[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / asmr / dempart / jewess / komica / tingles / vg / zoo ]

/nofap/ - Fappers Anonymous

A support group for getting your fap addiction under control.

Catalog   Archive

Winner of the 68rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - Home of Headswap and Detachable Girl Threads

January 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject *
Comment *
File *
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


RULES AND FAQ: https://8ch.net/nofap/rules.html

File: 1c50a8d5f2c7321⋯.jpeg (24.88 KB, 373x500, 373:500, 4ewrdf.jpeg)

 No.14337[Reply]

Here we go lads.

181 posts and 30 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14978

File: 689b2d6746e28fc⋯.png (3.41 KB, 220x100, 11:5, ClipboardImage.png)

Well I lost at day 14.

Got horny the day before, started but stopped.

Same happened this morning.

But then I gave in later in the day.

Disappointing but I beat my last streak. Just gotta try again.




File: 6a73e7286bf4b7b⋯.png (828.18 KB, 638x593, 638:593, ClipboardImage.png)

File: 0cc233b77025761⋯.jpg (10.9 KB, 273x243, 91:81, Brian_peppers1.jpg)

File: 20332e433f9fb2e⋯.jpg (8.65 KB, 206x255, 206:255, death.jpg)

File: 2582a813fc35672⋯.png (327.24 KB, 862x574, 431:287, beautiful trans.png)

File: 762374c5dfc5bc0⋯.jpg (79.92 KB, 500x737, 500:737, top just.jpg)

 No.8190[Reply]

This is a thread for people who are on the verge of giving in.

Post pics that would easily kill your erection/urge to fap. I'd say don't post anything too graphic, but I suppose that's up to the mods.

Sorry if this is shitty material. I have some gore but I'm not sure if that's allowed.

96 posts and 104 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14935

>Post pics that would easily kill your urge

Thoughts can do the trick as well. Develop an OCD level tier or superstious fear that something bad will happen to you if you give in.




File: d8b241fbdd33a0e⋯.jpg (209.41 KB, 1280x719, 1280:719, 3009043-poster-1280-now-17….jpg)

 No.9366[Reply]

>stop jacking off

>feel better about quitting porn

>realize i still waste my time dicking about online

Anything you've done to replace/limit time online?

76 posts and 13 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14868

>>14746

I've been trying NoFap for about 3 years ago, with my longest streak being 90-days. Right now I'm on a 42-day streak and I can relate to this. I went on a date yesterday and that was better than fapping ever was, I'm really excited to see where my life goes. >>14746




File: 1420234656021.png (97.82 KB, 1009x1486, 1009:1486, PLAGUE DOCTOR.png)

 No.2[Reply]

Welcome to /nofap/

This board is for the discussion of nofap, noporn, and the societal implications of fapping and porn.

RULES

http://8ch.net/nofap/rules.html

>1. Stay on topic. The topic is pretty loosely defined here so use some common sense.

>2. Don't post porn. NSFW images will be deleted. Posting NSFW material as a shitty troll attempt will result in a comically long ban. This board is SFW, so keep it that way.

>3. Non-/nofap/pers are welcome to come and question the premise of nofap and to argue against nofap. That said, shitposts, flames, bait, spam, and trolls are not allowed and such threads will be locked or deleted.

Just those three.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me try my e-mail at plaguedoctornf@8chan.co.

And because I don't want to clutter the board with excess stickies:

ITT: dump /nofap/ infographs, videos, links, banners and other such things

179 posts and 36 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.
Post last edited at

 No.14741

File: 106c9f95d0c7aaa⋯.jpg (72.57 KB, 564x730, 282:365, 12113dc63e5489d2b59f51397d….jpg)

>>14481

>I want to look at the past as something that helped me grow, but I can't after all I have hurt myself more than anything in my life could've

Looking back and realize how much of a fuck up you were is personal growth. You know that now so you won't do it again. If you never experienced negativity you wouldn't know how to recognize it and over come it.




File: f55f9bbe5d5381f⋯.jpg (261.75 KB, 1108x1478, 554:739, 1550439346235.jpg)

 No.14958[Reply]

Will nofap get rid of my degenerate trap and Asian women fetishs? If so how long until I start seeing this?

 No.14959

Well, jacking off probably won't get rid of them. Try it and find out.


 No.14964

Fap is how you developed such deviant fetishes, so you figure it out.


 No.14970

It won't happen overnight but your tastes will get way more vanilla over time.

Everyone has their own opinion on how far to take it but there's a universal agreement that heavy porn exposure leads to more extreme interest over time. If you go a week at a time for a couple months pretty soon if you do masturbate w/o porn you'll realize you're just imagining normal sex.


