[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir ]

/christian/ - Christian Discussion and Fellowship

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Winner of the 77nd Attention-Hungry Games
/x/ - Paranormal Phenomena and The RCP Authority

April 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

File: 6a102421d391bac⋯.jpg (13.84 KB, 336x188, 84:47, Amen.jpg)

78169f  No.805440

Since this man is so active on youtube and that he analyses the world with his Catholic perspective and that he has written a lot of book, I think having a general thread on him would be good to post his new interviews and talk about his books, while avoiding new small threads about his interviews.

Here is his website where you can buy his books and subscribe to his monthly magazine (11 issues by year) : http://www.culturewars.com/

Here is his youtube channel to see his interviews he does on people's channel, usually between 45-60 minutes for each interview: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqu-4AY-501xV5iCtt7dMKQ

d11969  No.805441

File: 3b8d4ea3cf6299a⋯.jpg (132.19 KB, 752x564, 4:3, Stop_Watching_Porn.jpg)


78169f  No.805443

File: 248fff5ad24e1bb⋯.mp4 (9.52 MB, 854x480, 427:240, Anti-Jew.mp4)

File: f1a472c053b8b18⋯.mp4 (4.52 MB, 640x360, 16:9, SicutJudaeisNonEMJ.mp4)

Let me start by posting some excerpt of his interview, mainly concerning Jewish Identity and the Jewish-Christian identity.


78169f  No.805444

File: d665c5ecedf6110⋯.mp4 (2.37 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, 1TheJew2.mp4)

File: 7ecce710fe12bce⋯.mp4 (13.35 MB, 426x240, 71:40, CatholicJewishQuestion.mp4)


78169f  No.805445

File: 39962b503e416d8⋯.mp4 (11.44 MB, 480x360, 4:3, TheTalmud.mp4)


78169f  No.805446

File: d1a7eb786fca868⋯.mp4 (13.55 MB, 426x240, 71:40, SlovakiaAnti-Jew.mp4)

File: a72e76517bd7c2c⋯.mp4 (1.58 MB, 640x360, 16:9, The Vicious Effect of Usur….mp4)


bb7b91  No.805447

File: 2a2e8e51b84bf3b⋯.webm (314.86 KB, 854x480, 427:240, the answer is the jews.webm)

May we also meme him in this thread?


78169f  No.805448

File: fafbbd9bd52d8a1⋯.mp4 (6.33 MB, 854x480, 427:240, WhatIsAJew.mp4)


78169f  No.805449

>>805447

Yes, share memes and pics of him, let's make it an EMJ general.


78169f  No.805450

File: e44cd9d9aace9dd⋯.mp4 (12.89 MB, 854x480, 427:240, JewishSubversion.mp4)


78169f  No.805452

File: b23424fd82f963b⋯.mp4 (2.24 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, Pete_Buttigieg in 35 secon….mp4)

File: a14e8368b4bb0a1⋯.mp4 (12.26 MB, 854x480, 427:240, Shoot.mp4)


78169f  No.805455

File: 06fd5bf95af4d8c⋯.mp4 (7.53 MB, 640x360, 16:9, WhatIsLogos.mp4)


78169f  No.805458

File: d8cc267a067b9b8⋯.png (23.37 KB, 1157x188, 1157:188, 1557371499752.png)

File: d1866219f77d54f⋯.jpg (69.85 KB, 874x515, 874:515, 15349909439920.jpg)

File: 6e259ae9dc282d5⋯.jpg (14.59 KB, 260x346, 130:173, Catholica.jpg)

File: 1a5b1f3ed7e4073⋯.png (70.76 KB, 1052x397, 1052:397, EMJ.png)

File: 95bee4fe8d61dc9⋯.webm (7.95 MB, 534x300, 89:50, EMJ_neocon_song.webm)


78169f  No.805467

File: 53ef8fe9537d7e8⋯.mp4 (14.29 MB, 426x240, 71:40, LogosOfSexuality.mp4)

File: ddbd0acba519331⋯.png (38.02 KB, 1097x249, 1097:249, HOPE.png)

File: 0665cc2381b8ab3⋯.png (1.61 MB, 1507x1911, 1507:1911, 1542846555640.png)


78169f  No.805468

File: 1aca025673d4454⋯.mp4 (9.65 MB, 640x360, 16:9, EMJLovesTheJews.mp4)

File: 3dacea4d1828835⋯.png (320.36 KB, 957x728, 957:728, LoveThem.png)

File: d85557e1027f8f3⋯.jpg (89.74 KB, 685x484, 685:484, Masters.jpg)


78169f  No.805469

File: 2f531bd1f102365⋯.jpg (28.2 KB, 431x322, 431:322, 1534823149731.jpg)

That's all the videos I have, more than enough to get you introduced to the Doctor I guess.


7a68e1  No.805478

>>805440

Someone should make a "the Virgin Jordan peterson" vs "The Chad E. Michael Jones" meme.


78169f  No.805482

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>805478

If someone wants to do that meme, they should watch this 9 minutes video about him (couldn't make a mp4, too big)

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=rqov7Jcgz0E


78169f  No.805492

File: e25030716dd924f⋯.png (1.47 MB, 1572x1107, 524:369, LogosEMJJohn.png)


78169f  No.805493

File: 0db3ecb1c2f6989⋯.png (1.47 MB, 1572x1107, 524:369, JohnLogos.png)

>>805492

Just added some red star to show you the word Logos.


8dc723  No.805509

What is your guys' thoughts on E Michael Jones saying the Earth is the center of the universe in the Owen Benjamin livestream?


78169f  No.805511

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

"When someone is showing a very deep and visceral hatred of Christianity and of Jesus-Christ on an internet discussion." >>805509

>What is your guys' thoughts on E Michael Jones saying the Earth is the center of the universe in the Owen Benjamin livestream?

Well, it wouldn't surprise me, we have been lied about everything so it wouldn't surprise me that the Earth is indeed at the center and the Bible was right.

This is the passage he talks about it, video related.


78169f  No.805512

File: e9e54d8c11b5646⋯.webm (11.7 MB, 540x360, 3:2, (MuhChristcucks)-JIDF.webm)

>>805509

>"When someone is showing a very deep and visceral hatred of Christianity and of Jesus-Christ on an internet discussion."

Sorry, it was unrelated to the post, I was writing this concerning video related.


8dc723  No.805514

>>805511

Do you have any thoughts on the Flat Earth theories, or do you agree with what Dr.Jones said on it?


78169f  No.805568

>>805514

Nope, no special opinions on that sorry, I don't believe in it.


8a73d7  No.805572

>>805509

That is what I ahve been saying for some time, but brainlets are unable to understand that centricity in the end has nothing to with with the perception of whatever relative trajectories.


78169f  No.805586

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

New program here about the latest Synagogue Shooting and (((Dr. Michael Brown)))


78169f  No.805589

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>805586

Here is the full program with his friend Peter Helland.

Very very good video.


127ef7  No.805625


8dc723  No.805733

>>805625

Wow, that's pretty cool, I never knew. Do you got any other good sources about this? It's really interesting.


f35af6  No.805734

Btw, who gave him a doctorate?


1e067b  No.805764

>>805734

He has absolutely zero academic rigor so certainly some shitty university that gives phds to everybody.

Not to mention that anyone who insists so much about putting "doctor" every time his name is overcompensating for something.

Doesn't mean everything he says is wrong (just anticipating his fanbase's reaction).


7a68e1  No.805765

>>805734

>>805764

According to Metapedia (some Wikipedia shoot-off, so it probably has the deleted Wikipedia article) from Temple University.

In what he's a doctor, not sure.

I take in a humanistic field of some sort.


97f309  No.805767

>>805764

>academic rigor

lmao


a6c2c7  No.805814

>>805764

>zero academic rigor

So still better than an ivy league phd in gender studies.


734868  No.805847

>>805764

>He has absolutely zero academic rigor

Prove it. EMJ is pretty good for providing sources, if you say you merely disagree with his speculation, that's not grounds to accuse him of "zero academic rigor".


6414d0  No.805945

>>805764

>He has absolutely zero academic rigor

what are you talking about ?

>>805734

>Btw, who gave him a doctorate?

He got his Phd in American literature in Temple University and then got fired as a professor in a Catholic University for being against abortion.


75a986  No.805963

>>805509

Thanks to relativity this position can be maintained even in modern mainstream science. Reddit-tier I-poohing-love-science types like to point out that in relativity, it's perfectly accurate to say that any given celestial body is stationary relative to itself and that all the other bodies are moving relative to it. But when you apply this principle to the Earth they act like you've said something retarded.


e9d8a9  No.805964

I admire him even if I don’t agree with everything he says, but I’m sure it’s like this with everyone else’s opinion. I’m also very glad he does not support violence against the Jews, but wants an “open warfare” on all other levels towards them to rebuke and expose them when they attack Christian values.


4e3cc7  No.806115

I like this guy a lot but I can't agree with the idea that "white people" don't exist because it's not always a category people have identified themselves with. The main reason I think "white people" exist as a category is because that is what the Jews attack the most (a long with Christianity of course), and because it is a category attacked by the Jews with such virulency and rage, I think it merits a fairer look.

