[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / agatha2 / animu / asmr / hypno / pinoy / sw / wmafsex ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 75nd Attention-Hungry Games
/caco/ - Azarath Metrion Zinthos

March 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: d4b2b98b3283a35⋯.png (11.62 KB, 691x435, 691:435, ol5kl5flcfez.png)

3d71cb  No.12675486

I'm so tired of those liberal snowflakes arguing that trans people will commit suicide whenever they don't get something they want:

>maybe adding a third legal gender will accomplish nothing socially and will make the jobs of government employees and medics worse

>yea but transpeople are commuting suicide because they're being oppressed

No, it's a mental illness you moron that's why

Trans people commuting suicide should be called TransTerrorists

d452ac  No.12675513

They're something like 0.1 % of the population, why waste time and energy on non-issues like this just because the media keeps amplifying it.


a89153  No.12675514

>transpeople are commuting suicide

I see no problem here.


4aa4c3  No.12675522

cuckchan containment board is here >>>/4pol/


9a1593  No.12676097

>>12675513

To give children sexual agency so we are one chess move closer to normalized pedophelia


0c53ec  No.12676107

>>12675486

>trans people

>people


d94501  No.12676133

File: f57587cdc8981eb⋯.jpg (78.55 KB, 640x415, 128:83, mert-marcus11[1].jpg)

>>12675486

Leftist here.

"Transgenderism" is not a mental illness, although I would wager that 80%+ of men/women that change genders are mentally ill and their various complexes and insecurities led them to change their gender in a desperate attempt to begin their life again. You and I are both alive, we are both men, yet we do not find satisfaction in simply being men. Men and women that transition think they will find something at the end but there is nothing. Transgender "political activists" are cancer and destroy the discourse, however there is no reason to make the lives of people that are already suffering from serious mental problems even worse by treating them callously.


185ad3  No.12676141

>>12675513

I bet they are less than even that.

I can't speak for these people not being a member.


3fedb9  No.12676152

>>12676133

When something has an almost 100% comorbidity with other mental illnesses that should be a big giant flaming clue.

Treating them for a mental illness isn't callous, it's the right thing to do.

You're not helping these people by being overly permissive, you're making the problem worse. This is especially true with the mentally ill young people being manipulated into this bullshit and ruining their lives.

I honestly think there's going to be a bunch of former-trans right-wingers in the future who end up super pissed off at what was done to them. Of course they'll get insulted and treated like trash on /pol/ but honestly all of us dump on eachother constantly it's just how the board works.


a878cc  No.12676226

>>12675486

>I'm so tiredo of…

Kill them. KILL them.

They won't stop until they are all killed.

Kill all faggot abominations.

kill all leftists.

Kill all jews.

>>12676133

>however there is no reason to make the lives of people that are already suffering from serious mental problems even worse

Yes, there is. They are abominations, as you impotent leftists also are.

And it is ok to torture and kill them and you all.


e6f69c  No.12676234

I'm tired of the magapedes on this board who think they're welcome here.


d94501  No.12676243

>>12676152

>You're not helping these people by being overly permissive, you're making the problem worse.

What is your point here? I do not support SSRIs but if a madman were to take Lithium and become a functional member of society then who am I to say that he shouldn't? Moreover, who am I to harass the mentally ill further? This is straight out of American Psycho, where Patrick Bateman leans over the homeless nigger and tells him that he smells like shit and needs to get a job. Case in point, read this psychopathic post >>12676226 here where a878cc dreams of torturing myself and trannies because in his eyes everyone that disagrees with him should be put to death.


d452ac  No.12676248

>>12676152

>I honestly think there's going to be a bunch of former-trans right-wingers in the future who end up super pissed off at what was done to them. Of course they'll get insulted and treated like trash on /pol/ but honestly all of us dump on eachother constantly it's just how the board works.

One of them did a big AMA thread on half/pol/ recently.


185ad3  No.12676249

>>12676234

I am tired of you assblaated losers posting how much you you're tired of Trump people.

Go find a different place to shit up, and leave us in peace. Your complaints are grating and annoying.


2049a5  No.12676254

>>12676249

But we were here first.


