[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / ausneets / hgs / islam / leftpol / metatech / o / ss / sw ]

/n/ - News

July 2018 Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
Password (For file and post deletion.)

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 1 per post.


8chan News Board Ring: /pn/ - Politics and News - /politics/ - Politics

File: 5b32498528701fa⋯.jpg (35.35 KB, 270x362, 135:181, mad-little-dutch-boy.jpg)

 No.585164

The enormous mass being added into the ocean also causes the seafloor to warp and deform and this can disguise the actual rise of sea levels in some parts of our planet and even cover up the actual extent of sea level rise.

Researchers said that the accuracy of future estimates of sea levels can be improved if the sinking of the ocean floor is accounted for

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/218284/20180108/the-ocean-floor-is-sinking-due-to-additional-water-weight-from-melting-glaciers.htm

 No.585170

Why is it every few years that go by with nothing happening, climate change fanatics have an excuse as to why their fearmongering isn't coming true?


 No.585176

hello white nationalists

Why do White Nationalists want to kill me when I ask to meet up & have sex with them?


 No.585186

Apparently the mantle doesn't exist for these people.


 No.585191

>>585176

Let's meet up then?


 No.585201

>>585164

omg it's goint to fall through the bottom of the world we're so screwd


 No.585202

>we can't prove global laming so we'll make some dumb excuses


 No.585204

File: befc86f94e2f0e0⋯.png (143.37 KB, 600x600, 1:1, goonmeme.png)

Al Gore told us in the nineties that sea levels would rise three feet by 2015. Yet it still hasn't happened. Why would that be?


 No.585205

Why does every climate change scientist forget three very basic scientific principals. That water expands as it freezes, that sea ice is already displacing its weight/volume in the ocean, and the planet has had shifts in its average temp long before humans were here.


 No.585206

>>585204

>>585170

>>585205

WHY WHY WHY HWY WHWYWHYWHWYWHWYWHWYWHYWHWYWHWYHWYWHWYWHYWHWYHWY

Why are you all a bunch of faggots!

global cooling is really!! george bush did NWO

PEACE AND LIGHTNING


 No.585209

>>585206

I've seen massive ecological damage done by environmentalist polices. You know how many thousands of acres of pine forest are being destroyed because the lack of forest management? How basic policies of removing pine beetle infested acreage would benefit the forest as a whole but NO! Any tree still standing upright is alive according to the ecopolice. A massive forest fire is brewing in the Rocky Mountains, its gonna make Yellowstone look like a camp fire and a lot of people are going to die and lose everything they had.


 No.585215

File: 3d0a7e9d6f61151⋯.jpg (154.46 KB, 904x1599, 904:1599, dark shit.jpg)

haha stupid libruls think the Titanic is sinking but my end of the ship just rose by 200 feet.

Stupid libruls.


 No.585223

>>585215

Oh so those liberals are going to fix climate change right? They’re going to make us drive electric cars, get solar panels, windmills, come up with better regulations for industry to run cleaner right?

They’re not just going to pass a carbon tax and be done right?

Right??

Right???????


 No.585224

>>585170

funny thing is they found a massive LAVA lake under the north fucking pole accounting for all the melting the fuckers have been bitching about NOT GLOBAL WARMING


 No.585225

>>585170

Climate change is not only happening but has happened. The problem is that climate change fanatics want to shove shit like "The Day After Tomorrow" scenario happening when that is just beyond horseshit and shoots climate change in the foot.

If you are denying that the world hasn't gotten warmer in the past 300 years then you are moronic burying your head in the sand against real evidence such as how rivers on major cities used to freeze over completely and Africa used to be a lot more temperate with far less droughts.

On the same note if you think that in the next 10 years we'll all be drowning in water or burning alive then you are equally moronic cause it takes hundreds of years for climate change to have a noticeable effect.

Then on top of all this the levels of pollution have gone down considerably in the last several hundred years not up makes fanatics appear retarded cause they don't seem to want to account for it.

tl;dr version: Climate change is happening but not in the way (((they))) want you to think it is.


 No.585226


 No.585227

>>585226

My point was even if global warming is real and caused by humans (((they))) wouldn’t fix the problem but try to make money off of it instead.

>>585225

This


 No.585228

>>585225

>>585227

This, global warming is real, but it's natural and not a fucking disaster.


