[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / britfeel / ck / gif / jpp / just / lisperer / ss / yuri ]

/nep/ - Hyperdimension Neptunia

Now with 100% more Nepping
Winner of the 75nd Attention-Hungry Games
/caco/ - Azarath Metrion Zinthos

March 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 310054f96c20181⋯.png (3.38 MB, 2474x1402, 1237:701, 0002.png)

9f30d8  No.5644

Our hero passed out at the heat of a battle that didn't even start, what will happen to him? Let's find it out!

Previous chapters:

Chapter One: >>3738

Chapter Two: >>4263

Chapter Three: >>4966

Chapter Four

You wake up. You lie in a big and soft bed, you look around, the room seems familiar… you're pretty sure you're in Compa's house again.

You check yourself, apart from being naked, you don't notice anything out of the ordinary. For a change, you're not covered in bandages though, you only find two small band-aids, one on your left arm and one on your stomach. Your penis looks fine too.

The sun shines through the window, it's probably early afternoon now. You try to sit up in the bed, you feel a little pain in your back, but nothing serious. You check the room, you find your clothes on a chair next to the bed, but other than that you don't find anything interesting. The door is closed and there's nobody in the room.

8c119d  No.5647

>>5644

"Did I just got knocked out by overcasting spell? That was lame."

Afterwards dress up and check your status.


1e4d17  No.5648

>>5644

Our clothes look any different?


9f30d8  No.5649

>>5647

>>5648

"Did I just got knocked out by overcasting spell? That was lame."

You check your clothes, you don't notice anything, they're the same as before, so you pick them up.

After finishing dressing up, you open your stats panel, and this is what you see:

* Basic Stats

Level: 10

HP: 90/90

SP: 50/50

* Magic Skills

Fire inferno: LEARNING

* Coupling Skills

None

* Inventory

Credits: 5086

Weapons: bow & arrows

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

* Active Guild Quests

"Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 1/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass x3

"Weird Creatures" - Defeat 0/5 Horsebirds - Reward: 200 credits, Nep Bull, INT Booster

"A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster x2, Healing Grass

Wow, they updated the stat screen. Also, level 10, what happened? You were level 6 last time. That 50 SP is also new. "What happened while I was out?" you ask yourself.

I tried to organize stats a bit, I'm thinking about adding some extra stuff to calculate modifiers based on it like, we'd need different ATK/DEF stats for magic, melee and ranged. Neptunia has STR/VIT for physical and INT/MEN for magic, but I think ranged should be different than melee. Or maybe I'm just overreacting again. And correct me if I fucked up summarizing the inventory.


1e4d17  No.5650

File: 5258aecd48e2d03⋯.png (88.73 KB, 261x663, 87:221, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5649

Well at least you didn't do this.

Let's look around the room, is there a door, is there obvious pain when we move around? Let's stretch a bit before heading towards the door.


6fcd39  No.5651

>>5649

>"Level: 10"

"Nice."

>"SP: 50/50"

"It's probably my capacity to use spells and other special skills."

>"Fire Inferno: LEARNING"

"What? Where that skill came from? Shouldn't it be skill with electric element at least? Also how much SP it need?"

>"Defeat 1/10 Dogoos."

"This is bullshit and you know it, status screen."

>"What happened while I was out?"

"I should ask IF for some recap, when she will come around again."

It's fine as is. Besides, I would get something wrong or just plainly forget about it.

You got number of ((Credits)) wrong. It was 5.081.

>>5650

That one is way too autistic for my taste. I wouldn't be able to fit Anon into that one. It's still way better than F.A.T.A.L. though.


9f30d8  No.5652

>>5650

>>5651

>"Fire Inferno: LEARNING"

"What? Where that skill came from? Shouldn't it be skill with electric element at least? Also, how much SP it need?"

You say to the stats screen, but nothing happens. Or wait, a help popup appears. "You need to advance skill learning before more information becomes available."

>"Defeat 1/10 Dogoos."

"This is bullshit and you know it, status screen."

The status screen does not respond.

>"What happened while I was out?"

"I should ask IF for some recap, when she will come around again."

Time to move on. You stretch your limbs a bit, you feel a little pain, something is still not 100% in your body, but it doesn't feel serious. Probably you just hit yourself when you collapsed or you were just lying in a bad position…

You look around, there's only a single door, so you walk toward it.

>>5651

I think you're wrong. We had 5081 credits at >>5594, but the Dogoo in >>5628 dropped 5 credits, and we didn't spend it.


9f30d8  No.5653

>>5652

>You look around, there's only a single door, so you walk toward it.

And stand in front of it. It looks like a normal door.


8b26a0  No.5654

>>5652

>"You need to advance skill learning before more information becomes available."

"Fair enough. I still wonder how that electric spell was called though."

Ok, then.

>>5653

Try to open door.


0013a8  No.5655

>>5653

Alright let's open the door after knocking on it.


9f30d8  No.5656

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d2)

>>5654

>>5655

>"You need to advance skill learning before more information becomes available."

"Fair enough. I still wonder how that electric spell was called though."

You knock on the door. Nothing happens. You slowly open the door. There's nobody outside. You leave the room and start walking around.

Roll time! 1: there's nobody in the house, 2: you bump into Compa.


9f30d8  No.5657

>>5656

You continue walking around, checking every room, but you can't find anybody. You double check every door, but this house is empty. The only door you couldn't check is the main entrance, because it's locked and you don't know where is the key.


13f80c  No.5658

>>5656

>>5657

"I should check if they left any notes for me, but they probably didn't expect for me to wake so early."

"Maybe I should watch news on TV, if she does have one."


13f80c  No.5659

>>5658

*expected


1e4d17  No.5660

>>5657

Let's look around, did they leave us anything?


9f30d8  No.5662

>>5658

>>5660

"I should check if they left any notes for me, but they probably didn't expect for me to wake so early."

You look around, checking for some kind of note or anything, but you don't find anything. Having no better idea, you sit in front of the TV and turn it on. Looks like you found some kind of forensic program, they're about to cut up a person to perform autopsy, so you begin to browse through the channels until you find a news channel or at least something interesting. You can buy a super-duper sushi set just for 3800 Credits… next. A horrible soap opera… next. Two men argue whether you need to put cereal or milk into the bowl first… next. A report about the life of 2D monsters in the snowfields of Lowee… what? Apparently a woman is concerned about the life of 2D monsters, since they're very thin, they can store less heat in their body so they die more easily so we should… enough of this bullshit, next. Ah, news, finally. "Lastation is about to release a new addon for their consoles, while they deny any news about bad environmental status. Leanbox experimenting with new tea species. There's still no explanation how did rainbow fragments end up on the ground at the south-west area of Planeptune. The price of platformer games are expected to drop due to oversupply. Five days after the end of Console war, there are still no information about Lady Purple Heart's whereabouts. The CPU's fans are gathering in front of the Basilicom, hoping their Goddess will come back today. Planeptune's CPU Candidate, Lady Purple Sister tried to calm the crowd, but she failed to decrease the tension, an angry mob even threw a wine bottle at her. Lady Purple Heart evaded the attack, the authorities captured the attacker, but he was released from custody after he agreed to publicly apologize. Weather forecast: today is going to be shiny day in Planeptune, the chance of rain is minimal, the expected temperature is 22-24°C. In Lastation, …"

You hear a sound from behind you. You turn around, the door opens and Compa enters the room.

"A-Anon? You woke up!? Finally! Everything's all right? We were really worried, especially Iffy… I'm going to call her right now."

>>5659

Um, you don't need past form after "didn't", "didn't expect" is fine, unlike "didn't expected".


1e4d17  No.5663

>>5662

The milk is first before the cereal

"…Wait, finally? HOW LONG WAS I OUT?"


fdcede  No.5664

>>5662

It happens sometimes.

>"A-Anon? You woke up!? Finally! Everything's all right? We were really worried, especially Iffy… I'm going to call her right now."

"Just a little stiff, but otherwise yes. That spell overcasting was more severe than I thought though. Do you think she will be somewhat angry?"

>>5663

>The milk is first before the cereal

I always started with cereal.

>Five days after the end of Console war

So it were 3 days. That's metal.


9f30d8  No.5665

>>5663

>>5664

"…Wait, finally? HOW LONG WAS I OUT? And about myself, other than a little stiff, I'm alright. That spell overcasting was more severe than I thought though. Do you think she will be somewhat angry?"

"You were unconscious for three days. You have to be more careful with spells if you don't want to kill yourself."

* Ability learned: cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

* Ability learned: your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

"… So are you hungry? Wanna eat something until IF arrives?"


1e4d17  No.5666

>>5665

Neat, new abilities it seems.

And yes, now that you mention it I am starving and it feels like it's been forever since I had a taste of your cooking.


f008f8  No.5667

>>5665

>"You were unconscious for three days."

"I see."

>"You have to be more careful with spells if you don't want to kill yourself."

"I wasn't expecting that after casting just 2 spells I would end up in three days coma."

>"… So are you hungry? Wanna eat something until IF arrives?"

"Yes. Sure thing."


9f30d8  No.5669

>>5666

>>5667

"Neat, new abilities it seems," you murmur to yourself.

"I wasn't expecting that after casting just 2 spells I would end up in three days coma. And yes, now that you mention it I am starving and it feels like it's been forever since I had a taste of your cooking."

"Then just sit down, I'll bring you some lunch in a minute desu."

You sit down at the table and direct your attention to the television. It's sport news now, they're talking about baseball, but a second later Compa is back with the lunch, so you start to eat. It's delicious, as usual. While you're eating a nigiri-sushi, IF returns, and upon seeing you, she starts shouting,

"Anon! I'm so glad, don't do this again!" while she runs to you and hugs you. "I-I don't know how you did it, but you'll need to find someone else to teach you magic, I don't want to experience this again," she says while crying.


3fadb4  No.5670

>>5669

>"Anon! I'm so glad, don't do this again!"

While returning hug "I am really sorry, I didn't expect for this to happen."

>"I-I don't know how you did it, but you'll need to find someone else to teach you magic, I don't want to experience this again."

"That's okay. I think I should pass on using magic. I found about my two special abilities, but they make magic way too dangerous to use for me."

"First one makes possible for them to crit, but SP costs get multiplied and second makes possible for me to cast spells regardless of SP but they cost HP too in that case."

"With these two, it's miracle that I wasn't knocked out by casting Fire Inferno and casting that second spell whatever its called just ended up with mere coma. Also from some reason my level is now 10."


1e4d17  No.5671

>>5670

I believe it would be best for us to be able to manipulate this new magic. Obviously we'd know when we would be burning our own life for magic, if our status is something we can keep track of.

