[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / 8cup / animu / ausneets / caco / fascist / general / leftpol / vichan ]

/tech/ - Technology

Catalog   Archive

Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 3 per post.


New Volunteer

File: 4aa75f5a89c9bae⋯.jpg (100.35 KB, 1000x563, 1000:563, fractured-world-1000x563.jpg)

 No.932699[Reply]

tbh, it would actually be interesting to see, whether in real life or at least a sci-fi type theory. Here's some thoughts I have on this:

There's the recent laws in the EU, the China firewall/botnet, the constant fears of cyber warfare, and so on. These sorts of things definitely seem like they could lead to such subnet splits. Laws in different nations or groupings of nations could become different enough to fracture them off from each other.

The question is: how will this split actually look? what groupings of countries will be involved in each? I imagine there could emerge a black market or some under-the-radar way to smuggle media from one subnet to another, assuming there is no legal way for people in different ones to communicate.

Let's assume that there is though. If there is in fact some legal yet highly limited, regulated, and probably very proprietary way to communicate across the nets, what would that look like?

Going back to CPU architectures and hardware, perhaps a long-term split may even lead to all countries settling on different stuff. Like instead of having everyone using x86 chips from Intel or AMD, and maybe ARM if they have a mobile device, perhaps each subnet will have its own standard. If not an actual standard, then certainly a de-facto one. Entire hardware platforms that could be region-specific. We've already seen Russia making their own CPUs, and I think China has been planning on doing the same sort of thing.

How deep could we go? would one of them eventually develop a new networking protocol beyond TCP/IP? Could it be that each net would be speaking completely different protocols at some point?

A lot of this hangs on the time frame here. How long would the net be fractured? If it's not for terribly long, then most of this stuff probably wouldn't happen, or would be at a reduced severity. However, if it ends up that such a split persists for, say, a decade or more, things start looking more probable.

This is actually getting kinda exciting, even as just an autistic theory. Shit, you cPost too long. Click here to view the full text.

258 posts and 29 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.937048

>>936925

> Security professionals assume that it's impossible to defend a system against the NSA, CIA, FBI, GCHQ or any other state agency or police force or investigative agents.

They assume that because they start off with common, standard botnet/buggy hardware and overcomplicated OS written in dubious languages. They also assume that because they have a vested interest in the existence of bad, overcomplicated systems full of bugs.


 No.937075

Apparently you can travel to the west from anywhere in the world without a passport and background check

God forbid being able to read some text from another country


 No.937162

>all these defeatists

What compels men to rot away in a death spiral of Depression instead of acknowledging things for what they are and acting accordingly?

Going down in a blaze of smug is preferable to botnet thoughts crawling in one's skin for all eternity.


 No.937174

>>937162

>50 autists from /tech/

>vs.

>3,200,000,000 people who don't give a fuck if they're part of the botnet

What are we going to do? Spam smug lolis on facebook? No matter how much more toe cheese Stallman eats, people won't disconnect themselves from the botnet.

>I can't get off facebook, because muh friends and family.

>I can't get off Discord because muh gay friends.

>I can't stop watching Netflix because muh gf.

>I can't stop using my botphone because muh convenience.


 No.937183

>>937174

What is important is us first. When we're safe, we work to make more people safe. That's it.

You're right, you're not gonna work at the place of people. The only thing you can do is get educated and share what you know, to touch the people who might want to get out of the "botnet", but now knowing what to do.




File: 43d5bf952daa474⋯.png (7.2 MB, 2816x2112, 4:3, ClipboardImage.png)

 No.933912[Reply]

How do I start? How do I build upon it? I want to know everything

Picture mostly unrelated

45 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936872

>>933953

Minsky, pls. Aren't you dead or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg


 No.936923

>>933912

Get a gaming rig, learn Python/Numpy/SciPy/Conda, learn Keras.

It is that easy (((newfags))), so go back to >>>/machinecult/


 No.937146

>>933912

This -> >>933925 is the answer you are looking for, OP.

Also, learn lisp and prolog (especially if you want to do AI stuff the "old way". Nowadays most soydevs just use TensorFlow) But see >>933953 : the current AI/machine learning hype is just a big meme

>>934169

>WebP

But does anyone even use it?


