[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / fur / general / htg / newbrit / startrek / stol / strek / ttgg ]

/asmr/ - Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response

Its been four years! Happy anniversary!
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 1 per post.


FAQ | Log


File: 2630217861e247a⋯.png (1.35 MB, 1579x1145, 1579:1145, 2630217861e247ad99156418c4….png)

 No.66974

Her cuck is talking about beta males lol.

https://imgur.com/yaVdXld

Hey John, report this video and comments for harassing and doxing. New Jewtube policy will fuck her up. I reported similar shit couple days ago and Jewtube terminated the channel.

 No.66981

File: 0aae5b9f290a831⋯.png (2.31 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 1.png)


 No.66982

File: 0b1b2f15c1d36b2⋯.png (2.32 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 2.png)


 No.66983

File: f467e5349c480d0⋯.png (2.48 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 3.png)


 No.66984

File: edab0bad1c5c97a⋯.png (2.29 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 4.png)


 No.66985

File: 5dfd3c96a971b5c⋯.png (2.13 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 5.png)


 No.66986

File: f3e3e63e55a37cb⋯.png (2.38 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 6.png)


 No.66990

File: 024f268269c7141⋯.png (2.02 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 7.png)


 No.67010

>>66974

amazing you can type all this with a cock in your mouth faggot


 No.67014

>>66974

>I'm out of time but this was a fun way to spend my lunch break

ugh.


 No.67015

>>66974

>I'm out of time but this was a fun way to spend my lunch break

ugh.>>66974


 No.67017

>>67010

This is not your safe space, go back to Youtube!


 No.67090

File: a60e45574a10903⋯.jpg (150.83 KB, 1294x449, 1294:449, 1.jpg)

Scamming camwhore can't stop barking.


 No.67094

>>67090

>smellybrownhole


 No.67100

It's not just 8chan anymore, lots of people on Jewtube also realized that most of the ASMRtits are scammers and camwhores. That comment has 15 likes and Jellybun's only 11. Rest of the comments about camwhoring and begging for the money have also decent amount of likes. And Jewtube fucked them with adpocalypse as well. My dear cumrags, It's time to find a real job! -kek-


 No.67108

>>66974

UPBOAT PLEASE


 No.67109

i hope nudes of her get shared.

i love when girls get posted on the internet without their permission


 No.67114

do you guys post this stuff about her asshole just to troll her or something? it's clearly a shadow combined with camera quality + angle of the camera….


 No.67122

>>67114

no, that's the original. lurk moar


 No.67155

>>67017

Planet Salv is the worst piece of shit book ever self published on the net


 No.67162

Heather Noelle Vaughn

(480) 216-7001

800 W Willis Rd Apt 2104

Chandler AZ 85286-6537

Parents:

3824 S Ivy Ct

Chandler, AZ

85248-4119


 No.67163

>>67162

She moved in her grandparents apartment.

>>67155

I'm not John you idiot.


 No.67171

>>67114

It's a shit stain, you shit stain


 No.67172

>>67162

I remember on the old days of /b/ before the feds started monitoring and shutting down the site at will…. doxxes all around


 No.67173

File: 5ee673c8306bb8c⋯.jpg (36.5 KB, 347x301, 347:301, laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg)

>>67172

> before the feds started monitoring and shutting down the site at will…. doxxes all around


 No.67181

>>67163

>doing NSFW camwhore videos in her grandparents' place

wew what a skank loser


 No.67194

>>67163

How do you know she moved into her grandparents place?


 No.67254

>>67163

this is so clearly the faggot dick sucker John "Planet Salv" Loser mother fucker asshole Joshua Jacon Jingle Hymer Schmidt Seraphim. Fucking loser faggot piece of shit.


 No.67255

>>67162

I don't know why people go after the girls when it is way more fun to fuck with Leilah Publications because that faggot loses his shit if you go at him. He flips out over this whole jew conspiracy bullshit. lots of buttons to push on that faggot.


