[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / 1piece / anita / feet / mde / qanon / rmart / tacos / vichan ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 53rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - egenerates

August 2018 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: 9967aff5a738d3c⋯.gif (3.97 MB, 7000x5893, 7000:5893, 1488533716867.gif)

43b74a  No.11883114

FYI newfags, Pizzagate is real.

Pedophiles run our major institutions. Jews do this so they have an easy way to blackmail them into doing what they want.

Jews are also pedophiles themselves. It's a part of their culture.

Enjoy your weekend anons.

Eat shit shills.

0b01ac  No.11883129

>>11883114

post red pills faggot, storm this fucking thread with pedogate shit. Get going nigger, the shills went fucking apeshit tonight, we have got to keep going


cea5b6  No.11883135

File: 666678162b747cd⋯.jpg (125.82 KB, 1029x579, 343:193, they-all-fuck-kids.jpg)


58cf60  No.11883148

>>11883114

Then why is there no evidence (pics or vids) of minors getting sexually molested in a wealthy environment?


f9bdae  No.11883151

>>11883148 Who has the money,power and reach to blackmail heads of state and other top officials. The IC and Ultra wealthy are the blackmailers. They have been caught a couple times out of arrogance, but generally they are to shrewd and cunning, and own too many people.


58cf60  No.11883161

>>11883151

So you're saying all those powerful, extreme wealthy and cunningly smart people came up with a bulletproof conspiracy that involves blackmailing everyone into silence and distill complete and utter secrecy into their own members…just so that they can fulfill their animal desires to rub one out with a child?


dcc20f  No.11883171

File: d82143de4b80e67⋯.jpg (569.26 KB, 3000x2055, 200:137, sheila-jackson-lee-pedo-ri….jpg)

>>11883135

Sheila Jackson Lee: Representative for Texas's 18th congressional district, serving since 1995.

Pedo ring confirmed.


172703  No.11883172

>>11883161

>>11883148

Insufferable faggot.

Blackmail has always been used to control politicians (why wouldn't it?) and what possible better blackmail material could you have on a person more powerful than them fucking a child (and then probably killing it after)?

Bulletproof conspiracy? Of course not. It's about keeping people in line. Stragglers / defectors are killed. The ones that get to the media (See: Franklin scandal, Jimmy Saville scandal, Jersey Care Home for few examples) have OBVIOUS links to institutional involvement, but always get "debunked" by the usual suspects shortly after.

Meanwhile, children disappear by the tens of thousands yearly.

You are an insufferable faggot though.


58cf60  No.11883234

>>11883172

>children disappear by the tens of thousands

Because some aging billionaire wants to live out his carnal instincts to rub his flaccid dick for ten minutes on a child? Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

Maybe you should stop forcing your autistic conspiracies up a mountain of illogical counter arguments and do some real research on child abuse.

This is a great starting point for a non biased look on pedophilia… https://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/An_insight_into_child_porn

And if you still feel the need to uncover some cheesy conspiracies then let me throw you a bone to chew on…research into the 90s disco scene in New York, specifically the homosexual part of it (Disco 2000, Michael Alig) and be surprised at what was going down back then.


b27522  No.11883251

>>11883171

She probably wore a pedo ring so when people google the phrase it only comes up with that image and not the actual pedo rings she's either involved in personally or has covered for.


4828d4  No.11883266

File: a5ae7cb4bc26bba⋯.png (172.26 KB, 501x585, 167:195, a5ae7cb4bc26bbadc632814e90….png)

>>11883234

What kind of scumbag defends pedophile rings?


42c911  No.11883269

File: 5d64480e4fa9880⋯.png (127.08 KB, 361x458, 361:458, 43d5c2a8fbcb733e595d78cd01….png)

File: 07f6e42818edca1⋯.png (914.78 KB, 634x819, 634:819, 07f6e42818edca1869b50685c1….png)

>>11883266

You know damn well what kind of scum..


ec2a62  No.11883275

>>11883234

Ever seen any of Podesta's art collection?


58cf60  No.11883282

>>11883266

Someone with a spine who defends wrongfully accused, who calls out idiots for the nonsense they're defecating into this world, who doesn't take sides and who can back up his claims with easy to research arguments…arguments your kind seems to be running out of.


58cf60  No.11883292

>>11883275

So you are comparing offensive works of art with sexual child abuse? The whole purpose of creating such art is to provoke with shock value…what does that have to do with an imaginary government pedophilia ring?


1d3040  No.11883295

Q predicted they'd all get away with it


0b01ac  No.11883310

>>11883292

Strawman/derailing argument much?

Shoo shoo nigger


58cf60  No.11883326

File: 7e5395a64ec349c⋯.jpg (119.45 KB, 1024x682, 512:341, Podesta.jpg)

>>11883310

Derailing you say? Then you won't mind to explain to us how pic related is evidence for a government pedophilia ring?


5bd85a  No.11883330

File: 1729f22e771951e⋯.jpg (40.92 KB, 404x538, 202:269, 1729f22e771951ee2b23ea1ec5….jpg)

>>11883295

Q?

You guys remember operation redstick? I propose something similar to spread this. Although as soon as it starts to gain any traction the MSM will shut it down and those who began spreading awareness will be character-assassinated or worse. It's a difficult situation. We need somebody like Elon on our side… assuming he isn't one of them.

If all the politicians are in on this ring, and then the populace is unwilling to act due to the (((MSM))), what are we to do? I think it was Rockwell that said most civilians are just spectators in times of strife and then join the winning side at the last minute. Even trying to do something in the physical world will likely result in swift defeat, given the entire federal government is in on it, and they can pretty quickly stop an angry protest.

Where is MAGA-man when you need him? I get people say he's a jewish shill and all, but honestly if he could get some people that he trusts, move to a bunker, and then have all these people dealt with in one night that would be stellar. The only problem is that the media wouldn't support it, probably not even FOX. When Hitler conducted the Night of the Long Knives he had sizeable control over the public sentiment. Trump doesn't have that luxury, but maybe its what he's waiting for a second term?

There is of course the ever-present option of just Riding the Tiger. If you haven't read "Ride the Tiger" by Julius Evola, do it literally right now. You can find a pdf online easily. Maybe we should just wait for the pendulum to swing back the other way, for the tiger to tire, for our chance to strike. But I don't want to be accused of being a shill just because I propose vigilant passivity as an option.

I like to think we'd be the first ones to exercise our revolutionary right, given the opportunity.

Any ideas?


f56e08  No.11883348

>>11883234

> there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles

How new are you? Here's a really basic one. Look into all the people surrounding this that have had "accidents".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Singer


8f15bf  No.11883356

>>11883326

>Derailing you say?

Doubles down on derailing


6ef06a  No.11883382

Sage, because you're a nigger that refuses to learn and comply with hatechan's standards.


0b01ac  No.11883391

>>11883356

Ahh anon. Once a nigger, always a nigger. The classic semitic doubling down secret technique.


2bb12f  No.11883395

File: a002b88e07036f5⋯.jpg (88.39 KB, 400x540, 20:27, serveimage.jpg)


44a646  No.11883414

>>11883234

>Because some aging billionaire wants to live out his carnal instincts to rub his flaccid dick for ten minutes on a child?

That's exactly why you ridiculous cretin


42ca62  No.11883420

>>11883348

He's not new, he's a dishonest shill who's being bankrolled by the same (((pedos))) he's defending.


f56e08  No.11883449

>>11883442

MODS MODS MODS

These are the people spamming threads.


f56e08  No.11883457

Remember to global report these kikes.

These are the sick fucks spamming threads and shilling.


db8ee0  No.11883460

>>11883442

>The P doesn't stand for pedophile

>anon is a communist

Also well done for barebacking, enjoy Jamal.


8f15bf  No.11883464

>>11883439

>>11883442

>>11883450

So you've realized that spamming won't work and are falling back on the age old derailing tactic of CP it seems


ee5c92  No.11883465

>>11883114

Worldwide

https://cosmopolitologie.wixsite.com/nftu/single-post/2016/09/11/Deutsche-Spitzenpolitiker-vergewaltigen-und-foltern-Kinder—Zeugen-werden-beseitigt

use a translator

BURN THIS SCUM ALIVE


dde189  No.11883470

File: d021d6a582959f7⋯.webm (3.06 MB, 640x360, 16:9, podestatorturingachild.webm)

vid highly related


ebc522  No.11883481

>infinite amounts of circumstantial evidence never equals a proof

pizzagate in a nutshell


165aeb  No.11883484

>>11883234

Pigs in high places! https://youtu.be/ORU5x-ryedU


bed6fa  No.11883486

>>11883481

Changing IPs won't work here moshie.


8f15bf  No.11883489

File: 8121d4b71d1c455⋯.jpeg (35.96 KB, 450x450, 1:1, 868a59b9-5916-4f6c-9ee2-6….jpeg)

>>11883470

What's the video of? I know it's skippy yelling at a kid but where is he? It looks like he's using the broom/brush to bang on a sliding shower door that the child is behind as well as one of those rotating christmas lights pic related


165aeb  No.11883498

>>11883282

I can't see how you could argue with the facts, in this vid! https://youtu.be/ORU5x-ryedU


8f15bf  No.11883509

>>11883484

>>11883498

Obvious attempt to distract


c00fd3  No.11883534

>>11883330

Post is on-point, anon. All of it, from your observations to advising we read Evola.

I'm not sure exactly how we deal with all. Redstick was good but honestly I'm in favor of more blatant advertisements. Plus digital was a little too traceable in my opinion and hampering to distribution, because not everyone(and I know this is pathetic) can handle a flash drive.

Stuff like billboards, random flyers, leaflets just left in the streets. Advertisement style posters printed glossy and shit, make it so god-damn subversive and casually up front it ends up just kind of blending in. I'm sure the average anon invested enough to care can work up the fifty bucks to make some prints or something and put them around. Hell, fake movie posters and shit put up out of nowhere will get people's attention. Easy enough to photoshop and frame, go stick it up somewhere in town, on a bus station corner or the building across the street or something, or your college campus or make some magnets with something printed and slap them around. Some people may remember the chalkening and what-not. Shit makes you scratch your head and dig.

If someone could craft a narrative similar to the Q-LARP but make it just full of redpills rather than a fake story of hope and internal rebellion, I think it could take off. I.e. paint some grand story about this mix of unknowns fighting the system for a better world. That will get tinfoil-hat wearers and Televangelists actually doing something.

Maybe just a link to a tightly controlled website printed on said items, no immediate stuff, just plain statistics, observations, maybe a little fear-stoking but just be flat out truthful, no bullshit. Offer no plan immediately, just get people thinking. Put it in public places so they can't get away from it. Similar to how "It's Okay to Be White" went down.

And certainly no links back to this place. It'd almost have to be done seperate of it so the media can't return fire as effectively.

Seriously, a fucking box that says "FREE" on it with some fancy printed books or pamphlets will get some attention. A bowl with leaflets and some candy attached to each one. I'm not even joking, people will take that shit and then wonder what the fuck is attached. Maybe that sounds like faggotry but only mass attempts will even get the public gears turning. Meanwhile, the guys who actually want a quality, comprehensive rundown are probably here already.

I mean isn't that kind of how grassroots campaigns do this stuff? The best part is the anonymity, the mystery behind it, makes it more appealing. Nobody stand out with some picket signs or something, just continue to be an anon and drop the shit off and go about your day. You probably shouldn't show your face or whatever, watch for cameras and make sure you don't leave fingerprints if that's your concern.