 No.937150

>>937146

>But does anyone even use it?

Chrome-based browsers including "Opera" and Brave. Mozilla won't add it to Firefuk'd even though Palemoon has. Apple & M$ of course are in a perpetual 3-way slapfight with Google.


 No.937159




File: 69d5f8d8e8a4f4d⋯.jpg (238.44 KB, 1024x685, 1024:685, casino.jpg)

 No.935088[Reply]

Why has nobody actually been able to crack these things yet? I imagine the supply chains are kept under tight security but you'd think some specs or a working unit would've leaked to the black market by now.

We know these things use a pseudo-RNG, possibly a dedicated hardware one, that's configured on-site for general settings like payout periods. A payout period is unlocked after a machine loses a set number of times to then become a fair game not guaranteed to lose. That way the house always wins. But the actual logic or math behind determining a payout period is still mostly unknown. We don't even know the exact nature of the software these run. Perhaps a completely custom firmware or maybe even an off-the-shelf spin of Windows Embedded or an embedded Linux distro or even something more like TRON or VxWorks. Has there been any case in history where one of these was ever reverse-engineered? If so I would move to read up on it

60 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936222

I got the chance to see an Aristocrat gaming machine being serviced last year. It appeared to be running Ubuntu 8.10. ymmv


 No.936288

What's wrong with putting a RNG server in casino's basement, where they store their cash anyways, make slot machines dumb terminals that display fancy graphics and accept input. The network would be airgapped as in unreachable from Internet, and fucking with server would be equal to doing Ocean's Twelve robbery.

I'm pretty sure, every modern casino slot system is similar to what I described, also in some countries with semi-banned slots/betting, machines connect to abroad servers. there is literally 0.0001 chance of some skid successfully ddosing and hacking into their mainframe behind cloudflare sprawl because their engineers are not that dumb and know their shit for being paid good money. Also, Russians.


 No.936291

>>936080

let random = quantumRandom() // [0, 1)
if random > 0.99:
playerWins()
else:
houseWins()

It's this fucking simple.


 No.936350

>>936181

Quntum engtanglement is a moot point. It gives no information that can be used to determine that a future quantum state will collapse in one way or another (e.g. spin up or spin down).

It just tells you about he state you collapsed, in which the result is still random, and in which it just so happens one of the particles in that state could be far away. In that sense, the state is still local, just in local to two places at once, and there are no hidden variables.


 No.936883

File: f272217e94d050b⋯.gif (3.03 MB, 359x202, 359:202, 1475101442440.gif)




File: 828bcaa2b6c4ef2⋯.jpg (162.11 KB, 1280x1200, 16:15, fuckfuckgo.jpg)

 No.936292[Reply]

Intel has their management engine, AMD does the same and ARM architecture is shit.

What considerable alternatives are there?

31 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936458

>>936455

Industrial espionage is a real thing.


 No.936461

>>936458

>Industrial espionage is a real thing.

I know, but last time I checked the guy I was responding to probably isn't Jensen Huang or Lisa Su and it was TSMC being mentioned and not some no name fab in China. TSMC and Global Foundries aren't stupid enough to physically alter designs because their business depends on large companies trusting them with their IP.


 No.936463

>>936461

Also a reminder TSMC (Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company) is NOT Chinese no matter how much the putrid soulless Chink drones try to take over Taiwan's national identity and turn it into a puppet state


 No.936682

File: 5f82a6461ade5d0⋯.png (193.1 KB, 620x662, 310:331, ss.png)

>>936387

Allegedly, even the RPI boards can use open firmware nowadays. The FSF has a page about this, but it appears to be outdated:

https://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/single-board-computers

Anyway there's so many ARM boards to choose from, you don't have to buy RPI. Pick whichever one fits your needs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_single-board_computers

https://www.openbsd.org/armv7.html

https://www.openbsd.org/arm64.html

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=151527756600887&w=2


 No.936683

>>936682

Sorry meant to reply >>936390




File: 5571550d52b06e4⋯.png (41.83 KB, 1080x117, 120:13, BDS.png)

 No.935936[Reply]

This is the reason why Free Software has failed and will continue to fail

55 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936599

>>936597

>Its actually easy to overcome this by just manually validating every single thing you will ever use

LOL


 No.936601

>>936599

If you're actually paranoid enough to be affected by this issue, then you are going to take the time to do this for every piece of software you use. Otherwise this issue is trivial because we don't actually care that it exists. Those are the only two options.


