[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / arepa / deltanxn / digi / soyboys / vg / vichan / zenpol / zoo ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
July 2018 Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


Proudly judenfrei since 1933 & voted "best summer camp counselors" of judenrein '39

File: cbb2b1bf0d6d5b0⋯.png (1.27 MB, 1500x1088, 375:272, Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at ….png)

File: e69ac04b2ec9b2e⋯.png (1.65 MB, 1412x1098, 706:549, Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at ….png)

File: 6a0377a3f9abc00⋯.png (2.31 MB, 1738x1310, 869:655, Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at ….png)

File: 6062d425d32c90e⋯.png (1.2 MB, 1092x1314, 182:219, Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at ….png)

2029a7 No.11587675

I WILL APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO LOOK INTO YOUR CASE

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/rudy-giuliani-robert-mueller-indictment/index.html

https://archive.li/CRyHX

>Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has informed President Donald Trump's attorneys that they have concluded that they cannot indict a sitting president, according to the President's lawyer.

>"All they get to do is write a report," Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani told CNN. "They can't indict. At least they acknowledged that to us after some battling, they acknowledged that to us."

>That conclusion is likely based on longstanding Justice Department guidelines. It is not about any assessment of the evidence Mueller's team has compiled.

>A lack of an indictment would not necessarily mean the President is in the clear. Mueller could issue a report making referrals or recommendations to the House of Representatives.

>The inability to indict a sitting president has been the position of the Office of Legal Counsel in the Justice Department since the Nixon administration and reaffirmed in the Clinton administration, but it has never been tested in court.

>It had been an open question whether, if investigators found potentially criminal evidence against Trump, Mueller's team would try to challenge those Justice Department guidelines.

>CNN reached out to Mueller's team. They declined to comment.

>Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein publicly discussed the issue earlier this month at an event held by the Freedom Forum Institute. He was asked if a sitting president can be indicted.

>"I'm not going to answer this in the context of any current matters, so you shouldn't draw any inference about it," Rosenstein said. "But the Department of Justice has in the past, when the issue arose, has opined that a sitting President cannot be indicted. There's been a lot of speculation in the media about this, I just don't have anything more to say about it." Rosenstein oversees the special counsel probe.

2029a7 No.11587680

File: de6a21392faaa9f⋯.jpg (1.38 MB, 2127x1200, 709:400, 28k.jpg)

File: e7d842f8edfdf1a⋯.jpg (594.81 KB, 2280x1152, 95:48, Storm.jpg)

File: 39e866b8bcf941f⋯.jpg (689.02 KB, 1190x1655, 238:331, stormy.jpg)

File: 5a04ebeb2c49d91⋯.png (397.24 KB, 603x742, 603:742, 4D Chess.png)


43c312 No.11587723

File: 2993dad31f3cfa8⋯.jpg (27 KB, 2400x1599, 800:533, BASTED.jpg)


000000 No.11587730

Batten down the hatches and hold onto something. It's going to be spectacular.


000000 No.11587735

Pain is coming.


dd97ce No.11587759

1488D Chinese checkers

HERE ME OUT TRUMP SET THE PORN STAR IN AS A DISTRACTION THEY WILL change LAWS take TRUMP TO COURT HIS plant will confess that she lied he will then DRAIN THE FORMER PRESIDENTS AND ALL OTHER TREASON FAGS FROM SWAMP using their backhanded SYSTEM TO HIS ADVANTAGE…reasonable possibly '''now what is his play for ISRAEL ?

WINNING


7b8f6d No.11587765

File: 0fd554b6fe35d4d⋯.jpg (2.08 MB, 2385x1559, 2385:1559, outjew-the-je.jpg)

File: cde503e8649fd0c⋯.jpg (793.16 KB, 1507x1325, 1507:1325, Trump-Patton.jpg)


cb7d45 No.11587771

>>11587730

fuck you TOR posters, all you do is post promises. Not a single god damn fucking thing will happen.


cb7d45 No.11587776

File: 567a549be840ae9⋯.jpg (299.48 KB, 1079x543, 1079:543, 1222120330.62.jpg)

remembering history fondly


7b8f6d No.11587780

>>11587771

pretty sure 90% of TOR posters are kikes.


