[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / arepa / fast / fur / leftpol / vg / vichan / vp ]

/hgg/ - Hentai Games General

Board dedicated to some of the greatest games in the world
September 2018 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


|Rules|ContactUs|Writing Tutorial|Vidya Gaem Porn|Video Games|Actual Video Games|

File: 5724fbf0a289d82⋯.png (1.02 MB, 1317x892, 1317:892, 5724fbf0a289d82da040cc21e1….png)

File: b54daa96b9908fe⋯.png (1.15 MB, 1596x891, 532:297, b54daa96b9908fe87e4aeece96….png)

File: a47d0884d05e180⋯.png (1.14 MB, 1594x895, 1594:895, a47d0884d05e180146ae24c5fe….png)

File: 5cb3c6155272e74⋯.png (1.62 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 5cb3c6155272e742a739caeec9….png)

File: a7dfc60f990f397⋯.png (57.86 KB, 1811x757, 1811:757, 14963643.png)

 No.56888

What if Adventure Time was a 3D Anime?

Weird there isn't any thread about this game. I'm guessing it's because the game itself is pretty short as of now, and will probably stay that way, but I think more things will be added in the future. Also, I think is good to have this thread if any future update is released On fact, I'm soing this thread mostly because I want to know if there have been any update from the 7.1 And I'm just going to copy/paste the /v/ OP

>What is this?

This is an action game. Some compare it to Kingdom Hearts. There are different weapons, that have different unique attacks.

For example one sword allows you to parry, while other lets you shoot projectiles.

>This is not a porn game?

Technically, it's not. However, there's nudity and an interesting model viewer. Also, Mike Inel makes pretty good porn, even when he is a faggot that drank the Kool-Aid because he wanted money.

>The game has sex animations?

No. But the game has a "pose mode", that gives you a lot of freedom and possibilities. Feel free to post your pose in the

thread. if sex/lewd pose, don't forget the spoiler.

>How long?

For a demo it will last you good 4-6 hours to unlock everything, which is about average length of full AAA game nowadays.

>Pose mode looks fun. I want to try but I don't want to play the whole game to unlock everything. Has a easy way?

Yes, have. after download the complete save and enter the game, climb the high ladder to the left of marceline's house, enter

the cave, go left and enter in the white shine passage. go talk and select "machine". you have now all models to edit Currently, the complete save file is lost, and I can't find it

>important advice Although I think they unfucked this

Unlock ??? sword before you're going to do anything, otherwise you'll be forced to reset or settle for blindfold on your character. Demo is bugged and you can't get this sword after certain point, which means your completionist profile is fucked.

HERE'S THE LINK

https://mega.nz/#!4M5kAKhK!3LWROBziBMZbC-L19J1nD-rjzySKq2uklflbecRsTkA

Also, some archived threads from /v/

https://archive.is/PdpJh

https://archive.is/6LulV

https://archive.is/9MkF0

https://archive.is/IZJRL

 No.56960

File: b81ef9f95ae510b⋯.gif (149.6 KB, 750x500, 3:2, abenteuer zeit0609764.gif)

File: 0861e0e53d9176a⋯.gif (135.13 KB, 750x500, 3:2, abenteuer zeit1609764.gif)

>>56888

I can confirm I never heard of it


 No.56972

I've played this before. It was actually a decent game but the lack of any sex scenes made me give up on it.


 No.57045

>Technically, it's not. However, there's nudity and an interesting model viewer. Also, Mike Inel makes pretty good porn, even when he is a faggot that drank the Kool-Aid because he wanted money.

Does he still plan on making a porn version of the game after he finishes it or has he changed his mind?


 No.57056

File: 1ccc2e1acf156f0⋯.png (1.23 MB, 1597x899, 1597:899, 1ccc2e1acf156f00cf01c367b5….png)

File: 7c1c19a23b23c41⋯.png (1023.82 KB, 1206x1002, 201:167, 7c1c19a23b23c41e5e8a4333b9….png)

File: 844398b01d271c8⋯.png (848.01 KB, 1014x1036, 507:518, 844398b01d271c8c9921dbb476….png)

File: dddc35ed05759e8⋯.png (1.76 MB, 1599x897, 41:23, dddc35ed05759e84e18217229f….png)

>>56960

Hope you like it, then.

>>56972

That's the thing, it's an actual game with some nudity here or there, which is a shame. As this anon said >>57045 it was supposed to be a full porn game.

>>57045

No idea, I don't follow his Patreon. If something, in one of the threads some anons mentioned that once he is finished he will release the source code For the tards, the game is not Unity based anymore, so anons can do whatever they want with it. Probably some sex mods and the such.


 No.57107

>>56972

How is it a decent game lol. You walk around performing the same boring generic mechanics over and over.

It would be so great if he just focused on porn instead.


 No.57114

Jesus, what an incredible way to make money wasted.

I would patreon this shit all year.


 No.57122

>Adventure Time

We've reached a new low.


 No.57125

>>57122

Are you the same sage-happy whiny bitch from /htg/?


 No.57137

File: 25c37f66e7cb6ca⋯.webm (5.71 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, 25c37f66e7cb6ca39b543c818….webm)

>>57107

>He haven't play Kingdom Hearts

kys

>>57114

I don't really advise it, since as I said in the OP, the guy is a moral faggot. He deleted all the loli and shota he PREVIOUSLY made just to please SJW and so his Patreon wasn't closed.

If you want to support him, go ahead, I think the new demos are for supporters only, so you can support him and share the thing with us. Wemb related, is Mike Inel's and another guy's art. I really like the art style.

>>57122

I didn't really think of western porn games belong in this board. But I think it was suitable.


