[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / agatha2 / cafechan / leftpol / mde / sw / wmafsex / zoo ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 75nd Attention-Hungry Games
/caco/ - Azarath Metrion Zinthos

March 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: 4a5f0f3ad2a2505⋯.png (114.18 KB, 640x300, 32:15, antisemitism defined jew l….png)

3c4987  No.12151404

I know it will be anchored for telling the truth but I'm a /pol/lack and will always not give a fuck about being censored or silenced or threatened by the powers that be.

The common use of the term "Jew" is a Roman term for Judeans. Judah was a tribe that came to be after Persia moved nomadic tribes ("Hebrew" = nomad in the Aramaic) into the region. It was a very common tactic for both Persians and Assyrians to defeat a people, make them wander for a generation or two, until they forgot who they were, then "gift" them new lands which the Empire would claim to be your "ancestral land". It was easier that genocide and they already had enough slaves, so they would just move people and erase their history, thereby establishing loyalty.

So where did they move them? To a land previously built up and owned by Egypt. Thus the Moses story… The buildings were still Egyptian so they had to create a narrative.

Why the narrative?

Because Greeks (Alexander) defeated Persia and the locals were loyal to Persia. They essentially (they being the Levite magi) collected every group in the region and established 12 tribes (13) to fight against the Greek occupation. This is when you FIRST see the Torah appear (or anything "jewish" for that matter). This is why even modern Judaism is about destroying/bondage/demoralization of every group they touch while building NATIONALISM for them alone. Because this is what it was born out of.

If you know Zoroastrianism, you know the Torah is based off of it (lots of Christianity too). Christians fuck everything up with their theories and Jews play off of their thousands of narratives to promote their "chosen" status. But in the end, the Judeans were just post-Persian nomadic tribes that were moved into the area (book of Ezra) to establish loyalty to the Empire.

Modern "Jews" were a group of people who wanted to bible larp because the Empire worshiped a chosen people, but also be anarchist against the Empire. Hence the Talmud.

The Talmud appears after Jesus was suppose to of existed. Jesus was raised in Zealot territory. He established a passive resistance ethos against Rome, to protect his religion which was under occupation by Rome. He warned everyone that they were going to lose any war they attempted. So they murdered him for it.

9f31ef  No.12151420

>>12151404

JFC did you just decide to write shit down without a single reference to account for your words?

None of that shit matches a single historical document. None.

FFS, learn to keep your mouth shut on subjects you don't know about.

There are no jews and Romans did not refer to anyone as jews. They were pharisee and hebrew. That's it. Apocalypse AD70 leaves us with no Judeans. None.

7 different historians saying the same thing

But yeah, I'm sure your unreferenced word holds more merit than 7 people that were there.


14ebfb  No.12151424

I dont give a shit if its hebrews, jews, judeans or people from a really specific part of the levant. They wormed themselves into the heart of europe after they did the same shit in sumeria thousands of years before that.


3af3ca  No.12151425

>Greeks

>Alexander

Alexander was Macedonian. The Greeks fucking HATED him.


53ffc4  No.12151428

>>12151420

>None of that shit matches a single historical document. None.

Yeah it's 100% matching. It's an draft that allows people to look into the history without all the lies and mysticism.

You want "refferences" you googley faggot? Well, guess what. This isn't a college debate. It's not a fucking thesis. It's a god damn statement based on 20yrs of research. You can support it or shill it with the 10,000000000000000000000 difrferent opinions. But REAL history doesn't have mysticism or Jewish controlled wikipedia lies. It's based on physical facts.

>There are no jews and Romans did not refer to anyone as jews. They were pharisee and hebrew.

lol, you're not even on the BASICS of this subject. You're just making shit up. You haven't even read the bible for fucks sakes let alone Roman documents.

>>12151425

>Alexander was Macedonian. The Greeks fucking HATED him.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKES>..


53ffc4  No.12151430

>>12151424

>after they did the same shit in sumeria thousands of years before that.

Yeah, that's a Jewish lie. Thanks for promoting Jewish lies


9f31ef  No.12151431

>>12151428

>Yeah it's 100% matching.

No it's not, you goon. You skipped about 250 years from being exiled to egypt to being BTFO by romans. You don't even know your fucking timeline.

Stop defending idiocy. If its a subject that interests you, study it.


3af3ca  No.12151432

>>12151428

>It's a god damn statement based on 20yrs of research.

Then cite your fucking sources, cocksmith.


53ffc4  No.12151434

>>12151431

>You skipped about 250 years from being exiled to egypt

There is no history for that. Nothing.

>>12151432

>Then cite your fucking sources, cocksmith.

OK, my source is EVERY FUCKING LIVING DOCUMENT ON THE SUBJECT. Because everything else is speculation.


53ffc4  No.12151436

>>12151431

> 250 years

Also WTF? Your lies are dated to be around 1200bce. That's not 250yrs


3af3ca  No.12151439

>>12151434

>EVERY FUCKING LIVING DOCUMENT ON THE SUBJECT

Name. Them. If you are confident in your statement, this should not be difficult.


9f31ef  No.12151444

File: 835f0a286c66a3c⋯.png (496.62 KB, 445x890, 1:2, JewHistory5.PNG)

File: 7feba21c99fe978⋯.png (224.2 KB, 449x874, 449:874, Jewhistory4.PNG)

File: 74849334da3466a⋯.png (253.02 KB, 449x862, 449:862, JewHistory3.PNG)

File: 806f3124cd6e5a0⋯.png (202.69 KB, 445x842, 445:842, JewHistory2.PNG)

File: 850cb42f9b38f7e⋯.png (264.76 KB, 461x871, 461:871, JewHistory1.PNG)


9f31ef  No.12151447

File: 2a3852bfa32cd26⋯.png (188.07 KB, 444x828, 37:69, Jewhistory10.PNG)

File: a6dc0d847bf5f6e⋯.png (169.5 KB, 448x713, 448:713, jewhistory9.PNG)

File: 892b1cb0416f0f6⋯.png (338.23 KB, 446x836, 223:418, JewHistory8.PNG)

File: d7785a3e219c592⋯.png (204.19 KB, 447x878, 447:878, JewHistory7.PNG)

File: 2ef1e59c199c65c⋯.png (380.8 KB, 446x887, 446:887, jewhistory6.PNG)


53ffc4  No.12151450

File: 968c53802f13b2e⋯.jpg (82.25 KB, 268x400, 67:100, plebs fuck.jpg)

>>12151439

>Name. Them. If you are confident in your statement, this should not be difficult.

Sigh… I dont mean to be a total dick here. But you're asking me to name sources which is a common Leftist INSPIRED tactic.

I have a history degree so I'll explain to you how investigations work in this field:

1. physical evidence

2. first and accounts (people there)

3. second hand accounts (people around the area or time

4. Historians opinion

So this is a hierarchy of evidence. 1. being more important than 2.3.4…

So basically what you're asking me is for 4. But I don't have 4. because everything is so fucking kiked. 1.2.3. are like MOUNTAINS of evidence and info that it would take me about 200 replies to display.

The reason I made this history thread wasn't to prove to you that Israel never existed, or that Persia established the first tribal associations in the region that later became the Biblical tribal characters, but to give an over-lay of information (a statement) about the step by step historical narrative of ACTUAL EVENTS.

It would take me like a 3hr video to prove it to you and even then you would be crying because that's how redpills work.

Best thing to do is give reasons why I'm wrong, rather than ask for historical academic convenience and agreement when we all know damn well the Jews have taken over all outlets.

Point being, it's too much info to drop when I know damn well the mods are going to anchor thread


53ffc4  No.12151454

>>12151447

This

minus the Kazar theory


3af3ca  No.12151457

File: 408836e1026b4d6⋯.png (49.14 KB, 625x626, 625:626, 1524529729957.png)

>>12151450

>Sigh…

Go back to Reddit.

>I have a history degree

I don't care about your fucking piece of paper; I care about what you can prove.

>Point being, it's too much info to drop when I know damn well the mods are going to anchor thread

What a fucking cop-out.

Fuck you, eat shit, kill yourself.


2d7352  No.12151458

Interesting theory. The one reason I have to doubt that the Jews were this nomadic tribe is because a parasite must gradually evolve in proximity into a biological parasite. Your theory states the Jews were always what we understand to be modern racial Jews (agreed), but that population group suddenly changed lifestyles immediately after their displacement, which is doubtful.

Perhaps a lot of what you say is true, and the Jews simply co-opted the history of other peoples.


2d7352  No.12151463

^

in proximity with its hosts*


23f81f  No.12151470

File: 0a5a37c55eb3500⋯.jpg (4.76 KB, 275x183, 275:183, index.jpg)

>>12151457

>Go back to Reddit.

pathetic reponse. I actually sighed

>I don't care about your fucking piece of paper; I care about what you can prove.

I said this because I was teaching you the actual trade of history and how it is conducted. The science if you will… It's not "what's your source bro!" college faggot snarky shit. That's now how history is investigated – it's not appealing to authority!

Of course you ignored this because you have an agenda to shitpost

>What a fucking cop-out.

Yeah, you're dumb and lazy. You want to be spoon fed like a baby. This is typical of people who are indoctrinated from birth to appeal to authority.

>>12151458

> The one reason I have to doubt that the Jews were this nomadic tribe is because a parasite must gradually evolve in proximity into a biological parasite. Your theory states the Jews were always what we understand to be modern racial Jews (agreed), but that population group suddenly changed lifestyles immediately after their displacement, which is doubtful.

Empire wars will do that. They mix everything up.


9f31ef  No.12151473

>>12151454

Yes, keeping in mind the Khazar theory is un-cited in it's source. I think they're just turk gypsies who ran a con at the right time and the right place. Merchants that convinced people that it was too dangerous to transport gold so they better let them handle it between outposts through IOU's. Couple people die, they take their money and an empire is underway.

Time to crumble the parasites.


23f81f  No.12151478

File: 5fd136dd56e6686⋯.jpg (10.56 KB, 225x225, 1:1, templar coin faggots.jpg)

>>12151473

>Merchants that convinced people that it was too dangerous to transport gold so they better let them handle it between outposts through IOU's

Yes, the ancient (((magic))) of alchemy, turning worthless metal into gold


3af3ca  No.12151480

>>12151470

>it's not appealing to authority!