 No.67256

>>67100

this is so clearly phoenix anon john posting this, total cock sucking faggot loser. Planet Salv sucked cocked just like you.


 No.67262

>>67256

>>67255

>>67254

I already told you I'm not John. You are fucking lolcow here because pathetic cuck who is obsessed with some anon and camwhore should neck himself. I don't think John will ever answer to you just like rest of the anons. kys loser


 No.67273

>>67262

you are a dick sucking faggot, john. KYS


 No.67274

>>67163

this is definitely john phoenix anon and self publisher of planet salv


 No.67276

>>67172

>Leilah Publications

John F. Rychlicki III Leilah Publications WORLD CLASS DICK SUCKER


 No.67284

>>67276

> John F. Rychlicki III Leilah Publications WORLD CLASS DICK SUCKER

Which will bully your camwhore to the death and you can't do shit about it. Suffer you cuck!


 No.67285

>>67284

see nazi scum bag can't help himself, loves that cock. hi, john


 No.67288

>>67284

I heard John F. Rychlicki III likes to suck his mom's cock at night while she eats her hummus and bagels.


 No.67291

Keep barking mongo!


 No.67292

>>67284

Why does everyone think John did that to her IG? It could have been literally anyone who felt like reporting her stuff. John can't do shit. He couldn't take her YT channel down even with trying to take her to court.


 No.67294

>>67292

It doesn't matter who actually did it, if anyone. John has now officially become the scapegoat for everything done unto Heather from now on. Sucks for him but he should have known the risks. I say we use it to our advantage and do anything we want to her channel, knowing it will all be pinned on poor-ol' Johnny.


 No.67295

>>67294

It would probably be funnier to go after John himself. We have all the info we need.


 No.67297

Toothless cucks wanna go after John. lmao


 No.67298

Toothless cucks wanna go after John. lmao


 No.67301

File: 3a033c69bf20f8a⋯.jpg (124.56 KB, 875x845, 175:169, Untitled.jpg)

Tell her what you think about scamming and camwhoring. She can't delete comments so everybody will see them lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDJOM_DhpG4&t=0s


 No.67304

File: c0b62f5f253f9e9⋯.png (46.27 KB, 258x330, 43:55, IMG_3697.PNG)

>>67294

Cool, do it! Screw this nasty degenerate dog and all kike enabling ASMRslores like her. Heil Hitler!


 No.67311

File: aecff8338e65212⋯.jpg (19.89 KB, 1175x42, 1175:42, Untitled.jpg)

She took comment on Heather Feather's video and both IG-whining videos down. Another victory!


 No.67312

>>67311

Stupid chan fucked whole sentence.


 No.67338

>>67294

phoenix anon John

genius files illegal DMCA copyright strikes and puts his own info in the boxes, what a moron faggot he deserves to be trolled


 No.67339

>>67295

seriously have you ever seen leilah publications? self publishing faggots circle jerking and reviewing each others works of art. KYS


 No.67344

>>67>>67100

John F. Rychlicki III licking cum off his computer screen jerking to jellybeans asshole wishing he could be just like her someday


 No.67374

where is the video ffs


 No.67421

>>67374

In your ass.


 No.67423

>>67374

No video yet because owner is a pussy. You have only screenshots.


 No.67568

>>66974

Nobody should care. If it's not nudes, we shouldn't even be talking about her crusty ass.


 No.67980

File: 20826d9eb983ca0⋯.jpg (40.94 KB, 578x454, 289:227, Untitled.jpg)

You are done!


 No.67982

File: 7aaed28b26c8664⋯.mp4 (2.5 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, Screenshots from JBN custo….mp4)

Here is the video lads and upload that shit on every fucking corner of the Internet!


 No.67999

>>67982

>video

>Screenshots from


 No.68004

I would be ok to have a fap to the original vid.


 No.68010

I never fully understood the picture in >>66983 Was she clapping her buttcheeks or just pulling them wide open?


