[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abc / agatha2 / arepa / britfeel / colombia / jp / nofap / wooo ]

/nep/ - Hyperdimension Neptunia

Now with 100% more Nepping
Winner of the 75nd Attention-Hungry Games
/caco/ - Azarath Metrion Zinthos

March 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 35c0a707a9d40b0⋯.png (1.08 MB, 1271x720, 1271:720, 0025.png)

f4de50  No.4966

After escaping from the prison, will you end up in one again? Time to find out! The next part of the 'Another quest' is here!

Chapter Three

You wake up to the sound of loud moans. You're still a little bit dizzy, but at least you can open your eyes now and look around. The first thing you notice is Yumi and Taro across the room, doing something. What they are exactly doing, you can't tell, since a piece of furniture blocks most of the view, but based on the sounds they make, it's probably for the best.

It's time to move on to the second thing you notice, namely why you're standing when you just woke up? The answer is simple: you're chained to the wall. You're also naked and gagged. You can't say you're completely surprised given the circumstances, you kind of expected this… you just hoped she'll be a bit more gentle with you. You check out the chains and the cuffs used to secure you to the wall, but they're made from some kind of metal, it's not like you can escape without getting hold of the keys. The latter seems equally unlikely, since you can barely move an inch. In short, you can't do anything other that producing muffled sounds and jerking the chains.

4f2a72  No.4968

>>4966

WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS

FLAY WILDLY


eae125  No.4969

File: f9d134670c00681⋯.png (796.82 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, Nepgeardam.png)

>>4966

At this point my trust towards women are plummeting

There's nothing else we can do but flail wildly


9f2863  No.4970

Alternatively we could remain calm. We might need our energy, let's not waste it just to make a bunch of noise


0fb7b5  No.4971

>>4970

That's true I suppose let's get a feel for what we're feeling

Is our benis in check, do we feel dry, is any part of our body in considerable pain or discomfort

Is our vision blurrier than usual, can we still breathe relatively well

Are our legs also chained? Our arms for sure are chained but we're standing up so legs can go either way


f4de50  No.4972

(Wow, so many players, what happened? I'm going to answer >>4971 until you figure out what you want to do)

Your penis is fine. The chains hold you firmly in place, with both your legs and arms spread apart in a not too comfortable position, but other than that you don't feel any pain. Due to the gag, you're constantly drooling and your throat became dry.

Your vision is a bit blurry, but it's already better than it was just after you woke up, hopefully it will return to normal in a few minutes. Your breathing is normal.


9f2863  No.4973

We need to wait, Yumi's unstable but not "I'm going to kill you" unstable. If we keep calm maybe we can notice something to help us get the fuck out of here …. hey what does the room we are in look like?


eae125  No.4974

>>4972

Alright, let's wait it out. But if nothing happens within 10 minutes I vote to flail and shout with the gag


f4de50  No.4975

>>4973

>>4974

Let's see if I will still have any followers tomorrow…

You remain at the wall (like you have any choice), and look around. It looks like you're still in the same room, and the door is right in front of you…

Yumi and Taro continue to do whatever they were doing for some time, but since you don't see a clock, you can't tell the exact time. Suddenly Yumi raises her voice and lets out a loud shout, then they both fall silent.

"Good boy," Yumi says. "Just a second, I'm going to check that Anon guy."

You think maybe you should fake sleeping, but a pinch to your cheek prevents your plan from succeeding.

"E-hehe, you're awake! I'll have to take care of Taro, but I'll be back in a few minutes, just wait patiently."

She looks happy and playful, unfortunately you don't feel the same level of enthusiasm. She's still wearing the same set of clothes, except that the upper part is missing, leaving her boobs exposed. Before you could inspect her further, she turns away and disappears behind the furniture again.

"It looks like Anon woke up, so you can have some rest. Let's go back to your cage."

A minute later she returns, this time with the full set of her clothes.

"Hehe, I'm back, Anon. You know, I really wanted to do this in a more civilized way," she starts to poke at your chest while continuing, "but you were really mean to me, and wanted to leave. But don't worry, I can be merciful, just do exactly what I say, and I might even reward you in the end, hehe. Now where to start… you know, I'm in a good mood now so I may even listen to your preferences, if you have any. Of course, you won't be able to say anything with that ballgag, that's a lovely part of this situation… aww, you're so cute when you're trying to look angry, Taro never does that. You know, I originally only wanted this to be a one-night stand, but if you're this cute, I might decide to keep you, hehe. But enough of this chit-chat, let's go back to business. I'll start to say some options, and you'll nod or shake your head depending on how much you would like each option. So, if you're into more hardcore stuff, we can start with a good whipping, maybe some kind of CBT… that's cock and ball torture, if you don't know. Alternatively, we could start with a more gentle approach, I have some cute nipple clamps, then maybe I could suck you while stimulating your anus with a vibrator. Oh, it's not in this room, but I can bring some candles if you really want to feel the hot wax on your body."

(Reply with your reactions during the last part of the speech.)


9f2863  No.4976

Yeah Hell no to the CBT


eae125  No.4977

File: a7a2d9d353bc71c⋯.gif (1.48 MB, 264x320, 33:40, Screaming Externally.gif)

>>4975

Shake head

Angrily


f4de50  No.4978

>>4976

>>4977

You shake your head after each suggestion, especially after CBT.

"Boo, I'm trying to be nice and you're mean again. Just to be clear, no part of the previous list is optional, I just wanted to start with things you like before moving on to the more unpleasant options, but since you failed to give me any answers, I'll have to go my own way. … Oh, come on, make that angry face again! Rawr! … Haha, you're a funny guy. Let's start with something simple then…"

She turns away, and shortly returns with some small instruments in her hand.

"Look, I brought two small bells. I'll just clamp it to your nipples…" She then clamps the first one to your left nipple and…

"AAAARRGGGHHH" you would scream, but the gag muffles your sounds. You have no idea what these clamps are made of, but if she leaves it on for more than a few seconds, your nipples will become 2D, that's for sure.

"Hey, stop that act! Of course, I set the clamp to maximum pressure, but a guy like you should barely notice it. Here's the other…" Another clamp, another sudden pain. "Now you're much cuter. Just shake your body, and the bells will ring. It's very fun! It looks like you like them, so let me bring something…" You wonder what kind of definition of 'fun' or 'like' she has, because you have completely different views about them.

She returns with another set of clamps, but they have something else attached to them. They look like weight.

"Back in the old days, when digital scales didn't exist, people used weight like these to measure mass. They're pretty useless these days, but it's a great way to increase the pain produced by these clamps. Since your nipples are already occupied, I'm just going to attach them to your balls."

"What? Did I hear that right?" That is your first reaction, but you only need a few seconds to receive the confirmation. Two weights are being attached to your balls… the clamps are one thing, but as soon as she finishes with the clamps, she releases the weights from her hands… you can see the weights falling due to gravity for a few centimeters, until the little chain tightens… "AAAAAAAAAA" It's hard to describe what you feel now, it's about as pleasant as being kicked at the crotch by some martial art master, you'd collapse on the floor if you weren't chained to the wall.

"Hehehe, let me help you a bit with your problems."

Without further notice, she starts to stroke your penis. It could be a pleasant feeling, but not when you have two fucking heavy swinging objects attached to your balls, but she doesn't seem to mind it. When your penis becomes erect, she stops and starts licking it while massaging your balls with her hands. Finally, she takes your member into her mouth and starts to suck it, while continuing to stimulate the head of your dick with her tongue. Too bad the pain masks most of the pleasure, your mind is going blank, you can't think straight in a situation like this. She continues sucking you, you're almost on the edge, you're about to cum, you just need one more thrust… but she suddenly stops.

"I hope you didn't think I'll let you cum, after all you did. You have to earn it, and to be honest, all you did was utterly mean things. So, onto the next point…"

She picks up a whip from a nearby table.

"So, I'm pretty sure you know what comes next. You were a very bad boy, so I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll remember forever. I'll beat you until you'll perform all my whims, without questions!"

She starts to swing the whip, you close your eyes… you don't know why, maybe you think it'll be less painful if you don't see it? You completely lost your ability to thinks straight. The blow will arrive any minute now and you can't do anything, only a miracle could save you now…


f4de50  No.4979

>>4978

"*Knock-knock*" Somebody knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Yumi asks.

"IF. Do you know where is Anon?"

"I think he went into the city to do something."

WHAT IS THIS LIE?! You're filled with indescribable amount of rage, you start furiously flailing and shouting, you flail so hard that it's feared you'll break something, you shout so loud even that gag can't muffle it, only make it indecipherable.

"What is this?"

"Just Taro making a fuss, don't mind it," Yumi answers while trying to hush you, without any effect.

"Taro? No, something is off… Hey, unlock the door!"

"I… I can't."

"Why?"

"You wouldn't like what's here."

"I don't care, open it!"

"I told you, it's not possible."

*CRASH*

The door smashes as IF enters the room. A stupid lock won't stop the Wind Walker of Gamindustri. IF takes a second to survey the situation, before a loud "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE YUMI?!" leaves her mouth.

"We… we were just having fun…"

"FUN?! ANON, IS THIS FUN FOR YOU?"

You shake your head without even thinking.

*CRASH*

IF slaps Yumi so hard that she is literally sent flying, and crashes into the wall. She looks at IF with teary eyes, then she stands up and runs away. IF wants to run after her, but you stop her with a shout.

"Oh, sorry, I think I should rescue you first. Holy shit, what did she do to you? … Where should I start?"

"Mnggnngh!"

"Yes, the gag. Um, sorry, but I'll have to come close… Huh, nice bells you have here." She says while quickly poking one of the bells. "How this thing works, I wonder… oh, here is a buckle." She quickly opens it and removes the gag, you unintentionally start coughing.

"Oh god, are you alright?" she asks after you stop coughing.


eae125  No.4980

File: 65a34e192604bca⋯.jpg (576.38 KB, 2000x2000, 1:1, IMG_0804.JPG)

>>4979

Good lord, is this what I deserve after all of this? *cough* Probably. Thank you IF. The list of things I need to repay you back is ever growing…


9f2863  No.4981

"Please for the love of all that is holy, remove the damn weights"


f4de50  No.4982

>>4980

>>4981

"Good lord, is this what I deserve after all of this? *cough* Probably. Thank you IF. The list of things I need to repay you back is ever growing…"

"Cut it out, it was nothing."

"Um… But more importantly, please, for the love of all that is holy, remove the damn weights!"

"You mean these bells?"

"That too… but there are real weights, down there, they're much more painful."

"What? Oh my, I didn't even notice, I-I didn't want to look there, b-but… That bitch, I'm going to kill her! But first, let me remove these bells…"

"Argh!" You didn't though that removing the clamps would be painful, but it is: as the blood reenters areas from where it was previously squeezed out, it sends a sharp pain signal.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yes… just continue, please."

She removes the second clamp. Since you expected the pain now, it's not as bad as before.

She squats and looks at your member for a second before she asks,

"Hmm, sorry Anon, but are you sure you want this? I might accidentally touch you there or… um… something like that…"


eae125  No.4983

>>4982

Well, even if you release me from my chains I might just fall down in pain and still have trouble getting it off, it's your choice IF, I trust you completely on your decision.


9f2863  No.4984

>>4982

Iffy, for the first time in a man's life, He does not care if a cute girl touches his dick. Please, just take them off.


f4de50  No.4986

I've posted some meta shit in the old thread, please read it

>>4985


f4de50  No.4989

>>4983

>>4984

"Iffy, for the first time in a man's life, he does not care if a cute girl touches his dick. Please, just take them off. Well, even if you release me from my chains I might just fall down in pain and still have trouble getting it off, but it's your choice IF, I trust you completely on your decision."

"Are you trying to push the burden of decision onto me? … *sigh* I guess you won't change. Ok, I'll remove them, but I won't accept any complaints!"

"Please do."

She reaches to the weight and tries to remove them. She removes the first clamp without problems, but when she tries to remove the second one, the nail on her index finger accidentally touches your member. You normally wouldn't even notice it, but since she suddenly removed her hands, while saying "n-nothing happened!", it immediately became clear what happened. After a second try, she manages to remove the second weight. Finally, you managed to get rid of that horrible weight!

"I think only the chains are remaining. Let me see… arghhh!" She tries to tear the cuffs open with her hands without success. "No, that won't work, I can't open them without a key. Do you have any idea where could I find the keys? I hope Yumi she didn't take the key with her…"


eae125  No.4991

>>4989

If I could open my inventory somehow maybe maybe the generic key I got from the prison might work, but I doubt it… check on Yumi if she hasn't completely ran away


f4de50  No.4994

>>4991

"If I could open my inventory somehow maybe maybe the generic key I got from the prison might work, but I doubt it… check on Yumi if she hasn't completely ran away."

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute, don't run away."

"…"

You're now alone in the room. Since you can't really do anything, you just start to think about where did you fuck up your decisions, what did you do to deserve this…

"Anon, I've got bad news," IF greets you after returning a few moments later, "she ran away from the Basilicom. So, unless you want to wait here, alone, chained to the wall for hours until I find her, you'll have to open your inventory. Don't worry, I won't make fun of you if you have some childish or weird or whatever stuff in your inventory."

"Um, but I never tried to open my inventory like this…"

"Just do it! It'll work."

Having no better idea, you think about opening your inventory, like you usually do… and voila, it opens!

"See? I told you. Now where is the key."

"There should be a key chain somewhere… in the bottom left corner."

"Hmmm… I got it. Let's hope it'll work."

She grabs the key chain, tries the first key… it's not the correct one. She tries the second… no juice. But when she tries the third one, you hear a clicking sound, and the cuff's grip loosens a little.

However, things didn't continue as you expected. With a firm push, IF locks the cuff back into it's original position.

"W-What are you doing?!"

"Sorry Anon… but there's something I'll have to ask before releasing you. I wanted to ask this since some time, but I think the time wasn't right. Or maybe it's more like I didn't have the courage to ask you, only in a situation like this… I'm such a coward… Anyway, the question is, I have told you what I feel about you back in the alley. Now it's your turn. It'll probably hurt… yeah, it will, why would somebody like you give a fuck about a flat chested adventurer… but I'll want to hear the truth, so be brutally honest. Try to lie, and I'll leave you in Yumi's hands. And please, save the flattery for later, that's not what I'm interested in."


9f2863  No.4995

>>4994

If you had only saved me from those dogoos it would have just been admiration, I started turning into something more when you when you and compa stuck your necks out for me when you found out I was a runaway. Everything after that, to how you came for me when I escaped the underground prison. how I saw things you did that were just so … damn cute. When you cred over something happening to me when you rescued me from that prison,the way you clung to me when releasing you, the way you blush and get embarrassed. You are just … cute, and strong, and amazing. I suppose it would have been shorter to say everything about you huh?


eae125  No.4996

>>4994

I'd like to bounce the same question back to you then, why would someone as strong as you even care about someone as weak as I am?


bff6c9  No.4997

>>4994

And you're not a coward, a coward wouldn't work for the guild for a living, taking of fucking dragons and underground criminal organizations, A coward would never ask a question like that. You wanna know who's a coward, Yumi's a coward, Taro's a coward, George's a coward. It's understandable to be scared of emotional things, especial when they deal with things like this, where one word out of place can make you feel like the would should just end to end the pain.


f4de50  No.4998

>>4995

>>4996

>>4997

"I'd like to bounce the same question back to you then, why would someone as strong as you even care about someone as weak as I am?"

"I-I just… I don't kn… Hey, it's me who's asking questions, not you!"

"Okay, okay. Then where should I start? If you had only saved me from those dogoos it would have just been admiration, I started turning into something more when you and Compa stuck your necks out for me when you found out I was a runaway. Everything after that, to how you came for me when I escaped the underground prison, how I saw things you did that were just so … damn cute."

"B-but…!"

"No but! When you cred over something happening to me when you rescued me from that prison, the way you clung to me when releasing you, the way you blush and get embarrassed. You are just … cute, and strong, and amazing. I suppose it would have been shorter to say everything about you huh?"

"Hey, stop it!" she says, while trying to hide her blushing face. "D-Don't say embarrassing things about me!"

"And you're not a coward," you continue without giving too much attention to how she wants to stop you, "a coward wouldn't work for the guild for a living, taking of fucking dragons and underground criminal organizations. A coward would never ask a question like that. You wanna know who's a coward, Yumi's a coward, Taro's a coward, George's a coward. It's understandable to be scared of emotional things, especial when they deal with things like this, where one word out of place can make you feel like the would should just end to end the pain."

"… Are you sure? I-I mean… you know, I'm a bit lacking in assets, so I was always trying to make up for it by being a cool and composed person. But when you're around, it just falls apart. It's like, someone just erased your ability to think straight, and you'll end up doing embarrassing or stupid things. You know, like the fuss around my coat, or our little talk in the valley. Heck, it's possible that even what I'm doing now is stupid and pointless, but I can't stop it. It's like someone else is controlling my actions! I wanted to show you, that despite my recent less than fortunate actions, I'm still strong and able. Maybe I was trying too hard… there's no way I wouldn't notice that cat normally… or when that guy picked up his syringe gun…"

"Um, what? Did you…"

"Yes, I remember now… I remember everything. The symptoms matched Yumi's description. A few seconds later, I could barely stand on my own, then a guy jumped on me and it was all over… I collapsed on the floor, I could hardly move an inch. They dragged me to the van, I was already inside when I heard a loud sound from the outside. I suppose that's when you finally entered the warehouse. They quickly cuffed me to some iron bar inside the van, jumped in and drove away. The driver drove very fast, taking wild turns, but that didn't stop the others in the back from groping my chest, or ejaculating onto my face. One guy tore off my pants and would probably rape me, if the van wouldn't turn over a second later. I think I'll have to thank the CPUs and their timing… It was Blanc who found me first, but she immediately turned into a furious rage and ran after the fleeing guys. Vert came next, she tried to comfort me, but I don't know, something happened between us lately. Finally, you arrived…" She's almost crying at this point, but she continues. "I think it was you who unlocked my handcuff, right? I was too weak to stand on my own, fortunately I managed to grab you and… I don't think I ever felt that kind of warmth and peace before. When we arrived back in Compa's house, you laid me on the bed… I don't know why, but I thought if you go away, I'll never see you again. With all my might I grabbed your hand, like my life depended on it. Sorry that I bothered you with stupid things like that, looks like I'm completely hopeless. Anyway, I think you see now why I'm asking. I've been thinking about our relationship, and I don't even know what would be the best word to describe it… Strangers? No, we went through way to many things together. Colleagues? Friends? Something more? I don't know, simply too many things happened in the last few days and I still couldn't process all of them. But I know something, and since you don't seem to be an initiative person, looks like I'll have to ask explicitly. So," she clears her throat before continuing, "Anon, would you…" She's back to her previous, almost crying tone, in the end she asks with a frantic cry, "Anon, would you go out with me?!"


9f2863  No.4999

>>4998

I would love to … after you unlock the cuffs


eae125  No.5000

File: f74381ec88b8ed1⋯.jpg (453.69 KB, 1536x2172, 128:181, IMG_0972.JPG)


f4de50  No.5001

>>4999

>>5000

"Yes. I would love to…"

"Really?!" She dashes to hug you.

"…after you unlock the cuffs," you finish your sentence, but she doesn't seem to care about it.

"Thank you! I'm very glad you said that… you have no idea how much this means to me." She starts crying while embracing you. You look at her… aww, she's way too cute like this. You would pat her head or hug her back or something like that, but the chains doesn't allow it. The only thing you can do – and it's not like you wanted to do it, but you simply can't avoid it in a situation like this – is getting an erection. Unfortunately, it's not only you who notices it.

"Hey, Anon, you already want to do it? Don't you think it's too early?"


eae125  No.5004

>>5001

Um. I *am* naked, and being hugged by the girl I've fallen in love with. I'd think it'd be more unnatural if I didn't get one.


eae125  No.5005

So when are we going to wake up and find out this is all just a dream


f4de50  No.5006

>>5005

Do you really want it to be just a dream?


eae125  No.5007

File: 678512348c7613f⋯.jpg (220 KB, 701x1000, 701:1000, IMG_0930.JPG)

>>5006

Yes No. I'm always just slightly on the defensive when good things happen. A slight case of cherophobia.


f4de50  No.5008

>>5007

Looks like the encounter with Yumi wasn't bad enough…

>>5004

"Um. I *am* naked, and being hugged by the girl I've fallen in love with. I'd think it'd be more unnatural if I didn't get one."

"L-L-Love?" Your statement caught her completely off-guard, she can't decide whether she should squeeze you harder or try to hide herself. "I… That's… I mean… Let me just unlock you."

She hurriedly unlocks the two cuffs holding your legs. Finally you don't have to stand with spread legs… although you already feel that standing on your own will be… problematic. She continues to unlock the cuff on your left hand, then finally the one on your right hand. Just as she finishes it, you start to collapse, but you manage to grab IF, just like how she grabbed you after you rescued her from the van.

"Huh, all right big boy, you don't have to die here… Let me carry you to the bed."

She carries you to the bed and helps you to sit down.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah, I think. My legs just got numb after standing that way for a long time."

"That's… a relief."

Suddenly, she turns around and runs out of the room. "Wait!" you shout, but she ignores it. You try to stand up and run after her, but your current physical conditions doesn't allow that. "Damn."

Since you can't really move, you just look around while sitting on the bed. Now you can confirm it for sure, it's still the same room that you entered with Yumi. You find your clothes on the bed right behind you. Thinking maybe you should get dressed, you reach toward the clothes, but you're interrupted by footsteps. You look up, IF is back in the room.

"Why… did you ran away?"

"I-I…" she starts to blush heavily, "I brought you something… I hope you will like it."

She reaches her hands toward you. You see a little blue object in her hands, a small dogoo figure.


eae125  No.5009

>>5008

Is the dogoo figure, ceramic or plush?


f4de50  No.5010

File: af7647f5248c15b⋯.png (122.77 KB, 384x307, 384:307, Dogoo_Stuffed_Strap.png)

>>5009

Plush. Something like pic related.

You sometimes have questions that I totally don't expect


eae125  No.5011

>>5010

I legit imagined the dogoo figure to be like a ceramic dogoo figurine, like some teapot.

Anyway.

"Cute. While I can't say I'm too fond of them for absolutely demolishing me that day … I wouldn't have met you. So it was definitely a blessing in disguise… albeit a very painful one."


f4de50  No.5012

>>5011

>like some teapot.

No no no, it's much smaller that that, a few centimeters in diameter. Something you can attach to your keychain, or something like that.

Also a ceramic figure would break too easily.


f4de50  No.5013

>>5011

"Cute. While I can't say I'm too fond of them for absolutely demolishing me that day … I wouldn't have met you. So it was definitely a blessing in disguise… albeit a very painful one."

"I hope you'll like it. Hmm, listen, I think you should get dressed and… d-don't worry, I'll look away while you dress!" Just as she said it, she turns around and walks away. Not like it matters too much after what happened, but whatever.

You start to enumerate your clothes on the bed, but you don't get too far.

"Eeek! No, it's nothing… I mean, Taro is here…"

You look at the source of the sound, but you only see IF there. She runs back to and starts to whisper to you with a blushing face.

"He is in a cage next to the bed… He must heard all what I told you, right? Whawhawha, this is bad, what will happen if he tells the others? Damn it, why did I tell you all that things?!"


9f2863  No.5014

>>5013

"Let me talk to him"


eae125  No.5015

>>5013

Besides, why would it matter if he tells the others? Do you not want to let the others know what we … well, are in a relationship now?


f4de50  No.5016

File: 555c7fce52a4dbf⋯.jpg (242.01 KB, 700x825, 28:33, if.jpg)

>>5014

>>5015

"Let me talk to him."

"If you want to talk with a bound and gagged dummy go on, he's just next to the bed."

"Besides, why would it matter if he tells the others? Do you not want to let the others know what we … well, are in a relationship now?"

"WHAAAT? I-I mean, w-what you're saying is t-technically correct, b-but… No, you can't do that! Imagine what would happen, the mighty IF, the Wind Walker of Gamindustri just fallen in love with… No, no, no, everyone would start poking fun at me and um… they may even end up being jealous… It would be a complete disaster, even worse than what happened to you in the last few days!"


eae125  No.5017

>>5016

"So does this mean I should hide the dogoo keychain..?"

Is Taro even awake? And where the hell is Yumi, is she still alive?


f4de50  No.5018

>>5017

"So does this mean I should hide the dogoo keychain…?"

"Hmm, I don't think it's necessary. I mean, it doesn't have anything embarrassing written on it in huge letters, so just don't start to brag about it."

"Is Taro even awake? And where the hell is Yumi, is she still alive?"

"Do you consider a guy who can't move and gagged so he can't even speak awake? He is about as awake as you were when I entered the room. On the other hand, I have no idea what's with Yumi."


eae125  No.5019

>>5018

Let's go check up on Taro I guess

"Taro, you alright over there?"


f4de50  No.5020

>>5019

You crawl to the other side of the bed and next to the bed you find a cage, just big enough to hold a single person, who's sleeping or in a vertical position. Taro is inside, his hands are tied behind his back, he has a gag, and hardly enough space. He doesn't (or doesn't want to) notice you, he just stares at the bottom of the cage.

"Taro, you alright over there?"

He looks up at you, then without thinking he nods his head.


eae125  No.5021

File: 317dffdce2537fb⋯.png (295.68 KB, 397x395, 397:395, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5020

"Huh. If you say so. Anyway, did you hear anything that IF said? If yes, could you keep it a secret? Else, you know how strong IF is, right? If not, great, let's keep it that way. Incidentally, do you want us to ungag you or something?"


f4de50  No.5022

>>5021

"Huh. If you say so. Anyway, did you hear anything that IF said?"

He looks at you with a painful expression, then he slowly nods his head.

"Then, could you keep it a secret? Else, you know how strong IF is, right?"

He doesn't respond, but you can see the fear on his face.

"Incidentally, do you want us to ungag you or something?"

He just shakes his head, without too much consideration.


eae125  No.5023

>>5022

We gucci IF

Alright, I've spoken with Taro, he seems okay, he might be enjoying it for all we know.


f4de50  No.5025

(I guess the answer to >>5024 is no)

>>5023

"Alright, I've spoken with Taro, he seems okay, he might be enjoying it for all we know."

"OK… W-What? You said he's enjoying it? Are you sure? I mean, when I first met Yumi here, she said Taro's fine like this and he likes it, and I kinda believed it, but after what she did to you… I'm no longer sure."


eae125  No.5026

File: 6a991377534921d⋯.png (1.31 KB, 112x112, 1:1, cirgasm.png)

>>5025

(I'm sure the other anon will appear once in a blue moon)

Well, IF… Taro could very well be really enjoying himself there, I personally wouldn't enjoy being bound like that, but he might. We… better check on Yumi. If you could take down a dragon, I don't know what sort of damage you could have given her…


9f2863  No.5027

>>5026

Yumi fled bud. Priority number one is finding her again


eae125  No.5028

>>5027

She couldn't have gotten too far hopefully… and isn't she *in the nude*


f4de50  No.5029

>>5026

>>5027

>>5028

About nudity: she should still have that latex gear…

"Well, IF… Taro could very well be really enjoying himself there, I personally wouldn't enjoy being bound like that, but he might. But, Yumi fled, we better check on her, that should be our number one priority. If you could take down a dragon, I don't know what sort of damage you could have given her… She couldn't have gotten too far hopefully…"

"Hey, I only give her a little slap, she will be alright… Okay, don't look at me like this, we will go after her, but before that I want to check something quick…" She walks next to you and looks at Taro. "Hey, you didn't even ungag him. That's not how you ask somebody!" She reaches Taro to ungag him, he shakes his head in a protest, but that doesn't stop IF. "Taro, I have an important question. Are you fine like this?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I…"

"Cut that bullshit! Listen, after what she did to Anon, you can't say I'm on her side… to be honest, I could end up accidentally killing her if she would show up now. So Taro, I'm asking you again, are you fine like this?"

"It's not what you think, I'm really… hmm…" He pauses, looks around multiple times, the continues in an almost whispering tone. "Can I really trust you?"

"Yes."

"… Alright, I understand. Of course, I'm not fine. She's really cruel to me. She probably wants to take revenge for what I did back at the prison, and she's probably right, I deserve it, but…"

"How did she blackmail you?"

"Blackmail? What do you mean?"

"I mean, a guy wouldn't allow someone to treat him like this. What did she do?"

"Well, when Yumi decides on something you can't really say no, she'll have her way. At the prison, when I woke up I was already gagged and bound, and she wouldn't release me even for a second. When we arrived here, she immediately started to prepare my next torture. I tried to resist, but all you have to do is to stop paying attention for a split second, and she injects you. When I woke up, I was completely hopeless again. Ugh, and she has an interest in medicine so she started to experiment with various drugs on me… it's just horrible."

IF looks at you, without saying a word, but her face tells you she expects an explanation.

"Um, I can confirm it, Yumi used a syringe to inject me… I passed out a few seconds later, when I woke up I was already chained to the wall."

"I see… Anon, could you give me a hand? Let's release Taro from this cage."

"What?!" he says in a surprised voice. "Please, no!"

"We're going to save you from this hell, what's your problem now?"

"No, you must misunderstood me! Yes, I said I don't like this situation too much, but if this is the price I have to pay if I want to be together with her, I gladly accept it. Plus she would be really pissed if she found out that I somehow managed to escape."

"…" IF is completely speechless. She just looks at Taro, then at you, then back at Taro, unsure what to do now.


eae125  No.5030

>>5029

So you are considering this your penance for the sins you've inflicted on Yumi.


eae125  No.5031

>>5029

Taro is there an antidote to this serum? It's ridiculously potent, there has to be a way to throttle its effects or even cancel it out.


f4de50  No.5032

>>5030

>>5031

"So you are considering this your penance for the sins you've inflicted on Yumi."

"Umm, maybe? I just want to be with her, no matter the price."

"Taro is there an antidote to this serum? It's ridiculously potent, there has to be a way to throttle its effects or even cancel it out."

"You mean that sleeping agent? Unfortunately, I have no idea. I've heard that they are manufacturing it in a secret underground laboratory, but that's only a rumor. They never told us exactly what it is or how it works, just that if you inject it into someone, she'll be asleep in a few seconds."


eae125  No.5033

>>5032

They ever tell you where that lab might be?


f4de50  No.5034

>>5033

"They ever tell you where that lab might be?"

"Hidden somewhere in the ice fields of Lowee, I think. But as I said, it's just a rumor, it's possible that it doesn't exist at all."


eae125  No.5035

>>5034

Well a lead is a lead. Try to remember any other rumors regarding this, we're gonna try to find Yumi, hopefully without being stabbed by a syringe.


f4de50  No.5036

>>5035

"Well a lead is a lead. Try to remember any other rumors regarding this, we're gonna try to find Yumi, hopefully without being stabbed by a syringe."

"Yeah, I think you should get dressed, I'll wait for you outside… Oh, but before that, Taro, are you sure you're going to be OK? I mean we don't know where's Yumi, it could easily take hours before she returns."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll wait patiently for her. Not like I can do anything else like this…"

"*Sigh* Alright, I get it. Then…" IF stands up, but then Taro interrupts her.

"Please!"

"What is it?"

"Could you put the ballgag back? Yumi would be very angry if…"

"Okay, okay. There we go… is it OK?"

Taro shakes his head.

"Now what's the problem?"

"I think it's too loose," you answer instead of Taro, because, well, he can't answer. "I mean even my gag was so tight that it almost ripped my mouth open."

"So should I tighten it?" Taro nods to IF's question. "Fine. … Is it good now?" He shakes his head again. "Um, I'll tighten it even more but don't blame me if something bad happens to you… Now, I hope it's fine now." Taro nods. "*Sigh* With that settled, I'm going outside, I'll quickly collect my stuff, let's meet at the entrance, shall we?"

You check your clothes for anything suspicious, but it doesn't look like they were messed with. No traces of hidden tracking devices or things like that… heck, the cell phone is still in the pocket.

You get dressed and try to stand up, you still feel a little pain in your legs, but nothing serious. As you exit the room, you check the door, it simply broke apart. You better not stay in the line of IF's kick if you value your life…

You go down the stairs. Noire is still sitting behind her desk, doing her work. Is she so obsessed with her work that she didn't notice the ruckus you made upstairs? But since you don't want to bother her, you just leave the Basilicom and meet IF.

"So, what's the plan?"

"I think we should go into the city and ask around, maybe someone saw her. Oh, and if you don't mind, I'd like to make a few copies of the key I used to unlock your cuffs. Something tells me we'll come across these cuffs again. And Yumi… just what the fuck is wrong with her? I didn't want to argue with Taro, we have enough problems right now, but is she continues to be this reckless, she could end up seriously injuring Taro. Or worse, somebody else."


9f2863  No.5037

>>5036

I believe she was turned into a sex addict due to her time in George's prison, and gained a domination fetish when she first bound and gagged Taro. We may need to check her into rehab.


eae125  No.5038

>>5036

Well with what she's wearing she couldn't have gone too far unseen


f4de50  No.5039

>>5037

>>5038

"Well, with what she's wearing she couldn't have gone too far unseen. I believe she was turned into a sex addict due to her time in George's prison, and gained a domination fetish when she first bound and gagged Taro. We may need to check her into rehab."

"Provided we can find any professional, who can treat patients like her. Anyway, while we walk, could you tell me what happened between you and Yumi? Why did she chain you to the wall naked and all that stuff?"

You tell IF how Yumi wanted to have… ugh… sex with you, but you tried to refuse, while walking toward the city. IF is pretty shocked to hear your story.

"Horrible… Anyway, here's a locksmith, so I'd like to make a few copies of the keys if you don't mind. It will only take a minute, then we can start asking around for Yumi. How many copies do we need? There should be at least one on each continent, plus a few spares if some of us goes on an adventure on their own… so what about eight copies? Any objections?"


7e0403  No.5040

>>5039

Sounds like a good number to me


eae125  No.5041

>>5039

Keep each one safe all the same.


f4de50  No.5042

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d2)

>>5040

>>5041

"Sounds like a good number to me. Make sure to keep each one safe all the same."

"Don't worry, I can handle a few keys. Let's go."

You enter a small shop. IF walks to the counter and asks the shopkeeper to create copies of the keys.

"It will take about 90 seconds, is that okay?"

"Yes."

The shopkeeper takes the keychain, inserts the keys, one after one, into a machine. It makes a loud noise as it starts up, so you can't really talk while it's working, even thought nothing interesting happens in the room. About a minute later the keys start to fall into a small box at the bottom of the machine. The shopkeeper collects the keys and give it back to IF after she pays the bill. So much for being a locksmith, even you could do this job…

You leave the shop, and look around.

