[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / jenny ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 68rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - Home of Headswap and Detachable Girl Threads

January 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: 76d47ada5b181a8⋯.jpg (13.87 KB, 474x474, 1:1, ThinkingFace.jpg)

40b22f  No.12663810

So /pol/, brief summary of myself to the extent that it relates to the question I'm about to ask:

>> Grew up in a mixed race environment and went to a mixed race school where on a weekly basis I would encounter some blacks, asian's, a few gay men and women, one trans-male person.

>> Only seriously started acknowledging race when I started learning about history, the civil rights movement, the alt-right, e.c.t

>> My current stance on race in terms of how it relates to IQ is that the correlation between IQ and those of certain races is really just a reflection of the socio-economic backround which people are in, (e.g. black people in Detroit may have lower IQs on average, but white people there will have lower IQs on average also).

>> Can't really see how being black relates to being more violent from a genetic standpoint, although from a cultural standpoint you can point to bad influence through violent media made and aimed for black people, and from an economic standpoint you can obviously point to mostly black towns and cities that are economically fucked up from the jim crow segregation era, therefore forcing black people who mostly live there to commit crime to survive.

So that's my summary of my stance on race and everything.

So /pol/, why should I care about my race and hate black people? What's wrong with my current view of the races?

Why should I hate people of different groups? (If you're going to cite conspiracy theories like the Jewish Plot, please cite sources or facts and figures).

Lastly, why should I care about my race being wiped out through race mixing, seeing as my race isn't really anything special to me?

Like, everyone will just turn a different color in a few hundred years, who cares?

8887ff  No.12663822

>>12663810

kys

shit thread, saged and reported


52701c  No.12663831

>if you murder somebody for the $46.13 in his pocket, then it was HIS FAULT because his existence deprived you of your rightful $6 gorillion annual minimum wage

>criminals aren't responsible for their actions tee hee

In defense of rule of law and essential liberty, if I ever saw you in public I'd shoot you dead.


80fb13  No.12663836

>white people in Detroit

There is a reason I moved to a town where the police chief hates seeing niggers in this town.


7102da  No.12663841

>>12663810

First of all, why you should care about race in general:

The most important reason stems from power dynamics. You will spend most of your life bargaining with people more powerful than you, whether you know it or not. You will bargain with your government, with your employer, with authorities, etc. The basis of all bargaining and negotiation is power. Negotiation, after all, is about reaching a compromise that is satisfactory to both parties, and it is made necessary by the prospect of conflict should compromise not be reached. Conflict course can only happen if both parties are roughly at the same power level. There are three main sources of power: violence, affluence, and solidarity. In the US you have the right to bear arms, but even so, as an individual, your capacity for violence is not enough. Most citizen's economic power is insignificant. However, both these can be made exponentially more potent if you have the solidarity of your fellows. Racial belonging is one of the most instinctive and strongest basis of bonding and solidarity you can have. A multiracial society will always be divided, and thus its bargaining power will be diminished. At the end of the day, it manifests itself as lower living standards for all but the elites. This is the primary reason why multiculti and race-mixing are pushed.


6192b9  No.12663846

File: 527c2bb5f7bff68⋯.jpg (102.45 KB, 1024x625, 1024:625, 1477139464170.jpg)

we hilldawgs now magaloser


7102da  No.12663853

>>12663810

Secondly, you are not supposed to hate people just because of their race. That's BS and will ruin your daily life. However, you must understand that it is almost only white people who have been brainwashed to ignore or even loathe their race. Asians, Blacks, and especially Jews (tho they aren't really a race of their own), are all tribalistic. You must acknowledge this simply so you won't be in for a nasty surprise should you ever have a conflict of interest. You must also understand that this tribalism is very significant for society as a whole and it shapes interracial relations.


d457f9  No.12663854

>>12663810

>implying whites have always had high socioeconomic status

>implying niggers with the highest socioeconomic status don't commit more crimes per capita than whites with the lowest

