[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / animu / choroy / dempart / f / femdom / pokemon / sonyeon ]

/monster/ - The Last Bastion of Romance

Monstergirls
Winner of the 81rd Attention-Hungry Games
/y2k/ - 2000s Nostalgia

Entries for the 2019 Summer Infinity Cup are now open!
May 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 3586193d712b64a⋯.png (3.49 MB, 2048x1330, 1024:665, farm.png)

dddb9a  No.391019

After thousands of years, a peace was finally made between the forces of humanity and the Demon Lord herself. They two lived separate from one another, licking their wounds from what seemed like an eternity of war. This was over a hundred years ago now, and times have changed. Thirty five years from the present, many nations of the world offered small pockets of low-population lands for the mostly nomadic Mamono to migrate to, though a peace had been assured, many people still held fear of the humanoid creatures known as monsters, and so they began to move away from these areas. But even though many families fled, some stayed, refusing to give up their homes, your grandfather was one of these people.

He was an exceptional farmer, having inherited his parents' farm at a young age, he spent his entire life working those fields and looking after his livestock. The two of you were close, but the fear your parents had of you being snatched up by a monster meant that he always had to come to where you were.

But sadly, when you were only twelve years old, your beloved grandfather past away. In his will, he gave his possessions to all his family, but one thing was left to you, his most prized possession, his farm.

You spent years trying to find yourself, but you didn't feel at home anywhere. The city life made you depressed, and college felt like you were wandering from place to place with no goal. One day, you looked into your desk and found the deed, grandpa's home… And something came over you.

You made the arrangements, packed what you had into your truck, and made your journey north towards what you had hoped was your new life. Your parents consented, but it wouldn't have mattered even if they said no. Now, at the age of twenty, you begin the first chapter and what might be the rest of your life!

It was very exciting to you. You've never seen a Mamono in person before…

But that leaves one final question. Who are you?

Experienced Farmhand:

You grew up on your parents farm up north. After helping your dad plant crops and care for animals, you basically took over in your teenage years. Agriculture became your life, whether you wanted it to or not. Because of this, you are more efficient and can get work done in half the time. But since your life consisted of being either isolated on a farm or in school, you're lacking in social skills.

City Slicker:

You grew up in the big city, far away from the monster zone. Your parents were big into business and didn't really have time for you, but you had lots of friends and spent most of your time finding things to do on the street. But other than bagging groceries and working on the docks, you're not really that attuned with your green thumb. Making friends and talking to people comes naturally, but you'll need to spend more time working on your farm.

Rural Town Boy:

You grew up in a small town far away from any city. Your life involved going to school and dicking around with your friends. Your parents are humble folk, and tried to be in your life as much as possible. You spent a few years playing sports on and off, but none of them never stuck.

Your farm experience is limited, due to just helping nearby farms for some pocket money from time to time.

Your social skills are okay, as well as your farming skills, but you don't really excel in either.

657fa6  No.391021

Rural Town Boy.


be2921  No.391022

File: 4c85c0fcf8f7bb2⋯.jpg (835.88 KB, 3508x2480, 877:620, 3e312d719389d6c825ae0fc5f2….jpg)

Experienced Farmer now git off muh property


798006  No.391023

File: 49728aed6ae6792⋯.jpg (1.51 MB, 1920x1280, 3:2, texas_hill_country_clouds_….jpg)

>>391019

Experienced Farmhand

>>391022

People who don't remember to sage don't deserve dubs


9e0769  No.391024

>>391019

Experienced farm hand of course. Will we find out gramps had a bun/k/er on his property?


9e0769  No.391025

>>391024

It wouldn’t let me delete the post for some reason. Meant to sage but rushed it


53265e  No.391030

>>391019

Experienced Farmhand

And please don't be one of those CYOAs where MGs can only give birth to girls and not human boys. And please don't use the term 'Mamono', its a lazy word meaning shapeshifter that weeboos use.

>>391023

had a bun/k/er on his property

Oh yes.


b86e6d  No.391034

Experienced farmhand of course.


cab6c1  No.391035

>>391019

Experienced Farmhand. Parents were cowards when it comes to monsters. But at least they were true to their farming lineage.


d7ed61  No.391038

I'm gonna vote City Slicker because I like the idea of being aggressively ignorant about agriculture

<Anon those trees will take years to bear fruit

>Don't worry I'm gonna water them twice as much so they grow twice as fast


42c083  No.391060

I vote for Townie


dddb9a  No.391062

But what if I am a weeb?

The trip was long, you didn't even know things could be so remote. You only had to stop a few times for gas, but for the most part it was smooth sailing. You kept glancing at passing cars, curious to see who, or what was driving, hoping to see some fuzzy ears or more than two arms or something.

It became a lot less crowded when you turned off the highway, if the map was right then you only had about four more hours to drive before you got there.

Three hours and thirty minutes later, you passed through a small town, there you got to see one of these “monsters” up close as they walked across the highway or over the street. They're…A lot more feminine than you expected. Did monster men exist? You weren't actually sure.

One of them smiled and waved at you as she crossed the street, she had charcoal black skin, and what looked up wolf ears and a tail, as well as paw-like hands. You awkwardly waved back before continuing when the light turned green.

Down the road for a few more minutes, and then a straight left from there, you spotted it on the side off the main road and down a dirt trail. Your heart began to pound, like you found a city made of gold. Slowing down on approach, there was another car on the side of the road near the house. A moment later, you saw something sitting on the porch of the house, upon closer inspection you noticed it was a man.

He was old, older than grandpa when he passed, he sat on the stairs leaning forward against a cane. He had a long beard that must have fallen to at least his stomach. The top of his head was bald, but he had long, white hair wrapping around from ear to ear, as well as large eyebrows of matching color. The only description you could actually give him is “Wise sage.”

You parked the truck and stepped out, the man stood up from his seat rather easily and made his way over to you.

“Ah. Hello!” He greeted, his voice low. “You are Michael's Grandson then?”

“Yeah…” You nodded. “That's me.”

“Then this is for you.”

The old man reached into his pocket, murmured as he rummaged around before drawing a keychain with a audible “Ah!”

He handed you the keys and rested both hands back on his cane.

“These are all the keys you need.” He told you, pointing each out. “That one is for the house, that one for the tool shed, the garage and-…Actually.” He rubbed his beard. “I don't know what the last one is for.”

The old man shook his head.

“Oh. How rude of me!” He suddenly spoke again. “I should introduce myself. I am Leonard, your grandfather was a good friend of mine.”

You shook his hand and introduced yourself.

“Now then.” Leonard took a deep breath. “Would you like me to show you around, or are you okay on your own?”

Take a tour?


b86e6d  No.391063

>>391062

Sure. A tour sounds nice. Maybe Leonard can tell us some interesting tidbits about the farm and your grandpa.


969df3  No.391064

>>391062

A tour would be good.


adf210  No.391065

>>391062

Can't hurt


9e0769  No.391067

>>391062

Let’s have a gander around the property. Maybe ask what gets grown the most around here and grow something that doesn’t get grown much.


16a009  No.391068

File: c70f5ec2d4d53bb⋯.jpeg (855.88 KB, 2342x2764, 1171:1382, f0c56db1f18506acf43b301a6….jpeg)

>>391062

Let's do it. I am excite for this CYOA.


1a5d08  No.391098

File: 3a968d6e51f0006⋯.jpg (140.74 KB, 564x649, 564:649, 3a968d6e51f00061c209db0623….jpg)

Tour and ask what was our grandfather up to before he kicked the bucket


cab6c1  No.391099

>>391062

A tour sounds fine. Learn about the town and its people, markets, and the kinds of crops that do well.


dddb9a  No.391187

“I wouldn't mind being shown around.” You told Leonard.

He nodded and turned his back to you, beckoning you along. “Come on now. You've already seen the main house, that is where you'll be living from now on.”

He led you along, but you moved at a slower pace, considering the old man walked with a cane. He stopped at the barn first, a few yard away from your house to the east.

“Well, I don't need to explain this to you. From what I've been told, you're quite the farmer yourself.” He tapped the wall of the barn with his cane. “Michael didn't use this all too much, only rented it out to ranchers who didn't have space for some animals. You can house about…I would say six big animals before it would get crowded.”

The two of you continued, and as you walked, you spoke up with a question.

“What did my grandpa usually grow?” You asked.

Leonard rubbed his beard and pondered on it. “Mostly carrots, I believe. Though he did have land for a good pick of fruits and veggies.”

“Carrots?”

“Well, yes.” Leonard nodded. “Lobo city has a very lively centaur race-track scene. So Michael cut a deal with them and would drive out a shipment of carrots for their athletes whenever he grew them. He even had a sponsorship card at their stadium.”

“Really…?”

Leonard presented you your tool shed next, going inside with you to show you where everything is.

“You got your hammers, axes, hoes, and sickles on the walls.” He explained. “Never understood why the old coot never got a weed whacker or something like that.”

You looked them over, they were good tools, if not rusted to hell. With a little bit of work you could get them back into working shape. Once Leonard showed you where everything else was, the two of you moved on.

The next building actually caught you off guard, a small home with a little porch and three steps leading to the door, it was a cabin size, no more than one room and maybe a bathroom.

“That's a place for a farmhand or two to stay.” Leonard explained. “When Michael was getting older, he had to start relying on other people to help out with the farm. Its kind of pointless, since most people drive, but it still came in handy once in awhile.”

Leonard stretched and patted his back with a fist. “That'about covers it. Time I start heading back, I figure.”

The two of you made your way back, you decided to ask a few questions.

“So, hows the town folk around here?”

“Well, depends on which town you mean.” Leonard answered. “Since we got three n'all. Seeing as you came from the west, you probably came through Barnsley. Its a nice enough town, just a walking distance from the beach. Other than that, there's also Warringston down south, and Everton to the east. I live in Everton myself, nice enough town, good people, and a pretty forest you can walk through when you got the time.”

Before you reached the car, you decided to ask another question.

“What…Was my grandpa up to in the last few years?”

“Oh, not much.” Leonard sighed. “He usually kept to himself, unless he needed help around the property. He came into town once in awhile for a drink, but he mostly liked to be by himself. Some of the monsterfolk took a liking to him, but he never really had interest in dating since his Maggie past on…”

He was talking about your Grandmother… You didn't really know her, since she died while you were still very young.

Leonard coughed and moved to the driver door of his car before turning back to you.

“Now then, before I go… Do you have any other questions?”


00e253  No.391197

>>391187

did michael ever have trouble with intruders on the farm?


00e253  No.391198

>>391197

excuse my faggotry, it's morning and i forgot to sage


da6b86  No.391205

>>391187

"Do I have any neighbors out here?"


53265e  No.391209

>>391187

Ask about different types of MGs in the area.


cab6c1  No.391213

>>391187

>>391209

>Ask about different types of MGs in the area.

Mainly curious about this.


d4d3fe  No.391214

File: b5e5182a5b6920c⋯.png (365 KB, 807x708, 269:236, 7fbb878d579022415b989d257f….png)

>>391187

Do you happen to know what the rotation is currently for the field? Also did my grandfather ever discuss with you the temperament of my neighbors?


dddb9a  No.391222

“Yeah, a few.” You said, looking around the property. “Did grandpa ever have to deal with intruders?”

“Intruders?” Leonard had to think on it. “Hmmm…Some boys from Everton snuck in once to tip one of the cows he was looking after. I guess nobody told them that tipping cows isn't really a thing you can do…”

He suddenly snapped his fingers. “Oh! But there has been reports of break ins around the three towns as of late. Nothing serious has been stolen, just food.”

“Just food?” You asked. Not really a kind of break in you've ever heard of. “And uh… About the monsters?”

“Yes?” Leonard raised his brow.

“What kind… I mean, are there different kids out here?”

“It's mostly beastmen out these parts.” He explained. “A lot of other kinds of monsters don't like leaving the cities. But we have them from all over the place here, even some that came from over seas. Other than that, I know a few Arachne live in Warringston… Hmmm, there is are a few succubi in Barnsley as well…”

Leonard suddenly came to life. “Oh! Mayor Natashya!”

“Natashya?”

“She's a…hm…What are they called.” He pondered. “The blue skinned ones. Demon, I believe they're called. She's been the mayor of Everton for about five years now. But other than that, I don't know of any other kinds of monsters, but then again, I can't be expected to know everyone.”

“Well, what about neighbors?” You asked.

“From here? The closest thing you have to a neighbor is a Annabelle Ranch. She's one of those, Minotaurs I believe they're called. She took over her father's ranch a few years back. Her father and your Grandpa never really saw eye to eye, but they did do business. She's around fifteen minutes south of here, a good place to go if you're looking to buy cattle.”

So, Grandpa had issues with someone in this area? Though, it sounds like they had a change in management as well.

“What about crop rotations?” You asked.

“Well, I couldn't say on that.” Leonard said with a sorry expression. “I worked here for only a year, and that was when Michael's parents were still running the place. All I know is that he sold a lot of carrots and grew other things on the side, like tomatoes in the summer, and potatoes. Business is good here, however, rural folk already like their veggies, now add hungry monsters on top of that.”

“Well… I guess that's all I have to ask.” You told him.

“Then I guess I'll be on my way.” Leonard smiled and shook your hand. “Its nice to finally meet you, Michael spoke well of you.”

As Leonard was leaving, he stopped with a sudden “oh!” and turned back to you.

“By the way. If you're going into the forests north of here, please be careful. More than you usually would in the woods.”

“What? Why?” You asked.

“There are werewolves in those woods.”

That had to be the most ominous thing you've ever heard in in your life.

“Can you…Elaborate?” You asked.

“Right! You're from the North!” Leonard sighed. “There are a few werewolves in these parts that…Decided that they wanted to go back to the old ways. So they prowl the woods now and hunt for men. Keep in mind! They haven't been successful in their hunts, and they DO go home from time to time. But I would still be careful.”

With that last warning, Leonard said his goodbyes, and drove off down the road back towards his place. The sun is starting to go down, and it is getting late. But where you go now is up to you.


cab6c1  No.391225

>>391222

>But where you go now is up to you.

So just totally opened ended now?


d7ed61  No.391228

>>391222

Check out the inside of our new house, make sure nobody's been breaking in or squatting since grandpa died.


00e253  No.391234

>>391222

search around the house to see if we can find anything interesting michael might've left behind


9e0769  No.391241

>>391222

Well I guess the only thing left to do now is search the house, see if any repairs need done and provisions restocked. Tomorrow we need to get to work. Maybe check and see if he left any notes in his office telling us what was in rotation in which field.

If we can’t find anything about it reusing a field two years in a row isn’t a huge deal. It won’t suddenly become a barren wasteland. Now if we start doing that year after year and exhaust the soil then we would have a problem.


cab6c1  No.391247

>>391222

I guess OP will never answer my question in >>391225. I would have liked something a little more structured for a user input prompt, but whatever.

But anyways, I was think along the same lines as >>391241. Take stock of what supplies we have available. Make a list of what we need and go to hit up a supply store. Then get to work on getting the farm back into usable shape.


53265e  No.391249

File: a97fa161ad7f9a3⋯.jpg (681.49 KB, 1899x2658, 633:886, 5d3e1f690428b1c4cdbbbb7248….jpg)

>>391222

Search the house and find the bunker. Then check the surrounding area. Would suggest later making trap for 'food theft' sounds like that cabin could do with an occupate. Maybe she's a racoon girl?! If so, she needs love!

>>391062

>>391187

>>391222

thanks for using the term Monster and not Mamono :)


53265e  No.391253

>>391249

P.S If its a cute scalie girl, I'm absolutely fine with that too!


00e253  No.391276

>>391253

i get the idea the barn could also house intruders, perhaps a spidergirl.


dddb9a  No.391373

File: b6b84d7df61a42d⋯.png (153.8 KB, 1066x722, 533:361, 1.png)

You hop up the stairs and unlock the front door. Your hand hesitates on the door knob, almost like you didn't want to go inside. But with a deep breath, you persevere and open the door, stepping inside. The cool smell of dust and stagnation filled your nostrils as you stepped inside, you almost had to cough. In the years that your grandfather owned this place, you had never actually seen it…

To your right was the living room, to your right the kitchen, and straight ahead was a hall leading to the back door and a turn to what you assumed was the basement. Hugging the right side of the wall leading to the back were the stairs that lead to the second floor, with only one door being visible. But the hallway of the top floor seemed to go further, so you went up the stairs and found three more rooms down the hall.

You went through each room individually, looking for signs of any intruder or squatter. But the place looked as abandoned as can be… It was in good shape, just dusty, though it has only been a few years, it is a miracle that weather didn't take its toll on the place…

There was some furniture left behind, covered in white drapes. There was a couch as well as a TV stand with an old tube TV in the living room, as well as a fire place build into the wall. The dining room, that was attached to the kitchen, had four chairs and a dinner table, and the kitchen still had an oven, fridge, and microwave, though no cutlery to be seen. If they were stolen, it was a long time ago, since even the drawers were covered in dust…

The study also had an empty book shelf, as a well as a desk, there didn't seem to be a computer or anything like that. You knew your grandpa had one, since your parents and him would voice chat constantly, but it seemed to be gone now. There was also a map on the wall above the desk, showing the surrounding area, though it had some extra sketches on it, marking some other places…

You found the way to the basement behind the stairs, it was dark and ominous, but luckily the lighting was modern and it brightened up fully with the flick of a switch. A cold room, furnace, and laundry room, with machines still there. But something else caught your eye, a lounge of sorts. There was a couch down here as well, including what looked like a bar and a mini fridge. There was a plastic fish nailed to the wall, covered in dust from neglect, as well as a few fishing rods without lines sitting in the corner.

[Experienced farmhand]

You took the time to look things over, seeing if there was anything you actually needed to prepare. The damage was…Superficial at best, but it didn't sit right with you to leave it as is. Going outside, you noticed some shingles on the roof were missing, and there was some water damage around the house. The hand rail to the stairs was wobbly, and the door to the basement was swinging on its hinges. The lounge downstairs also had some splinters in the bar that ruined the wood, but that would take some preparations to fix.

-

No matter how long you looked, you couldn't find the door for the extra key Leonard gave you. Even the toolshed and the barn revealed nothing. You were angsty to find some kind of intruder in the area, maybe one of those monsters, but the place was completely abandoned…You were completely alone.

Finally, you entered the bedroom and took a look around. Just a bed covered in a white drape, and a single night stand. You rubbed your eyes and face and threw the white drape off, when suddenly something hit you in the chest lightly.

You looked down to see what it was as it hit the ground, a single envelope with your name on it… You sat down on the bed and picked it up, opening the envelope to find a letter and some money inside. It was addressed to you, from Grandpa…

“Its all yours now.” It said simply. “Make me proud.”

You smiled sadly and put the letter into the desk. Inside the envelope was also an extra 1000G you felt a twinge of relief that nobody took this envelope. Or maybe they just left it out of respect.

Mixed with your money, that puts you up to about 1500Gs in start up cash.

“Thanks, Grandpa.” You said to yourself before putting the money into the desk as well.

You went back to your truck and got your things, leaving it out in the bedroom as you put your bed sheets on, and then went to bed…


dddb9a  No.391374

>>391373

After eating a meal you brought with you, you headed outside. Taking a walk around the property, you survey the area.

[Experienced Farmhand]

You notice large plots of land has grooves in it, like it was worked on at some point in time. It's clearly been years since anything has been planted here, and the top soul had become hard and dry. Digging into it with your hands with some effort, you feel the soil underneath is soft and whatever rocks you do find are small and barely noticeable. This field was used some time ago, and with a little bit of work, it could grow some good stuff again.

Right now, with your skills and tools, you should be able to handle two fields of 24 plants each. But now comes the main problem… Getting supplies.

