[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / choroy / doomer / druz / eirepol / fast / hamradio / vril ]

/cuteboys/ - Boypussy

Dicks and butts
Winner of the 77nd Attention-Hungry Games
/x/ - Paranormal Phenomena and The RCP Authority

April 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 2938952f115d252⋯.jpg (43.69 KB, 735x701, 735:701, zbxvmjh0okb21.jpg)

 No.402209

I'm a feminine, gender nonconforming guy and I've been struggling with dating ever since I came out. Either guys just aren't attracted to me because I'm feminine (or look androgynous non-conforming) or they are closeted men who only want sex and bail the moment I try to get to know them.

The biggest thing I realized is that I've never had gay men interested in me. I was on POF (Plenty of Fish) about a month or two ago and I remember messaging about 15 or 20 gay men (or at least men who put Man Seeking Man) and not one replied back.

> How do you know it was because you're feminine?

Well on my profile, I have my pics and my look is well, feminine and androgynous but I also put in my profile that I'm more on the feminine side as I just feel it's better to be honest about that as to not waste anyone's time.

A lot of these closeted guys who expressed interest in me my whole dating life were bisexual and I never have had any gay guys into me before. But that experience of not having even one gay guy respond back just totally cemented it.

Sometimes I wonder if feminine guys can ever find love but I don't like generalizing because while dating is the pits for me, it could be different for another Feminine guy and I'd just like to hear from you guys and how the dating life has been for you.

 No.402223

File: 3c1e7a07aaac334⋯.jpg (67.56 KB, 1080x1080, 1:1, 47060313_2168727246727815_….jpg)

>>402209

i think there was some chart that showed a breakdown of who dates who & it was pretty much like for like with something like 70 percent of twinks dating other twinks even though i really think pretty much every other type of guy wants to fuck twinks, we're just picky lmao followed by twink + gym rat & twink + sugardaddy or something to that effect. anecdotally, it seems like lots of femmes end up with other femmes or with t girls. the bigger problem is probably just that gay dating in general is pretty hard since finding anyone who really wants something serious is kind of a rarity. never heard anything good about plenty of fish tbh. sorry to hear you're having so much trouble, you're really cute iirc & have an ass any boy would die for. have you ever tried meeting other cuteboys in your area?


 No.402224

No luck. Though for me I find a lot of feminine guys are just kind of messed up mentally. They're either jerks, addicted to vices, or really degenerate on a dangerous level of thottery.


 No.402234

>>402223

Yeah my dating definitely hasn't been that lol. I won't say that I don't attract absolutely no guys whatsoever because that would be untrue but 1, it happens every blue moon and 2, they usually aren't my type (usually significant older, not in good shape, or are super discreet). So I mean, I know I'm a bit picky myself but I just don't want to end up in a relationship where I secretly resent the guy I'm with as it's not fair to both of us.

As for meeting other cuteboys, I remember a few years ago I tried finding some but I had no luck. I find that out and about feminine guys are very rare and in the time I've lived in my area, I've only met one other feminine guy who later transitioned into a transwoman.

>>402224

Hmm I see. Are you a feminine guy yourself?


 No.402244

>>402234

I've been told I am. I tend to grow my hair out and my eyelashes are naturally long.


 No.402253

>>402209

Havent tried dating but i imagine it would be a fucking disaster because the people into me would expect me to be a pseudo girlfriend. Fuck it lads just embrace r9k and homo incel lyfe


 No.402258

File: b923f486795c274⋯.jpg (327.57 KB, 1280x1807, 1280:1807, 1545705881380.jpg)

>>402209

It's strange that you say this because as a masc guy who likes feminine guys, it seems all the femboys only want to date other femboys. I don't really get it and it seems aesthetically unappealing to me… but whatever.

That said, I am bi. But if I dated a femboy I'd see him as a male… so idk.

I actually feel like being masculine is impossible to date as nowadays… funny how you have the opposite experience.

Pic isn't what I look like.


 No.402260

In the USA it sucks. Try any of these:

>OkCupid, Match.com, and Tinder are all owned by "Match Group, Inc."

>Their only actual competition is Eharmony

Had 2 friends already which this shit worked for, one successfully married&happy [hetero couple] the other still gf&gf stage [one has disphoria the other dunno if even has a penis, but open to cam whoring]

I'm >>>/tech/ so they're /tech/, take what you will.

In my case, mites, lice, & skin condition have utterly destroyed physique, so going out would be grotesque. Account my hairyness, worst I could score is a prostitute with no self respect.


 No.402262

Where do you live?

I'm straight but I'm getting desperate enough to pretend a cuteboy is a girl

(Guess that makes me prison-gay?)

Not an incel btw, just tired of tolerating roastie behavior


 No.402265

>>402209

As a masculine guy looking for a fem guy, I've had shit luck myself. I've met 2 through POF, both in California. The first never got back in touch with me after a date that went really well. The second ended up back at my house with some cuddling and kissing, but was interrupted by a phone call, and he left, and I never heard from him again. Ever since, nothing else has worked out passed the talking and texting phase. Seems like we're having opposite luck.


 No.402267

>>402244

Well being feminine is more than just having long hair and longer eyelashes. I mean take the character Thor for example, he has long hair but is a total masculine figure lol

>>402253

See I don't think I'd mind that (being like a girlfriend to a guy) unless when you say "pseudo", they're just using me until they find a girl, then I'm not into that at all.

>>402258

It's interesting how these dynamics seem to be opposites because a lot of fem guys where I live are looking for masculine guys. The only ones who seem to prefer other fems are sissy types and I don't consider Sissy fetishists as "Feminine" guys because being feminine to me is not a kink or sexually gratifying thing.

All I can say is this, do you actually look for feminine guys? What type of feminine do you go for (Like Gender Non-conforming, Sissy Fetishist, or Masculine presenting with feminine personality)?

And yeah that picture… That is not appealing to me at all in the sense that the masculine guy just looks very unattractive to me. Those are the kind of guys that tend to get at me and as someone who does fitness, absolute turn off.

>>402260

I've tried OkCupid & Tinder.

> OkCupid

No luck. There aren't many guys in my area (which was surprising) and the few there weren't my type and the few who were, I wasn't their type.

>Tinder

This one is… A mixed bag. If I put myself as a "man seeking man", I get no matches at all, well at least when I swipe on Guys I find interesting or attractive. However I have tried putting myself as a "Woman" and specifically saying I'm a "Femboy" in my profile. I don't think I look like a woman at all but I am androgynous and I was hoping I could at least find bisexual guys on there who may be into feminine guys. I noticed that when I do this, I match with every guy I swipe right on BUT I know this is only because guys will swipe right on all profiles in hopes to get a hit and then respond to the ones they find attractive. In my case, I think they don't realize that I'm not a woman until we match and they either take a look at more of my photos or read my profile and then don't respond when I message them.

I haven't tried Match though.

As for your looks… I'm sorry to hear that.

>>402262

I live in Nevada but no offense, I wouldn't get with a guy who only got with me because he couldn't get a girl. Because he's just going to end up leaving me no question when he does meet a girl who likes him and there's no way I'm putting myself in a situation like that.

>>402265

Hmm… A few questions. Are you older than these guys? Like was there a significant age gap?

