[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / animu / choroy / dempart / f / femdom / pokemon / sonyeon ]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay

Here, we can all be the little girl
Winner of the 80rd Attention-Hungry Games
/otter/ - Otter For Your Soul

THE INFINITY CUP IS COMING BACK
May 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 083dc27757cd987⋯.jpg (196.01 KB, 750x1000, 3:4, __arima_senne_original_dra….jpg)

File: b7729b298a709bb⋯.png (4.46 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

 No.274579

"Ah! Backup has arrived!"

A girl with wings hops down from the portico in front of the mansion, gliding down to greet the girls that have arrived.

"You might have been told this, but our team was just ent to investigate the strange growth from this place, but it seems the inside must be more dangerous than expected. They've been in there too long, and they started calling over the communicator keep telling me to come in, but besides the fact that I'm useless indoors and supposed to watch for trouble coming from outside, they sound weird and won't tell me anything about what's going on."

"So try to keep me updated on what's happening as much as possible. Your mission is to firstly find out what's in there, and then retrieve the three that were sent ahead of you. As you head in, I'll run a quick perimeter check"

With that, the winged girl takes off, starting to fly in a circle around the mansion.

Inside, a thin fog hangs in the air, giving a subtle swirling violet tint to everything. However in the doorways the fog seems to gather into a dark flowing screen, obscuring everything on the other side.

The entry room is dotted with a seemingly incomplete set of furniture, paintings, portraits, and empty hooks sit at regular intervals. Everything seems fairly worn, but nothing completely broken, seeming as if someone came in and tidied what was left in this abandoned estate.

Three clouded doorways branch off from the lobby, to the left right and forward, each passage having a swirling violet cloud in the place of a door.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Sapphire Heart

Water Cutter (5)

Overflowing Tides (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

OOC thread:

>>274284

Official Discord:

https://8ch.net/erp/res/274284.html#q274527

 No.274587

File: d0359f670685a39⋯.jpg (465.39 KB, 2545x1783, 2545:1783, 51378b5574464e46284e128e22….jpg)

Dice rollRolled 4, 1 = 5 (2d6)

>>274579

>Chessmaster: Peek into the room to our left

Xin cautiously takes in her surroundings,

"We're in enemy territory now. Let's be careful and move forward slowly. I feel bad for the three ahead of us, but we won't be able to help them if we recklessly put ourselves in danger."

Sapphire Heart turns to the left doorway and peeks through.


 No.274603

File: a7d78885a2fbb5c⋯.png (476.35 KB, 530x1324, 265:662, Let's go! - Rotated.png)

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 2, 5 = 12 (4d6)

>>274579

>Use Sound Manipulation to examine the room to the north.

Bell can't help but grin as she looks around the foggy room. This is her first real mission sing joining the academy! It's so exciting! She's going to finally going to beat up bad guys just like the great Silver Valkyrie!

"Why do we need to be careful? It'd be bad if we're too slow and the first team is in trouble! We should find them as quickly as possible!" Soothing bell says in response to Xin, throwing caution to the wind.

She runs into straight ahead, entering the room as she uses her powers to amplify her hearing to better detect the world around her.


 No.274604

File: 90c54b0548938d5⋯.png (4.68 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>274587

As Sapphire Heart pokes her head through the dark mist, she sees a wide hallway. Shafts of light shine through a large window on the entrance side, slightly colored by the strange mist. Not unlike the entryway there's some scarce chairs, couches, and a lone table with a tea set sitting on it. Various signs of deterioration like missing patches of carpet and torn wallpaper dot the room, though nothing too untoward is apparent at a glance.

>>274603

That's pretty clever and reasonable, think I'll count that as fitting

Soothing Bell Charges forward, coming into a quiet room, mostly hearing vague echoes from nearby rooms. There is a faint hum coming from in front of her, where a large bluish-purple surface sits in the place of what would likely be a double door. Four shining orbs seem embedded in the strange surface.

Windows sit at either side, with nothing but a reflection over darkness visible in them.

The subtle remnants of staircases run along the walls, starting at the door she entered through and up the walls to her left and right, broken-off support beams jutting out above doorways on either side, One leading up to a collapsed hallway one way, and a dark space at the end of the other.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Sapphire Heart (Acted)

Water Cutter (5)

Overflowing Tides (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Soothing Bell (Acted)

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)


 No.274608

File: e18df652e1cb51d⋯.jpg (64.59 KB, 850x746, 425:373, BladeMaiden.jpg)

>>274579

>>274587

>>274603

>>274604

>Aether Shield to ward off ambush while investigating the hallway leading into darkness.

"They sounded strange?" Aria murmurs to herself, listening to the briefing from the winged girl intently, rubbing her chin as she gives the entryway a good look over. The whole place made her skin crawl, worse than any tainted area she'd ever been in but… She had a duty to protect those in need, and for now that included her lost companions.

Once the girl took off to check the perimeter she looked to her companions, "Alright I suppose we s- Ah- hey!" She frowned as they proceeded to head to different doors, "We don't know what's waiting for us in there, so we should probably stick together right?" She calls out, looking back and forth between the pair fretfully before hurrying after Soothing Bell as she went the furthest on ahead.

"Just keep behind me and I'll make sure we all get through this safely alright?" She shoots a warm smile towards the younger magical girl before taking a deep breath and extending her hand, an shimmering, octagonal pane of green light flickering into existence before her as she moves to investigate the darkened hallway.


 No.274609

Dice rollRolled 6, 1, 4, 5, 4 = 20 (5d6)

(whoops apparently dice don't work like the used to)


 No.274612

File: dc80c657a6c1068⋯.png (789.07 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Woah!.png)

>>274608

"Woah! So cool!" Reina yells out as she watches Aria materialize her shield. "Alright! I'll stick behind you and watch your back!"

Bell's lack of experience is already showing as she truly lacks awareness of how dangerous a situation they are in.


 No.274618

Dice rollRolled 2, 6, 1, 2 = 11 (4d6)

>>274579

"Hang on, hang on, hang on, I'm here!" A voice from outside is heard, and soon, a slim figure in an over-large t-shirt and tight jeans with a huge braid of blue hair hurries through the door. Sylvie looked a little out of breath, but not yet completely exhausted. "Hahhh- sorry, my bus just completely flew by me, and the schedule said the next one wasn't due for another hour almost."

Emptying her bottle of water, she drops her backpack by the door and transforms her casual clothes into a shimmery night-blue costume.

"Okay, good to go now!" Seeing two of her teammates take the main door, she decides to follow Sapphire Heart. Leaning in to peek into the room, Sylvie accidentally trips over Sapphire's foot and stumbles straight into the room, but quickly regains her footing. "Woahwoah! Sorry, that was my bad…"

Move West


 No.274658

File: abff02c3ec95051⋯.png (5.21 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>274608

Climbing her way up what little remains of the missing staircase, Akashic Knight manages to arrive on the second floor, or at least a small corner of it. The glow from her shield reveals that the hallway is collapsed not far down the path.

On the small area of intact floor lies a straw broom, which stands out against it's ruined surroundings. Despite looking old fashined, it seems to be newly made.

>>274618

As Sylvie stumbles into the room, she doesn't see much that Xin didnt, though she notices that the places where the carpet is worn through are fairly cracked and damaged. All the more as a plank gives way under her. As she finally comes to a stop, she's thigh deep in the floor and knee-deep in some thick mud that clings to her leg with suction.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Sapphire Heart

Water Cutter (5)

Overflowing Tides (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)


 No.274686

Dice rollRolled 3, 4, 2, 4 = 13 (4d6)

>>274658

>Move West (free action)

>King's Tide (previously known as Overwhelming Tides): push Sylvia out of the mud

"Stardust Shooter!"

Sapphire Heart runs into the room and sees Sylvie stuck in the thick mud. Luckily, it's only up to her knees.

"I'll help you out right away!"

The young lady channels her magic within while her slender fingers carve mystic gestures into the air. Xin holds an image in her minds eye: a massive wave crashing down onto a coastline, displacing everything in its path as it sees fit. When her magic reaches a crescendo, she releases it, letting it take the shape of her vision.

"Come forth, King's Tide!"

Eight torrents of water flow out of nowhere from the space around Sapphire Heart and rush forward, coalescing into a single tidal wave as tall as herself. Sapphire Heart directs the tide directly at Stardust Shooter, attempting to push and dislodge her from the mud.


 No.274688

Dice rollRolled 2, 5, 2, 6 = 15 (4d6)

>>274658

>>274686

"Ahh- thanks. Uh, watch your step too." Sylvie bashfully comments as her teammate tries to bail her out. Tapping a pearl earring on her left ear she sends a message out to the rest of the girls. "I think some of the floorboards here are rotted through… or yknow, maybe it's just the one and of course I found it. Eugh, I really hope that's mud."

Pulling back with her own strength as well, she tries to remove herself from the muck as best she can… until the water hits.

"Woooohcold! Coldcoldcold it's in my boots!"

Athletic: Try to escape the mud


 No.274693

File: afd98d6e643743f⋯.png (5.22 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>274686

>>274688

Stardust Shooter Manages to slowly pull her leg from the mud, having mostly pulled herself free as the wave sweeps her up.

As the ride ends, Sylvie is left near the opposing doorway. Wet, but seemingly past the damaged and rotting floor.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)


 No.274695

Dice rollRolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>274612

>>274658

>Athletics to try to nudge the broom over without risking stepping into the collapsed hallway.

"Its nothing, really. I'm sure you have all sorts of amazing things you can do too." She shoots a smile back at the eager girl, only to perk up as something catches her eye, "What's this?"

She frowns, shifting a bit and edging as close as she could manage, leaning on one foot and bracing against the wall as the other stretched out to try to pull the broom over. The area was obviously in disrepair and she didn't dare put all her weight down lest the floor give way beneath her, "Alright, c'mere…"


 No.274782

File: 19ae771fd7465ed⋯.png (652.13 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Battle Pose - Kick.png)

Dice rollRolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>274693

>>274695

>Use Athletics to kick the blueish-purple surface.