And his idea that ethnicity is just about language is dumb, it's not European languages that are under attack by the Jews. It's European people and their "white" phenotype. The Jews don't care about the Swedish language but they want to make Swedish people resemble Brazillians. I might be misrepresenting him here though, I haven't read his books so I am just going off of what I've seen on Youtube.

I probably come across like a /pol/tard and white nationalist but I'm not really. I would honestly prefer to live in a multiracial society that was conservative and Christian than a white society that was degenerate and athiest (assuming similar levels of development and wealth etc), but I simply cannot ignore that Jews seem to despise whites on a biological level and E Micheal Jones seems to ignore this.

I don't even care if the white phenotype dies out, really, I mean I sympathise with the general sense of conservatism that would think it a shame, but I'd rather people in the future be Christians than white. But still, this anti-white hatred seems to be an integral part of the puzzle in understanding the Jew.


734868  No.806199

>>806115

>The main reason I think "white people" exist as a category is because that is what the Jews attack the most (a long with Christianity of course), and because it is a category attacked by the Jews with such virulency and rage, I think it merits a fairer look.

He attacks white identity because it is propped up as part of the Jewish strategy - to proclaim anyone of a light shade as white, then say Whites are to blame for everything (even though it's difficult to hold the Irish responsible for slavery or the civil war, etc) and then fade into the background as also a White identity when it suits them.

"White" people didn't exist before the mid-20th century, Anglo-Saxons sure as hell didn't consider Italians or Irish as white for example.

>I simply cannot ignore that Jews seem to despise whites on a biological level and E Micheal Jones seems to ignore this.

OK, then who is white? Poles? Irish? Lithuanians? If they are, are they de-facto responsible for the US legacy of slavery?


1ac884  No.806203

>>805764

you have never opened any of his books


1ac884  No.806205

>zero academic rigor

This is blatant false witness. All the references are there in his lengthy books.


1ac884  No.806207

To try to assassinate his character based on the false lack of academic rigor is pure malice. Repent and rethink how you view academicism.


5d2b66  No.806216

>>806199

>Anglo-Saxons sure as hell didn't consider Italians or Irish as white for example.

This.

Thomas Jefferson didn't consider Swedes(!) white(abstain from immigration jokes, please), IIRC.

The entire white thing is mostly a british-american meme, the classification on who is and isn't white half born out of hating catholic immigrants and foreigners, so EMJ fans defending it is funny, to say the least.


0ae04e  No.806231

>>806199

>He attacks white identity because it is propped up as part of the Jewish strategy - to proclaim anyone of a light shade as white, then say Whites are to blame for everything (even though it's difficult to hold the Irish responsible for slavery or the civil war, etc)

That makes no sense or whatsover, not every whites are slave owners, even in the slavery day, and even white people were slaves for arabs. Historical inaccuracy and stupidity does not mean white people are not white.

>"White" people didn't exist before the mid-20th century, Anglo-Saxons sure as hell didn't consider Italians or Irish as white for example.

Who tell you that? The irish not being white is a jew meme.

>OK, then who is white? Poles? Irish? Lithuanians?

European means white, white means european.

>If they are, are they de-facto responsible for the US legacy of slavery?

Why? It's the same damn whites who freed the slaves, if you want to talk about responsibility, it's the jews and tiggers who sell the tiggers to whites.

This dumbassry is why EMJ is a jew cuck in disguise.


0ae04e  No.806232

>>806216

Thomas Jefferson considered them as european, which means white.


e9d8a9  No.806233

>>806232

White means European…to whom? I’m Italian, and never we called ourselves “white people”; Mediterranean, Italic, part of Europe…never used “white” to describe ourselves or most of Europe. For us, at best, “whites” are the people from Scandinavia and some of Eastern Europe.

I’m in the camp of those who want to drop the term “white”, for it brings animosity and inimical spirit to an ever higher level among us of European stock: we can fight shoulder to shoulder and also know that an Italian is not the same as a Pole and not the same as an Irish, etc…”white” is a term to stir infighting in a new way among us.


0ae04e  No.806234

>>806233

To european.

>I’m Italian, and never we called ourselves “white people”;

Lying son of a bitch.

>I’m in the camp of those who want to drop the term “white”, for it brings animosity and inimical spirit to an ever higher level among us of European stock:

White means european, it creates an identity and union for the all european people, instead of D&C bait that says hurr we are all different, we shouldn't band together, muh french vs brit, muh german vs pole in the face of extermination.

>and also know that an Italian is not the same as a Pole and not the same as an Irish, etc…”white” is a term to stir infighting in a new way among us.

And a bantu tigger isn't the same as tulsi tigger, yet they will all team up to beat up whites.

Whites lack that spirit, they divide and divide each other instead of rallying together.


e9d8a9  No.806235

>>806234

Lying son of you say to someone else. I’m not going to report you this time; In 23 years that I lived in my Country I never met an Italian proudly say “I’m white”; a Veneto would be proud of his/her region, same with an inhabitant of Genoa and so forth. We may say we are not “black” to generalise when people say we are but “Arab/Moor r*pe children “, but never in my life I heard an Italian of any region saying he’s white. And this is my last reply, since we are going off topic.


0ae04e  No.806236

>>806235

I think you are lying to me with a straight face and that will be the end of it.

Ask any italian, no matter where he comes (Venice, Genoa, Rome) from and he will identify with white people.


ceff14  No.806242

>>806199

>He attacks white identity because it is propped up as part of the Jewish strategy - to proclaim anyone of a light shade as white, then say Whites are to blame for everything (even though it's difficult to hold the Irish responsible for slavery or the civil war, etc) and then fade into the background as also a White identity when it suits them.

That makes sense to some extent but I think the Jews attack whites to a higher degree than this. They want the white phenotype eradicated world wide.

>"White" people didn't exist before the mid-20th century, Anglo-Saxons sure as hell didn't consider Italians or Irish as white for example.

Europeans have been talking about race and differentiating themselves from Jews, Turks and Africans since the middle ages friend. "White" itself maybe a bit contentious, but overall it is not a bad synonym for European. And Europeans have traditionally shared two things in common - Christianity and a "white" phenotype; the Jews attack both virulently.

>OK, then who is white? Poles? Irish? Lithuanians? If they are, are they de-facto responsible for the US legacy of slavery?

Yes, all of them are white.

The problem with E Micheal Jones is that he asserts "white" doesn't exist, then asserts only ethnicity exists and that ethnicity is about langauge and not race. So to him presumably a black guy who speaks perfect Swedish is Swedish. This attitude is really no different from how the Jews want people to think.

I understand that he has a problem with "white" because catholic ethnic neighbourhoods lost their ethnic identities and became "white", but he doesn't really replace it with anything other than the modernist Jewish perspective.


ceff14  No.806244

>>806199

>are they de-facto responsible for the US legacy of slavery?

Missed this bit, no, they aren't. The Jews are largely responsible for US slavery.


71721b  No.806245

According to Dr. EMJ, what is the main difference between Logos and anti-Logos?


e9d8a9  No.806247

>>806245

Logos is the natural order of all things as intended by God; therefore everything that opposed and opposes it is lack of that divinely placed order.


5d2b66  No.806252

File: 801f290aa02d610⋯.jpg (73.29 KB, 736x1080, 92:135, tptasOn.jpg)

>>806247

>Logos is the natural order of all things as intended by God; therefore everything that opposed and opposes it is lack of that divinely placed order.

What?

The Logos is Jesus Christ, by Whom all was created.

It's a term that entered Hellenistic Judaism from Greek philosophy, and it's specifically about the divinity of Christ.

You can't morph it into degeneracy vs anti-degeneracy.


ea35f4  No.806264

>>806252

And what is anti-Logos?


5d2b66  No.806269

>>806264

>And what is anti-Logos?

A term that has never been uttered in the history of Christendom, until EMJ pulled it out of his ass, by mutilating the idea of the Logos?


eafcc7  No.806270

>>806252

>Having this reductionist of an understanding of the meaning of the term "Logos"

Yes, it was appropriated by John to write his gospel but to believe that in Christian thought it only embodies the meaning of Christ as God is absurd.


5d2b66  No.806272

>>806270

It's always been about that, and been analyzed from that angle.

You can't decide on your own after 2019 years to turn it into a real life Qun, and then build a small theology out of this novel definition.


1ac884  No.806275

File: 4778ef39cb7eb71⋯.jpg (74.67 KB, 700x312, 175:78, 292135.p.jpg)

>>806115

>>806232

>>806231

>>806234

>>806242

good winnie the pooh luck on trying to be saved based on your (((white identity))) politics. you are one step away from becoming a (((pagan))) and worshipping your dead ancestors.


58b561  No.806277

>>806270

>Yes, it was appropriated by John

Cultural appropriation is a made-up crime, you SJW zoomer.


7a68e1  No.806290

File: 965895a80ea7a9d⋯.jpg (215.18 KB, 624x490, 312:245, vector-maps-of-europe.jpg)

>>806234

>I’m Italian, and never we called ourselves “white people”;

<Lying son of a bitch.