 No.585253

>>585204

Look up bright boy to the top of the page..

Pro tip,don't eat the glue


 No.585254

>>585215

good metaphor,but your playing to an audience of the average


 No.585371

>>585164

Well if this is true, I hope the floor sinks enough to take California with it.


 No.585373

>fill glass with water

>put ice in glass

>put glass on scale

>ice melts

>glass gets heavier because of increased water weight

It's SCIENCE!


 No.585375

>>585204

Solar flares empowering the sun's ability to evaporate water. Duh. I bet you believe in a big sky daddy, you dumb motherfucker.


 No.585376

>>585225

>rivers in cities

this is accounted for by land use, although that dosnt disprove your whole point nor am I trying too


 No.585406

A study team has found that a mini ice age will start happening by 2021

https://8ch.net/n/res/582553.html


 No.585415

File: 9dca2306bb337e9⋯.png (222.72 KB, 314x707, 314:707, September 11, 1972 - Free-….png)

But how can glaciers be melting if we're going into a new ice age?


 No.585426

>>585224

Now this is some ebin boomerposting


 No.585440

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of /pol/ put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

https://8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would /pol/ ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

http://archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

http://archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

http://archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

http://archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

http://archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

http://archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

http://archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the /pol/ mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

zz1


 No.585453

now this is an explanation i never expected

completely bizarre


 No.585461

File: 2fb7c29b16ad8d2⋯.mp4 (1.9 MB, 480x360, 4:3, The state of leftypol_2.mp4)


 No.585467


 No.585773

File: 167dee35ed3f80e⋯.jpg (48.75 KB, 750x563, 750:563, energy returned on energy ….jpg)

>>585223

Anyone who is anti-global warming and pro-renewable energy is LOW INFORMATION.

Nuclear power has been the solution for the last 50 damn years. This is the only thing that really makes me wish the Nazis had won, because we wouldn't have LIARS deceiving the public into continuing to use coal/oil/gas while touting rejewable fucking energy as a solution.


 No.585789

8ch is full of brain dead, easily manipulated, low iq idiots. every time someone here casts "doubt" on climate change, they are literally ripping the doubt-sowing playbook from the tobacco industry that the oil industry ripped off.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

man-made climate change is an indisputable FACT known by scientists the world over, from every political, national, religious affiliation (and every corporate affiliation, as in article above)and only low-iq idiots fall for the SHILL arguments to the contrary, where big oil literally paid millions not to dispute it, but to "sow doubt."

also, for the rest of your shitty denying arguments, go through this site, and get BTFO. It's full of actual SCIENCE and scientists who set the record straight.

https://skepticalscience.com/argument.php


 No.585800

>>585225

>no source

:^)


 No.585814

>>585773

What is solar CSP? I'm assuming that PV stands for photo voltaic.


 No.585815

File: 040c7145a3369e7⋯.png (626.42 KB, 740x720, 37:36, 2eef149201afe58fac66d1ea9e….png)

>>585789

>He's so mad that he has to capitalize certain words.

Man-made climate change is a hoax.


 No.585816

File: 61f8f7f8a3b8a3f⋯.jpg (6.69 KB, 299x168, 299:168, index.jpg)

>>585773

Can I store it in your neighborhood anon?


 No.585817

>>585815

Have a cigarette,little girl, they're safe


 No.585818

>>585816

Store it in the millions upon millions of acres of undeveloped wilderness in the United States.


 No.585849

>>585815

try reading the post and then say that. if you can still do that, it's obvious you are of low intelligence. I got some cigarettes and oil to sell you.


 No.585852

>>585816

thorium reactors are a thousand times safer than what we've had for the past few decades. the only reason they weren't used is because it's not as easy to get nuclear material for bombs from it, so the US went with the more dangerous fuel. thorium reactors could be used teh world over and solve both energy and nuclear weapon problems (let iran have them)


 No.585856

>>585789

>doesn't have argument, points to commercial site instead

Really activates the avocados


 No.585857

>>585856

the argument is all there in the two sites. one, exxon's (!) own scientists concluded that man-made climate change is real. they just stole the playbook from tobacco and wanted to tell people to "doubt" it. you know, like you can be 99.99999% sure the night will follow day, but what if the earth stopped spinning? it could happen!- kind of doubt. and only low-brow channers fall for that shit. two, the other site basically fucks over every argument you could ever hope to post in this bread, so have fun!