 No.57148

How the fuck are you supposed to beat ice queen??


 No.57150

>>57137

Hell yeah I hadn't seen this one, is there more than just two of them?


 No.57171

>>57148

With skill. She is the hardest boss of the game for a reason.

>>57150

Probably. That's all I got, but some anon on /co/ claims there's more.


 No.57193

>>57125

Me? But adventure time is shit tier though.


 No.57209

>>57122

just watch until season 5.

the creator got fired and Steven Jewniverse tumblrite took over, and exactly when she replaced the show became a shitshow. Still < season 5 was better than Gumball, Steven kikeverse, or any other cartoon you ever seen kid.


 No.57365

>>57148

Infinite dash after a double jump to avoid almost all of her attacks

Attack into dash canceling or the ??? sword glitch to pile up damage

She's easier to beat than Marceline tbh


 No.57377

>>57209

>Adventure Time is better than any cartoon

Sure, underaged b& cuck.


 No.57402

File: c137a802c35c915⋯.png (205.07 KB, 200x200, 1:1, doge style 1378404177851.png)

>>57377

I tried to be reasonable, but you clearly are not fully grown.

stop masturbating and go to sleep nigger, tomorrow you have people to rob.


 No.57404

>>57209

I'm pretty sure the show was dragged down by shipping bullshit long before the SJW chick came in.


 No.57461

Is there any plans on making the tools for custom animation for dem custom poses or what?


 No.57501

I hope this get some modder attention. So much potention being wasted.

Why must SJW ruin everything?


 No.57547

>>57461

I'm not expert, but with the source code should be enough to mod the game, right? The whole thing, in fact.

>>57501

One of the things I'm looking forward is loli Marceline, her body is a black void. I think you can make her suck dick in the model viewer, though.


 No.57914

>>57209

Wait what

Didn't Sucrose leave and do her own thing

I dropped AT after the fucking bullshit where Finn got his hand back for fucking nothing


 No.58127

>>56888

There is no bigger case of wasted potential in HISTORY than this game, and yes I'm counting Spore. It is legit depressing.


 No.63733

>>57501

>>58127

Why, what's happened?


 No.64372

>>63733

we were originally going to get actual sex scenes, then Mike said "the models are too low poly".

Marcy won't be getting a nude model, either.


 No.64500

>>57404

Sugar's progressive but she's hardly an SJW.


 No.64530

File: 258dac0090d9216⋯.jpg (243.08 KB, 850x1161, 850:1161, sample_c027595f9589051b022….jpg)

This game is cool. I'll still play it when it's out tbh even with all the wasted potential.

How do you use potions? I'm in the middle of the Ice King fight and need to use one quickly.


 No.64582

>>63733

This game started as a hentai game, but some of the fanbase of Adventure Time found out and started complaining. The author gave in and changed the thematics to a regular action game.


 No.66812

>>64372

>Marcy won't be getting a nude model

You mean Young Marcy, right?

I don't think putting actual loli content in the game would do any good to his public image


 No.66968

>>66812

That could have been fixed if he remained anonymous. Dunno is he wanted to become popular or not, but well… There's the Patreon. That's the sole reason he changed his mind.


 No.67133

>>66968

Still could be fixed if he just released the code once he is finished with the project, but its pointless at this point. I don't think anyone will make the effort if that is done.


 No.67137

>>66968

He already was popular because of his other videos


 No.78780

>>66968

See >>67137

I believe he did the animated movies for Katawa Shoujo too.


 No.78811

>>The game has sex animations?

>No.

Then what's the point?


 No.95020

>>66812

There's pretty much already shota though.

Bumping just in case there's any more hope for this game.


 No.95071

>>95020

Technically the protag of the game is essentially a shota, but he has no nude models in game.


 No.120624

new build out now, boys. supposedly Flame Princess is in it somewhere. I don't understand how the pictures work in the school area, either.


 No.120640

>>120624

https://mega.nz/#!NEhlhBaJ!jCCmCMHzgTBl1rEOCLnbAuE7NsKyp6mtMCozYx3M_Uc

No idea, though, as for now is kind of hard to play here.


 No.120666

>>120624

Apparently she's only the pateron version


 No.120672

>>120666

I'm a patron,I downloaded the patreon build, unfortunately I can't find her.


 No.120673

>>120672

I found her by going to the beach as Fionna.

No idea if you can only do it after beating ice queen


 No.120966

Does anyone have a complete save of the most recent update?


 No.121092

>>120673

answer: You can do it before ice queen i did it myself.


 No.121179

no hack yet to allow >>56888 this again yet?


 No.121527

File: 1935df628c04a5a⋯.png (1.12 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Screenshot_2017-09-04_11-1….png)

Whoever has been working on DX11 support in Wine deserves a lot of credit:


 No.121910

File: 971dc78946fe64f⋯.png (1.18 MB, 1628x894, 814:447, adventure great - Copy.PNG)

Meant to put 'this costume and boob animation are removed' but i'm drunk as fuck

basically Mike Inel is ruining his game and it's a massive shame


 No.121911

>>121910

What a faggot. Yet another game to avoid.


 No.121912

File: a3cfe48bb03d065⋯.jpg (17.49 KB, 378x257, 378:257, 1460295062283.jpg)

>>121910

Figures, this was a long coming. I still had hope, though, and consider that he, supposedly, will make the game easy to mod, but I doubt it.


 No.122037

File: bb4483a08c9b5c5⋯.png (1.61 MB, 1599x898, 1599:898, breakfast princess a waif.PNG)

>>121912

I suppose Mods will be this game's last hope. But they'd never be as good as something made by the devs themselves.