>implying your anecdotes mean shit


7102da  No.12663864

>>12663810

And finally, once you understand how bargaining power is magnified by racial solidarity and how all but white people are very much conscious about race, you will have to realize that if white people rid themselves of racial solidarity they also give up bargaining power, while no one else does. Interracial conflicts (wars) happen all the time, and when the current blissful period of peace ends, white people will get the short end of the stick thanks to this.


fcca05  No.12663871

File: 2f90874113cc03c⋯.jpg (122.05 KB, 1199x605, 109:55, Whites must be castrated N….jpg)

File: 37f7b1e691aca6b⋯.jpg (1.19 MB, 3518x1644, 1759:822, Diversity is about getting….jpg)

>>12663810

>Why should I hate people of different groups?

I don't hate anyone other than jews and race traitors.

The reason I began to care about my race is because the bigoted, puritanical leftists not only hate me and my race for even existing, but openly seek to exterminate my people.

When Blacks celebrate their race, they're called normal.

When Asians celebrate their race, they're called normal.

When Mexicans celebrate their race, they're called normal.

But when White people DARE to show any racial attitude at all or even seek to ignore race, we are called Nazifascistnaziswhoarearacistnazisthatshouldbepunchedandkickedandkillednonazisnokkknofascistusa

I'm sick of it. I am so fucking sick of this hypocrisy.

My race deserves the right to fucking exist unmolested in our own homelands and anyone who seeks to murder us can go to hell.


2557f7  No.12663887

>>12663810

>>> My current stance on race in terms of how it relates to IQ is that the correlation between IQ and those of certain races is really just a reflection of the socio-economic backround which people are in, (e.g. black people in Detroit may have lower IQs on average, but white people there will have lower IQs on average also).

No you fucking retard the causality is reversed. Also listen to a whole boatload of Stefan Molyneux he'll clear up your misconceptions.


434fc9  No.12663894

>>12663810

https://scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/


2557f7  No.12663896

OP has got a lot of replies but only has one post (the first post he made) in the thread he's probably not even reading our replies and is a typical bubbled in leftist kike.


7dd237  No.12663902

>> 12663864

Interesting.

I wasn't going to say this because this is fucking /pol/, but as someone with mostly an anarchist, somewhat socialist (marxist, dun dun DDUUNN) view of the world (although my personal philosophy seems to be quite individualistic), I've mostly thought about classes and collectives in terms of how they group for rational economic reasons.

I guess I need to consider more that people do also group not just for rational reasons, but also for non rational more emotional reasons like race, and that white people should perhaps start to racially organize, not for the sake of domination over other races, but simply as a means of becoming powerful enough that they can safety interact with other racial groups and defend themselves from those of other classes.

Although "I guess I need to consider" being the primary phrase here, I don't immediately buy all of this idea. But trust me I will put more thought into it.


7dd237  No.12663909

>>12663896

Don't worry, I'm reading your replies.

Some of them are MUCH better than others


8887ff  No.12663910

>>12663902

The only way we will manage that is through a new religion. Since they can't stop you from practicing that.


2557f7  No.12663913

>>12663871

This tbh is exactly my stance on race. I don't hate anyone but jews and race traitors. I am totally fine with other races existing and prospering and encourage it. I am fucking mad however at the ongoing targeted genocide of my people through propaganda, racial displacement, and other jewish tactics. I just want to exist in a nation of my own people.


36b7e2  No.12663915

>>12663831

>still mad I won't pay for your whore?

If it makes you better, we can just transfer.my wealth from my lodge to here and 'all laugh as I will be one of the richest in the town.


572a29  No.12663917

>>12663910

>Since they can't stop you from practicing that.

Then they'll just kill you outright.


8887ff  No.12663924

>>12663917

They will do that anyway. Religion is a way to unite people without mentioning race and it will allow us to all come together without restriction and work together for our common good.