Then totally wipe the posts, the drives we host it on, let others seed it and spread it. Set a fire while putting the spark out.


165aeb  No.11883537

>>11883509

This is worldwide! Whats up, to many truth bombs in this vid haha


ebc522  No.11883560

>>11883489

>I know it's skippy

No you don't, retard. It may sound like him (?), but that's it.


036112  No.11883563

>>11883470

Anyone remember the site this came from? It was really similar to sentimentalcorp in both name and contents.


bed6fa  No.11883572

>>11883534

>If someone could craft a narrative similar to the Q-LARP but make it just full of redpills

That's how I know you're a newfag.

Intro redpills are always delivered in the same method as qq larp.

>open ended questions that are moderately easy to answer

>mostly hands off approach to answering questions about the questions

>consistency in both delivery and message

qq larp uses the old redpill me techniques mastered on the chans.


8b3685  No.11883602

>>11883563

worldcorpo.net


943d69  No.11883605

I love how you completely failed to give any form of evidence to your ridiculous accusations, instead linking to some dimwitted Jewtube e-celebs (who're spouting even more idiotic claims). Furthermore one of you proudly points out Sexual abuse allegations written down on some celebrity's wiki page as evidence for a child porn ring.

I'm still waiting on evidence of sexual child abuse in video or picture form that would proof the involvement of a organized, wealthy interest group.


036112  No.11883622

>>11883602

Thanks been wondering about that for ages.


8b3685  No.11883640

>>11883605

If you've looked at the evidence and still don't see it, that's because you don't want to understand. If you haven't looked over it, then that's on you. In any case, why must you choose to defend pedophiles?

>>11883622 (Checked)

You're welcome, my man!


16b486  No.11883649

>>11883172

>what possible better blackmail material could you have on a person more powerful than them fucking a child (and then probably killing it after)?

membership in a satanic church


305da4  No.11883655

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

OFF TOPIC: Just finished watching True Detective season 1. Loads of pizzagate related information.


305da4  No.11883663

>>11883602

Fucked up website.


16b486  No.11883674

File: adbc22a97367609⋯.png (519.54 KB, 1207x814, 1207:814, dupont.png)

>>11883234

>Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

are you stupid?


16b486  No.11883677

>>11883660

>Who cares if you're part of a satanic church?

the bigoted American christian voting public who won't vote for a jew or an Italian or a mormon


16b486  No.11883680

>>11883234

>be surprised at what was going down back then.

with Giuliani and the mafia selling drugs along with Oliver North?

we know all about it, remember when David Rothschild turned up dead in a building on ave C and 5th? same building they found Bobby Darin in


fd7a52  No.11883681

Hey Taylor, why did you cuck out on us when we needed you most?


b8c9af  No.11883694

>>11883161

> Bulletproof

No, a bunch of slantimation enthusiasts figured it out in a matter of days with a smattering if course from the podesta email dump. The cat is out of the bag and Jews are on constant damage control mode every day since then. Voat.co does a better job with cataloguing but just check Twitter and yt comments on anything the principal suspects say, people know and are shouting about it.

It has absolutely broken past chan containment.


b8c9af  No.11883695

>>11883694

*with a smattering of clues


b8c9af  No.11883696

>>11883234

Wew what a buttblasted Jew. Go try that lame shit on Reddit, we're onto you here.


4d2865  No.11884905

>>11883292

Hey faggot. I know you're new and all, but. If a person has a shit-load of my little pony clopfic on their pc, it's not because they're not a ponyfucker.

Play devil's advocate if you like, if you're an egg-on-face fetishist.


f29cce  No.11884957

We know. They fuck kids.

Give me skippy's head on a spike.


1bfc19  No.11884958

File: 41ce5547df4f960⋯.jpg (1.58 MB, 4537x2144, 4537:2144, d82143de4b80e67edfa47e1d81….jpg)


cc6ef6  No.11884990

bump


a1aef7  No.11884994

>>11883481

Thr userped judicial system regularily convicts people on circumstantial evidence. The wikileaks terminology jn the emails literally refers to very obscure pedophile terminology in terms which cannot be understood outside of that context. You are basically saying phrases have no connotative value yet i assure you if there was phrase in an email of suspected murderer such as "sleeping with the fishes" it would be admissable. You and your ilk make up bullshit burdens of proof.. which would require one to form, fund, and create an entirr intelligence agency (and not get caught and spend eternity in solitsry confinement). If evidence was clearly found it would be inadmissable due to the means it was obtained anyway. The emails dont down right have to say fucking little kids to mean fucking little kids.


c2672b  No.11884996

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>11883655

checkem


de9833  No.11885047

>>11883135

>my blackpill OC

Sad but true.


de9833  No.11885055

>>11883420

>bankrolled

It's a lot more than that I'm afraid. They're fighting to avoid the rope.


de9833  No.11885066

File: 6f6727233732160⋯.jpg (17.71 KB, 474x284, 237:142, monster.jpg)

>>11883534

>If someone could craft a narrative similar to the Q-LARP but make it just full of redpills

Too many redpills at once would send 99% of people to the hospital.


8db1fc  No.11885111

>>11883605

if there was 100% concrete evidence, then we wouldn't be here, anon.

the only thing I have to contribute to this thread is that most of the relevant people I know have stated that it's pretty common knowledge that this pedo shit has been going on for a long time. it's just my word, I have nothing to substantiate this, but a lot of people are aware and it's just kinda accepted that old jews have weird preferences/fantasies which they are free to practice whenever they want. tbh this has probably been going on for centuries…


d1a334  No.11885139

Just remember, 58cf60 is the very best they can do here. The argumentative techniques are very easy to read and it's standard shill tactics. Read the sticky if you're a newfag, brush up on opsec, and DON'T BE A MASSIVE RETARD wasting time replying to shills.


5b1874  No.11885143

post evidence or fuck off


b0384e  No.11885154

why dont we just mow down all the kikes with a hail of blessed gunfire?


41faf4  No.11885179

File: 4bac5be01bca982⋯.gif (3.46 MB, 377x372, 377:372, 4bac5be01bca98209613a0ff30….gif)

>>11883525

>1532085680456.jpg


dda4be  No.11886764

Maybe if anal rape wasn't treated by people as a de facto punishment it wouldn't be so effective.

That's the secret. If you want to solve the problem of government-mandated child prostitution, figure out how to offer treatment and rehabilitation. These people are caught up in a gang lifestyle. The problem of child porn and prostitution won't be solved without offering these criminals an alternative to getting raped in prison.


f08957  No.11886778

Indeed it is


f08957  No.11886782

>>11886764

MFW I know that the pedo rings will drug people to have children rape them, then use that so they can sodomize them. Both acts are against their will.


dda4be  No.11886789

>>11886782

Or they'll have family members rape a child, and then use the blackmail against the older member to coerce the victim into becoming a rapist themselves. Intergenerational blackmail! Some families have been repeating the same damn problem for hundreds of years!


f08957  No.11886804

>>11886789

I already know about that. Found out the hard way that my uncle was a pedo, which is strange because I know he had no background of abuse as a child. I am pretty sure they used the promise of helping him with he late wife’s medical bills to get him to do it. Then they came after me because I am a perpetual annoyance to the people in power.


f08957  No.11886811

>>11886804

The worse thing is he ran me through the gamut and everything to get me to break. Even had cops and the people around me doing the same bs. Never happened and now the bitch shield of all the left wing extremists went up.


3670f3  No.11886818

File: bff04456841c826⋯.jpg (17.84 KB, 286x294, 143:147, zoom. enhance. nope.jpg)

File: 98495d7e1e517f2⋯.jpg (153.35 KB, 1152x2048, 9:16, 1470779805194.jpg)


f08957  No.11886822

>>11886818

Literally pedoring


3670f3  No.11886851

File: c0cb63440fe85d8⋯.jpg (59.14 KB, 605x871, 605:871, c0cb63440fe85d854872f5f571….jpg)


77899a  No.11886886

File: a6ca21936b6eb9e⋯.jpeg (21.81 KB, 300x200, 3:2, 9396F7BB-B684-4EBB-A133-C….jpeg)

>>11883171

FBISD, one of the largest school districts in the Country. SW suburb of Houston.


2effc5  No.11886923

>>11886886

these niggers couldnt be any more in our faces about it


10ad1a  No.11887006

>>11883560

An audio engineer analyzed the voice. It is absolutely him.


907448  No.11887036

File: 07b7d3b69cb87a1⋯.png (180.56 KB, 309x323, 309:323, 07b7d3b69cb87a1a65263cfd5b….png)

File: 6724ec095da9ce8⋯.jpg (113.21 KB, 720x1152, 5:8, 1c7fa622a46349cddb2e47a061….jpg)

File: 743e7935d27b51f⋯.jpg (133.96 KB, 1024x682, 512:341, 743e7935d27b51ff05d27be6d1….jpg)


26bce0  No.11887044

Did a kike just call these theories "cheesy"

I dont want to point out now obvious you are too much because you might learn


23beab  No.11887086

File: 02ba394f8f3ade3⋯.jpg (196.3 KB, 1024x1024, 1:1, pizza gate basement.jpg)

Diners Drive-ins and Dives showed Comet Pizza's basement. Also article.


23beab  No.11887097

File: 0d89228b32d2ed9⋯.jpg (148.67 KB, 1144x1025, 1144:1025, senator.jpg)

Liddle Senator (((Schiff)))

Trump knows…


8271b0  No.11887114

File: 9e36b0ff6c38a0c⋯.jpg (2.4 MB, 1300x8896, 325:2224, 1482721307480.jpg)

File: 0e06e14d290aea4⋯.jpg (3.98 MB, 4040x6560, 101:164, 1482399649024.jpg)

File: 454ecfee2998177⋯.png (3.15 MB, 4121x2344, 4121:2344, 1484728826359.png)

File: b012cd0ea133bcd⋯.jpg (2.62 MB, 2600x2340, 10:9, 1484741351664.jpg)


26d142  No.11887140

File: 7b6cfd7a99635d6⋯.jpg (145.68 KB, 700x745, 140:149, The Rage Is Taking Me to P….jpg)

>>11883602

>those videos


ea96d0  No.11887167

>>11883114

>pizzagate is real

>newfags

OP, I remember the threads and the fun, horrible, and absurd… but there's one thing I'm not sure I'm capable of, that the newfags could use. That's a rundown on which parts were real and which we just decided were "probably true/good propaganda" for shitposting during the Great Meme War of 2016. Did anyone actually keep track of that? It all blew up so fast that it got difficult to sift through.


782151  No.11887558

File: e3d8e0d32bd509b⋯.jpg (12.1 KB, 226x223, 226:223, e3d8e0d32bd509b6226b4fa5a3….jpg)

File: 8efe161685dcef4⋯.jpg (17.63 KB, 400x400, 1:1, 9407a791cbc5aa7c797a0202e4….jpg)

>>11886923

Oh, but they can.


f1cada  No.11887562

Well home alone the movie seems to talk about cheese pizza a lot…


c584f9  No.11887652

>>11883655

yeah dude, that whole show seemed like a cry for help, it even featured the symbols


305da4  No.11887782

>>11887652

I do watch movies and shows to observe the conniving way of the Jew, I may watch this one, but probably not.