>>5669

Do you know someone who can help? Maybe one of the CPUs is particularly adept in magic…?


15653d  No.5672

>>5671

>I believe it would be best for us to be able to manipulate this new magic.

Alright. Now it's only question how many spells Anon can safely cast in fight and finding fast method to raise max SP.

I admit I will be happy to use even more crazy images for spells though. I will wait up to 50-70+ level or so to do that again, so don't worry.

>Obviously we'd know when we would be burning our own life for magic, if our status is something we can keep track of.

It will be hard to do during fight even in rear.

>Do you know someone who can help?

There aren't many people who use magic on high level so it rather shouldn't be easy.

Either search for MAGES. or ask Histy about it.

>Maybe one of the CPUs is particularly adept in magic…?

Vert is best one in that regard, but Anon should finish his quests first before going to Leanbox.


9f30d8  No.5673

>>5670

>>5671

>>5672

You hug IF back and you say,

"I am really sorry, I didn't expect for this to happen."

"No, it me who should be apologizing, I was the one who suggested doing magic in the first place."

"That's okay, it's not your fault. I found about my two special abilities, but they make magic very dangerous to use for me. First one makes possible for them to crit, but SP costs get multiplied and second makes possible for me to cast spells regardless of SP, but they cost HP too in that case. With these two, it's miracle that I wasn't knocked out by casting Fire Inferno and casting that second spell whatever its called just ended up with mere coma. I can't continue magic like that. Do you know someone who can help? Maybe one of the CPUs is particularly adept in magic…? Also, for some reason my level is now 10."

"Level 10? That big Dogoo dropped a lot of XP, that's not surprising, but your magic abilities are interesting. Hmm, maybe MAGES. could help… or the twins from Lowee, Rom in particular, if you can gain her trust. But enough of this, you should finish your lunch, because after then, there will be a few things I'll have to tell you."


15653d  No.5674

File: db59838a787cb29⋯.png (150.76 KB, 498x383, 498:383, spaghetti.png)

>>5673

>"That big Dogoo dropped a lot of XP, that's not surprising, but your magic abilities are interesting."

"That much? Thank you, but until I can use it reliably, it doesn't mean much."

>"Hmm, maybe MAGES. could help…"

"Do you mean one of makers that I meet in Basilicom after escaping prison? Don't ask me how she does look like, because I don't really remember any maker that I met back then."

In thought "I was too busy trying to not drop spaghetti from being shocked thanks to being introduced to most powerful women in the world until Histy called me over. They don't need to know about this though."

>"or the twins from Lowee, Rom in particular, if you can gain her trust."

"That would require going to Lowee, but I would like to finish quests I started and get some warm clothes first."

>"But enough of this, you should finish your lunch, because after then, there will be a few things I'll have to tell you."

"Alright, but can't you say them now?"


1e4d17  No.5675

>>5673

Is it something that will make me lose my lunch…?


9f30d8  No.5676

>>5674

>>5675

>"That big Dogoo dropped a lot of XP, that's not surprising, but your magic abilities are interesting."

"That much? Thank you, but until I can use it reliably, it doesn't mean much."

"Yes, it was somewhere between 500 and 1000 XP, at your level that's enough to skip a few levels. And of course, you should learn to use magic properly first."

>"Hmm, maybe MAGES. could help…"

"Do you mean one of makers that I met in Basilicom after escaping prison? Don't ask me how she does look like, because I don't really remember any maker that I met back then."

"I think she followed us until the warehouse event, she was that girl with long blue hair, and that peculiar black hat."

In thought "I was too busy trying to not drop spaghetti from being shocked thanks to being introduced to most powerful women in the world until Histy called me over. They don't need to know about this though."

>"or the twins from Lowee, Rom in particular, if you can gain her trust."

"That would require going to Lowee, but I would like to finish quests I started and get some warm clothes first."

"Lowee is not that bad. And of course, we don't have to go there right now, it can wait."

>"But enough of this, you should finish your lunch, because after then, there will be a few things I'll have to tell you."

"Alright, but can't you say them now? Is it something that will make me lose my lunch…?"

"No, it's not that disgusting… but you better finish your lunch first."

You eat the remainder of your lunch, Compa also brought a fine pudding as dessert. While you're eating it, you start having doubts whether you're still alive, or you really died and this is the heaven, because it's impossible to cook something so delicious.

After finishing the pudding, you stand up and follow IF to a different room.

"So a few things happened while you were in coma. First, we found the Guild assistant who sent you to that Dogoo hell, in the snowfields of Lowee, frozen to death. The circumstances are still unclear. Second, Histoire finished translating that text you found in the prison, it describes the old Goddess who after losing her mind, built it and used it to confine people whom she deemed dangerous to her hegemony. It was a top secret building, guarded by a spell so it remained invisible to people who didn't know about it. Inside, it was the worst torture chamber in the history, the Goddess used the prisoners as tools to play out her darkest fantasies. The paper goes into great details to describe the torments, Histoire has a complete translation, ask her if you're interested, I don't want to go into details. It didn't have info about what happened after the old CPU fell, but we decided even if G.S. only have access to 1% of the original equipment, that's still to dangerous, so we decided to raid the place yesterday afternoon. And here comes the catch, when we got there, the whole place was empty. There wasn't a single person there, no guards, no kidnapped girls, nobody. They also took all the equipment and furniture, only the walls, doors and some garbage remained. … Finally, you still don't have a place to live, we will have to do something about it."


1e4d17  No.5677

>>5676

Goodness. I'm counting myself lucky to be alive then.


1e4d17  No.5678

>>5676

Oh, right, my lack of living space. Is there a place that I could … somehow rent out..? Or … I mean…


fd43b4  No.5679

File: 53065a40dd7dcfd⋯.gif (443.48 KB, 400x296, 50:37, Rapeface.gif)

>>5676

>"I think she followed us until the warehouse event, she was that girl with long blue hair, and that peculiar black hat."

"Ah. I remember her now."

>"First, we found the Guild assistant who sent you to that Dogoo hell, in the snowfields of Lowee, frozen to death. The circumstances are still unclear."

"Honestly, I think it was just somebody that pretended to be her. It's sad."

>"Second, Histoire finished translating that text you found in the prison, it describes the old Goddess who after losing her mind, built it and used it to confine people whom she deemed dangerous to her hegemony. It was a top secret building, guarded by a spell so it remained invisible to people who didn't know about it. Inside, it was the worst torture chamber in the history, the Goddess used the prisoners as tools to play out her darkest fantasies."

"Whew. So there was Goddess which was complete sadist and probably was like this since beginning."

>"The paper goes into great details to describe the torments, Histoire has a complete translation, ask her if you're interested, I don't want to go into details.

"I will just ask for complete copy of this to read later."

<

>"It didn't have info about what happened after the old CPU fell, but we decided even if G.S. only have access to 1% of the original equipment, that's still to dangerous, so we decided to raid the place yesterday afternoon. And here comes the catch, when we got there, the whole place was empty. There wasn't a single person there, no guards, no kidnapped girls, nobody. They also took all the equipment and furniture, only the walls, doors and some garbage remained. …"

"I would be more surprised if they did left anything of value there. Besides, it took way too long."

>"Finally, you still don't have a place to live, we will have to do something about it."

"Do you have anything in mind?"


fd43b4  No.5680

>>5679

For second >

*somebody else

*to be her at Basilicom

I had small brainfart, when I wrote answer for this one.


9f30d8  No.5681

>>5680

You meant the Guild, right? Because I have no idea what does the Basilicom have to do with the whole story about the Guild attendant.

>>5677

>>5678

>>5679

Goodness. I'm counting myself lucky to be alive then.

>"I think she followed us until the warehouse event, she was that girl with long blue hair, and that peculiar black hat."

"Ah. I remember her now."

>"First, we found the Guild assistant who sent you to that Dogoo hell, in the snowfields of Lowee, frozen to death. The circumstances are still unclear."

"Honestly, I think it was just somebody else that pretended to be her at the Guild. It's sad."

"I don't think so. If someone else was pretending to be her, why did she escape from Planeptune? She wouldn't know about the incident if she weren't involved in it."

>"Second, Histoire finished translating…"

"Whew. So there was Goddess which was complete sadist and probably was like this since beginning."

"No, at first she was normal, it's just that she couldn't handle all the power she had and it took control over her mind and body."

>"The paper goes into great details to describe the torments, Histoire has a complete translation, ask her if you're interested, I don't want to go into details.

"I will just ask for complete copy of this to read later."

"If you really want to know it, sure."

>the whole place was empty…"

"I would be more surprised if they did leave anything of value there. Besides, it took way too long."

"Says the one who strongly opposed the idea of attacking the prison four days ago…"

>"Finally, you still don't have a place to live, we will have to do something about it."

"Oh, right, my lack of living space. Do you have anything in mind? Is there a place that I could… somehow rent out…? Or… I mean…"

"I think you can ask Nepgear for some cheap apartment that you can rent, unless you have a better idea."


1e4d17  No.5682

>>5681

I-I mean the first thing that went in my head was if I could live with IF, but…


3500e7  No.5683

>>5681

Yes, I did.

>"I don't think so. If someone else was pretending to be her, why did she escape from Planeptune? She wouldn't know about the incident if she weren't involved in it."

"Fair enough. Too bad, she took her reason for doing this to grave."

>"No, at first she was normal, it's just that she couldn't handle all the power she had and it took control over her mind and body."

"If you say so. Do you know what was her name and how she looked like anyway?"

>"Says the one who strongly opposed the idea of attacking the prison four days ago…"

"Ok. You have a point there."

>"I think you can ask Nepgear for some cheap apartment that you can rent, unless you have a better idea."

"Do you think I have enough money for that without living like some university student?"

>>5682

It's way too early for this though.


1e4d17  No.5684

>>5683

Yeah just a bit, but I want to say it though, as a this was the first thing that went in our head


3500e7  No.5685

>>5684

Fair enough.


9f30d8  No.5686

>>5682

>>5683

>>5684

>>5685

>"I don't think so. If someone else was pretending to be her, why did she escape from Planeptune? She wouldn't know about the incident if she weren't involved in it."

"Fair enough. Too bad, she took her reason for doing this to grave."

>"No, at first she was normal, it's just that she couldn't handle all the power she had and it took control over her mind and body."

"If you say so. Do you know what was her name and how she looked like anyway?"

"That was a long time ago, thousands of years ago, it's all obscure lore now. After the Quartet defeated the old, evil goddess, she created Histoire and the four other goddesses, and disappeared. Maybe Histoire has some records about her, but even that's questionable."

>"Says the one who strongly opposed the idea of attacking the prison four days ago…"

"Ok. You have a point there."

>"I think you can ask Nepgear for some cheap apartment that you can rent, unless you have a better idea."