 No.585912

>>585857

>none of the predictive climate models have been correct in any way

>still doesn't account for the ongoing global warming hiatus

sorry buddy, still activated


 No.585914

File: 749324d7b6bff3b⋯.png (33.61 KB, 758x518, 379:259, 10400338_242833546052612_3….png)


 No.585946

>>585912

both of your points are answered on the skeptical site. you lose.


 No.585951

File: 9b6d3f1b7e7c7f3⋯.png (40.49 KB, 256x256, 1:1, ed7d144b0743c63ef98f4305d9….png)


 No.585953

File: 8e011bce12224b3⋯.gif (1.66 MB, 423x234, 47:26, Go Away.gif)

>>585946

>p-please visit my site, I can't tell you anything here just go to my site


 No.585957

File: 26c109afc4a1e99⋯.jpg (36.04 KB, 640x480, 4:3, den_02.jpg)

>>585953

Do I have your attention now?


 No.585959

>>585946

The skeptical site tells me you suck cocks and to stop namedropping it


 No.585969

haha! feigning superiority by not visiting a site that refutes every one of your arguments. yeah, that'll get you far in life. Are you an ostrich, btw? fact is, you don't want to read that site because it hurts your climate-denying feelings, doesn't it?


 No.585972

>>585164

>little boy putting his finger into a dyke

incredible legend


 No.585976

>>585953

well, I could just copy/paste all the text and post all the graphs and pictures here, but what's the point? so you can say "wall of text" and not read it anyway?


 No.585979

>>585818

>Store it in the millions upon millions of acres of undeveloped wilderness in the United States.

Which water table is nearest to your drinking supply?


 No.585980

>>585976

Logic will get you no where with me


 No.585981

>>585912

#6 on skepticalscience.com

>"Models are unreliable"

>Models successfully reproduce temperatures since 1900 globally, by land, in the air and the ocean.

and

> "It's cooling" The last decade 2000-2009 was the hottest on record.

and

> "It hasn't warmed since 1998"

Every part of the Earth's climate system has continued warming since 1998, with 2015 shattering temperature records.

if you want all the science behind the shattering of your myths, read the site. or don't, but then you literally have no argument and I don't expect you to EVER post those myths here or anywhere on the interwebz EVER AGAIN! :)


 No.585988

>>585981

>Models successfully reproduce temperatures since 1900 globally, by land, in the air and the ocean.

https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/research/themes/water/

"Uncertainties related to such feedbacks are a key source of the differences among various climate models that project human-induced climate change."

or alternatively:

http://rankexploits.com/musings/2013/leaked-spm-ar5-multi-decadal-trends/

"As you can see, for most models, the observations fall outside the ±95% spread in trends for repeat runs. Moreover, if the models are taken as a collection, if we test whether the observations are inside the ±95% interval of ‘weather in models’ centered on the multi-model mean: they are not."

In other words you're wrong and gay. GG scrub


 No.585989

The sky is flying away too


 No.585993

nice cherry picking there, and taking info out of context.

>"Uncertainties related to such feedbacks are a key source of the differences among various climate models that project human-induced climate change.

that's referring to them not knowing how much of a role certain hydrological effects have. Nor does it dispute that all the studies HAVE shown climate change, they just don't know how much certain water effects have on it. Later in that same section…

> We do not understand well how warming in the Arctic and ensuing melting of permafrost will affect the release of methane and nitrous oxide, greenhouse gases that also contribute to planetary warming.

your own site you link acknowledges climate change, you fool.

also, your rankexploits site shows the same thing! the graph on that page only shows that according to averages they take by certain year spans that it raised by 0.2 then by 0.4, then was a bit less than 0.4. meaning, the climate is STILL warming, they are claiming by 0.1 less over a certain time span.

so you lose, on both counts. the consensus is clear. there is climate change. you are playing the classic exxon play that was revealed in the exxon article which is to "sow doubt" (although doing a mediocre job at that)


 No.585995

>>585993

> still no argument

> muh consensus

> muh Exxon yesteryear bogeyman

lol get serious buddy


 No.585997

>>585995

i completely refuted your claim with arguments. you didn't even know you were linking to articles that CONFIRM climate change, that's how stupid you are.

and the exxon article proves that even those who have funded the anti-climate change "scientists" knew they were lying the entire time.

so you see, there is a consensus, if you count real scientists, "fake" scientists, the site I linked to, AND the sites you yourself linked to! that's 4 out of 4 sources, (two of which you provided, so really it's more like 5 out of 5.)