572a29  No.12663938

>>12663924

>Religion is a way to unite people without mentioning race and it will allow us to all come together without restriction and work together for our common good.

No, what you just described is Christcuckery. Based black people!


8887ff  No.12663948

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12663924

It could follow a completely decentralized platform, retain Nat Soc values and traditional Indo-Christianity while making a hard and irrefutable bond with Europeans on a tribal and mutual self defense front.

>>12663938

Trust me…were taking it back, just like porch monkey.


2557f7  No.12663961

OP this is why you should care about your race assuming you are white:

1. Like you, I am surrounded by non-whites, and I get along with them perfectly fine; EXCEPT that is starting to break down in parts of my city due to worsening tensions brought on by economic decline. It's hard enough for the different races to get along during a prosperous and peaceful time. It is infinitely worse when people are desperate and pissed off because their lives are being ruined. First you have this boiling, intense, long suppressed anger that builds up for decades or even generations. Then it pops explosively when some individuals under the most intense stress start killing each other. Seriously, look up the works of Medicins Sans Frontiers and read up on Genocide in general. I'm not sure if the books I read two decades ago though still can be found, they probably destroyed or buried the old stuff, but I'm talking about that literature about attempts of doctors and others to help out in Africa and other shitholes.

2. The white race in particular is particularly good at creating societies that EVERYONE wants to live in. Every moment you refuse to go move to Asia or Africa or South America you are proving to yourself that the more white a nation is the better it is. Right now every single non-white, whether they are rich Chinese, or blacks, or arabs, or whatever else; the moment they get a chance to they come to a white nation and they're willing to do ANYTHING to accomplish this. A Chinese would rather spend millions of dollars to move to Canada than have to live in his original country. You could right now move to a non-white nation and effectively be super rich even if you only have a few tens of thousands of USD you can live a care-free life the rest of your days. Yet you don't. Funny that.

3. All the serious technological advancements are created by the white race in particular. The decline of the white race is not only horrible in terms of genocide being awful, but, it's horrible for the entire world.

4. In terms of beauty, EVERYONE desires the white woman. The hoards of desperate pajeets ignore their own women and hope to get themselves a white woman. The chink men jump at the opportunity. The niggers as well. Everyone wants a white woman and the only people that go for something else are those that lose confidence in themselves to attain a white woman. Even all those white guys that fuck chink women, they are full of rage because of being rejected by white women. Now white women thanks to jewish propaganda have many problems right now but the fact remains; if they weren't so propgandized into feminism and other cancers those beta white men that settle for chink women would have a white woman instead. Remember; anyone who gets a non-white woman is SETTLING FOR LESS. They will of course try to deny this but it will be obvious. When whites are in decline, the most beautiful women in the world will become even more and more scarce.

In short; you should care about race because all these non-whites will be the ones killing and raping you when the going gets tough, white nations are the best nations to live in, whites produce the technological advancements that improve and uplift everyone's lives, and the white women are the most beautiful and coveted in the world.


7d4aec  No.12663989

>>12663846

Hi faggot. I just saw you in another thread with your shameful hillary pepe. kys


cc0a35  No.12664029

You should relax around some blacks you don't know if you're curious as to why you should care


8887ff  No.12664038

>>12664029

tsk, tsk…quit trying to have the OP murdered for being a faggot.


ac085d  No.12664151

>>12663871

Her face is the epitome of facial abuse. Why do I see her naked and sucking cock, whenever I look at her face. It seems as if I've seen it a million times before, and she was swallowing miles of dicks.


6d3fdb  No.12664178

File: f6b4eaf458ef608⋯.png (684.15 KB, 1164x804, 97:67, 5d23f1fec23de7612a1b5bf436….png)

File: 1c86059fba545db⋯.jpg (381.48 KB, 850x1230, 85:123, 8c2b73a9ea4eeb6bf2c0fb589e….jpg)

File: 65182b2494eb3cb⋯.jpg (164.76 KB, 757x960, 757:960, 4918bf226613186b7e2a8eec58….jpg)

>>12663810

>>12663902

Hi Anon, I see myself in you, you're about to begin your journey. We've all been there, and that's why I'll share some redpills. I'm just a random guy on the Internet, so decide for yourself.