"I-I mean the first thing that went in my head was if I could live with IF, but…"

"Hey!" she grabs you, "I told you to keep quiet about it! I-I couldn't even tell Compa about it, so don't just mention it so casually!"

"Okay, sorry. But about the apartment, do you think I have enough money for that without living like some university student?"

"You'll be fine, provided you work diligently."


e09682  No.5687

>>5686

>"That was a long time ago, thousands of years ago, it's all obscure lore now. After the Quartet defeated the old, evil goddess, she created Histoire and the four other goddesses, and disappeared. Maybe Histoire has some records about her, but even that's questionable."

"I just hope she is truly gone."

>"You'll be fine, provided you work diligently."

"That reminded me about my jobs which I didn't even finished yet. Do you think we have time to finish at least one today or just wait to tomorrow for that?"


1e4d17  No.5688

>>5686

>"You'll be fine, provided you work diligently."

Do quests have a deadline? I mean, due to my accident we more or less had to postpone that…


9f30d8  No.5689

>>5687

>>5688

>"That was a long time ago, […]"

"I just hope she is truly gone."

"Nobody saw her after the Quartet defeated her. Who knows what happens after a goddess loses all her power. Is she even alive? But honestly, without any power, she should be harmless even in that case, unless… um… never mind."

>"You'll be fine, provided you work diligently."

"That reminded me about my jobs which I didn't even finish yet. Do you think we have time to finish at least one today or just wait until tomorrow for that? And do quests have a deadline? I mean, due to my accident we more or less had to postpone that…"

"Some quests have deadlines, but the ones you chosen don't have any, so we're not running out of the time yet. I guess you don't want to go near the Dogoos again, so we could check out those Horsebirds. But before that, I'd like to visit a weapon shop, since it looks like you won't learn magic soon, so you better get some melee weapon, just in case you're forced to do close combat."


19f6b9  No.5690

>>5689

>"Nobody saw her after the Quartet defeated her. Who knows what happens after a goddess loses all her power. Is she even alive?"

"After all this time it's extremely unlikely, but I know fate is rather mischievous so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens someday."

>"But honestly, without any power, she should be harmless even in that case, unless… um… never mind."

"Unless she gains her power back, remembers everything what happened back then and has worst case of butthurt ever. There, I said it."

>"I guess you don't want to go near the Dogoos again, so we could check out those Horsebirds."

"Nah. It's fine. Better known evil than unknown one."

>"But before that, I'd like to visit a weapon shop, since it looks like you won't learn magic soon, so you better get some melee weapon, just in case you're forced to do close combat."

"Alright. Do you have any suggestions?"


8181fc  No.5691

>>5690

Nevermind ID change.

*if she is actually still alive.


9f30d8  No.5692

>>5690

>>5691

>"Nobody saw her after the Quartet defeated her. Who knows what happens after a goddess loses all her power. Is she even alive?"

"After all this time it's extremely unlikely, but I know fate is rather mischievous so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens someday if she is actually still alive."

"Hm, I guess after all what happened in the last week, everything is possible. I just hope she's not plotting something bad behind the scenes."

>"But honestly, without any power, she should be harmless even in that case, unless… um… never mind."

"Unless she gains her power back, remembers everything what happened back then and has the worst case of butthurt ever. There, I said it."

"Yeah, that's what crossed my mind, but let's not talk about it anymore. I do not want to even think about what would happen in that case."

>"I guess you don't want to go near the Dogoos again, so we could check out those Horsebirds."

"Nah. It's fine. Better known evil than unknown one."

"Really? Well, there's a small problem with that actually. Since your last stunt, Dogoos disappeared from the station, and right now I don't know where could we find Dogoos nearby."

>"But before that, I'd like to visit a weapon shop, since it looks like you won't learn magic soon, so you better get some melee weapon, just in case you're forced to do close combat."

"Alright. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Something light and quick, like a knife or a dagger. Something that you can use even if a Dogoo jumps on you."


8181fc  No.5693

>>5692

>"Hm, I guess after all what happened in the last week, everything is possible. I just hope she's not plotting something bad behind the scenes."

"I doubt that she would have power to do anything notable anyway."

>"Yeah, that's what crossed my mind, but let's not talk about it anymore. I do not want to even think about what would happen in that case."

"Agreed."

>"Really? Well, there's a small problem with that actually. Since your last stunt, Dogoos disappeared from the station, and right now I don't know where could we find Dogoos nearby."

"Damn, that spell was strong enough to make all these Doggos run away and not return. Only other place I know with these is Virtua Forest."

"Alright, let's get these Horsebirds then. Fetch quest will just take too long for today and I would prefer to not wander in wilderness at night."

>"Something light and quick, like a knife or a dagger. Something that you can use even if a Dogoo jumps on you."

"Sounds good to me."


1e4d17  No.5694

>>5692

A good dagger would be great for those kinds of situations.


9f30d8  No.5695

>>5693

>"Hm, I guess after all what happened in the last week, everything is possible. I just hope she's not plotting something bad behind the scenes."

"I doubt that she would have power to do anything notable anyway."

"I hope."

>"Yeah, that's what crossed my mind, but let's not talk about it anymore. I do not want to even think about what would happen in that case."

"Agreed."

>"Really? Well, there's a small problem with that actually. Since your last stunt, Dogoos disappeared from the station, and right now I don't know where could we find Dogoos nearby."

"Damn, that spell was strong enough to make all these Dogoos run away and not return. Only other place I know with these creatures is Virtua Forest."

"Yes, but it is still filled with viral Dogoos, and trust me, you're not ready for them."

"Alright, let's get these Horsebirds then. Fetch quest will just take too long for today and I would prefer to not wander in wilderness at night."

"Haha, but it can be fun. If you're into that scary kind of fun…"

>"Something light and quick, like a knife or a dagger. Something that you can use even if a Dogoo jumps on you."

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright, first stop is the weapon shop then!"

You walk to a big market with various vendors, you can find anything from useless electronic toys to weapons and potions here. You follow IF to a small shop specialized in knifes, swords and similar close combat weapons.

"Here we are, take a look around. I can give you some advices, but you're the one who will have to make the final decision."

The shop is filled with knifes, daggers, swords, you can even find some claws similar to what IF have. Prices range from 1000 Credits to… 1,000,000 credits.

This is one of those magic shops that has everything, just decribe what you want provided it fits the shop's profile.


57a2c5  No.5696

File: 88794cba3ed66a3⋯.jpg (33.38 KB, 500x331, 500:331, dagger.jpg)

>>5695

>"Yes, but it is still filled with viral Dogoos, and trust me, you're not ready for them."

"So viral monsters get that much stronger than normal ones? Is it only difference?"

>"Haha, but it can be fun. If you're into that scary kind of fun…"

"If you say so. Maybe I could try it someday."

>"Here we are, take a look around. I can give you some advices, but you're the one who will have to make the final decision."

"I think any light weapon which makes switching weapons as needed easy will be good enough. This dagger looks interesting."


1e4d17  No.5697

>>5695

Is there a dagger here that can also be used as an arcane focus? Something akin to a staff but in dagger form so it can be multipurpose. Funny how I thought I'd be more suited to archery now here's magic.


57a2c5  No.5698

>>5697

Sword cane? Dagger with rod-like sheath? Or Anon just uses spellsword skill without any prior knowledge of it for no reason and cheap laughs?


1e4d17  No.5699

>>5698

More of the hilt has a small magical orb on it that can be used as an arcane focus. Unless our magic doesn't require an arcane focus, then goodness we must be more talented than I thought.


07927e  No.5700

>>5699

It won't be cheap.


1e4d17  No.5701

>>5700

Wouldn't think so, but if they have'em would be nice to have something to work towards to in terms of weaponry.


07927e  No.5702

>>5701

I guess, but don't forget fact that Anon has only 5.000 Credits.


1e4d17  No.5703

>>5702

Well if we can get a price check for that, then that would be nice, otherwise, let's ask IF on her opinion if we should have a stiletto blade or something broader like a machete, or if she has a dagger, let's just get something like that.


9f30d8  No.5704

>>5696

>>5697

>>5699

>"Yes, but it is still filled with viral Dogoos, and trust me, you're not ready for them."

"So viral monsters get that much stronger than normal ones? Is it only difference?"

"Yes, they're much stronger, a normal Dogoo is usually somewhere between level 3 and 6, while a viral Dogoo is somewhere around level 30–40. Normally viral monsters change color and become more aggressive, but somewhy in case of Dogoos, they look the same."

>"Haha, but it can be fun. If you're into that scary kind of fun…"

"If you say so. Maybe I could try it someday."

>"Here we are, take a look around. I can give you some advices, but you're the one who will have to make the final decision."

"I think any light weapon which makes switching weapons as needed easy will be good enough. This dagger looks interesting."

"Hmm, looks like it has a good grip and it's pretty lightweight, sharp blade, ideal to stab some monsters that came too close. And it is't terribly expensive, only 5000 Credits."

"'Only 5000 credits'?! That's a lot!"

"Well, there's this cheap knock-off model, it only costs 1000 Credits, but I can't guarantee it won't break on first use. … On a second thought, don't even think about buying this, it's heavy and made of cheap materials, it's garbage, not a weapon. Do you have anything else on mind?"

"Is there a dagger here that can also be used as an arcane focus? Something akin to a staff but in dagger form so it can be multipurpose, where the hilt has a small magical orb on it that can be used as an arcane focus. Funny how I thought I'd be more suited to archery now here's magic."

"So you're already thinking about magic? Hmm, I think there should be something like that here, but they're a bit expensive. Hmm, let's see… here it is! It's similar to the previous, but has a magical orb at the end of the hilt."

You pick up the other dagger, it's indeed very similar to the previous one, but supposedly it can help with magic too, even thought you don't want to try it now.

"And, what's the pricetag?"

"See for yourself," she says, and shown you the tag. It says "50,000 Credits".


1e4d17  No.5705

>>5704

Fifty Thousand Credits. Well, that's something to try and work for at least. So ixnay on that 5000 credit dagger, what can I use then? I doubt I'd be skilled enough to just … punch things to death. Do you have a dagger that's sorta similar? Or, or, I doubt you had top of the line gear when you first started, so what's the first weapon you ever got, I'm sure 5000 credits would be more than enough to cover that… right?


07927e  No.5706

>>5704

>"Yes, they're much stronger, a normal Dogoo is usually somewhere between level 3 and 6, while a viral Dogoo is somewhere around level 30–40. Normally viral monsters change color and become more aggressive, but somehow in case of Dogoos, they look the same."

"It's worse than I expected. I thought it was 20 levels of difference max."

>"See for yourself," she says, and shown you the tag. It says "50,000 Credits."