In all the hubbub about moving, you didn't actually ask Leonard about where you could buy farming supplies.

The only way to find out now would be to go into one of the three towns and look or ask around.


00e253  No.391377

>>391374

take a trip to Warringston, enquire about farming supplies


a8e5bb  No.391379

>>391374

If another option is available, we could introduce our self to our neighbor at the ranch and see if they have any recommendations on where we might find what we're looking for. Could be a good idea to try making nice with them.


d7ed61  No.391384

File: 43dd9b2f401ed4e⋯.png (222.36 KB, 640x480, 4:3, Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png)

>>391374

Drive around the area looking for a place to buy supplies, or a person who might know a place to buy supplies.


cab6c1  No.391385

>>391374

Go to the nearest town and just ask around. Find out where farmer's markets are too.


dddb9a  No.391464

At this paint, there were only two options. You could either drive around aimlessly, or you could ask around. Each town was almost the same distance, so it was easier to pick one at random and go from there. In the end, you picked Warringston, the southern most town from you.

Getting into your truck, you went down the dirt road and to the main one, taking the pathway south to the town.

>>391379

On your way to town, you noticed the sign on the side of the road. “Annabelle ranch: Livestock and supplies!”

Remembering what Leonard said, you decided to pull in and introduce yourself, they could probably help you with your problem as well. You pulled up onto a makeshift parking lot and stepped out, already you could see a woman sitting on the stairs of the main house itself.

She waved to you as you approached, so you figured she was the one that owned the place. But as you got closer, you noticed the less than human features on her body, and was quickly reminded that not everyone in this area was human, something you somehow forgot. The woman stood up and hopped down the stairs, her landing making a particularly loud thud.

She was at your level now, and only about a meter away from where you stood. About a few inches shorter than you, her long, silver hair was tied back into a pony tail. She looked at you with sapphire blue eyes and a rather welcoming smile. You somehow noticed the small scar on her cheek right under her left eye. She also wore a pair of green overalls and a orange t-shirt underneath, and although you only looked for a split second, you noticed her rather impressive bust size underneath all that.

You were more taken away by her other features. A pair of beige horns sat on her head, and her ears did not look human at all, infact, they were more like cow ears. They matched the color of her hair, as well as the tail that swished gently behind her. The parts of her legs you could see were covered in short fur, the color also matching her hair with a few darker spots every so often. Her face was also rather pleasant, you would even go as far as to say she was cute. Very cute.

“Well, howdy there.” She said with the same smile. “What can I do for you today.”

[Experienced Farmhand]

You gulped down the sudden lump in your throat and tried to speak as best you could. You didn't want to stutter or break, so you tried to sound as natural as possible.

“H-heey– Aherm.” Good job. Idiot. “I mean, Hi, hello. Are…You Annabelle?”

“Nope.” She said with a shake of her head. “Got the wrong girl. I'm Marybelle, her sister.”

“O-oh… Well.”

“I can still help!” She assured. “What do you need?”

You were lost in her voice, a noticeable twang followed her every word. But your first impression with an actual monster was going less than stunning. But you were suddenly taken out of your trance by a snap of the girl's fingers.

“Hey, wait!” She said. “You look familiar…You wouldn't happen to have known Michael?”

You nodded. “He was my grandpa.”

“I knew you looked like someone!” Marybelle said with a clap of her hands. “My Pa and Michael may have thrown a big stink with one another. But he was always real nice to me and my Sis'…I'm sorry he's gone.”

“Yeah…” You felled a sudden twinge of melancholy, but it was swiped away by the words of the monster girl.

“So, what can I help you with?”

“I-I'm.” You managed to catch your stutter this time. “I'm looking for supplies, actually. To grow some things on the farm.”

“You're taking over, huh? Well good for you!” She congratulated. “Here, come with me.”

You followed Marybelle to the end of the dirt road leading to her house.

“What you want to do is go back the way you came.” She told you. “And then take a right. Everton has a farming supply shop that handles most business between here and some others out of the area. Its called Ched's, its on the other side of town if you follow the main road.”

You thanked her and said your goodbyes before heading back to your truck.

“Hey wait!” She called back. “Whats your name?”

You managed to give her your name without stuttering, good job!

“I'll tell my sister you came by! Nice meeting you!”


dddb9a  No.391465

>>391464

With that, you went back on the road. You followed Marybelle's instruction and ended up in Everton. The road leading into town and the town itself was surrounded in forest, trees so tall you could barely see the sun above them. The town was sleepy, with few people walking around or driving. As you searched, you noticed some particular shops and novelties. There was an internet cafe on the main street, as well as a regular cafe across from it. A restaurant sat two buildings down, cut off from the cafe by a post office. There was also a candy store and a gift shop as well. At the corner was a hotel with a bar strapped to it simply called “Martha's”.

Finally, at the end of the road, almost outside of town and going into the forest was Ched's Farming supply. You parked in front of the store and stepped out, moving towards the door before something caught your eye.

There was something rustling around in the bushes at the road's end, very loudly in fact…

>Investigate

>Ignore it and go into the store.


9172e4  No.391466

File: d9c64931378a6c2⋯.jpg (48.27 KB, 560x432, 35:27, 1548455963880.jpg)

>>391465

>Very loudly in fact

Wait a moment longer and we'll hear moaning. It's probably just some monster girl who managed to catch her new hubby and is now consummating the marriage, best give them their privacy. Ignore it and go into the store and search for the snack aisle


90dc3c  No.391467

>>391465

Investigate, We've got time and would love to meet some of the locals.


3ed74a  No.391469

>>391465

investigate, checking it out won't be that big of a detour, we'll still have plenty of time to get our supplies afterwards


d7ed61  No.391479

>>391465

>Investigate

What could possibly go wrong?


cab6c1  No.391480

>>391465

Clearly, we must investigate.


b9e1a5  No.391488

File: 65dbdb003fcb369⋯.jpg (28.69 KB, 500x500, 1:1, 840bb5ba2c464eeaf871979951….jpg)

>>391465

Nothing unventured isnt gained investigate that noise they might be in "danger"


798006  No.391491

>>391465

Cautiously investigate


415ec7  No.391523

File: f52be220607a9e6⋯.jpg (18.29 KB, 255x243, 85:81, f52be220607a9e677a127d0df0….jpg)


dddb9a  No.391569

You've heard…Stories about monsters, maybe someone was just getting to know each other in the bushes…Not a good place to do it, once you thought about it, but you've heard stories of worse. Still, you approached cautiously, maybe because you're a pervert, or maybe just because you felt like yelling at people for doing it in public, who knows. As you approached, you began to hear a voice, you couldn't make out what it was saying, but it was clearly feminine.

You saw two things sticking out of the bushes at this distance, what looked like two tails wagging in the air, but as you got closer, you could make out what the voice was saying.

"I know I dropped it somewhere!" The person complained, ruffling through the bushes.

You leaned to the side to try and get a good look at the woman, though you could only see her backside through all the thicket.

“Excuse me?” You spoke up.

“NYAAA!” The woman lept out with a frightened scream, causing you to stumble back and almost trip over.

“A-Are you okay!?” You asked.

She slowly turned around, revealing her face to you. Her eyes were large, and colored a shade of emerald, you noticed right away her large pupils slowly began to recede into cat-like slits. Her medium length brown hair almost touched her shoulders and her bangs were almost low enough to cover her eyes.

After that, you quickly noticed the cat ears atop her hair, as well as the very inhuman hands she clutched at her chest, covered in a brown fur with vanished black stripings, each hand, or paw, had only three fingers and a thumb, with claws that slowly retreated from where finger tips would be on a regular human hand. You had thought that maybe someone else was In the bushes with her, but the reality was that both tails were hers, standing on end from the sudden shock.

She was wearing a simple dark blue t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts that cut off at the knees, with her legs from the knees downward being covered in fur matching her arms and ears and very cat-like paws for feet. The lady was much shorter than you, and could have been mistaken for a teenager, if she wasn't one, that is.

“Are…Are you okay?” You repeated.

“oh…Oh! Ye-yeah, I'm fine.” She tried to reassure. “I was just…Looking for something.”

“Looking for something out here?”

“Y…Yeah.” She nodded.

“Well, what is it? Maybe I can find it.”

“Its…” She hesitated. “Is a…-mumble-”

“A….?” You repeated, curiously.

“A…handheld…”

“Like…A phone or a PDA?” You asked.

“No…Like…” Her face turned beat red. “Like a video game handheld…”

“Well…” You rubbed the back of your head. “I haven't really messed with video games since I was a kid, but…”

You took a casual look around, and something caught your eye. A black square a few meters away in a completely different bush.

“Is that it?”

“Is what i- ack” She froze as she spotted it, her face turning an even deeper red.

Without a word, she meekly scuttled over to it and picked it up before returning to you.

“Th-…Thanks.” She muttered.

“How did you even lose it?” You asked. “What are you even doing with that all the way out here?”

“I-Its none of your business!” She shouted, but before you could react properly, she clutched the game in her hands and ran off.

You watched her leave, a sudden surge of smug satisfying came over you.

[Experienced farmhand]

You just talked to a girl without making a fool out of yourself!


dddb9a  No.391570

>>391569

You finally entered the store, welcomed by a clerk at the front. He wasn't wearing a uniform, but just a nametag that said “William”

“What do you guys have on seeds?” You asked him.

“Not much, just the spring catalog for now.” he explained. “Most people are just looking for flowers, or aren't looking to stock up for the summer.”

William took a step back and got out of your way so you could read the backboard prices.

Note: Each bag will cover 3 spots, meaning you'll have to buy 8 bags to cover all 24 slots in a field.

Turnips: 120G

Potatoes: 150G

Cucumber: 200G

Cabbage: 250G

Strawberries: 120G

Grass:100G

You currently have 1500G, keep in mind you will still need to feed yourself as your crops grow.


ec5191  No.391571

>>391569

A Wild Nekomata Appeared!

You used Surprise!

Nekomata is Embarressed!

Its super effective!

Nekomata Runs Away!

>>391570

>Welcome to Harvest Moon 2019.

<Where's my crop growing sheets…


cab6c1  No.391572

>>391570

>What to buy?

Lets get…

1 Turnips

1 Potatoes

1 Cucumber

1 Cabbage

1 Strawberries

Total of 840G to cover 15 plots. It's a nice variety for growing some food for ourselves and having some to sell. Leaving 640G for food or other seeds/tools in the meantime.

You were inspired by Stardew Valley, weren't you?


d7ed61  No.391573

>>391570

I'm gonna vote for two bags of potatoes and four bags of strawberries, and assume Anon knows how to plant them in a nice setup that won't ruin our soil, because I sure as shit don't.


cab6c1  No.391575

>>391573

>assume Anon knows how to plant them

This is where our choice to make him an experienced farmer should pay off. I'd say this should be a pretty safe assumption.


b21feb  No.391584

>>391573

Adding to this, we can make what we want with our crops, right? Can we make vodka to sell for more than we'd get with just potatoes and also to keep for our private reserve?


f09fe0  No.391595

>>391584

I'm going to preemptively vote in favor of moonshine production. Don't forget to get a few fudd guns for when the revenuers come knocking.


0dc2ab  No.391609

>>391570

5 bags of strawberries

i hope we get to see more of that nekomata btw


9e0769  No.391610

>CYOA based on harvest moon

I approve OP

Anyway if i remember correctly potatoes dont do too well in spring and summer. They’ll grow but there will be fewer tubers per plant. Lets get 4 strawberries, 2 cabbage, 1 cucumber, and 2 turnips

480 on strawberries

500 on cabbage

200 on cucumber

240 on turnips


27e2fa  No.391684

>>391610

we should also keep in mind that some potatoes can be left over for seed very easily. you can also cut one potato up into individual pieces two days before planting as long as the pieces have at least one "eye" on them. Fun fact, more eyes means a larger number of smaller potatoes and the inverse for less eyes.


ec5191  No.391716

>>391684

Potatoes sounds gud.


f3a819  No.391723

File: 1b25ffd3291aa52⋯.png (889.33 KB, 837x1046, 837:1046, Prisoner Fruit2.png)

File: acb0a352234dd96⋯.png (27.28 KB, 151x187, 151:187, Intimacy Vegetable.png)

File: 7af9dcbe18949f7⋯.png (31.52 KB, 181x183, 181:183, Intoxication Fruit.png)

Are demon realm crops a thing?


00e253  No.391724

>>391723

i'd guess so, but they'd surely be quite expensive, too expensive for a beginning farm.

also shouldn't you sage your posts?


dddb9a  No.391759

File: ee9c3b1873150ee⋯.png (46.6 KB, 500x444, 125:111, crops.png)

Sorry for the delay, I was gone for a bit. I'm also probably going to figure out a better buying system in the future.

you made your purchase, two bags of potatoes and four bags of strawberries. The price came out to 780g, leaving you with just 720G to your name.

“There you go, feller.” William said, handing you a receipt. “Just take that into the back and talk to Scott, he can help you load it.”

“Alright, thanks.” You said, pocketing the receipt.

“Wait, hold on.” William stopped you. “Do you already have a Almanac?”

“An Almanac?” You asked. “Why?”

“Well, mostly just to keep track of the moon, out here.”

“Is that important?” You asked.

William paused for a moment. “Oh! You're new! You don't know!”

“What?” You were suddenly worried. “What don't I know?'

“Well.” William took a sharp breath through his nose. “You know what, just take one, on the house.”

He handed you the almanac he had on the little stand beside the counter. “Monsters get a little weird during the full moon, so just be careful when that's coming up.”

You looked at the book, then to him before leaving the store. Afterwards, you picked up your supplies and started heading back home. You spent a few more hours dusting and cleaning the house before you went to bed.

[Experienced Farmhand]

The next morning, you went straight to work at the crack of dawn. The tools were old and rusted, but with a little bit of work you managed to get them into working order with some WD-40 and sand paper you found in the tool shed.

You dug into the soil to break up the top soil, which had not only hardened over the years, but sprouted an annoying amount of weeds as well. Once the top soil was dug into, you began to rip out the weeds at the root. This continued until you created a nice patch of land you could work with.

The potatoes were easy enough, you could usually just toss the seeds into the soil, but you wanted to be a perfectionist. You planted each seed separately, pushing it deep into the soil with your finger. In a lot of parts, you can buy Strawberry plants and put them into pots in your house, but they wouldn't grow as well as they do from scratch.

Even then, many people have them in doors, but if you do your duty, you could grow them outdoors no problem. With your experience, it only took two hours to dig, plant, and water your lot. You wiped the sweat from your brow, and only now noticed the violent rumbling in your stomach…

You put your had on your gut, you didn't even stock up on food yet. Any of the three towns probably have a grocer. Its up to you to pick which one.

>Everton: East.

>Barnsley: West

>Warringston: South


f09fe0  No.391761

>>391759

Go to whichever town is closest


0e39e6  No.391763

>>391759

East. Also potatoes don't have seeds, they're tubers that just grow from the spuds themselves. But hey, details.


dddb9a  No.391764

>>391763

I actually just noticed that after I posted.

Which is funny because I plant potatoes often.


cab6c1  No.391765

>>391759

Let's check out Everton, since we went to Warringston last time. And how many days is it until the next full moon?


ec5191  No.391769

>>391759

Everton

Lets go see Leonard and see if Mayor Natashya is single.

>>391765

>how many days is it until the next full moon?

Do we need to fortify?


2deb9f  No.391770

>>391759

Everton


cab6c1  No.391790

>>391769

>Do we need to fortify?

We might need to fortify our windows to keep our horny monsters.


cab6c1  No.391791

>>391790

keep out* horny monsters…


84d2fe  No.391799

File: 6373847ac51f9e4⋯.png (130.54 KB, 315x263, 315:263, Yes.png)

>>391769

>Do we need to fortify?

There is only ever one answer to that question


9e0769  No.391802

>>391769

>Do we need to fortify?

Do you even need to ask the question?


9e0769  No.391803

Didn’t sage for some reason


b86e6d  No.391814

>>391769

We will build a mighty fortress to protect our farm.


dddb9a  No.392056

You decided to head back to Everton for the day, with all the field work done, you should probably stock up on food and other things. Leonard also told you to come by if you needed some help, so you might hit him up on that.

It was only a few minutes into town when you found his place, mostly because he was sitting in a rocking chair on his porch. You parked on the side of the road and got out to greet him. Leonard squinted to see who it was, but it quickly recognized you soon after.

“Ah! Hello!” He greeted. “How goes the farmin'?”

“Pretty good.” You told him. “Planted some spuds and some strawberries, see how those grow.”

“Hmm.” Leonard rubbed his chin. “Fresh strawberries would fetch a high price on the farmer's market.”

“You guys have one of those?'

“Certainly, in Warringston.” Leonard said. “It runs for most of the year, we got fellas coming in from out of the county to sell. But nobody takes the time to grow strawberries.”

You might have to check that out sometime.

“Oh, by the way.” You said. “I need to pick up groceries. Have any recommendations?”

“Groceries, huh?” Leonard pondered on it. “Well, all three towns have a grocer. But I like the one in Barnsley.”

“Really?”

“Beach-side Foods, its called, right along the beach, as the name implies. But, if you're in a hurry, The Antler is just a few blocks down from here. Or you can go to Frog Hole Foods in Warringston.”

“Any difference between the three?” You asked.

“Prices and products, mostly. Some places carry brands the others don't. Frog Hole likes to stock things from Monster owned companies, but Beach Side is mostly human owned, while The Antler has a mix of both with a little bit of locally owned on the side.”

Leonard grumbled and patted his back with his fist before sitting back down.

“How're you for money?” He asked, he seemed worried under his bushy eyebrows.

“I still got a bit.” You assured. “But I don't know if it will last me till harvest.”

“Hmmm.” Leonard rubbed his chin. “Well, if you're hurtin' for change. There's a notice board in all three towns that usually have people needing favors for cash. Its kind of a tradition out here, need something done, spare a little bit of money, its a system that works.”

“Really…” You took a mental note on that.

“Oh, by the way.” You spoke up again. “Before I go.”

“Yes?”

“The mayor. That Natashya lady…”

[Experienced Farmhand]

“Is…Is she single?”

You could feel a sudden icey chill go down your back as Leonard began to glare daggers into you. The short man suddenly felt like a giant looming over you with his glare.

“Why? Are you interested?” He teased.

“N-No. Just…Just wondering.” You stammered. “I…Gotta go.”

You could swear you heard Leonard laughing to himself as you said goodbye and left. Back into your truck, you began to drive around the block.

You could just go to the Antler and get it over with. Or you could go for a drive to the others.

It was your call.


cab6c1  No.392064

>>392056

>just go to the Antler and get it over with

Since we're already here, may as well just head to the Antler and see what they've got. But in the future we also need to check out the other stores, and especially the farmer's market in Warringston.

And did we seriously just drop so much spaghetti that we couldn't even successfully question the old man about the mayor being single? That's pretty damn pathetic.


cab6c1  No.392065

>>392064

>>392056

Lets also check out the notice board in Everton while we're here. And take note of what is on them in the other towns the next time we visit them.


ec5191  No.392077

>>392065

>check out the notice board in Everton

This sounds like a gud start.


2deb9f  No.392091

>>392056

Buy groceries at the Antler, check the notice board while we're here.

>>392064

>drop so much spaghetti

The downside to taking the "actually good at farming" start. Hopefully we can work through it, though it'll probably take a while.


b86e6d  No.392112

>>392091

>Hopefully we can work through it,

Nah, being a farming autist sounds more fun.


f3a819  No.392122

>>392056

Go to the frog hole since its full of monster made products.


00e253  No.392126

>>392122

seconding this


abdaf2  No.392183

>>392056

Go scope out that demon booty.