3rd gen Italian born and living in Belgium, I can confirm.

The "white people" are Scandinavians, here in Europe we use terms like "Germans" for North-Europeans, "Brits" for the islandpeoples and either "Mediterraneans" or "South-Europeans" for those of South-Europe.

Most of all, we just use each country (or cultures/ethnicities) to describe people.

I tend to call Sicilians that, and the same gets done for Sardinians too.

>>806236

>Ask any italian, no matter where he comes (Venice, Genoa, Rome) from and he will identify with white people.

Lmaoooo this is either some weird-ass American or an Aryan Brotherhood polentone gone full GermanLARPer.

Nobody in Italian calls themselves white, this would mean he/she identifies with pale people (e.g. Scandinavians).

Some in the upper north might say they're Germanic or something but that's it.

Pic related is a VERY limited map on how most Europeans identify themselves or each other with.

In Belgium alone you got like 5 or 6 ways people identify themselves as (Flemish, Walloon, the Flanders as in the two provinces, Antwerps, Limbourgish, German), Italy is even worse and Spain is no different.

Only North-Europeans would identify themselves as whites, the only people using "white people" are the immigrants and SJWs trying to racialize everything to (((assimilate))) our cultures with the American one where a racial divide is much more defined.

Polite sage for off-topic and slight blogposting.


11542a  No.806291

I'm genuinley sad to see two brothers in Christ with EMJ and Dr Brown devole into this "YOUR ANTISEMETIC WILL YOU RENOUCNE IT" shit. It is the most tired thing in this god-forsaken discourse.


bd3621  No.806295

>>806275

Of course race is irrelevant to being saved. I've already said I would prefer to live around non-white Christians than white athiest liberals. I just recognise that white nationalism (including under that umbrella the nationalism of European ethnicities) is what the Jews hate most of all (a long with Christianity), therefore it shouldn't be dismissed. If the Jews hate white people, does that make white people the racial bearers of logos? I don't believe that, but it's easy to infer that from E Micheal Jones's theory.

All I'm saying is that his theory on the Jews isn't comprehensive enough (at least from what I've heard him talk about, maybe it's in the books) because he ignores the red hot burning hatred that the Jew has for Europeans on a fundamentally racial level. I'm suspicious of people that are aware of the Jewish subversion, yet then turn around and say "race doesn't matter", because it definitely matters to the Jews.


8a73d7  No.806297

>>806291

Dr Brown is not christian, he is a jew. He talks about he accepts Christ, but it is clear that what he really cares about is the tribe. The tribe comes first. God is just an addon


1400e3  No.806313

>>806295

>I just recognise that white nationalism (including under that umbrella the nationalism of European ethnicities) is what the Jews hate most of all (a long with Christianity)

Everyone thinks their specific ideology and/or nationality is what the jews hate the most.

>white people the racial bearers of logos?

That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, theologically.


bd3621  No.806317

>>806313

>Everyone thinks their specific ideology and/or nationality is what the jews hate the most.

No, I don't accept that at all. The Jews hate white people specifically.

>That makes ABSOLUTELY no sense, theologically.

I said I don't believe it. I am just trying to use his paradigm to explain the anti-white hatred of the Jews.


fb427c  No.806319

>>806317

>The Jews hate white people specifically.

You should meet my algerian friend.

He says they blame zionists even for it raising outside, in the Middle East.

Or far-right pagans, that think they jews have subverted da white man's true spirituality with their semitic religions.

Or more conspiratorial black folk, that blame jews(with their right-hand lackey, whitey), for everything from slavery(the jewish slave trade meme started from a NOI book), to drugs epidemics and jail time.


8a73d7  No.806321

>>806319

Who is it that jews brag about replacing with sings? What the le ebil supremacy that jews brag about fighting? In what consists the great diversity that the jews bring?


fb427c  No.806324

File: eb78535cb97c408⋯.png (69.11 KB, 500x300, 5:3, the-jews-fear-the-samurai-….png)

>>806321

Which part of the planet is constantly wracked by wars, despite being full of resources? Which religion the general public constantly accuses of terrorism?

Upon which societies does the Jew-filled America constantly try to bring degenerate liberal democracy?

Which ethnicity is constantly stereotyped as violent criminals in movies? Who brought crack to the ghetto?

And so and so forth.


bd3621  No.806328

>>806319

The Jewish conflict with muslims is a whole other thing and is of a more temporary and practical nature than their conflict with Christians. In that, they don't hate them on the same spiritual level, they hate them because they are an inconvenience, in that they happen to be located in and around Palestine. And it certainly doesn't have anything to do with race. The Jews want the phenotype known as "white" gone, they hate it on a physical and biological level.

>Or more conspiratorial black folk

The Jews have had a really corrosive effect on black people, that's actually true. But it's mostly in the context of them using blacks as a weapon against whites.

But I agree with you to the extent that the Jew is the enemy of mankind not just whites, but they hate whites uniquely, I don't see how you can really deny that if you look at what they've done with regards to demographics in fomerly white countries and how they portray whites in the media, what they teach about us in the education system etc.

There hatred for gentiles is real, but the real genocidal, spiritual and biological hatred they reserve for white Christians.


947787  No.806329

>>806324

>defending islam

wew


c966b0  No.806330

>>806329

>the point

>you


8a73d7  No.806334

>>806324

>Which part of the planet is constantly wracked by wars

The ones that haven't been given priority and subverted

>Which religion the general public constantly accuses of terrorism?

The one created by a theologically illiterate pedophile warlord, and which is responsible for around 99.99999999% of terrorist attacks

>Upon which societies does the Jew-filled America constantly try to bring degenerate liberal democracy?

To the places which are not already degenerate after being subverted lmao.

>Which ethnicity is constantly stereotyped as violent criminals in movies? Who brought crack to the ghetto?

Whites, mainly, it is always the evil, racist, intolerant whites who will not embrace the poor oppressed muslims (invited by jews, of course)

And so and so forth.


31b305  No.806337

>>806334

Thanks for missing the idea completely.


e8dc4c  No.806353

>>805733

Don't have anything more, sorry.


31b305  No.806362

>>806328

>The Jews have had a really corrosive effect on black people, that's actually true. But it's mostly in the context of them using blacks as a weapon against whites.

And black people say the same shit, but in reverse.

How interesting

>I don't see how you can really deny that if you look at what they've done with regards to demographics in fomerly white countries and how they portray whites in the media, what they teach about us in the education system etc.

>Insert same narratives, but with the economic, demographic, military and political problems of other countries


bd3621  No.806372

>>806362

>And black people say the same shit, but in reverse.

If they say that, they are wrong. Blacks barely care about Jews and just see them as white anyway, I know a few blacks have spoken about Jews, but it's rare. Just look at black racist channels, they really only hate white people. E Micheal Jones himself acknowledges there is a "black jewish alliance" and says that the Jews have tried to turn blacks into revolutionaires like them, I mostly agree, but part of this is them being used as a weapon against whites as well as western culture.

>Insert same narratives, but with the economic, demographic, military and political problems of other countries

They aren't trying to wipe out other unique racial phenotypes. Only what is known as white. It's the actual physical appearance of white people that they deplore, that is not the case for any other race.

E Micheal Jones asserts that the main axis around which world history revolves is the Jew vs Christianity (specifically catholicism). But if it were that simple, why would the Jews be flooding a predominantly protestant and irreligious country (USA) with 3rd world catholics (who are much more likely to be devout, too) from south of the border? It's because the conflict has a racial element.


11542a  No.806433

>implying you can't be a jew and a christian

If jews can be atheist they can be christian. They must return to christ and Brown does as good of a job he can tbh


ea11f2  No.806465

>>806269

>A term that has never been uttered in the history of Christendom, until EMJ pulled it out of his ass, by mutilating the idea of the Logos?

Chaos is a synonym of anti-Logos, just like how Order is a synonym of Logos.


734868  No.806466

The white identity meme is by far the most deadly ideology the Jews have ever taken advantage of, this thread is proof.


e9d8a9  No.806468

>>806466

Weird how in 2010 I visited /pol/ and already felt it was wrong…must have been my good grandmother and her lessons on what makes or breaks a Nationa (unity through faith, language and culture).

I should have been more grateful to her.


f35af6  No.806475

>>806465

>Chaos is a synonym of anti-Logos, just like how Order is a synonym of Logos.

Except Logos DOESN'T mean that, in Christian theology.

EMJ redefined it as a real life Qunari "Asit tal-eb" out of his ass.

It'd be like me saying the Hypostatic Union is about caring for the environment, and therefor Exxon Mobile are Nestorians.

The entire sentence falls on it's face, even though it's internally consistent, because i'm defining the first term wrongly.


ea11f2  No.806480

>>806475

I said that "Order" is one synonym, not the full definition. Logos is a word which has many meaning, which includes: speech, rationality, reason, discourse, the Order of the Universe, it means God, it means Jesus-Christ (Logos Incarnate).

Logos is a word who has deep Greek origins and it has been baptized in the New Testament.


f35af6  No.806483

>>806372

And it's never been used according to EMJ's definition, in Christianity, or Greek philosophy.


f35af6  No.806484


e9d8a9  No.806485

>>806480

This guy yelled at me for the same reason… I get his point and admire his fervent spirit, but could use a chill pill.