"I guess you don't have a photo of Yumi, right?"

"No…"

"I don't have either, we'll have to describe her. Anyway, let's go to the main square, it should be a good starting point."

You walk follow IF and a few minutes later you arrive at a big square. Even thought it's supposed to be the main square, it's pretty quiet, there are only a few people walking around.

"Hmm, let's ask that guy there. … Excuse me, did you happen to see a girl in a black latex gear and probably in a messed up state recently?"

"Hmm, yes, I think, about 10 minutes ago, she went that way…"

"Thank you!"

You start walking in the direction the guy gave you, but something bothers your mind.

"Say, IF, is it just luck, or you know something?"

"What do you mean? That guy just looked like someone who knows things like this. Anyway, if we follow this street… I don't like it, let's ask someone else too."

You ask a second person, he didn't saw Yumi, a third one gave you a completely different direction. You continue to ask people, but you receive contradicting information.

"This won't work. She's should be around somewhere near, walking around aimlessly. We're bound to bump into her if we…"

IF suddenly stops talking, and points her finger behind you. You turn around, you see a person in black clothes in the distance, running away.

"Fuck, she's running away. Let's go!"

IF starts running in the direction of Yumi, you follow her, but of course with your current stamina it doesn't take long until you lose them both. You take a moment to catch your breath, then start to wonder what to do when "your" phone rings. It's IF.

Roll time! 1=IF caught her, 2=IF lost her.


f4de50  No.5043

>>5042

"Where are you?"

"Umm, in front of a little restaurant, called Steamy Foods."

"Then turn right, then at the second street turn left, then after a few meters there will be a little alley to the right, come here."

"Alright."

You follow IF instructions, and after a short walking you end up in the alley. IF is standing there, with her claws drawn, ready to strike if Yumi tries to do anything stupid. Yumi is on the floor, pale and tremendously terrified. You also notice a syringe laying on the floor, not too far away from Yumi.


9f2863  No.5044

>>5043

Well minus the small scene we just caused, that went well. Let's grab that syringe for later, never know when we need a knockout drug right? or we could give it to Compa, see if she can make an antidote


9f2863  No.5045

>>5043

"Come on Yumi, just come with us, I should have mentioned to Noire that you needed help so this is on me."


9f2863  No.5046

>>5043

"I'm not mad at you, for the record, IF might be, but I'm not."


eae125  No.5047

>>5043

Dive for the syringe


eae125  No.5048

I say dive for the syringe before we try to talk because anything or anyone cornered is very dangerous.


f4de50  No.5049

>>5045

>>5046

>>5047

You quickly pick up the syringe.

"Oh, yes, she tried to stab me with that syringe," IF remarks. "But now that you're here… Yumi, do you have other syringes?"

"… Yes…"

"Hand it over."

She hesitantly opens her inventory and throws two more syringes on the floor.

"Be careful, Anon. She might have a few more tricks up her sleeve."

You take a brief look at Yumi, then quickly grab the two other syringes. Comparing them you notice that the one you picked up first is no longer full, probably as a result of Yumi trying to stab IF. You carefully place the syringes into your inventory before asking her.

"Come on Yumi, just come with us, I should have mentioned to Noire that you needed help so this is on me. I'm not mad at you, for the record, IF might be, but I'm not."

"What?! After what she did to you? … Are you trying to turn me into a villain or what?"


0441bd  No.5050

>>5049

"No IF I'm not trying to turn you into a villain. I was making a simple joke"


eae125  No.5051

>>5049

Just a joke, sorry, anyway, both of us are quite upset on what you did, but I wouldn't blame you entirely due to what you had to endure for who knows how long.

IF, are you alright? Feeling faint or anything? Was she able to get a hit in?


f4de50  No.5052

>>5050

>>5051

"No IF I'm not trying to turn you into a villain. I was making a simple joke, sorry. Anyway, both of us are quite upset on what you did, but I wouldn't blame you entirely due to what you had to endure for who knows how long."

"… Fine, I get it…" IF says while taking a step back.

"IF, are you alright? Feeling faint or anything? Was she able to get a hit in?"

"No, I'm fine, she only *tried* to stab me with that syringe, she didn't succeed… Anyway, Yumi, at least tell me why you did that?"

"…" Yumi just stares back at IF, blankly.

"*Sigh* I'm not going to hurt you, just tell me why."

"… D-Didn't A-Anon tell you?"

"I want to hear your version!"

"… Fine. I was… um… experiencing, but I managed to knock out Taro for too long… um, I think you saw that too… and after our chat, he was still asleep and I was horny as fuck… I tried to persuade Anon, but he just turned around and started to walk away… I was desperate, so I just stabbed him with that drug, but of course that didn't work out too well, since I ended up with two passed out guys, so I just stripped him naked and chained to the wall…"

"Hey, wait a minute! When you see a passed out guy, your first thought is 'let's strip him naked and chain him to the wall'?!"

"Um, yes? Is there a problem with that?"

"Of course there is! I don't even know where should I start… Maybe Anon was right and we will need to check you into rehab."

"Rehab… Yikes! It's that scary place with that doctors, right? Please, no, I don't want to go there!"


eae125  No.5053

>>5052

Did you have a bad experience with doctors?


f4de50  No.5054

>>5053

"Did you have a bad experience with doctors?"

"Fortunately no, but I've heard horror stories about their inhuman experiments. Only a few people returned, some of them missed a limb or two, others were just stuffed with some kind of drug that turned them into a living zombie…"


1fa711  No.5055

>>5054

IF you ever hear of this … I mean she does need help, but if she comes out in a worse state than she went in it'd defeat the point


1fa711  No.5056

>>5054

Yumi I promise you we wont send you to anyplace like that. I escaped a hellish institute, I would never send someone to another, even if I thought it would help them


eae125  No.5057

>>5054

…what kinda hospital did you hear this from


f4de50  No.5058

>>5057

(Um, your question became IF's question, hope you don't mind)

>>5055

>>5056

"IF you ever hear of this … I mean she does need help, but if she comes out in a worse state than she went in it'd defeat the point."

"No no no no no, I've never meant anything like this. Actually, where did you even hear about this? What kind of hospital is this?"

"The prison had a small section with a few doctors. They said it's there so if some of us get sick, they can send them there… but in reality, they used it more like as a place where they could dispose incorrigible people."

"… Is there anything that's not completely fucked up at that place?"

"Yumi, I promise you we won't send you to anyplace like that. I escaped a hellish institute, I would never send someone to another, even if I thought it would help them."

"Then… what are you planning to do with me?"


eae125  No.5059

>>5058

The good kind of hospital. Where they actually help people get better, not toss them away like trash.


f4de50  No.5060

>>5059

"The good kind of hospital. Where they actually help people get better, not toss them away like trash."

"… Do that kind of place actually exists?"

"Of course it does! Right, IF?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, it totally does," IF responds in a perplexed voice, "the clinic at Planeptune is a nice place. I personally don't know about the ones in Lastation, but knowing Noire I'm sure they're alright too."

"You don't sound too convincing… but while we're at, could you please tell me what's wrong? Nobody says anything, but everyone looks at me like I'm a big weirdo and now you want to send me to a hospital. Why?"


eae125  No.5061

>>5060

I think we're due for some explaining, but I think context would be wise. Do you think it's normal for a girl, to run around wearing something like that in public? If so, why?


f4de50  No.5062

>>5061

"I think we're due for some explaining, but I think context would be wise. Do you think it's normal for a girl, to run around wearing something like that in public? If so, why?"

"Um, I saw most people walk around in some kind of clothes, and, um, Compa also wanted to give me clothes when I woke up, so I thought it's normal… But if you think I should get naked, I can do that too, just give me a second," and with that she starts to pull off her clothes.

"Hey, stop it!" IF interrupts her. "Anon, I don't know what's your plan, but it doesn't seem like it's working."


61de18  No.5063

>>5062

"Yumi, I meant the type of clothes you are wearing, they make you look like your about to sell your body, or something along those lines."


eae125  No.5064

>>5062

holy fuck was I half asleep when I typed that

>>5063

Thanks anon


f4de50  No.5065

>>5063

"Yumi, I meant the type of clothes you are wearing, they make you look like your about to sell your body, or something along those lines."

"Sell my body? Hmm… now that you mention it, I barely have any money left, so it's a good thing, isn't it?"

>>5064

No, it was me who typed that post. Save for the first line…

And just a friendly reminder, she was a sex slave in an underground sex dungeon completely detached from society for 1.5 years, it's natural she can barely think of anything else now (or at least I think so, I never had the chance to keep sex slaves in an underground dungeon for years)


eae125  No.5066

>>5065

I know, I meant what the fuck was I typing feels like a train wreck now I re-read it

What?! Yumi! No! This is exactly why. This is not normal for girls to do!


f4de50  No.5067

>>5066

"What?! Yumi! No! This is exactly why. This is not normal for girls to do!"

"Boo, you're just like Noire now. You shouldn't do this, you shouldn't do that. What am I supposed to do? Just sit in a room, alone and quiet? You never try to have any fun, do you?"

"It won't work like this," IF responds. "Listen, Yumi, we don't have the time to tell every detail of how should a girl like you behave… but can you remember your life before that prison? When you were still living a normal life?"

"Before the prison… um… at the prison, they worked really hard on making me forget any customs I had before… but, yeah, now that you mention it, I kinda remember I had different kind of clothes back then… so you're telling me I should wear something like that?"


eae125  No.5068

>>5067

I think it's best for you to try and remember who you were before the prison. Do you remember where you lived before? Do you even remember who your parents were?


f4de50  No.5069

>>5068

"I think it's best for you to try and remember who you were before the prison. Do you remember where you lived before? Do you even remember who your parents were?"

"My parents? My mother… my mother is dead! She's dead because of these assholes! What are you trying to accomplish, you monster?!"

(Time to revert to a more regular posting schedule I think)


eae125  No.5070

>>5069

Oh, good, you do still remember some semblance of your past. What else can you remember, the things that these men have taken from you?


f4de50  No.5071

>>5070

"Oh, good, you do still remember some semblance of your past. What else can you remember, the things that these men have taken from you?"

"… My life… My life as a happy little girl… And Taro… Hmm, where's Taro? Oh, right, I left him at the Basilicom." Without warning, she jumps up and start running away. "Wait Taro, I'm coming!"

You try to grab her, but IF stops you.

"Huh?"

"I think it's for the best if we leave her alone for some time. Hopefully she won't do anything stupid. … Maybe I should call Noire and ask her to give them a book or an anime or anything about normal people. What do you think? Apart from that, we have some free time now, if you know what I mean…"


eae125  No.5072

>>5070

Sounds like a good plan IF, what did you have in mind?


eae125  No.5073

>>5071

Oh right, since we actually have a sample of the serum we should probably get this checked as well.


f4de50  No.5074

>>5072

>>5073

"Sounds like a good plan IF, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, you said that you wanted to become a guild member, right? We should take a little target practice, there's a forest nearby with some weak monsters. Anyways, I'm going to call Noire now."

She picks up her phone and types a few numbers to call Noire.

"Hello, it's me, IF. … Sorry about that door, but it was an emergency. Listen, Yumi will probably return in a few minutes to… It'll take a day or two, but listen, I have a favor to ask. Could you give them a book or anime about normal, ordinary people? … No, no idols, I said ordinary people. … That should do it. … Okay, thank you. We will return later as we still have a few things to do. Bye."

She hangs up the phone.

"Huh, I hope Noire won't flip out. … Hmm, you look like you want to ask something."

"Oh yes, I was thinking about that since we actually have a sample of the serum we should probably get this checked as well."

"You mean, check what it's made of, how it works, and things like that? Unfortunately the only laboratory I know that should be able to do it is in Planeptune, so it'll have to wait until we return…"


eae125  No.5075

>>5074

We should keep them safe then. Alright, let's go do some target practice … hopefully things don't suddenly go viral on me again


eae125  No.5076

>>5075

HOL UP where exactly are our ranged weapons


f4de50  No.5077

>>5076

In the inventory, I guess. IF gave them back in the morning.

>>5075

"We should keep them safe then. Alright, let's go do some target practice … hopefully things don't suddenly go viral on me again."

"Don't worry, I'm here, you'll be fine. Just follow me."

You follow IF while having some idle chat with her. After a few minutes of walking, you leave the city, you see a few trees here and there. Looks like nature managed to find it's way, even in this hostile environment. You continue walking until you arrive at a clearing. You look around, the place is filled with – guess what – dogoos.


f4de50  No.5079

>>5077

RIP my quest


61de18  No.5080

Sorry been on vacation havent checked in in a while, anyway

"Alright, so shall I initiate, or do you want to get into position first?"


eae125  No.5082

>>5079

I was at the beach for the weekend, had no internet connection even if I tried

Dogoos. The way they destroyed me still brings me shame


eae125  No.5083

File: 72631dfe90ab4c6⋯.png (26.86 KB, 128x128, 1:1, gyaa.png)

>>5079

Don't give up just yet Quest-Anon


f4de50  No.5084

Dice rollRolled 10, 6, 7 = 23 (3d12)

>>5080

>>5082

"Dogoos. The way they destroyed me still brings me shame."

"Don't worry," she says while drawing her claws, "I won't let them get you this time."

"Alright, so shall I initiate, or do you want to get into position first?"

"Hey, wait, not so fast! Where is your weapon?"

You quickly pull the bow and the arrows from your inventory and say, "here!"

"Now let's check your stats quickly. What's your current level?"

You open the stats screen, check your level, but you can't believe what you see. You pinch yourself, thinking it's just a bad dream, but no, you don't wake up, neither does your level change.

"I-It's… -1."

"… W-What?! Negative?! Is that even possible? I mean I heard rumors about some lazy bastard who managed to drop to level zero, but negative? It will be harder than I thought, hopefully you won't deal negative damage… Anyway, see that single dogoo to the left? That one looks the weakest, it only has 18HP."

She gives a few general tips on aiming and general combat, but nothing specific as she's not a ranged character. "I think Uni could tell you a bit more about ranged attacks, even though she uses a gun, not a bow."

You aim at the dogoo and shoot.

Here comes the time when everyone finds out I have no idea about how D&D works

Roll time, damage: rolled number - 6, if 0 or negative -> miss. Will do this 3 times.


f4de50  No.5085

>>5084

You hit the dogoo, dealing 4HP damage. It noticed your attack, and starts approaching you. Fortunately, it's still far away so you have time to shoot again. You miss. You can still shoot a third time, this time you hit it, but only deal 1HP, leaving the dogoo at 13/18HP.

The dogoo is too close now, you don't have time to shoot a fourth time. Fortunately, IF quickly finished the dogoo, before it could do any harm to you. You receive 1 XP and 1 credit.

"Huh, it'll take some time. How much money do you have?"

"I think they took all my money at the prison."

"Then, I know this is not much, but you can keep it."

"Wow, thanks, I feel like a rich man now."

"Haha. Anyways, we still have a lot of dogoos left to hunt. Are you ready?"

(And I would like to mostly skip over the mechanical training, if you don't mind.)


eae125  No.5086

>>5085

Sure, that's fine


eae125  No.5087

File: 16b61d2429b1789⋯.png (153.26 KB, 500x333, 500:333, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5085

Also if we're going by the modern 5e rule setting, you should've rolled d20 for hitting, also these are tanky as fuck Dogoos


f4de50  No.5088

>>5087

I'm not going by any ruleset because of my previous spoilered comment. And no, it's not the dogoos being tanky, it's just you who can't aim properly, at least for now.


eae125  No.5089

>>5085

I'm ready IF


f4de50  No.5090

Dice rollRolled 16 + 60 (1d40)

>>5089

"I'm ready IF."

You continue hunting the dogoos, one after the other. The drill is the same every time, you start shooting at a Dogoo, then IF finishes it, slowly gaining levels and credits. You manage to defeat your first enemy at level 2, training becomes a bit easier after this and by the time you reach level 5, you're able to kill the Dogoo most of the cases. You earned the rolled amount of credits.

"Huh, that was fun. How are you?"

"Tired."

"Then I think we should take a break. We still have some food remaining from Compa's lunch, how about we eat it now?"

"Good idea."

You find a quiet spot, where the dogoos are unlikely to find you. You're pretty hungry after the intense training, but the remaining food still suffices, Compa really overdid it. Oh, and it's still delicious.

"So, ready for a second round, Anon?"

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, I was just kidding, that was enough work for today, time to have some fun. … To be honest, I was thinking about having a little competition, who can kill more dogoos in a given time frame, but I don't know how could we make it fair, what kind of handicap would I need…"


f4de50  No.5091

>>5090

>it can't tell 16 + 60 = 76

Anyway, you should have 77 credits now.


6f5309  No.5092

>>5090

"Somehow I think even if we tied both hands behind your back you'd still beat me. Thanks for helping me level by the way. I can only imagine that your like level 143 or something."


eae125  No.5093

>>5090

At this point, no amount of handicap would even let me be near you


f4de50  No.5094

>>5092

>>5093

"Somehow I think even if we tied both hands behind your back you'd still beat me. At this point, no amount of handicap would even let me be near you. Thanks for helping me level by the way. I can only imagine that your like level 143 or something."

"Hey, stop it! And by the way, my actual level is not exactly a secret, but I won't tell you this easily. You'll have to do something nice. … But back to the topic, as you can see it's almost sunset," she says, while staring at the reddish sky, "so while that little game is out of question, if you still want to test something with your weapons, kill a few more dogoos or something like that, we'll have to do it now."


eae125  No.5095

>>5094

I dunno, is it possible for me to learn skills or something along those lines?


f4de50  No.5096

>>5095

"I dunno, is it possible for me to learn skills or something along those lines?"

"Of course, with time and hard work you can learn anything. Unfortunately we don't have much time right now, so maybe if you have something simple on your mind…"


eae125  No.5097

>>5096

I think it's time for a break, and watching the sun set with you seems like a good idea to me.


f4de50  No.5098

>>5097

"I think it's time for a break, and watching the sun set with you seems like a good idea to me."

"What? I-I mean, after all what happened today, a little break would certainly help… Okay, let's just sit down here and watch the sunset… but don't try to do anything weird!"

You sit down next to IF and you watch the sky together for some time. It has a nice orangish shade, the sun is just a big yellow circle on the sky now.

"So come on, what's it?"

"Huh?"

"Don't play the dumb, you're the one who suggested watching this romantic scene, I'm sure you have some kind of plan."


eae125  No.5099

>>5098

Well, now that you did mention it, how about a kiss, IF? Or am I pushing it too far?


9f2863  No.5100

>>5098

I second

>>5099 's

preposal


f4de50  No.5101

File: 32f75f9a02e9a2b⋯.jpg (646.71 KB, 971x1100, 971:1100, 52754944_p0.jpg)

>>5099

>>5100

"Well, now that you did mention it, how about a kiss, IF? Or am I pushing it too far?"

"K-Kiss?! W-What… I mean… it's a bit sudden… but… hmm, well, I think it's okay…"

"… Really?"

"Don't ask that every time! But I'll have to warn you… well, it's a bit embarrassing, but I've never kissed a gut before, so…"

"Don't worry, it'll be okay."

"Right. Then…"

With a gentle nudge, she moves you into a laying position. You look up, IF is over you, looking back.

"Close your eyes. At least I think this is how you're supposed to do it."

You don't feel like arguing would solve anything, so you just close your eyes. You can't see anything, but you can still feel IF drawing nearer to you…

…but suddenly you hear noises from behind you, like an animal moving in a bush.

"WHAT?!" you hear IF's voice. You open your eyes, you can still see IF jumping away, but in the next moment, your vision is already covered in blue goo. Fortunately, IF quickly defeats the creature, so you survive this encounter unscratched, but it's still enough to ruin your clothes and the moment.

"That fucking Dogoo… Oh, are you alright Anon?"


eae125  No.5102

>>5101

Well I'm feeling a bit *blue* but I think I should be fine.


f4de50  No.5103

Wow, today marks the one year anniversary of the quest.

>>5102

"Well I'm feeling a bit *blue* but I think I should be fine."

"That's good to hear. Sorry, I got a bit carried away, and didn't notice that creature… but it's weird, dogoos are not too intelligent, they usually hunt in packs, their strategy mostly consists of trying to overwhelm the enemy with their numbers. Hiding in a bush, waiting for the optimal moment, I've never seen anything like this. Looks like you really have an affinity for these things… Anyway, even though you're okay, your clothes are not, I think we should return to the Basilicom now."


eae125  No.5104

>>5103

You never thought it would last this long didn't you

"Sounds like a good plan. Did that dogoo drop something somehow? Random thought."


f4de50  No.5105

>>5104

"Sounds like a good plan. Did that dogoo drop something somehow? Random thought."

"Hmm, I didn't check it, let's see… Only some Dogoo Jelly, but I guess you're not interested in that while you're covered in dogoo goo. Anyway, time to go home."

You start walking back to the Basilicom in the twilight while talking with IF.

"I'll have to do research on these creatures, I don't like it. First the viral dogoos, now this… Um, and it's cool that you have a bow, but I think you'll need some backup plan in case you're forced to do close combat. Maybe a short dagger, or something like that. Unfortunately the shops are closed by now… but now that I think about it, you should probably get basic proficiency in bows before trying something else, so just think about it and tell me when you're ready."

"Will do."

Back in the Basilicom, Noire is still sitting behind her desk, but now Uni is there too, working on something.

"Hello!"

"Finally, you're back" says Noire in an annoyed voice, but then looks at you and her voice stops for a moment. "Just what the hell happened to you?"

"A little accident with a Dogoo. We'll be back shortly. Anon, follow me."

"Sure."

You're not sure what's the reason behind IF's commanding tone, but you follow her. You climb the stairs, and look around. The door to Yumi's room is open, you look inside, it looks like she's watching some kind of anime, she doesn't even notice you.

"Let's not bother her right now. Listen, Anon," she pulls closer to you and continues to whisper to you. You have a bad feeling about this… "So, I was a little pissed about you bathing me without my permission, and I'm still not fully recovered from it, but I have an idea. What about I bathe you now?"


eae125  No.5106

File: 98d2f4083af7711⋯.png (119.25 KB, 636x440, 159:110, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5105

I wouldn't protest normally, but wouldn't that mean, bathing me, in the Lastation basilicom, and I think Noire may already have had enough of seeing things like this. I'm not saying, no, I'm just saying what situation we're in.


0364fe  No.5107

>>5106

Stop talking before you get your man card revoked.

>>5105

"I don't exactly see how that't getting back at me, but I have no quarrels with it."


eae125  No.5108

>>5107

I'm not saying I'm against it, I just don't want to get in trouble with Noire but then again, if it's a guest bathroom I'm sure she wouldn't suddenly barge in, so let's go.


f4de50  No.5109

>>5106

>>5107

>>5108

"I don't exactly see how that's getting back at me, but I have no quarrels with it, other than, are you sure it's okay? I mean, we're in the Lastation Basilicom, and I think Noire may already have had enough of seeing things like this."

"It'll be fine, come on!"

Without a second thought, she grabs you and drags you to the bathroom. She closes the door, making sure it's securely locked, you don't want random people barging into the room.

"Let's start. First, remove your clothes, starting with your T-shirt."

She looks really fired up, even if you had second thoughts it's too late now. After a second of hesitation, you remove your T-shirt, but when you're about to move on to your trousers, she stops you.

"Wait. I-I don't know whether you will like the idea or not, but please try not to freak out…" She reaches for her pocket, and to your astonishment, she pulls out a handcuff. "Um, how should I put it… This is the handcuff they used to cuff me to that van, and since I made copies of the key, I should be able to open it. So can I cuff your hands behind your back? Just so you have a better understanding of how I felt, unable to do anything… Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Will you trust me?"


9f2863  No.5110

>>5109

kinky, relationships are based on trust sooo

"If it will make you feel better"


eae125  No.5111

>>5109

Before you cuff me, let's test if it opens after closing. I don't want to have that awkward time needing to get these sawn off me.


f4de50  No.5112

>>5110

>>5111

"If it will make you feel better. But before you cuff me, let's test if it opens after closing. I don't want to have that awkward time needing to get these sawn off me."

"Fine. Let's see, here's the cuff, I close it, then here's the key, let's try it… *click* See, it opened. So, is it okay now?"

"*Sigh* Okay, let's do it."

A moment later your hands are already tied behind your back. You can only hope she won't suddenly start to torture you…

"But now that I cuffed your hands, it means I'll have to remove the remaining clothes. So don't freak out now."

"Uhm."

She kneels in front of you and unbuttons your trousers. As she removes your pants, you can see that there's already a tent down there, but it doesn't seem to affect her. She continues by removing your socks and finally your underwear. At this moment, you involuntarily try to cover your genitals, but the cuffs don't allow it. You hear a quiet giggle in response to your reactions.

She stops in front of you and looks at you for a few moments, before she starts to talk.

"You're cute like this. But I have a more serious question. I've heard your story about how you didn't try to take advantage of the situation when our roles were reserved. At first, I didn't believe a word of it. I mean, you're a guy, with an unconscious girl in front of you, you can do whatever you want to do, why would you just bathe her and nothing else… Now I remember most things, and while I really don't have memories of you doing something mean to me, there are still a few fuzzy spots, and to be honest I still have a hard time believing a guy like that can exists. So tell me, if there's anything you didn't tell me before. Even if it's as simple as taking an extra peek at my pussy or pinching my nipples or something like that. I mean, even I can't take my eyes off you. No, it's not good, why can't I think straight in a situation like this? What should I do? What would you do if I were you?"


eae125  No.5113

>>5112

We're in the exact same situation, except reversed, but the circumstances are extremely different. To answer your question though, I've told you everything I've done, the most I've did is just make sure that you were scrubbed and washed down properly, also gazed at how cute you looked.

And as to what you should do, just … do what you want to do, I trust you.


eb5494  No.5114

>>5112

"Save for a few glances at you, I mean you're really cute, I did nothing. It was partially because I knew that if you woke up and I WAS doing something you'd roundhouse kick me into the next building, the other part is because I'm not a scumbag who would do something."


f4de50  No.5115

>>5113

>>5114

"We're in the exact same situation, except reversed, but the circumstances are extremely different. To answer your question though, I've told you everything I've done, the most I've done is just make sure that you were scrubbed and washed down properly. Save for a few glances at you, I mean you're really cute, I did nothing. It was partially because I knew that if you woke up and I WAS doing something you'd roundhouse kick me into the next building, the other part is because I'm not a scumbag who would do something.

And as to what you should do, just … do what you want to do, I trust you."

"So you were afraid of me? I don't know whether I should be proud of it or be worried about it… But yes, you're right, let's do this, so, sit down on this stool."

You sit down while IF disappears behind you for a moment.

"So I hope you won't mind…" You feel IF stepping behind you, then a second later the world turns black, you look left and right, but you can't see anything.

"W-What's this?"

"It's just a blindfold. I still remember how you looked like after the bathing scene, and I don't want to ruin my clothes, so I decided it's probably the easiest if I do it naked too. If you want to see me like this, you need to something more than just telling me I look cute."


eae125  No.5116

File: 0ec3681d84470f2⋯.jpg (267.96 KB, 1700x1974, 850:987, IF, cat ears, almost naked.jpg)

>>5115

You'll be doing this naked?!


9f2863  No.5117

>>5115

"Considering you probably at best saw a blur when I bathed you I guess this is fine."


f4de50  No.5118

>>5116

>>5117

"You'll be doing this naked?!"

"Geez, don't freak out on every little detail. You're naked too, right?"

"Yes, but… Okay, fine, considering you probably at best saw a blur when I bathed you I guess this is fine."

"See? Now just a moment and we can start."

Even though you can't see anything, you can hear some faint sounds as she removes the clothes. Will she even remove her panties? You don't get much time to think about it, as she quickly returns.

"I'm ready. So, let's start with some water. Let me know if it's too hot or cold."

After a few trials, you manage to select a comfortably warm temperature. You can feel the water running over your body.

"Aw, it looks like that Dogoo also messed up your hair. Don't worry, I'll wash it."

Suddenly you feel the water running through your hair, the blindfold quickly soaks up some of the water – unfortunately it's tightly fixed, it won't fall off from some water.

"Looks like the Basilicom only has one bottle of shampoo, so no choice now, huh."

A few seconds later you feel little fingers massaging your hair with the shampoo. She makes sure to properly wash your hair before rinsing it. You can't complain about your treatment, except, maybe, about the blindfold and handcuff.

However, it doesn't take long until things go haywire. She starts to wash your neck, then moving down to your chest, but she's doing it from behind, almost hugging you. You feel IF's body pressing against your back, as she rubs your body with soap. She slowly moves downwards, continuing with your stomach, stopping just above your crotch. It goes without saying, your dick is hard like a rock at this point, and it looks like she noticed it too.

"Whoa, nice member you have here," she says while gently stroking it. "It means you're having a good time, right? But just for your info, I'm going to tell you that I'm dipping wet, and it's not only because of the water. So if you agree to help me, I'll help you to feel better. Deal?"


eae125  No.5119

>>5118

Of course, IF.

Is it happening


f4de50  No.5120

>>5119

"Of course, IF."

"Wow, I thought you'd freak out again. Looks like there's still hope that you will grow out of this annoying habit. But more importantly," she says while prodding your penis, "I don't think you realized it yet, but there's about 5 centimeters between your fingers and my pussy… you could've even touched it involuntarily, and by the way I'm a little sad you didn't do it, I'm sure your reactions would have been priceless."


eae125  No.5121

>>5120

Poke it


9f2863  No.5122

>>5120

Poke it


f4de50  No.5123

>>5121

>>5122

You move your fingers until it reaches something soft and skin like.

"Oh, so you're a naughty boy, you just hid it well. Let me help you."

She grabs your finger and moves it to… somewhere inside her pussy, you guess? Fuck, why didn't they talk about stuff like this on biology classes instead of all the bullshit about multicellular organisms and the like.

"Now if you rub it here, like this," she says while moving grabbing your finger and moving it up and down, "it should be good. Now I release your finger, try it on your own."

She releases your finger, and you stop for a moment, hesitating a bit.

"Um, what's wrong? If you don't like the position, or you would rather use your tongue, tell me. Just don't ask me to remove your handcuff, that won't happen."


eae125  No.5124

>>5123

No, it's fine IF. Just tell me if I'm doing this right…

[Follow her instructions.]


991695  No.5125

>>5123

do as she says, also happy easter


f4de50  No.5126

File: e3ccdd677565949⋯.jpg (498.84 KB, 1500x2000, 3:4, 1399017757263.jpg)

>>5125

Is this a proper present for Easter?

>>5124

"No, it's fine IF. Just tell me if I'm doing this right…"

"Just do how I showed you…" You start gently rubbing her clit, but she immediately scolds you. "Not like that, I'm not a frail princess, at least show a little force! … Yeah, like that. So I guess it's my turn now, I should grab it with my hand and move my hand up and down, right?"

She doesn't wait for your answer, she immediately grabs your dick with her hand.

"Aargh! Don't squeeze it so hard!"

"Oh, sorry."

Since your hands are handcuffed behind your back, you can only give tips to IF verbally and hope she'll execute it correctly. At first, she's completely occupied with stroking your dick, but she quickly gets used to it, and starts to help you with her other hand when needed, or just pinch ears and things like that when not.

It feels like you only started this act a second ago, you barely had any time to enjoy it, but since you were already horny, combined with the fact that for the first time in your life, you're not masturbating alone, you quickly reach the point.

"Um, I'm about to cum…"

"What? No, wait, I'm not ready yet…"

"Then slow down! Or rather, stop completely!" you say, but it's already too late. A single gentle thrust is enough to push you over the edge, and ejaculate. You can't see what happens, but you can already feel it's a much bigger load than usual.

"Oh no… But then at least finish me!"

You unintentionally stopped rubbing her when you came, but now you resume with even more vigor.

"Yeah, do it! Harder, faster, come on!"

You seriously start to worry about your finger breaking off, or you dying from exhaustion if you have to continue this for more than a few minutes, fortunately she soon comes with a loud shout. So much for not disturbing the others.

You both pant for a minute, then without warning, IF removes your blindfold. The sudden brightness hurts your eyes, you have to squint to bear it.

"Huh?"

"I… I originally used that blindfold so you won't be able to see me naked, but after the recent happenings, I think it lost its purpose."

Now you can use your eyes again, you look around. There's cum on the tip of your penis, on your leg, and all over the floor. Now that you think about it, the last time you masturbated, you were still in the school, you didn't really have time for it since that, so it kinda explains the huge load. You try to turn your head, but as IF is still hugging you from the behind, you can only see her head resting on your shoulder.


9f2863  No.5127

>>5126

I'm guessing I did good


eae125  No.5128

>>5126

I hope no one else heard that.


f4de50  No.5129

>>5127

>>5128

"I hope no one else heard that. I'm guessing I did good."

"Haha, you think it was too loud? But now we have an even bigger mess to clean up. And about you being good, it wasn't bad, but there are still room for improvement. We should do this again sometime. *wink*"

"S-Sure."

"But now I'm going to finish cleaning you quick, just where is the loofah… oh, here it is."

Since she's still behind you, you decide to poke her again, just for fun.

"Hey! Looks like I managed to erase any signs of modesty from you, but now calm down for a minute."

She grabs the loofah, washes your back, your stomach again, but when she's back at your penis, she stops for a moment, hesitating.

"Um, there's a little problem though. How do you wash that thing properly?"


eae125  No.5130

>>5129

You can just rub it with the loofah. It's fine.

Assuming we aren't cut, if we are then watch the head


f4de50  No.5131

>>5130

"You can just rub it with the loofah. It's fine."

"If you say so…"

She starts rubbing your dick with the loofah, just like she did before, so you have to stop her. You don't want to masturbate again… After this little incident, she moves on to your legs, but nothing noteworthy happens there. After finishing washing your body with the loofah, she rinses it.

"Now it's done, you can sit in the bathtub. I-I'll have to wash myself and clear this mess up, so just go ahead."


eae125  No.5132

>>5131

Let's try to sit in the tub then, check first with our foot if it's the proper water temp.


eae125  No.5133

>>5131

Quest anon are you alive


f4de50  No.5134

>>5132

You stand up and walk to the bathtub. You check the water temperature with your foot, it feels nicely warm, so you carefully step into it and sit down.

Meanwhile, IF quickly cleans herself and the floor, then she decides to join you in the bathtub. Even though it's a small tub for one person, she manages to squeeze herself into the tub.

