[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cafechan / femdom / funegros / hikki / hisrol / leftpol / sg / zenpol ]

/fur/ - Furry

all fur one and one fur all
Winner of the 53rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - egenerates

August 2018 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


►►► Get Whitelisted | Rules | Catalog | Log ◄◄◄

| Find & Share | Art | Edit | Literature | Porn |

File: 836fdf32612cb1a⋯.png (580.97 KB, 1440x1921, 1440:1921, 20180306_123949.png)

 No.64410

Anon went to Zaush's house, took his iPad, and snapped some quick pics of Zaush swapping lewd photos of underage girls with some other guy called Cobalt, in regards to art.

Zaush then admits to using child lewds as reference for his art lel

https://twitter.com/Zaush/status/970838972694904833?s=19

Unfortunately the screenshots of Zaush swapping kiddie pics has been taken down before I could nab em.

 No.64411

File: e0681407421a4ef⋯.jpg (543.79 KB, 916x1200, 229:300, 1464801885.zaush_daddyslit….jpg)

File: 154795a70f80725⋯.jpg (42.32 KB, 476x600, 119:150, ZaushChristmasCub.jpg)

If his art never made it blatantly obvious


 No.64414

Literally doesn't matter because furries will defend anything, anyone, for any reason. You can do fucking anything but so long as you've made lots of people jerk off to things you made, you're an infallible god.


 No.64415

File: d79d53afe233016⋯.png (305.07 KB, 609x904, 609:904, ClipboardImage.png)

And surprising nobody, the cuck king himself swoops in for another retarded tweet


 No.64416

File: d7b8a863aa0f325⋯.png (297.92 KB, 319x524, 319:524, 71442f642b5ed9461fa4ddf7cb….png)

Never fucking credit DogshitPress for anything. The original thread (and svreengrabs, be warned, CP) are over at lulz.

https://lulz. net/furi/res/3498226. html


 No.64418

>>64416

>>64410

pornhub and aliexpress host cp now?


 No.64419

>>64414

only applies to popufurs. Non-popufurs end up on a universal shitlist pretty damn easy over trivial shit.

This is Zaush, everyone knows he's a rapist so this will slide too.


 No.64423

>>64410

>lewd photos

Do you perhaps mean G-rated images that could be found on any apparel store for children? Or are you referring to the image with an adult pornstar? 🤔🤔


 No.64428

>>64423

Hi Zaush


 No.64435

>another str*t is a pedo

wow, how utterly unsurprising. He turned into a monster as soon as he started chasing girls instead of pursuing the purest love, between two men.


 No.64437

>>64435

All straight people are pedos


 No.64441

>>64428

Please, I wouldn't waste my time on this pathetic 20 user forum when I have hard drives to demagnetize.


 No.64442

This is fucking confusing, so did he get caught with actual CP or was he doing gray area shit like "make my character look like this" and trading pre-teen fashion catalogue pictures?

He's still a fucking weirdo either way, but actual CP warrants someone calling the party van near his area.


 No.64445

>>64442

It was just gray area shit from what I've seen. Still creepy as fuck though


 No.64446

File: e21787659cca805⋯.mp4 (7.35 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, The Core - PartyVan.mp4)

>Zaush_Leaked_Footage.MP4


 No.64449

>>64445

If you got random kid photos on you phone, you'll be called a pedo.


 No.64450

>>64423

>>64449

weeee eee eee eee


 No.64454

>>64442

everything was completely legal and not really creepy

unless you're prone to american prudishness, in which case just googling "child clothes" would get you mobbed


 No.64455

>>64454

Except these are kids in bathing suits being used a porn references. Also, it's judt creepy to have kids in swimwear on your phone or pc for no reason.


 No.64456

>>64416

404'd :'c

Didn't know there was a lulz.net thread!

>>64423

Still haven't seen the screens yet, lol. They keep getting taken down.

>>64445

Eghhh


 No.64458

Zaush is full of shit, literal naked shot of a little girl and a bunch of clearly underaged girls in fucking bikinis "g rated" my ass

and even IF even IF they were all adults, the chat logs are creepy as fuck, literally describing naive prepubescent girls first time with older guys as a way to "set the mood" for the drawing


 No.64459

File: ae75f5db2017a7f⋯.png (294.95 KB, 1064x239, 1064:239, WEW.png)

I can't breathe, holy shit this chatlog is as blatant as it gets


 No.64460

>>64455

go be american elsewhere

maybe in saudi arabia, where they share your sensibilities


 No.64462

>>64459

>people in the thread defending him

Holy shit LOL


 No.64463

File: f4570e818c9cc26⋯.png (96.44 KB, 606x355, 606:355, 1.png)

I really don't care about Zaush, he does make good art, but yeah, the conversations in these leaked pictures and chatlogs are fucking creepy.

But can we really blame him when one of the top threads here are about about little fur boys and has been for some time? Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less what you guys fap to.


 No.64464

>>64463

We don't give a fuck that he draws fictional cat-people hybrids that have young body types, it's the fact that he blurred the line between fiction and reality when he started calling IRL 12 year olds "fuckable".


 No.64465

>>64463

I think that's why we have a few in here wetting their pants pouting "but those weren't CP photos!!"

:^)


 No.64466

>>64464

Yeah, I can see your point.


 No.64468

>>64466

>>64465

>>64464

I think the issue is the Uncanny Valley effect that Zaush pushed himself into.

Good example would be I don't presume to think tentacle art lovers do sick shit IRL by chopping octopuses up and shoving them in their ass, but if a chatlog leaked where you started talking about IRL octopus species with the biggest appendages and girth then I would be creeped the fuck out and say you're starting to push it.

I don't give a fuck if people like loli or cub either even if most of that sort of stuff isn't to my taste, because taking a box of Crayons and a piece of paper and drawing a young looking Dragon-Loli cub thing on it and getting thrown into prison for 20+ years because of that is some Orwell shit.


 No.64482

>>64459

Wow it's almost as if female puberty occurs before 12 years of age.


 No.64483

>>64482

Please visit /pol/.


 No.64486

File: 1d66dc83b78409e⋯.jpg (32.76 KB, 390x310, 39:31, StirnerGoastStory.jpg)

>>64435

>Imagine being this spooked


 No.64489

>>64435

It honestly sounded like his last relationship didn't go very well with @CyndiFA,


 No.64490

>>64410

he hasn't done anything illegal.


 No.64491

>>64489

context/source?


 No.64492

File: 10b3917ee9bdae2⋯.jpg (118.85 KB, 1160x1200, 29:30, DXoxXq2U8AAihZJ.jpg)

>chat logs leaked, they contain nothing illegal

>zaush admits the logs are real (and legal)

>logs get deleted

>furry antifa trannies now claim that zaush admitted to swapping cp

>twitter people are all reasonable about this

>yikes


 No.64494

>>64411

>'males' have dickless sheaths

>'females' are totally null

neat


 No.64495

>>64494

I'd wanna get to be totally null as a "male" tho :3


 No.64498

>>64411

Ugh... I could never get into his work, all the characters have lanky Bayonetta legs.


 No.64500

File: fbdfa38447278c0⋯.png (50.08 KB, 548x546, 274:273, 6cd2784e5d782354432bf24cc3….png)

You mean to tell me the cub artist was a creep in his dms? Oh wow. I'm so shocked. Really though, I bet in a week or two no one will care about this anymore and Zaush will still make money with his porn art.


 No.64501

>>64455

you seem to be confusing "references" for "tracing these images so I can make them into furries"

I mean I know for you dumb fuck furries [referencing = plagiarizing images = it's okay] but come on, try not to be retarded for just a minute


 No.64502

>>64491

Too old


 No.64503

Look, if furries can defend aids spreaders and convicted murderers, human trafficking and slave trade and rapists, I'm sure a child porn ring would be fine as well. There's truly nothing that won't be defended and slid.


 No.64510

You could literally slice the cock and balls off a five year old boy and video tape yourself eating it while masturbating and furries would defend you so long as you're a popufur. If you're a popufur you're basically an ascended human being that's as close to god as it gets, with more freedom than a tv celeb.


 No.64511

>>64510

that's kinda hot


 No.64514

>>64510

They sure tore the crap out of Frank Gembeck, who was pretty popular and well-known when he got arrested for possessing actual CP.

...Zaush is still creepy.


 No.64526

>>64492

weeee eee eee ee


 No.64529

File: d29c26b9928b2e3⋯.png (1.13 MB, 1440x2960, 18:37, Screenshot_20180307-120520.png)

File: 2351f722c157270⋯.png (1.26 MB, 1440x2960, 18:37, Screenshot_20180307-120548.png)

File: b05e292abe9d79c⋯.png (531.16 KB, 1440x2960, 18:37, Screenshot_20180307-120751.png)

File: 69173d532f0f326⋯.jpg (84.08 KB, 963x1315, 963:1315, IMG_20180307_121054.jpg)

File: 7a7b9fc6227a3d1⋯.jpg (114.41 KB, 1280x1149, 1280:1149, IMG_20180307_121008.jpg)

>>64491

I started following her on Twitter after Zaush announced they were dating.

To be honest I feel awful for her, she moved from Germany to live with, Zaush and it kinda went down hill from there. She began to tweet less, and tweets were very depressing. Till she tweeted she was moving back to Germany. Since then she's tweeted vague comments on how she dreams about a very close person she doesn't talk to anymore. They both have a very similar art style, I'm assuming they were art buds for a long time, tried to date irl, & it just didn't work out very well.

She just made a statement on cub art too.


 No.64532

>>64411

God damn Anon, you're give me a sexual emergency over here.

I sure would love to shove my meat into one of his little otter girls of his right now. *sighs*


 No.64533

File: b056a5a280e46a4⋯.png (283.25 KB, 1440x978, 240:163, 20180307_124017.png)

Archive of original Lulz.net thread with the actual screenshots. https://archive.is/VrRjK

And an interesting allegation against Cobalt.


 No.64534

>>64501

Well you see I don't look at cub art so I wouldn't know.


 No.64535

>>64460

Think of it this way: If someone saw a bunch of Nazi swastikas, anti-Semitic propaganda, and quotes of Hitler over a backdrop of him, would it be wrong they think you're a nazi?

You're retarded boy-o.


 No.64537

File: 681d986a472af23⋯.jpg (232.44 KB, 884x960, 221:240, 681d986a472af23a936a38a5f9….jpg)

>>64526

you okay there anon?


 No.64543

>>64416

That hack steals from everything.

>>64535

Yes, because they aren't committing genocide. You can accuse them of thinking like one, but to claim that they have ties is retarded.


 No.64547

>>64543

Then it should be no surprise that you get called a pedo for having pictures of kids on your phone whom you have no relation to, especially if they're in swimwear.


 No.64548

>>64486

I don't know what that is, is it cuckold code for something?

Also, why are like half of the IPs on my vpn banned here?


 No.64552

>>64492

From a psychological point of view this pic makes me feel kinda sad for the artist. They have 0 power in their real life and try to project it onto their drawings, if they would be confronted by a real person that opposes their opinion they propably would cower in fear.


 No.64553

>>64492

>>64552

Who's the person being threatened in this piece? I see no arm-bands or anything...


 No.64554

Why would he have references? He doesn't even draw cub?

there's like one pic from years ago, and that wasn't remotely human in form.


 No.64555

>>64553

Zaush. The character kinda resembles his.


 No.64561

>Anon went to Zaush's house, took his iPad

did someone break into his house? what? I need an explaination, I know jack shit about this


 No.64564


 No.64565

>>64535

Think of this way: you saw someone wearing a leather jacket. Now you're calling them a nazi.

Goddamn idiot.