185ad3  No.12676260

>>12676243

That a Jew with too much access to "the police won't touch him". Not a psychopath in the least.

Just another faggot Jew.


185ad3  No.12676275

>>12676254

No, no you weren't.

>>12676256

Watch how little I care, this was a bait thread for a faggot Jew.


185ad3  No.12676291

That's not candy or cream.


185ad3  No.12676308

And filtered. See told you I don't care.


9d3fdb  No.12676311

File: 2b38c2d73f829e5⋯.jpg (35.38 KB, 600x600, 1:1, 6c94ba500781c73c775f3716fc….jpg)

I don't think those sexual activities are based or redpilled.


e6f69c  No.12676316

>>12676275

>we wuz /pol/ an sheeeiit


d94501  No.12676318

>>12676260

Huh? I think you are replying to the wrong person. What do Jews or the police have to do with the transgendered?


e6f69c  No.12676319

>>12676308

Filters aren't downvotes faggot. Announcing you're filtering them is the gayest thing you can do.


cfa59d  No.12676325

>>12676133

> however there is no reason to make the lives of people that are already suffering from serious mental problems even worse by treating them callously.

That you're capable of discerning anyway. Faggot.


cfa59d  No.12676336

>>12676275

>No, no you weren't.

Lol Yes they were you lying piece of shit.


b43c2e  No.12676344

>>12676256

You do realize we can just chose not to open those images, right? Like, maybe if you spammed the complete comic 30 times over in this thread it be a bit annoying. Also sage negated


185ad3  No.12676345

>>12676318

Who do you think makes the trannies?

>>12676319

Yes, because your crying about my filter is definitely masculine.


bb8262  No.12676351

>reddit posting

>low quality

>not even a proper hate thread

you have to go back

>>>/leddit/


e6f69c  No.12676354

>>12676345

Why tell someone you are filtering them unless you're signalling something? Do you realize that on an anonymous imageboard no one fucking cares? Fucking magapedes.


3cf428  No.12676387

>>12676133

I don't treat transgender people callously. I have no reason to if they aren't arrogantly intruding into my life - right now, none are. The same goes with blacks, gays, Mexicans, or anyone else I run into. I have no reason to be rude or cruel to people who have done me no harm. But that's a matter of an individual dealing with another individual. When the matter of government policy comes up, I do not find any of the progressive agenda to be dealing with issues that are actually important on the whole. Adding "no gender" or choose-your-own-sex options to government forms? Retarded. Climate change? The fact that the name keeps getting changed, combined with scientists falsifying their data, tells me they have nothing at best or are actively lying at worst so far left lunatics like Jerry Brown have an excuse to levy new taxes and raise the ones that already exist. Fining people a quarter-million dollars and throwing them in prison for not using imaginary pronouns in the presence of some vindictive tranny? A violation of the 1st Amendment, it's compelled speech and compelled association.

I could go on for probably several years, but here's my main problem with the left: we, as a whole, already made a serious, good faith effort to retreat from the public sphere, let you feel good about how kind and tolerant you are for supporting and promoting all the various forms of weird shirt, and do our own thing. But wherever we went, you followed us and demanded we violate our own beliefs and our own ethics, and when we said "no" you tried to use the government to force us to obey you. So now, people like me are just all fucking done with all of it. You'll chase us to the ends of the Earth to make sure we can't go anywhere to be among our own people without "diversity" and live our lives how we want.

If you want a demonstration of being treated callously, walk through New York or San Francisco with a MAGA hat on. Even the more flaming of flaming gay men won't receive 1/10th the abuse walking through a rural White town that a conservative gets going through your territories.


185ad3  No.12676398

>>12676354

You cared enough to reply.


c1d8d2  No.12676450

In before that one tranny torposter that needs to kill itself


c1d8d2  No.12676457

File: efbe4b278db9233⋯.jpg (1.06 MB, 2560x2202, 1280:1101, A1H1juun BL.jpg)

>>12676318

(((we don't use our long jewish-sounding name)))


e6f69c  No.12676461

>>12676398

You cared enough to tell someone you're filtering them, as if anyone gives a fuck. It's not a downvote faggot. Trump supporters are the anathema of this place.