>Heads up, if you take the redpill you will never return back to Wonderland.

1.I know Marxism in and out. I have ancestors who helped build that regime. Like all things jewish it's nothing but lies and creates a reality where up is down and good is evil.

2. Democracy is a scam. It CAN operate fairly well but it has one massive flaw - exactly like the Death Star. It's open to subversion from the shadows… and guess what jews are best at?

3. Read history, watch The Money Masters, TGSNT, Europa the last battle. Read Federer, Hitler and everything else.

4. Lurk 2 years faggot, it's a rule that gives you ample time to answer your own questions. Granted this board is shit now but there's still good info.

5. Ask yourself questions which are not addressed in the history books. Stuff like:

>If Germany didn't start WWI why was it punished the most? If the holocaust did happen why is it illegal to question it? Why is it anti-Semitic to criticise jews, or to call someone a jew? Why do jews promote race-mixing and open borders, but don't practice what they preach?

6. Don't believe everything you read here. JIDF, alphabets and Jared fucking Kushner's shills are all here trying to control the chaos and manipulate You, aka a normie who just stumbled in.

This is months worth of digestible material for you to work with. Good luck.


15575b  No.12664187

File: b2768f6224c528d⋯.jpg (15.46 KB, 246x246, 1:1, 1471318252137.jpg)

>>12663810

>Why Should I care about my race and everything?

Hodwy do fellow white person?


ba0748  No.12664190

>>12663810

The nerve, OP. You come to our board, fail to read anything. Don't lurk two years, and post this shit. Saged and reported.


8887ff  No.12664197

>>12664151

>It seems as if I've seen it a million times before, and she was swallowing miles of dicks.

Cause she's asian? They all look the same.


f131bb  No.12664200

>>12663810

Get the fuck out, blog posting race traitor.


8887ff  No.12664202

>>12664187

There is none richer anon…nothing on the planet is richer than our own culture.


15386b  No.12664215

File: fd1ca3876c766cb⋯.jpg (2.58 MB, 4032x3024, 4:3, 1547088255333.jpg)

>>12663810

Are you saying you don't have a natural tribal survival instinct that tells you to team up with your tribe and conquer the world? Like wtf dude? How can people just not have that gene. It makes no sense. Anything tested by evolution has that gene. What do you see wolves allying with? Other wolves of course, not coyotes or bears. Like seriously wtf is up with most white people that turns them into cucks? I feel like I'm the only white person with that gene left sometimes. Do people really replace that emotion with economic associations? Who the fuck gives a shit about money when you can get your bros to infiltrate someplace and get you anything you want? You people make no sense. It's like your genes, brain, and anything of value inside you is just magically shut off for no important reason.


b53456  No.12664244

Oh OP, so new and naive. Let’s fill you in.

If you look at it from an international birds eye perspective, the only countries that are prosperous are White countries (with the exception of Japan, South Korea). Let’s look at your own country (I assume you either live in America or in some other white western country). Your country was built by whites. Why should your demographics change? The nation belongs to those who built it. If you and your race become a minority in your own country, then that is a complete miscarriage of survival. Your culture will change, your government may change and you will start to see an increase in crime and poverty (see Detroit, Toronto, Brazil).


8887ff  No.12664254

>>12664215

OP is a cancer (1) and done.


1e13cd  No.12664257

File: bd03fd82c8f563f⋯.png (105.21 KB, 642x600, 107:100, 1467602269872.png)

>>12663810

> Grew up in a mixed race environment and went to a mixed race school where on a weekly basis I would encounter some blacks, asians, a few gay men and women, one mentally ill faggot

Fixed the first one for you.

