[ / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / egy / fur / hentai / htg / hypno / islam / kpop ]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay

Here, we can all be the little girl

Catalog

Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 12 MB.
Max image dimensions are 10000 x 10000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: ccaac09994a1652⋯.jpg (820.74 KB, 850x1200, 17:24, 396053972ee427a5c2ba68a08e….jpg)

 No.127271

As the team ventures up the corrupt tower, a few members of the team have ventured into the basement, an area of the tower void of physical entrances, as well as exits. Akane and Isabel investigate the wicked break room of sorts, seeking inside information, and a way back out.

The others have started exploring the second floor of the tower, both groups finding some corrupted victims in their path.

Previous thread:

>>96285

Current OOC thread:

>>99648

Rules:

https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/AXerEBzfu4yKe5CEfs-ekdu8_9PY1fP6adW_uDzVtVo

Extended roleplay space/archive:

https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/kswCs9szckxuJODQdv2JmWvPOcHXkd7t3XuWsOYoSR1

Player kink preferences:

https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/vcOyUZxzXNxVXiN4bkpjrPtT9HbjclRWMBC4IoYY8fK

 No.127272

File: 12dfc8803916ee1⋯.png (6.42 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

Marina is calling in mostly unavailable and will work as an NPC until she returns or her inactive period becomes long enough to bench her character.

>>127114

>>127120

As Nia enters the room, Something moves into the doorway behind her. A pair of shackles and a pillory reach out like limbs towards her from the walls near the portal.

Looking back into the room she notices the walls are lined with restraints which seem to be moving of thier own volition. Between all that, there's a woman kissing a young-looking man on the forehead as he leans up from a kneeling position.

"Good boy, looks like I won't need-"

The woman seems ready to discard a leash as she Spots Nia entering.

"Oh, here's a good test. Help me catch another pet boy."

The two of them approach Nia slowly, seeming to split tactically. As the boy gets nearer, Nia can see he's wearing ears and a tail like the others.

>>127173

EI manages to bolt past the mint plant and get into the other room easily enough. The next room is darkly mood lit, though EI can make out a few soundbeam speakers on the ceiling, especially when one aims at her and starts broadcasting a steady beat to her.

The thumping rhythym seems to match lit tiles on the floor, which light on the beat and then vanish two thumps later. A tiny checkered pattern seems to sit in front of each of the doors, seeming to mark a gap between the outside of the room and the apparent "dance floor."

>>127262

"Fun? It's almost pure bliss just to embrace her power. I don't know what the brat told you about being a captain, but once you've joined us your true self and true power will be able to fully awaken. If she takes a liking to you you may gain a special gift from the lady herself."

Ashley feigns interest pretty well as the woman explains, overall she seems confident enough that they could be tempted not to press them to try the punch.

"Come along, there's not too much more to point out on this floor."

Moving further along, she pulls the girls between two crowds, one around the girl on the wooden horse they saw soon after they entered the basement. The same girl is still there, but seems to be resisting rather weakly.

"You want it? Just ask for it!"

A hand is holding a cup of the violet punch just out of her reach. She licks her lips then suddenly tries to look away from it.

The other crowd mostly obscures the other display, but a man is bound to an X, gritting his teeth as a pair of women gently pet his cock.

"Doesn't the touch of our fingertips seem a little unreal? We're full of our lady's esscence, I don't know why you'd refuse it. Especially when you can have it from either or both of us any way you want."

Gesturing to both of the shows, the guide starts to explain.

"Most of the area between here and there is conversion floor. Well-subdued enemies are tormented here. It might seem cruel if you're not converted, but some very loyal followers say thier experience was magnificent in the end."

Pointing onward to a crowded series of beds, the guide explains the last feature.

"And past here is simply a free for all. Nothing too complex, just an orgy to get your fill."

>>127263

Having navigated the cage maze a couple times, Silver is able to get through easily enough to make it all the way to the corner room where Nia is in no time. The shackles and pillory clack at her as she passes but miss.

As Silver dashes off to join Nia, the corrupt dog-boy runs back out of the safe room.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 3

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Marina 1* 4, 1

Drowsy 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Marina

dark energy crystal

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.127284

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

Walk around the floor a little, see if that speaker follows: Normal/Trance

>>127272

[Hey! Be careful if you follow me there's a huge plant in the room I went in to

IDK how big it can get but it's tough

~⚡]

Bopping her head to the beat she finished typing the warning and hit SEND.

[BTW any sign of Isabel?]

There. Maybe her or Akane had made an appearance in the one minute since she left.

There didn't seem to be anyone else so she stepped out onto the dance floor, watching to see if the speaker followed.


 No.127350

>>127284

Forgot I was going to give you more responsive updates on how your action went.

The sound-lasering speaker indeed tracks Electric Idol as she sets foot on the dance floor. Punishing her (or rewarding her?) with a strange soundwave a few moments until the tile under her foot lights up.

It's after the noise stops that she's actually able to think out what just happened. she's got goosebumps all over and still feels a little dizzy.


 No.127382

Dice rollRolled 2, 4, 4 = 10 (3d6)

>>127272

Nia steps forward to avoid the clacking shackles on the wall, not wanting to contend with those. As the two strangers approach, she realizes she will have to deal with her "pet" before her, but at the same time keep her busy. She readies her knifes, and realizes she could potentially take care of both with the same throws. She focuses, ready to pounce, knowing she has to be faster than them.

Put the boy between herself and the other girl, throw knives at ears and tail to destroy them: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes, Indecency

She hopes with the proper angle, her knives will pass right through their targets and hit the girl behind.


 No.127394

>>127272

A"Bah those tortures are nothing. You should have a guy strapped to a roundabout, you know, one of those flat metal spinny thingies at playgrounds. And have girls surrounding it, spinning the guy around and sucking his dick before spinning it to the next girl. Oh and also what about an inescapable bathroom stall full of glory holes? Put a "pure" gal in there and she'll be a slut within the day. Or a swimming pool filled with punch, no, a dungeon that you could flood with punch."


 No.127399

File: 4e1d86086d95385⋯.png (6.27 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>127284

After giving the floor a short try, she finds that unless if she strays from the lit floor tiles, or lets them vanish under her, the speaker tracing her movement hits her with an almost overwhelming noise.

>>127382

Opposition Roll: 6,6

>>127397

Both the girl and the "dog" run in different directions, and trying to to position herself so that the boy is between herself and the other woman ends up simply having her try to chase down the dog. When positioning fails, her knife attack seems to flop as well, the dog-boy rolls away from the attack and bounds towards her. The "dog" Runs and tackles her, enough to shove her over if the trainer hadn't caught her.

Nia is left between the two of them, and off-balance at best.

Nia is being grappled. To escape (or to break the hold as a teammate.) your action must roll 3 or higher.

>>127394

"Well, sounds like someone would like to see the deeper layers of the basement."

The leather-clad woman says. "I can't really help you get there, no powers and all. That will have to wait till your conversion is confirmed."

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Marina 1* 4, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Marina

dark energy crystal

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.127413

>>127399

M"That won't be necessary, sometimes I get ahead of myself. If you'll excuse me I'm going to go look for a friend, the tour has been a pleasure, really."

Look for Henrietta and try to give the guide the slip, Normal


 No.127414

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>127413

Forgot to roll, here it is.


 No.127439

>>127413

>>127414

The guide sees Akane off with a nod, turning to the others.

"Well, attractions aside anything you girls need?"

Akane doesn't have too much trouble retracing her steps to the crowd they found earlier. Henrietta's impish giggling can be heard amid the thick crowd encircling.


 No.127536

Dice rollRolled 1, 6, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>127399

Nia quickly recalls her knives right as the dog boy grabs her, knocking her into the other girl. She tries to shake herself out, but realizes there is another way she could do this. At this angle, her poleaxe will pierce the girl holding her and cause her to let go.

Summon poleaxe to break out of bind, 360 cleave, aim for dog ears and girl's torso: Normal, Soul-Weaponry, Indecency


 No.127541

Dice rollRolled 1, 6, 2 = 9 (3d6)

Remain in Light, try to hopscotch to the south side "safe zone:" Normal/Dancer/Trance

>>127399

"Whoa," the dancer nearly tipped over as the spots left her vision. No wonder she was the only one at the party! With beats like that you'd have to be crazy to get back on the floor!

…but at least there wasn't a killer plant this way. And it actually felt good up until the floor lit up. "So bright spaces are safe?" An ever-shifting path of light revealed itself before her, with a few jumps she would be out of range and away from all this. She moved to take her first hop just as the light below faded.


 No.127597

Dice rollRolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>127536

"Nia!" Silver exclaims, rushing into the room just in time to see her team mate pounced by the dog boy at the behest of her trainer. Seems like the two of them had found the source of all these domesticated captives, but the time for investigation was for later, right now was the time for action. Silver called forth her lance, and threw herself at the girl, trying to restrain her.

Grapple attack: Normal, Competency (Moonlight Lance)


 No.127609

File: 90d81d4a1e45122⋯.png (6.46 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>127536

>>127597

Nia's strike manages to break out of the pair's grip, break the dog ear headband, and slice the front of the girl's top open.

"Ah, she's tough." The girl says, seeming not to care that she was cut a bit by the attack. Silver manages to catch the woman by suprise and restrain her. She squirms weakly against Silver's grip. However while she grabs the woman, a shackle from the wall manages to grab her ankle.

Complication; Chained: Silver Fenrir cannot take move actions.

>>127541

EI easily dances her way across the floor, landing in the next safe zone without triggering the noise.

There's a bit of noise in the next room, as if something kind of large is moving around.

"Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! We said whoever he picked goes first! I want my turn!"

As Akane finds her way back to Henrietta, the girl is slamming the bottoms of her fists against a tall dark woman's side. From the way the woman is chuckling, it seems more of a playful thing between them.

"Alright, take the leash. He's all yours a while."

Within moments Henrietta is taking commanding tugs at a young man's collar.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Marina 1* 4, 1

Drowsy 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Marina

dark energy crystal

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.127776

Dice rollRolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

Peek South: Normal/Trance

>>127609

Feeling a bit cautious at being able to hear movement over the music, El pushes on the door and begins to sloooowly lean into the next room. Better safe than sorry.


 No.127777

Dice rollRolled 3, 1, 3 = 7 (3d6)

>>127609

Nia wasn't worried about Silver. She knew the girl could get out of a shackle around her ankle easily. Besides, she was restraining the other girl and keeping her still, and she wasn't going to squander such an opportunity. Once the girl's outfit was destroyed, there was no way she could control the room for even fight back. She takes a knife in a free hand and leaps onto and off the dog boy's back, tossing a knife at his tail to destroy it, then aims directly at the woman to impale her with the poleaxe on the way down, hoping to destroy her outfit.

Jump: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes, Indecency


 No.127778

Dice rollRolled 6, 3, 4 = 13 (3d6)

>>127777

Reroll


 No.127785

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>127609

The feeling of cold metal clamping around her leg shocked Silver, but she did not loosen her grip. The wolf girl kept both hands down onto the trainer, not giving her the chance to pull any tricks. "I got her Nia, finish it off!" she cheered on her teammate, trying to keep her hold steady for the moment. Her shackles could be dealt with later.

Maintain grapple: Normal


 No.127790

File: 7679ff34043f353⋯.png (6.78 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>127776

As she peeks in, Electric Idol spots a pair of ceatures in the next room. One is another Harpy maid. The other is a yellow ball of some kind that grows and shrinks like it's breathing. Neither seems to notice her as she peeks into the room.

Electric Idol has spotted two monsters.

>>127777

>>127785

The boy loosens up as the tail is cut away, leaving him stunned as Nia bounces off of her. The girl manages to wrestle herself out of Silver's grasp, but not before Nia's strike slices off one side of her leather hot pants and leaves a nasty cut behind. She seems not to take notice that she's started bleeding as she starts to run for the southeast exit. The boy seems to follow, facing the magical girls.

The trainer is now out of Silver's normal reach

Idle players

Isabel has not done anything in-character for a week. If left idle another turn the character will become an NPC.

It has also been about a week since Marina announced lack of availability. The character will likely be benched next turn.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Marina 1* 4, 1

Drowsy 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Marina

dark energy crystal

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.127807

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>127790

Nia didn't expect the blow to leave such a wound. If she's still walking, she'll be fine, but is it possible her outfit isn't as magical as she thought? Either way, she can't allow her to just leave. Nia realizes the girl is holding a leash, which could be useful.

Move quickly, take leash, tie around fleeing girl's body and pull her back in: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes, Indecency


 No.127808

Dice rollRolled 5, 2, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>127807

Reroll


 No.127813

>>127439

>>127394

>"Well, attractions aside anything you girls need?"

>>127399

>The leather-clad woman says. "I can't really help you get there, no powers and all. That will have to wait till your conversion is confirmed."

>>127790

Isabel laughs, and turns to go, throwing a smile over her shoulder.

But something about the woman gives her pause, the sales pitch, the words she's used - like this is a BUSINESS affair. Standards. Rules. Way things are done. Deeper dungeons.

Isabel half turns around, in that skimpy outfit, and opens her lips to ask, temptation on her face, and not all of it a ruse.

"… So if I wanted to join the festivities, how would I…?"

Isabel licked her lips, gaze glancing to some of the sights. Like the boy being teased.


 No.127830

>>127813

"Well, for most of this it's all step right up. Naturally if a show is already happening It'd be polite to ask before joining in."

The guide takes a glance around, leaning to whisper into Isabel's ear.

"I'm guessing if the brat brought you here you're not fully converted. Seems like you've had a taste though. I think I can offer some special treatment in your case."


 No.127868

>>127790

Oh great, another harpy. The last one was rough on its own. This one had a friend too. Or balloon? Maybe it's sleeping. Maybe it's not even alive. Either way El wasn't thrilled about having to touch it. Holding the door open a little wider she scanned the room some more. Mostly she wanted to know what the heck that thing is.


 No.127924

>>127868

A tendril slowly reaches out from the yellow sphere. As the limb reaches for the harpy, EI notices that it's partly transparent. The harpy shrieks, causing the tentacle to pull back.

A lemony scent starts to reach Electric Idol's nose.


 No.127948

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 2, 3, 4 = 11 (5d6)

**Grab the maid (preferably around the wings) and squeeze tight: Normal/Thunderclap/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>127924

Huh. I guess it's grabby. Was the lemon fresh scent was courtesy of the ball or the birdie's spray bottle? Or both? Either way the ball was a bit enthusiastic.

A devilish plan to bring the two together suddenly hatched within Elly's mind. If it all worked out right she could pass through, the lemon ball would be happy (did it even feel?) and the rebellious maid would get something to clean her filthy mouth.


 No.127949

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

Corruption

>>127948

holy shit that miss

Yeah, that's it. She would hold tight to the servant, binding her wings and halting her movement. The slightest resistance would be punished with a low-power shock. Maybe on the third time she would increase the voltage, violating the sanctity of her uniform to apply the punishing wave directly to the trapped avian's chest. If she screamed she would get a jolt lower. All the noise would be bound to get the amorphous being's attention and the pretty little bird would be placed firmly in its grasp, too worn out and afraid to fight anymore as the clear tendrils tightened inescapably around each limb. El would watch, grinning as one more bulb worked its way inside the creature's mouth, and with an electrified swat to its ass she would depart, leaving maid-chan to her unplanned break.

Just a little more time. Imagine it. Take it in. Press the door that much more open and drink in the possibilities. Don't rush, the opportunity will reveal itself.


 No.127979

>>127830

Isabel freezes for a moment, with a sultry whisper in her ear.

"Its not that. this is all very tempting…. but like new jobs, I ask myself if it will be worth it - and where I see myself in a year."

She leans back a little into that touch. Its a sad parting of ways as she pulls way, instead of giving in. But its with a resurging smile. "I'm still scoping things out - that isn't a No.. but I don't want to miss the show!"


 No.127983

Dice rollRolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

>>127790

Seeing her prey escaping, Silver quickly turns to try and free herself from her shackles. She holds her lance high, and brings it down in hopes it's edge might be enough to slice through her chains. It wouldn't be the thickest thing she's ever cut with them, but if they were protected by magic she might have trouble.

Slice through the shackles: Normal, Competency (Moonlight Lance)


 No.127988

Dice rollRolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>127979

action: Down-low scope out the party some more! normal, monster hunter

Isabel thinks she probably can't help the tempted, not without blowing her cover - but she can still look for little clues and hints on the way out. signs of weakness or clues to the corruptive nature of the tower, or perhaps even just signs. Moments like these are what she was trained for. Odds are even her 'tour guide' will stick with her, though…


 No.127995

File: 5d5df3018132427⋯.png (6.75 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

Opening player slot

We have at least one interested player, so I'll go ahead and count the player slot as open. Post a character in the OOC thread first. Characters will be swapped when a new player joins. Null if Marina decides to rejoin during the same turn.

>>127807

Opposition roll: 2, 6

>>127987

The boy tries to get in the way, but doesn't accomplish much, still the girl manages to duck into the next room before Nia can catch up with her.

>>127948

As EI watches the harpy steps around the room, seeming to look around deciding which doorway to use. After seeing the door cracked, it starts to move towards the north doorway.

>>127979

>>127988

"Suit yourself. If that's all for now, I'll be around checking for lost dolls." The guide says with a small wave. The woman carries on more or less patrolling, though she seems to be loosely following Isabel and Ashley, who is still mostly letting Isabel lead.

She doesn't seem able to discover much. Just a buch of people anywhere between flirting and fucking, with a few less willing participants being teased until they beg for more.

>>127983

The chain doesn't seem too resilient, the chain slices off and the shackle itself falls open when disconnected from the wall.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Marina 1* 4, 1

Drowsy 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Marina

dark energy crystal

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.128016

>>127609

M"Henrietta, there you are mademoiselle." A"Mind if I stick with you until Isabel finishes her little investigation? Also, you can get us out of this basement right? The warp pipe kinda disappeared a while ago. Great party but if I get too drunk my aim gets fucked."


 No.128024

>>128016

Henrietta tugs the boy close by the leash and hangs of his arm like a floozy.

"Well if you want my help with anything, you're going to wait until I'm done borrowing this cute boy. Hey, instead of standing around you want to join in? Maybe help him along till I get my cream filling?♥ I'm still deciding what kind of game to play with him."