011625  No.12676538

File: fa0ca7896ae5ba4⋯.mp4 (5.43 MB, 640x360, 16:9, studying bog bodies.mp4)

>>12675486

No, its not an illness but a disease, weirdos must be dealt with before they infect others.

>>illness - a feeling of being unwell

>>disease - a diagnosable condition characterized by an abnormal state of the body


19142a  No.12676539

>>12676133 (Check'd)

It is, in fact, a mental illness. Look into t. gondii and taxoplasmosis. For proof compare the infection rate of countries we would deem "redpilled" versus countries like England, France, and the United States.


d452ac  No.12676581

>>12676450

She's based af


d94501  No.12676592

File: 1a817cbd0c7ad7a⋯.jpg (721.94 KB, 2000x1339, 2000:1339, Ozymandias-watchmen-216604….jpg)

>>12676387

Firstly, thank you for the well thought out reply. I think this post is more of a reply to leftism as a whole, so I will try to answer all your points.

>I don't treat transgender people callously. I have no reason to if they aren't arrogantly intruding into my life - right now, none are. The same goes with blacks, gays, Mexicans, or anyone else I run into. I have no reason to be rude or cruel to people who have done me no harm. But that's a matter of an individual dealing with another individual. When the matter of government policy comes up, I do not find any of the progressive agenda to be dealing with issues that are actually important on the whole.

Agreed.

>Adding "no gender" or choose-your-own-sex options to government forms? Retarded.

It's meaningless, why is this some hill you want to die on? Personally, I would prefer 3 tickboxes: Male, Female, Other. If the transgendered feel "boxed in" their own bodies, that does not necessarily mean they need to put themselves in the "opposite box," so to speak.

>Climate change? The fact that the name keeps getting changed, combined with scientists falsifying their data, tells me they have nothing at best or are actively lying at worst so far left lunatics like Jerry Brown have an excuse to levy new taxes and raise the ones that already exist.

Even if you don't believe in global warming, I will never understand right wing wannabe libertarians that allow corporations to pollute our water or our air. Take a look at Beijing, will a right winger seriously defend the horrifying pollution, the undrinkable water, and the unbreatheable air in that city? Surely there must be some environmental regulation put in place. I cannot believe that in your perfect fascist society, corporations will be allowed to dump waste into the ocean.

> Fining people a quarter-million dollars and throwing them in prison for not using imaginary pronouns in the presence of some vindictive tranny? A violation of the 1st Amendment, it's compelled speech and compelled association.

Most leftists do not believe in this. Transgender people, mainly MtFs, try to co-opt feminist organizations and they are truly hated for this. Same goes with the LGB lobby. Nonetheless, even here on 8pol, I expect that people understand that although it is not illegal to stroll down Hollywood Blvrd and call people niggers, it is obvious that you will end up knocked out at the end of the night if you continue to do so. If some poor mentally ill faggot in a dress that looks half passable insists on calling them a "she," I have no reason to degrade and disrespect someone that has thus-far shown me nothing but respect by misgendering them on purpose. Again, if you truly believe that they are mentally ill you would have to be a psychopath to abuse them further.

Your second paragraph let me down.

>we, as a whole, already made a serious, good faith effort to retreat from the public sphere

You were forced out by public opinion.

>let you feel good

You didn't "let" anyone feel good because ultrareactionaries never had power.

>about how kind and tolerant you are for supporting and promoting all the various forms of weird shirt,

You are being played. In reality, not a single person gives a fuck about this "weird shit," they are interested in their finances, their health, their family… etc.

>But wherever we went, you followed us and demanded we violate our own beliefs and our own ethics, and when we said "no" you tried to use the government to force us to obey you.

My man, before 2015, right wingers in America used the power of the state to suppress gay rights. Regardless of what you think of homosexuals, crying about persecution by the state is the height of hypocrisy. Moreover, your man Trump had control of all branches of government for 2 years, how can you claim you are being persecuted by the state?

>If you want a demonstration of being treated callously, walk through New York or San Francisco with a MAGA hat on.