 No.64566

File: cab14f49e3ae977⋯.png (455.56 KB, 656x858, 328:429, DXuOK9LU8AAP7DQ.png)

lol


 No.64567

It's okay when a popufur does it


 No.64572

>>64566

Hot af


 No.64574

>>64564

Only emotionally charged dumbasses are calling that CP, the controversy is coming from him using real photos of revealing kids as reference.


 No.64575

>>64565

Look at these jumps you're making. Leather jackets are a greaser thing.

>HURR NUTN WRONG WITH THESE 7 YEAR OLDS I DON'T KNOE ON MY PHONE

People would call the police on you if tgey found random ass kids on your phone.


 No.64576

>>64575

found the american :^)


 No.64577

>>64575

And said police would tell them to file a report or something and call back when there's an actual issue.


 No.64584

File: 007ee377ac0bc45⋯.jpg (8.25 KB, 226x223, 226:223, images.jpg)

>>64532

>JOHN PODESTA


 No.64585

>>64416

CP? Where, It's sammie daniels and shitty photoshop. I'm not defending Zaush because he's a fucking weirdo but c'mon guys.


 No.64594

>>64576

>>64577

Samefag. Go out and show people all the random photos of kids on your phone, I dare you.


 No.64598

>>64594

Especially me, but only if they're sexy

don't wanna see no ugly-ass kids


 No.64605

>>64594

You know what they say about assuming.

And I really hate that sort of argument, what are you even trying to get across? That people will be mad and/or disgusted when you show them something controversial? Some might lash out? Of course, but so what? You'd get the same response shouting "hitler did nothing wrong" or something equally provocative.

Do you think someone's gonna call the police? They might, but pics like the ones involved in this situation are public domain, stuff you can find on a filtered google search. That doesn't make it "right" to carry around/get off to it, but it's not a crime.


 No.64607

>>64410

so thats what he meant by size difference huh?


 No.64614

Lol furry moralists.


 No.64615

File: 48c0f23c0390c02⋯.jpg (85.42 KB, 588x457, 588:457, pedophile.jpg)

just more proof that the furry fandom is a front for pedophiles.


 No.64619

>>64503

>human trafficking and slave trade

wait what>>64503


 No.64621

>>64619

>human trafficking and slave trade

Anon is a foggot. Most furries freed their slaves years ago. Shit my last slave wasn't worth the food I had to give him to keep him alive. The sex was awful too.


 No.64622

>>64615

Tell it to the police. Trials by chan are not legally binding.


 No.64624

File: f5739a3add70c1f⋯.png (351.8 KB, 1440x772, 360:193, 20180308_144111.png)

>>64615

wow guyz stop raping him


 No.64631

>>64410

>>64533

Which Cobalt is this they are talking about?


 No.64652

http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/zaush-and-other-popufurs-like-him.1645001/

Now watch Dragoneer go apeshit and ban someone for DARING to not like Zaush! Point about chewfox is perfectly valid, she got thrown out of the fandom for being on a talk show while the certified rapists and pedophiles get sucked off.


 No.64653

>>64652

wow daring to spread lies because you're jealous of how popular someone is (unlike you) wow how brave


 No.64654

>>64652

http://archive.is/po1I3

Archive for good measure


 No.64656


 No.64657

File: 0ce9c28aca02a0a⋯.jpg (69.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 1392114775760.jpg)

>>64652

Dragoneer blindly protecting Zaush against rightful criticism is one of the most disgusting things on the internet.

Only thing worse is knowing that his good-looking art has been squandered on awful fetishes.


 No.64659

File: 6d4f5ebcb685db2⋯.jpg (26.26 KB, 244x391, 244:391, welcome addition to any fu….jpg)

>>64657

>squandered

No idea what you could possibly be getting at


 No.64670

File: c2cc77115f81cae⋯.jpg (109.18 KB, 600x800, 3:4, c917fde6f86a6bcf73029bb124….jpg)

>>64659

The man is a total cuck


 No.64673

>>64670

this is honestly kinda hot


 No.64680

>>64670

>>64673

The fucking itself is, though I'm not a huge fan of the art style, but the cucking just makes me feel sad.

Expression on the guy is too much for me.

Looks utterly miserable.


 No.64686

>>64652

They deleted it


 No.64687


 No.64690

>>64621

>The sex was awful too.

It’s your fault for not engineering them to be good. http://chakats.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Non-Aligned_Worlds


 No.64715

File: 0cbf99d9da521a0⋯.png (74.63 KB, 1183x1388, 1183:1388, 0cbf99d9da521a0253e2e248c9….png)

>>64463

>X is creepy

thats feminist logic, i can call anything creepy and if enough retards (read: women and involuntary feminists) agree, then you can shit on people and have some cheap lulz.

the only difference is that furries are retarded, hundreds of conversations like this are had everyday on other means of communication, but they had to go and use the most easily hack-able normalfag one that is being tracked 24/7. How can government agencies be expected to respect people's privacy if these people don't respect it themselves?


 No.64748

>>64715

You aren't the smartest fur in the orgy pile are you lad, and/or lass?


 No.64752

>>64748

>You aren't the smartest fur in the orgy pile are you lad, and/or lass?

That is the dumbest analogy I’ve ever heard.


 No.64754

File: 694683e6a5bee52⋯.jpg (96.3 KB, 414x570, 69:95, serveimage-2.jpg)

>>64411

Just because they like drawing little girls being sexy doesn't mean they're an irl pedo.


 No.64759

>>64752

If that is the case, then you haven't been surfing on the net for very long.

But that's besides the point, lets go back to what this thread is about, hmm? Zaush and furries arguing about CP.


 No.64765

>>64740

They're more logical than you. Considering that you claim that an automatic holocaust would happen from incorrect pronouns.


 No.64770

>>64740

Furry Republic of Dixie when?


 No.64773

>>64754

lolicons are pedophiles in denial who found a safespace on the internet where they can tell each other that its ok because its anime and that they're not really pedophiles, when in reality they're just non-acting pedophiles who found an outlet for their pedophilia, they may be socially functional and all, but at the end of the day they are sexually aroused by children's physical features.

i ain't judging though, the effects of sex on children are vastly exaggerated for the political gain of the gynocracy, its always nice to have a boogeyman you can point at someone with and have them destroyed without any thought put into the situation by authorities. also i love the fact that "gynocracy" gets a red squiggly line underneath it, as if it wasn't a real word or the predominant system of authority in the current world


 No.64776

>>64740

>this obsessed with politics

Jesus christ, faggot, you really do put the sperg in poilitisperg.


 No.64812

>>64805

>Sexual minority needs the bullet, not acceptance.

t. LGBTQ+ 2018


 No.64813

File: 3d434060c500c8f⋯.jpg (20.11 KB, 443x332, 443:332, 1466686771349.jpg)

>>64805

you made like a dozen incorrect assumptions about me alone in a twitter-sized sentence, nice job. that's how i know you're a stupid bitch who should go back to tumblr. you talk like being around an "adult woman" is a good thing and not a punishment, a liability, and most likely, an economic death-sentence, you vastly overestimate the value of your vagina.

you want to know why sex with children is illegal? because women rule the world. if it wasn't, the gynocracy would collapse overnight. nobody would put up with your stupid shit if they could have a healthy relationship with a young girl who hasn't been corrupted by your "equality" bullshit. thats why women oppose it, they fear it, because it would put the reigns of society back in the hands of men where they belong.


 No.64819

>furries are so hated that the chlorine gas attack was only ignored by law enforcement but also laughed at by any news outlet that bothered to cover it

Imagine how you'd be treated if a major news outlet covered the shit Zaush has done.


 No.64820

>>64819

>covered the shit Zaush has done.

what has he done exactly?


 No.64822

File: b6361964f706609⋯.png (875.76 KB, 1403x845, 1403:845, 1403630409.panic-panic_ske….png)

>>64680

cucking can be hot as fuck, especially if it's gay and involves chastity. To each their own I suppose


 No.64823

>>64813

People didn't have sex with children because the risk of death during child birth was much higher than an fully grown 18 year old women.


 No.64825

File: e823bff94d6d9e5⋯.jpg (56.53 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, this stop sign is an octag….jpg)

>>64822

>cucking can be hot as fuck

>>64823

yes. and then contraception was invented, but lets ignore that because muh feelings and muh boogeyman to subdue men to my .


 No.64826

File: 0b34d695913ba69⋯.jpg (85.49 KB, 800x800, 1:1, 42bb9a4f655ec8ac2a108f6308….jpg)

>>64822

Even though it isn't my thing, I'm actually okay with pictures like these because EVERYONE seems to be enjoying themselves, but the reason I hate cucking is because 99% of the art is drawn by people with some fucked sadistic fetish by drawing dudes in the corner crying and look like they've been tied up and waterboarded like the Guantanamo facility and their wife is getting fucked 10 feet away while he has the "I don't consent and will need therapy for the next 20 years" face on.


 No.64830

>>64825

There's also the psychological and physical damage that happens, but you don't care. You just want to inflict pain and ruin lives.


 No.64835

File: e874f04e858d19f⋯.jpg (157.27 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, you have no power here.jpg)

>>64830

>the psychological and physical damage

woman detected, your days are over bitch, enjoy them while they last, robots are coming to replace you.


 No.64836

>>64835

Oh yeah because all the tearing that happend because their orifices are too small doesn't exist. There's also the heaps of studies showing the mental damage children can get from sexual activity at a young age, but you're not the intellectual type huh? Vaccines and floride scare you?


 No.64839

>>64836

>giving head will give them IRREPARABLE PHYSICAL DAMAGE

>b-b-but muh studies

oh like kinseys studies? oh wait, i almost forget, studies are only valid when they agree with you, just like the studies done on IQ, you dont actually read them, you just agree with the ones that are convenient and claim the ones that aren't are racist/misogynistic/pedophilic.


 No.64845

File: 5ab37efef421738⋯.jpg (15.67 KB, 399x400, 399:400, 1507647599443.jpg)

>>64839

>why won't you let me make this 4 year old suck my cock

what the fuck is going on in this thread


 No.64847

File: c390499f85c47ac⋯.png (107.06 KB, 1428x548, 357:137, 20180311_153907.png)

File: 99af9d4a21b1f9e⋯.jpg (23.9 KB, 800x247, 800:247, IMG_20180311_152744.jpg)

File: 754237857fa4307⋯.png (1.05 MB, 1437x1240, 1437:1240, 20180311_154006.png)

>draw underage character for comic

>absolutely make no changes to the design except-

"haha just kidding guys she's 18 now" :^))

Furaffinity "Cub Team": it's not cub guyz hehe shhhhhhh ;)


 No.64849

>>64845

I don't know but it's hilarious. Holy shit.


 No.64853

>>64845

Nambla in the house is what.


 No.64856

>>64822

I'm more fond of the sharing cuckoldry, nothing beats fucking a hung femboy while he fucks your wife, then finishing it off with some DPP and feeling each others cocks rub together in a warm cum filled hole.


 No.64857

>>64410

>one of the few good furry artists

>lets be hypocrites and reck him

>oh shit now where is the porn?


 No.64858

>>64857

I guess Roman Polansky gets a free pass too?


 No.64862

File: 1b60d62265f3759⋯.jpg (502.24 KB, 752x900, 188:225, 1499996703.darkwargreymon_….jpg)

>>64826

>>64856

Yeah, I enjoy everyone having fun too but I also enjoy the mean stuff like denial and teasing. It's just really sexy


 No.64863

>Oh no he used references

You are a virtue signaling faggot.

Not even a case of Zaush being busted for real CP. The archive on lulz.shows off the same kind of shit you can find with any google search.