 No.128029

>>128024

A"Beats sitting around the bar. Count me in. Hooray! I'm working for the weekend again! I hope the gals upstairs left some loot and monsters for us. I've got a side-job!"


 No.128036

>>128029

"Great, now how shall I take him?" Henrietta asks, turning back to the boy. "Well the amazon just finished riding you, I guess it's your turn to be on top."

"What? No! I'm not going to-"

"Oh, you'll do what I want you to. Besides, my cunny is the one you really wanted right?"

As she teases the boy she lifts her skirt, showing off her lack of panties underneath.

"No, that's wrong!"

"Well you said you wanted Tigress but that was a lie. Don't tell me it's because you're gay. Mostly because I don't care since you'll be plowing me whether you enjoy it or not."

"Y-you little bitch!"

"Oh, a mouth on him. You getting mad? I think I can work with that. Hey, somebody get me a chair or stool or something."


 No.128073

Dice rollRolled 4, 3, 2, 6, 5 = 20 (5d6)

Let's try this again. Do the old "Flash and Grab" when she reaches the door: Normal/Thunderclap/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>127995

She's coming this way! Of course, the little tart saw the door opening. Maybe this could work the El's advantage; not only would she be able to get the drop on the creature but she could just pin it to the dance floor and let the speakers do the rest. A few lovely blasts of the mind-melting rhythm oughta do wonders for her attitude. Standing to the side, El was nearly shaking with excitement as she waited for the door to move.


 No.128074

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

Corruption

>>128073

bird tits ahoy


 No.128079

>>128074

Electric Idol is able to grab the harpy maid and pull it into the next room. While the creature was arguably physically stronger than her, it was light and a quick jolt was enough to maintain control.

The speaker targets the harpy as it's forced onto the floor and in contact with more than a few unlit tiles. The soundbeam naturally unleashes on it and after a bit of squirming and shrieking it's reduced to a quivering, panting mess.

A second speaker almost identifies EI and targets her, but the room seems mostly convinced that the tangled bodies are one creature. All the same, Idol was a bit close to the harpy, and heard the strange soundwave a bit herself. In addition to the shivers and goosebumps, she had a bit of an irresistible urge to grind herself against the harpy until she pulled away from the speaker's sound.

The Harpy seemed subdued for now, Electric Idol felt like using the tower's hazards against the monster was pretty clever, why wasn't anyone there to be impressed?


 No.128090

>>128036.

Akane throws Cass into her LMG's holster so she can hand Henrietta the giant fuck off LMG. A"Use this, never disappoints."


 No.128125

>>128090

Henrietta looks around, finding no other offers forthcoming as she takes the gun.

"Looks like we've only got beds to rest on around here. Well, we can handle that later I've at least got something to lean on."

Henrietta leans forward, bending over and pointing her butt right at the boy.

"So, getting fed up, wanna spank this naughty girl? Maybe tear my clothes off or give me a good plowing? Well I'd like a good hatefucking so here's the rules. If you feel like doing any of those three things, you have to. Starting now."

With that, the boy steps forward, fidgeting nervously as he seems unable to control his legs. until he's close enough to give Henrietta's ass a good slap, though her skirt as fallen back over it.


 No.128209

>>127995

Lost dolls is a word that makes isabel think, and she smiles back at the woman in latex with a return little wave as she departs, pulling ashley with her using a little nod of her head to get her coming along…

The girl's eyes still wander, as she looks around, until they settle on one that makes Isabel smiles a bit wider…

>>128090

Isabel comes up behind Akane with a little grin, and hides the worried look in her eyes by planting her face in the gunslinger's shoulder.

It doesn't stop her arm encircling Akane's waist, and coming up to lift her breasts, cupping them.

"hey. What's happening over here, 'kane?"


 No.128270

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>127995

Quickly bringing herself to her feet, Silver took up her lance and gave chase to the girl. Hopefully, she had not gone too far yet. "Come on Nia, we can still catch her! Leave the boy for now, we can come back." She lagged behind a bit, to wait for her companion, but would soon rush into the south room through the door she'd seen the other girl escape into.

Chase south east: Normal


 No.128272

Dice rollRolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>127995

Nia sighs, figuring she wasn't worth the chase. She glances at the dog boy.

Cut collar off: Normal, Soul Weaponry


 No.128281

File: 69351da7f2709db⋯.png (6.22 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

Open player slot

Marina's character is officially benched, leaving an opening for other players.

Character status will be saved, but not listed in update info.

"Hey girls." Stagelight calls through Blue's communicator. "Marina sort of nodded off so I'm taking her somewhere safe along with the girls you rescued. Don't know how soon I'll get a new communicator so just destroy one of my cards if you need me."

>>128073

Electric Idol has subdued a monster.

Electric Idol's Entrancement has raised to 5

Well, you're down to 1/3 chance of being able to do things. It's already pretty crippling, so I think I should designate some kind of other consequence if it hits 6. Basically changing the effect if it's too high. Remember that it doesn't oppose movement or attempts to lower itself.

From the west doorway a boy wearing nothing but dog ears and a tail peers in curiously.

>>128079

>>128209

"Oh hi pornstar, I'm about to get a nice hatefuck." Henrieta says, lifting an arm to wave at Isabel before carefully leaning on Akane's machine gun. She looks back expectantly, seeing tha the boy is looking away.

"Oh, clever too. Well you're not ruining my fun that easy. Two new rules. First, eyes on me. Second, you have to do at least one of those things I told you to do every five seconds starting now."

Henrietta punctuates the command with a snap. After a pause the boy gives the girl's ass a slap, then another five seconds later.

"You call that a spanking? I was looking forward to having you take your agression out on me, but looks like you're just a hardcore submissive."

Henrietta mocks the boy, her words barely distorted by the punishment she demanded for herself.

>>128270

Before Silver can get a good look around the room, she feels a hand on her shoulder and hears a click around her neck. She's pulled away from the doorway by something aroudn her neck, and finds herself obediently following. As she looks ahead of herself she sees the trainer girl backing out of her reach, but it feels like her feet are glued to the floor. If she reached to her neck she'd find she was wearing another collar. While she could touch it, her hands simply wouldn't try to undo the clasp.

"I'm glad I switched that boy back to a regular collar once I had him trained. You won't be going anywhere without someone to pull you. I still have my leash if you're going to be a good girl, but if you don't do as I say I'll find somewhere to leave you that you won't enjoy until you're with us."

Silver Fenrir is collared; Unable to move alone. Will automatically move with any character holding the leash. This complication is not self-removable.

>>128272

The collar falls away from the boy's neck, and he seems intimidated enought to run away towards the remaining exit.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 5

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot 0 0

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.128431

Dice rollRolled 3, 4, 2, 2 = 11 (4d6)

'Trance reduction, pull the harpy out and see if the doggy is interested: Normal/Corruption/Indecency?/Trance? Doesn't oppose, but rolling in case it checks for increase

>>128281

>>128079

Seeing the effect the noise had on the harpy made El feel… jealous? No, that's not it, why would she want to be helplessly suspended in a sexual haze like that? I guess I was lucky, she thought, it didn't take much time at all to shut her down completely. Sure she won but with no audience did she really? Dejected, she watched the harpy scream and fail to stand again and again until it could barely move. Sure the whimpering beast was gone, but at least she was enjoying herself!

If only the puppy had arrived a few seconds earlier, the little scamp would be yipping with excitement and- That's it! "Hey boy, want a treat? I've got something for you riiiight here…"


 No.128432

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>128431

Corruption

seems appropriate, all things considered


 No.128477

>>128281

Nia realizes there isn't anything she could do to convince him to stop, and with Silver in a different room, she can't go around chasing him. She takes her poleaxe, sprints after him, and swings the blunt end to incapacitate him temporarily.

Knock out: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes


 No.128478

Dice rollRolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>128477

Roll


 No.128515

Dice rollRolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>128281

Silver growled at the girl, a surprisingly primal sound for her to make, but perhaps more fitting to her new role as a pet. As much as she tried to move her feet and lunge at her new "master", she found herself unable to take another step. Both legs were planted firmly on the ground, unwilling to disobey the holder of the leash. The girl was smart too, stepping out of the range of her arms, but perhaps that wasn't far enough. With a subtle movement, Silver attempted to call forth her lance and make a ranged stab, hoping the extra length would be enough to reach her captor.

Attack the girl (If possible): Competency(Moonlight Lance), Indecency


 No.128544

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>128281

>>128016

>>128016

>>128036

>"Oh hi pornstar, I'm about to get a nice hatefuck." Henrieta says, lifting an arm to wave at Isabel before carefully leaning on Akane's machine gun. She looks back expectantly, seeing tha the boy is looking away.

Its a tough situation, Isabel knows that she really probably can't save the boy - and their ticket away is likely to be sour if she doesn't have her fun.

Instead, isabel arms circles about akane's waist, leaning against her. She watches and… finds herself encouraging the boy.

"harder sweetie. Its truth or dare, right? Maybe ask what she -really- wants you to do?"

action: egg the boy and henrietta on normal


 No.128554

File: a5aab5d1debdc1c⋯.png (6.26 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>128431

The dog boy happily runs up to Electric Idol, hesitating only a little when stepping onto the darkened floor before running over on all fours.

He gives the same friendly greeting one would expect from a puppy, hopping up to lick her face. EI is but bit disamed as the affection hits the spot that was nagging at her. Before she knows it the boy seems to be trying to push her over and mount her.

Electric Idol's trance has reduced to 2; The dog boy is attempting to grapple roll 4 or more the escape.

It won't go up if you get an okay roll when trying to reduce it. No such guarantee on something like a total botch.

>>128477

The boy is knocked out with ease, out cold on the floor.

>>128515

Opposition roll: 4

>>128548

The trainer girl jumps away before Silver can reach her with the lance, Leaving Silver helpless on the spot for now.

"Okay, maybe taming one of you is a tall order, but if you don't want to be stuck there till someone else comes along, maybe you should cooperate a little."

>>128544

While the boy is stuck staring at Henrietta, he's able to see Iasbel and Akane past her. He keeps smacking the girl's rear for a while, but the extra show starts to get a reaction. A short while later, he finds himself ling his cock up against Henrietta's slit and making soft thrusts.

"Hmm? Kept me waiting long enough. Guess you do like my pussy after all."

Soon he tears her skirt apart and gives her ass a firm smack.

"Oh! Guess you're not such a wimp af-Ah!"

Soon it seems he's started enough that it doesn't take Henrietta's control to heep him thrusting and spanking.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.128598

>>128554

A"Now you're getting the hang of it! Remember, You don't belong to anybody now. You fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. Don't let anyone talk shit to you or your bitches but yourself. Eye of the tiger! Fuck every bitch in a 5-mile radius! Make every bitch you see yours until you have a bigger harem than most anime protagonists! Then you can fill an empty swimming pool with bitches and literally drown in the pussy. And for the record Henrietta, worthless sluts don't talk." Akane bends over and starts to sloppily kiss Henrietta, even forcing in her sandpaper-like tongue. Akane explores the cute little slut captain's mouth.


 No.128686

Dice rollRolled 1, 2, 3, 4 = 10 (4d6)

Down boy! Normal/Dancer/Indecency/Trance

>>128554

Got it.

"Hey! Down! Down! I'm glad to see you too! Easy there!" El laughs as she tires to keep her footing, a bit tricky with such a small safe zone.


 No.128748

>>128554

Nia walks over to the boy and scoops him up, holding his body over her shoulder. He makes it much harder for her to move, but she manages to keep herself steady with him. She walks southeast into the room Silver entered an sets him down by the door, drawing her poleaxe once more upon seeing the two. "Okay, I can already tell you aren't too strong. That gash on your leg shouldn't have happened so easily if you have your suit up to protect yourself. Since I'd rather not kill you, you can start by explaining yourself. Who are you and what do you do here?"


 No.128752

>>128554

Her half-baked plan did not go over quite as well as she'd hoped, but even Silver sort of expected that. With an unhappy grimace, she dismissed the lance and sat back down on her knees. It seemed she truly was helpless, after all her feet would not move her, and her hands refused to touch the collar around her neck. She was a chained dog, bound to the will of the person holding the leash.

"Go ahead and do whatever you like for now, I can't stop you. But expect to be paid back in full for everything you do to me once I get out of this. I won't be an obedient puppy like the rest of them." she growled, glaring daggers at the girl. Despite her words, she failed to notice she was already in a pretty submissive position. Perhaps it was her instincts from the first time she was collared surfacing anew.

>>128748

Her expression changed once she was her ally enter from the north. Immediately Silver turned and tired her best to call her attention, though it was hardly necessarily as Nia was already drawing her weapon. "Nia! Help me get this collar off, quick!"

The wolf girl's mind flashed back to the boy in the last room, and she briefly entertained the possibility that the collar might allow this wretched girl to command Silver to attack her own teammate, but it was a risk she would have to take. Any further she allowed herself to be led into this tower made it all the more unlikely she would make it out with her body, or her purity, in tact.


 No.128760

Dice rollRolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

>>128752

Nia notices Silver's collar. She takes the blade of her poleaxe and slips it under the strap, carefully cutting it.

Break collar: Normal, Soul Weaponry


 No.128772

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>128598

"And if she likes it enough, maybe she'll even take you home with her!" isabel winks at the boy, unsure if he'll even hear it over the rising encouragement..

Isabel lets go of Akane as the slinger steps forward. Inwardly, she's…. glad it isn't her stepping up, and wonders if Akane even knows what she's doing.

The slayer instead takes Cassidy - since she was with Akane last - drawing her close, a concerned little look in her eyes as she lets the normal girl down from the bridal carry, reaching one hand out to Ashley. If this is the way things are going donw, she wants the whole team at hand.

And the slayer doesn't trust the latex tour guide tailing them.

Still. Isabel looks on at the show, the crowds nearby, and some part of her can't help but notices her little problem down low, still hidden but still there, and lick her lips, wishing she had someone to make out with until the day is done and gone..

assemble avengers!(pure girl squad) normal, holy arms(tank in front!)


 No.128916

>>128772

(pardon, thought I'd clarify the action. Not going loud, just gathering people at hand in case a chance to leave materializes soonish)


 No.129012

>>128916

Good call, as I was wondering what exactly you were trying to roll for. Sill busy overall. . . Goodnight.


 No.129146

File: 625b786444f905a⋯.png (6.23 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

I have time tonight, things are looking good for the next update, but there's still a chance of a skip.

>>128598

>>128772

Henrietta seems to be enjoying herself as the boy gets rough. Even as her bottom starts turning red, her reaction to the spankings is passionate instead of pained. As Akane leans in to kiss the girl sucks on Akane's lips until Her tongue takes the place.

Cassidy almost steps up with Akane before Isabel draws her attention. The two new allies glance toward Isabel as is waiting for instruction, but pretend to be enjoying the show.

>>128686

No reroll, no check?

Having already let her guard down to soak up the boy's affection, her efforts to calm the boy down come a bit late. He manages to topple her to the floor and pin her down. She can feel the corruption pushing against her own magical field as he pants in anticipation.

Electric Idol must take an indecency check. Entranced has raised to 3.

>>128748

>>128752

>>128760

The trainer girl frowns as Nia enters, soon removing the power she has over Silver.

"You'll be sorry when my captain is one of us again!"

And that's as close to responding to Nia's interrogation as the girl gets before she starts to run off.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 3

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.129272

Dice rollRolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>129146

well that was stupid. Chalk both of those up to me being asleep at the wheel

Indecency/Corruption


 No.129329

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 6, 1 = 12 (4d6)

Try to calm him down and stand back up: Normal/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>129146

"Hey, come on we can play more later." El reaches up to pet the… boy? Yeah, now that she's getting a close look those ears are clearly fake. But that means the tail…

oh.

OH NO.


 No.129330

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>129329

Corruption

"Good boy." Maybe that's why he's so eager.


 No.129332

Dice rollRolled 5, 5, 2 = 12 (3d6)

>>129146

Nia isn't about to chase her across the floor. She notices the girl still has the least. She uses her powers to close the distance between them.

Tie up girl using leash: Normal, Cat-like reflexes, Indecency


 No.129338

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>129146

"Oh no you don't!" Silver shouts, chasing after the fleeing enemy. With any luck, Nia should be able to restrain her with the leash, but just in case that didn't work, perhaps she could speed ahead and block the exit. Silver tried her best to do just that.

Block the exit with her body: Normal


 No.129345

File: 8273e8a238165ed⋯.png (6.41 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>129272

Indecency was the only demanded check from last turn.

The dog-boy's pawing manages to pull off a bit more of Electric Idol's Outfit.

Elecric Idol's Indecency has raised by one.

>>129329

Electric Idol manages to get out of the boy's pin, shoving him aside before the corruption flowing through him contaminates her further.

>>129332

>>129338

As Silver runs forward to block the exit, she slips and falls into a small pit that the two of them hadn't noticed as they focused on the girl.

Silver fenrir must take an indecency check.

Nia manages to avoid falling into the pit, caching up with the girl before she leaves through the south exit.

Going to keep the basement scene going because I've been pacing it out for lewd interation potential.

As it seems like the boy is completely lost int he moment, he gasps and slows his thrusts. Soon white droplets begin to fall from between Henrietta's legs. She pulls up from Akane's kiss to stand up.

"Great job boy, I think you'll fit right in soon enough."

"Well, you've had your round, I'm taking him back now."

The tall dark muscular woman tugs on the boy's leash, but he tries to pull away. She pulls harder, making him almost fall over before she catchews him by the arms.

"Oooh, Being on top put some fight back in him. I'm gonna enjoy this."

Soon the amazon is carrying the boy off as he squirms in her grip.

"Well, that was a great warmup. You girls up for more?" Henrietta asks, handing Akane's gun back."

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 3

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.129569

Dice rollRolled 4, 2, 1, 4 = 11 (4d6)

Navigate the dance floor, to the right this time with doggy in tow: Normal/Dancer/Whiskapus/Corruption

>>129345

"Wah! Fine fine you can have it!" shrugging off the coat she manages to pull away from the doggy, letting him bite and pull at it as she backs off.

Well this was a mess. On one hand she needed to keep going, but at the same time this poor boy was stuck thinking and acting like a dog! And with that bush still in the way there wasn't really a safe path either (not to mention the killer sound system). "Alright, let's get you home Spike. Excuse us, miss maid." Shaking the whiskapus, she tried to get his attention. Maybe playing stick will help get the boy back.