>Only seriously started acknowledging race when I started learning about history, the civil rights movement, the alt-right, e.c.t

Okay.

>My current stance on race in terms of how it relates to IQ is that the correlation between IQ and those of certain races is really just a reflection of the socio-economic backround which people are in, (e.g. black people in Detroit may have lower IQs on average, but white people there will have lower IQs on average also).

<socio-economic

A made up nonsensical buzzword. Go read the Bell-Curve at the very least. Niggers suffer because of their low IQ and its propensity to germinate violence. Low IQ means a lowered capacity for abstract thought and therefore impaired ability to make moral judgements and ethical decisions. Those with lower IQ cannot sympathize with others as easily and are thus more prone to resorting to violence to get what they want. It is no coincidence that the average IQ in your standard American prison is much lower than that of the general population. The average IQ in your standard prison matches up almost 1:1 with the distrituion of nigger IQ, which is an average of 85, right in the sweet spot for criminality.

>Can't really see how being black relates to being more violent from a genetic standpoint, although from a cultural standpoint you can point to bad influence through violent media made and aimed for black people…

>See my previous paragraph on how you are wrong.

>…and from an economic standpoint you can obviously point to mostly black towns and cities that are economically fucked up from the jim crow segregation era, therefore forcing black people who mostly live there to commit crime to survive.

Niggers were actually more wealthy, on average, under segregation then they are now. Niggers had monopolies on running businesses within their own exclusion zones. A nigger could run a nigger only diner and would have a reliable nigger clientele because the white owned one would not and could not service niggers. Niggers have only had their economic fortunes made worse by desegregation. Niggers, being less intelligent, cannot compete against business models run by those of other more intelligence races. Niggers are furthermore not impoverished by anything other than their own actions. Poverty does not cause crime, crime causes poverty. If you take out a small business loan, say to start a convenience store, will you buy the property on the corner street of Pleasantville, or a block away from Compton? Near Compton, you will have to deal with all the robbery, petty theft, shoplifting, burglary, shootings, drug dealers outside your door and murders. Your opperating costs will go through the roof. Every chocolate bar lifted off the shelf by some nigger will eat into your already razor-thin profit margins and the low property value will not compensate. Your local workforce will also be of low IQ and much lower productivity as a result. To say nothing of their propensity to rob from you, because again, low IQ and thereby less moral and ethical behavior. Without your business, there can be no jobs and without jobs, no work and no income. Hence poverty. If the crime were to magically stop with the flick of a magic wand, it could be profitable to operate the business, hire the locals and the area would bloom with the property tax revenue. Again, put the horse before the cart: crime causes poverty, not the other way around.

>So /pol/, why should I care about my race and hate black people?

You are not obligated to hate niggers. But be aware that niggers hate you. To not hate those that hate you is to leave yourself unguarded in a state of nativity. To not notice aggression is to leave oneself open for violence. You should also love those that love you, and it is demonstrable that people prefer to be around those most like themselves. You are biologically and psychologically primed to be most at east around those most like yourself and will experience less stress and more trust in others. It is better for your overall health.

>What's wrong with my current view of the races?

Ignorance.

>Why should I hate people of different groups?

As said before, you are not obligated to hate, but be aware when others hate you. Hate is the first precursor for unpersoning another and gearing oneself for violence toward them.


1e13cd  No.12664260

File: a09429969c229a3⋯.jpg (103.19 KB, 800x600, 4:3, a09429969c229a34cbf9c9c167….jpg)

>>12664257

>Lastly, why should I care about my race being wiped out through race mixing, seeing as my race isn't really anything special to me?