>btfo.


 No.586000

>>585997

Nobody is going to buy your fake snakeoil.

Move along.


 No.586002

>>585997

your arguments were 'read this site I like' and rest on your fat ass. Try again scrub lol you'll convince us eventually


 No.586011

>>585969

I read that in Speed Racer voice.


 No.586012

>>585170

Yep. At this point they have no credibility. The environmentalist movement has become a lolcow.


 No.586019

>>586002

except I didn't rest on my fat ass. i guess you're the fool who doesn't want to read the site because you don't want to read the evidence. how very thorough of you, to consider all arguments and make an informed decision!

then I did refute yours, or someone else's arguments with actual posts, including the one where someone tried to post their sources, only for me to btfo as I explained their own sources say the opposite of what they claimed.

just saying you don't want to read so you can ignore the evidence doesn't win you any games. besides that, I did post the arguments and refuted another post (the one where I won the argument 5 out of 5) so there. you don't have to read, I win. I post arguments here because you're too lazy to left-click, I also win.


 No.586021

>>586000

by fake snake oil, do you mean exxon's own scientists who admitted they were causing climate change? because you realize they were the ones whose investigations you are citing when you try to deny it. but even they admitted it's all fake and climate change is happening thanks to their industry.


 No.586031

>>586019

that's a lot of words to say "I'm retarded here look at this website in lieu of an argument"


 No.586108

>we predicted oceans would rise due to melting glaciers

>but they arent sir…

>i know! lets just say the ocean floor is changing shape!

This is high school level rhetoric.


 No.586120

>>585816

>>585818

>>585852

Thorium. Anyone arguing for the military weapons uranium manufacturing technology is a faggot. thorium is safe and efficient and WOULD solve our energy needs.


 No.586123

>>586120

No working Thorium reactor has ever been built, not even a proof of concept.


 No.586132

>>586123

Are you suggesting that the technology is impossible? That the requirements to make a thorium reactor are too great at this time? Im pretty sure its a smaller and more simple design than the old reactors that the military chose to fund. It would still cost millions of dollars, maybe the reason it has not been done is because the people that can afford to build one choose not to?


 No.586137

>>586123

On second though, after reading a little about the details of Thorium, breeding basics, and fertile/fissile materials and how these things are present (in different proportions) in current uranium facilities I am going to say that you are a massive faggot and a shill. The technology not only is simple, but there have been experiments that show how fertile materials can be used in higher temperatures with less pressure to continuously produce material for fission reactors. You either have no interest in this subject or you are trying to muddy the water. Fuck off.


 No.586138

>>586132

I'm no physicist, but the technology might be impossible. How can Thorium be relatively safe and yet still have enough power to fuel a reactor? The reason Uranium works is because of the dangerous amount of radiation it emits. That energy can be converted into heat and then electricity.


 No.586139

>>586138

Then go read on it you nigger. At least six different countries are already developing the technology.


 No.586141

>>585814

CSP stands for concentrated solar power. Its when they reflect light using multiple mirrors to a single point to generate energy.

Its not that hard to look this up


 No.586143

>>585773

Instead of storing solar and wind energy in massive batteries, they should use the excess power to pump water into an elevated reservoir. During peak hours, the water can be drained through a hydro turbine into a lower reservoir in order to supplement the energy supply. When demands are met, water can then be pumped back into the higher reservoir and stored as potential energy until it is needed again.


 No.586150

>>585204

>believing in meme politiclol

It's baby science. The ice contains serious amounts of salt.

Add salt in a glass full of water and see what happens.

Meme /lolpolacks/ are the ones spouting fear mongering nonesense about rising sea levels like UN shits.


 No.586152

>>585205

this too

>>585206

>>585170

although climate change is real in a tiny sense but not in an apocalyptic sense they want us to buy.

Remember "global warming?"