 No.64864

>>64822

I love fetishising the deliberate breakdown of what should be the most faithful, trusting relationship of your life!


 No.64865

>>64863

The archive has chat logs where he says IRL 12 year olds are sexy and "fuckable", we don't give a shit about the fashion catalogue pictures he got from a magazine.


 No.64866

>>64773

>Lolicons are pedos

If it's 2D it might not even be OK. Look up the case against Chris Handley.


 No.64868

File: b57f800f6f2ce0c⋯.jpg (742.27 KB, 1359x1237, 1359:1237, Screenshot_20180311-211233.jpg)

File: c2ae450de2b3eb8⋯.jpg (377.08 KB, 1438x727, 1438:727, 20180311_211336.jpg)

Adding to >>64459

How can you read these & not be creeped the fuck out? Eck


 No.64869

>>64868

I know they're sfw photos, the lulz.net thread was taken down for having the full screenshots. Rather not have that happen, this is one juicy thread ;^)


 No.64870

>>64865

>The archive has chat logs where he says IRL 12 year olds are sexy and "fuckable"

well, he ain't lying, 12 year olds are hot and fuckable.


 No.64872

File: 0349e000b741935⋯.png (200.41 KB, 179x588, 179:588, No Stop.png)

>>64459

>I've done younger


 No.64876

>>64872

if their age is on the clock, anon...


 No.64880

>>64847

Fun Fact: Dragoneer has cub art, lots of it. Even had one of his shitty characters in Softpaw "Magazine"

So of course he's going to defend Zaush.

Also a fun fact: Theres still tons of cub art on FA, but thanks to not tagging or miss-tagging there are tons of it easy to find and the mods do nothing about it.


 No.64883

>>64870

>>64876

Zaush we all know it's you, it's probably time you invested in therapy


 No.64887

File: bb3d2169955ffad⋯.jpg (212.58 KB, 900x808, 225:202, 1494237454.zaush_vulpix-me….jpg)

>>64883

>everyone who disagrees with my feminist agenda is zaush


 No.64888

>>64869

yes, the lulz thread was totally taken down by a mod for illegal material

not accidentally deleted because lulz and it's moderation tools are buggy pieces of shit


 No.64889

>>64887

I wanna be that vulpix cboy


 No.64904

>>64880

What was up with that Chrome fella he dated before Sqiggles?


 No.64906

is FA unreachable for anyone else


 No.64907

Has anyone reported this fucker to the authorities/media yet, or is this fandom as trash as I always thought it was?


 No.64908

>>64907

>hello police? there's this sexual deviant on the internet who disagrees with me! REEEE


 No.64909

>>64906

it was giving me a cloudflare error but its back now


 No.64914

>>64847

I'd fuck her if she was my daughter. Seriously, I would destroy that ass.

Zaush is turning me into a pervert, someone needs stop him!!


 No.64917

File: a39dd099115759c⋯.png (23.5 KB, 512x512, 1:1, thonk.png)

>>64914

if she was your daughter would that mean that you married a dog?

HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


 No.64919

File: 84c8f817ff3bfca⋯.jpg (37.69 KB, 600x600, 1:1, 84c8f817ff3bfca796d6820501….jpg)

>>64845

A bunch of people who should be placed on a watch list and possibly killed.


 No.64921

File: 3c2953c215189f9⋯.jpg (3.36 KB, 129x80, 129:80, 1330953304416.jpg)

>>64919

>go into site for anime & furry masturbating degenerates

>act like you're the highest moral authority around and police people's fantasies

i want you normalniggers out of the site


 No.64927

>>64917

Why would I marry some bitch when dog shelters exist?


 No.64928

>>64868

Hello Patch,

Why did you censor the photos? It's a fucking Bing Images search result, how bad could it be?

Dramafag.


 No.64929

>>64880

I own all the softpaw mags and the Finding Avalon issue. They're alright.

FA's acceptable content rules are some of the shittiest. E621 is the worst. IB would be better if it allowed actual posting of 2D humans. Instead what you get is people linking to their shota and loli off site, so really the guidelines don't cover jack shit in that regard.


 No.64931

>>64928

Haha I'm not Patch. He's gay ;^)

Refer to these! I think a lot of people had glossed over the archive link, figured I'd post the screenshots.

>>64888

>>64533


 No.64932

>>64929

own? as in physical?


 No.64935

>>64931

the naked pictures are all visibly over 18, and the childrens pictures are model pictures that are perfectly legal under US law. Its the same kind of pictures that you'd see in a catalogue of childrens summer clothing and those aren't banned.

typical zaush thread, move along.


 No.64937

File: 8677d7aa6f7b013⋯.jpg (22.48 KB, 200x258, 100:129, SoftpawMagazine_issue4cove….jpg)

>>64932

I still have mine too. They sold hard copies for a while. I bought the first issue at Anthrocon. They sold it in the Dealer's Den, it wasn't a big deal back then.

I ended up getting the second and third issues...I don't think I have the 4th. =(


 No.64943

>>64937

dang, nice.

i have digital versions of it from 1 to 4, and finding avalon 1


 No.64945

You have to wonder. This person went through Zaush's phone, and they didn't find any actual CP?


 No.64946

>>64935

It's the context that's the problem.


 No.64948

>>64946

i see no problem here.


 No.64949

>>64946

There is no problem other then your own butthurt.


 No.64977

File: 722c21826253c23⋯.jpg (39.11 KB, 483x1200, 161:400, IMG_20180313_025025.jpg)

File: 0d01a1722948c2a⋯.jpg (136.84 KB, 900x1200, 3:4, IMG_20180313_025017.jpg)

File: c794352a8737c41⋯.jpg (32.63 KB, 960x268, 240:67, IMG_20180313_025027.jpg)

never forget

Although I do wish it was, that's not Zaush's arm, but it is a great bonus.


 No.64985

>>64977

absolute madman


 No.64995


 No.64999

>>64977

The tattoo artist made her look even younger, for some reason

which is hot


 No.65006

>>64937

What caused cub to become such a big fucking deal anyway? It used to be everywhere, then Neer purged it from FA and IB got founded, but most artist just bailed from it all together and now it's scarce outside of my Chinese Cartoon books.


 No.65007

>>65006

>It used to be everywhere, then Neer purged it from FA

Neer purged it because AlertPay (now Payza) threatened to pull out if they didn't. Poor sponser imo.


 No.65009

>>65006

The FA ban validated the opinions of those who already disliked it, now they feel they have a platform to stand up on and shout down to everyone else.

Funny how everyone says that cub fans are pedos, yet there's sparingly any evidence of said cub fans actually being pedos, BUT RAPISTS AND MURDERS on the other hand, wew lad, there's a ton of those, funny how rape and gore art doesn't cause any uproar.


 No.65010

>>65006

>>65007

feminists bullied alertpay into not accepting FA's money because "think of the children". The root cause of all the butthurt about cub and pedophilia in general comes entirely from women who want their stinky rotten roastbeef pussies to have more value than it actually has.


 No.65014

>>65010

The sheer amount of projecting in this post holy shit.


 No.65022

If I can be blatantly honest, I've always treated cub art the same way I treated gore art:

I don't give a shit until you start watching Columbine tribute videos on loop and sharpen up IRL knives.

Think of it this way, this whole situation would be the equivalent of a gore artist using ISIS beheading videos and police photographs of Ted Bundy's victims to make gore fetish commissions; It gives people an uncanny valley feeling and they're not sure whether to call the cops even though they haven't broken any laws or at the very least call him a fucking weirdo that's straddling the edge.

Seems to be the situation that's going on here, in the case of the gore artist if they start hacking people up and using that as IRL art reference then they're getting a visit from the party van, the same way Zaush will if he goes from swimming suit catalogues to the Darkweb/Onion websites.


 No.65023

>>65022

Technically, a more apt comparison would be a gore artist using reference of fully clothed, healthy soldiers just standing around.


 No.65026

>>65014

i hit the nail on the head didn't i?

>>65022

nah, gore is OK, murder is OK, bloodsplatter on public TV that kids have access to any time of the day? totally acceptable.

but god forbid a 17 year old appears naked on TV, that would be DISRESPECTING WHAMEN, that's a no-no!


 No.65056

>>65026

You really do have nowhere to go after /r/incels got banned, don't you?

Consider the following; you can't get laid, yet litterally BILLIONS with a capital B of other men can. There's a difference between you and REAL men.


 No.65058

File: 6cde5df9588d7ab⋯.png (288.21 KB, 600x512, 75:64, question nigger.png)

>>65056

i have no idea what you're talking about


 No.65059

>>65058

It's OK to be a virgin loser NEET.

Well, it's actually really not... But I'll lie to you to make you happy.


 No.65060

File: 3feba4f5e01e92f⋯.jpg (243.88 KB, 1200x971, 1200:971, Gaycuck1_u18chan.jpg)

>>65059

>you're worth nothing unless you fuck my rancid gash

so glad I'm gay


 No.65062

>>65060

>35 billion years of evolution and sex end with you

>leaving no lasting impact in this world after you die

>not being bisexual master race


 No.65063

>>65056

>>65059

>but life is all about getting vagina! if you don't get vagina you're worthless! GETTING VAGINA IS THE ONLY MEASURE OF WORTH FOR MEN

spotted the woman


 No.65064

>>65063

I want reddit to leave


 No.65065

>>65062

you will most likely not leave a lasting impact either, specially if you're a woman. don't overestimate yourself.

>>65064

i want tumblr to leave.


 No.65066

>>65065

What made you like this?


 No.65067

>>65060

was that drawn by zaush or someone else?


 No.65068

I want normalfags to leave, let people enjoy their kinks in peace. Especially when they go out of their way to remain hidden and obscure, to where you'd have to actively seek them out to even know about it.

(I'm referring to cubs, not CP/racy model pictures)


 No.65069

>>65067

Zaush, but edited


 No.65070

>>65060

Man I hope this doesn't scare him away from cub porn

Give in to your degeneracy zaush, I love your art so much.


 No.65071

>>65069

thanks, i just wanted to tag it in hydrus


 No.65072

File: 515cad8b59e7855⋯.jpg (277.53 KB, 1200x1175, 48:47, bad-influence2_u18chan_u18….jpg)

>>65070

agreed


 No.65073

>>65072

this is good


 No.65074

>>65066

He's right. The majority of furries hate cub but the people that make the most fuss over it and actively try to stop it are women. It's obviously because they naturally want to be protective of kids and not out of jealousy like the other anon implied. Either way, pearl clutching moralfags are cancer and should just let people draw whatever they want and not hound people for this shit.


 No.65077

>>65074

t.pedophile


 No.65078

File: 35898d0323b6652⋯.jpg (28.6 KB, 600x400, 3:2, what.jpg)

>>65077

It's just drawings, fam.


 No.65079

>>65078

>watch horror movie

>"so you like horror anon?"

>UHM NO ITS JUST MOVING PICTURES


 No.65080

>>65079

Wouldn't a better analogy be liking horror stuff irl and fantasy?


 No.65081

File: 3a70ab26a4a7900⋯.png (5.91 MB, 3000x3409, 3000:3409, bad-influence-color_u18cha….png)

>>65074

It is true that 90% of those complaining about this stuff on twitter are women

Not that there's anything wrong with that, ladies. You do you.


 No.65082

>>65081

>You do you.

I'd have this same opinion if their complaining didn't actually didn't have the potential power to ruin everything. At least inkbunny will always be safe. Hopefully Zaush can just survive off that as a desperate last resort if things really go south. I'm still having doubts that FA will do anything about this though.