10f1f9  No.11887904

>>11883395

Twelve was better


8103f1  No.11887948

File: 6222abaf133b8a1⋯.jpg (46.03 KB, 640x360, 16:9, serveimage (6).jpg)

>>11884958

game specifically designed for children with both boy lover symbols behind the W.


8103f1  No.11887990

File: a4f62610284fdf9⋯.jpg (19.03 KB, 275x307, 275:307, serveimage (7).jpg)

>>11887948

The entire game's universe takes place in a world called "the spiral"

The Myth element in the game is also hella illuminati (see pic related)

I played the game when I was little and I know it was fucking huge and a shit load of kids played it. I don't remember any pedophilic experiences, though if there were any pedophiles they would likely be high level as it is actually really tedious and difficult to get to a high level. If anyone on here has any experiences with pedophiles on this game feel free to share. There is likely more imagery related to those boy/girl/child lover symbols ingame, so if anyone has more information on this game please feel free to share.


ac67ba  No.11888142

So they use symbolism. How do we fight them back with symbolism? What are some good guy symbols?

I'm aware of the

Saturn vs Jupiter

Cronos vs Zeus

also I know Swastika is actually good. But what else? Everytime I google for this stuff I just get satanic shit


e59077  No.11888181

File: 26f599cbb381d11⋯.webm (5.61 MB, 480x360, 4:3, trump wall kike music.webm)

File: 0c834dc6171e7cf⋯.jpg (108.93 KB, 630x840, 3:4, nu pol antisemitism.jpg)

test


9fccf9  No.11888188

>>11883295

Shut the fuck up.


f2d116  No.11888296

>>11883295

TRUST THE PLAN LMAO

get lost retard


f08957  No.11888312

>>11888142

Figure it out.

People larping as Satan worshippers are everywhere.


2aec96  No.11888316

File: 092c87e4a013c1a⋯.png (959.7 KB, 1488x1488, 1:1, BERNSTEIN.png)

File: 0b40907a25abd21⋯.jpg (61.43 KB, 540x720, 3:4, 74395_712945439485_1069627….jpg)

File: 5e03ee739f75dc1⋯.jpg (113.44 KB, 808x809, 808:809, 18698525_10102419828720665….jpg)

File: b55af4048f83b64⋯.jpg (64.06 KB, 960x960, 1:1, 18119284_10102367668884395….jpg)

File: 4f04c3951cf2421⋯.jpg (36.22 KB, 400x400, 1:1, KHHKe3x5_400x400.jpg)


f08957  No.11888317

>>11887990

That’s not a pedophile symbol. It’s Ra’s eye casting judgement on something.


2aec96  No.11888324

File: 5ae436273600039⋯.png (391.77 KB, 1080x2160, 1:2, 1532186857779.png)

File: aeac11e4df28c4c⋯.png (471.3 KB, 800x973, 800:973, patton pedophile 1.png)

File: aeac11e4df28c4c⋯.png (471.3 KB, 800x973, 800:973, patton pedophile 1.png)

File: 39a1412ecf90387⋯.jpg (148.88 KB, 800x800, 1:1, pedo oswalt.jpg)

File: 26b80c875cdd611⋯.png (247.85 KB, 704x670, 352:335, screenshot-file770.com-201….png)

>>11888317

quit the bickering you fucking faggots.

go to leftypol if you want to argue about symbolism bullshit.


f08957  No.11888334

>>11888324

There’s no argument, I actually know what I am talking about. I was a Freemason.


ac67ba  No.11888362

>>11888312

I want the opposite of Satan worshippers. Good symbols to combat them


54e0d9  No.11888375

File: e9044d16b247588⋯.gif (382.28 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 2cf4d456e1433bdc1c1cc765b5….gif)

>>11883114

Bump, shills are panicking


b578d3  No.11888391

Anyone got that pic of Quentin Tarantino suckin some kids toes with the scale comparison?


f08957  No.11888406

>>11888362

The Christian cross. Any sign that looks like a plus sign. The number 11, as it represents commandery. The number 33, as it represents Mastery. If you get involved with Masonry, don’t go past the 33, as that’s where the faggotry starts. I made it to 33 in three systems and stopped. I have the rights to a commandery, and can pretty much live how I choose as long as it doesn’t violate my oath, which I never have. God help anyone that causes me to do so, as they will learn very quickly how bad things can get for them. I chose my systems very wisely so that I am a walking trap. If I get forced into something I don’t want to do, their lives immediately become the targets of all Masons everywhere.

They will try to tell you not to talk about this stuff, but you’re not under any obligations to not speak about it. This stuff is easy to figure out for anyone.

The Christian cross is your best bet. Alternatively a golden or ring anywhere. Basically and circle on your person is a symbol of fealty. Perhaps buy a watch with a round bezel. Avoid geometric shapes if you’re not wearing a circle or ring.

I can’t tell you what the left or communists think. I never associated with those people. I was never involved with those branches of Masons either.

If you really want to know the meaning of the pyramid symbols, I will telll you.

The pyramid represents choices from the perspective of the observer. You’re the eye of judgement. Whatever choice you make will lead you to whatever possible outcomes within the scope of the time line that is probable which is the rest of the pyramid. Every single choice you make leads to a probable outcomes. This is the core lesson of Masonry.


2effc5  No.11888414

>>11888406

You get the rope and all your faggot masters too, you will be made equal in the DOTR


a337dd  No.11888416

>>11888375

>anime trash

i agree but you need to get the fuck out.


f08957  No.11888417

>>11888414

Good luck.


d7ec26  No.11888431

>>11883251

I've seen this on sale at gay pride parades. It's a thing.


d7ec26  No.11888453

>>11888416

>triggered goon

You pedos are going to hang first.


3646a7  No.11888459

File: f00edbf7f04000b⋯.jpg (201.4 KB, 472x533, 472:533, f00edbf7f04000bda21c2ae0d7….jpg)


f08957  No.11888523

>>11888453

Their system is color coded. Blue means straight and defensive. Red means passion hearts, without blue, red alone means they are ambiguity. Purple is the mix of the two. White means purity and willingness to die. Black means strength and fighting. Grey means indeterminate and of choice. Silver is the minion color, it the people that do the leg work.

Not sure what it means outside of this system. Diamonds are very beautiful girls. Up arrows that are not spiraling or pyramids means trafficking in females apparently, not sure as I wasn’t involved in those branches. I only heard rumors and saw some of the symbols involved with all of that, never asked, and was never told.

Down arrows mean females, but of their own free will. Red and white together means no entry if there is a ring or unbroken circle involved. If it’s a upside down triangle with red and white it means you yield your female of the moment assuming the relationship isn’t actually formal, as in you know each other.

Orange means passion and action. If it’s a triangle that’s upside down it’s a female. If it’s anything else it’s a dice roll. Orange with black means sodomy. White with black means straight action.

Stars are a different matter. A black star means you’re in for a sex, but it’s likely to be a surprise what you end up with, could mean a black girl, or a white girl. Blue stars mean defense of race. White stars are virgins. Green stars are organics, as in the vegans. Red stars are typically Asian from what I have seen, of which Indians are as well.

There’s way more to this than that, as the networks are vast and there are easily a billion people involved and the only constant is that there is always external interference in the system. Usually people that were never accepted or that were outcast due to oath violations or something else. Most of the oath violators appear to be Jewish. Don’t know, most of my interactions with Jews are supervised by Masters of Lodges these days. The Jews came after me a few times and several committed direct oath violations.

Beastiality is also a big no no in Masonry.


f08957  No.11888527

>>11888523

If you notice this stuff is all around you everywhere you go.


57d24e  No.11888530

>>11888459

Some Jewish people are alright. Get over it.


ea96d0  No.11888589

File: 941c90c52e20ccd⋯.jpg (31.01 KB, 303x441, 101:147, 80ea06a5a7856acfd835552cac….jpg)

July 27th is the longest blood moon of the century and there is a strong influence of Mars. This alignment will bring conflict, bad moves on the interpersonal level, and make pilpul and kikery very bad tactics to use. What would be grumbled off, will be fighting words.


f08957  No.11888602

>>11888589

So you’re saying I will get laid by an Indian woman.


f08957  No.11888668

>>11888589

Ahh the task at hand, should have looked more closely. Where?


3670f3  No.11888685

File: 1f95704c4cf652d⋯.jpg (67.29 KB, 861x537, 287:179, 1f95704c4cf652dcd75677aff2….jpg)

>>11888589

Mars also has strong connotations of health and masculinity. So as long as you don't tell lies, don't act like a fag and don't skip leg day, the evil will pass over you in search of a more comfortable host.


dda4be  No.11888768

>>11888406

>clinging to a Jewish religion to save you against Jews

KEK you fuckers are so stupid!


04aac9  No.11888841

>>11888589

been saying this for years

will be spending my time with the trees among friends

it is advised that all do the same


e1c447  No.11889000

File: 5f293f1a37ab038⋯.jpg (596.59 KB, 1628x1420, 407:355, 1524754838470.jpg)

File: 303b6139d25f9a2⋯.png (1.83 MB, 1109x1143, 1109:1143, 1523801405149.png)

File: bec02381448e98a⋯.jpg (1.01 MB, 1584x3364, 396:841, 1524752838771.jpg)

File: b65f0a86330034c⋯.jpg (328.94 KB, 563x3686, 563:3686, 1524753899538.jpg)

Pizzagate is not only real, it is and always has been the foundation of the jew religion. judaism is a moloch-worshipping child sacrifice cult that only pretends to worship YHWH, that's why even the yids' own god tribal sky god fucking hates them.


1bde42  No.11889012


e84219  No.11889061

>>11888685

So you’re saying I can’t target the strong.


dd5bfe  No.11889204

>>11888523

I've heard of gold star lesbians. Probably part of that code too.


b1e1d1  No.11889342

File: 02f3af63c94250b⋯.jpg (576.42 KB, 1600x1224, 200:153, NSAadmitpizzagatereal.jpg)

If the NSA say pizzagate is real. It is.


b1e1d1  No.11889364

File: 2aff324b91c7a92⋯.png (390.04 KB, 1360x978, 680:489, Maymaysspiral.png)

>>11886818

More common than you think.

British Prime Minister Theresa May wears something similar.


4a6bc6  No.11889578

Bumpity bump. You kikes and your children will burn on stakes here on earth, and for eternity in a hell beyond your worst imagining, and will still deserve more suffering than that.


3dadd7  No.11889704

File: d44ffbd088ea6a9⋯.png (42.44 KB, 1024x614, 512:307, nordic_resistance_movement….png)

>>11888523

Assuming you're not just larping… do the colours used in national flags apply to those colour codes? Are national flags a Masonic thing to begin with?

Is does pic related refer to human trafficking?


dd5bfe  No.11889723

>>11889704

I think he means in shops signs and the like.


a290df  No.11889744

File: e9c47c55bf0aa0b⋯.jpg (150.79 KB, 1300x958, 650:479, fubar.jpg)

>>11883114

did a search for bing's img tag like a deleted thread suggested. I'm fucking pissed about what I found. Pic related.


e84219  No.11889750

>>11889704

The colors are based on something similar. I am not sure if Freemasons have adopted them. I went through a different branch of Masonry.

The colors do represent something, that varies based on which cultural block is in power in that region. Green stands for natural law. Blue stands for defense, and so and so forth. I couldn’t say for sure, you’d have to ask a Freemason to be sure.