 No.68025

>>68010

She wanted to give the patron cuck a nice view of her crusty asshole i think


 No.68027

File: 50407e07cb49380⋯.jpg (96.84 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, maxresdefault[1].jpg)


 No.68054

i would love to lick the crusty poop and toilet paper off of her asshole


 No.68055

I never noticed this until now but look at >>66982 and >>66986

The door on the left is closed in those two pics but open in the others. I wonder why that is.


 No.68063

>>68055

I saw that and she probably did some cuts in the video.


 No.68067

>>68055

The door couldn't believe what was going on around the corner, so it's mouth was open in shock and horror.


 No.68074

File: e8cbf559dbabb23⋯.png (17.53 KB, 452x363, 452:363, 1475630029352.png)


 No.68098

>>68067

take this upboat, friendo ;^)


 No.68137

>>67982

So what time stamp did her dad cum at when he jerked off to this?


 No.68150

>>66974

Oh holy shit I'm dying

The epic shitstorm your retards weave on both sides is seriously the best entertainment I've had in years.


 No.68171

>>68150

>I'm dying

Maybe it's better this way, one redditard less


 No.68205

>>68027

Which camwhore is this?


 No.68240

>>68205

Valeriya


 No.68242

>>68205

Tony Bamboni


 No.68265


 No.68268

>>68067

God damn, I wasn't expecting this. Now my drink is everywhere.


 No.68472

>>68240

Does she have any saucy videos or is she boring?


 No.68494

File: e191cfa5b9cd708⋯.png (935.79 KB, 644x644, 1:1, where do you think we are.png)

>>67285

>using nazi as an insult


 No.68540

File: 166b5aada59860e⋯.jpg (3.67 MB, 3264x2448, 4:3, IMG_3581.JPG)


 No.68548

>>68540

When is the next round?


 No.68783

>>68548

When your mama will die.>>68548


 No.68784

When your mama will die.


 No.68787

>>68540

So, what do you do with those after you take the picture, just leave them there for people to find later? If so, then good job.


 No.68853

>>68787

Leave them once the magick is done and the power goes back to Kek. I think I might have memed or magicked the Vegas happening…I asked Kek for a happening as I made these on 9/23.


 No.69913

I guess nobody saw the Luodong video featuring JBN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdxbAHXcXtU


 No.69915

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Embedding new Luodong + JBN massage


 No.69923

File: 50fbfaf006431b5⋯.gif (1.93 MB, 290x260, 29:26, rtge.gif)


 No.69937

>>69913

>>69915

what the fuck is this?


 No.69938

>>66974

explain the bleaching cream?


 No.69941

>>69915

A 45-minute screen massage!


 No.69954

>>69941

He spends more time on the beautiful women. /asmr/ btfo.


 No.69959

She should leave ASMR for a higher cause: to establish a butthole buffing/waxing business. Win-win for each party involved.


 No.69962

File: 92789c6a84671ec⋯.gif (4.68 MB, 350x263, 350:263, 92789c6a84671ec4d27bed0d37….gif)

>>69913

>>69915

My sides are half way to the moon right now.


 No.69965

File: a0a870e572c4af4⋯.jpg (5.6 KB, 250x239, 250:239, 1505676983922.jpg)

>>69915

What in the FUCK HAHAHAHA


 No.69969

File: fb9473afdbe7748⋯.jpg (94.48 KB, 390x390, 1:1, niggerplz.jpg)

>>69915

da fuq


 No.69980

We should request an official statement from Jellybean about the YouTube butt massage.


 No.69983

>>69980

She lurks this board on daily basis. OP's post is the reason why she took down videos where she whines about her IG.


 No.69985

>>69915

Did she feel the chi rise up her colon all the way to her meridian points vedy gud ice cold bad make her body hard


 No.69986

The guy gets a 5 minutes "massage" and Jellybean 40, muh equality


 No.69987

>>69983

Hm, I don't think she does. Cmoan? Yeah. Plague? Maybe. Jealousbeaner? Fuck no.


