[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / cafechan / dcaco / leftpol / madchan / rzabczan / sonyeon ]

/n/ - News

Winner of the 62rd Attention-Hungry Games
/eris/ - Wherein Is Explained Absolutely Everything Worth Knowing About Absolutely Anything.

November 2018 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 1 per post.


8chan News Board Ring: /pn/ - Politics and News - /politics/ - Politics

File: 88c06ca7ab7ce7d⋯.jpg (66.38 KB, 577x571, 577:571, Capture.JPG)

 No.573736

Researchers find that accounts run from a St Petersburg troll farm tried to sow discord between Britons over the referendum

Concern about Russian influence in British politics has intensified as it emerged that more than 400 fake Twitter accounts believed to be run from St Petersburg published posts about Brexit.

Researchers at the University of Edinburgh identified 419 accounts operating from the Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) attempting to influence UK politics out of 2,752 accounts suspended by Twitter in the US.

One of the accounts run from the Kremlin-linked operation attempted to stir anti-Islamic sentiment during the Westminster Bridge terror attack in March in a bogus post claiming a Muslim woman ignored victims – a claim that was highlighted by mainstream media outlets including Mail Online and the Sun.

For days after, the tweeter was gleefully sharing press clippings. “Wow … I’m on the Daily Mail front page! Thank you British libs! You’re making me famous,” he said, referring to an article that appeared on Mail Online and which still bore the tweet at the time of writing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/14/how-400-russia-run-fake-accounts-posted-bogus-brexit-tweets?CMP=share_btn_tw

example of troll is pix below

 No.573737

Salutin' Putin: inside a Russian troll house

Former workers tell how hundreds of bloggers are paid to flood forums and social networks at home and abroad with anti-western and pro-Kremlin comments

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

The russkies must be real active on /pol/ 8 and 4 chans


 No.573740

>>573736

inside a pro-Russia propaganda machine in Ukraine

https://8ch.net/n/res/573514.html#573739


 No.573743

Good


 No.573744

>troll farm

Is it a room of nerds on computers or something? Show me a picture of a troll farm.

Inb4 picture of CNN newsroom.


 No.573745

>>573736

>Russians threw the US election with a few thousand dollars and some trolls posting

We should bow down to that sort of efficiency and effective leverage.

Fat stupid whore Hillary spent $1.2 billion and she had legions of trolls, and all it got her was hated and exposed as a felon and traitor.


 No.573746

>implying muslimes aren't the primary cause of "anti-muslim feelings"


 No.573747

>>573736

So if you have things like CAIR, and i'm sure similar organizations in european countries, which have an active and open agenda of propagandizing muslims, Why do we never hear about any muslim countries running sock accounts trying to influence things? Only white people do that? Kind of strange how the russian narrative is pushed, but no way china is operating accounts to influence whatever the hell they are interesting. Or hell even Japan or other allies. Because if we were to talk about how every advanced nation, and probably any nation that has internet access, is doing this exact same thing it seems far less ominous that the RUSSIANS are doing it, you fucking McCarthy wannabe.

400 accounts tweeting? 400. How many millions of people voted? 400 accounts probably swung a good 15 or 20 million right? because otherwise, if they influenced a few hundred people, you wouldn't have a big scary narrative, you would just have another internet faction doing what people on the internet do.


 No.573749

>>573745

It's enough of a revelation to conclude that democracy is too fragile and susceptible to casual interference. It's time to end democracy in the West and install absolute dictatorships for life.


 No.573752

>>573736

Fake news


 No.573753

>>573752

>Fake news

That's the point,"genius".

That whole pix and story about a muslim woman ignoring a west minster terrorist victim was faked by a russian goverment sponsored troll


 No.573754

>>573753

An poltards ate it up while forgetting putin built a multi million dollar mosque for em


 No.573756

>>573752

fuck off vatnik


 No.573772

So basically these Russians attempting to invluence the US election are US chan shitposters?


 No.573773

>RUSSIA IS MAKING US HATE MUSLIMS BECAUSE UH UH UH DONALD TRUMP!

Does anyone with a brain seriously stil believe this shit? This is getting schizophrenic at this point


 No.573774

> researchers don't even know about the chans

Are these guys that dense? It's not like the meme campaigns were very subtle.


 No.573775

Well damn I was sure that people hated Muslims because they kept nail bombing 8 year olds, but I guess that was just Russian lies!


 No.573776

>>573744

CTR has farms of beta male shills. That's the closest thing in existence to troll farms.