I went through the Russian branch of Masonry, which involves physical as well as mental testing to achieved anything. I understand the Freemasons using their communications methods as degrees according to the other thread. I wasn’t aware of the difference until recently myself. I thought all Masons went through the same stuff. It’s also confusing as the Freemasons basically speak a completely different language and are expected to perform in the real world and within the economy. The Russian branches in my experience do not require anything of the sort, and as a result tend to appear to be closer to the Jewish and Muslim forms of Masonry.

In the end it’s all the same thing. Bringing people together or keeping people that can’t reasonably function within society that have something to offer safe from being ran over by the society for their apparent idiosyncrasies.

Is there a conspiracy by the Masons to genocide the White race, maybe, but not that I am aware of. The Freemasons don’t exactly invite me to their cook outs. From what I can tell they don’t even care for me, because of my ways.


b1e1d1  No.11889789

>>11889744

disinfo to cover tracks?


34fbe8  No.11889815

File: 454ecfee2998177⋯.png (3.15 MB, 4121x2344, 4121:2344, #PizzaGate (01).png)

File: c7f9bcee7f109b0⋯.jpg (1.25 MB, 4121x2351, 4121:2351, #PizzaGate (02).jpg)

File: 0198405850ef537⋯.jpg (1.45 MB, 4121x2351, 4121:2351, #PizzaGate (03)..jpg)

File: 8b3afb802762bc2⋯.jpg (1.41 MB, 4121x2351, 4121:2351, #PizzaGate (04).jpg)

File: eb72e366c9becc3⋯.jpg (1.32 MB, 4121x2351, 4121:2351, #PizzaGate (05).jpg)

heh


2aec96  No.11889844

File: af4198c41d354f0⋯.jpg (14.47 KB, 480x360, 4:3, hqdefault.jpg)

>>11883330

>I like to think we'd be the first ones to exercise our revolutionary right, given the opportunity.

quality post mate


a290df  No.11889865

>>11889789

Decide for yourself nigger. I just did the search again and found it fairly quickly. Here's an url for you lazy bitch http://pixshark.com/little-girl-crying.htm

A holocaust can't come soon enough


b1e1d1  No.11889920

>>11889865

>I'm calling you a lazy bitch for pointing out memoryholing

No faggot. What I meant by disinfo is (((they))) put the swirl on the stock images to divert people from finding info when searching for real pizzagate info with reverse images.


e84219  No.11889926

>>11889920

What they did is read this thread and respond to the criticisms laid forth about Child Porn images being available on their servers.

Now they are no longer available.


53f8d8  No.11889951

THE KINSEY REPORT ≤<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


924109  No.11890224

>>11883266

The kind of scumbag who has "skin in the game". This one is articulate and can't avoid a parting reference to homosexuality.

Verdict = 100% Jew

He's involved in the PIDF (pedophile internet defense force) for at least emotional reasons, and likely has a bit of shitty history with that sort of Jewsy lifestyle.

He is prolly supposed to be trolling 8ch only for hasbara purposes, but you brought out the shrill bitch in him.


722912  No.11890272

>>11888453

there aren't any goons anymore, and if there is, they're posting on 4cuck. NOT HERE. so shut the fuck up, you people are like bots, you say the same fucking thing every time someone is slightly irritated by your D/C moe shit.


28c9a3  No.11890586

>>11890272

>triggered goon

You're never getting that ten bucks back.


74ccfa  No.11890631

File: cc74053f38c6fa0⋯.png (195.14 KB, 1254x546, 209:91, the world is run by pedoph….png)


ac67ba  No.11891118

Who are the people that must die for this to end? or is this just one of lifes necessary evils that will exist forever?


c95c00  No.11891152

File: 01d54586306ee0f⋯.jpg (47.01 KB, 400x526, 200:263, 2eh7v5.jpg)


1bfc19  No.11920036

>>11883114

doing gods work op

bump


fe7015  No.11920113

>>11883129

Look into the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, and cases like mayor John Hess.


610d5e  No.11921082

File: f7235199ee87b78⋯.jpg (134.14 KB, 900x636, 75:53, excalibur-1.jpg)

File: b0d52330eecb408⋯.jpg (14.88 KB, 852x480, 71:40, excalibur-2.jpg)

>>11888142

>So they use symbolism. How do we fight them back with symbolism? What are some good guy symbols?

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."


ec45e7  No.11921379

File: 24a3bbb5323807c⋯.jpg (108.15 KB, 760x797, 760:797, 1524107894642.jpg)

>>11883171

this satanic gunt looks like she just ate 6 Big Macs made out of human flesh


94c252  No.11921414

>>11883292

>imaginary

bwhahaha yah right

eat shit Fucko


fec9e1  No.11921444

File: d69d55c97e40865⋯.png (50.56 KB, 187x285, 187:285, 9e17e97a7066a054709bdfb5c7….png)


7e561b  No.11921453

>>11921082

Interesting parallelism, to be sure.


0b1485  No.11921505

>>11883602

I'm on their discord. Weird peoplebeen trying to dig but can't get any info yet or any deeper


b05adf  No.11934478

>>11883470

jesus christ


0ccc3a  No.11934495

File: cd331f99dd25e9e⋯.jpg (304.06 KB, 2048x1536, 4:3, uYPqa21 - Imgur.jpg)

h3h3productions Ethan Klein and his wife are possible pedos

>passed out or dead child in background

>yet they have no children


ac6669  No.11934882

>>11883114

You mean to tell me there are people who still don't believe in Pizzagate? Even after they staged an event where a known actor 'magically' shot directly though their computer hard drive from '30 feet away'?

Christ, how dumb and gullible is the average normie anyhow. I'm thinking starting a religion might be the best possible career path of all.


ac6669  No.11934892

>>11883470

It's just a game anon. Stop being so racist.


38c733  No.11937513

File: 18fdc1d2554b318⋯.png (450.7 KB, 804x864, 67:72, pizzagate antisemitism.png)

File: 27863dba367db9d⋯.jpg (88.29 KB, 600x546, 100:91, pizzagate.jpg)

File: 25f4bbb104c79f0⋯.jpg (832.37 KB, 912x5702, 456:2851, pizzagate mega image.jpg)

>>11883114

bump for kill the (((pedogate)))


b1b702  No.11943420

File: 09256810a9455ed⋯.jpg (23.49 KB, 480x354, 80:59, 1475510363745.jpg)

Bump


48a1e0  No.11943442

>>11883470

to be fair, this was probably just a run through for a presidential candidate debate between Hillary and Trump


b59524  No.11945064

File: 259343da35d4832⋯.png (65.84 KB, 372x192, 31:16, Untitled.png)

File: d1b2018e1934881⋯.png (396.92 KB, 798x362, 399:181, Untitled2.png)

File: 7f9ae831e560e91⋯.png (125.23 KB, 313x335, 313:335, Untitled3.png)

File: 6c3c8ba54ab81d1⋯.png (90.89 KB, 240x243, 80:81, Untitled4.png)

File: d12ced22b49d4df⋯.png (307.82 KB, 530x336, 265:168, Untitled5.png)

>>11886818

SPeaking of pedo niggers. These niggers Ayo and Teo. Idk even what to say.

https://www.youtu be.co m/wa tch?v=lwk5OUII9Vc

>usher

>man babies

>pandas

>their channel

https://www.you tub e .c om/channel/UCB_Mdi3acqKLRR8zKFkqKoA

One of their related channels is this fucking freak -

https://www.youtub e. com/channel/UCEdvpU2pFRCVqU6yIPyTpMQ

>totes fucked up

https://www.youtub e. com/channel/UCEdvpU2pFRCVqU6yIPyTpMQ

>fucked up lyrics, sign language


09b4c5  No.11948746

>>11889815

thank you


00c7cf  No.11958450

>>11889342

Except they didn't. That's someone tweeting an image, not a retweet of a real tweet.


b6d434  No.11958835

File: 733666f19aa4582⋯.png (205.92 KB, 661x619, 661:619, UNICEF buggery.png)

File: 326bfc7db434984⋯.png (640.76 KB, 1136x640, 71:40, workplace installation ped….png)

File: 436f4b43e9e81b3⋯.jpg (121.61 KB, 1080x2160, 1:2, zo AI censorship.jpg)

>>11889000

Checking these trips. I don't mean to derail, but does anyone have non-kosher information on moloch?


2f5dd0  No.11959024

File: 0179840a551c825⋯.jpg (89.65 KB, 960x478, 480:239, ben shapiro - 2.jpg)

>>11883266

>What kind of scumbag defends pedophile rings?


1315e3  No.11966791

>>11883560

did you miss the part where he says "I'm john podest-" when he's singing the cailou song?


3d1d88  No.11966841

File: 887cd76067698de⋯.jpg (532.05 KB, 2492x1357, 2492:1357, mods are pedophiles confir….jpg)

My latest ban from pedo mods on cuckchan

The only 3 pics I uploaded was the ID from the 4 flag aussie posts.


6d0f05  No.11966856

File: a8e36917a2cc27b⋯.gif (3.68 MB, 500x275, 20:11, spoonfeeding.gif)

>>11883148

>why is there no evidence

You are arguing from an incorrect premise. There is plenty of evidence. You will do your best to deny the evidence because you are a shill.


6d0f05  No.11966876

>>11883674

>>Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

>are you stupid?

No, 58cf60 knows that he is lying. He is a shill.


9fd5d5  No.11967233

File: af8db0afff1db92⋯.png (108.96 KB, 1002x888, 167:148, what-is-a-cultstate.png)

Today, you learn that Zionist Supremacy is a doomsday cult.

> Each nation has heads of state, politicians, bankers, generals, and popular entertainers to help steer the mythology of that nation. When faced with the threat of nuclear catastrophe, those key people have to be made to do whatever it takes (and again, even against their own immediate interests) to ensure their own survival and to prevent them of even accidentally escalating conflict in a complex geopolitical game involving nuclear arms. Does a rowdy politician have to be put down? Does an impatient general need to be put into check? Does an entertainer with a loud mouth need to be silenced? You could assassinate any one of these theoretical players, but then you have to contend with their remaining influence networks and now you have a whole mess on your hands that will take decades to manage. It’s best if these players of influence managed themselves. What if blackmail could be planted on these players in a way which would destroy the social and political reputation of powerful people and decouple them from their influence? If that were possible, then that player can be made to play by the rules, even if it was against their own interests. If a whole network of blackmailed assets were made in such a manner, you could steer geopolitical ambitions in a more predictable and managed way. You could, theoretically, assert control over the playing field and minimize unintended nuclear escalation.

> Each nation has its own taboos, but some of those taboos can change over time with media and political pressure. For example, many countries, adultery and homosexuality is met with extreme social stigma, punishment, and even death. If one was to create blackmail that was nearly-universal and grand in scale, one would have to look no further than violent pedophilia. With the advent of film, a person can be coerced to engage in not only pedophilia behavior, but to also kill the child after wards while being filmed. This would bind the person and all of their influence to whoever owned the footage. As you scale this technique out to compromise more and more powerful people, you need more and more film footage, storage facilities, and… thousands upon thousands of children on a near annual basis. How does one create the necessary loyal handlers to facilitate this unbelievably gruesome and horrifying type of blackmail creation? A doomsday cult provides all of the trials and training needed to select for the most loyal who will go to any lengths to appease the faith.


fde94c  No.11967326

>>11883114

Alex Jones said it fake so it probably true.


f7dacf  No.11967358

Jesus Christ, at what level would Pizzagate be in the Protocols? Is this their part End Game on Abusing and Sucking the Goyim's soul or something


9f739a  No.11972898

>>11967358

The first protocol and a lot of other protocols outline a global masonic apparatus. The pedophilia is often used as a method of blackmail from what has been exposed. So it would be used as something to cement the global masonic apparatus.


a293e1  No.11972904

File: b162639a934b947⋯.png (143.02 KB, 1189x192, 1189:192, vid.PNG)

Anyone have this old jones video? I seem to have lost it from my archive.