Also you say you met these guys on POF. Did you have your profile listed as "Man seeking Man" or Man Seeking Woman" but you'd message feminine presenting guys?

I ask this because on my profile where I'm listed as "man seeking man", I notice that when I do get messages from guys, they list themselves as "Man seeking woman" and it confused me at first because I didn't know how they even came across my profile when I'm not listed as a woman.


 No.402268

>>402267

>Were you older

Not really. I'm 27, and the first was 28, the second was 23. There's a bunch of different options for gender on there, so I chose pretty much all of them. I'm bisexual, so I had women as an option too. I honestly have no idea how it works, but the first identified herself as a transitioning Male, and she was feminine. The second listed as a female, and was 100% passing as a female, until a few days into us talking, when he told me that he was a guy. Even when we met at the restaurant I didn't believe him till later when we went back to my house for out interrupted cuddle session. For me though, I'm attracted to feminine guys, so I messaged them because the looked feminine.

Since you can select multiple genders on POF, maybe the Man Seeking Man was selected first, so it shows up on the profile? Idk, I'm still kind of new with online dating, so I'm not sure how the system works.


 No.402269

>>402268

I'm dumb, it was OkCupid, not POF.


 No.402272

>>402209

>dating apps

tbh, i think this right here is your problem. dating apps always seemed like a red herring to me, a great way to reduce the complexities of finding the right person for you down to just finding someone you wanna fuck whos vaguely tolerable, which imo is no real basis for a strong relationship.

i would suggest that rather than doing this you start joining communities and getting to know individual people in them, and seeing if you meet one close enough to you in time for anything to come of it. its gonna suck and youll probably be alone for a while, but its either that or be one of those sorry sods seemingly in an endless stream of failed relationships.

>>402224

theres fucking this too. jesus christ is this unfortunately on point. so many cute dudes are utter basket cases or are nasty little pricks in need of having their teeth knocked out.


 No.402282

>>402268

> I'm dumb, it was OkCupid, not POF.

Oh okay, that makes more sense since it does give you the option to choose multiple options. It sucks because logically OkCupid would be the perfect site for someone like but I don't know if it's my location but there just weren't a lot of guys on it. And it just sounds like you found transwomen which is fine and all but I'm not a transwoman and while I look feminine, I don't look like a woman.

>>402272

I honestly feel it all depends on how the person uses it because I have a best friend who is gay who met his boyfriend on an App and they have been happily together for 3 years now. Another gay friend met his partner and they've been together going on 1 year. Only difference is my best friend is more masculine/masculine presenting and same with this other other friend yet I myself am feminine and feminine presenting.

So I don't think dating apps are intrinsically bad but I guess it's just harder for guys like me because feminine guys aren't really seen as desirable and the few people who are into us are ashamed or embarrassed about it (hence why they want to keep us a secret ;ole being a side toy or not wanting to be seen with us in public).

You're pretty much saying I should try real life and I do agree, real life probably would be better. It's scary though, especially for someone who looks like I do. I remember this one time about 2 years ago where a guy thought I looked like a girl from behind but when I turned around, he freaked out and got up in my face wanting to assault me (thankfully he didn't because we were in a public place with lots of bystanders). Another incident I had was when I was walking home and some guy threw a beer bottle at me (thankfully it missed by an inch and hit the floor beside me).

>>402224

Totally forgot to reply to this. Yeah that sucks but here's another angle you should take into consideration of why a feminine guy can become those things. It's most likely that…

>They're either jerks

They got/get treated like shit in their day to day lives. May not have any friends or even family along with no active love life and this makes them become bitter and they figure why be nice when most people will still treat them bad.

>Addicted to vices

Now some people can just be party people and got addicted that way but other times, it could b used as an escapism and in the case of the feminine guy, just look at above. They could use these substances to deal with their harsh life.

>Really degenerate

I don't know if you just mean guys who just sleep around but if that's the case, the feminine guy may have tried to get to know guys at some point but would either get turned down or only used for sex (and he didn't realize it until too late). So some feminine guys think they can never have a relationship or something meaningful with a guy and just become accustomed to expecting and only hooking up.

I'm not saying this applies to all but as a feminine guy myself who has noticed certain things about myself like how sometimes I just feel like I want to be cold and closed off because of how some people treat me, how I have no friends and my attempts to make some ended in rejection, and how my family doesn't really accept me for who I am. Couple all that with the nonexistent love life, it can lead to some bitter thoughts but I just don't act on it because I don't want to be that kind of person. But I can understand why some feminine guys can become different and not so pleasant people if they've lived a harsh life with nothing but mostly rejection because of not living up to the masculine gender norms.


 No.402287

>>402282

you dont really need to stick to irl, but you do need to have a hope in hell imo. dating apps can work, but the problem is that your only cause for meeting is that youre both looking for someone with a penis. thats not exactly discriminating.

online communities are a good place to actually get to know people before the idea of fucking comes up in practical terms. if you start as you mean to go on with this shit, meet people from places where youve common ground beyond just your sexual preferences, youre gonna have less overall opportunities but you will have a higher chance of actually liking the person, which is by far more important than just "getting a bf". its not about getting a bf after all, its about getting a bf youre gonna stick with and wholl stick by you. a man worth his salt.

fem guys are desirable, its just theyre desirable to a guy with specific tastes, same as anyone. your real problem as a fem guy is that ticking clock that is your youth appeal. you and i arent getting any younger, and were on a tighter schedule than even women tbh when it comes to peak sexual attractiveness. once that point in your life hits where you notice youre looking visibly older than you did when you were 18, you realise just how replaceable you would be if all you had going for you is looks. im rambling a bit but what im saying is you need to focus less on the appearance bit and more on who you are, thats whatll keep a relationship alive in the end and to be quite honest, it should really be your primary concern in choosing a partner.

as for mine, i literally just met him on 4chan one day and we found out we were in the same city, so we met up for a drink because why the fuck not. i met him, he was handsome enough and seemed like an alright guy. it started with fun casual encounters and before we knew it we were moving in together and shit. 5 years later im engaged.


 No.402288

File: 0262b9cc55acb5b⋯.jpg (84.56 KB, 500x396, 125:99, cry_and_want_to_die.jpg)

Not fem (semi-twinkish more than anything else imo) but I sort of have the opposite problem: I'm more on the masculine side and tend to go for twinks, femboys, traps and even MTF's when possible but almost none of them want me back. I've tried Grindr, OkCupid, Tinder and even here and it's the exact same thing nearly every time. I'd give ANYTHING to be with one but the few I was able to actually try that with never went beyond a first date/meetup with me so I must be completely repulsive, a total piece of shit or some kind of combination of both because apparently, no one who falls into the categories that I've mentioned really wants me and they always lie to me and lead me on before ghosting me because I guess honesty is asking too much of them. The few I actually remained friends with who didn't do the things in the previous sentence when it didn't work out and were actually nice were because we just lived too far away from each other to have any semblance of an actual relationship. I really don't want to settle for someone just average and/or pretty masculine but honestly, idk know what else to do at this point. As I've seen from other anons here, it seems like fem guys generally only go for other fems or sugar daddies, of which I'm obviously neither, so that's probably the actual reason(s) why. I guess I'll still try to find what I'm looking for but my morale is pretty fucking low at this point, tbqh fam.