000000 No.11587783

>>11587771

ಠ_ಠ

tfw: waiting for storm to come, that may never come


7b8f6d No.11587784

>>11587783

Trump is gonna drop 9/11 truth when he gets back from Singapore.


000000 No.11587790

>>11587784

That's out of left field.


7b8f6d No.11587791

File: ce795b6ada4534e⋯.png (896.57 KB, 1604x1222, 802:611, Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at ….png)


adb1a4 No.11587793

>>11587784

If he was going to tell the truth 9/11, he wouldn't have hired Jewliani, who played a major role in it.


43eec4 No.11587796

>>11587675

This is a good thing right?


000000 No.11587799

>>11587791

I was doing very okay at the start of this thread. Now I've had cold water poured on me, before the storm, and I'm confused. What are you talking about?


000000 No.11587802

>>11587799

Actually, don't answer. I'm going back into my celebratory dance!


e41efb No.11587807

File: ece3a6e912cdd87⋯.jpeg (6.69 KB, 141x123, 47:41, Battle of Lexington copy.jpeg)

>>11587759

screencapped for good luck

>>11587771

These particular torpedos wandered away from /qresearch/

Q predicted this, btw


000000 No.11587822

>>11587796

It's a very good thing.

Now do some autistic hand flapping with me at your desk.

(ノ‥)ノ \(..\) (ノ‥)ノ \(..\)


000000 No.11587835

>>11587796

11587796

1776 baby!


000000 No.11587924

Come on /pol/, where are the rest of you?

Read, grasp, understand.


a86063 No.11587932

File: bd7490127320607⋯.gif (563.55 KB, 240x162, 40:27, IMG_3282.GIF)

File: 4fc6b85d80e3e08⋯.jpg (412.14 KB, 868x868, 1:1, IMG_3284.JPG)

>>11587776

I'll check your timestamp trips

Praise Kek and pass the ammo


000000 No.11587951

>>11587776

Also the 1776, remembering history.

Making history.


5ad460 No.11588175

File: 6379255a60d1a2b⋯.webm (8.03 MB, 640x360, 16:9, Mark Levin_ A sitting U.S….webm)


ba0d26 No.11588194

>>11587924

so does this mean we'll see a kike go to prison in some way?

Tor

oh, nvm


603090 No.11588224

>>11587784

100% false, kill yourself.

>>11587924

>where are the rest of you

Banned. Look at the log.


049892 No.11588379

>>11588175

>you're also seeing the criminalization of politics

And what (((group))) is primarily responsible for that, (((Mark Levin)))? What (((group))) infested the upper echelon of politics, entertainment, press, education, etc. and degenerated the United States into an overwhelmingly corrupt banana republic? What (((group))) has been expelled hundreds of times throughout history for engaging in such unscrupulous activities over and over again, (((Mark Levin)))?


55ffd2 No.11588383

>>11588175

Pretty sure that's obvious to anyone who understand impeachment. Any criminal proceedings against a sitting POTUS need to be brough by the legislative branch [house I think]


000000 No.11588394

>>11588224

Pretty much every post now is rah rah cheerlead. That's because /pol/ is run by the deep state trying to convince people that no matter what they see in front of them–a completely criminal, corrupt banana republic overrun by shitskins on the path to complete Brazil status–things are being taken care of! No need for direct action goy! We the people isn't a thing, goy!

This site has become an embarrassment. Maybe endchan or 8ch zenpol are alternatives.


55ffd2 No.11588414

Nice buzzwords filtered shillposter.


f00253 No.11588415

>>11588414

Kill yourself, you retarded sack of shit. Open your eyes or suck kike cock somewhere else.


55ffd2 No.11588419

>(1)

Filtered. Nice buzz phrases, triggered much?


2876c7 No.11588459

File: 24e9716d904bd08⋯.jpg (245.63 KB, 1118x1363, 1118:1363, -Rina teleports behind you….jpg)

This must have generated some salt, right?