 No.936607

>>936601

>it's actually easy to overcome this

>then you are going to take the time to do this for every piece of software you use.

Ah yes because if you need to do something that means it's easy!


 No.936645

>>936140

Which no one uses.


 No.936655

>>936645

Because people are too busy sperging about manpages. Every time I edit a makefile that's non-trivial I have the make manual in a buffer right next to it.




File: 3e5447c43e90fcb⋯.jpg (30 KB, 538x491, 538:491, 3e5447c43e90fcb60c59586dc2….jpg)

 No.936467[Reply]

20 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936574

>>936569

Going to add in that the reason why rm -rf / doesn't work is that there is a sandbox running which will terminate the build if it's writes to a file or something like that outside of the working directory.


 No.936575

>>936573

OP literally linked to an archive, so why are you complaining about no archive?


 No.936577

>>936573

>amateur

Repeat the results you nitwit.


 No.936578

>>936577

See >>936569 and do that for yourself


 No.936583

>>936471

It's literally nothing.

Gentoo has little to do on Github.




File: a5f3cb45e0b279f⋯.png (45.06 KB, 918x1032, 153:172, cpp_logo.png)

 No.931222[Reply]

Are you for or agnist these:

- Templates

- STL

- Standard, C++ specific libraries

- How classes and everything related to them works

Generally, is(and why) C better than C++?

How you would fix it?

Go!

181 posts and 14 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936505

>>935613

> it's probably either a real leak

The probability of it being a leak where the reference was NOT lost is not magically decreased with c++. Its just that the chance of leaks where the handle was lost are so common in c++.


 No.936547

>>936505

A whole class of leaks in Java become dangling references in C++.


 No.936551

>>936547

Same thing


 No.936553

>>936551

But in C++'s case the memory is freed.


 No.936563

>>936553

Java cannot have dangling references because it is garbage collected. C++ is just as vulnerable to standard memory leaks as a garbage collected language, and vulnerable to EVEN worse leaks where the program loses the handle.




File: 524ec5691b78a12⋯.png (4.46 KB, 500x250, 2:1, Oekaki.png)

 No.930421[Reply]

Godot is having a game jam starting on Friday and ending sometime on Monday. They're still voting on the theme https://framaforms.org/theme-for-godot-jam-june-2018-1528803026 but all entries are supposed to be open source and it's probably a good excuse for some /tech/ shitposting.

Libbie games when

https://itch.io/jam/godotjam062018

50 posts and 10 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.931975

>>931959

Oh come on, gamejams produce the equivalent of academic crapware. Not to say it's not important, but it's more important for the developer to produce it than for others to consume it.

Big jewish companies would never do anything risky like introducing novel gameplay anyway, much safer to reskin the same game from last year and re-release for another $60.


 No.933735

>>930421

Does this have something to do with gal gadot


 No.934468

>>931354

Just select

>I want more choices


 No.934525

>>931959

Game jams are mostly just prototypes of games people aren't sure if they will work. People make them and run with them from there.


 No.936532

>>934525

i've an idea for a game, but i think it will require quite a bit of art work and scholastic study of rote facts, not theories. i don't know where to get this kind of resource work. i guess i could do it all myself, but i am a slow artist, and a slow researcher. what do you recommend?




File: 78e76ae1c4e0dab⋯.jpg (57.06 KB, 463x367, 463:367, mesh-network-city-wide.jpg)

 No.921304[Reply]

Is anyone here part of a local meshnet/community network, like this one? https://nycmesh.net/

What's it like?

162 posts and 11 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.935385

>>921304

Nice vaporware cuckshits.


 No.935419

>>921304

No can do OP. /tech/ has all but given up on the possibility of decentralization. Read this thread for further insight of our surrender.

>>932699

As of June 26, 2018, the fight for encryption and a more free, secure internet has officially been largely lost.


 No.935427

>>935419

Where were you when based blackpill has rekt all deluded hope for anything in the future?


