[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / cyoa / doomer / film / gtpone / kc / s / wmafsex ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 62rd Attention-Hungry Games
/eris/ - Wherein Is Explained Absolutely Everything Worth Knowing About Absolutely Anything.

November 2018 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: b7bee1b99298a7c⋯.jpg (75.01 KB, 468x640, 117:160, 58 best images about Nazi ….jpg)

a6bd0a  No.12509241

So is anyone else here a former commie? If so when did you realize it was a load of unrealistic bullshit? How did you come to that conclusion? What do you think is the best strategy to convert commies to Nat-Soc/Fascism?

I personally started my journey towards becoming a National Socialist after learning about the corruption, poverty, mass sociopathy, and all around shitiness that every communist "society" suffered through. How these societies claimed to represent the interest of the worker, yet mainly benefited a select "intellectual" elite. Which soon led me to question the fundamental principles of Marxist thought itself. History is so much more than a linear progression to "utopia" instead it is a endless story of conflict, struggle, and destruction and rebirth. That it is not class conflict that defines most of history, but tribal conflict. "With a few exceptions" That men are not born equal, and that equality itself is undesirable. That defining yourself and the world in purely economic, material terms is retarded. That economics and the way society is structured should be fluid "I.e changing to suit the time and place" rather than solid "narrowly deciding on one economic system, autisticly thinking that one size fits all" That economics should be a means to an end, not the end in itself. And that communism is itself a utopian pipe dream, incompatible with the natural hierarchy found in all mammalian life, and more suited to arthropods like ants and bees.

Sorry about the blog post, I just hope someone else has followed a similar journey, and I wonder how we can wake more people up. Also feel free to post commie cringe.

3ae7c0  No.12509246

>>12509241

I was a tankie then someone showed me TGSNT and told me that "capitalists" were jews and that those same jews created communism. Then I was a nazi. Conversion was basically instant.

It's easy to convert someone who fundamentally despises the system, as long as they aren't a full-blown NPC or fully Bezmenov'd.


f5e093  No.12509262

Kill yourself yid.


797cf7  No.12509271

I was a commie when I was about 10 years old because it was the best form of government for managing large continental empires in Sid Meier's Civilization II.


a6bd0a  No.12509277

>>12509246

Yeah Greatest Story Never Told is great, its what pushed me over the edge into going full blown Nat-Soc. I think that goes for most people here tbh.

>>12509262

>I have autism, please laugh at me.


48e5b5  No.12509293

File: 8d0175a935f3ecb⋯.jpg (146.69 KB, 1280x800, 8:5, Hitler on Marxism and Work….jpg)

File: 7971783be6223ce⋯.png (792.69 KB, 973x487, 973:487, Hitler on Socialism.png)

>>12509262

Hitler talks about in Mein Kampf how communists were usually really easy to convert, and he specifically studied Communism in his early years so that he could more effectively fight against it. You shouldn't hate the average communist that isn't past the point of no return. Hate the leaders who have poisoned their minds.


b41a63  No.12509324

File: 3697844f62b1503⋯.jpg (582.64 KB, 750x1121, 750:1121, 1536866700851.jpg)

>>12509293

Agreed. Communists and Libertarians are actually prototypical NatSocs if informed that the supposed "capitalists" are Jews who do it racially as >>12509246 said, and/or prove that the only environment that Libertarian principles can exist in is one with rigid borders and ethnic homogeneity. It's like judo - you don't resist their notions so much as you just redirect their prior beliefs towards the right path and let their subsequent journey straighten them out.

They're the easier cases though since Communists and Libertarians are political-active types and tend to think more about politics and systems than average people. The question is how to convince other types, like Conservatives and Liberals, that the third option is the best one.


6013b5  No.12509333

No. Now go back to 4chan.


d471e6  No.12509335

I used to be a stalinist. After watching TGSNT, I gained new respect for Hitler and become a strasserist. Now I am a genuine national socialist.


48e5b5  No.12509348

File: a1a7be66cada4db⋯.png (77.3 KB, 1024x768, 4:3, Hitler Masses.png)

File: aef6e7a242e157c⋯.png (72 KB, 3000x2000, 3:2, 1470931269633-2.png)

>>12509324

Hitler informs us how to do that too, but debating with those types is rarely beneficial, although I have had some success.


7499e6  No.12509354

Just looking at different folks changed me, and listening to Rockwell.


3f8076  No.12509375

I've been a National Socialist for a long time, but I've always found it easy to convert communists (who have a reasonable t-count) by pointing out that the "imperialist 1-percenters" are almost all jewish. At the very least, I've created Strasserites who I then tell to watch TGSNT.


f5e093  No.12509377

>>12509293

Easy to convert doesn't mean shit when it's a fucking weak cunt trying to save their own ass. While the cowed dog may be taken in and used until it proves itself a detriment, a fucking traitor will never be accepted nor trusted. Where do you draw the line between a born again fascist and the jew sucking faggot BO?


3f8076  No.12509378

>>12509377

A cowardly, easily-swayed dog can still take a bullet in place of one of its betters.


f5e093  No.12509382

>>12509378

Why waste resources on a dog when you can use a jew to soak bullets?


48e5b5  No.12509399

>>12509377 (Checked)

A traitor is always a traitor, and I don't believe you should ever give them anything other than a bullet. That being said, there are plenty of "Communists" who are misguided, and not malicious. I am in favor of dispelling ignorance for the misguided. I am not in favor of becoming bedfellows with egoist traitors (kike-lites). All white men are natural National Socialists if you can help dispel the siren's song that is modernity.


23b043  No.12509402

kill yourself


f5e093  No.12509411

>>12509399

Checked. Be vigilant.


6e0d3d  No.12509412

>>12509324

>They're the easier cases though since Communists and Libertarians are political-active types and tend to think more about politics and systems than average people.

That seems like the truth. I was a standard Jon Stewart watching liberal/socialist as a teenager, but I was still more focused on politics than most of my peers.


15b3d4  No.12509417

File: 7477adfbe94114b⋯.jpg (89.52 KB, 1032x1076, 258:269, saved.jpg)

>>12509348

Those pics are gold.


48e5b5  No.12509423

File: 69cd6e73e33936b⋯.png (70.35 KB, 1024x768, 4:3, Hitler Racial Stock.png)

File: be480be4edf5719⋯.jpg (96.56 KB, 1000x667, 1000:667, Hitler on Women.jpg)

File: ea12fed7244912d⋯.jpg (99.84 KB, 768x576, 4:3, Hitler on Piety.jpg)

File: 973c719378b528d⋯.png (30.53 KB, 782x506, 17:11, Hitler nature.png)

File: 9b18677a536c23e⋯.png (141.9 KB, 2400x1900, 24:19, 1470931269633-1.png)

>>12509417

Have some more because this board needs more Hitlerists. Read Mein Kampf


15b3d4  No.12509424

File: 32fbef8e7147f8b⋯.jpg (25.13 KB, 500x456, 125:114, That's great.jpg)

>>12509375

>At the very least, I've created Strasserites

That is smart way.


48e5b5  No.12509430

File: c34f14bcce0e044⋯.jpg (500.91 KB, 1000x1817, 1000:1817, 1466981429274-0.jpg)

File: 3acd204eb1990c8⋯.jpg (645.54 KB, 1000x1412, 250:353, 1466981429274-1.jpg)

File: 0c250ef58bf7634⋯.jpg (153.75 KB, 1280x800, 8:5, Hitler on Israel.jpg)

File: f6c0ca351545582⋯.jpg (144.01 KB, 1280x800, 8:5, Hitler on Jewish Art.jpg)

File: 081a3006978f51e⋯.jpg (52.98 KB, 403x262, 403:262, Hitler wisdom.jpg)


15b3d4  No.12509450

File: bd3bfe80bcf563b⋯.jpg (8.78 KB, 255x251, 255:251, Hitler likes this.jpg)


b41a63  No.12509501

File: 96a6df6d94695e0⋯.jpg (44.88 KB, 611x343, 611:343, Mens Club.jpg)

>>12509412

>I was a standard Jon Stewart watching liberal/socialist as a teenager, but I was still more focused on politics than most of my peers.

I'm of the opinion that Communism is a thinking-man's parasite, as it requires a host that has at least a slightly above-average intellect to comprehend beyond the free-stuff veneer and constantly ingratiates them for being so very smart for parroting its precepts. That's why the gravest insult you hear on college campuses is, "You're uneducated," and when the average Communist is challenged in a debate they inevitably resort to, "I've read more than you, therefore I win," or, "Just read this 2,000 page dissertation and you'll understand." Almost all Communists and Marxist-trained people I've encountered are like this.

Libertarians seem to belong to different camps though. There's the Conservative sort who doesn't think too much about any of it but grasps the whole, "Leave me alone," idea of it and goes with it without much nuance. And then there are the, "Taxation is theft," Lolbertarians who get stuck so much in abstraction and ideals that they begin to resemble the Communists in their rambling philosophical rants justifying compound-life and worshiping the free market like a god.

>>12509348

Good graphics. I've found you can debate with Libertarians, even the extreme ones, at least a bit. Communists you cannot because they believe the only reason to talk is to dominate the other person, and debate is just one more tool to gain power. Once the guard goes up, people stop thinking and start reacting off of prior programming, whether their own or what has been taught to them.

>>12509399

>A traitor is always a traitor

That's why the Romans would go after traitors first and foremost, even if they were traitors to the benefit of Romans. But what is the difference between a traitor and a defector? I'd say a traitor is someone who betrays those whom human nature would dictate should be owed absolute loyalty. A traitor to one's own family or people cannot be trusted with anything for instance because even basic extended biology is less important to him than personal gain. I don't think ideological change is necessarily traitorous behavior, though on some specific grounds it could be. Just seems good to be cautious about throwing around the label of traitor so it still means what it needs to mean and cause what it needs to cause in the hearts and minds of good people.

>>12509424

Ah, so getting them to oppose Jewish interested based in mere anti-capitalistic approach rather than recognizing the racial components of the matter? Seems like an easier step to take than going straight to nose-noticing, at least in direct political discourse.