734868  No.806490

>>806483

"For not only among the Greeks did reason (Logos) prevail to condemn these things through Socrates, but also among the Barbarians were they condemned by Reason (or the Word, the Logos) Himself, who took shape, and became man, and was called Jesus Christ; and in obedience to Him, we not only deny that they who did such things as these are gods, but assert that they are wicked and impious demons, whose actions will not bear comparison with those even of men desirous of virtue."

St. Justin Martyr (100 A.D. - 160 A.D.)


734868  No.806493

>>806475

>Except Logos DOESN'T mean that, in Christian theology. EMJ redefined it as a real life Qunari "Asit tal-eb" out of his ass.

"Which things Plato reading, and not accurately understanding, and not apprehending that it was the figure of the cross, but taking it to be a placing crosswise, he said that the power next to the first God was placed crosswise in the universe. And as to his speaking of a third, he did this because he read, as we said above, that which was spoken by Moses, "that the Spirit of God moved over the waters." For he gives the second place to the Logos which is with God, who he said was placed crosswise in the universe; and the third place to the Spirit who was said to be borne upon the water, saying, "And the third around the third."

- St. Justin Martyr (again)

No, looks like EMJ is utilizing it the same way the Early Church did.


f35af6  No.806495

>>806490

Ok, 1 usage of Logos as in common reason, and 2 usages of Logos as in Incarnate God.

Still waiting for your Divine Order meme.


734868  No.806496

>>806483

>>806475

All have been hated in whom the Word has dwelt

And those of the Stoic school — since, so far as their moral teaching went, they were admirable, as were also the poets in some particulars, on account of the seed of reason [the Logos] implanted in every race of men — were, we know, hated and put to death — Heraclitus for instance, and, among those of our own time, Musonius and others. For, as we intimated, the devils have always effected, that all those who anyhow live a reasonable and earnest life, and shun vice, be hated.

- St Justin Martyr - Second Apology


f35af6  No.806497


734868  No.806498

>>806497

"Justin: I shall give you another testimony, my friends, from the Scriptures, that God begot before all creatures a Beginning, [who was] a certain rational power [proceeding] from Himself, who is called by the Holy Spirit, now the Glory of the Lord, now the Son, again Wisdom, again an Angel, then God, and then Lord and Logos; and on another occasion He calls Himself Captain…"

- St. Justin Martyr - Dialogue with Trypho, Chapter 61


f35af6  No.806499

>>806496

Again, in whom the Word(Incarnate God) has dwelt

And poets hated because they had common

reason.

And God begetting the Logos, aka Christ.

Where's the Asit tal-eb, again?


734868  No.806500

>>806499

The Asit tal-whuh?

I think you just dislike Jones because he's putting forward a reading that conflicts with your pet idea.


734868  No.806504

>>806475

>Except Logos DOESN'T mean that, in Christian theology.

Care to substantiate? St. Thomas Aquinas put forward that God is Being, as a derivation in this sense, I don't believe Jones is really stretching that far by saying being "anti-logos" is implicitly anti-Christ, anti-natural law, and anti-classical theism (of a thomistic bent, sure)


f35af6  No.806508

>>806500

It was a pun on the fact that it sounds Qunari-ish, from Dragon Age.

>An important concept in the Qun is the idea of "Asit tal-eb"—"It is to be": the idea that everything and everyone in the world has a nature, and all these things come together to form a proper order—such as the locust devouring crops. It is every individual's choice whether or not they act according to their nature and the nature of the world, or oppose the proper order, and as such fight against themselves and the world. The individual is not truly "individual", but part of the whole. Their own nature contributes to the larger nature of the world, and so their struggle against self-balance disrupts the balance of the whole, thus hurting themselves. Because of this, society is not considered artificial, but part of nature.

>I think you just dislike Jones because he's putting forward a reading that conflicts with your pet idea.

No, i'm disliking him because he made up a weird definition of Logos being about some sort of godly societal order, when it's never been about that clap.

And your examples substantiate that.

All the quotes either use it as:

a)Logos, as in Christ;

b)Logos, as in human reason;

c)Logos, as in words(aka the stuff i'm typing right now);

No reference to societal order.


f35af6  No.806511

>>806504

>I don't believe Jones is really stretching that far by saying being "anti-logos" is implicitly anti-Christ, anti-natural law, and anti-classical theism (of a thomistic bent, sure)

It's stretching it.

By the logic, my idea >>806475, that hurting the environment is an attack of the Incarnate Word, and hurting the Image of Christ present in everyone that's hurt through pollution, is also roughly true, if you squint a lot.


734868  No.806514

>>806508

>It was a pun on the fact that it sounds Qunari-ish, from Dragon Age.

how in the world did you expect anyone to get that

>the rest

Are you not familiar with natural law? Logos, as posited by St. Justin Martyr, completely confirms what EMJ is reading into it; that the method St. John uses it is to proclaim that Jesus Christ is the Logos, the Divine personification of human rationality (the very thing "image of God" is said to be by St. Augustine).

When you are anti-Logos, you are thus anti-rationality, and anti-natural law. If your real argument is not understanding natural law, then you are the one not actually familiar with classical Christian theology or philosophy.


f35af6  No.806516

>>806511

That doesn't mean i'm not playing extremely loose with theological terms, adding fanciful new side definitions.


734868  No.806517

>>806511

>and hurting the Image of Christ present in everyone that's hurt through pollution, is also roughly true, if you squint a lot.

Well, we are actually called to be good stewards of the land by God Himself, so perhaps you could.


f35af6  No.806519

>>806517

Yes, but that doesn't Exxon employees nestorian.


734868  No.806520

>>806519

just research natural law in the christian tradition please

you do recall the whole "judged according to the Law in their hearts", right?


f35af6  No.806523

>>806514

>Logos, as posited by St. Justin Martyr, completely confirms what EMJ is reading into it; that the method St. John uses it is to proclaim that Jesus Christ is the Logos, the Divine personification of human rationality (the very thing "image of God" is said to be by St. Augustine).

>When you are anti-Logos, you are thus anti-rationality, and anti-natural law.

You know what you call that, without adding fanciful new definitions off vague double extrapolations from Patristics, that might bring confusion or heresy in their vaguery?

Sins.

There.

People living in sin are acting in discordance to Christ.

>>806520

Are oil riggers nestorian?


ec72ff  No.806548

>>806433

No, they can be atheists because the atheists reject God too, and they cna keep the tribal club that is one of the things that motivates them.


2b3628  No.806559

>>806466

You're probably a former white nationalist, that ideology made you miserable and angry so now you balk at any mention of race and try and pretend it doesn't exist. Or a non-white who's been trained by the Jews to think any white person who talks about race in a non-cucked way wants to kill you.

But race does exist to the enemies of mankind, to the Jews, to evil manifest. I care about race because whites are under attack by those that killed Christ.

Yes, race is irrelevant to Christianity, but lets put it like this, if a group of black guys are trying to beat me up because I'm white, I'm not going to tell them "But to Christ race is irrelevant!" and roll over, I'm going to try and defend myself. So it is with the Jews.


f35af6  No.806562

>>806372

>If they say that, they are wrong.

> E Micheal Jones himself acknowledges there is a "black jewish alliance" and says that the Jews have tried to turn blacks into revolutionaires like them

>E Micheal Jones asserts that the main axis around which world history revolves is the Jew vs Christianity (specifically catholicism).

Well, i'm glad you figured it all, while everyone else are a bunch of deluded idiots fallen prey to disinfo.

And it must make it easy that the jews just so happen to have the complete opposite of your particular ethnic and denominational group in their crosshairs, while everyone else are their collaborators.

>It's the actual physical appearance of white people that they deplore, that is not the case for any other race.

Because?


dceaed  No.806579

>>806562

Sorry anon, you havent convinced me that the Jews don't despise Europeans on a racial level. I think any honest analysis of Jewish operations and movements since the end of WW2 proves this. You just need to turn on the TV and it proves this. The existence of disgusting Jewish creations like "cuckold porn" proves this.

But I don't believe other races are collaborators, they are victims of the Jews too. The Jews invented gangster rap and thug culture for the blacks, the worst culture in the world. Then they got people like eminem to try and spread it to whites and now they are trying to make it the default culture for the USA and western world in general. The Jews prey on these low IQ, poorly educated groups like vampires. But they are not trying to eradicate black people from the earth, just trying to control them.

>and denominational group

Regarding catholicism, that's what E Micheal Jones says.

>Because?

I don't know, it may be because of the rise of biologically anti-semitic theories got the Jews thinking in a biological manner too, so whereas before their battle was solely religious, it became religious and racial. Non-christian counter-Jewish movements like Nazism gave in their mind a racial and secular element to the conflict they have been fighting since they killed Christ. Once they had succeeded in their spiritual war against Europeans, their praxis turned towards genetic warfare against Europeans. And so here we are.

I am pro-white, but I'm not a white nationalist. Being pro-white is simply being counter-semitic. Same reason I support Palestine (not uncritically but overall), it's counter-semitism.