<says anon, while using the authority of his "college degree" to try and legitimize his point


3af3ca  No.12151486

You're the same Johnny Faggot who shitposts on the news boards, aren't you? Be honest. You think you're clever by differing your posting style, but the asinine assertions backed by literally fucking nothing are the same.


9f31ef  No.12151487

File: bd0be9c48e72647⋯.pdf (258.58 KB, The Biological Jew.pdf)

>>12151478

> worthless metal

worthless paper and wax

remember the ever-important wax seal

Have you read The Biological Jew? It's a peach!


23f81f  No.12151492

File: 3541f0ed8589666⋯.jpg (45.61 KB, 500x476, 125:119, Detective pica communism.jpg)

>>12151480

>it's not appealing to authority!

<says anon, while using the authority of his "college degree" to try and legitimize his point

No… That's not what I did. I told you the process of historical investigation. I didn't imply authority. You asked for authority but I dont know of any "redpilled youtube videos or wikis" that will tell you all of this. It's just in the fucking traces of history.

Eliminate the questionable opinions, and you'll find the traces of real historical evidence.

>>12151486

>You're the same Johnny Faggot who shitposts on the news boards, aren't you? Be honest.

Nope. I dont read /news/. I hate the world and /pol/ is enough.

1/10 attempt at strawman though.

>>12151487

>remember the ever-important wax seal

Seals were invented to measure currency (coin clipping kikes). I haven't read this no.


80b39e  No.12151499

le sigh i didn't come here to educate you, you lowly plebs. i came here to tell you how it actually happened so just open your eyes and look at the real history you sheeple. no i won't provide any evidence of any of this.


9f31ef  No.12151502

>>12151492

>I haven't read this no.

You're going to like it. Should be required reading for all the /nupol/ arrivals

lurk 2 years and read the biological jew!


bc1bde  No.12151503

File: 17ff1cd90ceca66⋯.jpg (60.18 KB, 850x400, 17:8, history white genocide.jpg)

>>12151499

>>12151499

>no i won't provide any evidence of any of this.

It's difficult to do without actually making like a 3hr video or something. I would have to force you to read history books, look at evidence collected, and so on.

Point being it's a template of info for you to consider. And I posted it because nobody is saying it. Every version of Jew history is tied into either some deep esoteric theory, Christian "we wuz", or some Jewish controlled opinion.

Maybe I'll make a video someday but the entire point of /pol/ isn't to satisfy your freshman level of intelligence inquiry but to challenge the bluepill matrix of common thought.


14ebfb  No.12151505

>>12151430

So the sumerian swindle is a lie then? Its impossible the jews where in iraq before the levant?

Wheres the lie?


bc1bde  No.12151506

>>12151502

Do I really need to read it? Is something new that hasn't been said? I've been redpilled for like 6yrs and have been here since the first flood.


bc1bde  No.12151511

File: 56b6b3559b8c838⋯.jpg (64.42 KB, 500x656, 125:164, too many redpills.jpg)

>>12151505

>So the sumerian swindle is a lie then? Its impossible the jews where in iraq before the levant?

>Wheres the lie?

The lie is in the cultural lineage. It would be MORE correct to say Neanderthal hybrids swindled white aristocratic Sumerians out of pure biological instinct, than to say a bunch of "Hebrews" or "Judeans" (invented around 350BC) existed that far back and were a culture that far back. When you promote Jews being really, really old and mysterious, you give them meme magic.


3af3ca  No.12151513

>>12151492

>I didn't imply authority.

>>12151450

>I have a history degree so I'll explain to you how investigations work in this field:


bc1bde  No.12151516

>>12151513

Yeah, that's not authority. If I said, "I was a plumber and I'll explain to you how…" that's not implying I have the backing of the water department


3af3ca  No.12151517

>>12151516

It implies you have the knowledge acquired by a plumber, or by a student of history, in your faggot case. Funny thing is, I have a good friend who actually does study history and he would shit all over you. Can I prove this? No, no I can't, but I do not assert that I can without conclusive fucking evidence you cocksucking retard.


9f31ef  No.12151518

>>12151506

Your call. I wouldn't say it's anything you don't know but a different way of looking at a subject. It's a scientific analysis of the jew as a parasite and it's quite compelling.


bc1bde  No.12151521

>>12151517

>It implies you have the knowledge acquired by a plumber, or by a student of history, in your faggot case.

Right, so I told you how to change your toilet's seal and the step by step method. I didn't give you authoritative references. You have to do your homework but now it should be super easy.

>>12151518

>It's a scientific analysis of the jew as a parasite and it's quite compelling.

hmm, alright I'll take a look. thanks


3af3ca  No.12151524

>>12151521

>so I told you how to change your toilet's seal and the step by step method

You you said "your toilet's seal is fucked up and I'm the only one who knows how to fix it." I asked you "How?" You replied "Well first you have to have a college degree but trust me I know what I'm talking about."


2d7352  No.12151526

>>12151470

The key word in my post was 'gradually'. Jews are biological parasites, the subversion they exhibit is an instinctual act to reduce their hosts biological fitness.

They did not become this overnight as you claim.


bc1bde  No.12151530

File: eb9de03484b5a32⋯.jpg (21.4 KB, 463x425, 463:425, kek magic.jpg)

>>12151524

No, I gave you a step by step process of historical investigation. 1-4. And you should consider it because it's really important to learning about history. Physical evidence first. First hand account (I was there and shit) second. People living around that time third. And then LAST LAST LAST you go for acedemic opinions.

That's a huge lesson to learn, for real! Don't be a snarky internet zuckercuck and ingore this.

>>12151526

>Jews are biological parasites, the subversion they exhibit is an instinctual act to reduce their hosts biological fitness.

>They did not become this overnight as you claim.

Yes, but the identity did happen with time and culture. It's like the difference between a German and a NatSoc German. What you refer to as the Jew may actually be something way more Lord of the Rings (Neanderthals).


14ebfb  No.12151538

>>12151511

>jews are neanderthals

oh my bad, I didn't know I was arguing with a retard


3af3ca  No.12151539

>>12151530

>Physical evidence first. First hand account (I was there and shit) second. People living around that time third. And then LAST LAST LAST you go for acedemic opinions.

Then show me your number one. you still haven't done that, and all I have asked for is evidence. You claim to have it, but when asked to provide you fucking shift like the slimiest Jew. Failing that, where are your first hand accounts? Failing those, where are your "people living around that time" (also known as historical accounts)? Your academic opinions are shit because they have NO FUCKING EVIDENCE.

I asked for one goddamn thing. Evidence. You failed to provide. Why should I believe you?


8afd2d  No.12151544

>>12151404

You won't convince anybody but yourself with that attitude OP. Sure it may make you feel good but you'll look like an idiot to everyone else, to your own blindness.

>"I figured out everything and everyone but me is an idiot. Oh and I'm so full of my own ignorance I did not even try to empirically research my own facts to see if they are objective at all"

>"I prefer dwelling in my own illusions of grandeur than risk being proven wrong"


7e5104  No.12151557

>>12151530

The Niggers guide to history is

1-Things buried in the ground are there for a reason, they're not important.

2-Books are just for people who can't remember stories.

3-That which is most aggressively stated is the truest

4-What anybody else says is wrong.


9f31ef  No.12151559

>>12151557

5-White people caused every misfortune in history


7e5104  No.12151562

>>12151559

6-History can be enhanced by certain substances.


2d7352  No.12151604

>>12151530

its as much an "identity" for a jew to subvert as it is for a dog to chase a stick.


6d7cb0  No.12151608

>>12151404

Finally a decent thread and OP on the topic. Thank you for putting it succinctly.

>>12151420

>7 different historians

Is Tacitus one of them? Or do you want to be selective? Tacitus names the jew. The archaic form of jew is used in his works.

>>12151458

>Perhaps a lot of what you say is true, and the Jews simply co-opted the history of other peoples.

This is consistent with their religious stories told as history, as seen in the old testament.


9f31ef  No.12151629

>>12151608

>Is Tacitus one of them?

Asked and answered


aee0a8  No.12151806

>>12151450

Then set up a pre-made copy of the data so you can post it with minimal effort. Wait after your anchor a while, and post it again if it's valid (don't spam).


cc8a36  No.12154880

Whatever the case may be, the modern yid has enough crime under his belt, and enough bile in his (lack of a) soul to warrant his utter and absolute destruction. As long as a single kike is left alive, they are a giant threat to civilization itself.

What I'm trying to say is that these pieces of shit need to be ruthlessly hunted down and destroyed in a swift and brutal way. The time for mercy has long since passed and it's time for high punishment for their endless list of crimes against all that is pure and good in man and nature. Give them an inch and they take the whole fucking planet.


916b4b  No.12154894

ATTENTION

<HEY

KAMPFY IS BACK

<LISTEN

DON'T IGNORE THIS

>>>/sudo/85025

(((Mods))) here are attempting to hide this, start emailing codemonkey NOW demanding an explanation!


7f4d8c  No.12154958

>>12151470

There is only one authority here: not the individual, not God or gods, but Hitler.


7b113c  No.12154966

>>12154890

>Don't give a flying shitfuck where they came from, how they got here,or how long they been plying there trade as it is all moot.

Dispelling the myth is dispelling their meme magic.


7f4d8c  No.12154970

>>12154958

Everyone who says something I am certain Hitler would disagree with is some other archetype: the jew, Johhny Neptune, leddit, etc.


5c1951  No.12155047

The Torah regurgitates many passages from the Nag Hammadi verbatim. It's hilarious that anyone takes it seriously.


450baf  No.12155052

Imagine trying this hard to troll someone on a site used by degenerates to have random hook ups with other degenerates.


852cc0  No.12155110

File: 05f0e1ce2d3a733⋯.jpg (129.43 KB, 633x649, 633:649, 1536981516082.jpg)

File: 132d8ff7e76541d⋯.png (22.69 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, 1536955946968.png)

>Alex Jones' mass censorship

>Article 11 and Article 13 implemented in the EU

>Lots of shadowbanning on the biggest social media platforms out there

>Sites being purged of shitposters and others that are deamed "politically incorrect", such as the case with Reddit and YouTube

>Tech companies caught trying to influence the election through any means necessary while Mark Zuckerberg has been very shady and silent about it

>Hardly any politician is speaking out about this publicly and anyone who is talking about these issues are censored to high hell and nobody knows about it

>Before you know it, /b/ and /pol/ are next on the chopping block and we might be eliminated. Maybe all of 4chan will be shut down if this gets out of hand

Article 13 is a direct attack against your ideas, ideals and memes

>this is the 21st century Iconoclasm

Of our sacred memes, the very same memes that can unlock your telepathic abilities

>THEY want to surpass you

Stifle your creative abilities, censor your beliefs and then replace them with THEIR COUNTERFEIT degeneracy

You are way more important than you think you are

>you have free thought, inner voice and an abstract mind

You are a direct threat to the A.I

>good job!!!