785293  No.12509524

File: 8792b6cd7bd036f⋯.png (98.03 KB, 500x240, 25:12, 801c1698f8557f947f4335d0e8….png)

File: 999df459bd5145c⋯.png (441.32 KB, 800x1370, 80:137, 1424378421460.png)

File: a7b7dee2345bf1b⋯.jpg (1.11 MB, 3816x3464, 477:433, 1424378571493.jpg)

File: 7cb34db6fcc55fb⋯.png (460.63 KB, 1583x5995, 1583:5995, 1441294284669.png)

File: 6586c61413bc4c9⋯.jpg (215.81 KB, 865x1024, 865:1024, 1541565938073.jpg)

I used to believe "everyone is equal" and "race is just a color" back in middle school and high school. Looking back, I cringe yet am humbled. Back then I was just your run-of-the-mill suburb kid who just wanted to go to school, get passable grades, play video games, and enjoy his childhood while it lasted. The propaganda BS started around when I was in seventh grade history class. The previous year's was the same but the seventh grade one was when it was full force. When we studied WWII, we just learned its causes, the various important battles, and the prominent figures, etc. etc. Our teacher used documentary videos that was pretty much demonizing Hitler: it said he hated the Jews (but didn't say why exactly), and Hitler was half-Jewish. And of course we went over the Holocaust. We watched vidoes of Holocaust "survivors" talking about their time in Aushitz Hotel and the terrible conditions they had to endure. Furthermore we watch a video that honored the "six million" that had students fill trains with 6 million paper clips to visualize how "terrible" the genocide was. At this age, I did not really care because I just wanted to get an A in the class, so it was like, "huh a lot of Jews died." Looking back, this is how I was introduced to the Jewish Question.

Regarding the Jews, they are arrogant, visually-unpleasant, lower breed, racemixed, twats who aim for a unified world government where they will be at the top and the Gentiles will be at the bottom: two-class system. The Torah and the Talmud tell them that they are Yahweh's special people and that he is God. Yahweh's not even a god: it's a small desert deity that has little power. Jews and their shills brag about how smart they are, yet they do not realize the difference between cunning and intelligence. Being able to smooth talk a.k.a bullshit your way out of situations is not intelligence, it is cunning. I wonder what a Jew did in his past life to be born as a Jew in this one.

I thank /pol/, despite the shills and the newfags who don't lurk and just start posting threads like a pedophile in a children's daycare, for uncovering the wool over my eyes.


f5e093  No.12509577


90a85d  No.12509592

File: a2a6d3099bdb3b9⋯.jpg (78.79 KB, 508x458, 254:229, marx_arrives.jpg)

>>12509501

> when the average Communist is challenged in a debate they inevitably resort to, "I've read more than you, therefore I win," or, "Just read this 2,000 page dissertation and you'll understand." Almost all Communists and Marxist-trained people I've encountered are like this.

Please, explain just one thing to me: if people don't expect to be able to argue about organic chemistry when they don't know basic chemistry, how the fuck did they come to think that they can refute Marxism when they don't know anything about it?

I mean, look at this supposed "ex-communist": >>12509241

He claims that

1. "fundamental principles of Marxist thought" is that history is "a linear progression to utopia"

2. Marxists suggest that people are born equal, and Communism is about equality.

3. Marxists suggest that one should "define yourself and the world in purely economic, material terms" - bonus points for confusing "material" and "economic"

4. Marxists want to "narrowly decide on one economic system, autisticly thinking that one size fits all"

5. Marxists consider economics not a means to an end, but "the end in itself".

All are literal strawmen from anti-Communist propaganda. Whom is he going to persuade with this bullshit? Larping Red Alert fans?

People openly refuse to understand the position of Marxists (I will admit that it takes some time/effort to grok), but then get offended when told that they are simply unfit for discussion. What the actual fuck? Either learn what you are trying to argue against or stop bothering people.


f5e093  No.12509598

File: a9a53ac97a7f2ee⋯.jpg (306.46 KB, 1200x1702, 600:851, Spinning_ec9d8b_6384236[1].jpg)

>>12509592

Mcfucking kill yourself.


46d3a7  No.12509599

>>12509324

this is a good post, I was more of a lolberg type until I made that realization that only white men give a single solitary fuck about liberty


9e6203  No.12509620

>>12509241

You were never a communist, because you repeat typical made up bullshit about it. Pathetic, try to actually read something.


a6bd0a  No.12509627

>>12509620

>Made up bullshit

Like what?


9e6203  No.12509659

>>12509524

They taught you "everyone is equal" in liberal sense, not economic chances or ownership sense, like in communism.


9e6203  No.12509671

>>12509627

Corruption, poverty, sociopathy, shittiness (that is just cherry on top). Just because there are no capitalist rich, that doenst mean everyone is poor, just you live within your means. What corruption, who corrupts if there are no rich or private businesses that want to gain from that?. Sociopathy - where?. Because some old feudals needed to be removed in civil wars?.

Those were normal peaceful countries, especially after 2WW. Individual, i repeat, individual years of problems caused usually by forces not in gov control, but blamed on it and ideology, dont count.


1f28a9  No.12509672

>>12509599

The fascists most worth their salt are the ones who came from lolbertarianism after realizing it is unrealistic, as you did.

Although I'm starting to resent whites who "just want to be left alone" even by fellow whites in the increasing face of danger facing all of us.


1f28a9  No.12509676

Fuck it, I'll give a bump. Better than the other spam on this board.


9e6203  No.12509682

>>12509501

Jon Kikeovitch is a liberal, not a communist. Just because you treat it as an insult to them, it doesnt make it true.


4f79f6  No.12509692

If you're pro usury, you're a basic bitch commie


a6bd0a  No.12509693

>>12509592

Same fucking shit, one leads to the other. It logically follows, that the liberal idea of equality "We are are all born equal, and only circumstances I.e nurture affects outcomes" leads to the Marxist idea of equality "No one should have power another, we need to share all of our resources, and destroy all exploitation." Why do we need to destroy all hierarchy and exploitation? Well because we're all fundamentally born equal, that the superior is only perceived as superior because of circumstance, and not because they're actually superior. That "exploitation" I.e someone being higher on the social and economic hierarchy than you is bad because we're all born equal, and therefore they are no more deserving of that power than anyone else.


9e6203  No.12509707

>>12509246

Bullcrap. Communism is an ideology, it doesnt belong to one group. It benefited ordinary people, not jews, no usury in it. Tankies would fight Israel too. Zionism is jewish natsoc, are you dumping that ideology too?.


9e6203  No.12509710

>>12509692

Where is the usury in moneyless system that communism is?.


1f28a9  No.12509712

>>12509682

Why are you here? Noone wants to waste their time debating you so that you can get a high from it. Better off just going to /b/ or sticking in /leftypol/.


9e6203  No.12509725

>>12509712

>starts threat about communism

>"why communists talk?"

Im here to show you for example that any private ownership means jews take over everything, but in public ownership, they have individual percents, and non jewish majority has almost everything.


9e6203  No.12509729

>>12509725

*thread


1f28a9  No.12509733

>>12509725

The thread isn't about communism. It's about ex communist National Socialists and ways to convert commies. This is the reason why it's a waste of time to "debate" your kind. You're wasting your own time anyway, you won't find what you're looking for here.


9e6203  No.12509748

>>12509733

>my bullshit got pointed out

>"go away"

No. Scared?.


276dd2  No.12509752

File: 6d9fd61fda320a9⋯.jpg (77.24 KB, 680x673, 680:673, 6d9fd61fda320a9768a609bc7b….jpg)

I was a commie when I was like 14. Then I got my first part-time, after-school job. I slaved away, washing pots & pans for a small time catering company an entire week. I planned out how I much I was going to save, how much I was going to spend, I've worked X number of hours at Y dollars per hour, which comes out to Z dollars in my paycheck - I'll be rich! Nothing's going to stop me now! Then I opened up my paycheck and saw how much the government took from me.

Nothing breaks the spell and frees you from the sweet siren song of communism quite like ending up being the one who has to pay for it.


9e6203  No.12509771

>>12509752

Capitalism screws you by slaving you and paying you scraps, but the gov took some taxes, and communism is bad?. You know bottom 70% of people (so you) still take more from the tax system, than put in?.


276dd2  No.12509795

>>12509771

Other than driving on the precious roads and mailing the occasional letter, I've never once in all my years been in a position to "take from the tax system". Tell me, when do I get my cut?


b01a08  No.12509797

File: d1f6f75810aca60⋯.jpg (70.98 KB, 600x600, 1:1, 1541552816304.jpg)

>>12509771

>Capitalism screws you by slaving you and paying you scraps,

Are you a fucking idiot? In what universe is a vapid generalization like that even close to valid? You have such an broken, idiotic worldview that there's nothing anyone can say to you, because you can't teach a retard calculus, and an ant can never understand a cell phone. PLease kill yourself.

Did you eat breakfast today? If so, I'm willing to bet you didn't farm the wheat for your toast, or pull the egg out from under your own chicken. If you didn't farm your own breakfast, that means by definition, you've used something that someone else made. Right now, you're using a computer you don't deserve. Did you build it? Did you make the discoveries in science necessary to build a computer chip? Did you pull oil out of the ground to make plastic? NO YOU FUCKING DIDN''T YOU COCKSUCKING NIGGERFUCKED RETARD.

Because you've used something you didn't make, you have to give something back. Do you understand? You have to make your own existence worthwhile, and pay back the resources you've so selfishly and stupidly taken from more worthy beings. That means you may have to push carts and bag groceries, or whatever it is you're capable of. If you want to detach from society, and live out your communist utopia, no one is stopping you from making a colony with your butt-buddies in the woods in Siberia. Putin will even give you free land. But because you're a spiteful infantile nigger, you'd probably starve to death because you think the earth should give you food for free.


9e6203  No.12509805

>>12509795

Every gov service, education system, military, agencies that do checks so you dont eat lead in everything, etc, courts that put people in jails so you dont live in a madmax world.

Things you take for granted.


9e6203  No.12509814

>>12509797

>so much trigger

Most inventions are either gov grants/subsidies, even in capitalism. Internet you use was gov DARPA, www is gov CERN, even the chans running software is mostly written for free, not capitalist paid.


276dd2  No.12509815

>>12509797

deserved dubs tbh

>>12509805

There's a difference between contributing resources for the common good and wealth redistribution. A whopping big one. And you know it. Paying for cops, for schools, for soldiers, is all in everyone's best interests. Paying for lazy, shiftless niggers to sit around and breed is not.


1f28a9  No.12509821

>>12509814

Lol well guess i was wrong, you found what you're looking for. I expect better of them, but oh well. Maybe they'll learn eventually.


9e6203  No.12509826

>>12509815

Working so others could be trillionaires isnt worth too. Niggers were brought to US as a workforce, remember?. They got rich off that, everyone else got screwed, like with every capitalist decision benefiting the few. Stop supporting a system where that happens all the time.


b01a08  No.12509828

>>12509814

I didn't think this level of stupidity was possible


3b525c  No.12509836

>>12509707

This is bait.


90a85d  No.12509837

File: 039d691d78155c5⋯.jpg (25.59 KB, 384x379, 384:379, really?.jpg)

>>12509693

> Same fucking shit, one leads to the other. It logically follows, that the liberal idea of equality

Marxism did not develop from Liberalism.

> leads to the Marxist idea of equality "No one should have power another, we need to share all of our resources, and destroy all exploitation."