 No.936494

So is anyone down to work on a little project and build a network for shits and giggles? I can host a cjdns node, a few sites, maybe an IRC, and maybe a quake server.


 No.936521

>>935419

>>935427

Decentralization isn't possible because of ISP's. If the Internet still existed where each node could talk to every other node, then decentralization wouldn't matter, but as ISP's are the initial entry point for everything online, decentralization becomes a mole game for ISP's to bonk whoever doesn't follow their normal or licensed use policies. Until there is some mode for people to access the Internet outside of ISP's, decentralization is a pipedream.




File: 9309a13ab9225d8⋯.jpg (30.28 KB, 424x456, 53:57, ptsd.jpg)

 No.934968[Reply]

Our friends at (((Tencent))) are caressing the Linux Foundation with their slimy tentacles. Red Hat has nothing on these yellow Jew wannabes and the last thing the FOSS ecosystem needs is a dodgy chink corporation caling the shots.

https://archive.is/h0p4s

46 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936389

>>936365

>maps count as games

You're on a completely new level of retardation


 No.936405

>>936194

<I-it has to be a game focused on that to count

If the game's developer actually builds in support to play that "mod" right into the game and explicitely approves of it then it should count.


 No.936443

>>936405

When did blizzard and mojang explicitly approve dota and hunger games mod? When did they build in support for those specifically? Sure, blizzard had tournaments but that's basically it. They basically tried to kill off dota as soon as dota 2 was announced.

Mods, and especially maps, aren't a part of the game.

You're just wrong, it has to be the actual developers to implement and build in the mod for it to count. If warcraft/StarCraft had an actual moba game mode then you'd be right. Blizzard would be the ones who made a game of the genre, while aos devs would be (and still are) the ones who made the genre.

>>935905

>>935909

>>936000

>>936365

Read >>935901 again and realize that you're all retarded.

>what games of those genres existed

>games

Mods are not games.


 No.936445

>>936443

>mojang

Well Microsoft did when embedding preapproved servers directly into the game. In order to be approved things representing blood and references to stuff like that had to be removed from the game. People from Microsoft came and played every single game to ensure that it was acceptable for adding it to their game since there is a large kid audience.


 No.936636

>>936443

But they are and one missed abortion sperging out wont change that fact




File: df786e60b301490⋯.png (234.99 KB, 1600x1000, 8:5, ClipboardImage.png)

 No.935100[Reply]

and these

and these

and these

40 posts and 19 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936266

Can upload image here from my OS.


 No.936267

Lol "Can't post image here." phrase is banned?


 No.936270

>>936267

Yes, we don't need Tor users complaining here.


 No.936281

File: 71a9ec91241456a⋯.png (1.6 KB, 304x124, 76:31, foo.png)


 No.936300

File: f25a51ab5a70cef⋯.png (83.47 KB, 904x481, 904:481, Screenshot_2018-06-28_11-0….png)

>Why are you running an AMD Kernel with an Intel processor? Are you just plain lazy and don't give a flying fuck?

yes.




File: b1617945ef375f7⋯.png (57.66 KB, 227x343, 227:343, ClipboardImage.png)

File: fd7c8412c3681cf⋯.png (11.47 KB, 150x167, 150:167, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 04df3fb54fcdd32⋯.png (41.86 KB, 226x223, 226:223, ClipboardImage.png)

 No.935786[Reply]

BSD thread?

Please explain this linux atheist why people recommend DragonflyBSD over FreeBSD (other than the SJWism), and where OpenBSD and NetBSD come in. I'm using VMs right now, but I actually have a toaster computer I'm looking to turn into a generic home server and I want to see if a BSD would suit me more than linux.

I played with OpenBSD for 2 days in a VM, it was pretty nice. I just installed every package set and booted it. FVWM was a pretty shitty and clunky WM, but I could easily learn how to install a different WM/DE and replace FVWM with something else from the man pages alone. I ended up installing XFCE4, firefox and random desktop programs to see how they worked. I noticed the single core VM I was running it in was still responsive even when hammering the CPU, whereas I've ran linux on single core PCs this decade and whenever there was too much CPU load even a pure commandline system would go unresponsive. OpenBSD felt like everything was more integrated and I was happy with every default package. I think every linux user has this list of software they want to avoid because of bad experiences and they often have to actively replace them when installing just about any distro. I know that's my case, but everything I tried that was default or exclusive to OpenBSD felt good enough for me. I didn't have any qualms with any of the OpenBSD software I tried but I didn't try everything. The partition scheme looked weird though, there were a trillion partitions and I couldn't understand why things were like that. I didn't bother learning it either because I was just installing on a VM, but that would be something to look into if I end up having an OpenBSD-based home server.

