I guess for people returning from before ep4 some pasta might be good, so what has happened during 2016..:
- Tier 6 graphics - includes a few of modern filters and effects as well as vastly improved textures. Actually runs better than old t5.
- Fashion presets - you can now save costume/accessory/etc combo to switch to it without este/makeover salon. Does not include sticker and makeup though. You can switch fashion and class sets via chat command too.
- Layering wear - what every meatbag wanted looking at kyasts - 3 part (Innerwear, Basewear, Outerwear) costume customization, In and Ba are tickets, Ou is optional layering costume.
- New class - Summoner, a mistake, actually quite strong if not OP atm but you'll hate those fucking eggs dropping everywhere shitting your inventory. Su gets more egg drops than others.
- New storyboard - remade matterboard without kill requirement and useless fillers. The beginning of the story is utter shit, has some ties to pso2 anime which is worse than your average shounen but gets better in the second half or so I was told.
- New and buffed EQs - TD4 - (involves surprise buttsex), Tomato (involves AIS combat), buffed PD (involves buffed floorhugging), milf (involves riderod obstacle course). While TD4 is somewhat more difficult than early TDs, the last two EQs are actually Fun, dorf fortress Fun. Tomato is literally roll face on keyboard until victory though.
- New UQ - Amduscia, mobs are less aggressive but bosses are more aggressive, the downside is it's now EQ style, run from start to finish through a bit randomized areas fighting nuAnga with gay cubes with gay dragons at the end.
- 2 solo XQs - fight through hp reduced, damage increased packs of mobs and bosses for class-specific loot and glory, and access to…
- Expert blocks - you need to beat soloXQ1 stage 1-5 to enter those. Prevents new players as well as shittiest of the scrubs from entering those, which is not a lot considering that any gurenlord with automeme can beat those.
- New currency - Star Gems Post too long. Click here to view the full text.