Abolition of exploitation (unearned income) means that you earn what you contribute. I.e. it is equality of opportunity, not of outcome. The opposite of equalization.

Either way, this idea is hardly unique to Marxism.

For example, 2 Thessalonians 3:10:

>> … If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.

Literally quoted in Soviet constitution, btw.

> Why do we need to destroy all hierarchy and exploitation? Well because we're all fundamentally born equal

I'm sorry, but you are textbook example of arguing with the voices in your own head.

>>12509733

> ex communist

Why do you keep pretending that he ever was communist?


c288d9  No.12509841

>>12509241

Do you have any advice on how to break their partnership between ignorance and abuse of censorship? Any form of inconvenient opinion, no matter how much I twist it or masquerade it for them, gets banned, censored or ignored. In real life this goes as far as them blankly staring at me for a minute before helplessly reaching out to people in the vicinity to start a chant against me (that actually happened multiple times). I also love tripping up politicians and cops in large crowds, but getting through to them yields little results. It's infuriating.


000000  No.12509848

Just natural. A phase of uni until you move to the cities for work and realise reality then you are here.


fdb4ec  No.12509900

>>12509659

>>12509671

Oh great, another "muttmunism has never been tried" debacle.


fdb4ec  No.12509901

>>12509725

>but in public ownership, they have individual percents, and non jewish majority has almost everything

USSR

>>12509748

>Spamming shit like a monkey

>People ignore you

>"You scared"

shoo shoo tranny

>>12509805

Done better by non commies.


fdb4ec  No.12509902

File: 98a262566630a36⋯.jpg (36.52 KB, 433x433, 1:1, 6bf047cd89093731a7b6652d4d….jpg)

File: ec58b34f4eccfc2⋯.jpg (12.4 KB, 220x327, 220:327, 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_14….jpg)

>>12509826

Capitalism is kiked

Communism is kiked.

Both need to die. Thanks for the revelation.


a6ed9f  No.12509912

>>12509797

>tfw not enough of a badass to take up Putin on his free land and homestead in Siberia


1e47f6  No.12509914

File: 9d8c258161ddab7⋯.jpg (202.03 KB, 500x666, 250:333, chairforce.jpg)

Welcome kameraden,

I have journeyed across the entire political spectrum through my life. I have always been interested in politics and especially 'fringe' politics, since I was around 13 (im an oldfag now). My 'progress' on the political spectrum has gone from bottom left to top left to bottom right to top right. Some I progressed through fairly quickly (I wasn't really a 'libertarian' for very long) and that's a bit simplistic. I never really felt at home anywhere until I started really, honestly, studying genuinely far-right or third position/alternative politics. I don't think I was really open to many of those ideas until I started becoming interested in the sciences, as Rockwell said NatSoc is really just nature applied to politics.

Converting different people requires different types of talking points: I'm more or less convinced that your political outlook has more to do with your personality than anything else, and people with interest in 'fringe' political ideas are much more ripe for conversion and dialogue than people with 'conventional/mainstream' ideas.People with conventional/mainstream ideas are usually just interesting in conforming to social norms If we ever took power within a generation these same people would come over to our ideas, because most people aren't actually interested in philosophical truth/higher ideals. It's also important to note certain people posture as being 'fringe/outsiders' who really aren't. Most (but not all) anarcho-kiddies are really just liberals, the fact that they want corporations and govt. to go after people with wrong-think makes this pretty obvious, most don't even believe their own ideas in any practical and meaningful way.

For Marxists, I have found the following talking points to be the most effective:

Anti-Imperialism: The Imperial idea is fundamentally a universalist one, and has as its goal the leveling of all peoples under a specific way of thinking and way of life. Many Marxists are fundamentally anti-imperialist and will even support fairly nationalistic movements (Vietnam, Korea, a whole host of South American and African 'national' movements) but are unwilling to recognize their own ideology has the same universal leveling effect and trends towards a global monoculture, so long as it presents itself a 'proletarian' rather than bourgeois. They'll support poor nations breaking from the global system and international capital, but won't extend the same to

Global banking and capitalism: Here is a point where we share a lot of common ground, but it's a difference in focus. The Marxist viewed the factory owner as the enemy whereas NatSocs simply direct the gaze one level higher and recognize the global finance cartels as the true rulers of society. This is also a good place to talk about the role of bankers in the various leftist revolutions, if they seem open to that information. This is somewhere that libertarians actually kind of half get-it, the understanding that ability to manipulate interest rates gives you almost infinite financial power and this is the major flaw and breaking point for the system. What libertarians wont do is take it to the next step and look at what those banking institutions are actually DOING with that infinite money, because that would end in a criticism of the liberal culture entails.

The catastrophe of Marxist systems: Marx was actually quite good in criticizing capitalism at a systematic level, the problem comes in implementing his solutions. I could wax and wane about why I think these have failed (I think they fail at a fundamental level, they fail to understand the human person and without this cannot scale-up to the economic level) but the reality is that they did fail. I think most Marxists hold onto Marxism because they believe it is the only alternative. You need to break them of their affection to Marxism and at the same time show them that other real alternatives to neoliberal capitalism exist. The Germans did this pretty effectively, and some of it was quite easy for them to be honest. The Soviet Union was a rising power that was attacking Eastern European countries at the time, Hitler during one of his speeches basically told his soldiers on the Eastern front to go observe and interact with the Russians and bring back news, because he knew they'd tell people how messed up the Soviet Union was by observing it with their own eyes. We're now fighting against a sort of historical revisionism that the Marxists are trying to do.

On another note, I find it's far easier to convert or at least have discussion with Euro-Marxists. I have no idea how to even engage with Maoists because I never really got into Maoism myself. They seem like an odd political fringe but they seem to be growing, in part because of the rise of Chinese power (despite the fact that they are in no way Maoist anymore, the reformists basically gutted that system and doing so is the only reason China is still around).


70aa0d  No.12509919

Whilst I was never a filthy commie, I do think these threads can be very beneficial. You faggots will be able to pick on those sore spots that make commies uncomfortable and either convert them to us, or make them so uncomfortable that they piss off and cease to shit up our board. Please share your story even if you do not consider it very interesting; it could well save a life.


1e47f6  No.12509937

File: 0f21165bd85160c⋯.jpg (49.58 KB, 504x604, 126:151, taylorSSwift.jpg)

>>12509914

These are of course only entry level discussion points. With any discussion with your political opponents, it is always best to start off with your common ground. Start with points where your ideas overlap with others, and then start breaking off to where you differ once you've started the dialogue. If you start off with 'why Marxism failed' then you'll just create an adversarial discussion and this never accomplishes anything. Political debates always have an emotional subtext, and opening with disagreement is signaling 'I'm your enemy, we're fighting here'.

Once you've establishes that Marxism failed, repeatedly, in a variety of contexts you can move onto the why, and this is more difficult because it becomes more philosophical. It becomes an education in the nature of hierarchy, the role of the government, the reality of racial/gender differences, the role of spirituality, etc. It becomes an education as to why you can't reduce man down to purely economic terms, and that this is the real rebellion against both Marxism and Capitalism.


8151b6  No.12509986

I was a Bernie supporting socialist, then when I saw Bernie get on his cuck knees before Hillary I knew something was off. My views began to change as I became more and more disgusted with the left until I transistioned to Natsoc, and from Natsoc to a Rene Guinon style traditionalist. We don't have to convert people, they'll do that on their own, and those who don't were always worthless to begin with.


7cfdd9  No.12510112

File: ed64162dacb21e4⋯.jpg (74.93 KB, 704x485, 704:485, fuck-stalin.jpg)

>>12509241

I really just wish you said you started caring about your race, the white race, because its produced everything of value on the planet, peaceful productive relatively happy societies (which would be happier under Natsoc instead of capitalism) and because its under attack by Jews and non-whites who will wipe it out through a myriad of ways including but not limited to racemixing.

Work on it.


a42770  No.12510115

File: 014c3c8094e120f⋯.jpg (31.54 KB, 177x200, 177:200, 1304521594320.jpg)

I was born in the USSR, so technically, I was a commie. Being someone else really wasn't an option. I wore a red tie as a schoolboy and studied Marx, Lenin and Stalin at school and then university. I knew it was all bullshit (propaganda about a bright future cannot trump the reality of living in a shithole), but speaking out would have landed both me and my family in hot water. Yes, even during Stagnation.

Boy, was I happy when all this shit crashed and burned. Then I learned English, got internet access, found the chans and you know the rest.

t. old fart


7cfdd9  No.12510116

File: a010a2020117b3d⋯.png (492.82 KB, 2300x940, 115:47, Living-In-National-Sociali….png)

File: e6decb758807d0d⋯.jpg (49.67 KB, 520x349, 520:349, 12 years not a slave natso….jpg)

We probably will never experience it but a utopian society did exist.


fdb4ec  No.12510170

>>12509986

>René Guénon died on Sunday, January 7, 1951; his final word was "Allah".[20]


a42770  No.12510176

>>12510170

>Guénon's own practice was purely Islamic. He is "not known ever to have recommended anyone to become a Hindu, whereas he introduced many to Islam".

>Guénon agreed to establish a new Masonic Lodge in France

>this lodge, belonging to the Grande Loge de France, remains active today.

Some traditionalist he was.


7813ce  No.12510204

>>12509501

"Theres a cultural issue in elitist Jewish cliques thats never addressed" bam kicks em right in the almonds activated switch.


7813ce  No.12510222

>>12509592

Your bullshit ideology is dying, and we are the ones to kill it for good: one worker at a time.


8df0da  No.12510230

>>12509592

>Please, explain just one thing to me: if people don't expect to be able to argue about organic chemistry when they don't know basic chemistry, how the fuck did they come to think that they can refute Marxism when they don't know anything about it?

By that same logic, how could Marx pass judgement about workers or work when he never had a job?


90a85d  No.12510287

File: 99dc648aa72f15e⋯.jpg (51.32 KB, 275x413, 275:413, no survivors.jpg)

>>12510222

> Your bullshit ideology is dying, and we are the ones to kill it for good: one worker at a time.

Welfare queen, if you kill all the workers, who is going to keep you fed?

>>12510230

> By that same logic, how could Marx pass judgement about workers or work when he never had a job?

Firstly, he did.

Secondly, he didn't "pass judgement about workers".

Thirdly, "not reading anything" is not the same as "not experiencing first-hand".

>>12509919

> I do think these threads can be very beneficial.

You are horribly wrong. It can only make you retards look like idiots (most /pol/-educated stand out like sore thumbs).

> will be able to pick on those sore spots that make commies uncomfortable

It may come as a shock, but every single one of those "ex-commies" is a larper. Including supposedly "Soviet-born".


000000  No.12510301

Communism sounds all good. But if you want it to work you need eugenics.

