[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cyber / doomer / magali / marx / mascot / mde / tingles / vg ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events
Winner of the 75nd Attention-Hungry Games
/caco/ - Azarath Metrion Zinthos

March 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: 1bc2602fa7520c9⋯.png (618.34 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, fucking google.png)

b6b1b9  No.12692109

"Disrespectful": Google Employees Melt Down Over The Word "Family"

> - Google employees melted down after the word “family” was used in a company presentation, documents obtained by TheDCNF show.

> - Employees were upset that the word was used in a way that links families with children, which they argued was homophobic.

> - A Google vice president acknowledged that the word “family” had sparked “concerns” about inclusivity.

>A Google executive sparked a fierce backlash from employees by using the word “family” in a weekly, company-wide presentation, according to internal documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

>Many Google employees became angry that the term was used while discussing a product aimed at children, because it implied that families have children, the documents show. The backlash grew large enough that a Google vice president addressed the controversy and solicited feedback on how the company could become more inclusive.

>TheDCNF received the documents from a source who insisted upon anonymity in order to share them.

>One employee stormed out of the March 2017 presentation after a presenter “continued to show (awesome) Unicorn product features which continually use the word ‘family’ as a synonym for ‘household with children,'” he explained in an internal thread. That employee posted an extended rant, which was well-received by his colleagues, on why linking families to children is “offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.”

>He wrote:

> This is a diminishing and disrespectful way to speak. If you mean “children”, say “children”; we have a perfectly good word for it. “Family friendly” used as a synonym for “kid friendly” means, to me, “you and yours don’t count as a family unless you have children”. And while kids may often be less aware of it, there are kids without families too, you know.

> The use of “family” as a synonym for “with children” has a long-standing association with deeply homophobic organizations. This does not mean we should not use the word “family” to refer to families, but it mean we must doggedly insist that family does not imply children.

> Even the sense, “suitable for the whole family”, which you might think is unobjectionable, is totally wrong too. It only works if we have advance shared conception of what “the whole family” is, and that is almost always used to mean a household with two adults, of opposite sex, in a romantic/sexual relationship, with two or more of their own children. If you mean that as a synonym for “suitable for all people” stop and notice the extraordinary unlikelihood of such a thought! So “suitable for the whole family” doesn’t mean “all people”, it means “all people in families”, which either means that all those other people aren’t in families, or something even worse. Use the word “family” to mean a loving assemblage of people who may or may not live together and may or may not include people of any particular age. STOP using it to mean “children”. It’s offensive, inappropriate, homophobic, and wrong.

>Roughly 100 other Google employees upvoted the post, signaling their agreement. Other Google employees also echoed their displeasure with the term. “Thanks for writing this. So much yes,” one wrote.

>“Using the word ‘family’ in this sense bothers me too,” wrote another employee, who felt excluded by the term because she was neither married nor a parent.

>“It smacks of the ‘family values’ agenda by the right wing, which is absolutely homophobic by its very definition,” she wrote, adding: “[I]t’s important that we fix our charged language when we become aware of how exclusionary it actually is. As a straight person in a relationship, I find the term ‘family’ offensive because it excludes me and my boyfriend, having no children of our own.”

>“My family consists of me and several other trans feminine folks, some of whom I’m dating. We’re all supportive of each other and eventually aspire to live together. Just because we aren’t a heterosexual couple with 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, and a dog doesn’t mean we’re not a family,” another employee added in agreement.

>Another employee wrote that “using ‘family’ to mean ‘people with kids’ is also annoying to me as a straight-cis-woman who doesn’t have or want kids. My husband, my parents, and my pets are my family.”

>Google vice president Pavni Diwanji joined the conversation and acknowledged that use of the term “family” had sparked “concerns.”

more…

b6b1b9  No.12692113

…continued

>“Hi everyone, I realize what we said at tgif might have caused concerns in the way we talked about families. There are families without kids too, and also we needed to be more conscientious about the fact that there is a diverse makeup of parents and families,” Dwiwanji wrote.