I find the coverup always the most telling part of any big scandal. This video makes it more obvious than anything else (as well as how AJ/infowars is obviously controlled opposition)

If anyone can mirror it or megaupload it, I'd be grateful.


df0735  No.11972909

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Glad to see this thread has not died. Have a like free bump on me anons.

Vid is related to elsagate, but who do you think is behind that? Same pedokikes behind pizzagate and PEDOWOOD most likely.


df0735  No.11972922

>>11972909

>kike free

Motherfucker. Anyways here's a link as well

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1901093


a293e1  No.11973052

>>11972922

>voat

>kikefree

lmao.


69ad71  No.11973163

>>11973052

Voat has less shills than any 8ch board. It just has more lolbergs in its userbase.


c004c4  No.11973590

>>11972909

Its hard to tell what is going on with elsagate. It seems to be a pedophile thing. In the dan harmon digging there was this cartoon. When the man deficates in the mouth of the child in the cartoon it seems like he is getting off on doing that. So another thing with elsagate is stinky shit and frozen carechters farting and very just offputting and gross things associated in a hello kitty way. I speculated that the elsagate cartoons are what they show as cartoons to the kids they are holding captive. As an addition to the satanic ritual abuse even the time off they are watching disturbing cartoons and this shit. Its like something you would show someone to let them know they are in a hellworld.


df0735  No.11973651

HookTube embed. Click on thumbnail to play.

This is a reupload of deadpool Mickey Mouse finger fam. Mute it so you don't have to hear this atrocious song.


ea156a  No.11989992

File: cf22e1be22a368d⋯.png (494.59 KB, 932x596, 233:149, anti_christian_business.png)

Video

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg5BUh1F-pP/?taken-at=635888860


d50217  No.11990024

>>11973163

You honestly cannot fucking believe that. There are thousands of sockpuppets on voat and it’s riddled with kikes and their paid shills. It’s a reddit clone, which means that other users (read: jewish sockpuppets) can censor you and prevent you from speaking entirely. All posts with a score of -4 or lower are instantly hidden from view for everyone. All accounts with negative SCP/CCP are prevented from posting more than 10 times per day.


c9ad3e  No.12004759

Co-author of book detailing allegations of child sex-abuse by former politician in South-Africa found dead

Mark Minnie, co-author of the controversial book The Lost Boys of Bird Island, which details allegations that former apartheid minister Magnus Malan was part of a paedophile network, has been found dead.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/mark-minnie-co-author-of-the-lost-boys-of-bird-island-found-dead-20180814


8839c3  No.12004765

>>11883348

>Who is Jimmy Saville?

>Who is Gary Glitter?

>Who is Jeffry Epstein?

The fucking balls on these shills.


07b6ea  No.12005910

Ok so I think I've found a new pedophile but I'm struggling to find more information.

I don't know how many of you grew up in Christian families or watched Veggietales as a kid but I think the series was infiltrated by a Pedophile and that's why it declined in popularity before becoming some religionless blob on Netflix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeggieTales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Idea_Entertainment

I was trying to figure out why Veggietales seemed to decline, and was reading up about it's useless adaptation after being purchased for NBC. When I noticed one of the Producers (David Pitts) that came in from 2001 onward (about the time it started to go downhill) didn't have a link for extra info.

So I went and looked him up.

Well the only info I could find was on http://bigidea.wikia.com/wiki/David_Pitts - the fan wiki for Veggietales.

"Fun Facts

His favorite type of pizza is pepperoni and sausage."

Now Pizza is in a lot of Veggietales stuff and started out as a joke about Pizza in the Bible and then became a running joke so I thought hey maybe I'm just panicking because I've my own ideas.

What's the alternative? A pedophile was placed in Veggietales because it was a successful Christian movie series so there was a concentrated effort to remove the franchise?

Even if that was somehow true how a Producer have more influence than older members of staff or the owners?

WELL.

http://bigidea.wikia.com/wiki/Phil_Vischer - Was one of the founders of Veggietales and a lot of people thought he left the company after Veggietales very popular and successful Jonah movie. Infact if you open up that link you'll find this whole section on his "Departure"

>During the production of Jonah, the company was in financial trouble due to various events (eg. HiT Entertainment trying to sue them after buying the rights from Lyrick Studios). Around that time, they hired a lot of people to help out with their productions before they went bankrupted. There was one new guy who was a new producer and thought he was king, but then one production he was working on wasn't going well, which resulted the project being shut and made the new producer really mad. Just as the company was being bankrupt, the producer thought Phil was the problem for not letting the crew members doing what they want. So when Classic Media brought the company afterwards, the producer place in their contract that Phil should stay away from being CEO. When Phil had a meeting with the owners, he suggested that he should remain as CEO. But this was overturned when John and Eric wanted the company to move somewhere in Nashville and they only wanted Phil as a consultant, and give him an office allowance so he can stay in Chicago.

>What the producer put on the contract is that if Phil came back, he'll walk away and stop making the shows. So during the next few years, Phil wrote some books and created both Jelly Telly and What's In the Bible…

So yeah I can't find very much more than that but it stuck out as very strange to me that an 'anonymous' Producer had so much influence on the company and at the same time a new producer that only has Pizza in his profile online, ran in Big Idea from the very time the franchise started going downhill.

And as anyone who browses on here knows, there has been a concentrated effort to remove Christianity and alternative media from the public space for decades now.

Post ended up bigger than I expected but wanted to know if anyone else has come across this


c329bb  No.12006220

>>11883114

>muh pizzagate

imkikey retardation

>>11883129

>muh shills

cuckchan summerfag retardation


f9f353  No.12006300

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>11883489

> I know it's skippy yelling at a kid but where is he?

There are images of comet ping pong that matched in shape and color


c0a1ab  No.12006493

File: 2463e26d68224d4⋯.gif (438.47 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 1469355179825.gif)

>>11883234

>OI VEY PEDOS AREN'T SO BAD /pol/


c61f61  No.12006735

voodoo donuts video removed mirrored here

https://dbr.ee/k37e


b74a27  No.12006755

>>11889744

If you want to see some bad stuff, search for "imgchili"


9e8a21  No.12006768

File: da90e7fcf236680⋯.jpg (1.02 MB, 1200x1600, 3:4, 1415757900273.jpg)

File: b9e7fbaa57ceb0f⋯.jpg (739.48 KB, 1498x947, 1498:947, 1418190442124.jpg)

File: ebed82ab0dc4af7⋯.png (2.41 MB, 720x8640, 1:12, ebed82ab0dc4af7d6da58e984f….png)

Reminder that shills will try not to merely censor or demean, but instead redirect and soil the original intent of any movement they do not like. Good examples are any posts that attempt to correlate it with some wacky unbelievable shit, so as to turn away newfags and lurkers. It's classic information warfare tactics.

Pizzagate is real

Pedophile sex trafficking rings are real

Hollywood is a major hub for it


67aa53  No.12006775

>>11883234

>Because some aging billionaire wants to live out his carnal instincts to rub his flaccid dick for ten minutes on a child? Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

As if people haven't gone to the most extreme lengths imaginable to fulfill their sexual fantasies before. You're bad at this. No one is buying what you're selling. Switch tactics or get lost. You're wasting your time.


3d886e  No.12006909

Alefantis' sister wrote a letter to a judge requesting leniency in the sentencing of a convicted child molester/rapist. The article has of course been scrubbed.

Does anyone have the archive link?


f6ecb0  No.12008202

Everything retarded is real.


5125ba  No.12011429

>>11883470

Anyone have the version where it shows that it is Podesta?


5125ba  No.12011431

>>12006300

nvm, thanks.


bc283a  No.12011459

>>11883114

This.

x100


ea05d7  No.12012982

John Candy was in movies with Macaulay Culkin, Tom Hanks. Maybe he saw things? Noticed this quite a while back when the movie was on TV. 1:34 Mark. The title font change doesn't really do with anything, let alone the "O" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbtdq1JVkc


0ca589  No.12014134

File: 5ca59b60137a6d2⋯.jpg (746.75 KB, 985x1214, 985:1214, Michaellewisarthurmeyerexp….jpg)

dont forget about tucson. cemex bulldozed the child rape camp and tower. mayor is a rothschild. all have ties to ventana medical soros and clinton foundation. ventana is a pharma company harvesting adrenechrome from the thousands of kids brought across az border. Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer and his wife flora troy Shabani Meyer and VOP veterans on patrol are the only ones stopping it. this is big and see all the pedo Civano links in tucson


50e13c  No.12014149

>>11883148

there are , but you dont get to see them because the media is not going to show you

but if you look youll find them, they are there

elite jews are pedophiles, and people that are friends with jews are pedophiles


ad3333  No.12021448

File: fb34814932b82a0⋯.jpg (146.03 KB, 1467x658, 1467:658, Uncle Fatihs - The Rise - ….jpg)

Uncle Fatih’s Pizza, Vancouver BC

>Pedo swirl art on walls

>The Rise rental building just next door has pedo swirls in the windows

http://therisevancouver.com/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/uncle-fatihs-pizza-vancouver-5


f6ecb0  No.12021454


ad3333  No.12021475

File: deea57804b78dc7⋯.jpg (335.98 KB, 900x877, 900:877, Bad men.jpg)


000000  No.12021504

does anyone have the pizza.jpg original discussed in OP image? hidden txt file using steanography?


137ebd  No.12021568

File: 292f0ddd2979a1d⋯.jpg (174.11 KB, 996x690, 166:115, 45aae1339a2d994dd90cde1a88….jpg)

Bump for justice


137ebd  No.12021571

File: a8aa932c3ae4355⋯.png (1.08 MB, 1024x1023, 1024:1023, a8aa932c3ae435509ab5ca873a….png)

>>11883234

kys kike


137ebd  No.12021595

File: 9ea685a3f071ecb⋯.png (296.14 KB, 1302x928, 651:464, mix.png)

>>11921082

used my little ms paint skills i have


d42b90  No.12021630

>>11883282

So the pedo rings in the catholic church most recently exposed in pennsylvania arent documented facts? What about the pedos currently charged for the sex cult with bronfman (seagrams heiress and rothschild billionair/clinton and trudaeu major camaign donor) and allison mack arent documented as trafficking 12 year olds? I supposed anthony weiner being busted 3x for sexual predation on minora is a (((coincidence))) as is bbc and royal family of uk being rife with pedos. What about the well documented sexual use of minors in the boystown juvenile homes? I could go on and on and i have gigabytes of data at this point anyone saying there isnt a massive pedophile conspiracy is a pedophile or a kike shill either worthy of a painful execution


0fe684  No.12021649

>>12021630

Hello my man any chance of compiling this data for use for fellow internet detectives??


9a482c  No.12021661

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>11884996

>>11883655

>>12021475

>>11887652

>>11887782

True Detective season 1 was based on an actual case involving Satan worshiping and child molestation in Louisiana. Accompanying vid is a mini-documentary Vice (I know, I know, but has really relevant and interesting info) did on the subject.


ec44b8  No.12021687

File: cd95fc070d18821⋯.jpg (12.59 KB, 300x293, 300:293, 1516744128498.jpg)

>>11883114

>the amount of effort that goes into these shoops

Has anyone considered channelling that autism into a more digestible format, like a webpage with links to the archives of the original photos? Or accordion style image expansion when you click a piece of text? Or even a time-line?

Panning around the image, it becomes hard to read everything.


896200  No.12031850

>>11934495

Are you sure it's a child?


b7e6ac  No.12031941

Pedophilia kikes are real.

But Pizzagate is a psyop to discredit it. Zero children have been saved but every news media has done a report on them silly people who don't like politicians and totally shot up that pizza place.

Stop being an useful idiot.


896200  No.12032510

>>11934495

Where's the original pic, did it come from twitter?


a3364b  No.12032541

>>11934495

And what the fuck is the backstory on that image?


2c5c54  No.12045211

File: 176df863ec0ee3a⋯.jpg (41.25 KB, 335x500, 67:100, 8de16422da4dbd21.jpg)

File: 06be566a9b4c7cc⋯.png (164.81 KB, 422x266, 211:133, 6ada4ccfa7293080.png)

File: 535bba1fef246c6⋯.jpg (27.47 KB, 350x321, 350:321, siggi-hakk-350x321.jpg)

News on Q/Wikileaks/FBI/Mueller PEDO Siggi Hakkari

>What do two childrens, kung-fu priests, planes, helicopters, panamaprins, chapels and sects have in common? Yes, all of this is found in Flight Cabin 1 at Reykjavik Airport. The children's armies are in charge of a company registered with over 200 million shares, the Kung Fu priest, once a bodyguard and a pirate hijacker, manages the meetings of the religious community and the Panamanian Princess on his own. The child's name is Sigurður Ingi Þórðarson, better known as Siggi Hakkari, and sits him alone on board together with Robert Tomasz Czarny who abused two girls in Iceland for years. Everyone has access to restricted areas. And when members of the religious community meet in the area, they can easily enter a vulnerable area or embark on planes and even get up to a helicopter and get the air there is that interest. Surveillance is nothing. To trace this story, a few journalists and a lot of space needed an eventful scenario that should never have taken place. (google translate icelantic)

http://www.dv.is/frettir/2018/08/17/daemdir-barnanidingar-kung-fu-prestur-panama-prins-og-sertruarsofnudur-leika-lausum-hala-reykjavikurflugvelli/


59cd02  No.12050768

>>12012982

He looked like Dan Schneider a little bit. That seems too out there to just be speculation. I don't want to think bad about John Candy but you are right he does seem like a pedophile.


32d760  No.12051635

>>12031941

Sure thing, kike.


d0f2ff  No.12057895

The Voat subverse is slowly dying for both good and bad. Vindicator and that bitch, Sarah are killing it.


ab6709  No.12078872

File: fb2a26b429b3922⋯.jpg (1.34 MB, 2000x2304, 125:144, adrenochromedswnews74c2018.jpg)

its real anons vop and lewis arthur are trying to stop tuscongate and dirty as fk corporations stealing kids


f0c931  No.12078892

>>12045211

>news on Q

Go back to reddit and fellate your jew god there.


00acaf  No.12079009

File: b96104d39c5cf1a⋯.jpg (34.14 KB, 500x308, 125:77, 1f901ui107g704780g178g0ggf….jpg)

>>12078872

Adrenochrome is easily and cheaply mass produced because it's made from epinephrine. The idea that elites would kidnap and torture kids just to try to squeeze out micrograms of the stuff is nothing but a red herring used to discredit you. Stop falling for that misdirection.


bcdc03  No.12081034

There is. Look into the Dutroux case and the Ballets Roses. Look into Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Look into Berlusconi's Bunga Bunga parties. Look into Evan Viscount Tredegar and Aleister Crowley.

You may have to pick up an actual physical book to do some of this.


5621fd  No.12081142

File: afebb388f1f0e53⋯.png (136.46 KB, 500x500, 1:1, ClipboardImage.png)


62a068  No.12083471

>>12078872

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7MsgQ7vnEk

Total bullshit. Great propaganda, though


da814a  No.12083516

>>11883330

>>11883534

I was thinking of listing toasters on craigslist for $14.88

that way we can reach out to other NatSoc folk in our areas. It would be too big an effort of abc.gov to track if we all did this. Local police would probably more want to join us than deter us or track us and fed agencies would be too thinned out trying to keep up with 100's of toaster postings across the nation. Hell, spread it out over the globe and wish interpol good luck on taking us all down for wanting to associate with our own kind.


0bd6df  No.12083519

>>12083516

gas ovens


0bd6df  No.12083530

File: 072b88aa48dc5ef⋯.png (257.28 KB, 469x600, 469:600, ClipboardImage.png)


da814a  No.12083535

>>12078872

Be careful of anything, better yet just dismiss anything related to veterans on patrol. They are scumbag hacks using stolen valor to make a buck.

Pushing anything related to them has only made us look bad.


da814a  No.12083543

>>12083530

>>12083519

Yes! My God, yes!

$1,488.00 dollar ovens!

You sir, are a genius.

We do need to localize and group up. Of course there's going to be infiltrators, but we just need to keep a level head and come together in benefit of each other. Exercise groups, study groups, financial groups, group living arrangements. We need to collectively associate for the betterment of our people. We can't afford not to .


8cf11a  No.12083553

Just dropped in to say that our guys in power, Trump, Sessions are under terrible threat from the Continuity of Government scum, the assassins and secret bankers and spies every day.

Sessions and Trump are working in deep collusion despite all appearances to effect real change.

Trump won against all odds. Remember how far fetched it seemed when he first declared his presidency?

A year and a half later he won in one of the most glorious evenings in my lifetime of 65 years. He won by the skin of his teeth but he won.

We have to be patient and watch and do everything we can to support Trump and the force of counter coup he represents without relent.

We all know 4 and 8 chan are deeply powerful forces in this fight.

Don't despair, don't relent, don't forget ANYTHING.

The USS Liberty, 911, the USS Cole, all the ridiculous crisis actor frauds, and yes Pizzagate, all of it; grab every scrap of evidence photographic, video, documents and prepare for the worst which is yet to come, for the rats are cornered and desperate with wild bloodshot eyes.


da814a  No.12083560

>>12083519

zere vee go

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/app/d/national-brand-gas-oven/6684571149.html


da814a  No.12083562

>>12083553

>The USS Liberty, 911, the USS Cole, all the ridiculous crisis actor frauds, and yes Pizzagate

All jew attacks on the US

This doesn't stop here, redditor. Trump is part of our plan, not the other way around.


a8ad6f  No.12083621

File: d0fd7f9834f1a88⋯.jpg (36.47 KB, 480x466, 240:233, 1507614475917.jpg)

>>11888530

Bobby Fischer and Stanley Kubrick are both dead, there are no more "good jews".


000000  No.12083742

>>11887086

>store them in the basement.

It's pretty obvious he's talking about a basement at the farm/greenhouse where the tomatoes are processed.

Or you actually think that a restaurant takes 10 tons of tomatoes into stock on premises?


62a068  No.12093376

File: 369c712eb575d1c⋯.jpeg (59.92 KB, 478x478, 1:1, Secret pizza.jpeg)

http://www.secretpizzaparty.com/

I'm going to drop this here because I think it might be something.

This book has some references to Podesta's private art collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32uqUSMDhZ8

The book emphasizes that because the pizza "party" is secret, it's more special.


7cf7a8  No.12093396

>>11888530

See >>12090025

There are no good jews. Look at all the jews inthe replies using words we use to demean them against us. They have no souls.


62a068  No.12093419

File: e5691e8cead34c9⋯.jpg (73.56 KB, 640x690, 64:69, mayor.jpg)

>>12093376

Just found this


614b14  No.12093430

>>12093376

anyone looked into Adam Rubin?


b0a64e  No.12093494

File: 46065c7c5c4947a⋯.jpg (76.76 KB, 770x557, 770:557, lab.jpg)

File: de1082be83e1da9⋯.jpg (109.13 KB, 477x524, 477:524, maze.jpg)

File: c4844c65797df6a⋯.jpg (85.9 KB, 1024x576, 16:9, shining.jpg)

File: cc60b6a233ec521⋯.jpg (142.38 KB, 1068x815, 1068:815, labirynth.jpg)

File: 3a6d7f4a0c5e631⋯.jpg (27.33 KB, 200x310, 20:31, Most_Dangerous_Game.jpg)


62a068  No.12093565

>>12093430

I could barely find mention of him, however when I looked up his name in the Podesta emails I found over 75 emails that mention his name. I haven't look at any of them, however.


9032dd  No.12093733

>>11883486

>>11883498

fucking kike shill bots. rot in hell sand nigger scum


6e2b66  No.12093785

File: 85fa2d1120ec85e⋯.png (262.17 KB, 540x683, 540:683, fury.png)


ea5b26  No.12093890

>>11883251

Rope is too quick. No expense should be spared: helicopter rides for all.


37ae69  No.12093959

File: da99f0a2c253fce⋯.jpeg (79.58 KB, 637x572, 49:44, 1470325907130-0-pol.jpeg)

File: d7dec61a9f35f46⋯.jpg (112.51 KB, 613x821, 613:821, 1456627769015-pol.jpg)

>>11967358

Protocol Seven is the blackmailing protocol, the jews will not back anybody without a blackmail folder.


4cb0d6  No.12094066

>>11934495

Is the person lying on the ground a kid or not?


d69afa  No.12095682

TOUCHINGWALL.JPG


bf556f  No.12120367

McCain is linked to Jewish Arizona mafia with ties to Bronfmans (NXVIM backers and kike billionaires).

Ties to Russia Jew mafia too.

Relate to Arizona pedo smuggling ring.

https://russia-insider.com/en/politics/john-mccains-family-ties-jewish-organized-crime-syndicates-arizona/ri24574


22aff3  No.12120675

>>12006300

Fucking hell, that vid always gives me chills


2ca26a  No.12122193

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Every time I see these threads I can't help but remember.


6bcb7e  No.12146914

File: 99f7054c0d13fa6⋯.jpg (179.64 KB, 899x1600, 899:1600, whatcha doin.jpg)

File: f88395f6062228f⋯.png (1.61 MB, 1080x1920, 9:16, food art.png)

This shit just exploded on cuckchan, how come you guys are not rising hell yet?

https://archive.fo/0QL0M


e14dd1  No.12146946

>>12146914

because none of us browse cuck chan, though looks like podesta needed his "fix". Place already looks super dodgy


89516b  No.12146961

>>12021661

>>11883655

Reminder that True Detective S2 was going to deal with human trafficking using the metro tunnels before it was changed into a generic corruption and gun/drugs running story.


000000  No.12147010

>>12079009

>who would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for real diamond when a synthetic diamond of higher quality can be produced for a few cents?


2e98ba  No.12147046

File: 557681b0b54c54e⋯.jpg (417.77 KB, 1799x1943, 1799:1943, Michael Aquino.jpg)

Very real and easy to figure out. Qfags deliberately do this web of bullshit argument because they like the image of being a conspiracy theorist.


5e582a  No.12147122

File: edd392348fddf67⋯.jpg (62.07 KB, 500x500, 1:1, large.jpg)

>>11887562

He ate pasta too in a scene. I remember it clearly because of when he was saying grace he specifically did mention it. Also dat obvious blond haired beta kitten symbolism.


85082f  No.12147143

Pizzagate is real when the hangings start.


9061f8  No.12147158

>>12146946

>>12146914

Those threads have been shoahd. Maybe they're onto something…


6bcb7e  No.12147170

File: 8f9af1eef6e3ae2⋯.png (78.97 KB, 1354x630, 677:315, Screenshot_86.png)

Just when it looked like mods were letting this one slip by on purpose. Almost suspicously on time, when people started to bring that up.

Terrifying stuff today, though.


9216fa  No.12147221

File: d649e315b5dc396⋯.png (92.28 KB, 1900x961, 1900:961, b-b-but it's all a conspir….png)


c4daf9  No.12147248

File: 35e3cee459d7baa⋯.png (3.08 MB, 1502x1394, 751:697, Google Street view.png)

File: 451a09622e598ed⋯.png (1.36 MB, 1080x1920, 9:16, saved before being prunned….png)

Yeah, they are pruning this hard from 4chan. I had several threads up, and was able to get some images off. But not many. This is a screen shot from Google View, with a picture someone found on their Instagram. It looks like they must of added the Pizza All Knowing Illuminati Eye as recent art. This would be fucked up if they knew about Pizzagate and the art was put up after the election. It's literally asking for trouble. Like, who thinks of 1700 Bavarian Conspiracies when they are getting Pizza? Who would make this art, knowing the connections after Pizzagate broke?

If that is really John Podesta, then this is some Rabbit Hole stuff they are trying to memory hole on 4chan.


d22c14  No.12147272

>>11883171

She was in Richmond ca when then chief of police mangus (now Tucson az police chief) was being outted for covering up a dozen of his officers sexually abusing a minor child


bc186c  No.12147307

File: ba34ac1821a28e1⋯.png (19.23 KB, 706x163, 706:163, ffdfddf.png)


f8666a  No.12147618

The only dots needed to connect pizza gate to reality are the photo of clinton at comet, and the photo of alfantis with rothschild in the stairwell. The art on the wall, the interests of alafantis, those are just further confirmation. If you dont understand how evellyn Rothschild's wife with alafantis is a caught in cookie jar photo, you are uninformed about rothschilds.


c6e9ca  No.12148972

File: 5275e2555e31123⋯.png (136.74 KB, 461x371, 461:371, 1424707611894.png)

>>12006300

>"WHAT'S MY NAME?"

<kid yells out "John"


ee15bc  No.12154436

File: 75fce3b0bbb3fe7⋯.jpg (273.28 KB, 636x673, 636:673, IMG_20180914_181226.jpg)

Pitfire pizza in LA right next to a preschool, because of course it is.


c6e56e  No.12154495

>>11883382

>Sage, because you're a nigger that refuses to learn and comply with hatechan's standards.

this

HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT


bd7945  No.12154739

File: 4b676d457e28a8b⋯.png (4.87 MB, 750x1334, 375:667, BC583532-D0FB-4973-AE38-F0….png)

Akron, Ohio


358e71  No.12154764

File: c32c6a63b5e6182⋯.png (460.41 KB, 1898x1298, 949:649, 153683296492.png)

File: f38806a885d4106⋯.jpg (126.05 KB, 580x1000, 29:50, 1536840335364.jpg)

File: 03146e2d70f1468⋯.png (1.41 MB, 1864x1194, 932:597, 1536845951129.png)

File: a48b23cfb69e299⋯.png (776.6 KB, 1025x653, 1025:653, 1536824636298.png)

File: 6285784747862c3⋯.png (927.86 KB, 1366x646, 683:323, 1536841187832.png)

Here's some fucking faggotry from when the faggot bitch ass kike cunt traitor faggot mods(I KNOW YOU'RE HERE TO 8POL MODS - YA FUCKIN KIKES) accidently'd the entire fucking Google Captcha system when the new Podesta shit came out.

THIS IS HOW THE FUCKING RIZON/#4CHAN MODS OPERATE. THERE LITTLE KIKE BITCHES THAT ARE COMPLICIT IN HIDING EVIDENCE OF PEDOPHILIA RINGS. FUCKIN KIKES!

also dropping what i have for the new podesta shit.

FUCK YOU KIKE MODS!


358e71  No.12154766

File: f657b3d075c568d⋯.png (1.02 MB, 1229x523, 1229:523, 1536827722243.png)

File: 2f5f1e26209838d⋯.jpg (209.5 KB, 1050x633, 350:211, 1536834535026.jpg)

File: 28b0e2b01fb3997⋯.png (1.17 MB, 1157x952, 1157:952, 1536835646004.png)

File: 948ebdc320613c2⋯.jpg (810.62 KB, 1020x1656, 85:138, 1536835980263.jpg)


358e71  No.12154768

File: ce91b2df7a47ea8⋯.jpg (383.11 KB, 1242x2070, 3:5, 1536838074999.jpg)

File: 64f06825e42513f⋯.jpg (465.14 KB, 1241x2002, 1241:2002, 1536838459914.jpg)

File: c57800cd64290aa⋯.png (893.61 KB, 935x604, 935:604, 1536822776840.png)

File: e7b5af394593c34⋯.png (1.35 MB, 1080x1920, 9:16, 1536843433871.png)

File: 451a09622e598ed⋯.png (1.36 MB, 1080x1920, 9:16, 1536836788494.png)


358e71  No.12154770

File: 99f7054c0d13fa6⋯.jpg (179.64 KB, 899x1600, 899:1600, 1536812611041.jpg)

File: 301f0825210fb34⋯.png (140.18 KB, 1346x653, 1346:653, dontaskquestionsgoy.png)

WE SEE YOU SKIPPY!

Also - here's the chat log from BITCH ASS FAGGOT #4CHAN IRC fucking TRAITOR CUNTS

YOU'RE ALL GETTING THE FUCKING ROPE, THE GAS CHAMBER, THE FIRING SQUAD - ALL OF IT MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU ARE FUCKING TRAITORS

YOU'RE DONE


358e71  No.12154779

File: 6d6eae8b0e143d1⋯.png (26.71 KB, 695x188, 695:188, kek.png)

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185600940

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185567640

^Relevant 4plebs archives


dc60b1  No.12155006

File: 133595caac7ef5a⋯.jpg (9.11 KB, 238x211, 238:211, haram.jpg)

>>12154768

>These pics


67278d  No.12155096

File: a0d58a2ef443d12⋯.mp4 (10.21 MB, 640x360, 16:9, Ruby-Emerson-Maeve-ris3 1-….mp4)

File: 85133445a41c20e⋯.jpg (153.87 KB, 992x520, 124:65, TL02-pool-highlighted.jpg)

File: 7d3008130e2e204⋯.jpg (429.84 KB, 1984x1040, 124:65, TL04.jpg)

>>11883234

>Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

Podesta's pool entertainment.


58bac5  No.12155584

>>11934882

why would they need to "believe in it" if it were indisputable? poor choice of words son


358e71  No.12155639

>>12155584

sage doesn't work that way here bitch ass shill faggot


58bac5  No.12155673

File: bfcedaf03f60246⋯.gif (3.52 MB, 413x310, 413:310, sage.gif)

>>12079009

it's idea from a resident evil game, anon. survivor on the playstation I think. same exact story, umbrella need a substance from adolescent brains so they abduct them, take them to a secret island facility, frighten the living shit out of them and then tear out their brain at the heighth of their fear. lol the shit these shills try to push as real

>>12155639

oh I'm a shill because I don't fall for youtube tier bait for social network soccer moms and half chan sperglords? what am I shilling? wheres the proof, the actual incident was fake news


358e71  No.12155685

>>12155673

go back to reddit you fucking FAGGOT


358e71  No.12155689

>>12155673

and your fucking SAGE doesnt work like that you fucking NEWFAG

thanks for the fucking bumps you little faggot astroturfing kike. go fucking neck yourself bitch. the time is nearly here when we start jailing you fuckers and if that time doesnt come - let the blood baths begin


58bac5  No.12155747

File: 88a9a25dee3e19c⋯.jpg (134.23 KB, 250x80, 25:8, 2024d7adf08c6f756aa21fd1d5….jpg)

>>12155685

>>12155689

thanks for that. that was really constructive and informal. good work wasting your time and mine. well done. and I'm the shill,sure

not my fault that you getting mad because you can't conjure even one compelling example of evidence that "the world is controlled by pedos". I read this whole thread and it isn't much better than a pedogate one you'd find on halfchan. bunch of shills, bringing the board down to their level.

… thread is dildos. total absolute


358e71  No.12155750

File: 87b5818e01ae046⋯.png (370.86 KB, 603x582, 201:194, 1523937176334.png)

>>12155747

go back to 4cuck faggot


58bac5  No.12155760

File: 9ef9cdbb313168e⋯.jpg (17.66 KB, 300x251, 300:251, 135276089896.jpg)

>>12155750

>go back

he says

>while posting a halfchan macro


358e71  No.12155771

>>12155760

you really dont understand how the chans work and you never will - because you're paid to be here faggot. 4chan is our retarded nephew and memes cross between the chans, however - posting quality is usually of higher content here on 8.

i specifically have told you that you aren't fucking saging the thread and you still haven't figured out to sage the thread. neck yourself queer


358e71  No.12155775

>>12155760

you sage once and you leave if you want to effectively say something faggot. you dont keep responding because then you're effectively bumping the thread dumbfuck


58bac5  No.12155817

File: 1cb497e731b9147⋯.jpg (125.76 KB, 599x746, 599:746, be8505b748fe5aa960d6e7128d….jpg)

>>12155771

>>12155775

>newfag blah blah blah

its called a polite sage you faggot. though this hardly deserves it. fucking chimping out over that which is irrelevant to the topic.