"You know what? I think I will take dagger which cost 5.000 Credits, because I don't want another knock-off weapon. I admit that my knock-off bow isn't that bad, even if it lacks power though."

"That reminds me. How Horsebirds are strong level-wise anyway?"


1e4d17  No.5707

>>5704

>>5705

I got slightly confused on the wording, somehow, and thought that IF was lambasting the 5000 credit model. Disregard my message and just use this:

"Wow. Fifty Thousand Credits, well that's something to work for in the future. I'm just curious IF, when you first started, what weapon did you start with? Unless you started with top of the line gear, do you still remember your first weapon?"


9f30d8  No.5708

>>5706

>>5707

>"Yes, they're much stronger, a normal Dogoo is usually somewhere between level 3 and 6, while a viral Dogoo is somewhere around level 30–40. […]"

"It's worse than I expected. I thought it was 20 levels of difference max."

"They're dangerous for a reason."

>"See for yourself," she says, and shown you the tag. It says "50,000 Credits."

"Wow. Fifty Thousand Credits, well that's something to work for in the future. I'm just curious IF, when you first started, what weapon did you start with? Unless you started with top of the line gear, do you still remember your first weapon?"

"My first weapon, huh? I know I had a wooden sword when I was small, but you couldn't really call it a weapon. When I started to work for the Guild I was pretty broke, so I just took some scrap metal and tried to turn them into a rudimentary weapon… some pointy metal rods, you clamp it between your fingers, and you have a rudimentary version of my current claws. It was very bad but somehow I grew accustomed to them and… yeah, I still use a similar weapon."

"You know what? I think I will take dagger which cost 5.000 Credits, because I don't want another knock-off weapon. I admit that my knock-off bow isn't that bad, even if it lacks power though."

"So you mean you'll soon have to upgrade your bow too? Let's just deal with that dagger for now, and go back to that question when you actually has some money."

You buy the dagger and leave the store.

"There are various shops here, do you want to buy anything else? Potions or armor or things like that… oh wait, you just spent all the money I gave you, right? What should I do with you…"

"That reminds me. How Horsebirds are strong level-wise anyway?"

"Around 5–9. They shouldn't cause much trouble now, since they do not tend to gang up as much as Dogoos do."


abf0f5  No.5709

>>5708

Is it possible to tame a horsebird?


85304d  No.5710

>>5708

>"What should I do with you…"

"Can't you just give lecture after we finish the job? Besides you said yourself that dagger for 1.000 Credits was just trash and not weapon."

>"Around 5–9. They shouldn't cause much trouble now, since they do not tend to gang up as much as Dogoos do."

"Sounds simple enough."


9f30d8  No.5711

>>5709

>>5710

"Is it possible to tame a Horsebird?"

"I don think. I mean, I never heard about anyone even trying to tame a Horsebird, so who knows? They're monsters that attack anyone they see, so even if it's possible, it's not an easy job."

>"What should I do with you…"

"Can't you just give lecture after we finish the job? Besides, you said yourself that dagger for 1.000 Credits was just trash and not weapon."

"Okay, I acknowledge, I'm partly at fault here."

>"Around 5–9. They shouldn't cause much trouble now, since they do not tend to gang up as much as Dogoos do."

"Sounds simple enough."

"Then hunt some Horsebirds! We should go to the nearby mountains."

You walk to the train station and board a train. You get off after 15 minutes. The scenery is pretty different compared to the city, instead of roads and skyscrapers, you have hills and trees. You follow IF to a small plateau, which is filled with peculiar creatures: they look like horses, but they have wings.

"So, these are the Horsebirds?"

"Yes. Attach a pair of wings to a horse and you get a Horsebird. Fortunately they can't fly… but let's start with the training. Looks like we'll be able to 1 on 1 them, I see a group of two there but otherwise they're alone. So, should we practice with that dagger first or try the usual shoot the arrows until they die?"


f540d3  No.5712

>>5711

>"Attach a pair of wings to a horse and you get a Horsebird."

"They look funny."

>"So, should we practice with that dagger first or try the usual shoot the arrows until they die?"

"Just first two with bow and the rest with dagger."


1e4d17  No.5713

>>5711

Let's take the third option, let's blow one up with Inferno. It would feel useless if I took the time to look for an arcane focus and not even try to use magic.


0facd6  No.5714

>>5713

Don't forget to check how much SP that "Fire Inferno" spell cost after winning that fight.


9f30d8  No.5715

Dice rollRolled 16 (1d20)

>>5712

>>5713

>"Attach a pair of wings to a horse and you get a Horsebird."

"They look funny."

>"So, should we practice with that dagger first or try the usual shoot the arrows until they die?"

"Let's take the third option, let's blow one up with Inferno. It would feel useless if I took the time to look for an arcane focus and not even try to use magic."

"Uh, okay, I hope nothing bad will happen this time."

You try to remember how you concentrated the power last time, you close your eyes and direct that imaginary stream of energy toward the Horsebird, when you start to feel the warmth you release your spell.

Roll: 1-14 miss, 15-19 hit, 20 critical hit. Horsebird has 30 HP.


9f30d8  No.5716

>>5715

You release a fireball that hits the Horsebird right at its head. It causes 25 HP damage.

You quickly check your stat screen, you have 20/50 SP.

The explosion stuns the Horsebird, you probably have enough time to attack again before it regains its senses.


1e4d17  No.5717

>>5716

Worked better than I had hoped. Let's shoot it down. Though, man, that burned through my SP like it was nothing…


7585a7  No.5720

>>5717

At least it wasn't crit. It would affect HP too in that case.

After defeating that Horsebird:

"I see that I can use that spell reliably just once per day. Too bad, it wasn't crit. I could check how big HP drain is from my skill then."


9f30d8  No.5721

>>5717

>>5720

You pick up your bow and fire at the Horsebird. You shoot the arrow and hit the enemy let's skip rolling now, killing it. After the blue pixel cloud evaporates, you're greeted with one Horsebird Feather, 5 Credits and 25 XP.

"I see that I can use that spell reliably just once per day. Too bad it wasn't crit. I could check how big HP drain is from my skill then."

"Hey, stop it! I don't want you to pass out again! I'll forbid you from using magic if you do things like that."

* Basic Stats

Level: 10

HP: 90/90

SP: 20/50

* Magic Skills

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 2/10

* Coupling Skills

None

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 91

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×1

* Active Guild Quests

- ACTIVE - "Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 1/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass×3

- ACTIVE - "Weird Creatures" - Defeat 1/5 Horsebirds - Reward: 200 credits, Nep Bull, INT Booster

- ACTIVE - "A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster×2, Healing Grass


1e4d17  No.5722

>>5721

Now… how can I gain back SP? Do I need to sleep it off? Exit the dungeon and go back in like real Nep games

If I know how to gain back SP it would make learning this Fire Inferno easier.


1642fa  No.5723

>>5721

>"Hey, stop it! I don't want you to pass out again!"

"Sorry."

>"I'll forbid you from using magic if you do things like that."

"There isn't any need to go this far, but if you are this worried then I will comply."

It's time to defeat next 4 Horsebirds. Start from shooting them with bow and if they manage to get close mince them with dagger.


9f30d8  No.5724

>>5722

>Exit the dungeon and go back in like real Nep games

V-II fixed that

>>5722

>>5723

>"Hey, stop it! I don't want you to pass out again!"

"Sorry."

>"I'll forbid you from using magic if you do things like that."

"There isn't any need to go this far, but if you are this worried then I will comply."

"Of course I'm worried, last time you did it you ended up unconscious for three days! Do you have any idea what I went through? Not knowing what will happen to you, Nepko is still missing, the prison with the abducted girls disappear, one Guild assistant is dead… you can't be that irresponsible!"

"Now… how can I gain back SP? Do I need to sleep it off? If I knew how to gain back SP, it would make learning this Fire Inferno easier."

"That works, SP gradually restores itself while you rest, but you can also use a potion to restore it, if you have one. About the Fire Inferno, I have a bad feeling about it."

You start to hunt down the other Horsebirds. You mostly use your bow to shoot them from a distance, only one Horsebird manages to get close to you, you finish it off with your dagger.

"You're getting better and better at archery, but how you used that dagger, that was… sorry, I'm going to be a bit harsh, but it was pretty awful. I think you should practice a bit on a dummy before you try a real opponent again. But now that the quest is done we should head back to the Guild anyways to collect your reward, we could use the Guild's training room."

* Basic Stats

Level: 11

HP: 83/90

SP: 22/50

* Magic Skills

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 2/10

* Inventory

Credits: 109

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1

* Active Guild Quests

- COMPLETED - "Weird Creatures" - Defeat 5/5 Horsebirds - Reward: 200 credits, Nep Bull, INT Booster

- ACTIVE - "Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 1/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass×3

- ACTIVE - "A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster×2, Healing Grass


1e4d17  No.5725

>>5724

So, this INT booster, if I drink it, is the effect permanent or temporary?


f8cc35  No.5726

>>5724

>"Do you have any idea what I went through?"

"I can't say that I do."

>"Not knowing what will happen to you, Nepko is still missing, the prison with the abducted girls disappear, one Guild assistant is dead… you can't be that irresponsible!"

"I understand, I will try to not worry you."

>About the Fire Inferno, I have a bad feeling about it."

"But why? Is something wrong with that spell? I am aware that it probably isn't spell that you intended me to learn though."

>"(…) but how you used that dagger, that was… sorry, I'm going to be a bit harsh, but it was pretty awful."

"It's okay. I didn't expect very much from weapon that I just used for first time anyway."

>"I think you should practice a bit on a dummy before you try a real opponent again. But now that the quest is done we should head back to the Guild anyways to collect your reward, we could use the Guild's training room."

"I am glad that this time job went well. Let's go back."

>>5725

I am sure it's temporary.


1e4d17  No.5727

>>5726

Yeah I'm thinking that too. Would be nice to have our INT stats raised a bit.


f8cc35  No.5728

>>5727

Do you want to make Anon autistic or change him into arch-wizard?


1e4d17  No.5729

File: 2b5ae99027288b6⋯.png (85.29 KB, 202x197, 202:197, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5728

Arch Wizard


f8cc35  No.5730

>>5729

But that's impossible.

He actually got laid.


1e4d17  No.5731

>>5730

Fuck you're right


9f30d8  No.5732

>>5725

>So, this INT booster, if I drink it, is the effect permanent or temporary?

Temporary, but I'll have to figure out how long exactly. Plus currently we have no INT stat, oh well…

>>5726

>"Do you have any idea what I went through?"

"I can't say that I do."

>"Not knowing what will happen to you, Nepko is still missing, the prison with the abducted girls disappear, one Guild assistant is dead… you can't be that irresponsible!"