61d759  No.806580

>>806317

>No, I don't accept that at all. The Jews hate white people specifically.

If you look into their theology, Jews believe white people are descended from Esau - Edomites in other words. So just look up what the Bible says about Esau and Edomites. They also believe Germans are Amalekites. So look up what the Bible says about Amalek and Amalekites too. Now you know how Jews feel about white people and why.


734868  No.806607

>>806559

>You're probably a former white nationalist

I'm Mexican.

>Or a non-white who's been trained by the Jews to think any white person who talks about race in a non-cucked way wants to kill you.

I think anyone who talks about the "white" race is accepting a rotten 20th century ideology that eliminates ethnos to the point of insanity; and gives a warped view of history.

>I care about race because whites are under attack by those that killed Christ.

Jesus Christ is a Jew, does this anger you? The Jews attacked their own Messiah, they lash out at everyone, including themselves.

>if a group of black guys are trying to beat me up because I'm white

Then you either defend yourself or escape, your false dichotomy is exactly why this ideology has harmed you, you're not thinking straight. What exactly does race have to do with being attacked by thugs? How about when you are being attacked by white thugs? Brown thugs?


734868  No.806611

>>806523

>You know what you call that, without adding fanciful new definitions off vague double extrapolations from Patristics, that might bring confusion or heresy in their vaguery? Sins.

…and where exactly does EMJ ever posit that they are not sins? I don't understand any of your points at all.

a) Jesus Christ is Logos

b) Jews reject Logos by rejecting Christ (which are, one and the same)

c) Logos is identified with human rationality and natural law, in not only the Greek sense, but also in the Christian sense (literally, Christ IS Logos)

Since c) is natural law, which is classically associated with "the order of the universe", "the moral order common with most, if not all men", what EMJ is saying is since that Scripture has prophesized the Jews are the enemy of Christ, the enemy man-kind, predicting their animus towards the natural law is near 1:1 in line in what Scripture prophesies.

Now, try to find something wrong in this. The only cogent counter-argument I would even consider is that St. John didn't know what Logos meant…but he was inspired by the Holy Spirit! Didn't God know what Logos meant?


dceaed  No.806618

File: 9032f175d3a71e8⋯.jpg (36.59 KB, 741x271, 741:271, j.jpg)

>>806607

>I'm Mexican.

So the latter then.

>I think anyone who talks about the "white" race is accepting a rotten 20th century ideology

I'll use the word European if you prefer, and Europeans have been characterising Jews, Turks and Africans in racial ways since the middle ages. Pic related, a racially charged portrayal of Jews from the 13th century (as you can see, not much has changed…). The colonial era though is when you see easily notions of the white race come into fruition, not the 20th century.

>that eliminates ethnos to the point of insanity; and gives a warped view of history.

Why does it eliminate ethnicity? You can be both German and white just like you can be both Bavarian and German. You don't need to have just one identity. I agree white CAN be used to destroy ethnicity (like what happened to catholic neighbourhoods in the 50's and 60's), but this is rather an example of a broader identity enveloping another one. Same thing happened in France, local identites were destroyed and became only "French", does that mean French doesn't exist?

And ethnicity isn't just about language. The Koreans in Japan don't usually speak Korean. There are nomadic ethnic groups spread between different countries that can't communicate with eachother, yet they still hold they are the same ethnicity. Arabs in Morocco and Arabs in Iraq can't communicate with eachother in their native dialects. The Irish didn't become English when their language died. Etc.

>Jesus Christ is a Jew, does this anger you? The Jews attacked their own Messiah, they lash out at everyone, including themselves.

The Jews weren't evil until they killed Jesus.

>What exactly does race have to do with being attacked by thugs?

I'm saying if they attacked me for being white, I would defend myself. The Jews are attacking me for being white, so I will defend myself. That does not mean I believe in ethno-states or believe in violence against non-whites. But I'm not going to bend over backwards for globalist or anti-white ideologies either. Given this place's proximity to /pol/ and the fact you're Mexican I completely understand why you don't like what I'm saying and don't hold it against you. I wish race didn't matter dude, but the Jews and their leftist minions make it matter, the /pol/tards are a (misguided) response, they aren't the aggressors.


947787  No.806619

I like E. Michael Jones a lot, some people disagree with him on the matter of race, and that's ok. No one is infallible, and i think we all could profit from dialogue and convsersation, as the man himself proposes. So i think it's retarded to call someone who disagrees with your universalist view of europeans as a "jew cuck" like ">>806231. Let's have a civil discussion and agree to disagree.

Now, to my view on "whiteness" i don't really believe it in the common sense. You may say that whites means europeans, but then the logical conclusion is to say that americans or people born out of Europe can't be white. You may say that if you are a descendent of europeans that's good enough to be white, but what if you have blood from other places as well? how much % of DNA is enough to be white? Does it need to be one drop rule? if so, why can't black people be considered white if they had one drop of white blood? Is a person with a pure white phenotype but of mixed origins white? I can only really accept "whites are people with mostly european phenotype" or "european or pure-european descended". Another thing is, why would jews attack europeans racially? what good would it bring to them? none. you can't say "muh white race is superior and less prone to subversion" because that's obviously false given how much white people are unrepentant degenerates. The only reasonable explanation is a pathological one, jews hates europeans and european looking because of their ancient association with christian persecution. These are my thoughts.

t. "white" phenotype guy


734868  No.806621

>>806618

> Pic related, a racially charged portrayal of Jews from the 13th century

What people thought about race prior to the 20th century is irrelevant to what people think about it now. To be frank, they'd consider most Americans complete mutts either way.

>Why does it eliminate ethnicity?

Do you live in America? The only pure "white" I know is Irish, the rest are hodge-podge of germans, scandi, french, and anglo. Not one of these racial traditions are preserved in any conceivable way in any of these people.

>Same thing happened in France, local identites were destroyed and became only "French", does that mean French doesn't exist?

OK, so then you are not "white", you're just "American". Congratulations, you've returned back to pre-racial ideology.

>The Jews weren't evil until they killed Jesus.

So every Jew afterward is evil, from birth? Even EMJ is able to keep coherent and reject this.

>I'm saying if they attacked me for being white, I would defend myself.

Where did I say otherwise?

White ideology is truly anti-Logos.


338e49  No.806634

>>806621

>What people thought about race prior to the 20th century is irrelevant to what people think about it now. To be frank, they'd consider most Americans complete mutts either way.

All I'm saying is that Europeans had a racial idea of themselves even in the middle ages. It might be vague and not directly map on to later racial theories, and they might have cared about other things much more (in fact they didn't care about it at all), but the embryonic idea of "the white race" is there. If a European saw an African, pretty sure he would be able to tell that Europeans look different. And here we have race, its not some invention of 20th century biologists, it's an acknowledgement that "those people look different".

>Do you live in America? The only pure "white" I know is Irish, the rest are hodge-podge of germans, scandi, french, and anglo. Not one of these racial traditions are preserved in any conceivable way in any of these people.

White can be used in a negative sense because it can be a broader identity enveloping smaller identities. That is bad, but it can also merely be a way of acknowledging a common heritage. An example of "white identity" being used in a positive sense is a Dutchman and a German feeling kinship over being European. Similarly, someone from Bavaria and someone from Schleswig-Holstein could feel kinship over being German - and so on. So it can be both negative or positive depending on the context it is used. Used to erase individual ethnic traditions? Bad. Used to bring people of European heritage closer in the face of a Jewish attack? Good.

>OK, so then you are not "white", you're just "American". Congratulations, you've returned back to pre-racial ideology.

Not really sure where you're coming from here.

>So every Jew afterward is evil, from birth? Even EMJ is able to keep coherent and reject this.

No, not every Jew is evil. The Jewish people are evil. EMJ also differentiates between "every Jew" and "the Jewish people" when he talks about who killed Jesus. Not every Jew was responsible for Jesus's death, but the Jewish people were.

>Where did I say otherwise?

I was explaining why I used that example.


734868  No.806740

>>806634

>All I'm saying is that Europeans had a racial idea of themselves even in the middle ages.

Yes, an ethnic racial idea, as portrayed by the Anglos obsession with excluding the Irish and most other white people they get lumped with today. If this was /pol/ I wouldn't care, but you're a Christian, and there is no Jew or Gentile.

> An example of "white identity" being used in a positive sense is a Dutchman and a German feeling kinship over being European.

How about over being Christian? There's a reason why the most successful anti-/pol/ has been the "amerimutt" thing, because everyone obsessed with being White or being racially pure or never actually pure, especially if they live in America. Since I actually interact with Euros on a daily basis, I can tell you they are still 100% ethnos over "white", because they still live in their culture and speak with other people who live and talk like them.

>Not really sure where you're coming from here.

I'm explaining that you're pulling back the ideology to when it gets incoherent to simple nationalism, you know, a form of ethnos. Why waste any of your time on this if you cannot keep it coherent?

Europeans don't give two shits about other europeans, it's a fantasy that idle Americans on /pol/ get.