"All I can do is mess around with sound… Not very magical girl like…" Bell thinks to herself as she responds in her head to Akashic Knight's words. Still she smiles and give her a nod, wanting to keep up her cheerfulness. No negative thoughts!

She follows Aria up the stairs peeking around the corner only noticing the collapsed corridor down the darkened hallway. "Hm… I don't think they went this way…" Bell says, and immediately turns back around. She didn't notice Akashic Knight stopping to check out the broom. Back at the bottom of the stairs, Reina looks back at the blue humming thing. It looked to be some sort of barrier… Definitely magical… right?

"Hm…" The inexperienced magical used her admittedly dim brain to think. A team went missing… so they are stuck here somewhere… Barriers are made to keep things in or out… "Aha! They're trapped on the other side! All we have to do is break this!" Grinning to herself at how smart she believes herself to be, she turns away to get some running distance between the magical surface and herself.

Turning back around she nods to herself before taking off running toward the barrier. When you get's close enough she jumps up and does a flying kick right into the barrier while exclaiming, "Hiyaaah!"


 No.274898

Dice rollRolled 6, 3, 1, 3, 6, 4, 6, 5, 5, 5, 1, 1 = 46 (12d6)

>>274782

Barrier door (12)


 No.274901

File: fc5e841d4b02404⋯.png (5.3 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>274695

Treating that as a free action, I didn't intend for collecting the item to be a challenge.

>>274782

>>274898

The barrier's quiet hum grows louder, becoming a roar as deep purple color swirls into the orbs in it's surface. Suddenly bursts of light fire from the spheres, pelting Soothing Bell as they knock her back from the barrier.

After the volley the orbs are a pale blue, but dark purple color starts to again flow into them.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.274943

File: 5efdc1fb126a13b⋯.png (639.55 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Sitting Dizzy.png)

>>274901

Bell is knocked back violently and tumbles across the floor. She sits up, sitting on the floor and holding her head, trying to process what just happened. "Uuuu… maybe that wasn't such a good idea…"


 No.275045

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 3, 1, 2 = 12 (5d6)

>>274901

>>274943

>Move to entrance, then west. Use Aether Shield to form a platform to safely cross.

"Ah" The sudden flash of sound and color accompanied by her companion's yelp snaps Aria to attention, quickly picking up the broom to examine later before hurrying to help the girl up, "Are you alright?" She frowns, showing clear worry for the other's safety, "I think we should go join up with the others, I don't think there's anything else we can do here at the moment." She gives a reassuring smile before turning to leave and chase after Sapphire Heart and Stardust Shooter.

The sight of the damage floorboards in the next room causes her to skid to a halt however, frown deepening as she carefully prods the weakened flooring with one foot before taking a deep breath, "Holy light that flows through me, make clear our path…" She murmurs under her breath, tucking the broom under her arm and extending both hands, focusing her energy on projecting a long, though somewhat narrow energy field over the gap to act as a platform for the others to cross before following after.


 No.275080

File: 750045ff09945ef⋯.png (685.37 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Wait!.png)

>>275045

>Free move to the room south of my location.

"Y-yeah I'm… Ah! My regalia is messed up!" Bell notes that her magical girl outfit is torn and ripped where she was hit by those magic lasers. It's not all that bad but that must've been a really strong attack to have damaged it at all!

"W-wait for me!" Soothing Bell exclaims as Aria begins to leave the room, hurriedly standing up to follow after her, almost tripping in the process.


 No.275094

File: 1f156a08711b9e1⋯.png (5.19 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>275045

The light bridge seems long enough past the worst parts of the floor, but doesn't span very wide. It would likely take a bit of balance to cross without falling.

Haven't heard from Nia for a good while, so I'm counting everyone else having moved as a turn.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275102

Dice rollRolled 2, 4, 5, 5 = 16 (4d6)

>>275094

shit, sorry for late post.

While Sylvie looks quite impressed at the ray of light spanning the gap, but immediately realizes that she'd have a good chance of falling off of it if she didn't watch her step.

"Ooohhhh nice~ Wait, lemme help too!"

As the silvery rod in her hand shaping into a long, curved bow of white light, Sylvie runs her fingers through her hair and draws out several long strands. The hair straightens and forms into an arrow of light that peels across the room. Attached to its back is a shimmering cord that Sylvie pins to the other end of to the doorframe on her side.

"Here, hang onto this while you cross. Don't worry, my bowstring's pretty sturdy….. well, usually."

Improve the light bridge: Shooting Star Bow


 No.275138

>>275102

With a handhold, crossing the light bridge will be a much less treacherous passage.

Crossing hazard is a free action until Akashic Knight or Stardust Shooter either leave the room or use an ability used to help for something else.


 No.275187

Dice rollRolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>275094

>Free action: Cross the hazard

>Chessmaster: peek at the room to the West

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

Sapphire Heart crosses the bridge of light using the bowstring as support, carefully putting one foot in front of another. It wouldn't be ladylike to fall in mud while everybody is watching.

When she reaches Stardust Shooter, she makes a few simple gestures and the excess water soaking her peels off, before flying into the corner of the room.

"There, all better!" the silver-haired girl says with a smile.

"Let me see what the next room looks like…"

Xin warily pokes her head through to peek at the room west of them.


 No.275192

>>275102

"Ah thanks." She flashes a grateful smile towards Sylvie as she carefully shifted to one side to make room, "Alright, I'll hold this as long as I can, everyone be careful going across!" She called out, doing her best to keep focus until it came time to cross herself.


 No.275215

File: a7d78885a2fbb5c⋯.png (476.35 KB, 530x1324, 265:662, Let's go! - Rotated.png)

>>275094

>>275102

>>275138

>>275192

>Free move west.

>Free move across the room obstacle

Reina continues to follow Aria into the room where the rest of the group is at. "Ooooh! Nice idea Ari- I mean Akashic Knight!" Grinning she hops across the light bridge about the same time as Xin finishes crosses it herself. "Oh yeah you too Stardust Shooter!"


 No.275242

File: 37f98123e395e52⋯.png (5.5 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

I expected players to be checking what the roll targets for various actions would be before rolling. Just to set expectations going forward, I think I'll start putting in that kind of information.

>>275187

9/20, 45% information

From the doorway, the light from the windows in the next room present mostly a silhouette of what is inside. The shapes of more ornate furniture can be seen, but more importantly a large something seems to move around near the window. Some odd shuffling sounds can be heard closer as well, implying that perhaps there;s multiple somethings meandering through the space.

Inside the shadow of that looks to be a large houseplant, there is a circle glowing, perhaps a glass ornament lit by the low sun.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275254

Dice rollRolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>275242

>>275094

Wanted a turn to pass before I began, but seems this is updating rather quickly

For usually being so fast, Nia entered the mansion late. Already she could hear some sort of commotion west, which seemed like the best place to start. She cracks her knuckles and tightens her leg garter, ready to begin.

"So another extermination job. Dispatch some left over summons sort of thing?" she asks into her communicator. More of a rhetorical question, making sure people know she's at least present and not wanting to sneak up on anyone.

Free move west through room

>>275187

The catgirl stops by the doorway next to Sapphire Heart. "Mind if I take a look?" She gets down onto her knees and sticks her head through the doorway, looking into the dark room.

Peek into next room: Sharp Vision


 No.275279

>>275254

5/20, 25% information

Nia doesn't see anything that Xin didn't, mainly spotting the shiny sphere amid some plant shadows. The light shining directly in from outside makes it difficult to see more than silhouettes from the doorway.


 No.275281

>>275242

Sapphire Heart turns around to address the team.

"I saw one creature on the far side of the room and heard another creature close to this door. It looked big. They could be enemies, so let's be ready for a fight."


 No.275340

Dice rollRolled 3, 4, 3, 5, 3 = 18 (5d6)

>>275254

>>275281

>Enter western room, use Aether Shield to ward off potential attackers!

"Seems more like some kind of search and rescue thing honestly." She corrects as Nia crosses the bridge she laid out, brow furrowing a bit as she listens to Sapphire's report, quickly hurrying across, the bridge shifting and contracting back into a more conventional shield as she touches down on the other side of the gap.

"Here, hold this, I'll lead the charge." She declares in a confident tone, tossing the broom to Sapphire Heart and bringing her shield up in front of her as she lunges into the room to draw out the inevitable ambush, now-free hand reaching for a golden cross shaped object upon her waist and gripping it tightly, "Let's go!"


 No.275341

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 5, 6 = 13 (4d6)

>>275281

>>275340

"Yeah, we'll be fine as long as we don't get separated!" Sylvie replies. "Last time I was on a mission, I wound up running smack into the enemy controller while the rest of the team were all the way at the other end of the building… Ugh, wait, why am I telling you that?"

Embarrassed at her own candid admission, Sylvie bolts into the next room, hoping her speed will allow her to find a good position before whatever lies ahead can attack her.

Move West and try to cross: Athletics


 No.275352

File: 86fddc4f9b0ded8⋯.png (5.46 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>275340

Well, you still have sparse room information, so you still need awareness checks but:

Room Information: 18/(10 + 10) = 90%

Aria notices that the glowing orb seems to be embedded in a plant, but before she can look closer, she spots the things that were giving off signs of movement.

To one side is is a large cat-creature in a roughly humanoid shape, to the other a lively-looking mass of vines, and to the far end, what appears to be a fairy with dragonfly wings hovers.

>>275341

Technically you don't have an action left, but this can count as your still unspent move. That aside, I think I'll go ahead and reset the turn to keep things simple, and then start keeping track of moves as well as who's acted.

Sylvie darts past the two creatures near the door, ending up in the center of the room.

The creatures and the girls are left in something of a standoff, the monsters seem ready to jump at them as soon as they move.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275355

>>275340

"Understood. I'll provide support from the rear after you breach."

Sapphire Heart replied to Akashic Knight with a serious tone as she prepared to go into "business" mode. In both chess and magic, a distracted mind could prove disastrous. However, even as Xin mentally steeled herself, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander about one particular mystery.

Uhm, why did Aria hand me a broom?


 No.275430

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 3, 5, 1, 4 = 13 (4d6)

>>275352

>>275355

>Move west and attack random enemy using Sound Manipulation

"Huh? Enemies!? Alright let's do this! Finally time to beat up some baddies!" Bell's excitement about her very first battle is quite apparent.