 No.573777

>>573772

I agree. Whats happening now is they are changing the story. So in a while people are arguing about which lie is true, while the truth is forgotten.

>>573774

They werent and still are not. For me it points to deliberate attempts to discredit a justifiable concerns.

>attempting to influence UK politics

What does this even mean? State gets to decide whats bad and good influence?


 No.573779

> One of the accounts run from the Kremlin-linked operation attempted to stir anti-Islamic sentiment during the Westminster Bridge terror attack in March in a bogus post claiming a Muslim woman ignored victims – a claim that was highlighted by mainstream media outlets including Mail Online and the Sun.

> mainstream media

> pushing pro immigration propaganda

> a wild tweet appears from a nobody

> it is prolly anti immigration

< "so, let's publish it in the name of correct information even if we could totally ignore it".

metafake news?


 No.573780

Articles like these are part of a co-ordinated front page effort by lefty UK news papers.

I was in my local co-op and saw the that every single leftist newspaper had this in massive text as a front page headline.


 No.573783


 No.573786

File: 08c7cf6a995aac0⋯.webm (222.93 KB, 480x360, 4:3, 08c7cf6a995aac093f27754f3….webm)

>>573736

Mfw shills have been relegated to /n/ because they get btfo /pol/ everytime.


 No.573787

>vote to leave EU

>PM who shilled against leaving gets so salty about result that he resigns

>party votes into power anti-brexit woman

so this is how they plan to slither out of it

top kek

britcucks btfo


 No.573789

>>573736

Muh Russia.

Now in britbong edition!


 No.573835

Russians have always had best chess grandmasters,

Now best at internet troll 3d chess

This list of Russian chess players lists people from Russia, the Soviet Union, and the Russian Empire who are primarily known as chess players. The majority of these people are chess grandmasters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_chess_players


 No.573837

>>573773

People will believe a lot of shit if it confirms their bias


 No.573841

shills are tireless, didn't you learn anything from the last election? Improve your manipulation tecniques, you're losing


 No.573843

>>573783

>washingtonpost

>no actual experts

Are you retarded or OP?


 No.573844

>>573736

>Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Brexit & raise anti-MUslim feelings

I can tell you that next to no one with a functioning brain will believe this (that rules out communists then)

The levels of reaching is just staggering; they really do think the general population are retarded and will believe anything.


 No.573848

Maybe the UK can get tough and ban Russia from posting in the BBC comments section.


 No.573853

>>573749

Indeed, after we kill all the lefties.


 No.573854

>>573747

>400 accounts tweeting

exactly - hundreds ain't shit comparatively


 No.573856

>guys we need to invade Iraq because 9/11 and Sadam has WMDs

>The real fake news is Russia who has done fuck all while people tire of the establishment and use social media instead of propaganda news outlets

SM is cancer, but it's also killing the media so it's not terrible. I just can't get over the audacity after they started wars on false pretences and now stir up shit with Russia after people stop swallowing their BS. They are just salty no one wants to pull an Iraq 2.0 after their "revolution" in Syria failed.


 No.573861

Every time I see anything on line

even remotely sympathetic to

Islam, I immediately either scroll

to the next comment, deleting

when possible. It's just who I am.


 No.573862

My guess is photoshopped.

Shadow under foot of man

at far right.


 No.573865

>>573753

>they somehow faked a mudslime woman walking by looking at her phone

please tell me you're just pretending to retarded


 No.573869

Good!


 No.573870

There's like 6 different muh rusya threads being bumped right now.

This cuck is sliding something.


 No.573876

It has gotten to the stage now that when Russia is mentioned as a cause, people instinctively know it is a lie. The more they push this crap the more people's suspicions about it are confirmed.


 No.573882

File: a85b8b13ebed307⋯.jpg (1.29 MB, 3378x2550, 563:425, russian troll farm.jpg)

russian troll farm


 No.573886

File: 9560ffcd8f54400⋯.jpg (1.45 MB, 3378x2550, 563:425, russian troll farm pol.jpg)


 No.573887

>Russian trolls are the reason why no one likes Islam

>ignores the FUCKING TERROR ATTACK CAUSED BY MUSLIMS


 No.573888

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573736

We suck saudi dick


 No.573889

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573888

And you


 No.573890

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573889

And gw


 No.573892

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573890

WE KOWTOW TO PIECES OF TRASH LIKE THIS


 No.573893

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573892

And hate places like this


 No.573896

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>573893

Over globalist dumps like this

Then wonder why towelheads are mad at us


 No.573898

>>573737

I would think 8ch would be among the worst investments in propaganda dollars ever. Even if more than a few dysfunctional and politically powerless autists visited this site, everyone here is likely very resistant to propaganda.


