All of these should be /liberty/-related, though.
And here come the flood-warnings again.
Gotta type something to prevent the flood-warning.
Some more stuff. I'm surprised how much of this I haven't seen posted in ages.
This video here is just great.
Text to fool the system into thinking I'm not a bot. Gotta love this gay site.
Last one for now, I guess.
Why not just make a mega file instead of dumping a dozen pics?
Want some biscuits to go along with that request, princess?
>As authoritarian as communism
Some stuff from my info-folder.
Last one, then I'll have to find another folder.
My /k/ folder it is, then.
>Less harmful than tobacco
What a shit chart, even by drug user standards semi-permanent serotonin loss is more harmful than cancer and more likely to lead to your death (via suicide).
I didn't check all this before posting it, and much of it is from when I was, well, more stupid than I am now. Still got a folder full of trollfaces from 2012.
The fondling picture should be reversed 😂
>Mises on the left
>Sneakily putting Heidegger on the right side in place of Mises.
>Mises "after /pol/
>That selective quoting
Here's how the quote continues:
>But though its policy has brought salvation for the moment, it is not of the kind which could promise continued success. Fascism was an emergency makeshift. To view it as something more would be a fatal error.
We should get together with /pol/, /leftypol/ and any other political boards and tried to figure out some cute political monster girls. Obviously the snek of smoll govamant would be a lamia, can't think of much else. Possibly NatSocs could have some kind of eagle based harpy?
Cat girls =/= monmusu, senpai.
nekomimi > monmusu
Also those comics are painful, I was expect some light hearted political ribbing and it's not what I received.
Alunya, religious right and anarchism all get the dick, the rest go straight to kill shelters.
This is not at all politically motivated, my dick was the one who made all the dicisions. I still might suffocate alunya on my cock though, bitch needs to die. stupid sexy catgirls
Real anarchists are socialists because right-wing propertarians seek only to take everything they claim is "oppressive" and privatize it. If you believe a state can't censor, can't search, can't detain, but landlords and bosses can, then you've made the average citizen no more freer, because guess how many interactions we have with cops/military versus landlords/bosses?
Anarchism is the rejection of hierarchy without some completely arbitrary distinction between capital and state.
>Commies ruining cat girls
Lefties co-opting one of my few dreams in life are what fuels the massive buttblasting I get towards them. I haven't slept in about 22 hours due to insomnia.
>an-capitalism is just corporations privatizing state oppression
WOOOOOOOOW, I have NEEEEEVEEEEER heard that one before, really showed those """"""""""""""""""""an"""""""""""""""""-caps, ey comrad? Like, I think you are SOOOOoooooOoooooOOOOOOahhhaaaahhahahahoohhh insightful that YOU should write a book TOTALLY BTFO'ing those silly """""""'"""'"'"'"'"'"an"""""""",,";',"",'PORKIES alt-WHITE out of the WATAH'. Like, your UNIQUE AND INSIGHTFUL CRITIQUE OF CAPITALISM COMPLETELY CHANGED THE WAY I FUCKING THINK BECAUSE NOBODY, IN THE HISTORY OF SHITPOSTING HAS EVER THOUGHT TO PUT THE WORDS "CAPITALISM" "IS" AND "EXPLOITATION" BEFORE AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT ANYONE HAS EVER THOUGHT TO TYPE THOSE FUCKING LETTERS IN THAT EXACT ORDER ON ANY KEYBOARD THAT HAS EVER FUCKING EXISTED ON THIS GAY EARTH.
5/10 shitpost, made me take the effort to press the caps lock key
>married man with daughters dreams of raping catgirls
what the fuck
Some functions of the state are privatized, simply because they're actually necessary. Please tell us more about how police, courts, and muh roads won't be necessary in your commie Utopia.
>Anarchism is the rejection of hierarchy
Egalitarianism =/= Anarchy. Fuck this sign ~> !=
Making everyone equal, doesn't make everyone free. In a democracy the majority rules, 51% of the people's decision dictates the other 49%. Even though you all are equal, you are still ruled by an authority (the authority of the masses). Which is one of the reason why we reject democracy.
No one should have authority over you nor should you have authority over them.
Also hierarchy does not imply ruler, is a teacher not above a student?
I ain't fashy, but that blonde chick has some 10/10 tits
> grabbing sleeping beauty's beauties when she succumbs to the nod
hope her neetsoc bf doesn't mind
>Bothering people that are asleep
Are you trying to break the NAP here
I'd tear that ass up like I was searching it for jews.
>a bunch of shit they used to marginalise Paul bit them in the ass with Trump