Thrusting out her mic, it glows with pink energy humming as the magic starts to warp, if only a little, the fabric of reality. Ant then… complete silence. No magical hum, no sound of breathing, no noise from her jumping up and down in excitement.

"Alright Sapphi- Oh wait…" She was about to say something to Xin, but no sound came out of her mouth. She forgot that she can't talk while in silent mode. So instead she gives her a wink and thumbs up! Right after she charges into the room and punches the first monster she sees, hoping they wouldn't notice her approach at all.


 No.275443

Dice rollRolled 3, 4, 1, 6 = 14 (4d6)

>>275430

Going with the fairy.

Fairy (4)


 No.275445

Dice rollRolled 2, 5, 1, 6 = 14 (4d6)

>>275443

>>275430

Combat initiated

13 v 14, fairy defends successfully. One point of wear to Sound Manipulation

The dragonfly fairy narrowly zips out of the way as Soothing Bell Attacks, giving the girl a slap on the back which might be interpreted as playful, but quite aggressive.

Fairy's attack: 4d6


 No.275446

File: e02028be82485f8⋯.png (5.47 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Hit submit early, here's the map and updated status:

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275448

And one more mistake, to help decide appropriate defenses, I should really describe how the fairy attacks:

Conjuring a thorned whip from seemingly nowhere, the fairly lashes it out at Soothing bell.


 No.275449

Dice rollRolled 2, 2, 5, 4 = 13 (4d6)

>>275446

>Attack cat-creature with Aether Arms (Boosted once (4d6))

"Ah… Stardust, can you take down that fairy? I'll cover you!" She calls out, whirling about to face the cat person, Shield swiveling behind her to ward off attacks from the plant.

With a deep breath her grip tightens on the golden cross, focusing and muttering a soft chant under her breath, "Flowing light, give me the strength to strike down those who would threaten my friends… Aether Cutter!" She calls out, her eyes flaring as bits of her fluttering skirt flecked away and gathered around the tip. The shimmering fragments began to glow with the same green light as her shield, growing brighter and fright as they swirled about and took form until they began to coalesce into a long, translucent crystal blade. With a shout she lunged forward, the tip of her sword aimed square at the cat, ready to strike!


 No.275456

>>275455

>>275449

Well, this fairy is kicking ass! Oh, and if you're boosting an action, please clarify what you're spending to do it. It will take either one point of regalia or one roll of your heroic resolve against a target of 10.''

The fairy buzzes away from Aria's strike. Taking a second whip in hand, it lashes back at it's second assailant, managing to tangle the Knight's weapon and hand.

One point of wear to Aether Arms

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275480

Dice rollRolled 4, 5, 5, 4 = 18 (4d6)

>>275456

>>275449

Okay, so I messed up and so the last two posts should count as null. However my password changed for whatever reason and I can't delete the posts, so I'll just have to say ignore them.

>>275449

Cat Creature's defense (4)


 No.275482

Dice rollRolled 2, 4, 5, 5 = 16 (4d6)

>>275480

Welp, Same result all the same, and now that I think about it, since Akashic Knight is attacking a different enemy, That's initiating a different combat.

Combat initiated

One point of wear to Aether arms.

Cat-creature's attack (4)

Unreasonably long hooked claws sit the cat-creatures almost-human hands like oversized fingernails. It pounces toward Akashic Knight, laws raised.

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.275489

Dice rollRolled 6, 1, 5, 6, 6, 3 = 27 (6d6)

>>275482

>>275446

>Enter room as free action

>Knight Blade Stream (Boost +1 with Heroic Resolve): attack mass of vines

Sapphire Heart runs in after the others and quickly sees what she should do.

"Don't worry about the vine monster, I have it covered!" she calls out to her comrades.

Turning to face the creature, the composed young lady taunts, "Shall we dance?"

Her flowing sleeves rustle as Xin carves her arcane gestures into air. The vision in her mind: a sabre thrusting forward, straight and true. But as her father always said: In a war between two forces, the first to land a decisive strike wins. Instead of letting her reservoir of magic flow naturally, Xin keeps it compressed until it bursts from the dam, resulting in a more powerful attack.

"Knight Blade Stream!", Sapphire Heart finishes with an outstretched hand pointing at the mass of vines

Appearing out of nowhere, a condensed blade of water cuts through the air, threatening to pierce through the enemy of its wielder.


 No.275490

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 1, 1, 6, 5 = 21 (6d6)

>>275489

Rolling Heroic Resolve check.


 No.275556

File: 8e003c9dfccd762⋯.png (5.48 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 6 = 11 (3d6)

>>275489

Yeah, that's out of the range for Vine Patch (4), so that's instant win.

Some of the lively vines are sliced off, leaving the mass with less limbs.

One damage to Vine Patch, now (3). Battle initiated

Vine Patch Attacks (3)

The remaining vines reach out trying to grab Sapphire Heart with some tendrils while whipping others at her.

>>275490

And that's a pass against 10


 No.275558

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 2, 1, 6 = 17 (5d6)

>>275556

>King's Tide (Boost +1 with Heroic Resolve): defend

Sapphire Heart conjures up a wall of water in an attempt to block the tendrils.


 No.275559

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 4, 4, 5, 6 = 21 (6d6)

>>275558

Heroic Resolve check


 No.275777

>>275558

Trying to attack through the flowing wall of water wears the strange plant out.

Vine Patch Weakened to (2)


 No.275778

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 4, 1, 5 = 18 (5d6)

>>275456

Ah, right, used regalia for that boost.

>>275482

>>275556

>Defend against cat with Aether Shield

"Ah!" Aria gasps as the cat slips past her attack and swipes at her, the shield behind her dissipating and re materializing before her in an attempt to intercept the creature… Only to catch a sudden flurry of movement behind her as the vines engage with Sapphire, "Wait… Ah!" She gasps, attention suddenly torn between defending herself and worrying about her companions.


 No.275858

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 6, 2 = 10 (4d6)

>>275445

>Defend with Sound Manipulation. Boost +1d6 with Regalia. (Should reduce it from 5 to 4)

"Hey! You're not supposed to dodge! Let me hit you!" Bell yells out when her attack is countered. A little miffed, she puts some extra power into her next move. Pointing her Mic at her opponent, she yells, "Feedback Loop!" Her mic glows with magic as she tries increase the fairy's hearing sensitively so high that even the slightest of noises sound like violent horrible screeching with no end in order to interrupt it's attack.


 No.275898

Dice rollRolled 2, 3, 5, 5 = 15 (4d6)

>>275556

Sylvie takes a step back and fires three quick shots at the cat-monster, trying to get it off Aria's back and hopefully not hitting her own teammate in the process.

Sorry I kept ya waiting on my post. Been a busy week

Attack cat-monster: Shooting Star Bow


 No.276120

Dice rollRolled 5, 5, 3 = 13 (3d6)

>>275778

Lunging into the Knight's shield staggers the feline creature, forcing it to step back and reconsider it's assault.

Cat creature weakened to (3)

>>275858

Soothing Bell has trouble Pinning down the fairy to focus her sonic amplification as it zips around her. By the time it stops to hover it's whip is already cracking towards her.

One point of wear to Sound Amplification

>>275898

Cat creature's Defense (3)


 No.276121

>>276120

>>275898

Though agile, the creature isn't able to dodge as Stardust Shooter fires an Arrow.

Cat Creature Weakened to (2)

Giving everyone a fresh turn as only Nia hasn't moved, ans the last action taken as the character was a week ago.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (4)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.276137

Dice rollRolled 1, 2, 2, 6, 4 = 15 (5d6)

>>276121

>Knight Blade Stream: attack vines monster

"My enemy is weak. Time to press the attack! Knight Blade Stream!"


 No.276139

File: ff6435299245de4⋯.png (610.9 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Defend! Bad Situation.png)

>>276120

>Pass turn. Will only defend.

"Ugh… Not good not good not good!" The fairy was far too quick and agile for the novice magical girl to handle on her own. Seeing her uselessness, she decides to focus entirely on defending and keeping the creature occupied until her allies are able to come back her up.


 No.276145

Dice rollRolled 3, 6, 4, 1 = 14 (4d6)

>>276121

>>276120

>>276139

Nia enters the room and immediately sees Soothing Bell pinned down by something. Something moving quickly, too quickly to lock onto. She clenches a fist and focuses, then charges after. Leaping over Bell, she pulls back her fist, and on the return her poleaxe shimmers into her grasp, slamming down on the fairy's position. Surely there's no way it could avoid, right?


 No.276146

>>276145

Forgot to label action

Rush at fairy, strike: Cat-like Reflexes


 No.276185

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d6)

>>276137

Over maximum for vine patch (2), weakened to (1)

The mass of vines tries to lash back with the last of it's strength.

Vine Patch attacks (1)


 No.276186

Dice rollRolled 5, 4, 6, 6 = 21 (4d6)

>>276145

>>276146

Fairy's defense (4)


 No.276187

File: c02c67d98d76903⋯.png (5.43 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 3 = 11 (3d6)

>>276186

>>276145

21 against 14, ouch

The fairy manages to snag Nia's legs with it's whip, causing her to trip into the corner.

With the new assailant tossed aside, the fairy looks back towards the girl that it's backed against the wall. the thorns on it's whip seem to largely retract, and the next swing of it's whip seems less agressive for some reason.

Fairy (4) attacks Soothing Bell, with -1 to add regalia damage on success.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [5]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A] [M]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [AW]

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.276188

>>276187

Oh, and one point of wear to cat-like reflexes


 No.276192

Dice rollRolled 3, 2, 4, 3 = 12 (4d6)

>>276185

>King's Tide: Defend

Sapphire Heart retaliates confidently to finish off her severely weakened foe.


 No.276193

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 2 = 4 (3d6)

>>276145

>>276187

>Defend with Sound Manipulation. +1d6 Boost with Heroic Resolve.