00e253  No.392184

>>392183

if the MC is too autistic to directly confront the mayor, he could always send a contract detailing the relationship he would want with her


ec5191  No.392202

>>392183

>Go scope out that demon booty.

Seconded

>>392184

>MC is too autistic to directly confront the mayor

Doesn't mean he can't go and say hi.


dddb9a  No.392224

The Antler was obviously the best option, but that Frog place had your curiosity as well. You decided to pick up what you needed here, drop them off at home, and then go check out the Frog Hole in Warringston, it was on the way anyway.

The Antler wasn't hard to find, considering the giant pair of Antlers above the entrance. You parked and went through the sliding doors, the store itself was actually quite nice, a quaint little store that never updated from the twenty five years ago, giving it a homely feel. You grabbed the cart and started going through the aisles, picking up what you needed, or just wanted to have.

The walls were lined with pictures of the Antler's heritage, from the store founder to the current owners of the store, there was also a statue of a fat chef smiling with a plate of buns in his left hand. The lighting was dimmer than what you were use to, but it wasn't uncomfortable or made it hard to see.

Dairy, grains, some snacks, all you needed now was meat and salt, while the butcher was simple to find, the aisle with the salt seemed to allude you, for some reason it wasn't marked on the sign…

“Hi there!” A voice spoke up from behind you. “Need help finding anything?”

You were turning around to greet the worker, but then you realized something… That voice sounded familiar… You only caught a glimpse of her from the corner of your eye before your brain registered who it was.

When you turned your face to her, the girl suddenly let out a squeak in surprise, her two tails stood on end and the fur on her ears frizzled. It was the girl from yesterday, now wearing an apron with the Antler's logos over a dark blue polo shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Oh hey, its you!” You greeted her.

The girl with cat ears froze up completely, her face turning a shade of red. She stumbled on her words for a moment before someone else came from around the corner.

“Ako!” Another female voice called out. “Is something wrong?”

The new girl was also wearing a apron over a polo shirt and jeans, only this time her shirt was pink with long white stripes. She had almost the exact same animalistic features as her counterpart, save for dark blue eyes and a small scar along her cheek. Other than that, she was taller, almost as tall as you, and her face, while similar to this “Ako” was slightly older and more mature. You made out that she was the older sister, or at an extreme case, the mother.

The new woman looked at her shorter counterpart, and then to you, her paws at her side and her tails swishing curiously.

“Oh? Who's this?” The older woman asked.

“He…Well.” Ako stuttered, trying to regain her composure and make a proper answer.

The older woman looked to you again, and then back to Ako before a mischievous smile plastered across her face. She stepped closer to Ako with her paws locked behind her back.

“Is he a boyfriend you haven't told me about?”

Ako squeaked again, this time freezing up completely. Maybe it was time for you to step in before the older woman manages to kill the poor girl with a heart attack… Or…

>Defuse the situation.

>Have a little fun.


c27f6f  No.392229

>>392224

Have some fun, but try not to go too far.


44e45a  No.392233

>>392224

Tell her we're single while trying to look cool by leaning on a shelf, knocking over boxes of dry spaghetti all over the floor.


44e45a  No.392234

File: 1f173da014bc775⋯.jpg (63.18 KB, 600x600, 1:1, 1f173da014bc775653a4bd695e….jpg)

>>392233

>Didn't sage

Now I am the spaghetti


cab6c1  No.392240

>>392224

>>392229

>Have some fun, but try not to go too far.

Second vote for this.

Though falling back on the idea in >>392233 afterwards also sounds good.


46bad7  No.392246

>>392224

>Defuse the situation

Even though I'm curious about the results of dropping our spaghetti spectacularly.


cab6c1  No.392250

>>392246

A life without dropping all the spaghetti is a life not lived.


00e253  No.392272

>>392246

>Even though I'm curious about the results of dropping our spaghetti spectacularly.

we'll probably spill spaghetti everywhere regardless of what choice we make, might as well play with ako's heart strings in the process


dddb9a  No.392678

“Oh yeah, totally dating.” You piped up.

Ako turned to you with a audible “Huh!?”, her tails standing on end again.

“Seeing movies, hand holding, the whole shibang.”

[Experienced Farmhand] You managed to pull the joke off without a hitch, though the older cat woman gave you a look with a raised brow.

“Really?” She asked, looking at her sister, then to you. “Think I would know if my sister was seeing someone. She's not one for secrets.”

“And besides.” The older sister took a step closer and leaned in, you felt a jolt run down your back when you felt her breath against your ear as she whispered. “Our family likes to share.”

You felt a sudden lump in your throat, but with a big, audible gulp, you managed to swallow it. The older sister stepped back, her mischievous grin and sultry voice making way for a more welcoming, professional demeanor.

“So, what can we help you with?” She asked, her hands locked behind her back.

“I…er…” You shook your head. “Salt. I was looking for salt.”

“Aisle 6, right beside the rice.” She stated.

“Thank you.” You managed to say before following her instructions.

“Have a nice day!” The older sister waved you off.

“Y-yeah, have a nice day!” Ako added.

You collect your things and pay for all of it, leaving with about 100G worth of groceries. Ako's sister smiles and waves as you leave, you managed to wave back.

Driving down the main street, you noticed the board that Leonard was speaking of. You parked the truck and went out to take a look, there were some papers tacked to the board, but not all that many. Looking them over.

Wanted: Green spry, 25g per sprout.

-

Wanted: One piece of Orc fruit, 150g reward.

Orc fruit? Green spry? You've never heard of any of these…

Wanted: Looking for help moving furniture, 250g payment. 194 Beachview blvd, Barnsley.

-

Those seem to be the only choices, at least here in Everton. Its up to you if you want to take them, or any for that matter.


c27f6f  No.392679

>>392678

Help move furniture, while there ask if they know where we can get Green spry and Orc fruit from.


cab6c1  No.392693

>>392678

This >>392679 sounds good to me.


d7ed61  No.392694

>>392678

Help with furniture because we are big and strong


b86e6d  No.392696

>>392678

Money can't hurt. Let's go move some furniture.


cdf9ac  No.392699

>>392678

Seems like we'd be in good enough shape that moving furniture should be doable. Let's go with that.


3ed74a  No.392702

>>392678

moving the furniture is our best option, all it takes is a bit of heavy lifting, much simpler and it delivers a larger reward


514038  No.392736

>>392678

>inb4 the mayor puts notices up on the board frequently

>especially for labour


dddb9a  No.392849

You can move some furniture no problem, that's easy money. You take the notes off the walls and return to the truck. It took about 45 minutes to leave town, drop your groceries off at home, and then go to Barnsley. The place wasn't that hard to find, considering it was on a street called Beachview, that narrowed it down to 2, maybe 3 places.

You found the place and knocked on the door, there was nothing but silence from inside, maybe they weren't home? But a few moments later, you heard an audible clack on the floor from inside, followed by a raspy female voice.

“Just a minute, please.” The voice asked.

The door opened a few seconds later, looking forward you only caught the top bun of someone's hair. You had to look down at the woman that came up to your stomach in height at best.

She was an elder lady, carrying herself on a cane, wearing a scarf and a baggy dress. She smiled up at you with squinted eyes and a wrinkly, almost turtle like mouth.

She was a regular human, something that, for some reason, surprised you.

“Yes, young man? How can I help you?” She asked.

“Oh. I uh.” You showed her the hand written paper.” I found this in Everton about furniture moving?”

“Oh! Of course!” The old lady stood aside and invited you in. “I'm so glad someone is taking the time out of their day to help me. Such a nice young man.”

The old lady led you into the living room and pointed out a few things that needed to be moved. Clutter that was just taking up space for her book shelf and favorite rocking chair at this point. You got to work right away.


dddb9a  No.392850

>>392849

[experienced farmhand] Nothing really gave you all that much trouble, as lifting hay stacks, tilling soil, and working with animals had made you quite the strong man. The only thing that gave you any kind of trouble was the couch that the lady asked you to move from one wall to the other, which you moved by lifting one end and moving it, then the other. The arm chair and empty book shelf were moved to her garage, and an dining table was moved into the basement.

The work only took you a little over an hour, and after your payment, and a plastic container of cookies, you were on your way again, 250G and several cookies richer.

“Oh, by the way.” You stopped before you left.

“Yes? What do you need, dear?”

“Do you know anything about orc fruit or green spry? Some other people were requesting them on the board in Everton.”

“Oh yes, Green spry is really important in a lot of dishes here.” She explained. “Tastes especially yummy on fish or crab.”

The old lady rested on her cane as she pondered. “Orc fruit is hard to come by, though. You'll have to go deep into the woods to look for that.”

You took what she said into consideration, maybe it was worth checking out. The two of you said your good byes and you went on your way.

You walked out to the passenger side of your truck and put the cookies into the back seat, trying to stop yourself from eating them all on the way home. After that, you went around the truck an-

“L-LOOK OUT!”

You only managed to take notice of the warning last second as something came crashing into you and high speeds. You felt the wind knock out of you as you toppled over on to the ground. Luckily, you didn't hit your head…Too hard.

You groaned and tried to sit up, only to find a weight sitting on your waist. Opening your eyes, you finally noticed the woman sitting on top of you, moaning in pain and rubbing her head.

“Ow…” She complained.

You were once again knocked back into feeling like a fish out of water, as you encountered yet another non-human woman. The first thing you noticed were the pointed dog ears on top of her head, shaded brown as the same as her hair. Her skin was a lighter chocolate, though you didn't know if that was natural, or a tan. Her hair was curly and messy, a sweaty head band strapped around her forehead.

The second thing you, instantly, noticed was her body. She was wearing active wear in the form of a dark blue sports bra that covered her impressive bust, and a pair of matching shorts that hugged tightly to her curvy waist. Her exposed stomach was flat with a noticeable tone, and you felt what feelt like a bushy tail brush against your legs.

She finally got a grip of herself and looked down at you with big blue eyes, finally realizing that she was straddling you. Her face turned red and she immediately jumped to her feet.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” She apologized profusely, grabbing your arm as you got up and helped you to your feet.

You noticed that, like the other monsters you met, this one also had animal like hands, almost paws, that almost wrapped around your entire forearm when she grabbed you. Her claws were in the open and didn't seem to retract. They were large and actually pretty intimidating. You're just glad they didn't land on your body when she crashed into you.

Now, back to your sense, you got a good look at her face and quickly noticed that, like the others you had met, she was also very beautiful. Though this one had a more rough, tomboy look to her than even Marybelle did. The cheek on the left side of her face had a white band aid covering what you assumed was a cut, and her almost button nose had a deep scar across it. But it was like it accentuated her beauty.

[Experienced farmhand] You managed to stop yourself from blurting the word “Cute” like some sort of crazy.

“Y-you didn't get too hurt, did you?” She asked.

The girl didn't let go of your arm yet, she looked at you with worried eyes. You were fine, but you felt yourself caught in a situation you didn't know you wanted to be in.

>Reassure her.

>Play it cool.

>Work off this somehow.


798006  No.392852

>>392850

>Reassure her.


d38bca  No.392857

>>392850

>Reassure her

and

>Work off this somehow.


9172e4  No.392860

>>392850

>Play it cool

We gotta impress out new lady friend


939ae8  No.392863


f3100b  No.392872

Dice rollRolled 19 (1d20)

>>392850

>Play it cool

This will work super good because we're an ultra strong farmer man and women love those

Rolling for suave


cab6c1  No.392873

>>392850

>>392857

>Reassure her

and

>Work off this somehow.

Sounds good to me.


d38bca  No.392927

>>392922

Sage, please.


00e253  No.392928

>>392927

my apologies


00e253  No.392929

>>392850

play it cool and try to work our recent moving venture into the conversation


53379e  No.392932

>>392850

Reassure her first off.


dddb9a  No.393027

It did hurt, bouncing off the concrete like that, but you're a tough boy, you can ignore the pain.

“Oh, I'm fine.” You reassure her.

“Really?” She asked again, clearly still worried.

“Yeah, I'm a tough guy.” You assured her again. “I've had worse happen to me back home on the regular. Used to get hit by trucks for fun.”

She blinked and then covered her mouth to laugh.

“Well that's good to hear.” She said with a smile. “But now that you mention it, you don't look all that familiar. Are you new in town?”

“To the area, yeah.” You confirmed. “I'm taking over my Grandpa's farm out-”

She gasped in surprise, covering her mouth before speaking again. “Are you Michael's boy!?”

You had to stop for a moment, but nodded. “Yeah, that's me.”

“Its great to finally meet you!” The girl took your hand in her paws and shook almost furiously. “Your grandfather was a good friend with my family!”

“What, really?” You asked.

She nodded her head ecstatically. “Yup, I even figured out Santa wasn't real when I realized it was him under the costume.”

“That's…” you tried, and failed, to suppress a laugh. “Actually kind of hilarious.”

“I'm Rory, by the way. “ She said, finally letting go of your hand.

You tell her your name in return.

“I used to come out there all the time with my family and just feed the animals and brush the horses.” Rory explained with a nostalgic smile. “It hit everyone pretty hard when he passed away… It probably wasn't that easy for you, either.”

“No.” You confirmed. “It wasn't.”

You took a step back and looked around. “So, were you just out for a run or what?”

“I'm actually training.” She explained with a nod and a wiggle of her left ear. “There's a huge track and field event going on in the city in a few months, and I want to give it my all!”

[Experienced farmhand] You didn't know exactly how to ask this, so the words came out awkward at best.

“So is that like…A thing for…Er… Or is that just something you like to do?”

“Hm?” Rory tilted her head. “Oh? No, I just like to do sports, it keeps me fit and active!”

She realized you wanted to ask and took the hint. “I'm a Kobold, by the way.”

“Right!” You gave her a finger point. “Of course!”

Rory laughed and put her hands on her side. She seemed to think about something for a moment before speaking.

“Hey. Do you mind if I stop by and take a look at the place?” She asked. “Just for old times sake, you know? I haven't been there in awhile.”


03b9d9  No.393041

>>393027

Do we have our porn unpacked, and if so, is it in a place where we can easily hide it without her noticing?

Only allow her over if we are certain we can keep her from finding our vast collection of monster girl doujinshi


cab6c1  No.393043

>>393027

>“Hey. Do you mind if I stop by and take a look at the place?” She asked. “Just for old times sake, you know? I haven't been there in awhile.”

Sure, when does she have in mind? (hopefully not right this second)


53379e  No.393047

She free to drop by whenever but we probably have more stuff to do today. BTW are we purely a farmer or can we spec into rancher?


00e253  No.393088

>>393027

it'd be more productive if we used the rest of today for other jobs. ask her if she could drop by tomorrow


b18f35  No.393098

why do so many of the girls have scars? Are the werewolves attacking the girls in the town?


dddb9a  No.393143

>>393098

Because its hot.

>>393047

You can. That's why there's a ranch that sells livestock not far from you.

“What, do you mean like, right now?” You asked.

“Oh no! Nothing like that!” She corrected. “Just, in the next couple of days, if that's okay.”

You had to think if you put any of your dirty mags away. You're pretty sure you did…

“Well, I don't see a problem with that.” You said. “Wouldn't hurt to have some company from time to time.”

“Yay! Thank you!” Rory cheered with a clasp of her hands together. “I won't be a bother, I swear!”

“Don't worry about it!” You tried to assure her. “I'll see you when I see you, then.”

Rory nodded and began to jog in place. “Then I'll see you around!”

She began her jog again before turning back to you and waving. “Nice to finally meet you!”

You waved her off and watched her leave, trying not to let your eyes trail to her finely tone behind.

[experienced Farmhand] It didn't work. You felt your face go flush before you hurried back into your truck.

Green Spry and Orc fruit can both be found in the woods, the closest being just north from your farmstead. But that might take a day, if not more, it might be easier to look for them later. You made your final trip to the town of Warringston in the south to take a look at this Frog Hole place.

It wasn't…Hard to find, considering the giant frog statue on top of the building. You parked out front, gave the frog one more look over and went inside.

You took a look around the store, there was a dim blue light that almost gave you an uncomfortable vibe lighting the aisles. There was only one cash register sitting on a old fashion counter, like a general store from the 1800s. There was a woman manning the counter, wearing a simple red T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Her hair was a short, light tan color, and her skin was a myrtle green, and she held a cellphone in her hands, with each hand only having three fingers and a thumb. Her eyes were a light amber, with sideways slits for pupils being a few shades darker.

“Frog hole, huh?” You mentioned.

“Yuh.” The cashier said bluntly. “This is a hole. And I am the frog.”

“Oh, you own the place?”

“Sure do.” She said, sitting up. “I live upstairs as well. Been running the place for a few years now.”

The girl at the counter stood up from her see and placed her hands on the counter.

“So, what can I get ya?”

“Well, what do you have?”

“Oh, you're new, aren't you?” She commented. “Judging by your getup, you're some kind of farmer, huh?”

“You guessed right.”

“Hm…” She crossed her arms and looked around. “Well, if you fancy yourself a fisherman as well, we got lures, bait, and rods in the back…”

She looked around some more. “Or maybe yer looking to grow some monster fruits?”

“Monster fruits?” You asked.

“Lotsa them are illegal. But I'm packing some of the more legal ones behind the shelf. Only seeds, though.”

“Well…Whats so monstrous about them?” You asked.

“Do stuff to you.” She explained bluntly. “Not like some of the crazy stuff like demon fruit. But you can get some buzz going.”

The cashier stretched and then leaned against the counter. “So, whaddya say? Wanna take a look?”


e9ddee  No.393146

>>393143

So they're just drugs? Hard pass. Unless they can do stuff other than make us get high who cares. Although maybe ask her if some it the fruit have cool effects.


bd611c  No.393148

>>393146

>So they're just drugs? Hard pass.

But imagine how much more moolah we can make by dealing it.

>>393143

Let's see what she has to offer.


e9ddee  No.393149

>>393148

I don't think getting involved with illegal stuff is smart.

We should just find a monster girl that likes us and farm some stuff.

Maybe solve werewolf problem, fund rare plants into forest and farm them.

Also pls rember 2 sage


00e253  No.393153

>>393143

this seems promising, but low priority, the seeds are probably quite expensive, and growing them may have unforseen consequences we don't have the capital to deal with yet.

for now we could try to look for some of that orc fruit and green spry in the woods, but we'll need a plan of some sort to avoid getting proactively dated by the wherewolves.


00e253  No.393154

>>393153

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK


03a678  No.393156

File: 3118ba754fa1831⋯.jpeg (74.41 KB, 894x894, 1:1, You know what to do.jpeg)

File: 60769765da3a3e8⋯.jpg (305.16 KB, 1280x1343, 1280:1343, a3ec41f3-f5bf-450e-84d5-00….jpg)

File: 3118ba754fa1831⋯.jpeg (74.41 KB, 894x894, 1:1, You know what to do.jpeg)

File: 60769765da3a3e8⋯.jpg (305.16 KB, 1280x1343, 1280:1343, a3ec41f3-f5bf-450e-84d5-00….jpg)

File: d2c40001ded3641⋯.png (240.53 KB, 488x750, 244:375, 1447284904004.png)

>>393153

Right because we need to find a big tiddy orc girl for our waifu


00e253  No.393157

>>393156

no, that nekomata is far cuter. she's the one we need to charm somehow.


cab6c1  No.393170

>>393143

Lets see what she has available. Ask the cost, effects of consumption, and potential profits of each. Then we can ask around and see which is the best potential choice, from a social acceptability and legal perspective.

>>393146

>So they're just drugs? Hard pass.

Don't be a pansy. So what if they're drugs, as long as they aren't likely to get us in any kind of legal trouble? I'd first ask around about it, though. Clearly there is a market for them or she wouldn't be selling them. Even if they are in a technically legal grey area.


cab6c1  No.393171

>>393157

That Nekomata is cute, for sure.


e9ddee  No.393188

>>393170

Would your monster waifu really want you to use or sell drugs?