 No.14972

Nofapper here, i use to not fap for weeks both involuntearily and voluntearily and it only makes my fetishes stronger, makes me more submissive. It alone won't help.

Do the following:

1. Stop looking at people as on sexobjects, and change your mental mind about it

2. Get into real relationship with white woman with idea of marriage.

3. Stop fapping to channel your sexual power into sex with that woman.

That will actually help, unlike shut in nofap.


 No.14988

After attempting NoFap for about 3 years(have been addicted for 9 years) I have my longest streak since over a year ago. And with this streak comes my desire for brutal bestiality or rape, tentacle rape or futanari, slimed porn or even anal lower so much that they never cross my mind even in urges. I have had 2 long term relationships in the past 3 years and now I only fantasize about real sex, about new girls I'm interested in or my old memories of the other two. I was afraid I would also have those sick perversions but given enough time and self-control you can definitely overcome these awful fetishes.




File: 89309f309fcb87e⋯.jpg (26.65 KB, 500x356, 125:89, boy-vs-girl.jpg)

 No.14960[Reply]

Why the fuck the major nofap hubs (reddit) have feminist overtones? You don't have to respect girls to do nofap. You don't have to cry about exploitation of women and sex trafficking to go nofap. You are not doing nofap to stop these things, you are doing it to improve yourself. Why are you pretending that these issues are important to you in porn industry and should have primary focus instead of the damage to your body. Every discussion of evils of porn industry boils down to muh women, instead of bad effect on body. As if, if there were a porn industry without exploitation of women, there won't be any problem. No, retard. You would still be fapping to them and destroying your body.

Think how stupid this sounds:

>The problem with tobacco industry is not the harmful smoke, but the exploitation of cheap workers in third world tobacco plants

Stop using muh women as an argument against porn industry. Jeez.

 No.14969

>he's perfectly fine with white women being corrupted and exploited by Jewish owned porn studios

I know that's a strawman but disapproving of how the porn industry effects women is still a legitimate criticism and a perfectly good reason to not watch it as long as you're still aware of how bad porn is for your personal health.


 No.14975

>>14960

Because nofap in popular culture is actually femdom bdsm submission.


 No.14976

I don't think that stuff's inherently feminist, though. Prostitution has been considered degrading to women for centuries. Never paid much attention to it, because my problem is with the Japanese, not the Jews


 No.14987

>not caring about women being drawn into degeneracy/slavery

>not caring about degeneracy among women being normalized

So if fapping had no negative impact you would be fine with porn?




File: 1795e55e663706c⋯.png (564.46 KB, 712x774, 356:387, 51708292_116202346152170_5….png)

 No.14980[Reply]

this most recent november finally got me to really commit to it for more than a week and this morning i had a wet dream. Should I continue staying away from porn but fap like once a month?

 No.14981

(I still haven't fapped yet)


 No.14982

>>14980

No, this is your body going into withdrawal. It's going to be intermittently like this for the first two months whilst your body readjusts its biochemistry


 No.14983

File: c7fd4f411a439e8⋯.jpg (67 KB, 557x730, 557:730, theROOT.jpg)

don't fap once a month, that gives satan what he wants.


 No.14985

>>14982

I started in november. The first two months already happened


 No.14986

>>14985

Don't fap voluntarily. You're just asking to fall off the wagon again. Anyhow, it works differently for all people. I had my first wet dreams 5-6 months into my streak and they seemed to signify healing.




File: f3400f15843d634⋯.jpg (229.55 KB, 387x432, 43:48, 1444587336041.jpg)

File: b288e4b743c1e61⋯.jpg (30.45 KB, 299x395, 299:395, goglo.JPG)

File: 607400721427f6e⋯.png (139.29 KB, 416x505, 416:505, 1468014906101-0.png)

 No.13536[Reply]

Well, I'm fucking sick of it, I discovered porn at around age 9, give or take a year, and ever since I've turned into a social recluse. using pornography and masturbation as a stress reliever. Ignoring my problems only caused me more stress, leading me deeper into the hole. I've jacked off to about everything you could think off, but I'm still able to climax to clothed women and just my imagination, oddly enough. Of course the more perverse porn I've seen has burned itself into my mind, unfortunately. I've come to see that it's not just fapping that has a negative influence on my life, it's a lack of healthy routine and too much time on the internet.

I also have a much more shameful confession, I made an account on nofap.com, and I must say, it fucking sucks. I don't know what I expected from a forum but jesus, I can't talk about anything there, just not my kind of people. I'm hoping to find something more by writing my journal here.