Bit by bit they replaced it with "climate change" that's because it only keeps getting colder like it used to be.


 No.586153

TIL Earth's Mantle is made of Orbeez.


 No.586155

>>586138

Thats not why uranium works, all of the dangerous radiation emits is wasted by being absorbed into lead. We are interested in thermal radiation, not alpha/beta/gamma.


 No.586157

>>586143

But how would that get more money into slush funds?

>>586152

1700s - starvation apocalypse

1800s - resource exploitation apocalypse

1930s - chemical weapon apocalypse

1950s - nuclear apocalypse

1960s - smog apocalypse

1970s - peak oil apocalypse

1980s - global cooling

1990s - global warming

2000s - climate change

2010s - extreme weather apocalypse

It will never stop.


 No.586159

>>586143

Build a Niagara falls?

ha hee hoo woo tee fart


 No.586160

>>586150

>Add salt in a glass full of water and see what happens

Glaciers melting are fresh water,making the oceans less salty

Einstein


 No.586161

File: fcdb05d9e0f7cbf⋯.jpg (10.6 KB, 275x183, 275:183, index.jpg)

>>586152

>it only keeps getting colder like it used to be.

It's cold in eastern usa but way above every where else

You,sir are as smart as our president


 No.586163

>>586160

If glaciers are frozen seawater, why aren't they salty?


 No.586172

>>585467

South Pole has record ice coverage though.


 No.586173

If you put an ice cube in your ass and go for a swim, what happens?


 No.586177

>>586031

that's a lot of words to say "you have no argument" when the argument was right there in the post. retard.


 No.586178

>> spouting fear mongering nonesense about rising sea levels like UN shits

sea levels are rising, idiot. have you not heard about the island nations that flooding? or the towns in the US that are going under and begging trump to help them hold back the sea?


 No.586179

>>586152

> that's because it only keeps getting colder like it used to be.

https://skepticalscience.com/argument.php

>#5

>"It's cooling"

>The last decade 2000-2009 was the hottest on record.


 No.586180

>If glaciers are frozen seawater, why aren't they salty?

they're not, and they're not.


 No.586181

>>585467

>South Pole has record ice coverage though.

https://skepticalscience.com/argument.php

>#10

>"Antarctica is gaining ice"

>Satellites measure Antarctica losing land ice at an accelerating rate.

where the fuck do you all get your info from? these are all well-known myths, debunked for quite a while now. some idiots heard it once from someone (hearsay) and just parrot it back like… parrots. try actually finding out what the scientific investigations and measurements actually show.


 No.586182

File: aaf4ab1bb02fff8⋯.jpg (187.41 KB, 900x804, 75:67, 1_man_cheeseburger_apocaly….jpg)

>>586157

Cheeseburger apocalypse when?


 No.586187

>>586178

>sea levels are rising, idiot. have you not heard about the island nations that flooding?

The island nations that started sinking before SUV were even invented isnt sinking duebto SUVs. Tangoer has lost 65% of its surface since 1850 when the loss started being recorded, and it has lost a lot more since we started exiting an ice age.

Your entire religion is a joke.


 No.586188

Daily reminder liberals support worsening the climate so they can bring 3rd worlders to the west


 No.586201

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of /pol/ put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?

https://8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would /pol/ ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking

http://archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking

http://archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking

http://archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking

http://archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking

http://archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking

http://archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking

http://archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP

Remove the /pol/ mod

Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

FIX POL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

4


 No.586211

>>586188

Shalom fellow travler.

How was your Shabbat?


 No.586218

>>586177

"Go to this site" is not an argument friend. Well it is an argument that you're a lazy padded bra but that's prob not what you want


 No.586226

>>586211

Aleikhem shalom.

My Sabbat was joyful

see you at temple


 No.586231

The ocean isn't the problem even though some liberals constantly say that that's the problem.

The real problem is the atmosphere and destruction of land, but as long as China, India, and Africa all keep doing stuff like that there's no point in the west to stop either.


 No.586254

File: 2fb7c29b16ad8d2⋯.mp4 (1.9 MB, 480x360, 4:3, The state of leftypol_2.mp4)


 No.586259

>>586218

wow, I'll say it for like a 3rd or 4th time. I posted the arguments. right here in this thread. try reading sometime, it's good for you.