 No.70003

>>69915

Did anyone save the video?


 No.70013

Please don't tell me that there wasn't a single person who saved a copy of that video.


 No.70024

>>70013

Single person didn't…but a married person did!


 No.70029

>>70024

Well then, what's that married person waiting for? Let's see it so that we can all laugh at Jellybean. That video is going to pop up again real soon, and Jellybean is not going to like it.


 No.70063

Come on you stupid cucks, where is the video.


 No.70064

>>70063

Was this "video" her failed self-promotion?! Because she admitted she's a camwhore and she has nothing against showing her body.


 No.70065

>>70064

No, the fucking luodong massage video. But also the OP video too.


 No.70066

>>70065

I think this video doesn't exist.


 No.70079

DID SHE DMCA THE VIDEO?


 No.70081

>>70079

Probably. You just have to file a counterclaim and they will reinstall your video b/c she doesn't have a proof.


 No.70082

>>70081

It's restore. Not reinstall. Maybe reinstate - but that's use for people in official positions.

No one reinstalls videos. Only in your demented mind.


 No.70084

File: 8b745e80d2d7f57⋯.mp4 (2.16 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, 720P_1500K_135793552.mp4)

UPLOAD THAT SHIT ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

ASMR CAMWHORE (JELLYBEANOSE AKA HEATHER VAUGHN)


 No.70086

>>70082

Restore, my bad. She doesn't have a copy of that video btw. Any DMCA from her is false and even if she has a copy those are only screenshots which is fair use.


 No.70088

>>70079

Which channel was that? I'm going to contact that guy and I'll tell him to fuck her up with a counterclaim. Scamming bitch has to be publicly shamed.


 No.70093

>>70086

Screenshots are not fair use per se. They must be used in a "transformative or productive manner."


 No.70094

>>70093

Fuck off Heather! You don't have a copy and you can go fuck yourself!


 No.70095

>>70093

And yes, screenshots are fair use and you'd lose on any court. Title is more than enough for the context.


 No.70096

>>70094

Not Heather, retard. Just clarifying something. Also, the Asian dude has a strong case for fair use because he was massaging a screen with a picture. That was actually transformative material and OC of the year, in my opinion.


 No.70101

>>70096

She took down my video on Youtube and after appealing the counterclaim they reinstalled it. Asian guy will win this case as well.


 No.70108

mega

/#!FSxB2JDC

!RhRgRGwkkZxZ3UwIEsxvQML-By0XnEqIFyhEURu_w80


 No.70113

>>70079

I hope that old Asian fucker will sue her!


 No.70114

>>70113

If you are going to sue someone you have to be sure that person has money because if you sue some fuck who's on welfare you will spend thousands of dollars for nothing.


 No.70118

>>70113

And end up with what? Patreon money?

She'll probably start a legal defense fund too.


 No.70125

I'm sure jaedong has a few copies


 No.70130

>>70088

Luo dong massage

>>70095

Then why Sargon of cuckadd's videos were DMCAd by Destiny?

>>70101

If he even counterclaims it, wouldn't be surprised if he just removed it because of backlash


 No.70133

>>70118

This is why I dismissed the thing in court, she had no money. So does anyone have the video? I'll upload it to my channel, and create sock puppets.


 No.70139

>>69938

i dont know her asshole is really dark?


 No.70142

File: 165ea4aa0dface0⋯.jpg (40.34 KB, 736x414, 16:9, 165ea4aa0dface0c5c30132894….jpg)

>>70133

You went to courg with Heather? And she has no money? Really? I was almost sure she was fucking loaded man.


 No.70152

>>70130

>Then why Sargon of cuckadd's videos were DMCAd by Destiny?

Because he uploaded Destiny's whole videos, not just parts or screenshots.


 No.70153

>>70142

I had to prove damages. In any court case you do. It was just a dozen vids which she took down. Maybe I could have but I need to conserve resources for bigger battles, like some of these faggot Kike-endorsed "Alt Lite" channels I'm going after.