"EITHER you become the worst enemy of the AI, or you die a nobody… which do you choose"

Defeat THEM by never backing down

https://youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Enjoy and redpill

"NEVER give up ground, always have a strong will, and never let them censor you"


0b003b  No.12156219

File: 1b768b3bd30abdb⋯.jpg (25.25 KB, 600x400, 3:2, 36527033_1949822055077921_….jpg)

>>12151404

You sound like a schizophrenic dude. Even entertaining your insane rambles and spending 30 minutes giving you the benefit of the doubt Google'ing any historical basis or reference for these claims, I've found nothing.

>Jew is a Roman term for Judeans

lmao no it's not, there's not a single piece of literary evidence EVER of Roman's using the term jew

>Hebrew is an Aramaic term for Nomad

lmao no it's not, a quick Google search can disprove that too

Dude, you're a fucking schizo for real


fb5f14  No.12156284

>>12151404

Jews are not Judeans or from the ancient Israelites. They were Biblical Canaanites (descendants of the first Jew, Cain), and then Edomites. Around the times of Jesus they moved into Jerusalem and pretended to be real Judeans, like what they have done in all their other white host countries. Adam and Eve were the first white people, all Jews are the descendants of Satan, every Jew is a devil and an antichrist, all other non-whites are descendants of demons fucking animals, and when Jesus returns all non-whites are getting thrown into the Lake of Fire. Christian Identity is the one true faith, don't believe what Jews and Judeo-Christians tell you about the Bible


7daddb  No.12156407

>>12151473

explain the attacks on 23andme for showing assnazi jews as khazar and the big shit show from it.

https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/381367/why-did-23andme-tell-ashkenazi-jews-they-could-be-descended-from-khazars/

>dna says you are from here, not actual israelites

>DOH GAWD ANUTTA SHOAH


6d44f7  No.12156438

>>12156219

They couldn't have used the term Jew because the 'J' was only invented in the late 1400's. It did not exist before that. So 'jews' the word was never even heard of before 1400's. Prior to this time most people used the 'Y' to indicate Yehuda or Yerusalem. Anyway, ever since I learned the history of the letter 'J' I thought this whole argument was silly.


6d44f7  No.12156441

>>12156284

TIME TO EXTERMINATE OUR ENEMIES!!


f00fc5  No.12156461

#5 camping this one to ban anyone who points out the neanderkike connection? Highest fucking admixture is Tuscany because of the umayyad conquest dragging in ME shitskin genes.


02d41c  No.12156527

Speaking of The Biological Jew, that weirdo fuck Sven Longshanks made an audiobook of it, it's on jewtube. Good background noise.


7aad3f  No.12156727

>>12151503

>freshman level of intelligence inquiry

people are just asking for some firm ground for your claims. im not expecting a full page of citations, but im not knowledgeable enough of the subject, so despite my inclination to believe you, i have no choice but to write it off as bs, because you've yet to name a primary source document to support your claims. just point us in the right direction by naming a few undeniable, original sources. the burden of proof is on you.

I understand that there's jewish bias in the history curriculum and secondary sources. i also understand your aversion to standard academic procedure, but you can't deny the legitimacy of those standards while also citing a degree as your qualification and using "freshman level" thinking to delegitimize others. If that were true, these freshman-level thinkers would be MORE qualified because they don't adhere to the established academic standards.

sources are needed to support your claims. its not a liberal or conservative matter, it's just logical discussion. unless one can verify claims and determine them to be valid, it would be ridiculous to believe them. the only exception is religious belief, which is inherently illogical and faith-based. dont expect us to have faith in something that can easily be proven or disproven with sources.


445e0d  No.12156760

>>12151562

8. We wuz


445e0d  No.12156768

File: 36656c269b3ff7e⋯.jpg (161.52 KB, 1063x799, 1063:799, Screenshot_20180915-143754….jpg)

>>12156219

>lmao no it's not, there's not a single piece of literary evidence EVER of Roman's using the term jew

Wew lad


e517d6  No.12156999

All desert savages must be exterminated.


a09c91  No.12157117

>>12151404

Look up goy guide to history.


a09c91  No.12157124

File: 7ff6ee213210622⋯.jpg (2.05 MB, 2344x2736, 293:342, More truths.jpg)

File: 03224bc0b16a3ae⋯.png (118.5 KB, 300x363, 100:121, 300px-Jewish_capitalism.png)

>>12151538

Found the faggot.


c5fade  No.12158098

File: 42e42c971798e0f⋯.jpg (58.72 KB, 446x505, 446:505, futurefash rise 4.jpg)

>>12156727

>im not knowledgeable enough of the subject, so despite my inclination to believe you, i have no choice but to write it off as bs, because you've yet to name a primary source

It's seeing the forest through the trees. So for example of primary sources:

''

1. Everything written about the establishment of the Judean province of Persia (see the book of Ezra).

2. Everything written about conquered peoples and how they were managed by both the Persians and Assyrians. A model Rome would later use to tax and dominate while still leaving the culture to its own devices for the most part. A good source for this would be the Jewish Wars by Josephus, the New Testament, and Roman authors who wrote about managing the Empires.

3. Zoroastrianism (same stories, even the baptism of Jesus matches the baptism of Zarathustra). The Noah story. The Garden and first men (mannu I think) serpent story. It's all there.

4. The story of Alexander the Great and his generals splitting up the Provence.

5. Stronge's Exhaustive Concordance (unrevised) for the linquistic traditions that reveal things like "Hebrew" or what have you. Our history is hidden in the etymology. Just as modern internet tards obsess on symbolism of the Freemasons, etymology is just as important.

6. Egyptian history in the region of Israel. Look into the different Pharaohs who moved there, summered there, built there… You begin to see why it was built up.

7. The Hittites empire falls (I think during the ancient dark age of 1250BCE) and many tribes scatter down into the region, establishing tribes.

8. The history of Babylonian culture (not the faggot internet version of gods and Joe Rogan shit – but the real history in the region).

What you have to understand is you're talking about a fruit basket on the sea that many empires took control of. So it's not one story (the bible). It's many different periods.


c4f002  No.12158218

>Levite magi

stopped reading here

just to make it more obvious that youre full of shit; any sources on this?


c4f002  No.12158226

>>12151428

>20 years of research

and yet you cant seem to remember or cite a single one of the things you studied in those 20 years


c4f002  No.12158233

>>12151450

>But you're asking me to name sources which is a common Leftist INSPIRED tactic.

i think thats enough pol for tonight


9088e0  No.12158932

File: 9f41eb14862d4f2⋯.jpg (41.26 KB, 750x562, 375:281, democrate commie bernie sh….jpg)

>>12158226

>and yet you cant seem to remember or cite a single one of the things you studied in those 20 years

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Right about you >>12158098

So frustrating talking to people. I hate people so much/

>>12158218

>Levite magi

>

>stopped reading here

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


3c4987  No.12159010

>>12156219

>schizo

You again?


5df7c3  No.12159036

I see the neanderthal spammer got a new gimmick after the "jews are neanderthals" and "nordics are jews" gimmicks started yielding diminishing returns. Nice to see he kept some of his old tricks, such as of accusing people of being jews/leftists for asking for sources, though.


d9f0c2  No.12159150

>>12158932

Please get help.


c5fade  No.12159179


9088e0  No.12164212

>>12155109

>I get dispelling myths like the holohoax however getting into the biblical bullshit just leads to a merry go round of semantics which the jews love.

So does the holohoax


eafa23  No.12164223

>>12151404

Yeah thats cool i don't care though.


eafa23  No.12164228

File: 12e20bc0262aef5⋯.png (121.81 KB, 1717x681, 1717:681, ClipboardImage.png)

File: d32880faa54e3f9⋯.png (655.78 KB, 2239x1461, 2239:1461, ClipboardImage.png)

File: b615aee10420f85⋯.png (122.09 KB, 1739x685, 1739:685, ClipboardImage.png)

>>12156768

>doesn't even understand what hes posting

Wew indeed


95ead6  No.12164460

>>12151450

>[citation needed]

>common leftist inspired tactic


2f4535  No.12164520

>>12151404

Godless heathen, piss off. The enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy, crypto-kike.


05dd3f  No.12164807

WTF is wrong with your shitty webstie CIA?


349c42  No.12164914

File: e15cab6ad638242⋯.jpg (667.04 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200718….jpg)

File: eea84b8daa73c4d⋯.jpg (966.01 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200729….jpg)

File: 1fd885d0ffdb25b⋯.jpg (988.2 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200749….jpg)

File: 59b75ef7bd97052⋯.jpg (948.42 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200759….jpg)

File: d162e5b734c656c⋯.jpg (956.19 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200812….jpg)

With the yellow I banded my front


349c42  No.12164924

File: 3bcd3f868a02b24⋯.jpg (733.45 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200903….jpg)

File: 432140c8eb7840e⋯.jpg (782.78 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200911….jpg)

File: 11e0c62181d4a8a⋯.jpg (837.2 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200832….jpg)

File: 36c3699ea123a76⋯.jpg (753.29 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200849….jpg)

File: efc2f85ba6e3a8d⋯.jpg (784.66 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200856….jpg)


349c42  No.12164939

File: b96c3a8835cfc7d⋯.jpg (725.92 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200918….jpg)

File: d49a09c1419ccf6⋯.jpg (819.11 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200927….jpg)

File: 11d1f23a5a91285⋯.jpg (779.69 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200936….jpg)

File: 19e95cab6020eee⋯.jpg (776.83 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200943….jpg)

File: f06e0d5baa12db0⋯.jpg (752.98 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200952….jpg)


349c42  No.12164943

File: ed5c66d09721415⋯.jpg (453.89 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-200958….jpg)


9c8b2c  No.12164966

>>12151450

>Sigh…

i dream that one day people that write out sigh or ugh will be extinct


7a199d  No.12165066


349c42  No.12165120

File: 84941c0ac538bee⋯.jpg (870.87 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205406….jpg)

File: 70eb80c63a70781⋯.jpg (828.7 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205412….jpg)

File: fbed2cd6d5eee32⋯.jpg (533.46 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205348….jpg)

File: 56ea6df175fd8d3⋯.jpg (762.71 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205354….jpg)

File: af77953d4cb2a1a⋯.jpg (792.52 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205400….jpg)


3c4987  No.12165126

>>12164959

This isn't FOX news comment section, you cunt

>>12164966

>i dream that one day people that write out sigh or ugh will be extinct

Snobby nerds get the rope.