"Oh thank you Swift Ro-" Bell yelled out before cutting herself off as she watched the fairy creature trip up her would be protector. Feigning anger she yells, "Don't you hurt my friends! Feedback Loop!" to hide her increasingly growing fear. If she didn't succeed this time…


 No.276194

Dice rollRolled 2, 4, 5, 2, 3, 2 = 18 (6d6)

>>276193

>Resolve Roll


 No.276269

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 3, 3, 6 = 14 (5d6)

>>276187

>>276193

Nia stumbles, then turns on her heel, her poleaxe shimmering into a knife which she backhand throws right at the fairy's position.

'Throw knife: Soul weaponry


 No.276333

Dice rollRolled 5, 6, 2, 1 = 14 (4d6)

>>276121

>Attack the cat with boosted (1 regalia and resolve) Aether Arms

Aria pushes back against the attack, gritting her teeth as she brings her blade to bear, "Just go away so I can help my friends!" She cries out, eyes flaring, blade growing sharper as more of her skirt flicks away, as well as patches from her sleeves, reinforcing the gleaming sword as she strikes!


 No.276334

Dice rollRolled 4, 3, 1, 2, 3, 3 = 16 (6d6)

>Resolve check


 No.276382

File: ce617bbdea8d644⋯.png (5.32 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Dice rollRolled 4 (1d6)

>>276192

The patch of vines slows to a stop and then starts to dissolve.

vine patch destroyed

>>276193

The fairy's whip wraps around Soothing Bell's torso, and then suddenly the retracted thorns extend, digging into the girl's magical clothes before the fairy starts to yank it's whip back, tearing the top half of her outfit almost to shreds.

one point of wear to sound manipulation, magical regalia reduced to 3

>>276333

Rolled over enemy's maximum, Cat creature weakened to (1)

The feline is wounded all but defeated, but makes one last effort strike back as it claws at Aria from the ground.

Cat Creature's attack (1)

>>276269

I'm going to have to call that action null; firstly because you had already taken an action for the current turn, and secondly because when Soothing Bell's defense failed, I intended to invoke that hook.

From the corner, Nia gets a front row seat as the fairy tears apart Reina's magical clothing, rendering her almost topless. Certainly a distracting sight to the Rogue's modest eyes.

I'll let you decide how that affect's your character's abilities, I was leaning towards a one-turn -1 die. Looking at the list, since Akashic Knight moved after you only Sylvie hasn't taken an action, and it's been three days since the character's last action, so starting a fresh turn now.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -3

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.276384

File: fe72cb39d2776da⋯.png (608.53 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Clothing Malfunction!.png)

>>276382

> Pass turn again. Will just defend.

"Kyaaaa!" Bell screams echo throughout the room as she notices her top is being ripped to shreds. "W-What are you doing!? Stopstopstop!" The magical girl protests as it is revealed she doesn't even have bra on underneath her idol outfit/Magical Regalia. The top part is so close fitting that wearing one underneath would just be uncomfortable for her. Something she is really regretting right now.

Should she run away? She really wants to now given her compromised clothing, But she can't just leave her friends behind who are all doing their best right now! Indecision plagues the girl's mind causing her to hesitate.


 No.276419

Dice rollRolled 1, 4, 5, 3, 5, 6 = 24 (6d6)

>>276382

>King's Tide (Boost +2 with Heroic Resolve x2): Pull Fairy to Sapphire Heart

Having finished off the vine monster and seeing the cat creature at Knight's mercy, Sapphire Heart turns her attention to the fairy and injured Bell.

"I think Bell's had enough of you. How about a dance with me?" Xin taunts as she draws deep within her for the sheer power to overwhelm her target.


 No.276420

Dice rollRolled 3, 1, 5, 6, 2, 3 = 20 (6d6)

>>276419

Heroic Resolve check 1


 No.276421

Dice rollRolled 2, 4, 4, 5, 5, 1 = 21 (6d6)

>>276419

Heroic Resolve check 2


 No.276425

File: 7a1c4f2a8d130ee⋯.png (5.27 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>276419

roll is at maximum for Fairy (4), Combat interrupted

The rushing water pulls the fairy away from the girl who was quickly becoming her prey, leaving it a little disoriented as it lands near Sapphire Heart.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -3

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.276431

File: 5b631611a971559⋯.png (5.14 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>276382

It's been pointed out that the cat-creature's attack roll doesn't have any real chance of succeeding against even the worst possible roll on any of Akashic Knight's appropriate abilities, so:

Cat creature defeated.


 No.276855

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 3, 5, 2, 4 = 19 (6d6)

>>276431

>>276425

Nia isn't done yet. Readying another knife, she hurls it at the fairy.

Throw knife - Soul Weaponry, Heroic Resolve


 No.276856

Dice rollRolled 3, 5, 4, 2, 1, 5 = 20 (6d6)

>>276855

Resolve check


 No.276894

Dice rollRolled 2, 5, 6, 4 = 17 (4d6)

>>276855

Combat initiated, Fairy's defense (4)


 No.276895

Dice rollRolled 1, 3, 5 = 9 (3d6)

>>276894

>>276855

Fairy weakened to (3)

The knife hits home, staggering the fairy as it's injured. getting back to it's feet, it readies it's whip and and zips towards Nia.

Fairy's attack (3)


 No.276902

File: cab51a500032065⋯.png (408.66 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Powered down - Resting!.png)

>>276419

>>276425

>Untransform. Pass turn to recover wear.

Through her blurry vision caused by the tears forming in her eyes, Soothing Bell watches a tide of water pushes the fairy to the other side of the room, surrounded by all her friends. With a sigh of relief at finally feeling safe again, the girl starts to glow brightly, enough that her features are impossible to make out. Then with a sound like something breaking, the glow rapidly dissipates. This reveals Reina in her clothes she had on before she last transformed. Feeling exhausted she sits on the ground and watches the fight, expecting the mean fairy to be defeated very shortly.


 No.276923

Dice rollRolled 5, 6, 5, 4, 4 = 24 (5d6)

>>276895

>>276902

>Join combat (I'll let Nia take the lead since she has the higher attack skill, unless that's not how that works), use Aether Shield to intercept the attack.

With the vines withering and the cat creature dispatched Aria quickly shifts her attention to the remaining enemy, barrier intensifying as she darts across the room to put herself between the fairy and Nia. The abrupt sound of Bell untransforming tugs at her attention however, a look of worry clear on her face, "Ah, are you alright?" She calls out, having not expected them to simply choose to drop their guard in dangerous territory like this.


 No.276956

File: 530ca017b3d6426⋯.png (463.12 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Powered down - resting thu….png)

>>276923

"I-I'm fine! Focus on the fight!" Reina responds giving the knightly magical girl a thumbs up. Last thing Reina wanted is to let Aria lose focus because of her. The untransformation is only temporary, so her regalia can charge up and be back to full strength again… and so her tits aren't just exposed wherever she goes… she'd die of pure embarrassment long before any fairy gets to her!


 No.277136

Was going to migrate, but at present /eros/ is disabling the creation of threads, and that will be a regular thing until the board owner thinks there's enough mods to take care of spam as it comes up. I'll just keep using this board for now.

>>276902

Storing transformation counts as an action, but it's not one that can fail. Also probably best to take wear off immediately after a successful action or waived turn.

One point of wear removed from Sound Manipulation

>>276923

As I said in the OOC thread:

>>276441

>Before anyone actually does anything, I will specify that team formation or changes should be done before any of the involved characters take their actions.

Basically Nia used her action to attack the fairy, so you can't join her as a team until next turn. Since this makes the action you intended invalid, you could instead form a team with Sylvie and then attack together, for example.

Handling how parties outside the current combat is definitely a question that's getting raised. I guess for now it'd be simplest to allow an entity to be "combating" multiple others at once, though any character or team still only gets one attack turn.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r3

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277168

>>277136

Ah, I had intended that to be a defensive thing but eh, sure I'll join up with Sylvie and attack, she should still probably take the lead though since I'm running on 2 dice for attack unless I boost.


 No.277191

Dice rollRolled 6, 4, 4, 1 = 15 (4d6)

>>277136

>>277168

With Akashic Knight holding her shield aloft, Sylvie finds herself a new position to shoot from. "I got it, I got it!" Firing rapidly, Sylvie aims to either smoke the pesky pixie outright or at least keep it pinned down so their teammate can be tended to.

Attack the Fairy: Shooting Star Bow

Between my IRL stuff and whatever's been going on over here and talk of moving to /eros/, I admit I sort of lost track of what was going on in this fight…. I apologize, and will attempt to be more with the program going forward


 No.277198

File: 7ca160f3f3a4054⋯.png (4.87 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>276923

>>277191

In the interest of keeping the game going, I'm going to go ahead and combine these rolls, though for an assault the shield is decidedly unfitting.

15 + 6 = 20

Out of range for fairy (3), Fairy weakened to (2)

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r5

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277215

Dice rollRolled 1, 1, 4, 6, 6 = 18 (5d6)

>>277198

>Knight Blade Stream: Attack fairy

"We're almost there, let's finish it off!"

A blade of clear blue water flashes towards the fairy.


 No.277216

>>277215

Out of range of fairy (2), fairy weakened to (1)


 No.277223

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

>>277215

Just to finish this up,

Too injured to fly now, the fairy lashes back at Sapphire heart with it's whip.

fairy's attack (1)


 No.277224

File: 34e513f0c48d72f⋯.png (4.76 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277223

And that's an instant fail,

fairy destroyed.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r3

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277233

File: 3cb7486ac6d8d8c⋯.png (435.23 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Powered Down - Curious.png)

>>277224

>Investigate mystery object in the room.

"Woohoo! We… Erm… You guys did it! You beat up all the baddies!" Reina cheered as she jumped up from where she was sitting at. She didn't really give herself any credit, doing nothing more than a distraction at best. "Good job everyone! Now we just need find the lost team and mission complete!" The not so bright girl really thought that those three creatures were the ones behind this little incident, and everything is just fine now. Danger passed. She hadn't gave any thought that there might still be more enemies or, given how weak they were, more likely to be mere minions rather than masterminds.

"Oh yeah… what is this thing anyways?" With her guard completely let down, she walks over to the mystery object (a houseplant?) and curiously investigates it while the others do whatever they need to do now that the fight is over.