I know mine wouldn't. She would just want us to live a simple life.


798006  No.393190

>>393188

>not making moonshine with your waifu


6237ce  No.393191

Winners don't use drugs, and Grandpa didn't raise no loser!


cab6c1  No.393198

>>393188

You're too uptight about this. These aren't human drugs. They are monster fruits. Even calling them "drugs" is something of a miss-characterization. We shouldn't just eliminate them from consideration just because you're a prude.


798006  No.393200

File: d49c944809b729b⋯.png (Spoiler Image, 61.6 KB, 560x900, 28:45, ClipboardImage.png)

>>393191

I wonder who could be behind this post…


d38bca  No.393208

>>393190

Sage, faggot!


e9ddee  No.393209

>>393190

Pls rember 2 sage fren :D


798006  No.393223

>>393208

>>393209

yeah yeah I know


dddb9a  No.393235

File: 7c87c2cf6b2aa68⋯.jpg (279.05 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, sunset-disk-orange-sun-twi….jpg)

“Wait a minute.” You stopped. “Are these drugs?”

“What? No.” She said swiftly. “They're just…You know. Like pick me ups. They're not illegal or anything, they're just…Different.”

“You're making them sound like drugs.” You accused.

“They're not drugs!” She protested. “Jeez, you're really not from around here, are you?…Look.”

She went out from behind her counter and approached one of the freezers against the wall. She opened the door and pulled out a single fruit from one of the cardboard trays sitting near the top shelf. It almost looked like an orange, but something was off. It had very visible bumps under its skin, and a stem that broke off into two different directions, almost like a pair of horns.

“Take this with you. Eat it when you have the time, or save it for a full moon, or don't eat it at all, I'm not your ma.”

She waved you off. “Get out of here. Come back when you're less twitchy!”

You seemed to have offended her… It'd be better if you did what she said…

You finished what you wanted to do today, though you feel kind of bad about the last part. You headed back home, just in time as the sun began to set.

Your house was kissed in an orange glow as the sun continued to set, bathing the land around you in a warm twilight. You stood outside your house and took in a deep breath, the fresh air filling your lungs. With a smile, you entered your home with a yawn, kicked off your boots and went into the kitchen.

Only to be met by six pairs of eyes staring back at you.

You froze in place, looking at the six, short women rummaging through your kitchen, one of them even chewing on a piece of toast you had just bought earlier that day. They all looked at you with large, wide eyes, their naked, mouse-like tails completely stiff, and their round mouse ears completely frozen.

Your brain was slowly putting 2 and 2 together… All things considered, you were the first to move…

So, what did you do?


e9ddee  No.393236

>>393235

DOMESTICATE MICE GIRLS

offer them some food and tell them you'll let them live there in exchange for helping with the farm


bd611c  No.393237

>>393236

If we have enough to feed 6 more mouths then I vote this


00e253  No.393240

>>393235

move slowly and tell them you just want to find out why they're eating your food


9172e4  No.393241

File: 49326c6a381d094⋯.png (273.73 KB, 480x670, 48:67, 1549916344062.png)

>>393235

>So, what did you do?

Turn them into loyal mice maids


cab6c1  No.393242

>>393235

Try not to scare them too much, but demand an explanation as to what they think they are doing. Explain that this is your grandfather's house (but now yours), and you're planning to develop the farmland. But you aren't rich by any means, and it's too early to be giving away food. See if they might be interested helping work the farm in the future, but they are not welcome to stealing food like this.


3f26bf  No.393333

>>391763

Potatoes actually do have seeds, it's just much more common for them to be grown from seed potatoes rather than potato seeds.


cab6c1  No.393342

File: 0c4b9a987b2cce2⋯.png (179.62 KB, 395x281, 395:281, potato flower.PNG)

>>393333

Quads of truth. Potato plants actually produce fruits containing many seeds, when they completely grow and flower. But that is not what farmers usually plant for crops. They plant seed potatoes. They are a piece of the plant root, which make clones with desirable characteristics. True potato seeds don't produce clones. Interesting stuff, actually. I didn't know until I looked it up just now.


7f811a  No.393416

I knew as a kid we always planted seed potatoes but I didn't know that about the seeds. Plus awesome story


d9a828  No.393417

>>393342

That's actually pretty cool. Makes me miss my veggie garden


cab6c1  No.393424

>>393417

>>393416

Please sage in CYOA threads…


dddb9a  No.393520

You did your best to remain calm, making sure not to do any sudden movements or come off as too threatening or violent. You took a deep breath and brought your hands up.

“Okay, lets talk about thi-”

“CHEESE IT!” One of them yelled, with no hint of pun or irony.

The group scrambled, some even being as brave as to scramble past you, others through the backway into the hall. You chased after them and saw that all of them went out the same way. You could only clench your teeth when you finally realized that you forgot to close the back door.

You went back around the house and looked around after they left. Everything you brought with you when you moved in was still there, only the food was touched, and even then they left most of it on the floor in the package when they were caught, only three slices of bread were missing all together…

You thought about calling the police, but quickly realized that you didn't have a phone, or even a cellphone for that matter. If something seriously were to happen, then you'd probably bite it pretty quickly…

You sat down and thought about it. Did you lock the backdoor before you left? You had to have, right? Maybe they picked it? Maybe it slipped your mind…No matter, what's done is done, you doubt that they would come back here again after being caught. It might be good to go to the police with it, considering you're technically a witness to a crime now.

It was getting late, and you didn't want to go looking for the sheriff's office in the dark… You went to bed that night and…Locked the door.

Just to be safe… You slept surprisingly well that night.

Three days until the next full moon.

-

You got up early and watered your plants. It didn't take long, and you, once again, had the rest of the day ahead of you.

You leaned against the fence and thought about it…

You haven't touched the barn, and the shed is still kind of a mess. You could probably get some work done on those.

…But you also remembered the event from yesterday. Maybe you should see the police, just in case.

Its up to you.


1ca6e6  No.393521

>>393520

i don't think police involvement is neccesary, perhaps we could look for some clues as to where they went is, considering their size, it's probably not a great distance away, maybe they left a thin trail of breadcrumbs in their way.

if we find them, we may be able to recruit them as hands on our farm like >>393242 and

>>393236 proposed.


1ca6e6  No.393522


ff70c8  No.393523

>>393520

I bet those mice are living in the barn. We should check it out.


3f26bf  No.393527

>>393525

Forgot to sage, post deleted in shame.

>>393520

Find a locksmith. We've got three days until the full moon, if those mice can get in I'm sure others can as well.


cab6c1  No.393535

>>393520

Lets not go to the police, for now. But be sure to mention the mice to Leonard and see what he thinks we should do about them if they come back. However, their actions are unacceptable. We can't let them push us around just because they are small and don't eat much.

Before we hit the town lets do some work to straighten out the shed and investigate the barn.


53379e  No.393536

Do owlgirls eat mousegirls?


bc6a5f  No.393543

>>393535

I agree


fe5cf7  No.393546

>>393543

sage newfag

also check out the barn


2c8bc1  No.393576

>>393520

How's about doing both choices? Take a look inside both the barn and shed, take detailed notes on what is messed up, what can be replaced, what needs to be disposed of properly, then lock both the barn and shed up, and head down to the police station and report on the break in, see what they can do?


8ad7cf  No.393585

>>393520

They out-numbered 'im six to one and they didn't even try to rape 'im.

>Full moon

Ask someone what they do on a full moon. Would lewd Rory


7385fe  No.393603

>>393585

>not wanting to lewd annabelle or marybelle


e9ddee  No.393606


dddb9a  No.393607

You stretched and stood up from your seat on the stairs, it was probably a good idea to take a look around. So you trailed along the property, hoping to find maybe some crumbs or trash or something.

[experienced farmhand] You have experience looking for animal tracks and other abnormalities on the land, and noticed right away the stomped down, unmowed grass behind the house leading into the distance. You followed it for a few minutes, they were running in a straight line, which helped to press down the tall grass further. You followed further, expecting to find the trail going into the woods or into some kind of hide out, but instead they suddenly stop, and turn westward. The only thing you know in that direction would be Barnsley.

The tracks from there went on for some time until they suddenly turned into two lines. They had a vehicle? That just raised further questions…You shook your head and returned to the house.

Just to be safe, you took another look around the property. Making sure that nothing was hiding in the barn, Back at home, the barn had a single sliding door on each end of the barn, but here, they were double doors on each end that could be pushed or pulled out.

'Very old school, gramps.' You remember thinking to yourself when you first saw the barn.

You went inside and took a look around, making sure there wasn't any kind of hideout in there. Outside of an old shovel against the wall and the old hay strewn out along the ground, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary… Except for a single book.

You found it on a bench near one of the stables, for some reason, you didn't notice it before. 'Immortals of Terra' the title read, you looked the book over and read the synopsis. It was a science fiction story about an immortal who was related to some great Emperor, and it was up to him and reunite the empire. There seemed to be monsters in it as well. You've never heard of this series before.

Was it your grandfather's? You didn't take him for a Sci-fi kind of guy… The book was covered in dust, so it was sitting there for quite some time.

Other than that, the barn was clear, no signs of life inside. The barn itself did need work, however, though that would require more resources.

Maybe it would be best to go to the police… And you might also prepare for the “full moon”, whatever kind of preparation that would be. Maybe better locks on the door? Leonard probably knows a locksmith, you decided to go pay him another visit.

Everton started to grow on you a bit, maybe it was just the small, sleepy feeling it had, surrounded by forests and not much traffic on the road. There were people out and about, but not so many that it felt suffocating to you. In fact, all of the towns were slow in their own way. You looked out the driver seat window as you strolled towards Leonard's, watching the few people that passed.

You noticed a girl walking down the street, a rather short one, at that. She was wearing a brown coat and a red scarf around her neck. She was holding her phone in her hands and seemingly texting someone with her nubby fingers, her wrists covered in a light gray fur, and two, round ears, adorned atop her head. You looked back to the road, but then suddenly did a double take with a furrowed brow when you realized that you recognized her. She was wearing different clothing, but you didn't need a piece of toast in her mouth to notice that the girl walking casually down the side walk was one of the intruders from last night.

You weighed the options in your head…


e9ddee  No.393612

>>393607

Ask the mouse girl why she broke into your house.

Don't be angry with her or anything though, just try to be understanding, but still make it clear that breaking into someone's house isn't okay.

Also yeah, definitely go talk to the old guy about what you should do about the full moon.


00e253  No.393613

>>393612

>>393607

if she does not run away immediatly, ask her if she needs work.


2d2fb2  No.393617

>>393607

>>393612

I'm good with this.


cab6c1  No.393621

>>393607

Don't approach this mouse on the street. We aren't nearly savvy enough to handle a situation like that without more information. And don't go to the police either, for the time being.

Tell Leonard about the mouse situation, including the one you just saw. And see what he thinks. Also ask him about the other stuff about the full moon and what kinds of protection you'll need.


cab6c1  No.393622

>>393613

>>393612

>>393617

I'm beginning to suspect that these mice are simply a bunch of teens getting together to break into places for the thrill of it. Not because they are particularly poor or in need of work or anything.


00e253  No.393633

>>393622

even so, we should try to get some sort of info on her, we can't let just let them go and commit more cheese heists


cab6c1  No.393643

>>393633

I still think it's a better idea to get a 2nd (well informed) opinion before just strolling up to one of the mice and dropping our spaghetti.


00e253  No.393645

>>393643

i do concur that we need a more concrete plan on how to approach this, seeing as how we've spilled pasta in a few previous encounters due to lack of formulation.

i find it difficult to come up with anything though.


74f22e  No.393650

The answer is Cheese! Offer to buy her some cheese!


00e253  No.393653

>>393650

^^^^^^


cab6c1  No.393659

>>393653

>>393650

"Uhh…Hey there. So I saw you robbing my house the other day, and this is awkward, but could I buy you some c-c-cheese?"


1dba67  No.393660

>>393659

>You need to eat all the cheese

Yes, this is a good plan


dddb9a  No.393762

Had to roll a dice on this one.

[Experienced Farmhand] A part of you kind of wanted to take it to the Sheriff, but something in your mind told you to confront your little home intruder. So you took the truck around the corner and then came back, you didn't even really have to follow her like a creepy stalker, since she went into the corner store a moment later.

You parked and followed her inside, trying to be as casual as possible. You spotted her at the magazine rack, looking over some kind of outdoors magazine before you approached her. You stood beside her and picked out a random magazine, something about video games, you didn't care.

“Hey.” You started, reading it over.

Her tail stopped swishing back and forth, she looked up at you with a glance. “Uh…Hi.”

“How are you doing?” You asked.

“Pretty good…”

“Cool.” You flipped a page. “Any reason you broke into my house yesterday?”

She froze entirely, her eyes widening with a quick “Eep!”

She actually didn't recognize you, which was weird since you were wearing clothing that matched your clothing from yesterday. She didn't move, keeping her eyes on her magazine, it wasn't like she could just run, you were in the way and it would probably make a scene.

“We…Well…Which house was yours?” She suddenly cursed herself for not denying it.

“Which house was mi- how many did you break into yesterday!?”

“N-no I meant over a week! I swear!” She protested, turning to you.

“That doesn't make it better!”

The two of you spoke in hushed tones, the clerk at the front looking over from time to time to see if something was happening.

“Why are you stealing food anyways?” You asked. “What, are you poor? Do you need a job?”

“I…I actually have a job.” She admitted, looking away. “We all do…Its more like, well… For the fun of it.”

“The fun of it…”

“Y-yeah! The thrill! Like micefolk of old!”

You glared down at her, your usual awkwardness with women having given way for a stern sense of JUSTICE.

She began to prod two of her nubby fingers together with an embarrassed smile. “Its really fun…”

“I wouldn't really call it fun.” You accused. “If I buy you guys a pack of cheese, will you knock it off!?”

“Hey, that's discrimination!” She protested. “We're Mice girls, not actual mice!”

She sighed and started to crumble under your stern glare. She clasped her hands together and looked up at you with pleading eyes.

“Look…Please don't report me…” She begged. “There aren't that many mice girls in town, they'll find me right away! I could lose everything…”

“Then why did you keep doing it?” You asked.

“Because…” She seemed to think on it, but can only go with one answer. “We're stupid…We got away with it a few times and just kind of…Liked the thrill, I guess.”

She pleaded at you with her big, scarlet eyes. “Please. I promise we won't do it again! Just don't turn us in…”

You crossed your arms and thought on it…


cab6c1  No.393764

>>393762

Totally saw this coming. Lecture the shit out of her for being irresponsible. Adults behaving like children, yada yada. Tell her the next time it happens you'll be going to the police with surveillance video footage of them breaking in your house (it doesn't matter if you actually have video footage or not). That should be plenty enough to scare them. Beyond that, you're willing to forgive them, as long as they promise not to do it again.


7385fe  No.393765

>>393764

getting some security cameras couldnt hurt though, even if it's only to cover a few areas like the door(s) to the barn or a safe (regular valuables or a gun safe, depending on which one we have)


cab6c1  No.393766

>>393765

I don't think we truly need them. I just think it would be a good way to dissuade the mice from their break-in game they've been playing. Because even if she calls our bluff on having cameras, it will still plant the idea that others may actually have them. And they have been taking a big risk.


0275ba  No.393771

Forgive her and have her promise to not do it again. Also buy her a wedge of cheese any way.


e9ddee  No.393772

>>393762

Maybe she just needs something better to do if she's doing it for fun.

She likes video games so maybe you could offer to play video games with her or something


46cf3f  No.393773

>>393762

do this Gran Turino style and put her to work. I could see some spaghetti falling because she might take the whole "work" think the wrong way, but it'd still be funny.


1f53db  No.393774


8ad7cf  No.393775

>>393774

Sage, you fag!


b86e6d  No.393783

>>393762

Take her to the police and try to get the rest of her friends too. Fuck 'em.

If we want to be nice, talk to the sheriff to make their punishment working on your farm without pay for a time.

The rest of you are too soft.


cab6c1  No.393784

>>393783

I'd say the same if it weren't for them just being thrill seeking retards and not actually stealing anything of value. They also didn't actually do any property damage either. So I'm willing to let this one slide. But they are toeing a fine line.


faae6e  No.393786

>>393773

>do this Gran Turino style and put her to work

Do this.


798006  No.393804

Don't make her work, just get her to promise not to break and enter anymore


ddf9ea  No.393810

Put the dumb broad to work to teach a lesson.

She should be lucky to have gotten away with so much. A harder man would've shot her for breaking and entering.


dddb9a  No.393871

“Alright fine.” You agreed.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled, almost jumping in for a hug before you stopped her.

“But you're not getting off that easy.” You explained. “There are things that need to be fixed on the farm and harvest is going to be coming up sometime in the future, and I'm gonna want some help.”

“…Farm work?” She suddenly seemed disappointed, like a child that was just punished. “Do I have to?”

“If you want to keep the police out of it.” You told her.

She pouted. “Fine… I'll tell the others whats going on.”

The girl reached into her hand bag and drew a note pad and pen, she scrippled down a number before ripping the paper and handing it to you.

“And just so you don't suspect me of lying.” She mumbled as she pulled her phone from her bag as well and went into the information tab, showing you her phone number. “See.”

“Alright, fine.” You agreed, taking the paper. “Then I'll bother you when I need you.”

You left with an awkward goodbye, buying a drink from the store to not look too suspicious.

Going back to your destination, you decide to bother Leonard again, though he always seems happy to have your company. You sit down on his porch with him.

“So. What do you need to ask me?” Leonard asked.

“I kept getting warnings about the full moon.” You told him. “But nobody is giving me much detail, like its something I should already know…”

Leonard first perked an eyebrow, then suddenly his other rose as well.

“Oh dear. You don't know, do you?”

“…No?” You responded slowly. “Should I?”

“Get comfortable, son.” Leonard started. “You're going to need to know this.”

Leonard began to explain what happens during the full moon. During the day, they, that being the monsters, begin to change, they become more withdrawn, like they're thinking about something. Then, as the sun goes down, they change completely, becoming almost ravenous and looking or men they care about, and try to. Well, you got the idea, especially with Leonard coughing and trying to avoid explaining any further.

To put this into gameplay terms. At full noon, monsters will start hunting men they're interested in. I'll roll a die for every monster the MC knows by name, though there will be a modifier depending on how good your relationship is. If you want to pursue things further or avoid contact is up to you guys, though they might not remember, or at least pretend to not remember, the next day.

You thanked him, and after some more talk, you headed back out. The news stuck with you a bit, is this always a problem for the people in the three towns? You guessed thats what they meant by “prepare”.

You have some time, maybe its time to go to the store and gather some supplies. Or ask around for advice.


5468ac  No.393886

>>393871

Ask about advice. We need to know what kind of Mamono are about.

If we've got Minotaurs next door, we might need to do some heavy duty fortifying. We're gonna have to double up on that if something like an Ushi Oni or, god forbid, a Cheshire is around.


3f26bf  No.393891

>>393871

Activate [Experienced Farmhand] upon seeing the next monstergirl we see and ask how you can get monstergirls to dislike you.

If that fails find the nearest 'Monstergirl Husband Support Group' and learn from their failures.


9e0769  No.393907

We must gather supplies. The /k/ommando bunker must be built and we have little to to build it.


798006  No.393909

>>393907

Do we have any guns at all? At the very least there should be a varmint rifle or a shotgun with birdshot loads tucked away somewhere in our belongings.


cab6c1  No.393930

>>393891

>Activate [Experienced Farmhand] upon seeing the next monstergirl we see and ask how you can get monstergirls to dislike you.