Day one

I'm not sure if I should write these at the beginning of the day or the end, perhaps both?

Goals for today:

>Pushups, varied sets and reps to failure

>Study

I used to lift consistently when I was in high school, and for a while after I was out, until I got a hernia while benching. I've decided to start the 5/3/1 power lifting program tomorrow, it will give me something to do, and I always loved lifting.

B:225 S:255 D:275

208 posts and 7 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14957

66


 No.14962

67


 No.14968

do you also pee more frequently when on nofap?


 No.14977

68

Been playing a lot of singleplayer hl2 mods recently.

>>14968

I pee pretty frequently just because I like water, whether not im on nofap. Although having a full bladder makes urges much worse for me, especially when i wake up in the morning.


 No.14984

69




File: 11a044189c9ab53⋯.jpg (307.08 KB, 1400x883, 1400:883, Cable Car Haven.jpg)

 No.14849[Reply]

I've had enough. Consider this day 0. I'm sick of this disgusting degeneracy and I'm making sure I never fap again.

I'm going to be updating this thread hopefully everyday, not only using this to confirm that I haven't played my fiddle, but using it as a place to vent/ blogpost maybe.

7 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14916

End of day 5, begining of day 6. Still have not fapped.


 No.14925

Aaaaand back to day 0. Im retarded and thought looking at porn would make my urges better. I don't think I actually thought that though, I just wanted to look at porn. I gotta try harder to not fap this time.


 No.14928

Just remember, if you slip up it's not the end of the world. Just put it behind you and keep going, don't binge.


 No.14973

File: 960c8c38e9babd7⋯.jpg (1.4 MB, 1655x1214, 1655:1214, Art_1.jpg)

Day 0


 No.14979

File: 8a1be22997f997a⋯.png (116.04 KB, 1426x783, 1426:783, frenigganow.png)

>>14973

u gave satan your sperm you are now possessed by a demon and must be shunned




File: 034ff484362db32⋯.gif (2.21 MB, 247x183, 247:183, 1540325665203.gif)

 No.14797[Reply]

I started nofap this christmas, relapsed january the 18th but been clean since then.

However I've had 2 wet dreams in the period, one sometime last week and one just last night which I was able to wake up from and stop myself in time. I can't 100% remember what I was dreaming about but I'm sure it was sex related in some way

Do wet dreams count as losing and is there any way I can stop them?

also, this is probably my longest "streak" in quiet a while if ever. I don't think that my fap to time ratio have been this great before so I'm quite proud of myself, I feel great

6 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14825

File: 2260745ae4616c0⋯.gif (2.92 MB, 740x416, 185:104, fuck you kid.gif)

>>14799

>enjoy them

>every wet dream I have is me masturbating

>can't even get cunny in the dream world

I hate them. It's like getting raped by sleep demons, and then I have to wash the fucking sheets again. I wish I could stop them. Gif related it's my loads being taken from me.


 No.14869

It happened again, 3rd time this month

I was dreaming that someone was having sex next to me and it made me cum, like a fucking cuck


 No.14942

>>14869

and again, 4th time in 28 days

howver now I dremt about a woman teasing my dick so I guess it's better than the cuck dream


 No.14944

DW about it, wet dreams don't count as losing. There's a big difference between voluntary frying your dopamine receptors and involuntary nocturnal emissions. I don't think there's much you can do about them aside from waiting, and perhaps refraining from looking at sexually suggestive material if you do that.


 No.14974

>>14805

>>14802

Then wear diapers, lol.




File: df03cf0bc6e56da⋯.png (1.98 MB, 1449x1537, 1449:1537, df03cf0bc6e56da11c0438e553….png)

 No.14921[Reply]

I saw a thread about recreational sex, which I guess includes loving sex within a monogamous relationship as being degenerate.

I am here to ask/make a counter argument I guess.

LOVING SEX WITHIN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP IS UPLIFTING

I don't know if any of you know what I am talking about but when I practice NoFap and abstinence. Sex is the most invigorating thing that I can possibly do. When I have sex with my wife after a period of NoFap, I feel more in love than ever before, every single time but the most important thing is it gives me boundless energy. I am filled with creativity and energy each time afterwards, I can work for hours straight, I see problems from new perspectives, I can write for hours without hitting writers block. I can sit down and learn new math for hours without getting distracted. I can work on my business with a flow others would envy been with her 11 years and she has been with no other male in any sexual way apart from kissing two other men in her life.