 No.277235

>>277233

The plant is dotted with stalks covered in tiny yellow flowers. The glowing orb seems embedded with several of the plant's branches. There are a few threads of color, flowing through the orb like dye in clear water. They start yellow as they come through the plants, turning blue and then violet as they flow downward through the orb and back into the plant.


 No.277237

File: 35eee92c134d0b9⋯.png (585.48 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Powered Down - So Pretty!.png)

>>277235

>Try to pick up glowing orb.

"Oh, this looks pretty!" Obviously the thing to do when encountering a shiny object is to pick it up and examining it! And that is exactly what Reina does.


 No.277268

>>277237

give me a roll at target 5 to take the orb.


 No.277269

Dice rollRolled 1, 5, 1, 4, 1 = 12 (5d6)

>>277268

>Rolling with Willpower? Wanting to take it no matter what for how pretty it looks? If not, then athletics and you can just count the first two dice.


 No.277287

File: 29a9aa67d5e06f7⋯.png (4.68 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277269

It's a pass either way, so success.

After a bit of pulling, Reina is able to pluck the orb from he plant, tearing the plant apart in the process. The swirling colors flow down through the orb and disappear, leaving a crystal ball with a faint blue tint.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -2

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r3

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277288

>>277224

>>277237

>>277287

With the fairy dispatched Aria lets out a relieve sigh, letting her barrier fade and sword flicker out, leaving only the cross guard in her hand, "Alright - ah, be careful!" She calls out to Reina, thoughts immediately cut off as the musical magical girl starts fiddling with things without the protection of her costume, "We don't know what any of this stuff might do… And… Ah… Right!" She looks back to Sapphire, pointing to the broom she passed them, "I found that earlier, you think it might have belonged to one of the missing girls?"


 No.277292

File: 471d05f5ccd97f4⋯.png (399.5 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Powered Down - Casual 1.png)

>>277287

>>277288

"It's fine! See?" Reina says as she waves around the orb she just got, showing everyone she is just fine. Then she walks closer to the majority of them and and holds out the now light blue orb. "I found this thing in that plant over there," she points back to the mangled plant, "It was a shiny and glowing until took it out of the plant. It's disappointing, I thought it looked so much more prettier that that…"


 No.277296

Dice rollRolled 5, 3, 2 = 10 (3d6)

>>277292

Sylvie carefully looks over the orb. "Yknow one time I found these really cute hair bands while I was on a mission and they wound up making me look like a 12-year-old…. and I couldn't get 'em off for weeks! Uh, here, hold that out for a moment."

Focusing her energy, the pale glow around Sylvie's body begins to spread out into small dots of light, which harden into tiny white crystals. She shines the light through the orb, wondering if the pure starlight might reveal something in the crystal ball.

Examine Orb: Radiant Starlight


 No.277298

>>277292

>>277287

>>277296

Nia's knife disappears into orbs of light now that the room is secured.

"Great job everyone!" she says to the team, but notices that orb. "Um, be careful looking into things like that. You don't know what may be staring back at you." She chooses not to have a go, but continues talking. "You did look cute in those headbands though! You were like just under my height."


 No.277304

>>277296

The orb starts to glow again as the light seems drawn into the sphere, turning into a swirling thread of yellow that sings down and darkens to violet until it disappears into the bottom. After the swirling colors vanish the orb goes dim again.

>>177269

And I forgot your regalia recharge and wear removal last turn.

+2 to recharge, one point of wear removed from sound manipulation.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [A]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r5

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277311

File: 99a6b3fe72ff5b1⋯.png (483.71 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Power Down - Holding prett….png)

>>277304

>>277296

"Oh! Like that! It was glowing a pretty color just like that when it was attached to the plant!" Reina comments as she watches Sylvie's magic seemingly get absorbed into the orb she is holding in her hand.

Perhaps the orb absorbs magic? If so it might be a good thing that the reckless magical girl is currently powered down, or else it might be sucking in her magic. Although such a thought doesn't even occur to her, as the girl happily enjoys the simple light show it does with her ally's magic.


 No.277351

It's been three days, so:

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4) -1

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r5

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277380

Dice rollRolled 1, 6, 6 = 13 (3d6)

>>277351

>>277298

Sylvie's face reddens as Nia remarks on her previous loss of stature. "S-shush….. I'm still not even sure I got all my chest back from those things." she grumbles. "Lemme know if you can get that thing to do anything besides absorb light though. I think it's got -something- to do with mana transfer, but aside from that, I got nothin'. Maybe if you can draw something from it, you might get yourself back in action, Bell!"

Sylvie's weapon reappears in her hand as a small, loaded crossbow and she peeks through the door, using her shining crystals to look for threats.

Peek Into North Room: Radiant Starlight


 No.277394

>>277351

>>277311

>Power down to recover regalia and dice

"We probably shouldn't mess with that thing too much, at least not until we're sure what it does, if anything. Last thing we need is for it to suddenly explode on us in the middle of a fight or something… Or worse." She shudders at the thought before moving to slump against a wall, dismissing her costume and leaving her in her academy uniform as she tries to catch her breath and gather herself.


 No.277396

File: b5796defe3622c6⋯.png (4.82 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277380

13/20, about 51.5% information

The interior of the next room is surprising. A shiny checkered floor that vaguely reflects the starlight, pristine walls with red and black patterns between an abundance of doors. Needless to say, nothing like the run-down manor interior that has been present so far.

Should probably break these down into "levels" of revelation instead of trying to go with a precise percent.

>>277394

Going to clarify that powering down only stores current regalia level and allows it to recharge on following turns. Lost dice (wear) Is recovered any turn the following conditions are met:

1. The player is active in-character during the turn

2. The character is not in combat

3. If the character takes an action, it must not fail.

Now that I look back, both you and Nia met those conditions last turn, so your -1 wears should have been removed already. Doing that now.

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4) -1

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r5

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277399

File: d57fc6a228b92e5⋯.png (586.41 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Powered Down - Think think….png)

Dice rollRolled 4, 5, 6, 6, 6 = 27 (5d6)

>>277396

>>277394

>>277380

>Willpower to try and activate orb. Give me your power!

"Ah, I'm sure it'll be fine! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! That's what my producer always says! I'll try to do the mana transfer thing!" Reina says assured that she'd be safe.

With that she begins her experiments. Shaking the orb, swinging it around while yelling, "EH!" each time, and even resorting to spinning it on the ground. She tries just about everything she can think of to get the orb to do something new short of smashing it on the ground. If all that fails, as it is likely to, she just sits it on the ground and tries thinking to it really really REALLY hard to activate it's magical properties. Normally she'd simply use her magic, but in her current state she doesn't have access to her magical abilities. Not until her Regalia recharges.


 No.277417

>>277399

The magical sphere fails to produce any noticeable results from most of Reina's efforts, though a small ribbon of yellow appears in it when held in the direct shine of sunlight from the window, falling down to the bottom and tuning violet as it vanishes at the bottom like before.

One point of wear removed from Sound Manipulation. Transformation ready.

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277470

Dice rollRolled 6, 4, 5, 6 = 21 (4d6)

>>277396

"Oh wow, we went from haunted house to nightclub real fast here… I don't see any more enemies, but there are these doors everywhere!"

Somewhat dazzled by the surprise of the bright, polished room with the reflective flooring, Sylvie momentarily forgets caution and heads into the room. Though unfocused, Sylvie's reflexes would likely still carry her if anything came out to surprise her.

Enter North room and check door at 11-o-clock: Athletics


 No.277478

File: 522e30aa022552f⋯.png (4.98 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277470

Venturing into the clean room, Sylvie notices that aside from the one she passed through, the doorways lack the dark fog. On her way to the door on the other side, she notices her reflection in one of the "doorways" as she passes by. Looking through the far door, she sees another room much like the current one, and more similar rooms through more doorways. Or is it just an illusion created by more mirrors in the archways? It certainly doesn't look like this layout should fit inside the mansion's exterior.


 No.277485

File: 142764d38fe0ed3⋯.png (416.72 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Powered Down - Happily mov….png)

>>277478

>>277417

>>277380

Move to the room to my north. Give Sylvie the orb.

"Oh! I did it! I figured it out!" Reina exclaimed when she finnaly found out the secret of the orb. It was light! Not magic! So whatever the use it may have, who else to better give it to than the light producing Stardust Shooter? Looking around, Reina notices that Slyvie has already moved into the next room. So Reina follows her in with a smile on her face. "Stardust Shooter! I figured it out! The orb does the glowing thing when it's in bright light! So I was thinking you it would be better if you had the orb instead of me."


 No.277496

File: a332c9cdaeddd6d⋯.png (4.94 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [I]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [I]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277518

Dice rollRolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>>277380

"You have ample chest! But don't worry about any of that." Nia pokes her own chest with her thumb, mostly flat. She looks proud of herself.

>>277496

Move north, look for a way through: Sharp Vision

"What the hell…" Nia mutters as she walks into the next room. "Alright, try not to run into any walls."


 No.277529

File: 052cd5ed9109f9d⋯.png (5.54 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277518

Nia ends up passing through a number of nearly identical rooms that seems hard to keep count of, especially as she ends up passing behind Soothing Bell and Stardust Shooter as she explores. Eventually she finds another doorway with the sinister fog clouding it, and not the one the other girls were in after moving near the clouded portal, she can confirm that she's moved a bit north of the other girls.

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Sapphire Heart [I]

Knight Blade Stream (5)

King's Tide (4)

Chessmaster (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A] [M]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [M]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277556

File: e9b5df20b5ff155⋯.png (5.46 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Sapphire Heart's player has reported inability to play going forward, so the character data is being shelved. Anyone want to take that mysterious broom?

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A] [M]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [M]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277592

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)


 No.277593

>>277556

Seeing Nia enter the door to her right, Sylvie reconsiders her steps. Taking the orb offered by Bell, she wonders if she can get it to do anything besides merely absorbing light, she turns left and enters the next room.

"Thanks. I'm uh, I'm sure I can do something with this."