I want to avoid FreeBSD because of its SJW faggotry, and I hear people say DragonflyBSD is the alternative to it so now I'm downloading DragonflyBSD.

I'm trying NetBSD after and I have this feeling it's somehow worse than the others but might be the only choice on some hardware, I haven't tried it but nobody has given me a reason to use it on a x86 machine, all I hear is "yeah NetBSD runs on everything!".

What are the opinions of /tech/ anons?

20 posts and 5 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.936200

>>936196

>If the claim that DragonflyBSD is the fastest unix-like/unix-based OS out there is true maybe someone is willing to put up with its troubles, but I'm not.

The difference is in the fundamental design (LWKT, amiga ports-like messaging, tokens, system servers as lockfree/lockless processes). That said, it still needs a lot of polish.


 No.936202

File: 7274385b5b9dbff⋯.jpg (382.85 KB, 1500x896, 375:224, 1.jpg)

>>936193

I'm using one of these right now and I want to upgrade it eventually. Haven't done it yet because I don't really feel the need to, so I will probably keep procrastinating for a while. But I can definitely consider that. I used to have one of the hexa cores, actually.


 No.936284

File: 1876f68ac79993b⋯.webm (1.39 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, computer niggers.webm)

>>936196

> Reboot into a special mode specifically to update and run this huge list of commands

There's no special mode, you're just booting the new kernel. And the list of commands is like on page long, and they're not even complicated. Half of that is shit like extracting tarballs. If this is all it takes to keep complete plebs away, that's fine by me. OpenBSD will remain unpozzed so long as it doesn't cater to those niggers.


 No.936286

>>935786

I use Linux most of the time because I'm used to it and it has more software available but the BSDs are definitely designed and implemented in a far more simple and concise manner.

I wish more people used them so they'd get better support for things.


 No.936875

>>935827

>>935826

wow it's almost like I'm in /g/




File: d58536e2e5c1836⋯.jpg (18.6 KB, 615x409, 615:409, serveimage.jpg)

 No.935328[Reply]

https://www.vpncompare.co.uk/uk-police-watchdog-regulation-encryption/

How long until I will be unable to use a VPN in the UK and have to be monitored by the GCHQ.

59 posts and 6 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.935958

Is there a single piece of land on this disk that is not infested by power-hungry tyrants?


 No.935988

>>935958

USA used to be that country. Was an inspiration for the world. It too corrupted itself into a nigh unrecognizable police state where operators gun down unarmed citizens.


 No.935998

Good thing I'm a paki so they dare not investigate me lest they be accused of racism


 No.935999

>>935988

>Jewish vassal state

>inspiration for the world

Oh stop it goyim


 No.936106

>>935328

>UK Police Watchdog calls for regulation of encryption

HAHHAAHAHAHA GET FUCKED PAEDOKIKES!!




File: 6a9ae0d0fb1da08⋯.jpg (61.91 KB, 728x645, 728:645, Zero-day vulnerability.jpg)

 No.930896[Reply]

In recent times, it has become increasingly common to hype up vulnerabilities and create an air of terror around them. We have seen this happen in the past with vulns such as Heartbleed, Shellshock, Spectre, and Meltdown.

Now, In those cases, the extreme hyping and media freakouts about them were rather justified. These were bug vulnerabilities, and the more publicity they got, the better, as more people could be aware of the threat.

However, I feel that this could become a very bad trend, and could be used by (((them))) for nefarious purposes. Certain actors with malicious intents could over-hype or fabricate vulnerabilities in an attempt to sway the public's choices and mislead them.