Post it if you have it.


f4d106 No.11588484

>>11588473

I have noticed weirdness afoot around here in the last week or two as well. Something just seems off


b0d618 No.11588510

Also in the news, Harry's jew inlaws were uninvited from the wedding, and her "father" suddenly came down with heart trouble that required a stent and US treatment. He will be unable to walk her down the isle.

kek


b0d618 No.11588512

>>11587822

Oh dear the kike is attempting to fit in.


b0d618 No.11588513

>>11587932

>timestamp "trips"

Kill yourself on the way back to cuckchan, cunt.


edbfee No.11588514

Release the ghoul


b0d618 No.11588516

File: e89d906064eb9e6⋯.jpg (193.51 KB, 1047x573, 349:191, There Is No Need To Be Rus….jpg)

Can't indict, and they can't get enough traction to formalize an impeachment process. Darn. It's almost like the jews lack the foresight to see their best laid legislature can and will be used against them.


b0d618 No.11588518

File: 707a0febb1ce05b⋯.jpg (95.29 KB, 825x540, 55:36, FOOOORESKIIIINS.jpg)

Or is that foreskin…

I would almost feel sorry for the poor bastards if they hadn't caused us multiple epochs worth of problems.


000000 No.11588528

>all this tor hateposting

Tor works to separate IP from routing.

That is why feds use it and it is shit on here BY JEWS.

Vanilla Tor is blocked because the .onion services have two unfixable identity leak vulnerabilities and are exploited to identify you.

ALL TOR SPAM ARE FEDPOSTERS


000000 No.11588536

Weiner's indictment has been unsealed.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/b662636f650aaa5dc4ce5e1cbe243e56d12c241a40f99fd1059805b8d1929b5f.jpg

What will a Search and Seizure Warrant tell us and how to find it?


000000 No.11588541

>>11588528

You're posting on Tor? What's vanilla Tor and tell me about these two vulnerabilities? I know the onion is not over HTTPS.

Not all Tor posters obviously are fedposters. I know I am not one.


000000 No.11588544

>>11588528

Frankly, as if they can't identify clear posters by IP. Why shouldn't I use Tor to avoid advertising, Facebook, Twitter profiling?


000000 No.11588547

>>11588528

Are you a concern troll shill to get people to stop using Tor?


5ad460 No.11588658

File: ab365ef88aa6238⋯.webm (10.22 MB, 640x360, 16:9, Giuliani_ Mueller can-t i….webm)

File: 952fc65af691166⋯.png (543.65 KB, 599x2960, 599:2960, Chris_Cillizza_on_Twitter_….png)

File: a80a7bcb0a612a5⋯.png (749.93 KB, 602x2975, 86:425, Walter_Shaub_on_Twitter_Th….png)

File: feefcf877e25ad6⋯.png (819.27 KB, 599x2873, 599:2873, Citizens_for_Ethics_on_Twi….png)


0e6f61 No.11588680

>CNN reached out to Mueller's team. They declined to comment.

THE SALT MUST FLOW


000000 No.11588781

>>11588658

HootchandCootch on Twitter:

>I like how a victory to the right is "they cant indict because he is president", not "they cant indict because he is innocent".

Yes, grab pitchforks and demand DOJ release Mueller documents

Rouse the people, CNN.


01763e No.11588801

File: ad87331f41f5fce⋯.jpg (30.05 KB, 309x534, 103:178, 1467863854652.jpg)

>>11588680

>CNN reached out to Mueller's team. They declined to comment.

>CIAniggers reached out to CIAniggers to determine that they are out of options


000000 No.11588818

>>11588658

>1

>'American politics is fucked! Trump can't be stopped! AHHHHHHH!' - t. Canada

>'Lie to me Tony'

>'Its all lies!'

>'Why are you worried about accusations if you've got nothing to hide, HMMMMMM?' x3+

>'H-H-He won't be president forever!'

>2

>'Female Dreamer Latino FBI Agent'

>'a big black man who remembers tRump's racist refusal to rent to African Americans'

>'History will not be kind.'

>'Mr. 16 follower troll vs common sense'

>3

>'He has already raised two sons that kill and torure animals for fun. Its not normal behavior to enjoy this. What a father figure!'

>'One track mind from a mindless person….'

Exquisitely refined salt and shitposting.