 No.402290

>>402282

also, just to address that reply to the other dude there, every one of those 3 things is a serious mistake to make if youre looking for a fulfilling life.

being a cunt just because you got treat bad is a self-reinforcing thing, if you act like shit because people treat you like shit, other people see you acting like shit and treat you like shit for acting like shit on principle.

escapism is by definition not conducive to fulfillment because youre dodging the actual problem, and as for degeneracy, have the self-respect to say no, because no fucker is going to respect you if you dont respect yourself.

yeah these things are easy, its not hard to slut yourself out or give in to base emotions. it doesnt excuse it though, youre an adult and these things youre supposed to have figured out by the time you hit your late teens that all of these things are not ultimately in your best interests or even your immediate ones. youre supposed to have developed the self-control to deny yourself things that hurt you in the long run. if instead you choose to live mindlessly, your only hope for fulfillment in life is to have it provided for you by better people, and what good man would want a nasty little pill popping cunt whos as beat as your average club slut if not more so.


 No.402291

>>402288

> I really don't want to settle for someone just average

this my man, if you are indeed talking about looks, is almost certainly where your problem lies. if i got the impression thats all you really cared about while talking to you, id drop you in a fucking instant.


 No.402292

>>402291

It's really not, personality is actually more important to me, but I'd be lying if I said that physical attraction wasn't important too. For example, a few people I met/talked to even for how good looking they were seemed pretty vapid and weren't the nicest when it came to conversation so it's probably a good thing it didn't work out with them in hindsight, and even so, I don't think I'd be able to stand that for very long.


 No.402294

>>402291

>>402292

What I meant by "average" was a regular masculine guy but I typed that out instead, which was a mistake. There's certainly nothing wrong with that but it's just a biological fact that very few guys are naturally feminine looking, so the average guy is more on the masculine side. Apologizes for the confusion.


 No.402295

>>402292

>>402294

fair enough my man, aint nothin you can do about someone just not being your type. that was really bad phrasing tho.


 No.402296

>>402295

>fair enough my man, aint nothin you can do about someone just not being your type

I actually used to be into both more masculine guys and feminine when I first started dating in pretty equal amounts but as of late, it's more so feminine. I'll still go for a masc. guy now and then though and I'm sure there are definitely some out there that are my type if I looked hard enough.

>that was really bad phrasing tho

Yeah, should've read it over before I posted but I didn't for some reason


 No.402298

>>402209

>To other Fem Guys, Do you have luck in Dating?

I'm a 28 year old virgin. No I plan on dying alone.


 No.402307

File: 2e0fb74ba23c35e⋯.png (815.74 KB, 720x1124, 180:281, frustrated.png)

>>402282

Being a jerk to everyone because of your past actions will only make you a villainous asshole no one likes. It solves nothing.

Addiction to vices is what I have no sympathy for. Unless you were born addicted to something like drugs, it's your own fault for doing what you do. With the wide amounts of information out there, people should know better.

Same thing with sex. Being a slut is never a good thing. Especially as a gay man. It's just asking for diseases by being a stupid whore.


 No.402313

I have tried Grindr, but while a lot of guys message me, I'm mostly not attracted to them (beards are a big turn off), but when I message other twinks/femboys like myself I barely can get them to reply. No idea if I'm just ugly or they are into manly guys or something else.


 No.402323

>>402287

>online communities are a good place to actually get to know people before the idea of fucking comes up in practical terms. if you start as you mean to go on with this shit, meet people from places where youve common ground beyond just your sexual preferences, youre gonna have less overall opportunities but you will have a higher chance of actually liking the person, which is by far more important than just "getting a bf". its not about getting a bf after all, its about getting a bf youre gonna stick with and wholl stick by you. a man worth his salt.

Yeah I understand. There just aren't many places I like to go these days other than the gym to workout and the occasional shop when I need to do grocery shopping and just to get out of the house for awhile. And it's not about getting a BF for the sake of it because if that were the case, I'd just be settling for these married/attached guys or these significantly old men who get at me which I know I won't be happy with.

>fem guys are desirable, its just theyre desirable to a guy with specific tastes, same as anyone. your real problem as a fem guy is that ticking clock that is your youth appeal. you and i arent getting any younger, and were on a tighter schedule than even women tbh when it comes to peak sexual attractiveness. once that point in your life hits where you notice youre looking visibly older than you did when you were 18, you realise just how replaceable you would be if all you had going for you is looks. im rambling a bit but what im saying is you need to focus less on the appearance bit and more on who you are, thats whatll keep a relationship alive in the end and to be quite honest, it should really be your primary concern in choosing a partner.

Eh to a degree. I won't deny that guys will most likely prefer a younger guy over me when I reach my late 30s-40s but part of me is also thinking that it doesn't have to be gloom and doom when I get to that age. I work at a gym and I see both men and women who come in who are older and they look great for their age so I do think it's possible to have a pleasing look in older age if you do certain regimens and have a bit of luck on your end. Sunscreen, lotion, working out, etc. It can go quite a way and when I get to that age, I want to show that a feminine guy can look appealing in his own in older age. Hey? If a woman can (Milfs), I don't see why a feminine guy couldn't lol.

> im rambling a bit but what im saying is you need to focus less on the appearance bit and more on who you are, thats whatll keep a relationship alive in the end and to be quite honest, it should really be your primary concern in choosing a partner.

And I understand this to an extent. I'm not looking for a perfect guy (he doesn't exist) but I am looking for bare minimum and in my case, a guy who actually looks after his body because I do that for myself. I don't think that's too unreasonable lol.But I agree, you need to have more than looks to have a sustainable relationship.

>>402288

>Not fem (sem-twinkish more than anything else imo).

Hm I don't follow. Fem is a personality, it's not a body type. Twink =/= Fem, Twink is just a young guy and they could either be masculine or feminine.

Anyway, how old are you? Are you in your 20s or 30s-40s?

Another thing, how do you look? Do you take care of yourself?

Usually when I hear these things from guys, I tend to notice that the guy himself doesn't really look all that physically stimulating so I'm just trying to get a picture because the honest truth is that looks do matter to an extent. I mean would you be going for a feminine guy who didn't put effort into his appearance? It's pretty much the same deal.

I'm still surprised at this fem4fem thing because I don't see it where I live. As for the sugar daddy thing though, yeah I have seen that but it's obvious the young guy is only with them for the money so it's not a real relationship.


 No.402324

>>402290

Oh I know that acting that way is not going to help and it's a vicious cycle but I'm offering this other angle because it's one that people don't think about. I used to always wonder why some feminine guys could be totally rude and cold but as I got to experience my own life growing as a feminine guy and having to deal with some of the BS, I finally understood why some become that way. Do I think it's good? No. But I can understand it.

>>402294

Look, unless you want to be chasing young people when you get into your 40s-50s and potentially be "the old guy", you have to understand that a man and a woman are going to look different. Unless the guy got a serious case of baby-face or took more from his mom, a guy is not going to look like a biological female. If having a look of that of a female's is important, you're better off with a natural female.

>>402298

You're a year older than me, 27 here. And I'm sorry to hear that.

>>402307

Dude, I didn't say that I personally am that or did all that. All I said is that I learned why some feminine guys can become this way. If you're not a feminine guy, you most likely wouldn't understand.