"Some rest, finally," she says while trying to relax a bit, but your dick becoming hard again interrupts her. "Oh, should I play with it more? It funny how close we're to each other, I could easily put that into me. Would it be considered as rape? … Just kidding, I wouldn't do something like that, even thought my body says 'let's do it.'"


eae125  No.5135

>>5134

I think taking it slowly would be fine. It's nice to be able to rest with you like this. Thank you, IF.


f4de50  No.5136

>>5133

It's just I wrote the post, clicked on reply, then crashed into bed. In the morning I realized it needed a captcha… But the post too, OMG, I should stop doing this shit half asleep

>>5135

"I think taking it slowly would be fine. It's nice to be able to rest with you like this. Thank you, IF."

"Of course… what!? I-I mean," she turns red, "I didn't say that seriously… Are you sure it's gonna be OK? I mean, we only know each other since a few days… No no no, I'm not saying I'm afraid of it, I'm just trying to make sure that you're fine with the idea…"


eae125  No.5137

>>5136

IF, with someone as amazing as you, why wouldn't I be fine with it?


f4de50  No.5138

>>5137

Don't worry about me but I think I'm going to skip today's update, I don't feel like I'd be able to write anything right now…


6fce3d  No.5139

>>5138

It's alright, just don't disappear on us all of a sudden


f4de50  No.5140

>>5137

"IF, with someone as amazing as you, why wouldn't I be fine with it?"

"O-Okay… then…"

She slightly raises her body so she can accept your member. You hear a slight wincing as you enter her – or more precisely, as she makes you enter her.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, it was nothing."

She's the one who's on the top in more than one sense, and since your hands are still cuffed, you can't do much. She starts to ride you, slowly at first, then gradually speeding up. You look down, you can see some red fluid emerging in the water. Congratulations, you ruined the bathing water, but neither of you care about it. As she continues riding you, the previously not experienced pleasure overflows both of you, the outside world stops existing and the time stops, the orgasm comes too soon. She comes first, but the sudden squeeze pushes you over the edge and you shoot your seed right into her womb.

You both sit back and pant for some time. IF looks at you, and without saying anything she grabs you and hugs you.


eae125  No.5141

>>5140

I love you IF.


f4de50  No.5142

>>5141

"I love you IF."

"T-thank you… I-I mean, I-I l-love you too…" She's completely red, unsure what to do she changes the topic. "But, I think we've had enough time here, s-so let's move on."

She stands up and leaves the bath.

"It looks like I'll have to change the water… so would you please get out?"


eae125  No.5143

>>5142

"I might need some help since my hands are still cuffed to my back."


7d4a60  No.5144

>>5143

agreeing with >>5143


f4de50  No.5145

>>5143

>>5144

"I might need some help since my hands are still cuffed to my back."

"Oh, yes, sorry, I almost forgot it, you were too calm. Anyway, give me your hands."

She picks up the key and opens your handcuff. You take a moment to stretch your arms before standing up and leaving the bath. You find a towel to dry yourself, then you look at your clothes. The underwear is probably still usable, but the Dogoo completely ruined your trousers and T-shirt.


eae125  No.5146

>>5145

"…Right, my clothes."

Do we have any in our inventory?


f4de50  No.5147

>>5146

>Do we have any in our inventory?

No


2d66f0  No.5148

>>5147

"I'm going to need a new set of clothes unfortunately … at least while these wash"


f4de50  No.5149

>>5148

"I'm going to need a new set of clothes unfortunately… at least while these wash."

"Um, really? That's a problem… I'll ask Noire, hopefully she'll have something, just let me finish this bathtub, okay?"


eae125  No.5150

>>5149

"Do you want me to help?"


f4de50  No.5151

>>5150

"Do you want me to help?"

"No, I'm fine… But on the other hand, if you volunteer to clean the bathtub then I can go and get Noire faster."

"Got it."

"Cool. Just clean it with some running water after it drained."

IF picks up her clothes then leaves the room.

You look at the bathtub, in reality only the water got a little dirty, you quickly rinse it and it's done. You wash your hands afterwards, and you pick up a towel to dry yourself, when you hear a sound from the door. You look around, but it's not IF, it's Noire. Shocked, you try to cover yourself with the towel while you see IF grabbing the equally shocked Noire and dragging her out of the room.

"W-Why is he naked?"

"He's in a bathroom after a bath. Didn't they tell you to don't barge into a bathroom without knocking?"

"T-That's… Anyways, listen Anon. Unfortunately I don't think I have any clothes for you, and the shops are closed by now. I can get you some clothes in the morning, but I'll have to take a few measurements, so please put on something."


eae125  No.5155

>>5151

Use the towel to cover ourselves.


f4de50  No.5157

>>5155

You properly cover yourself with the towel before calling for Noire again. She comes in, and she makes a "hmm" sound upon noticing you. After looking at each other for a few awkward minutes, she finally starts to speak.

"Listen, as I said I can't really get you anything until tomorrow morning, I only have girl's clothes, and a few bathrobes. But don't worry, I-I know a few good t-tailors in Lastation, so just tell me what kind of clothes you want."

"Just some plain clothes…"

"No, that's just plain boring. You're not some plain boring man, so your clothes shouldn't be either. Just tell me what would you like to wear, I can mak… I mean bring it to you, even if it's a very special cosplay or something like that!"

(I guess this is a late "select your character's default outfit" scene.)


eae125  No.5158

File: 6d1ce3cd57feb3f⋯.png (317.54 KB, 362x757, 362:757, ClipboardImage.png)


f4de50  No.5159

>>5158

"I'd like an outfit with… hmm, it's easier if I show it, I think I have a picture in my inventory…"

You open your inventory. You know you shoved that a picture of that archer guy, it should still be there. It takes some time to sort out the junk you have in your inventory, but after a few minutes you find the picture.

"Wow, you were carrying that picture with you all the time?! D-Don't misunderstand me, that's great, can I borrow this picture until tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"So, let's check, I've taken all the relevant measurements, I have a photo of the outfit, so we're all set. Your costume will be ready by morning, but unfortunately that doesn't solve the immediate problem. There's a bathrobe on this shelf, you can use it. It's not much, but it's already 11 pm, so I hope that'll do it until the morning."


eae125  No.5160

>>5159

Wait 11pm? Is there a room I can stay in?


f4de50  No.5161

>>5160

"Wait, 11pm? Is there a room I can stay in?"

"Yes, I have free guest rooms, follow me."

You pick up the bathrobe. It's a simple, white robe, but it has a small Lastation logo on it. You put it on and follow Noire.

"The room with Yumi and Taro. *sigh* What's going to happen with them? Anyway, this next room should be…"

She starts to open the door, but she stops midway. IF's in inside, and it looks like she's already asleep.

"Um, not this one, let's go."


eae125  No.5162

>>5161

Did we see enough inside to know what IF was wearing before we follow Noire?


f4de50  No.5163

>>5162

The clothes she was wearing the whole afternoon. (And we're still next to the door…)


eae125  No.5164

>>5163

Oh, okay.

"Well Noire, lead the way."


f4de50  No.5165

>>5164

"Well Noire, lead the way."

She leads you to the next room. Fortunately, that room is empty.

You look around, there's a big bed in the middle of the room, and for the most part it looks like the room Yumi used, save for the lack of random bondage parts everywhere.

"So, is this room suitable? I still have work to finish, so try not to make a ruckus."


eae125  No.5166

>>5165

Wow this room is huge. Thank you for letting me stay here.


f4de50  No.5167

>>5166

"Wow this room is huge. Thank you for letting me stay here."

"No need to thank. But if you excuse me, I still have work to do."

She leaves, and now you're alone in the room.


eae125  No.5168

>>5167

What can we see in the room, let's do a quick check before heading to bed, also lock the door.


f4de50  No.5169

>>5168

You do a quick check in the room. There's an alarm clock on a desk, apparently it's set to 5:00am. There are a few cupboards, but they're all empty.

You try to lock the door, but you can't find a key for it in the room. You also check your "universal" key, but it's not working either.


eae125  No.5170

>>5169

"Oh no it's not one of those deadbolt doors or doors you can lock from the inside… well hopefully no one barges in while we're sleeping, no reason to dally, let's go sleep."


9f2863  No.5171

>>5170

First time in a long time that we actually decide to sleep of our own accord


f4de50  No.5173

>>5170

(And this is where I originally wanted chapter 2 to end…)

You go to the bed and fall asleep almost immediately, it was a tiring day after all.

You can't sleep for long however, as you soon wake up to some sounds. Unconsciously, you open your eyes, it's still dark, but you can see a figure slowly approaching your bed. You can't completely hide your bewilderment, and looks like the figure also notices it.

"Don't be alarmed," you hear a familiar sound, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Y-Yumi?!"

"I made sure that I wouldn't be able to hurt you, even if I wanted it, look."

She turns around, you can see her hands handcuffed together behind her back, but it's not the only thing you see. There's a chain, starting at the handcuff, continuing downwards, ending up in another cuff, linking her legs together.

"I also cuffed my legs together, so I can't run away."

"W-Why?" is all you can say, you're too confused to formulate coherent thoughts in this situation.

"I-I, I still don't get everything, but I realized that what I did to you… it was a very bad thing." She turns back and continues to walk toward your bed. Now that you look at her again you realize she's completely naked, save for a ballgag, hanging from her neck, like a necklace. "If you can't forgive me, I can understand it, you have every right to hold a grudge against me. I know it's not much, but I'll offer my submission, and please, teach me, in both senses… that is, teach me a lesson, so I won't try to do it again, and also teach me the correct way to behave! You have the right to do anything with me… um…" she turns her head left and right, looking for something, "there's not much here, you can bring anything from my room, or we can go back there. Oh, and here's a ballgag, you can use it if you want me to shut up already… but if you want, you can just order me, I'll obey."

You take a look at her, even thought it's dark, you can still see her worried expression.


9f2863  No.5174

>>5173

Sigh

"Yumi, stay here while I get you some clothes. then we'll talk."


eae125  No.5175

>>5173

Let's get you something to cover yourself first, preferably clothes. Just stay here and we can talk this out.


f4de50  No.5176

>>5174

>>5175

"Yumi, stay here while I get you something to cover yourself first, preferably clothes. Then we'll talk."

"Um, why? I just removed them in my room so you won't have to deal with them. I thought I'm making a favor for you…"


eae125  No.5177

>>5176

Yumi I won't do the same thing you did to me, if you really want to make it up to me, you'd go with us to the hospital in the morning, we all want to help you.


f4de50  No.5178

>>5177

"Yumi, I won't do the same thing you did to me, if you really want to make it up to me, you'd go with us to the hospital in the morning, we all want to help you."

"Yikes! You want me to go to the hospital?! I-I know, I just s-said that I'll do anything you say, b-but I didn't expect you'll ask me to d-do this. Of course, I'll do it if you say so, I-I just… Well, never mind," she says while she draws her head closer to you, "please just use this ballgag, so I can shut up and stop whining nonsense. You really don't have to listen to all of this, it's my problem, not yours."


eae125  No.5179

>>5178

Alright, if you insist.


433d11  No.5180

>>5179

No we listen, we are good people.


388737  No.5181

>>5180

Alright let's hope this doesn't bite us in the back later…


f4de50  No.5182

>>5180

>>5181

"No, I listen."

"You, you listen? Hmm, I really don't understand you. You seem like a nice guy, save for that hospital part… I didn't meet anyone like you for a long time, even though Noire gave me that anime to watch… some old memories surfaced, but I still don't completely know how normal people feel or do, or even if I want to copy them. Yes, what happened in the prison, it was brutal, but it also had good parts, and with a little modification it can be turned into something that's fun for both parties, even if you don't believe it. You should really try it, ask me for advice anytime. Unfortunately, I wanted to take revenge, and I went overboard, and I ended up just like them… I shouldn't have done it. *sigh* In the prison, if we did something wrong, we got a severe punishment as reward, it was a cruel but very effective method. What I did is inexcusable, so even though this kind of punishment is probably not that common, I don't think anything less would be an adequate response to my previous actions. So that's why I am here, I'm all yours, please do as you like. If you don't know what to do in a situation like this, I can give you suggestions, but please! Don't say you don't care about what I did to you, because I might end up doing the same thing again with you or worse, somebody else."


9f2863  No.5183

>>5182

"I am angry at you for what you did, but … I figured it was you lashing out. I'm not going to do anything sexual to you, mostly because I'm trying to get a relationship with IF. Let's talk about this tomorrow with IF alright. Right now I don't think rough gloves are needed for someone in you're situation, besides the most intimate thing I can do for you right now is cuddle alright. I can explain that easy enough."


eae125  No.5184

>>5183

We can't cuddle! If we oversleep and IF sees us like this we're dead, probably


9f2863  No.5185

>>5184

I said at most, plus we just saved her from a traumatizing experience, I'm certain that we can … somewhat explain to IF that it was for emotional support, so long as she has clothes on


eae125  No.5186

>>5185

I mean after our little escapade with IF, she'd be quite shocked to see us in bed with another woman. I'd say we should just lead her back to her room.


9f2863  No.5187

>>5186

Fair enough … let's just leave out the cuddle part and see if she brings the topic up.


f4de50  No.5188

>>5186

>>5187

"I am angry at you for what you did, but … I figured it was you lashing out. I'm not going to do anything sexual to you, mostly because I'm trying to get a relationship with IF. Let's talk about this tomorrow with IF alright. Right now I don't think rough gloves are needed for someone in your situation."

"Huh, relationship with IF? I-I think I heard that…"

"What?"

"She were pretty loud when she reached orgasm. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. … But this also means that you now consider every other woman in the world taboo, right?" She says with a lowered, sad voice. "Well, that cannot be helped, I'll return to my room now. Oh, one last thing. I've put the keys for the handcuff on top of a large cupboard in my room, so I won't be able to reach it like this. It's up to you when do you decide to release me. Bye."


eae125  No.5189

>>5188

Alright. Havea good night Yumi.


9f2863  No.5190

>>5189

"Here, let's go get that done now."

We go un-cuff her. we are good people


eae125  No.5191

>>5190

If she decides to tie us up the moment we unshackle her I'm blaming you


f4de50  No.5192

>>5189

>>5190

>>5191

"Alright. But before that, let me un-cuff you."

"Okay, thank you, but the keys are in my room…"

"Hmm, I think I have a key too." You open your inventory and pick up the key. You try it, and it works as expected, you remove the cuff from her hands and legs, and hand it back to Yumi.

"…I guess this is how you escaped from my chains, right? Anyways, I'm really going now, bye."

"Have a good night Yumi."

She turns around and slowly walks away. After she leaves your room, you turn back to your bed, and a few minutes later fall asleep again.

*BEEP-BEEP-BEEP*

Oh, the alarm clock. Unfortunately it's too far away, so you have to get out of the bed to turn it off. It's 5 o'clock in the morning. You still feel a bit dizzy after this cruel wake-up alarm.


eae125  No.5193

>>5192

Let's see how we are, everything feel okay aside from being rudely awakened from the alarm clock?


f4de50  No.5194

>>5193

You check yourself in a mirror. You look okay, or to be more precise, as okay as possible after just being awakened. However, you can't muse for long as IF storms into your room. She doesn't seem to be in a good mood.

"I-I can't believe it… Why? I-I… forget about me, just where were your common sense?!"


5dd0fb  No.5195

>>5194

Why can't we ever have a good morning

What happened


9f2863  No.5196

>>5194

"What did I do?"


f4de50  No.5197

File: 42d143e475467bc⋯.gif (6.4 MB, 563x497, 563:497, ezgif-5-49fb67612b.gif)

>>5195

>>5196

"What happened? What did I do?"

"W-What!? Did you already forget about yesterday!? … I don't know what have gotten into me yesterday, b-but at least you should have kept your common sense. This is not some silly game… what if I got pregnant?! Did you even think about it? I-I don't want to think about it, that would be surely the end for me! … Geez, what the hell will I do now?"


eae125  No.5198

File: cf95089d32221f4⋯.png (327.56 KB, 600x480, 5:4, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5197

Oh god


4a189d  No.5199

>>5197

There's only one thing to do, get a check-up immediately, what's done is done.


9f2863  No.5200

>>5197

"Well I'd take responsibility."


f4de50  No.5201

>>5199

>>5200

"Well, I'd take responsibility."

"Of course you will do. Try to run away, I'll hunt you down."

"Um, then there's only one thing to do, get a check-up immediately, what's done is done."

"I think it's too early for that. Even with modern technology, you need to wait a few days. Or… don't tell me you have some kind of infection."


9f2863  No.5202

>>5201

"Of course not."


eae125  No.5203

>>5201

If we would need to wait either way, what do you want to do


eae125  No.5204

>>5201

I'm clean. Unless my parents somehow had them and I just inherited them.


f4de50  No.5205

>>5202

>>5203

>>5204

"Of course not, I'm clean. Unless my parents somehow had them and I just inherited them."

"I don't… uh, whatever, you're right, what's done is done."

"Then, if we would need to wait either way, what do you want to do."

"I think we should head back to Planeptune for the time being. I hope we can leave Yumi here for a few more days. Oh, yes, what about your clothes?"

"Noire said she'll…" you say, but you're interrupted by the opening door. You look there, it's Noire with a bunch of clothes in her hands.

"Speak of the devil… I'm going to leave you alone."

Noire looks at IF with a puzzled look as she leaves the room.

"I don't know what you two are up to, but I've brought the clothes you requested. I'll leave them here, let me know if there are any problems."


1e19b9  No.5206

>>5205

Alright, let's wear'em.


9f2863  No.5207

>>5205

Suit up time


120bb9  No.5208

>>5206

>>5207

Noire leaves you while you pick up the clothes. They look exactly like the picture you give her, from the boots up to your neck. You even got a nice quiver to store your arrows in.

You put up the clothes, and to your surprise, they fit you perfectly. They're not too tight, they're not too loose either, they're just right. You start to wonder where the hell could she find clothes that suits you completely and looks exactly like that picture, 5 o'clock in the morning…

"Is everything alright?" You were lost in thoughts so much that you didn't realize Noire entering the room again.

"Oh, yes, it's perfect."

"Of course, Lastation has the best tailors in the whole Gamindusti after all. Now with that settled… *yawn* Um, sorry, I'm going to prepare breakfast, it'll be ready in 5 minutes."


38f947  No.5209

>>5208

It sounds like you're a bit tired, I want to help you in preparing breakfast, anything I can do to help?


120bb9  No.5210

>>5209

"It sounds like you're a bit tired, I want to help you in preparing breakfast, anything I can do to help?"

"W-What? No, you must be mistaken, I'm completely fine, not tired at a-all, see? I-I'll prepare the breakfast, don't sweat it."


e38269  No.5211

>>5210

"You're not very convincing, here just let me help, I insist, least I can do for dumping Yumi and Taro on ya"


38f947  No.5212

>>5210

I insist especially after the clothes you gave me, if you're worried my cooking skills then let me atleast set up the table


120bb9  No.5213

>>5211

>>5212

"You're not very convincing, here just let me help, I insist, especially after the clothes you gave me. And for dumping Yumi and Taro on ya… If you're worried about my cooking skills, then let me at least set up the table."

"*sigh* Okay, okay, I got it, follow me."

You leave the room with Noire, and you find IF outside.

"IF, tell Yumi and Taro that breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes, so they should come unless they want to starve."

Apparently Noire is still pissed about the situation…

You arrive in the kitchen, there's already a girl there, cutting some vegetables.

"Uni! Anon come here to help with the preparations."

"Oh, hello Anon… Hmm, can you check the eggs? They should be almost ready."

"Alright."

"Then I'll set up the table…" Noire tells you before leaving you with Uni.

"Hey, psst," Uni draws near you, "you should be grateful. Onee-chan will never admit it, but she spent the whole night sewing those clothes."


38f947  No.5214

File: 2c3fa09df1035d5⋯.png (151.22 KB, 386x386, 1:1, Noire Screaming.png)

>>5213

Wait…so not only did she let Yumi and Taro stay here with all their shenanigans, she also stayed up all night sewing my clothes?! I…I don't know how to even express my gratitude, let alone this feeling of guilt…


e38269  No.5215

>>5213

That does explain why it took so little time to be done, or why it was done so perfectly … now I need to think of a way to repay her. She seems like she'd be hard to live with from the interactions I've had, but it's good to know Lastation's CPU has a soft heart. Clearly I was wrong in my judgement.


120bb9  No.5216

>>5214

>>5215

"Wait… so not only did she let Yumi and Taro stay here with all their shenanigans, she also stayed up all night sewing my clothes?! That does explain why it took so little time to be done, or why it was done so perfectly… I-I don't know how to even express my gratitude, let alone this feeling of guilt… She seems like she'd be hard to live with from the interactions I've had, but it's good to know Lastation's CPU has a soft heart. Clearly I was wrong in my judgment."

"Whatever you do, please don't tell her that I told you this! She likes to make fabulous cosplay clothes, but she also wants to hide this information from others at all costs."

"You bastard!" Your chat with Uni is interrupted by a loud, angry shout. You look back, it's Taro, who now at least wears some kind of shorts, approaching you. "I-I'm gonna… I'm gonna teach you a lesson…"

He's unarmed, but he looks dangerous nevertheless, you don't have much experience in fist fighting, but you prepare to block his attach, in case the situation goes out of hand.

Fortunately IF appears just in time, a kick in the right place, and the unsuspecting opponent is already on the floor.

"Just what is this commotion again?!" Great, now we have an annoyed Noire too.

"I… I don't know what he did to Yumi… that monster… but she was crying the whole night!"

"I'm sorry, Anon," IF tells you, "Yumi said she's not hungry, so I should just take Taro. I was a bit surprised when she just released him from the cage and removed all that weird things from him… but I never thought this is what they were planning."


38f947  No.5217

>>5216

What even is going on anymore… I just wanted some breakfast.


e38269  No.5218

>>5216

"I can never get some peace can I? Look I was going to talk about this with IF later anyway, just sit down, eat some breakfast, and perhaps we can sort all this out."


120bb9  No.5219

>>5217

>>5218

"I can never get some peace, can I? I just wanted some breakfast… Look, I was going to talk about this with IF later anyway, just sit down, eat some breakfast, and perhaps we can sort all this out."

"Don't try to avoid the…"

"Hey, calm down!" IF grabs Taro before he tries to do something stupid again. After a bit of hesitation he turns around and leaves the kitchen. *sigh*

After finishing the preparations, you sit at the table to eat the breakfast. Taro is just sitting there, quietly, he just pokes at his food, only occasionally taking a bite. You decide to quickly eat your breakfast while you can, you can't be sure when will the next shitstorm arrive. The breakfast is some toast with butter, eggs and vegetable slices. Nothing too fancy, but at least it's easy and quick to make, and while it doesn't even come close compared to Compa's breakfast, it's not too bad either.

"Now if you excuse me," says Noire at the end of the breakfast, "I have an urgent quest to take care of, Uni will remain here, so if you need anything while I'm out just ask her. Okay?"


77b2f2  No.5220

>>5219

"Thanks and sorry for being nuisance. Good luck."

After Noire leaves, start explaining what actually happened in last night to IF.


120bb9  No.5221

>>5220

>start explaining what actually happened in last night to IF.

with Taro around or try to find a private place first?


e38269  No.5222

>>5221

I'd say do it in Taro's presence, it'll at least give him some understanding about what's happened


38f947  No.5223

>>5220

Alright, this is what happened.

As I was sleeping, I suddenly saw someone enter my room and walk towards me, it suddenly spoke and apparently the figure was Yumi. She said that she didn't want to hurt me, and showed me that not only was she naked, she cuffed both her hands and legs together. It seems that she realized what she did to me yesterday was wrong, and wanted me to punish her for it. I didn't, because after what all that happened to her in that facility, no one would be in the right state of mind. I told her that we should go to the hospital the next day for her to get a proper check-up and to get help. She was surprised at the whole suggestion but, she seems to be willing to go, albeit very reluctant. After that she started talking about herself and that some of her old memories re-surfaced after watching some of the anime that Noire gave her. Apparently in the prison they were punished severely for any kind of misbehavior and her mind just snapped to that punishment ordeal after I refused her advances. I was angry at her for doing that to me, but like I said, it was probably just her lashing out after her time in that facility. She seemed to have calmed down after that and I unlocked the cuffs off her and told her good night.

And that was it, I went to sleep afterwards undisturbed, aside from the alarm clock.


120bb9  No.5224

>>5220

>>5222

>>5223

"Thanks and sorry for being nuisance. Good luck."

Noire quickly collects a few things from a nearby shelf then leaves.

"IF, there's something I'll have to tell you about the last night."

"Yes?"

"As I was sleeping, I suddenly saw someone enter my room and walk towards me, it suddenly spoke and apparently the figure was Yumi. She said that she didn't want to hurt me, and showed me that not only was she naked, she cuffed both her hands and legs together. It seems that she realized what she did to me yesterday was wrong, and wanted me to punish her for it. I didn't, because after what all that happened to her in that facility, no one would be in the right state of mind. I told her that we should go to the hospital the next day for her to get a proper check-up and to get help. She was surprised at the whole suggestion but, she seems to be willing to go, albeit very reluctant. After that she started talking about herself and that some of her old memories re-surfaced after watching some of the anime that Noire gave her. Apparently in the prison they were punished severely for any kind of misbehavior and her mind just snapped to that punishment ordeal after I refused her advances. I was angry at her for doing that to me, but like I said, it was probably just her lashing out after her time in that facility. She seemed to have calmed down after that and I unlocked the cuffs off her and told her good night.

And that was it, I went to sleep afterwards undisturbed, aside from the alarm clock."

"Huh? I know, she's Yumi, but it's still too strange. Why did she cry through the whole night? Because you didn't punish her? That doesn't make sense. Because you mentioned the hospital? But you said she accepted it so it's still unlikely. Or maybe, you could be hiding something from me. You said she arrived naked, handcuffed, hmm…"


38f947  No.5225

>>5224

Probably because I refused her advances. I told her that there's someone else.


e38269  No.5226

>>5224

Even if I was looking to start a relationship with her, It wouldn't feel right having sex under those conditions.


7ea0e8  No.5227

>>5226

Way to just toss subtlety out the window


4e37c7  No.5228

>>5224

"I did nothing wrong and I am not hiding anything. That's all. So what we will do now?"


120bb9  No.5229

>>5225

>>5226

>>5228

"Probably because I refused her advances. I told her that there's someone else. Plus, even if I was looking to start a relationship with her, it wouldn't feel right having sex under those conditions. So I did nothing wrong and I am not hiding anything. That's all. So what we will do now?"

"Based on yesterday, I thought you'd fuck anyone who shows the slightest intention of it. … But anyway, I think we should have a chat with Yumi before leaving back to Planeptune."

(I'm not completely sure merging the last answer with the others were a good idea. I mean the tone is completely different.)


b54fdc  No.5230

>>5229

"I am not this bad, I have few rules to that. First - don't stick it in crazy, second - don't stick it in someone who is able to LARP disaster movie scenario by herself and last - make it with someone who you love."

After saying that go talk with Yumi.

Sorry. I am rather new to this and I love being edgy.


fb8037  No.5231

>>5229

Alright let's talk to Yumi.


120bb9  No.5232

>>5230

>>5231

"I am not this bad, I have few rules to that. First - don't stick it in crazy, second - don't stick it in someone who is able to LARP disaster movie scenario by herself and last - make it with someone who you love."

"Aw, sorry I didn't notice your epitome of modesty and gentlemanliness… Wait, did you just tell me that you love me?! Don't say such embarrassing things in public!"

You decide it's better to just drop the topic and walk to Yumi's room. She's sitting on a little stool in front of a window, staring outside. When she notices you, she asks "what do you want?" while continuing to stare outside. Her voice is quiet and save for a hint of anger, she's completely emotionless.


71fc11  No.5233

>>5232

Inform Yumi that you both are leaving to go back to Planeptune and try to answer her questions if she has any, while avoiding her getting a fit or her going yandere in Basilicom.


aea8db  No.5236

>>5232

"You alright Yumi? We're going to Planeptune now. Taro said that you were crying for the entirety of last night, what happened to you?"


120bb9  No.5237

>>5233

>>5236

"You alright Yumi? We're going to Planeptune now. Taro said that you were crying for the entirety of last night, what happened to you?"

"It's none of your concern. Now leave me alone."

"Please, Yumi. Something's certainly not okay with you, you should tell us what it is, maybe we can help."

"I thought you have your bitch to worry about."

"WHAT?!" IF shouts angrily. "Who do you call a bitch?!"

"I never said I was talking about you, but well, I now know it was you."

"Ugh."

"Whatever, it's probably better if you stop questioning me, I don't want another slap from her."

"I see… listen Yumi, I-I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't slap you like I did, but I was too angry, and… and I lost my mind and…"

"Don't worry, we all did things that we later regretted, it's no use mourning over it. … I can tell you something, provided you promise to don't hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you?"

"You… never mind. Taro, please leave us."

"Why?" you hear Taro for the first time since you arrived at the room.

"Trust me, you don't want to hear it."

"B-But? … Fine." With a sad expression, he turns around and leaves.

"You know, since I knew Taro, he was always such a beta. He did whatever I told him, without questions. Well, at least until he started hanging out with that S.G. guy, he probably wanted to become dominant and cruel, but to be honest, he sucked at it. I broke up with him when I had enough of his bullshit. However, a few months later, I ended up in the prison and things changed. The other people, they were nothing like Taro, they didn't know mercy, they didn't tolerate even the smallest disobedience. I don't know why did they even let Taro be there, he was completely out of the place, he was the only person there who showed a tiny amount of pity. I spent my days as a living sex toy, and I hate to admit it, but even though I really really hated them, I slowly started to accept my position and started to like parts of my ordeal. Yes, their mind breaking tricks certainly helped, but I'm pretty sure there were other reasons too. … When we managed to capture Taro and escaped, my first thoughts was to take revenge on him, but… I think instead of taking revenge, he actually enjoyed the humiliation, while I grew tired of punishing him. And like I said, he is probably the one who deserved it the least. This is when I started to think about it, 'maybe I like being on the receiving end more after all' and I just wanted to try it. I thought Anon would be a good candidate, but unfortunately he wasn't cooperative… Twice. … No, that's a lie, only once, first time I was only concerned about my sex deprival. Ugh, I give up. I no longer know what should I do with my life. It's fucked up beyond recognition, pieces of normal life here and there, but the memories of the prison cover it and I-I don't think I'll ever have a normal life again…" She starts to cry again.

Something touches your shoulder, you look at the source, it's IF's hand.

"I think I'll leave you two alone, maybe you can help her somehow. Everyone is filled with anger and frustration, I too said some mean things to you this morning, even though… uhm…" she starts to blush while continuing in a whispering voice, "I never felt that good in my whole life. So do whatever you feel like you have to do, I won't judge. She needs help."

What's with the IDs now?


9b4967  No.5238

>>5237

Damn, managing that one situation is going to be hard and chance for complete disaster is so damn high.

Try to calm her down by cuddling her and other non-sexual acts of affection.

Sometimes my modem bricks itself and I need to replug it to fix it, but it resets my IP.


e38269  No.5239

>>5237

I agree with >>5238 let's start out slow, if we need to ramp things up we can, but she definitely needs us now, both emotionally and, most likely, physically.

"Yumi, I told you in the prison I'd help you recover, I didn't think it would happen over night, so let's take this one step at a time, alright? I'll do what ever is needed to help you alright."


38f947  No.5241

>>5237

"If you want to talk about it, I'll listen. Tell me about your normal life, you haven't been there in ages, maybe if we go there, you'll feel better."


e38269  No.5242

>>5241

weren't we just at her house … when we learned that her father was kidnapped and IF was violated


992015  No.5243

>>5242

I meant other places, but that's a good idea, maybe we can find out where her father is?


120bb9  No.5245

>>5238

>>5239

>>5241

You silently walk to Yumi and hug her from behind. You didn't even notice until now that she's still naked, but you don't have the luxury to care about small things like this.

"Yumi, I told you in the prison I'd help you recover, I didn't think it would happen over night, so let's take this one step at a time, alright? If you want to talk about it, I'll listen. Tell me about your normal life, you haven't been there in ages, maybe if we go there, you'll feel better. I'll do what ever is needed to help you alright."

"Um, would you release me for a minute?"

"Yes, but why?…"

Without answering she turns around and hugs you back.

"I-I hope you don't mind. Please just let me stay like this for a few minutes. I know, there's Taro, and I should leave you alone, but… sorry, but in my state I need someone strong and steady, he's just too weak, he can barely support himself. … About my normal life… I've been thinking about it since escape, but it's too far and fuzzy, so the memories from the prison usually take over. And uh, I don't know what's wrong with me, but if there isn't a dick in my pussy for more than 10 minutes, I start to go crazy. The situation improved a bit since yesterday, but it's still pretty bad. After you uncuffed me and sent back here last night, I didn't know what to do, I was furious and resigned at the same time, I was aching for pleasure, yet I didn't want to do it because I thought you would disapprove it… and I think I just started to cry, how hopeless I am. Of course, I couldn't stand the night without masturbating three times, I'm really sorry. Did I fail you?"

"No, like I said it will probably take more than one night to recover, so just take it one step at a time."

"T-Thank you!" she replies while crying. "Sorry to bother you with all my problems, and just you know, what I said last night, it still stands. I see you're not interested in this kind of sexual play, and when I chained you to the wall, I also gave a very very very bad example of what it looks like… I mean, I acted like the cruel heartless bastards in the prison, and uh, even thought he didn't complain, I did the same thing to Taro. Nevertheless, if you ever change your mind I'll be there. And who knows, maybe I can teach you some tricks."


38f947  No.5246

>>5245

I, uh, appreciate the offer, but, I'd still have to decline. Anyway, we're all here for you, and at this point you even have the support of the goddesses. Will you be willing to accept our help?


272d76  No.5247

>>5245

"Maybe, someday."

Try to get her a numbing oil that could lower her libido or at least calm her thoughts down before returning to Planeptune.

Inform Yumi why you got it and how to use it.


e38269  No.5248

>>5246

>>5247

Let us also remember that IF would understand if we did have sex with her, perhaps for right now we start with something soft, who know's might help her out more.


c7ce01  No.5249

>>5248

I'd rather not try the harem route and end up on a nice boat


272d76  No.5250

>>5248

Sorry, but I agree with >>5249

It's suicide, unless MC will get his level to 300+


38f947  No.5251

>>5247

Did we ever get any numbing oil like that or what? I don't think we have anything that potent in our inventory.


272d76  No.5252

>>5251

>Did we ever get any numbing oil like that or what?

No. Just another subquest to grind xp and next occasion to get abused by Dogoos again for cheap laughs.


120bb9  No.5253

>>5246

>>5247

>>5248

>>5249

>>5250

"I, uh, appreciate the offer, but, I'd still have to decline. Maybe, someday. Anyway, we're all here for you, and at this point you even have the support of the goddesses. Will you be willing to accept our help?"