 No.70154

>>70153

"Some Black Guy" that sand nigger "Bunty King" and a few others. 'Based Shitskins" who've attacked NatSoc channels & accounts.


 No.70166

>>70153

To take time out of your day to file a court case against a girl who did nothing to you is fucking amazing lol holy shit. This board is hilarious.

> claims to not give a shit about her

> spends hours ripping and uploading her videos on a fake channel and makes a fake patreon for said channel.

> spends hours faking a court case against her under the guise of "SCAMMER"

> no proof of scamming has ever been shown on this board

You claim you "have better things to do" and "bigger things to worry about" as the reason why nothing came out of the court case. How about the fact that you faked everything and had no proof was the reason nothing came out of the court case. You're a sad little man. No wonder you got divorced.


 No.70167

>>70166

Let me clarify for people who don't know the whole story.

The court case was filed to prove she "stole" his stories and read them on her ASMR videos so that her YT channel would get taken down. The scamming thing is just something people love to perpetuate on this board. They are 2 different things. And they are both bullshit.


 No.70171

>>70167

White knight cucks like you are bullshit. Now go neck yourself or go back to Reddit because nobody here buys your low IQ crap. She's a scammer and a camwhore and that's the fact.


 No.70191

whats going on here? i dont watch her asmr not very good

her dance is good nice fat ass moving needs a big stick

but whats happening scamming, camwhoring? explain

link if camwhoring


 No.70203

>>70191

go back to reddit


 No.70211

File: 3ce6dd3893e9a37⋯.jpg (276.59 KB, 2585x1998, 2585:1998, screencopyright2017-10-18 ….jpg)

>>70167

>>70166

Copyrights. Owned. Fuck off faggot.


 No.70219

>>70152

that's not true, he reuploaded a 40 seconds clip from their 2 hour debate


 No.70221

these jellybean threads are only like 1 guy right? why do i keep seeing this pimple faced bitch and her shit tier ASMR on the front page constantly? i refuse to believe most of this board is this infatuated with this bitch. there's way more attractive and better AMSRtits to obsess over but pretend you're actually not obsessed with.


 No.70223

File: c35f62226cecbf8⋯.png (217.26 KB, 794x558, 397:279, 5.png)

>>70211

Title: "Creepypasta" LMAO

Are you trying to say that because you have a "buddy" that works for creepypasta or w/e the fuck you said on here before, that you can legally go take down any video on YT where someone is reading a scary story? The videos you claimed in court were stories by authors ON REDDIT that had nothing to do with creepypasta.com They had actual titles and not just called "Creepypasta" dear LORD how desperate are you.

Are you trying to pretend like you didn't post on here about FAKING a copyright claim against her? Are you fucking serious right now? I have screenshots too asshole. PIC RELATED.


 No.70225

>>70211

Holy fucking shit you paid actual money for this. I'm DYING. $55 to try to get some random girl's youtube channel taken down because……????? What, you're mad she gets attention? You're mad because you're sexually frustrated and angry no women want you?


 No.70251

>>70225

? ? ?

A client & friend was one of the original editors of Creepypasta, & published some of his stories. Copyrights exist (and we had to register) to protect intellectual property when scammy pigs like jbn falsely claim they own shit. Die faggot cuck.


 No.70252

File: e6c6dc71a4b62ea⋯.jpg (52.54 KB, 484x640, 121:160, IMG_3732.JPG)

>>70223

Collected works/stories STUPID. Yes the book will be titled "Creepypasta." Idiot. Die.


 No.70253

File: 33da2e1c5681560⋯.mp4 (8.12 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, sample.mp4)


 No.70254

>Not knowing how copyright works.

Obviously she can use the ones she has permission for = 3 of them IIRC.


 No.70255

>>70252

He's probably the same toothless basement faggot who sent you the voice message.


 No.70256

>>70253

I'm ghosting this & uploading it to sock puppet accounts. Who's the guy again, JewTuber/gamer?