 No.129570

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>129569

Forgot Trance die. whoops.


 No.129592

Dice rollRolled 4, 6, 2 = 12 (3d6)

>>129345

Nia figures her partner can get herself out. For now, she needs to stop this chase.

Quickly tie girl up with leash, again: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes, Indecency


 No.129603

File: 1a5a7c021e86d13⋯.png (6.37 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>129569

With a bit of effort, Electric Idol gets across the floor without being hit by the "punishment" sound. Pulling the boy along with her she reaches teh east doorway.

The Harpy is starting to stir and pick itself up off the floor.

>>129592

After crossing the gap and cutting off the girl's escape, Nia manages to bind the trainer girl, who squirms defiantly.

She tries to pull away from Nia, looking into the next room and then smiling.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 3

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Magic cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 4

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.129647

>>129345

A" I'll have to pass, it's been fun but the gals upstairs are probably killing all the monsters without me. I was wondering if you could take me and pornstar to the second floor." Akane re-holsters her LMG before wrapping her arm around Isabel's waist.


 No.129723

>>129647

Henrietta sighs.

"Well if you're not into it then I'd rather send you off than have to babysit you. I think your boss was supposed to be on the second floor. Let's see here. . ."

Henrietta conjures a panel fro thin air and fiddles with some symbols that appear. The magic cube starts to vibrate and whine from wherever Isabel stashed it.


 No.129729

>>129345

The demonslayers eyes fall on the amazon n the boy half her size, unashamedly following muscles and curves, appreciative of someone else who takes care of their body…

until the question snaps her out of it.

>>129647

Isabel wraps her arm around akane's waist in turn, then slides it down to squeeze her butt at the same time Isabel kisses her cheek.Dark, full lips smooching, dark blue hair so close. Fingertips squeeze in enough to dimple the girl's butt. "You're really not going to let that name go, are you?" Isabel definitely grins as she teases. Its growing on her. Or maybe just seeing the public display while her corruption's enflamed has made her more okay with it than she was before.

a

Her other arm goes out to hold onto Ashley and bid Cassidy to hold on as well. "Our GOOD friends're coming too, please"

action: get the(whole) gang out of here

As an afterthought… she gives Henrietta her number and a smile "call me sometime. Killer party here. Do it again sometime" Maybe she's made a new friend to get into trouble and out of with?

>>129146

>Cassidy almost steps up with Akane before Isabel draws her attention. The two new allies glance toward Isabel as is waiting for instruction, but pretend to be enjoying the show.

…. and that makes Isabel's fingers stroke the small of Cassidy's back, possessively, and not entirely just for show. Sensing her looking up to the slayer and akane, half tempted to join in for something many would consider taboo… just a little back stroke to sell their exit together, their closeness. Or so she tells herself, as they all get to hopping through the portal before its too late!


 No.129765

>>129729

Henrietta watches her panel, getting impatient quickly. She adjusts something on her screen and the magic cube starts to vibrate harder and whine louder.

The noise starts to rise above the noise of the crowd, especially after Henrietta's friend left and the show stopped. She looks toward Isabel, cocking her head.

"Hey pornstar, why do you have my call cube?"


 No.129779

>>129765

"….my girlfriend gave it to me so I could get back to her?" Isabel answers, using the phrase henrietta snarked on - the little riff between idol and elly - so she knows who the girl's talking about.

Annnnd that would be the first time she's thought of the sweet, the Ohmazing Electrocutie like that out loud to others. And with the realization comes a little blush. The deeper, more spread pink than watching the amazon get it on. One she can be blase about, the other's personal.

"…the pipe should be fine again. We can make it from there."


 No.129820

>>129779

"Well, it was supposed to be outside in case I needed to. . . Well let's see if that room is still under my control. You're in luck. I can dump you where I found you."

A square starts to appear around Henrietta on the floor, which slides over to an empty space. An elbow-shaped pipe starts to emerge from the ground.

A way out of the basement has appeared.


 No.129880

>>129603

"Okay boy, stay here for just one second." Releasing his hand she backs away slowly, making sure he's not running off. "Good boy." With a pat on the head she turns to peek into the other room. Hopefully the plant hasn't gotten too big since she ran past it.


 No.129925

Dice rollRolled 6, 4, 6, 1, 5 = 22 (5d6)

fuckit

EQUIP Livewire Lash! Carve a path through the brush: Electric Burst/Whiskapus/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>129880

Wait a minute… She paused to look at the lazily twitching mass of wires as a flash of inspiration crossed her mind.

"You're metal."

El swung into the room on the East, opening a current starting from within and linking through her arm to the tips of her fingers and up and out the many coils of the tamed familiar. Even if it didn't cut all the way through the plant, an electrified cat o' nine tails was bound to make an impression.


 No.129936

Dice rollRolled 5, 1 = 6 (2d6)

>>129603

Nia doesn't like the girl's sudden change in attitude. Whatever she saw in the next room is good for her, but bad for Nia and her friends. "Okay, now tell me. Who are you, what are you doing here, and who is this 'captain' who isn't 'one of you?'

Pull girl away from door, throw into ditch, brace for possible impact: Normal, Soul-weaponry


 No.129938

>>129820

Isabel wraps akane, ashley, and cassidy up in her arms - giving Akane an affectionate little nudge of her head - and jumps through the warp pipe. Time to go back to the tower! Relief can wait until after they're on the ground.

A final question

"…You want me to keep this around?" She means the cube.


 No.129949

File: 62fbca69258deff⋯.png (5.85 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor1.png)

File: fdd696220cbaa48⋯.png (6.38 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>129880

The dog boy stares curiously as Electric Idol peeks into the next room to deal with the mint plant. There's a burning smell after she uses the whiskpaus to improve her reach, causing part of it to light on fire before shriveling up and dissolving.

In the quiet moment afterwords, she notices a large crack in the north end of the western wall.

The mint plant has been destroyed.

>>129936

"She'll be back. Some of your friends may have managed to push our lady's power out of her, but deep down she wants it back."

She squirms against the leash as Nia throws her into the ditch. It seems almost like an oddly shaped swimming pool looking down into it, though one with no exit ladders. Even untied it'd be hard for her to get out without powers of some kind.

It's about then that something begins to approach from the south door. At first it looks like another person dressed as a cat, but wearing a maid uniform instead of beng left naked.

After a second look, it seems the ears are real, the tail swishes about, and there's some very sharp-looking claws where fingers would otherwise be.

>>129938

"Ah sure. Think your boss was promising me some stuff or whatever."

The other end of the pipe appears about where it was earlier, vanishing once the four girls have left.

Ashley breathes a sigh of releif while Cassidy looks around a little more nervously.

"So are we in the clear now?" The apparent magical girl asks.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 1* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.129991

Dice rollRolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>129949

A"Great party but its good to be back in business. And Ash, you and your friend can bail if you want to. Just go north, west, west, south, south, east, south, south, east and you should find a downward staircase. Tag along if you wish, it's always good to have help." Akane stares down Isabel's perfect body for a few seconds before scooping her up in the nice strong arms of the gunslinger, bosom nuzzling against her.

Pick up Isabel and head for the second floor: Normal, Competency (Toned Body)


 No.129993

File: 5f432cf7c5522a0⋯.jpg (44.8 KB, 286x175, 286:175, 62297-0-1472965304.jpg)

>>129991

If this was fallout 2 it would be a critical failure and due to me failing so hard to pick someone up my arms would explode. Sorry Isabel, I didn't think the dice would screw me over that bad.


 No.130007

>>129991

In her haste to get upstairs, Akane fails to notice the missing section of steps and runs straight into it, tumbling into the gap.

Take an indecency check.


 No.130016

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>130007

Rolling for indecency. Cmon dice, lucky 6!


 No.130017

>>130016

Wait, is that good?


 No.130022

>>130017

It's a check, so low is good. Feel free to write how Akane makes a dramatic recovery before hitting the ground.


 No.130027

>>130022

Akane rushes up the stairs gung-ho. M"Akane wait!" Akane places her foot where a step should have been. Akane starts to go down, hard and fast. In a split second she throughs herself to the west. Hitting the ground with the gun on her back and tumbling to the western wall. Just before Akane hits the wall she rolls to a stop. Akane lies on her back before turning her head and kicking up one of her legs, knee pointing upwards.


 No.130091

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>129991

>>129949

>"So are we in the clear now?" The apparent magical girl asks.

The dark knight rejects the bridal carry in favor of arms around each of the two new girls. (and partially since I know have a sense of how to resolve it with the pratfall!)

"Mmh! This floor was mostly safe when we left - but yeah, we ought to be, Ashley. We've got a healer who will probably want to look you over and ask what happened. Stick with us a lil longer, okay? She's up ahead."

Isabel whispers a little aside that isn't quite a whisper, audible to both the girls "…if you're thinking of transforming, you might want to do it inside her shield. This place's aura, it.. -does things- to clothes. Just saying. "

Either way, North and Upwards to meet up with Cleric. The final disc they went to retrieve finally slips into its home to lower the stairs fully.

Action: head up stairs, bring the new friends along! Put final disc in gateway

But more importantly, isabel's welcome voice is a relief to hear over the pure girls communicators. ~" Hello Elly and everyone, I'm back! "~ A little less boisterous. "… and I'm still myself.Sorry we were out of contact, We saw the Tower's basement. And, mm., its… I've a bit of a story to report. We're on our way up, Akane, and me - plus two. We've rescued some new friends."

She's still wearing her corruptly redesigned uniform when they click and clack and clomp their way up the stairs, Isabel's footsteps usually distinct.

>>130027

… Isabel makes a little laugh at those antics. She makes a little faux photo-frame with forefinger and her thumbs with both hands, framing Akane with it as they catch up. Its almost a sexy pose! She also makes a fingergun at the gun, playfully 'banging' her, but turns it into a offered helping hand to get the gunslinger to her feet.

that was hilarious. well done!

>>129925

And finally… Isabel's thoughts turn to ellly, and begin typing out a message for her on the wrist comms, entirely unknowing her more-than-friend? is busy the middle of a fight. And then she smiles to herself, thinking better - if the LAST time elly was concerned for her well being is any indication, the electrocutie be speaking up herself long before isabel's fingers finish flying over keypads. Instead, spurred on by the moment that just happened, is a much more succinct with much more heartfelt words. "Hey Elly! Hope you're still kickin' ass for me! Missed you too.."


 No.130201

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>129345

(Rolling an indecency check from forever ago)


 No.130203

Dice rollRolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>130201

Fuck

>>129949

Silver grunts as she lands on her rear end after tripping into the ditch. How she missed a hole of this size, she'll never know. But first things first, she had to get out. The girl prepared herself to climb the steep walls in an attempt to get up and over the wall, but just before she committed to a leap, another girl came falling into the pit. Dodging out of the way, Silver soon realized it was the same girl who had collared her earlier. An uncharacteristic smirk spread across the girl's face, as a mischevious plan of escape entered her mind. With a running leap, Silver jumped up, trying to land on the fallen girl's back to boost her up to the edge. With a little luck, this would be enough for her to climb out, and a nice little revenge against the girl for humiliating her earlier.

Leapfrog off the fallen girl to climb out of the ditch: Normal, Indecency


 No.130204

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>130203

double fuck

Indecency Check


 No.130207

>>130091

Akane takes Isabel's hand eagerly and jumps up. A"I could pose for you all day pornstar, but we can't let the other girls run away with all the kills. Onwards and upwards girls, here's hoping the second floor has more loot." Akane rushes up the staircase as carefully as the headstrong Akane can manage.

(If I need to roll even though the staircase is complete let me know.)


 No.130210

Dice rollRolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>129949

Nia spots Silver jumping out the pit. "So, who' this?" she asks the trainer she threw in. "Tell me, is she human or a creation from the tower? I want to know just how deep I should swing." Nia summons her poleaxe and holds it before her, ready to strike if needed. "Or maybe you can tell a fellow kitty who you are. 'Cause I'd rather not strike at my own kind." Her cat tail swishes obviously as a sign to the maid.

Prepare for battle, if needed: Normal, Soul-weaponry


 No.130219

File: 9dae288967d1954⋯.png (6.34 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>130091

>>130207

Ashley nods as Isabel warns her, following towards the safe room. Cassidy sort of dawdles until Ashley starts pulling her along.

As Isabel finally activates the mechanism with all the discs, the girls easily find thier way into the next floor.

Cassidy winces uncomfortably as she's pulled back into the barrier, but Ashley grabs her friend to keep her from running off.

>>130203

The girl wasn't content to let Silver out, thwarting her first try at jumping off her and managing to bite onto part of Silver's clothes and tear it off before she could stand. After a second try Silver jumps free.

>>130210

While Nia is asking the trainer girl about the creature, it closes in and starts to lash out at her.

Nia must take an indecency check.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 4, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 2* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.130222

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>130219

Indecency check


 No.130223

Dice rollRolled 4, 2, 4 = 10 (3d6)

>>130222

>>130219

Nia i able to back away, but not before her sleeves are mostly shredded. "Alright then. I guess this is goodbye." Nia's eyes and poleaxe glow with power. She lunges forward, first upcleaves and then follows up with two diagonal slashes left and right.

Payback: Normal, Soul-weaponry, Indecency


 No.130224

Dice rollRolled 6, 6, 4 = 16 (3d6)

>>130223

Reroll


 No.130229

Pull doggy North

>>130219

**will add later if possible'''


 No.130267

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>130219

>Cassidy winces uncomfortably as she's pulled back into the barrier, but Ashley grabs her friend to keep her from running off.

"Hey. It's going to be okay. Blue! We're back! In one piece, mostly." Isabel says. her uniform is -risque- after the adventures in the basement. Perhaps even stare-worthy.

"Cassidy, Ashley - this is blue cleric. Cleric, likewise! … we also rescued them while over there. The tower dungeon sex party It was horrible! ..and kinda hot. Can you check these two over and make sure they're okay?"

Isabel takes a deep breath, and tugs at the heartstrings and the empress' accumulated influence inside her aura - and pushes it out. Like taking a load off her shoulders.

action: purify self with Cleric's shield sorceress


 No.130268

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>130267

corruption check, gauntlet


 No.130279

>>130267

A"It wasn't that bad a party. To be honest, if the Empress succeeded in turning the world into a strip club it wouldn't be the worst-case scenario. Even so, ain't no mistress lordin' over the firey doms of the world." Akane jogs in place bit, punching in the air before standing still and opening her communicator. A"Me and Izzy are back from the mistresses COCKtail party, does anybody need our help? Also, don't know if you guys at command know but according to a captain downstairs, the empress plans to conquer the city with her corrupt lust." M"Seemed fairly transparent to me."


 No.130366

>>130229

I realize now that this might not strictly be a move action, so Pull him into the Blue: Normal/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>130267

>>130091

>>130279

They're alive! Idol quickly grabbed the boy and pulled, ecstatic to be reunited with her allies. "Come on! We need to see my friends!"


 No.130368

>>130367

>d5

EMBARASSING


 No.130369

Dice rollRolled 1, 4, 4, 5 = 14 (4d6)

>>130368

>>130368

I swear I rolled dice that time


 No.130376

Dice rollRolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>130219

Seeing the creature attacking her ally, Silver tried to get in an attack from behind, hoping to execute a successful pincer attack.She lunged with her lance like she had many times before.

Attack the cat person: Normal, Competency (Moonlight Lance)


 No.130390

File: 1e18adf2d7320ee⋯.png (5.87 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>130223

>>130376

Nia manages to get a solid strike in against the creature, sending it reeling back and into Silver's strike.

The creature starts to melt and dissolve leaving a tattered maid dress and a purple cloud behind.

Cat maid has been destroyed

>>130267

>>130268

In this case, it's a given success, so the second roll wasn't needed.

Isabel's corruption has lowered to 1

Blue Cleric looks over the new arrivals, Cassidy stops strying to run off, but looks a little sheepish as the Cleric looks her over.

"Well we have another normal girl, and then there's you." She says, turning to ashley. "You're still very pure, what your codename?"

"Codename?"

"You don't have one? Aren't you with the Valkyrie Academy?"

"Um, no. I guess I'm technically an unregistered vigilante? I knew I should, but I'm in the west district. I don't know how I was supposed to find the place without letting on I was gifted."

"Well we can worry about that later. For now you need to get you briefed and hopefully get you a communicator while you're at it. So I guess I need to get the two of you to alchemist."

>>130366

The boy seems not to want to enter the room as she sees the blue glow, but Electric Idol manages to keep him in the barrier as it starts to purify him.

Player Indecency corruption

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 1, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 5

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 3* 1, 1

Open Slot

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.130412

>>130390

A"And who's this little fella? Your so cute, you could ravish my pussy any day, yes you could, yes you could!" Akane pets doggy and runs her fingers through his hair.


 No.130556

>>130412

The dog-boy continues to squirm a while as the barrier removes the corruption from him, until he timidly sits against the wall.


 No.130582

>>130390

Nia lifts the tattered dress and flings it into the pit so it lands before the girl in there. "Any more of your pets? Or are you ready to start answering questions? Who are you and what is going on here with all these maids and pets? And who is this girl you keep mentioning?" Nia taps her recorder to keep it on, hoping for it to transmit her words.


 No.130583

>>130582

>>130390

Lifts the dress with her poleaxe, not her hands. Corruption sucks


 No.130652

Dice rollRolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

130390

>Blue Cleric looks over the new arrivals, Cassidy stops strying to run off, but looks a little sheepish as the Cleric looks her over.

>"Well we have another normal girl, and then there's you." She says, turning to ashley. "You're still very pure, what your codename?"

>"Codename?"

>"You don't have one? Aren't you with the Valkyrie Academy?"

>"Um, no. I guess I'm technically an unregistered vigilante? I knew I should, but I'm in the west district. I don't know how I was supposed to find the place without letting on I was gifted."

>"Well we can worry about that later. For now you need to get you briefed and hopefully get you a communicator while you're at it. So I guess I need to get the two of you to alchemist."

"We rescued cassidy from the empress clutches! She was going ot be turned o their side. Uh. They had a sort of… sex party that's more like a temptation factory down there. A real art of out… not just corrupting people to the empress, but making htem want to embrace her. Dolls and Captains, they call them. Its, uhmn. Awful. And not just magical girls, too. People, friends… everyone. If we're lucky, my communicator should show where the tower really is! Sorry we were out of touch. But we need to do something about it! "

"Anyway, as you may have guessed, we're with the MGA! If you're angry enough to fight back… there's no better place to learn how."