000000 No.11588831

>>11587675

>Giuliani says no indictment

DOTR can't come quick enough

>Blumenthal: Rudy Giuliani's wrong, Trump can be indicted

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/richard-blumenthal-trump-indictment/index.html


f1599f No.11588839

>>11588394

>the deep state trying to convince people that no matter what they see in front of them–a completely criminal, corrupt banana republic overrun by shitskins on the path to complete Brazil status–things are being taken care of! No need for direct action goy! We the people isn't a thing, goy!

This.


01763e No.11588888

File: 1190559eff09e2e⋯.jpg (12.6 KB, 319x319, 1:1, 1190559eff09e2efcd9d0d810f….jpg)

>Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

>mfw Mueller has to start investigating his own handlers


a86063 No.11588902

>>11588888

Heil quints


a31c43 No.11588920

File: c188a4b8b358bc0⋯.gif (709.96 KB, 357x206, 357:206, A girl's hero.gif)

>>11588888

Kek'd, checked and Heil'd


db98ae No.11589023

File: d787b1859764174⋯.png (167.45 KB, 594x574, 297:287, d787b1859764174ffc65b6876c….png)

>>11588888

>"mfw Mueller has to start investigating his own handlers"

The numbers demand it


000000 No.11589079

>>11587924

Immediately kys, Boomer.


93788d No.11589096

>>11589079

How can boomers be dumb enough to believe the Q LARP, but somehow function in society?


6bd375 No.11589119

>>11588902

>stops her roman salute

>"Nein, sweetheart, nein! Flowers? You are so sweet! You are why we fight der juden!"

>the feels, Jack!


abf4e4 No.11589141

so what's the takeaway here? i never thought trump would get indicted for this bullshit.


b6fda5 No.11589175

>>11589141

Democrats are good at wasting money and playing up hysterical histrionic nothings.

IT WAS HER TURN! DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!


abf4e4 No.11589195

>>11589175

but thats not news


000000 No.11589220

>>11587924

>>11589079

Oh I get some shill love. <3 I thought you guys were on suicide watch in Washington DC, or too busy packing for Kauai or New Zealand to thread sit. Pro tip: You guys who are low enough to have to shill, get to haul luggage onto the ark, but have to stay out in the rain when the storm comes.


b6fda5 No.11589287

>>11589195

I'm aware, it's just the take away.


bf8338 No.11589365

Imagine a world where I still give a fuck about a muh russia investigation that will produce 0 high level arrests or laws to prevent it again in the future. This is (((their))) way of revealing their crimes to rub it in the public's face.

This investigation will go on for as long as Trump is in office.


704a88 No.11589493

This is all a charade designed to make the US looks like fools so nobody thinks it is worth wasting nukes on.


000000 No.11589497

>>11589493

No. But judging by the quality of your post, an argument could be made.


62c0d9 No.11589500

>>11589493

You're beyond retarded.


000000 No.11589523

>>11589500

Or maybe our sarcasm radar needs recalibration.


2e41c6 No.11589854

>>11588394

Actually, if you just want to be a whiny faggot and bitch about everything, I highly suggest Meguca. I got banned there not long ago for pointing out that they have no evidence for any of their bitching about hatechan. There you go. Enjoy yourselves, you worthless blackpill faggots.

>>11588888

Checking these sick-ass digits + hitlerious image, kamerade.


18726d No.11589888

>>11587680

>>11587730

>>11587735

>>11587784

Wow guys, it's confirmed happening this time!


43c312 No.11589908

File: b795ec355fa85db⋯.jpg (78.79 KB, 666x666, 1:1, b79.jpg)

>>11589888 (checked)

>Wow guys, it's confirmed happening this time!

You got trips, you done fucked up now.


a9b5b8 No.11590041

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>11587680

>>11587759

>Q said Stormy Daniels and Mueller are really working for Trump, it's all 44D chess

Here's how Q predictions work:

>Q posts a vague haiku

>Haiku is made from Trump catch-phrases, campaign slogans, or common recurring keywords

>Autists go to work trying to find what the keywords refer to

>Autists prefer keywords that seem like proof of predictions, no matter how bizarre or mysterious or non-existent the logical associations are

>Q waits until his community of autistic "diggers" have agreed on what he predicted

>Q then appears and say "yes, that's what I meant, here's my next "prediction"', at which point the process repeats, and autists feel like they actually witnesses a prediction

>In reality, the same trick as used in "cold reading" is being used on them


b2a983 No.11590087

File: c12fdc9cd6da54c⋯.jpg (54.76 KB, 756x524, 189:131, jewliani.JPG)


000000 No.11590091

>>11590041

Good work.