 No.70257

>>70254

She had permission to use all the stories she used in all of her videos. That's literally not debatable. She showed proof.


 No.70259

>>70253

Sorry, forgot to say what I wanted to say to go along with this little sample here. I mean, you gotta love this guy. He's putting his face right where she forgot to wipe before she made that video. He wants to stick his tongue all the way up in her ass like colon cancer.


 No.70260

>>70257

>believing some ASMR whore.

No, only 3/ a dozen or so.


 No.70261

>>70257

>She showed proof.

She posted a link to some blog where some faggot claims that he owns those stories. John has better proof IMO.


 No.70263

>>70260

Proof?


 No.70264

I can't wait when someone strikes her for all those false DMCAs because any decent lawyer will crush her down with "fair use" argument. Not to mention that she doesn't have a copy of this video because she deleted the video. She can get several thousands of dollars from her cucks but price will be much higher than that. She'll be crying all over the social media again, muh anxiety, muh incomes, muh panic attacks!


 No.70266

>>70264

Upload it to your sock puppet accounts lads!


 No.70268

File: 40ed7bb93fcaa95⋯.mp4 (7.45 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Licking Jellybean's Crust….mp4)

>>70256

Jellybean got the video down when it was first uploaded. But she didn't take it down quick enough in this day and age. And now, this video will be with her wherever she goes. That fucking whore, that fucking slut, that fucking scammer. That fucking BITCH. She is a disgrace to the ASMR community, and now we are all here to make her pay for it. Let's see that video again ….


 No.70271

>>70261

JOHN CAN'T HAVE BETTER PROOF WHEN HE ALREADY ADMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE THAT HE WAS FAKING IT

HOLY SHIT THE STUPIDITY


 No.70273

>>70271

No you retard, he said to other anons to fake DMCA with his infos. He never said that DMCA was fake.


 No.70275

>>70273

Ok, but he didn't own those stories she read. Those stories were written by DIFFERENT PEOPLE on /r/nosleep. They were not written by or associated with John or his "company" do you see what I mean here? Is it that hard to understand? How are you going to say you own the copyright to something you never wrote or owned?


 No.70277

File: 2d70146e6866f2b⋯.mp4 (13.36 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, From ASMR to PORN.mp4)

>>70266

I already did. You can also upload this video which can't be claimed as a DMCA but reveals everything.


 No.70278

>>70153

>Maybe I could have but I need to conserve resources for bigger battles

Yet you continued on attacking her Instagram after you failed with her YouTube channel.


 No.70280

>>70277

That videos is the truth. Jellybean should start doing shows on Chaturbate. For real. That's where she belongs. Heather Vaughn is has degraded herself to trash status and she will never get away from the mess she has put herself in. Scammer whore.


 No.70281

>>70280

Who cares if she shows off her body online? Literally who cares. Is that why you guys hate her?


 No.70284

>>70281

CherryCrush shows her body online. We don't hate her. MyKinkyDope shows her body online. We don't hate her. BellaBrookz shows her body online. They all show more than Jellybean, and yet we don't hate those women. Jellybean is more insidious than they are. She is not the woman that she wants us to believe she is. This will never stop. This will never stop. The hate will always be there for her and not for those other women I mentioned.

Jellybean is nothing. She is scum. She's only good for being a cum recipient. She doesn't deserve respect. Fuck her.


 No.70285

>>70284

Ok…..do you mind explaining why you hate her and not those other girls?


 No.70286

>>70268

That's what she's good for. Nothing more, nothing less.


 No.70287

>>70285

Is it because she outed you guys on social media? lol


 No.70288

>>70284

Good lord with that amount of hatred you'd think she killed your mother.

But alas, all she did was exist on the internet.


 No.70289

>>70285

It's not just me. Many people don't like her. The reason she's not liked has been explained a hundred-million times. Your homework assignment is to do a little digging and find out why the backlash against her is there and not for the other women.