Does anybody know about the this after sex energy with your partner? As in sex for the sole purpose of loving and being intimate with your partner and not procreation.

I get this my seem weird and be a touchy subject for some but I am genuinely curious if other Anons experience this or have any reading materials on it I do not want to offend.

 No.14934

Insightful point dude, having sex with someone you love is nice. I'm sure that never occurred to anyone on this board before, ever


 No.14936

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

good to see some one combating this degeneracy

>>14934

, although your definitely right, im a virgin myself.


 No.14967

>>14934

>having sex with someone you love is nice

That is my point. It is not just nice it's invigorating or maybe even "empowering". I don't know if I am choosing the right words here but hopefully the point still comes across.

>>14936

Why is it degeneracy?




File: fb54d5b6965425b⋯.jpg (187.81 KB, 841x898, 841:898, 1550010602397.jpg)

 No.14915[Reply]

I genuinely struggle going over one day and I've been trying to quit for over two years but I've just gotten worse. If I do manage to last I binge the day after.

I've tried everything from staying outside all day , blocking apps on my phone, going to the toilet every hour (cause needing a piss is a trigger for some reason) etc. but all of these eventually stop working after multiple days and I just end up going back into old habits multiple times a day.

What's difficult is that it doesn't have to be/rarely is to porn. This is why staying offline doesn't work.

I literally have no idea how I got this bad. Reddit has been useless at advice as always so I thought I would try here.

3 posts omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14920

>>14919

a bit


 No.14931

Try changing your habits a bit, where and when do you usually fap?


 No.14937

>>14919

Thanks might give it a shot.


 No.14938

>>14931

Where is usually on my bed, when is any time.

The issue is that when I get an urge, my brain seems to get possessed and I relapse. Let's say I've spent the entire day outside and everything is going great but if I ever hit an urge everything is thrown out the window, and I go back inside to relapse.

I'm incredibly bad at fighting urges. My longest streaks have just been from me not getting any urges for whatever reason.


 No.14966

>>14937

>might

How bad do you want to be free?




YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

 No.14891[Reply]

Funny to see this being mentioned in this video.

gist:

> nofap but don't overdo it, if the energy you're spending trying to avoid is greater than what you're getting, then its wrong

> noporn absolutely, porn screws your brain (basically he says about porn addiction without mentioning it)

> have sex, don't worry about your streak if you can have sex with a real female

> but if sex is too frequent, search for ways to abstain so you can getting stronger

Anyway, I just saw this and thought I'd share it.

 No.14893

>Have sex

>For any reason other than to reproduce

Enjoy slipping on that slope.


 No.14902

File: 80b757560b4aa2e⋯.png (131.17 KB, 992x909, 992:909, rootdrone3.png)

>>14893

thank you , finally some one who has their head on straight.


 No.14941

>>14902

What makes people do this?

I honestly can't see any legit reason to permanently remove your ability to reproduce


 No.14965

>>14941

So they can abuse their body for endless dopamine. It's why (((they))) invented birth control.




File: 2784e225f5a782e⋯.jpg (777.07 KB, 3000x3000, 1:1, 1541819639796.jpg)

 No.14144[Reply]

Help anons, seriously considering trying nofap now, I've guess I never went nofap for than 1 week for the entirety of my post pubescent life.

I'm fucking 31 yo and I've wasted way too much time in my life felling in for porn, and then a lot more time wasted around dozed off in its high.

However I do feel like 1 week in, I get way more aggressive, way high anxiety, and could get completely distracted just in the slight hint of ass.

Keep in mind that I have also been getting /fit/ for the last couple of years, so in general I would think to have a good test recovery rate.

so I've guess what I'm asking is, what can I hope for doing this, and what will be the downsides? What do I need to look for?

56 posts and 7 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

 No.14812

Ok finally I'm able to report here with some break through. Finally passed the 7 day mark, this may not seem much but its quite a record for me, I really fail to see the last time I was able to get this long without ejaculating.

And right now I'm still not feeling overly aroused, but instead with a constant feeling of depression and hopelessness. Yesterday was the worst, but at least today I've found strength to carry on.


 No.14846

> 4 days since last report

> 12 days since last fail

Ok, I've failed yesterday, and if you followed the 2019 thread you probably know of my drama, in the last few days I've jsut started to succumb more and more to playing hgames, even though I didn't feel particularly aroused. My humor just kept going up and downs, reverting to that severe depressed feeling, motivation started to plummet and I felt like doing nothing else.