Because I'm sure our autistic powers will work for our benefit and totally not accidentally seduce them! Watch us end up with a harem if we try to game the system like this


00e253  No.393969

File: f13296b73d93362⋯.jpg (77.78 KB, 1000x582, 500:291, rogal dorn fortification.jpg)

>>393930

>spoiler

i think that's highly likely, since we just got that band of mousegirls to work on our farm.

we might wanna get some fortifications going as soon as possible


cab6c1  No.393970

>>393969

Nothing wrong with a good harem.


00e253  No.393972

>>393970

sure, whatever, but still, let's try and avoid getting proactively dated just yet, the story is too young for that


dddb9a  No.394143

You wanted to ask some questions, but didn't really know anybody…So back to Leonard's… He was still where you left him, and didn't seem to mind you coming back.

“You're new in town. You should be fine.” He waved off your concerns. “But checking the windows and deadbolt never hurt on a full moon. They won't smash through windows or anything like that unless the hurtin' is real bad. Just don't go opening the door for any of them during a full moon and you should be fine…Should be.”

“Should be?” You asked.

“Should be.”

That wasn't very reassuring.

“Just take some extra precautions!” He said again. “You'll be fine! You just moved out here anyway, its not like you've met anybody yet!”

Leonard was wrong…But maybe he's right, you didn't really make much of an impression so far. Sure you kind of teased that one girl with the two tails, and had a nice conversation with Rory, but other than that, its not like they really know you…

Guess that's the best you were going to get. You say you're goodbyes again and go on your way.

Money is running short, so whatever you possibly could buy to help you out would be minimal, for now you just head home and see what you can do with what you have.

You found some boards in the basement, as well as nails in the shed along with the hammer. Seems a bit extreme, but it's an option… Going back in the house, you looked at the old dresser by the front door. You pushed it in front of the door and simply looked at it for a bit… Yeah, could work, you guessed.

After placing the dresser back, you started to look around for a bit.

[experienced farmhand] Outside of the windows, there wasn't really any structural weakness, you could just put something in front of them if you were really paranoid. You couldn't seem to find a reason to get scared and lock everything down. Nobody else seemed all that worried about the full moon, maybe you were just overthinking it…

You looked out the top window and noticed a car was pulling into your property. You went down stairs and stood outside on your porch as it parked in front of your house.

Rory stepped out of the driver seat a moment later, she was wearing a regular pair of jeans and a hoodie right now, though you still have the image in your head of her work out attire.

She approached with a smile. “Hey.”

“Oh.” You said with a hint of surprise. “Hi.”

“Was just heading home from Warringston, thought I'd come visit.” She explained. “I'm not…Intruding, am I?”


cab6c1  No.394148

>>394143

You know what? Rory is a family friend, and a monster, so we should just ask her about the practicalities of the full moon stuff. Even though our character probably doesn't know this, Kobolds are not known for being super sexually predatory in nature, and they get along well with humans.

Invite her in to hang out for a bit. Then hopefully we can bring up the topic somehow without being too awkward.


365429  No.394150

>>394143

Invite her in, offer refreshments, bring up >>394148 at some point.


8b87a3  No.394161

>>394148

>without being too awkward

[Experienced Farmhand] strikes again!


81d047  No.394215

>>394148

>Without being too awkward

Now let's pretend for a moment that we aren't an autistic mess. How do you think we could possibly ask a girl for tips on stopping her from having sex with us during a full moon without it being awkward? Keep in mind she knew our grandpa. We met her yesterday and have had one conversation.


cab6c1  No.394216

>>394215

>>394161

I do not actually expect it to go very smoothly. It's just an idle thought.

But still, asking the source is the best way to get a direct answer. And she's almost certainly the best option for finding a monster to ask. I think it'll probably be fine if we just explain how we're totally ignorant about monsters, and we're curious what all the full moon fuss is about.


7385fe  No.394224

>>394216

>>394148

i still say we should waifu marybelle or annabelle


cab6c1  No.394225

>>394224

I'm more interested in that neko girl than our family friend wan


798006  No.394255

>>394225

all the potential waifus we've seen so far are at least acceptable IMO.


00e253  No.394285

i agree with >>394148

the risk of inviting a kobald in seems rather low, although i think our spaghetti pockets will be emptied by the time we're done talking, so we may not get a lot of useful information out of it.


cab6c1  No.394305

>>394285

>we may not get a lot of useful information out of it

All we really need to know is how proactive we truly need to be in "protecting" ourselves during the full moon.

On a scale of "We should probably not hit any bars that night" to "We need to bar all our windows and buy heavy weaponry", what level would ACTUALLY be sufficient? People are very prone to exaggeration.

Regardless, Kobolds do make good loyal friends. We could easily do worse.


00e253  No.394313

>>394305

waifu is man's best friend after all


dddb9a  No.394370

“No, not at all.” You welcomed her. “Come on in.”

The two of you went to your kitchen table, she sat down in a chair while you flushed around for something to serve. In the end, she just settled on water, trying to avoid anything sugary while she was training. She settled on some sparkling water you had in the fridge.

[experienced farmhand] You…Didn't know what to talk about, your head kind of spinned for a moment while you decided what would be the best way to continue a conversation. It hit you a second later.

“So. You said you came out here a lot.” You asked.

“Yeah, a bunch.” Rory flicked her thumb on her bottle awkwardly. “My mom kind of…Had a thing for your grandpa for a bit. But Michael kind of let her down gently, even after all those years, he was still in love with his late wife.”

“I see.” You commented.

“But my mom thought it was good for us to visit, we weren't the only ones at least.” She explained further. “We weren't the only ones, but we still came to visit when everyone else stopped. He always seemed happy to have us, and liked to put us to work on the farm.”

“Oh, you have some experience then?” You asked.

“Yup!” She stated proudly. “Well… At least with moving hay squares and feeding the animals. But Michael still taught me how to do things.”

“That's pretty cool.” You complimented. “So I could bother you to come help from time to time.”

“Don't get any ideas.” She huffed. “Unless you're paying, that is.”

The two of you laugh. You take another sip of your drink and look around the house, suddenly being reminded of something.

“That reminds me.” You say. “People here keep warning me about a full moon in the next few days.”

“Oh, yeah, that is happening, isn't it?” She spoke so casually about it. “Are you afraid of finding home intruders or something?”

You wanted to comment about the mice girls, but you kind of promised not to bring them up. But the way that Rory said that.

“Is there a way I can, like, tell if I have a chance of getting these home invaders?” You asked.

“Well, not really.” She leaned back in her chair and put her hands behind her head. “There's an unspoken rule not to mess with someone who's married or dating, though.”

You were actually almost embarrassed to admit it.

“I'm actually single.” You just blurted flat out.

“What, really?” She seemed surprised.

“Why is that surprising?” You asked.

“Well I just figured, being on a farm and all that you brought someone with you. And she was in town or something.”

“I don't see the correlation myself.” You admitted. “But no, I'm single.”


dddb9a  No.394371

>>394370

It was only for a moment, and you almost missed it. But Rory's tail seemed to wag for just a second, you would have missed it if you blinked or looked away. She leaned forward again and stood up in her chair.

“Well, we can take a look around, I guess.”

You showed Rory around, but she didn't seem all that worried of your situation. You explained that, you guessed, if things got bad you could put furniture in front of the door. Then she explained that some monsters could go through walls if they really wanted to.

“Monsters usually only attack someone they're interested in.” She explained. “I hear its different in the city, but everyone knows one another out here so its a lot more controlled. You should be fine, since you're new and all. Just don't walk around with your pants down in front of lit windows. Or keep your lights off all together, go to bed early, something like that.”

“I'll keep all that in mind.” You told her. “Thanks.”

“No problem!” Rory responded with a smile. “Its not as bad as some people make it out to be, honest.”

She took a deep breath and stretched. Suddenly, she stopped, her ears perked up and she suddenly had an idea. She put her hands behind her back and leaned towards you.

“Hey.” She said with a big grin. “Do you want to go outside for a bit before it gets dark?”


9e0769  No.394377

File: 72e5f5db0b790eb⋯.gif (164.55 KB, 669x472, 669:472, EBECF201-E008-4F4F-B217-70….gif)

>>394371

>We admitted we were single to an mg

>we got the “I wouldn’t worry about it Anon”

>the full moon is less than half a week away

>we have little money to buy or build defenses

We are literally fucked. Say no thanks and barricade ourselves in the cellar or something until the full moon passes.


00e253  No.394378

>>394371

we could go outside with her for a minute, it's not like a kobold could rape us.


8ad7cf  No.394381

>>394371

>want to go outside

With Rory, sure.

>not like a kobold could rape us

You make that sound like a bad thing, anon


00e253  No.394382

>>394381

it isn't, but a nekomata is better


cab6c1  No.394390

>>394371

Sure, we can look around outside for a bit.

>>394378

>it's not like a kobold could rape us

It's not so much a matter of could they, but would they. A kobold is plenty strong enough to rape a human man. They're just a lot less likely to do so, under normal conditions.


798006  No.394391

>>394371

I see absolutely no way this could go wrong. Let's do it.


00e253  No.394393

File: d24454e4f6e9301⋯.jpg (291.22 KB, 693x1100, 63:100, kobold.jpg)

>>394390

>a kobald is plenty strong enough to rape a human man

i very seriously doubt that


798006  No.394394

>>394393

MAMONO MANA!


00e253  No.394395

>>394394

mamono mama is no match for the autistic strength of [Experienced Farmhand]. i think you'd need a more powerful monstergirl to take our boy down. if she tried to rape us when it's full moon, it'd be pretty hilarious watching her try

also apologies for not saging my previous post


cab6c1  No.394396

>>394393

She's still a monster, even if she is one of the weaker/timid ones. And that innocent look is perfect for getting a person to lower their guard. But you're right that we probably don't have much to fear from her. Even in a full moon, I doubt she'd outright rape us. But she'd probably make it VERY hard to say no.


00e253  No.394399

>>394396

i'm guessing that even if we do get overpowered, our spaghetti might save us. perhaps if some hellhound tries to get us in the future, we accidentally shit our pants and escape through the bathroom window :^)


b2fee2  No.394401

File: 6ae527c63d73140⋯.png (245.68 KB, 1374x1016, 687:508, doodle323.png)


00e253  No.394402

File: 5f0596f328ec6b6⋯.gif (8.58 MB, 650x276, 325:138, laugh.gif)

>>394401

i really need to become a drawfag some day, you're a blessing to us all anon


2c8249  No.394405

>>394371

>“Its not as bad as some people make it out to be, honest.”

it's so much worse

>>394401

Awesome. It also gave me an idea:

>[dick requesting noises]

>anon gives her the book

>it's Moby Dick


798006  No.394406

>>394395

You're underestimating the need to breed and assuming that we'll be on guard around her.


798006  No.394407

>>394399

We would probably accidentally disclose our virginity because of [Experienced Farmhand] and as we all know, that only makes the monster rape you harder.


00e253  No.394409

>>394406

>>394407

>assuming that we'll be on guard around her

when it's full moon? yes.


798006  No.394411

>>394409

We already let her in and said that we were single.


b86e6d  No.394418

>>394371

Yeah, a walk wouodn't hurt.

We should still prepare for a full moon, but having Rory jump us then wouldn't be bad. She seems like a nice girl and she has farm experience.


16a009  No.394451

>>394371

Yes, let’s go outside with the wan. I see nothing to worry about here.


abdaf2  No.394492

>>394371

sure, go outside

>>394390

>A kobold is plenty strong enough to rape a human man

hahaha, no they're not.


dddb9a  No.394539

She's more like a mix between MGE Kobold and Monster Musume Kobold with less furry. Honestly the only reason why she can't over power you is because you guys picked Experienced Farmhand.

“Alright, sure, lets go.” You agreed.

Rory seemed really happy now, almost too hiddy to stay on the porch when you closed the door behind you. She didn't really have to say anything, you just followed along as she walked, or skipped, around the property.

“Hey, come on, I wanna show you something!” She said excitedly, gently grabbing on to your wrist for a moment to pull you along.

The sensation was…Surprising. You didn't know if you wanted to call them hands of paws, they were articulate, and she could probably do things most humans can with them, but they were so large…And soft. You followed her behind your house and through the field.

She hopped the fence easily and you followed behind, when you past the fence she beckoned you along and began to run. You could keep up with her, but you could tell by her stride that she wasn't really putting much effort into it, considering when you met she was out for a run, you weren't really all that surprised. This stride continued until you reached the forest behind your house.

You didn't really think about it, but a few moments later you remembered some stories you heard, and thought that maybe it wasn't such a good idea. But you then remembered that you were both in a house. With no one else there, in the middle of nowhere with little chances of someone else showing up. So you discarded the ideas.

You went only a little ways into the woods, following Rory as she began to examine the trees like she was looking for something. Suddenly, her face beamed and she ran for a hollowed tree a few meters away.

“Whats up?” You asked, approaching her.

“Please still be here…” She whispered, reaching her hand into the tree.

You almost wanted to stop her, not that she got bit by something, but then she gasped in excitement and withdrew her hand. In it was a steel cylinder, large enough to be held in both hands. Rory got on her knees and started twisting it open.

“Its a time capsule I made as a kid.” She explained. “I wanted to open it a hundred years from now, but that's way too long.”

“I bet.” You commented.

She opened the cylinder with a pop, revealing the contents inside. It wasn't that full, a few pieces of candy, a Rudy Rock trading card, a teddy bear, and a baseball with a cut in one of the stitching.

“Do you like baseball a lot or something?” You asked.

“Well…Kind of.” She seemed embarrassed.

You paused.

“Like a do-?”

“No!” She protested. “I just like to throw it back and forth…You know?”

You continue to simply stand there and think about it.

>Offer to play catch.

>Other option.


d296d0  No.394540

>>394539

Offer to let her catch our balls with her face ha

Play catch with the wan


2f6820  No.394544

Play catch.

One of these days our innocent stereotype will be correct.


cab6c1  No.394545

>>394539

>Offer to play catch.

Sure, we could play a little in the field.

Do we have a frisbee? I bet she would love that. We can invite her for that another time.


798006  No.394546

>>394539

Play catch


cab6c1  No.394548

File: 6ac7bd8abad655f⋯.jpg (82.74 KB, 900x836, 225:209, Gtkobold from mm polts are….jpg)

File: c736d2561287440⋯.jpg (182.28 KB, 1022x1330, 73:95, c73.jpg)

>>394545

Have some Kobolds for posterity


d9c890  No.394561

>>394539

Time to play catch.


00e253  No.394565

>>394539

play catch obviously, but phrase it differently, she might be more likely to oblige and not get all embarassed


dddb9a  No.394641

You took the ball from her hands, throwing up into the air with your left and catching it with your right.

“C'mon.” You told her. “Lets throw it around a bit.”

Rory blinked, but followed along. You told her that you didn't have gloves, so you'd have to just use your hands. It didn't seem to bother her, but her hands were visibly larger than yours, so she might not have use of a glove at all.

It started out easy enough, just throwing the ball back and forth, nothing really exciting, until you decided to make things a bit more interesting. You began with a underhand toss into the air, just above Rory's head. She caught it no problem, as expected, and tossed it back. Standing still, you tossed the ball up and down in your hands.

“Lets make it a bit more interesting.” You wagered. “How fast are you?”

“Pretty fast.” She boasted. “Why?”

You threw it a bit farther this time, causing her to back pedal to catch it. She gave you a look and threw the ball back. You stared off into the distance, a small smile appearing on the side of your mouth.

“Alright, go long.” You told her, tossing the ball high and hard.

It flew over her head, and almost instinctively, Rory chased after it. She made a slight hop and caught it in her left hand, sliding along the dirt with her feet before tossing the ball back.

“Challenging me or somethin'?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“A little.” You admitted.

You threw it a bit further this time, and again Rory caught it. The third time was even farther, Rory didn't seem to have a problem catching that either. The fourth one was a curve ball that veered to the right, which she caught with a leap before landing on one foot and positioning herself with a hop.

“C'mon!” She shouted, throwing the ball back. “Give me something harder!”

You shrugged took the ball in both hands.

[Experienced Farmhand] You raised your left leg before preparing your throw. Stretching it out, you dug it into the dirt below and positioned yourself for a mighty throw. You pulled your arm back and then moved forward with your body, rocketing your arm forwards soon after and firing the ball off with a spin.

The ball flew over Rory's head and she gave chase after it, faster than you've seen any regular human move. She managed to get in front of it and leap into the air, catching it with her right hand. She moved with the impact of the ball, flipping backwards in mid air before landing on her feet, stumbling, and falling on her bottom.

“Yeah!” She called out as she stood back up. “How'd you like that one!?”

You could see her tail wagging frantically from where you were. Rory noticed soon after, and forced it to stay down again.


dddb9a  No.394642

>>394641

After the throws, the two of you made one more stroll around the property. Rory collected her things from her time capsule, and by the time you returned to the front of your property, the sun was beginning to set, blanketing the fields and roads with a calming orange glow.

The two of you stopped by the fence, and Rory hopped up and sat on the post naturally, like she sat at that spot a thousand times before.

“Man, this is…Nostalgic.” She commented. “Like nothing changed. Like I'm still a little kid.”

“Yeah?” Is all you asked, leaning against the post beside her.

“Yeah. Its not as busy, sure, but it was still nice…”

Rory looked around the property again. It was old now, the animals were gone, the fields were just starting to grow crops again, the paint on the shed and barn had chipped away, and some of the windows were cracked, or just flat out broken. She frowned, but only for a moment before smiling again.

“You know. I think you can make this work.” She told you.

“You think so?”

“Yeah. A bit of elbow grease and hard work, you can probably get this play thriving again in no time.”

“Well.” You shrugged. “I appreciate your confidence. I'll do my best.”

“I look forward to it.” The Kobold hopped off the post and brushed herself off. “I guess I should get going.”

She turned around one more time before she left.

“Hey, uh. You should come over some time. We could watch movies or just hang out or something.” She walked backwards towards her car. “Its the house with the big light house sticking out of it on the beach. Y'can't miss it.”

With one more smile, Rory skipped to her car, gave you one more smile and a wave and drove off. You saw her off with a wave of your own, and then went inside.

You sat in the kitchen for some time, and then realized you should probably get some books, or cable, or some movies…Or something to do at night…

The night came and went. Two days until full moon.

After breakfast, you did your rounds as usual, preparing for the day ahead.

[Experienced Farmhand] Right away you noticed something was…odd. The vegetables and fruits you had planted were growing, but growing faster than you expected. You narrowed your eyes as the strawberries you planted, several stems already protruding from the dirt in all directions. You stoop up and adjusted your hat, you almost wanted to mutter “What in tarnations?” Like some of the folks back home do…

Either way, its a new day, and without a set goal, its up to you where you want to go.


bd538e  No.394653

Call the mouse girl to come over and start working on the barn and shed.

Who am I kidding? Lol

Go visit Rory, the shed can wait.


00e253  No.394661

>>394653

actually, commanding the mice as they fix up our barn seems like a rather fun venture for the next day, considering they're probably not experienced with physical labour at all

deleted >>394660 because i forgot to sage


bd538e  No.394665

True 394661, you could make the mice come over and have a little fun watching them work in the morning and then go see Rory that afternoon. But if you are not strict with the mice they might try to weasel you out of work and be very slow and not get much done. Maybe a firm but gentle approach might work. Of course you have the police over their heads so a little fun with blackmail they shouldn’t be a problem at all.

Then you have a movie and possibly dinner with Rory plus she really seemed to like playing ball….


