I used to think the Ukrainian fascists where just Soros Shabbos Goys. But looks like they've pressured their government to be more hardline on Putin and have released a manifesto calling for independence from NATO. Maybe these goys are the real deal.
1. Define as a priority of state policy the realization of Ukraine’s national interests.
2. New vector of Ukrainian geopolitics – orientation not to the West or the East, but the creation of a new European unity – that of the Balto-Black Sea Union.
3. Recognize the Russian Federation as an aggressor state… break diplomatic relations, blockade the occupied territories, end Russian business activities in Ukraine, sanction Russian capital, goods, and services.
4. Recognize [the LDNR] as occupied territories and develop a real plan to liberate Crimea and Donbass. Immediately embark upon economic, informational, and reconaissance-sabotage actions in furtherance of these goals.
5. Return the right to recreate a nuclear weapons capability as a foundation of national security in light of the violation of the Budapest Memorandum.
6. Create a high-tech professional contract army, and a reserve army, based on the territorial principle.
7. Legalize the right to armed defense and gun ownership.
8. Eliminate hostile propaganda from the Ukrainian information space. Cultivate traditional values, strengthen national consciousness. The Ukrainian language should be the only state language.
9. Carry out a real lustration… strengthen criminal punishments for corruption.
10. Introduce a workable procedure for impeaching the President and make a law about the recall of deputies of all levels and judges.
11. Introduce elections for judges and certain categories of local bureaucrats.
12. Liquidate the oligarchic system: Return subsoil ownership to the state, as well as strategic objects and enterprises, illegally privatized after 1991; liquidate private monopolities, end capitaPost too long. Click here to view the full text.