I agree that it's better to remain positive and humble but I'm not going to lie and say it's easy. The phrase "Hurt people hurt people" is pretty much what goes on in this situation.

I think that feminine guys can just take it harder to heart because we often got ridiculed growing up while in school and we think that life will get better once school is over and it's true in the sense that we don't have to see those who used to heckle us but then we enter the dating scene and see another hidden secret about gay dating and that is how feminine men aren't seen as attractive or desirable and couple that with still getting treated like crap from the general public and bam, you have the stereotypical bitchy queen fem guy.

>>402313

If you're a feminine guy yourself, chances are it's because the other fem guys you're messaging are into masculine guys.


 No.402330

I myself am bisexual, though i've certainly had a bunch of guys and girls into me. A lot of my closest gay friends expressed interest in me at least. I suppose you could call it luck in dating.


 No.402351

File: bf3b3cfee93ea6e⋯.jpg (129.69 KB, 900x900, 1:1, tricepsRevelation_01.jpg)

>>402267

>It's interesting how these dynamics seem to be opposites because a lot of fem guys where I live are looking for masculine guys. The only ones who seem to prefer other fems are sissy types and I don't consider Sissy fetishists as "Feminine" guys because being feminine to me is not a kink or sexually gratifying thing.

Really? In my experience it's the sissies who want to be fucked by a "daddy". The twinks/femboys go for each other.

>All I can say is this, do you actually look for feminine guys? What type of feminine do you go for (Like Gender Non-conforming, Sissy Fetishist, or Masculine presenting with feminine personality)?

I don't really "look for" anything. I just talk to people through Discord. idk I feel like I have a lack of sexual experience and am scared to use dating apps of any sort.

>And yeah that picture… That is not appealing to me at all in the sense that the masculine guy just looks very unattractive to me. Those are the kind of guys that tend to get at me and as someone who does fitness, absolute turn off.

My ideal male physique would be like… Something like David Laid or Christian Guzman. That's what I think a "man" should look like. On the larger side might be, said, Brian Alsruhe who has the large strongman look but pulls it off well imo with large arms and traps.

>>402313

Wait what? Beards are a big part of being masculine imo.


 No.402360

>>402324

>You're a year older than me, 27 here. And I'm sorry to hear that.

I think we spoke in a thread maybe a year ago. Glad to see you're still around. I know my cuteness won't last forever no matter what, therefore I choose to let it die along with my possibility of a social life. Not that I ever had a social life.


 No.402370

>>402324

You can understand and feel sympathetic to someone's plight while still realizing they're an asshole, controlled by vices, or sexually unhealthy. Empathy does not have to mean putting up with that stuff.


 No.402371

>>402330

Are you feminine, masculine, or in between? I think this can play a part in it.

>>402351

>Really? In my experience it's the sissies who want to be fucked by a "daddy". The twinks/femboys go for each other.

Again, Sissies are just guys who see femininity as some sex kink, natural feminine guys aren't the way we are for sexual gratification. Again, you shouldn't lump twink and femboy as one and the same because they aren't. Twink is ust a euphemism for a young guy. The young guy can either be masculine or feminine (or in between). I'm not surprised when boyish/masculine leaning twinks go for other twinks because it's just another form of the masc4masc thing, just between two young guys.

>I don't really "look for" anything. I just talk to people through Discord. idk I feel like I have a lack of sexual experience and am scared to use dating apps of any sort.

So you've never actually used an app or legitimate dating site? That's part of your problem then if you've been relying only on Discord servers. If you venture out of those, I'm sure you'd find one, we tend to stick out like sore thumbs lol.

As for your ideal, those are the kinds of bodies I find attractive on men (thought they don't need to look that chiseled with rippling abs, I like the bulky muscular look where the guy may not have abs but has a big chest and bigger defined arms. It's hard to explain lol

And some feminine guys do grow beards but these guys are either in-between with leaning towards femininity with their personality or they are very campy.

>>402360

That's really depressing but I understand. I just think that as far as aging is concerned, if you take steps to take care of your skin and accept to age gracefully, it doesn't have to be this scary thing.


 No.402374

>>402323

>Fem is a personality, it's not a body type

Ah, well I guess our definitions are a bit different then. I consider it to a combination of mannerisms as well as appearance but that's just me.

>Anyway, how old are you?

23 in just a couple weeks

>Another thing, how do you look? Do you take care of yourself?

I try to take care of myself. I'm like 5 ft. 10.5 in. and 135 lbs. so I'm pretty tall and thin and my hair is long but fairly curly. I'm usually clean shaven and I rarely get face acne anymore. My face is more on the masculine side but almost everyone I meet or talk to compliments my eyes so they must be nice.


 No.402375

>>402374

>but almost everyone I meet or talk to

The people that the conversation goes anywhere with, I mean


 No.402377

>>402371

> if you take steps to take care of your skin and accept to age gracefully, it doesn't have to be this scary thing.

I do, but I was a late bloomer. I took my youth for granted. My skin isn't what I worry about, it's that I look so tired all the time now. I no longer look like the kid I looked like maybe 2 years ago, because my age is finally catching up to me. I wish I was brave enough to embrace who I was when I was 18 and looked like I was 13. But back then I was ashamed and stood away. Now I'm ashamed for a different reason.

At least black don't crack, that's what they say around where I live. You'll be alright, me, I'm fucked.


 No.402379

>>402351

i don't like masculine guys


 No.402383

Related post, I’m a very masculine type who’s exclusively into feminine looking young guys, but only ones who seem naturally feminine if that makes sense? Not the types who seem to make it a kink like one of the other posters mentioned. I’m definitely into guys who look more like teens (or still are), I’ve always felt those two kind of go hand in hand? Teens tend to look naturally more feminine, so it seems related at least. Not sure where I’m going with this just wanted to share my thoughts.


 No.402385

>>402323

>they look great for their age

operative term being "for their age". life creeps up on you and chips away at those youthful good looks, even if youre lucky enough to weather it well.

>If a woman can (Milfs), I don't see why a feminine guy couldn't lol.

i dunno fam, the common perception of the aging twink aint exactly great if hes still trying to look like hes 18 at 30.

>a guy who actually looks after his body because I do that for myself. I don't think that's too unreasonable lol

thats fair, but bear in mind that you are in the minority there of people in general, so youre looking for a minority within a minority within the wider minority of dudes who like other dudes, then slap your preferences when it comes to personality on top of that.

that said im personally blessed with having a wide range of tastes myself, femboys and big burly (even a little chubby) daddy types are all good in my book.


 No.402386

>>402324

tbh, people are willing to forgive people honest mistakes, but if you give the impression that youre a cunt then honestly you deserve what you get, thats on you no matter how you look at it.


 No.402396

>>402267

>guys in my area

You are doing it wrong. It has to be world wide, hetero couple moved to USA from South America because of, gay couple luckily was cities away.

>live in Nevada

Cali has a better chance at the ideal type.

Know several from Texas.


 No.402399

>>402374

I mean I guess it could be but there are feminine guys who are not slim/slender as you have feminine guys who are fat or even muscular. That's why I don't think it's accurate to say that "Fem" is a body type. Now if you were saying that it's a personality and also a fashion sense (because fashion can be universal), I'd understand it in that context.