>>130279

>A" Also, don't know if you guys at command know but according to a captain downstairs, the empress plans to conquer the city with her corrupt lust." M"Seemed fairly transparent to me."

"I dunno, akane. The scene was kinda hot but… the things they did to those boys and girls. That compulsion truth or dare… they have some serious magic there. And where did the punch even come from?! Or that tea! Iswear the empress has some kind of… evil farm for all her herbological bullshiii-ahem anyway. Here's what we know. Oh! And the lady who took us there. Henrietta. Seemed to be able to… steal control of the tower out from the empress, in small ways. Hinted she had a way around her influence. I think that might be important, and this is a warp cube or call cube - a way for her to get out. She wanted to talk to the bosses, I think. I'm not sure if it will work through your shield, tho…"

action: Give/dump blue her communicator-logs for later analysis to pass back to home base! (not sure if action or roll needed!) normal, assistance from blue!

>>130366

>The boy seems not to want to enter the room as she sees the blue glow, but Electric Idol manages to keep him in the barrier as it starts to purify him.

>They're alive! Idol quickly grabbed the boy and pulled, ecstatic to be reunited with her allies. "Come on! We need to see my friends!"

Idol, though. Sweet elly. The electrici-tease wielding ac/qt that keeps isabel Inspired, putting one foot down in front of the other. The last time Isabel saw here, someone termed it girlfriend problems. The other OTHER last time isabel vanished, she was an enemy for some time…

This time, the slayer may be dressed provacatively in Revealing clothing, darkness whisping about, the last dregs of her illussion spell draining away - the last thing to go as she's purified - wearing more clothing on her fancy *gauntlet* then her body, it seems. Covered and modest, but just barely, Isabel looks every inch a striking villianess - and in the right lightl just enough like a ghost of the corrupt knight that alllmoost got her claws in the team to set Elly's heart a-racing.

One who's clad only in lingerie in her upper and lower. Pushed up tits, the fine girl's cleavage on display. The exact same thing the Ohmazing electric idol may have been entranced to focus upon..

The warm smile the tall girl breaks out into upon seeing idol arrive is anything but wicked. Brilliant, happy, isabel sets aside what she was doing to take care of something important and personal.

Which would be stepping over to Idol, reaching out those powerful arms. "I missed you." The slayer said simply, and kissed Idol right on her lips. Its impulsive but heartfelt, and entirely up to elly how long it lasted, but there's a warm hug and squishing the other girl tight into the demonslayer's embrace in it for her too. She's grateful enough in this moment elly could practically get away with murder, leaning into her chest, or even a motorboating - if she was feeling particularly entranced with the bust that is right there, corrupt enough to let her heart races, or simply bold enough after so much time spent wondering about isabel's affections. From the first sounds of sex over the comms, to Isabel's flirtacious demeanor on every mission, or the girl in her swimsuit at the MGA. Its been long time coming. Too long.

sorry idol. I've been saving my best electricity wordplay for this moment! sorry but not sorry about the puns!


 No.130697

Dice rollRolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

Trance reduction/near-fatal embarrassment: Normal/Trance

>>130412

>>130556

"D-don't do that. He's been enough of a handful already. Wrecking my cool jacket…" The rubbery bikini top was keeping her partially covered and supported, but she still felt fairly vulnerable without that larger top layer. "And YOU!" El turned to the redhead, feeling like she was about to give her a piece of her mind. Running off like that all alone! Charging headfirst into a sexy brainwashing and conditioning party and not even dragging them all along for the inexorable descent into perverted bliss! She didn't even bring any fun souvenirs back besides the girls on her arms! "uhh… I'm glad you're back, sorry I… didn't come to help. It sounds interesting down there though. Maybe I should take a lo-!"

>>130652

ohm my god.

And then the whole world disappeared.

If she was shaking before, the surprise smooch froze her in place. Only for a second. It had been too much. The girl before her had enraptured her once again with her embrace, re-triggering the hypnotic urges that had been routed to the returned warrior. She collapsed into her arms, slightly parting trembling lips to allow her tongue to poke through for a moment before slipping downward and paying respect to her beautiful chest. With one arm wrapped around Isabel's waist she allowed the other to find her breast, softly kneading with one hand while she placed kisses on the other, a spark adding a small pinch to each connection as she made her way further inside the soft lacy silk.


 No.130703

>>130390

The sound of footsteps were heard hustling up the stairs, a soft glow coming from the dim stairwell letting the others know that the chronically-unlucky cosmic guardian was finally here.

"Hey girls, so sorry again for running behind… again. So it turns out the number 2 bus and the 02 bus are actually two different routes, and I wound up stuck at the West Hills Mall for like two hours. Found a great sale while I was there, but it was a closing clearout and that store was the only one I knew that carried the right shade of blue lipstick to match my costume too…" Sylvie rambled on, setting her backpack down. "Anyway, has anyone seen Mahou Star lately? I haven't seen her since she went with you to clear out that mansion a few months back, but I found her stupid cat under my bed last night. If anyone knows where she is, tell her if it bites me again, I'm putting it in a shelter."

Once Sylvie was done complaining, she began to notice the bizarre scene around her. Amidst the magical girls, there were sitting what looked like a bunch of S&M freaks… and Idol and Isabel half-dressed and furiously snogging. Her gaze shifting back and forth across the scene, unable to keep her eyes off her amorous allies no matter how hard she tried, she looked over to Blue Cleric with red-tinted cheeks. "Uhh…. Is this, like, not a good time? Should I come back later?"


 No.130704

>>130703

Akane eyes this new girl scanning her intently. M"No, you arrived at a good time, we could use the help, I'm a maid stuck in this skin puppets body." A"And I'm Akane! I like guns, money, and sex. Pleased to meetcha partner." Akane spits in her hand and extends it.

>>130652

A"Hey pornstar, I love my cocktail dress but I'm going to switch into something less partyish.

Re-activate magical girl transformation into costume of my choosing. (Not sure what to roll because of being in the safe room.)


 No.130705

>>130704

Sylvie gives an understandably concerned look to the too-forward new ally that's apparently being body-hijacked (either that or she's just freaking insane). "Er- hi, I'm Sylvie. I like bows, oranges and…." Taking Akane's hand, she decides to respond to forwardness with forwardness, but less volume. "Well, I can't say if I like something I haven't tried, but I guess masturbation's pretty fun?" Sylvie admits quietly.


 No.130711

>>130703

Isabel's lips do indeed give idol a taste of the dark knight's tongue. Just a little bit. Her entire focus seems to be on Idol right now - but there's a little, small moment where she sees Sylvie enter, twinkle fingers her way, lifting to waggle - and then lower back nearer to elly's hair…

>>130697

[spoiler] Heeeee. [/spoiler!]

The slayer's hand cups the back of Idol's head, showering her hair with little pulls of strands, strokes of affection, instantly in a hurry to reciprocate physical appreciation. The girl's bust is just as large as idol remembers, pushed up together by the lacy thing barely concealing them. Pliant, squishing at Elly's touch, a marshmallow dream to exceed her hopes and expectations. Right there, so real. The fat jiggles at her kneading, kissing, not helping her situation but absolutely giving her something to focus on. The only thing better than the titnosis is… fulfilling it, being able to to do exactly what she's doing.

The slayer's caramel skin is warm, and so is her breath, leaning - craning her head down - to kiss gently on top of idol's brow as the shorter girl kisses away at isabel's chest. Even her waist is curvy, sliding smoothly to hips and her swell of buns a little further back. Those too only have lacy black things on it, but she doesn't seem to be cold… or just warming up to Elly. It would be trivial for her to slip her hands inside what's left of the demonslayer's modesty. "aahmmn~♥ mm. Ellllyy. Good girl, keep going, sweetie."

The only thing that matters is Isabel's full lips parting once again, this time to moan gently up into Idol's ear. That she's being rewarded for doing what she's told, which is also what she wants, which is also what isabel commands. Its a circular logic that doesn't need to make sense as long as elly has tan tits to rub into and grope..

Isabel seems to ~really~ like that soft kneading, even if her breath startles alittle at each of those sparks. She'd nibble on an ear, but doesn't want to stop Elly from doing her thing. Instead? Her oher hand strokes up and slowly down Idol's spine, back and hair together petted, whispering little affirmations of how glad isabel is she's here, and how good the Idol is. Mmmh.


 No.130712

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>130582

>>130390

Nia stares down the girl. Not wanting to waste her own time, she peers into the room south, not stepping in as she waits for an answer.

Peek into south room: Normal


 No.130716

File: 1f48c793af27136⋯.gif (2.65 MB, 512x384, 4:3, tease 5 bendover.gif)

File: de082d6dc64367a⋯.gif (485.1 KB, 540x304, 135:76, isabel tits 2.gif)

File: e76418d996aa8b3⋯.gif (1.97 MB, 640x360, 16:9, tits hypnosis 2.gif)

File: 729e6e8f15bfd13⋯.gif (6.75 MB, 402x227, 402:227, taunt tease invite.gif)

>>130711

>>130697

oh yes. i nearly forgot the best part!


 No.130717

File: c4c8fbe4bd7dc09⋯.gif (2.3 MB, 640x360, 16:9, #isabel nipplestiffs.gif)

>>130716

and lastly..


 No.130723

File: e1cd5a5da765e8d⋯.png (6.31 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>130582

>>130712

"You'll see! She'll make you her pets eventually!"

The girl just threatens, seemingly confident in her superior as Nia peeks into the south room.

From the doorway it looks to be a large linen closet. There's shelves full of sheets, pillows, maid uniforms hung up and it's hard to tell what else with how tightly everything is packed and piled. It seems about as neatly kept as an over-filled room can be, with a few odds and ends boxed up on the floor, though a big empty shelf is unused immediately to Nia's right. The room is dark, though light from another room shines in across the ceiling.

>>130652

"Wait, you made it back from the basement?" Alchemist shouts over the communicator. "Hardly anyone comes back from there without becoming one of them. Sounds like you managed a save in there too. . . Well where you went is definitely less threataning than what others have mentioned. Perhaps there's more than one basement."

>>130697

Trance reduced to 1.

>>130704

That's a free action. If you had any clothign damamge I'd have counted it as regeneration.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 1, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 3* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.130724

I'd like to remind you all to peek into the preferences doc to see if anything has been added or add suggestions.

https://oasis.sandstorm.io/shared/vcOyUZxzXNxVXiN4bkpjrPtT9HbjclRWMBC4IoYY8fK


 No.130741

File: b7f02f577d1fbe1⋯.jpg (74.3 KB, 736x1040, 46:65, Akane Jacket.jpg)

File: 704dbb9d1367202⋯.jpg (149.91 KB, 480x720, 2:3, Akane Jeans.jpg)

File: d8ccb33ad73565c⋯.jpg (22.31 KB, 378x512, 189:256, Akane Boots.jpg)

File: f2ec801526147ec⋯.jpg (87.44 KB, 600x600, 1:1, Akane Gauntlets.jpg)

>>130723

Akane jumps up as her black and red cocktail dress bursts off. First to appear is a fuschia anime t-shirt and old black ripped jeans. The shirt is quickly covered up by a red leather motorcycle jacket. Black boots covered in belt straps encompass her feet and finally, two shining medieval knights gauntlets cover her hands. Akane floats down onto the floor after hovering in the air for the whole transformation sequence.

A"Hell yeah! Hey stardust, I can do your outfit next if you want. I'll hook you up with some killer threads, or you could ask my pornstar friend over there. She's pretty good too. But you'll have to ask her after she's done reuniting with her lost love." Akane points to Isabel who is furiously making out with Idol in a sexy, heat inducing display.


 No.130744

>>130741

Akane throws a few punches in the air and her gauntlets catch on fire due to her hands of the inferno power. Akane smiles wildly at the burning metal gauntlets for a few seconds. A"Groovy!" Akane makes the flames disappear and flexes her gauntlets.


 No.130782

>>130723

Sylvie overhears Alchemist's voice on the communicator and taps into the conversation on her own earring-comm. "Uh hey Alch. So… can I ask you a favor? While you're making more comms for people, could I maybe get you to look at my iphone? … Yeah, the screen broke again. Completely shattered. Please? I got you chocolates on the way here." she asks sheepishly.

Looking at the two doors, she decides to move out. "I'm gonna get to work! You girls catch up when you're not… yknow."

Taking a gleaming rod in hand, beams of light stretch from the tip and form a radiant longbow as she hurries off.

Move Action: South


 No.130783

>>130741

"Heeeey, you're not saying I look tacky in this, are you? This stuff's the height of fashion in Alpha Centauri." Sylvie replies, gesturing to her flowing midnight-blue frills. "Or you know, that's what Lady Celeste told me when she gave me all this. Maybe I'll try it if this costume gets ruined." she adds with a chipper smile.

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore your post, but it slipped past me without a (You) and I only caught it after I posted


 No.130825

>>130782

>>130783

M"No, it's not that your tacky, your outfit is quite elegant. It is just a bit how you say, generic. Something you find in a chic store no? Add something to make it your own mon ami." Maid Akane sub-consciously follows stardust while giving her earnest fashion advice.

Follow Stardust South


 No.130878

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>130723

Nia turns to the girl, "So you mean it's not you doing it? Interesting. So what do you even do? Are you just a trainer?" She walks past the pit to the east door to look inside as well. "Also you have two choices, you can come with us quietly or I can just leave you tied up in this pit. Choice is yours." Nia continues to the door and taps her recorder. "Blue, is Stagelight still with you? We might need to teleport someone out. She seems to be one of the sources of the pet brainwashing on this floor."

Peek into east room: Normal


 No.130898

Dice rollRolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>130723

>"Wait, you made it back from the basement?" Alchemist shouts over the communicator.

Isabel holds up a one-moment finger - to blue, who was helping transfer her communicator…

>>130741

The gunslinger's new transfomration draws isabel for a moment - perking at the call of her name, but its only momentary. Idol has her mostly full attention. The sparkl and the Amperess's touch makes isabel refocus all she has to give on the sweet girl..

>>130723

>>130697

>kneading with one hand while she placed kisses on the other, a spark adding a small pinch to each connection as she made her way further inside the soft lacy silk.

"…give me more," the slayer purrs sultry, right into an ear. A doubled entendre, meaning both her touch and magic. There's the hum of potential rising, static electricity, Isabel starting to tug and shape a spell… charging both the girls uniforms with unrealized, unmanifested mana. refusing to turn to clothes, held back - entwining, twisting, elecric darkness. Metal and sultry spice, magnetism sparking, so close in each other's arms. Personal and sensual, the Slayer's sorcery at its strongest holding a lover.

Just getting a action up before the turn limit; don't want to get in the way of your cute moment tho!

Action: Regenerate! Share it half and half with Elly - Sorceress, elly-assistance, shield help!

Elly, is it okay if I assume you're going to help? ignore dice if you want some other action - but its close to post time, figured you might be missing it.


 No.130904

File: 657ddf4b95915a1⋯.png (6.54 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>130744

>>130825

The start of a sigh can be heard before the communicator audio cuts out.

As Sylvie and Akane step into the next room, they see a harpy in a maid dress approaching.

>>130878

"Keep your grubby mitts off me! I can't wait until you're at my captain's mercy!"

"Did she forget to give you a card? Hold on. She should be with alchemist now so maybe you can get her there another way."

As Nia looks into the next room, she spots what seems to be the back end of a horse. There's a gentle scratching sound as it's hooves move against the floor as it looks around the room, not spotting Nia as it heads east slowly.

The horse's hooves seem to be brushes of some kind, and bubbles are left where it walks.

"Oh hey, is this Nia?" Starlight says though the communicator. "Hey if you need me to warp there right away, you'll need to set up something for me. What kind of stuff do you have around you?"

To summon stagelight, roll an action to gather supplies.

>>130898

Don't know how I want to handle this, if you pull from cleric you get full restore for a roll against her exposure. Otherwise you're drawing from corruption and "action" roll your specialy against corruption.

I'll give you a chance to reroll this as sorceress/corruption, and let each of you take a reverse indecency check. In exchange, if corruption rolls higher you take two corruption checks as a result. It will still count as this turn so you're not delayed by it.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 4* 1, 1

Electric Idol 3* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 3* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.130908

>>130904

>Don't know how I want to handle this, if you pull from cleric you get full restore for a roll against her exposure. Otherwise you're drawing from corruption and "action" roll your specialy against corruption.

Hmn. I thought about this, and came to the conclusion that the only suitable response is to let Elly decide and take charge of how this plays out~ If she doesn't have an opinion, soon I'll make one instead,but that joke was TOO good to pass up. Sorry, not sorry.


 No.130948

>>130825

>>130904

"You have a biker jacket and distressed jeans. Not sure if I'd call that bleeding-edge fashion, myself." Sylvie comments. Seeing the harpy in the next room, Sylvie strings a slender beam of light along her bow, though not aiming it yet.

"Friend of yours, miss….? Sorry I don't think I got your name." she wonders, referring to the maid sharing Akane's body.

"I get the feeling you're not here to make us tea, are you?" Sylvie asks, turning her attention back to the harpy. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion, no doubt wondering how a creature with no hands makes tea now that she's brought the idea up.


 No.130955

Dice rollRolled 3, 5, 3 = 11 (3d6)

Assist: Electric Burst/Corruption/Trance

>>130908

>>130898

I'm in, no need to have Cleric join in juust yet. Besides, what's the worst that could happen?

More. Turn up the power just a bit. Shadows swirled and danced with jagged streaks of light as Elly let herself be drawn into the incantation.

In truth she had already surfaced from her trance some time around the new girl's appearance. Enough to be fully aware of what she was doing at least. It just felt so right, so natural to listen and obey, how could she not? Here in Isabel's arms and acting as a willing catalyst for the increasing magic charge, massaging and tending to her needs and wants.


 No.130957

Dice rollRolled 4, 3, 2 = 9 (3d6)

>>130955

I guess the current was a little too high. Corruption/Corruption/reverse Indecency


 No.130959

Dice rollRolled 1, 5, 1 = 7 (3d6)

>>130955

>>130957

>>130904

heee! I guess we're doing it this way..

corruption/corruption/reverse indecency


 No.130961

Dice rollRolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>130959

Final question - can I throw the gauntlet at one of these die? I'm thinking Idols corruption 5

Sorceress. Idol already rolled corruption, so I think that should stand for our combined efforts- unless this one's a five or 6 too.