>“Please help us get to a better state. Teach us how to talk about it in inclusive way, if you feel like we are not doing it well. As a team we have very inclusive culture, and want to do right in this area. I am adding my team here so we can have open conversation,” Dwiwanji concluded.

>Google did not return a request for comment on the controversy, which is yet another example of left-wing Google employees bringing their politics to work with them.

>TheDCNF previously reported that Google employees had internal debates about whether to suppress right-of-center media outlets, including The Daily Caller and Breitbart, in the company’s search function. That conversation, too, included a Google vice president: David Besbris.

>Besbris and other participants in that conversation advocated providing contextual information about media sources in search results, and the company later did so with a short-lived fact check feature at the end of 2017.

>Not only did the fact-check feature target conservative outlets almost exclusively, it was also blatantly wrong. Google’s fact check repeatedly attributed false claims to those outlets, even though they demonstrably never made those claims.

>Google pulled the faulty fact-check program in January 2018, crediting TheDCNF’s investigation for the decision.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/16/google-family-triggered-meltdown/

http://archive.fo/ZUujd


46a961  No.12692135

>>12692109

>>12692113

Why isn't liberalism a mental illness?


ac738e  No.12692143

>>12692109

Stuff like this is where the old timey, hard line Soviets got to thinking that "fascism", or what they saw as "fascism", was a product of faggotry.


869a99  No.12692150

>>12692135

Classification is still lagging because they don't know how they can create an AI as insane as they are.

My solution would be simple: just keep adding if-statements.


dd51c1  No.12692152

>>12692109

>the word family is now homophobic

All I feel is rage.


6a17b9  No.12692165

What would these faggots think “the family pet” refers to? Anyway, just another example of orwellin attacks on culture in service of furthering the goal of state-owned children and the destruction of traditional non-faggot families.


06e4c8  No.12692168

File: 33be02c0f8fd069⋯.jpg (124.69 KB, 750x750, 1:1, lik.jpg)

I can't wait until being straight, or what they call heterosexual, is homophobic in 5 years.


d6c0ed  No.12692169

File: a762ee0050cb0bc⋯.png (162.1 KB, 775x300, 31:12, white-genocide-family.png)

Jews want to stop whites from having kids and use faggotry as a tool, News at 11 with Grindr Greg.


6a17b9  No.12692173

>>12692168

Brave new world. They probably already think you're a bigot if you don't fuck your same sex.


d6c0ed  No.12692174

File: fc3ff9b7454d2a3⋯.png (568.8 KB, 574x994, 41:71, Goebbels-Fags-Article-175.PNG)

>>12692143

This is a shill. Communism ensures faggots have equal rights to everyone else, born that way, etc. Fascists execute faggots, nice try shill.


ac738e  No.12692176

>>12692174

I'm not a shill at all.


d6c0ed  No.12692178

File: f90466adc6dc6cf⋯.png (177.09 KB, 375x523, 375:523, jidf11.png)


46a961  No.12692179

>>12692168

They will do it. Doesn't matter if it's a vocal minority too, that type of thought shouldn't exist from people who control information in the first place.

>>12692174

Modern self-proclaimed communists (aka "Marxist-Leninist" tranny types are fags), the old ones were opposed to faggotry.


d6c0ed  No.12692182

>>12692179

You can go back to lefty/pol/ any time you want, cultural marxism includes faggotry and pansexualism, trannies come from marx.


02e3cd  No.12692184

Google employees shouldn't be allowed to procreate anyway. Same for any "white" stupid enough to still hang out in San Francisco/Silicon Valley in 2019.


0a7a3e  No.12692185

File: afa879f8a443f7a⋯.jpg (360.98 KB, 1386x1342, 63:61, progressive depictions of ….jpg)

File: 476f1b57b6af979⋯.jpg (149.45 KB, 963x908, 963:908, family environments.jpg)

>>12692109

So much mental gymnastics

>And while kids may often be less aware of it, there are kids without families too, you know.

So having a family is good? So, celebrating something which is good, is good? So celebrating the family unit is good.


ac738e  No.12692187

>>12692178

You can't even read properly so I don't even know why I'm bothering.