As for your other info, okay 23 is pretty young so I'd say just give it more time. And on looks, yeah while personally, I'm more into physically built guy, especially when I started exercising myself, I think you'll be fine because there are plenty of feminine guys who like tall and/or slim guys so long as they give off a masculine aura if they aren't attracted to other feminine guys.

>>402377

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? And also, this is why I stick to being who I want to be for myself even if it does kinda hurt my love life (I.E looking feminine). While I do intend to try my best to age gracefully by taking steps to care for my skin, I take advantage of my youthful look and dress the way I want to because I know I won't be able to do all that I do when I get older and I'm just glad I embraced my feminine side when I turned 18 and started taking steps to look the way I wanted to and not worry about what others think about it.l

>>402379

Wait are you a feminine guy or another masculine guy?

>>402383

I think I get you. You're not attracted to guys who only treat being feminine as a fetish (I.E: Being a "kink slut" which is not even what being feminine is). If that's the case ,awesome because being a feminine guy myself, I don't do it for fetish or kink, I do it because I've always naturally had a feminine soft personality and I learned to embrace it and when I did, I learned to start dressing the way I want to dress which is not masculine but not like a total crossdresser neither (skirts, dresses, etc.). As for you liking teens… Um… You like what you like but you'll have to understand that it'll get harder to attract them as you get older unless you don't mind being a sugar daddy or something like that.


 No.402400

>>402385

My poiint is that if you freak out about getting older, it only makes it worse. I just think that if you embrace, accept, and tweak your style to your liking (even with makeup tricks), it doesn't have to be a huge deal.

I think the reason why I feel this way is after coming across a YouTuber named Angela Benedict. She's 39 years old going on 40 but she looks freaking great for her age. Now I understand it's mostly because of her makeup but she's also a licensed Aesthetician and studied skin and she gave a few tips on how to properly care for your skin (wearing sun screen, not staying in direct sun for too long, etc)

Ever since I discovered her and learned ways to at least take steps to helping aging gracefully, my outlook is not really bleak. And I think the only reason why feminine guys get scared of this is because there aren't any examples of feminine guys who aged and embraced it. Other than Pete Burns who didn't age gracefully because of the plastic surgery botch he got, a lot of once feminine guys just adopt a more masculine style but I wager that a feminine androgynous guy is totally doable.

>i dunno fam, the common perception of the aging twink aint exactly great if hes still trying to look like hes 18 at 30.

It really just needs some tweaking. Like don't wear clothes that you wore as a teenager, update it just a bit. For example, I plan to adopt a lot of women's sweaters and button downs into my look when I get older. I already wear those now but those items look good on anyone at any age. If that makes sense?

And yeah, I know my preference is very skewed and a tough one but I'm just not attracted to fat/chubby goes and I work hard to keep myself in shape and I know that if I got with a guy like that just so I wouldn't be alone, I'd be resenting him as I'm at the gym working out (because I don't plan on stopping working out if I do get in a relationship). That's why for me, it's better to be alone than drag someone else who's not my type into that mess. But yes, having a wide arrange of types definitely makes things easier.

>>402386

Fair enough. Like I said, I don't personally do that and when I feel the bitterness come on when someone is acting like an ass to me in public, I do my best to turn the other cheek. All I'm saying is that I totally get why some do turn into cunts for better or worse.

>>402396

>You are doing it wrong. It has to be world wide, hetero couple moved to USA from South America because of, gay couple luckily was cities away.

So you're saying I need to also try hitting up guys outside of my state & possibly country?

>Cali has a better chance at the ideal type.

Know several from Texas.

When you say this, are you talking about the kind of guys I like? Or that guys there like feminine guys? lol Sorry, just got a bit confused.


 No.402424

File: e1594bca6ee801d⋯.png (143.28 KB, 989x620, 989:620, lgbt-population.png)

>>402400

>hitting up guys outside of my state & possibly country?

Eeyup.com

>>402400

>When you say this, are you talking about the kind of guys I like? Or that guys there like feminine guys? lol Sorry, just got a bit confused.

http://www.lgbtmap.org/equality-maps/lgbt_populations


 No.402425

>>402424

why is texas so gay lmao


 No.402426

>>402425

Where else are they going to get 18 naked cowboys in the showers at Ram Ranch


 No.402428

File: dbd262f8ef9a82e⋯.jpg (187.22 KB, 960x684, 80:57, chartoftheday_6466_europe_….jpg)

>>402425

I'm unsure.

This is the survey being cited everywhere:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/234863/estimate-lgbt-population-rises.aspx

I'm no statistician, but 5% of the population is a low odd to find your soul mate.

I find Europeans have a larger chance because the mentality is different than USA:

https://www.indy100.com/article/lgbt-population-europe-germany-united-kingdom-7381781

I was having a convo with a couple about it, and they seemed receptive. Basically in the USA it's "taboo" to do an homosexual act, and it's "terminal" or "labeling". Unlike in most of European history, it was always considered an act, not a state.

"You can be the most queer flamboyant person in the whole world, and still be hetero as a stick, and maybe once or twice try anal, but if they did not like it, well, experimented and moved on."

And these are puritian Christians I was talking to, and I was being scientific about the conversation.

Anyways, I meant odds of finding a suitable partner. I'm not picky, but we are a minority.


 No.402438

>>402399

>How old are you if you don't mind me asking

28. I didn't take advantage of it due to the issues I'd face irl, which I'm sure you understand whether or not you have experienced them personally. I do not have a time machine.


 No.402439

>>402438

28 isn't that old (I'm 27 though some people say I look younger than I actually am. Don't know if its genetics or the "Black don't crack" thing but yeah). I do understand because I have faced some certain hardships for embracing my feminine personality and taking a chance in looking the way I want to look. I wanted to take advantage of this in my youth for lack of better word.

>>402424

Hmm so going off that chart, I should try opening up my search criteria to guys who live in California, Texas, Florida, & New York. Fair enough though moving is definitely not in the cards so California would be the next best thing since it's like closest to my current home state lol.


 No.402440

File: 45fa2bb6d5bf9fe⋯.jpg (26.64 KB, 259x326, 259:326, yoo.jpg)

>>402428

Slovakia not even included.

Every damn time…


 No.402444

>>402425

>why is texas so gay lmao

Austin, Dallas and even Houston have become pretty cosmopolitain cities now.

Texas could also turn into a Blue State in the next number of elections thanks to this.


 No.402445

>>402444

Well that's terrifying. How 3 places dictate one of the largest states. Aren't most of those cities people who moved in from other cosmopolitan places out of state? I know too well how people are in big cities, considering I lived in one all my life.

>>402439

That's really awesome. I wish I was as brave, just I couldn't be due to circumstances


 No.402449

>>402440

I feel you.

Seems like Austria is always ommited from country comparisons that list everyone else from rich to shithole countries…


 No.402453

>>402440

>Slovakia

Iirc, you guys or your government doesn't share census data, so it'd be hard to get any meaningful results.

Either way, I've concluded to migrate myself, too many awful people and politics here.

>>402445

>that's terrifying.

The USA is terrifying, scarring even. I don't want to live here, never did. And it used to be a republic that comprehended minorities, why the electoral college was created for, and has been abused.

Now all you need is 1billion, and you can bribe everyone.

There's no republic, only a plutocracy.