"Why do I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me? But apart from that, how do you plan to help me?"

"Maybe we could try to get a numbing oil, that could lower your libido…"

"Wow, that kind of things exist? In the prison, they only had potions and injections that increased it. … But now that you mention it, uwawa, my pussy, it's lusting for sex, what should I do? How can normal people manage this situation? I'll die unless I do something in the next five minutes!"


31995d  No.5254

>>5253

"It should lower your body sensitivity at very least, but it could take few hours to get."

"Will you manage to calm yourself before that or would you prefer my help in that?"

(I shouldn't have ask that question.)

>Inb4 S-tier disaster coming


38f947  No.5255

>>5254

Oh no remove that last part, you know she'd just eat us up. Ask her what she does to calm herself in this situation and we'll see if we can help with that.


2b2e84  No.5256

>>5253

>>5255

I was just joking.

Help to get her off only with using your hands, if she says yes.


38f947  No.5257

>>5256

I'd really prefer not having to do anything sexual to her, couldn't Taro help her out with this one or


1ac367  No.5258

>>5257

>I'd really prefer not having to do anything sexual to her

Then tell her to just schlick it until MC will return with it.

>Inb4 IF went herself to get it and will return in same moment as MC will try to leave room.


38f947  No.5259

>>5258

Good plan, we can just go on ahead and discuss this with IF while she tries to comfort herself. I think she didn't do it last night because she thought we'd be disgusted with her or something, oh wait, she did it three times.

"It's fine if you masturbate Yumi, I'll discuss with IF if there's something we can get to help you keep that in check."


120bb9  No.5260

>>5254

>>5259

"It should lower your body sensitivity at very least, but it could take few hours to get. It's fine if you masturbate Yumi, I'll discuss with IF if there's something we can get to help you keep that in check."

"Huh? Did you really say that? After yesterday?… I didn't see anything like that in the anime, and I don't really remember doing it before the prison… So are you telling me it's not something I should be ashamed of? But in that case, why do you need to keep me in check? I-I don't get it…"


1ac367  No.5261

>>5260

>So are you telling me it's not something I should be ashamed of?

"Yes, but in moderation. For example masturbating 10 times per day is too much, but once per day is fine."

>Why do you need to keep me in check?

"I think it's kind of hard to live normally when someone is only eating, sleeping, watching anime, crying and masturbating."

"Sorry for saying that this bluntly."


38f947  No.5262

>>5260

Masturbation is fine, just not so much of it that it controls your every waking moment.


120bb9  No.5263

>>5261

>>5262

"Masturbation is fine, just not so much of it that it controls your every waking moment. For example masturbating 10 times per day is too much, but once per day is fine. I think it's kind of hard to live normally when someone is only eating, sleeping, watching anime, crying and masturbating. Sorry for saying that this bluntly."

"Hey, I do other things too, like… um… 'playing' with Taro? Okay, never mind, I got it. … But now, if I want to masturbate, I'll have to release you, unless you want to help…"

"No, not now."

You release each other from the hug, you take a last look at Yumi. She already started to prepare, so you hurriedly leave the room.

Outside you find IF arguing with Taro.

"Come on, you can't be such coward. Pull yourself together! You need more courage! You won't achieve anything like… Oh, Anon, already finished?"

"Yes."

"Then, Taro, this is your chance, remember what I said. Now go!"


38f947  No.5264

>>5263

So, giving Taro a pep talk? Incidentally, is there like, anything you've heard of that calms people down in a sexual manner? All the drugs that they've pumped into Yumi has basically turned her into what she is.


e5fc5b  No.5265

>>5263

"What exactly were you doing?"

After her answer try to prepare for possible hilarity ahead and mildly scold IF for not making plan together - in case something goes wrong.

If nothing will happen go to get numbing oil for Yumi and after its done, finally go back to Planeptune.


120bb9  No.5266

>>5264

>>5265

"What exactly were you doing? Giving Taro a pep talk?"

"Yes, you got a problem with that? Looks like he can't achieve anything unless you encourage him…"

"I mean, we could have come up with a plan together instead of…"

"Are you trying to lecture me? Listen, if you have any suggestions, say it, I have no idea what should we do, even Compa couldn't keep her in check. Otherwise, please don't make our situation worse that it's already is."

"Alright. Is there like, anything you've heard of that calms people down in a sexual manner? All the drugs that they've pumped into Yumi has basically turned her into what she is."

"Not really, I never had to deal with stuff like this. I think we should ask around at a pharmacy or a clinic, they're more likely to know about it. Let me check it…"

She picks up her phone and starts to type something.

"Hmm, it looks like there's a 24/7 pharmacy, it should be about… let's see… 5 minutes of walk from here. Should we check it out?"


e38269  No.5267

>>5266

"Yeah, something to at least deal with her symptoms for right now"


38f947  No.5268

>>5266

Sounds like a plan to me


7fcbc7  No.5269

>>5266

Try to ask in pharmacy, if they have anything what lowers body oversensitivity and/or libido.


120bb9  No.5270

>>5267

>>5268

>>5269

"Yeah, something to at least deal with her symptoms for right now."

You quickly collect your belongings and leave the Basilicom, saying Uni goodbye on the way out. Outside, the weather is still chilly, the sun is just starting to rise. After a short walk, you arrive at a small pharmacy.

It's still pretty early, inside you only find a single clerk.

"Good morning, how can I help you?"

"We're looking for something that lowers body oversensitivity and/or libido."

"There's a calming potion that we can make, but unfortunately we ran out of the necessary materials."

"What kind of materials?"

"Numb jelly. I need two numb jellies to make one potion, enough for about one day for a single person. Unfortunately the Guild is currently understaffed and they can't deliver enough items for us, even thought there's demand for it."


38f947  No.5271

>>5270

Alright, where do these numb jellies come from? Dogoos? Do I actually have some already?


e7e9ee  No.5272

>>5270

"Where you can get them? Does it involve beating monsters? If yes, can you tell how strong they are?"

>>5271

>Do I actually have some already?

Just one normal dogoo jelly.


120bb9  No.5273

>>5271

>>5272

(If I can summarize my writing correctly, we should have 77 credits, a Dogoo Jelly, keys, bow and arrows, our outfit, and that cute pink phone.)

"Where you can get them? Does it involve beating monsters? If yes, Dogoos? Can you tell how strong they are?"

"They're dropped by Numb Dogoos," IF responds, "they're a bit different from normal Dogoos. They're also stronger, but not much. I guess we could kill a few ones… I think we should find them in a nearby dungeon, provided you're up for the task." She turns to the clerk. "Do we need anything else?"

"Oh, no, nothing, in a situation like this, if you can bring the materials I can make them for you for free. What's more, I can buy any extra piece of Dogoo Jelly you have for 50 Credits."


38f947  No.5274

>>5273

Nice. What's the dungeon called by the way?


49fd08  No.5275

>>5273

Sell that Dogoo Jelly.

After that go to that dungeon.


120bb9  No.5276

>>5275

(Oh, crap, I wanted to write Numb Jelly. Well, we can sell the Dogoo Jelly too I guess.)


49fd08  No.5277

>>5276

(Well, it happens sometimes.)

>I think we should find them in a nearby dungeon, provided you're up for the task."

In a low voice tell to IF "While I feel a little uneasy about it I need to get that item, because I promised to. Also to get stronger so my level isn't single digit."


120bb9  No.5278

>>5274

>>5275

>>5277

You sell the Dogoo Jelly for 50 credits, then head out with IF.

"What's the dungeon called by the way? While I feel a little uneasy about it, I need to get that item, because I promised it. Also, to get stronger so my level isn't single digit."

"I heard they appeared in Toh-Kiden Cave. There are a few strong monsters around there, so we'll have to be careful, but the Dogoos should be okay. Just don't let them too near as they can paralyze you."

"Uh."

After a short walk, you arrive at the entrance of the cave. A bit hesitantly, you follow IF inside.

There's a big open space inside, filled with monsters – a big golem, and multiple Ice Boys and Ice Girls.

"Hmm, we have to get to that passage, follow me quietly."

Following the wall, you cautiously sneak to passage, then walk through it. You arrive in a different chamber, this one is filled with Dogoo like figures, but unlike normal Dogoos, they actually float! They also have tentacles… you really hope they won't try to rape you.

"So, you said you want some practice, right? Hmm, there's a lonely one to the right. I'll take a few steps forward so I can kill it before it reaches you, try to shoot the Dogoo and not me, you hear me?"


b7b827  No.5279

>>5278

"Understood."

Fire arrow at it, while aiming at its head.


38f947  No.5280

File: 450d810f7457809⋯.png (97.94 KB, 377x490, 377:490, Roper Dogoo.png)

>>5278

Oh boy hope this thing can't cast spells.


120bb9  No.5281

Dice rollRolled 3, 19 = 22 (2d20)

>>5279

>>5280

"Understood."

You aim at its head then shoot the arrow.

I heard I need to roll a d20, so 1-2 -> hit IF's head, 3-7 -> miss, 8-20 -> damage rolled number - 7. The Dogoo has 20 HP, due to space constraints you'll only be able to shoot twice.


120bb9  No.5282

Dice rollRolled 15 (1d20)

>>5281

You shoot the arrow, but you miss with such a huge margin, that you almost hit IF's head. She looks back at you with an angry expression. Because you totally missed, the Dogoo didn't even notice you so you shoot again.

Bingo!

Your arrow pierces through the Dogoo, dealing 12 HP damage.

Because of your critical miss, you have time to shoot a third time.


120bb9  No.5283

File: 5ab269467adffcb⋯.png (922.39 KB, 1500x1500, 1:1, 5ab269467adffcb290fe2f8853….png)

>>5282

You hit the Dogoo again, dealing 8 HP damage, just enough to kill it. It drops a Numb Jelly and 4 Credits.

"Wow, nice work," IF compliments you, "do you think you can manage it on your own? We need at least two jellies to make a single potion, but I don't think that would be enough. We'd need enough potions for a few days… and what about Taro?"


38f947  No.5284

File: a3f17d856b8050c⋯.png (2.71 KB, 32x32, 1:1, small gyaa.png)

>>5283

>you saved my shitty edit of Vert's head/hair on Blanc's body

"I feel like I could somehow manage on my own, but if they get close I don't think I'd be able to defend myself that well…"


08e749  No.5285

>>5282

>You shoot the arrow, but you miss with such a huge margin, that you almost hit IF's head.

"I am sorry."

>>5283

>do you think you can manage it on your own?

"If I won't attack multiple ones at once, yes."

>We need at least two jellies to make a single potion, but I don't think that would be enough.

"It's reason why I intended to get at least 10 jellies."

>We'd need enough potions for a few days… and what about Taro?

"It will be enough for 5 days. I think Taro didn't have his daily dose of aphrodisiacs for that long to worry about it."


120bb9  No.5286

>>5284

>pic for ants

>>5285

"I feel like I could somehow manage on my own, if I won't attack multiple ones at once, but if they get close I don't think I'd be able to defend myself that well… About the potions, I intended to get at least 10 jellies. It will be enough for 5 days. I think Taro didn't have his daily dose of aphrodisiacs for that long to worry about it."

"Fair enough. About the Dogoos, I think you should try to defeat them, I'll be nearby, just shout if there's something wrong."

Without thinking, IF jumps into a group of Numb Dogoos, and before you could even blink, she already defeated the four member group and received 3 Numb Jellies and 15 Credits.

"What's the problem, don't look at me like that. I thought I'll speed up the process a bit…"


15768e  No.5287

>>5286

>"What's the problem, don't look at me like that. I thought I'll speed up the process a bit…"

"I don't think I can get levels that way."

After saying that go shoot more dogoos to until you get 10 numb jellies.

Then check your status and go back to Lastation.


38f947  No.5288

File: 67fba61b45f4cb8⋯.png (117.6 KB, 421x415, 421:415, Dogoo.png)

>>5286

Alright, let's do this.


e38269  No.5289

>>5286

Charge forward aand hope nothing goes wrong


97eaa4  No.5290

>>5289

Wait no we're ranged we can't charge forward


120bb9  No.5291

>>5287

>>5288

>>5289

>>5290

"I don't think I can get levels that way."

"Okay, then I'll just wait here."

You start shooting the Dogoos, one after other, until you get 10 Numb Jellies and 53 Credits in total. Once a Dogoo almost got you, thankfully IF stopped it before it could hurt you. You also leveled up in the process, you're now level 6.

"So, now we have 10 Numb Jellies, I think it's time to head back to the pharmacy. Or do you want to train a bit more?"

(Inventory: 10 Numb Jelly, 180 Credits, keys, bow and arrows, phone)


38f947  No.5292

>>5291

I have a feeling taking out too many of these dogoos could attract something larger. Might be good to head back for now, thank you for saving me there IF.


2b1f53  No.5293

>>5291

"It's time to go back. I will train more, when we will be back at Planeptune. These dogoos didn't helped much."


120bb9  No.5294

>>5292

>>5293

"It's time to go back. I have a feeling taking out too many of these Dogoos could attract something larger. I will train more, when we will be back at Planeptune. These dogoos didn't help much. Oh, and thank you for saving me there IF."

"Never mind."

You walk back the same way you come, avoiding the bigger and more powerful monsters, back to the pharmacy. It only takes a few moments to mix a potion from the ingredients, then you head back to the Basilicom with 5 calming potions.

You walk to Yumi's room, and stop before the room. You wanted to enter, but you heard some soft moans so you stopped. The door is still broken after the IF incident, so you can peek inside, but you can only see Yumi. It looks like she's sitting on the bed, still naked; you can't see what is she doing since you only see her back, but you can guess…


d54b4c  No.5295

>>5294

Knock on broken door.

Say hello, give her potions and check if these made any difference.


7c8a40  No.5296

>>5294

"So after you're done there, here's some numbing potions. It'll help control that sexual urge of yours."


5d0f17  No.5297

>>5296

"Just remember to take only one per day. I want to avoid any adverse effects of these on you."


120bb9  No.5298

>>5295

>>5296

>>5297

You knock on the door.

Startled, she grabs the blanket of the bed and tries to cover herself before responding.

"Y-Yes?"

You enter the room and give the potions to her.

"So after you're done there, here's some numbing potions. It'll help control that sexual urge of yours. Just remember to take only one per day. I want to avoid any adverse effects of these on you."

"Umm… Thanks, I-I guess…"

"What's the problem? Where's Taro?"

"It's… It's nothing, I'm fine… Taro went out to do some shopping."


6d993e  No.5299

>>5298

"Oh! You covered yourself up. That's a good response."

Let's look at the blanket is it clear she's the only one there?


a3d08e  No.5300

>>5298

>After looking at the blanket

"I see. Well, carry on. I will be going back to Planeptune, see you."


120bb9  No.5301

>>5299

>>5300

"Oh! You covered yourself up. That's a good response."

You try to check whether there's somebody else under the blanket without being too noticeable, but it really seems like only Yumi is there.

"I see. Well, carry on. I will be going back to Planeptune, see you."

You meet IF outside the room and you start your journey back to Planeptune.

While walking the streets of Lastation, your phone suddenly starts to ring. You pick up the phone, it's Nepgear.

"Hello Anon, I hope I didn't wake you up…"

"No. Apparently Noire likes to wake up early in the morning."

"Oh, yes, she's really hard working. Listen, when do you come back to Planeptune?"

"We're heading back right now."

"Great. You should go to Compa's clinic, we've found Yumi's father."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, you heard right. He's in the detox now, he consumed too much alcohol. Oh, and there's one small thing, you're with IF now, right?"

"Yes."

"So, the results of IF's blood tests arrived. I'm only telling it to you, I trust you will tell her when the time is right… so in short, it's still not clear how they managed to knock her out, but the blood sample contained a huge amount of estrogen and other substances commonly found in aphrodisiacs… so be careful, even though its effect should have worn off by now."


ec2eb8  No.5302

>>5301

>"but the blood sample contained a huge amount of estrogen and other substances commonly found in aphrodisiacs… so be careful, even though its effect should have worn off by now"

"What adverse effects it could have?"

Listen to possible effects and ask Nepgear to inform Noire that Yumi's father was found.

Also tell IF about negative effects of these drugs that were used on her.


38f947  No.5304

>>5301

Hold on, aphrodisiacs… hm. I see, and you say it's effects should have worn off by now.

>>5302

This could very well be one of the reasons why IF went crazy for us. Who knows.


120bb9  No.5305

>>5302

>>5304

"Hold on, aphrodisiacs… hm. I see, and you say it's effects should have worn off by now. What adverse effects it could have? And could you inform Noire that Yumi's father was found?"

"Of course. About the negative effects… it increases libido and, um… if the concentration is too high, the person can go crazy until her sexual needs are satisfied… and maybe others, I'm not sure. … I had a conversation with Compa, and she said it looks like IF has a crush on you… she was always a cool and composed girl, but she can be quite sensitive when it comes to topics like this. And lately, I feel like her mental stability is not too good… so be careful, she's a kind person who would never hurt innocent people, but she's also very powerful. If she decides to unleash her power, I don't think you would be able to stop her."


38f947  No.5306

>>5305

What constitutes as too high of a concentration..? I believe she got injected with a syringe worth of the stuff.

Do we still have a sample of the stuff with us? If so, let's bring it for further examination.

So I went ahead and double checked that IF definitely did like us even before the whole ordeal, and definitely sure now that the drug just made her break loose of those restraints of hers


1e996b  No.5307

>>5305

>" feel like her mental stability is not too good…"

"I think I can guess what was the cause for this. I can handle this on my own."

>"If she decides to unleash her power, I don't think you would be able to stop her."

"I know. It's also reason why I train like crazy recently, but it doesn't go very well. My level is way too low for this."

>>5306

>Do we still have a sample of the stuff with us?

Yes, I think so.


ea19a1  No.5308

>>5307

*one of few reasons


120bb9  No.5309

>>5306

>>5307

"What constitutes as too high of a concentration…? I believe she got injected with a syringe worth of the stuff."

"According to the blood samples, it was a really high concentration. Unfortunately we don't know the composition of drug they used on her."

"I see. About her mental stability, I think I can guess what was the cause for this. I can handle this on my own. I also train like crazy recently, but it doesn't go very well. My level is way too low for this."

"Yes, she's a very good fighter, you won't be able to surpass her in a few days, don't worry about it. Even with that I trust you, you should be able to cope with this situation. Call me if you need anything."

>Do we still have a sample of the stuff with us?

I don't think we ever had access to the stuff they used on IF. We only confiscated a few syringes from Yumi, but they were only used on us, not IF.


f6bb06  No.5310

>>5309

"Will do."

Talk to IF about that call from Nepgear and try to figure what exactly worries her.


38f947  No.5311

>>5309

"Thanks for the info Nepgear, I appreciate it."

Let's have a chat with IF about the drug.


120bb9  No.5312

>>5310

>>5311

"Will do. Thanks for the info Nepgear, I appreciate it."

You hang up and return to IF.

"What was it?"

"Nepgear called. Could we sit down and talk for a moment?"

"Yes, but… what's happening now? Why can't we talk while we're walking?"

"It's about you. She noticed that recently something is not okay with you."

"What?! I-I'm perfectly fine, there's nothing…"

"No, you're not fine. I can feel that something bothers you."

"Uhh."

"Also, the results of your blood tests arrived. Looks like they drugged you with some kind of aphrodisiacs."

"… WHAT!? Are you sure? Did Nepgear really say that?!"

"Yes."

IF curls up and starts to weep softly.

"Why? Why me? Where did I fuck up!? … At least now I understand what happened yesterday. Sorry, I shouldn't have scolded you in the morning, it was me who was too pushy yesterday, it's not your fault. I hope it hadn't left a huge scar, I would never forgive myself."


38f947  No.5313

>>5312

"It's fine IF, I was… also lost in the moment."


94dc8f  No.5314

>>5312

"Don't worry about it. Besides, there were way worse things that happened to me in last week and I think it's over for now."

(Being thrashed by horde of viral dogoos, being sent to hospital with plastic fragments inside my penis, being framed for heresy then kidnapped and tortured by fake purple heart, escaped prison with sex-crazed woman only to be bondaged and CBTed afterwards.)

Tell that as you gently rub her head.


e38269  No.5315

>>5312

"Iffy, you have done too much for me to be mad at you for something like that."


120bb9  No.5316

>>5313

>>5314

>>5315

"Iffy, you have done too much for me to be mad at you for something like that. I was… also lost in the moment. Besides, there were way worse things that happened to me in last week and I think it's over for now. … Like being thrashed by horde of viral dogoos, being sent to hospital with plastic fragments inside my penis, being framed for heresy then kidnapped and tortured by fake Purple Heart, escaped prison with sex-crazed woman only to get bondaged and almost CBTed afterwards…"

You try to rub her head, but her response surprises you.

"That's why I shouldn't hurt you anymore… I don't know how you do this, but you have enough problems even without me. And I exploited you yesterday. After you helped to save me. I like how you try to be polite and positive even after all of this… But maybe, it's me who brings misfortune upon you, and maybe we should part and never see each other again."


38f947  No.5317

>>5316

How can you say that IF?! No… you're the one I look up to in all of this. You're the reason why I can even stay positive after all of this.


acf4ff  No.5318

>>5316

"Now, that's just simply untrue. Majority of these happened, when I was alone or caught completely off-guard. Also I don't want to even think what kind of crazy shit will happen next time."


e38269  No.5319

>>5316

"If, look at me for a second" Then kiss her "You didn't take advantage of me yesterday. I either trusted you enough, or loved you enough. so don't blame yourself."


e38269  No.5320

>>5319

*Iffy, look at me for a second.


120bb9  No.5321

>>5317

>>5318

>>5319

>>5320

"How can you say that IF?! That's just simply untrue. You're the one I look up to in all of this. You're the reason why I can even stay positive after all of this. Majority of these happened, when I was alone or caught completely off-guard. Also, I don't want to even think what kind of crazy shit will happen next time."

"… Huh?"

"Iffy, look at me for a second."

Taking advantage of her temporary bewilderment, you kiss her.

"Wa-wa-wa-what!?"

"You didn't take advantage of me yesterday. I either trusted you enough, or loved you enough… so don't blame yourself."

"B-But I cuffed your hands and… and…"

She starts to sob, while grabbing you and then hugging you.

"…Please… Please don't leave me… can I trust you? I'm afraid that you'll leave me and… probably that's why I said that… I didn't want to grow too close, because parting would be much worse after it… but I no longer know what do I want… and um…" she says while looking down at her belly, "after yesterday, there's a non zero chance that I have our child… even thought normally I would never do such thing, I only know you since a few days… it must be the result of the drug… but I have to admit, I never felt so good in my whole life…"


3c5b04  No.5322

>>5321

>"can I trust you?"

"Please do, if you can."

>"I'm afraid that you'll leave me"

"I won't do that if something like this would happen, then I probably got into some trouble again."

>"I never felt so good in my whole life"

"I am happy too." Cuddle her for while and after that say:

"I think we should hurry to Planeptune, before it will get dark."


38f947  No.5323

>>5321

I will never leave you IF. I love you too much to do anything that would hurt you. That's why I want to strengthen myself, I want to be able to protect both myself and you. This is the happiest I've been in my life as well.


120bb9  No.5324

>>5322

>before it will get dark.

Hey, it's still early morning.

>>5323

"I will never leave you IF. If something like this would happen, then I'd probably get into some trouble again. I love you too much to do anything that would hurt you. That's why I want to strengthen myself, I want to be able to protect both myself and you. This is the happiest I've been in my life as well."

You cuddle her until she stops crying and looks into your eyes.

"Thank you, Anon."

"No problem. But now, I think we should hurry to Planeptune."

"Yeah, you're right. … But before that, there's something important we forgot to do, and it's about time we catch up."

"Something important?"

"Yes, kissing. Like lovers do."

Did she really giggle at the end, or it's just you hearing things? Anyways, it looks like her bad mood is gone, she's now smiling.


7b764d  No.5325

>>5324

>Hey, it's still early morning.

Whoops. I thought that dungeon dive took longer.

Kiss her and then hold her hands until you leave Lastation.


38f947  No.5326

>>5324

Spend day together


120bb9  No.5327

>>5326

Wat?

>>5325

Without saying a word, you hug her, then slowly draw near her face, to kiss her. IF follows your lead, and you passionately kiss each other.

After finishing, you wait for a few minutes before IF stands up.

"Thank you… but now it's high time we head back to Planeptune. Did Nepgear say anything else?"

"Um… oh, yes, they found Yumi's father."

"… WHAT!? Geez, you could have said that earlier. Where is he?"

"At Compa's clinic."

"That means we will have to leave Yumi in Lastation for the time being. Anyhow, we should hurry to the clinic then, let's go."

IF helps you get up, then you start walking. You grab her hand… she doesn't seem to mind, so you just end up walking while holding hands.

You reach the sky harbor and you check the timetable. It looks like you just missed the 8:00 departure by 3 minutes, while the next departure is only at 9:00.

"Crap, if I hadn't thrown a tantrum, we would have caught it."


64b09d  No.5328

>>5327

"That's okay. Do you have any idea how to spend that hour?"

>Wat?

I think he meant taking entire day on fooling around with IF in Lastation.


38f947  No.5329

>>5327

I'm currently down with the sickness and can barely think straight

Well I suppose we have an hour to burn, anything you want to do that we could do within an hour?


120bb9  No.5330

>>5329

Then get well, this quest is more fun with more people!

>>5328

"That's okay. I suppose we have an hour to burn, anything you want to do that we could do within an hour?"

"Yeah… wait, no-no-no, we have to go to the clinic, we can't just sit here. There has to be a way to get across. Like… maybe we could somehow persuade the operator to ferry us across."


e38269  No.5331

>>5330

"Perhaps we can call Noire, have her explain it's an emergency?"


46f6e7  No.5332

>>5330

"Oh, come on. Do you expect literal end of world happening in one hour?"


38f947  No.5333

>>5330

What's the rush though? Is there something you're not telling me?


120bb9  No.5334

>>5329

You forgot to tell me it's possible to catch your sickness through the internet

>>5331

>>5332

>>5333

"Oh, come on. What's the rush? Is there something you're not telling me? Or do you expect literal end of world happening in one hour?"

"No, where did you get that idea from? J-Just as you said, they've found Yumi's father, and we should head there as soon as possible. We were just 3 minutes late, so of course I'm angry and I want to do something about it."


0d766e  No.5335

>>5334

"You are weirdly nervous and you stutter a lot. Just relax."


38f947  No.5336

>>5334

"Well we could either spend some time trying to find out how to get to Planeptune as soon as possible, or we can use this time to relax a bit for now. So much has happened literally just this morning."


120bb9  No.5337

>>5335

>>5336

"You are weirdly nervous and you stutter a lot. Just relax."

"No, I'm fine, just stop worrying so much."

"Well we could either spend some time trying to find out how to get to Planeptune as soon as possible, or we can use this time to relax a bit for now. So much has happened literally just this morning."

"So you just want to sit down and do nothing in a situation like this? I can't believe you said that. Unless you have some constructive suggestion, I'm going to phone Nepgear or Noire…"


2b4f10  No.5338

>>5337

"I wanted to think how something simple like this could go wrong, just to spare frustration and pain later on. But go ahead."


38f947  No.5339

>>5337

Well, if you insist. Let's dial up Nepgear.

Do we know how to atleast return a call to Nepgear?


e38269  No.5340

>>5339

you realize most phones track call history, we could Easily call her back by looking at the most recent number.


38f947  No.5341

>>5340

Of course. Let's call her up.


120bb9  No.5342

>>5338

>>5339

It's IF who wants to call Nepgear, you can be sure she knows everyone's number in the party…

"I wanted to think how something simple like this could go wrong, just to spare frustration and pain later on. But go ahead, let's dial up Nepgear."

"… So I'm the bad guy again just because I want to get things done? It doesn't matter, I'm calling Nepgear."

She picks up her phone, selects Nepgear from her contacts and she presses the call button.

"Hello. It's me, IF. Listen, we've got a problem at the sky harbor, it looks like the next… What? I see… Okay, wait a moment, I'm going to ask him." She turns to you and says, "it looks like there's some kind of problem with the cable car between Planeptune and Lastation, probably someone tampered with it in the morning. That one hour wait is an optimistic estimation, provided they can fix it in the meantime. We could try to speak with one of the station employees how can we help them… or alternatively Nepgear with the help of some other CPUs could give us a lift."


c772e7  No.5343

>>5342

That much is obvious with ''sheer' number of phones she does carry.'

"Honestly, I don't know what I expected."

"Let's help station employers maybe we would be able to catch culprit. I personally don't want to bother CPUs, because I feel it could part of something bigger."


38f947  No.5344

>>5342

Let's check it out, we don't need to bother the CPUs for every little thing.


120bb9  No.5345

>>5343

>>5344

"Honestly, I don't know what I expected. Let's help the station employees, maybe we would be able to catch culprit. I personally don't want to bother CPUs with every little thing, because I feel it could part of something bigger."

"I see. … Okay Nepgear, we will try to handle the situation, I'll contact you if we find out anything. Bye."

You look around, and spot a guy at the end of the platform that looks like he's a bit higher in the hierarchy than the others. You decide to question him.

"Good morning, sorry to bother you, but we heard that something happened with the cable cars and they became immobile…"

"WHAT! Where did you hear that?!"

"I spoke with Nepgear, the CPU Candidate of Planeptune and she said that."

"Oh, the CPU sent you? I'm terribly sorry, please forgive my previous harsh tone, I didn't recognize you. Anyway, we need your help. Someone infiltrated the depot during the night and damaged the cogs. We only have a single functioning car left, it's not enough to service everyone. Unfortunately, the cogs were made by Avenir, but lately…"

"I get it. I think I know someone who could repair them. Is there anything else?"

"They're made from a very strong alloy, unfortunately we don't have one of the ingredients, Unexploded Shell. It's rumored that there might be still pieces of it left in an abandoned Avenir storage room."


60c427  No.5346

>>5345

"Where exactly is that storage and how much Shells you need to repair it?"

After leaving platform:

"This could be hard knowing my luck and Avenir specialization, it will be drop from maverick automatic tank."


415443  No.5347

>8ch is back finally

>>5346

"Where exactly is that storage and how many Shells you need to repair it?"

"We have 14 broken cogs. The rumors didn't mention any specific storehouse."

"*sigh* There are at least 100 Avenir storehouses in Lastation. … Okay, we will take the cogs and pay Chian a visit, hopefully she'll know more."

"Thank you. Please take these cogs and return it repaired as soon as possible."

You leave the platform and follow IF.

I don't think the MC should know about Avenir, provided even IF didn't know about them the first time she arrived in Lastation


6ef901  No.5348

>>5347

>8ch is back finally

I am glad too. Sucks for other anons that lost their turn yesterday though.

>I don't think the MC should know about Avenir, provided even IF didn't know about them the first time she arrived in Lastation

Alright, ignore that one then.

Ask IF while going to meet Chian:

"Can you describe what Avenir does and what exactly happened for you to meet someone related to them?"


38f947  No.5349

>>5347

Is Avenir a person? You sure do know a lot of people IF.


120bb9  No.5350

>>5348

>>5349

"Is Avenir a person? Can you describe what Avenir does and what exactly happened for you to meet someone related to them? You sure do know a lot of people."

"No-no-no, Avenir used to be a big corporation that pretty much ruled Lastation in the last few years, they manufactured everything from electronics to weapons and other goods… Actually they still exist, but they're in ruins, Noire is in the progress of cleaning up the mess they left behind and salvaging the usable parts. They were a reckless corporation, that only caused grief to the people living in Lastation, but they also had top-notch technology, probably that's why they couldn't find anybody who could repair these cogs. And how I met Chian? I think it was just a chance, we were looking for some quests when I traveled here with Nepko and Compa, and she happened to have a quest for us…"


a9ea6d  No.5351

>>5350

"I see. I would like to hear more about your adventures, when we will have some free time."


38f947  No.5352

>>5350

I hope Chian is friendly.


120bb9  No.5353

>>5351

>>5352

"I see. I would like to hear more about your adventures, when we will have some free time."

"Yeah, I hope I'll have some free time soon. I would really appreciate a break from all this chaos."

"I hope Chian is friendly."

"Don't worry, I know her, she's fine."

After a few minutes of walking, you arrive at a small factory. There's a door with a big "STAFF ONLY" sign, IF opens it without hesitation and you follow. Soon you meet a short, blue haired girl, overseeing the machines.

"Hello Chian," IF meets her.

"Oh, hello IF and…"

"Anon."

"I'm Chian, the president of this small factory. Pleased to meet you. … So, what brings you two here?"

"We can't go back to Planeptune, because somebody damaged the cogs in the cable cars."

"Hmm, let me see it. Yes, they're badly damaged. And they're made from a special ingredient if I'm right."

"The official at the sky harbor said Unexploded Shell is required to repair it."

"Yes, it's a special alloy, Avenir guarded its secret for a long time. I can repair it, but unfortunately I only have one shell, while I'd need three shells to repair them. Maybe I can do it with two, but one is certainly not enough. There should be a few one left in various abandoned Avenir storage rooms, though."

"I know that, but don't you know an exact location? That company had hundreds of storage rooms…"

"No, unfortunately… Or maybe, wait a bit. Singe! Come here!"

"Yes?"

"Look at these cogs."

"Hmm, they're badly damaged. You'll need 3 Unexploded Shells to repair it and we only have one."

"Yes, I know that, where can we find more Unexploded Shells?"

"There should be a few one left in Avenir storage no. 35. But be careful, I've heard that the place is infested with level 100 monsters."

"I see," IF replies. "Listen, Anon, that place is too dangerous for you. Just stay here, you'll be safe here, I should be back in a half hour."


a9ea6d  No.5354

>>5353

"Good luck and please be careful."

After saying that go to any area Chian wants you to stay in that factory.

"Whew. Level 100 monsters. I didn't thought that they can even get this powerful. I hope there aren't many of these."


38f947  No.5355

>>5353

ONE HUNDRED?!?


120bb9  No.5356

>>5354

>>5355

"ONE HUNDRED?!?"

"That's highly probable, Avenir storage rooms had problems with monster infestation before. That's why I'm telling you to stay behind, we will find something later where you can actually train."

"I see. Good luck and please be careful."

IF leaves and you're now with Chian in the factory.

"Whew. Level 100 monsters. I didn't think that they can even get this powerful. I hope there aren't many of these."

"Don't worry, if she said she'll be okay then she will be okay. Anyway, what can I do for you until she returns?"

You look around, there are big powerful machines everywhere. If you're not careful, you can easily get hurt. There are a few workers around, but now that you take a closer look, that one to the right looks pretty familiar. You can only see her back, but from behind she looks like Noire.


b34e28  No.5357

>>5356

Ignore Noire and tell to Chian.