Take Orb, Enter door at 10-o-clock


 No.277600

File: 8329d30628f559f⋯.png (638.94 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Curious!.png)

Dice rollRolled 2, 3, 5, 4 = 14 (4d6)

>>277556

>>277593

>>277592

>Move through the bottom west door. Use sound manipulation to search.

"Your welcome!" Reina says with a nod. "Oh! I think I'm all recharged and ready to go again! Hold on a bit!" she says with a grin on on her face. She steps away from Sylvie and begins to concentrate. In less than a second the young woman's body glows a brilliant light that hides all her features. The glow gives of a strange magical hum while it lasts. In the same second, the glow disappears and reveals Soothing Bell in her Magical Regalia, ready for action once again. "Alright! Ready to help again!"

"Hm… this room sure is weird though. Swift Rouge seemed to run through a whole bunch of rooms or something." Curiously she steps through one of the doors to see if there are more insane amount of room that way too. And now with her abilities back, she begins manipulating sound, amplifying and listening much like a bat and sonar.


 No.277608

File: bda1d35102dea9f⋯.png (6.09 KB, 984x840, 41:35, Mansion.png)

>>277593

>>277600

After Sylvie and Reina step through the neighboring doors, they seem to end up in the same room, at opposite sides. Sounds echo through the room, seeming to come in from one door and then another, almost as if the sound was darting out one door and in another, coming from all directions but behind her.

A curious peek would reveal that the doorway she just came through was now blocked by a mirror.

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A] [M]

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [M] [A]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r6

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277680

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277710

File: 0db6d63da9a1109⋯.png (759.89 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Thinking! But Confused!.png)

>>277680

>>277608

>>277593

>Go back by walking through the door Sylvie entered, then follow the route Nia went through. Unsure if I need to roll. Also… since no one else has taken it, I'll take the broom?

"Umm….?" Bell looks round and sees the same room, except somehow she is facing Sylvie who went into an adjacent door. "Huh? Um… I entered the door next to you but… I'm in front of you? And I walked through a mirror? That doesn't… make any sense… My brain hurts… I think I'm just going to go follow what Swifty did…" She says to her ally, heading into the door she entered from.


 No.277711

>>277710

Yes, that needs a roll, either for navigating or tracking Nia's path.


 No.277712

Dice rollRolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>277711

Alright. I'll roll Athletics for moving such a long distance (it's through multiple rooms after all).


 No.277717

File: df8fd5e8b105f04⋯.png (6.12 KB, 984x840, 41:35, Mansion.png)

>>277712

7 against obstacle with base difficulty of 10, fail

Running from room to room, Soothing Bell finally finds a foggy door ahead of herself, but evidently the same one she entered this labyrinth from.


 No.277726

Dice rollRolled 4, 6, 1, 5 = 16 (4d6)

>>277717

Sylvie watches Bell run from one room to the next…. back in through the way she just came. "Huh wh- ….. Okay, yeah. Somethin's fucky here." the Shooter laments. Thinking for a moment, she comes up with a "brilliant" idea. Drawing long strands of blue hair, she transforms them into an arrow with a long, shimmering cord attached to it. "So if I shoot this through the doors, maybe we can follow the string and find our way out! You might wanna stay in the corner once I shoot this, case it comes back our way."

Drawing her bow, she chimes in on her comm. "Hey Nia, keep clear of the doors, I'm gonna try something…. Ariadne Arrow!"

Make a path marker: Shooting Star Bow


 No.277740

>>277717

>>277726

Nia does as told and stands in one of the corners. It's Sylvie, it must be an arrow shot through a door. "Remember to make sure you keep clear too, don't arrow yourself." She considered throwing a knife for the same reason, but didn't want to hit anyone.


 No.277741

File: 0fdcef454090753⋯.png (4.78 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277726

Going to just switch to classic notation since the rooms' trick has been well-described already

The arrow zips throw numerous doorways, crossing itself a few times before it hits a wall beside the north door, leaving a winding but clear path from one end of the labyrinth to the other.

The bowstring will show a path for two turns or until the Shooting star bow is used again. Crossing the obstacle is temporarily a free action.

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Post last edited at

 No.277767

Dice rollRolled 2, 1, 4, 3 = 10 (4d6)

>>277741

Sylvie peers down through the open door and then glances down where the arrow passed through one end of the room and back out the other again. "Oh hey I think it actually worked! C'mon, let's hurry!"

Follow that trail!: Athletic


 No.277768

(whoops, missed the part about it being a free action, disregard that roll)


 No.277769

File: a7d78885a2fbb5c⋯.png (476.35 KB, 530x1324, 265:662, Let's go! - Rotated.png)

Dice rollRolled 5, 1, 6, 4, 1 = 17 (5d6)

>>277767

>>277741

> Cross barrier as a free action. Enter the room to the north. Use Sound Manipulation to search the room.

Soothing Bell nods at the Shooter's words and says, "Right!" Now that she has a trail to follow, getting through the weird maze is a piece of cake even for her!

"Alright! I'll see what's up ahead!" Bell says to the group before she enters into the next room filled with the familiar fog of the previous rooms using her power to listen closely as usual.


 No.277773

File: 3531d6261b39079⋯.png (4.86 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277769

The room seems mostly empty and quiet, dark with a curtain covering the walls about everywhere besides the doorways. She does notice a trapdoor or two on the floor and a bit of echolocation seems to indicate the same on the ceiling.

Akashic Knight [NPC]

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [0] r4

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A] [M]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277778

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 6, 1, 5 = 18 (5d6)

And back, got home Saturday but the trip took more out of me than I thought and I had to spend a bit of time catching up on stuff while I was gone.

>Follow Reina and use Aether Shield to safely breach the room to the right.

"Well this is all needlessly confusing." The blonde magical girl mutters, taking a moment to focus, holding the golden cross-guard to her chest as a pale light engulfs her, quickly shaping itself into the familiar white uniform, billowing wisps of green energy swirling about her legs before shaping into a rustling skirt, "Though… It does make me worry for the girls that went in here before us… We haven't run into anything too dangerous yet, but if it's already this warped and twisty down here I can't imagine it's any better further in." She hums before approaching the next door over, extending a hand to project a protective field as she pushes through.


 No.277799

File: e31672db6840031⋯.png (5.23 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

File: b8d0e711f1cdbe9⋯.jpg (1.61 MB, 3541x5016, 3541:5016, 292fdeed10ecf8a1aaedd2f555….jpg)

>>277778

As Akashic Knight nears the next door, there's a sudden clack of wood on wood as panels in the room fly open and something swiftly emerges.

room trap activated! Akashic Knight and Soothing Bell must roll 10 or higher to defend against the trap!

Reminder that defense is a free action using any appropriate ability

Fresh Turn

The corner room suddenly goes completely dark until a a pair of spotlights sweep across the room and stop at a part in the curtain along the wall.

The curtains open and out comes a girl in a showy outfit.

"Hey now! You came all the way here, can't let you leave till you've seen the show!"

Taking her hat off, she sets it on the ground and a pair of rabbits appear. they each take a few hops away before she taps them with her staff, and in a puff of smoke, each one turns into a bunnygirl. The first looks pretty traditional, if a bit petite and slender, the second however is in a bikini instead of a leotard, and has a noticeably buff physique.

"Now lets see, have I caught any volunteers?" The girl asks, petting her "assistants" as the room starts to light up again.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277821

File: 029eaf70683eeb9⋯.png (581.72 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Defend! Quick Step!.png)

Dice rollRolled 5, 2, 1, 4 = 12 (4d6)

>>277799

>>277773

>Use sound manipulation to defend. If not applicable, then just use the first two dice as a athletics roll.

Having heard the faint sounds of the traps about to be sprung, Soothing Bell has a lot more time to react and get away from the traps, not to mention she knew about the the trapdoors!


 No.277824

>>277821

Going to take sound on this for awareness.

12 passes against 10

In the dark, Soothing bell hears some nearby clinking and clanking where she was standing, but whatever was happening seems to have missed her.


 No.277835

Dice rollRolled 5, 6, 2, 1, 2 = 16 (5d6)

>>277799

>Akashic Shield to defend.

"Ah!" Aria whips around bringing her shield up to dampen to the blow from the doors suddenly swinging open on her, stumbling back as she tries to put herself between the new foe and Soothing Bell… Only for the reality of what they were facing to sink in, "W-wait…You're one of the missing girls right? We're not your enemy, we were sent here to help you!" She protests, hoping this is all some misunderstanding - even if the sudden appearance of the bunny girls from her hat says otherwise.


 No.277842

File: 0db6d63da9a1109⋯.png (759.89 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Thinking! But Confused!.png)

>>277835

>>277824

"Eh? Huh? What?" Soothing Bell says aloud, clearly confused by what is going on. She looks between the scantly girl up on stage and her ally in front her acting as her shield. "What do you mean she's one of the people we're looking for? Aren't they captured somewhere? She doesn't look captured… in fact she looks like she's… um…" The magical blinks a few times before turning her attention to the showy girl up on the stage, "Why are you putting on a magic show in a creepy mansion?" The dim girl still hasn't put two and two together, despite dodging some sort of trap just seconds ago… not realizing that she is in danger once again.


 No.277857

File: 208ec1ca679090a⋯.png (5.19 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Oops, sorry, I got distracted yesterday.

>>277835

Whatever sprang up bangs against the shield, and then stops.

>>277842

"Aww, I guess I don't have a subject for my next trick." The magician says as light fills the room, showing a pair of empty shackled tables in the shape of a spade and a heart.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but there's something special in the air here! Of course, some of us needed a little help to loosen up. So who's first? step right up and be part of the exciting show!"

The buff Bunnygirl stepped forward as the other leans into the girl's petting.

Something shifts in the strange rooms, snapping the bowstring into pieces.

The trail is lost.

Fresh turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3)

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277888

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 4 = 9 (3d6)

>>277857

>Attack musclebun with Aether Arms

"The air…? Loosen up?" Her expression hardens, fingers flexing nervously as she keeps her shield raised protectively, "I see…" She murmurs, glancing back at Soothing bell for a moment before taking a deep breath and steeling herself, "I don't want to hurt you… But I know you won't come back quietly so…" Another breath, eyes narrowing and giving off a flickering glow as several green, crystalline needles began to take shape between her fingers.