 No.402454

>>402440

Well your country is awful:

https://rainbow-europe.org/#8659/0/0

Dunno the population, maybe "none" since your government hates gays


 No.402455

>>402445

>Well that's terrifying. How 3 places dictate one of the largest states.

Well, more people live in cities than don't globally. This is a normal trend.

>Aren't most of those cities people who moved in from other cosmopolitan places out of state?

Well, yes.

A lot of people who have moved to the more urban centres in Texas and indeed other larger cities in the US have moved there for work or study.

It's not just these 3 places, there are other urban centres like Fort Worth, but we can compare this to other states. California is dominated by the Bay Area, LA, San Siego and Sacremento. New York is basically just the politics of New York City, even if Rochester and Utica are pretty important cities in upstate New York. Salt Lake City is perhaps the least crazy location in Utah, and a similar thing can be said for Florida, where Tampa, Miami, Orlando are all the main urban centres there.


 No.402456

>>402454

Life's pretty stupid sometimes. At least I wasn't born in Russia or worse.

Funny that you mention moving away. To me, USA seems like decent place to move into because I kinda like what Trunp does. And its direct competitor of Russia. Easy choice between the two.


 No.402458

File: 8630ff402bd7e6c⋯.png (67.14 KB, 532x570, 14:15, ideal.png)

I've had an unsuccessful relationship with a feminine guy, but fortunately I had a nice relationship with one as well. It's funny when I think about it though, since I now find myself more attracted towards men who are slightly masculine or androgynous in terms of my ideals. However, it's not to say I couldn't find myself being in a serious relationship with a feminine guy. Just I got a better understanding of what I look for in men.

For the feminine guys I've met outside of the dating sphere, it's been more of a sort of a mix bag as to if they prefer a feminine or masculine partner. As for my gay friends, it's pretty clear cut with them that they like their men to be masculine.


 No.402459

File: 6203bc770a033ed⋯.jpg (22.97 KB, 252x255, 84:85, c51la5wrmlb11.jpg)

File: 044468f96d733b1⋯.jpg (230.28 KB, 960x684, 80:57, chartoftheday_14141_the_be….jpg)

File: c28d0ca72da543b⋯.jpg (41.37 KB, 620x426, 310:213, lgbt-friendly-europe-620x4….jpg)

File: ec5f91a468c0336⋯.png (162.07 KB, 1200x616, 150:77, 1200px-Jewish_distrib_coun….png)

>>402456

It's not. Get rid of whatever you thought about Trump, USA, Russia, because the USA is the most kikish nation on earth.

Kikes hate homosex, it's on their very Torah, and they want nothing but to kill you.


 No.402462

>>402290

There is nothing wrong with acting degenerate.


 No.402468

>>402400

all fine things, but you are still adapting to your age, and the end result is more the look of a mature femmy bottom than a twink imo.

thats understandable, i dont envy the task though.

>I don't personally do that and when I feel the bitterness come on when someone is acting like an ass to me in public, I do my best to turn the other cheek

ill be honest, someone acting like a cunt to me doesnt bother me much, thats easy enough to deal with. what really, really bothers me is acting that way to others. the complications involved with dealing with someone like that makes them more or less worthless as a human being until they sort their shit out, and in terms of my understanding of right and wrong i have severe doubts about the merit of tolerating even the existence of people like that despite what that would entail.


 No.402469

>>402462

spend 20 years watching a teenage clubslut mature into a middle aged woman and i assure you if your head is squarely on your shoulders youll have other opinions. right and wrong is not based on what satisfies your emotions, it is subject to your telos.


 No.402473

Surely a place like this wouldn't be a bad place to meet someone interested in "fem guys", that's pretty close to cute boys. I mean shit I'm here because I'm into cute boys not because I am one. Post your age and contact infos let some of us horny masculine dudes talk to you. I'm (just turned, yay) 24 for what it's worth.


 No.402474

>>402473

Fuck off


 No.402475

>waah i'm so lonely

>wtf you want to talk to me fuck off

this is why you're alone


 No.402476

>>402475

Why would I wanna date someone who isn't a cuteboy though?


 No.402478

>>402476

Are guys here only looking for other cuteboys? Genuine question. From reading this thread it didn't seem to necessarily be the case. If it is I'll indeed fuck off.


 No.402479

File: 7bbb62c1f8961b6⋯.jpg (77.58 KB, 500x717, 500:717, reflection.jpg)


 No.402480

>>402478

I'm a "cuteboy" that prefers masculine guys but there are some on this shithole that think that yes


 No.402482

>>402478

i like masc tbh


 No.402485

>>402476

Because you have a shit personality…

Plus opposites are ideal. If you want to date cuteboys be masc. If you want to date masc guys then just be cuteboy.


 No.402487

>>402482

Typically I'm only into cuteboys but i can do masc if they have a very nice face.


 No.402489

>>402487

idk i find masculine & boyish features very cute in a different way than what i like in fems. but maybe that just comes down to being really really gay


 No.402492

>>402458

Well that's all fine and good but if you seriously lean more towards masculine/masculine leaning guys, a Feminine guy is probably not the best choice for you in terms of long-term relatioships.

>>402468

Yes I would be adapting but I vehemently believe it's possible for a guy to look feminine yet mature without having to force himself to look masculine like what Boy George did for example. And I'm definitely going to test this. If older women can tweak their looks to appropriately fit their age as they age, I don't see why a feminine guy couldn't do the same, just taking some tips from older women. Yes of course it's going to look a bit unconventional because feminine men are not seen a whole lot in general but I definitely want to take this challenge when I get to that age.

>>402478

If "Cuteboy" is just another word for feminine (which I assumed it is), then no we aren't all looking for other feminine guys to date. I come here just to talk with other feminine guys about all kinds of things but with dating, I prefer to be with a masculine-masculine-leaning guy.


 No.402493

>>402478

well im taken but i personally like all types, this may be cuteboys but i wouldnt mind a thread for masc dudes to show off too. nothing like resting your head on a big, manly chest after all.

>>402492

my thoughts on this is to slowly fade to a more mature version of the same aesthetic. ditch the slim, femmy frame for a more toned, well built one. wear more shirts, wear smarter shoes, and most of all work on my mind so i can at least say i have something i didnt have at age 20 when i was at my cutest, a bit of wisdom and insight into the world around me.


 No.402494

>>402209

>I'm a feminine, gender nonconforming guy

>gender nonconforming

I think I found your problem


 No.402506

>>402493

>my thoughts on this is to slowly fade to a more mature version of the same aesthetic. ditch the slim, femmy frame for a more toned, well built one. wear more shirts, wear smarter shoes, and most of all work on my mind so i can at least say i have something i didnt have at age 20 when i was at my cutest, a bit of wisdom and insight into the world around me.

My style is very darkly-inclined and it's going to stay that way when I get into my older age. I've seen enough examples from older women who manage to keep a dark look while looking prim and mature and I'm going to be following their examples and adapting their stuff into my own look.

As for my body, I already workout and I'm going to continue when I get older. Working at a gym and seeing older people come in who manage to retain a nice figure just makes me know it's possible to keep things up so I'll be continuing my regimen.

>>402494

Uh yeah, I already acknowledged that it's most likely my sense of personal style that is detracting but I like what I like and I'm not going to dress in a way I don't like (in masculine fashion) and if it means that I'll most likely never find a guy so be it. Because changing myself drastically like that just to get a guy is not worth it and the relationship will only combust when I've had enough of suppressing my true likeness and if he can't accept me for who I truly am, it's just not a recipe for a good relationship.