 No.65083

File: 5d2e2f6367f3932⋯.jpg (72.96 KB, 1023x696, 341:232, CQqyiKgUAAAi-pe.jpg large.jpg)

>>65082

idk if anything, if they manage to wipe out his patreon/FA, it just means he'd have to draw tons of cub art commissions on IB to survive.

That's the irony of it all, if they succeed, the result will be a production of far more 'CP' than previous. The opposite of what they purport to desire.


 No.65084

>>65074

>It's obviously because they naturally want to be protective of kids and not out of jealousy like the other anon implied.

if women want to be protective of kids why are single mothers fucking everywhere?

if women want to be protective of kids why are they out partying and drinking and leaving their kids with nannies/alone when they're over 30?

face it, they're jealous. they were jealous 2 centuries ago when they began pushing this communist bullshit, and they're jealous now.


 No.65085

>>65084

Stop going full incel. I hate them actively being against cub but you're not making things better either.


 No.65086

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

I'm reading this thread and its just like, wew. Do you guys legit think "ree only women don't like cub and it's because roast beef or something ree" or what? If serious, it unironically feels like you guys have never had a positive interaction with someone of the opposite sex.

Or am I missing out on the latest hot meme?


 No.65087


 No.65088

File: f6eb5dd2dd518ea⋯.png (76.49 KB, 908x349, 908:349, nope.png)


 No.65089

>>65086

It's only one guy


 No.65090

>>65083

It would be ironic if we just got floods of cub porn because of this


 No.65091

>>65090

We need more Cynthia fanart like lando did.


 No.65097

>>65085

>but you're not making things better either.

neither are you, because you're too much of a pussy to see things how they really are.


 No.65110

I don't really get people who are okay with cub art, but think using pictures (legal ones, obviously) as references is crossing the line. What else is he supposed to use? Other drawings? Do they realize someone had to use another reference to make that drawing?


 No.65114

File: 6dac6d9297ad864⋯.png (76.52 KB, 906x340, 453:170, yes.png)


 No.65130

File: fc4fe3c94b07afe⋯.png (1022.66 KB, 1440x2181, 480:727, 20180314_184043.png)

File: 5aa303bb37d0d69⋯.png (503.86 KB, 1440x2021, 1440:2021, 20180314_184102.png)

File: 3c6e913c87afcba⋯.png (506.52 KB, 1440x1921, 1440:1921, 20180314_184115.png)


 No.65136

>>65130

>y-yeah forgive this guy, lets focus on zaush! reeeeeee

furfags lmao


 No.65152

>>65062

With women like you it’s no surprise so many men are homosexual.


 No.65153

>>65084

>face it, they're jealous. they were jealous 2 centuries ago when they began pushing this communist bullshit, and they're jealous now.

What does this have to do with communism?

>>65130

These people are autistic.


 No.65156

>>65062

You know this sort of craziness is what drives men away from you, right?


 No.65158

>>65062

You may not like it, but this is what the ideal female body looks like. https://e621.net/post/show/1276383/after_sex-anthro-blush-bottomless-canine-clothed-c


 No.65165

>>65158

But that's a boy


 No.65166

>>65110

Show me a real life cub.

Oh wait, you can't.

Using kids is disgusting you pedo.


 No.65167

>>65166

>Oh wait, you can't.

of course he can't, cucks and feminists made it illegal.


 No.65169

>>65158

tfw not a cboy


 No.65172

>>65166

>Using kids is disgusting you pedo

Because I'm sure making your kids attend stupid pageant shows and dolling them up until they don't even look human just to validate yourself is totally OK.


 No.65175

File: 023369c627ba25d⋯.jpg (53.42 KB, 400x600, 2:3, 400px-911_0029.JPG)

RC Fox took his own life, to avoid a 7-9 year sentence. He was literally exiled from the community after word got out he had child porn on his computer.

He was an awkward guy, the locals didn't like him, but no one wanted him dead.

Source: all over furry social media


 No.65176

File: b9167ebc205b3aa⋯.jpg (173.48 KB, 945x1280, 189:256, IMG_20180315_110814_692.jpg)


 No.65179

>>65176

RIP, feminism claims another life


 No.65182

>>65172

I find that abhorrent, too. A lot of what society deems "okay" has been pushed beyond reasonable limits and make normal. That's why I'm saying it's not okay.


 No.65185

>>65182

>>65172

have you guys ever heard about the Overton Window?


 No.65186

>>65175

literally who? post porn of his oc


 No.65187

File: ab38126c5fd0a27⋯.png (44.85 KB, 597x352, 597:352, 1.png)

File: 04d649761ab2b74⋯.png (42.76 KB, 592x334, 296:167, 2.png)

File: ecb335db7498aaf⋯.png (45.95 KB, 594x332, 297:166, 3.png)

I really hope Zaush doesn't buckle under all this, because these people aren't going to stop with just him. Their end goal is to police everyone's art in the fandom.


 No.65188

>>65179

>>65176

>On August 31, 2017, R.C. was charged by Pennsylvania State Police with 20 counts of dissemination of child pornography, one count of possession of child pornography, and one count criminal use of a phone.[15][16] The arrest came after a 2016 confession to possessing about 50 videos of child pornography on his computer, in turn following a 2015 event where a sexual video depicting an 8-year-old child was traced to R.C.'s computer.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/R.C._Fox

Even the most basic googling would have shown you that he was a legit, unironic pedophile, not just a cub twat. Nigga deserved every inch of rope around his neck.

Also I met this guy at AC2015. He wanted to get jiggy with me when i told him I had a zipper too lol. Kinda funny to think he's dead now.


 No.65189

>>65187

<waaa this guy is better than me, i want to ruin his life!

<what do you mean i can't use my vagina to do that? GRRRRR

<RAPE, PEDOPHILE, RACIST, MISOGYNY, oh no, the spook buzzwords aren't working anymore!

>mfw >>64835


 No.65190

File: 0d78078fc9ee80f⋯.jpg (44.66 KB, 409x409, 1:1, confy pepe.jpg)

>>65188

>he was a legit, unironic pedophile

on one end, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. On the other end, he was too fucking stupid to have some basic OpSec, not even encryption, just a basic "shut the fuck up" rule.

from that end of the topic, yeah, glad he killed himself. he would have probably taken many more pedobros with him if he had been allowed to go on.

furfags smdh


 No.65191

>>65190

>posting admitting you're a pedo to a website that is run and monitored by (((them)))


 No.65192

File: c80146a90e90d5d⋯.png (994.65 KB, 820x952, 205:238, 1424996896.-rc-_1424991478….png)

File: 66bdd6d77eff25d⋯.jpg (172.5 KB, 892x1280, 223:320, 1433246714.-rc-_1433246118….jpg)

File: b6c132c19cd1dae⋯.png (914.91 KB, 1138x1200, 569:600, 1435542524.-rc-_1435415825….png)

File: 864173c254fa1cc⋯.png (890.33 KB, 1054x975, 1054:975, 1476748527.-rc-_1470404292….png)

File: 5c418a415e62338⋯.png (490.86 KB, 1247x947, 1247:947, 1476748708.-rc-_1444767635….png)

>>65186

He deleted all of his accounts everywhere before he offed himself, but I trawled the FArchives anyway. See kids? This is why you save shit. You never know what's going to happen, either the original uploader throws a hissy fit and quits the fandom forever, or gets v& for having pictures of Computer Processers on their PC.

You have to believe me when I say that I searched everywhere and these were the best pics I could find. Other than that, I can tell you he was a bisexual femboy and named his sona after RC Cola...aaaaaand I have no other information available...


 No.65193

>>65192

usually i'd agree with you but none of that is really worth saving.

i dont see any situation where i could possibly cum to those terrible pics


 No.65194

File: 2ef37d1d5b08f02⋯.jpg (21.93 KB, 600x600, 1:1, josef.jpg)

>>65191

just because i think there's nothing wrong with putting pineapple on pizza, it does not mean that i love putting pineapple on pizza. Learn your fallacies.


 No.65195

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

https://crimewatchdaily.com/submit-a-tip/

I've contacted both- law enforcement and actual news. Breitbart would just defend Zaush, they are fake news.


 No.65197

File: 2c5db20a3d1320a⋯.png (59.79 KB, 440x308, 10:7, okay.png)


 No.65198

>>65190

>on one end, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

spotted the Trump voter.

Pedos don't deserve acceptance, they deserve prison. Chris Hansen > Milo. Kueirg has more balls and sense that a conservative any day. You are mentally ill, not natural, get over it. Get help or off yourself.

(Hi /leftypol/! You would be harder to find if you didn't have this obsession with Milo!)

 No.65199

File: af6fabdd2edf588⋯.png (302.49 KB, 497x375, 497:375, bender.png)

>>65198

>spotted the Trump voter.


 No.65200

File: 630e00229b02519⋯.png (3.02 MB, 1822x1192, 911:596, 630.png)

>>65198

How the hell is trump relevant to that?

>>65195

Congratulations, one more for the recycle bin. As much as people want to be outraged about this, he hasn't committed a crime.


 No.65201

>>65198

wouldn't supporting pedophilia be right up your alley? since you are a "liberal" and not a conservative?


 No.65202

>>65200

>Congratulations, one more for the recycle bin. As much as people want to be outraged about this, he hasn't committed a crime.

No crimes that would actually hold up in a court of law as of yet but if this guy has suggestive images of 8 yearolds just lying around ready to share it's probably safe to assume he's also got far more explicit content too.

TBH I'd love for a van to show up on his doorstep and to search all of his hard drives. $20 it's either all encrypted or they find legit Computer Processors


 No.65203

>>65192

There's also a lewd fursuit video, somewhere. It's just him getting pushed onto a bed.

Nothing really too notable, just was kinda a nerdy, awkward dude. But was pretty active on telegram.

We shared a number of mutual groups, he seemd to have a really shitty self esteem. I don't think people telling him to KMS and outing him really helped him feel any better about himself.


 No.65205

>>65202

>i would love if a persons privacy was violated for my pleasure

so its OK when they do it to people they hate, but not OK when they do it to you


 No.65206

>>65205

>He thinks public figures have a right to privacy


 No.65207

>>65206

he's not a public figure, he's just some faggot that draws something you don't like. and you're a liberal cunt who wants freedoms stripped away from people you disagree with it. 8 years bitch, deal with it.


 No.65208

>>65207

>and you're a liberal cunt who wants freedoms stripped away from people you disagree with it. 8 years bitch, deal with it.

This is some serious projecting. Voted Trump btw. Clear you didn't since you support pedophiles. Sad! 8 years indeed ;) hopefully you get 80 pedo


 No.65209

>>65208

i thought you were this retard >>65198 my bad


 No.65210

>>65209

Hope you get 80 and get put in a womens prison with Hillary like the pansy soyboy you are - too fucking pathetic to fuck adult women so you gotta prey on children. SMDH


 No.65211

>>65210

you're like a little child throwing a temper tantrum with these witchhunt threads, too bad you're not as hot as one


 No.65212

guys, guys, we don't have to be from any particular political party to appreciate that tight cubs are superior


 No.65213

>>65211

Fuck off libcuck


 No.65214

>>65213

>if u disagree with me you're a trump supporter!

>if u disagree with me you're a libcuck!

so which one is it?


 No.65216

>>65214

>"everyone replying to me on an anonymous image board is the same person"

So you're attracted to children because of similar mental capacity?


 No.65217

>>65216

i found it funny that i've been called both in the same thread for having an opinion that doesn't conform to the feminist dogma


 No.65221

It looks like his patreon is about to get nuked.


 No.65223

>>65187

content that can hurt so many individuals in the process

Like who? This is fucking retarded.