734868  No.806741

>>806740

>There's a reason why the most successful anti-/pol/ meme has been the "amerimutt" thing

*


338e49  No.806768

>>806740

>as portrayed by the Anglos obsession with excluding the Irish and most other white people they get lumped with today.

That really has more to do with Nordicism than anything, a really stupid ideology. It has nothing to do with the nascent racial ideas that emerged in the middle ages that I spoke about. As I said it is not hard for people to see that Europeans look similar compared to sub saharan Africans or Chinese people. The idea there is no common factor between Europeans is ridiculous, you just have to use your eyes.

>and there is no Jew or Gentile.

It's not like I'm saying non-whites can't go to heaven anon…I actually feel more kinship with non-white Christians than white athiests, but that doesn't mean that I have to completely abandon my race in the face of Jewish predation. Let me make my position clear - ideally Europe would be white and Christian, but I'd rather it be Christian than white. The former is the ideal, but not the essential, situation.

>How about over being Christian?

Yes they should (if they are). But the two things are not mutually exclusive. I wouldn't bemoan a Nigerian and a Ugandan bonding over being both Christian and being black either.

>There's a reason why the most successful anti-/pol/ has been the "amerimutt" thing, because everyone obsessed with being White or being racially pure or never actually pure, especially if they live in America. Since I actually interact with Euros on a daily basis, I can tell you they are still 100% ethnos over "white", because they still live in their culture and speak with other people who live and talk like them.

I live in Europe, I'm a mutt though (English and German) I agree that Europeans choose ethnicity over race, but not that we don't have an idea of race. If you said "white" in Germany, everyone would know what you meant. And ethnicity in Europe isn't just about language either, a Turk that speaks perfect German isn't considered German by anyone. The Russians aren't considered German either, but they are considered white. In France and England the idea of ethnicity has been pretty much replaced by nationality and black people are considered English/French, so what are the actual English/French people to do if not utilise a common whiteness in reclaiming their identity?

>Europeans don't give two shits about other europeans

Yeah they don't, one of the reasons they are easy for the Jews to attack.

>>806740

>Europeans don't give two shits about other europeans


ab6112  No.806784

>>806740

> Since I actually interact with Euros on a daily basis, I can tell you they are still 100% ethnos over "white",

Doubt.jpg

>Europeans don't give two shits about other europeans

Doubt.jpg

Post your hands.


ab6112  No.806785

>>806290

>3rd gen Italian born and living in Belgium, I can confirm.

Another lying son of a bitch.

>Lmaoooo this is either some weird-ass American or an Aryan Brotherhood polentone gone full GermanLARPer.

Doubt.jpg


7a68e1  No.806788

File: ef3c479ca3fe371⋯.png (1.85 MB, 1500x844, 375:211, I'm so sorry.png)

>>806785

>Another lying son of a bitch.

Sorry mate, I'm afraid you'll have to suck that up.


7a68e1  No.806793

>>806790

I'm claiming to be a 3rd gen Italian immigrant born and living in Belgium.

I show you a picture with my ID from Belgium, and my voting letter asking me to vote at the Italian embassy in Brussels.

As far as I know, not a single Jewish-Italian immigrant came to Belgium because my grandparents came here to work in the mines and we all know Jews ain't poor enough to dig some coal 1000km away from home.

But hey whatever makes you sleep at night 'mericano.


f35af6  No.806810

>>806798

Mate, i'm from Romania.

He's right.

We see ourselves much more according to regional, religious and ethnic criteria(and outsiders in terms of religion and place of origin), than according to some pan-racial memes.


8a73d7  No.806817

>>806810

It's not "pan-racial memes". It's the racial cluster that people attack constantly.


f35af6  No.806818

>>806817

Over here in Europe, it's "people from this country vs a bunch of weird foreigners whom we love/hate depending on our history with them"


039899  No.806821

File: d23d462951a5275⋯.png (11.28 MB, 3937x7250, 3937:7250, HappyNosepass.png)

Okay, I was bored and I've spent way too much time on that EMJ's meme.

I made two versions of it.


039899  No.806822

File: 39ae6f89d3dccc8⋯.png (11.47 MB, 3980x7257, 3980:7257, Nosepass.png)


039899  No.806825

Invidious embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>806821

>>806822

For those who don't get the reference, it's from Pokémon XD.

I saw similarities between the movie "They Live" with the special glasses that can see evil people and this HoloLens in this Pokémon game which can see evil/dark Pokémon.

The video related between 2:05-7:00

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=g2tmb4TWNpA


734868  No.806973

>>806768

> It has nothing to do with the nascent racial ideas that emerged in the middle ages that I spoke about.

Nothing we're talking about today has anything to do with medievalist conceptions of race, what do you think Tarrant and that other guy were raving about?

>The idea there is no common factor between Europeans is ridiculous

1. Don't put words in my mouth

2. Actually prove anything you say, there is a wide-gulf of difference between Italians, Gauls, and Slavs, once American racial theory actually gets taken to Europe it becomes incoherent.

You're a victim of the Jews globbing you together with other people to take up the sins of the holocaust and other drek, the least you could do is fight against this ideology instead of following their lead.

Watch more murderers kill innocent people for your ideology, let's see if the bloody fruits vindicate you.

>so what are the actual English/French people to do if not utilise a common whiteness in reclaiming their identity?

Reclaim their Christian identity, how many times do I have to tell you? You cannot have two masters.


734868  No.807034

>>807012

>So european can't be white, but they can be christian?

Is it possible for you to speak to anyone without putting words in their mouths? You're either in the City of God or the City of men, make your choice.


416cca  No.807046

File: fd947fdaf5f42ea⋯.jpg (2.95 MB, 4608x2592, 16:9, 20190515_095745.jpg)

>>807012

>Provide proofs you aren't a bunch of amerimutt jews?

Good enough for your paranoid little ass?

Or do you believe jews from half of Europe are wasting time making elaborate stories just to argue with you, instead of accepting that countries that have grudges stretching back to the Roman Republic think less in blanket pan-racialism than the young melting pots of the New World?


734868  No.807055

>>807048

8 Bring forth therefore fruit worthy of penance.

9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father. For I tell you that God is able of these stones to raise up children to Abraham.

10 For now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that doth not yield good fruit, shall be cut down, and cast into the fire.

When you are out of your white nationalist phase repent and believe in the Gospel, only good works will save you.


f35af6  No.807063

>>807048

>I see a dirty, dirty jewish finger.

Kek. You really are paranoid and delusional.

>Hold that bullshit, european were teaming up with each other to winnie the pooh up common invaders before

Or allying with them.

See goths, crusader-mongol alliance, franco-ottoman alliance, anglo-ottoman alliance, anglo-turkish piracy, the hodge-podge of interfaith alliances during the Reconquista, Turco-Calvinism, the Tatar aid against the Ottoman expansion, etc.

You really need to study the pragmatism of

international relations, and realize only sharing the same language and/or ethnicity and/or denominational creed and/or common interests, are the true glue that binds countries together, not "muh Evropan genetics"

>and they are going to do it again.

Yes.

Because we hate those foreign faggots more than the other foreign faggots.

>And they ain't going to look around and say "hurr, but you ain't white".

I've seen plenty of that bs in the far-right.

Among true Christians, less so.


f35af6  No.807064

>>807063

>common interests

And when i say common interests, i mean pure geopolitics.


12f831  No.807065

>>807046

Ejti baro$an :))


348ab5  No.807067

File: ba4d0825297f2de⋯.png (263.11 KB, 1368x1899, 152:211, Jones.png)

So, Doctor E.Michael Jones is growing exponentially on the social medias.

For some reason, I can't post the description of his video, but watch the description of the video here, he has it all (pic related too)

He is also launching a new modern version of his website Fidelity Magazine / Culture Wars very soon.


348ab5  No.807069

File: 6cb89f99be3df23⋯.jpg (10.12 KB, 336x188, 84:47, GetALoadOfThisDude.jpg)

>>807067

The link of the youtube description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMxUySlmmZQ


f35af6  No.807071

>>807065

Trebuia sa acopar cu ceva buletinul, si nu aveam decat monezi in portofel, b0$$:))


310bfb  No.807081

>>807079

>Abraham, a man born in Mesopotamia is now Yiddish.

>tfw the Middle East is now all Eastern Europeans

>tfw galaxy brained /pol/ack is historically illiterate and paranoid of da joos hiding underneath his bed

GB2 /pol/ race idolater. No one will take you seriously here.


f35af6  No.807085

>>807079

>Which is a cause of unison.

And ISIS hates skimpy clothing, and radfems hate trannies.

Am i supposed to go "my fellow islamo-feminists" now, because of it?

>No true scotsman, and true christians aren't even white.

Exactly.

And i've heard more structures appeals against immigration and for westerners to grow some balls and take pride in their national cultures from guys like Cardinal Sarah and John Sentamu, than the schismatic, schizofrenic messes that are the modern far-right communities;


f35af6  No.807088

>>806611

>a) Jesus Christ is Logos

Ok.

>b) Jews reject Logos by rejecting Christ (which are, one and the same)

So is everyone who isn't a christian.

>c) Logos is identified with human rationality and natural law, in not only the Greek sense, but also in the Christian sense (literally, Christ IS Logos)

No, you are mixing Logos as a theological concept, with Logos as a everyday word used to describe human reason.