 No.130967

Dice rollRolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>130904

>>130948

M"No friend of mine anymore. Some of the girls in the tower can be saved but this looks like a straight monster. Let's just put it out of its misery, no? Oh, and the name is Marielle, nobody has asked before." Akane takes her gun in her arms and looks down the sight of the barrel straight at the harpy. A"What do you say we put our fashion differences aside and kill this thing. It's been too long since I rolled initiative last! Let's have some fun city girl!"

Open fire on the Harpy: Competency (Hailfire), Indecency


 No.130968

>>130957

>>130961

I directed that at Isabel, as I thought she'd see it first and take the one-player re-roll version. I'm not counting electric burst against corruption. for a regen.

And as previously established you can only use the gauntlet against corruption checks And if this weren't already an action from last turn and you hadn't gotten a 6 for sorceress there, I'd have told you to just roll normal regen.

I don't want group regen to have much better results or lower costs, as purity is meant to be a valuable resource.

For now I'm going to say any group can pool corruption risks against one character. everyone rolls together and one volunteering character takes corruption checks for the group. Since Isabell's lore justifies it, I'll let you take a sorceress roll against a group, and take one corruption check for each player's roll that lands higher than sorceress.

Roundup time sugar, what's it all mean?

You rolled 6 on sorceress, so I'm nulling your corruption checks. With your reverse checks:

Isabel's indecency has reduced to 1

Electric Idol's indecency had reduced to 2

And if you try to invent new recovery roll recipes within hours of update time again, I'm ignoring the action


 No.130969

>>130955

Too much power, out of control. Isabels eyes flick, seeing her girlfriend's power surge wildly. She has to stabilize it, do something. The flicker of realization, memories, things idol said back in the MGA over breakfast. ''the path of least resistance'.

Isabel's dark lips kissed idol's once more, livewire connection. Bearing half the load in the circuit. A muffled moan at elly's sweet fingers, and the rich dark well of Isabel's power looms - intermingles - changing the dynamic between them. Guiding elly's power to flow the best place it can, funnels and runoffs mixing in sorcerous moment, shadows grasping lighting. Guiding.

… Isabel still gasps out loud, the hand at her back grasping a fist in clothes right above elly's rear, right near the lower back. The dark knight inwardly is secretly really pleased to see idol snapping out of it, less glazed over at her presence. the combination of magic being a jolt and shock of caffeine to them both … but also the realization that to have and share the thing, the tall dark mistress the dancer's fixated on - she has to reach out, can't be passive. That urge, that need the wedge to drive the butterfucked brain-urges downwards, away. Isabel's really pleased to see it working, that she made the right call with her 'treatment'. Not everyone has the type of character to push through it.

"Elly♥" she calls out, sweetly, gasping. Shared and low. One of Isabel's palms finds the dancer's smooth stomach, fingers pressed to her core, threatening to slip lower - but also tempted to grasp and guide the girl's hands somewhere else, too. It showsin her eyes. That burning core of need to take - but also undercut with affection, acknowledgement. Gratitude?


 No.130971

>>130968

Sorry, I rolled the dice out of order/in reverse, AND typoed the gauntlet - i was puzzling out how to work it over in the ooc thread, and caught the mistake there. Not sure if you saw. Lucky break on the six! >>130965


 No.130973

Dice rollRolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>130967

Rerolling. Competency,Indecency


 No.131007

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>130904

>>130967

"You got it. Let's light 'er up!"

Drawing back and loosing, a gold thread of starlight rockets towards the harpy, racing against Akane's storm of bullets.

Shoot the Harpy: Competency (Bow)

"…. Wait, nobody's asked? Seriously?"


 No.131012

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>130904

Nia ignores the girl's words, knowing she won't be of much more use. She carefully backs away from the room with the strange beast and closes the door again, and takes a look around this room for supplies. "I have no idea what's in this room. I'll take a look." she asks Stagelight. She searches the room for something, anything.

Search room for supplies, something to summon Stagelight: Normal


 No.131182

>>130904

>>131012

Silver was busy looking into the south room while Nia inspected the east. "Is this where they make those girls into maids?" She thought for a moment about maybe nabbing a few costumes to serve as disguises, but she quickly remembered the mind altering effects that collar had on her, who knows what the maid costumes were capable of.

"Maybe we should head this way Nia? Seems a bit safer." Silver suggested, wanting to avoid any unnecessary encounters with monsters.


 No.131193

File: 0a29c476df6235c⋯.png (6.57 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>130967

>>130973

>>131191

Opposition Roll 1,5

The Harpy flaps it's wings and shoots forward at a surprising speed. It's talons rake at Akane.

Akane must take an indecency check

>>131007

>>131191

Opposition Roll 3,4

The creature turns to face Sylvie, but isn't fast enough to strike against both girls before Sylvie mnages to hit it with an arrow.

>>131012

"Oh, and there's two of you there right? Each of you think a number, any number. Tell eachother what it is, but not me okay?"

Stagelight gives directions after Nia looks around the room. Ther happens to be a sheet and a couple cages along a wall, which Stagelight tells Nia to get together.

"So before you throw the sheet over the cage, make sure you write or carve an S in it. After all of that's ready you just have to introduce me."

The knocked out boy on the other side of the pit starts to wake up, looking around curiously.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 1, 1

Electric Idol 2* 4, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 1 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 3* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.131216

Dice rollRolled 5, 8 = 13 (2d10)

>>131193

"Watch yourselves!"

Sylvie makes a dive to the right to gain some distance as the harpy maid swoops at them, drawing back for another quick shot and hoping she's not about to make a combat roll right into a piece of furniture.

Shoot the birdy: Competency (Athletic), Risk (Indecency)


 No.131217

Dice rollRolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d6)

>>131216

Why did I think we were rolling d10? Maybe it's the icon…


 No.131226

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>131193

Indecency Check


 No.131229

Dice rollRolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>>131226

Reeling from the critical attack Akane ignites her fiery gauntlets and uppercuts the harpy in close quarters. Get roasted chicken!

Punch that harpy! Competency (Hand of the Inferno), Indecency


 No.131230

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>131229

Indecency check 2 electric boogaloo


 No.131231

File: 9d5b17d119c5422⋯.jpg (159.88 KB, 800x600, 4:3, ccf381c33a42eed8c68e1f61af….jpg)

>>131230

FUCK ME


 No.131449

>>131231

you had your chance~


 No.131533

>>130969

>>130968

The dark one's short breaths drew a sharp smile to Elly's face, the evil influence of the tower clearly had a hold on her yet. The duo's current activities was only drawing it out, not removing it, but causing it to surface, emboldening the normally nervous dancer with lustful and perverted thoughts even within this consecrated refuge. Isabel was still guiding her, but was she aware of the path they walked?

"Thank you." Moving her hand to match Isabel's exploration, Elly traces the beautiful curves of the other girl's breast one final time before pressing into her midsection, feeling herself tense up from Isabel's touch. Fully awake and aware in spite of the twisted influence upon her, she fell once again to he knees; one hand slipping lower as the other came to rest upon the slayer's toned ass. Her head found itself aside a tanned thigh as she held on, afraid of what may happen if she let go.

"Don't ever do that again, you hear me?"


 No.131572

>>131533

"Because," pausing between words, Idol punctuated each and every phrase with a stroke along the inside of Isabel's thigh "if you DO, run off like that, again," pulling now, she drew the tall girl down to sit with her and met her gaze again, bright eyes flashing with passion and purpose.

"I'll have to chase you down and drag you back out."

Elly was hiding it rather well, but she was still beating herself up a little for abandoning the two of them to what may well have been certain doom. But it wouldn't happen again. Not while she was still here at least. She would stay by Isabel's side as her friend or at her feet as a willing slave. Whatever needed to be done, she would gladly submit.

Placing her mouth to Isabel's ear, she softly whispered "So, how about we find a stage with a smaller audience? Because as much as I'm enjoying this here, I think we'd both prefer a more intimate show." Wet lips met the hellknight's ear, a short nibble placed upon the edge as a preview to further entertainment. Hot breath fell upon her neck once again when the starlet pulled back. "Shall we then?"


 No.131573

Dice rollRolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

>>131533

Isabel has a sense that Elly's being emboldened, deeply buried veins and half-admited thoughts coming to the forefront all in a rush of tangled silly emotions. That sharper smile, the other gilr's hand slipping to feel isabel's toned abs and curves. Yes, this path of temptation is one the dark knight knows well - its the same one she treads upon daily. Only this time Elly's allowed to - being invited - to tread upon it with Isabel as her dark muse and guide.

Isabel smiles downwards, brilliant blue eyes over her full lips, visible over the curve of her dark skin and inspiring … lingerie. She feels elly's skin as the girl slips to her feet, and can't help but cup her cheek with a softly glowing hand.

Fingers reach to her own arse, clasp upon elly's hand there. Squeeze fingers, splayed between the other girl's pale skin - making her feel a palmful of Isabel's plush rear. Somehow letting her feel welcome and anchored despite the seductive placement, her curves and fat dimpling under the touch of fingers, idol being one of the first girls to get their hands on it willingly…

Standing tall enough for the both of them. … it feels like sunshine and warmth, that purifying touch nuzzling the Electrocutie's face. Isabel's dark hand something to nuzzle into (kiss into a palm if idol's feeling lecherous), the dark urges definitely not telling her to suck on the thumb stroking so near her hips, or nuzzle her new mistress' hands… the slayer tugs on those strands of thought, drawing some out, some into her, some to muddle freshly in that perverted pond of consciousness.

"I'll try, elly. With a greeting this warm…i.. ". There's a beat where isabel's demeanor softens. The slayer looks touched. Its a quieter tone afterwards. "…you really missed me, didn't you?"

action: drain elly's corruption out a little!(purify!) sorceress and I think mandatory corruption!


 No.131574

Dice rollRolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>131573

reverse corruption, gauntlet!


 No.131575

>>131574

>>131572

I want to play this out a bit! Don't assume it happens all at once. I like Honest Elly at my feet a bit. Ita a really pleasant mental image, and i wanna see where the conversation goes!!


 No.131576

>>131193

>>131182

Nia thinks of a number and whispers it to Silver. "Four." She then take a sheet and carves an S, cutting through with her knife, then throws it over one of the human sized cages in the room. "Alright. Introducing the one and only Stagelight Magician!" Nia waves her arms out in front of the cage, wondering if what she did will even work. She then notices the boy beginning to wake up, and walks over to him. She pets his head, "Hey, good morning! Are you alright?" Nia happened to be the one who knocked him out, but hopefully he doesn't remember that part.


 No.131602

File: aa78f8a2438031a⋯.png (6.63 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>131216

>>131217

>>131229

I'm going to say one thing that probably can't be conveyed easily through narration. The number of dice an enemy has is generally the number of successes needed to defeat it. Used to be the dice acted as HP, being "knocked off" with each player win, but the monsters are going down crazy easy, especially with group effort. Might as well give them that slightly higher chance to get licks in.

As Sylvie ducks out of the way, she ends up bumping a wall. A crack starts to widen as part of the wall falls off.

Akane manages to grab the harpy with her burning hand, though it flails around claws at her before starting to melt into a pile of burning feathers and a maid dress. After the fire seems to have run it's course, something glimmers in the ashes.

The harpy is defeated, Akane's indecency is at 3

>>131573

You'll have to roll a normal corruption check for yourself, since sorceress lost to your corruption die and you used the gauntlet for EI's reverse-check.

'''Electric Idol's corruption has reduced to 3.

>>131576

There's a short flash of light from overhead before the sheet over the cage splits in two and stagelight emerges from the tear.

"Good evening everyone! Are you having a nice night? So who do we have here?"

Stagelight looks over at the boy, and then notices the girl squirming defiantly in the pit.

"So these two, right? Oh and of course. . ."

Stagelight pulls the torn sheet off of part of the cage, showing that it's twisted into a number four.

"Now, just help me get those two in the same place and I can do my usual disappearing act."

However Stagelight gives a little squeak as something approaches from the north. Two pairs of black and white wings flutter behind a pair of feminine creatures as they enter the room, holding eachother's hands. They giggle as they land just past the doorway, sizing up the situation.

"I think those are some of the intruders, let's sweep them up and bring them to mom!" One says as the other nods.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 1, 1

Electric Idol 2* 3, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 3 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 3* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.131626

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>131602

thanks for the reminder! corruption test


 No.131628

>>131602

Sylvie brushes the dust and plaster from her costume and shakes out her large braid, the way it swishes through the air indicating the mass of hair is actually near-weightless.

"… Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted the costume. Oh well, there's probably more somewh- huh? What's this?"

Curiously, Sylvie examines the glittering object amidst the remains.

"Uh, why don't you two pick a door this time? Or maybe Akane picks a way to go and then Mari picks the door in the next room and I'll pick again after. I mean, not like any of us know where we're going here anyway, right?" she suggests, sifting through the ash, trying to make sure the maid is treated as less of an accessory.


 No.131652

>>131602

>>131628

Akane shakes the harpy ash off of her like a dog. "Ha, that was pretty good new gal. I love me a good fight. Oh, and if you find any treasure save some for me. The last staircase was in a corner. Let's secure the perimeter before moving inwards. I'm going south, stick with me and any pervert that tries to hit your pretty ass will be swiss cheese."

Go South, no roll required I think


 No.131683

>>131626

Isabel's corruption rose to 2

>>131652

Moving one room over doesn't require a roll, but removing the blind so your character can see what's in there does.

>>131628

Sylvie manages to pull some sort of deep purple crystal out of the pile of ash.

Sylvie gained a dark energy crystal


 No.131760

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>131652

>>131683

"Oh don't worry too much about that. Getting lucky doesn't really happen to me in any sense." Sylvie laughs a little bitterly. "Before I moved here, classmates in my old school would say 'Nobody fucks Sylvie but life'."

Pocketing the shiny bit of amethyst, she follows Akane into the next room.

Move South: Perception Check


 No.131773

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>131683

Rolling for that then, Go South, Normal


 No.131776

>>131760

A"Well I guarantee you if you want to get laid you can do it here. There's a sex party in the basement, rapey fetish monsters are scattered about the hallways, and I am ALWAYS horny."


 No.131835

>>131776

Sylvie looked mildly curious, pausing to consider.

"W-well, we've still got work to do, I mean…" Her eyes keep drifting to the gunslinger's battle-torn clothes, failing to focus on the room around her as her cheeks tint slightly. "Maybe we'll just… keep going and see what happens, right?"


 No.131908

>>131602

Nia is surprised by Stagelight's entrance, in awe of her teleportation ability. If she could actually attack with a weapon, she'd be incredibly powerful, more than it seems she already is. "Good to see you! And yes, these two." She was about to lead the boy closer to the girl in the pit until the couple landed before them.

Nia draws her poleaxe again. "Look, I already took care of most of your friends. Unless you want to end up like the cat over there, then you'll just leave." She points with the axe point at the purple stain where the catgirl once stood. "I'd rather not have to keep cutting all of you down." Her grip tightens on the handle as she waits, using this time to examine exactly what she is up against.


 No.131917

Dice rollRolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>>131602

In light of their new visitors, Silver does what she does best and holds her weapon at the ready. "No time to talk things over, I say we strike first!" She was pretty much done with giving the monsters in this place a chance, especially when these two came in with such a malevolent comment. No, Silver wasn't going to wait this time. She was just going to attack. So she ran up, and did just that, aiming for the one on the left.

Attack the left girl: Normal, Competency(Moonlight Lance)


 No.131921

Dice rollRolled 4, 2, 2 = 8 (3d6)

>>131908

>>131917

Nia can't just let Silver jump in without helping her out, especially since she's so far ahead. She didn't want to have to keep on the offensive, but there was no choice now, especially with how crowded the room is. She charges forward, her powers activating after her first step as she aims for both of them.

Leap over the two, horizontal slash at the back of the neck: Normal, Cat-like Reflexes, Indecency


 No.131922

Dice rollRolled 1, 3, 6 = 10 (3d6)

>>131921

Reroll


 No.131923

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>131922

Indecency check


 No.131926

Dice rollRolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

2d6

Fairy twins


 No.131927

Dice rollRolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>131602

Isabel keeps up her gentle, soulwarming touch. if not exactly reducing corruption, then tugging at it, sharing it with Elly. she's still getting a handle on this gauntlet thing, and its the hand that isn't petting the girl round her legs. Soft glow of light on one hand, darkness on the other..

action: take 2 purification! sorceress/corruption


 No.131928

Dice rollRolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>131927

reverse corruption check! ' ''normal, gauntlet!


 No.131929

>>131928

rather, I think i mislabeled this - it should have been her corruption test; idols goes down by one?


 No.131930

>>131929

your action roll passed your own corruption, so Elly gets a 2-point check, which you also passed. However sorceress didn't beat corruption, so you take a normal corruption check. Currently the added risk only happens if you fail against your own corruption.


 No.131933

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>131930

corruption!


 No.131938

File: d359f6ba867d298⋯.png (6.67 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>131652

>>131760

As the two girls step into the next room, they notice that there are openings in the floor in more than a few parts of the room, covered by what looks like prison bars.

As this feature draws their attention, they notice that they're standing on one such grate already, especially as something starts to tug at Sylvie's leg. A violet tendril coils around Stardust Shooter's ankle. A few more similar limbs start to appear as the limb tugs at the girl, seeming intent on making her fall into the grasp of the emerging tentacles.

Tentacle is attempting to grapple Sylvie! Difficulty: easy; roll 2 or higher to escape. (use any action)

>>131908

>>131917

"But mom made us especially to hunt down you bad girls, and we reeealy want to play. We even get a special treat if we win!" The more talkative fairy explains after Nia tries to allow them a chance to leave.

>>131926

opposition roll: 2,3

Silver's attack seems to almost catch them by surprise, but with a quick dodge the girl finds herself sandwiched between two very grabby faeries. They tug at her clothes, and working together they exploit the slight damage Silver's outfit has sustained. With four eyes and two hands they manage to dishevel her attire enough to expose her hips.

The quieter fairy gasps and suddenly turns very flush when her twin manages to find Silver's entrance. Still not speaking a word it lifts the skirt of it's maid dress, revealing that it possesses something extra. It wastes no time thrusting it's member forward while the other holds Silver relatively steady.