 No.573901

Russia hacked my Daki and now its all crusty. Investigate plz.


 No.573912

File: 64cbc7fa67db404⋯.jpg (4.21 KB, 275x183, 275:183, index.jpg)

>>573898

>Even if more than a few dysfunctional and politically powerless autists visited this site,


 No.573928

>>573882

>Farm animals are old and with grey hair

>voted for anyone but Trump

Should have put in more effort.


 No.574026

>>573898

>everyone here is likely very resistant to propaganda.

So why did everyone suck Trump's Zionist dick?


 No.574035

>>573786

^Absolutely this!!

if you don't support Israel 110% just kys right now.


 No.577723

It could by a psy op of some kind.


 No.577726

RUSSIA CONTROLS THE WORLD!!!

Meanwhile no one gives a fuck about Russia shitposting online.


 No.578006

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence /pol/ lower humans & raise anti-MUslim feelings

FTFY


 No.580970

>>573898

But Q Anon!


 No.580985

>>573736

>Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Brexit & raise anti-MUslim feelings

And you inferior redpilled "thinkers" are still falling forit


 No.580997

>>573736

>some shitposters using Russian proxies posted on Twitter

>this confirms Russians hacked the election

That news seems kind of fake to me.


 No.581000

>tfw ill never clock in to work and get paid to browse dank memes and shitpost


 No.581003

> "muslims are destroying your country"

> "EU is destroying your country"

> anti western

does not compute, actually.


 No.581009

File: a3c292312dcb6b3⋯.jpg (31.17 KB, 363x310, 363:310, bender.jpg)

>>573898

>everyone here is likely very resistant to propaganda.

You're kidding, right? Most people on 8chan will believe just about anything just so long as it's anti-liberal. Alex Jones could run a story about Obama being the head of an organ trafficking ring and most of 8chan would believe him. Alex Jones could boast, on air, about getting money from Sheldon Adelson to smear left-wingers who didn't want to go to war with Iran on Israel's behalf, and 8chan would call anyone who brought it up a shill

case in point: >>573786


 No.581011

>Its because of muh russians is why you hate muslims

No its because Muslims who want to kill people because they draw cartoons is one of the many reasons we hate cave genie sand niggers.


 No.581014

>>580985

> This is a shill story.

> You fell for it.

> Some guy points it out.

> "Lol this guy is easily influenced because he isn't being influenced by this story."

Inoperable.


 No.581015

(((researchers)))


 No.581016

>>574026

>why did everyone suck Trump's Zionist dick?

Because he was at least 3% less jew than hillary


 No.581018

>>581016

I love how conservatives always have to have a boogeyman it's cute. Soros, Clinton, Anitfa, pizza, reality, science, I wonder what they'll come up with next?


 No.581019

>>573736

>russian trolls are behind anti Muslim sentiments

>ignores the fact that Muslims ran over people on that bridge and that picture wouldn't exist if they didn't


 No.581020

File: f05e3cb58076594⋯.jpg (16.2 KB, 500x500, 1:1, attention.jpg)

>>581018

Here's your (you) now go back to leftypol.


 No.581022

>>581015

[[[u]]]


 No.581030

>>581019

Russian fake hacker troll accounts influenced muslims to attack people all around the world.


 No.581035

>>581030

{{{u}}}


 No.581049

grauniad pushing muh russianz!!11! narrative like best goys.


 No.583799

>>581049

~^~u~^~


 No.583814

>>573736

>Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Brexit & raise anti-MUslim feelings

so like doing a good job?


 No.583815

>>581009

>Most people on 8chan will believe just about anything just so long as it's anti-liberal

well.. liberals are wrong about everything, so as a first approximation it's not that bad


 No.583817

>Russians raising awareness about Muslims is "hacking" an election

>giving people truthful information is "sowing discord"

Wew, our enemies are literal retards.

>>581009

Next time, try using less believable examples. If Obama was caught in some illegal organ trafficking ring, that wouldn't be a surprise because of the crowd he runs with. I bet you'd think nothing of having Joe Biden babysit your 4 year-old child. Now fuck off back to >>>/leftypol/ and masturbate to poorly drawn pictures of pigs in business suits.


 No.583818

>>573736

likely more Democratic party fake news globalist propaganda bullshit


 No.583819

Hooktube embed. Click on thumbnail to play.

>Putin's Russia


 No.583820

ITT: The Russia boogeyman won't fucking die


 No.583825

Mods please bumplock the necro threads.