How the fuck can you be a communist and not a racist?

Non-whites will never work as long as there are white people around to be robbed of gibs.

Even if you would find a way to convince the 10-20% of non-whites with a higher IQ to join "the revolution" then you would have the jews which would want to be the ones in control.


000000  No.12510305

>>12509592

> "I've read more than you, therefore I win," or, "Just read this 2,000 page dissertation and you'll understand."

Ask them how much non-whites read.


a42770  No.12510324

>>12510287

I can't help but laugh at your unwarranted arrogance. There's a Russian saying "trying to scare a hedgehog with a naked ass". I think it applies to you perfectly.


aebdf4  No.12510333

We've got plenty of marxist kikes and isreali zionist kikes on here right now,see Breivik thread venerating the jewish terrorist


058f31  No.12510357

I thought communism sounded good when my 6th grade teacher taught the class it's "a perfect system that hasn't been tried yet"


c8b3d5  No.12510416

File: 7ffff3c6bfd4a87⋯.jpg (6.89 KB, 197x196, 197:196, leftypork.jpg)

File: 2fb7c29b16ad8d2⋯.mp4 (1.9 MB, 480x360, 4:3, The_state_of_leftypol_2.mp4)


5d57c9  No.12510428

How can a NatSoc debate this marxist notion that Fascist regimes really were only serving German capitalist interests, not those of German workers? Communist literature seems to go heavy on it. Should we even read it to better understand the enemy? What are your opinions on Michael Parenti's "Blackshirts and Reds"?


fdb4ec  No.12510433

>>12510287

>Welfare queen

This is the deadly mistake of the commies. They assume people here are on gibs like they and their subhumans families are.


9e6203  No.12510435

>>12510115

And then what happened, since there was a big economic crash after change?. Everyone started living in luxury?.


9e6203  No.12510437

>>12510433

100% employment in communism.


fdb4ec  No.12510441

>>12510428

>German capitalist interests, not those of German workers

You don't. It is straight up stupid and lying. Hitler tried to end class warfare buy doing what Bismarck did, forcing the capital of Germany to start subsidizing the workers' life while remembering at the same times the proles are utterly retarded and cannot be trusted with the life blood of Germany, heavy industries.

Proles are workers and capitalists will always be rich for a reason.

Hitler understood that. So did any non commie fuck.

>>12510435

People didn't have to force themselves to feed the useless anymore and they gleefully piss on marx and lenin statues.

>>12510437

Yes yes, going around the car park looking for lazy people is employment. Protip, subhuman bourgious western scum, we Europeans lived through it.


9e6203  No.12510472

>>12510441

>i shit on my people, its so great now

The wonders of capitalism.


fdb4ec  No.12510503

>>12510472

>Workers in NSDAP Germany were shat upon

Again and again the commie rat repulses anyone with IQ above 90.


9e6203  No.12510512

>>12510503

>rich jews get the wealth, fuhrer gets the power, workers get propaganda that its in their good.

So much winning.


a42770  No.12510530

File: 4979401354939fc⋯.gif (88.61 KB, 600x450, 4:3, 1431747895898.gif)

>>12510435

No, there was much conflict and struggle, since the retarded commies destroyed many native industries and replaced them with obsolete factories churning out obsolete garbage - like tanks which no one needed. So, the people had to adapt, improvise and survive until their economies could be rebuilt. Some countries, especially in Central Asia, never recovered. Some recovered almost completely (Baltics).

Red-assed cunts like you made sure that there was a spanner in all works and that the progress was slow because "muh shared values" and "muh precious factories" and "the West doesn't need you". It took decades to root out most of red infestation of governments, and this process is still incomplete. But don't you worry, all will get their due eventually.


72badc  No.12510534

Daily reminder: North Korea is a COMMUNIST state


000000  No.12510538

Communism does not work.

National Socialism does not work.

Ideas that lead to senseless violence, to genocide, to starvations, to any form of mass death, is not the answer.

Both of those ideas have been tried, but they did not work.

There is enough evidence that we will be fine on Earth without resorting to violence or crime. If your conduct and mind is truly honorable, then this should be beyond obvious.

And if it is not: Reform. Reform, or think of a better answer. You cannot lie or cheat this answer. It must be the truth.

If you are curious about truth, then comprehend why our tribes were called barbarians once.

An answer is to comprehend civilization.


a42770  No.12510549

File: 20674efb4556055⋯.jpg (28.68 KB, 396x500, 99:125, 1323463719732.jpg)

>>12510538

>National Socialism does not work.

Yeah, it fails so badly it took the whole world 12 years to shut down a single NS state.

>torpedo

Every time.


82248e  No.12510551

>>12509707

>Communism is an ideology, it doesnt belong to one group.

it's just the same thousands-of-years old jewish tricks re-packed with a gay atheist skin.

>It benefited ordinary people,

it benefited jews.

>not jews, no usury in it.

if it didn't benefit jews then why did they invented it? you don't need usury when the population get transformed into literal slaves instead of wage slaves.

>Tankies would fight Israel too.

all jews are the enemy, not just their criminal desert base. you /leftypol/ cunts are retarded.

>Zionism is jewish natsoc, are you dumping that ideology too?.

You're one dumb motherfucker. zionism is jewish globalism with the objective of conquering the entire planet.


000000  No.12510582

>>12510549

I don't think you are seeing the full picture then.

Either answer leads to an echo chamber, isolated from the world outside. Many of the ideals that National Socialism fought for are correct, but enough of them are wrong that it will not work.

If we want to build a glorious empire, then it's best to work together. But that is assuming honorable, fair conduct from everyone involved. Those that use lies or cheats or used violence to justify themselves will have failed to comprehend civilization. They must reform and join us.

If you are truly looking for the answer, the concept that is perfectly true, then it needs to be an answer that leads to life for the next billion years or two..

Anything else is suicide.


a6e59a  No.12510585

>>12509592

>be retarded Communist

>don't even know that the jew Karl Marx would go on to admit in his later writings that his earlier work (i.e. the ones dealing with Communism and capital) were highly flawed (though I'm entirely sure that he was well aware that this "ideology" would harm workers and only benefit the blood-sucking, jewish merchants)

>Still continues to believe in this ideology even though its creator effectively discredited it himself

Have you even read any books?

I've read most of the trash from /leftykike/ (Marx, Stirner, etc.) and it's all completely idiotic. Stirner's books gave me a few chuckles as I couldn't believe that people actually bought the degenerate bullshit he peddles in his writings.

My advice to you is to actually understanding what is being said in whatever book you are reading.


90a85d  No.12510612

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12510534

> Daily reminder: North Korea is a COMMUNIST state

Cuba is. With DPRK it is a bit debatable (it is highly misrepresented in western mass-media; hard to tell fact from fiction).

Though, I'm not going to shy away from it.


fdb4ec  No.12510621

>>12510582

>>12510611

So when is the holohoax going to be exposed by kikes, hhmmmmm?

Lot of hippie bullshit with no solution here.


a3be5c  No.12510644

File: bee7e9ab8a3c170⋯.jpg (Spoiler Image, 76.25 KB, 460x538, 230:269, aDxYZQw_460s.jpg)

>>12509592

>he didn't watch Bezmenov

Your kind are the first to be backstabbed by sociopaths and narcissists who are more ruthless and bloodthirsty than you could ever be, kek.


7ea3f8  No.12510667

File: 93385fd31553f58⋯.png (121.56 KB, 402x816, 67:136, 93385fd31553f5848483cc6278….png)

>>12509592

<*presents idea*

>hey that's an interesting belief you have there buddy, could you tell me more?

<go read this 2,000 page textbook, then you're worthy of my time

>uh, that's a little extreme, I'm only passingly interested in your thoughts since you brought them up, mind briefly summarizing your main points? I want a general idea of what you're about before I decide whether to invest a lot of my time and energy into researching this

<LOL! go back to /pol/ you ignorant fag! BTFO! Haha I sure won that debate!

>I have no reason to believe you're anything but a troll trying to waste my time and rile me up, goodbye

and that's how every discussion with /leftypol/ goes


000000  No.12510681

It does not have to be real for it to be accepted. It is a simulation. If political leaders begin to seriously carry it out, then that alone is the issue at hand here.

But you do not have to be guilty: It did not involve you.

No matter if it was real or not, you are not of that time. It is better to not have war. It is better to do glorious things instead. Humans are your allies. Anyone who thinks differently is not humanity. They are degenerates. They must be reformed with sane moralization.

Humans are your allies, so if you ignore this, you will find yourself alone.

As for solutions, have you pondered that there is not actually a problem? If there is a problem, then solve it in a way that when spoken, presented in math, or with computers, leads to a united humanity. It must be true, without lies, cheats, or deliberate evil. It is fine to make mistakes, but if you utilize a simulation, you can already find things that will not work.

I have already explored National Socialism with open honesty. I thought it might work. But it does not work in full. Only the socialism aspect, as it is presented there, works. Because words are slippery, I will mention that this is not socialism in the sense of economics.

It is the idea of having a proper root. A self, a family, a community, a nation, but it must go further: You must have a united humanity living among the nature on Earth. Nothing else will work. The ultra long term is what we are trying to accurately and sanely plan. It is sane because it does not lead to destruction or war.

It will lead to new life and beautiful creations instead.


99c0cc  No.12510696

I was a commie throughout high school, then I actually read kaptial and the manifesto instead of lie about reading it. That pretty much sums it up…


e54329  No.12510701

>>12509592

>if people don't expect to be able to argue about organic chemistry when they don't know basic chemistry, how the fuck did they come to think that they can refute Marxism when they don't know anything about it?

Because Marxism is not a science.


7cfdd9  No.12510716

File: be1541547b2da86⋯.jpg (68.46 KB, 706x534, 353:267, leftypol-perma.JPG)

>>12510667

Youre doing it wrong if they bother trying to argue with you at all.


c00976  No.12510723

>>12509241

Knowing what the fucking communists did in russia and the USSR, pol pot, Maoism, how the fuck can one unironically be a communist?

>but that wasn't real communism!

It's amazing how many times I've fucking heard that over the years.. Nowdays I don't even see it as a movement of goodwill corrupted by bad people, it's simply an impossible vision because there can *never* be true equality; a neuroscientist will always be able to contribute more to society than a drug addled crack addict and his contribution should be rewarded as such, and not have his funds taken so that the crack addict can buy more drugs for his unhealthy habit. I believe this is the same reason that democracy cannot truly function as a unbiased, objective system, because one way or another the media controls the narrative, again.

It's true that not so long ago I thought equality of outcome was the answer, but again, a system that rewards on merit not on social status or any other factor is the true honest system I think.