00e253  No.394668

>>394665

they might also learn something in the process, damn city kids


d9c890  No.394715

>>394642

Lots of work to do, might as well get some of that out of the way before we have any fun. I'm for working on the barn/shed and getting the mice involved.


cab6c1  No.394718

>>394642

Lets look into finding some more odd jobs to do, for more money. And ask someone why our crops seem to be growing faster than normal. Are there any other farmers in the area we could talk to about this?


53379e  No.394724

Gettin the mischief of mice together and workin on the buildings sound like a good idea to me. probably should go into town to get the stuff to make grilled cheese sandwiches to give them at lunchtime. i will never let this cheese thing die


00e253  No.394785

>>394724

seconding us getting grilled cheese lunch for the mice


141522  No.394795

>>394785

>grilled cheese

Deep fried grilled cheese, gouda and brie mix


00e253  No.394798

>>394795

>deep fried

uh, what?

is that an american thing?


cab6c1  No.394822

>>394798

>is that an american thing?

Can't say I've ever heard of anything aside from a regular grilled cheese. But there's all kinds of deep fried abominations around in circuses and carnivals.


abdaf2  No.394842

>>394642

Ask someone why our crops seem to be growing faster than normal. Then rope the mice into working on your barn with you, if they seem capable.


dddb9a  No.394858

The shed still needs to be cleaned, same with the barn. You knew it was something you needed to do…But you didn't want to do it alone. Luckily, you had free labor this time around!

You had her phone number, all you had to do was find a way to contact her… You were never much for cellphones, but it shouldn't be that hard. Before you did anything drastic, you took a look around the house.

In the corner of the cellar, you did find an old telephone, dusty, corded, beige colored, and with a punch dial. You gave it a look over, it should work, right? The problem wasn't really if it worked, but if you had a line to your house.

You plugged it into the wall and just stared at it for a minute or so. Finally, you picked it up and put it to your ear. You were getting a tone, which surprised you, you're pretty sure this place wouldn't have a line set up or anything like that. Either way you punched in her number and waited.

It was ringing…It rang twice before someone picked up.

“Hello?”

“Hey, its me.” You said. “The farm guy.”

“O-oh. Whats up?” She asked.

“I need some help on the property today. Get your friends and come on over.”

She sat quiet for a minute before sighing. “Fine…We'll be there in a few.”

She hung up, and so did you. You began to question why your phone line was still active.

Just as promised, a light blue van arrived at your place forty five minutes later, and out came the mouse and her friends. They all seemed either tired or upset with what had transpired.

“Alright. We're here.” The leader pouted. “What do you need?”

“I need some things moved and dusted in the shed and barn.” You explained. “There are a few old hay bales in the barn that also need to be tossed out. They're square and not too big, you should be able to lift them.”

They grumbled, but complied, and discussed it amongst themselves over who would be doing what.

“Hey!” You called out to the one you caught in the store before she could drudge off. “Whats your name anyway?”

“Cassie.” She responded bluntly, before going to do her duties.

You went to work as well, dusting and carrying out whatever. The back of the shed had a pile of rotting wood that you got help with moving. Once that was settled, the rearranging and actual cleaning begun. You went to check the barn, only to find Cassie having trouble lifting a rather large square of hay. She dragged it little by little across the ground, but it was constantly getting caught on the ground as she struggled.

She was small, but you guessed you didn't figure that she would be that much weaker…

>Help her out.

>Let her struggle


16a009  No.394859

>>394858

Help her out. That’s not work, that’s just inefficiency.


98e073  No.394863

>>394858

Sit back and crack open a cold one.

Help her out, as well as any others that seem to be struggling.


fc2988  No.394864

>>394858

Help her out.


d9c890  No.394866


cab6c1  No.394867

>>394858

Help her out. That's just pathetic. The mice should work together to on heavier ones. But they might be mad at her for getting them caught.


d7ed61  No.394871

>>394858

Help mousy by effortlessly lifting the hay bale and her over our shoulder


abdaf2  No.394872


3f26bf  No.394876

>>394858

Grab another mouse and have her help her then continue to oversee the group.


672f4a  No.394880

>>394858

>Help her out.

Lets not be douchebaggy

>>394871

This.


00e253  No.394894

>>394858

help her carry the hay, but don't just do it for her


cab6c1  No.394896

>>394871

>Help mousy by effortlessly lifting the hay bale and her over our shoulder

I like this idea


bd538e  No.394902

>>394896

Maybe start by helping and then about halfway there unexpectedly throw her and the hay bale over your shoulder or if she starts to smart off do it sooner


cab6c1  No.394903

>>394902

It's a lot more entertaining and impressive if we just pick her up along with it.


9e0769  No.394973

>>394969

Is this a bot or just someone being a faggot? This is the second or third post I’ve seen that seems off to me.


cab6c1  No.394976

>>394973

>Is this a bot or just someone being a faggot?

No idea. But they sure sound like a retard.


71d9bc  No.394979

File: dcd1a5efcf7e04b⋯.jpg (58.29 KB, 761x563, 761:563, dcd1a5efcf7e04b1cb37ba9966….jpg)

It's caught on the kommando bunker hatch isn't it.


dddb9a  No.394999

You decided it would be better for everyone if you pitched in a bit more, afterall, you didn't want to come off as some kind of tyrant. You approached Cassie and lifted the hay square for her, you didn't expect her to actually hold on.

[Experienced Farmhand] She squeaked in surprise as you lifted both her and the hay on your shoulder, laying on her stomach as you carried them out of the barn. You noticed almost right away, but didn't want to just drop her, so instead you crouched down and let her get off before putting the hay with the rest.

Cassie brushed the hay out of her clothing and patted her knees down. She eyed you up and down with a hand at her side.

“Well.” She said. “Aren't you just a tall glass of water.”

[Experienced Farmhand] You didn't know how to respond, so instead you just gave her a thumbs up and went back to work.

“Mr Farmer man!” Another mouse approached you.

She looked at you with only one eye, as the other one was hidden behind her violet hair. She had something in her hand, and she handed it to you a few seconds later.

“I found this in the barn–” She said, pointing at your hand. “Under that hay you lifted!”

You examined what she put in your hand. It was… Another key, like the one Leonard gave you. You narrowed your eyes, two keys and you had no idea where they even went. You thanked her and pocketed the key, actually not expecting them to hand over anything they find.

The work went much faster than expected, giving you time to look over the garden again. Cassie joined you after clean up.

“Whatcha lookin at?” She asked.

“Something's weird about these plants.” You explained, though you weren't really giving her preesence any mind, preoccupied with your thoughts. “Fruits and veggies don't usually grow this fast…”

Cassie blinked and looked at the stems. She reached down and took some of the dirt in her hand. Suddenly, she jolted slightly, like a tingle ran down her spine.

“Ooh, tingly.” She exclaimed, dropping the dirt. “That's…Weird.”

She had to rub her hand. You gave her a look and touched the dirt yourself, but you didn't feel anything. Cassie took a cautious step away, giving you a look.

“You got weird dirt.” She stated bluntly, before joining the others.

The work was done, and after eating, the Mice girls prepared to leave, a deal was a deal, but you expected to call them again in the future. You were saying your thanks and good byes when you noticed they were whispering to one another, something about the “Farm guy.” which was clearly you. But before you had a chance to inquire, they hurried off back to the van.

“Well, it was fun, I guess.” Cassie told you. “We'll see you when we see you.”

They drove off, leaving you alone on the property. You leaned against the fence, there was still much of the day left for you to decide what you wanted to do.


98e073  No.395002

>>394999

We should probably go ask Leonard about the dirt at our farm, see if he knows anything.

Afterwords I say we go buy some tools if we're going into the forest to grab those orc fruits and green spry.


00e253  No.395006

>>395002

>>394999

aye, tools like a stun baton, you gotta remember that we won't be alone in those woods, i get the feeling that wherewolves won't be the only thing we have to worry about

in there


9e0769  No.395008

>>395002

Let’s make sure we ask about this other key too.


cab6c1  No.395032

>>394999

Lets go ask Leonard about the dirt and the two old keys. And get his opinion on what we should do to prepare for the full moon. And if he doesn't know the answers then ask if he knows anyone who would know the answers. I'm sure he'll expect us to have questions like these.

My guess is that "weird dirt" is mixed with concentrated monster mana of some variety. How it got that way, I couldn't begin to guess. It's probably a trick that our grandpa learned from some other farmers or monsters at some point.


798006  No.395135

>>395032

We've already asked him about the full moon


cab6c1  No.395159

>>395135

Really? I'll read up a bit.


cab6c1  No.395162

>>395159

>>395135

Yep, you're right. I still want to ask him about those keys and the soil though.


d40cc8  No.395170

>>394973

Why what's wrong with having sex with farm animals? You have problems?


00e253  No.395171

>>395170

sage your posts faggot


dddb9a  No.395314

Sorry for the lack of updates and short update. I may have to make a pilgrimage across the country in a week or two and had to prepare that shit.

When in doubt, visit Leonard. You made sure everything was in order before heading into town, and once again you found Leonard in front of his house, this time tending to his garden.

“Well well.” He said with a laugh, taking off his gloves. “Do we need to get a hotline made?”

You shrugged and produced a jar of dirt you brought with you from the farm.

“There's something up with the soil at my place.” You explained.

Leonard narrowed his eyes on the jar and looked it over, tilting his head to one side. “It looks like regular old dirt to me.”

“All of my crops are growing faster.” You explained. “Faster than they should. This girl I know, Cassie's, she touched the dirt and said it tingles.

“That's…Hm.” Leonard rubbed his chin. “That's new to me.”

Leonard paced about, thinking, he seemed to be invested in this as much as you now.

“There is a man I know.” He explained. “His name is Herbert. He's not the most…Sane person, but things like this are his specialties.”

Leonard took a notepad from his front pocket and scribbled into it. “He lives on the outskirts of town. And I mean it when I said he was an oddball. He's not dangerous, though, at least I think he's not.”

You took the address from his hands. After exchanging some pleasantries for a bit, you say your goodbyes and head out on the road.

You found the place, though it wasn't easy. His house, or rather shack, was between two overgrown trees, camouflaged behind the bushes and leafs. It was quiet, you couldn't even hear the animals, and every brain cell was telling you you were going to get murdered… But Leonard vouched for the guy…

>Go in.

>Don't risk it.


46bad7  No.395317

>>395314

Go in.


0bb422  No.395318

>>395314

Fuck with the crazy. Pound on the door and yell "FBI OPEN UP!"


0bb422  No.395320

>>395319

The bots are learning and they

CAN'T

FUCKING

SAGE


1192d1  No.395326

Should probably knock first, then enter.


0dc2ab  No.395328

what are these bots doing here? can somebody get rid of them?


0bb422  No.395332

File: e70151efab1b65e⋯.png (21.2 KB, 500x233, 500:233, IMG_3295.PNG)

>>395319

>>395324


cab6c1  No.395349

>>395314

>Go in.

Do eeet.


dddb9a  No.395649

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, you've always wanted to try dying anyway. You approached the front door and went to knoc-

Suddenly, the door flung open and you were met with the sight of two barrels from a shotgun aimed back at you. You froze up and instinctively put your hands int the air, leaning back as the barrels were almost touching your nose.

A man leaned out to the side from behind the sights of his weapon, his eyes were large and crazy, he didn't blink ot take his eyes off you. His beard was unkempt and raggy, and his hair, or what was left of it, stuck out from the sides of his red trucker cap. He was chewing on something, you couldn't tell what it was. He was wearing a padded vest, with a checkered red button shirt underneath, as well as ripped jeans and a pair of boots that had seen better days.

“Alright, boy.” He said from between chewing. “Who sent 'ya?”

“Sent me?” You asked.

“Yeh, which gov'ment group you with? You a spook? A spy? Some'kind 'a military assassin come to kill me?”

“No sir.” You said, shaking your head.

“'den who sent 'ya?” He asked again.

“Leonard did, sir.” You told him.

“Leonard?” He asked.

“Y-yeah…”

“Well shoot, why didn't you say so?” He asked, putting his shotgun against the wall beside him. “Name's Herbert.”

You took the hand he offered you and gave him your name.

“Come on in, bud.” He welcomed you. “Take'a seat? Y'want a beer 'er somethin?”

“uhh, no thanks, I was sent here to get your help about the soil on my farm.” You informed him.

“Soil on the far-…? Yer Michael's boy aintcha!” He said with an accusing point.

You confirmed, Herbert laughed and slapped his knee.

“That ol' coot.” He sighed before changing his tone. “Terrible loss fer' everyone.”

Herbert rubbed his hands together. “'kay den, you bring any of d'dirt?”

You nod, handing him the jar. Herbert eyes it over, rubbing his chin before opening it up. He sniffed it and stuck his fingers in, pinching some soil and tasting it, which made you wince a little. You seemed to examine the taste in his mouth before mouthing “tastes like dirt to me” before looking at the dirt through the side of the glass jar.

“I had a monster girl help me on the farm yesterday.” You explained. “She said it felt tingly.”

“Tingly, huh?” Herbert pondered.

A moment later, he drew a pack of matches from his pocket, broke one off with one hand and then lit it against his boot. Without warning, he dropped it into the jar.

POOF!

You jumped back a bit, but Herbert didn't seem phased. The dirt let out an eruption of a small, purple, mushroom cloud that spread out from the jar and dissipated.

“What the hell was that!?” You asked.

“That's new.” He shook his head. “It doesn't usually do that…Unless its manure, then th'explosion is bigger.”

“Yeah, but what was that?”

“Not'so sures myself.” Herbert admitted. “Tells ya what. I'll hold on t'this fer ya. Do a little research, maybe a bit of…Experimentation. You head on home now, I'll's comes to ya, ya don't have to come to me.”

You sighed, you didn't really want to fight the crazy man over a jar of dirt.

“Alright, uh… Keep in touch, I guess.”

“Yeh, yeh.” He nodded, enamored by the jar. “Drive safe.”

You went back to your truck and sighed, there was still plenty of time left in the day, what happened now was up to you.


0bb422  No.395650

>>395649

>“Yeh, which gov'ment group you with? You a spook? A spy? Some'kind 'a military assassin come to kill me?”

>he dosen't ask if farm-boy is a Glow-in-the-Dark CIA nigger

Missed opportunity.


cab6c1  No.395651

>>395649

Where are we on the countdown until the full moon currently? Tonight or tomorrow night?


87a237  No.395662

>>395651

I think it’s tomorrow night


00e253  No.395679

>>395649

we should look through our house and try to find something we might be able to open with the key that one of the mice found for us.


cab6c1  No.395700

>>395649

>>395679

Lets do this. Look for old trap doors under rugs and other stuff conveniently big enough to hide a trap door. Could be in home basement or either of our buildings. Perhaps even a storm cellar or pantry nearby.


aa1e53  No.395746

Don't forget to also check the shed and barn for hidden doors and stuff.


dddb9a  No.396250

Returning home, you decided to once again search for the locks for these keys you have come across. You started in the house again, looking anywhere that might have something hidden, like a lock box or a trap door. After some long searching, you found nothing in the cellar save for a little box with a lock on it found under the bottom shelf on the wall, but the lock was already unlocked and there as nothing inside, it seemed to just be a keep sake of sorts, both of your keys were too large for the lock anyway.

There was nothing on the main floor, you checked for secret compartments in the walls, checked the closets, checked the closets again just in case, drawers, cupboards. The same was for the top floor, there was nothing to find. You thought that whatever it was, maybe someone stole it, but you actually didn't know what you were looking for, not that you could.

Was it a chest of some kind? Or a door? You didn't know… And you didn't know where to start.

The shed had nothing as well, and the barn held no clues.

Defeated, you returned to the house, but you still held on to some hope, you put the keys in the drawer of the desk in the study, to not lose them. But by the time everything was done, it was already getting late. And was time to go to bed…

-

A new day starts, and tonight is the night of a full moon. You still didn't know what to expect or even look out for. You watered your plants and cleaned up before planning out the rest of your day…


abdaf2  No.396265

File: 097faf5d65b799a⋯.png (62.21 KB, 250x250, 1:1, thinking emmoji paladin.png)

>>396250

Oh my. Block the door, I guess.


ab6c8a  No.396266

>>396250

Tend to the crops we have, do some more work getting the farm in order rent some movies or borrow a few from Rory, and turn in early, I guess.


cab6c1  No.396269

>>396250

Lets do a security sweep of the house. Do any locks need to be repaired or replaced? Lets get that done. Then see if we can't do any of those notice board tasks, which we could easily finish before nightfall. Then come home a little early. >>396265 is probably a little overkill, but we should take some extra precautions. Make sure all the doors and windows are secure and locked before we go to bed.


00e253  No.396306

>>396304

does this niggerfaggot just post here when he's bored? i don't get it


cab6c1  No.396316

>>396312

I recommend cutting off your dick and drawing animals ears on it, then fucking yourself to your heart's content. And sage your damn posts!


cab6c1  No.396326

>>396322

>Sage doesn't do anything good

You're wrong. Saging makes posts not bump threads to the front page. We sage so the thread is only bumped when the OP makes story posts. It pisses people off when you don't sage.

>and I'm not really into donating my time.

I have no idea what you're talking about donating time. You actually shouldn't even be posting at all if you're not participating in the CYOA. But if you must post, then at least sage.


b86e6d  No.396327

>>396322

>not politely saging storytime threads so people don't see your retarded newfag ass instead of an update

2

FUCKING

YEARS


b86e6d  No.396330

>>396329

Stop being a fucking faggot and sage your fucking posts.


cab6c1  No.396331

>>396329

It's more fun to actually participate in the threads, in my opinion. But why even gives a shit how you are treated here? You're anonymous. You don't HAVE an identity here. Fucking relax already.

And sage your damn posts in CYOA threads like this!


555de9  No.396334

>>396330

>>396331

Just report him and stop feeding him replies you fucking idiots


cab6c1  No.396335

>>396334

Just thought I'd give him a chance not to be a huge faggot. But he should clearly understand how things work now. If he wants to keep on being a jackass then good riddance.


0bb422  No.396357

File: 0b4fa73258b0a97⋯.png (59.97 KB, 499x277, 499:277, IMG_2880.PNG)

>>396250

Channel the spirit of Rogal Dorn and fortify.


00e253  No.396400


cab6c1  No.396413

>>396400

Nonsensical stuff at first. Then just spam and trolling, which was why he was banned, hopefully.


00e253  No.396416

>>396413

I see, good riddance.


abdaf2  No.396468

File: 52e9e262ced6d39⋯.gif (79.45 KB, 500x365, 100:73, spinning cat.gif)

What this guy said

>>396269


dddb9a  No.396931

A new day starts, and tonight is the night of a full moon. You still didn't know what to expect or even look out for. You watered your plants and cleaned up before planning out the rest of your day…

You still didn't exactly know what they meant when the full moon was explained to you. [experienced farmhand] because you're dense.

But still, you wanted to be prepared, Rory said that fortifying shouldn't be necessary, but could you trust her? What if she wanted to eat you? Is that a thing monsters do? You mean…They are called monsters, after all.

You decide that its time to maybe bunker down, but…You didn't want to be stuck in the house doing nothing all night. Rory said she likes movies, didn't she? Or something along those lines, maybe she can lend some to you for a bit? That's probably a good place to start…

You went into town, and it was…Upsetting. The sidewalks were empty and the streets were vacant, everyone seemed to be at home, the few people that were out seemed to be in a hurry, nothing frantic, but they weren't willing to stick around.

Rory didn't give you an address but her instructions were clear as day, following the road, it was impossible to miss.

You were actually…Kind of jealous of her home. A light house, and a very well kept one at that. It was a picturesque white, with red painted side linings and blue trimmed windows. The light house was a similar color and a red roof, you kind of wanted to go inside and look out into the ocean. But you'd probably have to ask before doing that…

You drove up the drive to her house and parked to the side, exiting the driver seat with a slam on the door and approaching her front door. You raised your hand to knock on the do-

The door suddenly flung open.