You are muddlings definitions, saying a Chapter of Commerce, the Chamber of Secrets, and a hypobaric chamber refers to the same thing and are interchangeable, because they draw forth from the same idea of a chamber.

You are turning Jesus into some weird avatar of Reason, or Order, or whatever.

But let's ignore all this extremely clunky and dubious reasoning, and play along with the core idea of what you want to say.

So God, and therefor Jesus, are the platonic ideal of Good, and therefor, anyone who breaks those moral laws invite bad stuff upon themselves and those around them, becoming "idle and disruptive", as the Good Book says.

Therefor, EMJ's entire sermon can be condensed into:

"Sins are bad, because they aren't good, and a society full of people that are sinning is not healthy".

Boom.

Can i get my own magazine, and online groupies, for revealing such marvelous insights into theology?

I didn't even have to invent my own terminology to say "sins are bad for you, and are against God".


78d7dd  No.807113

>>806973

>Nothing we're talking about today has anything to do with medievalist conceptions of race, what do you think Tarrant and that other guy were raving about?

What I am talking about is congruent with medieval ideas of race.

>1. Don't put words in my mouth

I didn't mean too, you seem to be implying there's no common factor other than Christianity which I don't think is true.

>2. Actually prove anything you say, there is a wide-gulf of difference between Italians, Gauls, and Slavs, once American racial theory actually gets taken to Europe it becomes incoherent.

I mean yes, there is a bit of a difference between say, northern Slavs and Italians, but not when you compare them to Yoruba or Koreans or Nahuatl people. Don't you agree?

>You're a victim of the Jews globbing you together with other people to take up the sins of the holocaust and other drek, the least you could do is fight against this ideology instead of following their lead.

That's an interesting point. I don't disagree completely. But as I said, white can be used negatively OR positively, it depends on the context. We could use "European" if you want, but then we have to establish whether or not non-whites in Europe are European - so we are back to "white". If we say that non-whites are European, we are doing exactly what the Jews want and following the agenda. So to my mind, thinking about "white" is unavoidable, and all this "white doesn't really exist" talk is a way of stifling discussion.

>Watch more murderers kill innocent people for your ideology, let's see if the bloody fruits vindicate you.

I don't want to kill anyone. I don't want to deport anyone. I want the native ethnic groups of Europe to re-embrace Christainity and their traditional cultures but also their ethnic seperateness, in other words a black person won't become Swedish by converting to Christianity (this is where we cannot avoid talking about race). I don't really mind what the ethnic minorities do, so long as they follow the law and respect the host culture. Maybe they will leave since they don't do these things currently.

>Reclaim their Christian identity, how many times do I have to tell you?

I agree completely, I don't think we even disagree with eachother much lmao. But do you believe that a person with Nigerian parents, born in England who is Christian is English? Because that's where we will have to disagree. In fact, the churches in England are filled with people from Ghana and Nigeria - which is fine, these people should stay in England and be treated well…but, they and their children aren't English. Christianity has nothing to say about these issues, it is the linchpin, but it is not the only thing needed to save Europe.

EMJ is much older so he probably doesn't realise that non-whites are considered Europeans now. He also seems to think the whole anti-Islam civic nationalist movement taking off is white nationalism, and that's that is proof white nationalism is funded by Jews. Well, whilst these people are funded by Jews - they don't talk about race or ethnicity, they aren't white nationalists in anyway. So he is a bit clueless when it comes to modern Europe.

>You cannot have two masters.

You can care about things in an order of importance. In Christianity for example, the Bible is more important than a pious person's opinion - but both can be important.


116183  No.807118

>>807081

>Abraham, a man born in Mesopotamia is now Yiddish.

>tfw the Middle East is now all Eastern Europeans

>Yiddish

>Eastern European

Yeah, sure, yid.

>>807085

>Am i supposed to go "my fellow islamo-feminists" now, because of it?

No, because the muzzies are just as disgusting.

>And i've heard more structures appeals against immigration and for westerners to grow some balls and take pride in their national cultures from guys like Cardinal Sarah and John Sentamu, than the schismatic, schizofrenic messes that are the modern far-right communities;

Even the basic alt-right is more anti-immigration than any tigger cuckolds, you just see them as more baste because they speak out, but you will find the same baste tiggers in the "alt-right".

>>807085

>And i've heard more structures appeals against immigration and for westerners to grow some balls and take pride in their national cultures from guys like Cardinal Sarah and John Sentamu, than the schismatic, schizofrenic messes that are the modern far-right communities;


f35af6  No.807122

File: 5e746a912b382a3⋯.jpg (27.8 KB, 588x581, 84:83, 5e7.jpg)

>>807113

>I mean yes, there is a bit of a difference between say, northern Slavs and Italians, but not when you compare them to Yoruba or Koreans or Nahuatl people. Don't you agree?

Not him, but "people are different, yo" is the vaguest statement ever.

How about people start being ethnically english, or irish, or italian, or whatever(that's how european censuses work anyhow), instead of rallying around transcontinental, porous victorian artificial social constructs.

And no, something being a SC doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that you can't trace it physically somewhat. That's SJW logic.

It just means what being white depends on who you ask, and the informal laws of the place(US laws including MENAs, vs Mexican ones, vs the SA system, vs the Latin American casta system, etc)

See >>806619 or the autistic debates on /pol/.

If you want Europe to stay migrant free, just encourage ethnic nationalistic and anti-immig platforms in individual counties, instead of trying to force a far-right version of the liberal, pan-national "we are all europeans" identity the EU is trying to conjure.


78d7dd  No.807130

>>807122

>Not him, but "people are different, yo" is the vaguest statement ever.

Different in that they reinforces European's similarities.

>How about people start being ethnically english, or irish, or italian, or whatever(that's how european censuses work anyhow), instead of rallying around transcontinental, porous victorian artificial social constructs.

Yes, they should be ethnically English, Irish etc first. I don't disagree there. Regarding censuses in European countries, I know in England that English people are known as "White British" now, and in Ireland Irish people are known as "White Irish". In Germany, they now officially call non-Germans "Germans of immigration background". In France they aren't even allowed to keep statistics about race or ethnicity. I don't know how you can claim white is an artifical social construct, you can tell a white person from a black person. It can be "porous" in the sense that there are people on the borderline - but think if it like the colour yellow, the colour yellow does not stop existing because it fades into orange. Similarly, no one can say exactly where the atmosphere ends and begins, yet the atmosphere most certainly exists. The limit that I set is simple and concrete, however, it's Europeans that are white.

>And no, something being a SC doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that you can't trace it physically somewhat. That's SJW logic.

Saying something is artifical would seem to imply that.

>It just means what being white depends on who you ask, and the informal laws of the place(US laws including MENAs, vs Mexican ones, vs the SA system, vs the Latin American casta system, etc)

It means European.

>If you want Europe to stay migrant free, just encourage ethnic nationalistic and anti-immig platforms in individual counties, instead of trying to force a far-right version of the liberal, pan-national "we are all europeans" identity the EU is trying to conjure.

I don't see any conflict between encouraging ethnic nationalism in individual countries and pan-European identity, because people can have more than one identity. Someone can be both Danish, and Scandinavian, Welsh and British etc. One identity can be more important than the other and in this case the ethnic should be more important than the racial, but we don't need to bifurcate ethnic and racial identity completely. An African can identify with their tribe, nation and race easily. I don't see what the big deal is for a German to identify as German, and then also recognise that there are genetic and cultural similairities between him and someone from another European country. No one has just one identity.


f35af6  No.807139

>>807118

I didn't say "most immigrant", any retard can shout the hardest.

I said "structured".

>>807124

>It's the jews who are trying to tell them that they are not white

Why do you keep them beating this dead horse of "telling them they aren't white"?

We don't identify as Eskimos all of a sudden.

We don't see ourselves "race first", because that's a thing that originated in the colonies.

It's like asking if someone's a New Worlder or an Old Worlder.

Yes, you understand the question, and yes, you'd answer with your native landmass, but it's in the bottom of the ways you identify yourself.

If Honduran evangelicals started colonizing Lebanon en-masse, for some reason, it wouldn't be "those darn New Worlders", the lebanese would go "those darn latinos/central americans/protestants/etc."


f35af6  No.807141

>>807130

>I don't know how you can claim white is an artifical social construct, you can tell a white person from a black person. It can be "porous" in the sense that there are people on the borderline - but think if it like the colour yellow, the colour yellow does not stop existing because it fades into orange. Similarly, no one can say exactly where the atmosphere ends and begins, yet the atmosphere most certainly exists.

If i had one dollar for every time i'd hear a race realist trying to explain genetics with dumb, kindergarden-tier layman's analogies, i'd be a millionaire.

Read this, for starters, so you can know what you are talking about, on a 101 level.

https://kenanmalik.com/2012/03/04/why-both-sides-are-wrong-in-the-race-debate/

>Saying something is artifical would seem to imply that.

Then congratulations on being as clinically retarded as a social justice warrior(not that you dumbasses don't behave extremely similarly).

A shitton of things are social constructs.