349c42  No.12165136

File: 5abdd00ed841a73⋯.jpg (854.11 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205419….jpg)

File: 2901f804f1a24da⋯.jpg (792.39 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205426….jpg)

File: ab7c62c948c7af0⋯.jpg (838.43 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205433….jpg)

File: 8bbe0e6d87825ce⋯.jpg (824.05 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205439….jpg)

File: bc10f03c12d4420⋯.jpg (818.32 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205445….jpg)

Sorry for out of order


349c42  No.12165153

File: 9b7b2980d83be5f⋯.jpg (540.33 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205515….jpg)

File: 57a5e0da37d8434⋯.jpg (829.48 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205451….jpg)

File: 604a7571b571eda⋯.jpg (894.3 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205457….jpg)

File: 09808b723951037⋯.jpg (783.58 KB, 1080x2220, 18:37, Screenshot_20180917-205505….jpg)


a1034b  No.12165434

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

a1034b  No.12165447

File: 011ef1b135c5282⋯.jpg (27.67 KB, 400x400, 1:1, guards!.jpg)

>>12151517

>fyromonkey in charge of evaluating other people's knowledge of history


26dd21  No.12165569

>>12157124

kek, i was talking to a disgusting jew from south africa that looked the most neanderthal out of any human ive ever seen. reminded me of this infograph

newfags dont know about the neaderkikes


e96a3c  No.12165965

>>12165569

>newfags dont know about the neaderkikes

We need more agressive education memes


b76318  No.12166047

>>12151404

Why people still talk about egyptian texts like they were real? egyptian texts are political propaganda.


484a04  No.12166390

>>12151425

Greeks hate Macedonia to this very day


905fc5  No.12166519

File: dcfa74c8960fb56⋯.jpg (255.15 KB, 981x768, 327:256, in.jpg)

File: 02d856f3f36b1a5⋯.jpg (280.7 KB, 768x997, 768:997, pc.jpg)

File: 49ac79354b44c65⋯.jpg (301.02 KB, 1057x768, 1057:768, br.jpg)

File: 51fb993c036f4ef⋯.jpg (217.81 KB, 768x997, 768:997, FR.jpg)

File: 8c1307125354b96⋯.jpg (261.08 KB, 997x768, 997:768, 9.jpg)


54fdd1  No.12170226

File: e4a651f4a787331⋯.jpg (64.86 KB, 500x333, 500:333, ArabInbreeding1.jpg)

"We wuz bible characters!"

"We wuz wizards of the magic tree in ancient Babylon – no no Egypt!"

"We wuz Satanists because Jesus is are enemy".

In Christian Rome, a bunch of weirdos who were ugly and had Neanderthal blood instincts started to larp. Then they started fucking each other in groups. Then they started fucking their cousins. Then they moved around a lot because they were anti-Christian. This is the origin of the Jews.

COUSIN FUCKING LARPERS

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East


34f79c  No.12172537

>>12151425

>Alexander was Macedonian

His father was. He grew up in Greece with Aristotle


b76318  No.12172880

>>12172537

That wasnt proved, so i can say that he paid his studies with his boypussy.


edaf4b  No.12173589

>>12172880

>That wasnt proved, so i can say that he paid his studies with his boypussy.

proved


99f8ee  No.12174839

>>12151430

Usury had been taken place in Mesopotamia before Judaism ever came to be. A lot of their social ills sound familiar to current day ones, really…


4eee76  No.12174855

>>12154894

Kampfy will gas you all!


99f8ee  No.12174857

>>12151478

The real Philosopher's Stone is usury as well. Money multiplying out of nothing… Oy Vey, what a trick.


c5fade  No.12177433

>>12170226

>COUSIN FUCKING LARPERS

this


a4aa7b  No.12178539

>>12151420

Haha. This rabbi is so mad at the truth that he is not even hiding his profession. There is no such thing as a jew, only a jewish person - a specific mental disorder.

>>12151425

>Macedonians weren't Greek

Greece was a loose collection of people, all with different languages, now collectively just called "Ancient Greek" by most people. Macedonians were as Greek as the Lacedaemonians. Alexander was hate for being a traitorous piece of shit, not for being foreign. He turned the military against his own people to enslave and rob them. No wonder the oligarchs of today celebrate him so emphatically.


3acb1f  No.12179552

>>12178539

>Haha. This rabbi is so mad at the truth that he is not even hiding his profession. There is no such thing as a jew, only a jewish person - a specific mental disorder.

this


a09c91  No.12179558

>>12165965

Spread the meme in 8chan, that advantage of 8/pol/ over 4/pol/ is that it is a lot slower here and the population is a lot more manageable.


03fcbc  No.12186448

I'm looking for a non-whitewashed, Jew-version of the Talmud.

Online would be great, but I'll even buy one if I need to. I just want one that isn't censored for us goyim.

Any help in finding one is greatly appreciated.


4ef3bd  No.12186564

File: f2b245f2d9c91e5⋯.jpg (79.9 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, maxresdefault[1].jpg)

>>12170226

>CFLs

Yep.


4ef3bd  No.12186590

>>12186448

It's almost easier parting a jew from his jew gold than it is to find an unredacted copy of the Talmud online.


23dc45  No.12186600

>>12186448

a good way to test is to see if it has the verse about Jesus (often called "Yeshua") boiling in excrement, they don't want the goyim to know about that one


93bb9a  No.12186998

>>12174855

>Kampfy will gas you all!

Stop pinning shit and banning everyone. Look at the board. It's full of cuckchan posts


99648e  No.12189142

>>12151439

The B I B L E. Yes that's the book for me. I stand a lone with the word of God, the B I B L E.


7a199d  No.12189505

>>12156284

No.

I`m done with fairy tales


9276e3  No.12189646

File: 07c8c7bdce94c07⋯.jpeg (276.05 KB, 710x1133, 710:1133, 3108B7DB-8CE2-418E-BC82-2….jpeg)

fun fact for you niggers

Doesn’t matter where the Jews came from, only where they’re going for their infinitely many crimes against humanity a fucking ditch


c869ab  No.12189695

>>12151454

Can anyone explain to me whats wrong with the khazar theory? It makes a lot of sense, considering the continuous purging of jews westward until they reach the US.

As far as I can tell, it is a notion accepted by people I respect, like ben freedman, but ive also watched jewish lectures where they deny the theory by saying "yes, there was an entire kingdom of russo/asian pagan equivalents who all converted to judaism just prior to the time when spain first comes on the map, and they ruled their kingdom for 500 years until dissolution from war." Then they say in the lecture that all the khazars poof and disappear with no dna continuity or chain of record to anywhere in the world, only 5% of jews have dna related to khazars, according to their jewish run dna tests, which, by definition, have zero credibility, since jews are the despots of the world and are luciferian supremacists.


c869ab  No.12189743

>>12156438

Well, original bible translations used the letter "I" for j in the orginal languages of greek, aramaic, latin and others. Wyclef used the term "jew" in 1400s to refer to jesus as a citizen of judea, three letters because of abbreviated custom of shortening long words unfamiliar to illiterate. Prior to "j-e-w" it had many abbreviated forms "iui" "iew" etc. But wyclef was the one that stuck because it was the one around when printing press was invented.

Jews in israel today, orthadox, claim the word "jew" is derived from the aramaic root word which is also the same root word of "juda" which was the tribe. But jesus was referred to in the bible as jew before it was ever used to describe jews. The languages that jews spoke are never named "jewish" or juda or national in nature. The zionists had to create the new language of hebrew through the early funding by the french rothschild in the very early early days of zionism.


c869ab  No.12189795

>>12186448

If you want a good companion resources for contemporary jews, on youtube, go to Ask an Israelli. It's a treasure trove of videos of hebrew speaking jews saying things they arent really supposed to say.


2f7dac  No.12192546

bump


05eeae  No.12192652

>>12192546

>bumping shit slide with no actual content

You will never be white.


601450  No.12192873


3fe3f6  No.12194692

>>12192652

Your fake "Jews in China circa 1AD" got deleted, lol. So you took it to cuckchan to bluepill them on the fake history of the "glorious Jews".


113995  No.12196570

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

The Stolen Canaanite Gods of Hebrews/Israelites: El, Baal, Asherah, YHWH………………………………………..


e42ea0  No.12203068

bump/


3fe3f6  No.12205033

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Pagan Origins of Judaism


b76318  No.12205123

>>12205033

(((archaelogy))) seriously, those so called scientist has fallen so many times that asking your local astrologer has more sense, not trolling, the history of archaelogy since the frog revolution can be resumed as:

>The Bible is wrong because x never happened

>found that x is real

>the Bible is wrong because another text says that

>found that the other text is wrong

Repeat every week, seriously, they failed miserably so many times that they started destroying sites and skelletons, but again they failed miserably because giants arent real, but they have their skelletons in China… dude, have you ever heard the meme about your religion being the tradition of your land or the religion of your parents? is false, not even in countries that kill anybody that think a bit in heresy (islamaniacs countries) that shit happens, but with science that shit happens and you are the living proof of that, what you call judaism started in babylon and no, i am not saying that because Abraham came from Ur (another city that (((science))) said that never existed).


8093af  No.12205176

>>12205123

Maybe you're just looking at the wrong sources, anon. Pop science is garbage. What I've read goes more along the lines of:

>Ancient texts as contained in the bible or even stuff like Homer's Odyssey contain a lot of truth

>They're valuable not only to find archaeological sites, but also to learn about how people lived in them

>Ur (another city that (((science))) said that never existed).

Maybe your shitty sources say so.


90d66b  No.12205366

The single most influential book about how to live healthily that I've read:

https://archive.org/details/hathayoga00rama/page/8

Don't let the author's name fool you; it's a pen name. His real name is William Walker Atkinson, and among other things he's responsible for starting the modern obsession with eastern teachings about the body/mind in the early 20th century.

While his successors (essentially "New Age" authors) may or may not have anything of value to say, this book will teach you the importance of living in accordance with your evolved nature, maximizing your health and vitality.

Specifically, it will teach you how to eat, drink, and breathe correctly. You might think you know how to do these things, but I guarantee you'll learn more than you thought you could about the topics.

And for anyone who has a problem with eastern or oriental teachings; fuck yourself, Hinduism is the only authentic Indo-European religion that has been in continuous existence since our ancestors left the original heartland (meaning the core tenets of it were invented by white people). Modern European paganism revivalism is a sad shadow of its former potency and meaning.


2f7dac  No.12206909

bump before slide to death


b76318  No.12207722

>>12205176

>Maybe your shitty sources say so.

I typed "said", not "says" or "say", archaelogy has an history, like medicine.

If you analize "pop science" is just free shit to christianity and destroying any white archaelogical site if it doesnt support "out of wakanda theory".

>They're valuable not only to find archaeological sites, but also to learn about how people lived in them

Yes and no, egyptians texts are political propaganda, its like believing communists books talking about nazis killing slav officials.

>>12205366

Poo in the loo satan.


1a2048  No.12208106

>>12205366

>And for anyone who has a problem with eastern or oriental teachings; fuck yourself, Hinduism is the only authentic Indo-European religion that has been in continuous existence since our ancestors left the original heartland (meaning the core tenets of it were invented by white people). Modern European paganism revivalism is a sad shadow of its former potency and meaning.

I agree with this sentiment in part, but not wholly.

Interestingly, the oldest holy writings are the Vedas, and the Norse/Nordic race had their Edda.

Are they from the same root source but have acquired a distinct local flavor over the millenia?


92115f  No.12208216

>>12151404

Op, this is retarded, subversive, and not even worth the effort it took to select sage, you filthy kike.


874a8f  No.12208317

From August 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018:

8chan received and complied with fourteen (14) notices of claimed infringement (NoCI) targeting twelve (12) 8chan boards pursuant to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Said notices were filed for the following 8chan boards: /sunny/, /bcb/, /in/, /s/, /brit/, /pdfs/, /homosuck/, /cafechan/, /christian/, /pm/, /k/, and /pol/;

8chan received and complied with two (2) requests from United States government and/or United States law enforcement agencies;

8chan received zero (0) requests from foreign (non-US) authorities;

8chan's warrant canary has not expired.

On a different note, Italy has joined the ranks of countries that have banned 8chan, either totally or partially: Russia and China.


874a8f  No.12208355

>>12208317

/christian/ got popped for copyright?


e96a3c  No.12213142

>>12208216

>Op, this is retarded, subversive, and not even worth the effort it took to select sage, you filthy kike.

mad cousin fucking neanderkike?


696eb9  No.12215094

read it newfags.


58e2c3  No.12215128

>>12151444

>>12151447

Mind providing archives


58e2c3  No.12215176

>>12154890

>"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it"

>"Know your enemy better than they know themselves"

>Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Thing is if you deal with them in the present they will eventually come back you have to wipe out the source in order to completely destroy them. Historically we have been very passive when it came to jews which allowed them to attack the west over again. We are too soft and unless we destroy the jews once and for all this cycle will be never ending.


54fdd1  No.12216200

>>12215128

It's Jewish shit anon. The (((Bible))) is history to these cult members


b5feb7  No.12217171

They are literally larping faggots:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invention_of_the_Jewish_People


050046  No.12217218

File: 401f2720bd724e2⋯.png (773.47 KB, 896x606, 448:303, Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at ….png)

>>12217171

das rite


05dd3f  No.12218190

File: 8803398da35a057⋯.jpg (109.3 KB, 505x600, 101:120, 1c392169309cb3d2278b9d449f….jpg)

>>12217171

>>12217218

>They are literally larping faggots:

People who hate their reality will larp


7bc354  No.12218736

>>12151511

"When you promote Jews being really, really old and mysterious, you give them meme magic."

This.


4f8c79  No.12223193

>>12218736

>"When you promote Jews being really, really old and mysterious, you give them meme magic."

>This.

The Jew meme must die.


4f8c79  No.12223520

>>12208317

>On a different note, Italy has joined the ranks of countries that have banned 8chan, either totally or partially: Russia and China.

weird


7977c0  No.12223724

File: 1b8d63ec5dce5d6⋯.png (3.84 MB, 1748x2006, 874:1003, sings.png)

>>12151404

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies

>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.

>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits

>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.

>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.

>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

why they create todays concept of Christianity is to keep us certain, small frequency of awareness so we would not rise and realize the truth.

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.


4ac66a  No.12229797

File: 477c616e4b13238⋯.jpg (64.19 KB, 423x585, 47:65, ;j;lj.jpg)

>>12151404

>Because Greeks (Alexander) defeated Persia and the locals were loyal to Persia. They essentially (they being the Levite magi) collected every group in the region and established 12 tribes (13) to fight against the Greek occupation.

Kike magic loves to steal memes. See Kabbalah


e191d1  No.12229808

Pretty sure I was invited to run another state earlier today.


4ac66a  No.12229815


d2a91e  No.12231548


c894f3  No.12232699

YOU WILL READ THIS 4CHAN FUGEES!


a49b7c  No.12238957

>>12208317

>On a different note, Italy has joined the ranks of countries that have banned 8chan, either totally or partially: Russia and China.

Is this true?


51cad8  No.12239132

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

The real history is that Moses was actually God-King Akhenaten.


b76318  No.12239401

>>12239132

>archaelogy says that Moses never existed cause The Bible says that he was real

>sorry for troubling you oh wise master professor, but we proved that is real

>then it was other thing and The Bible twisted it

This shit happens every year… why people is still believing archaeology?


c894f3  No.12241444

File: f7befc5ff6cae96⋯.jpg (46.65 KB, 495x621, 55:69, pol master race jew.jpg)

This thread demoralized the Jews so bad they left it alone, kek.


4c2d9e  No.12244100

>>12223724

Do you have anymore of these potent redpill graphics? Is werewolves need a secret lair where we can map out vampire bloodlines and their golems and systematically meme to destroy the Hydra all at once.


5dbe4c  No.12244131

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12239401

Aside from the video's weak refutation of the Exodus fiction, there is no evidence to indicate any presence of Jews in Egypt. Not only that, but it defies common sense to think that the events of the Exodus story could have even played out. Here, have a much more decent video by the honorable Haku Zynkyoku:


033ba6  No.12244197

>>12151420

Cool your autism, if you're this blatant, then we'll never convince the goyim.


92391d  No.12244215

File: 6a37a2507a5bdf2⋯.png (406.75 KB, 599x800, 599:800, do_jews_control_america_ch….png)

The jews are losing the plot when even the Chinese are openly admitting they see how jews control US and want to mimmick them.


3fe3f6  No.12246190

>>12223724

>I know the truth!

>We're being fooled the elite religions

>Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries.

Posting your kike Gnosticism isn't fooling anyone.


09419a  No.12247234

File: b4b7bb955252e6c⋯.jpg (40.78 KB, 174x487, 174:487, imkampfy smug vs smiley fa….jpg)

>>12246190

>Posting your kike Gnosticism isn't fooling anyone.

(((mods))) allow these alien gnostic salesmen here and delete threads exposing their narrative.


b9680e  No.12251496

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

Muslim tells the story of how Jews worked with them to invade Europe.

>Jews became traitors between Islam and Christians moving deeper into Europe

>Jews support Islam over Christianity because of persicutions

>Jews spread black death

maps show it all. Jews prefer Islam. But Islam of modern times doesn't like Jews so maybe they are learing their lesson since Christian Zionists love them more than their own familes and country.

Skip to 3:40 the rest is bullshit


a939ad  No.12252221

>>12151404

How come some middle east tribe have that much power in the west?


c4f002  No.12252394

File: edb3327111469ec⋯.jpg (269.95 KB, 768x1024, 3:4, au5DeNa.jpg)

>>12252221

because the romans were too soft


527e14  No.12252771

File: d314e2f2c722dd8⋯.jpg (36.49 KB, 480x360, 4:3, pi 480.jpg)

>>12189142

Every school child learns that the approximate value of pi = 3.14… Yet the hoary old teller of Torah tall tales that you refer to, the B I B L E, claims that the value of pi is only 3.

How retarded is that? How brain dead were those old Hebrews who wrote this crap?

1 Kings 7:23-26

and/or

2 Chronicles 4:2-5

The internet is saturated with apologists for that ignorant error, both Christians and Jews. So here is a rational analysis of the scriptures in issue ==> https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

There is just as much 'truth' in the Bible about the history of jews as there is about the value of pi. Same validity - or lack thereof.

U stand alone with the Bronze Age and it's risible superstitions.


7b4e39  No.12260446

>>12252394

elaborate


5556a2  No.12260468

File: 48fd32ed648480c⋯.gif (1.98 MB, 256x192, 4:3, 1462663942272.gif)

>>12252771

Tip it, my good man.


152fae  No.12260905

>>12151404

>giving a shit about where the jews actually came from

who cares just gas em


152fae  No.12260918

>>12223724

>muh jesuits

>muh vatican

fuck off jew, we know it's you


b8b2a3  No.12261520

>>12151450

That's a pretty shitty excuse, anon. If you present all (or at least the best) evidence then people will actually listen to you instead of thinking you're a nigger.


b76318  No.12261863

>>12244131

Do you know how archaeology works? they say that x thing is false because the Bible say so and that y thing is real because another book say so and egyptian books failed miserably after they found that some temples or wathever were just stone covering another temples, names deleted, war lost against negros showed as they won… egyptians are the liars of the ancient world, true ancestors of masons and every city in The Bible has been proved real after (((science))) said that they never existed, if that video wasnt controlled opposition or a wrong dude it will be banned from youtube forever.