There is a big difference in being persecuted by the state and being shunned by your neighbors over your ethics. While I agree the Trump bashing has bordered on insanity and has done serious damage to the left and the right, it's nothing compared to someone flashing a rainbow pin in Russia or Brazil.


3fedb9  No.12676947

File: cde60ea8db1eec1⋯.jpg (479.41 KB, 490x890, 49:89, 201601_1431_ghbci.jpg)

>>12676243

We're arguing different points. Treatment is beneficial I'm sure, taking 8 year olds putting them on hormone treatment and then giving them media coverage where they strip for gay men at bars is where we've now heading as a society. I can recognize a madman needs treatment, but still put my foot down when the madman demands I refer to him as Napoleon and give him whatever he wants.

Our society has become entirely capable of politely but firmly saying 'no' to people, especially damaged people. Our whole culture worships derangement and weakness and puts them on a pedestal beyond criticism.


869e4a  No.12676962

>>12676133

>"Transgenderism" is not a mental illness

what makes you say that? just because some lobbyists got it taken out of the DSM? how can you back that up?


17a871  No.12676986

If committing suicide is such a big fucking deal, maybe these cunts should focus on depression and anxiety before something as insanely minuscule as MUH DYSPHORIA.


a8b346  No.12677011

>>12676133

considering gender is a made up nebulous word with no meaning, yes, it is a mental illness


3f7ac2  No.12677044

>>12675486

<liberal

Have a bump Republikike. Normalfags like you put the last nail in /pol/'s coffin and your shit threads going up the catalog might finally get the last few anons here to finally migrate out of this cesspool.


185ad3  No.12677059

>Kindly reminder, the DSM used to state in the front of the book that none of the conditions within were scientifically proven to have a basis in fact.

>Second reminder, all this mental illness nonsense is really just a giant IQ test. Quit failing.


19142a  No.12677478

>>12677059

>Mental illness nonsense

"Mental illness is any disease or condition that influences the way a person thinks, feels, behaves, and/or relates to others and to his or her surroundings."


7613e1  No.12677499

>I'm so tired of those liberal snowflakes

I'm more tired of /pol/'s lax border control and the illegals who keep streaming in here to start threads. Now I have to browse the catalog to find out what you're sliding. It's all so tiresome, after all.


1b51a3  No.12677504

>>12676133

>"Transgenderism" is not a mental illness

Yes it is. If your perceptions and concept of self are objectively separate from your biological reality, you are insane. I cannot identify as a bird, or a person capable of flight, and proceed to jump out a window after gluing a bunch of bird feathers to my arms and flap them really hard. Neither can a man be considered a woman for growing his hair out long and chopping off his dick.


7613e1  No.12677518

File: ccff0a8d78374e9⋯.jpg (71.82 KB, 1096x616, 137:77, Bang-Her_Deshi_Amirite.jpg)

>>12676387

>I don't treat transgender people callously. I have no reason to if they aren't arrogantly intruding into my life - right now, none are. The same goes with blacks, gays, Mexicans, or anyone else I run into. I have no reason to be rude or cruel to people who have done me no harm.

Holy mother of Christ, this shithole is infested. Codemonkey, you goddamn faggot, appoint some fucking mods who aren't lazy degenerates right now. /pol/ doesn't function when every thousandth post is cap-worthy, but all the ones between are MundaneMatt-tier trash. Fuck me, if I wanted to trigger the libs/own libs, I'd be lurking wherever the last eleven GamerGaters are still shitposting about Anita Sarkessian.

We are the people who called down an airstrike on ISIS and solved a protein folding problem that fucking supercomputers couldn't work out in years!

<hurr-durr, I have no problem with the fags, as long as it's in their own bedrooms and nobody is directly fucking my own kids on the playground. Live and let live is what I always say, after all, hurr-durr


34030c  No.12677541

>>12677518

>believing chodenigger

Are you a newfag? you don't remember the time when chodenigger hid board log and removed natsoc mod? chodenigger wants them and making /pol/ wasting their time arguing with faggots.


b719d5  No.12677544

>>12677541

Which natsoc mod again?

Care to name them?