>>12692143

>or what they saw as "fascism"

There's really no argument that the corporation skews towards faggotry, as does capital. It's another market to sell to, they have more disposable income because they don't have families, more time to commit to the corporation because they don't have families, often eager to destroy other entities and consume the assets because they don't have a legacy attachment to the future of the state. None of which has anything to do with the National Socialist state that was constructed, so I don't really understand your defensiveness.

My gut tells me you're probably the actual shill, running interference for Trotskyism.


7b4887  No.12692189

File: 271d7e3372304a7⋯.png (151.12 KB, 374x376, 187:188, 76575463452523.png)

I dunno, there was this one political ideology that wanted to destroy the traditional family structure and make the state be your daddy forever, don't quite recall what that was though.

we're already ruled by a communist technocracymost people just dont know it yetsoon you will be on the SPLC hate-watch for keeping a traditional familyand refusing to allow genderqueer pedo-sexuals to babysit your childrenwill result in mandatory gender-educational camp


46a961  No.12692190

>>12692182

It's good to keep all of them as your enemies as they defend the fags, but it's worth noting that the Leninist cocksuckers consist of fags and trannies.


8a9e46  No.12692205

Such disgusting weimar perverted faggots in big tech.


aaf779  No.12692208

>>12692168

CIS (gender) is already practically an insult in liberal circles. To be "normal" is to be wrong. It won't be long before being heterosexual is the same. Then they'll have something new to hate themselves for.


b3143f  No.12692211

>>12692189

>I dunno, there was this one political ideology that wanted to destroy the traditional family structure and make the state be your daddy forever, don't quite recall what that was though.

Trotskyism. There's a reason Stalin had an ice pick shoved through Bronstein's head.


02e3cd  No.12692215

>>12692205

Don't forget, ZOG is the reason tech is all concentrated in the San Francisco Bay Area in the first place.

http://letsrollforums.com//www-world-wide-wiretap-t31105.html

Ignoring the debatable reputation of the forum (Cluesforum-type limited hangout), this thread offers an insight into the Big Tech congregation in the SF Bay Area and how ZOG, the Queer Agenda, and Big Tech all go together hand in hand.


e8fa5c  No.12692219

>>12692173

>>12692168

>They probably already think you're a bigot if you don't fuck your same sex.

That started in the Current Year.

Five years from now evidence of faggotry like a picture in a dress will likely get you beat up, poopdick is hanging, and pedophilia with concrete video and eyewitness proof is torture before hanging.


efd80a  No.12692234

>>12692179

>the old ones were opposed to faggotry.

Stalin was a thug without an ideology, Original soviet union had communal dining halls to break up families eating together.


7c19e0  No.12692248

Are they saying they aren't a family when they adopt? They just buy kids to indoctrinate and abuse? Huh.


16b3d7  No.12692256

Big tech in San Francisco is a loony bin.

Not a week passes by without someone getting triggered and trying to create new speak.


932078  No.12692258

Build-a-bear commercial just now: “bring your family”. So homophobic.


666f62  No.12692260

File: 4943f628304409c⋯.jpg (34.06 KB, 900x900, 1:1, thanks.jpg)

>>12692208

>compliment an insult in liberal circles


898328  No.12692261

>>12692109

been noticing childless women call themselves 'child-free'

why do people with no personal investment in the future, being children, have say over the future?

>>12692168

heterosexual is a politically correct term for normal


efd80a  No.12692263

>>12692261

Same reason as to why you cannot publicly demand traitors and murders are executed but as a consolation prize if you're a woman you can get your child murdered at almost any time since conception until birth with no legal consequences.


e53bdc  No.12692267

Google will eventually be sued for discrimination as it walking too fine a line now and will eventually stumble. I for one can't wait to see them taken to task for their downright subversive biz model.


000000  No.12692268

Oh please

What's next? Even having children will be homophobic since two faggots can't reproduce with each other


8a9e46  No.12692270

>>12692261

They're shipping the 'child-free' idiocy with the same delivery and tone they applied to anti smoking campaigns.