 No.122056

>>122037

Maybe. Its just weird because the guy draws porn. Still does. The game is okay, but even the meager lewd in it was not really worth it.


 No.122066

>>122037

Not quite. The game is already done and I bet some anons can replicate his style. The censored models could be replaced with the ones without censorship and so on. I just want to give young Marcy a lower mesh, damn it.

>>122056

This is another case of being a sellout piece of shit. All these changes are probably done to calm his new SJW audience, you know, since they are a big part of AT fanbase. He first started by destroying anything that had to do with loli, and now this. Can't believe I used to defend him. I still hope that he will low key release mods himself, for example, but I doubt it too. Fuck damn it, fuck Mike Inel, and fuck Yandev.


 No.122167

>>122066

loli where?


 No.122172

Does anyone have a copy from before the cuckening?


 No.122175

File: 877c4a7765fe8da⋯.jpg (19.11 KB, 170x236, 85:118, 1373078950722.jpg)

>>121910

How does a game about big anime tiddies fail so hard in overt sexuality?


 No.122178

File: 3da1d0145d5432c⋯.png (2.41 MB, 1592x897, 1592:897, zzzztttt.PNG)

>>122066

>the game is already done

What?

>>122175

I understand where he's coming from, personally. It's hard to defend putting such a lewd costume on a girl who's supposed to be 10. It's not really a problem though, she doesn't look 10, nor act 10, and she has giant boobs but I get it.

>>122172

Check the OP.


 No.122188

File: 1892c6952a02192⋯.png (12.59 KB, 256x391, 256:391, 111548789.png)

>>122178

>What?

Bad wording, I meant that once the game is completed, you can just use the old models to add them to the finished game.

>It's hard to defend putting such a lewd costume on a girl who's supposed to be 10

Don't you dare to defend Mike Inel, anon. There's no reason for him to hide that fact considering that this is just a goddamn work of fiction. That on itself is enough to excuse it because nobody cares about the age of a fictional character that doesn't even look young. You know who cares, though? SJW, his public, sadly.

Everything was alright before he became famous, stupid could have kept himself with his pseudonym and he could have just disappeared if needed be, but nah, he revealed himself and now he has to comply.

Also, he is about to start with another project without finishing this one. Excellent.


 No.122325

>>120640

>Old builds had this annoyance where VR head movement would change Fin's direction

>Check through changelog hoping for a fix

>VR's just disabled now

Well shit.


 No.122382

Here I was waiting for fully nude models of Fionna and young Marcy. Shit.


 No.122387

>thread is full of bitter pedos, angry at Mike for not letting them look up a 10 year old's skirt

Kill yourselves.


 No.122399

>>122382

Well, it might be an stretch, but wait for the full game to be fully moddable, and someone probably will give you what you want. It's really fucking stupid because both Marceline and BP are 16, or were when the show started, and yet they also have a nude model. Sure, they are actually hundred of years, but their bodies are 16. It also includes a kind of short of Marceline kissing Finn, and nude models of Finn, but nobody seems to give a shit about that.

>>122387

>What is censorship

Have fun with your crippled game. You made me answer, are you happy now?


 No.122403

>>122399

>>What is censorship

Something 8ch cares too much about considering the power they possess on it. What is the point of angry soapboxing with both no audience and the speaker beyond a set of masks?


 No.122408

File: f3f9bf9b9810e2d⋯.mp4 (116.49 KB, 640x360, 16:9, KRUSTY WANTS OUT.mp4)

>>122403

>It's ok to censor games for no reason just because you can't do anything about it


 No.122422

>>122408

>for no reason

You're not paying attention if you think he did it for no reason. He risked losing much of his funding and support from his fans. Also his reputation might be sullied as he'd be known as the pedo guy.


 No.122441

>>122422

>he'd be known as the pedo guy.

>For censoring an obviously aged up r63 version of a character's panties and a bondage outfit.

Wew


 No.122458

File: 19267afdaa88bd2⋯.webm (1.44 MB, 448x536, 56:67, 1436001681245.webm)

File: 0da874d917cacca⋯.jpg (384.88 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, __anais_watterson_darwin_w….jpg)

File: 21131c018a3fa3d⋯.jpg (126.72 KB, 724x1024, 181:256, __princess_bonnibel_bubble….jpg)

>>122422

So you're saying his reasons are reduced to being a Jew and not holding his own convictions? Gee, pic related.

He have always done those kind of porn, like Nicole sucking Darwin's dick, but suddenly he changes now. Fucking hypocrite piece of shit. The excuse he said it's even more hilarious

>T-that's just a guy that really looks like Darwin

>B-but I swear on me mum that isn't Darwin.


 No.123239

>>122066

Okay, having played through most of the linked game, this is exceptionally bullshit. Not only does he still reference straight shota, but he directly references and names a comic where Fiona gets raped in it. According to that bit, he also plans on having a boss battle based on that. So, not only is he censoring, he is digging a deeper hole of hypocrisy.

It gets worse because its really not a game that would hold up on its own merits. Its a worse Kingdom Hearts, and it doesn't really do enough differently to justify itself on a non-porn merit beyond being a one man fan game.


 No.123300

File: 6a4cabce2837db2⋯.png (74.66 KB, 423x386, 423:386, 6a4cabce2837db2dd213ce656b….png)

>>121910

Why do porn artists almost always turn into virtue signalling retards decrying the shit they make themselves?


 No.123308

>>123300

To be fair, usually porn artists only start as such because it's the easiest way to do it. Once they are popular enough, they try to distance themselves from fucked up shit as much as possible.