While it doesn't quite hit home, the shaft brushes against her slit as it goes between the magical girl's thighs.

Silver is being sexgrappled! (normal die disabled) To escape/rescue you must defeat fairy twins opposition dice. (minimum 3)

>>131921

The apparent leader fairy leaves it's sister to wrestle with silver while it deals with Nia. It draws scissors from seemingly nowhere and manages to cut away a bit of Nia's outfit, but ends up wounded in the end.

Nia's indecency has increased to 4

While the other magical girls tangle with the faeries, Stagelight conjures some rope out of her top hat, which seems to from into a pair of lassos and grab the boy and girl of it's own volition, and then leave them tied up beside her.

>>131927

Electric Idol's indecency has reduced to 1

Isabel's corruption rose to 3

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 4

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 3 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.131940

>>131938

>Electric Idol's indecency has reduced to 1

>Isabel's corruption rose to 3

Trance reduced to 1.

I think i caught a few errors here. I think you applied the reduction to the right place but mislabeled i - Shouldn't trance be lower than 4 tho?

>>131602

>>131572

All Isabel seems to be doing is transfering idols corruption to herself! Its a little frustrating, the one for one.. The tug and pull, stroking at sweet Elly's cheek. Making a fist with her offhand at the side, trying not to let the emotions get to her - and failing. The girl's clit nudges out a lil, filling out but not extending throbbing like a heartbeat while she works.

kneeling at her feet, wrapped about a leg - its about the only position where Isabel's little struggle could be witnessed, but Elly has first hand view and front row seats to Isabel's personal demons bucking a little. this must have been what happened all those missions ago… is a thought that may come across, unbidden…


 No.131943

>>131940

Ah, missed that, and a few turns back at that. I'll go ahead and knock it down to 1.


 No.131986

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>131938

Sylvie gives a startled yelp as she tries to pull herself away from the fleshy tendrils winding their way up her boots. "H-hey! You stop that!" she protests… but Akane's tempting distraction is still dividing her focus.

Break free from tentacles: Normal


 No.131987

File: 4fd1bc7c747f771⋯.gif (1.17 MB, 524x350, 262:175, tumblr_nm8pjrIVlC1u01bamo1….gif)

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>131986

"I got your back shooter, Let's get Kraken!" Akane jumps off of a grate and points her gun down at the tentacles, taking great care not to aim at silvie.

Fire at the hentai tentacles: Competency (Hailfire), Indecency'


 No.131998

>>131987

"Waitwaitwait I'm fine I'm fi-AAHH!" she shrieks as Akane's muzzle flare lights up the room, even as she was starting to break free before Akane started shooting.

"Hey! You put a hole in my boot, I put my boot in your ass! …. I mean thanks for the assist, but I coulda handled it. Watch your own feet though. And your pants. Those jeans look way more distressed than they did when we left."

Man, we only needed a 2+


 No.132027

Dice rollRolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>131938

Nia feels a piece of her top clipped off, revealing more of her skin below, but not enough to be left exposed. Still, she had to deal with this situation now and move on, or her outfit would be in more trouble. Out of the corner of her eye she notices the fairy getting too close to Silver, but the fairy seems easy enough for the girl to take care of. She lunges forward with her poleaxe.

Finish off injured fairy: Normal, Soul-weaponry


 No.132145

>>131575

somehow i missed your follow-up… my bad. I'm fine playing this out a bit yet!

>>131940

>>131573

"well… yeah." The shift caused Elly's demeanor to change a bit too, a little more worry and regret showing through. Thinking back, it was awkward enough reporting the split to Alchemist on the outside. "I dunno, I just like talking to you. You're fun and you listen and everything." The bule-haired girl missed the first twitch in Isabel's panties as the emotions poured out of her and into the other; something about this whole exchange had excited her a bit. A touch of clarity returned as she clung to the slayer's leg, reveling in the soft warmth.

The tension in the air (and other parts!) became apparent to her soon however. Maybe a moan caught her ear, or the quick jerk of a trembling hand on her cheek drew her attention. Whatever the case, something was up. Was it the tower's influence? El was immediately infuriated at the thought of her comrade succumbing to that lustful fate, Isabel was her friend and she wasn't going to let some stuck up hag do this to her!

Or was it some fell rising from her own shadowy heart? If so, now wasn't the time for fury and wrath. She needed help. Someone to lean on. "Hey are, are you alright?" Oh no! "What is it? Do you need to sit down? I shouldn't have yelled like that I-"

THAT'S when she noticed the twitch near the crusader's own holiest of holies. "Are… Do you need a rest?" Nervous but still caring, she couldn't help but hold on even tighter.


 No.132291

Dice rollRolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

Fairy twins


 No.132294

File: 82fd832adf09e4f⋯.png (5.86 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>131986

>>131987

After Sylvie manages to pull away, Akane's fire manages to reduce the creature behind the bars to a puprle mist.

However little tendrils start reaching out of the other grates, which cover more than a few parts of the floor. It seems the noise drew thier attention. Fortunately the limbs don't seem able to reach very far past the bars.

>>132027

>>132291

The fairy turns out of the way, lunging forward with her scissors after she dodges. She seems pretty good a reading Nia's movements, even with Nia already close and her back to the wall. The twin watches the scuffle with a spacy stare as it tries to insert itself into Silver.

Nia must take an indecency check

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 1

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 3 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 3, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.132305

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>132294

Sylvie leans against the wall, putting distance between the grates and herself. "Right. Rapey fetish monsters. Got that."

Now very suspicious of the piece of jewelry she plucked from the harpy, she pulls it back out and gives it a careful look-over, using her innate glow to shine different wavelengths of light through it to see how it reacts, wondering if there's anything she can discern from it.

"I suddenly get the feeling this isn't just a regular chunk of amethyst…"

Examine Crystal: Normal, Radiant Beauty


 No.132315

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>132294

Indecemcy


 No.132336

>>132305

A powerful energy flows through the crystal, which tries to reach outward towards Sylvie. It's repelled by her own magic, she can sense the somewhat seductive feel of it.

Well, those of you who were here during the clothing damage ruleset will remember reactivating transformation when stripped required an energy crystal. There are basically those. At present they're only good for upgrading a self-regen to a full guaranteed for the usual self-regen cost. I can't imagine what else they could be used for, since your characters can already draw on corruption for an extra die by default.

>>132315

I think I can safely assume that's Nia.

"Indecemcy" has risen to 4


 No.132343

Dice rollRolled 2, 3, 5 = 10 (3d6)

>>132294

>>132336

>>132315

Wrote this while half asleep

Nia's strike misses, but luckily she is able to avoid her assailant well enough. She follows through with another strike, hoping this time it connects.

Cleave through: Normal, Soul-weaponry, Indecency


 No.132344

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>132343

Indecency check


 No.132351

>>132145

>somehow i missed your follow-up… my bad. I'm fine playing this out a bit yet!

same here! dangit!

The smile falters a bit. Trying to be strong enough for two of them. Knee trembles, felt on the arms wrapping around isabel's toned thigh and calves. That hand strokes Elly's blue hair over to cup her cheek again, dark hand on the pale idol's face. "I missed you too. You're… you. Awesome and there and -"

"I-its not-" The dark knight starts to say, then changes her tone as elly interjects about her problem. Heartfelt confession turns to a little bit of denial at her problems, then sensing something to be done about it. "… During the party I had to make everyone look all evil and stuff, and its left me.. fffff." Bit lip, and a 'fuck' on the tip of her tongue, further complaints withheld - they may need to be dragged out of her.

Isabel shifts her body, lowering her center of mass a little. The dark knight's -tempted- to kneel round the girl, but mostly deciding elly should get a better look. She's been close enough to the demonslayer recently that isabel thinks Elly deserves it. A closer look at her curse. Its not big enough to stick her skirt up - but only just barely. "y-Yeah. a rest sounds good. Just until I get it down. Mmight be easier with help…"


 No.132363

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>132294

"Nothin much here. Let's keep trucking Silvie, the next corner room is just around the corner."

Head South, Avoid the tentacle traps: Normal


 No.132365

Dice rollRolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>132363

>>132294

Pocketing the gem again, she gets back to her feet and sprints across the long hallway, making long leaps over the grates and hoping her luck doesn't decide to run short while she's off the ground.

Follow South, avoiding tentacles: Normal/Athletic


 No.132623

>>132336

I'm sure we'll find some use for a solidified mass of dark energy

>>132351

"With help? You mean like," the growing… thing upon Isabel's crotch drew the blue-haired chick's attention again. The two of them were close and she wanted to help, but El was getting the feeling that the kind of assistance Isabel needed would be a bit hands-on. Privacy might be a concern too, Cleric might be good at this kind of thing but would Isabel might want a bit more of a personal touch?

,,,come to think of it she's been here the whole time. Has she been watching us?

A whisper reached Isabel's ear, reaching just over her pounding heartbeat. "Do we, um, need a little privacy? I mean do you. If I'm going to help you." She wants me to, right? Like, HELP HER help her? Is that how that works? "I… I might need a little help. I mean, direction. I've done something like this bu-before but I'm still kinda new at it. At soothing corrupting energies I mean." Even without the extra push of darkness and confusion she was stumbling. "I can find a quiet place, maybe downstairs or a room or two over if we need to be closer to the action?"

Gathering whatever courage she had, Idol reached for the lacy thong. "Well, let me see what I'm dealing with first." Looking back up to Isabel she stopped short of toughing her. "If. If that's okay. With you."


 No.132673

Dice rollRolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>132294

"Let me go! What are you…wha?" the girl writhed in the hold of the fairy, she was not about to let herself get taken once again without a fight. However, she didn't seem to really understand the situation she was in until she felt and heard the steady "shlick…shlick…" of something brushing up against her exposed slit. She froze…un prepared to deal with this kind of direct molestation, but as soon as she got a hold of herself, she went into full fight-or-flight mode. "Get away from me!" she shouted, trying to force her body away, even if it came at the risk of her protective outfit, or using some of the darker energies from the tower around her.

Try to escape the grapple: Indecency, Corruption


 No.132679

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>132673

Corruption Check


 No.132680

>>132623

action: Take elly south. Just beyond the door into the clear room. Maybe a little leg-dragging, for additional cuteness - just in case i don't get my action in before the update hits!


 No.132686

Dice rollRolled 5, 1 = 6 (2d6)

>>132343

2d6, twin faeries


 No.132689

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>132680

>>132294

forgot dice and linking post. Don't think they matter for a saferoom move tho…

>If I'm going to help you." She wants me to, right? Like, HELP HER help her? Is that how that works? "I… I might need a little help. I mean, direction. I've done something like this bu-before but I'm still kinda new at it. At soothing corrupting energies I mean." Even without the extra push of darkness and confusion she was stumbling. "I can find a quiet place, maybe downstairs or a room or two over if we need to be closer to the action?"

>Gathering whatever courage she had, Idol reached for the lacy thong. "Well, let me see what I'm dealing with first." Looking back up to Isabel she stopped short of toughing her. "If. If that's okay. With you."

Isabel bites her lip in response to elly, and there's a short confirming nod. Some kind of purification and/or relief may be in order… but its also an excuse to get her hands on Isabel. The slayer bumps her hips forward, bridging the distance between her hand and Idol's inquisitive palm.

The lacy black fabric's -warm- to the touch, shielding the womanhood between isabel's legs. The dark knight's slightly moist already - and she startles at Elly's touch, but smiles afterwards. Her little curse jolts too, the action in that area making it surge out a bit. There's… a little warning look at Blue, and she decides sweet elly has the right idea. Isabel's hand moves from cheek to hand, pressing Idol's hand to her own warmth. Rubbing gently, together. The other one runs through her hair.

" This is what my vibe is for. and all those cold showers." those words were quiet, whisper-hissed back to elly. There's a wink. "i'll umh..guide you. Or you can just watch~ " always the tease. "or even touch…just don't be afraid, okay?"

Its so precious, that she's willing to just reach out, but without fear, but that endearing curiousity. Oh elly. "Hold on!" she warns.. and just uses her muscles and those strong legs to scoot-drag the clinging idol and herself over past that doorframe. At least there's the semblance of decency there. Out of sight - and maintaining the position! It was tempting to scoop the girl up in her arms, but the electricitease seems intent on satisfying her curiousity… and some dark part of isabel likes seeing her companion on her knees.

After the motion, she does settle down a bit. Flipping the dang skirt up, letting elly get a look at the thing that's grown large nuff to slip a fist round - a rather ungirly clit sticking out, poking out of the lacy band. The slayer herself has put fingers to the side of her base, rubbing gently like its much smaller, the other hand gentle on elly's hair. Petting both gently, looking down, half open lips. Bright blush! Just a little circling to get things started. A show to watch or inspire the ac/qt to…find her confidence and her crush!


 No.132693

File: 9d3444b2aaa33a0⋯.png (6.82 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>132343

>>132673

After hanging in for a while, The fairy finally fails to dodge one of Nia's strikes and starts to collapse.

It's twin shreiks and clutches Silver harder, seemingly desperate in it's efforts to violate the girl. However it ultimately starts to dissove and crumble into a purple mist. As Silver is enveloped by the fading creature some of it's corrupt essence seeps into her.

Silver Fenrir's corruption rose to 4

"Ah, you have things cleaned up here?" Stagelight asks, pulling har captives as she crosses the gap on a bridge made out of floating sheets. "Then before I pull off my vanishing act, Pick a card. Don't tell me which one it is or show it to me."

>>132363

>>132365

As Akane and Sylvie step into the next room, they see some limbs now dangling from the ceiling. They look much like the tendrils from the last room, but they seem slightly translucent and the ends seems to have an opening. This series of limbs seems less confined, and in fact looks to be reaching for the girls already.

First of the back-to-original hazards! The caution sign now means that there's a constant threat of something happening through the whole room. Indecency risk is still default, so when the mark isn't attached to something it's that and you must include the indecency die for all actions.

>>132689

>>132680

Yep, freebee.

Blue takes a curious glance at the pair as she hears them talking, but turns her attention to her communicator.

"Hey can I get a bit of transport out for three hostages? . . . Wait, her? I guess it will do if you're sure we can trust her in this case, two girls and a boy. . . Yeah they probably will, honestly from what I've heard and seen of the situation you might as well assume it's always the case."

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 1

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 4 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.132701

Dice rollRolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>132693

Sylvie stares up at the fleshy protrusions for some time, trying to figure the purpose of the unusual tentacle. "What the hell is-" With a gasp, she notices the things are drawing closer and takes cautious steps back, scanning the rest of the room warily. Her glowing bow flexes forward and reshapes itself into a silver staff.

Perception: Normal/Indecency


 No.132702

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>132701

Indecency check (vs 1)


 No.132768

Dice rollRolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>132693

A"These tentacles need to learn when to quit! Hands off perverts!" Akane instinctively runs to the west. A"Let's get out of here Sylvie, follow close behind!"

Go West, Normal, Indecency.


 No.132928

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>132693

Nia watches as the girl collapses into nothing, along with her twin. She walks over to Stagelight and takes a card, looking at it, then back at her. "Yeah, looks like everything is done here. Take those two out of here. But first."

Nia thought she heard something in the south room.

Peek south: Normal

"Maybe it's nothing."


 No.132943

>>132928

Nia is Swoft!

>>132693

Silver collapsed onto the floor as the fairies faded away beneath her, panting as her heart slowed down. That was…a rather intense experience. Silver wanted to say it was not that much stranger than anything else they'd encountered in the tower, but…truth was it was pretty traumatic. "They almost…my first time…" she muttered to herself. A few moments later though, the girl would collect her composure and make her way towards the south of the room, where Nia was.


 No.132964

File: cd516e1f873b8a6⋯.png (7.09 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>132701

>>132768

A number of the tendrils reach for Sylvie, but observing one of them she sees it prod at her a bit before pulling at her clothes. Several of the tentacles grab in unison, pulling of part of Sylvie's outfit.

''I've made a symbol for indecency risks, so now it won't be ambiguous unless I want it to be. The risk for these things is molesting strike.

Akane fends her way through the tentacles, making her way west largely unmolested. The next room turns out to be along hallway, where she sees a couple of maids lurking. One seems to be sitting on top of a very large mop head, the other has carving knives for hands and a set of four spindly legs sticking out of the bottom of it's dress, and some sort of almost-dragging long backside that the dress is slitted in back to accomodate.

>>132928

>>132943

"Looks like you were lucky then, but that's the risk we're facing here. Try to thinnk of it this way, if we can't win here, the wholse city will end up liek this tower. I'm taking these two to the outpost, if you need me again, just destroy that card somehow."

Stagelight waves her cape over a wall, and a door appears, which she shoves the boy and girl through before leaving herself. She slams the door, causing it to collapse into a pile of confetti.

Peeking into the south room, Nia hears some rummaging noises inside. There's definitely something in there this time.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 1

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 4 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Magic card

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.133040

Dice rollRolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d6)

>>132964

Akane's gaze immediately catches the knife hands spider maid. M"Oh my empress, what did she do to that poor maid?" A"You'd be pretty scary if I wasn't about to paint the room a violent shade of red with your insides. Show me your horror freak!"

Gun down the monster maid, Competency (Hailfire), Indecency


 No.133041

Dice rollRolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>133040

Rerolling: Competency, Indecency


 No.133076

Dice rollRolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>132964

>>132943

Nia looks back and watches as Stagelight teleports the other two away. She looks down at the card before putting it away, still admiring her magical abilities, before turning to Silver. She gives the wolf girl a hug, squeezing her tightly for a moment in a warm embrace, remaining quiet except for a small sigh. "You said we should go south, and I agree it's probably the best way to go. But I see something in there." She slowly and carefully makes her way into the next room, headed towards the next door, but makes sure to get a good look of what's in the room and who's there. With her size, she might be able to remain out of sight until it is necessary to strike.

Analyze room, looking for traps and who is in it: Normal, Small and Flexible


 No.133109

Dice rollRolled 3, 5, 1 = 9 (3d6)

>>132964

Sylvie manages to tug herself away from the tendrils, losing a glove off of one hand and a chunk of her skirt, baring her thigh.

"Euck- no, go away vore tubes, nobody likes you!"

Smacking the tentacles away with her bow-turned-staff, she hurries into the next room, flashing the eyeless appendages the "pluck yew" gesture.