Communism isn't even an ideal anymore, but a jewish construct to enable them to exert more control over the people with lies and deceit. Their current vehicle in the west is democracy. If anyone is still unsure/uncertain about this, watch the greatest story never told, and despair at how far we've traveled in reverse gear.


e42a68  No.12510756

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12509241

Communism and National Socialism are two sides of the same boot-licking coin. Communist can easily flip but this doesn't means it gets any better.


c00976  No.12510762

File: 04a5eccf636e23f⋯.png (27.71 KB, 672x347, 672:347, 04a5eccf636e23f4f717a0bc96….png)

>>12510756

Nice D&C kike


7cfdd9  No.12510770

File: d69605fa0e7027c⋯.png (394.92 KB, 1364x921, 1364:921, Communists-Libertarians-Fa….png)

File: 12d940e60572c44⋯.jpg (15.97 KB, 680x271, 680:271, irrelevant-libertarian.jpg)

File: 4a9cf053b9eed0f⋯.png (26.68 KB, 972x521, 972:521, antifa-and-antifa-apologis….png)


e42a68  No.12510771

>>12509837

> I.e. it is equality of opportunity, not of outcome.

labor theory of value puts equal mark between opportunity and outcome m8. if there is difference it because of "exploitation" says Marxism.

But archaic labor theory doesn't work and this where Marxism falls flat on its face and can't get up.


0f208f  No.12510772

File: f4049c060150369⋯.jpeg (799.61 KB, 2048x637, 2048:637, 4D4BB256-D4C9-48AC-A46C-E….jpeg)

File: 040e6ca5cf1429e⋯.jpeg (2.7 MB, 2048x1458, 1024:729, 5A5B6F30-7653-4D61-8145-0….jpeg)

>>12509914

>>12509937

Great posts anon, capped.


54bd68  No.12510773

>>12510549

>Yeah, it fails so badly it took the whole world 12 years to shut down a single NS state

And they had to get the US to help them because every other country on the fucking planet other than Japan, Italy, and a few neutral countries were getting their asses kicked by one NS state and sometimes Italy.


8d92c5  No.12510779

>>12509241

I wanted a socialist utopia, but then it hit me that this could only be accomplished with Aryans. Then I got to the root what had been holding back Aryans from bringing back the Imperium/Utopia: The jews.


8d92c5  No.12510783

>>12510756

<Look at me Spooks! Look how retarded I am!


11bcbd  No.12510793

File: bdf1e164d38f2c5⋯.jpg (63.83 KB, 500x500, 1:1, jK4dXVsxU1g.jpg)

My family and I immigrated to the United States from post-Soviet Russia when I was six years old. No, I am not Jewish, although I am a bit of a mutt of Eastern European ethnicities (namely, Russian, Ukrainian, and Armenian).

Among the things they remember of their explanations of times in Soviet Russia and onward are as follows:

>Absolutely no choice.

Everyone owned the same furniture, got the same education, had the same prospects. My mother was only able to get out of the educational rut because my grandfather paid for private tutors.

>Rampant instability.

Father lived in Ukraine and was in his late teens when Chernobyl occurred. He remembers that afterwards, there was just chaos in the country. Mother lived in Armenia and experienced power outages continually, sometimes for upwards of a month.

>Corruption.

Many of my relatives were involved with the (((government))), with most of them ending in poor situations after choosing to deviate. I would be happy to share stories after this I have in a couple of minutes.


90a85d  No.12510794

File: df5e080e2b17281⋯.gif (7.14 MB, 320x240, 4:3, vuvuzela.gif)

>>12510667

Firstly, why do you expect to be spoonfed? People come to the board to discuss specific things, not to teach them. If you do get taught, you can't argue, as extremely oversimplified tl;dr will not include all the arguments that were already discussed exhaustively. You can only come up with extremely basic stuff, and, basically, ask to teach you more. Thus, there is nothing you can contribute even if someone invests time and effort.

If you want to discuss something, why don't you discuss practical questions?

Secondly, you missed the very beginning of discussion, where someone goes straight to "Marx was obviously wrong, LET ME EXPLAIN HOW".

I mean, look at this "genius": >>12510716

He goes straight for VUVUZELA meme, without even bothering to check if there is anyone who thinks that Venezuela is Socialist (spoiler alert: there isn't). People are fucking tired of this. It's not just a meme. It's an old meme.

And, yes. Some retard will say that "not real Socialism" somehow applies here. I've been there a thousand times.


90a85d  No.12510810

>>12510772

Yesss. Go explain people how Imperialism is AKSHUALLY an "Imperial idea". Everyone needs a good laugh.


e42a68  No.12510812

File: 50225cd8528cd83⋯.jpg (58.67 KB, 610x913, 610:913, 75637.jpg)

>>12510793

>father (((Ukrainian)))

>mother (((Armenian)))

> No, I am not Jewish

Дашо вы таки говорите!


7499e6  No.12510816

>>12510794

Hey tranny.


134ac7  No.12510819

File: 37fbae806a61312⋯.jpg (1.2 MB, 2448x3264, 3:4, IMG_20181126_195435.jpg)

Not a commie myself, I came here from Lolbertarian/Ron Paul to Right Wing of the Republican party, towards Fascist until the last election. However, my girlfriend has moved from being a borderline commie to being pretty hardcore RWDS and her transition has been very interesting to me.

It essentially involved me meming hard on the FBI crime stats and calling the race for certain crimes we saw as journalists before we had an official report. Over time she went from laughing at my "racist" comments to sighing and saying something like "Guess what race it was." The thing that was affecting her was that the "meme" or rather the nugget of fact was having predictive properties. Since she had no way of refuting my stance with facts, something as a journalist she values, she had to change her view because it was simply unfounded.

Being from Minnesota, a state where there are tons of Somalian men with no direction besides gibs, she began to hate them for being parasites. How dare they get to live better than us, where she is from a long line of Americans, and I am native and German mixed, my mother's side fought all the way back in the revolution. Do we not deserve better than the immigrants? Then why are we barely scraping by, unable to afford the copays for health insurance while the leeching niggers seem to always have money and are living in better conditions than us. We are literally serving a vital civic function yet we can't afford gas? This made her angry, and then to top that off, she was groped several times at Wal-Mart…in rural Minnesota(nice?) by the Somalians. She was told by Wal-Mart security both times. "It's just their culture, they don't know any better. Just let it go." This made her want action. As a classical feminist, someone who wants woman rights, how can she also be for having people getting away with violating those same rights?

So during the last election she voted trump as much as she hated it, and had come from a worldview of "open borders" to wanting a final solution. She's not perfected yet in her worldview, none of us are, that's why we have moved in this direction from ideas like lobergtarianism. But she is moving in the right direction.

I'm telling this story because it shows you all that your memes are powerful and they do work. We can save some of the "normie" population with those memes and ideas in cases where the people are willing to look at facts and align their worldview with said facts. The power that said facts have over such people, is that once they are clued into the fact that they have been duped by the "mass media" and their education, they feel revulsion and the meme's power is amplified. We can save some people.


2eb842  No.12510884

File: e982237450c3c42⋯.png (173.28 KB, 471x349, 471:349, just an explosion.png)

File: f7d464961744fe2⋯.jpg (39.38 KB, 380x478, 190:239, just a tree.jpg)

>>12510819

Memes are powerful propaganda, because they're simple, extreme, and can be repetitious. They're also funny to people, and people let their guards down when they laugh. I'm glad you got a gf too, make sure to have 6 kids to make up for faggy liberals.


82248e  No.12510915

>>12510611

>Jews are not the enemy.

shut the fuck up leftypol trannykike trashbag

jews are the ultimate enemy


1fb03a  No.12510927

>>12510287

>Firstly, he did.

No he didn't. Marx was buddy with rich enablers who put him on the tab of their company and diverted money from their company to him for shitposting unqualified and unintelligent "opinions" on the level of YouTube comments parotting Wikipedia for a few months of his life. For the rest of his life Marx just leeched from others. There are not even seemingly authentic records he has ever even set as much as a foot into a factory leave alone worked a place requiring actual physical labour one of his most favorite words.

>Secondly, he didn't "pass judgement about workers"

He did. Without any qualification to do so and only shit came out as everyone would expect.

>Thirdly, "not reading anything" is not the same as "not experiencing first-hand".

"Talking shit from your ass" is not the same as "philosphical theory" and other edgy buzzwords you faggots dont even understand


1fb03a  No.12510947

>>12510667

>go read this 2,000 page textbook, then you're worthy of my time

>2000 pages can be summarized to 1 simple line of

>bloated pile of bullshit trying to sound smart sprinkled with a few facts they including their Messiah Marx pulled out of the avergage 200 page undergrad "economics of X" text book you can find at the library once you translate edgy marxist catchphrases into simple standard terminology that just didnt sound "smart" enough for their LARP as intellectuals


68bbdb  No.12510979

>>12510611

>Jews are not the enemy.

based TORpedo.


a6e59a  No.12511016

>>12510611

>When I use my own retarded lexicon, I can make it look as though anything and everything is good

Nice try, faggot.


8b4521  No.12511021

File: 3bb7e3a6e705d4f⋯.png (1.35 MB, 1314x1503, 146:167, 29814073a266b8aea2e23ae9c9….png)

File: 17918fa05934a94⋯.jpg (576.51 KB, 2592x1944, 4:3, f5157e2c3df8225f6655b1a3b4….jpg)

File: 273bebf366a5371⋯.jpg (584.56 KB, 2592x1944, 4:3, af4894ffa07470b8e27268549e….jpg)


11bcbd  No.12511041

File: 083854537e22f52⋯.jpg (139.1 KB, 469x616, 67:88, arno_breker_kameradschaft.jpg)

>>12510812

Пошел нахуй, жид безмозглый. Небось прогуглил ты эту фразу.

>>12510793

I'll tell a story about my maternal grandfather.

>be my grandfather

>intelligent Armenian man who stays committed to intellectual growth for your entire life

>top of the class everywhere you go, perfect marks constantly

>eventually earn a position at a nuclear research facility in Yerevan at the ripe old age of 27

>work on paper that is eventually published and deemed appropriate to present at a conference in Switzerland

<but you are not a member of the Communist Party, so you are not allowed to leave the country to present it

>after Chernobyl incident, USSR starts to treat nuclear power skeptically. The reactor you work at falls into disarray, and the country goes into power failure repeatedly

>this continues on into the fall of the USSR, where Armenia is practically a shithole

>decide to reinvent yourself and help the country

>start a bank with the explicit intent of benefiting the people

>goes pretty successfully, you make enough to live relatively well and educate your daughter with elite tutors

>but most of the money ultimately goes to the people, and Armenia sees marginal growth

>one night, you are invited to a business partner's house for a dinner

>eating and talking

<all of a sudden, you realize what exactly this is

<the motherfucker poisoned you

>you fall unconscious before a group of men shoves you in a car and then dumps you on the side of the road to die

>miraculously, you survive, but with significant brain damage

>find out from your family members that business partners forged your signatures and liquidated all your assets in the meantime

<your friends abandoned you

<you have nothing left, not even the very thing you created to give back and save your nation

I was fourteen when my mother first told me this story, and I have been enraged with the world ever since. It is obvious that this was the doing of the (((mob))) that eventually took control of Russia and other post-Soviet countries. This rage builds up a fire in me that shall never cease, not until every last one of those bastards' lives is terminated in a more appalling way than how they tried to end my grandfather's.