The true question is whether he was actually into loli/shota and if I had to guess I'd say yes, that's what makes him an hypocrite. The project started lewd, finish it lewd, have some integrity, piece of shit.


 No.123633

>>123308

That is why the smart ones don't use their real name when doing porn.


 No.124167

How am I supposed to get the shielded power up? Nothing I do can break through.


 No.127254

>>124167

you use the demon sword fire charge and some basic attacks or just use the ??? sword


 No.127275

>>123633

More like the ones with common sense.


 No.130395

>>123633

IIRC he didn't, but he got doxxed which is what led to The Cuckening.Kinda understandable he'd want to distance himself once his real name got attached to it. That shit can cost you your dayjob.


 No.130466

>>130395

>Dayjob

>With 5,337

Yeah, no. Also, his own NSFW Patreon has his name slapped on it. Faggot has no justification except being a spineless shit.


 No.144468

>>130466

well I mean there is also the fact that patreon threatened to delete his account like they did with incognitymous if he didnt stop due to some asshole reporting him for making kiddie porn (due to the seeable panties on Finn and Fionna)

like chill dude yeah it sucks but you can't blame him for wanting to keep his main source of income


 No.144469

>>144468

(Same anon) Also, modders exist. Even if he never reimplemented the lol/shota elements, there's probably someone out there skilled enough to replace the models with the old one and turn off the NSFW checks in the model viewer


 No.144473

>>144468

>like chill dude yeah it sucks but you can't blame him for wanting to keep his main source of income

Chill my ass. Look around you, there are plenty of patreons with porn on it, and what's more, fucking lolicon or straight shota, so yeah, sure as hell I can blame him. I've said this before and I'll said it again: HE IS AN SPINESLESS HYPOCRITE FAGGOT THAT ONLY WANTS TO PANDER TO TUMBLR NOW.

>>144469

He did said that he was going to release the source code when he is done, but as his snails pace that would be in 2050, and even then, just because modders fix shit doesn't make the shit they fix any less shit. See Skyrim.


 No.144650

>>144473

yeesh

need some ritalin there buddy?

p sure the reason those patreons still exist is because no ones reported them yet

also yeah i agree the time hes taking is waaay too much

like he could just have someone help him out and it wouldnt be that big of a deal

what do you mean "any less shit"? care to elaborate?


 No.144794

>>144650

>Yeesh

>Nice Reddit spacing

>Mike Inel apologist

You don't belong here.0

>like he could just have someone help him out and it wouldnt be that big of a deal

Or maybe he should stop working on 5 fucking projects at the same time. Fucking Philippine. I know the game is not his main interest at the moment or ever at all, but still, he should either just drop it or work on it.

>what do you mean "any less shit"? care to elaborate?

The game is an even more flawed KH. Is good enough, but here is the thing, the game started with a lot of lewd things and he is removing them little by little, particularly because Finn is a minor himself so the game, in his eyes, shouldn't feature lewds at all. He shoot himself in the foot and I hope all his projects to fail since.


 No.144983

>>144794

what a faggot


 No.145354

>>57137

>He deleted all the loli and shota he PREVIOUSLY made just to please SJW

wait, weren't SJW's trying to normalize pedophilia by adding it in the LGBTQ+ community, did they change their mind after the blacklash or I am remembering something else completely?


 No.145359

>>145354

No one, not even SJW, are trying to normalize pedophilia. There were some groups that tried to, but the opinion on that subject is divided, SJW or not.


 No.145360

>>145359

I see, thanks for the clarification


 No.145387

>>145354

stop falling for whatever you read on the internet


 No.145498

>>145354

They still are, many LGTBBQ++–@aol.coms are confirmed pediophiles, the push is just slower and less noticeable because it has been taboo for so long.

Any sort of disdain you see for it from their crowd is feigned for moral highground, SJWs don't actually care about the causes they support. They live to agitate.


 No.145547

File: 8aad711b6d63f48⋯.mp4 (621.08 KB, 476x268, 119:67, alex jones gold memes.mp4)

>>145498

>They live to agitate.

<8ch


 No.145561

>>145547

To be fair, yes, that's intentional. SJW have some secret agenda to push these things.


 No.145611

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>145547

Here, have a freebie. Nevermind the absurdity of pushing "queer" talking points on a demographic made up of 4-9 year olds.

SJW is a vehicle for cultural marxism, cultural marxism is pushing for pedophilia.

Now can we go back to discussing games to jerk off to instead of having to prove things everyone with an internet connection has known about for at least 10 years now?


 No.145620

>>145354

Not all of them.

Some of them wanted to add P to LGBTBBQ acronym.

Yes, that P.


 No.145701

>>145354

right wingers

>the leftists are trying to normalize pedophilia! fucking communists!

left wingers

>the right is trying to normalize pedophilia! fucking nazis!

pedophilia being bad/evil/sick is a boogeyman both sides use because its a 200 year old meme and its incredibly effective because it bypasses all thoughts and sends the masses into automatic feeling-act mode, there's nothing better to enforce your will on others than to have an angry mob who acts on their feelings do it for you.

sage because offtopic. the game was pretty fun. the artists is a pandering faggot.


 No.150677

File: cae98971a20750f⋯.jpeg (610.79 KB, 800x731, 800:731, cae98971a20750f71f69a0c1b….jpeg)

I couldn't find a download link for v8.5 here, so here's a link to where it's posted >>150671 please keep discussion of the game here, though please.


 No.150679

File: e1d5a3ef7250940⋯.jpg (101.83 KB, 720x714, 120:119, FUCK.jpg)

>>150677

Didn't mean to bump, kill me.


 No.150714

>>145701

centrist

>look at how special i am compared to those stupid lefties and righties

You're no different nigger.