 No.65224

>>65221

whose patreon?


 No.65226

File: b0018c7dfec508f⋯.png (12.69 KB, 808x550, 404:275, Zaushpatreon.png)

>>65224

Zaush


 No.65227

>>65226

thank god we have yiff.party.


 No.65228

File: 438a9fe6b00c473⋯.png (14.06 KB, 368x113, 368:113, a.png)

cucknadian


 No.65229

File: 76556f8211636a3⋯.gif (265.22 KB, 300x500, 3:5, lopunny twerk.gif)

>>65228

>draw

>CP

bracing for the zaush patreon comeback and the salty antipedo tears


 No.65230

>>65227

There will be nothing to get off yiff.party if he isn't able to upload more patreon art.


 No.65231

>>65230

what is there will be left there, thats what i mean.


 No.65233

>>65210

>Government please dictate what im allowed to draw!

gross


 No.65238

>>65228

>I do not support your freedom

Stop right there, anything beyond that is irrelevant


 No.65239

>>65198

I can tell that you're just parroting the insults that other people told you.

>>65086

They just notice that most women are social media activists. Men shrug it off because kemono artists do the same content that others get pissed at Zaush for. I really hope people don't get angry at Kikurage or ovopack.


 No.65240

File: 81be1f09c8fea14⋯.png (96.69 KB, 1184x1291, 1184:1291, Stirnercatboy.png)

>>65187

Sounds Spooky


 No.65242

File: 267ca997b47aeb8⋯.png (7.88 KB, 251x201, 251:201, download.png)

>>65217

>>65216

>>65214

>>65213

>>65211

>>65211

>>65210

>>65209

>>65208

>>65207

>>65206

>>65205

Am I the only one that feels like 1/3 of this thread is some dude with multiple personality disorder having a debate with himself?


 No.65249

if Sergalicious were still at Lulz, he'd be defending Zaush

>were

>implying he didn't drop the name and go anon when it came out he was internet drama tard Jin Saotome

>implying he'd leave a board full of pedo filth, or any board at all since he stays daily glued to 4chan boards that hate him


 No.65256

>>65079

>Watch horror movie

>"So you like murdering people Anon?"

>YEAH TOTALLY DUDE

Fucking neck yourself.

>>65086

He's not entirely wrong that modern day women are insufferable cunts who place entirely too much worth on their vaginas. Back in the day men used to keep them in their place, now with this acceptance movement women have gained entirely too much power and thrown nearly everything out of wack. But it's not just women who have a hateboner for cub, you've got moral busybodies everywhere who feel like their degenerate fetish is okay so long as they cast stones at the guy over there who wants his anthro fox gf to be 15 instead of 18, while he's busy looking at art of his desire getting inflated and shitting in a diaper while her head is cut off like that's totally normal.

We're all fucking degenerates here. Stop being a stupid cunt.


 No.65272

>>65242

Pretty sure it's the gfur shitstirrer and at least one retard who keeps gobbling his b8.

If the BO would enable the whitelist for a week we could probably figure it out real quick.


 No.65275

>>65272

>waa mod protect me from the meanie opinions of others!

go back to /trash/ you retard. you belong in cuckchan.


 No.65279

>pedo hunt bullshit

Did a kid get molested?

If not then stop your little moral crusade, if nobody got hurt, who the fuck cares and why?


 No.65280

>>65272

<FUCK MILO REEEEEEEEE /POL/PEDO [insert donald trump anita comparison]

This guy is a living meme at this point.


 No.65282

>>65192

cute oc, the cp thing is em...pretty awful, actually. I'd say suicide wasn't the answer but he probably would've gone through hell or even killed in prison if anyone found out about it.

How did people find out anyway?


 No.65285

>>65279

>Hurr there has to be a victim for a crime to have been committed

>I've never heard of the legal definition of a vice

>Hurr he shouldn't be punished for breaking the law even though he broke the law


 No.65287

>>65285

Well it's a good thing this is taking place in burgerland, not cuck island, so no laws were violated, and that "muh morality says it's wrong, so off to jail for ye!" bullshit isn't valid.


 No.65288

>>65285

are you the fucking US government or something?

>Hurr there has to be a victim for a crime to have been committed

Yes, victimless crimes are not crimes, as long as nobody gets hurt, and you're paying for it, nobody, not the government, not society, has any moral justification for getting up in your business, I don't give a fuck how "illegal" the government makes it or how many fucking little gay ass laws they pass against it, a black man walking around in his neighbourhood with a zip bag of weed isn't harmful to any human being on any level, you can't justify somebody going to jail for bullshit victimless crimes like that, aside from "iz duh law"


 No.65289

>>65280

I'm sorry to admit it but Milo is a fuckin pedo, his faggot ass shold've shut his fuckin mouth about boy love and at the very least mentioned that pedos should stick to 2d. As for Trump, his orangeness would have eventually caved into the other new fucks because he himself has been in bed with those fuck boys since forever, you can't be rich in this country without sucking some kike cock once in a while.


 No.65290

>>65288

>oy m8 did you just look at that illegal combination of 0's and 1's? your getting life sentence!

anglocucks smdh, they claim they want freedom but they only want it when its convenient for them.


 No.65291


 No.65292

If you get refences of horse and dog anatomy for the purpose of drawing Lewds, is that wrong too?


 No.65293

>>65290

their refusal to go through with the brexit article 50, regardless of your personal stance on the issue, proves that Britain is not a democracy at all, but a plutocratic dictatorship ruled by a foreign organization with the prime minister and the queen as only symbolical figureheads


 No.65296

>>65275

That's funny coming from a tumblr tier faggot who can't go a single waking moment without stirring up politishit.


 No.65299

>>65296

>being this much of an angsty accusing faggot


 No.65300

Zaush is counting the days until law enforcement catches him. I bet he shoots himself to avoid prosecution.

>SJWs set him up

bullshit, just because you dislike rape doesn't mean you're an SJW? and what the FUCK kind of load of shit accusation is that? Having morals is bad? Do what your idol Hitler did and shoot yourself. Oh sorry, you hate Islam, you don't care what Hitler did or wanted.

>Ferality was trying to smear him

load of crap. She contacted one person, never went public and it only got out because FA was hacked

>he's only hated because he's famous

He's internet famous in a niche fandom. His life has no real fame, he's still a nobody who has to beg for cash because he's broke, and I'd hate him if he weren't popufur because he's a rapist and a pedophile. The most real world fame he'll ever get is news coverage upon his arrest for cp, rape, child molestation, pick one. Nancy Grace yelling about this will be the high point in his life. I'd wager potential employers google searching him(as is common with any job application now) find out about all this and avoid him.


 No.65302

File: e80f1eaf5fe54b8⋯.gif (391.6 KB, 500x374, 250:187, tiniest_violin.gif)


 No.65305

>>65299

>being mad everyone is fed up with your politisperging


 No.65306

>>65305

see >>65302

applies to you too


 No.65307

>>65306

wtf I love politispergs now


 No.65308

>>65307

are you done being an angsty retard jealous of a manlet happa furfag now?


 No.65312

File: 2f4d0cfb6456562⋯.jpg (122.56 KB, 966x491, 966:491, Untitled.jpg)

>>65308

Not him, and this isn't really related to the OP topic, but I've never felt inspiration and/or jealousy towards Zaush because the dude is a walking trainwreck with sex and relationships. He's gonna end up with child support if he keeps his lifestyle going the way he does.


 No.65313

>>65312

>because the dude is a walking trainwreck with sex and relationships.

and you are an alpha chad i take?


 No.65314

>>65300

>load of crap. She contacted one person, never went public and it only got out because FA was hacked

The victim and Zaush never claimed that it was rape. That was your assumption.


 No.65315

>>65313

I'm certainly capable of putting on a condom and not have this happen. >>64529


 No.65317

>>65300

>just because you dislike rape doesn't mean you're an SJW?

No rape has been committed.

Either you're unsalvageably retarded or (most likely) you're one of the troll flamers who've been trying to stir up shit on this board for some reason during recent months, either way, ignore this poster and do not reply to him.


 No.65374

im convinced these threads are made by a salty ex of zaush who couldn't get more of that 4inch gook dick


 No.65377

File: b66fcc165d85d5d⋯.jpg (20.5 KB, 627x155, 627:155, photo_2018-03-17_23-38-05.jpg)

lol


 No.65378

>>65377

breaking news

using google does not break patreon's tos


 No.65379

>>65377

Imagine being so entitled and narcissistic that you want people banned for a policy that they violated offsite in private.

It's getting ridiculous at this point. It's not enough that they already ruined his reputation, they now feel sad that they can't cut his source of income? Really? I hate the Harry Potter, JRPG and Hunger Games generation because they think that they're fighting an ultimate evil.

Even if you gave them everything they want, they would still bitch about Zaush breathing.


 No.65380

>>65377

What the fuck is this dude's problem? I don't mind people complaining about Zaush, but why do they have to try and destroy his income for doing something off site that wasn't even illegal?


 No.65383

>>65377

tastey salt


 No.65384

>>65379

>they ruined his reputation

I didn't realize that Zaush downloading child porn was the result of another person badmouthing him

Do you fucking read what you type before you post it?


 No.65385

>>65377

>I'm literally shaking


 No.65386

>>65384

Do you have proof he actually did that, or is a kid in a bathing suit child porn now


 No.65389

>>65384

As creepy and "wrong" as it is to have those photos, it doesn't make it CP, and it doesn't change the fact that said photos are things you can find on google's most heavily restricted safe searches, and thus not illegal/breaking any rules.

Targeting his patreon is petty spite no matter how you view it, and spreading lies that he was sharing CP isn't any better.


 No.65397

>>65377

>waaaaaaaa i can't ruin this guys life just with an accusation!!!

gynocrasts on suicide watch


 No.65399

>>65384

Never said anything about him deserving it. I just stated the fact that him having a negative reputation didn't do much to make them happy. Thanks for being one of those people to prove my point.


 No.65400

>>65386

You're ignoring the context.


 No.65402

>>65377

Why did he delete this tweet?


 No.65407

>>65389

Context matters. According to the 8ch rules (and the laws of the US), such images constitute softcore CP, which is fucking illegal.


 No.65408

>>65386

>is a kid in a bathing suit child porn now

Yes. It is.


 No.65409

>>65407

>and the laws of the US

What laws?


 No.65410

File: 354b6a5f8a0a1a0⋯.jpg (33.32 KB, 600x600, 1:1, wikipedian_protester.jpg)


 No.65414

File: 5de582c1e5fcac7⋯.jpg (205.44 KB, 1800x1200, 3:2, 8chan approved little girl.jpg)

>>65408

how about now?


 No.65415


 No.65416

>>65414

>Mudshit

How is that 8chan approved?


 No.65426

File: d362d1fd0902675⋯.jpg (52.46 KB, 640x539, 640:539, ABSOLUTELY_HALAL.jpg)

>>65414

Much better! .

>>65416

It is >>>/islam/ approved.


 No.65436

>>65426

>>>/islam/19036 lol


 No.65456


 No.65463

File: 20b1dc084189306⋯.png (48.09 KB, 671x361, 671:361, lol.png)


 No.65485

Dragoneer and Toumal both, instead of banning troublemaking pedophile trash, coddle them and ban those who insult, call out or merely dislike the pedophile trash.

Then people genuinely act surprised when someone points out this fandom is a haven for pedophiles.


 No.65486

>>65377

they won't even uphold their "no copyrighted characters without permission from the IP holder" rule, what do you expect?

He, supersonic250, Betawolf, Mitch Biero, 99% of Lulz, they're the problem, not those who dislike them.


 No.65487

urgh this is so problematic, when will (((they))) deal with this nuisance already?


 No.65491

File: 7c8e1b00d60bb40⋯.png (199.43 KB, 467x456, 467:456, 1442743373405.png)

>>65463

>are you saying that multiple accusations without evidence AREN'T ENOUGH?

>REEEEEEEEE

>what do you mean i cannot win simply for accusing someone with my VAGINA?!!


 No.65493

>>65463

why do these people keep deleting their tweets?


 No.65494

File: 3dc7f4e92e25732⋯.png (410.32 KB, 614x2197, 614:2197, ohhhnoooooo.png)

>>65493

probably once they notice them being screenshotted here


 No.65495

>>65494

>metaphorical zoophiles disgusted at metaphorical pedophiles

the irony is lost on these people isn't it?


 No.65497

>>65494

They actually check this place? Haha


 No.65499

>>65494

>More patrons

>Gonna throw up!

Lmao


 No.65500

>>65494

>>65463

>How DARE he isn't banned for violating a policy offsite in private.

>>65493

We have some SJWs and communists here, so those posters are probably being dmed by those types with twitter accounts. What triggers them the most is the fact that we're right.

>>65495

That's besides the point though, they want him banned for violating policies offsite in private. That's equivalent to a basketball referee penalizing you for a basketball game that you never attended.


 No.65501

>>65499

This indicates the fact that anti-PC people are the majority in the fandom, it's just that the SJWs/commies are a loud vocal minority. They frequently intimidate you to make others feel small when those people aren't.


 No.65502

File: 0a783ecde9b25ec⋯.png (294.89 KB, 577x511, 577:511, banzaush.png)


 No.65504

>>65502

Fuck you, you're making me choke of laughing so hard. This proves the fact that SJWs are a minority that no one should listen too.


 No.65507

File: 3e7cb83342038dd⋯.jpg (9.07 KB, 200x176, 25:22, 3e7.jpg)

>>65502

>People still think change.org means or does anything


 No.65508

>>65502

How many was she planning to get to sign? I forgot.


 No.65509


 No.65517

>>65509

That's not how change.org works. The 'threshold' number just goes up another notch when you surpass it. If 2500 is hit, it'll just shift the high mark to 3500 and so on


 No.65520

>>65502

cool, I'll be sure to sign it


 No.65521

>Zaush can't be a pedophile, he beats off to little girls in clothes and swimsuits, totally NOT child porn, guys!

I love the idiotic, broken logic of a pedophile. No I actually don't love it, but I am amazed at the hoops they jump through.

>I-I-I-I'm totally NOT a pedophile! It's only drawings and stores!

>Pedophilia isn't even wrong, it's only illegal because....

You're up your own ass to defend and normalize this fetish yet you deny being into it. Aren't you proud? It's like a bigot denying being a bigot even though he openly hates anyone not his own race.

>the little girls I look at are in clothes so that makes it okay

Nope. You're still a pedo.

I read the FOSTA stuff above. Trump's done some shit. Aside from the segment of TPP he tacked on at the last minute to help his rich friends, this is why tacking on unrelated crap to bills needs to end. But the major part is what I expect from someone who defends Roy Moore and Michael Jackson- it doesn't do dick to stop sex trafficking, but goes out of its way to silence victims. Hm, typical Drumpf, keep victims from outing the men who abducted and raped them, keep the pedophiles protected. Dress it up as a child protection act so everyone is afraid to vote "no" for fear of bad publicity, then tack on part of TPP to guarantee getting it through.

You pedos are not normal, you are mentally ill. You can't compare yourselves to homosexuals, you are not close. "Oh baaw, the transgendered people are mentally ill but not us child fuckers!" Do you listen to your shit? I'm surprised you haven't converted to Islam, the religion founded by a pedo, plus the religion Hitler liked most.

I don't regret blocking cub fans. They deserve that and ten times more. Chris Hansen is a hero, hed framed no one, fuckers like Charlie Brooker crying over it need to shut the fuck up(reporter from a country that protected pedo Jimmy Savile hating a man who busts pedos, not surprised there). The guy who shot himself was a coward too scared to face up to his crimes and the man's sister didn't deserve jack shit. If I were president I'd hand him a gun and a guarantee of no prosecution for killing any of the trash he busts. Or just name him Attorney General.


 No.65524

>>65521

you okay there anon?


 No.65525

>>65521

No one said this in the thread, are you schizophrenic? You do this in every thread, always constructing a bizarre set of strawmen to satiate your nonexistent righteousness.

They're saying that you can't ban him for a policy that he violated privately offsite. If you can't comprehend something so simple like that, then you have room temperature IQ. Then again, if you didn't, then you wouldn't be frequently posting:

>"HURR DURR DRUMPF MOORE MILO HITLER PEDO FUCK POPUFURS MAN [insert Trump and Anita comparison infographic]"

For over TWO years now. The only thing that you've convinced users here is that you're an moron who writes a lot, but says so little about the right-wing boogeymen he sees in his coffee cup from time to time.


 No.65527

File: 5ee7b764c8dc14f⋯.png (31.26 KB, 603x276, 201:92, Sammy.png)

Zaush will still be able to draw all the cub he wants, but it sucks that his online presence will probably be monitored like hell now.


 No.65529

File: 41e582c00d088f4⋯.png (386.03 KB, 426x640, 213:320, 1439007709658-0.png)

>>65500

what policy did he violate nigger?

>>65521

>i blocked all the cub fans! that will teach them!


 No.65531

>>65521

>most pedos are democrats

>most murder is committed by democrats

oh, yea...I forgot the left was the side of projection, you hypocritical liars really need to slash your wrists, all you do is destroy.

You people haven't done an ounce of good in your entire lives, why don't you just fuck off and stop trying to destroy everything.

It's really creepy, your obsession with trying to twist everyone and everything to your whims.


 No.65533

File: ddaeb55c3b5068b⋯.jpg (903.39 KB, 1400x1400, 1:1, 1432551139.zaush_charlott-….jpg)

>>65531

>muh left

>muh right

Kids, kids... you're both just... awful


 No.65534

File: e041c7ed485375b⋯.jpg (376.79 KB, 1400x833, 200:119, ad254e1f0ebce86c1cdb4ce7f4….jpg)

>>65533

I agree. American left and right politics bleeding into every single discussion has gotten annoying. Post more Zaush.


 No.65535

File: 01a6452e71508a1⋯.jpeg (408.55 KB, 1026x761, 1026:761, zaush in prison.jpeg)

So what do you think is going to happen to him?


 No.65536

>>65534

Leftists start it everytime, so...

>>65535

Nothing because people have common sense.


 No.65537

>>65535

Can't go to jail for using Bing Images.


 No.65538

>>65535

His patreon has gotten a subscriber boost, so I imagine he's receiving some mixed signals


 No.65540

File: 838025926756377⋯.jpg (94.75 KB, 800x592, 50:37, e2f78899f798851959b5ce5eb1….jpg)

File: 6153b5f813d0749⋯.jpg (69.35 KB, 800x505, 160:101, 0bb46de1661b5450a837860366….jpg)

File: bb82b01d4705175⋯.jpg (78.13 KB, 800x506, 400:253, c63e16f9a8495875b4e8c0f54b….jpg)


 No.65542

File: cd5b9c03db1f681⋯.jpg (14.85 KB, 236x308, 59:77, ok.jpg)

>when you try to deplatform an artist because you disagree with the contents of his drawings but he ends up getting a boost in revenue and popularity


 No.65543

File: ee2954778e7b09f⋯.webm (567.11 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, d172017142efcda15aba64fd5….webm)


 No.65544

File: 3887d13c852700c⋯.jpg (616 KB, 1700x956, 425:239, 1441102814.zaush_mother-ga….jpg)

File: 7710fc137d33604⋯.jpg (823.22 KB, 1476x1695, 492:565, db0e248ca3a7fc2acbffc046f1….jpg)

>>65540

I don't think he officially opened his DMs back up for questions. I wonder what his next move is. I know he said that he was going to work on patreon stuff.


 No.65545

File: c56e581333e08f1⋯.jpg (94.28 KB, 800x565, 160:113, 9e188a813fd108fd9e7fd3be9e….jpg)

>>65502

Why would Dragoneer ban Zaush from FA when they cuck together?


 No.65546

>>65540

>>65545

>>65544

>all these shitty thumbnails


 No.65568

File: 07f550f1b5a5f0a⋯.jpg (14.72 KB, 250x250, 1:1, 1516091671096.jpg)

>muh twitter drama!

gas yourselves, all of you


 No.65569

>>65543

>>65544

>>65540

This guy does some damn good otter.


 No.65575

>>65569

Which he drew by referencing little girls in swimsuits. Youre a pedo by proxy, fuck off


 No.65576

>>65575

Do you know where you are

This board's mascot is a sexualized 8 year old boy


 No.65577

File: 9cc32e23f34c94a⋯.jpg (37.23 KB, 500x534, 250:267, not an argumeme.jpg)

>>65575

>you're a pedo by proxy because i say so


 No.65598

I'm going to guess that the people who are dismantling artwork over ... limited controversy, are people who want to regulate the behaviors of others to be more suitable to their own ethics. Even while living in a community where there are aggregators more ethically destitute and per-missed to act as they will.

Anyway, Zaushes departure will have to run into one thing: obscenity. And since the government has had ... oh, thirty, maybe forty years to run Furry into the dirt, my guess is that they'll only care when we care. Meaning, that they absolutely don't, and think of the court costs to the community ... all over drawings.

I want my taxes to repair the roads, not line the pockets of people who are not antiquated with just how much Zaush stands to gain in all of this. Visiting from /pol/, enjoy ... whatever this was.


 No.65599

>>65598

>muh taxes

america had roads and infrastructure way before taxation became a thing, you dumb tradcuck.

your tax money is all going to israel anyway, so why the fuck are you talking about it on a furry porn board?


 No.65611

>>65545

I miss gay zaush


 No.65616

>>65611

he leveled up into hebe zaush


 No.65630

>>64410

>people hypocritically being pissed off because a furry artist is a pedo or uses questionable references... on the internet!

>people getting one of the few good artists in trouble


 No.65635

>>65630

He isn't above the law you pedo apologist.


 No.65636

>>65635

>p-p-pedo apologist!

you just can't let go of the boogeyman can you?

i bet when your mom tells you go to wash the dishes you call her a pedo apologist for interrupting your valiant internet fight against the imaginary harms of pedophilia.


 No.65647

File: 0c0f667734049c6⋯.jpg (109.48 KB, 406x364, 29:26, 0c0.jpg)

>>65635

No, he's not, but it's kinda irrelevant seeing how he hasn't broken any laws. Was it wrong? Yes. Is it creepy? Yes, but ultimately that's it, what he used is openly and readily available on googles most heavily restricted search values and in most store magazines sections that include children's swimwear.

People like you are far, FAR too despite for an evil dragon to slay that you end up making them up, and of course they're always notable/popular, because "taking down" anyone lesser wouldn't feel as self gratifying, right?

If you're in such a dire need to "take someone down" how about you do something productive and go after youtube/facebook grooming gangs, who are so open and unapologetic about what they're doing it's sad, ya know, actual dangerous pedophiles that are harming actual kids, and not furfags making drawings you happen to not like.

But lets be real, you're not gonna do that, because at the end of the day you don't actually give a shit about "children" you're professing to wanna "protect", you just don't like what this guy draws and you see an opportunity to deplatform him, so you join in the masses spreading lies that he's sharing CP and so on. It's petty fucks like you that the fandom and community in large would be better off without.


 No.65649

It's funny that all these CSA survivors attacking Zaush on twitter never make a peep about something like the child grooming gang scandal in Britain. I thought they were serious about child safety. Why do they only scream "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" or seem concerned about this issue when it's about taking down some furry artist?


 No.65651

File: f1e43ef40ece5e5⋯.png (198.45 KB, 1160x1200, 29:30, teratimberwolf.png)


 No.65652

>>65635

No he isn't... he's also stupid for sharing that shit.

And he's stupid for inviting backstabbing fuckbuddies who steal his stuff.

I'm just saying that you drain your own fap sources.


 No.65659


 No.65660

Holy fuck, this thread is nuclear


 No.65661

File: c982142faba979f⋯.png (334.13 KB, 500x458, 250:229, 569c3d09fb618d9f.png)

This entire thread is the sole reason why furries need to be mass-banned from society.


 No.65670

File: 6a0049ad8341bd7⋯.jpg (95.3 KB, 1261x286, 97:22, good shit.JPG)


 No.65688

If this were hirtes rather than Zaush, most of the defenders would be singing a different tune.

Zaush at this point is a dindu nuffin, guilty as all hell, but has a personal army to go into full denial mode. They can't save him from law enforcement, though.


 No.65689

>>65688

nobody is defending him, we're making fun of you for being fucking retarded.


 No.65692

>>65688

I wouldn't be singing a different tune because I look at the action, not the person.

>>65599

You didn't read his statement properly, you just saw "/pol" and sent a prewritten rant.

He's talking about how it would be a waste of tax money and court time to prosecute an artist for drawing cartoon dogs. That money is better off going into something that benefits everyone long term (like roads) as opposed to a tiny group of twitter users who switch to next flavor of the month controversy that they see on their feed.


 No.65696

>>65692

>He's talking about how it would be a waste of tax money and court time to prosecute an artist for drawing cartoon dogs. That money is better off going into something that benefits everyone long term (like roads) as opposed to a tiny group of twitter users who switch to next flavor of the month controversy that they see on their feed.

and i don't disagree.

>waaa /pol/

hmmmm


 No.65697

>>65696

>hmmmm

My bad, I meant that the user accused him of being a traditionalist cuck for suggesting that prosecuting Zaush was a waste of time and money.


 No.65706

This is why I never go outside or talk to anyone.


 No.65718

>>65688

Notoriety has nothing to do with it, it's the fact that the situation's gone from a legitimate calling out of the creepy/wrong act of using underage model pics as reference for pics, to spreading slanderous, petty lies that he's sharing/using CP, talking about wanting to fuck the kids in the photos, and should be defunded and deplatformed on every level.

Zaush did indeed so something, and it's certainly wrong, but it's not illegal, and saying he's not going to face any legal repercussions isn't denial or "dindu nuffin" it's just fact. He's not on cuck island, so there's no "that's highly offensive, so off to jail!" laws to prosecute em.


 No.65751

>>65688

The problem is he's at worst guilty of being a creep

People who want to tear him down because he's popular are taking that and turning it into "He's a pedophile who creates/trades child porn" which is an outright lie

Plus there's something distinctly dirty about sitting behind a computer screen and sending e-mails to law enforcement, patreon, furaffinity, friends, family, work, telling them these lies in an attempt to disrupt zaush's life


 No.65752

>>65647

>>65670

spot on, and it's pretty telling how there's no responses to this post lol.


 No.65753

FA's block system prevents a blocked user from watching, commenting or faveing anything on your account.

I just blocked everyone who watches this pedo trash rapist asshole.


 No.65754

>ZOMG HE'S USING REAL TWEENS AS REFERENCE FOR HIS TEEN PORN CHARACTERS! PEDO!!!!!!!!!

You guys know you're on a board where people talk about how anatomically correct canine and equine penises are superior to human penises, Right? Or even just that furry porn artists will reference real photos of animals for faces and paws and shit? He's trying to draw petite characters, Not midget porn.


 No.65755

File: cea7912f0bd38ef⋯.jpg (231.53 KB, 700x700, 1:1, 1471052638831.jpg)

>>65753

>you right now


 No.65763

>>65752

Kinda sad, really, but that's usually how that sort of thing ends up. Once you actually call em out on their bullshit they either go silent or, if you're on social media, turn around and try to slander your name in a series of call-out posts that're the equivalent of plugging up your ears and making noise.


 No.65770

>>65753

I really wish FA had a feature to block (((people like you))).


 No.65793

>>65753

Please do, you're doing everyone sane a favor.


 No.65799


 No.65802

File: 7b4139be421dd2a⋯.png (415.87 KB, 600x2076, 50:173, thinkofthechildren.png)

>Help! Police! This fetish site isn't deleting artwork that makes me feel uncomfortable!


 No.65805


 No.65809

>>65802

>drawings are exploitation

uh.........


 No.65811

Even if it doesn't cross the line, artists shouldn't draw art that approaches dangerously close to the line between legal and illegal.

Twitter users like this >>65802 are doing us a favor because they're sensitive to where the line between socially acceptable and unacceptable lies. They're an asset to the furry community, and perhaps they can help us better our public image.


 No.65813

>>65811

>muh public image

Not everyone here is a fursuiting faggot.

Deleting Zaush from the internet won't stop mothers from calling the cops on you when you indulge in your public fetish of getting hugged by little children


 No.65878

File: 6fb85f77f2e344e⋯.png (258.75 KB, 1227x197, 1227:197, hypocrite.png)

>>65811

>Even if it doesn't cross the line, artists shouldn't draw art that approaches dangerously close to the line between legal and illegal.

OH REALLY?! When did that become a rule in the furry fandom? Last time I checked, drawing a tranny sparkledog fucking a pup was A OK.

>sensitive

Yeah, twitter users like you are sensitive alright.

Filing fake-ass reports over a Bing Images search just makes you look even more retarded.


 No.65886

>>65811

>artists shouldn't draw art

i knew it, you faggots only want to censor things you dont like and police the behavior of everyone else.

guess what retard, artists should draw whatever the fuck they want to draw, because thats the point of art in a free market.


 No.65898

>>65886

>only want to censor things you dont like and police the behavior of everyone else.

Censorship and policing others' behavior only becomes necessary when somebody behaves inappropriately. Zaush did something wrong, and the reaction was outrage. If he had done nothing wrong, nobody would've gotten outraged.

>>65878

>Yeah, twitter users like you are sensitive alright.

And this is supposed to be a bad thing, how? Growing up, would you have wanted friends, teachers, or parents who were insensitive?


 No.65905

File: 3e58e7d7be0dd79⋯.jpg (134.65 KB, 610x800, 61:80, b936f0063671e044efaca24db2….jpg)

>>65898

You cried a lot when you where a child, because you learned it would get you what you want.

Now you're crying and bitching that people like Zaush's art and you're not able to change that.

You could have used an adult telling you to shut up and clean your room once in a while.


 No.65925

>>65811

>better our public image

Go away normalfag. You have every other hobby.


 No.65937

>>65811

You... are aware that the public image of furries were and are constantly being tarnished by fursuiters patrolling the streets and approaching random strangers acting like autistic children waving, asking for hugs, and acting like animals? Right? And not random people who draw one specific thing that the larger public eye has no knowledge of?


 No.65954

>>65937

No offense, but you don't seem very well attuned to how fursuiters are perceived by regular people. The reaction of non-furries to fursuitters is by and large positive. Don't let stereotypes polarize your way of thinking, because you seem to be working off outdated attitudes that were held by a screeching minority of anti-furry imageboard-using teenagers in the mid-2000s.

>>65905

I love it when people try to act all psychic on imageboards, insulting things they assume the poster does, yet manage to get every single assumption they make wrong.


 No.65956

>>65954

Nobody perceives your fursuit positively.

It sucks. Did you come up with that design? I pity the poor little woman carving that abomination out of foam through choking tears.


 No.65962

>>65956

Your attempt at insulting me failed miserably, little buddy. Do you need someone to talk to? Do you need a friend? I'm on Discord.

(GO BACK TO REDDIT)

 No.65965

>>65962

Yeah what's your discord


 No.65966

>>65954

No offense to you, but you're horribly misinformed if you think the perception of suiters is anything otherwise. For a recent example go back and look at the media response for the MFF gas attacks, between reporters noting the weird people in animal costumes and outright laughing at them, despite the context of the events, the public image and opinions of furries was molded by what they see, the suiters, and it hasn't changed, if anything it's worse.


 No.65991

>>65898

do you expect me to take an avatarfag seriously?


 No.65997

>>65962

1. You are defeating the purpose of an anonymous imageboard. Stop being a lolcow tier avatarfag who even uses their own fursuit for reaction images.

2. While I dislike the fact Zaush did all of this, it's a fact by this point that he will see no sort of punishment. He's a lynchpin in the fandom by this point. Makes the money move, and views flow. Any site banning him would be an idiot to do so, and would promptly get flooded with shitters screaming about it. FA knows this, InkBunny knows ( And loves this. They get cub porn outta all of this. ), every site knows. [spoiler] There's a point at which you just say ' Fuck it. '. I think the point for this was the points where admins defended Zaush by saying his work was ' Aged up ', when on IB, it was certainly underage in the tags.


 No.66006

>>65962

Can we cum on your suit?


 No.66008

>>65962

drawings don't hurt people, retard, do you think movies and videogames cause school shootings too?


 No.66023

>>66008

Well, the guy you people elected does.


 No.66036

File: 5eb3899c439e17a⋯.jpg (37.33 KB, 477x347, 477:347, all i see is b8.jpg)


 No.66038

>>66036

Shhhhhh! Quiet. Don't scare the fishes away.

You can heat the pan already.


 No.66052

File: 719703ca51a655c⋯.jpg (136.89 KB, 1642x2048, 821:1024, 1 ff79290454cfda74287555e1….jpg)

Legit, there is absolutely nothing wrong with pedophilia. If it is wrong, then what about necrophilia and people who want to shit and piss on their bed while in their 20s? The anti-pedos are just insecure cucks with daddy issues.


 No.66061

>>66052

195 countries of every shade of culture around the world have signed the UN international treaty convention against pedophilia and exploitation but please give me your wisdom, anon browsing a Himalayan basket weaving forum.


 No.66062

>>66061

Philippines isn't one of them :^)


 No.66063

File: ba2a9bf7be10655⋯.png (364.78 KB, 615x413, 615:413, ba2a9bf7be10655fce64a25a4d….png)

File: d7bf11e964d9246⋯.gif (1.9 MB, 315x177, 105:59, d7b.gif)

>>66052

>then what about necrophilia and people who want to shit and piss on their bed while in their 20s


 No.66064

>>66061

>hurr durr politicians are against pedophilia

>implying lithuania is against child exploitation

>implying the 42nd prez of the US didn't have an orgy island raping childrens

If a pedophile is worse than these sadistic criminals, i don't know what to say.


 No.66069

>>66052

now this is bad bait


 No.66084

>>66061

>against pedophilia

You sure you don’t mean child molestation? It’s okay though, the confusion is warranted with how often the two terms are conflated. If we instead called pedophilia “minor attraction,” and pedophiles “minor-attracted individuals” would you still say there are laws against them? Cause as far as I know, it’s the norm to punish actions, maybe speech, not simple thoughts, feelings, and beliefs, things we can’t control. We haven’t quite yet reached that level of punishing thought-crime as in 1984.


 No.66093

>>66084

We're rapidly approaching it though. We'll probably glide right on passed the 1984 mark to something far worse


 No.66103

>>66052

i'd adopt that goatboy

>>66061

do you understand the concept of "peer pressure"? its not just something that applies to 13 year old boys who "pressure" their peers into smoking. its a social phenomenon that applies anywhere, anytime, in nay group, or group of groups.