 No.586279

>>586259

Fuck you,the urth is flat


 No.586288

>>586259

>AGW is real guys

>burden of proof? Look at this site I like

lol ok chicken little


 No.586299

Will all the xtra w8 of the water squish the earth in to a black hole?


 No.586301

>>585164

The land plate is moving so it's not surprised. Australia and other countries is slowly going under.


 No.586363

File: 2cbd700369b094e⋯.gif (172.96 KB, 360x360, 1:1, 5873471edf104bcbaa49b6b1c1….gif)

>>585814

Think of the HELIOS One facility in Fallout:NV. Some of them use the heat to literally create molten salt to transform absorbed solar energy into thermal power!

http://www.solarreserve.com/en/technology/molten-salt-energy-storage

- brought to you by a /pol/ak racist.


 No.586365

File: 22a611a06f8845d⋯.jpg (47.6 KB, 467x539, 467:539, CvpFMMuUAAAnSMU.jpg)

>>586161

HAH! YOU TELL HIM! DRRUMMPPHPGHPGHPGHPGFFFGHFHFFFF.

UPDOOT MY REDDIT, FRIEND.


 No.586414

>>586301

>The land plate is moving so it's not surprised. Australia and other countries is slowly going under.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

NooooooooooooooooooooooH!

The ocean florr sinks,land rises

1+1=2 doooooooooooooooH


 No.586442

File: 2ea751e80c4e55c⋯.jpg (75.22 KB, 800x569, 800:569, climatedenierss-e147319234….jpg)

Climate Change threads are always the easiest way to pick out whose a (((neo-con))).


 No.586450

>>586442

Trump's favorite brand


 No.586455

calling bullshit they have been posting false info for decade's now, and we are hitting record cold right now.

if ya care so dam much then creat more lakes :P


 No.586468

>>585415

>But how can glaciers be melting if we're going into a new ice age?

?


 No.586485

>>585440

>"STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP"

>"Remove the /pol/ mod"

>"Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites."

meanwhile you actively try to censor people from the truth by making up lies like these

>"There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back."- by blaming white people for everything, including what others are doing to them.

>says "White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide"

>literally blaming white people for what other outside groups and hateful racist globalists are doing to white/european countries

>wants to "FIX /pol/" by spreading manipulative disinformation to slander against the community of the /pol/ anons not affiliated with shills or craptastic moderatorship

/pol/ mods are rulecucked shills from israel but I would not be surprised if you are one of them, and you're a fucking spammer asshole. it's amazing how you haven't been banned for over a month spamming /n/, /pol/, and /newsplus/ just because some of your spam tells the truth while the rest of it is a lie.

how the fuck does this piece of shit even get away with this spam on all three boards, especially on /pol/? if /n/ and /newsplus, and even especially /pol/ are not banning this spammer, then we have to assume that not only are /pol/ mods in on the spam and helping the spammer, but the mods of /n/, /newsplus/, and /pol/ are also exactly the same people


 No.586491

>>586201

>"STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP"

>"Remove the /pol/ mod"

>"Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites."

meanwhile you actively try to censor people from the truth by making up lies like these

>"There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back."- by blaming white people for everything, including what others are doing to them.

>says "White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide"

>literally blaming white people for what other outside groups and hateful racist globalists are doing to white/european countries

>wants to "FIX /pol/" by spreading manipulative disinformation to slander against the community of the /pol/ anons not affiliated with shills or craptastic moderatorship

/pol/ mods are rulecucked shills from israel but I would not be surprised if you are one of them, and you're a fucking spammer asshole. it's amazing how you haven't been banned for over a month spamming /n/, /pol/, and /newsplus/ just because some of your spam tells the truth while the rest of it is a lie.

how the fuck does this piece of shit even get away with this spam on all three boards, especially on /pol/? if /n/ and /newsplus, and even especially /pol/ are not banning this spammer, then we have to assume that not only are /pol/ mods in on the spam and helping the spammer, but the mods of /n/, /newsplus/, and /pol/ are also exactly the same people


 No.586493

>>586485

sorry for double post, not sure what happened here.


 No.586500

I will leave this here, since it's the same topic:

They are falsifying the temperatures here in South America.