"… I'll do whatever it takes to make sure everyone makes it back safe!" She finally snaps, arm sweeping out and sending a storm of the little shards hurtling towards the burly bunny standing in the way!


 No.277893

Dice rollRolled 5, 6, 4, 5, 6, 5, 5, 1, 2, 2, 5, 6 = 52 (12d6)

>>277888

Combat Initiated

Buff bunnygirl (4) [Team leader] with petite bunnygirl (4) and magician girl (4)


 No.277894

>>277893

20 + 6 + 6 = 32

The strong bunnygirl manages to grab Akashic knight's arm, while the smaller one manages to snatch her weapon, passing it to the magician, who turns it to a bouquet of flowers.

Aether Arms takes one point of wear.

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5)

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4)

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277909

Dice rollRolled 5, 5, 2, 3 = 15 (4d6)

>>277857

Momentarily distracted by her wire snapping, Sylvie eventually hears sounds from the next room and hurries in to help. Restringing her bow, she takes a quick shot at the fit bunnygirl, the arrow snaking around behind her to wrap her arms to her sides.

"Stay right there for me!"

Enter North Room, Restrain Buff Bun: Shooting Star Bow


 No.277929

Dice rollRolled 6, 3, 2, 4, 5, 2 = 22 (6d6)

>>277857

>>277909

Nia watched the assault from the prior room, not wanting to make her presence known so quickly, but couldn't just let her teammate take a hit like that. She bounds off Sylvie's shoulder and summons her poleaxe as she descends on the bound bunnygirl.

Attack buff bunnygirl: Soul weaponry + Heroic Resolve


 No.277930

Dice rollRolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

>>277929

Resolve check


 No.277931

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 2, 5, 5, 5 = 23 (6d6)

>>277930

>>277929

Wait that's wrong.

Actual resolve check


 No.277934

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 6, 3, 5, 4, 4, 4, 6, 4, 1, 1 = 46 (12d6)

>>277909

Team's Defense: Buff bunny (4)[Team leader] petite bunny (4) magician girl (4)

Lots of dice, so splitting these up.


 No.277936

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3, 4, 6, 5, 4 = 50 (12d6)

>>277934

>>277909

17 + 6 = 23

The bunny catches the arrow, making a show of flexing before tossing it backwards. The magician girl slides a mirror onto the floor where it's about to land, but the arrow seems to fall through the reflection, reappearing from behind sylvie as it begins to loop around her.

One point of wear to Shooting star bow.

>>277929

Team's Defense: Buff bunny (4)[Team leader] petite bunny (4) magician girl (4)


 No.277937

>>277929

13 + 6 + 6 = 25

Before nia's hit lands, the buff bunnygirl is suddenly replaced by the smaller one who swiftly slips out of the way. Nia's target appears behind her, snatching up her lance and stabbing it into the ground.

one point of wear to soul weaponry

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia [A] [M]

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [M] [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277972

Dice rollRolled 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 6, 6, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6 = 47 (12d6)

After shrugging off the other attacks, the buff bunnygirl starts to charge back towards Akashic Knight.

Team attacks Akashic Knight: Buff bunnygirl (4) [Team leader] petite bunnygirl (4) Magician girl (4)


 No.277974

File: e4dd039a4cece54⋯.png (5.26 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>277972

10 + 12 + 18 = 40

Wow, Ouch. Looks like that's an auto-fail because a lone character maxes out at 36. You can at least choose which ability takes the point of wear.

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5)

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.277978

File: ff6435299245de4⋯.png (610.9 KB, 900x1600, 9:16, Defend! Bad Situation.png)

>>277974

>Form Team with everyone. Select Akashic Knight as team leader.

Bell, a bit slow to react, sees as everyone attempt to attack the team of the Illusionist girl. Still not really understanding what is going on exactly, she simply follows the cue of her friends and readies herself for a fight. "E-Everyone… I think be need to be more careful! We can't win without working together too!" She announces, looking at each girl in turn before her eyes settle on Aria. "I'll follow Akashic Knight's lead…"


 No.278091

Dice rollRolled 2, 1, 3 = 6 (3d6)

>>277974

Taking cover behind the knight girl's big shield. "You got it. I'll keep your backs covered." Hanging close to the group, Sylvie takes quick shots at anyone looking to get around the flank while Aria picks her target.

Team up with Akashic Knight, Assist with Shooting Star Bow


 No.278093

>>277978

>>278091

Waiting on either Akashic knight to roll or for a team formed of active players to act.

Sylvie may either choose and roll a new action if teams end up forming differently.


 No.278175

Dice rollRolled 5, 4, 2, 2 = 13 (4d6)

>>277972

>>277974

>>277978

>>278091

>>278093

I guess I'll take a hit to Aether Shield.

>Join team, burn 2 regalia and attack with Aether Arms

Aria winces under the assault, her shield flickering as she stumbles back only to dig her feet in and glare at the two bunnies, "Get out of the way!" She snaps, cross-guard snapping into her hand as she charges forward, a green crystalline blade springing to life as she strikes!


 No.278182

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 4, 5, 2, 2 = 13 (4d6)

>>278175

>Support Attack with Sound Manipulation

As Akashic Knight attacks, Soothing Bell uses her magic to make her enemies hear a phantom sounds… a sound of someone about to attack them from behind, even closer to them than her allies in order to distract them as her allies attack.


 No.278242

Dice rollRolled 1, 2, 5, 3, 2, 2, 4, 5, 2, 2 = 28 (10d6)

I'm going to go ahead and make one concession to the player side, and lower the dice of the boss character. Do however keep in mind that the enemy characters will act strategically around this fact.

>>278175

>>278182

>>278091

Team's defense: Buff Bunny (4) [Team Leader] petite bunny (4) Magician girl (2)


 No.278243

>>278175

>>278242

13 > 11, Defense fails, Akashic knight may choose a target.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Post last edited at

 No.278294

>>278243

I suppose target the buffbun since they still seem to be the bigger threat.


 No.278296

Dice rollRolled 2, 1, 4, 1, 6, 4, 6, 2, 3 = 29 (9d6)

>>278294

Buff bunny weakened to (3)

Well, let's see how long it takes to get defense rolls./

The muscled bunnygirl grunts as she's knocked back, but charges back at Akashic Knight.

Team's attack: Buff bunny (3) petite bunny (4) magician girl(2)


 No.278297

>>278296

Total 7 + 12 = 19


 No.278309

Dice rollRolled 4, 2, 6, 3 = 15 (4d6)

>>278297

>>278296

>Use Sound Manipulation to support our team.

As the tough looking bunny girl charges, Soothing Bell uses her magic to try to make her experience a ear splitting feedback loop and stop her in her tracks!


 No.278354

Dice rollRolled 6, 4, 2, 4, 2 = 18 (5d6)

>>278296

>>278309

>Aether Shield to block, burn one point of regalia for 5d6.

"Ghhh…" She grits her teeth, shifting focus to reinforce her flickering barrier as she swings it into position to intercept the charging bunny, "Just have to hold steady… And break through these two… Just hold on a little longer." She turns her gaze to the magician hiding behind the pair of bunnygirls, "… Whatever it takes I'm going to get you out of here!" She declares, putting all her might into blocking the rabbit, more bits of her costume flecking away, the shimmering skirt now nearly nonexistent.


 No.278374

>>278309

>>278354

Well, it does seem that this system is really slowing down the game. Your rolls add up enough to win. (18 + 6 = 24) So we don't need to wait for Sylvie and your team gets a hit back. I'll let the team leader (Akashic Knight) Go ahead and choose one of the bunnygirls as a target, but after this I'm going to dump the team mechanic from the game. (Magician is off-limits because I would have had one of the two take a double-hit to protect her anyway, and with team mechanics leaving, there's no double-roll in return.)

For now, There's going to be no combining of dice-pools, and I'll need to come up with some other mechanic for this boss battle. May even push aside most of the Risus combat rules as well.

"Hmm, rallying are you? Then I guess it's time for the second act.''

The magician scatters some playing cards and in a puff of smoke, she seems to vanish.

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -1

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278387

Dice rollRolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>278374

Buffbun again, since they were the one who actually smacked into the shield and all that, unless anyone has an objection to that.

>Aether Arms against buffbun

"Ah, wait!" She grits her teeth as the girl vanishes, letting out a grunt of effort as she pressed forward, shield shifting and warping as she angled it to knock the musclebound bunny out of the way and give chase!


 No.278408

Dice rollRolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

>>278387

Buff bunny weakened to (2)

Buff bunny's defense (2)


 No.278410

>>278408

Despite being knocked around, the muscled bunnygirl manages to grab a hold of Akashic Knight and swing her around, slamming her into the ground.

one point of wear to aether arms.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278412

Dice rollRolled 4, 4, 6 = 14 (3d6)

>>278374

Yeah ngl, no matter how many times I read it, I just can't get the whole teams thing straight in my head… Sorry

Seeing her teammate press the attack against the muscular bunny, Sylvie seeks an opening to put an arrow in, carefully guiding it with her magic to avoid the knight.

Attack Buffbun: Shooting Star Bow


 No.278426

>>278412

That's an auto-fail for buff bunny, so:

Buff bunny weakened to (1)

Akashic Knight [A]

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278482

Dice rollRolled 4, 1, 1, 4, 2 = 12 (5d6)

Time to finish up the turn, but I think I'll go ahead and leave a day for our inactive players while I choose moves for the bunnygirls.

The buff bunnygirl stumbles as it tries to keep upright, but charges forward with all that it has left.

buff bunny (1) attacks Akashic Knight

The smaller bunnygirl darts across the floor towards Stardust Shooter, making small quick hops that bring her towards the archer in a zizzag fashion.

Petite bunny (4) attacks stardust Shooter


 No.278518

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 2, 6, 1, 2 = 11 (4d6)

>>278482

>>278408

>>278374

>Use Sound Manipulation to attack Buff Bunny.

While the buff bunny eared woman was busy with Stardust Shooter and Akashic Knight, Soothing Bell had been charging up her magic… light gathered around her magical microphone as she readied to give her the biggest migraine in her existence… perhaps knock her unconscious in her weakened state.