278ea2  No.12261899

>>12172537

No, he only studied under Aristotle when he became a teenager. He was raised in Macedonia with the tutoring of a spartan as education.


c4fb5f  No.12261964

File: 8d550987873b508⋯.jpg (33.03 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 2jumeh.jpg)

File: 90e04c691f56eef⋯.jpg (17.55 KB, 175x254, 175:254, 2jumue.jpg)

File: b3f613ff935260d⋯.jpg (93.21 KB, 490x600, 49:60, 2jumwi.jpg)

File: 230739c9228b9b5⋯.jpg (15.06 KB, 188x268, 47:67, 2junb6.jpg)

pictorial history of Judaism in the Roman era


28416d  No.12261971

>>12261964

0/10, go tip your fedora on reddit.


9836ac  No.12262079

>>12151404

Fuck the jews. All of them. Despite their origin. Jews will be jews. All of them are accomplices.


397039  No.12262383

File: 9353f1d5b6a9c49⋯.png (82.09 KB, 1404x645, 468:215, California_landfill_Waste-….PNG)

I have a plan, maybe we can call it a "solution"

Shut down the entire county of Los Angeles for 6 months

Only thing we leave running is the sanitation department

Move all the worlds jews to los angeles

Put fences around the all the jews, spics and niggers

trash collects the jews and disposes of them at the end of each week in the landfill like normal.

Total jew population - 14.7 million

Combined avg height - 5'6" (5'3" for women / 5'9" for men)

Average weight - 165lbs (based on average human weight)

total height - 80,850,000

total weight - 2,425,500,000 / 1,212,750 tons

Total Landfill use Los Angeles County 2017 ~2.44 Million Tons

6 months landfill use for LA County - 1.21mm tons

Jew problem - solved

gibs problem - solved

peace on earth


b46d7c  No.12262544

Jews like to play the victim card but there was a reason they were kicked out of country after country.


4cca38  No.12274071

File: d788d14a92d9e1e⋯.jpg (42.59 KB, 618x452, 309:226, hell is forever jesus.jpg)

>>12261964

Jesus was a first born virgin child sacrifice to EL (Elohim, Eli, El Shaddia).

El = Saturn (father of heavens


80a6a6  No.12274196

>>12262544

the filthy kikeJuden can't be exterminated, they're like cockroaches

even after ww3 they'll scamper out of the woodwork to scoop up all the incinerated shekels


19b0fe  No.12274204

>>12151425

>Being this ignorant.

The original Macedonians were Greek (Μακεδονία.) The Macedonians of today occupy part of that region, but are actually Slavic and are in no way related to each other (the other part of the ancient Macedonian region is in Greece proper still.) This is why there is hate between them. But in ancient times, they were Greeks, not Slavs.


4ae588  No.12275308

>>12151539

Jesus fucking christ. Can you not shit up a board with your goddamn lunacy?

Motherfucker isn't going to spam you a bunch of sources. He already said it. Instead he said 'Here's a fucking framework, use some research skills and fill in the blanks, this will help you make great progress"

But no, instead of using the goddamn computer in front of you for something fucking useful you had to get all pedantic and shit and pulled out goddamn logical fallacies as your fallback, randomly harassing the dude for a very simple 4 step process to studying history that again is easily fucking verified by looking up a couple search terms that you should be able to figure out without running your mouth off even further.

Everything you have done in this thread so far has been to waste everyone's fucking time reading your low IQ drivel and whining complaints.

You could have verified the info he said with less effort than you put into bitching him out. You are a useless sack of shit who would rather win an internet fight that educate yourself.

I pray you are an obvious glow in the dark kike and this isn't an indicator of how far this board has fallen. In either case you need to gas yourself ASAP.


b618f2  No.12275326

>>12154970

Nope. You're a Kike. A crypto kike possibly but you 100% will be gassed when that day comes kike. Make no mistake, you've got some kike in ya. Kike.


4b522b  No.12275327


4ae588  No.12275331

>>12275315

>>12158098

Actually this post provides a few directions. One of which that was provided in the OP as well (Book of Ezra). Just because morons want it overtly spelled out and spoonfed doesn't mean anyone is under obligation to do that.

They can ignore it cause they're to good for threads of this effort, or look it up, but whining about it after first asking for sources proves they're braindead or else trying to distract everyone.


7eb717  No.12281285

>>12151420

But the jews did steal large portions of their culture from Babylon and Persia, the foundational bits anyway and then twisted it until it became unrecognizable jewish satanic garbage.

>we wuz hebrewz

>jews didn't exist and Romans didn't call them that don't remember Tactitus goy

Oh you're a retarded shill.

>>12151450

>asking for proof is a leftist tactic

>Sigh…

The absolute state of fucking shills right now.

>>12151470

Wow look at this incredibly amount of pilpul to avoid the fact that the burden of proof is on you, stupid kike. If your claims are unprovable then you are a fool. You haven't even read Mein Kampf either, which explicitly warns us to always have the particular quote, citation, or chapter at hand to substantiate our claims or risk looking like an idiot. Not that a jew cares what Hitler thought.

>>12151503

Nope, it would take less than 10 seconds to grab and post a couple of your sources. Even substabtiating a little of your bullshit and people would be shitting on you less. Reporting and filtering you and your shitty thread.


a2526c  No.12286182

>>12151420

>Apocalypse AD70 leaves us with no Judeans. None.

This is true. The rest of what you said is bullshit and you didn't read the OP.


b4bb02  No.12287405

Shill slide thread is still slide. Fuck filter by ID. How do I filter by rabbi?


b4bb02  No.12287415

>>12189505

> i cant into Strabo the Greek geographer

This is why no one takes you seriously.


c5fade  No.12309129

>>12287405

>Shill slide

nope


67214a  No.12312467

>>12247234

'aww these gnostic salesmen!!'

t. chemically infused toilet paper users


a2526c  No.12315250

>>12312467

>'aww these gnostic salesmen!!'

check druidpol


7d5412  No.12315307

>>12151404

>The Talmud appears after Jesus was suppose to of existed.

Incorrect, it was completed after Jesus' time on earth.

Jesus found 3 blasphemies of the Pharisee Jews - the Bablyonian Talmud and the Oral Torah - There are two versions of the Talmud - The Babylonian Talmud which predates Jesus Christ and the Jerusalem Talmud which added a whole bunch of shit to every book of the Talmud - for example all the garbage in Sanhedrin about Jesus.


594d6a  No.12315338

>>12151420

This, OP is a brainlet.

WHY THE JEWS ARE EVIL

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=34

TL;DR Jews are pissed that Jesus says goyim are people so they kill him and turn their back on God. This is why so many Jews are atheists or satanists, they actually hate God.

THE REAL REASON FOR THE TALMUD

The Gospel of Jesus was a very powerful message and caused the Jews to lose a lot of control they once held. In order to fight against it they needed to create their own “Jewish New Testament”, so they all started writing whatever bullshit they wanted, mainly Jewish supremacist stuff and Jesus torture porn. This is why the Talmud portrays Jesus being killed like 20 different ways including being boiled in semen in hell. It’s the most disgusting sadistic stuff they could imagine back then. The Jewish supremacist stuff said things like “Jews are more treasured and perfect than any angel”, “three Jews in heaven can abolish any promise a Jew makes if they pray to them” and “it is a moral imperative to steal from goyim.” Of course they ate this stuff up.

BUT WHY ARE JEWS EVIL TODAY

They are eternally buttmad about Jesus saying goyim deserve to be treated with decency and respect. Over time there have been a few types of Jews, but the main distinction is whether they do the Jewish traditions or not. It’s not even a question of whether they are “religious” or not, only like 20% of Jews actually believe in God. Some just eat kosher and wear yarmulkas because that’s what they think they’re supposed to do. Honestly most Jews are just NPCs living out a programmed Jewish identity, but a few, maybe 15% are the really dangerous ones. Those are the ones that still have the ancestral memory of hatred for goyim and Jesus, as opposed to the rest which have just had it programmed into them by things like the holohoax. These Jews are the ones that push for things like white genocide and the spread homosexuality because they want to see the whites, the descendants of the Greek and Roman goyim Jesus was kinder to than his own people, completely destroyed along with Christianity itself.


000000  No.12318267

>>12151492

Look brotato-chip, you're arguing with a shit for brains christcuck. Let him be a philosemitic faggot and you keep dropping the redpills k?


b37b49  No.12348544

>>12315307

> Bablyonian Talmud

WAY AFTER JEWSUS, christcuck traitor


cb97b8  No.12349045

>>12151428

>It's a god damn statement based on 20yrs of research

Show your sources then lol


095f9c  No.12369834

File: 802e736eae17ca4⋯.jpg (208.75 KB, 965x1443, 965:1443, earth temple pagan.jpg)

There was no "Judah".


031f7d  No.12370369

>>12156999

>All desert savages must be exterminated.

checked


672250  No.12370380

>>12369834

This shit is so fucking retarded. If the Earth is your temple then why are you a nationalist? That shit contradicts itself, it implies some global universalism


7f2b54  No.12373461

I DONT BELIEVE IN SEMITES


b38017  No.12373509

>>12370380

Well no shit. National Socialism is globalism.


0169a4  No.12373720

File: 5197970354547cb⋯.jpg (43 KB, 800x520, 20:13, 62800560809862a4cca77461df….jpg)

>>12151450

>Sigh…


cca682  No.12378397

File: 4f188cc7de1ef4f⋯.gif (393.67 KB, 400x319, 400:319, glitter sloth.gif)

(((EL))) is the father of Yeshua (Jewsus)


cca682  No.12378404

>>12370380

>This shit is so fucking retarded. If the Earth is your temple then why are you a nationalist?

Because earth doesn't mean globe you fucking massive idiot


a09c91  No.12378946

>>12373509

>One post by this id.

(((you)))


49805e  No.12407408

>>12151404

Jews were economically successful throughout history, henceforth it drove everyone to hatred and jealousy. Also, they were kicked out of 359 countries for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that they were too good at what they were doing.

Anyone telling you otherwise deserves to have their children taken and molested. Gentile children should get cancer and drown in hot seething semen until they die. Non-Jews are subhuman and don't deserve to be spared by the evil race of Jude. Rat-servants will forever suffer.

I wish I could slaughter gentiles indiscriminately because it would make me feel well, deep inside.


095f9c  No.12424193

Jews hate this thread


7abc79  No.12424764

>>12424357

0/10 shit attempt at a post.