Need proof? We've technically already seen it happen twice. First it was CTS-Labs's clear attempt to manipulate the market through their amdflaws.com website, which tried to make people think there was some spectre/meltdown-tier stuff happening with AMD processors, with catchy names like Ryzenfall, Masterkey, Fallout, and Chimera. The vulnerabilities require administrative account access to the machine in order to exploit, and according to some anons at the time, you actually need physical access to the machine, although CTS-Labs would like you to believe otherwise.

Another example would be Efail. I'm not really 100% sure on this one, but from what I gather, most of it could be dodged by simply using plaintext email. The EFF on the other hand, decided to tell readers of their blog to STOP USING PGP ENTIRELY!!

It was also easy to see in some of those articles that they were shilling hard for Signal: a centralized """private""" messaging app. Suspicious, wouldn't you say? especially as Signal is, as I said, not decentralized.

I really hope this doesn't become a big trend. I can see it being used to try to get people to use less secure or more spying software out of fear of a made up scare. Your thoughts?

24 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.934922

File: 04ef759743965e0⋯.jpeg (79.34 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, serveimage.jpeg)

>>934650

That's what it means to charge a mass-storage USB

do you know what it means to charge a usb with large amount of capacitance?


 No.935218

>> 934639

If you can't even understand basic imageboard terminology, r/technology might be more your speed. They are very welcoming to newbies as well so you can wallow in a cesspool of credulous retards to your heart's content.


 No.935997

>>935218

Ebin cuckchan and reddit menes and exaggerated straw-man mental gymnastics with wild urge to label things you don't like with trendy words are now considered imageboard terminology.

okay, c00l kid, you owned me, totally got trolololled xD

Stop talking like a teenager and get to the facts. This cryptic language doesn't indulge it's users to productive conversation which is problematic for a technology forum.


 No.936136

>> 935997

>complains about cryptic language (just standard imageboard vocab that everyone has been familiar with for years)

>packs his post full of meme terms like it's a competition

>says i talk like a teenager

>make typos a 12 year old would make

How are you even not funposting, sheesh. I'm afraid I'll have to dock another one of your (You)'s!


 No.936906

File: 5f4f3367a91a0cc⋯.png (267.21 KB, 620x372, 5:3, ClipboardImage.png)

>it has become increasingly common to hype up vulnerabilities and create an air of terror around them

LEL

Got no further reading




File: c9b63ec40bcabfd⋯.png (21.9 KB, 1024x1024, 1:1, PeMSYqY.png)

 No.935614[Reply]

Beautiful


module mergesort;

import std.traits : isOrderingComparable,
isCopyable, isMutable, isArray;

import std.algorithm.sorting : isSorted;

private void merge(T)(ref T[] arr, ref T[] aux,
in ulong lo, in ulong mid, in ulong hi)
if (isOrderingComparable!T
&& isCopyable!T && isMutable!T)
in
{
debug
{
assert(arr[lo .. mid].isSorted);
assert(arr[mid .. $].isSorted);
}
}
out
{
debug
{
assert(arr.isSorted);
}
}
do
{
// WARN: UNTESTED
debug
{
assert(arr.length == 0);
}
foreach (ulong i; 0 .. arr.length)
aux ~= arr[i];

ulong left = lo, right = mid;
foreach (ulong i; lo .. hi + 1)
{
if (aux[mid] < aux[mid + 1])
{
arr = aux;
break;
}
if (aux[left] < aux[right])
{
arr[i] = aux[left++];
}
else if (aux[right] <= aux[left])
{
arr[i] = aux[right++];
}
else if (i > mid)
{
arr[i] = arr[right++];
}
else
{
arr[i] = arr[left++];
}
}
}

29 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.935799

>>935725

No programming language can guarantee you a job if you aren't good enough. Sorry to break it to you.


 No.935808

>>935792

>muh code quality

t. code artisan


 No.935850

>>935775

Breathtakingly beautiful. Good work, Klabnikposter.


 No.935851

>>935792

It's not that I never make bugs.

Thorough testing is a lost art.

Now every faggot just waits for the bug reports from the users.


 No.935855

>>935686

>slashdot

Why did you have to bring up those memories anon?




Delete Post [ ]
[]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]
| Catalog | Nerve Center | Cancer
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / 8cup / animu / ausneets / caco / fascist / general / leftpol / vichan ]