Rory was staring back at your surprised face, her eyes wide and her cheeks blush. Her mouth was open somewhat, but she quickly closed it a few seconds after making eye contact with you. She was wearing a baggy hoody and sweat pants, you were actually almost sad that she was covering her curves.

“Hi!” She said suddenly.

“Oh…hi.” You responded.

“How are you!?” She asked, letting go of the door and standing in front of the open doorway.

“I was, uh. Gonna bunker down for the night.” You explained. “Thought maybe I could borrow some movies…?”

“Oh sure, I got a bunch, you can take as many as you want!” She seemed frantic in her words, taking a deep breath and putting her hands on her hips.

“You wanna come in? You should come in, come on in, you can pick them out, we could hang out for a bit!”

She seems pretty adamant on this…


0bb422  No.396932

>>396931

I say we talk for a second, interrupt ourselves by taking out our phone, pretend to read a text and say:

>"Oh shit, gotta go. Mom busted a water pipe in her house and she needs help fixing shit. Sorry!"

Or any such excuse.


0dc2ab  No.396935

>>396932

>>396931

seconding this, as soon as we have what we need, we pretend someone sent us an urgent message, and leave as quickly as possible.


abdaf2  No.396942

>>396931

>Not tonight, I want to set some things up at my place.

I don't want to waifu her yet, let's explore our options more first.


16a009  No.396950

>>396931

We should totally go in, borrow the movies, hang out, and then go home afterwards while remaining blissfully unaware that Rory is trying to rape us but keeps missing her pounces/grabs as we accidentally move out of the way, duck, and evade by pure coincidence.


30450f  No.396951


cab6c1  No.396952

>>396931

I don't know that she'd rape us immediately or anything, but we're playing a very dangerous game for our virginity, by being there. I agree with >>396942 that we should explore our options a little more and make up some excuse to leave a few minutes after she gives us some movies.

I say we take this one last opportunity to ask her to be honest about what the deal is with monsters and the full moon, because so far everyone has refused to answer the question. Her current condition might make her a little more amusingly bold than usual. Then get the hell out of dodge with the movies.


f8daa7  No.396953

>>396931

>hang out for a while

Yes.

>>396932

>>396935

I'm good with noping out after a bit, but this seems like the kind of excuse our incompetent ass would manage to to fumble in front of a pretty lady. Let's just tell her we've only got like half an hour and then we need to go do responsible person farm type things. We're less likely to cock that up, since it's mostly true.


cab6c1  No.396954

>>396953

<Hey..uhh.. I need to go. I just found out my mom's on fire. I mean… my house is on fire. I mean, my crops are dying!

>Runs out crying


0dc2ab  No.396961

>>396954

now that i think about it a little more, i would not at all be surprised by this outcome


8c440d  No.396962

>>396953

I agree with this Anon; saying our time is limited rather then trying to make an excuse and that would be seen though easily and probably offend Rory.


e9400c  No.396975

>>396950

I vote for this. Go full romcom protag. As in

<I want you to bend me over this table and fuck my brains out

>I don't follow


9e0769  No.396994

>>396962

Let’s do this rather than lie to her over something like this.


3d1c77  No.396997

>>396962

What's more, think of the massive guilt the girl(s) would feel if they managed to rape us. We're not just doing a service to ourselves by fortifying, we're doing a service to them.


0bb422  No.397024

>>396962

Fool. Protag-kun is as socially aware as a brick. He'd fuck it up.


3f26bf  No.397054

>>396931

EXPERIENCED FARMHAND ACTIVATED

>rory is acting strangely

>she wants us co come inside quickly

There must be something she needs help with that she can't speak about. Is there an intruder?! Grab any weapons an [experienced farmhand] would keep in their vehicle, if any, take point, and enter.


dddb9a  No.397351

[Experienced Farmhand] She's acting strange…Tense, and on the edge. Something is wrong…Is there an intruder? Is someone holding Rory hostage!?

“Alright, I'll come in to “Hang out.” You agreed.

“Oh oka- I mean, good! Great!” She nodded, stepping aside.

You stepped in cautiously, not knowing what to expect. You wanted to go back for your tire knocker or iron, but you didn't know if you had time.

“Here, this way.” Rory beckoned you along. “I wasn't expecting company, sorry that everything is such a mess!”

You looked around, it was mostly clothing and exercise equipment strewn about. A burglar? She opened the door to her living room and you immediately jumped in with your fists at the ready, scanning the room for this intruder… Nothing, was he hiding?

“You're eager for those movies, huh?” Rory asked.

Her face was still red, and she was rubbing her left arm. Her breaths were deep and long, and she seemed to be avoiding eye contact.

“Huh…” You rubbed the back of your head.

“Acting like you were getting ready for a fight.” She laughed. “Come on, sit, sit!”

You nod awkwardly, looking around the room again before moving around the couch. But as you stepped to your left, you felt a wind against your back, Rory suddenly yelped behind you. You turned around and noticed that she was tripped slightly over the couch, like she leap at it out of nowhere.

“Silly me!” She laughed. “Just tripped over my own two feet!”

“Hope that doesn't happen when you run.” You commented.

“Only sometimes.” she said with another awkward laugh.

You sat down on the couch, not wanting to impose on her rather impressive collection of movies. The TV itself was surrounded by shelves, the back wall being covered in them, there had to be thousands of movies there.

“I like to watch movies when I'm home, nothing big.” She explained, sitting down beside you.

Rory clamped her hands against her pant legs, tapping them casually while still avoiding eye contact. It was like she was waiting for you to try something…So you spoke up.

“So, about the movies…”

Rory finally turned her head to you and looked you in the eyes. Without saying a word, she nodded energetically and then got up. She went through the rows upon rows of films and began to pick them out before you could even say anything.

“Here, these are all pretty good. They'll keep you busy!” She told you, dumping a tower of movies into your arms.

You began to look through them and noticed a pattern right away. They were all human on monster romance flicks.

“Uh…Well.” You coughed.

“Oh, right, stupid me.” She laughed, slapping herself lightly on the forehead. “Chick flicks, right? What was I thinking.”

Rory went back, again not letting you pick them out, she came jumped back on the couch a few minutes later with another pile of movies. These ones were a lot more agreeable, except one stuck out. It was still a romance movie, again with a human and a…Kobold.

[Experienced Farmhand] She must really like this one. You'll give it a try.

You spent a few more minutes talking to Rory, but she seemed antsy, you felt like you were intruding…

“Well…I better go.” You tell her. “It was fun.”

“Oh…Oh! Sure, yeah, sure! It was fun!” She nodded, hopping to her feet. “But we got stuff to do, right? Can't just putz around all day!”

You went for the door and put your shoes back on. With a final goodbye, you left with the movies under arm. Rory waved you off and then sighed heavily, returning to the living room. She sat down on the couch, looked around like someone might catch her before smelling the back seat where you were sitting.

“You're so weird, Rory…” She complained, laying on her side with both her arms clenched between her legs.

You went down the road and went back into town. Rory seemed weird…Guess thats what the full moon does, why is everyone so worried about that?

Maybe you should head home, unless you had other plans.


399d39  No.397352

>>397351

I can't see a better time to grab those fruits in the woods other than tonight, let's get some camping gear

Buy some midnight snacks on our way home and bunker down for a long night.


16a009  No.397356

File: 682cb6e07454dd5⋯.jpg (349.78 KB, 800x1200, 2:3, Kobold22.jpg)

>>397351

Rory is cute. CUTE! Will she spend the story's first full moon schlicking to the memory of Anon's scent?


3d5f84  No.397359

>>397351

Head on home, watch that movie, maybe start getting a clue.

>>397356

Yes she is. From her description though, I think she's modeled after the Monster Musume version of kobolds, what with the athletic bent and overly large mangrabbers in her description.


00e253  No.397361

>>397359

op said that it was more of a mix between mge and monster musume kobold, but with less furry-ness

>>394539


818f7b  No.397366

>>397351

Rory clearly seemed troubled, say she can come over if she is having any problems. Then I’d say head home, grab some food to survive and make sure there are no mice in your house.


cab6c1  No.397390

Can't say I'm too happy about how that went down. The fact that we showed up at all during the full moon is was misleading Rory with our intentions, pure as they may actually be. Rory IS cute like >>397356 says. Especially her clear reluctance to embrace her canine traits. It's like she is ashamed of behaving instinctively or having instinctual behavior. But we're lucky that she's like that, since it makes her one of the most trustworthy monsters we could possibly meet during a full moon.

>>397351

Lets read the god damn internet or something so we can learn what the full moon really does, if we're too shy to simply ask someone to give us a clear scientific definition of it. Maybe that Kobold romance movie will contain a clue about it.

>>397361

>>397366

Sage, faggots!


a1cf7c  No.397511

File: 8fb2b3b80e109f8⋯.jpg (32.96 KB, 540x496, 135:124, 8fb2b3b80e109f8a0626bca0bd….jpg)

>>397351

>[Experienced Farmhand] She must really like this one. You'll give it a try.

Nailed it.


abdaf2  No.397658

>>397351

this >>397390

watch that movie


b5b255  No.397775

File: 47a1a63be656009⋯.jpg (618.41 KB, 1280x1643, 1280:1643, 1558982667929.jpg)

>>397356

Rory's pupper dreams now


dddb9a  No.397876

Better to bunker down, you guessed. Going home was quicker than usual, considering the lack of traffic, not that traffic was ever a problem, but now even less so. The ride home was as casual as its always been…

It was past noon by the time you got home, and you made your preparations for the night… So you stood in the main hall of the house and took a look around. No locks were broken or damaged, the windows were all easily locked, and you did so. And finally…Just to be safe, you pushed some drawers in front of the front and back door. Now no one can sneak in and eat you while you're sleeping!

The day went on, the sun was beginning to set, and you had yourself a nice, hot dinner before settling for the night. You were about to settle down for the night, when you found a problem…You didn't have a DVD player.

You cursed, maybe you could have got one from town or borrowed a spare from Rory. But undefeated, you took another look around.

The top floors were devoid, all the closets and drawers were either empty or filled with your things. Luckily, you were more fruitful in the basement. On the very bottom corner of the back shelves, you saw something that caught your eye. A black box with slots and buttons. At first you thought it was a VHS player, but you quickly noticed the disc tray with the DVD logo.

It had RGB and power cables as well, it was ancient, but hopefully it worked.

After setting everything up, you pressed the power button, and a few moments later the logo appeared on your TV. You sighed with relief, your night saved.

You rummaged through the movies, and spotted the romance one Rory left with you. Looking it over, you decided to give it a watch. The DVD loaded up right away and played Ads from movies that came out years ago, but luckily it wasn't long, and you could soon get into the movie.

The movie was fiction, and told a story of a love that could never be between a soldier and a Kobold in a world where their societies were at war. There were “Male” Kobolds in this movie, but they were either just regular Kobolds dressed as men or guys with bad make up and props. All in all, it wasn't a bad movie, but it didn't really answer any of your questions…

You went through two more movies after that before you decided to call it a night…Nothing really happened, nothing out of the ordinary at least. You were put at ease and felt safe enough to try going to bed. You went to bed and slept without incident…

Day 2 of the full moon, you get up a bit later and water your plants. Their coming well, surprisingly well, they're probably going to be ready to harvest in a few days, less than a week at best. You were still surprised, but had no leads to work off until that crazy old coot came back to you with answers.

Outside of that, you noticed you were running low on groceries, so maybe its time to go to the store…


523a6d  No.397883

File: 215f001b5940e27⋯.jpg (69.4 KB, 466x466, 1:1, IMG_1136.JPG)

>>397876

>Outside of that, you noticed you were running low on groceries, so maybe its time to go to the store…

FORTIFY

POSITION

Do not leave the property. Hunker down, I'm sure we have food at home to last us a few days.


9e0769  No.397925

File: d3ded986bcd7160⋯.jpeg (85.37 KB, 800x600, 4:3, 713FF62B-F42D-417A-AA02-5….jpeg)

>>397883

This. We must hold this position against all comers


227855  No.397945

>>397876

Go and meet the demon mayor with some magic dirt. Ask her if she knows anything about what it could be.


cab6c1  No.397955

>>397876

Go to a library and learn about the full moon.


cab6c1  No.397959

>>397957

Fuck off trolling faggot. Did your last ban wear off already?


7e00b5  No.397975

>>397876

I’d say the most reasonable action would be to go out early and get groceries, rush back to our home and lock up for the night as well. Well unless more entertainment options are needed. We have a vhs player so we could watch some older films.


62b775  No.397983

>>397975

we should leave something on the doors to warn if one has been opened while we were gone, don't want to barricade yourself into a house with a hidden monster girl


798006  No.398013

>>397876

Go out early and get groceries, do any other random jobs that need doing around the property, and then spend the rest of the day relaxing.


9e0769  No.398027

>>398022

QUIT SPAMMING THREADS AND LEARN TO SAGE


84d2fe  No.398051

>Newfags are still replying

He only comes here for (You)s. Stop reacting to him, report and ignore his posts, and he'll move on to greener pastures.


3d1c77  No.398083

>>397955

It doesn't even matter that much if we don't learn about the full moon. We just gotta not get caught.


cab6c1  No.398089

>>398083

I know it's not absolutely essential or anything. It just kind of gets of my nerves for some reason. I get that he's a little socially retarded, but as a farmer he should be totally familiar with the concept of animals going into heat. It's a thing that farmers deal with all the time. It should really not be such a great leap for him to realize that is how the monstergirls are affected by the full moon. I also just don't care much for romantic comedy antics. Especially to the point that he's not just a little dense, but more like literally retarded in his lack of understanding social situations.


cab6c1  No.398090

>>398089

I also don't particularly like the premise that being a farmer inherently makes you socially retarded or something. I'm not a farmer, nor did I grow up in a farming family, but I'm from a relatively rural region. And I've met many farmers IRL who are perfectly normal outgoing socially intelligent people.

So far our character has been nearly sperglord levels of autistic in some situations. If I had of known it was going to be that extreme I would have voted for him to be a city slicker, or at least a suburb dweller.

But enough of my own autistic rantings.


3f26bf  No.398116

>>397876

Head over to the Antler and buy the cheapest most filling crap we can find in bulk. No point in fortifying if we starve during the siege.


798006  No.398127

>>398090

The total lack of social skills is meant to balance out the deep knowledge of agriculture.


d3d676  No.398615

File: 9ea7425ab3fe6bd⋯.jpg (456.04 KB, 877x959, 877:959, 9ea.jpg)

>>398127

I don't think Thanos would approve of this balance.


dddb9a  No.398742

Quick stops, get in, get out, no messing around. You got ready, and then got into the truck and went into town. The Antler was the only market in the three towns you were familiar with, so you may as well just head there.

The Antler was quiet, as to be expected, it wasn't all that lively when you were there the first time. But nobody was moving around, the store was very much open, but you couldn't see any of the employees. You grabbed a little basket and went to work grabbing some supplies.

Sometime into your shopping, you noticed someone behind the counter at the deli, sitting in a chair and rubbing her own arm. Taking a step closer, you notice it was Ako, she was mumbling to herself and moved from rubbing her arm to hugging her tails close to herself. She noticed you a moment later and her ears stood up.

“Oh, hello!” She waved at you with a smile. “What are you doing?”

“I'm…Shopping.” You told her.

“Yeah…Yeah that makes sense.” She went back to distracting herself before speaking up again. “Don't stick around too long, I mig- my sister might get some ideas…”

“Alright then…”

You heeded her warnings and got what you needed, taking paying at the till and then leaving almost as quickly as you came. On your way back home, you spotted the library… You didn't have a computer or internet set up, so this was probably your next best bet…


dddb9a  No.398743

>>398742

The library was, thankfully, open, it was mostly empty, but there was someone working the front. You went inside, looking down as you dusted off your shoes, only to look up and freeze in shock. Your heart skipped a beat at the sight of what, at first, you believed was some kind of giant spider. The abdomen was a dark, almost purple color, with a red streak that swerved like lightning. Each leg was intimidating, looking like they could stab through your with little problem. It was only after a few seconds you realized the person attached to it.

The upper, human part, of the spider was a dark haired girl with glasses, she looked young, and had light brown eyes. She was wearing an orange turtle neck and seemed to be focused on her novel.

She looked up at you, almost surprised to see you.

“Oh, hello there.” She greeted. “Need anything in particular?”

She seemed rather calm, not unlike the others you saw today and yesterday.

“No, I–” You regained your composure. “I was just gonna have a look around.”

“Alrighty…But don't stay too long.” She warned. “Things are probably gonna get a bit crazy on the streets tonight. It was quiet last night, but I'd still be careful.”

“I'll keep that in mind.” You told her.

She nodded and returned to her book, one of her legs lifting and then dropping on the gray carpet with a noticeable THUD.

You went down the aisles of books, eyeing each and every one and trying to find what you were looking for. Would that be in the animal section? Is that racist?

You eventually found what you were looking for in the biology section of the library. “Monster life and you!” it was called.

You found a nice quiet corner and began to flip through it.

You eventually found a section on the full moon and how it effects Monsters. Finally, your questions would be answered…Do they eat human flesh? Just get violent? What was this thing everyone was so worried about.

“Each full moon cycle, Monsters can sometimes go through a change.”

Here we go…

“Much like a menstrual cycle for human women, monsters ten–”

Wait. What?

You continued to read… Sensitive areas, heightened emotional state, flushed cheeks , a desire to find a male and-…

[Experienced farmhand] Its Estrus. They go through Estrus.

You almost screamed it in surprise, but stopped yourself and slammed the book shut. Your eyes were wide, and your lips pursed shut. It didn't occur to you at all… Sure, they had animal parts on them, but you didn't think they had…THAT.

You shook your head and put the book back, taking in a deep breath and thinking back on a few things. That explains why Ako was acting so funny at the Antler…And how Rory was at her place.

You being there must have been like a ticking time bomb that could walk waltzing into her house…

You had a sudden twinge of guilt, and with a deep sigh, you made your way out of the library. The spider librarian was still reading her novel, not paying you any mind.

“Have a good day.” She said as you opened the door, waving as you left.

You waved back and headed to the truck, reversing from your parking space and driving down the road back towards home..

-

The day came and went, you spent it indoors, finally understanding what was happening now. You made the proper arrangements before eating, spending some time watching some more movies, and then finally going to bed…

2:00 AM, the night went by again completely uneventful. You slept, curled up in your blanket…When suddenly.

Something fell down downstairs, the sudden slam jolted you awake. Your heart pounded for a moment in your chest as you stood up straight. You inhaled sharply through your nose and looked out through the open door of your bed room.

Something caught your eye, but only for a second, what looked like two glowing orbs flashed at the door way so fast, you didn't even know if you really saw them. Was it really there, or was it just your mind playing tricks on you after being so rudely awoken…

You should…Probably go check out what happened downstairs…Right?


4b57cf  No.398745

>>398743

FORTIFY

POSITION

Push bed against door along with anything else we can find. Hunker down, grab a bludgeon, and make papa Dorn proud. Autism is our strength.


9e0769  No.398746

>>398743

BARRICADE THE DOOR

GRAB GRANDPAPPY’S SHOTGUN

NO ONE VIOLATES THE NAP AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE


46bad7  No.398747

>>398743

>You should…Probably go check out what happened downstairs…Right?

This is how people die in horror movies.