They want to make children seem like nuisance insects or being seated in smoking sections at a restaurant.


ff58f0  No.12692272

>>12692268

Nah, they'll give your kids to faggots like they're doing with penguins.


aaf779  No.12692276

>>12692268

Anyone who isn't a homosexual is homophobic, by simply existing. Much like some women believe that men cannot have consensual sex with women, and all sex between men and women is rape.


d7c059  No.12692293

>>12692270

>They want to make children seem like nuisance insects or being seated in smoking sections at a restaurant.

This has always been the case. I wanted to murder suicide the last time I took a plane flight and had to sit near screaming, crying children for over an hour.


932078  No.12692294

>>12692268

Two women had a baby last year.


8a9e46  No.12692307

File: a4707e9f86db122⋯.webm (6.99 MB, 550x309, 550:309, PEAK CLOWN WORLD.webm)

>UP IS DOWN LEFT IS RIGHT STRAIGHT IS GAY HEEYUCK HEEYUCK

HONK HONK we desperately need a reset.


16ef71  No.12692311

>>12692109

Aldous Huxley, George Orwell and Ray Bradbury were right.


53c0d1  No.12692331

>>12692294

>Mad scientists artificially created a "baby" with genetic engineering last year

Fixed it.


5de6ad  No.12692364

File: b39e71850d4d911⋯.png (488.17 KB, 564x785, 564:785, 1531845075035.png)

>>12692168

>5 years

I think pure normalismexuality either is clinically considered a mental disorder or is just a formality away from being so, unless you say you also want to fuck dudes in the butt on occasion.


6334a9  No.12692400

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>12692109

Live for the family, die with the family, all is the family, family stays together.


932078  No.12692405

>>12692364

Smexuality lol


7d3ef1  No.12692413

>>12692109

Let's hope some of them committed suicide to show their resistance to the patriarchy.


bb714f  No.12692456

>>12692261

They are child-free but believe they are the future, somehow if they indoctrinate enough of other peoples children they can continue the agenda of destroying your childs future and cultural past but at least they can live in the knowledge that they are doing everything they have been told to by the kike system thats completely brainwashed them with lies and degeneracy.

>why do people with no personal investment in the future, being children, have say over the future?

They believe they are in the end times with global warming and whatever bullshit they are being told to resist everyday by the electric jew, its a fucking cult anon, the preachers are the media, the idols are in hollywood and its sermons are injected straight into your fucking eyeballs electronically everywhere you go.


bbdd29  No.12692466

>>12692208

>gender

Doesn't exist.

>CIS

They use it wrong.

"Cis" is latin for on this side of. AKA CIS mean faggotry.


5ef8ef  No.12692477

Critical soy overload, category: unquantifiable.

We are reaching soy levels that shouldn't be possible.


6a17b9  No.12692506

>>12692466

I'm actually pretty irritated about Latin language being debased by faggots.


2fbfeb  No.12692534

>>12692364

>normalismexuality

Is there a word filter?


543c5f  No.12692542

>>12692466

gender is in everything you fucking retard


5e41bd  No.12692557

File: 7c04a06611c8c07⋯.jpg (138.5 KB, 555x414, 185:138, Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg)

>>12692109

219. Leftism is a totalitarian force. Wherever leftism is in a position of power it tends to invade every private corner and force every thought into a leftist mold. In part this is because of the quasi-religious character of leftism; everything contrary to leftist beliefs represents Sin. More importantly, leftism is a totalitarian force because of the leftists’ drive for power. The leftist seeks to satisfy his need for power through identification with a social movement and he tries to go through the power process by helping to pursue and attain the goals of the movement (see paragraph 83). But no matter how far the movement has gone in attaining its goals the leftist is never satisfied, because his activism is a surrogate activity (see paragraph 41). That is, the leftist’s real motive is not to attain the ostensible goals of leftism; in reality he is motivated by the sense of power he gets from struggling for and then reaching a social goal. [35] Consequently the leftist is never satisfied with the goals he has already attained; his need for the power process leads him always to pursue some new goal. The leftist wants equal opportunities for minorities. When that is attained he insists on statistical equality of achievement by minorities. And as long as anyone harbors in some corner of his mind a negative attitude toward some minority, the leftist has to re-educated him. And ethnic minorities are not enough; no one can be allowed to have a negative attitude toward homosexuals, disabled people, fat people, old people, ugly people, and on and on and on. It’s not enough that the public should be informed about the hazards of smoking; a warning has to be stamped on every package of cigarettes. Then cigarette advertising has to be restricted if not banned. The activists will never be satisfied until tobacco is outlawed, and after that it will be alcohol, then junk food, etc. Activists have fought gross child abuse, which is reasonable. But now they want to stop all spanking. When they have done that they will want to ban something else they consider unwholesome, then another thing and then another. They will never be satisfied until they have complete control over all child rearing practices. And then they will move on to another cause.

220. Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.

221. Because of the restrictions placed on their thoughts and behavior by their high level of socialization, many leftists of the over-socialized type cannot pursue power in the ways that other people do. For them the drive for power has only one morally acceptable outlet, and that is in the struggle to impose their morality on everyone.


80b13c  No.12692570

>>12692109

>What about my family? I don’t have kids.

These people are so self-centered and apathetic that they think families have to be like the shitty excuses for family they have. The multiple people that tranny fucks is family, but a mother, father, and their kids? That’s homophobic.


33946f  No.12692573

>Doing X is now this buzzword

Lol, these kikes are desperate.


ee0404  No.12692575

>>12692234

Stalin promoted families because of how harmful the original soviet union policies were to the country, it was on the brink of collapse due to them and a limited embrace of some traditional aspects is the only reason that it didn't do so decades earlier.


4da29e  No.12692615

>>12692268

It already is. See: (((Agenda 21))), (((Replacement migration)))


592bdc  No.12692653

>>12692152

Try this then:

< homophobia is family-friendly


592bdc  No.12692661

>>12692466

> "Cis" is latin for on this side of.

So the opposite of cis-gendered is ultra-gendered?

BTW, if you know Latin, then certainly you know the meaning of gender.


592bdc  No.12692669

>>12692307

>UP IS DOWN LEFT IS RIGHT STRAIGHT IS GAY

diversity is strength


000000  No.12692671

so, these faggots would claim that /leftypol/ is a family-friendly board I suppose?


5ef8ef  No.12692682

Kill faggots.


b1c944  No.12692684

File: 34306fb0d323be8⋯.jpg (122.04 KB, 947x734, 947:734, 1443575996566.jpg)

>>12692109

It's got to be exhausting, being so perpetually butthurt about every reality of terrestrial biology 24 hours a day. I'd pity them if they weren't so virulent and evil.


747a1d  No.12692691

>>12692109

How would on go about boycotting (((Google)))? They have ingrained themselves deeply into many ventures and I want to knowingly stop using all of their services

>>12692477 (checked)

It's become sentient

>>12692261

They won't for long.

>>12692400 (checked)

>>12692557

He must have been so tired from being right all the time


b1c944  No.12692714

File: 40d40a2ec217525⋯.jpg (305.67 KB, 849x1567, 849:1567, 236953f7a9a26531467218eb55….jpg)

>>12692557

History will vindicate Uncle Ted.


f642a7  No.12692782

File: f7f511184eaaecc⋯.png (225.31 KB, 1325x1299, 1325:1299, ClipboardImage.png)

File: c1c3cdb4c968cbf⋯.png (425.28 KB, 1592x1006, 796:503, ClipboardImage.png)

>>12692109

friendly reminder that everything that isn't straight and nuclear is a deformity, as recognized by science.

>>12692143

>Stuff like this is where the old timey, hard line Soviets got to thinking that "fascism", or what they saw as "fascism", was a product of faggotry.

>>12692176

>I'm not a shill

>>12692187

>awkward shifting of conversation towards capitalism for no apparent reason

>trotskyism

fuck off /leftypol/ you have your own board filled with trannies on which to post absolute garbage


b1d156  No.12692817

>>12692682

magnets how do they work?


b1d156  No.12692819

>>12692714

yes , he will die


bbdd29  No.12693182

>>12692661

>BTW, if you know Latin, then certainly you know the meaning of gender.