You put some effort in.

The quality of the shilling has gone up some since we complained.

I commend your commitment to improvement.

Unfortunately, your argument is still worthless as it is plain not true.

I'm afraid IT'S A FAIL. Sad!


a9b5b8 No.11590105

File: 36d5ecf4b00c24b⋯.png (367.39 KB, 900x1000, 9:10, 1524856377065.png)

Challenge: name one time Q predicted something explicitly, unambiguously, and it came to pass. It has to be something that never happened before, ie, that wasn't a Trump phrase or campaign slogan, and wasn't announced by anyone prior to Q.

>inb4 you can't

I know I'll just get another memespam reply, but it redpills lurkers to see you be a fag.

(q is a larp, but you already know that, isramutt)

01763e No.11590147

File: 8c92627f2b50f40⋯.jpg (9.81 KB, 176x161, 176:161, 1462024363579-2.jpg)

>>11590105

>shareblue in charge of diverting the thread


000000 No.11590178

>>11590147

Tor

Q

Never fail to get prompt shout downs by shills.

You'd think they'd have learned to be less obvious.

Also points to what they're afraid of.


a9b5b8 No.11590267

File: 281aa4ab13e1a39⋯.png (470.14 KB, 1053x851, 1053:851, Q predicted tip top a year….png)

File: d1ff242d9658cfa⋯.png (152.45 KB, 785x484, 785:484, proof of q.png)

>>11590174

>>11590147

>can't come up with a good reply?

>just call it sharebloo

Can't believe the same cancer is here as on cuckpol.

>>11590174

>I'm not sure what your disbelief is

I explained it pretty fucking succinctly the first time. Q never makes explicit predictions, and there's absolutely no reason for that. Hi being vague is your first big red flag. Q posts vague haiku-like nonsense, because he knows his "believers" will turn his garbled one-word-per-line posts into explicit predictions for him. Then, after whatever it is has already happened and his audience decides what it was he was predicting, Q re-appears and confirms what his fanbase concluded he "must have meant". Since they are hooked on the Larp aspect, they don't notice this lets him pretend he's making predictions, when in fact, he's making his audience "fill in the blanks" by vague-posting. This is the same technique as cold reading: you let the audience, who wants to believe, fill in the blanks for you then you pretend like "yes that's what I meant". Any time you ask for proofs from those who fell for the Larp, they always list things that were either Trump catch-phrases like "Tip Top" – which Q supposedly "predicted" he would say, then Trump said on Easter – turned out to be a catch-phrase he constantly uses. If morons had, they'd notice that Q only ever predicts that Trump will say things he's already said before, or use campaign slogans he's already used. Every name or phrase Q has "predicted" is something announced in advance, easily guessable by anyone regularly reading Zerohedge, or just likely given that Trump says or does something repeatedly.

Wanna see all the pre-2018 examples of Trump saying "tip top", one of his catch phrases? Let's just see the first page of Google results, which you are too lazy or too stupid to check:

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/10/11/donald-trump-nukes-tiptop-shape/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhoHq4noVp4

<HOW TO COLD READ BY ORSON WELLES

https://youtu.be/IjPsnfysrp8

Just fucking google cold reading or "Barnum statements" you dope, fuck's sake:

https://youtu.be/Y8m3IDVMf2g

https://youtu.be/_vHS0dZl3OU

https://youtu.be/72xzYaD7Dks


a9b5b8 No.11590275

File: 012addf39a5b31e⋯.jpg (220.61 KB, 720x960, 3:4, Shill-Tactics-Template-We-….jpg)

>>11590178

>anyone who doesn't believe in my Larp is shills

>because they call me a retard it means I'm a genius and they're scared of what I know

The obvious third option you never consider is that people elgitimately disagree and think you're a Larper with low IQ / mental illness. I realize you're terrified that this might be true, so its easier to pretend there are shills trying to change your mind all the time. Paranoid schizophrenics display the same behavior, which might be due to your jewish genes. Jews have a higher rate of schizophrenia.