"Just tell me place where I can go to, so I won't interrupt you or any other workers."


38f947  No.5358

>>5357

>>5356

I wanna take a look at the girl that looks like Noire, what is she wearing?


6a4adf  No.5359

>>5358

I am not sure what Noire would be doing here. Unless this story happens shortly after Re;birth 1.


120bb9  No.5360

>>5359

>>4171

>>4498

>>5357

>>5358

You look at the girl, she's wearing clothes very similar to what Noire usually wears, black top with frilly white skirt and matching stockings.

"Just tell me place where I can go to, so I won't interrupt you or any other workers."

"Hmm, I can guide you to my parents' cafeteria, it's just next door, if you don't want to stay here."


6a4adf  No.5361

>>5360

It was long time since I had read that part and I just forgot about it.

"Thanks."


e38269  No.5362

>>5360

"I would appreciate that. Last thing I need is to cause an accident in here"


38f947  No.5363

>>5360

"Thank you very much."


120bb9  No.5364

>>5361

>>5362

>>5363

"I would appreciate that. Last thing I need is to cause an accident in here. Thank you very much."

"No problem. Just follow me."

You leave the factory and you walk to a house just across the street. You enter, it's a comfy little cafeteria, but it's completely empty save for a single waitress.

"Here we are. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go back to the factory, that waitress will take your order," and with that Chian leaves.

"Welcome, I guess you're an acquaintance of Chian, right? Please take a seat, what would you like to order? We have a large selection of breakfast meals as well as drinks, coffee, tea and confections."


38f947  No.5365

>>5364

Erm, can I take a look at the menu?

So we can look at the prices because I don't think we have the money for this at all


08c8dd  No.5366

>>5364

"Don't expect me to buy much or anything at all, if prices will be too high for me."

That reminds me. Our PC probably doesn't know how much anything cost with his prison school upbringing. Hilarity ensues.

>>5365

>180 Credits. I think it won't be enough for anything, knowing prices in-game.


120bb9  No.5367

>>5365

>>5366

Man, I really wanted to avoid coming up with a menu. It might be a bit random…

"Erm, can I take a look at the menu? Don't expect me to buy much or anything at all, if prices will be too high for me."

"You can see the daily menu here. And don't worry, our prices are very reasonable."

Breakfast

Miso soup - 149

Natto and fried eggs - 199

Nori - 199

Yakizakana - 279

Rice - 99

Bread and marmalade - 119

Cereal - 89

Tea

Green tea - 99

Black tea - 99

Coffee

Espresso - 79

Cappuccino - 99

Frappe - 119

Desserts

Custard pudding - 199

Parfait (various flavors) - 119

Sweet crepes - 99


768d05  No.5368

>>5367

"Thanks. One green tea, please."


120bb9  No.5369

>>5368

"Thanks. One green tea, please."

"Thank you. I'll be back with your order in a moment."

You look around while you wait for your tea to arrive. It's a nice little cafeteria, you can see pictures of various foods over the counter with a selection of drinks and a coffee machine behind it. It's still completely empty despite it's breakfast time if you don't get up so early in the morning.

"Thank you for your patience. Here's your order."

She places a cup and a teapot on the table in front of you.


18f54b  No.5370

>>5369

Pour tea into cup and then slowly drink it.


38f947  No.5371

>>5369

Is the tea good after we drink it


120bb9  No.5372

>>5370

>>5371

You slowly pour the tea into the cup and drink it. It's nothing fancy, you wouldn't call it world class, after all, it didn't mention any specific tea type, but it's not bad either. While you drink your tea, a businessman arrives and hurriedly orders some breakfast, quickly consumes it and leaves. Other than that nothing happened, you just stare into the empty cup wondering what to do next.

You forgot to check the time when IF left, but it probably took about 10 minutes to drink the tea, walking to the cafeteria, ordering and waiting took about 5 minutes, so that means it's still a good 15 minutes until IF returns.


38f947  No.5373

>>5372

Wow that guy ate fast. Well nothing else to do but maybe walk around the immediate vicinity. What else can we see? How did we enter this place anyway.?


4c6ed5  No.5374

>>5372

Go walk around outside.


120bb9  No.5375

>>5373

>>5374

You decide to take a walk outside, check out the surroundings.

The cafeteria is a small building between big and tall, factory like structures, polluting the air with black smoke. You can easily tell, the cafeteria's location isn't exactly fortunate, if you don't already know where it is, you won't stumble upon it.

However, you can't muse on this problem for long as the waitress runs out of the building.

"Hey! Sir, where are you going!? You didn't pay for your order!"


38f947  No.5376

>>5375

Ah crap! I'm very sorry about that! I didn't mean to, here.

I didn't think you'd pull this fast one on us


576066  No.5378

>>5375

"Sorry."

Return to cafe and pay for your order. Then go outside.


120bb9  No.5380

>>5376

>>5378

"Ah crap! I'm very sorry about that! I didn't mean to, here."

You return to cafe and pay for your order.

(Inventory: 81 Credits, keys, bow and arrows, phone, outfit)

You return to the outside and take a walk around the block. It looks like a big manufacturing plant, various small factories all over the place, other than that there are only a few small shops and restaurants, all of them completely empty, probably for the workers when they're on a break. Finally, you find a little park, but it's in a very rough shape, the trees and plants are almost dead, the benches are broken and dirty, you don't feel like sitting on any of them.

After loitering around the park for some time you decide to head back, since IF should return in a few minutes. You walk back to the factory and stop in front of it.


380ea9  No.5381

>>5380

"This country is so bleak."

After you say that try enter factory to check if IF returned already.


120bb9  No.5382

>>5381

"This country is so bleak," you say, but nobody is around to hear you. You open the "STAFF ONLY" door, and go inside, where you immediately bump into Chian.

"Hello, Anon."

"Did IF return?"

"Not yet. She said she'll be back in 30 minutes, right? She should have returned by now…"


7307a3  No.5383

>>5382

"It's still too early to worry. I will send SMS to her after fifteen minutes."


38f947  No.5384

>>5382

I'm sure she's fine… let's give it a couple of minutes.


120bb9  No.5385

>>5383

>>5384

"It's still too early to worry, I'm sure she's fine… Let's give it a couple of minutes, I will send an SMS to her after fifteen minutes."

"Yes, she'll be fine. I know this factory is not as pleasant as the cafeteria, but maybe you can take a seat there, or just watch the factory, you should be safe as long you stay behind this railing here."

"Okay. Thank you."

You decide to watch the factory and the various people working with the machines. They're making various tools from iron, and as a result of it, the inside of the factory is very hot and noisy. You continue watching for a few minutes, when you hear a familiar voice.

"I'm back."

The voice is familiar, but the mood is not. The vigor and willfulness is gone, it's resigned and sad instead. You quickly look at the direction of the sound, it's IF… but her clothes are torn, and she's full of bruises. Her symbolic Leafy Bow is also missing.


38f947  No.5386

>>5385

IF?! What happened to you?!


28a655  No.5387

>>5385

"What horde of monsters did that to you?"

Take her to factory infirmary afterwards. After she will feel a little better ask her if she "Did you managed to get all parts?"


120bb9  No.5388

>>5386

>>5387

"IF?! What happened to you?! What horde of monsters did that to you?"

"It turns out that place weren't filled with level 100 monsters. It were filled with monsters way stronger than that…"

"Stronger than level 100!? But first, I think we should go to the infirmary…"

"No, I'm fine, it's just a few scratches, there's no need for it. Oh, and where's Chian? Here are the required Unexploded Shells."


38f947  No.5389

>>5388

Your Leafy Bow is missing…


2cb500  No.5390

>>5388

"Alright, if you say so. She was here just few minutes ago."


38f947  No.5391

>>5388

We're going to go to a clinic after we see Chian alright?


0d989e  No.5392

>>5391

Isn't it a little too much? I would just patch/hide them a little, so IF will avoid being mummyfied by Compa after returning to Planeptune.


120bb9  No.5393

>>5389

>>5390

>>5391

"But your Leafy Bow is missing…"

"What?!" She quickly reaches to her hair, trying to find the Leafy Bow with her hand, but after a few seconds she realizes it's really missing. "Crap, I must have lost it while fighting those damned monsters and machines. I'll have to make another one… But let's find Chian first."

"Alright, she was here just few minutes ago."

It doesn't take long to find Chian, she was talking with one of the workers when you arrived.

"Hello, Anon and… oh, what happened to you, IF?"

"Just a few stronger than expected monsters. But more importantly, I have your Unexploded Shells."

"Excellent. We will start repairing the cogs right away, it'll take about 10 minutes."

"Thanks."

You leave Chian so she can work on those cogs without you disturbing her.

"We're going to go to a clinic after this alright?" you ask her.

"I told you already I'm fine. Do I really look that horrible?"


38f947  No.5394

>>5393

Yes! You actually do, if I didn't know better, I would've thought you got attacked like before! Please, just for my peace of mind, besides, what else can we do while Chian is working?


946c16  No.5395

>>5393

"Besides, it would be better to patch them now than be mummyfied by Compa when we return."


120bb9  No.5396

>>5394

>>5395

"Yes! You actually do, if I didn't know better, I would've thought you got attacked like before! Please, just for my peace of mind, besides, what else can we do while Chian is working? Also, it would be better to patch them now than be mummyfied by Compa when we return."

"Compa can be rough at times, but she's not that bad. Besides, I don't think we have the time to start searching for a clinic now."

"What about the factory's infirmary?"

"I don't think they have one, it's a small factory after all. But they should at least have a first-aid kit."


38f947  No.5397

>>5396

If we can speak with Chian let's ask her to use the first-aid kit, else, let's just tell one of the workers that we'll be using it.


8ef6f4  No.5398

>>5396

"Alright, let's just use it for worst scratches."


120bb9  No.5399

>>5397

>>5398

Since Chian ran off, probably to find Singe, you just ask a nearby worker for directions. He sends you to a small room, it looks like a small kitchen, it has a coffee maker, a microwave oven, and a few first-aid kits.

You open one of the kits and take out some bandages.

"Alright, let's just use it for worst scratches."

"Then I think I should get this thing out of the way," she says as she takes off her oversized blue coat. You only took a glimpse at the coat, but you immediately noticed a patch of blood at the back of the coat. You quickly check out her back, the tank top almost split into two pieces, and in the cut you see a huge, vertical wound. Now that IF removed the coat, it damaged the weak scab over the wound, and it started to bleed again.


582d3e  No.5400

>>5399

" Few scratches, my ass."

"You should see your back in mirror. I think first-aid kits won't be enough for THAT ONE unless these have enough medical supplies to perform surgical suture and if particular someone who know how to sew is still around."


38f947  No.5401

>>5399

That is one big *scratch*


120bb9  No.5402

>>5400

>>5401

"Few scratches, my ass."

"What's the problem?"

"You should see your back in mirror. I think first-aid kits won't be enough for THAT ONE unless these have enough medical supplies to perform surgical suture and if particular someone who know how to sew is still around."

"Now you're just exaggerating. Unfortunately I don't see a mirror around… but if you want, you can take a photo with this phone."

Since she doesn't want to listen to reason, you take a photo of IF's injury. When you hand it back, she frowns.

"Um, I can feel a small amount of pain at my back, but I didn't think it was that bad… Okay Anon, I think you should just try to bandage it as well as you can, then we pick up the cogs and hurry back to the clinic in Planeptune. We wanted to go there anyway."


ac0474  No.5403

>>5402

"I will try to stop bleeding. However, I am doubtful about my skills in doing this."

"So, I would like to ask someone else here to deliver them instead and to take you to clinic still in Lastation for better patchwork, because I think that wound is way too big to travel between countries with it."


38f947  No.5404

>>5402

I really doubt we can do a cross country trip with that huge gash on your back. You might not feel the pain now, but I'm sure that's just the adrenaline.


120bb9  No.5405

>>5403

>>5404

"I will try to stop bleeding. However, I am doubtful about my skills in doing this."

You try to apply some bandage to the wound, which is not that easy, because if you would roll it around her body, you'd mummify her, plus you don't have enough bandage for that anyway. So instead you apply one vertical patch of bandage and you try to fix it at the two ends. It's not the best, but it should do it for the time being.

"So, it's not too good. I would like to ask someone else here to deliver them instead and to take you to clinic still in Lastation for better patchwork, because I think that wound is way too big to travel between countries with it. You might not feel the pain now, but I'm sure that's just the adrenaline."

"But I could walk here without problems, it can't just be adrenaline. … And to be honest, I think it would upset Compa if she'd figure out I left the job of bandaging me to some random lastationian nurse. … A-And the people at the sky harbor, they need the cogs as soon as possible, we can't keep them waiting. And, um…"


38f947  No.5406

>>5405

You're right. Compa will metaphorically kill us.


714d4c  No.5407

>>5405

>"But I could walk here without problems, it can't just be adrenaline"

"That wound reopened after you took your coat off."

>"And to be honest, I think it would upset Compa if she'd figure out I left the job of bandaging me to some random lastationian nurse"

"I think Compa would be more furious if something bad happened to you. After showing her pic of that wound she would understand that anyway."

>"A-And the people at the sky harbor, they need the cogs as soon as possible, we can't keep them waiting."

"That's why I wanted to send anyone else."

>"And, um…"

"You're just thinking excuses at this point."


38f947  No.5408

>>5406

>>5407

Compa will literally kill us if she sees you with that wound on your back and knowing that I failed to do anything.


120bb9  No.5409

>>5406

>>5407

>>5408

"You're just thinking excuses at this point. That wound reopened after you took your coat off. It won't last long. About Compa, yes, you're right, she will metaphorically kill us. But I think Compa would be more furious if something bad happened to you. After showing her pic of that wound, she would understand that anyway. She would literally kill us if she sees you with that wound on your back knowing that I failed to do anything. So let's just ask someone to take the cogs back to the harbor then immediately go to a hospital, okay?"

"… Fine. Let's do it."

You leave the small room and fortunately you find Chian in a nearby corner, so you walk there.

"Chian, I have to take IF to the hospital, but that way we won't be able to take the cogs back to the sky harbor. Could I trust you with returning the cogs please? People can't get across Planeptune and Lastation until they're returned."

"Oh, is the situation that bad? I mean I saw that IF has a few scratches but I didn't think that they're so serious. But of course, leave it to me, it the least I can do after all the help I received from IF and her friends."

"Thank you, and bye."

You leave the factory.

"So, Sherlock, do you know where's the clinic in Lastation?"

"…no?"

"Just as I thought. Alright, follow me, it's about 5 minutes of walking from here."

IF starts walking and you follow her. She's walking much faster than usual, so you can't really talk with her… but you can see on her face and the way she walks, she's badly hurt and she must experience an acute pain, but she tries very hard to hide it.

Finally, you reach the clinic and enter the building. You don't get to say a thing before a passerby nurse notices IF, and she runs away shouting "EMERGENCY!" A few seconds later, a small group arrive towing a bed. They quickly pick up IF, lay her on the bed and then they start to run away.


38f947  No.5410

>>5409

We are following her, run. No way we're letting this one go, especially with how we had trouble with our own hospital visit.


db6589  No.5411

>>5409

"Good grief. It would end with complete catastrophe, if I wasn't so forceful about it. I still took way too long persuading her to allow get this so bad though."

Go after them towards ER, sit down at nearby chair/sofa shortly before it.

While whispering to yourself:

"I think I will need to prepare some good excuses myself and for her soon. Especially, when they could show up rather agitated here and knowing them for that short while they probably will."

"Also there is still matter who exactly sabotaged that cable car and for what purpose. Necessary materials for repairing it were in very high level dungeon, so it couldn't be done by normal person or monster. Maybe some CPU did it, but damaging infrastructure doesn't make any sense for any of them to do. So it probably was fake CPU or whoever is creating them then."

Nice drama. I think you won't do anything too crazy, unless you plan to go full edge though.


120bb9  No.5412

>>5410

>>5411

"Good grief," you sigh, but you don't have time for it, you have to run after IF.

They carry her to a small medical room, you sit on a chair in front of it.

"… It would end with complete catastrophe, if I wasn't so forceful about it. I still took way too long persuading her to allow get this so bad though. I think I will need to prepare some good excuses myself and for her soon. Especially, when they could show up rather agitated here and knowing them for that short while they probably will. Also, there is still matter who exactly sabotaged that cable car and for what purpose. Necessary materials for repairing it were in very high level dungeon, so it couldn't be done by normal person or monster. Maybe some CPU did it, but damaging infrastructure doesn't make any sense for any of them to do. So it was probably a fake CPU or whoever is creating them…"

Your train of thought is interrupted by a doctor.

"Excuse me Sir, you're with this Lady, right?"

"… Yes."

"I'm sorry for the recent happenings, but she looked badly hurt so we didn't have time to stop and ask questions. She had a deep cut at her back, we had to clean and stitch it. Other than that we found a couple of abrasions and bruises, but they're only minor injuries and they should heal without intervention. Unfortunately, we have to report the big cut to the authorities, could you tell me what caused it?"


634d3a  No.5413

>>5412

She's a guild member, she was injured during a mission and she returned looking like that.


23a81b  No.5414

>>5412

"It was fetch quest to gather materials necessary to repair cable car, which demanded going to dungeon that has monsters over level 100 around."

"If I remember it right, that dungeon was called Avenir storage no. 35. For more details ask her, when she wakes up."

"About medical bill - How much it's going to cost anyway?"


120bb9  No.5415

>>5413

>>5414

"She's a guild member, she was injured during a mission. It was a fetch quest to gather materials necessary to repair the cable car, which demanded going to a dungeon that has monsters over level 100 around."

"Guild member you say? Wait here, I'll be right back," and with that the doctor turns around and hurries away.

You start to have a bad feeling so you decide to check the door of the room. It's open, inside you find IF laying on a bed with various cables attached to her.

"Um, hello, are you alright?"

"I could ask the same thing about you, you look completely pale. Did something happen."

"The doctor asked about the injury so I told him that you're a guild member and…"

"You told him I'm a guild member? That wasn't a wise choice." She sits up in her bed, and she starts to tear off the cables attached to her, some machines start to beep loudly. "We don't have time for explanations now as we have to get out quick. Just follow me!"

Before you could react, she already jumped out of the bed, grabbing her damaged coat and stormed out of the room.

You follow her, back in the corridor, you see the doctor followed by a bunch of people in black suits to your left, running towards you.

"Here they are! Don't let them get away!" shouts the doctor.

"Shit! Come on, this way!" IF starts to drag you.

Just when you thought everything will be alright, right?


46d448  No.5416

>>5415

"This is one of these days, isn't it."

After it's safe.

"I think I should learn some healing art and start to avoid going into hospitals just in the case."

"Also just what the fuck did happen? Did guild forgot to pay them for their services and got absurd amount of debt to them or something like that?"

Not really, I expected something like this. But I was betting more for fake CPU or CPU copy appearance to be honest.


38f947  No.5417

>>5415

Does everyone have a fucking vendetta with the guild


fd5899  No.5418

>>5417

Looks like it.

It makes sense, when guild is one of few multinational institutions around though.


120bb9  No.5419

>>5416

>>5417

"This is one of these days, isn't it."

You follow IF, turning left at the end of the corridor, then right when you finally find a door with an "EMERGENCY EXIT" written on it. You violently push it open, then follow IF to the nearby alleys where you finally manage to lose your pursuers.

You take a minute to catch your breath, you weren't prepared for this sudden physical exercise after all.

"I think I should learn some healing art and start to avoid going into hospitals just in the case. Also, just what the fuck did happen? Does everyone have a fucking vendetta with the guild? Did the guild forgot to pay them for their services and got absurd amount of debt to them or something like that?"

"No, it's more complicated than that. The guild's work is not restricted to slaying monsters, we do many other things, like espionage or spreading misinformation, and other nations don't necessarily like it. Also, the guild is filled with people who don't worship the goddess of their land, which also gives us a bad reputation in certain circles. Now that the Console War is over, hopefully things will start to change, but it'll take some time. … Yes, I should have warned you before, but… you were locked in a school for years, apparently without any knowledge about the outside world, and so many things happened in the last few days, it'd take more than a week to tell you everything… but I can assure you, this is not how a guild member training usually goes."


dd1bff  No.5420

>>5419

>The guild's work is not restricted to slaying monsters, we do many other things, like espionage or spreading misinformation, and other nations don't necessarily like it.

"So guild is basically part of Planeptune military?"

>the guild is filled with people who don't worship the goddess of their land, which also gives us a bad reputation in certain circles.

"I honestly don't get why is this that important, but then again I didn't worshiped any in first place. With exception for annual paid respects to Purple Heart as daily chores."

"I guess pretending to worship goddess of land in which I am are should be helpful. I really don't want to be burned on stake for heresy."

>Now that the Console War is over, hopefully things will start to change, but it'll take some time.

"That explains why they weren't fighting, when I saw them for first time."

>apparently without any knowledge about the outside world, and so many things happened in the last few days, it'd take more than a week to tell you everything.

"It would take that long? Just omit parts that are not necessary for me to know."

>"I can assure you, this is not how a guild member training usually goes."

"I can believe that. Especially, when there wasn't any desk work or bureaucracy involved."


38f947  No.5421

>>5419

I didn't think those lot would be actual zealots.


120bb9  No.5422

>>5420

>>5421

"I didn't think those lot would be actual zealots."

"I wouldn't call them zealots, they probably just followed orders. If they didn't report it, they could easily end up labeled as collaborators."

"So guild is basically part of Planeptune military?"

"Every continent has its own guild branch, it's not exclusive to Planeptune. And I wouldn't call it part of the military, more like the intelligence… or at least the division where I'm working, it's a big organization."

>the guild is filled with people who don't worship the goddess of their land, which also gives us a bad reputation in certain circles.

"I honestly don't get why is this that important, but then again I didn't worship any in first place. With exception for annual paid respects to Purple Heart as daily chores. I guess pretending to worship goddess of land in which I am are should be helpful. I really don't want to be burned on stake for heresy."

"I'm surprised you didn't have any problems with that attitude. That Console War took too long, everyone turned everyone else into an enemy… anyone who showed even a little sign of not worshiping their goddess got labeled as heretic, and… uh, bad things happened after it. Nepko managed to unite the goddesses and her friends, but to persuade the other people living on various continents, that'll be a different ordeal."

"That explains why they weren't fighting, when I saw them for first time."

"Yes, too bad you didn't have a chance to meet Nepko."

>so many things happened in the last few days, it'd take more than a week to tell you everything.

"It would take that long? Just omit parts that are not necessary for me to know."

"I-I don't think… maybe if you tell me what are you interested in, I can tell you about it… but it's like sometimes even I don't know what the hell is going on. But we should really start walking back to the harbor, it's high time we go back to Planeptune, hopefully whatever they did to my back will hold until we get there."

>"I can assure you, this is not how a guild member training usually goes."

"I can believe that. Especially, when there wasn't any desk work or bureaucracy involved."

"Fortunately most of the paperwork is done by a different division, so unless you want to go there, the amount of bureaucracy is not that high. But actually I was talking about the recent happenings, starting from how that attendant sent you to Dogoo hell – fuck, her whereabouts are still unknown – up to today's shitshow. A-And I really hope the events of the last night remain a secret, otherwise they'll surely fire me."


565993  No.5423

>>5422

That'll stay a secret don't worry. For now let's just get out of here.


9d21a2  No.5424

>>5422

>"Every continent has its own guild branch, it's not exclusive to Planeptune. And I wouldn't call it part of the military, more like the intelligence… or at least the division where I'm working, it's a big organization."

"I see. That's good to hear."

>"Yes, too bad you didn't have a chance to meet Nepko."

"You mean Planeptune CPU? How does she even looks like anyway?"

>But we should really start walking back to the harbor, it's high time we go back to Planeptune, hopefully whatever they did to my back will hold until we get there."

"Agreed."

>"But actually I was talking about the recent happenings, starting from how that attendant sent you to Dogoo hell – fuck, her whereabouts are still unknown – up to today's shitshow."

"That reminds me, when you were operated I was thinking about who damaged cable car. I think it was either fake CPU or whoever is creating them. Also I think that attendant is somehow involved in it too."


38f947  No.5425

>>5424

>>5422

Still, it's weird though, I'm basically a nobody, why send me through hell and back?


490ab5  No.5426

>>5425

I think that happened by pure coincidence or someone has complete hateboner for Anon or had one for Anon's family.


120bb9  No.5427

>>5423

>>5424

>>5425

"That'll stay a secret don't worry."

"I hope. I'd hate to kill you for spilling that information."

"Uh, I see. Thanks for the information about the guild, that's good to hear. And, by Nepko, do you mean Planeptune's CPU? How does she even look like anyway?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, she's Neptune, also known as Purple Heart, CPU of Planeptune. If you find a small girl with short purple hair who is constantly talking nonsense, that's probably her."

"… Now that you talked about the recent happenings, that reminded me, when you were operated I was thinking about who damaged cable car. I think it was either fake CPU or whoever is creating them. Also, I think that attendant is somehow involved in it too. Still, it's weird though, I'm basically a nobody, why send me through hell and back?"

"I'd really like to know that answer too. All can I say, things were fucked up even before you turned up, but with you they took a turn and became even worse. But I don't think it was a fake CPU. As far as we know, only Arfoire had the ability to create fakes, but I'm pretty sure died in that explosion. Probably together with Nepko…"

"Wait, she's dead?"

"No… I mean we don't know, I hope she's alive, but Celestia exploded while only Arfoire and Nepko were there, and we still didn't hear from any of them. Unfortunately we can't go back there to check."

"I see. Well, for now let's just get out of here."

"Yeah, let's go."

You follow IF and take a roundabout route to the harbor, just in case someone is still pursues you.

When you arrive at the harbor, the previous NPC immediately greets you, thanking your hard work. If you didn't help them, they wouldn't be able to start the train at the scheduled time of 9:00.

"I know it's not much, I'll be indebted for my whole life, but can I do anything for you in return?"

"Actually, yes. We have to go to Planeptune, as soon as possible."

"Of course, get in this car, I'll personally drive you to the other side."

"Thanks."

The view from the car is still amazing as it quietly drives to the other side, but you can't enjoy the view, you're too concerned about the recent happenings, and about what would the future bring.

You finally reach Planeptune, leave the car, and say the friendly NPC goodbye.

"Finally, back in Planeptune. I wonder whether Yumi's father is still in the clinic or not. And, um, Anon, what do you think, will Compa turn me into a mummy if she sees me like this?"


490ab5  No.5428

>>5427

"Probably not, but there is only one way to find out."

"I don't think so, but you need to make good excuse to her for this though."


38f947  No.5429

>>5427

Let's not give her a good excuse for that to happen.


120bb9  No.5430

>>5428

>>5429

"Yumi's father? Probably not, but there is only one way to find out. And about Compa, I don't think so, but you need to give a good excuse to her for this though."

"Um, I don't think that'll be that easy. But anyway, let's go."

You walk to the clinic and enter it. You quickly learn that Nepgear is still on the second floor, so you head there.

"Nepgear!"

"Huh? Oh, hello Anon and… oh my god, what happened to you, IF?!"

"Just a few monsters."

"What kind of monsters were they?"

"Well…" she doesn't get to finish her sentence, as Compa's voice interrupts her from the distance.

"Welcome back Iffy and Anon! I'm glad that you're back! … Whoah, Iffy what happened to you, let me check it."

"It's not what you… Eeek! Don't strip me naked in front of everyone!"

"Then let's go in this room. … Oh, it's a very ugly injury, let me bandage you."

"Hey, stop it, you're mummifying me again! Do you hear me?!"

They're so loud that you can even hear them through the closed door.

"I had a feeling that this would happen if Compa sees IF like this."

"Haha," Nepgear laughs nervously, "she's like this, it cannot be helped. But while they're away, about my last call, how was it? Other than the monsters, did anything weird happen? … But I don't get it, that substance shouldn't have a weakening effect…"


38f947  No.5431

>>5430

You mean the one that was jabbed in IF's bloodstream? It may not have a weakening effect, but if it's enough to knock someone like her out, it has to be extremely soporific.


912cbe  No.5432

>>5430

>"Other than the monsters, did anything weird happen?"

"When I brought IF to clinic for patching awful wound on her back, we were chased out of hospital when I informed doctors that we were from guild. I didn't expect that to happen."

"If you want to see how bad it was IF still should have picture of it on one of her phones. I recommend waiting 2-3 hours before seeing it, if you ate something earlier though."

"That situation reminded me that I don't know anything about world from being sheltered at that school for this long. So I will need basic rundown on world events very soon to avoid these situations."

>"But I don't get it, that substance shouldn't have a weakening effect…"

"The monsters in that dungeon were very strong, their levels were over 100. I didn't even enter there."


120bb9  No.5433

>>5431

>>5432

"You mean the one that was jabbed in IF's bloodstream? It may not have a weakening effect, but if it's enough to knock someone like her out, it has to be extremely soporific. Also, the monsters in that dungeon were very strong, their levels were over 100. I didn't even enter there."

"I see… Still, level 100 monsters shouldn't be a problem for her… Anything else?"

"When I brought IF to clinic for patching an awful wound on her back, we were chased out of hospital when I informed the doctors that we were from guild. I didn't expect that to happen. … If you want to see how bad the wound was, IF should still have a picture of it on one of her phones. I recommend waiting 2-3 hours before seeing it, if you ate something earlier though. That situation reminded me that I don't know anything about world from being sheltered at that school for this long. So I will need basic rundown on world events very soon to avoid these situations."

"Thanks for the info, I'm pretty new to this world as well, you should ask IF or the CPUs for things like that. Yet, I was more interested in whether she did anything weird or things like that…"

"Bandage complete!" the door slams open next to you.

"Ugh… I can't move my hands." IF walks out of the room, her upper body is covered in a thick layer of bandage. Above waist, she really looks like a mummy.

"No, you should just sit down and rest, you'll get a lighter set of bandages a few hours later."


38f947  No.5434

>>5433

Is it possible that the drug deteriorates the victim's body? Unless the drug keeps getting pumped in their body? Wait, if that was true we should've seen it happen to Yumi.


d7499e  No.5435

>>5433

>"Yet, I was more interested in whether she did anything weird or things like that…"

Say to Nepgear whispering "She was unable to calm herself and was more likely to get mad, but it should stop by now."

>"No, you should just sit down and rest, you'll get a lighter set of bandages a few hours later."

"Better to listen to the nurse, IF."

"How Compa was mad after she saw your back anyway?"


120bb9  No.5436

>>5434

>>5435

"Better listen to the nurse, IF. By the way, how mad Compa was after she saw your back anyway?"

"What's with Iffy's back desu? I just saw wounds all over the place, so I bandaged them good!"

IF doesn't say anything, but you can see a slight relief on her face.

"Okay, I'll sit down, just tell me if you find out anything about Yumi's father or anyone else."

"Oh, he's fine, other than drinking too much alcohol, nothing bad happened to him. Unfortunately, he can barely remember anything about yesterday. He said that in the morning he found a leaflet about a nearby pub offering drinks, so instead of going to work, he went there… And that's all."

"That's just great. I'd like to talk with him later, when I'm no longer a mummy." She starts to walk back to the room. "Anon, I'll have to tell you something in private."

"Okay, just a moment."

Since Compa also went away minding her own business, you have a few minutes to talk with Nepgear.

"Is it possible that the drug deteriorates the victim's body? Unless the drug keeps getting pumped in their body? Wait, if that was true we should've seen it happen to Yumi."

"Wait, when did Yumi get shot? She weren't in the warehouse."

"Back in the prison."

"Oh… Are you sure she got shot by the same substance? It could have been something completely different. Anyway, you should try to ask her about this, whether she feels she's weaker than usual or something is weird about her body."

"About the other thing," you continue talking in a whispering sound, "she was unable to calm herself and was more likely to get mad, but it should be done by now."

"Um, that's pretty vague, but I'm not sure I want to hear any more details about that… Just leave it like that, alright?"


38f947  No.5437

>>5436

Alright, sounds good.

Man I kinda want to ask about Nepko, but that might just make her cry or something.


78a3f8  No.5438

>>5436

>"Anon, I'll have to tell you something in private."

While whispering "Should I get worried?"

>"Are you sure she got shot by the same substance?"

"Yes. Effects were very similar in both cases. If it's only given in short-term then its easy to fix, but in long-term its very severe."

>"Anyway, you should try to ask her about this, whether she feels she's weaker than usual or something is weird about her body."

"I only noticed that Yumi had complete body oversensitivity. I gave her some numbing medicine that should lessen first one for 5 days. I don't gave medicine to her for more days to avoid negative effects."

>"Um, that's pretty vague, but I'm not sure I want to hear any more details about that… Just leave it like that, alright?"

"Alright."


120bb9  No.5439

>>5437

>>5438

>While whispering "Should I get worried?"

Of course you should

"Yes, I'm sure they're the same substance. Effects were very similar in both cases. If it's only given in short-term then its easy to fix, but in long-term its very severe. I only noticed that Yumi had complete body oversensitivity. I gave her some numbing medicine that should lessen first one for 5 days. I don't gave medicine to her for more days to avoid negative effects."

"Thanks, maybe we should try speaking with Yumi too, provided she returned to normal. I heard Noire had problems with her."

"Uh, yes, she was pretty crazy yesterday. I really hope the medicine helped. Alright then."

You walk to the room with IF. It's a small hospital room with two beds, but the only patient here is IF.

"Hello Anon, please close the door."

"Okay."

"I hope you didn't spread any weird rumors about me."

"I'm offended. Why would I do something like that?"

"Okay, I'm sorry." She murmurs a few words, you can't make them out, but she looks sorry. "Anyway, I have a favor to ask. In the last few hours many things happened, and now that Compa bandaged me like that I can't even move my arms… and, um, I still remember what happened with you, so I don't want to ask Compa… but I have to go to pee. Will you help me please?"


38f947  No.5440

>>5439

Sure IF. Do you want me to carry you… or, walk you to the toilet?


0da0a4  No.5441

>>5439

>"Anyway, I have a favor to ask. In the last few hours many things happened, and now that Compa bandaged me like that I can't even move my arms"

"She really should stop restricting people movements with bandages. Sometimes I wonder if she used them at battles too during your quest."

>"Will you help me please?"

"Sure thing. Just make it quick, it's embarrassing."

I really hope you don't have watersports fetish, OP.


38f947  No.5442

>>5441

Pretty doubtful, but a part of the quest before was how to do our business when we had that catheter up there… I guess this is just some odd continuation to it


9ab028  No.5443

>>5442

Alright

It doesn't hurt to check just in case though.


120bb9  No.5444

>>5441

>spoiler

Now that you mention it…

>>5440

>>5441

"Compa should really stop restricting people movements with bandages. Sometimes I wonder if she used them at battles too during your quest."