 No.66117

If the SJWs are just "out to get him" why aren't nay of the Youtube SJWs doing vids about him? Why isn't twitter exploding in anger from them? Anita fucking knows about Zaush and has never once mentioned him.

There's no conspiracy. His victim told one person n private and it only got out when FA notes were hacked. Dragoneer told the victim to keep quiet then started banning anyone who didn't lick the rapist's asshole. Put him on staff so he could access personal info. Now he was caught trading kiddie smut.

Those defending this shit have no morals. Well you ARE furries.


 No.66122

>>66117

>If the SJWs are just "out to get him" why aren't nay of the Youtube SJWs doing vids about him? Why isn't twitter exploding in anger from them? Anita fucking knows about Zaush and has never once mentioned him.

Because nobody cares about furry shit except furries


 No.66128

>>66117

His victim never said that he was a rapist and twitter did explode from anger several times over him. It's just that they forgot about it for other controversies because they're bored people with a tiny attention span.


 No.66129

>>66052

I don't want you jailed for what you say nor draw, but it doesn't mean that I advocate your actions.


 No.66135

File: afd081381004fe9⋯.png (130.9 KB, 577x593, 577:593, IMVU.png)

ruh roh


 No.66137

>>66135

Who is this bitch, and why is she so butthurt?


 No.66184

>>66137

She's the one that started the petition

her FA was suspended as a result, and now it's gone.


 No.66192

File: 90e5e39036e9592⋯.png (511.68 KB, 800x585, 160:117, 1466822275815.png)

>>65962

>(GO BACK TO REDDIT)

MODS = GODS


 No.66195

>>66135

I'm not sure I fully understood the whole sell out thing; if IMVU owns FA why is Fagoneer still the head admin?


 No.66203

>>66195

well, here's how i assume it went:

when a large company buys a smaller company, they don't necessarily fire the owner of the company, its logical that they'd keep him around because, from the perspective of a businessman, he has years of experience moderating the site, so he's a valuable asset that they can keep on a leash as long as the site generates revenue for them.

the owners of IMVU are, like the owners of practically every company on earth, businessmen. they have no time for petty schoolgirl-tier drama or to investigate dragoneers past. They're not going to go ask every user what they think of the previous moderation to decide whether they keep dragonerd or give him the boot, they only care about results. so in some way, shape, or form, neer is producing more to IMVU than it costs to upkeep FA's hardware and software.

its basic business m8.


 No.66226

>>66192

>>65962

it's perfect


 No.66227

>>66203

There's no way FA generates much income for IMVU. I don't understand why they bought it in the first place.


 No.66243

>>64464

>We don't give a fuck that he draws fictional cat-people hybrids that have young body types, it's the fact that he blurred the line between fiction and reality when he started calling IRL 12 year olds "fuckable"

A man who does things like that (toward his own daughter, no less) is currently your President. Where's your grand crusade against him?


 No.66244

>>65811

>artists shouldn't draw art that approaches dangerously close to the line between legal and illegal

I'll bet a million dollars right now that you have absolutely no such qualms against art depicting murder. I bet you've got a dozen movies on your shelf with murders in them! Probably some with rape and torture, too. Oh, but a naked kid is EEEEVIILLL!!!!!


 No.66258

>>66227

well, if you can't look at the numbers, you can't know for sure.

maybe neer is sucking the fuck out of IMVUs CEO's cock under the table, who knows.


 No.66294

>>66243

Trump didn't say anything close to that, he just said that his daughter was attractive.


 No.66329

>>66135

I don't want him to win anything cause he seems like a cunt

That said he's already lost the important battles, namely Patreon.

Even if IMVU I guess decides to ban Zaush from Furaffinity he still has a fuckload of income and can just move to inkbunny

and hopefully draw more cub....


 No.66340

>>66329

>That said he's already lost the important battles, namely Patreon.

what are you talking about? his patreon is fine and has over a thousand followers paying him every month.


 No.66341

>>66340

Anon means that twitter user lost when they tried to get zaush's patreon nuked.


 No.66344

>>66341

ah yeah, what a faggot. i love it when zaush wins because it causes such massive butthurt amongs faggots that want to censor the internet.


 No.66368

>>66344

I like how they left FA for not banning Zaush, but still stay on Patreon even though they didn't ban Zaush either.


 No.66373

File: 6baa99f4a17123f⋯.jpg (21.6 KB, 552x468, 46:39, think.jpg)

>>66368

maybe because furaffinity doesn't give them money, but patreon does?

really makes you think


 No.66464

>>66294

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

“Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine…I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine, Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….”


 No.66500

>>66464

First quote was an alleged unconfirmed rumor, rest of them were provocative jokes. Of course, context doesn't matter to leftists.


 No.66514

File: d91d0ec30a892a0⋯.jpg (402.93 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1346682750761.jpg)

>>66464

>bawwww TRUMP IS HITLER BAWWWWWWWWW


 No.66520

>>66500

I love how "the left can't meme" it itself a meme, and they don't see the irony of it.

Also, if they can't understand metaphors or contexts, or other person's points of view, then they could literally be classified as a sociopath.


 No.66528

File: 64fcb43947eaf6c⋯.png (169.35 KB, 768x1361, 768:1361, Screenshot-2018-3-28 WurrB….png)

>I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS

I wonder if they're talking about fabrocastel


 No.66529

File: e32701925d880dd⋯.png (48.84 KB, 608x484, 152:121, blockwars.png)

>>66528

I wonder how big these people's block lists are


 No.66531

File: 0a7a82589718416⋯.png (96.54 KB, 731x942, 731:942, Untitled-1.png)

>>66528

>>66529

I like this one

>Why can't they just be normal!


 No.66532

>>66531

>furries

>normal


 No.66537

>>66528

This guy is saying that it's insane to separate fantasy from reality. Why does anyone even listen to these people? Also, draw more cynthia pls.


 No.66540

>>66537

cynthia's cunny is the best


 No.66541

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>66528

>>66529

>>66531

Those users sound like drama queens


 No.66543

>>66540

>cunny

What's the appeal of using a cutesy word for vagina?


 No.66554

File: f114f9e4ccb04cf⋯.png (1.61 MB, 723x4810, 723:4810, internetfight.png)

>>66528

don't worry I found out they were talking about Fabrocastel


 No.66559

>>66531

imagine if the post said

>its so upsetting when i find a favorite artist is into same sex relations

>like

>why can't they be normal?

the rampant hypocrisy of these fucking niggers, i swear.

>neener neener neeners! my degenerate shit is OK but yours isn't!

t. their entire mindset and ideology


 No.66561

>>66554

This sucks. They're gonna go full assault on him too after they deal with zaush. Their main objective is to rid of cub art completely.


 No.66564

>>66554

I also like that they can't refute your points so they just block and leave.


 No.66584

>>66500

People just DON'T JOKE about having sex with their own goddamn daughter, in ANY CONTEXT, unless they are completely insane. Make up as many excuses as you want to; it won't change the simple fact that this crass retard is not qualified for any respectable public office.


 No.66617

>>66584

Everyone makes provocative jokes, it's just that they don't have a few of their most provocative jokes published by the press like Trump. There's no objective benevolent or malevolent, only people with a good image and bad image.

If you think that he should be deplatformed for what he said a few times, then you're very gullible.


 No.66636

>>66617

>Everyone makes provocative jokes

Not about fucking their daughter. Have you or anyone you've known ever dared to do so, even among "the guys"? It's retarded to excuse this.

Besides that, the reality that Trump doesn't have a personal filter despite knowing that he's now in the most public of offices was my entire POINT. The President is less a leader and more a figurehead; half his job is being a fucking diplomat, and that requires restraint, tact, eloquence, and kindness — traits that Trump not only lacks, but actively performs the opposite.

You can't say that this sort of thing is universally shared, because it's never happened before. Nobody has ever given so much ammunition to the media to lambast them before. Nobody has ever, consistently and reliably, made themselves look like a damn fool before.


 No.66642

>>66554

I hope they don't go after Lando


 No.66650

>>66543

It's cute. Like peen :3c


 No.66651

>>66559

To be fair that analogy has a pretty big hole in it in the fact that same sex relations are seen today as generally okay while sexual relations with minors are seen today as generally NOT okay.


 No.66674

>>66636

>Not about fucking their daughter. Have you or anyone you've known ever dared to do so, even among "the guys"? It's retarded to excuse this.

Number one, you don't know. Number two, everyone is provocative.

>Besides that, the reality that Trump doesn't have a personal filter despite knowing that he's now in the most public of offices was my entire POINT. The President is less a leader and more a figurehead; half his job is being a fucking diplomat, and that requires restraint, tact, eloquence, and kindness — traits that Trump not only lacks, but actively performs the opposite.

No one has a clean slate, you gullible moron. They just look good because their flaws aren't published in public. There would be plenty of bad people if journalists published the high school locker talk of every famous figure out there.


 No.66678

>>66651

thats the point retard.

all you have to do is move the overton window and you can make the "why X cant be normal?" argument about literally anything. These people love to be morally outraged about anything that is OK to be morally outraged about because they are vane empty boring people with nothing to actually do, thats why they spend their free time drawing recolored sonic the hedgehog with a big dick.


 No.66767

>People getting upset over pixels

>Cherubs are completely fine meanwhile

Sorry but lmao. Who are the special snowflakes again?


 No.67165

> someone has a reputation for being sleazy/a slut who has no problem with gay

> turns out they're into kids

> this is somehow an inevitable outcome that always follows, no exceptions

What is it always with depraved, sexually hyperactive people and wanting to fuck children?

>>64414

Nah. I defended him back when all it was, was

> some woman he and his gf had sex with cried rape and a bunch of others smelled blood in the water

This on the other hand is something actually substantial to hound him over.

>>64887

>>64876

>>64870

> actually defending zausch over this

> taking issue with someone who draws porn of little children for pedophiles using real children as reference is part of the feminist agenda

> expecting anyone to buy it when you say you're not either zausch or someone who idolizes him

Maybe, just maybe, it's time to stop. Maybe, you need therapy, or rehab, or something. But this can't continue.

>>64921

You can fap to pictures of ideal fantasies and yet not wear fursuits, take it up the ass or draw cp. It may be hard to imagine for you, but don't project that onto others.


 No.67169

>>67165

or maybe you need to stop supporting the feminist power structure, you cuck.


 No.69076

File: d36e838cc6c2c32⋯.png (240.71 KB, 640x1136, 40:71, IMG_1774.PNG)

File: c06e1319ed1b262⋯.jpg (50.43 KB, 753x131, 753:131, Slugbox.jpg)

File: c1ff94e6cdd221e⋯.jpg (183.58 KB, 627x623, 627:623, slugbox01.jpg)

File: f0fc84a8a994b7e⋯.jpg (469.47 KB, 654x843, 218:281, slugbox02.jpg)

File: 93ba373991b2c90⋯.jpg (348.48 KB, 636x699, 212:233, slugbox03.jpg)

Sadly Zaush doesn't seem to be the only one doing over questionable art. Now Slugbox is doing it. And saying things about not caring about the "high ground" on content.

An part of this that bothers me the most is SwimsuitSucubus. She use to do art work all the time. Until she did a four panel blue comic. The comic started making rounds in Daddies Girl circles making sexualizing children comments. She spoke so hard against these people on Tumblr to the point she deleted all her content from most of 2015 and older.

But, now she's doing sexual themed work with underage child characters and doing the themes with slugbox's collaborations in concept art.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cafechan / femdom / funegros / hikki / hisrol / leftpol / sg / zenpol ]