"I understand, I will try to not worry you."

"Okay, let's leave it that way."

>About the Fire Inferno, I have a bad feeling about it."

"But why? Is something wrong with that spell? I am aware that it probably isn't spell that you intended me to learn though."

"It's a bit too powerful. I think you should start with something simpler, that has a lower SP requirement and is easier to cast, even though you showed some impressive skills recently. At least until you learn how to tame your powers."

>"(…) but how you used that dagger, that was… sorry, I'm going to be a bit harsh, but it was pretty awful."

"It's okay. I didn't expect very much from weapon that I just used for first time anyway."

>"I think you should practice a bit on a dummy before you try a real opponent again. But now that the quest is done we should head back to the Guild anyways to collect your reward, we could use the Guild's training room."

"I am glad that this time job went well. Let's go back."

"Alright, let's go."

You walk back to the train station and back to the Guild office. After showing the proof, you receive your rewards: 200 Credits, a Nep Bull and an INT booster.

"Looks like there are no new quests at your level, too bad. I think we still have some time, practice with that dagger on a dummy, shall we?"


0590a2  No.5733

>>5732

>"It's a bit too powerful. I think you should start with something simpler, that has a lower SP requirement and is easier to cast, even though you showed some impressive skills recently. At least until you learn how to tame your powers."

"It makes sense, but I don't have any ideas for simple spells though."

>"Looks like there are no new quests at your level, too bad. I think we still have some time, practice with that dagger on a dummy, shall we?"

"Yes, anything to not get trashed again."


1e4d17  No.5734

>>5732

I don't know any other spells other than this Inferno spell. Maybe if I learn a couple of cantrips/simpler spells, oh, I dunno, a weaker version of Inferno that wouldn't strain me. Maybe that's possible, during training I should focus on weakening the spell but to make it sustainable.


9f30d8  No.5735

>>5733

>>5734

>"It's a bit too powerful. […]"

"It makes sense, but I don't know any other spells. Maybe if I learn a couple of cantrips or simpler spells, oh, I dunno, a weaker version of Inferno that wouldn't strain me. Maybe that's possible, during training I should focus on weakening the spell but to make it sustainable."

"Hmm, I'll ask MAGES. if she can come over, she's better suited to this kind of topic. I'm sure she'll have a few suggestions."

>"Looks like there are no new quests at your level, too bad. I think we still have some time, practice with that dagger on a dummy, shall we?"

"Yes, anything to not get trashed again."

"It wasn't that bad. But okay, follow me."

You follow IF, she walks next to a "GUILD MEMBERS ONLY" door and enters a few numbers on the keypad. After a short beep, the door unlocks and you walk inside.

You walk to the end of the corridor and take the stairs down to the basement. It looks like some kind of gym, there are big weights and various machines everywhere, with only a few people training here. Continuing, you go past a firing range and finally you arrive in a room with a few dummies, made from wood and clothes.

"Here we are… so first pick up your dagger. No, you should hold it like this…"

You try to follow IF's instructions, how should you attack depending on the type of the enemy and it's distance, and some random tips related to combat too.

This continues for about an hour, when IF finally steps back and says,

"Alright, that should do it for now. At least now you have a basic understanding on how to use a dagger. Is there anything else you want to do here? I think Nepgear said she would like to talk with you, so we shouldn't linger here for too long though."


36f067  No.5736

>>5735

>"Is there anything else you want to do here? I think Nepgear said she would like to talk with you, so we shouldn't linger here for too long though."

"I wonder for what reason she would call me. Better to get going."


1e4d17  No.5737

>>5735

Sure, let's go talk to Nepgear. Thanks again for the training.


9f30d8  No.5738

>>5736

>>5737

"I wonder for what reason she would call me. Better to get going. Thanks again for the training."

You leave the Guild and head to the Basilicom. An assistant greets you, IF tells him you're here to see Nepgear, you only have to wait a few moments before Nepgear arrives.

"Hello Anon, I've been waiting for you, please follow me."

"Alright Anon, I have a few things to do, see you later," IF says as she takes her leave. You follow Nepgear to a small room.

"Please take a seat. I don't want to hold you up for long, so I get to the point right away. Since you decided to become a Guild agent instead of going back to school, we'll need to find some accommodation for you. Unfortunately due to the recent happenings, we didn't have time to resolve this problem until now. Compa is very friendly, and I know you're not that kind of people, but I'd rather you not disturb her… So we looked into some apartments that you could rent," she says while she hands you a paper, "the Basilicom can finance the rents for the first few months, but after it you're on your own. So check this listing, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

You scan through the list, on the cheap end of the spectrum you find an 8 m^2 house in the middle of nothing for 20,000 Credits per month, while a 40 m^2 apartment at a better place of the city costs about 150,000 Credits per month, and it's not the most expensive item on the list.


1e4d17  No.5739

>>5738

So looking at this list, and while I find it generous of the Basilicom to finance my rent for the first few months, I'm just thinking about the quest rewards I've been getting, if it's 28 days a month, I'd have to kill about 134 Horsebirds a day to make up for that 150,000 credits per month. Do quests eventually give better rewards..?


a1d5ad  No.5740

>>5738

>"I'd rather you not disturb her"

"So do I. Especially after I ended up in her house, when I went into coma for three days from overcasting spell."

>on the cheap end of the spectrum you find an 8 m^2 house in the middle of nothing for 20,000 Credits per month, while a 40 m^2 apartment at a better place of the city costs about 150,000 Credits per month, and it's not the most expensive item on the list.

"All of these cost more Credits per month than I had in my entire life. If I must choose now, I would pick the cheapest one for 20.000 Credits, because it's most viable at this moment."

>"So check this listing, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

"Would it be possible to just buy any of these in future? So I could just reduce amount I need to pay per month to stop living like vagabond in long time term?"


9f30d8  No.5741

>>5739

>>5740

>"I'd rather you not disturb her"

"So do I. Especially after I ended up in her house, when I went into coma for three days from overcasting spell."

"So looking at this list, all of these cost more Credits per month than I had in my entire life. I find it generous of the Basilicom to finance my rent for the first few months, I'm just thinking about the quest rewards I've been getting, if it's 28 days a month, I'd have to kill about 134 Horsebirds a day to make up for that 150,000 credits per month. Do quests eventually give better rewards..? But if I must choose now, I would pick the cheapest one for 20,000 Credits, because it's most viable at this moment."

"You're only looking at the extremes right now. Don't choose that 20,000 Credits flat, it's very tiny and it's far away from everything. I know you don't have a lot of money now, that's why I said you won't have to pay for a few months. About quest rewards, it usually depends on how dangerous the monster is, and Horsebirds are not considered too dangerous by the Guild standards…"

>"So check this listing, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

"Would it be possible to just buy any of these in future? So I could just reduce amount I need to pay per month to stop living like vagabond in long time term?"

"Of course, it doesn't mean that you'll have to live in the apartment you choose now for the rest of your life… but even with that, I wouldn't choose the worst one. You deserve better than that."


60440a  No.5742

>>5741

>"You're only looking at the extremes right now."

"Sorry, but after this trainwreck of week I won't be able to look at anything without doing that for while."

>"Don't choose that 20,000 Credits flat, it's very tiny and it's far away from everything."

"At least I wouldn't have problems with finding some food there….Probably."

>"I know you don't have a lot of money now, that's why I said you won't have to pay for a few months."

"It doesn't mean much if I won't be able to get needed money on time after that and have enough of it remaining to not starve at same time."

>"About quest rewards, it usually depends on how dangerous the monster is, and Horsebirds are not considered too dangerous by the Guild standards…"

"Fair enough, they only have single digit level afterall."

>"Of course, it doesn't mean that you'll have to live in the apartment you choose now for the rest of your life… but even with that, I wouldn't choose the worst one. You deserve better than that."

"Thanks. If you insist then I will take something at city outskirts and around 16^m2. "


9f30d8  No.5743

>>5742

>"You're only looking at the extremes right now."

"Sorry, but after this trainwreck of week I won't be able to look at anything without doing that for while."

"Calm down, it'll be alright. I know, a lot of things happened recently, but I'm sure things will calm down soon."

>"Don't choose that 20,000 Credits flat, it's very tiny and it's far away from everything."

"At least I wouldn't have problems with finding some food there…. Probably."

"Food… you want to eat cockroaches or what? Because that's the only thing that you would find there, I think."

>"I know you don't have a lot of money now, that's why I said you won't have to pay for a few months."

"It doesn't mean much if I won't be able to get needed money on time after that and have enough of it remaining to not starve at same time."

"Here you're again with that dark thoughts again. IF is your mentor at the Guild, you will be fine."

>"About quest rewards, it usually depends on how dangerous the monster is, and Horsebirds are not considered too dangerous by the Guild standards…"

"Fair enough, they only have single digit level after all."

>"Of course, it doesn't mean that you'll have to live in the apartment you choose now for the rest of your life… but even with that, I wouldn't choose the worst one. You deserve better than that."

"Thanks. If you insist then I will take something at city outskirts and around 16^m2."

"Let's see… You could choose this small apartment on the 67th floor, near the train station. There's also a small shop nearby. This one costs 50,000 Credits. Alternatively there's a different one, a bit more outside of the city, on the first floor of a two story building, the train station is a 15-20 minutes walk from this house. On the other hand, there's a small park just across the house, it's quieter and it's only 45,000 Credits."


1e4d17  No.5744

>>5743

The 45000 credit house seems good. Is it possible to take a look at it?


7fc152  No.5745

>>5743

>"Calm down, it'll be alright. I know, a lot of things happened recently, but I'm sure things will calm down soon."

"Hopefully it will happen in this year."

>"Food… you want to eat cockroaches or what? Because that's the only thing that you would find there, I think."

"Is that house in some kind of wasteland in which nothing grows and makes Lastation look good?"

>"Here you're again with that dark thoughts again. IF is your mentor at the Guild, you will be fine."

"I guess."

>"Let's see… You could choose this small apartment on the 67th floor, near the train station. There's also a small shop nearby. This one costs 50,000 Credits. Alternatively there's a different one, a bit more outside of the city, on the first floor of a two story building, the train station is a 15-20 minutes walk from this house. On the other hand, there's a small park just across the house, it's quieter and it's only 45,000 Credits."

"I think I will pick second one."

In thought "I hope I won't regret this later."


9f30d8  No.5746

>>5744

>>5745

>"Calm down, it'll be alright. I know, a lot of things happened recently, but I'm sure things will calm down soon."

"Hopefully it will happen in this year."

>"Food… you want to eat cockroaches or what? Because that's the only thing that you would find there, I think."