Go West: Normal/Athletic/Indecency


 No.133325

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>132964

>>133076

Silver nodded at Nia's observation. "I did say we should head South, but that was when it was empty. If there's something in there, maybe we should consider East. I think we should lay low for a while after dealing with all…this."

Silver looked down at her newly restored uniform. The outfit itself didn't seem to be in too bad a shape, but…she still felt a little dirty somehow. It wasn't a bad feeling by any means, just…odd. She wasn't used to the tingling in her the pit of her stomach, like she hungered for something but didn't now what.

The wolf girl shook her head, shaking the thoughts from her mind. "I'll go check the other room while you get a closer look at this one." She said, before moving to the east door and peeking through the crack.

Peek into the East Room: Normal


 No.133332

Dice rollRolled 4, 2, 4 = 10 (3d6)

>>132693

>>132689

Get to work purifying/relieving Isabel: Normal/Corruption/Trance

The effects of the curse were a bit more tangible than Elly expected, who knew it could cause growth like this! "Alright, just ah, let me know what to do."

Will follow up on the morrow.


 No.133339

Dice rollRolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

>>133040

2d6, carving mantis


 No.133340

File: 399f72aebb25ed7⋯.png (6.88 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>133040

The maid's long backside opens up and a set of buzzing wings hum as it flies forwards. Akane's attack punches holes throughout it's dress and against it's shiny forearms, but it gets close enough to attempt a strike.

Your first roll calls for an indecency check.

>>133076

Nia inspects the packed dark room, looking for whatever has wandered in, and spots an over-sized dust wand head. Size aside it seems to be just another of the overabundant supplies in the room, but then it starts to move around. Nia notices it has a snout that sniffs at the air, leading it towards her as she makes out clawed paws on tiny legs that seem short for it's long body.

>>133109

Sylvie fights her way through the tube-like appendages easily enough, and then arrives in the hallway with Akane and a pair of maids. The one closer to her scoots forward, seeming to ride a giant mop head until Sylvie notices there's no room for normal legs between where her torso is and the strands that are crawling their way towards her.

>>133325

Silver looks to the next room, spotting a centaur. It seems to have just turned around as she approaches, at a glance it seems to be patrolling the hallways.

>>133332

Quick refresher on how purify other works, note this is also the action to purify dark magical girls: Roll corruption, and a specialty if relevant. Your roll mush at least tie with your current corruption, otherwise it fails and you must take a corruption check. Passing your own corruption allows the target to take a reverse corruption check. If you lack a relevant specialty or corruption rolls higher, you take a corruption check.

Entranced has risen to 2

Isabel may take a reverse-corruption check

Electric idol must take a corruption check

BTW, you can raise the stakes by choosing two or three points when doing this on an ally. Failure to defeat your own corruption means you take a check for the same number.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 4 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 1 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.133372

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 5 = 11 (3d6)

>>133340

Sylvie's staff curves back into its bow shape and she draws back, firing a trio of glimmering bolts in quick succession, backing up perhaps a little too close to the still-open door as she tries to maintain her distance.

"Hey Mari, lemme know if you see a maid you don't want me to shoot."

Shoot the mop-maid: Normal/Bow/Indecency


 No.133373

Dice rollRolled 5, 4, 4 = 13 (3d6)

>>133372

Indecency Check

Shouldn't I be at 2 after >>132702?


 No.133374

>>133373

fuck, rolled too many. Guess we just use the first? Oh well, all of them beat my score regardless


 No.133401

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>133340

Indecency Check


 No.133404

>>133373

Yeah, I've been missing those stat updates.

>>133401

Akane's indecency has reached 5, Akane can now attempt to regenerate indecency.


 No.133451

File: 6d6ee10eac6c3f5⋯.gif (2.5 MB, 480x270, 16:9, 140602-2.gif)

File: 3f38dd350f01dd2⋯.jpg (124.09 KB, 391x657, 391:657, 1447061126079-0.jpg)

Dice rollRolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>133332

>Will follow up on the morrow.

yay!

>>133340

>Isabel may take a reverse-corruption check

reverse corruption! I'd like to donate the gauntlet die to idol's check though! enough of this passing corruption back and forth!

With a purse of her lips and a slight sway of her hips, Isabel shifts the black lace shielding herself aside, letting Elly touch, look or do as she wants to the rather unsightly(or so she thinks!) thing growing out of her womanhood's peak.

But mostly she gasps as the other girl dares touch her, and her knees and thighs tremble as the purifying energies pass through skin - so vulnerable right now, to elly's touch - her own hand meeting Idols, guiding it to press right between her legs if nothing else, giving the girl leeway to satisfy her curiosity and lingering desires. "-thank you-," the demonslayer gasps out. "I, i.. mm." Regardless, there's a slightly bit lip and little flutter of the slayer's eyes. Whether its from pleasure, or her curse being tugged at with magics, its hard to say. Perhaps both - either way, the purificaiton effort's drawing it out of her privates! Rising as if in response to it, to do battle… but under control.


 No.133694

>>133451

>>133451

"Shh," El cuts her off quietly, voice soothing and reassuring. "I'll take care of this." The growth rose to meet their joined hands, rubbing back and fourth as the static energy pricked lightly against the darkness within. "Oh, well that seems to be drawing it out nicely! Perhaps I should continue~"

Making sure to mind her friend's health, Idol continued to stroke and tease at the evil extrusion. Isabel seemed to be pretty excited by the whole ordeal, and that was only increasing her response to the "treatment." If anything it seemed to be helping it along,guiding her ever closer to release and recovery.


 No.133740

>>133694

The electric Idol's touch draws out a little squeal from Isabel, who seems to be both relaxing and jumping under Idol's hands!! Her hips buck a little, like there's a fresh jolt touching them. One of her hands finds Elly's hair, as her own excitement rises, being teased. The dark knight's hips squirm, slowly, against those crackling hands! Blue eyes at half lid, Isabel's fighting the urge to gasp for her lovely crush.

It may be a first for elly, but there's the accompanying wow and rush both of seeing what all the fuss is about - and having Isabel melting in her hands.

"P-pleease~!" Isabel makes out in response to the question, her member coming out as much as it will without further fun! "..please don't stop."


 No.133819

Dice rollRolled 3, 2 = 5 (2d6)

>>133340

Seeing the creature alone in the hallway to the east, she considers jumping in for a surprise attack with Nia as backup. However, as the girl turns around, she just barely manages to catch her ally head into the other room. "Perhaps I can go it alone this once…" she thinks aloud. So far the fights with the two of them have been rather easy, aside from the little…encounter she had with the fairies last time. Still, just one enemy should be easy enough for her to handle, right?

Against her better judgment, Silver took advantage of her fortunate timing, and tried to attack the centaur while it's back was turned. She lunged at it spear in hand, hoping to fell the beast quickly and regroup with Nia.

Attack the centaur: Normal, Competency (Moonlight Lance)


 No.133832

Dice rollRolled 1, 3, 2, 5 = 11 (4d6)

>>133372

2d6 mop-maid

>>133819

2d6 centaur


 No.133834

File: 220e57087c8881f⋯.png (6.73 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>133372

>>133832

The Maid lunges forward a surprising speed, taking a soid hit from one arrow and a graze from another before getting close enough to lash one of it's limbs at the girl.

Indecency raised to 3

one success of two

>>133451

well, since you rolled a 4 and you're giving EI the gauntlet, the reverse check fails against 3, but at least EI doesn't take any herself. However all of this is definitely earning you points towards favor dice once I catch up to it.

>>133819

Ah, forgot that Silver gained initiative from last turn. diregaurd the opposition dice.

The centaur gives a loud whinny as Silver's attack wounds it. Turning to face it's attacker, it rears up, swinging it's legs.

one success of two

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 3 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134100

File: 7cfd4da6ddf5030⋯.jpg (28.9 KB, 600x600, 1:1, nippies-intimates-lingerie….jpg)

Dice rollRolled 5, 3, 5 = 13 (3d6)

>>133834

As the tentacle-maid shoves her to the ground, her costume is grabbed by her appendages. Soon, the clasp at her skirt breaks and is yanked clean off her body, exposing a low-cut pair of navy blue panties patterned with stars.

"Agh- hey! That is -not- quality service!" she complains, red-cheeked as she tried to escape from her grasp. Picking herself up, her bow straightens into a staff again and she takes a solid swing at the maid.

Attack the Tenta-maid: Normal/Bow/Indecency


 No.134101

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>134100

Indecency check


 No.134144

Dice rollRolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>133834

Nia could tell the strange creature was becoming aware of her presence. From her position, she draws two knifes and throws.

Target creature: Normal, Soul-weaponry


 No.134170

>>133834

>well, since you rolled a 4 and you're giving EI the gauntlet, the reverse check fails against 3, but at least EI doesn't take any herself. However all of this is definitely earning you points towards favor dice once I catch up to it.

>>133694

hmn. Elly, do you wanna maybe take this to the lewd log, and get back to slaying evil? I'm all for continuing, and of course, a show good enough for the Empress might make her not so unFavorable…


 No.134201

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 6, 2 = 14 (4d6)

>>134100

2d6, Octo mop

>>134144

2d6, Duster Ferret


 No.134204

File: aedb08e75d9edc4⋯.png (6.95 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>134100

If one of your non-risk dice ties you don't need to take the check.

Sylvie manages to smsh the maid over the head, causing it to slowly lose shape as it begins to melt.

The octo-mop is destroyed.

>>134144

The creature bolts it's way toward Nia, dodging her knives as it leaps and scratches at her.

Nia must take an Indecency Check.

>>134170

A tangy scent starts to waft into the room, a bit like lemon before the fume-like sting of chemical joins in. A slightly transparent yellow bal starts to slide into the room.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 3 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134255

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>134204

Indecency


 No.134256

Dice rollRolled 5, 6, 4 = 15 (3d6)

>>134204

Nia dodges the attack and quickly summons her poleaxe, slamming it down on the strange duster-thing.

Overhead strike: Normal, Soul-Weaponry, Indecency


 No.134303

Dice rollRolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>134204

Sylvie grimaces a little as the maid-creature dissolves, the sticky ether bubbling away against her skin before vaporizing back into raw mana, leaving her bare legs with a faint tingling sensation.

Seeing Akane still struggling with the mantis-like maid, she crouches in the corner and lines up another shot.

Shoot the Mantis Maid: Normal/Bow


 No.134353

Dice rollRolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>134204

Keeping in mind that she's fighting the creature alone, Silver doesn't give the centaur any time to respond, striking with hr lance once more as soon as the last one hit.

Attack the centaur: Normal, Competency (Moonlight Lance)


 No.134363

Dice rollRolled 5, 3 = 8 (2d6)

Carving Mantis

2d6


 No.134368

Dice rollRolled 6, 4, 2 = 12 (3d6)

>>134204

Action! Eek! taht's a monster! Defend elly! normal, holy arms! mandatory risk if its hostile!


 No.134371

File: 8abaffa6bf2042f⋯.png (6.7 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

File: 5ab53e45d1300d3⋯.jpg (234.09 KB, 2104x1488, 263:186, slimemaid.jpg)

>>134256

The ferret is squarely wounded, gaining a limp as it tries to strike back at Nia.

I think I'll leave dice falling off as a bonus for crit sucesses.

>>134303

The mantis maid seems too agile for Sylvie, buzzing towards her and dodging her shot as one of it's carving knives swings at her.

Sylvie must take an indecency check.

>>134353

Silver's second strike comes too fast for the centaur to put up a real fight, leaving it to slowly collapse into a pile of brush bristles.

the centaur is destroyed

>>134363

throwing me for a loop there.

The ball rolls towards the girls, wobbling back as Isabel strikes it during it's approach. The sharp smell of lemon clearner fills the air as some of it drips away.

The ball starts to take shape, and a maid appears from the wobbling surface.

one success of two

Idle Player

Akane has been idle for three turns, and will become an NPC after this turn unless the player checks in.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 3 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134373

Dice rollRolled 3, 6, 1 = 10 (3d6)

>>134371

Nia doesn't hesitate to strike back, choosing to follow up with her poleaxe since the creature is in such close range.

Once more: Normal, Soul-weaponry, Indecency


 No.134376

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>134371

Indecency Check


 No.134377

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>134371

Sylvie gasps as the mantis runs up her line of fire freakishly quick and slices at her, cutting large chunks of her costume away. "Woah! Safe word, safe word!"

Intimidated by the bug girl, she bursts into a run down the hall, first going towards the western door, then doubling back to the north.

"Akaneeee! Let's get outta here!"

Escape North!: Normal/Athletic/Indecency


 No.134432

Dice rollRolled 5, 4, 1, 3 = 13 (4d6)

Direct contact. Electric Burst/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>134371

>>134368

gah. Been super busy the last few weeks.

"YOU!" She didn't expect the citrus blob to have another maid inside it. Fresh cleaning materials, yes. "Watch out Isabel. This one's a bit grabby. She was trying to get her tendrils on one of the other maids before I uh, dealt with her." El's companion didn't need to know about the cruel torment the harpy was put through.

…actually, maybe it's predatory nature would work out for them. El charged the staggered slime, ready to grab on let loose.


 No.134476

Dice rollRolled 6, 1, 6, 2 = 15 (4d6)

>>134377

Carving Mantis

2d6

>>134432

Lemon Slime

2d6


 No.134477

Oh wow those opposition rolls

>>134373

Nia finishes off the duster ferret before it can manage to strike at her. As most of it's form melts, or turns into a duster head, som eof it remains as a dark colored crystal.

The duster ferret is defeated.

>>134377

Akane is officially an NPC until the player comes back or the character is benched. In NPC mode a player character will automatically follow active players, who can also use thier normal and competency dice.

The mantis-maid wasn't about to let the girls get away, buzzing it's way in front of her and slashing at her.

Sylvie must take an indecency check.

>>134432

The slime-maid melts toward the floor, slipping under Electric Idol's charge and swinging at her with a paddle-like limb.

Electric Idol must take an indecency check.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134482

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>134477

Indecency Check


 No.134511

File: 0bc781109bd311c⋯.png (6.47 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>134477

The map, should be accurate.


 No.134524

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>134477

Indecency


 No.134568

Dice rollRolled 1, 4, 1 = 6 (3d6)

>>134477

>>134482

"Augh- Minions shouldn't be this hard to take care of!" Sylvie shouts in frustration as she narrowly avoids another knife. Leaping back into the corner, she calls out to Akane.

"Gimme cover fire, I need some breathing room."

As Akane limits the mantis-maid's movement with a wall of dakka, Sylvie takes time to focus and aim before shooting again, arcing her arrows of light slightly to correct the shot mid-flight.

Why won't you drop!?: Normal/Bow/Hailfire (Assist)

Hope I did the assist roll right


 No.134648

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>134477

Nia watches as the creature dissolves. She takes one of the empty jars on her hip and uses it to scoop up the gem the duster dropped, then caps it before looking east.

Examine room east: Normal


 No.134679

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>134511

Seeing her enemy fall before here, Silver decided to take another look at the room around her. Perhaps there was something interesting she didn't notice in the heat of battle?

Inspect the room: Normal


 No.134689

Dice rollRolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

2d6, carving mantis.


 No.134692

File: 999a4a4441ae6fe⋯.png (6.4 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>134568

The board dice seem to hate you, or "like" you.

The mantis-maid seems more enranged than hindered by it's wound, striking out agressively as it swings it's claws at Sylvie.

Sylvie must take an indecency check.

>>134648

Nia stumbles her way through the supply room, finding the bright light stuns her as she finally finds her way out.

"What? You were just in the supply room and you didn't even pick up a uniform?"

A maid with a strapless top uniform with a short skirt starts shouting at Nia as other girls look over, either dressed in plainer uniforms or in the process of putting them on. A moment later the maid is pulilng something over her head.

"Just toss this on, we can worry about the fit later. I won't have you getting me in trouble with the captain because you're slow. Just hurry in case she comes to check on us!"

Weak success, roll 5 or higher to escape a complication.

>>134679

With the centaur out of the way, Silver is able to examine the room more closely. Along the south wall she spots a door she hadn't noticed before. Looking inside she sees it's a mostly empty closet The only things inside are a towel, a roll of rope, and a sketchbook with worn edges.

"take one" reads a door hanging on the inside of the closet.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4* 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134712

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>134692

Indecemcy


 No.134713

Dice rollRolled 5, 1, 2, 4 = 12 (4d6)

>>134692

Barely dodging another knife, Sylvie tries running again, giving the maid a kick before sprinting to gain distance. With the north door blocked, she tries west this time. The two start firing inaccurate, harassing shots, just trying to keep the butcher away rather than do any damage.

"Shit shit shit, let's just go-!"

Escape West: Normal/Athletic/Indecency/Normal (Assist)


 No.134772

Dice rollRolled 6, 5, 1, 2 = 14 (4d6)

charge kick the maid! Electric Burst/Indecency/Corruption/Trance

>>134524

>>134477

It was trying to give her a spanking! The lemon maid must be serving double duty as cleaning supplies and a way to keep the others in line. Fortunately, a quick hop caused the widened arm to just graze El's leg instead of hitting its mark. Backing off would just give it a free swat at her ass or let her take a shot at the still-coming-down Isabel. Close combat it is!


 No.134838

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>134692

As odd as it seemed for a supply closet to carry this collection of items, the girl figured it might be useful to have some rope on hand. She reached into the closet and took the roll of rope, only one just like the sign said.

Take rope

With that settled and out of the way, she continued onward. It seemed Nia had made her way deeper inside the floor, so she might as well explore the rooms they had missed before catching up. With that in mind, she carefully made her way to the east.

Head East: Normal


 No.134839

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>134692

I said examine the room, not just step through!

Complication check


 No.134840

>>134839

Fuck. I got nothing then


 No.134843

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>134772

gather wits, Aid Idol!

action first, fluff later! just tagging along on that six, you cutie!


 No.134846

Dice rollRolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

Carving Mantis 2d6


 No.134847

File: cef386972bca5b3⋯.png (6.3 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>134713

Finally Sylvie is able to escape from the mantis-maid as it's wound seems to finally be slowing it down.

In the next room she sees a decorated but otherwise plain hallway. Lying on the floor next to a cabinet is a shiny blue oar.

>>134772

As EI shocks the lemon slime it quickly dissolves into a gooey puddle that speads over teh floor. In the center of the stain a purple crystal appears.