 No.150745

>>150714

I don't see how anon is being centrist by pointing out how that argument is used as a boogeyman by both sides. He is not saying either side is better than the other, just that the argument doesn't apply to either and both use them against the other anyway. If something, is an argument about "muh normalization of pedophilia".


 No.150764

>>122167

A few old Gravity Falls animations, softcore afaik but I'm not sure.


 No.151015

The only reason why I cared about the game was because of the porn. I don't mind cheesecake and softcore stuff, but not in a game that was originally meant to be pornographic. Who exactly had a problem with the porn anyways? I know the models are available apparently, but it'd be far nicer to just be able to add porno content to a game that's already got fucking in it. I swear, someone has an agenda against /ss/


 No.151198

It's always fun seeing Chan sites complain, especially when every other thread always devolves to one faggot crying.


 No.151497

File: 32cc3ffb5bebd39⋯.png (724.02 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 05.png)

File: 51c27777046eaa2⋯.png (666.12 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 11.png)

File: 57ed4cc6fa41e3d⋯.png (520.41 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 16.png)

File: b4a166e7702f37a⋯.png (581.85 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 17.png)

File: 14f071ecc4e6e97⋯.png (660.94 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, 18.png)

>>151015

>I know the models are available apparently

Where are they available? Can you extract them from the game files or were they made available to download on his patreon or some other site?


 No.151653

>>151497

You can extract the game files, Unity Assets Bundle Extractor ought to work.


 No.152049

File: 99594929b578f09⋯.png (308.87 KB, 1366x768, 683:384, nolove.png)

>>121910

Man, he still hasn't hit Yandev levels of chickening out. But I'm sad now that this is the "progress" since I last played it.


 No.154715

>>152049

Progress?


 No.154725

>>152049

What do you mean "Yandev" chickened-out?

I've taken interest in the game back when the school was like absolutely empty with no colors or anything

You couldn't even kill "osana" back then

Could only kill randoms studients

And i never tried to stay informed on the game since then

I only thought "welp, i'll come back to the game when it's "finished" eventually"

What happenned?

Is this about the twitch panties stuff, because he decided not to delete the panties?


 No.154781

File: 7c64558e443f271⋯.jpg (6.12 KB, 190x265, 38:53, JUST.jpg)

>>154725

How new are you?


 No.154909

>>154781

>"anon didn't checked all updates of yanderesim? must be new"

Sorry kike, i simply forgot the game existed while i was living my life


 No.154915

>>154909

Its not about updates fag

It was about 8/v/ falling out with the dev and him throwing a bitch fit


 No.154919

>>154725

When he started making the game he was shilling a lot on 8chan and taking feedback from them. Then he also started a reddit for the game and noticed the people on reddit's feedback was all sucking his dick and didn't criticize him for anything so he threw a bitchfit at 8chan cause they criticized shit instead of just sucking his dick constantly. Included in his bitchfit was a lot of stuff about how 8chan owed him for even making the game and should just be grateful blah blah blah.


 No.154924

File: 5265cffe37365e7⋯.png (711.06 KB, 1012x1088, 253:272, 5265cffe37365e79deabc2b9c2….png)

>>154919

hoooo yeah, i kinda remember now that you're talking about it

I totaly forgot that shit

I've never really payed attention to it since i already knew yanderesim was gonna be a game so popular normies would be it's downfall

But i do remember seeing threads about him arguying with posters

Thanks for the reminder

But i still don't understand how it's considered "chickening-out"

Because to me "chickening-out" sound more like wanting to do something, and not doing it because you're afraid of the consequences (patreon and shit)


 No.155895

File: e6323e4d2da5b6f⋯.png (182.1 KB, 955x524, 955:524, 4y7omwir8d8x.png)

File: 7fcea7cfd4a4fc4⋯.jpg (341.63 KB, 3508x1983, 3508:1983, 2dkUS.jpg)

File: 0600e4c7c669641⋯.png (185.91 KB, 1564x880, 391:220, 2dbA4.png)

>>154924

>Normies

Why it has to be so evident that you're new? In any case, here's the highlights. Pic 1 is when he went nuclear. Pic 2 and 3 is before that, when he started to chicken out. In the original design, panties were visible when you accessed the inventory. Anons in 8/v/ loved the idea, because it was lewd and it was a pretty great concept, but then Reddit suggested him to add an extra layer of clothing for some bullshit reason like "muh soggy knees", so he went and added the damn thing. He started to pander more and more to reddit, which can be seen in the post where he went nuclear, and as so the game started to drop small things like it, that amounted to become a really boring game compared to the original lewd concept of it.

Yandev didn't have any idea of what he was trying to do in the first place anyway.


 No.155896

>>155895

I actually found the blog post. https://archive.is/zgRpU


 No.155915

>>155895

>>155896

But you have to admit that walking around with knives on the inside of your skirt is a stupid thing to do.


 No.155917

File: 19f95bdfbf77212⋯.png (116.29 KB, 512x512, 1:1, 7af5c91497e1193e11c5c8548f….png)

File: fe4220f30643e63⋯.jpg (72.31 KB, 358x353, 358:353, 7PMWw.jpg)

>>155915

The player was supposed to be a yandere, that's that they do. Genocider Sho from Danganronpa have scars in her legs for carrying her scissors in her panties. It would have add a lot to the game even if an insignificant detail, if Yandev knew what the fuck he was doing.


 No.155931

>>155917

>scars in her legs for carrying her scissors in her panties.

that's not what those scars are you dumbass, those are japanese tally marks


 No.155934

>>155931

Right. She still mentions the scars at some point, though, as Toko.