However I'm quite proud I was able to get this far to begin with, this may not seem much, but was a record for me, as I can't remember the last time I've been so long with jacking off, at least without having regular sex. Another thing is that I was able to jack one off and leave it at that, and not completely succumb and empty my balls out all at once.

But this is yet another show of dangerous porn is, I relapse again to h-gaming, even though I didn't felt quite aroused and sometimes even disgusted at nsfw material I saw, but I just wanted to spend some time with it, to feed my brain dopamine on the sole chance I could get to see some anime tiddies.

At this stage I honestly don't know how can I wear myself off this addiction, either be limiting my self to real porn and easing off less depraved stuff, doing the opposite and just keep wearing myself off hentai slowly, or just plainly fucking off porn altogether and allow myself to dry fap every once in a while.


 No.14907

Ok reporting in, 6 days since my last fail.

I was feeling angst, this is was one of those weeks where I rather feel more aggressive than depressed, so overly distracted and thinking of sex all the time. I knew this was bad but I had to give in, at least with no porn during this morning, it was quick, more like a precision excess liquid spill if you will, kinda like a planned wet dream.

Felt relaxed afterwards, and kinda immediately got an erection soon after, so for sure it wasn't a complete empty my balls thing, but at least I feel I can get through with my stuff for another couple of days.

Last time I tried dry fapping it didn't go so well because I kept yearning for that degeneracy, however right now I must keep away from porn at all costs.


 No.14961

File: d75b35aa77d3913⋯.jpg (27.74 KB, 260x260, 1:1, bombs_internally.jpg)

Okay, let me just share my shame once more.

After the failures of last week I felt overly horny, couldn't stop thinking about porn and sex, actually after the dry fap of my last post, I sort had a premature ejaculation after just a few seconds of seeing some lewd, this really got me worried.

I was still overly sensitive and kept dreaming of lewd thoughts, there was also this game I really wanted to try (an Hrpg). So I sort of gave myself to this on saturday, a planned failed, another farewell to this degeneracy, I knew I have to completely drop it eventually, so I spent 8+ hours playing it, and sort of edging for a long time.

On one hand I felt good because I managed to control myself for the whole, even letting my dick feel hurt from all of that, and eventually orgasming on my own terms, on the other hand it also felt bad, because the game turned out to be shit, even though it was one of best in what I was used to. So the lesson here is that really I'm getting grown out of this stuff, I can't find satisfaction anymore, time to leave it be as something of my past, and I hope can let go of pornography in general as well.

So now I'm in for new long streak, I feel its gonna be hard because I'm still daily troubled by erections and lewd memories, the worst thing at moment is really reminiscing of that sweet sexy times of intimacy I had with past lovers, this is not only the hardest thing to let go, but one that also saddens my heart, since it involves real felling with real people I miss. Report back soon, hopefully with good news.


 No.14963

>>14961

>planned failure, another farewell to this degeneracy

A final full indulgence before I deleted all of my pornography worked for me.




File: 5901ecf04f5ae04⋯.jpg (4.59 KB, 164x164, 1:1, smush john.jpg)

 No.14859[Reply]

longest streak was like 1 month 13 days i believe. had a relapse on some dumb tranny's furry shit. fapping has make me lenient and i want to curb it completely.

tips for impressionable, undisciplined men and relapsers

 No.14862

>learn to breathe or do mediation

>Remember your reason(s) for doing this and have a reminder (e.g. picture of waifu or effects of porn as a picture near your PC, etc)

>Learn to destroy intrusive sexual thoughts and to hate or fear porn

>Read or play Vidya during the 'relapse hour'

Good luck


 No.14872

File: 539a7f7482a935e⋯.png (464.35 KB, 690x575, 6:5, NOT EVEN ONCE.png)

this oughta work

thanks for the advice


 No.14895

>>14862

What is the relapse hour?


 No.14955

File: 0703a9f05fa0bd4⋯.png (28.17 KB, 164x164, 1:1, big iron john.png)

1 week strong.

ended with lots of edging and porn-binders but never fully nuttid.

going to increase the stakes by disalowing edging

(feeling, rubbing, bending of dick is ok)


 No.14956

File: 42b968628c6a76b⋯.png (698.99 KB, 709x602, 709:602, STOP EDGING.png)

heres my new motivation

also i really dig buff grills for some reason now

my psychology is this; all of the good women out there are already dead.

50% of kids who get kidnapped/go missing never are found. these easily could of been gf's, productive members of society, dude siegers, or anything better than what we have.




Delete Post [ ]
[]
Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]
| Catalog | Nerve Center | Cancer
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / asmr / dempart / jewess / komica / tingles / vg / zoo ]