If you want to believe that she's not this person who has slowly and secretly caused harm to the ASMR community, then you'll also believe that if I clap my hands twice, that Peter Pan will appear.


 No.70290

>>70285

The other girls are camwhores too but at least they are honest about the shit they are doing and therefore there is no reason for hate. Jellybun is also a camwhore and a scammer but she denies everything and that's the problem. She's disgusting person and that's another reason why she has no friends IRL.


 No.70291

>>70290

So any girl who is a camwhore but also doesn't want to broadcast it to the world (aka: wants to keep part of her life private) is basically the most horribly offensive thing a person can do huh?


 No.70293

>>70290

So if you found out your ARYAN WAIFU Pelagea was selling nudes on the downlow. Would that mean you guys had to automatically hate her since she didn't broadcast it to the world?


 No.70298

>>70291

She doesn't want keep that private, she's lying and denying everything. Why are you redditors so stupid?


 No.70299

>>70289

8chan has slowly and secretly caused harm to the ASMR community.


 No.70303

>>70298

Why are you 8chaners so retarded?


 No.70307

>>70303

Why are you mong here? Go back to faggotville.


 No.70308

>>70299

I bet it feels good to pretend to be important for once


 No.70309

>>70299

Why are you defending a whore you beta cuck?


 No.70316

>>70299

Nope. The reason for this board is because these whores did it to themselves first. We're here to slut shame the ones who deserve it. If these women were not whores, there would not be much of a discussion here. We would be talking about the tingles they give people instead. JellybeanNose is a fucking skank. Big difference.


 No.70318

>>70293

Nope. She gives us no reason to hate her. Again, other ASMR girls are also on Chaturbate or MFC, but they don't get hated on.


 No.70320

>>70268

Let's not forget this clip.


 No.70322

>>70303

Don't say 8channers. It triggers me. Thank you.


 No.70323

>>70203

FUCK YOU CHEAP SLUM NIGGER

carry on


 No.70324

>>70268

is this the guy that got scammed?

why is he posting his face??


 No.70325

>>70299

I SURE HOPE SO! I WORKED HARD FOR THIS, DAMMIT!


 No.70328

>>70325

aw, what a sad little life you must lead


 No.70331

>>70318

You are too stupid to understand simple things. Go back to Reddit.


 No.70332

>>70331

As if everyone here is a fucking genius lmao


 No.70335

>>66974

I came here from the front page wondering what the fuck this was, and all I have to say is that is one dirty asshole.


 No.70337

>>70203

Go back to your mom's womb.


 No.70339

>>70337

12 years old moron confirmed


 No.70341

>>70328

Nah, it's pretty fun.


 No.70342

>>70339

No brain confirmed.


 No.70353

>>70325

Please kill yourself.


 No.70354

>>70353

Triggered redditor detected. Back to plebbit with you.


 No.70357

File: 46794de91d3692d⋯.png (1011 KB, 800x700, 8:7, IMG_3765.PNG)

>>70299

>not knowing the history of the chans


 No.70370

>>70357

Those are redditards that came here after Jellybun's drama. Libshits, cucks and faggots.


 No.70408

>>70307

I went to faggotville and saw you doing street prostitution


 No.70410

>>70408

Wow, nice comeback. You proud of that one, fagboy?


 No.70424

When can we get a board specifically for slutty k-pop dancers? There are a lot of them on YouTube.


 No.70435

This board is boring


 No.70446

>>70435

go back to reddit faggot


 No.70486

File: d5f010dd7635582⋯.mp4 (9.9 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, Screenshots from JBN custo….mp4)

Camwhore just claimed another video on Xvideos. Download and spread this shit all over the Internet!


 No.70499

I don't know what the fuck Heather is worried about. Doesn't she like Asian men? In that case, she should me fine with this guy putting his hands all over her. Anyway, here's the entire video. He starts to look at her photos at the 5:59 mark.

https://openload.co/f/pPHI8nB59Wo/Online_massage_low_back_dance_hurt.mp4

Heather Vaughn, you are nothing but a dirty, filthy, not worthy and not good enough of a person to be classified as a decent woman. You piece of shit disgraceful whore.


 No.70502

>>70499

What was the name of the channel that uploaded original massage video? (that Asian guy)


 No.70503

File: 6c8f7688d341c5d⋯.jpg (76.64 KB, 1138x638, 569:319, Untitled.jpg)


 No.70504


 No.70519

>>70499

Oh no, you said mean words, you sure got her


 No.70522

>>70519

I certainly did.


 No.70526

>>70519

the fact that you replied to his posts shows that he really did


 No.70527

>>70522

Stop responding to reddit faggots and her low IQ cucks.


 No.70529

>>70503

This is the funniest fucking thing in this thread.


 No.70551

>>70486

Well, ok.


 No.70556

File: 66fe2d1a8648d5b⋯.jpg (270.16 KB, 1486x976, 743:488, 12.jpg)

Looks like she decided she's gonna clean up the Internet from her crusty ass videos. Challenge accepted!


 No.70557

>>70556

Looks more like she's laughing at you bud.


 No.70558

>>70557

Go to sleep Heather bud.


 No.70560

>>70556

You're beating a dead horse. Enjoy your pyrrhic victory.


 No.70567

File: d93e58629ceb1f8⋯.png (1.87 MB, 1242x2208, 9:16, IMG_3396.PNG)

Vola faggots are still clouding with camwhore. Mania1 is one of the mods.


 No.70568

>>70556

It will be on the internet forever. That's what this scum of a fucking whore, Heather, doesn't understand. I've downloaded that video. It will be uploaded all over the internet. Even if she's successful in taking it down, it will be reuploaded. The video will spread like wildfire.

If she really wants that video to not see the light of day, then we will make sure that it will remain on the internet forever.

Fuck you, Heather Vaughn! Fuck you, you little useless, cum gargling skank. You mean absolutely nothing to any guy you interact with because you don't merit their respect of you. You're a whore, and whores are not people. Whores are animals that deserve to be mistreated and beaten. That's you, Heather Vaughn. Go to hell!

Oh, and speaking of staying on the internet forever, here's a reminder of the other video that will stay on forever. A video that she took down earlier this week.

>>70499


 No.70569

>>70568

who hurt you


 No.70602

>>70568

I think she took all his money and crushed his little heart by blocking him, somehow stalking creeps people out.


 No.70610

>>70556

What a stupid whore and hypocrite. Sending DMCAs to porn sites over her slutty ass video. That's when you know you've hit bottom Heather.


 No.70611

>>70610

All relevant porn sites will be full of her crusty ass. Here you have the list and start uploading.

https://theporndude.com/

After she report the video strike her back with a counter claim and your video will be up again because she doesn't have the copy of it as a proof.


 No.70613

>>70499

pretty good tingles from the hand motions tbh


 No.70614

>>70611

if you wouldnt bury your tongue deep into that crusty ass you are a faggot. jellybean is hot as fuck.


 No.70615

>>70614

hi Heather


 No.70617

>>70615

im not heather you fucking faggot ass cunt. fucking virgin.


 No.70628

>>70617

You are her cuck. kys


 No.70643

>>70568

>whores are not people. Whores are animals that deserve to be mistreated and beaten

True, dont forget sexual + labor slavery


 No.70646

>>70499

who the fuck is this guy? why is he rubbing pictures on the screen?

back pwablem?


 No.70647

>>70646

its spiritual online massage keek


 No.70649

>>70646

he is Sifu Luo Dong. the greatest chi massage specialist. please, don't say bad about him.


 No.70777

>>70568

Jesus. What is your deal dude? You've got some serious issues. Maybe try to spend your life doing something useful…


 No.70779

>>70567

Looks like Vola cuck bought the video but leaked only photos. mania1


 No.70789

>>70777

That fucking bitch should get slapped across the face.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / fur / general / htg / newbrit / startrek / stol / strek / ttgg ]