1b51a3  No.12677572

File: 30af0f31f50ea7f⋯.jpg (110.17 KB, 720x565, 144:113, 0248b71cd6b35e2354dc84e5da….jpg)

>>12676592

>Even if you don't believe in global warming, I will never understand right wing wannabe libertarians that allow corporations to pollute our water or our air. Take a look at Beijing, will a right winger seriously defend the horrifying pollution, the undrinkable water, and the unbreatheable air in that city? Surely there must be some environmental regulation put in place. I cannot believe that in your perfect fascist society, corporations will be allowed to dump waste into the ocean.

It's not the free market polluting the environment in China, retard. There's a little something called the CPC, or the Communist Party of China. It has a total stranglehold on the nation as a whole. Furthermore, it is countries like China and India which are responsible for the lion's share of environmental degradation of the planet. By population, on one hand, and pollutant dumping on the other. 95% of the plastic microfibers currently in the ocean originate from just ten rives. Guess where they are? Four in china, two in India, one in SEA, two in Africa and one in East Russia which neighbors China. Carbon also amounts to only amounts to about 4-5% of the total greenhouse effect, most of it comes from water vapor. What causes water vapor? Evaporation. What causes evaporation? Solar radiation. What do humans do to change the activity of the sun? Nothing. Governments cannot stop climate change, nor can any human endeavor (that those mean capitalists do) possibly alter it outside of a nuclear holocaust. Which would likely be fixed in a few centuries anyways.

>Most leftists do not believe in this. Transgender people, mainly MtFs, try to co-opt feminist organizations and they are truly hated for this. Same goes with the LGB lobby. Nonetheless, even here on 8pol, I expect that people understand that although it is not illegal to stroll down Hollywood Blvrd and call people niggers, it is obvious that you will end up knocked out at the end of the night if you continue to do so. If some poor mentally ill faggot in a dress that looks half passable insists on calling them a "she," I have no reason to degrade and disrespect someone that has thus-far shown me nothing but respect by misgendering them on purpose. Again, if you truly believe that they are mentally ill you would have to be a psychopath to abuse them further.

Funny how you say a man walking down the street getting beaten up for calling people nigger would be of his own fault, because he provoked people, but the tranny faggot getting beat up for being a disgusting faggot is shame on the attackers for being 'psychopaths'. I guess the niggers get a special exemption for their violence? You fucking hypocrite. Neck yourself.

>You were forced out by public opinion.

<you were forced out by the media and those who control it

Fixed that for you.

>My man, before 2015, right wingers in America used the power of the state to suppress gay rights.

How about freedom of association? Harassing private business owners who do not wish to do business with gays, getting lawsuits and harassed with no protection from the state you claim should've had their backs? Get your head out of your ass.

>There is a big difference in being persecuted by the state and being shunned by your neighbors over your ethics

How about the judicial system picking and choosing? Remember the antifa professor who got acquitted after bashing some random with a bike lock? Remember how right wing protestors get thrown into prison for defending themselves against aggressors who tried to run them down and cause them harm? You are a hypocrite, and again, kill yourself faggot.


6176a5  No.12677683

ok thank you for your opinion. this was enlightening conversation


625304  No.12677770

File: 8918f15a48e37e2⋯.jpg (81.86 KB, 719x720, 719:720, fbe084b3512ce03d1c7838a360….jpg)

12676592

Neck yourself. I used to be what would be considered "libral", you know live and let live. Than the fucking neolibrals took over the agenda because Obummer was Perez and everyone figured that is the way it will always be. Now I lurk on pol and keep my power levels quite IRL. I train and raise my good white family on my single imcome. However, when you fuckers go to far I will go full 1488 and my small group of frens will sneaky my breeky and be a real RWDS. You have been warned faggot, I am not alone in how I feel. Just fucking leave us be.


6eb86e  No.12678096

>>12675514

> I see no problem here.

I see a problem: the suicide rate is at most only 50%


6eb86e  No.12678103

>>12676133

> "Transgenderism" is not a mental illness

stopped reading there.

just kidding. I stopped reading at Leftist here.


347189  No.12682276

Threatening to commit suicide unless your demands are met is like taking yourself hostage.

Nobody should negotiate with terrorists.