 No.156040

>>151497

How was the NSFW check disabled for these screenshots?>>151497


 No.156048

>>155931

>Tally marks

Wow, what a whore.


 No.156086

>>155917

While I said that it's stupid, I never said that it should have been removed. Weeaboo trash has never been subtitle with their leaps of logic for the sake of fanservice.


 No.157417

File: acc56a08cdbf046⋯.png (101.74 KB, 828x801, 92:89, acc56a08cdbf0465449aadf333….png)

File: ead4aa6a6309ec7⋯.png (102.48 KB, 828x801, 92:89, ead4aa6a6309ec71550aee3eb8….png)

>>156048

Not that kind of scoring. She's utterly devoted to one of the main characters. The tally is for people she's murdered as her serial killer personality.

>>155915

I thought it was a cute take on the RE4 merchant, fair enough for a game like that. Ultimately though it's just the tip of the iceberg in how little a clue the dev has on who he was making it for or how to design a game. He also can't program.

>>154725

"Selling out" was probably the appropriate term.


 No.157492

>>154725

There was some talk about the inventory system and Yandev created a strawpoll to get the opinion of his followers. He then arbitrarily threw out the poll and selected a losing system to use, arguing that it'd please the most people despite, you know, losing the poll. 8/v/ criticized him pretty heavily for this and he then went on a rant about how 8/v/ should be grateful to have a dev work for them and how Reddit is a much better platform because they don't criticize anything he does there.


 No.157501

File: 287d14c81c66651⋯.png (317.41 KB, 834x368, 417:184, abc5b18b-797a-4fc0-abf6-77….png)

>>157492

I can't fault him for his reasoning as he currently earns quite a decent salary from croudfunded wellfare, especially seeing how he is (was?) a huge NEET (see >>157417 for coding references).


 No.157526

>>122188

>There's no reason for him to hide that fact considering that this is just a goddamn work of fiction

What is the law

> You know who cares, though? SJW, his public, sadly.

>SJW, his public

>SJW

You mean backstabbing cunts who won't hesitate to call the loli police or worse copyright owners ?

> could have kept himself with his pseudonym and he could have just disappeared if needed be

When there's money involved and SJWs, anonymity doesn't exist.

Maybe you should know more about reality m8


 No.157528

File: 8c21e38cbc42822⋯.gif (343.67 KB, 549x376, 549:376, 8c21e38cbc42822ca0abfeba83….gif)

>>157501

>Can't fault his reasons as long as he gets shekels!

I wonder who is behind that post.

>>157526

>What is the law

The law varies from state and country regarding FICTIONAL DEPICTION OF MINORS, or are you implying all shota/loli artists have to hide it? What is Shadman? What is Pandora Box? What's the entirety of MILFtoon? You're full of shit, anon.

>You mean backstabbing cunts who won't hesitate to call the loli police or worse copyright owners ?

Yes, them, the ones he willingly decided to support and pander to.

>When there's money involved and SJWs, anonymity doesn't exist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


 No.157529

>>157528

> You're full of shit, anon.

And still

>The law varies from state and country

>the ones he willingly decided to support and pander to.

Implying choices

>HAHAHA

You have no idea how the internet or banking works.


 No.157530

>>157528

>or are you implying all shota/loli artists have to hide it

Yes they mostly have to hide it and can't make a living from it.

>What is Shadman

You mean the guy who his hated by his own town ? the guy who got arrested ? the guy who still lives with his parents ? who has constant problems with law enforcement ?

>Pandora Box

I haven't seen that name in ages.


 No.157534

File: ebc90f428bd0ba1⋯.png (76.1 KB, 1107x849, 369:283, Capture.PNG)

>>157529

Are you seriously implying that law doesn't vary from state and specially from country to country? What the fuck is federal law, then? Fictional depiction of minors are not a federal offense in US, and it certainly isn't enough to prosecute a case there. The cases that involves fictional depictions of minors only apply when there's actual CP too, and only as an aggravation. So yeah, you're full of shit.

>Implying choices

He dug his own grave when he DECIDED to get rid of his anonymity.

>You have no idea how the internet or banking works.

>What is a numbered bank account

>What is a fucking imageboard

I think the one who has no idea is you, starting with the fact that this is an anonymous board. There's always a way to keep anonymity, and it's not as hard as you may think, of course, it also involves shit like avoiding patreon, something these hacks would never do. So again, you're full of shit.

>>157530

>Yes they mostly have to hide it and can't make a living from it.

Right. Pic related.

>You mean the guy who his hated by his own town ? the guy who got arrested ? the guy who still lives with his parents ? who has constant problems with law enforcement ?

For unrelated crimes and that isn't in jail? Yes, that one.

>I haven't seen that name in ages.

Check MILFtoon, which, again fully operates with shota and stuff.

Here is the thing, even when in patreon, one of the most pozzed pieces of shit sites, shota/loli is not allowed, it is not illegal. When they find out about it, they suspend your account, they don't call the cops on you, BECAUSE IT'S NOT ILLEGAL. Can't believe there's people defending these fucking hacks.


 No.157993

>>157417

>that second picture

that made me almost throw up in my mouth


 No.158009

so has this game gotten any major updates recently or is it still just the same as it was one year ago?


 No.158010

>>121910

>>158009

welp, nevermind. he cucked out.

we can always go back and replay the old version that wasn't cucked right?


 No.158049

>>157534

>Are you seriously implying that law doesn't vary from state and specially from country to country?

I'm implying that you're fucking dense.

If you can't understand what was written just fucking stop imageboards and do something else.

> he DECIDED to get rid of his anonymity.