358e71  No.12157162

>>12155817

neck yourself kike


2e8081  No.12157635

>>12093494

>Phish

their bass guitar player got the shit beat out of him by the hells angels for molesting a 13 year old girl at a grateful dead concert. A lot of their songs are occult. Their first three festivals took place on active military bases and they are a continuation of MKULTRA from the 1960s.


e6699c  No.12157670

>>11883114

These threads are always a lot of smoke with a little fire. I do believe that this is a pernicious problem, but I don't believe any Pizzagate "investigation" thread has seriously moved the needle.


a8c7d6  No.12157692

File: af5d6962954c1e7⋯.jpg (65.5 KB, 807x605, 807:605, af5d6962954c1e7b51451ef13b….jpg)

File: 15103490c6d31f7⋯.jpg (75.79 KB, 549x770, 549:770, 1474282651393.jpg)

File: fa958477604d4c4⋯.jpg (80.75 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 1467074858790.jpg)

File: df13e4845435467⋯.gif (444.88 KB, 474x379, 474:379, 64882a92f2905249d6ce1d2b6e….gif)

File: 982cc32db476d25⋯.png (192.98 KB, 631x1684, 631:1684, ABC youtube comments delet….png)

>>11883161

>just so that they can fulfill their animal desires to rub one out with a child?

no

pedocrime is the means not the objective

the objective is power

your disingenuousness in throwing the strawman fallacy quoted above signs you as a shill, a willing cuck or a troll

either way, an enabler


2e8081  No.12157695

>>12157670

people said this about pedowood for 5 years until everyone got #metood and dan schnieder got fired and james gunn got fired and rick and morty had a bunch of shit dug up on them.


a8c7d6  No.12157702

File: 9fc7e3c45458545⋯.jpg (35.26 KB, 576x1024, 9:16, 1423636470014.jpg)

File: adde3683677df5f⋯.gif (277.25 KB, 610x862, 305:431, 1404226640564.gif)

File: 0c6ed32bea61902⋯.jpg (103.78 KB, 460x720, 23:36, 1406396633275.jpg)

File: 055352e3de58f52⋯.jpg (353.36 KB, 1000x750, 4:3, 642_1000.jpg)

File: e069596c5ebf6a5⋯.jpg (902.57 KB, 1968x3000, 82:125, 1491188840671.jpg)

>>12157695

nothing ever rose shill reactions as hard as pedowood

because that's the core game of the jews

human sacrifice, especially of the innocent


a8c7d6  No.12157712

File: a31e86c0ad60bad⋯.jpg (682.24 KB, 1365x2048, 1365:2048, 1479547181422.jpg)

File: bc34c04d6731bdf⋯.jpg (596.12 KB, 1862x2861, 1862:2861, 1392985303958.jpg)

File: 914e12ed1e40f47⋯.gif (432.5 KB, 384x288, 4:3, 1464920757746.gif)

File: d52b2f62f3f0f4b⋯.gif (1.25 MB, 500x500, 1:1, 1512444117274.gif)

File: a4a4c5b89b318a5⋯.jpg (271.96 KB, 2272x1704, 4:3, anti nigger bikes 69.jpg)

>>12157670

you're right

the pizzagate enquiry led to little actionable evidence

that's a major problem

meanwhile the jews are having their metoo-i-got-weinsteined party


f8ec26  No.12157718

>>11883148

There have been countless instances of pedophilia among the ruling class for the entirety of recorded history. What the fuck ate you talking about? No evidence? There are multiple publicly disclosed high profile cases of ruling class pedophilia within recent memory. The Franklin scandal, Dennis Hastert, Anthony Weiner, the Rockefeller who respected no jail time for raping a three year old because according to the judge "he wouldn't fair well in prison". Historically there have been accounts of this kind of thing going back literally thousands of years. You're just completely irresponsibly ignorant.


a8c7d6  No.12157728

File: 495d68e00a8f618⋯.png (81.75 KB, 608x449, 608:449, assange on male feminists ….png)

File: c7f1d7a71c389b1⋯.png (123.44 KB, 650x558, 325:279, 1515036375396.png)

File: fb9d5fc25ba5fe5⋯.jpg (2.61 MB, 800x4896, 25:153, 1482114499164.jpg)

File: 56a6a6213aad186⋯.jpg (20.33 KB, 704x92, 176:23, adria jew 1363965987892.jpg)

File: 077ea6ba3d778c1⋯.jpg (7.67 KB, 262x193, 262:193, 1486098779151.jpg)

>>12155685

>>12155689

>>12155747

>>12155750

>>12155760

>>12155771

>>12155775

>>12155817

>>12157162

typical shill tactic: instigating useless bickering

not saying any of those anons is a shill but that type of energy is a derailing, wittingly done or not


bc186c  No.12157757

>>12157728

aren't male feminist and white knights are looking to get laid with their behavior?


a8c7d6  No.12157760

File: 10e11300481f6a6⋯.png (3.14 MB, 1400x2888, 175:361, pizzagate diallo besta piz….png)

File: b72c19acbbe8254⋯.png (704.11 KB, 1274x998, 637:499, hillary minerva pizzagate ….png)

File: eeff7dbd923fd6d⋯.jpg (100.21 KB, 640x541, 640:541, hillary podesta pizzagate ….jpg)

File: ac294d2d03f1acc⋯.jpg (626.13 KB, 1920x1899, 640:633, podesta pizzagate hillary ….jpg)

File: 4f40d51636557c0⋯.jpg (1.34 MB, 1906x5750, 953:2875, hillary moloch dnc pizzaga….jpg)

>>12147618

>clinton at comet

wasnt comet but a nearby restaurant, besta pizza


9e558f  No.12157794

>>12157718

Whats the name of the mental disorder when your 8 year old self wanted to have sex with 16 year old girls?


0753ce  No.12157884

>>12157794

What's the name of the disorder where you equate uncomprehending pseudosexual hetero fuzzies from boys aimed upwards as universal consent for Yaldabaoth-inhabited kikes & shabbos goy to kidnap, rape and desanguinate prepubescents with a heavy predisposition to pederasty while farming babes for sacrifice on industrial scale both in the open through abortion and behind the scenes through trafficked women? I call it 'soullessness,' personally. You filthy golem-thing, you reprobate sub-animal, how can you be this lazy in shilling? The doom falling on your head will be all the worse for this sheer stupidity, your sins beside.


c4ee15  No.12158643

>>12157794

>Whats the name of the mental disorder when your 8 year old self wanted to have sex with 16 year old girls?

8 year olds don't want to have sex. They lack the sexual urges that come with puberty. If an 8 year old is thinking about sex (other than "Ewww, that's gross!" if they learn about it) then they must have been psychologically effected in some way. However, even if they were thinking about sex it wouldn't be in the same way as when they're older. That sexual urge just wouldn't be there.


c4ee15  No.12158654

>>12157884

>uncomprehending pseudosexual hetero fuzzies from boys

If he means what you think he means, and he didn't actually mean 8 year old noys wanting to literally have sex with older girls, then it's just a combination of a boy appreciating beauty and his biologically hardwired heterosexuality giving him the knowledge that boys are attracted to girls. So he would "like" her. A simple crush but without the full sexual feelings.


0753ce  No.12158662

>>12158654

He doesn't mean what I 'think he means,' what I'm stating as fact is a vicious put-down of his ridiculous insinuations. He means what he said; eight year olds are clearly wanting to have sex with sixteen year olds, because he asked what it is, therefore it is in the first place. And therefore, he is somehow justified as a rapist, a ruiner, a devourer of little ones and the innocent, be he only a would-be pedophile or actively guilty. It's stupid, but it still has to be torn up.


5c0d4d  No.12158667

>>11883114

>still not including the Vatican

<in a big fucking way

you know, this is why no one takes this seriously

clergy related abuse is finally making headlines in a way that highlights Feelgood Francis as complicit

you could be taking advantage of that but you don't, why


c4ee15  No.12158682

>>12158667

>still not including the Vatican

Has the Vatican been linked to Pizzagate? I haven't seen any connection yet. It's been revealed recently that most church abuse isn't even paedophilia, "just" homosexual abuse as most victims weren't prepubescent. There could still be coonection to this of couse, I just haven't seen presented, that just seems to be its own scandal.


5c0d4d  No.12158705

>>12158682

>it's own scandal

see, that's the problem - they've succeeded in everyone think that it's 'separate'

no one realizes that the Vatican is one of the most influential bodies on Earth because it's hiding in plain sight. yet the (((Vatican))) worships the same demonic forces as the "liberal" abusers on which you're focused, the symbolism is literally the same shit on which michael aquino and co. based the entire platform - why wouldn't they be connected, and are you sure you just haven't looked? the vatican has settled almost $4 billion in child abuse related lawsuits since 1950, there are a bunch of lawsuits still being made and it's not conspiracy-tier.

it's statistically improbable that these scandals don't dovetail, it's annoying to me that no one wants to give it effort, especially when pope Francis might as well be a member of the DNC


5c0d4d  No.12158706

>>12158705

*making everyone think


c4ee15  No.12158806

>>12158705

Then find the connection. So much work has been done already, yet I don't think I've seen one connection to the Vatican or the priest scandal in general.


358e71  No.12161194

bamp


9bc7c0  No.12161261

Hey dumbasses, here's where your actual pedophilia is

Pittsburgh, PA – As a scathing grand jury report reveals that hundreds of Catholic priests in the state of Pennsylvania sexually abused young children, a portion focuses specifically on Pittsburgh where nearly 100 priests are accused of running a pedophile ring where they helped each other prey on helpless children with no oversight.

The report claims that at least 99 priests in the Pittsburgh Diocese were involved in the pedophile ring—nine of whom were not named—and they received help from local officials who refused to explore investigations into the abuse because it was considered “bad publicity” for (((the Catholic Church))).

>renegadetribune.com/report-finds-100-priests-in-one-city-ran-horrific-pedophile-ring-as-govt-looked-the-other-way/


ebd18f  No.12162294

>>11883234

>Because some aging billionaire wants to live out his carnal instincts to rub his flaccid dick for ten minutes on a child? Did I mention that there's zero evidence of sexual child abuse in wealthy circles on the web?

Have you literally never heard of Jeffrey Epstein or something? My boy is a billionaire convicted pedo. And although he was convicted of minor stuff (pun not intended) in the scheme of things, this nigga has a fuckin private island with what looks like an ancient Babylonian domed temple erected on it. And we know he flew underage girls as well as famous celebrities and politicians on his private jet (often at the same time) because we have the fucking flight logs. Sure everything is a bit circumstantial but at what point do you go “hmmmm maybe the convicted kid fucker wasn’t flying those children around as a favour to them or something, and maybe hmmm that temple complex on the private secluded inaccessible island isn’t just for harmless larks and this giga-kike is at best up to the same shenanigans with children and his bigwig friends he invites there.” Hmmmmm.

Just because these people have better opsec of their activity and you can’t see cp videos of Hillary fingering 8 year old pussy on P2P file sharing sites isn’t evidence of innocence. God fucking damn it you make me sick.


c229a4  No.12162546

>>12162294

>My boy is a billionaire convicted pedo.

There's no evidence that Jeffrey Epstein is a paedophile. He wasn't convicted for anything involving a prepubescent child.


b9782c  No.12162695

>>11883282

this kike is shilling hard. no evidence of wealthy pedo rings? jeffrey (((epstein))) ring a bell?


b9782c  No.12162699

>>12162546

ahh the old semantics argument, sorry 14 year olds are technically not prepubescent so no one should care when they are raped by the rich and powerful on a mystery island.


c229a4  No.12162795

>>12162699

>sorry 14 year olds are technically not prepubescent so no one should care when they are raped by the rich and powerful on a mystery island.

So why aren't you calling him a convicted zoophile? Obviously words don't matter when someone commits a crime, right?


91fde4  No.12163942

This is what a shill post looks like:

>>11885047

Probably Russian. muh Russia, &ct.


91fde4  No.12163946

>>11885066

Checked.

Ultimate redpill: That monster zero is pretty tasty.


2dc81a  No.12164214

>>11883148

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Imagine what this fucker does behind closed doors if he does shit like this in public


d50d95  No.12172465

>>11884958

Yo dingus, the spiral is the wrong direction to all the examples.


8ab427  No.12172492

>>12147248

I am surprised 4cucks /pol/ haven't done anything to dox the mods or getting them fired or trolling them into submission.


000000  No.12172822

>>11883292

We're talking about works of art that DEPICT child sexual abuse.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / 1piece / anita / feet / mde / qanon / rmart / tacos / vichan ]