347189  No.12682288

>>12676457

Trannies will tell you they're trannies.

They can't go on without you knowing.

That poor kid's parents are parading him around as a girl as if it's some sort of achievement - like they deserve recognition for their heinous act.


8c3523  No.12682342

>>12677572

Do you have a source on water vapor having most of the effect on global warming? I'd like to study it for further use.

Polite sage for off-topic


14c690  No.12682481

Suicide could be caused by inherent factors in addition to cultural ones. It's hard to say what % for trannies/homos though. The only way to know for sure would be to eliminate all oppression/non-acceptance, which doesn't seem feasible.


0fa268  No.12682522

>>12676133

>"Transgenderism" is not a mental illness

Yeah, it is, by definition.


0cc877  No.12682530

File: ad9553e264f2c56⋯.png (7.94 KB, 237x279, 79:93, Transmissisippi.png)

Trans-people have always been a thing. Pic related. Many proud transgender soldiers died in the US civil war. Also have you heard of the Trans-Siberian railway? Western culture has always been heavily trans-influenced, but only with the invention of capitalism in the 20th century they have begun to rewrite history.

Sage for slide thread.


af7b2a  No.12683752

l just respond with natural selection.


51d57e  No.12683817

>all these posts being nice to trannies and leftists

nu/pol/


5d59d3  No.12683979

>>12676107

Based oldfag confirms that OP needs to lurk moar and be less of a nigger. OP's feelings on the matter are correct, but it's a kike thing that barely exists in sizable amounts and is a distraction from important issues.

It's very curious how every time I talked about O D I N I A the thread got anchored, but this low quality shit is considered fine. It really spins my Swastikas, if you know what I mean.

>>12676133

Kill yourself for wasting Kek's Holy Digits, faggot.


5d59d3  No.12684104

>>12677059

>not greentexting properly

>>12677044

>>12677011

Checking these sick oldfag dubs of truth. I feel your pain, anons. It's unbelievable that normalfaggots have the run of this place, but their time is limited. The main problem isn't that they're here even, it's that they're not lurking. We've been shilled for so long they think being a normalnigger is, well, normal, so there they go, posting like a goddamn television with a keyboard attached to it.


bce440  No.12684125

http://gallae.com/cathy/essay12.html


de5215  No.12684132

>>12684104

>thinks his rules apply.

Still looking for that board rules list.


6a0f33  No.12684136

>>12675486

If a mental disorder is cause for concern that they are going to kill themselves, then in many jurisdictions they are supposed to be institutionalized, by law.


6a0f33  No.12684143

>>12677044 (check'd)

And where the fuck else is there?


bce440  No.12684152

Does anyone suspect the original poster of being a homosexual?


6107b5  No.12684331

Required reading on the trans shit:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Of course white in this case means (((white))), especially with James """Jennifer""" Pritzker.


151c21  No.12688777

The grammatically correct term for them is, "transexual extremist".


29ac64  No.12700653

>>12675486

kill your self, trannie anon


858633  No.12700884

>>12688777

kek nice trips. why not? this is basically how the kikes label anyone who doesn't worship them.


6100be  No.12700987

>>12677518

>getting piercing while having leprosy

fucking shitskins


8475e4  No.12701577

>>12677518

> Fuck me, if I wanted to trigger the libs/own libs, I'd be lurking wherever the last eleven GamerGaters are still shitposting about Anita Sarkessian.

That'd be over here >>>/pol/12564178

> Feminist Frequency was an offshoot of the Proteus fund which was paid PR for Islamic extremists.

> Of course George Soros was behind it.

Taken from here >>>/gamergatehq/332277


8475e4  No.12701584

>>12701577 (I can't link)

feckit, here's an archive. https://archive.is/4GqrC


f9504f  No.12701587

>>12675486

>trans people

>trans

>people

They're not people.


8475e4  No.12701605

>>12684331

> Required reading on the trans shit:

> http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Thanks, I haven't seen that one.

Here's some more info: https://pastebin.com/RswdKfaD


c6e565  No.12701619

>>12675486

remember remember eternal september




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abdl / agatha2 / animu / asmr / hypno / pinoy / sw / wmafsex ]