"No, she only used her big syringe. I don't know what kind of fluid she's holding in it, but to be honest, I hope I'll never learn it either."

"Okay, I'll help you, sure thing. Just make it quick, it's embarrassing. So… do you want me to carry you… or, walk you to the toilet?"

"Dummy, I can walk on my own fine, the problems are with my hands. This way I can't remove my shorts…"

Without even waiting for your answer she starts to walk toward the little bathroom attached to the room. You follow her, close the door then turn around. She's now standing in front of the toilet, staring at you.


38f947  No.5446

>>5444

Alright, let's get those off.


64d921  No.5447

>>5444

Just don't write it too often and it will be fine.

>"No, she only used her big syringe."

How big is it and how big are her urges to use it on someone?

After taking them off "Now I am going out to give you some privacy. I will come back after you finish."


64d921  No.5448

>>5447

I forgot to write one thing.

>"I don't know what kind of fluid she's holding in it, but to be honest, I hope I'll never learn it either."

"It's probably some kind of poison or drug."


120bb9  No.5451

>>5446

>>5447

>>5448

"How big is that syringe and how big are her urges to use it on someone? But it probably contains some kind of poison or drug."

"She only uses it against bad boys. So be a good boy and help me already."

"Okay, let's go."

You gently get off the shorts from her, just to reveal a plain white pantsu under it. Hesitantly, you remove it too, then tell her, "now I am going out to give you some privacy. I will come back after you finish."

"Hmm, so you want to play the modest card again… but after yesterday, I will no longer believe you. Somehow you always end up in one room with me while I'm naked… you didn't have problems going along with my perverted ideas… why are you trying to hide it, even from me?"


38f947  No.5452

>>5451

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with giving you privacy… unless you wanted me to stay… for some reason…


64d921  No.5453

>>5451

>"Somehow you always end up in one room with me while I'm naked"

"Honestly, I don't get it either. I am just thankful that only happens with you." >inb4 not for long

>"you didn't have problems going along with my perverted ideas"

"I never had problems going along with these, for better or worse."

>"why are you trying to hide it, even from me?"

"I am not really hiding it though, but I won't tell anything about it unless asked straight. You probably have noticed by now that I used terms that I really shouldn't even know about, whenever something lewd happened. Getting wank fuel was way too easy in my school. Just don't spread that info around."

I had way too much fun writing this one.


120bb9  No.5454

>>5452

>>5453

>"Somehow you always end up in one room with me while I'm naked"

"Honestly, I don't get it either. I am just thankful that only happens with you."

"Grrr, I'd strip you naked if I could use my hands."

"I never had problems going along with your ideas, for better or worse. I am not really hiding it though, but I won't tell anything about it unless asked straight. You probably have noticed by now that I used terms that I really shouldn't even know about, whenever something lewd happened. Getting wank fuel was way too easy in my school. Just don't spread that info around. … And I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with giving you privacy… unless you wanted me to stay… for some reason…"

"… It looks like some things are the same everywhere, no matter how they fight against it, or how much you want to hide it from the others. And, how should I put it… you're a cool guy, but I think you need to man up a bit. Don't be afraid to purse your pursue what's on your mind, have confidence in yourself, don't just blindly follow whatever the others say, otherwise you'll end up like Taro… or I'll think you're a gay… and I won't have either as my lover. I'd like someone I don't have to abandon just because I have to go to a dungeon with a few monsters… Uh, sorry, I really have to pee now, do whatever you want, we'll continue later."


a5e50c  No.5455

File: 736aebf2737a358⋯.jpg (18.45 KB, 366x380, 183:190, oh shit nigger.jpg)

>>5454

>"Don't be afraid to purse your pursue what's on your mind, have confidence in yourself, don't just blindly follow whatever the others say"

"My goals aren't that complicated. I prefer to remain careful, especially with sheer amount of crazy shit that occurs around me. Also your orders weren't that hard and they made sense to me at time you gave them."

>"otherwise you'll end up like Taro"

"I would rather kill myself with using my arrow as nail to hit my forehead repeatably than end up like this."

>"I'll think you're a gay"

"If that was the case I would go back to working alone on easy jobs back at guild with first occasion."

>"I'd like someone I don't have to abandon just because I have to go to a dungeon with a few monsters"

"It will take while, but I will manage to do that."

>"we'll continue later."

"Alright."

After exiting bathroom and closing door.

Whispering to yourself to make sure IF doesn't hear it. "Talk about backhanded compliments. She told me to pursue what I want… I think she deserves old good bullying and I will tell what I dislike about her while at it too. Her overall recklessness, plainly ignoring what I say and being so damn headstrong that she tried to cross border while having giant axe wound on her back."


120bb9  No.5456

>>5455

"My goals aren't that complicated. I prefer to remain careful, especially with sheer amount of crazy shit that occurs around me. Also, your orders weren't that hard and they made sense to me at time you gave them."

"… What!?"

"I would rather kill myself with using my arrow as nail to hit my forehead repeatably than end up like Taro. Also, if I would be gay, I would go back to working alone on easy jobs back at guild with first occasion."

"I didn't mean it in that way, just… don't be a pussy, alright?"

"Alright. And about the dungeons, yes, it will take a while, but I will manage to do that."

You exit the bathroom and close the door.

"Talk about backhanded compliments. She told me to pursue what I want… I think she deserves old good bullying and I will tell what I dislike about her while at it too. Her overall recklessness, plainly ignoring what I say and being so damn headstrong that she tried to cross border while having giant axe wound on her back."

"Hey, Anon, come back, I'm done!" you hear from the bathroom not long after you finished your musing.


38f947  No.5457

>>5456

Alright let's get back in there and help her up.


6f6753  No.5458

>>5456

"I'm coming."


120bb9  No.5459

>>5457

>>5458

"I'm coming."

You open the door and walk back to the bathroom. She's still sitting on the toilet, looking at you.

"Okay, let me help you up."

"No no no. I can stand up, but that's not the problem. I think you're forgetting something important. What do you do after taking a pee?"


1d4bbe  No.5460

>>5459

Looking at her with mildly displeased "So now I have to wipe it?"

Pick some toilet paper and gently tease her clit on "accident" then wipe it normally from up to down.


38f947  No.5461

>>5459

I mean alright, just say when it's enough.


120bb9  No.5462

>>5461

I don't think I completely understood what did you mean with that response. I mean, it's not an answer to the question.

>>5460

"So, now I have to wipe it?" you say, mildly displeased.

"Of course. I don't want to soil my clothes."

"Alright."

You pick some toilet paper and wipe it, while you gently touch her clit.

"Hey, what are you doing, you pervert!?"

"P-Pervert?!"

"Don't play the dumb. Your expression let it out, you did that on purpose, you won't deceive me. But go ahead, it's not like I can or want to do anything about it. It's just… I'd like you to be more honest. You leave the room to 'give me privacy', then when you come back, you start to tease my pussy."


38f947  No.5463

>>5462

Oh sorry, it was more of a continuation to the previous response, but I didn't make it clear. I'll blame my sleep deprivation that time, which I think I still have some so I'll think of an answer for this one or let the other anon take the wheel for now.


5f0f86  No.5464

>>5462

"Alright. I was slightly annoyed with your talk earlier, so I wanted to tease you a little and tell what I dislike about you too."

"You being stupidly reckless, sometimes plainly ignoring what I say and being so damn headstrong that you tried to cross border with giant axe wound on your back. Also I'd like you to be honest too."

Whisper to her "If you enjoyed it and want more, I can continue it." then blow air into her ear.


120bb9  No.5465

>>5463

RIP anon

>>5464

"Alright. I was slightly annoyed with your talk earlier, so I wanted to tease you a little and tell what I dislike about you too. You being stupidly reckless, sometimes plainly ignoring what I say and being so damn headstrong that you tried to cross border with a giant axe wound on your back. Also, I'd like you to be honest too." You lean to her ear, whispering "if you enjoyed it and want more, I can continue it." You finish it of by blowing some air into her ear.

"W-W-What? I-I… s-stop this n-n-nonsense! I-I mean… we had business to do, I didn't w-want to bother you w-with some p-petty problems of mine. And just to get the facts right, the wound was made by a mechanical claw, not some axe. But what do you mean I'm not honest? When did I lie to you?! I always tried to help you, risking my own life… and… and… you could even see me in some embarrassing situations, that you shouldn't been able to see…" She continues in a quieter voice, but you can still hear her words. "Don't tell me you figured it out… no, that's not possible."


38f947  No.5466

>>5465

I'm still here, I'm just very passive in these kinds of situations and I believe the other anon is more aggressive which this situations calls for


d22fc8  No.5467

>>5465

>I-I… s-stop this n-n-nonsense!

"Ok. I guess, it can wait. Getting more privacy for longer, freeing your arms and getting one very specific item would be nice too."

>I-I mean… we had business to do, I didn't w-want to bother you w-with some p-petty problems of mine.

"I could tell same thing to you and I wanted help you with yours."

>And just to get the facts right, the wound was made by a mechanical claw, not some axe.

"First it's even worse and second…against what exactly you were fighting in that storage?"

>what do you mean I'm not honest? When did I lie to you?!

"You do that whenever you stutter. Just now."

>"I always tried to help you, risking my own life…"

"I know and I am really grateful for that."

>"and… and… you could even see me in some embarrassing situations, that you shouldn't been able to see…"

"I am aware about that, but I don't know what exactly say about this either. To be honest, this situation is kind of embarrassing too."

>"Don't tell me you figured it out… no, that's not possible."

Gently pat her head and say "Can you stand up now? Please wonder about with shorts on."


d22fc8  No.5468

>>5467

*about that in last sentence


120bb9  No.5469

>>5467

"Ok. I guess, it can wait. Getting more privacy for longer, freeing your arms and getting one very specific item would be nice too."

>I-I mean… we had business to do, I didn't w-want to bother you w-with some p-petty problems of mine.

"I could tell same thing to you and I wanted help you with yours."

"Helping, how? Sending me into a hospital then forcing me to flee just seconds after they finished their work on me?!"

>And just to get the facts right, the wound was made by a mechanical claw, not some axe.

"First it's even worse and second… against what exactly you were fighting in that storage?"

"Monsters. There were a few machine type monsters there, Avenir produced a lot of them."

>what do you mean I'm not honest? When did I lie to you?!

"You do that whenever you stutter. Just now."

"W-What? That just makes no sense. Of course, I stutter when you say such absurd things to me."

>"I always tried to help you, risking my own life…"

"I know and I am really grateful for that."

"I'll keep that in mind."

>"and… and… you could even see me in some embarrassing situations, that you shouldn't been able to see…"

"I am aware about that, but I don't know what exactly say about this either. To be honest, this situation is kind of embarrassing too."

"Um, I think I had way more embarrassing situations… like after the incident with Vert… and then that completely unprofessional act at the storage… and…"

"Okay, it's enough."

>"Don't tell me you figured it out… no, that's not possible."

You gently pat her head and say "Can you stand up now? Please wonder about that with shorts on."

"Um, yes. There's something… but okay, let's finish this thing first."

She stands up then you put on her clothes. Of course, they way you put on the first time isn't good, you need to make a few small adjustments, but other than that nothing interesting happens. You wash your hands then leave the bathroom with IF.

"Um, say, Anon, last night. After I met with Noire I went back to a free bedroom and I wanted to wait you… but I was too tired and I just fell asleep. When I woke up, my memory of yesterday was still fuzzy and you were nowhere to be found. What happened to me that night? Did you do some perverted thing to me that time too? I won't blame you, I-I just want to get the fact right."


38f947  No.5470

>>5469

Most I did was just look at what you were wearing that night, through the doorway, while Noire was leading me to my room. I'm pretty sure she'd suspect something if I suddenly wanted to stay with you in the same room.


38f947  No.5471

>>5470

Scratch the near final part it should be:

"I'm pretty sure she'd suspect something if I suddenly *said* I wanted to stay with you in the same room."


cb3241  No.5472

>>5469

>"Sending me into a hospital then forcing me to flee just seconds after they finished their work on me?!"

"I am really sorry that I didn't know that just saying someone was from guild can lead to lynch. Also that kind of answer was reason why I mentioned that you sometimes plainly ignore what I say."

>"Monsters. There were a few machine type monsters there, Avenir produced a lot of them."

"Wait. People can make monsters? Is it hard to do? It does sense for machine ones at least."

>"W-What? That just makes no sense. Of course, I stutter when you say such absurd things to me."

"If you say so."

>"like after the incident with Vert… and then that completely unprofessional act at the storage"

"Was it Leanbox CPU? Is she a lesbian that can't learn to behave in public? Do all CPUs have some personality problem? Do CPUs candidates have them too?"

>"What happened to me that night?"

"Nothing, you were just sleeping."

>"Did you do some perverted thing to me that time too?"

"I didn't. Noire took me to next room, when she noticed that you were sleeping inside."


120bb9  No.5473

>>5470

>>5471

>>5472

>"Sending me into a hospital then forcing me to flee just seconds after they finished their work on me?!"

"I am really sorry that I didn't know that just saying someone was from guild can lead to lynch. Also, that kind of answer was reason why I mentioned that you sometimes plainly ignore what I say."

"Hmm, scratch it, that was a bad example. Yes, I know, I should have said that, but honestly it didn't occur to me that you might not have heard about those rumors. It was common knowledge to me."

>"Monsters. There were a few machine type monsters there, Avenir produced a lot of them."

"Wait. People can make monsters? Is it hard to do? It makes sense for machine ones at least."

"They're machines, people can create machines, and if they're hostile, they turn into monsters. Whether you can make other kinds of monsters or not, that's unknown. We still don't know how Arfoire managed to create those monster disks. … But if you're interested in robots, ask Nepgear."

>"W-What? That just makes no sense. Of course, I stutter when you say such absurd things to me."

"If you say so."

>"like after the incident with Vert… and then that completely unprofessional act at the storage"

"Was it Leanbox's CPU? Is she a lesbian that can't learn to behave in public? Do all CPUs have some personality problem? Do CPUs candidates have them too?"

"No, Vert-sama is not lesbian. However, she played a lot of BL games and MMOs, so, umm… yeah, nobody is perfect, not even the CPUs. And," she continues in a lower voice, "don't tell anyone that I said it, but yes, every CPU and Candidate has some peculiar traits… Maybe Nepgear is the most normal among them."

>"What happened to me that night? Did you do some perverted thing to me that time too?"

"I didn't. Most I did was just look at what you were wearing that night, through the doorway, while Noire was leading me to my room. I'm pretty sure she'd suspect something if I suddenly *said* I wanted to stay with you in the same room."

"You were in a single-sex school, right?"

"Yes."

"That explains it, I think. I'm going to rest here for a few minutes, I think you should find Compa and ask her when she's going to remove these bandages."


32d148  No.5474

File: f2ec259df3324a2⋯.jpg (240.39 KB, 800x600, 4:3, That's seriously bad.jpg)

>>5473

>"Yes, I know, I should have said that, but honestly it didn't occur to me that you might not have heard about those rumors. It was common knowledge to me."

"It's fine, but next time tell me rumors that you think could be true."

>"Whether you can make other kinds of monsters or not, that's unknown. We still don't know how Arfoire managed to create those monster disks."

"I see. What are Monster disks and are there any left?"

>"But if you're interested in robots, ask Nepgear."

"Not really. I was more interested in creating non-hostile monsters to use them as buffer between hostile ones. Crazy idea with so many issues that I don't know where to even begin."

>"However, she played a lot of BL games and MMOs, so, umm… yeah, nobody is perfect, not even the CPUs. And,"

"She is a fujoshi? It could be worse, I guess. At least I know how to handle these reasonably well."

>"don't tell anyone that I said it, but yes, every CPU and Candidate has some peculiar traits…"

Tell whispering "I noticed that. Can you share your knowledge about that with me, so I won't get angry goddess/goddesses trying to just fuck my shit up?"

>"Maybe Nepgear is the most normal among them."

"That's what I think too."

>"I think you should find Compa and ask her when she's going to remove these bandages."

"Will do."

I am kind disappointed that I was unable to make pic related.


38f947  No.5475

>>5473

You'll just … stay in the bathroom … on the toilet? You want to atleast rest on the bed?


bcd9c6  No.5476

>>5475

Anon. Please read last paragraph in >>5469


38f947  No.5477

>>5476

Ah, yes. My mistake.

Let me retract my final statement then, and change it.

"Alright, I'll look for Compa. Anything else you want from her or just the bandage news?"


120bb9  No.5478

>>5474

>>5477

>"Yes, I know, I should have said that, but honestly it didn't occur to me that you might not have heard about those rumors. It was common knowledge to me."

"It's fine, but next time tell me rumors that you think could be true."

"I will try, but as I said, it didn't even cross my mind that it's possible that you haven't heard about it."

>"Whether you can make other kinds of monsters or not, that's unknown. We still don't know how Arfoire managed to create those monster disks."

"I see. What are Monster disks and are there any left?"

"They look like normal CD disks, but they spawn monsters. There are still a lot of them left, otherwise we wouldn't have monster problems."

>"But if you're interested in robots, ask Nepgear."

"Not really. I was more interested in creating non-hostile monsters to use them as buffer between hostile ones. Crazy idea with so many issues that I don't know where to even begin."

"It might work, but I'd rather try to get rid of the root cause of the monster infection. At first, we thought that defeating Arfoire would solve the monster problem too, as it would put an end to the monster disk supply, but unfortunately that's not the case."

>"However, she played a lot of BL games and MMOs, so, umm… yeah, nobody is perfect, not even the CPUs."

"She is a fujoshi? It could be worse, I guess. At least I know how to handle these reasonably well."

"Don't speak about Vert-sama like that, she's a respectable, high class woman… even though sometimes she ends up playing video games for too long."

>"don't tell anyone that I said it, but yes, every CPU and Candidate has some peculiar traits…"

Tell whispering "I noticed that. Can you share your knowledge about that with me, so I won't get angry goddess/goddesses trying to just fuck my shit up?"

"Um, I shouldn't speak ill of them while they're not here, but… you met Noire, she's your typical tsundere, and Uni would be the tsundere in training. Blanc, she's usually very quiet, but when she gets angry, she explodes. And she gets angry over everything, especially over her chest size. About Rom and Ram… Rom resembles Blanc's quieter side, she would never hurt anyone, while Ram resembles Blanc's violent side, she likes to play pranks on the people or generally cause ruckus. We already talked about Vert, and Nepgear… well, I don't really know what should I say about her. Oh, and one more thing, when they transform, their personalities change too. Except Nepgear's, she stays the same."

>"Maybe Nepgear is the most normal among them."

"That's what I think too."

>"I think you should find Compa and ask her when she's going to remove these bandages."

"Alright, I'll look for Compa. Anything else you want from her or just the bandage news?"

"No, I'm fine."

You leave the room, and return to the main hall of the hospital. Here you find Nepgear talking with a doctor, but you can't see Compa around.


38f947  No.5479

>>5478

Let's speak with Nepgear, what are they talking about with the doctor?


409686  No.5480

>>5478

>"They look like normal CD disks, but they spawn monsters. There are still a lot of them left, otherwise we wouldn't have monster problems."

>"It might work, but I'd rather try to get rid of the root cause of the monster infection. At first, we thought that defeating Arfoire would solve the monster problem too, as it would put an end to the monster disk supply, but unfortunately that's not the case."

"That doesn't sounds good. Do you think someone is still making these somewhere?"

>"Don't speak about Vert-sama like that, she's a respectable, high class woman… even though sometimes she ends up playing video games for too long."

"Understood. It can't be this bad."

>"(…)Oh, and one more thing, when they transform, their personalities change too"

"I thought it would be worse. I only need to be wary around Blanc and I don't plan going to Lowee in nearby future."

>"Except Nepgear's, she stays the same."

"Maybe she doesn't have that much personality to begin with."


120bb9  No.5481

>>5479

>>5480

>continuing the conversation with IF after we already left

It still feels weird, even though due to the slow updates it's probably better to parallelize discussion like this

>"It might work, but I'd rather try to get rid of the root cause of the monster infection. At first, we thought that defeating Arfoire would solve the monster problem too, as it would put an end to the monster disk supply, but unfortunately that's not the case."

"That doesn't sound good. Do you think someone is still making these somewhere?"

"I'm not sure. We only defeated Arfoire a few days ago, and there were a lot of disks out there, so hopefully they're just reusing the remaining ones. But after your prison adventure, I'm not that optimistic."

>"Don't speak about Vert-sama like that, she's a respectable, high class woman… even though sometimes she ends up playing video games for too long."

"Understood. It can't be this bad."

>"(…)Oh, and one more thing, when they transform, their personalities change too"

"I thought it would be worse. I only need to be wary around Blanc and I don't plan going to Lowee in nearby future."

"She's not a bad person, she just have a short temper."

>"Except Nepgear's, she stays the same."

"Maybe she doesn't have that much personality to begin with."

"You're probably right, but don't say it to her. She'd get upset."

You walk to Nepgear who's talking with the doctor about Yumi's father. The doctor describes his condition, but you don't understand much of the medical jargon. Apparently he had a very high level of alcohol intoxication, enough to kill someone if he's not prepared. He'll get right, but they need to keep him in the hospital, at least until this evening, maybe tomorrow morning.

"I see. Thanks for the information. … Oh, hello Anon, sorry, I didn't notice you earlier. What are you looking for?"

"IF sent me to get Compa…"

"Compa, hmm, I think she went that way" she says while pointing to a corridor behind you "to grab a snack from the buffet."


38f947  No.5482

>>5481

Huh, didn't know there was a buffet. Do you want to come with or are you busy Nepgear?


e6e974  No.5483

>>5481

>>5482

Sorry. I don't think very well in middle of night.

"What is going with Yumi father anyway and how many promils did he have, when he got here anyway?"


38f947  No.5484

>>5483

Promils?


da1282  No.5485

>>5484

Parts per thousand. For alcohol it's measurement how much someone drank it. Above 4 promils it can be fatal.*Doesn't apply to Poles, Russians and Ukrainians.


120bb9  No.5486

>>5482

>>5483

I'm just wondering whether our MC should know about this stuff. I mean he didn't know much about biology and chemistry back in the prison. I also looked at wikipedia for too long. Fuck me.

"What is going with Yumi father anyway and how many promils did he have, when he got here anyway?"

"5.23. But he survived somehow."

"That's… a lot. Then, I didn't know there was a buffet, but do you want to come with or are you busy Nepgear?"

"Hmm, sounds good, I'm starting to get hungry too. Let's go."

You walk to the buffet. It's a small shop with a few people around, so you immediately find Compa eating an anpan.

"Hello Nepgear, Anon-desu! Did you come here to eat something? Hmm, Anon," she moves towards you and start to whisper in your ear, "they're not as good as my cooking, but they're still pretty good!"


38f947  No.5487

>>5486

Oh Compa, you know nothing can ever compare to your cooking, haha. Ah, yes, IF wanted to know when her bandages would be taken off.


024177  No.5488

>>5486

I thought it was school that was closer to prison, so he should have some basic theoretical knowledge.

>"Did you come here to eat something?"

"Yes, but it isn't only reason why I came here."


120bb9  No.5490

>>5487

>>5488

>I thought it was school that was closer to prison, so he should have some basic theoretical knowledge.

No, it was a school, but probably not a too good one. Some background story >>3738 >>3780 >>4075 >>4132, maybe others. This also reminds me, when our MC will meet Yumi's father, he'll probably have some words, based on his memories. Also, if both me and another Anon have no idea what the heck did you write, then that's probably not some basic knowledge. (Or we're both uneducated idiots.)

"Oh Compa, you know nothing can ever compare to your cooking, haha. And yes, I came here to eat, but it isn't only reason why I came here. IF wanted to know when her bandages would be taken off."

"Oh, she's doing that again? She's like you, she always tries to take off the bandages, but it won't do anything good so I made sure this time she won't be able to remove them. Don't worry, I'll be more careful with catheters right now… oh no, I forgot it, I have to go back, I hope she hadn't wet herself…"

"…" Nepgear stares at you, clearly not understanding what's going on right now, before Compa jumps up from her place.

"I'll be right back desu!"


38f947  No.5491

Dice rollRolled 19 (1d20)

>>5490

I'm a bit unsure the course of action so:

11 Above -

"Probably nothing to be worried about, let's eat then follow her."

10 Below -

"Probably better to follow her now, let's just take our food."


8014ec  No.5492

>>5490

Alright. I will be more careful next time.

"Compa bandaged IF in way that she can't move her arms at all. Well, it's good thing that we are in hospital right now. It won't be as bad, when she used catheter last time at least."


120bb9  No.5493

>>5491

>>5492

I feel like shit, so sorry in advance if today's update makes no sense

"Probably nothing to be worried about. Compa bandaged IF in way that she can't move her arms at all. Well, it's a good thing that we are in hospital right now. It won't be as bad, when she used catheter last time at least. So let's just eat then follow her."

"I still don't get what you're talking about, what happened with the catheter last time? Also, while I'm not a doctor, I don't think bandaging someone in such a way that she's unable to move her hands is a good idea. I hope they won't do anything stupid."


8014ec  No.5494

>>5493

It's ok.

>"I still don't get what you're talking about, what happened with the catheter last time? "

Whisper "She was very careless with it and forgot to remove it. It ended with me getting penis injury and short trip to hospital from which I got swatted afterwards for fake charges of heresy."

"Worst part about all these ordeals was fact that my level ended at negatives - Level -1 to be exact. I got better now, but it's still way too low to be comfortable."

>"I don't think bandaging someone in such a way that she's unable to move her hands is a good idea."

"I agree, but good luck to make Compa understand that."

>"I hope they won't do anything stupid."

"It should be fine."


38f947  No.5495

>>5493

After we're done eating let's go check up on Compa and IF.


38f947  No.5496

>>5493

We should also probably bring some food for IF… unless.. did you see if Compa brought food with her when she ran off?


120bb9  No.5497

>>5495

A bit later…

>>5494

>>5496

>"I still don't get what you're talking about, what happened with the catheter last time?"

"She was very careless with it and forgot to remove it. It ended with me getting penis injury and short trip to hospital from which I got swatted afterwards for fake charges of heresy. Worst part about all these ordeals was fact that my level ended at negatives - Level -1 to be exact. I got better now, but it's still way too low to be comfortable."

"Ugh, maybe you should have kept it to yourself. Now I'm no longer hungry… pick whatever you'd like to eat, I'm going back."

>"I don't think bandaging someone in such a way that she's unable to move her hands is a good idea."

"I agree, but good luck to make Compa understand that."

"She can be stubborn, but this is too much. I'll have to talk with her sometime."

>"I hope they won't do anything stupid."

"It should be fine."

>did you see if Compa brought food with her when she ran off?

No. As a matter of fact, she also left her anpan behind.


fc5b54  No.5498

>>5497

>"Ugh, maybe you should have kept it to yourself. Now I'm no longer hungry… pick whatever you'd like to eat, I'm going back."

"Sorry. I should have wait few hours before saying that."

>"She can be stubborn, but this is too much. I'll have to talk with her sometime."

"It's still good idea to try, I guess."

Now what looks good in that buffet.


38f947  No.5499

>>5498

Hopefully we didn't piss off Nepgear or make her think we're some sort of slob


e08acc  No.5500

>>5499

That only happened once so she probably won't get angry or change her opinion about Anon in any way.

Not that we know anything about latter though.


120bb9  No.5501

>>5498

>"She can be stubborn, but this is too much. I'll have to talk with her sometime."

"It's still good idea to try, I guess."

>"Ugh, maybe you should have kept it to yourself. Now I'm no longer hungry… pick whatever you'd like to eat, I'm going back."

"Sorry. I should have waited a few hours before saying that."

"Yes. Now if you excuse me." She turns around and leaves.

You look at the display, the food look delicious, but you also notice the price tag.

Mochi: 90 credits, Chinsuko: 100 credits, Ice cream: 120 credits, Manju: 150 credits, Anpan: 200 credits. The cheapest thing you find is a glass of water for 50 credits. You check your inventory, but you still only have 81 credits.

>>5500

Hopefully she's not the Nepgear from this https://pastebin.com/XwiAgSUG


e08acc  No.5502

>>5501

>you also notice the price tag

"I should have expected that."

In thought "I really need to get some simple job from guild, lack of money is getting annoying at this point."

Go back to check up on Compa and IF.

Agreed. Thankfully, Anon is very unlikely to be raped/gangraped/bondaged at least.


38f947  No.5503

>>5501

Welp, guess we should've expected that… wait even water has a price. Good grief.


e08acc  No.5504

>>5503

>using we

When Nepgear left already.


38f947  No.5505

>>5504

Sorry too used to speaking in DnD as a collective


e08acc  No.5506

>>5505

It's alright.

>>5502

I forgot to add one thing.

Knock the door, if it's closed.


120bb9  No.5507

>>5502

>>5503

"I should have expected that," you sigh and start walking back to IF.

When you arrive, you notice Compa sitting on a chair, crying. The door next to her is closed, but you hear a pounding sound from that direction, like someone is trying to open the door by running into it repeatedly. You also hear IF's voice.

"Hey, Compa, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way, please open the door! Do you hear me?"

"W-What happened?"

"She said…", Compa responds, sobbing, "very cruel things to me when I tried to apply the catheter… she also tried to hurt me desu…"

"I'm warning you, I'll have to kick this door open, open it now damnit!"


38f947  No.5508

>>5507

…IF! What happened here? Don't kick the door please, also where is Nepgear?


120bb9  No.5509

>>5508

**Oh yes, I forgot to write that Nepgear is not around, but you guessed it right…*


120bb9  No.5510

>>5509

>fucking up spoiler

it's not my day


47c289  No.5511

>>5507

In thoughts "Is she fearful that Compa would notice one particular difference in her body which would end up in pestering her about it? I agree it's way too early to reveal that, but she tried to avoid that in worst way possible. She should have admit that she wanted to avoid using catheter, so she made me to help her. Making them both calm down will be hard."

>"She said…", Compa responds, sobbing, "very cruel things to me when I tried to apply the catheter…"

"Wait…What she said exactly?"

>"she also tried to hurt me desu…"

"Did you gave her any reason to reason to do that beyond trying to apply the catheter?"


120bb9  No.5512

>>5508

>>5511

"…IF! What happened here? Don't kick the door please, also where is Nepgear?"

"Huh, Anon, are you there? I don't know about Nepgear, but please open the door, I have to stop Compa before she does something stupid!"

"Alright, just wait a moment."

You turn to Compa.

"Hm? Last time I saw her, she was at the buffet with you."

"No, it's not about that… What did IF say exactly? Did you give her any reason to do that beyond trying to apply the catheter?"

"No desu~… I removed her clothes, and when she noticed what I was planning to do, she started to protest while trying to run away. When I finally caught her and started to insert the catheter, she started to say bad things, like she'll never be my friend if I don't stop and… and she'll never help me again and… things like that."

"Is she fearful that Compa would notice one particular difference in her body," you start to wonder, "which would end up in pestering her about it? I agree it's way too early to reveal that, but she tried to avoid that in the worst way possible. She should have admitted that she wanted to avoid using catheter, so she made me to help her. Making them both calm down will be hard."


6b08a5  No.5513

>>5512

Headpat Compa "I am sure she really didn't meant that. She probably got completely terrified from the last time you tried to apply catheter to someone."

Whispering "You don't need to apply catheter this time, she asked me to help her strip to avoid getting it herself."


38f947  No.5514

>>5512

It's alright, I'm sure IF didn't mean any of those, she's just afraid of it, after, well, seeing how I got along with it.

IF, what exactly happened here?


120bb9  No.5515

>>5513

>>5514

"It's alright," you say while headpatting Compa, "I'm sure IF didn't mean any of those, she's just afraid of it after the last time you tried to apply catheter to someone."

Whispering "You don't need to apply catheter this time, she asked me to help her strip to avoid getting it herself."

"Hm? I don't really get what you said, but even if she doesn't have to go to the toilet now, she'll have to do it sooner or later…"

"IF, what exactly happened here?"

"What happaned? Well, Compa tried to assault me with a catheter, I told her I'm fine and there's no need for that, but she didn't listen. And first I thought she's here to remove the bandages from my arms… Anyway, since I was defenseless, I couldn't do anything, I might have said some cruel things, but I was desperate, you'll have to understand that. After a few seconds, she stopped and looked at me. I saw that she was already on the verge of tears, but before I could react, she jumped up and ran away, slamming the door before me. So please, let me out already!"


38f947  No.5516

>>5515

Okay, Compa, listen to what IF has to say. IF, I'll open the door, so let's all calm down.


0da0a4  No.5517

>>5515

>"Hm? I don't really get what you said, but even if she doesn't have to go to the toilet now, she'll have to do it sooner or later…"

"She will be able to do it herself, when she will be able to move her hands again. How long until you have to change her bandages anyway?"

>"Well, Compa tried to assault me with a catheter, I told her I'm fine and there's no need for that, but she didn't listen. And first I thought she's here to remove the bandages from my arms… Anyway, since I was defenseless, I couldn't do anything, I might have said some cruel things, but I was desperate, you'll have to understand that."

"I understand that, but whatever you said it was way too much. It makes me glad that I was unable to hear about these things."

>"After a few seconds, she stopped and looked at me. I saw that she was already on the verge of tears, but before I could react, she jumped up and ran away, slamming the door before me. So please, let me out already!"

"Without apologizing to Compa you won't move anywhere. Sorry, I am not going to risk her getting angry on me with possible injection of Mystery Liquid X from her giant syringe."


120bb9  No.5518

>>5516

>>5517

>"Hm? I don't really get what you said, but even if she doesn't have to go to the toilet now, she'll have to do it sooner or later…"

"She will be able to do it herself, when she will be able to move her hands again. How long until you have to change her bandages anyway?"

"They were very bad injuries, it will take days until I will be able to remove the bandages. She will need that catheter."

>"Well, Compa tried to assault me […] I might have said some cruel things, but I was desperate, you'll have to understand that."

"I understand that, but whatever you said it was way too much. It makes me glad that I was unable to hear about these things."

"What, now I'm the culprit? Someone is trying to assault me, and now I'm at fault?"

>"So please, let me out already!"

"Without apologizing to Compa you won't move anywhere. Sorry, I am not going to risk her getting angry on me with possible injection of Mystery Liquid X from her giant syringe."

"Don't worry, it's my problem not yours, just open the door and I'll handle the rest."

"Okay, Compa, listen to what IF has to say. IF, I'll open the door, so let's all calm down."

"Alright… desu."

You open the door and IF steps out. For a moment, IF and Compa stand in front of each other, looking at each other, when suddenly IF charges towards Compa and literally jumps on her.