Gender was invented in the 50s, so no.


d6b5d1  No.12693331

>>12692456

>>12692261

>>12692270

It's irritating because the majority that fall for this transparent ruse are whites. I don't know whether to be despondent or happy that these retards are willingly taking themselves out of the gene pool.


8864b4  No.12693343

Hahaha this is our enemy. If you run out of bullets, just drop a spicy monologue on them and they'll kill themselves loooooooool.


000000  No.12693399

>>12692684

Actually, I find it rather entertaining we live in their heads rent-free 24/7.

>>12692691

>They have ingrained themselves deeply into many ventures and I want to knowingly stop using all of their services

Start by researching Alphabet.


adf070  No.12693724

>>12692109

<ftfy

We are greedy jews and you aren't getting a raise for you or your family.


b186e8  No.12693762

>>12692109

My initial reaction on seeing this was rage. Then I had thought and realized they are admitting fags are anti-family. Thanks joogle.


59d404  No.12693789

>>12692542

Not really. The cosmic duality of which sex is but a manifestation is in everything. Gender is a modern concept, strictly a social theory, invented by the corruptors and defilers of humanity.


000000  No.12693809

>>12692168

>>12692109

"As a straight person in a relationship, I find the term ‘family’ offensive because it excludes me and my boyfriend, having no children of our own."


794d01  No.12693868

the world is being run by petulant spoiled children with unlimited power


000000  No.12693945

>>12692182

>trannies come from marx

Dude, smut is not a theory, lmao.


dffd21  No.12694087

>>12692143

Anon's not wrong, though. The Soviet commies of old once thought decriminalizing homosexuality was a good idea, but then they found out it was detrimental to their people so they criminalized it again, anyways. I'd say they were no different from your modern cuckservative. They once called multiculturalism and open borders propagandists "rootless cosmopolitans", but they generally believed in some old form of civic nationalism.


a62c00  No.12694093

Having kids is required for society to continue to function. Family values are not homophobic they are simply logical.


e8095e  No.12694106

This is really what it has always come down to. The radical fem shit, faggotry, tranny BS, single motherhood shit and so on and so on. All that shit always was chipping to the big prize which was the destruction of the nuclear family. A person without belief or faith is easy to mold, a person without family/those who love them is easy to mold, a kid without a Father is easy to mold, etc, etc.

The destruction of the nuclear family has always been the primary goal right alongside the destruction of the primary majority of population. You destroy the nuclear family and the chances of the kids coming out as loving their country and furthering what they learned from their own parents goes down significantly. You keep it to single mothers, everybody on state social programs and everybody learning all their knowledge from the corrupt media, education system and you have yourself an indoctrinated populace.

Thus they had to get rid of:

a) The majority thus interbreeding push - making everything wrong in the world because of white this/that.

b) Christianity/Catholicism

c) Nuclear family

Scramble those three things and you have yourself internal issues within a society. Just look around you and see all they have done to attack those three things. You will see examples in literally every single thing you look into.


dffd21  No.12694112

>>12692143

>Brave new world.

It's astonishing to see that present commies love the degenerate, hedonistic nihilism Brave New World talked about (homosexuality, feminism, open borders, race mixing, multiculturalism, etc). The Soviet Union despised such indulgences, but sadly only in its later years, and even then it was still kosher to the core. Now you get to see the new commies resenting almost everything they have ever advocated. You can't not tell me they would have all been gunned down by Stalin.


dffd21  No.12694116

>>12694112 was meant for >>12692173 Sorry.


591acd  No.12694148

I don't see a problem here. Google should be inclusive.


791d9f  No.12694169

File: 55b5d25cfb9e902⋯.png (1.05 MB, 956x536, 239:134, 55b5d25cfb9e9024f23f28cf24….png)

>>12692109

So they're saying that fags don't have families now? kek


813e53  No.12694177

>>12692150

Underrated


000000  No.12694188

>>12692466

Pretty sure the terminology was adapted from its common use in chemistry, where it is actually meaningful: i.e. cis- and trans-isomerism. Once all the transgender bullshit started up, anybody not transgender was retroactively given the designation "cis"-gender.


d762b0  No.12694213

>>12692109

They're upset they will never be normal. Never have a normal family with someone who loves them. Never have kids together and live a happy and loving life. They know this and that's why they project their hate at everyone else. Everyone else who is normal and sane.