Money, languages, etc.

Doesn't mean there's chinese and english are mutually intelligible, that i can't realize when someone is speaking Spanish, or that i'm as well off as Bill Gates.

Both of those are to an extent "in your head", arbitrary, and artificial, even if they are real, and mappable to linguists and economists.

>I don't see any conflict between encouraging ethnic nationalism in individual countries and pan-European identity

Because you are importing american ways of doing things to the Old Continent.

You want less immigrants in Europe?

Then learn to do far-rightism our way.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

78d7dd  No.807155

>>807141

>Read this, for starters, so you can know what you are talking about, on a 101 level.

I read about half of it. It wasn't saying anything I didn't know or anything that contradicts me. The article could have been written in 5 words - race is hard to define.

>A shitton of things are social constructs.

The term "social construct" is mostly associated with post modernism and and affirms that things only exist in relation to our assumptions about them. Thus they have no inherent existence independent of culture. You like an SJW fail to distinguish between a category being a social construct and the ideas surrounding that category being social constructs. Ideas about race can be socially constructed, race itself is not, since it exists independently of culture. Just because the culture defines something doesn't mean it doesn't exist independently of culture.

>Both of those are to an extent "in your head", arbitrary, and artificial, even if they are real, and mappable to linguists and economists.

Something cannot be artificial and real. They are antonyms. Please start making sense.

>Because you are importing american ways of doing things to the Old Continent.

Explain groups like Generation Identity then? They have an idea of pan-European identity and originate in France and Austria, they didn't even have material in English at the beginning. The "New Right" movement in France is another example, Alain de Benoist wrote "Manifesto for a European Renaissance", this has very little to do with Americans. The "there's no such thing as a European" thing is recent and seems to originate from the American alt-right if anything. But it's almost like a right wing hipsterism; "excuse me sweety I'm not white I'm half Vogtlandian half Lower-Navarrian please respect my pronouns".


31b305  No.807181

>>807155

>The term "social construct" is mostly associated with post modernism and and affirms that things only exist in relation to our assumptions about them.

And "avoiding triggers" and "creating safe spaces" are associated with SJW bs.

But they are legit medical ways of treating real PTSD survivors, while they recover.

>Ideas about race can be socially constructed, race itself is not, since it exists independently of culture. Just because the culture defines something doesn't mean it doesn't exist independently of culture.

And poor/good economic decisions will inevitably doom/grow your economy, no matter how much you believe otherwise, but the economy will collapse tommorow if everyone loses their trust in it, no matter how strong it is.

And ND and various european identitarians are ethnopluralist, and more concerned with Europe and/or Western Christendom as a shared culture(ND is strongly anti-american, due to it), than "muh white brotherhood".


31b305  No.807182

>>807181

And i said it's to an extent "in your head", arbitrary, and artificial.


78d7dd  No.807213

File: ec9885a41519e35⋯.jpg (48.15 KB, 500x555, 100:111, g6hGI8h.jpg)

>>807181

>And "avoiding triggers" and "creating safe spaces" are associated with SJW bs.

>But they are legit medical ways of treating real PTSD survivors, while they recover.

But what is the point in using the term "social construct" in reference to race if not to imply that it doesn't really exist, or that it doesn't matter?

>And ND and various european identitarians are ethnopluralist, and more concerned with Europe and/or Western Christendom as a shared culture(ND is strongly anti-american, due to it), than "muh white brotherhood".

Replace "white" with "European" and they do talk about ethnic brotherhood. Pic related, unless you suppose the black people in England and Germany who arrived after the war are also being referenced here.

Furthermore, Italians didn't really have any idea of them being "Italian" until the mid 19th century. Before they associated with their region. It's similar in German history too. In France, same situation, though it happened earlier. Once you start defining things as social constructs where do you stop? Pure ethno-nationalism isn't immune from this kind of deconstruction.

All I'm saying is that I don't see any reason why Europeans can't collaborate. Not that we need to erase all ethnic distinctions in Europe and make "Whitelandia" where we all talk in Esperanto or some thing. But this is all pie in the sky thinking anyway. Because firstly, European countries should be Christian which in itself is a huge ask.

If Europe can't be restored to Christianity, it's racial makeup is irrelevant, there is no distinction between consumerist athiest white Europe and consumer athiest mullato Europe. And I don't have a lot of hope for Europe or the world in general. Hypothetically if the future of Europe was to be Christian but mixed race/no national or ethnic distinctions, it might not be what I'd choose in an absolute ideal world, but it's still good and infinitely better than what we have now.


e1ac2f  No.807511

File: 99ae5bc77c6c10e⋯.gif (1.07 MB, 800x450, 16:9, 153679777416763738.gif)

File: 983010fa085d104⋯.jpg (249.9 KB, 1200x859, 1200:859, PhotoFunia-1555104179.jpg)

File: f68d03d2c0b23e4⋯.jpg (38.56 KB, 407x326, 407:326, PhotoFunia-1555106506.jpg)

File: 8260509c27e0693⋯.jpg (74.76 KB, 750x538, 375:269, cQL0v5BxYVMdWiWMfVv-xA_r.jpg)

all OC


e1ac2f  No.807513

File: 3067a94e93683f6⋯.jpg (53.55 KB, 614x574, 307:287, Capture.JPG)

File: b05d708096cbe90⋯.jpg (24.65 KB, 519x345, 173:115, D3lsg-UV4AA3NE-.jpg)

File: 265b893ad688c45⋯.jpg (35.15 KB, 608x342, 16:9, DqzCz7wWsAA_L1L.jpg)

File: 134717798c3d9d4⋯.jpg (20.25 KB, 436x413, 436:413, Dti2-P1UUAEaOc5.jpg)


e1ac2f  No.807514

File: 3ed460457eecf4c⋯.jpg (85.79 KB, 373x593, 373:593, 00d.jpg)

File: 196c5c5ce7b0e5a⋯.jpg (41.12 KB, 660x381, 220:127, D3gvN8PX4Asno9M.jpg)

File: cbf30c097e8e8ed⋯.mp4 (94.05 KB, 800x450, 16:9, D3-zEe9W4AAOCmC.mp4)


7a68e1  No.807525


411244  No.807552

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

So apparently there's a video where Dr. Jones comes out as being against the 2nd Amendment, and now people are calling him a fed. Thoughts on this?


f641f7  No.807575

>>807552

can you go back to cuckchan


27ac03  No.807649

File: 1444ab82585ac4b⋯.mp4 (1.13 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, LogosRising.mp4)

File: 143d0bc9e9e48e4⋯.mp4 (5.28 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, RooshEvil.mp4)

File: 20a3ed7e28023b5⋯.png (2.84 MB, 1422x2122, 711:1061, JRSS.png)


27ac03  No.807652

File: 8624f03d6d24b92⋯.jpg (440.92 KB, 2308x2122, 1154:1061, Chad.jpg)


27ac03  No.807653

>>807552

>>807552

>

>So apparently there's a video where Dr. Jones comes out as being against the 2nd Amendment, and now people are calling him a fed. Thoughts on this?

He rarely talks about it but everyone that has been following him for some time know that he's pretty much anti-2nd Amendment and "anti-White_guys".

Personally, I'm for a responsible armed population.


6b27ec  No.807674

File: 39636e7e0718c26⋯.jpg (9.77 KB, 255x200, 51:40, 96f.jpg)

>>805764

>100 pages of sources in a 1200 page tome isn't rigorous enough


734868  No.807707

>>807653

i wouldn't describe him as anti-gun, but I think he has a point that it is just another wedge issue to break up religious consensus


7a68e1  No.807747

>>807652

>Played rock guitar, toured Europe

I need a source for this.


b4bd09  No.807752

>>807747

I think it was when he was giving talks on his book about music, Dionysos Rising. Acoustic guitar, tho.


aaf9f2  No.807755

>>807653

anti white guys

huh? where did he say that


670476  No.807907

Interesting note, E Michael Jones has never even heard of the name Bukhari. He also doesn't know actually what hadiths are, he called them commentary (that is tafsir not hadiths). Possibly 80% of Muslims are Sunni and Bukhari is the biggest authentic hadith collection, basically every Shia has heard the name too, and E Michael Jones has never even heard the name? Anyone who does like 1 hour of research into Islam will have to come across the name. No wonder he is so poor and soft on Islam. I think his hyper focus on Jews has made him blind to other things. Anyways just a note I thought I would mention. This is good enough proof though that I can tell that he knows nothing about Islam and his views on it shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.


23406a  No.807950

>>807907

Most apologists niche themselves on one thing since there is always a ton of things to learn and think about.


4a5aaf  No.808267

File: 7fed5a3e20aabd6⋯.jpg (173.3 KB, 1200x675, 16:9, hum.jpg)

what is he thinking ?


670476  No.808299

>>808267

It bothers me that he doesn't put his watch strap in the loop. I've seen this in quite a few videos. Also he should get an analog watch at least, digital is kinda tacky, unless it's like an ironic casio one.


1853ff  No.808501

File: 2afa4ee2caac5ed⋯.png (259.12 KB, 514x636, 257:318, em.png)




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir ]