1. No threads about personal use of proprietary OSes as your primary OS. Threads about running proprietary OSes in a VM, emulation, or dual-boot and about running proprietary software on a liberated OS (or liberated software on any OS) are allowed. Threads discussing moving away from proprietary software and OSes are allowed.
2. No GPU wars, no console wars, no obnoxious consumerist shitflinging. All corporations are trying to fuck you over. Rational discussion of consumer hardware as relates to use with liberated software is allowed. Language wars, license wars, distro wars, and other types of heated discussion are allowed.
3. No threads actively promoting proprietary licenses or OSes.
4. /pol/ is allowed to post on good behavior. No shitting the place up with accusations of Judaism, ranting about gas chambers, or similar shit.
5. No spamming, spoiler NSFW images, and don't post images (including cartoons) that could get your fellow hackers arrested.
GNUSSR is intended to facilitate broad-ranging discussion of free software in all its forms, and to promote political struggle against exploitative, privately-owned software and computer services. GNUSSR is based on the stance that Free Software is essentially a theory of anti-capitalist, anti-corporatist computing. Therefore, GNUSSR is also meant to facilitate discussion of computing as it relates to society as a whole, including topics such as cyberpunk, AI, and cybernetics.