 No.402507

>>402506

honestly i've seen some fems in their mid/late 30s that still look incredible & it sounds like you take pretty good care of yourself already so unless you get really into meth over the next decade you're probably gonna stay cute for a good while.

>I'll be continuing my regimen.

could you share it?


 No.402508

>>402507

Lol Yeah I'm not into drugs and I only drink Alcohol once in a blue moon so I'm not worried about following into drugs or alcoholic addictions.

As for my regimen well I mostly just focus on my lower body. I've been doing these workouts since 2013 and it's always been changing. Back in 2013-2014 I would workout Tuesday-Thursday but when I hit my plateau around 2016, I kicked back and now only do it Wednesday & Thursday.

I mostly do Squats, Sumo Squats, Pulse Squats, Donkey Kicks, Raised Donkey Kicks, Side Squats, Fire Hydrants, back lunges (Front lunges are just too uncomfortable so I do the back variation), Back Lunge Kicks, and Bridges

However I started working out at the gym using weight equipment towards the end of last year and I use the Seated Leg Press, Hip Abductors, Leg Extension, and sometimes the kickback machine.

For eating, I don't really follow a diet but what I do try is not to drink things like Soda until the weekend and don't go overboard and I learned how to cook some simple things like Sushi for example. But most importantly I try not to overeat, only eat when I feel really hungry and stop when I'm close to full. I've always been a thin guy and it's not easy for me to put weight on and I like this because I like being thin (though now stacked in the back lol) but I know that if I don't monitor my eating habits, I can probably balloon up so that's why I try my best to keep a handle on this.


 No.402631

>>402507

>>402508

Got any tips for a masc guy who leans older (26) but would love to be a sissy? I already lift (I haven't targeted any sort of aesthetic, it's making me more masc of course).

I watched this

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b9b2bcb4e0e4

And all I could imagine was being in his place.


 No.402669

>>402399

>Wait are you a feminine guy or another masculine guy?

I'm a twink on my profile (femboy in private), into other twinks and femboys.


 No.402750

>>402506

may i see what it is youre shooting for, anon? it might help give me more ideas on what i might be best going with.

body wise the chilean buff femboy here has more or less my goal body, i just need to pick up the iron and hop to it once this fevers worked its way through me.


 No.402799

>>402631

Going off that, I am definitely not the right person to be getting advice if that's your end goal, I'm not a sissy, I'm just a feminine guy who likes to look androgynous. It's not a kink or sex thing for me so you're better off asking someone who is a sissy.

>>402669

Right but Twinks are not automatically feminine by default, twink just means a young thin guy and he could be either masculine or feminine or neutral.

>>402750

Eh I'm not really shooting for a buff look, I look pretty thin and waif-like on my upper body while my legs and glutes are a the things that have size on it because I target them specifically with my leg workouts. You can see my pictures on Instagram, username is Kai_decadence


 No.402801

>>402799

kek, that is an interesting look. still planning to stay goth over time?


 No.402802

>>402799

>>402801

also, seeing as /cutefit/ is dead right now do you mind if i run my routine idea by you?


 No.402930

>>402209

>>402267

>I've tried OkCupid

>No luck. There aren't many guys in my area (which was surprising) and the few there weren't my type and the few who were, I wasn't their type.

As a masculine/top kind of guy I've had a hard time finding femboy types on OKCupid even though I'd be truly open to exploring a relationship with that kind of person. Granted physical attraction in some form needs to be there but it's something where I'd just like to be able to give someone like that a chance and them give me a chance.

Some years ago I tried out Eharmony for a year or two and it was pretty difficult to find any women I felt I'd be compatible with long term and didn't find any long term relationships out of it. Also at least at the time, the filters for what you may be open to or were looking for didn't really incorporate things like transgender, feminine male, or things of that nature like OKCupid has incorporated.

Personally I'd just like to for once get a message back from someone on a dating site or whatever. I send out a million messages and never really get a response, and they're not low effort 2 sentence messages. Can't really find any femboys and don't get messages back from all the people I send messages to. I feel like I would be a good partner for someone but no one ever seems interested in talking with me to get something started even as a distance relationship.


 No.403003

>>402209

i dont have problems attracting men when im presenting more feminine at all, but i'm bi as hell and cannot get pussy for the LIFE of me when im presenting femme. when im presenting masc i can attract both men and women but i literally only ever present masc when i dont feel like going through the effort of looking how i actually want to (cute and feminine)


 No.403737

>>402801

> that is an interesting look. still planning to stay goth over time?

Well I mean, I'm always going to have fondness for Goth music so most likely. As for my look, I will always look darkly-inclined but I may tweak things a bit as I age obviously. I just like looking dark but soft and I'm very satisfied with my look.

>>402930

Hm well do you have pics of yourself up on your profiles because speaking for myself, I never respond to those who have no pics of themselves. And do you take care of your appearance because well… Personality is good but appearances count a bit too, I just have to be honest.

But I'm not surprised you can't find femboys because we're very rare and seeing as how femininity is not seen as an attractive thing in guys, lots of guys don't see the need to embrace a feminine side unless that's who they really are which again, rare.

>>403003

> i literally only ever present masc when i dont feel like going through the effort of looking how i actually want to (cute and feminine)

Yeesh I can understand that but I've been dressing and looking the way I do for over a decade now and it's just easy for me to do now so I don't see myself ever going back to looking masculine, despite the dating struggles, I genuinely do feel happy being true to myself now.

And while you may be able to attract men, are you able to keep them? Because speaking for myself, that's what I'm looking for more or less, an actual relationship, not a hookup. I know that if I was just looking for hookups, I probably could get them anytime I want but I just am not looking for hookups.


 No.404060

>>403737

>Hm well do you have pics of yourself up on your profiles

Yeah I do. On Eharmony back when I used it I had one pic and on OKCupid I have two pics (two so people have an easier time knowing the pics are me).

I take care of my appearance decently, though my build isn't like the best thing ever. I smiled in both pics though so they look more positive instead of just like a generic selfie like some people may have.

>But I'm not surprised you can't find femboys

I wish femboys were more outgoing as far as dating circles or dating sites, seems like the majority that I find that aren't just 'crossdressers' only seem to share pics of themselves online or try to make money off of their looks whether through cosplay, Patreon, camming, or whatever. I understand lewd people may want to make some money and add extra income for themselves but anyone who seems remotely feminine or passable I feel would pass over a guy with a good personality because they feel they can do better than someone who isn't in the higher tier of attractiveness.


 No.404162

Shemale here so sort of in the same vein I suppose. Don't know pretty androgynous often will take on male pronouns if it's just easier.

For me, I have a hard time attracting guys I love effeminate guys but holding any guys attention seems hard. Being bi I end up being approached by women way more. Which while they are nice I'd really prefer a serious relationship with a guy. Obviously gay guys out of the question and even when I was just a plain old twink.

I've tried a bunch of dating sites and what not but ehh it got demoralizing when I really never could get any interest. I've had most success in the BDSM community like fet life but then it's just a fetish thing rather than an actual interested relationship.

