To whom it may concern,
The following information serves to assert my rights and request removal of allegedly infringing web content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is a report, in good faith, of alleged copyright infringement. I am contacting you as the designated agent for the site upon which the infringing work currently appears. This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in §512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law.
The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner of an https://8ch.net/dmca.htmlexclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1. The original work, for which I claim copyright, appears, with my permission, at the following locations online:
2. Copies of my original copyrighted work are hereby provided to assist you in your evaluation and determination.
3. The allegedly infringing content appears at the following location(s) online:
4. My contact information, as copyright holder, is as follows:
5. The information of the alleged copyright infringer is:
I dont know this person
6. I have a good faith belief the use of the above reference copyrighted work(s) that appears on the website for which you are the designated DMCA agent is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law.
I declare, under penalty of perjury, this notice is true and correct and that I am the copyright owner entitled to exclusive rights which I allege are being infringed.
Signed this Friday, November 10, 2017 in [redacted].