[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / anarcho / dempart / ita / monarchy / otter / polru / s / vichan ]

/b2/ - Random 2.0

Winner of the 80rd Attention-Hungry Games
/otter/ - Otter For Your Soul

THE INFINITY CUP IS COMING BACK
May 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


Global rule | Dost test


File: 3349a8018166a5a⋯.jpg (7.78 KB, 235x215, 47:43, Z-1.jpg)

File: 567cf1ed00c7956⋯.jpg (16.33 KB, 640x352, 20:11, 742334.jpg)

 No.249198

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/06/alabama-chemical-castration/591226/

Uh oh alabama pedos. Better be careful. Bout time some sensical laws were passed. Now hurry up everywhere else. Too many pedos still have their balls

 No.249208

>>249198

>inb4 jews arrange it so white felons are at the front of the line


 No.249216

File: 42d121896b7c8cb⋯.png (11.81 KB, 204x247, 204:247, funny man.png)

>>249198

>going against the 8th ammendment because we trigger normalfags so much


 No.249226

Daily reminder that chemical castration doesn't remove cock or balls. It's basically a hormone blocker that trannies take to stop puberty. It reduces testosterone production to prevent pedo tendencies, and will eventually irreversibly reduce the size of the testicles over the course of time as they are less and less needed.


 No.249238

>>249221

kill yourself


 No.249253

>>249226

Sounds like it's exactly what pedos need


 No.249254

>>249238

>dumb anti pedo moralfag acting like a dumb anti pedo moralfag

imagine my shock


 No.249271

>>249254

>moralfag

Way to confirm that you're cattle. It is no sin to cut your throat, enjoy.


 No.249278

All nice and dandy until you realize that with people's paranoia these days it means that a pedo isn't just someone who feel attracted to them lolis but literally anyone who simply looks at the general direction a loli is sitting, because people are getting stupid just like that.


 No.249279

>>249278

>calls children lolis

>but but muh slippery slope

Tick tock pedo


 No.249286

>>249254

What is this ad for. The sneackers or the child's genitalia? Fucking pedos


 No.249303

>>249198

>chemical castration

Not the same thing as castration retards.


 No.249313

>>249304

Herro, Bern!


 No.249325

File: e68247d74f0c27e⋯.png (55.09 KB, 244x207, 244:207, Benis.PNG)

haha no mor benis.


 No.249348

>>249198

This needs to be extended to lolicons


 No.249372

File: 3dda09201615f35⋯.jpg (32.23 KB, 700x525, 4:3, Jim-Carrey-Truman-Show-700….jpg)

>implying castration will change anything

its inside head not cock

and about chemical castration, not big deal just stop taking poison and your normal back again


 No.249392

The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) of the United States Constitution prohibits the federal, state, and local governments of the United States, or any other government, or any corporation, private enterprise, group, or individual, from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments, in any part of the US, on US property (i.e. a US embassy), or against any US citizen, or any resident of the US.


 No.249396

>>249198

Uh oh, better watch out thots, you may be branded with the scarlet letter before long when the world returns to sensibility again. In the meantime, tits or gtfo op.


 No.249465

Russia does that too


 No.249478

>>249392

>implying castrating pedos would be cruel or unusual


 No.249499

>>249478

Anything done agaisnt someone's will can be considered cruel and unusual punishment Even the death sentence is.


 No.249537

>>249499

>Anything done against someone's will can be considered cruel and unusual punishment

You mean like forcing money onto this world that is not only not worth anything, but laden with debt to the people who forced it upon them in the first place?

>Even the death sentence is.

Not that's actually salvation for the decades of torture in solitary confinement and all the mental torture of the politicians, lawyers and judges playing games with postponing the execution.


 No.249544

>>249499

You mean like fucking children?


 No.249548

>>249537

>that's actually salvation

Nit if someone does it agaisnt your will/wishes


 No.249553

>>249499

what if it's communists

communists aren't even human so i dont think it counts


 No.249555

>>249544

yes, absolutely. But no pedo should haave his body/hormones altered because of a crime. Call me crazy, but that is my opinion. Life in prison with no parole should be enough


 No.249560

>>249555

>sexually assaults children and fucks their head for life

>doesn't deserve terrible punishment


 No.249561

>>249553

even animals deserve to be treated fairly. You wouldn't do that to a dog, would you? Why would a comie be different?


 No.249562

>>249392

>>249499

>cruel and unusual

Like a grown-ass man or woman raping a kid and fucking them up six ways from Sunday? Fucking kill yourself.


 No.249568

>>249560

life in prison is punishement enough, dipshit

>>249562

see above


 No.249569

>>249561

We neuter animals all the time for far less than raping a child


 No.249570

>>249561

>you wouldn't castrate a dog

Are you legitimately retarded or just trolling?


 No.249572

>>249548

After going through the abhorrent justice system and it's sadistic malpractice of capital punishment everything would feel like salvation.


 No.249573

>>249569

>We neuter animals all the time

For population control, you jackass.


 No.249574

>>249568

>obviously doesn't have children or any kids in his family he gives a shit about

Well, just don't rape any children and you won't have anuthing to worry about


 No.249577

>>249573

Yeah well. This would be for child rape control. Seems like a good reason to me


 No.249578

>>249568

>life in prison is punishment enough

Only if their fellow inmates find out that he's a child molester.


 No.249580

>>249574

i actually do have nices and nephews, but i would never want someone killed if they did that to any kid of my family. Knowing they would be behind bars until their dearth is enough for me


 No.249581

>>249573

Consider this pedo population control.


 No.249585

>>249580

Well this is where you and i differ in opinion i suppose.


 No.249586

>>249581

And how would you "control" all the pedos that have never raped any kid? How would you even identify them?


 No.249595

>>249580

The sickest part about you is that I doubt you've managed to confess your predatory predilictions to your siblings. So one day, when you finally go for it, it will be because they trusted you to be in the same room with their kids.


 No.249601

>>249585

i guess. But i'll leave you woth this? Say you rape a woman. Or a teenager. Woukd you like the state you live in, putting the needle in you?


 No.249604

>>249595

>implying


 No.249607

>>249586

Easy. You dumb fucks keep pushing pedoacceptance. Sooner or later you'll have a rally or a parade and we'll tear you limb from fucking limb.


 No.249608

>>249595

Exactly this. And he'll have the audacity to be in denial about it the whole time.


 No.249609

>>249601

Absofuckinglutely.


 No.249616

>>249607

> You dumb fucks keep pushing pedoacceptance. Sooner or later you'll have a rally or a parade and we'll tear you limb from fucking limb.

Again, you're implying i'm a pedo. I assure im not. I simply have respect for all human live, even terrorists. But, untill sucj time of rallys and what not, you probavly know people who are pedos. Probably you see them everyday, on the street, job/schoool, anywhere. The thing is, you don't know they're pedos untill they act on their urges.


 No.249617

>>249608

And his sibling will blame him or herself, while trying frantically to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives while pedoanon says retarded shit and platitudes and absolves himself of blame.


 No.249624

>>249616

You're a big fan of Destiny and Amos Yee, aren't you?


 No.249626

>>249595

>>249608

>>249617

projection is fun


 No.249629

>>249624

> Destiny and Amos Yee

i don't know who they are


 No.249630

File: 998d97e51665397⋯.gif (542.2 KB, 262x300, 131:150, 998d97e51665397094322a099f….gif)


 No.249635

>>249616

Not all human life is equal, and when a man becomes a monster, all good men should instinctively know that monsters need to die for the safety of those it would prey on.


 No.249639

>>249629

They're your spiritual brothers.


 No.249643

Ive never been for pedo rights marches and shit. Go do whatever you want and try and crack down hard against us. Won't do shit. Historically, no law or community action has ever done anything to reduce child love activity. It always stays at the same rate as the population.

Ill be happy continuing to get precious cunny and they will love it.

I think OP is just lashing out because he didn't get any when he was young or even now. He must be a really ugly and repugnant person.


 No.249644

File: 2d4abffae8cd4f8⋯.png (208.96 KB, 290x370, 29:37, if only you knew.png)

>>249626

>n-n-no u

What is is with pedos and their eagerness to flaunt their basic bitch tier understanding of human psychology?

I guess you don't need to be that smart to bamboozle little kids, but when you try to pull this shit on adults it's cringey as fuck.


 No.249648

File: efc5bf2c7f4d463⋯.png (631.81 KB, 697x712, 697:712, Foreskins.png)

>>249643

>He must be a really ugly and repugnant person.


 No.249652

>>249635

>Not all human life is equal,

i disagree

>>249635

>when a man becomes a monster, all good men should instinctively know that monsters need to die for the safety of those it would prey on.

Sure, you're right. But locking the mosnter away and trowing away the key is enough to keep everyone safe. Don't you think?

>>249639

furries?

>>249644

you accuse me of being a pedo and when i called you out you got triggered

>pedo confirmed


 No.249654

I want a strike force to eliminate their government. It's 2019 not 1750


 No.249656

File: 9197a58084196c6⋯.jpg (34.71 KB, 480x288, 5:3, this-man-has-no-dick.jpg)

>>249652

>and when i called you out

So not only do you fuck kids, you're a fucking retard who can't even tell who you're replying to.


 No.249659

They'll start doing it in secret to people because they accidentally saw a picture once of a little girl getting fucked.

Kill them.


 No.249661

>>249659

Fuck you Superman. I'll tell your boss Bruce Wayne you're being a faggot on the internet


 No.249663

The police may just completely ignore the evidence and just allow this evil form of eugenics to persist because some stupid fuck doesn't know where the law belongs.


 No.249664

>>249656

i responded to this anon >>249644, wich in turn responded to me here

>>249626


 No.249665

>>249661

Hey fuck you. I got deballed for years because I was trying to help my country.

Fuck these idiots


 No.249667

>>249643

>It always stays at the same rate as the population.

this

do whatever you want, set death penalty

or cut dicks off

it will stay on same % overall

you can't change it because its built-in

like most of things…


 No.249671

>>249667

Everyone get organized and blow up their office.


 No.249677

>>249667

> it because its built-in like most of things…

exactly


 No.249679

We can't afford the law deciding who can use their junk with all this mind control shit.

They need to be eliminated


 No.249680


 No.249688

Step one) mind controlled by cell tower

Step two) forced to jack off

Step three) send sexual images of little girls

Step four) use 5g to turn your dick off because of a secret court

Fuck you faggots


 No.249689

>>249680

You're the only cuck here nubie


 No.249693

>>249689

says the guy dating Lois Lane, who is dating Batman


 No.249702

File: 1358a194ba6630d⋯.jpg (62.59 KB, 625x500, 5:4, 6dd2d5ef24c84aa983f0389cb7….jpg)

>>249644

>>249608

>>249595

>anon disagrees with them

<y-you pedo!!

are you fags from reddit ? i agree with what he said i think throwing them to a cell is enough

the moment goverment kills or removes limbs of people , it becomes a system that can be abused

tbh just put them in prison,otherwise its not justice system,its a revegane system

be realistic the system you want is a system that is screaming FLAWED


 No.249705

File: 45285b8a578ea59⋯.png (270.44 KB, 533x446, 533:446, doublebird.png)

>>249278

this

>>249279

HAHA you're gonna be on the watchlist just for being here faggot. wait and see how that turns out when the nwo is here. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation

>b-but i only u-use it to talk about E3!

>Son, why are you on a website that promotes pedophilia as well as posts illegal images of underaged children?

>N-No I told them it was wrong I swear! I even made a t-thread about it! Please don't take my balls!


 No.249706

>>249702

thank you


 No.249707

I am going to kiss my sexy girl a little longer when she stops by my house before going home from day camp because of this thread. She is going to probably taste like river since she was on the water canoeing today. I wonder if she will let me fool around…


 No.249712

Look, if mind control is being abused then there's no point in any response or new law.

The law becomes a weakness.


 No.249740

File: 39a7e2880f9dd95⋯.jpg (67.64 KB, 710x600, 71:60, 39a7e2880f9dd9583efb37aa97….jpg)

>>249706

no problem lad we have been getting lot of refuges from reddit due to e3 and summer,they are not mature enough to realize systems like that can be abused,they are emotinal and cleary dont think with logic like a redditor i see no reason to kill someone when they are in a cell that they never can escape,like i said before killing and removing limbs is a flawed system and it has nothing to do with justice its just pity revenage and there is a fine line between revengane and justice,i hope they realize there is a thing called life sentance,once pedos go to prison they will never leave anyways


 No.249760

File: e0381d2669a7a9f⋯.jpg (54.26 KB, 700x525, 4:3, 79056c4e2b495992df142eeb34….jpg)

>>249303

>>249238

>>249396

SAGE nigger begone! You type like a redditor with something to prove


 No.249779

The Patriot act allows us to take out the garbage that other laws prohibit.

Today Alabama enacted a law that will require, as a condition of parole, that some convicted child sex offenders undergo “chemical castration.”


 No.249799

These faggots are so worked up trying to act all anti-pedo they actually make threads like its going to do shit… Hiiiiillllllarrrrrrioussss.

So lucky I don't have to be out looking anymore.


 No.249808

>>249601

Sure. Because i don't do that shit


 No.249817

>>249616

People that don't respect other people's lives don't deserve to have their lives respected. Period. Murderer, rapist, terrorist, whatever


 No.249831

>>249817

And who are you to take someone else's life? Do you think by killing ano if those people, you are better tham them? No, you become exactly like them.-


 No.249832

File: 8224b4e76d7fec9⋯.mp4 (2.87 MB, 360x360, 1:1, Haha Davis When it’s your ….mp4)

>vid relevant, it's funny


 No.249837

>>249226

>>249253

It would be if it worked. It has never been shown to reduce the rate of reoffense.


 No.249851

>>249837

Well personally, i'm more an advocate of a quick bullet between the eyes myself than the chemical castration


 No.249855

>>249198

Man, I'm not even a pedo yet still this is more friction that I'm going to have to deal with. I'm tired of this shit. Technology can't replace the drive I have to do.


 No.249859

>>249702

>are you fags from reddit ?

Blatantly. The retards flooded the site back in 2016 when /pol/ welcomed them in with open arms for Daddy Donald. Who else would willingly mutilate men for fulfilling their natural obligations? Only Reddicuck feminists.


 No.249865

>>249859

Or anyone that's not a mentally handicapped pedo which is most people


 No.249870

>>249859

I know it's hard to understand hanging out in your echochamber, but pedophiles are a small despised minority in the world


 No.249874

>>249865

>handicapped pedo

but that logic everyone with a mental disorder is handicapped, and that includes fags and trannies


 No.249877

>>249870

> pedophiles are a small despised minority in the world

i wonder (((why)))?


 No.249880

>>249865

Hey Reddit. How's your headmate?

>>249870

>men allowed to take lg's since the dawn of time

>this changes under the last hundred years

>spitting in the face of God's Will is somehow the way to go

>every other race gets lg's, but it's somehow okay that White men get punished for it

Maybe the problem here is you.


 No.249882

>>249874

Yes i agree


 No.249885

>>249880

>history according to /pol/

>not actually the way things were

>keeo trying to justify and normalize your mental disorder


 No.249887

>>249877

jews engage is pedophilia more than any other ethnicity apart from afghans and pakis

>>249874

that is correct, yes.

>>249880

>lgs

>he uses pedo lingo

Weren't you fags going to leave fullchan once your 'hobby' got banned?


 No.249894

>>249885

>implying our ancestors didn't marry girls at a young age

>history revisionism

Get fucked, (((Reddit))))


 No.249895

>>249885

>>249887

>get presented historical facts

>instantly triggered into omg i-just-can't-even mode

Yep, you're definitely the problem confirmed. How sad you're too mentally deficient to follow your biological obligations. Take off the cock ring and stop drinking the soy.


 No.249899

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

nationwide, pedos are winning.

tick tock /pol/


 No.249903

>>249894

>>249895

they would marry younger girls when there were no other suitors available and the parents of the daughter didn't mind selling her off to a fat balding 40 year old in exchange for a dowry and financial assurances, marriage used to be an exchange of resources in 'the good old days', love had nothing to do with it


 No.249907

>>249903

>love had nothing to do with it

my parents disagree


 No.249908

File: d2d785f22d76393⋯.png (582.28 KB, 1268x1645, 1268:1645, d2d785f22d7639395c0d2e49b9….png)

>>249903

>love had nothing to do with it


 No.249911

>>249894

>incapable of forming any reasonable

argument other than hurr durr reddit

>>249903

This you autistic fucking pedo history fantasy retards


 No.249917

>>249911

>reality is fantasy

lol reddit


 No.249921

>>249908

yes this once edgecase .png with no other supporting cases totally btfos me, just ignore all the diaries written by girls over all of history who wrote about how disgusted there were at the men they had been sold to


 No.249925

>>249917

Yeah. Made up pedo reality history used ro try ans justify abusing children is your own delusional fantasies


 No.249930

File: 64c0f11843c2618⋯.jpg (104.96 KB, 766x766, 1:1, emily.feld_62504655_445699….jpg)

PEDO DO NONE WRONG


 No.249937

>>249921

Uh huh. And you've read these alleged diaries? You have any real proof to back up your kike lies? We have history and traditionalism, you have problem hair matted down with greasy sweat. Sorry Reddit, you're on the wrong side of history.

>>249925

>doubling down on your cuckery

I can't imagine living a day in your shoes. How have you not killed yourself out of embarrassment?


 No.249940

>>249921

> just ignore all the diaries written by girls over all of history who wrote about how disgusted there were at the men they had been sold to

Again, (((Reddi))) putting personnal opnions in front of facts. Typical


 No.249941

>>249911

>incapable of forming green text

like he said get fucked reddit


 No.249947

>>249942

whistles


 No.249951

>>249937

>I can't imagine living a day in your shoes. How have you not killed yourself out of embarrassment?

I can't imagine living a day as a fat inc​el nazi pedo neet that spends his days jerking off to pictures of children in his mommy's basement. How have you not killed yourself out of embarrassment?


 No.249958

>>249198

Pedophiles are bigots, they disriminate.against people just because they are older than 18 and how they look. Its almost as bad as racism.


 No.249960

File: 01c420527ed5ee8⋯.png (261.07 KB, 600x400, 3:2, 01c420527ed5ee84ae5e277e0b….png)

>>249951

>/tv/ tranny

>nazi

now we know for sure you are from reddit


 No.249963

>>249940

>contemporary diaries written by women experiencing those situations == personal opinion that should be ignored


 No.249966

>>249960

Stop being an inсеl, it will.cure.your racism.


 No.249968

Reminder that the fucking boy tranny said in a radio interview that he did not like the taste of dick and no law enforcement agency did a single thing.

I think the strait pedos need to gang up on homo pedos if I do say so myself. Strait underage is fine in my book but like all homosexuality, homo pedo is degenerate.


 No.249971

>>249960

>i'm too mentally deficient to counter anything so i'll just scream reddit over and over again thinking it means something


 No.249973

>>249951

>fat inc​el nazi pedo neet

You might as well put Reddit into the name field, you're so fucking obviously not from around these parts. Leave immediately.


 No.249978


 No.249980

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

MODS MODS MODS


 No.249981

>>249968

>I think the strait pedos need to gang up on homo pedos if I do say so myself.

Real pedos have always been against homosexuality. We're trad as fuck. Death to all degenerates, tbqh.


 No.249983


 No.249987

>>249981

>death to all degenerates

So you need help with that rope then buds?


 No.249988

>>249975

Good, all types.of bigotry are bad.


 No.249993

>>249983

>keeps repeating reddit

Are you autistic? Is this the only word you know


 No.249995

>>249987

Death penalty is for idol worshipers, I live in a modern country.


 No.249997


 No.249998

File: 41dca05bf443291⋯.jpg (19.57 KB, 300x300, 1:1, sea-salt-meme.jpg)

>>249971

>the fact im from reddit does not mean something!!

you would be more happy at reddit they would have the circlejerk you want there


 No.250004

>>249993

Reddit unironically isnt that bad. Hes just retarded.


 No.250006

>>249997

So yes you are autistic and have an extremely limited vocabulary. Is this why you're sexually attracted to children? Do you have trouble relating to adults being so fucking retarded?


 No.250013

>>249993

>impying its only one dude

oh baby you are cleary never were on this site my nigger


 No.250017

>>249998

>keeps implying i've ever been on reddit becauase i disagree with his mental deficiencies not being a problem for humanity


 No.250018

File: e5be0adbbe35dd9⋯.png (486.38 KB, 886x810, 443:405, 5afbb6196cb76bef888c57bc9b….png)

>>250004

>Reddit unironically isnt that bad.

Okay, time for you to go back to your dead board.

>>250006

>redditer keeps at it

It's like your desperate for validation or something. What's wrong, trying to keep the doubt away?


 No.250021

>>250013

Well collectively you seem to have the intelligence of less than one person so i figured i waa being generous


 No.250028

>>250006

Im.not. attracted to white women but white traps turn me on


 No.250032

>>250006

your life has no value


 No.250034

>>250018

No it's just funny how the most retarded of the people here always babble about reddit when they've got nothing to say as though some autistic anon telling me to go to reddit will somehow make me sad and just stop posting or some shit.


 No.250041

>>250034

Okay, reddit. Whatever you have to tell yourself to stop the wrongthink.


 No.250043

>>249968

Isn't it funny tho? Gay pedophilia that adds nothing to the human race is allowed. Straight pedophilia that has the potential of bringing life to this world is frowned upon, but only on White countries. It's almost as if (((someone))) was behing this. Man, i even heard Joe Rogan say that, gay pedo is not the same as straight pedo.


 No.250047

>>250032

Hmmm

>have actual money

>have people that care about me and love me

>have actually done things of value in the world

Vs

>lonely pedophile that jerks off to pictures of children

K if you say so.


 No.250050

>>250041

Here how's this? Is this better?


 No.250051

>>250043

Really makes you think.


 No.250052

>>249226

>more traps

they should start doing that in Europe, the amount of traps here is too low…


 No.250057

>>250047

>look how much of a normalfag I am

are you lost?


 No.250060

Or

Should i

Double space

Everything too

'To really give everyone the lost redditor

Experience


 No.250062

>>250057

Nigger guarantee you i've been here longer or at least as long as you. I've been posting here since fucking this place existed


 No.250066

>>250060

It isnt 2014 anymore, fuck off inсеl


 No.250068

>>250050

>>250060

>trying to deflate the situation through self-deprecating humor

Dude, you're putting way too much effort into this. Look, I'm sorry if logic shatters your frail false reality and all that jazz, but truth is truth. Stop flagellating yourself and let the trad life in. You'll be a much healthier person for it.


 No.250069

>>250066

Downvoted and reported


 No.250070

File: c8b506ac61f0932⋯.png (11.47 KB, 253x255, 253:255, 3ee9bc33d36e30a7d5cbd4b4c0….png)

>>250047

>being a normalfag

captain reddit you must go back to your planet


 No.250072

>>250068

>taking this shit way too seriously


 No.250075

>>250069

There is nothing wrong with

Redditch spacing


 No.250076

Pedos willl exist long after the entire U.S is a historical footnote.


 No.250082

>>250076

>>250076

Most Americans are pedos because of the lead from their cars and bullets


 No.250083

>>250076

absolutely true


 No.250084

>>250080

Not an argument


 No.250089

File: 4e0a38357d132a4⋯.jpg (95.46 KB, 400x400, 1:1, l-playboy-fermier.jpg)

you can still fuck yur dawg and horse in alabama but you can't screw dem colts and puppies.


 No.250090

Someday, brain transplants will be possible. I'll be able to legally marry a christmas cake aged girl in a lolis body.


 No.250095

File: 0f54277db384efa⋯.jpg (405.92 KB, 1024x576, 16:9, completely erect2.jpg)

>>250080

>thatt tummie


 No.250097

>>250090

>not transplanting yourself into a series of loli bodies for the rest of eternity

You ultra gay, bro?


 No.250105

>>250097

Of course I will, that's a given.


 No.250113

>>249198

Good! About time.


 No.250167

File: 850cda9eec343ce⋯.png (414.13 KB, 634x446, 317:223, 1556426322124.png)

>>249198

So all you have to do is frame a guy as a pedophile and he'll lose his balls forever and not have them even if hes proven innocent? Sounds like justice to me! aspecially in this era of me too…


 No.250176

>>250167

proven innocent after being framed as guilty and being castrated* incase that wasnt clear


 No.250199

>>250162

>tfw you'll never play ball with a group of lolis, in your underwear

why even live?


 No.250200

File: 9bb4e7d15e34e42⋯.jpg (626.32 KB, 2048x1536, 4:3, 53883558.jpg)

Cut their manhood off and feed it to them.


 No.250229

What does this change? Why does it matter? They can still get an erection, and can still sexually assault people should they choose too.


 No.250236

>>250229

no. A chemically castrated man is unable to have an erection.


 No.250272

>>250199

Ive done that before. We had a sleepover on a large trampoline outside and we were in our undies. The last part of the night we were jumping around in sleeping bags. I was 27 and they were all 11-14.


 No.250273

File: b5617ece0ad08f3⋯.png (855.48 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, 5de89de558ed095827cce2c83b….png)

>>250062

>Nigger guarantee you i've been here longer or at least as long as you. I've been posting here since fucking this place existed

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

we are not failing for it redditfag


 No.250296

That's too messed up. They should just kill child molesters like civilized people


 No.250300

>>250273

Awwww yeah mah nigga that told him alright. Look at you tough guy. You get him tiger.


 No.250320

>>249198

This includes female pedophiles?


 No.250377

File: 393668c58f01813⋯.png (307.41 KB, 498x500, 249:250, Heil dubs.png)


 No.250382

>>249198

What was Alabama IQ average again?


 No.250472

What's up with Alabama being based lately ? Protecting children's lives ?


 No.250490

>>250472

>>250382

>laying down the thick bait


 No.250492

File: 529164b71d9059a⋯.png (680.11 KB, 1290x988, 645:494, checkem.png)


 No.250546

File: a0c3874afe9c279⋯.png (65.12 KB, 856x846, 428:423, brainlet3.png)

>>250472

>abortion is the same as protectng children's lives


 No.250793

>>249760

Don't be upset nigger thot. Simply display you're are tits and you will get a free hallpass here tbh.

we'll still throw-up, but still…


 No.250841

I winked and looked down the shirt of a girl who sold me lemonade today. I bet her cunt was just dripping wet under the sun today. Im gonna check her house the next few days.


 No.250859

File: 86455287654b601⋯.gif (490.07 KB, 382x498, 191:249, rare pepe15.gif)

>>249705

> Please don't take my balls!

I'm kekking, because they will take his balls too!


 No.250860

>>249562

>implying women would ever get such a punishment no matter how many kids they abuse


 No.250864

They are going to create more tranny rapists.


 No.250870

File: 350d4aae93836e8⋯.jpg (40.9 KB, 820x492, 5:3, dyke monsters.jpg)


 No.250883

>>250870

>MUH INCLUSION


 No.250898

All this will mean is that people will be even less likely to comply with such laws.

Meaning they ether will flee of the grid or held indefinably despite already serving their sentence.

Something that other states like Florida have a problem with, where people put on the list have almost no choice but to run once they are let out because they literally can't live anywhere because they have to be 10 miles away from any location where children can congregate and their is no place in the state like that. They are also a state where they will say anyone who has offenses on children must be held basically forever for psychiatric reasons no matter if they actually served their sentence. And the state supreem court ruled that doing this doesn't count as punishment somehow so there is no legal recorse. Once the state declares you are crazy, and that being attracted to children is crazy, they can do with you whatever they want even if it was for something that didn't involve harming anyone.

It is getting to the point where CP carries harsher penalties in some states then killing someone.


 No.251232

File: 536094ae9c41a61⋯.gif (3.21 MB, 222x364, 111:182, Balls_in_beartrap.gif)

>>249198

>>249198

>Alabama to castrate pedophiles


 No.251245

Unironically based though they should just be shot in the head instead


 No.251247

>>251232

why would someone do that?


 No.251272

File: feec2bd2f15d645⋯.jpg (42.69 KB, 550x440, 5:4, fee.jpg)

>>251247

>why would someone do that?


 No.251439


 No.251627

If you talk to a child youre a pedo. Period.


 No.251647

>>251627

I wholeheartedly agree :^)


 No.252173

>>250657

too hidden


 No.252273

One of the things I find so funny about the anti-pedos is how they aggressively over compensate


 No.252274

File: 0e5127888935b35⋯.jpg (41.9 KB, 634x357, 634:357, ak-kid.jpg)

fucking based.


 No.252306


 No.252314

File: c82aa45998b1300⋯.jpg (428.11 KB, 1000x565, 200:113, __original_drawn_by_ross_t….jpg)

Castrate all Jews when nya~?

https://meguca.org/nya/


 No.252317

>>252273

they are just projecting


 No.252343

>>252273

You're underestimating the sheer amount of hatred some people have for pedophiles.


 No.252394

first abortion now this. most based state in the union. too bad it's so black, and hot.


 No.252433

File: 3a33fb25ff593bf⋯.jpg (59.76 KB, 1200x630, 40:21, plx3rwpm6viy.jpg)

fuck pedophiles and fuck faggots


 No.252525

>>250320

*crickets chirping*


 No.252576

Sure people like this.. but I don't think it will make any difference in how the pedos act.

Even get an adult Tom Cat fixed? He still goes out at night and does Tom Cat stuff,, he just isn't making kitten anymore. The behavior pattern is still there.


 No.252684

Chemical castration is just taking medicines that nullify your ability to get an erection and stop you feeling sexual desire. Same thing they did with gay men going back a few decades.


 No.253125

>>251627

Bathing suit models from a major website are banned here?


 No.253155

File: 525ae4efbd3cd84⋯.jpg (7.01 KB, 257x196, 257:196, c4gis.jpg)

>>249198

>fuck a little girl

>state forces you to become an uwu trap qt


 No.253278

>>252343

For what they think one is at least.


 No.254096

File: 685528ac989eea4⋯.jpg (113.36 KB, 480x480, 1:1, 685528ac989eea4ae9f7baef62….jpg)

>>250300

>being so much of a cuck you have to hangout at /b2/ instead of your own /b/

i bet my ass you are begging to get mod here to your jewish overlords

shame you have no power here lad

>nigger cant powertrip anymore

>and he will never have power or influnece here

based /b2/ tbh


 No.254403

>>249851

Yeah but then lawmakers go full retard and 20 year olds get shot for fucking a 17 girl that lied about her age


 No.254497

>>249198

Alabama believes in genetic deviance? What a bunch of faggots.


 No.254599

>>249478

>Implying chemically castrating someone isn't sicker than anything


 No.254607

>>252394

You must not have kids if you want to raise them in a state that would threaten them like that.


 No.254628

>>254599

this

>forcing you into taking some shitty drug that breaks your entire internal system

its probably more sicker than pedos are themselves


 No.256658

File: ab2219965937a30⋯.jpg (253.23 KB, 1600x1200, 4:3, 0120142102-00.jpg)


 No.256697

>>254096

>implying




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / anarcho / dempart / ita / monarchy / otter / polru / s / vichan ]