Honestly given up on dating in general. The amount of effort put in just isn't worth the no results. Instead I just kind of jump from Dom/sub relationship to the next. Not as fulfilling but ehh.. best it's probably going to get.


 No.404190

File: 325782d55de7319⋯.jpg (81.97 KB, 900x665, 180:133, __astolfo_fate_grand_order….jpg)

Let me start with the truth, I'm a two-spirit… this wouldn't be a problem if I was born female… but as a male it's pretty much a curse. If I gave up on having kids, I'd go all-natural new-half nya~

https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Premium-Ovarian-Glandular-Capsules/dp/B00RU141VQ

I'm only on one site looking for rich men, and I pose as a bisexual woman because facially I can pass as a woman when all the ugly fucking facial hair is removed, and I wanted to see what reaction I'd get. Not one message in a year, then again the user base didn't really exist so I suppose I should try another site. I was also on Hilly as a male, the new dating app because I could use my fake phone number to sign up, and despite getting a few likes from women age 38+ I didn't get a single message from them nor a single response from all the hotties I messaged, except one bitch. I varied my initial messages from simple 'Heys' to being extremely direct about my desires. No luck. I guess I should try POF again, OKcupid is obviously owned by BLACKED.com loving jews so I've taken a pass on that one nya~

So no I've had zero luck in dating as a feminine male looking for females. As a fake female it's hard to tell because I haven't really put the effort in… not that I have the health/energy/time to do so anymore. I'm wasn't really comfortable in looking for guys as a guy, because I would be seeking to express my feminine side in any such relationship. Basically that would mean no affection beyond the friend-zone unless I can pass crossdressing, or we're in private… I would need to be a 'female' nya~

Anyway, basically I need to try looking for males and females as a 'female,' and males as a male. As for the males I'm interested in, I'm looking for proactive blonde/redheaded Traps or at least males with prettier faces that want to permanently get rid of their body hair… so someone kind of like me. I suppose I might also consider getting married to a man that would take care of me. But yeah, I have no interest in males that don't take a proactive interest in me, and yet also have an interest in Trap x Trap… part of the reason I've remained single so long, besides my poor health, would be my high expectations nya~

https://meguca.org/nya/

/random unorganised blog post nyaa~


 No.404191

File: f3bb8485d70d9fe⋯.png (4.42 MB, 2480x3507, 2480:3507, __astolfo_fate_apocrypha_a….png)

>>404190

Oh let me add, I did get some likes from some 8/10 youngish females, so I would take that to mean I'm not ugly like I feel when I'm sick and am not clean shaven/plucked, but they never seem to respond. At least in person you can tell their real people ignoring you nya~


 No.405912

I have lots of trust issues. So it takes more time to get to know them so I don't end up finding out they're a careless dick later on. If I can see good things long term, communication, emotional intelligence, critical thinking, compassion, they're caring, romantic, and sweet I'll go for it. Extra points if they make me feel safe and are down for cuddling.


 No.405928

Only found one boy I'm really interested in and I found him here. He doesn't talk to me anymore, but it shows that you can find somebody on /cuteboys/. Grindr is stupid, it's all bears and ugly cocks looking for somebody to suck them off - not really for relationships/friendships. And I'm not really a qtboy per se, though apparently I don't look half bad either (basically just a dude). Been told I have a qt hand though :3

>>402307

Idk, there's wide amounts of information on tobacco and people still do it. Agree on the slut thing, I've almost ended up doing that and fucking a dude I know from uni but did not due to unforeseen outside circumstances (and when sobered up thought to myself what the fuck were you doing)? I'm happy to this day I did not do anything with him. I think people just thot around because it boosts their confidence that somebody is attracted enough to them to lewd them. It's a quantity vs. quality issue u.u

>>405912

I can understand the trust issues. There are some pretty vile pieces of shit in the gay community (who ruin peoples lives and relationships they just met 5 minutes ago because either they're rapists or just sick enough in the head to enjoy harming others like that).

But, what if you meet somebody and they change temporarily? Like, they go through a rough spot, behave like a total dickwart, and then whatever happened for them is over and the relations are ruined? Even though they are deep down really caring?

I know people shouldn't make their problems others problems as well, but sometimes life just doesn't play ball. Then again, somebody who is serious about a relationship would probably say "ok you've got some troubles I'll help you deal with them" if they really like that person. Otherwise it just sounds like you'd be exploiting whoever you're trying to get with for your own needs instead of respecting theirs as well.


 No.406038

I realized after a big breakup (we dated for 4.5 years) that I wanted to present myself more feminine. Since then I've had hookups but haven't dated anyone. I'm bi but I feel like I'm marketing to such a niche audience. (Tfw no dom gf to sweep you off your feet)


 No.406211

>>404162

> even when I was just a plain old twink.

Are you saying that even when you were living as a gay twink, you still couldn't attract guys, well I mean, attract gay guys?

But yeah it's a pretty shitty feeling when you try to put so much into dating with no results. You'd think that with all these apps and sites out there for dating, it'd be easier to find someone but it isn't and that is what sucks so much.

I could never do the BDSM thing neither, it's just not for me but more power to you.

>>405912

Sure but how often do you find guys?


 No.406216

>>405928

There are some pretty vile pieces of shit in the gay community

oh arent there fucking just? im glad i didnt go looking for anything to do with it til i developed a bit of common sense later in my teens, god forbid wed had discord and shit when i was a kid.


 No.406241

>>406211

> apps and sites

All superficial. They actually make it harder because everybody is looking to that as some kind of savior while other channels are not considered.

> BDSM thing

Funny thing I get turned on by topping and light bondage and stuff, but it doesn't get any further than that because you've just go such a cute boy before you and you don't want to hurt them…and then they ask you to slap harder. and if you do want to try bottoming they won't want it ;_;

>>406216

A criminal always finds a way. Common sense is good though. I wish I had more of it, but it's making vacation at the bahamas.

> discord and shit

It's just a communication platform fam.

> oh arent there fucking just?

Yep. Surprising in a way, you'd think being gay you'd have a common denominator but the moment you get lucky with a boy it appears all other gays are to be treated with distrust and as enemies.


 No.406438

>>402440

Don't wory, Slovakia soon will be included in Hungary once again.


 No.406445

>>406241

>It's just a communication platform fam.

yeah, but its the people that make the platform in the end. something about discord seems to make it really appealing to people to be downright fucking evil to others. the kind of people you would want to see taken out the back and shot like a dog.

>but the moment you get lucky with a boy it appears all other gays are to be treated with distrust and as enemies.

potentially, ive only really had one dude try and play that game with me and he got told to fuck off at every turn.


 No.406446

>>406445

Idk. I didn't have that kind of experience with discord. Although, I did not talk to that many people. I think it's because discord used to be a platform adopted by people one could consider "more vulnerable" (gays, people who are slightly autistic, etc), which could have attracted the kinds you are talking about.

> potentially, ive only really had one dude try and play that game with me and he got told to fuck off at every turn.

You are more lucky than me then. The only solace I found was that one of the people who wanted to get with the boy I was with at the time was 34 and I doubt the boy would want that.


 No.406479

Come meet the qt femboy or basedboy of your dreams. Autistic cute lonelybois are waiting for you! No evil weird shit just funposting and gaystuff

discord gg/QerCtS4




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / choroy / doomer / druz / eirepol / fast / hamradio / vril ]