"Please, don't go away! I didn't mean it like that. I-I…"

You look at the scene, Compa is at the bottom, IF is on top, who's half mummy and half bare buttocks staring into the air. Now that you think about it, you remember Compa saying something about stripping her naked, and of course she hasn't been able to get dressed like this.

"I know I shouldn't have said that, but… also you can't keep me like this."

"But you'll do something stupid if I remove those bandages. And also why should I help you, after you said such horrible things?"

"I-I'm sorry…" IF responds, while she starts crying.

"Huh?"


6d4a7b  No.5519

>>5518

Alright, let's call calm down, we can all talk about this like adults. Let's all go back to the room, before we make a scene.


f492e6  No.5520

>>5518

>"They were very bad injuries, it will take days until I will be able to remove the bandages. She will need that catheter."

"You said it would take few hours before. Why did it change?"

>"What, now I'm the culprit? Someone is trying to assault me, and now I'm at fault?"

"I don't think that trying to apply catheter to someone is counted as assault anywhere."

While headpatting IF "Sorry for ruining this moment, but can you both continue back in room before someone else will see that?"

>point finger toward her naked butt


120bb9  No.5521

>>5519

>>5520

>"They were very bad injuries, it will take days until I will be able to remove the bandages. She will need that catheter."

"You said it would take few hours before. Why did it change?"

"It would take a few hours before I'd remove the current bandages and replace them with a new one. It will take a few days until she heals enough to remove the bandages completely."

>"What, now I'm the culprit? Someone is trying to assault me, and now I'm at fault?"

"I don't think that trying to apply catheter to someone is counted as assault anywhere."

"What? I hope you'll think the same when I finally escape from this bandage jail and I apply a catheter to you!"

While headpatting IF "Sorry for ruining this moment, but can you both continue back in room before someone else will see that?" you say while pointing at her butt. "Let's call calm down, and talk about this like adults. We don't want to make a scene."

"Okay…"

You help IF get up and you three go to the room.

"Listen Compa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that, I just…"

"But you said you'll leave me desu~"

"I'll never leave you!"

"…Really? You promise it?"

"Yes."

"Yay!" Suddenly Compa returns to her cheerful personality and hugs IF. "I'm very happy, but please don't say such cruel things, otherwise I'll think you're a bad person."

"Um, I happy too Compa… but could you please do something with the bandages? I can't even move my hands."

"But, if I do it, you'll mess with the bandages and…"

"Compa," IF responds in a forceful tone.

"Y-Yes?"

"Even though you're the nurse, you should stop doing this. Don't you remember what happened with Anon just because you were worried that he'd mess with his bandages? We also made a scene right now."

"…Are you sure desu? Walking around with loose bandages can be very dangerous… okay, I see," she turns to you, "Anon, what do you think, should I remove the bandages from her arms?"


6d4a7b  No.5522

>>5521

Can't you put those bandages in a way where it can still help her heal, but at the same time, NOT, restrict her movement?


31406e  No.5523

>>5521

>"It would take a few hours before I'd remove the current bandages and replace them with a new one. It will take a few days until she heals enough to remove the bandages completely."

"I see."

>"What? I hope you'll think the same when I finally escape from this bandage jail and I apply a catheter to you!"

"Do you want to give me penis injury again?"

>"Anon, what do you think, should I remove the bandages from her arms?"

"Just put them in such way that IF can move her arms again."


120bb9  No.5524

>>5522

>>5523

>"It would take a few hours before I'd remove the current bandages and replace them with a new one. It will take a few days until she heals enough to remove the bandages completely."

"I see."

>"What? I hope you'll think the same when I finally escape from this bandage jail and I apply a catheter to you!"

"Do you want to give me penis injury again?"

"I could say the same! I mean I wouldn't get a penis injury, but something else…"

>"Anon, what do you think, should I remove the bandages from her arms?"

"Can't you put those bandages in a way where it can still help her heal, but at the same time, NOT restrict the movement of her arms?"

"I can, but… what if she tries to mess with her bandages again…"

"Compa, I'm not a child anymore," IF interrupts her. "I can handle myself."

"Fine. But it's your responsibility too, Anon. If she does something stupid, I'll bondage bandage you too!"


67c55f  No.5525

>>5524

>"I could say the same! I mean I wouldn't get a penis injury, but something else…"

"I don't think that you were ever injured in that place."

>"But it's your responsibility too, Anon. If she does something stupid, I'll bondage bandage you too!"

"Sounds kinky. Jokes aside, it should be fine."

Whispering to IF "Don't make me regret that answer."


6d4a7b  No.5526

>>5524

I'll make sure IF keeps her bandages in check. So for now, IF, let's let Compa do her job… and Compa, make sure IF isn't too uncomfortable with the bandages.


120bb9  No.5527

>>5525

>>5526

>"I could say the same! I mean I wouldn't get a penis injury, but something else…"

"I don't think that you were ever injured in that place."

"No, but how does that relate to the current problem? Just one bad move and I end up like you."

"Hey, you two, stop arguing desu. It was an accident, I can handle catheters fine."

>"But it's your responsibility too, Anon. If she does something stupid, I'll bondage bandage you too!"

"Sounds kinky. Jokes aside, it should be fine, I'll make sure IF keeps her bandages in check. So for now, IF, let's let Compa do her job… and Compa, make sure IF isn't too uncomfortable with the bandages."

You whisper "Don't make me regret that answer." to IF before you step back and let Compa do her job. She unrolls a massive amount of bandage from IF's left arm, then from her right arm… when suddenly IF grabs Compa and hugs her.

"Sorry Compa, I hope you can forgive me."

"Um, hehehe, stop doing this Iffy, I can't finish the bandages like this. Of course, I can forgive you, you're still my best friend. But now that I think about it, what's with Anon? You were with him for almost a day now, I hope you're not trying to cheat on me."

"…" IF's face turns red, she's clearly at loss of words.


6d4a7b  No.5528

>>5527

Glad to see you both still love each other.


73312e  No.5529

>>5527

>"Hey, you two, stop arguing desu."

"Alright."

>"It was an accident, I can handle catheters fine."

"I will prefer to avoid these if I can help it."

>"But now that I think about it, what's with Anon? You were with him for almost a day now, I hope you're not trying to cheat on me."

"I am just learning how guild works. That reminds me that I didn't completed any job for guild yet. Also I would like to hear about Leanbox and Lowee later, because I am curious about them."


120bb9  No.5531

>>5528

>>5529

>"Hey, you two, stop arguing desu."

"Alright."

>"It was an accident, I can handle catheters fine."

"I will prefer to avoid these if I can help it."

"Boo, don't be a meanie."

>"But now that I think about it, what's with Anon? You were with him for almost a day now, I hope you're not trying to cheat on me."

"I am just learning how guild works. That reminds me that I didn't complete any job for guild yet. Also, I would like to hear about Leanbox and Lowee later, because I am curious about them."

"You'll have to talk with IF about it, she knows much more than I. And yes Iffy, I'm happy too, but I can't finish the job if you don't release me."

"Alright."

"… Glad to see you both still love each other," you say while Compa gets back to work. A few minutes later she finishes, IF, while still looking like a mummy, there are only light bandages on her arms now, so she can use it freely.

"Ahh, much better."

"Okay desu. I'll be nearby if you need something."

Compa leaves the room, while IF is thinking about her next move.

"Thanks for saving my ass. I'll have to find something to make up for today… But back to the business, did you learn anything useful about Yumi's father? Where is he, can we talk with him now? And, um," she takes a step toward you, "about that catheter thing, this time I let it pass, but next time… Huh, what's wrong? … SHIT!"

Looking down, she realized she's still naked, so she quickly ran to other side of the room to pick up her clothes.

"Geez, I ruined that moment again…" she whispers to herself, but it's loud enough to understand.


53d72d  No.5532

>>5531

>"did you learn anything useful about Yumi's father?"

"He is complete slob that went to pub instead of work and alcoholic. Somehow survived 5.23 promils of alcohol in his bloodstream. I think he doesn't cares about his daughter anymore, but I could mistaken."

>"Where is he, can we talk with him now?"

"He will be still in this hospital at least to evening or tomorrow morning. I am not sure if he is able to talk though."

>"Geez, I ruined that moment again…"

"Don't worry about it. Please continue what you were trying to say."


6d4a7b  No.5533

>>5531

Don't worry IF, you'll always be cool in my book.


120bb9  No.5534

>>5532

>>5533

>"did you learn anything useful about Yumi's father?"

"He is complete slob that went to pub instead of work and alcoholic. Somehow survived 5.23 promils of alcohol in his bloodstream. I think he doesn't care about his daughter anymore, but I could be mistaken."

"That's disturbing."

>"Where is he, can we talk with him now?"

"He will be still in this hospital at least to evening or tomorrow morning. I am not sure if he is able to talk though."

"We should probably go and speak with Nepgear."

>"Geez, I ruined that moment again…"

"Don't worry about it, you'll always be cool in my book. Please just continue what you were trying to say."

"What!? You heard that!? Damn it, just ignore it, r-right? L-Let's just go and find Nepgear and ask her about Yumi's father, okay? I'm sure she's still in the hospital."


6d4a7b  No.5535

>>5534

Alright, after you're dressed, let's find Nepgear.


33189c  No.5536

>>5534

>"I'm sure she's still in the hospital."

"I think she isn't in hospital anymore. She said she was going back."


120bb9  No.5537

>>5535

>>5536

>"I'm sure she's still in the hospital."

"I think she isn't in hospital anymore. She said she was going back."

"Then let's go grab her before she leaves."

"Alright, but you should get dressed first."

"Okay, just a moment…" she quicly picks up her clothes, but when she gets to the top, she finds out the bondage is too thick, she won't be able to wear it. Not even the blue coat. "Sigh."

"Well, let's find Nepgear."

You leave the room and look around. IF starts to walk toward the hall, you follow her. To your surprise, Nepgear is still there, now talking with a guard. You walk to her.

"Oh IF, good timing. I've just spoke with the security, they'll station a guard in front of Yumi's father's room, just in case."

"Can we talk with him?"

"If he's still awake. His room is 329, ask the nurse around before entering."

"Alright, I have a little interrogation to do… Anon, are you coming with me?"


6d4a7b  No.5538

>>5537

Thanks for that Nepgear. Hopefully he hasn't tried or would try to jump out the window right? And yes, IF, let's go.


e91212  No.5539

>>5537

"Yes, I need to check if my assumptions about him are correct."


120bb9  No.5540

>>5538

>>5539

"Thanks for that Nepgear. Hopefully he hasn't tried or would try to jump out the window right? And yes, IF, let's go, I need to check if my assumptions about him are correct."

You take the stairs to the third floor and you search for his room. It's easy to notice as there's a guard next to the door.

"Halt! What are you kids doing here?"

"IF, Planeptune intelligence," she says and presents a plastic card to the guard. "He's my assistant and we're here to interrogate Hanada Ichiro."

"Um, sorry, I mean of course Ma'am, this way."

He opens the door and you enter the room.

"IF, about what you just…"

"Shh! I'll explain later."

"Okay…"

Inside the room, you find a man, sitting on a chair next to a window. He slowly turns his head toward you, he has a bored and indifferent look, he probably doesn't understand the situation he's currently in. Even thought he's supposed to be Yumi's father, he looks older than that, his face is reddish and puffy, the signature of drinkers.

"Um, hello, you don't look like doctors, what are you doing here?" he asks. His voice is weak and resigned, it sounds like someone who lost all of his hope. "Hey, please, could you bring me something to drink? I need something to be able to deal with this situation…"


6d4a7b  No.5541

>>5540

ALRIGHT BUDDY YOU WANNA DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY

Just kidding

You are, Yumi's father correct? We have Yumi, she's safe.


50bcb5  No.5542

>>5540

>"Um, hello, you don't look like doctors, what are you doing here?" he asks. His voice is weak and resigned, it sounds like someone who lost all of his hope.

"We came here to interrogate you."

For while, I wanted to write "we came here to laugh at you."

>"Hey, please, could you bring me something to drink? I need something to be able to deal with this situation…"

"You mean losing job, because you went to pub instead of it or that your daughter was kidnapped for over one and half year?"

>>5541

"However, it will take some time before you both can see each other again. All this time with that human trash wasn't very nice to her and I would prefer to not tell what exactly happened to her for while."


120bb9  No.5543

(I'm still alive, but things happened, next update tomorrow. Sorry.)


6d4a7b  No.5544

>>5543

I understand, hopefully not bad things happened


773421  No.5545

>>5543

Good luck.


120bb9  No.5546

>hmm, still no response?

>check tab

oh, I didn't post the reply. fuck. fortunately, I'm still in time

>>5541

>>5542

>"Um, hello, you don't look like doctors, what are you doing here?"

"We came here to interrogate you."

"But I had one just a few minutes ago. Is drinking such a big crime now?"

>"Hey, please, could you bring me something to drink? I need something to be able to deal with this situation…"

"You mean losing job, because you went to pub instead of it or that your daughter was kidnapped for over one and half year?"

"So they fired me? That's… just great. … Anyway, one more drink will solve that problem too."

"You are, Yumi's father correct? We have Yumi, she's safe. However, it will take some time before you both can see each other again. All this time with that human trash wasn't very nice to her and I would prefer to not tell what exactly happened to her for while."

"… Did you come here to mock me?! Yumi, my beloved daughter… she's no more… one day, she was still at home, then next day… poof! and she's gone… she's together with her mother now, in harmony and peace… away from this cruel world…"


6d4a7b  No.5547

>>5546

So, her mother is dead is it? When and how?


120bb9  No.5548

>>5547

See >>4444

>not remembering those quads


6d4a7b  No.5549

>>5548

It's been SO LONG I've forgotten some details as well, but sometimes I'd rather get the news straight from the horse's mouth, let's play along


120bb9  No.5550

>>5549

I'm just joking, no need to be so serious.

(Thinking about it, in the quest it was yesterday. Man, this quest moves slow.)


6d4a7b  No.5551

>>5550

We would probably need a timeskip or such if it makes sense to do so, or hey we could just continue day by day


773421  No.5552

>>5546

>"Is drinking such a big crime now?"

"No, but drinking so much alcohol that severe overdose doesn't kill someone is kind of amazing. You had 5.23 promils, when they found you."

>"So they fired me?"

"I would be more surprised if they didn't."

>"Did you come here to mock me?!"

"Do you really think anybody in this job would seriously go to random drunkard just to mock him?"

>"Yumi, my beloved daughter… she's no more… one day, she was still at home, then next day… poof! and she's gone… she's together with her mother now, in harmony and peace… away from this cruel world…"

"Thanks for information that she was kidnapped from her house by her ex and you didn't noticed until next day, because you probably were completely hammered at that time. Don't worry about him as he was punished already."


96a03e  No.5553

>>5550

(It makes sense, when there are only 3 people here at most.)

>>5551

I prefer to continue day by day, but some timeskip to power up character or to make him stop being socially impaired wouldn't be a stupid idea.


120bb9  No.5554

>>5553

>socially impaired

But he's not Noire!

I will try to speed up the quest though, the first chapter was multiple days, the second, well maybe a half day? The third is one night + one morning so far, and it's already at 558 replies time to start thinking about an ending for this chapter

actually pointless post just because I'm pretty sure this will be 5554 unless someone fucked me with posting and deleting a reply


120bb9  No.5555

>>5552

>"Is drinking such a big crime now?"

"No, but drinking so much alcohol that severe overdose doesn't kill someone is kind of amazing. You had 5.23 promils, when they found you."

"B-But I just went to that pub to drink a beer or two. It's nothing out of the ordinary."

>"So they fired me?"

"I would be more surprised if they didn't."

>"Did you come here to mock me?!"

"Do you really think anybody in this job would seriously go to random drunkard just to mock him?"

"I have no idea who are you or what kind of job do you have, but leave my daughter out of this. Who knows what happened to that poor girl…"

>"Yumi, my beloved daughter… she's no more… one day, she was still at home, then next day… poof! and she's gone… she's together with her mother now, in harmony and peace… away from this cruel world…"

"Thanks for information that she was kidnapped from her house by her ex and you didn't notice until next day, because you probably were completely hammered at that time. Don't worry about him as he was punished already."

"Stop spouting this nonsense!" he shouts and he tries to hit you, but IF blocks it.

"Okay, enough of this," she interjects. "Try to do this again, and you'll have a much bigger problem to worry about. Yumi is alive and safe, stop denying it. She's in Lastation now, unfortunately she won't be able to come back here for a few days…"

"I don't believe you. Where's the proof?"

"Proof? Hmm… oh, I know!" She picks up her phone and searches for a photo about Yumi. "There you go, it's her, right?"

"Let's see… yes, it's probably her! But she looks a bit different now… so you abducted it! Where are you keeping her captive?! If you're looking for a ransom, you chose the wrong person, I don't have much money…"

"Calm down, she's no longer abducted, she's not in Planeptune because it wouldn't be safe… I can't tell you exactly why though, but hopefully you'll be able to see her in a few days. And nobody talked about ransom, stop talking nonsense and listen to me already!"

"She's… she's alive…" he says before he collapses on the floor, crying. "She's alive…"

"Wonderful. I just wanted to ask him about that leaflet, but now he's unusable. … Or perhaps, was I too forceful?"


312fcd  No.5556

File: b6318308c379214⋯.png (354.67 KB, 504x554, 252:277, heh.png)

File: 6218386051b88c4⋯.jpg (142.17 KB, 552x751, 552:751, disgust.jpg)

>>5554

>But he's not Noire!

<First pic

>I will try to speed up the quest though, the first chapter was multiple days, the second, well maybe a half day? The third is one night + one morning so far, and it's already at 558 replies

I would try to make it 3-7 days per chapter.

>time to start thinking about an ending for this chapter

Finish it either with Yumi family reunion or some crazy shit happening in another country.

>>5555

>"B-But I just went to that pub to drink a beer or two. It's nothing out of the ordinary."

<Second pic

>"Wonderful. I just wanted to ask him about that leaflet, but now he's unusable. … Or perhaps, was I too forceful?"

"Do you think that leaflet is important? Not really, I hope his tantrum won't last too long though."


6d4a7b  No.5557

>>5555

I'll give him 5 minutes.


120bb9  No.5558

File: abb1c39a4b7758c⋯.gif (724.79 KB, 640x360, 16:9, [あああああ screams externally].gif)

>>5556

>I would try to make it 3-7 days per chapter.

Pic related.

>>5557

"And do you think that leaflet is important? Not really, I hope his tantrum won't last too long though, I'll give him 5 minutes…"

"Not important?! Are you stupid? At his house, we found a notice from G.S., he said he took custody of the father and wanted Yumi in return. The kidnap part was a bluff, but everything else was real. He knew that the father will disappear for at least a half day, otherwise he wouldn't write that letter. He told us to take Yumi to a warehouse, he left a pouch of money with a tracking device for us, and sent his goons to pick up Yumi. And inside the warehouse… well, they were prepared. I don't think that was just a random leaflet that somehow ended up in this guy's hands."


f69f75  No.5559

>>5558

>Pic related.

Oh, come on now. One day could fit in 200-300 posts without any major problems.

>At his house, we found a notice from G.S., he said he took custody of the father and wanted Yumi in return. The kidnap part was a bluff, but everything else was real. He knew that the father will disappear for at least a half day, otherwise he wouldn't write that letter. He told us to take Yumi to a warehouse, he left a pouch of money with a tracking device for us, and sent his goons to pick up Yumi. And inside the warehouse… well, they were prepared. I don't think that was just a random leaflet that somehow ended up in this guy's hands."

"But it doesn't make any sense. Why he would go that far?…You know what, I think I can guess why he tried to do that and I really despise what he was going to do any woman his goons got."

Whispering to IF "In worst case he could easily ruin nations, especially if he would manage one of them. Either by blackmail or by making videos of them being ravished public. It's completely fucked up."


6d4a7b  No.5560

>>5558

Have we done a background check on Yumi? Is G.S. just this insane or what?


120bb9  No.5561

>>5559

I thought you wanted to increase the 750 reply/thread limit to something like 5000.

>>5559

>>5560

"But it doesn't make any sense. Why he would go that far?… You know what, I think I can guess why he tried to do that and I really despise what he was going to do any woman his goons got." Whispering to IF, "in the worst case he could easily ruin nations, especially if he would manage one of them. Either by blackmail or by making videos of them being ravished public. It's completely fucked up."

"I think you just answered your own question. He runs a secret underground organization that kidnap girls, but one managed to escape. It's natural he tries to cover the traces and tries get her back as soon as possible, lest it transpire."

"Have we done a background check on Yumi? Is G.S. just this insane or what?"

"Nepgear did check it, but she didn't find too much. We have basically no records about her before the disappearance, and even less about G.S. Yumi attended a fairly good high school with good grades, they were no problems with her. She once won a chemistry competition, she had a medical record about an injury caused by some corrosive substance, but that's about it. Then one day she just disappeared – she left the school normally, but she didn't arrive at home. The police records didn't even mention Taro. Actually, the police did an awful job, they just closed the case 2 months later without conducting a proper investigation. … Maybe we should look into this too, maybe he has connections even at the police. We have to be careful."

"Hmm, you're still here?" the man gets up from the floor. He looks even worse than before.

"Yes, I'd like to ask about the leaflet."

"Leaflet? … You mean the one I found in the morning?"

"Yes."

"It was a leaflet from a nearby pub… the Dead End Pub… I don't know what I did with it, I think I lost it somewhere."

"And at the pub, did you notice anything?"

"No, everything was normal… or not exactly, now that you mention it, the bartender usually throws a fuss every time I go there, but this time he was a bit more friendly than usual."

"So it's not the first time you went there. How often do you go there?"

"I didn't go there often there lately, as I said the bartender don't really my like presence."

"Why?"

"Um…. do you really want to know it?"

"Yes."

"… debts."

"So you got indebted, and instead of repaying it, you got even more indebted by drinking more, right?"

"You might say that… but please, stop reminding me of this…"


54b131  No.5562

>>5561

>I thought you wanted to increase the 750 reply/thread limit to something like 5000.

What? Why the fuck did you thought I would actually propose that???

My browser start having problems around 650 posts anyway.

>"she had a medical record about an injury caused by some corrosive substance, but that's about it"

"Do you think it could be some attack on her using acid or something like this?"

>"Maybe we should look into this too, maybe he has connections even at the police. We have to be careful."

"Agreed."

>"You might say that… but please, stop reminding me of this…"

"Fine."

Whispering to IF "If we are done here, can we go now?"

After exiting room "So where we are going next?"


6d4a7b  No.5563

>>5561

Where is this pub?


120bb9  No.5564

>>5562

>I thought you wanted to increase the 750 reply/thread limit to something like 5000.

>What? Why the fuck did you thought I would actually propose that???

Because I'd need that many posts to finish 3-7 days in one chapter with my current speed.

>>5563

>"she had a medical record about an injury caused by some corrosive substance, but that's about it"

"Do you think it could be some attack on her using acid or something like this?"

"They labeled it as an accident. She had an interest in chemistry and she didn't look like the type who would just stay quiet if someone attacked her, so it's possible it was really just an accident… Or nor, who know, maybe they blackmailed her or something like that. We should ask her when we meet again to make sure."

>"Maybe we should look into this too, maybe he has connections even at the police. We have to be careful."

"Agreed."

>"You might say that… but please, stop reminding me of this…"

"Fine."

Whispering to IF "If we are done here, can we go now?"

"Yes, I managed to obtain all the information I wanted."

You leave the room and walk back to the lobby.

"So where is this pub? Where we are going next?"

"The pub is about 15 minutes from here, I think this is the nearest hospital to it. We should go there, I have a few questions to that bartender. The only problem is, I don't think going out like this is a good idea."

IF's upper body is still covered in thick, white layer of bandage, it's so thick that she couldn't even wear her oversized coat.


889b85  No.5565

>>5564

>Because I'd need that many posts to finish 3-7 days in one chapter with my current speed.

Fair enough.

>"We should ask her when we meet again to make sure."

"Yes, but then again I didn't noticed any place with burn marks on her body."

>"The only problem is, I don't think going out like this is a good idea."

"Should I go there by myself or we should just wait to tomorrow to do that?"


6d4a7b  No.5566

>>5564

Think we could ask Compa to lessen the bandages …?

>>5565

Not going together feels like a very bad idea.


cdc6b4  No.5567

>>5566

>Think we could ask Compa to lessen the bandages …?

I wouldn't count on this to happen in the same day at least.

>Not going together feels like a very bad idea.

This goes without saying.


6d4a7b  No.5568

>>5567

What IF needs is an extra large coat.


5365c1  No.5569

>>5568

I don't think that she needs even bigger coat.

It would just get dirty.


120bb9  No.5570

>>5565

>>5566

>>5567

>>5568

>>5569

>"We should ask her when we meet again to make sure."

"Yes, but then again I didn't notice any place with burn marks on her body."

"You think it's fake? I mean the report about her accident. Maybe it was just a light injury and it already healed."

>"The only problem is, I don't think going out like this is a good idea."

"Should I go there by myself or we should just wait to tomorrow to do that?"

"I'm not fan either of those ideas, but I don't know what else can we do, other than…."

"Asking Compa to lessen the bandages?"

"Yes, I was thinking about it, but there's a fair chance she'll flip out… no matter, I'm taking that risk, I don't want to loiter here."

Looks like she made up her mind, you better not interfere… you follow her as she looks for Compa. Finally you find her at the end of a corridor.

"Compa, I have to go somewhere, could you please do something with this bandage so I can go outside?"

"But, Iffy, you should be resting after this accident… Okay, I get it, you want to do something, but no fighting this time, okay?"

"Of course."

"I see. Anon, could you give me a hand?"

"Yes."

You help Compa unwrap IF almost completely, just so she can bring another set of bandages. But just as she starts to roll the bondage around IF, she starts to choke.

"Ough, Compa, you're killing me, it's too tight!"

"But going around in a loose bondage is dangerous, so just endure it a bit more!"

"*Sigh*"

A few minutes later she finishes, IF is still covered in bandages, but at least now it's actually possible to wear that coat over it. You say goodbye to Compa and leave the clinic.

"Where are we going now?"

"To the pub, it's about 10 minutes from here, follow me."


6d4a7b  No.5571

>>5570

Lead the way.


09aeb3  No.5572

>>5570

>"To the pub, it's about 10 minutes from here, follow me."

"Do you think it looks like some den?"


120bb9  No.5573

>>5571

>>5572

"Do you think it looks like some den?"

"No, it's a normal pub, it's on the ground floor of a bigger building. Of course, drunkards generate problems sometimes, but that's it."

You continue walking toward the pub, and a few minutes later you arrive. You see an approximately 5 story building in front of you, it's probably not the home of the richest people in Planeptune, but it looks tidy. There's a door with a small "Dead End Pub" sign on it, you enter it.

Inside you only find a few people, it's still before noon after all. The bartender is quick to notice you, and he welcomes you with a rather harsh voice.

"Hey, kids, what are you doing here? Get out!"

"He's Anon and I'm IF, we're from the Guild. We have a few questions, do you know this person?" she asks while showing him a photo using her phone.

"The Guild, huh? What is the Guild doing here? But yes, I know that guy, he's Ichiro. He pops up here every now and then, when he thinks I already forgot how much money he owes me. And of course he tries to borrow more each time he comes here. If you're here because he didn't pay for a job, you'll have a hard time getting your money back… unless he really changed now."

"No, we're here on a different occasion. Did you distribute leaflets recently?"

"Leaflets? No way, this place is already packed with people at night, I don't need more customers."

"Bingo."

"Bingo?"

"Never mind. Did anything noteworthy happened with Ichiro recently?"

"Hmm, yesterday he drank so much that we needed to call an ambulance, that was at about 01:00, today morning. Before that, a mysterious man came here yesterday morning, and paid his debts with interest."

"How did that man look like?"

"I'm not too god at remembering faces after a busy night, there were so many guests yesterday. He had short black hair I think, glasses, and wore a brown jacket I think?"


09aeb3  No.5574

>>5573

I think I know who it is.

"He had short black hair I think, glasses, and wore a brown jacket I think?"

"Did you noticed any special birthmarks or anything else what could make him easier to find?"


c7cbb2  No.5575

>>5573

Interesting, though a very vague description. Did the man tell you anything? I'm sure you'd remember something the man would say after being paid basically everything a frequent goer's tab and then some.


120bb9  No.5576

>>5574

>>5575

"Interesting, though a very vague description. Did you notice any special birthmarks or anything else what could make him easier to find?"

"Do I look like a digital camera to you?! I have no idea, I didn't notice anything. I would probably recognize him, but I can't describe him in more detail."

"Did the man tell you anything? I'm sure you'd remember something the man would say after being paid basically everything a frequent goer's tab and then some."

"He just came here, he said he's a friend of Ichiro, and asked how much he owes. I told him, he picked up a banknote roll and paid it. He also told me to give Ichiro his regards when I see him again. And that was it, he just left after it."


c7cbb2  No.5577

>>5576

Alright, thanks for the information.


788ffa  No.5578

>>5576

>"(…)asked how much he owes.(…)"

"How much it was anyway?"

Then leave.


120bb9  No.5579

What happened to the /v/ Nep thread?

>>5577

>>5578

"How much it was anyway?"

"50000 Credits."

"Alright, thanks for the information."

You say goodbye and leave the pub.

"Huh, it looks like he had a hefty debt. But at least we know that someone paid off Ichihiro's debts, we also have a vague description about him. It's possible that the leaflets were prepared by him too. But how will we find him? The description is too vague…"


315f06  No.5580

>>5579

>What happened to the /v/ Nep thread?

It slided off from board.

>>5579

>" It's possible that the leaflets were prepared by him too."

"I doubt that person is related to that."

>"But how will we find him? The description is too vague."

"Do you know anybody that somehow fits description, because I have weird hunch that this person paid that?"


6d4a7b  No.5581

>>5579

I have no sense of scale how much 50000 credits is


0d8084  No.5582

>>5581

Just assume he was drinking every weekend in that pub for 1.5 year.


120bb9  No.5583

>>5580

>slided off

Yes, I know that, but usually someone creates a new one in a couple of hours. Now it has been days and still no thread

>>5581

Well, in Lastation food was something like 100-300 credits, beverages 80-120, sweets in the clinic 90-200, super-cheap chinese knock-off weapon on uber sale 1000 credits, basic potions 50-200. So he either likes expensive drinks, or he drank way too much.

>>5580

>" It's possible that the leaflets were prepared by him too."

"I doubt that person is related to that."

"What makes you think so?"

>"But how will we find him? The description is too vague."

"Do you know anybody that somehow fits description, because I have weird hunch that this person paid that?"

"Anybody that fits that description? I know something like 50, if not more, it's way too vague. Brown jacket? That can be anyone. Glasses? We don't know if the guy really need glasses, or it was just a disguise, that won't help either. Short black hair? That applies to about half of Planeptune's male population, we can't question everyone. We could start questioning shops whether they saw anyone with black hair buying a brown jacket or glasses, but… well, I don't think that would work either."


0d8084  No.5584

>>5583

>Yes, I know that, but usually someone creates a new one in a couple of hours. Now it has been days and still no thread.

To be honest, there really wasn't anything to talk about at these threads recently.

>"What makes you think so?"

"He would be more likely to make leaflets for brothel than for mere pub even to bait someone out."

>"I know something like 50, if not more, it's way too vague."

"Damn. Does your list include people who are able to say goodbye to 50.000 Credits to pay for some drunkard that they once knew?"

>We could start questioning shops whether they saw anyone with black hair buying a brown jacket or glasses, but… well, I don't think that would work either."

"That's waste of time. I would rather look at that drunkard work history and just look around these companies for someone that fits these criteria and ask them if someone paid debt for that guy or ask our tsundere goddess if she ordered someone to pay his debts."


120bb9  No.5585

>>5584

>"What makes you think so?"

"He would be more likely to make leaflets for brothel than for a mere pub, even to bait someone out."

"Do you know anything about this man that I don't know? Okay, I admit it, there's no evidence that the leaflet was prepared by the same person, but they must be related."

>"I know something like 50, if not more, it's way too vague."

"Damn. Does your list include people who are able to say goodbye to 50.000 Credits to pay for some drunkard that they once knew?"

"50.000 Credits is actually not that huge amount of money, especially if you're G.S or a goon of him. It's still way cheaper than kidnapping someone then trying to negotiate without breaking one's cover… You saw his cellphone transmission station yesterday, right? Looks like he knew we'll try to trace the signal, and set that up in advance. I'm pretty sure it's a part of one carefully developed plan, the leaflet, paying the debts, leaving the letter at his home, and organizing the exchange at the warehouse, with a couple of hitmen on standby, just in case things go sour."

>"We could start questioning shops whether they saw anyone with black hair buying a brown jacket or glasses, but… well, I don't think that would work either."

"That's waste of time. I would rather look at that drunkard work history and just look around these companies for someone that fits these criteria and ask them if someone paid debt for that guy or ask our tsundere goddess if she ordered someone to pay his debts."

"What?! Why would Noire do something like that? That doesn't make sense, plus we only learned about Ichihiro's existence after he failed to show up at work, he was already at the pub that time. But about his company, you're right, we should sniff around his workplace, maybe we will find something there."


6d4a7b  No.5586

>>5585

What if this is all part of a plan already, are we being followed this whole time?


45d734  No.5587

>>5585

>"Do you know anything about this man that I don't know?"

"No, he just seems to be like some old fat bald men from you probably know what by now."

>"50.000 Credits is actually not that huge amount of money, especially if you're G.S or a goon of him."

"It's still way more than I ever had. Majority of my money went to buy knock-off bow on uber sale in Planeptune."

>"It's still way cheaper than kidnapping someone then trying to negotiate without breaking one's cover… You saw his cellphone transmission station yesterday, right? Looks like he knew we'll try to trace the signal, and set that up in advance."

"I guess. The worst part is that he probably did this many times in his world."

>"I'm pretty sure it's a part of one carefully developed plan, the leaflet, paying the debts, leaving the letter at his home, and organizing the exchange at the warehouse, with a couple of hitmen on standby, just in case things go sour."

"It's seems way too convoluted even for that person."

>"What?! Why would Noire do something like that? That doesn't make sense, plus we only learned about Ichihiro's existence after he failed to show up at work, he was already at the pub that time. But about his company, you're right, we should sniff around his workplace, maybe we will find something there."

"I wanted to check if Ichiro worked for Avenir and search for that man there too. However, I must admit it doesn't makes sense."


120bb9  No.5588

>>5586

>>5587

>"Do you know anything about this man that I don't know?"

"No, he just seems to be like some old fat bald men from you probably know what by now."

At this point I'm really starting to think about whether we speak about the same person or not…

>"50.000 Credits is actually not that huge amount of money, especially if you're G.S. or a goon of him."