Anyone gets their ID open to the wild when you go to patreon and receive money into electronic systems.

>>157534

>I think the one who has no idea is you

Says a faggot who doesn't use tor

>There's always a way to keep anonymity

To a certain extent yes.

> and it's not as hard as you may think

>I don't know how ipv4/6 works

>I don't know about datamining and companies like Acxioms

This is you

>it also involves shit like avoiding patreon

So how does one gets $ to make a living so that he/she can make projects like this ?

>So again, you're full of shit.

If you say so buddy.

>Right. Pic related.

>doesn't understand the word "mostly"

WEW

>BECAUSE IT'S NOT ILLEGAL

Depends on state or country.

Can depend on the rules of a private/third party (patreon in this case).

>Can't believe there's people defending these fucking hacks.

I can't believe that there are still people like you who don't know what it's like to loses your project, but I guess it's normal anon fags have literally ==nothing== to loose.


 No.158085

File: fb1820edafe901c⋯.webm (1.3 MB, 480x270, 16:9, 1425950618387-0.webm)

File: d2a0c50e12c5ff8⋯.gif (528.35 KB, 500x281, 500:281, __dipper_pines_and_mabel_p….gif)

File: dedc11baf3d0cef⋯.gif (818.42 KB, 500x281, 500:281, __dipper_pines_and_mabel_p….gif)

File: ed2b466cd9d597a⋯.jpg (294.29 KB, 850x1360, 5:8, __hakamichi_shizune_ibaraz….jpg)

File: 66933fd9e843e55⋯.jpg (151.94 KB, 850x637, 850:637, __misaki_shiki_and_sakurab….jpg)

>>158049

>Anyone gets their ID open to the wild when you go to patreon and receive money into electronic systems

>datamining and companies like Acxioms

You must be the most stupid person if you share personal information with companies like that, which is why you must always keep a certain degree of anonymity no matter what you do. Of course, you can fail to do that either because you're an ignorant person or a faggot, you admitted that you can keep a certain degree of anonymity, and you can keep it unless something goes wrong, since even Patreon promises certain anonymity with your personal data even if they lie, but Mike Inel came out as Mike Inel and not Manyakis because he wanted to be "professional". He got rid of his pseudonym and his anonymity on purpose, so there's no defense for him in that aspect. And that's specially aggravating for the next point.

>doesn't understand the word "mostly"

You know why "mostly" happen? Because they keep themselves anonymous, EVEN on patreon, like the Sex Curse guys, which are only at risk of their accounts being closed. No one call the police on them, and they are still up there, slowly becoming one of the most popular patreons on the page. That proves that you don't exactly need to hide for making that content more than any normal person should keep anonymity while using the web, that, again, is something that you may fail to do due ignorance, but if you know you're doing depiction of minors, that may or may not be illegal depending on where you are and where he is IT'S NOT ILLEGAL, he is a fucking Filipino, then you should know being anonymous should be for the best.

But here is the thing, Manyakis became famous because of his depiction of canonically minors, including lolis and shotas. The guy became famous for 2 reasons: The Nicole Waterson videos, and the Dipper and Mabel videos, the former depicts Nicole giving a blowjob to Darwin, her underage adopted son, and the later depicts Diper and Mabel, both minors around 13yo, in sexual and incest situations. My point with this is

HE WENT VIRAL AND BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HIS DEPICTION OF MINORS THAT INCLUDES LOLIS AND SHOTAS

He backpedaled so fast that he almost went back in time. He didn't do it because he was afraid, where he is from it is not illegal, and whether he knows it or not is illegal, he did it to please his Tumblr crowd, which is even more infuriating, because you are betraying the people that liked your art even when it depicted minors. You know the excuse he gave to remove Fionna's panties?

>Fionna is 13yo guys! So it's wrong that you see her panties!

So I guess it makes any fucking difference from a 13yo to a 16yo Marceline and PB, YOU SEE THEM BOTH NAKED! Hell, he have even done Katawa Shoujo things and multiple Finn fucking scenes, but nope, fuck Fionna's panties, hell, you can even justify young Marceline, but Fionna? Mike Inel is an hypocrite piece of shit and that has nothing to do with legality, that much is proved by the fact that you don't need to hide to make Shota/Loli stuff, and if you have always made those and you're afraid, you shouldn't go and come clean to the world, and then pretend it never fucking happened, so shit like >>121910 will keep happening and you're a massive faggot for justifying it. You are doing nothing more than spreading lies regardless of depiction of minors, which will perpetuate artists' fears towards the theme, so I hope you burn in hell.

>He can't even red text

>Muh project

HAHAHAHAHA!

So you don't belong in here.


 No.161610

>>158085

>fanart by the original artist

why didn't I see this before…


 No.170639

File: f2ac861e061271c⋯.jpg (330.09 KB, 900x900, 1:1, 1366202780909.jpg)

>>158085

Quality post

Fuck mike


 No.171699

>>158085

this anon really has it together, must be why he got dubs here >>122188


 No.176656

File: ad7ceda4f2d7b44⋯.gif (Spoiler Image, 742.41 KB, 500x730, 50:73, 2143351 - Anais_Watterson ….gif)

>>122422

>he'd be known as the pedo guy

Nigga, he drew loli in the not so-distant past, pic-fucking-related.


 No.190952

>>176656

anais-chan doesnt do that kinda thing ok… <_<

(Rule 3d, 16hrs (eight for this, plus four hours per the other two emoticons in your post history))

 No.190994


 No.223561

>>190952

>>>tumblr


 No.223586

>>158085

Found the neet.