62c0d9 No.11590330

>>11590178

>>11590174

Reported for Q-LARP spam.


000000 No.11590917

>>11590267

Interesting. My long post of Q proof got deleted.

And the deletion was logged this time, unless some thread deletions.

Very interesting indeed.

I suppose it would be pointless for my planned much longer post.

Yes this tripe remains. >>11590267

For those who believe, no proof is necessary.

For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

You accuse people of the first, yet engage in the second.

Both are equally stupid. I gave you proof after proof.

Repetition does not make up for your lack of good argument.

>>11590275

You point me out for calling you a shill because you disagree with me, yet you call me a Jew and a paranoid schizophrenic for disagreeing with you, AND you manage to post that? Your brain's not very good with logic or detecting your own hypocrisy is it?

I call you a shill because of your patent lies and refusal to deal with the truth, because you refuse proof and demand it only to refuse it again on the flimsiest basis.

Years from now, when you realize you're on the wrong side of history, and you think about this period in your life, I hope you cringe and die inside of embarrassment, and not be able to look yourself in the mirror when you realize what a drag on humanity you have been, if you have any shame left.


000000 No.11590920

unless unlike

And good job getting this thread completely off topic. If that's not the behaviour of a shill I don't know what is.


b0d618 No.11590947

>>11589096

Well they believed in the holohoax and their money is their guaranteed life-support until they are either dead or no longer useful.


b0d618 No.11590949

File: 022121548f764aa⋯.jpg (127.43 KB, 594x656, 297:328, Moshe Moshe.jpg)


50f30b No.11591079

>>11587675

Let me summarize a little story from during/before the election

> IRS kikes smell that trump is going political

> indict him and demand his tax returns

> trump compiles tax returns and sends them to them

> immediately indict him again and demand new compiled tax returns

> makes the effort of putting them together again and sends them again

> irs immediately indict him again and demand he sends a new, updated collection of his tax returns…again

> trump smells that this is never going to end and takes his time

> they indict him again and demand it again

> AHA! See? He's been indicted twice and asked for tax returns and isn't sending them

> after Trump sends in 3rd set of tax returns, they indict him a few more times again

> fellow reps and msm push it as a talking point

> Look! The IRS indicted him and asked him for his tax returns several times and he didn't deliver! He's obviously hiding something, must be working for the Russians and committing tax fraud.

> Trump sends tax returns to rachel maddow

> she takes the bait and spends 2 hours making an ass of herself

> fast forward

> now this

Well I guess just spamming indictments and claiming that there must be fire where there's smoke, isn't going to work any more if they can't indict a sitting president.


e25b48 No.11591219

We are being subjected to major demoralization ops. What they do is make you ride the rollercoaster of hope, thus after a few ups and downs you become apathetic and blackpilled.

Let's allow it to work, never get your hopes up unless you see cold hard evidence. Keep working hard to name the Jew (and run for office while doing it) and we will get there no matter what the kikes try to pull.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm not gonna fall into the trap.


e25b48 No.11591220

>>11591219

>Let's not allow it to work

fixd


e25b48 No.11591229

>>11591079

Could just as well be because he is in debt, in other words another Churchill that the Jews allow to remain afloat.


50f30b No.11591276

>>11591229

> a left-wing partisan attack dog being desperate to find some dirt on a right wing candidate vs a left-wing partisan attack dog just so happening to investigate Trump being in debt

Yeah, not buying it.


e25b48 No.11591312

>>11591276

What the fuck are you even saying?

The Trump tax returns may remain withheld because they could actually show that he is in debt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if (((they))) pulled some shit like that.


50f30b No.11592530

>>11591312

But they didn't remain withheld, that's the fucking point. If you ask me to make an effort to compile information for you 5000 times and I refuse to do it more than once or twice, that doesn't mean I'm hiding something, that means you're either retarded or desperate to get a gotcha on me.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / arepa / deltanxn / digi / soyboys / vg / vichan / zenpol / zoo ]