>>134838

''Welp, there were hidden rolls to decide how good the item was; I got "trap item," rerolled and got "trap item" again. So I decided to make a game of still giving you a chance for something good, but. . ."

As Silver touches the rope, it starts slithering up her arm. I snakes it's way under her clothes, wrapping itself across her skin.

It stops after having ties itself together. She can feel the rope criscrossing around her torso like a wide-meshed leotard. It doesn't seem to restrain her movements, but it is pretty tight. The parts around her chest push her breasts up and out a little, but what really gets her attention is a series of knots between her legs that rub in a very distracting way if the rest of her tugs the rope too much.

This situation hampers her progress, delaying her from moving onward while she's forced to adjust to the new situation.

Complication; Shibari: If your normal die rolls highest, (even if it's tied) roll 1d6 opposition.

>>134839

Oh, you wanted to peek into the next room, which gives you less information. Giving a room an actual examination requires that you enter.

Before Nia realizes it the dress is being laced behind her back.

Maid dress: -2 indecency.

"That will do for now, just take this."

A broom is shoved into Nia's hands, which despite what she may want won't let go of it.

"Some pesky magical girls have been salughtering the captain's familiars and what's left of them leaves quite the mess. Of course we're responsible for keeping the first two floors clean. We'll be having even more guests once the invaders are dealt with and we can't have them stepping over piles of slime and feathers."

The maid in the skimpy costume points to one of the other dozen girls in the room.

"You there, take a dustpan and show her around."

Complication; Cleaning compulsion: The normal die can not be used in a room with a mess to sweep up.

"Hi! You must have gotten here recently. You'll feel better soon! Huh? ears. Hey I think she was with the pets!"

"Doesn't matter, if they wanted to keep them they'd be in a cage."

"Oh, Well let's get going. We should make for the outer hallways first. I think the fastest way is back past the supply room."

>>134843

That counts for attendance but I'm already late with this.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4*-2 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Maid Dress

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.134865

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>134847

Sylvie shuts the door behind her, panting as she leans against the wall. "Ah christ…" she sighs, activating the glowing pearl earring that acts as her communicator.

"Okay, heads up to the team- I hope you lovebirds are listening too- If you see a maid that looks kinda like a mantis with knife hands… Just. Freaking. Run."

Getting a look around the lavish hall, the glistening oar on the floor catches her eye. Not seeing any immediate danger, she steps over to pick it up.

"Is that… a boat oar? What's an oar doing here?" she asks aloud, perplexed.

Examine Oar: Normal


 No.135025

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 1 = 3 (3d6)

>>134847

quick post, busy busy busy

Grab Crystal, head south: Normal/Indecency/Trance

***thinking of going South, West, South. That okay with you Isabel?'''


 No.135026

Dice rollRolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>135025

FUG. Reroll: Normal/Indecency


 No.135027

Dice rollRolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

>>135026

One more try. Reroll: Normal/Indecency


 No.135033

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>134847

Action now, post in a bit

Move East: Normal


 No.135034

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>135033

Opposition'


 No.135035

>>135033

>>135034

Before Silver could react, the rope had already wrapped itself around her body, pressing up against her tightly and making it hard to move. She felt like a chicken that had just been bound for cooking, and struggled with all her might to free herself until…she found she could actually move.

The girl shakily lifted herself up off the ground. The rope did impede her movement, but..it didn't limit her from anything really. Certain knots proved to be…distracting though, every step had bumps rubbing up against her chest, back, and other more private parts. She should have known better than to trust anything she found in this castle.

"Gotta meet up with the group…gotta be a way back." she muttered to herself as she shakily made her way east, hoping the rooms would link her back to one of the main groups.


 No.135036

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>134847

>That counts for attendance but I'm already late with this.

yup, all i'm aiming for. busy as well. sorry elly. want to get back to this/you when we can. Hope finals are over soon for you all!

>>135025

Sure! You've got the lead!

Action: Assist and follow Idol! Try not to get into a whole bunch of trouble!


 No.135048

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>134865

1d6, molesting strike


 No.135051

File: 750ab44d5858561⋯.png (6.52 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

Player Slot Opening

Akane has been absent for seven turns, unless the player returns before the next update the player slot will be up for grabs.

>>134865

As Sylvie looks down towards the oar, the doors of the cabinet it's laying beside fly open with several snake-like metal limbs with claws on the end reach for her. The limbs coil around her arms, fighting to cappture her completely.

Grapple! escape difficulty 4

>>135025

>>135036

Electric Idol and Isabel step into the next room, finding much of the floor covered with grates, most of which had violet limbs reaching up.

>>135035

Silver manages to make it into the next room, but the pressing distraction prevents her from getting a good look at the room proper, though there doesn't seem to be any pressing threat approaching her.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 2* 1, 1

Entranced 2

Heavy Gunslinger Akane 5* 3, 1

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4*-2 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Maid Dress

Heavy Gunslinger Akane

1 disc

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.135061

Dice rollRolled 6, 2, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>135051

East: Normal/Indecency/Trance

Grabby things popping out of the ground? No thank you! "Uh, let's try this way instead." Turning on her heels she makes for the side door.


 No.135062

Dice rollRolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>135061

>East

I'm illiterate

West, my mistake. Rerolling Normal/Indecency


 No.135063

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>135062

okay now that I'm turned the right directionIndecency


 No.135155

Dice rollRolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>135051

"Agh- What!?" Caught by the metal cables, Sylvie tries to pull herself out. Thankfully, her toned body wasn't so worn out from the scrap with the mantis that she couldn't put up a fight.

"A trap… Of course it's a trap you dumbass, what are you thinking?" she growls to herself as she struggles against the snares.

Escape!: Normal/Athletic


 No.135316

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>134847

Before Nia could do anything, the maid outfit was slipped on. At least it's modest she thinks to herself. She'll have to push through later, because right now there was now way she was taking on everyone at once, especially with this broom in her hand.

Nia simply nods and follows the girl back through the supply room to the outer hallway. There, she should be far enough from the other maids to take care of things.

Follow girl, try to make conversation: Normal

"So, how'd you end up here?" she asks, trying to be friendly.


 No.135389

>>135316

"Well, I was in the central shopping district when everything started. When I left the store I was at, there were crowds going both ways,"

The girl leads a fairly unobstructed way through he supply room, stopping to check the floors.

"I ended up going towards the tower. There was a girl in a bunny suit handing out cotton candy, so I tried some and then I got that crazy high. I think I was still a bit uncertain back then, but I decided to see what was going on with this tower."

Having helped lead Nia through most of the clutter she looked back.

"So how did you get here?"


 No.135441

>>135389

Nia goes with her previous cover when she was talking to that other girl. It seemed to work so far. "Me and a few others were just exploring, trying to see if we could get some stuff to sell. It seems the Empress doesn't care, spoke to one of her buddies and they were fine with it at long as we didn't do anything stupid. I mean, stuff on these floors magically reappears anyway since the rooms change so often. Much of it is junk, but the good stuff is worth some."

She looks around the room, "Good thing I ran into you guys though, some people thought I was a pet or something. Saw a few of them back that way. Maids are so much more dignified. Hell, I would have applied to be one but all the ones I've seen weren't exactly human."

"Oh, I'm Nia by the way," she finishes, hoping her new maid partner is just as friendly. She assumes she could take her out easily enough if needed.


 No.135492

Dice rollRolled 2, 2 = 4 (2d6)

>>135061

>>135051

The magical girl has a calm strut to her step, working those lovely booted heels around that grate!

"Mmh. Is it just me, or does this place seem to be getting a little more serious now that we're through the big door from last floor?" Isabel asks curious, her hands guiding Elly's body and hips, helping the still slightly butterfucked girl get her bearings straight!

lamp shade! too cute to pass up.

Action: follow/assist Elly. Assist + Not sure if indecency is mandatory, rolling if so!


 No.135513

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>135051

Silver let out an uneasy grunt as the bumpy knots rubbed up against her in all the wrong ways. She was so distracted in fact, that she had to stop and compose herself before getting a good look at the room around her.

Investigate Room: Normal


 No.135514

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>135513

>>135513

Opposition


 No.135517

File: 65ea1f9954c8d88⋯.png (6.73 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

Player Slot Open

After an extended absence, (guess we lost a player in the hacking) Heavy Gunslinger Akane is being changes to an NPC and a new player can now join.

>>135061

Electric Idol makes her way past the grabby limbs, arriving at the next room where another yellow orb sits in the center of the room. It doesn't seem to make any moves as she enters.

>>135155

Sylvie manages to barely slip her way out of the grip of the limbs, which grasp at the air a while before seeming ot give up and retreat back behind the doors.

>>135441

"Oh, you can call me Emily." The girl says as they make thier way to the end of the cluttered storage room.

>>135492

As Isabel follows EI, one of the grabby limbs mangages to snag on her ankle.

Grapple, roll 3 or higher to escape. (Can include other action.)

>>135513

When silver actually hasa chanceto look around, she sees the room seems to be pattenrned with many small beams running from the floor to the ceiling. Each square pillar has a groove in the middle of each side. Many of the pairs of pillars have planks of wood with odd wavy shapes running between them, seeming to make passing through a bit of a chore.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 1* 3, 1

Electric Idol 3* 1, 1

Entranced 3

Silver Fenrir 2* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4*-2 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Maid Dress

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.135657

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>135517

Clinging to what's left of her tattered costume, Sylvie backs away from the trap and goes to the first door she sees, this time taking care to get a good look at the room she's going into.

Move North: Perception


 No.135663

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d6)

>>135517

>As Isabel follows EI, one of the grabby limbs mangages to snag on her ankle.

>

>Grapple, roll 3 or higher to escape. (Can include other action.)

stuck check first…


 No.135710

Dice rollRolled 5, 5 = 10 (2d6)

>>135663

have fun

>>135492

Get the ball's attention/find out if anyone's home: Normal/Trance rp mostly, rolling if this is ruled otherwise I guess

"Woah woah! Thanks, I guess something's been messing with my head." The stone that got out of this place the better.

Oblivious to Isabel's newfound predicament, she stumbles through the door, bumping against the side of the doorway. Another one? "Hey! anyone alive in there?"


 No.135715

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

>>135517

Continue to follow Emily: Normal

Nia is relieved that Emily hasn't tried anything yet. Though, she can't help but think how long she'd have to keep up this charade. At least she'd have a chance of checking out the other door she skipped earlier.


 No.135759

Dice rollRolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>135517

Determined to make her way forward despite her…handicap, Silver did her best to maneuver around the beams in a relatively quick manner.

Move through beams southward: Normal, Indecency


 No.135760

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>135759

Indecency Check


 No.135763

Dice rollRolled 1, 2 = 3 (2d6)

>>135710

>>135663

This was me. name fell off.

"Ack! I-damnit, elllly." Isabel complains with a bit of a whine.

There's the shink of a sword being drawn, and isabel hacks at the groping entangling thing, knowing that where there's smoke there's fire! If there's one naughty thing, there's bound to be more on the way…

Gotta deal with it before she gets split from the impaired elly. Ruh roh… There's a worried glance back from the doorway, the girl just beyond it, makign a startled cry as she kicks and hacks the tentacle! Yellow orbs. that sounds like a trap!

Fight the tentacle! Holy arms, normal already rolled, and mandatory Indecency risk!


 No.135764

Dice rollRolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>135763

>>135710

you had to say it ellebelle! haha

indecency check!


 No.135765

>>135764

(by which i mean i forgot to adjust the dice. )


 No.135784

Seems like something broke, I'm not seeing posts that I know were there earlier.


 No.135785

>>135784

I had that happen to me once we came back from the hackening. Making a reply seemed to fix it for me


 No.135790

File: eff9cc65e5b8535⋯.png (8.13 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

And marina is back int the game. I'll remove Akane from play when it can be done reasonably.

>>135657

"Well, what do we have here?" A voice calls to Sylvie's left. On a Mezzanine halway up a staircase stands a woman in a modified maid's dress that bares her midrift with a skirt that dips a bit low in front. Tendrils coil around her legs as she leans back on a dark purple ball of limbs. An orate metal gate blocks the way to the start of the stairs.

"Are you one of the naughty girls making a mess of the place? Keeping the halls clean is more of a hassle than it should be thanks to you. Be a good girl now and maybe I won't have to punish you."

A pair of harpies leap off the railing of the raised plaform and dive towards Sylvie.

>>135710

The ball unfolds, taking the shape of a maid as it starts to move towards EI.

>>135710

"Wait, what happned here?" Emily says as the girls come across teh mess from earlier. She operates a hidden switch that brings a floor over the pit in the floor as the broom Nia draws Nia towards the confetti Stagelight's exit left behind.

>>135759

As Silver is making her way through, a pair of the oddly shaped boards slide along the grooves and clap together, clamping down on part of Silver's outfit and not letting go.

>>135763

Isabel fails to pull away from the tendrils as they cause her to fall, pulling her into the reach of more of the limbs.

Esape difficulty is 5 this turn.

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 2* 3, 1

Electric Idol 3* 1, 1

Entranced 4

Marina 1* 4, 1

Silver Fenrir 3* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4*-2 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Marina

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Maid Dress

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.135842

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 3, 4 = 15 (4d6)

>>135790

'Oh. Fuck.' Sylvie didn't say the words aloud, but from the look on her face, the maids heard it all the same. For a moment, she even considered surrendering, but with the harpies coming down at her, she suspected they were in no mood to parlay anyway.

Nocking an arrow and firing, she throws herself to try and avoid the swooping fiends, a roar of gunfire accompanying her.

"Akane! Get Marielle out of here!"

The archer hadn't known the two for very long, but from the body-sharing maid's mortified reaction to the other monstrous maidstaff in this tower, Sylvie wasn't willing to let either of them stay in a losing fight.

Shoot the Harpies: Normal/Bow/Indecency/Assist


 No.135893

Dice rollRolled 3, 5, 6 = 14 (3d6)

prepare to zap the cleaning lady: Electric Burst/Indecency/Trance

>>135790

"Woah, hey! Get back!"


 No.135894

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>135893

Indecency


 No.135919

Dice rollRolled 6, 2, 3, 4 = 15 (4d6)

>>135790

>>135893

"You get em, elly!" Isabel encourages, stuck and grappled a bit in her own situation. There's a flare of dark magics about her body and especially those boots, scrabbling back towards the door!

"h-hey. Careful of going south, there's frisky tentacles down here!" Isabel uses the communicator to spread the word, but finishes under the breath after the toggle's switched off. "Shame "

action: fight tentacles to move west! normal, holy arms, corruption, mandatory indecency risk!


 No.135920

>>135919

(oops, forgot to finish this though. Just a little fun jab!)

but finishes under the breath after the toggle's switched off. "Shame Kathy isn't here…"


 No.135962

Dice rollRolled 5 (1d6)

>>135790

Nia shrugs. "I don't know. It was like this when I passed through here. Looks like confetti. Was there a party?" Of course, Nia knows exactly what's been happening. She sweeps it over to Emily, who has the dust pan. "Let's hurry this up and head north."

Sweep up mess in attempt to keep cover: Normal


 No.136008

Dice rollRolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>135842

2d6, feather duster harpy.


 No.136009

File: 925f4052861b5f1⋯.png (8.11 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Floor2.png)

>>135842

With Akane's support, Sylvie manages to hold off the harpies and wound one of them.

"Such rude guests. Well, it's only a matter of time in the end, I'll make however many children it takes to get you girls under control."

One of the tendrils wrapped around the maid's leg starts to throb, and soon a fushia substance starts to drip from under her skirt as her belly starts to bulge.

>>135893

The maid's shape starts to melt from EI's attack, taking a looser shape as extra fluid falls off of it.

Success 1 of 2, one die removed.

>>135919

Isabel manages to pull free of the tendrils, soon joining EI in the next room.

>>135962

The floor is soon cleaned as the girls work.

"Shame these girls are causing cush trouble. We'd all be having such fun if they just played along."

Player Indecency corruption, addiction

Demonslayer Isabel 2* 3, 1

Electric Idol 3* 1, 1

Entranced 4

Marina 1* 4, 1

Silver Fenrir 3* 4, 1

Stardust Shooter Sylvie 4 1, 1

Swift Rogue Nia 4*-2 1, 1

NPC (Present) Status Addiction

Blue Cleric x,3 1

NPC (Benched)

Heartstrike Nurse 1,3 5

Stagelight Magician x,3 1

Assets:

Demonslayer Isabel

Purity gauntlet

Magic Card

Call Cube

Electric Idol

dark energy crystal

whiskapus 3

Magic Card

Marina

Cannon

Magic Card

Corruption syringe

Takoballoon 6

Silver Fenrir

dark energy crystal

Shadow puppy 3

Stardust Shooter Sylvie

dark energy crystal

Swift Rogue Nia

Maid Dress

Blue Cleric

Corruption syringe


 No.136011

File: fc9ffb920441fd7⋯.jpg (360.54 KB, 1024x1024, 1:1, 4892438816_0731412f12_b.jpg)

Dice rollRolled 1, 5, 1, 4 = 11 (4d6)

>>136009

Sylvie's eyes widen (and cheeks redden) in realization that the purple mass is more than a sex toy. Taking steps back from the harpies, she tries to keep herself from backing into a wall as she sends a pair of golden arrows soaring at the fleshy lump, opening herself up for attack for a few moments as she aims.

"Aim for… the thing! You know, the… purple… with the tenta-… the Koosh ball!"

'''Shoot the Koosh ball: Normal/Bow/Indecency/Assist


 No.136012

>>136011

"…. Why are you still here!?"


 No.136063

>>136012

I was working with NPCs being tagalongs, so they'll follow an active player until they tag out at a safe room or something.


 No.136089

>>136063

I'm aware. It was more of a narrative thing. I'm also sort of poking fun at Sylvie telling her to leave and then immediately asking for supporting fire


 No.136236

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>136009

"Who's causing trouble? Sorry I was just kind of passed through, haven't seen anyone really, just saw some maid girls or something and followed them around for some time. I'm kinda sneaky sometimes, but ended up walking into you guys!"

Nia pauses, "I did meet this blonde girl on the floor below. Kinda short-ish, though not much shorter than me. Said it was cool if I kept looking around."

"Alright, done sweeping. I think we should look north. After you, Emily!"

Nia holds the door open north for the girl to walk through, hoping she disarms whatever may have been reset.

Follow Emily: Normal




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / egy / fur / hentai / htg / hypno / islam / kpop ]