 No.223874

>>158085

Yeah, there go the chances for the best VR porn game of all time


 No.227581

>>158085

It is always surprising to see an artist, especially a porn one, cuck out so hard. He changes his tune so many times and even sperged out over losing patreon money over it.

Another good example is that cloud meadow shit show hiring a ton of SJW artists and tried to push their game as a very artful, appropriate game about sex. They even bragged about how the game itself will have very few lewd scenes despite being a porn game. They instead focus on shit like body positivity. The artists even freaked out over some fans of Breeding season wanting that petite model for each of the monsters back.


 No.234107

does anyone here know how to re-integrate fiona's bondage outfit and the version of her base model w/ the panties into the newer version? oh, and also how to remove the shota/loli lewd lock in the model viewer?


 No.234339

File: a226f3aa7469774⋯.png (142.91 KB, 280x376, 35:47, IK_BEN_DEMON_MAJA.png)

>>227581

can I have a link to this dumpsterfire?


 No.234455

>>227581

Petite model on monsters back? wtf did they freak the fuck out over?


 No.234463

>>234455

i might be sorely mistaken but the petite model might be the neoteny trait (loli and shota) from breeding seasons, could be wrong though.


 No.234467

>>234463

can we get someone to urge or pressure them into including a loli and not fattening her up or in any way shit? like the girls in unteralterbach for example, cute young petite/skinny girls


 No.234469

>>227581

Why is there an option for pronouns? its completely unnecessary


 No.243148

>>234469

why not?


 No.252016

File: ad9327b8715632c⋯.png (351.52 KB, 515x719, 515:719, It'sbeengoingon.PNG)

File: 18b154bfece8ef8⋯.png (67.82 KB, 802x854, 401:427, 4de8b25af2bf4aa37445f95844….png)

>>243148

if anybody ever asks that question; you respond that it's an issue of bowing to outsider requests to accommodate a group of people that believe there are more genders than 2

when a form of visual media is lead by a group that does not have the backbone to tackle the gameplay, graphics, sound, ui; the meat and bones of the creation

they instead tackles gender pronouns, I (and most likely others) will think the quality of the media is compromised in some way

It's a porn game, and bowing to a group with a culture of being sexually repressed censor-cunts will not bode well, unless the porn game is tackling that specific fetish (futa, tg whatever)

never extend the fucking olive branch to terrorists, just be the best you can be


 No.252022

File: ee2443b71346b74⋯.png (134.13 KB, 428x339, 428:339, stare.png)

>>252016

>first image

Is that real?


 No.254474

File: 837688861bf92d6⋯.jpg (19.66 KB, 255x255, 1:1, 11f0e5a031820b3f0862fc29d7….jpg)

File: 95dfe5877e39cfa⋯.png (144.87 KB, 934x896, 467:448, 1439002109702.png)

>>252022

I would not doubt it. However, most of the CIA niggers stick to boards that they can encourage illegal behavior such as /pol/ and /k/ but don't think for a second that they would not come here looking for something, really, anything to make a honeypot for. It's a good thing that /hgg/ does not like 3d which makes it harder if not impossible to honey pot.

With that being said, I have never heard of anyone being arrested for pirating a hentai game but be on your toes none the less. A great way to tell if a post is a honey pot is if they try to bait you into posting illegal content such as cp. An example of this would be what I have written below.

Hello my fellow anons! In This Thread we post cute 3d girls under the age of 18!!! the younger the better! make sure to post pics of your penis in her pooper!

tldr: CIA niggers live among us, don't post cp, always love 2d, and watch out for posts encouraging illegal activity like the cp mentioned previously; report them if you see them.


 No.254592

>>254474

I really feel like you could have just summarized this whole thing as "Don't post or seek out real depictions of child sexual abuse" which kind of goes without saying? I don't go to /pol/ nor /k/ but what kind of "illegal behavior" would those two boards be susceptible to, exactly? Shootings?


 No.254597

>>252022

Yes. I saw it. It was Japanese emoticons though, not pictures.


 No.255130

File: 44d1f98794d49b9⋯.jpg (69.92 KB, 791x648, 791:648, 44d1f98794d49b96f1bb00a0dd….jpg)

File: c3474c42fd10a86⋯.jpg (39.45 KB, 750x434, 375:217, 4215992.999999998_sad dog.jpg)

File: 963c81edf061b1b⋯.png (53.63 KB, 204x121, 204:121, 963c81edf061b1bf239879a1c2….png)

File: ed59f2cc8c437b5⋯.jpg (45.18 KB, 474x670, 237:335, th.jpg)

>>254592

I could have, but I just wanted to go in depth on what CIA niggers do. On /k/, they would encourage the production of illegal explosives and firearms and on /pol/ they would encourage them to burn down mosques or synagogues. There was actually a post made towards leafs telling them to go spray paint swastika and other forms of national socialist imagery on mosques. someone actually screen shot'd this post but for the life of me I cannot find it.

I regret not saving it. Sorry anon. With all that said, I would suggest you visit a thread in /k/ that has evidence of CIA niggers trying to hide something. https://8ch.net/k/res/515408.html


 No.259583

>>234469

Spurple and Dieselbrain are huge cucks that toe the line for every major SJW talking point. Both of them are sperging out over bowsette being offensive to trannies and Kavanaugh.

Mike Inel cucking out over this game and his constant attempts to ignore his past always fall flat. He is a hypocrite who insulted fans of his older works but then still draws works of these kid shows.


 No.264600

File: 1ad80460846b3a7⋯.png (274.22 KB, 806x615, 806:615, Cap11.PNG)


 No.264650

if anyone can ever fix this and post a good version I will think about it




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / animu / arepa / fast / fur / leftpol / vg / vichan / vp ]