[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / dempart / doomer / imouto / in / komica / leftyb / mde / vg ]

/n/ - News

Winner of the 68rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - Home of Headswap and Detachable Girl Threads

January 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 1 per post.


8chan News Board Ring: /pn/ - Politics and News - /politics/ - Politics

File: b74cb3ecd4cc417⋯.jpg (41.67 KB, 585x449, 585:449, Hank_93fc3d_1199254.jpg)

 No.728943

A mobile home fire in Marion sent one person to the burn center with third-degree burns on Monday night, according to reports.

At approximately 8:31 p.m. Monday, fire and emergency agencies responded to 35 Hall Estates Drive in the Dysartsville area after receiving reports of a structure fire with injury.

Upon arrival of first responders and EMS paramedics to the rented trailer, the resident - Ellis R. Barnwell of Marion – was found to have serious burns.

Although fire officials said the initial ignition of the fire was undetermined on Wednesday afternoon, landlord Mark Church told The McDowell News that a speculative cause of the fire was a propane heater that was placed too close to Barnwell’s bed, catching it on fire.

“That’s all I was told about it,” said Church.

According to Dysartsville Fire Chief Nick Washburn, the trailer was considered a total loss.

MedCenter Air transported Barnwell to NC Baptist Burn Center in Winston-Salem in serious condition, according to Emergency Services Director William Kehler.

“I called to check on him yesterday, but he can’t talk because he’s in ICU with third-degree burns,” said Church.

Dysartsville, Marion, Nebo and Glenwood Fire Departments, McDowell EMS, McDowell Rescue, McDowell County Sheriff's Office and MedCenter Air were dispatched to the incident.

https://www.mcdowellnews.com/community/man-hurt-in-fire-landlord-propane-heater-possible-cause-of/article_20d89a06-19cb-11e9-8f59-1b6f8cb04fc0.html

 No.731059

Crooked landlord blaming the propane for his negligence.


 No.731902

>>731059

The instructions are right on the heater.


 No.734983

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION


 No.738102

File: e00acd80aac21f7⋯.png (157.98 KB, 506x535, 506:535, e00acd80aac21f7b4d68fddfc5….png)


 No.738117

File: 438b3fbee205c5b⋯.png (1.77 KB, 592x24, 74:3, Welcome to n with glowing ….png)

only 4.

Sad!


 No.739424

>>738102

me on the right


 No.740259

>>728943

REAL NEWS.

I hope it does not get 'sliden'.

The Censorship is rampant around here.


 No.740266

>>740259

This is true.


 No.740280

>>740259

As long as no crabs are harmed, I guess.


 No.740305

I just use a propane stove to heat my house right now. It's cold as fuck here! I don't have an actual heater, but I have a propane oven / stove. I just crank the oven up to 550° F and turn all the burners on high, and I'm keeping all these kids here warm.

Propane is da BOMB!


 No.740345

>>740305

Recommended by Hank Hill.


 No.740375

File: 75e5532c6092b50⋯.jpg (60.43 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, Propane Crab Pot.jpg)

>>728943

>Propane

Often purchased together..

<pic related


 No.740443

>>728943

Should not have been boiling crabs indoors.


 No.740466

>>740443

I tried to tell him! Stupid nigger.


 No.740614

What is going on in here?




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / dempart / doomer / imouto / in / komica / leftyb / mde / vg ]