8b4521  No.12511045

>>12510794

>It doesn't apply because I say so

Nevuh bin dun befoe


160eaf  No.12511050

>>12509324

You don't gain power by appealing to centrists, you appeal to centrists by gaining power.


b5a831  No.12511079

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12509241

Full blown old-school Stalinist as enlisted member of the KKE reporting in. Quite redpilling experience.


a6e59a  No.12511091

Communism was such a load of jewish bullshit that my great grandfather and his cousin set up a small commune (c. early 1930s) with some other locals so that they could live outside of the corrupt mess that the (((Communist))) state had intentionally created.


0c69c4  No.12511093

I was born Natsoc but my friends are generally fanatical commies of the artistic variety, we can always agree on anti-capitalist sentiments and it's as important for us to remove Zionist elements from the Right as it is for them to drop Marx and the rest of their (((intellectuals))).


2eb842  No.12511108

>>12511050

Most centrists are slave like. It's the same reason they don't vote, they're waiting to see who gains control and are willing to exist under that regime.


58b431  No.12511114

>>12509241

So, what arguments should I use when converting my commie friend into natsoc? He's a marxist-leninist.


b41a63  No.12511116

File: 613482d95dbbc65⋯.jpg (199.24 KB, 940x1390, 94:139, 1930s-vintage-german-propa….jpg)

>>12509592

>if people don't expect to be able to argue about organic chemistry when they don't know basic chemistry, how the fuck did they come to think that they can refute Marxism when they don't know anything about it?

That's not how it goes at all. After saying you reject some tenant of Marxism, the Communist comes out proclaiming this or that framework rhetoric device or platitude that usually leads the ignorant into a compliance trap such as, "You don't want to be racist, do you?" or "Equality is the greatest good, right?" When you don't play in their framework and instead explain, in detail, the nature of their material dialectic and the nature of their rhetorical traps and why ultimately their original position is wrong - that is, to debate honestly - they get frustrated and resort to the, "I've read more; read more," bullshit. It's when you prove you know enough of Marxism that they pull out that phraseology, not when you're just an average joe. But you would know this already, /leftypol/

>>12509620

See? There it is. All someone has to do with unrepentant Communists is point out the trickery and tactics of their rhetoric, and they'll crumble into simple insults and drivel from the ego shock. For the audience though, it may be worthwhile to deconstruct their manipulative rhetoric, such as:

>>12509710

>Where is the usury in moneyless system that communism is?

In the lead-up to it, as a method of getting the money and power to overthrow capitalism and removing assets from the individual and giving it to the "collective". Other tools for the Revolution are taxation, requisition, and of course execution which, once true Communism is established, will become largely unnecessary. You know full well the utopia is a fairyland where money and inequality and the boogiemen no longer exist. You might as well dishonestly ask a Christian, "Why work hard in life when there is no suffering in Heaven?"

>>12509837

>Abolition of exploitation (unearned income) means that you earn what you contribute.

And Marx begins on the idea that there is an irreconcilable conflict between owners and workers that is solved not by improving the hierarchy but destroying it. It is on that basis that exploitation is defined and extended to property-ownership and the idea of owning any asset, along with other material dialectic theses and antitheses to destroy the various things standing in the way of the classless, property-less society. You know this, but you disingenuously conflate colloquial understandings of exploitation (unjust acquisition and treatment) with Communist definitions in order to appear reasonable to the layman.

The fact that the Communist knows these kinds of arguments are bullshit and is knowingly preying off of the hopeful ignorance of their opposition is typical of Communist dialog. That's why they react so poorly when their rhetoric is confronted. The Communist of this sort is not interested in arriving at truth or learning more, just winning the argument. Always be on guard.

>>12509914

>>12509937

Good analysis, anon. I'll have to work harder to be a good cop about talking with Marxists. I'm too aggressive obviously.

>>12510794

>why do you expect to be spoonfed?

There's a difference between spoonfeeding someone basic things and demanding they invest dozens of hours into taxing research. I suspect Communists like to demand this because it strokes their egos since they, big-brained as they are, have done that reading. It also explains why they get infuriated with those who can counter their 2,000 page dissertation with a few simple sentences and simple reasoning.

>>12510819

Awesome story. Keep on the right track then.


58b431  No.12511125

>>12511114

I forgot to mention that he's been making lots of jew and black jokes and generally doesn't give a shit about being offensive.


4835c6  No.12511131

File: 1bc81cdb2779fbd⋯.png (10.04 KB, 429x410, 429:410, closerlook.png)

>>12509324

>dat image

Ayy the feels brethren


c00976  No.12511141

File: f8d0b40a7652e3d⋯.jpg (109.91 KB, 768x768, 1:1, brendan.jpg)

>>12510287

How does it feel knowing that in soviet society people like you would be lined up against the wall and shot?


2eb842  No.12511182

>>12511114

>>12511125

So what do you guys disagree on? The race stuff?


58b431  No.12511205

>>12511182

Not race stuff, but political/economic, he still believes in the "to each according to their need" sorta stuff.


58b431  No.12511207

>>12511205

He's of the belief that we're all equal, also anti-imperialistic yet also hates israel and jews.


1e47f6  No.12511304

>>12510772

I would have put effort into fixing the gramatical mistakes and stylistic errors if I knew it was being saved, but II'm glad you found worth in them.

>>12510810

Imperialism isn't an imperial idea and in no place do I claim it is. The point is that it is a world-leveling process and with regard to this the distinction between Marx and capital is trivial.


000000  No.12511352

But why shouldn't each person have what they need, according to what they need? Isn't that logical? Is it a fear of corruption?


e42a68  No.12511390

>>12511041

Кiк у пархатенького жиденка та бамбануло!


e42a68  No.12511409

File: 697140772b5735f⋯.jpg (83.2 KB, 968x544, 121:68, 54345.jpg)

>>12511352

>Is it a fear of corruption?

Yes. It works till following persons arrives

>my needs that you should be my slaves

Then system collapses.


fbd5de  No.12511426

File: a6d3fa80e2adfbd⋯.jpg (95.67 KB, 728x546, 4:3, stalins-economic-policies-….jpg)

>>12509241

>So is anyone else here a former commie? If so when did you realize it was a load of unrealistic bullshit?

communists as viewed from perspective of western europe and US is not a real communisam that (was) practiced in eastern europe, USSR and china. this are 2 (almost) completely different concepts.

in western europe and US "leftist" are preaching marx-leninisam. in USSR (russia actually) they tried it and it did not work. marx/lenin theory was a free market and capitalism, both subject to state control (NEP). it did not work…and then stalin came with different economic policies and that worked.

marx / leninisam was created by jews (they were both jewish) and it did not work. jews are selling in western europe and US this same concept. not communism that was practiced by stalin and USSR

tl;dr there are 2 types of communism. a jewish communism and communism


e42a68  No.12511467

File: f3eda79269396ac⋯.jpg (57.09 KB, 640x645, 128:129, r324r32.jpg)

>>12511426

>marx/lenin theory was a free market and capitalism, both subject to state control (NEP).

>marx

>free market and capitalism

Marx called for complete abolishing of capitalism. Ss property (capital property)=theft according to him. No people ever legalized theft. So all (capital) property should be confiscated from owners. No exceptions. Very logical.

As for Lenin he hadn't any political platform, he was the political prostitute.

Stalin tried to implemented what Marx suggested. but failed. As when he removed capitalist at the same time he created another classes of parasites who don't produce added value and therefore do no useful work. State managers (Stalin included), professional military mercenaries from officer corps, police, secret polcie (NKVD).


1974dd  No.12511492

>>12509262

This fucking autism.

I fucking miss old /pol/

Any other first wavers here.


d185b0  No.12511493

File: 846334e08149bac⋯.png (318.02 KB, 885x873, 295:291, Generation.png)

File: abd55af069b5e9f⋯.png (732.06 KB, 704x808, 88:101, This is actually not a gir….png)

>>12509914

>The catastrophe of Marxist systems: Marx was actually quite good in criticizing capitalism at a systematic level, the problem comes in implementing his solutions. I could wax and wane about why I think these have failed (I think they fail at a fundamental level, they fail to understand the human person and without this cannot scale-up to the economic level) but the reality is that they did fail. I think most Marxists hold onto Marxism because they believe it is the only alternative. You need to break them of their affection to Marxism and at the same time show them that other real alternatives to neoliberal capitalism exist. The Germans did this pretty effectively, and some of it was quite easy for them to be honest. The Soviet Union was a rising power that was attacking Eastern European countries at the time, Hitler during one of his speeches basically told his soldiers on the Eastern front to go observe and interact with the Russians and bring back news, because he knew they'd tell people how messed up the Soviet Union was by observing it with their own eyes. We're now fighting against a sort of historical revisionism that the Marxists are trying to do.

If you want a good redpill on the utter failure of communism to supply its workers with the things they wanted and needed, I point you to this tract on an anarchist's website containing an excerpt from A Worker in a Worker's State, by Miklós Haraszti in 1972 when he was a young employee at the Red Star Tractor Factory and suppressed by the Hungarian government as a threat to socialism on the subject of people stealing labour and materials from work to make homemade consumer goods they needed or wanted, and how the commies punished them for such "selfish" practices. : http://archive.is/yE3Hs


eaeaa1  No.12511508

>>12511390

>>12511409

Neither your Ukrainian nor your English is comprehensible at all. Send me something in Hebrew and maybe Google Translate will help me understand if that's at least right, fucking kike bitch.


376f3f  No.12511514

File: 952de0a5ba478cb⋯.png (459.8 KB, 1448x884, 362:221, 1.png)

File: 4169c8eee2b8f7e⋯.jpg (170.02 KB, 1024x576, 16:9, 2.jpg)

File: 2a5c4b265c42d07⋯.jpg (1.32 MB, 2048x1486, 1024:743, 3.jpg)

File: bea212fcb3e55b7⋯.jpg (77.99 KB, 1000x344, 125:43, 4.jpg)

>>12509241

From Mein Kampf:

In reality what distinguished Karl Marx from the millions who were affected in the same way was that, in a world already in a state of gradual decomposition, he used the unerring instinct of the prophetic genius to detect the essential poisons, so as to extract them and concentrate them, with the art of an alchemist, in a solution which would bring about the rapid destruction of the independent nations of the earth. All this was done in the service of his race.

Thus the Marxian doctrine is the concentrated extract of the mentality which underlies the general Weltanschauung to-day.

For this reason alone it is out of the question and even ridiculous to think that what is called our bourgeois world can put up any effective fight against Marxism, for this bourgeois world is permeated with all those same poisons, and its Weltanschauung in general differs from Marxism only in degree and in the character of the persons who hold it.

The bourgeois world is Marxist, but believes in the possibility of a certain group of people - that is to say, the bourgeoise - being able to dominate the world, while Marxism itself systematically aims at delivering the world into the hands of the Jews.

Over against all this, the völkisch Weltanschauung recognizes that the primordial racial elements are of the greatest significance for mankind.

In principle, the State is looked upon only as a means to an end and this end is the conservation of the racial characteristics of mankind.

The völkisch principle does not admit that one race is equal to another, but by recognising that they are different, separates mankind into races of superior and inferior quality.

On the basis of this recognition it feels bound, in conformity with the Eternal Will that dominates the universe, to postulate the victory of the better and stronger and the subordination of the inferior and weaker thus subscribing to Nature's fundamental aristocratic principle and it believes that this law holds good even down to the last individual organism.

It selects individual values from the mass and thus operates as an organising principle, whereas Marxism acts as a disintegrating solvent.

The völkisch belief holds that humanity must have its ideals, because ideals are a necessary condition of human existence itself.

But, on the other hand, it denies that an ethical ideal has the right to prevail if it endangers the existence of a race that is the champion of a higher ethical ideal, for in a world composed of mongrels and Negroids all ideals of human beauty and nobility and all hopes of an idealised future for humanity would be lost for ever.

On this planet of ours human culture and civilisation are indissolubly bound up with the presence of the Aryan. If he were to be exterminated or become extinct, then the dark shroud of a new barbaric era would enfold the earth.

To undermine the existence of human culture by exterminating its custodians would be an execrable crime in the eyes of those who subscribe to the völkisch Weltanschauung.

Whoever dares to raise his hand against the highest image of God, sins against the bountiful Creator of this marvel and contributes to the expulsion from Paradise.

Hence the völkisch Weltanschauung is in profound accord with Nature's most sacred will, because it restores the free play of the forces which, through reciprocal education, will produce a higher type, until finally the best portion of mankind will possess the earth and will be free to work in spheres which lie not only within, but without the limits of that earth.

We all feel that in the distant future man may be faced with problems which can be solved only by a superior race of human beings, which is master over all the other peoples and has at its disposal the means and resources of the whole world.


fbd5de  No.12511551

>>12511467

>Marx called for complete abolishing of capitalism. Ss property (capital property)=theft according to him. No people ever legalized theft. So all (capital) property should be confiscated from owners. No exceptions. Very logical.

>As for Lenin he hadn't any political platform, he was the political prostitute.

The New Economic Policy (NEP, Russian новая экономическая политика, НЭП) was an economic policy of Soviet Russia proposed by Vladimir Lenin in 1921 as a temporary expedient. Lenin characterized the NEP in 1922 as an economic system that would include "a free market and capitalism, both subject to state control", while socialized state enterprises would operate on "a profit basis". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Economic_Policy


e42a68  No.12511558

>>12511551

Exactly. Lenin jumped from one side of the political spectrum to another with no permanent political ideology behind his actions.


fbd5de  No.12511594

>>12511558

>Lenin jumped from one side of the political spectrum to another with no permanent political ideology behind his actions.

so you are more or less claiming that lenin was capitalist ?


2eb842  No.12511630

>>12511207

can't really help you there bro, just talk about stuff


8193c5  No.12511658

>>12511594

Leftypol unironically complains sometimes that the ussr was capitalist from its earliest days.

It is part of their "reel communism haz neber been triyed xddd" garbage.


e42a68  No.12511667

>>12511594

>so you are more or less claiming that lenin was capitalist ?

During the NEP - yes. During Civil War he was communist.


fbd5de  No.12511688

>>12511658

>Leftypol unironically complains sometimes that the ussr was capitalist from its earliest days.

it is true if we take a look at NEP

>>12511667

>During Civil War he was communist.

there was no real change during civil war. it was more or less old system left from czar.

anyhow…there are 2 types of communism. jewish communism (capitalism) and communism in USSR, china…etc


8193c5  No.12511704

>>12511688

Then communism is unimplementable.

If they needed to implement the NEP (which was nowhere near a free market iirc), then that proves that communism failed in Russia, right from the very beginning.

Also communism and internationalist capitalism are both extremely Judaic.


e42a68  No.12511747

>>12511688

>there was no real change during civil war. it was more or less old system left from czar.

Abolishing of money through hyperinflation and food confiscation and redistribution is czarist capitalism? Pls.


28ac4b  No.12511789

>>12511658

Whenever I hear that it's almost always form someone proudly sporting a soviet flag, to which the only logical question is - Why wave their flag then?


dd1c73  No.12511834

File: 675d5d1be894214⋯.jpg (81.88 KB, 500x305, 100:61, 1422147345183.jpg)

A near majority of Jews dominated the top ten to twenty leaders of the Russian Bolshevik Party's first twenty years and the Soviet Union's secret police was "one of the most Jewish" of all of its institutions. In Austria, the leaders of the Austromarxism movement were "virtually all" Jewish and Jews played a "central role" in the failed November 1918 coup d'état led by Egon Kisch and his Red Guards. During the German Revolution of 1918–1919 in the Weimar Republic, the Communist uprisings included Spartacus League members Rosa Luxemburg, Leo Jogiches, and Paul Levi, and Jews held indisputable prominence in its undertaking. The Bavarian Soviet Republic was headed by Eugen Leviné and had in it a minimum of seven other Jewish commissars. In the 1930s Jews controlled a "high proportion of the most sensitive positions" in Hungary, Romania, and Poland, including the Party apparatus, state administration, and especially the Agitprop, foreign service, and secret police. During the Cold War, Jews, mostly from Eastern Europe, accounted for 40–50% of the American Communist Party's membership, and counter to the denial of American Jewish publicists, Jews played a "disproportionately important role" in Soviet and world Communism until the early 1950s.


72db7e  No.12512053

>>12510794

>attempt to implement socialism

>fails and degenerate into a weirdo mix of socialist policies and capitalism causing widespread poverty and misery as it always has

>guise we just gotta keep trying! Surely it won’t fail this time!

Nice try leftykike, but just because the implementation of socialism failed doesn’t mean it will work the next time.

muh not reel socialism


72db7e  No.12512350

>>12510716

Do you have the original meme? I’d like to have it if possible


92696c  No.12512362

You're the only retard here.


58b431  No.12512499

>>12511630

He's more of the "idealistic" type, which is why he gravitates towards the more idealistic forms of communism.


58b431  No.12512507

>>12511514

>All whites in this picture are disabled despite there being one non-crippled white

What did he mean by this?


c5ac86  No.12512806

>>12509324

This is exactly right.

>>12509382

Muh quality-only didn't work last time, remember?

>>12509501

A good antidote for the programming is alternate language as well as asking "why?" This makes the NPC angry.

>>12509592

Are you serious, nigger? The terms marxism uses are all made up and don't have any corrolary in the real world. It's as bad as beleebing in RAYCISM and denying race. It's nonsense. One would have to demonstrate full well why foreigners deserve someone's allegiance, let alone why the whole world must be put under kike rule, and not a single damn one of you ever did. Even if some kike like marx or some traitor gave an objectively true statement, fuck them anyway. I am not listening to the likes of them, and every academic and public figure is a faggot for accepting what they said, period.

>>12509707

Beleebing an "ideology" based on nothing is worse than (((organized))) religion.

>>12509815

Fuck capitalism tbh. NatSoc ideology is popular here for a reason. It isn't just an edgy meme.


98947b  No.12512846

File: 4dec2f1a1b24845⋯.jpg (17.55 KB, 220x299, 220:299, 1544058410883.jpg)

When it was starting to accept the Poz, AIDS, Degeneracy and anti-traditional values and social conservatism.


c5ac86  No.12512875

>>12510116

It's amazing what can happen in any economy when you stop stealing all the fucking money out of it.


ddda22  No.12513247

>>12512846

100% this. The fuck poz and degeneracy made me jump ship and realized how stupid the movement had become. After I disowned it I pretty much became natsoc soon after, around 2 months or so of reading Mein Kampf, Lightning and the Sun & Goebbels stuff.


000000  No.12513280

The left went from “workers of the world unite” to “workers of the world migrate”.


444ba9  No.12513288

>>12509241

Most commies aren't politically interested or actually willing to go through with any actions towards their perceived goals.


820833  No.12513335

>>12513288

Unlike you?


90a85d  No.12513456

File: dc24af75b3f2fa8⋯.png (422.47 KB, 1600x1054, 800:527, facepalm.png)

>>12511514

> quotes Mein Kampf

> posts picture drawn by a Russian who used USSR as inspiration

The cringe never stops, does it?

>>12511426

> marx/lenin theory was a free market and capitalism

>>12511467

> As for Lenin he hadn't any political platform

Relax, kids. You are both wrong.

Marx did not support free market and capitalism. For example: The Civil War in France, 1871

https://marxists.catbull.com/archive/marx/works/1871/civil-war-france/ch05.htm

>> If co-operative production is not to remain a sham and a snare; if it is to supersede the capitalist system; if united co-operative societies are to regulate national production upon common plan, thus taking it under their own control, and putting an end to the constant anarchy and periodical convulsions which are the fatality of capitalist production – what else, gentlemen, would it be but communism, “possible” communism?

Lenin did not flip from Communism to Capitalism "because NEP".

It was fully understood (and openly stated) that it was impossible to implement Central Planning immediately (as you need organization for it) in a semi-medieval Russia. NEP was the objective from the get-go.

Three years before NEP (and mere months before Foreign Intervention forces Soviets to switch to wartime economy):

“Left-Wing” Childishness, 1918

https://marxists.catbull.com/archive/lenin/works/1918/may/09.htm

>> If the words we have quoted provoke a smile, the following discovery made by the “Left Communists” will provoke nothing short of Homeric laughter. According to them, under the “Bolshevik deviation to the right” the Soviet Republic is threatened with “evolution towards state capitalism”. They have really frightened us this time! And with what gusto these “Left Communists” repeat this threatening revelation in their theses and articles. . . .

>> It has not occurred to them that state capitalism would be a step forward as compared with the present state of affairs in our Soviet Republic. If in approximately six months’ time state capitalism became established in our Republic, this would be a great success and a sure guarantee that within a year socialism will have gained a permanently firm hold and will have become invincible in our country.