Thxs


 No.583826


 No.583827


 No.583828

In the early 00's there was a movement to get Brits to cold call people in the US to tell them not to vote for Bush. I don't think people have a problem influencing foreign elections when they're trying to get their guy to win. In this case there were already anti muslim feelings as there were anti Bush feelings. For half the population they're simply preaching to the choir.


 No.583831

It's true without those filthy russians anglund would happily bear those rapes and acid attacks and turn the unburned cheek


 No.583835

File: 2fb7c29b16ad8d2⋯.mp4 (1.9 MB, 480x360, 4:3, The state of leftypol_2.mp4)

>>583823


 No.583839

File: 15f648f37cb4e7e⋯.jpg (387.46 KB, 1202x2271, 1202:2271, 3-3.jpg)


 No.583842

File: 9f845962ee1beb2⋯.jpg (11.7 KB, 191x255, 191:255, leftypol's board owner.jpg)


 No.583843

>>573736

>implying it's even possible to paint mudcoons in a worse manner than what they simply naturally are

>implying it's not leftists kvetching about the cover-up of mudslime exactions being challenged.

further proof that russkies are, for better or for worse, still a better option than the leftist scum running the show.


 No.583844

File: 2fb5c992b1f06b1⋯.jpg (242.19 KB, 1201x1601, 1201:1601, ggg.jpg)


 No.583845

>>581018

>science

>implying

"evolution is real but magically stops at humans"

leftards are the biggest creationnist I've ever seen.

At least when relicucks "believe", they don't end up destroying a society they depend upon in the process, unlike you.


 No.583847

>>583844

if it were true, he'd get purge.

Meanwhile, you'd have to stick with your tranny because "oh so tolerant".

get fukt.


 No.583850

File: da6b8e984d6556c⋯.png (1.44 MB, 1448x811, 1448:811, lp dicksuck1.png)


 No.583853

File: 5bd94293523820c⋯.png (23.12 KB, 529x573, 529:573, 5bd94293523820c8ec39d5ad8c….png)

>>583847

>everyone's leftypol I disagree with.


 No.583855

File: 2205f06780cee5c⋯.png (151.86 KB, 574x601, 574:601, happy merchant Trump.png)


 No.583864

>they think /pol/ is Russia.

lol /pol/ literally saved the white race.


 No.583868

>>581009

>Alex Jones

wat

/pol/ hates that ziocuck. They only use him for his meme potential


 No.583869

File: d6419509606ab93⋯.jpg (86.44 KB, 1200x800, 3:2, gross.jpg)

Israel used thousands of fake accounts to influence world opinion. Israel used blackmail,bribes, and infiltration to take over the entire US congress. Not one fucking person in America actually gives a fucking shit about the federal government, because everyone knows it's just run by a bunch of rich jews. Don't play games with bullshit rules if you aren't ready to play by them dumb kikes!

Speaking of gross people. Yuck! If you took some chinese food, put it outside for 10 years, rubbed it in herpes, dog shit, oil, and mold, it would smell like this dudes pussy!!!!!!!!!!


 No.583870

>>573775

Think ur projecting colombine


 No.583871

>>583869

Did u taste it?


 No.587172

http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Q-Anon is the third-most tweeted hashtag coming out of Russia. They've apparently decided that the only possible reaction to Mueller is to invent a parallel universe where none of this is happening.

It's kinda crazy to actually see those true believers popping up. Funny thing: they're not trying to convince us. They're trying to convince THEMSELVES.


 No.587173

>>583869

Got any nudes?


 No.587175

>>573736

Yet another piece of "proof" coming out of britain.

the first being the ex mi6 agent christopher steele. now its the time for questionable university studies funded by the government equating ip addresses to government involvement.

Three ISIS accounts were linked to a british government ip block. now it would be ridiculous to claim the uk government controls isis, but could they tweak information and use fake accounts to spread their propaganda? yes and british and american governments do it all the time.

https://archive.fo/z4w0A

russia might jump on these movements to gain momentum for their own ends but i highly doubt they started them.


 No.587176

>>573736

>raise anti-muslim feelings

Good, those niggers need to go.


 No.587177

>>581009

>Alex Jones could boast, on air, about getting money from Sheldon Adelson to smear left-wingers who didn't want to go to war with Iran on Israel's behalf, and 8chan would call anyone who brought it up a shill

nice try we all know trump is kiked,except for your fox news shills but unlike you we are open to different opinions other than our own, so who are the real liberals?