747a1d  No.12694243

>>12693399 (checked)

I'm aware of Alphabet, which makes this such a challenging endeavor


2b2e43  No.12694264

>>12692456

This guy gets it. While often overlooked, nihilism is at the core of their self-destructive hedonistic ideologies. They've bought into it all hook, line, and sinker: global warming, zombie outbreaks, cataclysmic meteor strike/volcanic eruption, polar ice caps melting, skynet, "religious fanatics", super-viruses, alien invasions, supernatural monsters, you fucking name it. Just turn the fucking TV off.


e8095e  No.12694269

>>12694264

> While often overlooked, nihilism is at the core of their self-destructive hedonistic ideologies.

Yes, yes! Well stated.


aafb0f  No.12694294

>>12692113

there are no families without kids. those are couples.


9c78f7  No.12694324

File: 1da7438a218b5a1⋯.jpg (89.1 KB, 1000x562, 500:281, RightiousAnger.jpg)

>>12692109

Give perverts any rights at all, and this is the kind of shit they then promote…that we change the very meaning of words to suit them.

We should have kept faggotry illegal, along with every other form of sexual perversion, and kept it classified as a mental illness, so the perpetrators could be locked away.

Every time society give perverts and libertines a single "victory," they scramble to take a mile of "victories" until your society reflect the sickness of the very few, instead of the natural proclivities of the normal.

Hitler arrested fags, and this is always portrayed as a horrible thing, in the Jew media…but now people are seeing what those same faggots were doing to German society, and perhaps they now understand why Hitler had to do this.

We are Wiemar Germany, at this point, and the same solutions to these problems will have to be implemented. Open faggotry will be punished by incarceration and deportation, as will conspiring within any group to undermine the nation (Jews).

Some say this is harsh, but the destruction now being wreaked upon our society by these libertine groups is unforgivable.

and if pushed hard enough, these groups will make it impossible for the backlash to be anything but extermination.

Just as capitalists, if their desires are not constrained, eventually push people to communism, these groups will push people to commit slaughter.

The only thing we ever learn from history is that nobody ever learns anything from history.


9c78f7  No.12694336

File: 84a12198c5020b6⋯.jpg (21.79 KB, 400x261, 400:261, Soldier.jpg)

>>12694106

Reminds me of a movie…"Soldier" with Kurt Russell, came out in 1998.

https: //www.imdb.com/title/tt0120157/

As I think back on it now, it kind of reminds me of what I see /pol/acks as…people too red-pilled to have pozzed friends or relationships, and so feel they are alone in their fight against degeneracy and Jewish deceit.

Good movie, kind of heartbreaking, but still very poignant.


c08be8  No.12694583

>>12694336

>https: //www.imdb.com/title/tt0120157/

Writer David Webb Peoples has said that Soldier is a "side-quel" to Blade Runner (1982) (which he also wrote) because it takes place in the same universe, and in fact the vehicles used by the Blade Runners - spinners - are also used in Soldier. The premise of Soldier was actually based on an unused opening scene for Blade Runner, where a group of Replicants are dumped and left for dead on an Off-world colony. Both films were released by Warner Brothers, and both were box-office failures that gained a cult following after being released on home video.


bb714f  No.12694675

>>12694294

They are very damaged people, the majority of the (((facts & beliefs))) they have been given they are the actual problem and enemy of themselves, they have bought into a modern original sin - numerous of them. Their very existence as white people is racist, the fact they exist and make use of anything at all is killing the planet etc etc You name it they are both the cause and the solution is to die.

Do not hate them, free them, most of us here used to be them.

>>12694264

>Single 35 year old empowered independent executive woman buys halfpound rat-mutt hybrid pet #family #mybaby


bb714f  No.12694683

>>12694675

I fucked up, switch the replies around.