If your ancestor's thought the same thing, you would not exist. it is unbelievably ignorant and selfish to see yourself separated from your linage, both past and future. Race mixing has serious health implications, damage to the identity of your children and (if done with lower IQ races) detrimental to the future of your children. You children, if mixed, will fall between your race's average IQ and the other. A white (100) having kids with a nigger (70) will produce IQ 85 kids. Your kids will not have a hope in hell of achieving everything you could ever achieve with being a full standard deviation lower than the average. You are doing them a disservice because 'muh dick' and 'love wins in the end'. Even with Asians you are still harming them medically (harder transplants for once instance) and mongrelizing them. As said, you will be most at ease among those like you. But what if you don't look like anyone? Because you are a chimera of two different races and look like neither? That kid will be alone. Lost.

>Like, everyone will just turn a different color in a few hundred years, who cares?

Wrong. To say otherwise is to predict mass rape or coercion. Race mixed peoples are actually rare. Hell, look at Brazil. There is still very clearly racial divides among the population and separated into 'Casta'. Like with like. Whites are also the least likely to race mix as is. People will always, barring limited exceptions, into those like themselves. Whites are not going to go anywhere unless violently extinguished. What is going to happen is displacement though, as a bunch of subhumans crowd the living space. And wherever whites go, the subhumans will follow, because the whites produce wealth. The subhumans will always try to worm their way in through breeding, or take like vultures. Why? Because they hate you, but want to be you. Want to have what you have and concoct all manner of rationalization about how what you have should be theirs or was theirs to begin with until you 'stole it'. So because they hate you, you should hate them.

Now fuck off and die, faggot.


dbd946  No.12664284

>>12663810

>why should I care that the lynch mobs from the 1940s that I fantasize about will be turned on me?

>I went to school with spics!

I mean all arguments aside - you're a male, you're a competitor to their males and any shred of mercy these animals have is going to be reserved for the women and the women alone. You haven't seen the end of the demographic wall yet - you'll understand then, what we hold here as self evident truth will be forced into your pea brain by what the world is going to become. When Whites become the minority in Western countries - the multiculturalism experiment is officially over, and it will become a free-for-all race between the non-White groups over who can become the new hegemony. And depending on who that group is and who they form a coalition with, you will see America turn into something similar to South Africa.

>Why should I care?

You shouldn't "care" you should be alarmed. We're not talking about the upper middle class second generation immigrants you went to high school - we're talking about the population at large, and a lot of us actually live in heavily diverse areas with a upbringing probably identical to yours. But an education most likely more rigorous and self disciplined - not to be didactic.


8887ff  No.12664290

File: 8cfa5a0955ef427⋯.jpg (200.41 KB, 1080x608, 135:76, brazilian slum ghetto kids….jpg)

File: e2671d7280da12f⋯.jpg (145.22 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, ghetto-kids.jpg)

File: fc87bbd2606649d⋯.jpg (146.37 KB, 550x413, 550:413, brazilian half caste ghett….jpg)

>>12664284

It is like the OP is too stupid to figure out for himself that living in East LA or the favelas might not be the future he had always dreamed of for himself and his kids.


dbd946  No.12664299

>>12664290

Yea but he thinks White people, THE ONLY REASON these people aren't still enslaving one another (and they still are), eating each other and living like it was still the 7th century - are actually to blame for their poor genetic inheritance.


30b190  No.12664307

>(1) and dump OP

And nothing of value was lost.


2b05f7  No.12664324

Hope you or your loved ones dont need a bone marrow transplant ever!


f4973b  No.12664329

Because it promotes familial fidelity and hence is a bulwark against totalitarianism. That means black people being loyal to black people and white people being loyal to white people, not institutions.


e41fdd  No.12664333

File: c44ee12759d4e3f⋯.jpg (503.34 KB, 2048x1536, 4:3, 373bb64ae393cce53efa1dafc9….jpg)

Its a shame to see even here on /pol/ we cant have a real discussion. Only shit flinging. Everyone infected themselves with some sort of extremism and now all we do is fight. We brainwashed ourselves.


f4973b  No.12664343

Why do we care about endangered species?


a06e2d  No.12669628

>>12663810

Please donate all your money then to the jews, k thx.