 No.587178

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Global warming causing north America to be colder than usual this year.

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence your dick size. It will stay small until putin decides to let it grow

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence 8chan admin to eat dinner at 8pm. IT IS TRUE!

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Japan to build more Gundams. The Gundams were not going to build themselves.

Russia used hundreds of fake accounts to influence Russia to influence Russia to influence Russia.


 No.587338

>>587178

guys?

what do we do about this?

you know the le leddit sentence and space bar formatting?

its getting outta hand.

i literally cant.


 No.587551

File: 8092c3dff5fe465⋯.jpg (132.27 KB, 639x479, 639:479, Reinhard_8.jpg)

>>573736

Who would win

>400 Russian troll Twitter accounts

>The British public's ability to discern truth and reality

Even if they did this, to imply it changes the results of the election is fucking hilarious. With the combined might of all the MSM, corrupt politicians, leftists hordes, masses of immigrants to vote for them but they still managed to lose because of 400 troll Twitter accounts.


 No.587562

>>583870

Oh right, he must've forgotten that only white people are capable of violence. :^)


 No.587612

File: a05d3a2a13c1191⋯.jpg (11.14 KB, 225x225, 1:1, index.jpg)

Russian trolls stuck redpill suppositories right up the anus of alot of Trump supporting anons on social media.


 No.587617

File: 10fea2ad7bab874⋯.png (46.64 KB, 272x670, 136:335, Ukrainian jewish shills.png)


 No.587636

File: 84d63bbfe611043⋯.jpg (65.53 KB, 350x350, 1:1, 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8….jpg)

Muslims themselves do a good enough job of raising anti muslim feelings. They don't need any help from muh Russians.


 No.587667

>>587636

*tips fedora*


 No.587670

File: 2caf17f85872b18⋯.jpg (6.88 KB, 261x238, 261:238, 2caf17f85872b1830f4fd16fd2….jpg)

>>573786

>muh shiiiiiillllls


 No.587681

>>573773

Did anyone with a brain seriously EVER believe this shit?


 No.587830

File: a7e9aca7c241941⋯.jpg (675.09 KB, 2000x1333, 2000:1333, Bandits-2000x1333.jpg)

My grandma got bitten by a dog yesterday, my local newspaper said it was the Russian again. I abeeb it.


 No.588278

No the britcucks are thinking of holding a 2nd brexit

Ivan laffs


 No.588282

Muslims think of kafir as weak depraved Godless faggots. Beating the shit out of cucked white Europeans while they scream for mercy is just delightful. Kafir are weak pussy faggots who cannot defend themselves, so they allow their children to be sold as sex slaves in appeasement to Muslims.


 No.592040

Feed Putin to the crabs!


 No.592042

File: 0ec6ecbbdca39f7⋯.jpg (183.85 KB, 960x573, 320:191, sleepy russian.jpg)

>>587617

sleepy Russians need sleep. maybe when Putin wakes up he will finally grow chest hair.


 No.592045

The russians used broken, lost person with no principles.

They recruited through 4chan, they recruited through game forums, they recruited wherever lonely -teens and Twenty-somethings who had no purpose and no identity or meaning would gather.

They gave them an enemy- The Mexican who's kid used the school resources that they didn't. The Jews who "rigged the game" to make it harder. The commies and gays who want to undermine society while you play by the rules and keep failing.

They see that "all the blacks are in gangs," and that culture is fairly mainstream in media, but when White people get together and exclude others, they're demonized.

Then they're tasked with recruiting their friends and growing the Klan, or whatever they incarnation calls itself. It needs to constantly rebrand because people hear the reputation before they meet them; Alt Right, Civic Nationalists, "identitarian conservative," all functionally the same thing even if the philosophy is slightly different.


 No.592047

File: 02d4a5e7bb5ee8f⋯.jpg (75.51 KB, 748x567, 748:567, 00004096.jpg)

>>592040

I am not a cannibal,dudess


 No.592062

Paid to shitpost? Where do I sign???


 No.592070

File: b5d7d68c2aabb64⋯.jpg (132.78 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, 2059141_1280x720.jpg)

>>592062

>>592062

>Paid to shitpost? Where do I sign???

On this paper(wipes asses pritty good to)


 No.592134

>>573736

Sure, i despise muslims because the Russian said i should, sure. Not because those mud fucks are mentally unstable, knife middle school teachers to death, mass kill in clubs and explode themselves for some trivial magical retarded reasons.

I don't need Russians for that.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / cafechan / dcaco / leftpol / madchan / rzabczan / sonyeon ]