"It's still way more than I ever had. Majority of my money went to buy knock-off bow on uber sale in Planeptune."

"You know, you just escaped from a prison-like school, your financial situation is not the most typical one, there are people with much more money. Heck, even a good bow costs more than 50.000 Credits."

>"It's still way cheaper than kidnapping someone then trying to negotiate without breaking one's cover… You saw his cellphone transmission station yesterday, right? Looks like he knew we'll try to trace the signal, and set that up in advance."

"I guess. The worst part is that he probably did this many times in his world."

"Agreed. We should try and find him quick."

>"I'm pretty sure it's a part of one carefully developed plan, the leaflet, paying the debts, leaving the letter at his home, and organizing the exchange at the warehouse, with a couple of hitmen on standby, just in case things go sour."

"It seems way too convoluted even for that person."

"Here comes an important life advice: never underestimate your enemy. And by the way, after discovering that he was running an underground girl kidnapping ring for years without anyone noticing it, I wouldn't call it convoluted. I'm sure he's a very smart and clever person, I believe we only saw a fraction of his plan."

>"What?! Why would Noire do something like that? That doesn't make sense, plus we only learned about Ichihiro's existence after he failed to show up at work, he was already at the pub that time. But about his company, you're right, we should sniff around his workplace, maybe we will find something there."

"I wanted to check if Ichiro worked for Avenir and search for that man there too. However, I must admit it doesn't make sense."

"He worked in Planeptune, Avenir operated in Lastation, it had some connection with Lowee, but it was a mostly Lastation only company. Because of this I don't think Avenir has anything to do with this, even thought Avenir was a very harmful corporation."

"What if this is all part of a plan already, are we being followed this whole time?"

"That's possible. While I didn't notice anyone following us, there could be hidden watching us. You remember, ha had cameras set up near the warehouse, it's probable that he has similar setups in different parts of the city too."


7aec9c  No.5589

>>5588

Sorry. I made comment about G.S. instead of that guy we were supposed to look for by accident.

>"You know, you just escaped from a prison-like school, your financial situation is not the most typical one, there are people with much more money."

"I guess."

>"Heck, even a good bow costs more than 50.000 Credits."

"It seems that my bow will be around for long time."

>"Here comes an important life advice: never underestimate your enemy. And by the way, after discovering that he was running an underground girl kidnapping ring for years without anyone noticing it, I wouldn't call it convoluted. I'm sure he's a very smart and clever person, I believe we only saw a fraction of his plan."

"Understood. I hope that money is his only aim."

>"Because of this I don't think Avenir has anything to do with this, even thought Avenir was a very harmful corporation."

"Alright."

>"While I didn't notice anyone following us, there could be hidden watching us."

"At least they didn't attacked yet, if they are hidden."

>"You remember, he had cameras set up near the warehouse, it's probable that he has similar setups in different parts of the city too."

"I think that these are only around buildings he or his goons use."


6d4a7b  No.5590

>>5588

Wonder if Noire has a list of all big corporations operating in Lastation, and subsequently if Nepgear has the same kind of list only for Planeptune.


120bb9  No.5591

>>5589

>>5590

>"You know, you just escaped from a prison-like school, your financial situation is not the most typical one, there are people with much more money."

"I guess."

>"Heck, even a good bow costs more than 50.000 Credits."

"It seems that my bow will be around for long time."

"I'd rather not. I know we have a lot of shit going down right now, but I hope you'll be able to become a guild agent soon. How much money do you have now by the way?"

>"Here comes an important life advice: never underestimate your enemy. And by the way, after discovering that he was running an underground girl kidnapping ring for years without anyone noticing it, I wouldn't call it convoluted. I'm sure he's a very smart and clever person, I believe we only saw a fraction of his plan."

"Understood. I hope that money is his only aim."

"I don't know his motives, but I hope we can stop him soon."

>"Because of this I don't think Avenir has anything to do with this, even thought Avenir was a very harmful corporation."

"Alright."

>"While I didn't notice anyone following us, there could be hidden watching us."

"At least they didn't attack yet, if they are hidden."

"Well, if you don't count yesterday's happenings at the storehouse as an attack, I don't know what counts as an attack."

>"You remember, he had cameras set up near the warehouse, it's probable that he has similar setups in different parts of the city too."

"I think that these are only around buildings he or his goons use."

"I hope. By the way we should ask Nepgear to take a look, she can spot many kinds of hidden cameras and microphones."

"Wonder if Noire has a list of all big corporations operating in Lastation, and subsequently if Nepgear has the same kind of list only for Planeptune."

"The only big corporation in Lastation is Avenir, it completely destroyed the competition, only a handful of small companies survived. About Planeptune, it's much better here, we have small, medium and large corporations living in harmony. Actually, the Planeptune Intelligence secretly monitors bigger companies, to avoid things like Avenir happening here, I'm sure they have a list of 'interesting' companies."


d13f5f  No.5593

>>5591

>"How much money do you have now by the way?"

"81 Credits. There weren't any occasions to get more."

>"I don't know his motives, but I hope we can stop him soon."

"Agreed."

>"Well, if you don't count yesterday's happenings at the storehouse as an attack, I don't know what counts as an attack."

"I don't count that as attack, because we didn't found any sign of their involvement."

>"I hope. By the way we should ask Nepgear to take a look, she can spot many kinds of hidden cameras and microphones."

"Is she some kind of tech wizard? She looks too cute to be one, just don't say it to her that I said that."

>"The only big corporation in Lastation is Avenir, it completely destroyed the competition, only a handful of small companies survived."

"Sounds brutal and partially explains why Lastation is so bleak, unless it always looked like this."

>"About Planeptune, it's much better here, we have small, medium and large corporations living in harmony. Actually, the Planeptune Intelligence secretly monitors bigger companies, to avoid things like Avenir happening here, I'm sure they have a list of 'interesting' companies."

"Nice to know. If you can tell me - who actually is Planeptune Intelligence leader?"


120bb9  No.5594

>>5593

>"How much money do you have now by the way?"

"81 Credits. There weren't any occasions to get more."

"Ouch, you should have told me earlier. Listen, here's 5000 credits just in case we end up separated and you need it in an emergency."

>"I don't know his motives, but I hope we can stop him soon."

"Agreed."

>"Well, if you don't count yesterday's happenings at the storehouse as an attack, I don't know what counts as an attack."

"I don't count that as attack, because we didn't find any sign of their involvement."

"G.S. sent us to that warehouse. The guy I followed picked up the box which was supposed to contain Yumi. They almost raped me in the van, while they handcuffed me. The handcuff used the same key as the handcuffs in the prison. What other signs do you need?!"

>"I hope. By the way we should ask Nepgear to take a look, she can spot many kinds of hidden cameras and microphones."

"Is she some kind of tech wizard? She looks too cute to be one, just don't say it to her that I said that."

"She likes to tinker with electronic stuff… I think she's secretly building a mecha robot."

>"The only big corporation in Lastation is Avenir, it completely destroyed the competition, only a handful of small companies survived."

"Sounds brutal and partially explains why Lastation is so bleak, unless it always looked like this."

"No, it wasn't always like that. A couple of years ago they had normal business, like here in Planeptune, but as the console war kept Noire occupied, she didn't give her land enough attention and Avenir somehow managed to slowly destroy every rival, until it ended up in complete monopoly. … Actually, they had ties with Arfoire, so maybe that helped them too."

>"About Planeptune, it's much better here, we have small, medium and large corporations living in harmony. Actually, the Planeptune Intelligence secretly monitors bigger companies, to avoid things like Avenir happening here, I'm sure they have a list of 'interesting' companies."

"Nice to know. If you can tell me - who actually is Planeptune Intelligence leader?"

"That's a secret."

I don't want to meddle in, but I think it's about time to move on


6d4a7b  No.5595

>>5594

Heh, I bet it's you. Anyway, where do we go from here in your opinion IF?


87f449  No.5596

>>5594

>"Ouch, you should have told me earlier. Listen, here's 5000 credits just in case we end up separated and you need it in an emergency."

"Thanks."

>"What other signs do you need?!"

"Sorry, I was thinking about Avenir's one."

>"She likes to tinker with electronic stuff… I think she's secretly building a mecha robot."

"I see. It seems they all are weird."

>"No, it wasn't always like that. A couple of years ago they had normal business, like here in Planeptune, but as the console war kept Noire occupied, she didn't give her land enough attention and Avenir somehow managed to slowly destroy every rival, until it ended up in complete monopoly. … Actually, they had ties with Arfoire, so maybe that helped them too."

"It sounds like complete pain in ass."

"If you don't have any ideas I would like to train some more or to take simple quest from guild."


120bb9  No.5597

>>5595

>>5596

>"Ouch, you should have told me earlier. Listen, here's 5000 credits just in case we end up separated and you need it in an emergency."

"Thanks."

>"What other signs do you need?!"

"Sorry, I was thinking about Avenir's one."

"No, you mixed it up. Avenir is now temporarily under the control of Lastation Basilicom. With Ganache and Singe gone, I doubt they'd do anything bad right now."

>"She likes to tinker with electronic stuff… I think she's secretly building a mecha robot."

"I see. It seems they all are weird."

>"No, it wasn't always like that. A couple of years ago they had normal business, like here in Planeptune, but as the console war kept Noire occupied, she didn't give her land enough attention and Avenir somehow managed to slowly destroy every rival, until it ended up in complete monopoly. … Actually, they had ties with Arfoire, so maybe that helped them too."

"It sounds like complete pain in ass."

"It is. Noire is working all day and night to repair all the damage they did, but even with that, it'll take a while. … I hope Yumi doesn't cause too much trouble now, I feel sorry for her."

>"That's a secret."

"Heh, I bet it's you. Anyway, where do we go from here in your opinion IF? If you don't have any ideas I would like to train some more or to take simple quest from guild."

"No, I'm not that high in the hierarchy, yet. About what to do, I think it's about time we go and eat something, I know a good restaurant not far. But after that, I think we will have time for training."


76972d  No.5598

>>5597

>"No, you mixed it up. Avenir is now temporarily under the control of Lastation Basilicom. With Ganache and Singe gone, I doubt they'd do anything bad right now."

"Alright. How do they look like and what they did anyway?"

>"It is. Noire is working all day and night to repair all the damage they did, but even with that, it'll take a while. … I hope Yumi doesn't cause too much trouble now, I feel sorry for her."

"So do I. She should sleep a little more though."

>"About what to do, I think it's about time we go and eat something, I know a good restaurant not far. But after that, I think we will have time for training."

"Sounds good."


120bb9  No.5599

>>5598

>"No, you mixed it up. Avenir is now temporarily under the control of Lastation Basilicom. With Ganache and Singe gone, I doubt they'd do anything bad right now."

"Alright. How do they look like and what they did anyway?"

"Ganache and Singe? They're the original masterminds behind Avenir, so I think you can figure out what they did. Singe is now at Chian's factory, I think you saw him there. Ganache, well, he fled the scene, probably to Lowee. He's a bit younger, and more handsome… but don't worry, he's not my type."

>"It is. Noire is working all day and night to repair all the damage they did, but even with that, it'll take a while. … I hope Yumi doesn't cause too much trouble now, I feel sorry for her."

"So do I. She should sleep a little more though."

"She's not that type. I don't think she'll have a normal amount of sleep time until everything is perfect."

>"About what to do, I think it's about time we go and eat something, I know a good restaurant not far. But after that, I think we will have time for training."

"Sounds good."

You follow IF to a small restaurant in a small corridor, which is packed with people, despite it's well hidden. You look at the menu.

Daily Menu

Soups

Miso soup - 140

Ramen soup - 110

Kitsune Udon - 100

Main dishes

Yakitori - 200

Grilled fish - 220

Natto - 180

Sashimi: salmon / tuna / octopus - 230 / 260 / 300

Side dishes

Rice - 50

Salad - 80

Desserts

Crepes - 90

Mochi (3 pcs) - 80

Drinks

Green Tea - 90

Black Tea - 90

Coffee - 70

Nep Bull - 100

Lemon Soda - 50


86403b  No.5600

>>5599

>"Ganache and Singe? They're the original masterminds behind Avenir, so I think you can figure out what they did. Singe is now at Chian's factory, I think you saw him there.

"I see. It was that old man which talked to Chian."

>Ganache, well, he fled the scene, probably to Lowee. He's a bit younger, and more handsome… but don't worry, he's not my type."

"Why Lowee? So he does like some fag?"

>"She's not that type. I don't think she'll have a normal amount of sleep time until everything is perfect."

"Do you think she is workaholic?"

"I think I will have yakitori and black tea."


6d4a7b  No.5601

>>5599

What do you recommend from this place IF?


120bb9  No.5602

>>5600

>>5601

>"Ganache and Singe? They're the original masterminds behind Avenir, so I think you can figure out what they did. Singe is now at Chian's factory, I think you saw him there.

"I see. It was that old man which talked to Chian."

"Yes. Apparently he's very good craftsman."

>Ganache, well, he fled the scene, probably to Lowee. He's a bit younger, and more handsome… but don't worry, he's not my type."

"Why Lowee? So he does like some fag?"

"I think he was already a follower of White Heart… or, I mean, the fake White Heart, so that's why we think he's there, we haven't found him yet. He's probably plotting his revenge right now, so we'll have to watch out for that too, unfortunately he's pretty smart."

>"She's not that type. I don't think she'll have a normal amount of sleep time until everything is perfect."

"Do you think she is workaholic?"

"That's an understatement."

"What do you recommend from this place IF?"

"The miso soup is usually fine, the udon too. That ramen soup is also good, but I don't like it. Main dishes, let's see… hmm, everything is alright, just order what you like."

"I think I will have yakitori and black tea."

"No soup or dessert? That mochi is also delicious."


cc6e52  No.5603

>>5602

Well, we'll get there when we get there. Let's just enjoy lunch for now. Some Mochi will pair well with the tea, so sure, I'll get some too.


2281ac  No.5604

>>5602

>"Apparently he's very good craftsman."

"I don't doubt this. He looks like he was CEO."

>"I think he was already a follower of White Heart… or, I mean, the fake White Heart, so that's why we think he's there, we haven't found him yet. He's probably plotting his revenge right now, so we'll have to watch out for that too, unfortunately he's pretty smart."

"I don't think think so. He will just go back to Lastation as soon as possible, when he sees too many fits of rage from local CPU. Because I assume her fake had gentler personality."

>"That's an understatement."

"I hope she won't overdo it."

>"No soup or dessert?"

"I fear if I eat too much I will make some excuses to just go back and sleep."


120bb9  No.5605

>>5603

>>5604

>"Apparently he's very good craftsman."

"I don't doubt this. He looks like he was CEO."

>"I think he was already a follower of White Heart… or, I mean, the fake White Heart, so that's why we think he's there, we haven't found him yet. He's probably plotting his revenge right now, so we'll have to watch out for that too, unfortunately he's pretty smart."

"I don't think so. He will just go back to Lastation as soon as possible, when he sees too many fits of rage from local CPU. Because I assume her fake had gentler personality."

"Maybe you're right, I didn't have time to think about this. Anyway, the sooner we can catch him the better."

>"That's an understatement."

"I hope she won't overdo it."

>"No soup or dessert?"

Now, should he eat anything or not?


cc6e52  No.5606

>>5604

We're having dessert dangit


2281ac  No.5607

>>5605

>"Maybe you're right, I didn't have time to think about this. Anyway, the sooner we can catch him the better."

"At least we know where we going next. Is there something I should know about Lowee or get before going there."

>>5606

Ok. Let's have that mochi then.


2281ac  No.5608

>>5607

*get some item


cc6e52  No.5609

>>5605

Let's enjoy our meal for now.


120bb9  No.5610

>>5606

>>5607

>>5608

>>5609

>"Maybe you're right, I didn't have time to think about this. Anyway, the sooner we can catch him the better."

"At least we know where we're going next. Is there something I should know about Lowee or get some item before going there?"

"It's very cold there, so you need warm clothes. But I don't think we should go there just yet, we have enough problems here."

"Let's just enjoy lunch for now. Some Mochi will pair well with the tea, so sure, I'll get some too."

You order your food, IF orders grilled fish with salad, mochi and black tea. You only have to wait a few minutes for your meal, you taste it and… it's very good. Of course, it's not as good as Compa's food, but it's almost as good. There's really no reason to complain, you can't pinpoint a single point where the yakitori is not perfect – it's just that Compa could cook it even better. About the mochi, it's indeed delicious, IF wasn't wrong about it.

You talk a bit with IF while you both finish your tea about uninteresting things. When finished, IF asks for the receipt, and it looks like she's about to pay it alone.


df321a  No.5611

>>5610

>"It's very cold there, so you need warm clothes."

"It's that bad. Anything else?"

"But I don't think we should go there just yet, we have enough problems here."

"I guess. Anything specific and easy enough to do for me?"

>When finished, IF asks for the receipt, and it looks like she's about to pay it alone.

Allow her to pay for it, because it wouldn't make any difference this time. Especially when you received 5.000 Credits from her after you said you were broke.


cc6e52  No.5612

>>5610

Thank you IF.


120bb9  No.5613

File: 9ac78831d623717⋯.jpg (1.64 MB, 2762x2940, 1381:1470, cannedAiefu.jpg)

The images/post ratio really went down lately

>>5611

>>5612

>"It's very cold there, so you need warm clothes."

"It's that bad. Anything else?"

"Not really, it's a cozy and nice country, unless you meet Ram or a pissed Blanc."

"But I don't think we should go there just yet, we have enough problems here."

"I guess. Anything specific and easy enough to do for me?"

"I think we should go to a Guild post, we have a few things to take care of and it looks like we have nothing urgent to do right now."

You wait for IF to pay the bill then,

"Thank you IF."

"No problem. Let's go."

You follow IF to a nearby Guild building, you enter it. It's very similar to the one you entered just after escaping from the school, even though it's in a different part of the town. IF walks to the attendant behind the counter, it looks like they know each other and she quickly explains that you need some forms to apply as a Guild agent.

"So Anon, here are two forms, you'll have to fill them before you can accept jobs from the Guild. Also, here is the" she bends over the counter and picks up a thick book, thicker than some encyclopedia, "terms and conditions. I mean, if you have 2 years to spare, because it would take that long to read it. … So just fill the forms then you can select a quest from this screen."

You look at the forms, the first form is mostly about basic personal data, like name, birthday, ID number, education, etc. The second form is more complicated, first it requires you to write down your fighting experience; weapon, magic and potion knowledge, then there's a place to list special abilities. At the bottom of the page they require you to name your mentor.

You look at the screen, there are four quests on it:

"Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass x3

"Weird Creatures" - Defeat 5 Horsebirds - Reward: 200 credits, Nep Bull, INT Booster

"Save the princess" - Defeat Ancient Dragon - Reward: 500 credits, SP Charger x2, Nep Bull x2

"A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster x2, Healing Grass

You can be creative when filling out the form, unless, of course, you refuse to sign it.


cc6e52  No.5614

>>5613

Let's fill out this sheet with everything we know…

Mentor would be: IF

Fighting Experience: Some, preferred range with a bow, no magic nor potion knowledge


c1d7e7  No.5615

>>5613

>"Not really, it's a cozy and nice country, unless you meet Ram or a pissed Blanc."

"Sounds simple enough, just by avoiding Basilicom there."

>"I think we should go to a Guild post, we have a few things to take care of and it looks like we have nothing urgent to do right now."

"Alright."

>"So Anon, here are two forms, you'll have to fill them before you can accept jobs from the Guild. Also, here is the" she bends over the counter and picks up a thick book, thicker than some encyclopedia, "terms and conditions. I mean, if you have 2 years to spare, because it would take that long to read it. … So just fill the forms then you can select a quest from this screen."

"I will just fill forms. Besides who the fuck thought that making "terms and conditions" book this big was good idea?"

>You look at the forms, the first form is mostly about basic personal data, like name, birthday, ID number, education, etc.

Write it as is.

>The second form is more complicated, first it requires you to write down your fighting experience; weapon, magic and potion knowledge, then there's a place to list special abilities.

<bow experience:novice

<magic experience:none

<potion knowledge:none

<special abilities: nothing worth mentioning.

It's better to write it truthfully, so guild won't demand too much from you.

>At the bottom of the page they require you to name your mentor.

Write "IF". She won't get angry from doing this, because she was already doing it.

>four quests

<one involves fucking dragon

Ask IF about how strong Horsebirds are and how hard exhausted jellies are to get. Depending on her answer pick first, second and fourth quest.


120bb9  No.5617

>>5614

>>5615

>"Not really, it's a cozy and nice country, unless you meet Ram or a pissed Blanc."

"Sounds simple enough, just by avoiding Basilicom there."

"It's not that bad, you just have to look out a bit."

>"I think we should go to a Guild post, we have a few things to take care of and it looks like we have nothing urgent to do right now."

"Alright."

>"So Anon, here are two forms, […]"

"I will just fill the forms. Besides who the fuck thought that making "terms and conditions" book this big was good idea?"

"Officials I think? They started to write it at the beginning of the Console wars, and they just kept adding and adding new entries without ever revising the old ones. What you see here is the result of hundreds of years of diligent work."

You fill in the form about your basic info, you have to pick up your ID card from your inventory to write in its number… Moving on to the second form,

<fighting experience: Some, preferred range with a bow.

<magic experience: none

<potion knowledge: none

<special abilities: nothing worth mentioning.

<mentor: IF

"Ugh, you'll really need my letter of recommendation… don't worry, I'll handle it, just select a quest in the meantime."

Now that I tried to search for it, it turns out Exhausted Jelly is an enemy and not an item. Fuck. Anyways, this time it's going to be an item.

"About the quests… how strong Horsebirds are? And are exhausted jellies hard to get?"

"Horsebirds, they're a bit tougher that Dogoos but not much, should be able to deal with them. Exhausted jellies are dropped by Expired Dogoos sometimes, they're not hard to find, but item collecting quests are always a gamble."


b61426  No.5618

>>5617

>"It's not that bad, you just have to look out a bit."

"If you say so."

>"Officials I think? They started to write it at the beginning of the Console wars, and they just kept adding and adding new entries without ever revising the old ones. What you see here is the result of hundreds of years of diligent work."

"It's that old? I am sure some oldest paragraphs don't really matter anymore. Also I wouldn't count writing more paragraphs to some old book as work."

>"Ugh, you'll really need my letter of recommendation… don't worry, I'll handle it, just select a quest in the meantime."

"Sorry, but I don't know what you expected from someone who just started in this week."

>"Horsebirds, they're a bit tougher that Dogoos but not much, should be able to deal with them. Exhausted jellies are dropped by Expired Dogoos sometimes, they're not hard to find, but item collecting quests are always a gamble."

"Alright. Just in case I picked 3 quests from 4 available. Defeating 10 Doggos, defeating 5 Horsebirds and getting 5 Exhausted Jellies. The one I skipped was about defeating Ancient Dragon."


120bb9  No.5619

>>5618

>"It's not that bad, you just have to look out a bit."

"If you say so."

>"Officials I think? They started to write it at the beginning of the Console wars, and they just kept adding and adding new entries without ever revising the old ones. What you see here is the result of hundreds of years of diligent work."

"It's that old? I am sure some oldest paragraphs don't really matter anymore. Also, I wouldn't count writing more paragraphs to some old book as work."

"Newer paragraphs override older ones, so yeah, older paragraphs don't really matter. I heard to remove paragraphs, you need the approval of the CPU, and well, Neptune is not that kind of person who likes to work… plus all they have been doing during the who knows how many hundred years of console wars was fighting…"

>"Ugh, you'll really need my letter of recommendation… don't worry, I'll handle it, just select a quest in the meantime."

"Sorry, but I don't know what you expected from someone who just started in this week."

"I mean usually people who want to sign up as a guild agent have at least a minimal experience… but don't fret it."

>"Horsebirds, they're a bit tougher that Dogoos but not much, should be able to deal with them. Exhausted jellies are dropped by Expired Dogoos sometimes, they're not hard to find, but item collecting quests are always a gamble."

"Alright. Just in case I picked 3 quests from 4 available. Defeating 10 Dogoos, defeating 5 Horsebirds and getting 5 Exhausted Jellies. The one I skipped was about defeating Ancient Dragon."

"Huh, immediately picking 3 quests? It's alright, this way we'll have to come back less often, but it's not what beginners usually do… Anyway, let's go."

"Where?"

"To the dungeon! There are a few Dogoos around Haneda Station, alternatively we can find a few Expired Dogoos at Noma Cave. There are no Horsebirds in Planeptune currently, we'd have to go back to Lastation for that. So what's your choice?"


154d6d  No.5620

>>5619

>"Newer paragraphs override older ones, so yeah, older paragraphs don't really matter. I heard to remove paragraphs, you need the approval of the CPU, and well, Neptune is not that kind of person who likes to work… plus all they have been doing during the who knows how many hundred years of console wars was fighting…"

"Do you seriously mean that she is that lazy? Sounds like they should just throw it all away and start it from beginning, because it would be faster."

>"I mean usually people who want to sign up as a guild agent have at least a minimal experience… but don't fret it."

"Ok."

>"To the dungeon! There are a few Dogoos around Haneda Station, alternatively we can find a few Expired Dogoos at Noma Cave. There are no Horsebirds in Planeptune currently, we'd have to go back to Lastation for that. So what's your choice?"

"I would start with Haneda Station, after that to Noma Cave and then Lastation as last one."


cc6e52  No.5621

>>5619

Hold on, where do we turn the quest in? If it has to be back in Planeptune, the best path would be to go back to Lastation first.


120bb9  No.5622

>>5621

No, you can turn it in anywhere.


cc6e52  No.5623

>>5622

Planeptune dungeons first then Lastation dungeons then.


120bb9  No.5624

File: 0d78423bef4b746⋯.png (6.52 MB, 3812x2160, 953:540, 0235.png)

>>5620

>>5621

>>5623

>"I heard to remove paragraphs, you need the approval of the CPU, and well, Neptune is not that kind of person who likes to work…"

"Do you seriously mean that she is that lazy? Sounds like they should just throw it all away and start it from beginning, because it would be faster."

"Yes, she's *that* lazy. She won't do anything unless you promise some pudding beforehand."

>"I mean usually people who want to sign up as a guild agent have at least a minimal experience… but don't fret it."

"Ok."

>"To the dungeon! […] So what's your choice?"

"I would start with Haneda Station, after that to Noma Cave and then Lastation as last one… Or wait, where do we turn the quest in? If it has to be back in Planeptune, the best path would be to go back to Lastation first."

"No, you can turn it in at any Guild office, we don't have to come back here. Plus we just came back from Lastation, I don't want to return already."

"Alright, Planeptune dungeons first then Lastation dungeons then."

"Let's go!"

You arrive at a big square with an even bigger building on the other side. The square is filled with people, you have to stay close to IF if you don't want to lose her.

Approaching the building it becomes clear, that building is the station.

"This place is packed with people, where are the Dogoos?"

"Just follow me, you'll see it shortly."

You walk around the building, and behind it you find a small alley, closed with yellow-black striped tape.

"Here's the entrance. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

You enter the closed area and after a bit of walking you reach the other end of the alley. It ends at another square, much smaller, but this one is filled with Dogoos instead of people.

"So here we are, there are plenty of Dogoos here. Do you need any preparation? I think you should be able to handle them, I'll stay here of course, but try to defeat them alone. You can try that lonely Dogoo to the left, unless you're confident enough to try that group of three over there."


cc6e52  No.5625

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>5624

DEJA VU I'VE BEEN HERE IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

This feels … eerily familiar. Uh, anyway I'll go for the single one.


d9388a  No.5626

>>5624

>"Yes, she's *that* lazy. She won't do anything unless you promise some pudding beforehand."

"That sounds awful."

>"So here we are, there are plenty of Dogoos here. Do you need any preparation? I think you should be able to handle them, I'll stay here of course, but try to defeat them alone. You can try that lonely Dogoo to the left, unless you're confident enough to try that group of three over there."

"I feel I shouldn't fight more than two monsters at same time, unless I will learn some area attack."


120bb9  No.5627

Dice rollRolled 5, 20 = 25 (2d20)

>>5626

>"Yes, she's *that* lazy. She won't do anything unless you promise some pudding beforehand."

"That sounds awful."

>"So here we are, …"

"I feel I shouldn't fight more than two monsters at same time, unless I will learn some area attack."

"Area attack, using a bow, hmm. You don't know magic, right? Unless you can somehow shoot 100 arrows at the same time, I don't know… Okay, just shoot at this lonely Dogoo and I'll try to think of something."

You aim at the Dogoo and shoot. It has 20HP, damage 1d20-6 except if 1->hit IF, 20->critical hit, instant kill.


120bb9  No.5628

>>5627

You shoot the Dogoo, but you barely miss it. Since it's still far away, you have time to shoot a second time. Critical hit! You hit the Dogoo right in his eye, killing it on the spot. It drops 5 Credits upon death.

"Nice shot. So, say, are you feeling adventurous? Do you want to experiment with some magic?"


cc6e52  No.5629

>>5628

Sure. I'll try it out.


b49d83  No.5630

>>5627

>>5628

>You don't know magic, right?

"The only magic I know was simple spell that made sure that my quiver won't run out of arrows in middle of fight."

>So, say, are you feeling adventurous?

"Yes."

>Do you want to experiment with some magic?"

"What do you have in mind?"


120bb9  No.5631

Dice rollRolled 16 (1d20)

>>5629

>>5630

>You don't know magic, right?

"The only magic I know was simple spell that made sure that my quiver won't run out of arrows in middle of fight."

"That's useful… Interestingly, Uni has something similar with bullets."

>So, say, are you feeling adventurous?

"Yes."

>"Do you want to experiment with some magic?"

"Sure. I'll try it out. What do you have in mind?"

"Something basic… Do you have a staff? No? Me neither. Don't worry, you don't need a staff to cast spells, it just makes it a little easier. So just do what I say. Look at that Dogoo, focus on it. Now imagine fires creeping up from the ground, roasting that enemy alive. How raise your hand, feel the power flowing through body, concentrating in your hands, ready to fire off. Do you feel the warmth in your arms?"

"…no?"

"Don't worry, just concentrate. Imagine the power leaving your hands as a big sphere of fire, directed toward the Dogoo; upon impact it detonates, setting nearby objects on fire. Are you ready? 3, 2, 1, fire!"

Huh? You don't have time to think about it, you try to concentrate and imagine that fireball and…

Roll: 1-14 nothing happens, 15-20 success.


120bb9  No.5632

File: a5edf876993af93⋯.jpg (72.24 KB, 800x522, 400:261, nepu__by_yurax_mae-d7c0x4j.jpg)

>>5631

You feel the power of your body leaving through your hand, warming it up in the progress. Ouch, it's too hot! The whole world starts to tremble around you, enough to lose your balance and fall on the ground. You hear the noises of the nearby walls cracking. You start to cough due to the dust in the air, you need a few seconds until you can regain your senses and check your surroundings.

The Dogoos from the square disappeared, instead there is a single, huge Dogoo, right in front of you, already charging toward you.

"What's this!? Hey, Anon, stand back, it's too dangerous for you!"


da02e1  No.5633

File: b9c63f463a0d371⋯.jpg (41.67 KB, 520x374, 260:187, fuck this place.jpg)

>>5632

>The Dogoos from the square disappeared, instead there is a single, huge Dogoo, right in front of you, already charging toward you.

"Not this shit again."

>"What's this!? Hey, Anon, stand back, it's too dangerous for you!"

"I know!"

Dodge it and try keep your distance from it, while trying to concentrate and imagine

>pic related


120bb9  No.5634

>>5633

"Not this shit again."

>"What's this!? Hey, Anon, stand back, it's too dangerous for you!"

"I know!"

You stand back to the end of the alley and you try to imagine a big lightning, which strikes the big Dogoo. You try to concentrate the power in your body, just like you did it before, getting ready to unleash it at the right moment.

The Dogoo attacks and hits IF, dealing 70 HP damage. Due to the sudden rage you release every bit of your power, hitting the Dogoo with your magic attack. It's so bright that it almost blinds you, it's so hot that it almost burns you as the electric discharge hits the monster.

It's a success, the massive impact sent the huge Dogoo flying toward the wall on the other side, but you can't rejoice yet. Your legs suddenly became heavy, you can't stand on your own, you collapse on the ground. You catch a glimpse of IF dealing a final blow to the Dogoo before you lose your consciousness.

End of Chapter Three

One random question, what should I do about the battles? It's pretty random and arbitrary how it works right now. Some proper system for stats with character sheets and d20 and shit would help probably, but I don't think I'm qualified for that.


cc6e52  No.5635

>>5634

Let's put it this way, if we do combat via ala-DnD we'll take forever. Just rolling a d20 to determine how well combat goes is good enough.

I host a weekly game, and it takes us maybe 2 hours to get through a single encounter… maybe because I have 6 players.


621a96  No.5636

>>5634

>what should I do about the battles?

I agree on this with >>5635

>Some proper system for stats with character sheets and d20 and shit would help probably, but I don't think I'm qualified for that.

I doubt that this is good idea.

Just using dices to determine how combat goes, story branching and maybe some ability checks is good enough.


cc6e52  No.5637

Dice rollRolled 5 + 13 (1d20)

To add to my comment about the d20, depending on our choices you can add in modifiers to make things easier or harder.

If we've been mostly focusing on magical abilities, if the situation calls for physical prowess, we have zero for a modifier, or god forbid a negative modifier, on the flip side if it calls for magic, we might have additional modifiers. The modifiers would help even out the innate randomness of a d20.


cc6e52  No.5638

File: e2afa7eef1dcafa⋯.png (57.16 KB, 215x145, 43:29, ClipboardImage.png)

Dice rollRolled 10 (1d20)

Also with zero modifiers, the difficulty check for our magical adventure was a 75% failure rate. So being able to do that should mean something, or it might not, depends on you.


9409d5  No.5639

Hello?


cc6e52  No.5640


b7b827  No.5641

>>5640

Where is OP and does he has awful case of writing block right now?

Nevermind, my ID changing.


cc6e52  No.5642

>>5641

We're at the end of a chapter, that's usually a couple of days for him to not post, he'll post again maybe in a few more days


b7b827  No.5643

>>5642

Alright.


120bb9  No.5645

Hey, I'm still alive, new thread here: >>5644

This chapter didn't end at the best time, since I think there will be a period around the end of October when I won't be able to post too much, but I didn't want to wait with the next chapter that long. Welp.


d3b2f2  No.5646

>>5645

>I think there will be a period around the end of October when I won't be able to post too much

Fug. Good luck.




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / abc / agatha2 / arepa / britfeel / colombia / jp / nofap / wooo ]