"Is that house in some kind of wasteland in which nothing grows and makes Lastation look good?"

"Goodness, maybe I painted a too dark picture about it. It's not that bad, it's just like there only a few houses and nothing else. I suppose you don't want to eat grass or things like that."

>"Here you're again with that dark thoughts again. IF is your mentor at the Guild, you will be fine."

"I guess."

>"Let's see… You could choose this small apartment…"

"The 45000 credit house seems good. Is it possible to take a look at it?"

"Of course it's possible. Let's go!"

You follow Nepgear as she walks out of the Basilicom and you get on the train. "I hope I won't regret this later," you wonder while riding the train. You get off at a quiet station with only a few people around.

"So this is the nearest station to the house. We'll have to walk from here. There's a small shop next to the station, you can buy some basic stuff like toilet paper, convenience food and a few games. For everything else, you'll have to go back to town."

The walk takes about 20 minutes, but your pace was pretty relaxed, so you can probably complete that walk in 15 minutes if you hurry a bit. You see a row of brick houses next to the road, you enter the second one with Nepgear, then you follow her to the apartment number 3.

"Ugh, what is this smell? Open the window!" She quickly runs to the window. "I guess this apartment was unoccupied for months and nobody entered it since. There's also dust everywhere, umm, sorry, but you'll have to clean it. Let's check if the equipment still works."

She opens the fridge, it's empty, but it also doesn't like to be in a working condition.

"Hmm, is this broken? … No, they just unplugged in, let's see…"

"Brrrrr, grrrrrr, drrrrrr," the fridge starts up with some loud noises.

"Hmm, it's not the most quiet fridge you can imagine… Anyway, let's see what else we have. Stove, check, sink, check… are you good at cooking? There's a microwave oven if not. You have a small bathroom with a shower, and a bed with a window facing the park across the road."

You walk to the window, you can indeed see the trees of the nearby park, and also the sun, you have about one hour until sunset.

"So that's it, how do you like it?"


1e4d17  No.5747

>>5746

Well, as long as everything works. The amount of dust is a bit crazy, but as long as the bed itself isn't too bad, let's check out the bed. Look if the bed collapses as I lay on it, this place is instantly a no-go.


afa1e4  No.5748

>>5746

>"Goodness, maybe I painted a too dark picture about it. "

"I see. It's kind of sad that you didn't even try to deny current state of Lastation environment."

>"It's not that bad, it's just like there only a few houses and nothing else. I suppose you don't want to eat grass or things like that."

"Everything is edible…once. Jokes aside, I really don't want to try doing this."


9f30d8  No.5749

>>5747

>>5748

>"Goodness, maybe I painted a too dark picture about it."

"I see. It's kind of sad that you didn't even try to deny current state of Lastation environment."

"Lastation is… well, Noire is working hard to repair it, and I would like to avoid judging it until her work is complete…"

>"It's not that bad, it's just like there only a few houses and nothing else. I suppose you don't want to eat grass or things like that."

"Everything is edible… once. Jokes aside, I really don't want to try doing this."

"Anon, please stop this. I'm trying to help you, but you just keep telling me these disgusting 'jokes'. Please, I don't want to see my lunch again."

>"So that's it, how do you like it?"

"Well, as long as everything works. The amount of dust is a bit crazy, but as long as the bed itself isn't too bad, let's check out the bed. Look if the bed collapses as I lay on it, this place is instantly a no-go."

"It doesn't look that bad. It's a bit old and plain, but it should be usable as a bed."

"Alright, just let me try it out."

You sit on the bed. Nothing happens. So far so good. Now you try to lie on the bed. It's not as soft as Compa's bed, but otherwise it looks like a functioning bed.

"See? I told you it was okay. Now if you're fine with this apartment, there are still a few things to take care of. I've noticed that there are no soap, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste; you'll probably need some food for dinner and breakfast… did I forget anything? Do you want to come, or would you rather tidy up your room until I return?"


1e4d17  No.5750

>>5749

On one hand, I would love to be able to tidy up and make it more time efficient, on the other hand, my paranoia of being suddenly attacked while cleaning is still clinging to me, then again, I'll of course be alone by night time which would render my paranoia moot… I'll just tidy up here, I'm not too picky on food, nor the brands for toiletries, especially after that school, pretty sure anything would be preferable.


3e99c9  No.5751

>>5749

>"Lastation is… well, Noire is working hard to repair it, and I would like to avoid judging it until her work is complete…"

"It will take while even with her workaholism."

>"Anon, please stop this. I'm trying to help you, but you just keep telling me these disgusting 'jokes'. Please, I don't want to see my lunch again."

"I think I will just stop telling jokes around you, because my sense of humor is too distorted for you."

>Do you want to come, or would you rather tidy up your room until I return?"

"I would rather tidy up my room. It will be better to get it over with."


9f30d8  No.5752

>>5750

>>5751

>"Lastation is… well, Noire is working hard to repair it, and I would like to avoid judging it until her work is complete…"

"It will take while even with her workaholism."

"Sadly. It could be a fine region, but Avenir almost completely destroyed it with their greed."

>"Anon, please stop this. I'm trying to help you, but you just keep telling me these disgusting 'jokes'. Please, I don't want to see my lunch again."

"I think I will just stop telling jokes around you, because my sense of humor is too distorted for you."

"Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist if you think this is funny."

>Do you want to come, or would you rather tidy up your room until I return?"

"On one hand, I would love to be able to tidy up and make it more time efficient, on the other hand, my paranoia of being suddenly attacked while cleaning is still clinging to me, then again, I'll of course be alone by nighttime which would render my paranoia moot… I'll just tidy up here, I'm not too picky on food, nor the brands for toiletries, especially after that school, pretty sure anything would be preferable.

"Um, you're not exactly convincing, but alright, I'll be back soon… oh, I almost forgot it, these are the keys for the house. Bye."

"Thanks, and bye."

You take a good look around, finally a place you can call home. Of course, it's still dirty and miserly, but it's still going to be your home for the time being. So you find a broom and sweep out the room. Next you start dusting the furniture with an old rag. You try to clean the fridge, but since you don't find any cleaning agent that would help you remove tougher contaminations, you're not too effective and Nepgear returns while you're cleaning it.

"Hello, I'm back… uh, I see you started to clean up, I've bought the most important things you'll probably need. Some basic toiletries, dishwashing soap, one cup of instant ramen, a bento box for breakfast, a bottle of water and a small amount of green tea. IF said she'll come to meet you in front of the house tomorrow morning at 9:00, you will survive until that. I think that's all, if there's a big problem, you know my phone number."


b9f390  No.5753

>>5752

>"Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist if you think this is funny."

"I don't think that it would make much difference."

>"IF said she'll come to meet you in front of the house tomorrow morning at 9:00, you will survive until that. I think that's all, if there's a big problem, you know my phone number."

"Alright. Good night."


1e4d17  No.5754

>>5752

>"Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist if you think this is funny."

After everything I've gone through in the past few days, I'm counting it lucky I can think somewhat straight.

Thanks again for everything.


9f30d8  No.5757

>>5753

>>5754

>"Maybe you should visit a psychiatrist if you think this is funny."

"After everything I've gone through in the past few days, I'm counting it lucky I can think somewhat straight. I don't think that it would make much difference."

"Please, Anon, it won't help if you don't even try."

>"IF said she'll come to meet you in front of the house tomorrow morning at 9:00, you will survive until that. I think that's all, if there's a big problem, you know my phone number."

"Alright, thanks again for everything. Good night."

"Bye."

She leaves, and now you're alone in your house. You eat the ramen while you watch the sunset to compensate the not exactly stellar food. But now that you think about it, it's still better than the usual food you had back at the school, it's just that you ate too much food made by Compa lately, and nobody can cook as good as Compa does.

After finishing the dinner, you look around your room. Outside it's already dusk, not an optimal time for cleaning. Unfortunately you don't have any TV or computer or anything that would help you pass time, and you have no idea whether there are any place nearby where you could have some fun. But you probably wouldn't have money for that either…


1e4d17  No.5758

>>5757

If we're still energetic, or have the energy to do so, even though it's dusk, let's just clean as much as we can.


ded19e  No.5759

>>5757

If it's clean enough then it's better to just go to sleep. Don't forget to close window.

Besides Anon could clean up the rest in morning.


9f30d8  No.5760

>>5758

>>5759

Since you have some extra energy, you finish the cleaning of the fridge and some other things that are too dirty, but as the dusk turns into darkness, you finish cleaning. It'll probably take days until you clean everything properly, but at least now it's acceptably clean. You close the window and start preparing to sleep when you hear a ding-dong sound. What's that, a doorbell?

You walk to the door and open it…

"Hello Anon," you hear a familiar voice. IF is standing in front of you. "Can I come in? I heard you finally managed to get your own apartment. It's a bit small, but I guess it's enough fore one person. Did Nepgear already leave?"

"Yes."

"I see," she turns around to close the door, making sure the lock is also engaged. "So, umm, how should I put it…" Even though she didn't say anything yet, her face is red, she's clearly embarrassed. "I came here because… hmmm, because… why are you just staying there like this, help me already!"


1e4d17  No.5761

>>5760

Oh my god, we have a doorbell.

Let's pull her into a hug and see if she reacts accordingly, that she wants some loving. If she does then let's continue on. If she doesn't, well, huh.


1e4d17  No.5762

>>5761

Allow me to add in if she is turned on and in that mood:

"Wait, IF, do we even have protection? I just want to be safe."


73960b  No.5763

>>5760

>"I came here because… hmmm, because… why are you just staying there like this, help me already!"

"It's fine, if you are unable to say it."

Hug her while kissing her in cheek, then hold her hand and lead her to bed.


9f30d8  No.5764

>>5761

>Oh my god, we have a doorbell.

Um, yes, houses usually have that…

>>5762

noted

>>5763

"It's fine, if you are unable to say it," and you hug her.

"Um, yes, thank you… why is it so embarrassing?…" She almost starts to cry on your shoulder. Instead of answering, you kiss her cheek. "A-And I thought I'm the pervert because I came here! Never mind, let me hug you back."

You continue standing there, hugging each other for minutes, without saying a single word. You pat her back, she responds with burying herself into your chest even more. You can't help but wonder how cute she is now, a little, weak, fragile jewelry, that you have to protect from even the smallest wind… she doesn't resemble her usual "Guild agent superhero" figure at all.

"Thanks you. Let's continue," she says while scratching your chest. "But, *sniff* *sniff* I think _we_ should take a shower first."


af1d66  No.5765

Thread fix.


af1d66  No.5766

>>5764

>"But, *sniff* *sniff* I think _we_ should take a shower first."