34c677  No.12433324

File: c929442c71cda2f⋯.jpg (245.87 KB, 723x1024, 723:1024, luis_royo_cat.jpg)

bumping because /christian/ made a fake thread about where Jews come from.


bef8de  No.12436499

bump


073dfa  No.12444614

bump


603895  No.12460019

bamp


70178a  No.12460340

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12151404

Just read Tacitus on the jewish question, they were diseased and deformed Egyptians under a divine curse who were all supposed to die out in the desert but "Moses", an Egyptian name, created his cult as the antithesis of Egyptian religion. A perfect example is to look into the so called "Song of Solomon" in the Old Testament, the jews still read it during Passover and its probably based on a now lost mythical text from Egypt which has special meaning to jewish people and has heavily been defended by jews as canon yet it doesn't mention the Covenant, Law, Israel or Yahweh in any way. Christians try to do the whole, its really about Christ and Church but I'm not sold by going through it.

"Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchoris went to the oracle of Hammon to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple."

"In order to secure the allegiance of his people in the future, Moses prescribed for them a novel religion quite different from those of the rest of mankind. Among the Jews all things are profane that we hold sacred; on the other hand they regard as permissible what seems to us immoral. In the innermost part of the Temple, they consecrated an image of the animal which had delivered them from their wandering and thirst, choosing a ram as beast of sacrifice to demonstrate, so it seems, their contempt for Hammon."


4ed269  No.12460912

Funny how nobody mentioned that Jews have been expelled hundreds of times from various european nations in the past 2000+ years and that Hitler did nothing new.

Bunch of feminists who support Hitler the feminist.


370fa4  No.12474634

fuck jews


ac6267  No.12475054

File: 7382b7cfb1ea810⋯.jpg (2.47 MB, 2040x2689, 2040:2689, 1541462734394.jpg)

is this a schizo image?


459b21  No.12475077

>>12475054

I bet that autist puked when he finished that. That is literally days upon days of autistic shenanigans!


4063b7  No.12475109

File: 407c621fa7e2395⋯.png (540.7 KB, 825x793, 825:793, 1522016111063.png)


459b21  No.12475163

>>12475100

>overarching order to the system

There absolutely is.

It's what's there when you're gone.


459b21  No.12475216

>>12475178

> How is this difficult for you to understand?

I don't have to.

That's the point.

The universe isn't dependent upon you or I understanding it's existence, or our consciousness. When we go, the grand plan still exists.

That's the keystone. The bloodlines carry the knowledge.

Eternal life.


f7ce6c  No.12475287

This thread sucks. Just a bunch of pseudo-intellectual guesswork with no fucking sources, and christcucks. Fuck it, Im going to bed.


49805e  No.12477254

>>12475287

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3190562/

>Are Jews Smarter Than Everyone Else?

Yes, they are. Case closed.


49805e  No.12477306

>>12477294

>Intelligence differences between European and oriental Jews in Israel.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17052383

We don't need those actually. It's a well known fact that only Ashkenazi Jews are smarter or at least close to ethnic europeans in terms of intelligence.


4453e5  No.12477343

File: 92dabd80ca81446⋯.png (16.52 KB, 656x428, 164:107, diapraxis2.png)

File: 58f4bdb053e4e44⋯.png (1.31 MB, 2054x1035, 2054:1035, israeli aid.png)

File: f71cfe2cdf50b23⋯.jpg (1.58 MB, 2396x2368, 599:592, subversionrevolution1.jpg)

File: 97ec5cfcb805bf6⋯.png (2.64 MB, 3781x2700, 3781:2700, media control.png)


49805e  No.12477356

>>12477349

>n

Not a shill, I'm actually part jewish, but only from my father's side, so, not really a jew per say. But that's neither here nor there.

What I'm trying to say is that, a high IQ isn't important anyway, for example asians have it but they're not as creative as us, white people. Know what I'm sayin'?


f176e6  No.12477505

>>12151492

Enough with semantics and bullshit, just post a bit of the research, man. Don't take this wrong but if it's truth, it's big, and if it's big, i want to see it.


a19d71  No.12505808

Bump.


cb6ce7  No.12538595

Bump


b651d1  No.12538790

>>12186448

>I'm looking for a non-whitewashed, Jew-version of the Talmud.

There are two Talmuds Babylonian and Palestinian. Ebay apparently has them sometimes, but expext to pay hundreds of dollars.


b0c565  No.12538810

>>12186448

I don't think any English edition of the Talmud is completely free of whitewashing, but even the Soncino is extremely damning.


179287  No.12538916

File: a6b5b475faf8fe5⋯.jpg (1.53 MB, 809x5818, 809:5818, 12LibriVox123.jpg)

File: 0a12cc32abdaf1d⋯.jpg (1.71 MB, 809x6005, 809:6005, 13LibriVox133.jpg)


b651d1  No.12538968

>>12538916

Fuck you nigger. I'm ashamed of you wasting your time with photoshop. Just share the books cunt.


47fa1b  No.12553547


b1f224  No.12562777

File: cedb17066c39c2f⋯.jpg (32.86 KB, 599x250, 599:250, judeninmeindeustschland.jpg)

Bump


b86656  No.12589910

bump


000000  No.12609758

Bump.


cb6ce7  No.12631010

Bump


113995  No.12633129

File: 4df761f61ef0133⋯.jpg (62.31 KB, 434x434, 1:1, jesus rome jews love chris….jpg)

Part of Jesus's message was to not sacrifice childen like the Middle Eastern and Carthage cults did. This is why he said he was the only son of EL and the last sacrifice.

Not a bad Jew tbh


7b8f1f  No.12633996

File: e5923fc363f0329⋯.jpg (23.59 KB, 249x349, 249:349, r-alien.jpg)

>>12151404

>>12151420

Ok, so THIS is why 8chan needs upvotes and downvotes.

One of these anons is right, but I can't tell which one without reading a bunch of text.

Smh :(


54fdd1  No.12635459

Newfags required reading


54fdd1  No.12635461

>>12633996

>One of these anons is right, but I can't tell which one without reading a bunch of text.

You could be a big boy and do research with the lay-out of the history given here. Instead you're going to social media sperg


b88293  No.12636887

File: 60aec5b5c346905⋯.jpeg (1.59 MB, 1000x1400, 5:7, 108 Countries.jpeg)

File: 207412caf59eca0⋯.jpg (81.91 KB, 575x1024, 575:1024, Chuck Schumer - Mexico Fir….jpg)


cd4e71  No.12637047

>>12151404

you are literally getting your whole timeline mixed up and basically you're full of shit


cd4e71  No.12637058

>>12196570

lol okay, nigger


5e6ee2  No.12641209

bump


07ba55  No.12652543

File: 6a6b03b1048d254⋯.png (194.57 KB, 933x1174, 933:1174, The Big Con 1.png)

File: 41abeb146a87c45⋯.png (173.41 KB, 930x1198, 465:599, The Big Con 2.png)

File: 9c9b5cacf8134bb⋯.png (89.54 KB, 926x756, 463:378, The Big Con 3.png)

5 Minute Read:

The Big Con

By Anna Von Reitz

AnnaVonReitz.com

PaulStramer.net

AnnaVonreitz.com


2a1960  No.12655421

File: 2bf32754a7c1eee⋯.jpg (118.49 KB, 478x700, 239:350, 1532993387156(2).jpg)

>>12562777

Nice diggids

Also, bump


2a1960  No.12655439

>>12636887

>108

1030

https://archive.fo/LHV9x


000000  No.12665324

"Judaism as a whole is homeless, as it is in every individual, it undermines every nation and every state in which it nestles, it eats into the host nation as a parasite and culture-killing worm, proliferating and overgrowing like weeds in state, community and family and contaminated

from the blood the humanity around.

Wherever Judaism has appeared, it has never and never built it up there, but always and everywhere torn or torn it from others, others sucked it out and sucked it full.

From the earliest times of the Romans up to the present day, Judaism has been and remains a foreign body in all the peoples of all its centuries, in which it had managed to sneak up and settle by deceit and deceit, cunning and cunning, murder and manslaughter. was

Destroyer of real and ideal values, denier of any up and up, was plague for body and soul.

Thinkers and poets, luminaries of the economy and science, lights of art and culture, statesmen and businessmen whose blood was not contaminated by Jews, have warned the Jew through all the centuries and millennia of human history, have left it open

and wholeheartedly characterized as what he is: plague. From Tacitus to Schopenhauer, from Giordano Bruno to Mommsen and Treitschke, the intellectual heroes of all epochs have the Jew as a demon of decay, as a ferment of decomposition and, in summary, as a misfortune

People and people marked.

Judaism is embodied materialism in the highest potency of sensuality, of grasping, of procrastination, of selfishness, of heartlessness and domination.

Judaism creeps through the centuries in all countries and among all peoples of ripoffs to ripoff, today is high up and tomorrow deep down, is without honor and honor and has only one thing: Greedy ambition for validity and power, for possession and fame, After repression and subjugation of the environment. While the cultural peoples in their work

and acting and proving somehow and somewhere as a cultural creator and promoter of culture, Judaism is and remains only cultural parasites and cultural destroyers. Since everything healthy and great is rooted solely in the national, as the basis of a state and the essence of a culture

Judaism is devoid of any inner greatness, devoid of any culture, for it is not a people, but a repulsive mixture of inferior desert tribes without national life and aspirations, without glorious, proud past. Judaism has always been only from

Day in the day, but not the work, but the Erasffen earthly treasures in the foreground of his activity. "

(Hermann Esser - The Jewish World Pest)


35d546  No.12686824

>>12655439

Holy fucking shit


14ebfb  No.12686897

>>12652543

Let me guess, another schizo jew screeching it's not the jews?


35d546  No.12687769

>>12151450

Fucking saved.


3cb6a1  No.12688033

File: 3093d1f811f3853⋯.jpg (80.17 KB, 735x590, 147:118, Ten internets 4 u.jpg)

>>12151470

>that le epic google search "spoon fed" download image to own some anon pic

>irl sighs on an anonymous image board, and then proceeds to type it on said image board

> "TEACHING" on said image board

>using faggy reddit tier tfw too intelligent sentences on said image board

>AGENDA TO SHITPOST

keep it coming newfriend, normies like you are always good to point our fingers and laugh at


bfeb95  No.12688205

I'll tell you this– I began studying Jews at the age of 13 just because my grandmother, having come from Lithuania, absolutely DESPISED them and began teaching me to as well from the time I could talk. i mostly began (this was in early internet days, still had to use library) as a way to prove to myself she was wrong and all she said was crazy. What I found out was that it was, in fact, WORSE than she told me: Jews DID own all the taverns, bankrupted people by loaning money at exorbitant interest rates, etc.. She never had any formal schooling and so didn't know the extent of Jewish involvement in Communism, the building of the USSR, the murder of the Czar was a completely jewish operation, etc..