The temperatures registered are around 5 Celsius degrees higher than the correct ones. 2017 was a cold year from winter to summer, right now we're experiencing a really cold summer, and, still so, (((they))) will say it was one of the warmest years of the century.

While the best (the correct) way of measuring global temperature is by measuring the average ocean's temperature of the southern hemisphere (since all the water in the oceans is relatively stable) and I have no way to personally measure this, I'm witnessing the lies about continental temperatures.

My humble perspective by no means proves the Earth's had a cold year, the oceans may have warmed more than average and then circulated more polar winds over here and made rains a constant, blocking more often the sun over the continent and forming even more cold air around.

Still so, how can I know the real oceans' temperatures if they are lying in plain sight about the local ones I can verify?

That's a huge evidence they are jewing history again. Now, falsifying temperature records to validate their AGW bullshit narrative.

I'm currently away from home (and will remain so for a few weeks) and using my cellphone to post, so I can't agitate fellow South Americans to confirm my suspicion anytime soon (posting by my mobile toaster is a pain in the ass). They've been getting rid of descentralized weather stations by the last years over here, and universities are filled with globalist leftists and so is the media, so, as counterintuitive as it seems, it's definetively easier now to falsify data than it was decades ago. And they will turn it into (((scientific data))) at their will.

Please stay alert about this and ask other "third worlders", or whatever you call them, to check about this subject. It's a vulnerability easy for them to exploit.

(Sorry about my orthography, it's really a pain in the ass to post from a 7 y/o cellphone when I'm used to only type by my desktop.)


 No.586503

File: d3341556a21c4af⋯.jpg (97.86 KB, 576x1024, 9:16, 1a4e4fb3e51de843dddae66ffc….jpg)


 No.586510

File: a6183618f22b1ae⋯.jpg (44.78 KB, 609x343, 87:49, jews for trump.jpg)


 No.586512

File: a811f0ca050c8dd⋯.jpg (27.3 KB, 609x343, 87:49, trump bibi.jpg)

>>586503

Is that a family photo of you with your pig daughter?


 No.586513

>>586455

Lakes make the local climate warmer and more stable, as the humidity retains heat better than dry air or the ground and its surface absorbs sun's heat at non-parallel angles. It also doesn't use to cause persistent massive clouds, this role uses to be played by the oceans, massive "dark" clouds reflect back solar energy, cooling the land's surface at long term.

Humanity made continental climate (locally) warmer by stocking more water in it. We are not running out of fresh water, but growing its quantity as time goes. Carbon plays a ridiculously small direct role in our temperature, its mass is insignificant, it's just directly useful in extreme cooling scenarios. Indirectly, it promotes plants growth and plants also retain heat a lot more than the naked ground. The more plants, smaller the albedo and more the local humidity, so it sure makes the local climate warmer - and the more buildings, bigger the albedo.

So, if we want to "cool the Earth", we should be desertifying it, so sunlight is reflected back to space with no obstacles.

Global warming is about to cease anyway. Sometime from now to 400 years in the future we'll head back to an glacial age. We just happen to live on the peak of an interglacial period. We would need to fuck up big time to mess with this cycle. While CO2 would never be enough to make such a mess, some geoengineering future juden crap could fuck up with the Earth for real.

Also, have this in your minds, specially you, shills and neofedoras: your deep state, globalists and ONG related jewry want more than anything that more problems are created. Imaginary or real ones. The more "problems" there are, the more "useful" they will claim to be, perpetuating themselves at power. It's not tinfoil hat bullshit, that's just the reality.

Just let the Earth go into its cycles without humanity going full retard and hysterical, and our doings are gonna be irrelevant to global climate. Firstly be worried about the local climate, that's the humanily manageable thing we truly have at our reach, then watch as technology will make us more productive crops even under a harsher climate for them due to the smaller temperatures and also smaller precipitations.


 No.586517

>>586513

>a glacial age

Not "an".

>smaller temperatures and smaller precipitations that are to come

If we live long enough to watch the interglacial's end, of course.


 No.586520

File: 63a25569ae50847⋯.jpg (121.41 KB, 576x1024, 9:16, Fix pol guy at his dayjob.jpg)

>>586503

Found the original, unedited version of your photo. If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the text is oddly familiar.


 No.586536




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / ausneets / hgs / islam / leftpol / metatech / o / ss / sw ]