"Let's just not go all the way in bathroom again. I want to make it in bed this time."


a4de20  No.5767

>>5764

Lets just lead her into the bathroom, seems like she could really use a shower anyway.


9f30d8  No.5768

File: 8f9bb556c2ae94f⋯.jpg (Spoiler Image, 126.75 KB, 1454x2048, 727:1024, Cfcp4_GUEAI4PK9.jpg)

>>5765

?

>>5766

>>5767

"Wait, IF, do we even have protection? I just want to be safe."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't come here unprepared."

"Let's just not go all the way in bathroom again. I want to make it in bed this time."

"I was drugged with who knows what at that time, I won't be that zealous now. But without that, I wouldn't be here now…"

You lead her to the bathroom.

"Huh, it's a bit cramped, but it'll be fine. Last time I was really pushy with that handcuff and all, I think Yumi still had an effect on me, sorry about that. I'll let you lead the way."

You gently remove her coat, but you realize there's no place where you could place all your clothes.

"Hmm, I know!" She quickly runs out of the bathroom, and closes the shutter on the window. "Now nobody will disturb us here."

You don't know why, but it looks like she's starting to regain her composure, while at the same time she still looks as cute as before. You continue where you left off, removing her tank top then the shorts. IF stands in front of you, only in her underwear, yet she's less shy than 5 minutes before, when she was still fully clothed. You remove her bra, pinching and massaging her nipples a bit, you can already feel your member becoming rock hard.

"Hmmm…"

"What's it?"

"N-Nothing… I mean continue, it's just too good and I'm worried what will happen when you get to my lower parts…"

"Don't worry," you tell her before kissing her. You continue rubbing her breasts with one hand, while you remove her panties with your other hand, she's already dipping wet. If you continue like this, she'll come in a minute, so you take a step back and start to undress, but IF stops you.

"Let me help you, if you don't mind."

She removes your coat and shirt, poking your stomach before she continues to the sizable tent you already have. Removing your pants and underwear exposes your erect member, she gives it a few gentle rubs.

"Wow, did it grow since last time? Anyway, it's shower time, let's go!" But before you could take even a single step, she clings to you and whispers to your ear, "and if you want something kinky just say it, I might be in the mood for that."


cde36c  No.5769

>>5768

Your previous post wasn't visible to me at all, because 8ch was shitting up itself once again. So I made a post to fix it.

>"and if you want something kinky just say it, I might be in the mood for that."

"Honestly, what we're going to do is kinky enough. Do you want me to wash your back?"


000000  No.5770

>>5769

I agree with this Anon. No reason to rush into things.


9f30d8  No.5771

>>5769

>>5770

Hello, Mr. Tor

"Honestly, what we're going to do is kinky enough. Do you want me to wash your back?"

"If you say so."

You enter the bathroom and the tiny shower. Not like you care though, you just open the water tap and the fun begins. Of course at first the water is ice-cold, IF reacts to it with a loud "Yikes!", so you quickly turn it to hot, but a few seconds later becomes too hot… After playing around with it for a minute, you finally manage to set a gently warm temperature.

"Whew."

You start to wash IF's back, but a few seconds later she turns around.

"I didn't come here to show my back to you. I want to look at you too."

So instead you start soaping each other. And of course, you "accidentally" pinch her nipples or tease her clit, while she also plays around with your dick. You continue like this for a couple of minutes, everything becomes wet around you, while you only become a bit cleaner (well, you have to admit it, it's not the most effective way to shower, but at least it's fun).

After taking a big breath, you quickly wash the spots IF missed on your body, close the water tap and step out of the shower. "Grrr," it's cold here, you start looking for a towel, but you only find a single one.

"Don't worry, just stand here," she says as she steps closer and rolls the towel around the two of you. "Hehehe, you're not going anywhere."

"I didn't even think about leaving now," and you hug her. You hugged her before, but as your naked and wet bodies contact, it's a totally different sensation, you can even feel her beating heart. You start kissing her cheek, shoulder, whatever you can access, until she giggles and whispers into your ear "I should have tried this much earlier, provided other males are similar to you. But I say let's continue to the main dish."

You leave the bathroom and sit on the bed.

"You asked about protection, right?" She quickly opens her inventory and removes a small, square like object from it, so she can present it to you.


1e4d17  No.5772

>>5771

"Thanks IF."

Let's open it, put it on and continue.


4cbe85  No.5773

>>5771

Take it.

After that open it and try to fit it on, then gently push down IF and give her the D while holding her hand and kissing her.


9f30d8  No.5774

>>5772

>>5773

"Thanks IF."

You open the little package and try to put it on. Well, you never used a condom before, so of course it doesn't go that smoothly, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

IF lies on your bed, you crawl above her, take her hand and kiss her, while you enter her, she reacts with a slight twitch. You start to slowly move your lower body up and down, assaulting her vagina with your D. You continue to hold her hand and kiss her, but you can see in her eyes that she can't wait any longer, so you speed up, and a few seconds later you come at the same time.

"T-That… fantastic! P-Ple… Please, again!"

That's the only sign you needed, even though you just came, you're hard again, and you continue thrusting your dick into her. You start to tease her boobs with your right hand, she hugs you in a response. The girl in front of you, she's no longer the usual IF, all she wants now is pleasure, and you do your very best to satisfy her. You come at the same time again, then you roll to your back and pant for a few moments before you can say or do anything.

"That was fun."

You stand up to get rid of the condom, but IF grabs you, "hey, don't go away!"

"Just a moment, I'll be right back."

When you return, IF is already asleep. You give her a goodnight kiss before you lie in the bed, it only takes a few moments to follow her and become asleep.

When you wake up, IF is sleeping peacefully next to you, even though the sun is already shining. You try to wake up, but she embraces you so hard that you can't go anywhere, at least not without waking her up.


1e4d17  No.5775

>>5774

Kiss her on the forehead to wake her up.

Also look around, is someone SUDDENLY HERE?


b7b5be  No.5776

>>5774

If kissing her doesn't wake her up, poke her cheek instead.

"Wake up. This flat's monthly rent ain't going to pay itself. Not forever at very least."

>>5775

Who the fuck would even enter Anon's house without any reason? Also don't forget that door was locked.


1e4d17  No.5777

>>5776

That's the thing though, heaven knows what could happen at this point.


abecae  No.5778

>>5777

Some women that you know enters your house and she sees naked IF in your bed? For best laugh Nepgear should be the one which sees that.


9f30d8  No.5779

File: 27e07eac8a8f02e⋯.jpg (273.89 KB, 1502x1200, 751:600, 5448ba191b3661dcee39ef54a7….jpg)

>>5778

I don't think this story needs a Yanderegear…

>>5775

>>5776

You kiss her on the forehead to wake her up.

"Mmmghh… what is it?"

"Wake up. This flat's monthly rent ain't going to pay itself. Not forever at very least."

"Mmmm… it's already morning? Just a little bit longer, mmmm" she says while squeezing you harder.

"No, we have work to do."

"…Fine."

You wake up, go to the bathroom, wash your face, get dressed and the usual stuff. When you return, you see IF sitting on the bed and collecting her clothes.

"*yawn* Good morning, Anon. Do you have any coffee?"

"I don't think so, Nepgear only brought green tea."

"*sigh* Then I'd like one green tea."

You start preparing the tea while IF gets dressed and comes to the kitchen with a sleepy face. She opens the fridge and realizes the only food you have is the small bento box.

"This will be hardly enough for both of us. You should eat it, since I'm the one who arrived unannounced. I'll buy something along the way."


abecae  No.5780

>>5779

Come now. I didn't mean for this to go THAT far. Just mildly annoyed.

>"This will be hardly enough for both of us. You should eat it, since I'm the one who arrived unannounced. I'll buy something along the way."

"I am sorry, that I don't have anything else right now."


1e4d17  No.5781

>>5779

Share it with her anyway.

"We can just get something on the way, but it would be bad if we're both hungry. And it feels bad eating while you just watch."


9f30d8  No.5782

>>5780

Then I'm not sure I could prevent myself from turning Anon into a harem protagonist

"I am sorry, that I don't have anything else right now. But let's share it. We can just get something on the way, but it would be bad if we're both hungry. And it feels bad eating while you just watch."

"A-Are you sure? Thanks."

You eat the contents of the bento together, then you get ready to move out.

When you leave the house, the sun is shining, the birds are singing on the nearby trees, and there are only a few people around… so in short, a nice day.

"Umm, this is a quiet part of the city, can I hold your hand? Until we get near the station, I'm sure nobody will notice us."


1e4d17  No.5783

>>5782

"Sure that's fine."


1e4d17  No.5784

>>5780

Anon this would be their second time they did it


0275ef  No.5785

>>5782

Better to pass on that, then.

"So which quest we should do now? That one with Dogoos or fetch quest for Exhausted Jellies?"

>>5784

I meant that about part in spoilers.


9f30d8  No.5786

File: 2e641c027a9a87d⋯.jpg (508.9 KB, 966x1400, 69:100, 1415853534908.jpg)

>>5783

>>5785

"Sure that's fine."

You hesitantly grab IF's hand. It's small and soft… and warm. Walking like this, you complete the 20 minutes walk in something like 10 seconds, or at least it feels like that; you just grabbed her hand, and now it's already time to release it…

You stop at a small shop near the train station, and you buy a new set of bento and eat it.

"Ah, I needed it, now we can start the day."

"So which quest we should do now? That one with Dogoos or fetch quest for Exhausted Jellies?"

"I don't think any of them would be good. MAGES. said she's free this afternoon, so I think we should stay in Planeptune. I heard they posted a few new quests, we should check out the Guild first."


0275ef  No.5787

>>5786

Lewd.

>"I heard they posted a few new quests, we should check out the Guild first."

"Alright. I don't think their destinations will be much closer to city though. Do you think we have enough time to do one job at least?"


1e4d17  No.5788

>>5786

So, this MAGES. what's she like? Anything I should watch out for?


9088ea  No.5789

>>5788

>So, this MAGES. what's she like?

Anon already knows how she looks like though.

>Anything I should watch out for?

Just normal everyday stuff around women.

Avoid dropping spaghetti everywhere and revealing your power/perversion level.


9f30d8  No.5790

>>5788

What >>5789 said. Plus Anon spent some time with MAGES. in chapter two (while trying to find G. S. until the events at warehouse).

>>5787

"Alright. I don't think their destinations will be much closer to city though. Do you think we have enough time to do one job at least?"

"I think we should have time for one, if we chose something that we can do in Planeptune. If not, we can still train though."

You board the train and go to a Guild office. You check the job offerings, there are indeed a couple of new jobs.

"Let's see… that's no good, that's too far… maybe this one… or this, which one would you like?"