573afe  No.12694742

File: ac2a3bf74a6d61c⋯.jpg (4.67 KB, 259x194, 259:194, 452345.jpg)

>>12694112

> The Soviet Union despised such indulgences

You know nothing about USSR.


3139a7  No.12694782

>>12692661

No the opposite is trans.

Like cis-alpine gaul and trans-alpine gaul


44e114  No.12694924

File: bca31931b6b8f42⋯.gif (799.03 KB, 280x280, 1:1, 1546966147841.gif)

>>12692307

>rape is fun no matter what kiddos BOINK kill your parents and move into the ghetto HONK HONK


62e8b6  No.12695386

>>12692135

It's not a mental illness, it's a destructive cult. A religion of death and mortification.


09b598  No.12695419

Fuckin faggot ass liberal cucks, stick a nigger dick up their ass to calm em down, hit that P spot so they don't have to keep bending over for their pets to fuck their shit


6d27d8  No.12695525

>>12692782

The first infograph should be modified to refer to "biological gender" to be accurate. Gender itself existed as a grammatical concept for ages, and has nothing to do with jewish poz


f288a2  No.12695563

>>12692135

Because conservatards and libtards are not NatSocs.

>>12692168

Everything is homophobic, goy. [CLASPS]


f288a2  No.12695570

>>12695525

>my contradiction

No. It's sex. There is no such thing as gendurr. Gender is grammar-only. Stop using enemy terms and making me doublepost.


000000  No.12695609

>>12692109

Nuke SF when?


d6c0ed  No.12704752

File: 75519f0de1f2070⋯.png (449.14 KB, 1600x1577, 1600:1577, 11stepstoculturalmarxism.png)

>>12693945

stfu and gtfo


e5323f  No.12704772

>>12692109

why are you so triggered by this? who gives a shit what those globalist demons do with their company?


8391b1  No.12704837

>Using goygle﷼


2f05ab  No.12704978

>The backlash grew large enough that a Google vice president addressed the controversy and solicited feedback on how the company could become more inclusive.

When these same people walk past the gibbering loonies wandering the streets of San Francisco, they probably think they're crazy and should be put away somewhere. Yet at Google they allow the inmates to run the asylum and think nothing of it.


af04a9  No.12704996

File: 74cee6576711ed9⋯.jpeg (3.42 MB, 3750x5700, 25:38, a simple favor.jpeg)

It's so blatant the attack on stability. They want you to have tranny sexual mental disease. off topic, I watched pic related. heres a summary of the disgust

>Anna kendrick is church going demure female that has sex with her half brother, because he reminds her of her dad

>A gay guy is the parent of a 4 year old girl, but smokes pot

>everybody is divorced

>the unstable blond with blue eyes is a hero with her raging alcoholism and dangerous habits, in the end, shes the antagonist

written by fag paul fiegg

This movie encapsulates the reason why Google is trying to remove family.


000000  No.12705049

>>12692135

Because kikes are in charge of defining what is and what isn't a mental illness.


000000  No.12705135

>>12692293

You need to swallow a fucking bullet, yid.


08fae4  No.12705186

>>12692184

>be born or otherwise unable to afford leaving the area

>hurr u sbudnt progreate :DDDDDD

Kill yourself.

>>12692714

No, fuck off. Kaczynski may as well be a kike. Worthless patsy luddite. Technology isn't bad just because kikes and their ilk misuse it.

>>12693331

You should never be happy that your people are duped into believing this shit. You may as well assist their downfall with that mindset.

>>12694106

Every single time. You jew worshippers just have to insert yourselves into everything, don't you? The decline is not caused by the removal of the dysgenic anti-white semite religion that's destroyed the west since it overtook actual european religions.

>>12704772

>>12704837

>who cares lol just ignore it and let it take over culture unopposed goy


b186e8  No.12705264

>>12704996

Looks Masonic. Stairs and triangles/pyramids, and the inhuman overall feel of it.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cyber / doomer / magali / marx / mascot / mde / tingles / vg ]