a750f2  No.12673582

>>12663810

The individuals come and go, dying off all the time. The collective lives on without them, but because they fulfilled their duty. It's basic biology. All your cells working in harmony to form tissue and organ, your immune system that viciously attacks anything that isnt exactly you, your real creator and source are not a god but you folk. That should be your god, your people. When you die, you live on in your offspring, they are genetic copies of you and another of your race, which has so many nucleotides(DNA code) in common with you. You are white. You are not anything else. This is just how things are. Do you want to be the dying race, or the living and triumphant one? You will find yourself in a better and happier moodif you say you want to be the triumphant one, or a sad nihilist if you do not care whether or not you exist. Eveeything in every organism's life is competition for resources that keep one living. We are just this DNA really, we made communities thousands, well, probably millions of years ago because they were better for us, provided us security through social contract, and… that's what survived all this time. That's why that's all that's here, everything else died. One man probably cannot survive a fight with a tiger or lion or bear. A unified and orderly collective is almost always stronger than one measley person… but look at China's and India's population. We ransacked them. We used to own the world, we whites, but those who cower from the harsh reality of living things, and the traitors bribed or coerced by jews, weakened us and brought us to the current state of things. Now you are asking if you should care about your race, you dont even know the quality of life we used to have. You are probably not yet aware of the oppression and marginalization we are under with the jews running on governments. We suffer truly, watching our numbers fade away because of the current way they shape our lives through the popular degenerate culture that influences the youth into a degenerate individualistic lifestyle and the laws and informal social controls that prevent us from speaking against what is happening, or naming the people responsible. And so we suffer, which is why everyone who's here is here.

There's a lot more but I cant spend all day on here.


22cd65  No.12673591

>>12663810

You shouldn't. You're worthless genetic detritus who should have killed himself a long time ago, and we'd all benefit from excluding you from the gene pool. You now have my permission to leave, cretin.


a5c3c5  No.12673595

>>12664299

op isn't white


564b9c  No.12673605

>>12663810

>why should I care about my race being wiped out

Imagine a cuckchanner thinking he's smartly hiding his hand, when he writes you.

Although probably he's so unaware that his biography was actually legit. He is a mongrel latino in a mixed race community, and he hates whites out of envy. In his mulatto brain, beating and eating whites means he will assume their qualities.


22cd65  No.12673608

>>12664333

There is nothing to be said that hasn't been said 1000 times over. Every knows where they stand. Your mistake is thinking this is simply a matter of miscommunication. It's actually a matter of fundamentally misaligned interests. Non-Whites are doing what they're doing because that's what they're incentivized to do innately. You think you're going to tell Padro he has to go home because it's not fair to take someone else's land, money, job and education opportunities, women, culture, etc? You think he's going to care about going home and rolling up his sleeves to make his own way in the world when he could just get way more for free by taking it from you because he knows you won't ever fight back?

"no. stop. let's talk about this." isn't convincing.


564b9c  No.12673612

>>12673595

Jews hammer on MSM political points and the holohoax. Niggers are easily recognized from poor grammar and usually stick to social media.

It's latinos who have a chip over racemixing. You have to understand them, they feel its effect on their own skin. When they shit on white countries because too many of them have entered them, it's really a tragic plead not to end up like themselves.


74f273  No.12673613

>>12663810

Well if you like quiet, orderly, peaceful society then it makes sense not to want roody-poos around.


67a429  No.12673614

>>12663810

>Why should i love my family

KYS marxist scum.


2557f7  No.12678656

>>12664215

Fucking this. I wonder if MK Delta is why so many whites are cucked and the reason I'm not cucked is because something about my nervous system isn't compatible with the systems they use in MK Delta.


2557f7  No.12678680

>>12664333

stfu moderate


3856ac  No.12678773

(((OP))) is a faggot, he's not coming back. This is a shit thread.

Saged.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / jenny ]