"Eat this! Feedback Loop!" Bell yelled out as her charged magic shot toward her tough looking opponent to deliver a devastatingly high sound amplification to her sense of hearing.


 No.278529

File: 8f35b8a0b2930a2⋯.png (5.11 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>278518

That's an auto-fail for the buff bunny, so even if akashic knight gets a low enough defense roll to fail against the 4,

Buff bunny defeated

The defeated bunnygirl falls to the floor turning pale. It starts to dissolve bikini-first.

Pending defenses:

Akashic Knight: 4

Stardust Shooter: 8

Fresh turn

Four pillars of smoke suddenly spew from the floor near each wall. From each emerges a large box, looking much like a cabinet with large handles on either side of a split door. The boxes gently float, starting to float in a circle around the room with their doors facing toward the center.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -1

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb

Post last edited at

 No.278545

Dice rollRolled 4, 6, 6, 5 = 21 (4d6)

>>278410

>>278482

>>278529

>Aether Shield as a belated defense, though the lowest it can roll is a 4

Aria winces as her - admittedly rather reckless - attack is rebuffed, gritting her teeth as her shield flares to life once more, springing up between her at the bunny before she crashes to the floor!


 No.278586

Dice rollRolled 2, 1, 5, 5 = 13 (4d6)

>>278529

Defend: Athletic


 No.278599

>>278545

so successful defense

>>278586

Sylvie manages to slip out of the way as the bunnygirl charges. it continues to lunge, but starts to get worn out by repeated attempts.

petite bunny weakened to (3)


 No.278675

Is everyone just not available right now? It's been the three days, but nobody's done anything but defend from enemy attacks from last turn.


 No.278678

>>278675

sorry, been spending the last few days cleaning house for company this weekend. I'll put a proper turn in at some point tomorrow


 No.278719

Dice rollRolled 2, 5, 4 = 11 (3d6)

>>278529

Sylvie eyes the strange boxes suspiciously. They were fending off the assistants well enough, but she still had no idea what to expect from this magician girl.

"Sorry, I know tricks are kind of your thing, but I can't just let you get the drop on us like this!"

Drawing her bow back, she casts a brightly-lit arrow towards the box hovering over the stage, hoping to illuminate its insides.

Shoot North Box: Shooting Star Bow


 No.278720

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 3, 2, 1, 2, 5, 1 = 14 (6d6)

>>278675

Yeah sorry I… really don't have an excuse. I'll try to get back to being active again.

>>278529

>Attack the Petite Bunny with sound manipulation. Burn 2 regalia to attack.

Soothing Bell wasn't sure what to make of the floating boxes. She knew they were something that had to be dealt with but… she got the feeling it'd be something that would just confuse her! What wouldn't confuse her is dealing with the enemy in front of her! She felt kinda bad since she looked cute but… she has to do what she has to do!

She stood in front of the bunny girl and poured her magic into her mic… enough so that her Regalia begun to dissolve partially into particles of light! Then she let out a mighty shout, amplified by her magic. "BELLSHOOOOOOCK!" she screamed into her magical tool. This sent out a powerful shock wave focused in a certain direction in order to send the petite girl flying!

Hm… I wanna make a pose for this attack… but too sleepy to right now.


 No.278759

Dice rollRolled 5, 4, 3, 3, 6, 2, 6 = 29 (7d6)

>>278719

Defense (4)

>>278720

Petite bunny defense (3)


 No.278760

>>278719

15 to 11

The doors fly open, and the bright arrow vanishes into a black void before the doors swing shut again. A moment later the other three boxes fly open, an arrow identical to the one Sylvie fired flies out of each one.

One point of wear to shooting star bow.

>>278720

So it's a tie, giving it to player side.

The small bunnygirl is knocked back, and curls up on the ground covering its ears.

Petite bunnygirl weakened to (2)

Going to leave a day or two for the remaining players.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2)

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell [A]

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4) -2

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278764

Dice rollRolled 2, 5, 5, 5, 2 = 19 (5d6)

>>278760

>>278529

Nia runs over to one of the boxes and jumps, slashing down with her poleaxe.

'Attack one of the boxes, Soul Weaponry, resolve boost':


 No.278765

Dice rollRolled 3, 2, 4, 6, 4, 1 = 20 (6d6)

>>278764

Resolve check


 No.278771

Dice rollRolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>278675

Was actually waiting for the others to go and weaken the remaining bunny, since basically anything I did offensively probably would have been an autoloss otherwise, at least without burning more regalia than I'd care to.

>>278760

>Attack Petite Bunny with Athletics

Aria grits her teeth, struggling to form more than a thin blade of crystal, her outfit in tatters, this was going way rougher than it should have but… She glares at the remaining bunny, her muscles tightening as she hunches down… And then proceeds to straight up tackle to smaller girl!


 No.278786

Dice rollRolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>278764

Nia's weapon cracks through the wooden box, causing it to fall to the ground and break apart. A pair of spears shoot out of it towards her, with a third firing off towards the corner.

Box destroyed, trap triggered with a roll of 10 needed to defend.

>>278771

petite bunnygirl's defense (2)


 No.278787

File: a08d1fd617f206d⋯.png (5.01 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

Dice rollRolled 3, 4 = 7 (2d6)

>>278786

>>278771

The small bunnygirl slips quickly out of the way as Akashic Knight charges. She dances smugly out of the way of the girl's attack.

one point of wear to athletics.

Seeing the girl is already weakened, especially compared to the others, the bunnygirl crouches down on all fours and starts to make a leap towards Akashic knight.

Bunnygirl's attack (2)

Fresh Turn

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2) -1

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -2

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278834

Dice rollRolled 3, 2, 1, 5 = 11 (4d6)

>>278787

>Defend with Aether Shield

"Gah… Just stay down already!" She snaps, swinging her shield up to intercept the attack and hopefully knock the bunny away!


 No.278835

>>278834

bunnygirl weakened to (1)


 No.278857

File: 7a8b555a7ff8ec9⋯.png (466.97 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, Battle Pose - Magic Attack….png)

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 3, 1 = 10 (4d6)

>>278835

>>278787

>Use Sound Manipulation to defeat the Petite Bunny!

"Go away!" Bell yells out at the weakened bunny girl, intent on finishing off the same way she had the other one, essentially giving them a concussion with sound alone!


 No.278894

File: a041bfd40e7f07d⋯.png (4.97 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

oops, forgot to check in yesterday, but only one action still . . .

>>278857

That's instant win, so:

The petite bunnygirl lets out a shrill chirp and tumbles onto it's back, flailing it's legs as it holds it's head. It slows to a stop and it's form starts to melt into nothing.

Fresh Turn

The floating boxes suddenly, drop, falling into the floor, with a new set of four falling in from above. The new set seems to be mostly of the same double-doored cabinet as before, but now there seems to be bubble-like patterns covering all surfaces besides the doors.

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2) -1

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -2

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278906

>>278894

>Attempt to open leftmost cabinet (dunno if I actually need to make a skill check for this, not that I really have anything relevant about a 1)

Aria takes a deep breath as the remaining bunnygirl finally fades away, struggling to keep on her feet but doing her best to hide her fatigue from the fight, "Alright… Where'd… Where'd she go?" She looks around for any sign of the witch before cautiously stepping up to one of the cabinets, shield raised as she attempt to open one.


 No.278915

File: b47da0c4a6492b6⋯.png (5.01 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>278906

As Akashic Knight opens the doors, several large black spheres spring out.

Trap activated, roll 10 to avoid

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2) -1

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter

Shooting Star Bow (4) -2

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb


 No.278951

Dice rollRolled 3, 3, 6, 4 = 16 (4d6)

>>278915

captch: z my oib, oddly appropriate

>Aether Shield to defend

"Ah!" Aria hops back as if on reflex, the glowing field of energy snapping in front of her and expanding as far as she could manage to intercept the orbs - both to protect herself and her companions from whatever nefarious effects they might have!


 No.278971

>>278951

defense successful

A few orbs flying directly at Akashic Knight cling to her shield, while a few others glance off, landing on the floor and wobbling as they plant themselves on the floor. If she were to shrink or dissolve her shield, the ones attached to it would easily fall off and do the same. They seem to be in sets of three, each with a three way tether.

The cabinet's sides fold behind its back, revealing a black clubs symbol on a white background before it drops through one of the trap doors.

It's time for a fresh turn, but opening the drawer did not consume an action. Still, it's been over a week since Swift Rogue and Stardust Shooter have been IC, so I think it's probably appropriate to put out a bench warning.


 No.278991

Dice rollRolled 4, 5, 2, 6 = 17 (4d6)

>>278915

Sylvie rubs her sore hand as the arrows thrown back at her strike. "Okay, different plan…." Taking a moment to study the magic boxes, an idea strikes.

With a running start, she heads toward the wall and attempts to spring off of it, using the boost to kick the box's side. If it reflects magical attacks, maybe blunt force is the way to go!

"Parkour!"

Jump-kick at East box: Athletic


 No.279004

File: bb3490f6fe36306⋯.png (4.97 KB, 840x840, 1:1, Mansion.png)

>>278991

As Sylvie kicks the box, one of the protrusions pops with a bang. Others nearby follow until it sounds like a set of firecrackers is being set off.

With each burst a playing card flies out, each one spinning as it fies in an erratic curved path as they fill the room.

All players in the top corner room must roll to avoid, target 10

Akashic Knight

Aether Arms (3) -2

Aether Shield (5) -1

Ad Nihilo (1)

Athletic (2) -1

Magical Regalia [3]

Heroic resolve (6)

Broom

Swift Rogue Nia

Soul Weaponry (5) -1

Cat-like Reflexes (4)

Sharp Vision (2)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Soothing Bell

Sound Manipulation (4)

Willpower (5)

Physical Athletics (2)

Magical Regalia [4]

Heroic resolve (6)

Stardust Shooter [A]

Shooting Star Bow (4) -2

Radiant Starlight (3)

Athletic (4)

Magical Regalia [6]

Heroic resolve (6)

Orb




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / animu / choroy / dempart / f / femdom / pokemon / sonyeon ]