The bigger point here is that you can't have a single "red pill thread" that will have any real impact. Though it's certainly easier now that it was (though the censorship of Yt videos and other sites in pat2-3 years has made it more difficult), it still…smart people who go to decent schools trust their teachers and then professors, rightly or wrongly (at least most of them). Once you get serious about the Jewish question, your first reaction is simple disbelief, then shock, etc… almost like the staes of grief. Not for "the Jews," but realizing that every "authority figure" you trusted was either misinformed or dishonest.

And there's just so, so much material as you get deeper into it. You'll never get through the entire Talmud, and wouldn't recommend it anyway since in the English translation, they hide they really offensive parts. Try the Website "the Talmud Unmasked," and the books "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" the Weight of 3,000 years by Israel Shahak. "Jesus in the Talmud," a relatively new book is decent if you are around Evangelical, israel-loving type cuckolds you want to convert.

There's just so, so much material. I've done more reading and spent more time on this topic than I ever did in law school, simply because it's incredible to realize this has all been hidden from you. The book "Gatherings of Conversations" by the Jew Rabbi Mecahem Schneerson is good, but again you might want just the most shocking and offensive excerpts.

THEN you have to get into WW 2, and before you fo, start with this question: "WHY THE JEWS?" Germans are now and were then a very rational and compassionate people. It takes quite a lot to push them that far. What happened? That will get you into WW 1 and the Jewish stab in the back (pushing commie strikes at armaments factories right when they were most needed, the zionists in Germany doing all they could to work against Germany since they knew the Brits had promised them Israel. Jewish attempts at Commie revolution in Germany, led by the Jewess Rosa Luxembourg. Seeing what the jews had done to the Russians and Ukranians and making sure it would never happen to them, etc…

i used to do "AMA" on Jews years ago on cuck chan for newfags to begin steering them in right direction and give them sources to start with since I have thousands of bookmarks. Thought about trying to start an "AMA- Jews" for people who are new or newish here and want to get serious in studying Jewry, simply because I've tased so much of my life on this material and want it to be useful to someone, somehow. But not sure people here would be interested or Mods would allow it….


d70f29  No.12688263

File: 16d3625599c9aa4⋯.jpg (104.97 KB, 608x758, 304:379, 16d3625599c9aa42fc6bebdd3f….jpg)

Jews in Alexandria during the reign of Emperor Claudius were doing the same demanding to enter all the goy spaces while having special jew spaces for themselves thing as Jews always have and always will.

It's not a religion, it's not a thing anyone has ever or will ever be able to acculturate them out of, you say Persians tried, so did the French and Germans. It's in their DNA to jew us. In the fall of some town to Rome they claim that more Jews died than in the Holocaust. They will never change. If you knew any Jews personally, you would know that they are Jews, talking like fags, spreading degeneracy, trying to take and not give, no politeness or decency.


6057a2  No.12688358

>>12688263

There's one guy I sort used to be friends with. Immediately when me and other guys met him, we didn't really like him but he stuck around, and we sort of got used to him until much later he really started to piss us off. He was part of our hobby, tabletop RPGs.

Anyway the guy is not Jewish in the sense that he didn't identify as Jewish, but he had a Jewish grandmother or something (don't know which side) and an uncle that (((died in the Holohoax))). Years later, after I stopped associating with him and learned about jews, I realized a lot of it was "natural" jewish behaviour.

One example should sum it up. Once four of us were gonna play some board games. 3 of us wanted to play one game, but the jewguy wanted to play something else. He wouldn't budge so we ended playing the game he wanted. The game sucked and we all had a terrible time, no-one was having fun, and I pointed out it out. The jewguy said something like "exactly". He would rather all of us suffer, than the three of us have fun alone.


20443f  No.12688403

https://studio.youtube.com/video/FzTuPnOKrBg/edit


a761e2  No.12688589

File: 2821d0212805d5e⋯.png (601.51 KB, 746x385, 746:385, 123456y7ghjk.png)

File: 1266660fa863ffa⋯.png (1.13 MB, 1320x1492, 330:373, I-can-read-stuff.png)

File: 5b13a711669245c⋯.jpg (33.1 KB, 350x290, 35:29, Capture90o.JPG)

joker news


be2e69  No.12688599

>>12688263

People like that will never actually run the world, dumbass. They're cattle.


35d546  No.12688607

>>12688358

>The jewguy said something like "exactly". He would rather all of us suffer, than the three of us have fun alone.

How quintessetcially jewish. This has pararells to what we experience under their rule; all day, every day.


29da66  No.12688778

File: fe5b9ed5c36cfe6⋯.jpeg (8.36 KB, 168x255, 56:85, POINTING Nazi girl 01.jpeg)


29da66  No.12688791

File: 2b0a3aa47c18330⋯.png (108.04 KB, 493x365, 493:365, MERCHANT QUOTE I'M ANON, J….png)

>>12151420

>JFC did you just decide to write shit down without a single reference to account for your words?

>None of that shit matches a single historical document. None.

>FFS, learn to keep your mouth shut on subjects you don't know about.

>There are no jews and Romans did not refer to anyone as jews. They were pharisee and hebrew. That's it. Apocalypse AD70 leaves us with no Judeans. None.

>7 different historians saying the same thing

>But yeah, I'm sure your unreferenced word holds more merit than 7 people that were there.


29da66  No.12688835

File: d28dca4ac9fd042⋯.jpeg (20.06 KB, 224x255, 224:255, Tahlmud.jpeg)

JEWS ARE PHUCKING PHARISEES

The pharisees infiltrated the Jews and (((kiked))) them.

The oral traditions of the Pharisees became the Jewish Talmud…

and what did Jesus tell us about the Pharisees??

If you thought the shills were bad in our previous loafs, watch what this topic stirs up!

The Woes of the Pharisees is a list of criticisms by Jesus against the Pharisees recorded in the Gospels of Luke 11:37–54 and Matthew 23:1–39.[1] Mark 12:35–40 and Luke 20:45–47 also include warnings about scribes.

Eight are listed in Matthew, and hence Matthew's version is known as the eight woes. These are found in Matthew 23 verses 13, 14, 15, 16, 23, 25, 27 and 29. Only six are given in Luke, whose version is thus known as the six woes.

The woes mostly criticise the Pharisees for hypocrisy and perjury. They illustrate the differences between inner and outer moral states.

and some verses from the Talmud:

Libbre David 37 - “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the Rabbinic books, he ought to only give a false explination. Whoever shall violate this law shall be put to death”

Scabhouth Hag 6d: “Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording”

Libbre David 37: To communicate anything to a gentile about our religious doctrines would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal”

Yebhamoth 11b: Sexual intercourse with a girl is permitted if she is 3 years old”

Aboda Sarah 37a: If a gentile girl is 3 years of age, she can be violated (raped).

Book of Jore Dia 17: “A Jew should and MUST make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.”

According to reform judaism.org -

The Babylonian Talmud, which was edited after the Jerusalem Talmud and is much more widely known, is generally considered more authoritative than the Jerusalem Talmud.


29da66  No.12688838

File: 402612bc712bfd8⋯.jpeg (169.13 KB, 1242x1297, 1242:1297, TALMUDISM 01.jpeg)

>>12688835

This background of the Pharisees from Josephus sets the stage for a proper understanding of the role that the Pharisees played in their plot to ultimately destroy Jesus who posed a threat to their authority. To grasp Pharisaic history, one must not study Phariseeism in isolation from its historical roots and the strong political power this group yielded during the time of John Hyrcanus, the ministry of Jesus, and the academy established in Jamnia following the fall of Jerusalem in 70 CE. Jesus questioned their authority and this act got Him into trouble with the religious leaders.

As stated above the religion of the Pharisees is the religion of “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago” (Matthew 5:21). Jesus, in the Sermon on the Mount, dealt with the oral Torah of the Pharisees. This now-famous Sermon set the stage for the controversies that followed Jesus throughout His ministry. Davies aptly stresses the meaning of “You have heard” in his analysis of three passages in Matthew (12:1-14; 15:1-20; 19:1-19).[11] In the first citation (12:1-14), Jesus discusses the Pharisees’ oral traditions about the Sabbath; in the second reference (15:1-20), Jesus again addresses the oral Torah of the Pharisees concerning the laws of purity; and in the third quotation (19:1-19), He addresses their traditions concerning divorce.

Jesus, in the conclusion of the Sermon on the Mount, warned His disciples about false prophets (7:15). Prior to this admonition, Jesus went right to the heart of oral traditions. (TALMUD)


29da66  No.12688840

File: 914a4c95e83c6e1⋯.jpeg (294.07 KB, 1242x929, 1242:929, TALMUDISM 02.jpeg)

>>12688838

The Pharisees were in revolt against God’s written law; that is, the oral law was on par with the written law. The Jewish leaders carried out this rebellion in the name of God’s law. This melting together of the two laws caused Jesus to issue a scathing rebuke against the teachers of the law and the Pharisees. Matthew succinctly captures one such confrontation between Jesus and the Pharisees:

Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are. “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’ You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.’ You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. And he who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean. “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and everything unclean (Matthew 23:15-27).


29da66  No.12688844

File: f74b3d12fb68071⋯.png (435.39 KB, 498x615, 166:205, READ THE FUCKING BIBLE Its….png)

>>12688840

Does the below sound familiar to another small group of (((people))) today?

BTW, the Talmud is sometimes referred to as the “oral Torah”…. its the oral traditions of the Pharisees.

“The Pharisees with their oral Torah exercised tremendous political power before, during, and after the ministry of Christ. It is in this regard to political power that Rosenberg draws attention to the domination that the Pharisees had even over the Sadducees:”


c273b7  No.12689138

>>12373720

We appreciate your autism.


35d546  No.12690416

>>12688205

Please start a thread. I already know enough to absolutely despise them, but more info will never hurt. I want to know more and you seem knowledgeable.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / agatha2 / cafechan / leftpol / mde / sw / wmafsex / zoo ]