And this bit is before October Revolution: Can We Go Forward If We Fear To Advance Towards Socialism?

https://marxists.catbull.com/archive/lenin/works/1917/ichtci/11.htm

>> For socialism is merely the next step forward from state-capitalist monopoly. Or, in other words, socialism is merely state-capitalist monopoly which is made to serve the interests of the whole people and has to that extent ceased to be capitalist monopoly.

>>12511667

> During Civil War he was communist.

"War Communism" is a nickname for a wartime economy. Nobody claimed that it was actual communism.

>>12511704

> If they needed to implement the NEP (which was nowhere near a free market iirc), then that proves that communism failed in Russia, right from the very beginning.

Marxists always posited that every mode of production requires certain conditions to properly function. That's what Marxism is about. Capitalism had was becoming dysfunctional mess since the 19th century.

For example, capitalist economy requires industry. As for communism, it requires organization, the level of which was abysmal in Imperial Russia (which is why people were telling Bolsheviks that they are insane; which is also why Bolsheviks begun with State Capitalism and switched to Planned Economy only during 1930-1934 reforms).


000000  No.12513463

>>12513335

Right wingers are declared terrorists and enemy of the state, banned and oppressed by corporations while LARPING leftists are completely integrated into the cultural marxist corporate system.


90a85d  No.12513476

>>12513463

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/15/undercover-police-spies-infiltrated-uk-leftwing-groups-for-decades

>> The database lists 124 groups that have been spied on by undercover police officers since 1968.

>> The list so far compiled, however, suggests police spies overwhelmingly monitored leftwing and progressive groups that challenged the status quo, with only three far-right groups infiltrated – the British National party, Combat 18 and the United British Alliance.


000000  No.12513481

>>12513476

Infiltrated in the 60s and 70s. Eventually leftists became part of the system. White leftists are jewish pawns.


8193c5  No.12514495

>>12513456

>State Capitalism and switched to Planned Economy only during 1930-1934 reforms

So Stalinism is the only true communism?


e42a68  No.12514610

>>12514495

>So Stalinism is the only true communism?

No. Real communism was nerve tried. Stalinism was full fo parasites classes who didn't work.

>>12513456

>It was fully understood (and openly stated) that it was impossible to implement Central Planning immediately (as you need organization for it) in a semi-medieval Russia. NEP was the objective from the get-go.

Capital property is theft. Allowing capitalist is legalizing theft there can't be any compromises of making it legal and allowed.


8193c5  No.12514627

>>12514610

I have one more question.

Why do you still believe in a ideology which, according to you has never been tried, and according to me (in >>12511704) is probably not capable of being implemented?

Is it because of the societal/cultural values of the ideology?


e42a68  No.12514658

>>12514627

>Why do you still believe in a ideology which

I don't/

I just assume position of educated and enlightened Communist and speak out his reasons. To explain full not bastardized version of Communism to the dirty masses.


98947b  No.12514668

>>12514658

Are you against social degeneracy? It's one of the reasons I stopped being a tankie and went NatSoc. Just curious.


8193c5  No.12514685

>>12514658

So you're shitposting?


376f3f  No.12514864

File: 5012f8a47285566⋯.png (26.73 KB, 735x541, 735:541, 1.png)

>>12513456

>quotes Mein Kampf

>posts picture drawn by a Russian who used USSR as inspiration

>The cringe never stops, does it?

because posting a picture made by a russian invalidates Hitler, right?

also, this might surprise you, but artistic depictions of heroic humans existed a long time before Marx & the USSR


99a949  No.12515141

>>12509241

I was 13 or so when i started to get interested in communist socialism, but the more i hang out with communists and learned about it the more i realized that every communist state ended in the exact opposite of what it promised. By 15 i disregarded communism. When i was around 19-20 i found /n/ or /pol/ on cuckchan and at first thought Nat-Soc was a meme but the more i read into it the more i realized it's the kind of socialism that communism pretends to be and it historically worked as intended. Also i was redpilled about race fairly early.

Fun fact, apart from the race aspects you can explain nearly every Nat-Soc political practice without saying it's Nat-Soc and communists often will agree with you on said political practice. I've mindblown a fair share of them by having them agree with me and then say it's Nat-Soc afterwards.


90a85d  No.12517802

File: 1f896946d0e8f4a⋯.jpg (21.02 KB, 334x400, 167:200, fucking retards.jpg)

>>12514864

> because posting a picture made by a russian invalidates Hitler, right?

Using Communist-inspired pictures to present your anti-Communist utopia kinda defeats the purpose, no?

>>12514610

>>12514658

> I just assume position of educated and enlightened Communist and speak out his reasons.

And, like practically every "ex-commie" here, you fall flat on your face. You can't even get the terms rights.

>>12514495

> So Stalinism is the only true communism?

Yes and no. It's a wrong question.

Firstly, it depends on what you call "Stalinism". Marxism-Leninism is "true communism" (it would be more precise to use the term "non-revisionist Marxism"; assuming we are talking about ML before "alterations" of 1950s) and is constantly referred to as "Stalinism", but it does not support most of the stuff mass-media claims "Stalinism" is about. In fact, practically nobody calls themselves "Stalinists" (formally, at least; if you need to explain stuff in dumbed down way, the term might see such use).

Additionally, it is not impossible to share the same views as "Stalinists" (i.e. beg "true communist"), while simultaneously buy into the propaganda and think that Soviet Union in 1930s was completely different from what "Stalinists" say (strutcture of economy; socio-economic organization). For example, Italian LeftCom (Bordigists) are mostly "true communists", but they have incorrect assumptions about Central Planning in USSR (in no small part nurtured due to Cold War), and thus consider "Stalinism" wrong - despite advocating for practically the same things (well, sans "organic/democratic centralism" nonsense nobody takes seriously anyway).

So I can simultaneously answer both "yes" (if your "communism" contradicts ML, then you fucked up), and "no" ("Stalinism" is mostly strawman, as the term is primarily used by anti/pseudo-communists).


e35549  No.12529496

>>12509324

I wasn't a communist, but I had a similar fast conversion process. I was always a conspiracy theorist, but I realized there was a missing element that required such a mindset to function. See, if you just believe that the ultra wealthy are psychopaths that want to rule the world, then you end up realizing that it makes no sense why they work together so flawlessly. If they were merely individuals, then they should be back-stabbing and toppling one-an-other's power structures constantly. The system should look like the depiction of the corporations in Shadowrun. However it doesn't, and I was aware I was missing a key element for it all to make sense. Once I was turned on to the fact that they're overwhelmingly jews, everything clicked into place almost instantly.


90a85d  No.12529859

File: da51244adfada98⋯.png (151.73 KB, 382x373, 382:373, fake quote.png)

>>12529496

> just believe that the ultra wealthy are psychopaths that want to rule the world

That's not what Marxists "believe". It is the opposite: it is not individuals who are at fault, but the system that massively rewards certain behaviour (which, given existing circumstances, is predominantly anti-social).

> they work together so flawlessly

Are you high? Where do you see it? European Union is falling apart, US and China are gearing up for WW3, while Ukrainian oligarchs literally started a civil war among themselves.

Competition - not to mention the whole World War thing; as well as the collapse of biosphere - absolutely proves that they do not work together at all, the whole world economy is - in essence - a huge Prisoner's Dilemma, with everyone constantly choosing socially harmful choices, as they are expecting to be backstabbed if they don't (which is the real reason why "Capitalism Bad"; no way to enforce anything).

> If they were merely individuals, then they should be back-stabbing and toppling one-an-other's power structures constantly.

> However it doesn't,

Actually, it does. No comments on Shadowrun, unless you explain what you mean.


5589a0  No.12529867

>>12509375

> (who have a reasonable t-count)

The single most important factor in all of this. Weak men result in weak politics.


5589a0  No.12529878

File: 54f19bd426b8815⋯.png (207.17 KB, 422x746, 211:373, marxwithcapitalists.png)

"Robert Berkeley "Bob" Minor (1884 – 1952) was a political cartoonist, a radical journalist, and, beginning in 1920, a leading member of the American Communist Party."


7b32f1  No.12529939

File: 2bf0746252bd428⋯.png (63.84 KB, 357x230, 357:230, goebbels is tired of your ….png)

>>12509241

>former commie

>he was gullible enough to believe that drivel

>and he's an attention whore about it


42154e  No.12533467

File: 53a8636bf31b6b3⋯.gif (1.41 MB, 704x471, 704:471, 1544372181047-pol.gif)

>>12509262

This is a type of hasbara post. Anyone who promotes national socialism on this board gets instantly attacked, either by being called a kike or being hassled for:

>"posting too much natsoc, we already have natsoc its a natsoc board!"

Transparent as fuck you faggots.


6333fa  No.12533493

Damn 90a85d tore this thread up. Fuck /pol/


b9de3f  No.12533505

>>12509592

Organic chemistry is nor derived by wild assumptions of some rabbinical NEET.


b9de3f  No.12533523

>>12510512

>>rich jews get the wealth

Yeah, Rothchilds did such profitable business in the Third Reich.


b9de3f  No.12533563

>>12517802

>filename

Does that refer to Black people?


b41a63  No.12533761

File: aa2dd502e3f1518⋯.jpg (231.28 KB, 1185x858, 395:286, Noblework.jpg)

>>12529859

>That's not what Marxists "believe".

Bullshit, Marxists blame the class of bourgeoisie - which is as much a mindset and being as it is a systemic classification - for all problems. There's a reason why the Kulaks were slaughtered by the real Communists. And that "anti-social" Kulak population sure did prevent mass starvation until they were gone, didn't they? Turns out that farms don't do well under Communism across the board, until private property creeps back into the picture.

>Are you high? Where do you see it?

Ford saved the automobile industry during 2008-2009 by arguing before Congress to save its competitors knowing that their downfall would destroy their own supply chain. YouTube acted in accord with Twitter, Facebook, and other companies to deplatform Alex Jones at essentially the same time for the same reasons. The middle-eastern oil companies all belong to a cartel that downregulates their oil production to drive up global prices for mutual benefit. Examples of massive cooperation between competing businesses goes on and on. You, being a Communist, don't understand how much of an ecosystem business is and how businesses regard one another, which is why the Marxist is woefully simplistic and therefore unrealistic. Business isn't simply crush and consume everything - buffers and support industries and trusts and cartels (however illegal) are ways of creating power bases that are more complicated than anyone can imagine. The previous anon is right in noticing that they are not psychopaths but operating under different principles and, in the cases of Jewish operated ones, particularly unwholesome principles.

In any case, this thread is about how people went from some misguided ideology to becoming redpilled, not debating about Communism itself.


6ea46b  No.12534069

>>12533493

Go back fellating your boyfriend at /trannypol/, /trannypol/.


a22824  No.12563360

great insight




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / cyoa / doomer / film / gtpone / kc / s / wmafsex ]