>>398745

>>398745

I'm with these guys in barricading the door. I don't want to hurt anybody who breaks trough, considering they're likely not looking to *hurt* us. Anyway, block the door and then wait by the side of the window if we have one, since that's the next big easy entrance.


ac46d5  No.398748

>>398743

Stay very still and quiet, keep your eyes on the doorway. Try not to let them know you’re awake. Let them come closer as I don’t see them pouncing on us quite yet. I’d say some monsters would find it easier to take a man while he’s sleeping. When they get close enough, spring on them with the blanket, try and take them down and incapacitate them.

Also I do wonder who it is that came to the house.


524654  No.398750

>>398743

I don't think we'd be able to blockade the door at the moment. Whoever broke into our house is likely just outside our door since we saw the eyeballs. Getting up, Closing the door and dragging our bed against it would surely get them on on with a quickness.

Also we have more then one intruder. Something loud banged downstairs and we jumped immediately awake and saw eyes by our bedroom door. My guess is the trio of mice girls.

I say be proactive and defend castle and country, Grab a few bed sheets and go hog tie them all SneekiBreeki like


cab6c1  No.398778

>>398743

Let out a thunderous war yell, grab a blunt object to use for defense, and start turning on lights as you carefully explore the house to find the intruders.

>>398750

>My guess is the trio of mice girls

Good possibility of that I'd say.


27e2fa  No.398782

>>398743

Barricade yourself in your room with something to protect yourself with. Hopefully you could crawl out the window as a last resort, assuming there aren't more outside. If there's more noise, an ounce your presence and tell tell them to vacate the premises, or else and hope they don't call your bluff.


ac46d5  No.398783

>>398778

Now what if we got highly unlucky and more than two parties came after us on the second night?


cab6c1  No.398784

>>398783

Then they won't take us down without getting a solid beating in the process! We're a rough and tough farmhand. Not some NEET faggot who can't handle a fight.

You all are acting like a bunch of pussies.


ac46d5  No.398785

>>398784

Well if it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’re gonna get! I’m pretty sure the writeboi said that most monsters would have difficulty taking us down.


6f4354  No.398786

The obvious solution is to wrestle them.

The girl can't rape you if you're busy suplexing her.


6f4354  No.398788

>>398785

Also, sage your posts, dumbass.


00e253  No.398803

>>398784

>>398785

>>398786

>>398743

RELEASE AUTISM, WRESTLE MONSTERS TO THE GROUND AND THROW THEM OUT, THIS IS OUR CASTLE


70d55d  No.398807

>>398803

>>398785

This

Show them who's the boss of this barn


834651  No.398819

File: 50b58a8cd67fc05⋯.jpg (367.6 KB, 1280x960, 4:3, Antique_Handmade_Mexican_L….jpg)

Do we know how to rope? Do we have one somewhere? We oughta wrangle us some manamo, tie em like ya roping a calf.


00e253  No.398821

>>398819

exactly, surely we could activate [Experienced Farmhand] and use our wrangling knowledge to hogtie some intruders with rope or some tied bedsheets


524654  No.398842

Im happy some people with a bit more spine rolled in. I honestly thought we were gonna be afraid to confront some thirsty bitches who broke into our home.

DEFEND

CASTLE


cab6c1  No.398859

>>398842

>I honestly thought we were gonna be afraid to confront some thirsty bitches who broke into our home

Really. That's why I said we should let loose a mighty war cry and head out with some kind of bludgeoning weapon. I'm also pretty fond of the idea of wrestling them into submission. We're probably just talking about horny monstergirls here. Not regular home intruders. Regular rules do not apply.


3f26bf  No.398862

>>398743

>what looked like two glowing orbs flashed at the door way so fast, you didn't even know if you really saw them

Consider which this invader has come to burgle; our seed or our grape soda.


3d7808  No.398863

File: b9c5f8fb186230c⋯.jpg (121.09 KB, 600x604, 150:151, I hate these people.jpg)

Get grandpa's baseball bat, search the house


3d7808  No.398864

>>398863

forgot to sage fuck


7385fe  No.398866

File: 48155df2d618923⋯.jpg (50.07 KB, 500x371, 500:371, 1440284940406-1.jpg)

>>398743

>hot librarian arche-type spidergirl


ac46d5  No.398867

>>398866

Saying she didn’t really have a reaction she is likely already married.


97f83b  No.398869

>>398867

Sage your posts you cockgobbling faggot


ac46d5  No.398876

>>398869

Sorry man, didn’t know what that was. Still to new at all this, gotta learn ya know.


abdaf2  No.398881

>>398743

go downstairs with a weapon and righteous anger.

>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE SHIT?! GET OUT!

If it turns out to be Rory then calm down but give her the stink eye.


cab6c1  No.398885

>>398876

Everyone was a newfag once upon a time. There is a rule in /monster/ to sage your posts in CYOA threads like this, unless you are the OP posting. It's to stop from bumping the thread when there isn't any new content.


97f83b  No.398887

>>398876

>>398885

Everyone was new at some point, but anyone who posts without reading the site FAQ and the board rules deserves to be bullied mercilessly.


4b57cf  No.398894

>>398887

>he read the board "rules"

Anyone who unironically reads the rules deserves to be bullied mercilessly. Just learn them via osmosis like the rest of us.

Besides, they're more like guidelines


531dfc  No.398896

>>398894

Anyone who hasn't read the rules needs to immediately fuck off back to whatever gay nigger site they came from, because they don't belong nor will they belong. This isn't cuckchan.


958571  No.398900

File: b456214588f1d70⋯.jpg (361.81 KB, 869x1281, 869:1281, 15.jpg)

>>391187

No weed wacker or grass control hints of something grazing. Since Leonard does not speak of animals to care for then it's free ranging or intelligent. Did he have a service with someone bringing over their cattle (or themselves) to graze??

(Pic related….)

>>391373

Missing the road out of the town area… trust me as a former resident in a rural community which road lead out to the "big city" is a big deal. Also any rail lines? Does the town (Barnsley?) next to the water have a port, harbor or dock even small?


dddb9a  No.399326

>>398900

You're going to have to start paying me if you want me to list off every range road, dead end, dock, and homestead in what is essentially 3 Harvest moon towns mushed together.

You closed your door and put your foot in front of it, no idea how long that will hold, but you had hope. With blanket in hand, you removed the sheets and ripped them a bit, making longer strands for you to work with.

[experienced farmhand] You tied the knots expertly, tugging on them to make sure they will hold, and with a nod, you prepared for battle.

Without warning, you slammed the door open, launched down the hall, and leaped down the stairs. You didn't turn on the lights, not wanting to blind yourself. You heard yelps of surprise as you bellowed a low battle cry, flinging yourself at a humanoid shape in the dark. It struggled in your grip, but you managed to wrestle it down and tie its arms and legs together with one fell swoop.

A very female voice cursed as you left her on her stomach with arms and legs tied behind her back. You saw a second shape move in the dark and lunged forward, struggling with the second intruder for a moment before catching them in a hold around the neck. You noticed right away that your intruders were weaker than you…And noticeably smaller…And then it hit you…

The lights turned on, you flinched in pain as the world burned to life around you, and when your vision cleared, you were met by five eyes staring back at you, with the sixth currently in your grip. Very familiar eyes…Very…Mousy eyes.

“What the fu-” You stopped. “Are you serious?”

“Guys…Help.” The mouse in your grip wheezed, pulling at your arm and kicking her legs. “He's actually really strong…”

Cassie was standing the closest to you, it was her pony-tailed friend you had in a headlock.

Your eyes locked with Cassie's, they all had the same flushed cheeks that Rory and Ako had.

“Okay…” she gulped. “Lets be reasonable about this…”

Be reasonable?


4b57cf  No.399329

File: b87b6d351ace1d2⋯.jpg (51.63 KB, 480x480, 1:1, IMG_3379.JPG)

>>399326

Tell them to take their friend and pic related before we call the cops. Willing to give them one more chance to not fuck their lives up. Three strikes.


a1cf7c  No.399331

>>398896

>>398894

You're both wrong, the true answer is lurk more


10b7c3  No.399335

File: 08e8c7b75ba3bf9⋯.jpg (172.98 KB, 1113x1187, 1113:1187, __nazrin_touhou_drawn_by_m….jpg)

>>399326

These girls need to be shown that there are consequences for breaking and entering, but I'm not willing to turn them over to the cops just yet. Given them a stern lecture, tell them that they get one more chance and that if they really want a relationship and aren't just horny, then you might be willing to hear them out. Maybe think up some work they can do around the farm that demonstrates their mousewife qualities.


3f26bf  No.399355

>>399326

Fucking hell, girls. We already talked about this. What would've happened if you got caught in the middle of the night in some pervert's house?


ac46d5  No.399356

>>399326

Get out, simple enough. They need to leave tonight or were going to force them outside tonight back through the same window they came in through.


524654  No.399358

>>399355

I like this idea.

and also this

>>399356

Because wanting to call the cops to remove them from our home seems like a beta move when we can easily do it our self. Try to pick their brains a bit an figure out what they were thinking would happen.


27e2fa  No.399359

>>399326

Ask them how they got in and then tell em to fuck off.


cab6c1  No.399370

>>399326

>Be reasonable?

Tell them to give you three good reasons why he shouldn't hop tie them all, then put them on the town square with a sign that says they were naughty during the full moon?


cab6c1  No.399386

>>399370

>why he shouldn't hop tie them all

hog* tie


8c435b  No.399403

>>399326

<time for the strong or smart conclusion to their decision

<since they weren't smart, they'll have to get strong

>"Y'all are back? Guess y'all want to get sweaty then huh?"

>hardline labor till sunrise

>rocks out of the fields

>repainting the barn

>checking every fence post

>cleaning and dusting everything in and around the house

>etc. Etc. Etc.

<step in and help if it gets to be too much, but ultimately they must be punished


cab6c1  No.399411

>>399403

>"Y'all are back? Guess y'all want to get sweaty then huh?"

Indeed, they owe big time after this little stunt. They knew what they were getting into. It could be that they simply like spending time around us. In that case, we have chores that need doing.


abdaf2  No.399552


07eb8d  No.399573

>>399326

Whatever happens needs to be quick. If mousegirls have too long to think, they’ll realise that if they charge all at once they could still be a problem. Feet shouldn’t be touching the floor. Out!


798006  No.399864

>>399326

Call their parents and let them know that if this happens again the police are getting called.


798006  No.399865


cab6c1  No.399866

>>399864

>>399865

I'm pretty sure that they are mostly adults. They are just behaving like children. Though the prospect of embarrassing them that way might be effective to some degree. I think it would be even more effective to threaten to tell the whole town about them. And use that to blackmail them into doing farm work for us. I'm sure the mice already knew there was a good chance that's what would end up happening anyways.

Also, you can delete your posts right after you post them. That even un-bumps a thread if you forget to sage, I've read. It may be too late now since you've made another post, but I'm not sure.


798006  No.399940

>>399866

I wasn't aware that you could unbump posts.


dddb9a  No.399956

You took in a deep, long, sharp breath through your nose and rubbed your eyes. With crossed arms, you looked down each and every one of them, making sure to glare at Cassie last. She seemed to jolt at your glare, but she didn't move.

You finally let go of the other mouse, who gasped for air and fell to the ground, rubbing her neck. You heard her say something about your grip under her breath before joining the others.

“Okay so…” You sighed. “Why me?”

“We thought you'd be easier to ge-” The pony-tailed mouse beside Cassie spoke up before getting smacked in the mouth.

“Because I'm isolated.” You finished. “Right.”

“Well its not all that.” Another one added. “It was Cassie's idea to “visit” you tonight.”

“H-hey!” Cassie went redder than she already was.

“So, you're not just here because the moon made you horny?” You asked with suspicion.

The group remained quiet, until one raised her hand.

“I'm here because I'm horny.” She admitted honestly.

You stood in silence, looking at the honest mouse girl with your arms crossed.

“Yeah, me too.” Another one admitted.

“I'm kind of liking this whole tied up thing now…” The one you hog tied also admitted.

Cassie suddenly hushed her friends, though it was obvious why they were there.

“L-Look, we'll just be on our way, okay?”

As she turned to leave, you spoke up. “Hold on…”

Cassie's tail stood on end, her ear twitched and she turned around slowly to look at you. “Y-yeah?”

“Before you do anything stupid again. You may as well work some of that frustration off.”

The mice girls suddenly became excited, looking at one another before looking back to you with expected grins.

“I have some work that needs doing outside.”

Their expressions suddenly turned to horror and disappointment. You saw them look to one another, no doubt deciding if they could maybe take you down and just risk the jail time. But after looking at your stature, they decided against it. After a little bit of bartering, they gave in and followed you outside.

You spent the night with them, making sure they didn't slack off, or the best you could work with how little sleep everyone was getting. Since the shed and barn were mostly done, it was easier to just send them into the field and do other work, ripping weeds and removing large rocks mostly, not point in tilling the fields, at least not yet.

By the time the sun rose, everyone was out like a light somewhere on the property. Two of the girls were sleeping in the hay bales in the barn, the one you had tied up earlier was just lying on her back in the field, you found two more sleeping on the porch, and finally Cassie, who was curled up on the stairs leading into the house…

You were tired as well…Obviously… But.

You decided whether you should just leave them lying around…


abdaf2  No.399963

>>399956

get some blankets. wrap each of them in a blanket and carry them to either your couch/spare bed or hay bales. it will be cute!


3f26bf  No.399965

>>399956

Grab some blankets and make a bed on the living room floor for them. Mice like that kind of stuff, right?

>I'm kind of liking this whole tied up thing now…

Okay that's funny. She gets the couch.

Once they've all woken attempt to get the idea of 'finding someone to spend the rest of their lives with' rather than 'we're horny, lets seduce that guy we met once or twice'.

They also have to eat all the eggs.


cab6c1  No.400012

>>399956

>>399965

>Grab some blankets and make a bed on the living room floor for them. Mice like that kind of stuff, right?

Do this, and leave some cheese. That will probably annoy them a little. Forget the eggs. Then lock your bedroom door, and sleep half the day.


cab6c1  No.400015

>>399956

>>400012

There's little point in lecturing them all the next day, like a prude. But you should at least text Cassie and tell her that this is definitely NOT the way to go, if she's wanting to get on good terms with us. There are much less illegal and dangerous ways of getting to know us.


07eb8d  No.400053

>>399956

>>399963

Like the idea of making a comfy little mouse nest for them, the gesture should be appreciated. Seems like the barn would be better in case we end up falling asleep with them in the house.

I think it’s important to talk to Cassie, too. If they can get in, so could someone else.

>I'm kind of liking this whole tied up thing now…

Mental note: no spanking of the mousegirls.


dddb9a  No.400176

Well…Can't just leave them lying around.

Heading back inside, you go looking around for blankets to hand out for your “guests”. Luckily, you knew you had a few, extras you brought from home and a few left behind in the house, you wrangled six of them and got to work.

You could feel the pressure on your eyes, and the force on your body begging you to go to sleep, but you've been through worse, you could tough it out. The weather outside seemed like it would be nice all day, so leaving the two in the barn probably wouldn't hurt. You put a blankets over them, with the second immediately bundling and curling up under the blanket with a content sigh.

Next, you went into the field and tried to pick up the mouse girl that fell asleep in the field, but every time you tried she hapaered something under her breath and batted your hand away. After the fourt time you simply shrugged and put the blanket over her. Hope she likes beetles.

The next two were much easy to handle, with one even wrapping her arms around you like a child as you carried her in. At first you wondered if it would be easier to put them all in the Farmhand house, but it was too late now, and you weren't willing to carry six women, no matter how small, all the way over there in your condition.

Instead, you put the two on the couch and gave them blankets before returning to Cassie. She was curled up where you left her, still sound asleep. She was the easiest to carry, even if she didn't wrap her arms around you, but instead curled up in your arms, her tail flicking back and forth as you carried her up stairs and laid her down in the guest room. She turned over in her sleep after you draped the blanket over her, completing your task.

You rubbed your eyes and sighed, it you could barely keep going, but you still found it in your power to return to your room.

First things first, you went to lock your door, only to find that the old fashion knob didn't really have a lock. You were too tired to care, however, but you did wonder how grandpa managed all these years…

Finally, you stripped down to your boxers and shirt, and fell into your bed with a loud sigh. After tucking in, the world around you grew dark, and you drifted back to sleep.

The sun was barely peaking over the horizon when you went to sleep, you didn't know how long you slept, but it was high in the sky when you were disturbed, so perhaps noon? You heard a knock on your door, and could only open a single eye halfway.

“Nnhuh?” You asked, looking around the room.

The door opened and you turned your head to it. You were still too far gone to make any rational decisions that weren't just you mumbling orders that only made sense in your head.

“Hey.” It was Cassie at the door, she stepped into your room and closed the door behind her.

“Oh. hi.” You greeted her, your eyelids moved in a half blink, and half trying to stay open.

“Just wanted to say, sorry for breaking into your house…A second time.” She said.

“Its okay.” You didn't know if you meant it, but your brain was running on auto pilot at this point.

“Thought I could make it up to you.” She said. “You know, for not calling the cops.”

“How?” You asked.

You saw a blur move around your room. Suddenly, you felt your blanket rise and then drop again. There was a weight on you, sitting on your waist. It was a pleasant sensation, and you closed your eyes to go back to bed.

Then you realized what had just happened, and like someone switched the ignition in your brain, your eyes suddenly opened wide, and you sat up against the back of your bad. You felt two hands press against your chest, and something that felt like a tail brush against your bare legs under the blanket. Cassie straddled you, looking deep into your eyes, she wasn't panting or flustering, but seemed rather calm in her actions.

“Come on, what do ya say?” She asked you.

[Experienced Farmhand] You froze up completely, the heart in your chest pounding furiously, like it wanted to get out. You breathed sharply through your nose, but even that was shakey. You didn't know what to do…

Cassie's hands brushed up your chest, wrapping her arms around your neck and pulling herself close. Her lips were only a sliver away from yours, her breath warm against your mouth.

“It'll be like nothing happened.” She whispered. “Tomorrow we'll just…Go about our days as usual. What do ya say?”

You fought every fiber of your being to not just squeak like a jittery farm rodent. You tried to find it in yourself to answer her…


10b7c3  No.400178

>>400176

Not if it'll be "like nothing happened." I won't accept anything less than absolute commitment to a relationship.

We're over the bump limit. You should start a new thread.


90b9ea  No.400181

>>400176

No sell. This isn't how relationships work, and we were raised better than this.


cab6c1  No.400182

>>400176

>Nope nope nope

>Remember she broke into our home twice

>Get mad that she still hasn't learned her lesson

This is probably what she has been planning all along. She doesn't get to break into our house, twice, AND still get laid. We truly know little more than her name, and she's done nothing to make herself appealing. Even if we are autistic, we can at least have some damn standards.


cab6c1  No.400183

>>400176

>>400178

>We're over the bump limit. You should start a new thread.

OP, if you make a new thread, then link to it here.


798006  No.400193

>>400176

Disregard mouse thot, stay pure for kobold.


ac46d5  No.400194

File: f29381f5d9d2419⋯.jpeg (31.26 KB, 244x325, 244:325, 782A6101-B38C-4982-A148-9….jpeg)

>>400176

Thieving thots get out. If we’re getting anybody it’s that cute kobold.


07eb8d  No.400228

>>400176

That mousegirl is obviously desperate for a size 9 boot right in the ass. I say give it to her.


3f26bf  No.400277

>>400176

Only my wife(s) gets my virginity!


0532f5  No.400278

>>400277

>spoiler

How would that work? You have but one virginity.


3f26bf  No.400282

File: 8cc5479cd6a72d8⋯.jpg (115.35 KB, 339x444, 113:148, 8cc5479cd6a72d8ea439416625….jpg)


3f26bf  No.400311

NEW THREAD

>>400310




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / agatha2 / animu / choroy / dempart / f / femdom / pokemon / sonyeon ]