She points at two quests on the screen:

* "Too much obsession" - Defeat 10 Otakus - Reward: 200 credits, Nep Bull

* "Dangerous vegetation" - Collect 5 Yellow Petals - Reward: 150 credits, SP Charger×2

"Yellow Petals are dropped by Tulips, we should find a bunch of them in a nearby forest. Otakus, I heard they flooded the surroundings of Zeca station, it should be easy to find them."


7b8f6f  No.5791

>>5790

"I will take fetch quest for Yellow Petals, mainly for SP Chargers. They will be useful later today."


1e4d17  No.5792

>>5790

The SP chargers sound enticing as a reward. Might let me cast more than one spell.


9f30d8  No.5793

>>5791

>>5792

"I will take fetch quest for Yellow Petals, mainly for SP Chargers. Might let me cast more than one spell."

"Alright."

You chose the harvest quest from the screen, and shortly it appears on your accepted quest list.

You leave the Guild and head to the forest. You start following the path that goes from the entrance and you shortly notice a few monsters in the distance.

"Here we are, those yellow monsters are the Tulips we're looking for. They block the path, which means we'll have to attack them from here, and unfortunately the path is pretty narrow here, not exactly ideal for ranged attacks. However, I wouldn't recommend attacking them with melee, they look like harmless flowers, but they're much tougher than that, they can attack with poison and sometimes they can even reach level 15, even though usually they're around 10–13. So, what's the plan?"

* Basic Stats

Level: 11

HP: 90/90

SP: 50/50

I was really thinking about applying a bonus here if Anon fucked in the last 24 hours, just for the heck of it.

* Magic Skills

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 2/10

* Coupling Skills

None

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 309

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1

Nep Bull×1: restores 30% HP

INT Booster×1: boosts INT

* Active Guild Quests

- ACTIVE - "Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 1/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass×3

- ACTIVE - "A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster×2, Healing Grass

- ACTIVE - "Dangerous vegetation" - Collect 0/5 Yellow Petals - Reward: 150 credits, SP Charger×2


1e4d17  No.5794

>>5793

We're not Rance here, so I'd rather that to be left for all intents and purposes flavor.

Let's boost our INT before casting the spell.


dffd65  No.5796

>>5793

Sorry, but I agree with >>5794 on this. Unless he somehow manages to meet Iris Heart and make her submit to his D.

>"They're much tougher than that, they can attack with poison and sometimes they can even reach level 15, even though usually they're around 10–13."

"That doesn't sound so good."

>"So, what's the plan?"

"I think I will try using spell after drinking INT booster on group from 2 to 4 Tulips first. Then try to shoot some with bow afterwards. With dagger being last resort."


9f30d8  No.5797

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d20)

>>5794

>>5796

>Iris Heart

I'm not saying I'm against the idea, but it'll take some time before Neptune returns and somehow I figure out how to connect the Re;Birth 1 world with Victory/R;B3's

"That doesn't sound so good. Let's boost our INT before casting the spell. Then I'll try using spell on groups from 2 to 4 Tulips first, followed by trying to shoot some with bow. With dagger being last resort."

"Sounds great, let's do this."

You drink the INT booster and… it tastes horrible, it's bitter, it has a disgusting smell… but you also feel something inside you change, you feel like your magic abilities improved.

You aim at the nearest group of 3 Tulips, and just like before, you try to cast your spell.

Roll: INT booster but worse environment factors, so same chances but better damage: 1-14 miss, 15-19 hit, 20 critical hit. Normal hit: 30HP, Tulips have 34HP, 37HP, 43HP.


9f30d8  No.5798

>>5797

You aimed at the group of Tulips, but your spell hit a nearby tree instead. The impact torn the tree into small pieces, and also some nearby trees fell, your SP is now only 20/50, but the Tulips are fine.

"I think you should stay with the bow now. It looks like that spell uses 30SP so unless you want to risk your HP, you don't have a choice."


860b95  No.5799

>>5797

Sounds good to me. Besides, if you don't have any ideas for it you could just make it into some dream.

>>5798

>"I think you should stay with the bow now. It looks like that spell uses 30SP so unless you want to risk your HP, you don't have a choice."

"I guess. Here it goes."


9f30d8  No.5800

Dice rollRolled 14 + 25 (1d25)

>>5799

You need a pretty fucked up mind to dream about that though.

"I guess. Here it goes."

You pick up your bow and aim at the Tulip on the left. They're still a bit paralyzed from the recent explosion, so you can easily kill the first two Tulips, the later ones can cause some trouble. You continue killing them until you have 5 Yellow Petals, they also drop the rolled amount of Credits and enough XP to level up.

"Huh, that was more intense than I thought."

"Yeah, they look like normal flowers, but they're monsters. Anyway, I think it's time to head back, we'll have to visit the Guild and eat something for lunch before we meet MAGES."

"Alright."

You ride the train back, go to the Guild, collect your reward, then you follow IF to a nearby restaurant. After finishing lunch, you head to MAGES.'s location.

"Time to meet the mad magician. Don't worry, she can say weird things at times, but you'll be fine. I don't think I'll have any use here, so bye, call me when you finish or if you need anything."

"Thanks. And bye."

You watch IF leave, then you knock on the door.

"Who's it?"

"Anon."

"Come in."

You open the door and enter a laboratory like room.

"Assistant, pick up that lab coat and bring me the banana."

* Basic Stats

Level: 12

HP: 90/90

SP: 43/50

* Magic Skills

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 3/10

* Coupling Skills

None

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 459+rolled

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1

Nep Bull×1: restores 30% HP

SP Charger×2: restores 25% SP

* Active Guild Quests

- ACTIVE - "Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 1/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass×3

- ACTIVE - "A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster×2, Healing Grass


1e4d17  No.5801

File: 561d93e606169ce⋯.png (189.4 KB, 600x337, 600:337, ClipboardImage.png)

>>5800

"We gonna microwave some bananas?"


abf910  No.5802

>>5800

After I had dream that I ordered exterminatus and watched it happen, majority of dreams doesn't seem fucked up to me anymore.

>"Assistant, pick up that lab coat and bring me the banana."

"Here you go." and give her banana.


9f30d8  No.5803

>>5801

>>5802

"Here you go."

You pick up the coat and give her banana.

"We gonna microwave some bananas?"

"Yes. I have to test it in this special microwave. Stand back."

She puts the banana in the microwave and turns it on. Then she picks up her phone and starts to type something on it. A few seconds later it starts to emit sparks and the next thing you notice is that you're standing at the entrance of the laboratory.

"Assistant, pick up that lab coat and bring me the banana."

Huh? You look around, you're back in your normal clothes, the coat is at the same place where you picked it up previously, the banana is… well, it's back in its original place too, but now it looks like a disgusting green goo, not a banana.


1e4d17  No.5804

>>5803

Am I being tricked here? Why are these bananas green goo now? And why did you ask me to do that again?


e9aa58  No.5805

>>5803

"Did you seriously remade microwave into time machine?"


9f30d8  No.5806

>>5804

>>5805

"Am I being tricked here? Why are these bananas green goo now? And why did you ask me to do that again?"

"I'm not tricking anyone, you just entered the room, so I asked you to do it. Where's that banana… huh? It was a normal banana just before."

"Did you seriously remade microwave into time machine?"

"Time machine? Hmm, it's a possibility, what did I do before? I can't remember it."

"You asked me the same thing, I complied and gave you the banana. You put it into the microwave, you did something with your phone, then sparks appeared and… the next thing I remember standing in the entrance again."

"If it's really a time machine, that would allow us to move freely in time, which in turn could easily be a step toward creating a machine that allows you to move between dimensions! It's a pity I don't remember what I did before initiating the travel, I'll have to do something about it. Maybe if I reticulate that quasi-quark and rectify the nitroamide acid compound with liquid daisy chains and… I'll have to review my equations, you can leave me assistant."


1e4d17  No.5807

>>5806

Hold on, before you do that, teach me magic. It could help you out in your equations. Concentrating too hard on one task might make you blind to it.


d9cc36  No.5808

>>5806

>"If it's really a time machine, that would allow us to move freely in time, which in turn could easily be a step toward creating a machine that allows you to move between dimensions!"

"So this is what you intended to make? Did you got lost during dimension hopping?"

>"I'll have to review my equations, you can leave me assistant."

"Before I leave, could you tell me how to modify spells power? I mainly ask because I only know one spell, but it costs a lot and my special abilities make it too dangerous to use."

>>5807

I don't think Anon would help very much in that one.


9f30d8  No.5809

>>5807

>>5808

>"So this is what you intended to make? Did you get lost during dimension hopping?"

To be honest this is another piece of information Anon probably doesn't know. Even Histoire became surprised when she found out Neptune ended up in another dimension in Victory (IIRC), so I don't think it's such a common knowledge.

>"I'll have to review my equations, you can leave me assistant."

"Hold on, before you do that, teach me magic. It could help you out in your equations. Concentrating too hard on one task might make you blind to it. So could you tell me how to modify spells power? I mainly ask because I only know one spell, but it costs a lot and my special abilities make it too dangerous to use."

"Oh, sorry, I completely forgot about it… Anon was it, right? I've talked with IF and she said you have some problems with magic attacks. So what is this attack that gives you trouble?"

"Fire Inferno."

"Hmph, that's not the easiest spell, you know? If you're a beginner, I'd advise you to learn something simpler first. You can decrease the SP cost of a spell through practice, but modifying an existing spell, or inventing a new one is much more complicated. Let's see, I could teach you a simple magic that casts ice shards, or a lighting one. Which one would you like?"


e2e258  No.5810

>>5809

Alright, then.

>"Let's see, I could teach you a simple magic that casts ice shards, or a lighting one. Which one would you like?"

"I will take ice shards. The last time I tried to use lightning spell I ended up in three days coma. Just in case, it was giant lightning from sky."


1e4d17  No.5811

>>5809

Ice. Ice sounds pretty cool. Could be possible to slow down enemies making me able to cast more ice spells. Although, even if that's my preference, what do you use?


9f30d8  No.5812

>>5810

>>5811

"I will take ice shards. Ice sounds pretty cool. Could be possible to slow down enemies making me able to cast more ice spells. Plus the last time I tried to use lightning spell I ended up in three days coma. Just in case, it was giant lightning from sky."

"Hold on, learn the basics first before you try to cast more spells. About the lighting spells, I know a few similar to what you described, and they're all pretty strong, no wonder you passed out. Alright, so let's get started, I'll just pick up a few things then we're ready to go."

"Ready to go?"

"You can't practice spells in a tiny room like this without seriously damaging it."

"Alright."

She goes to a cupboard, picks up a couple of small bottles, then you leave the house and walk to a small garden.

"So, first imagine that those haystacks there are the monsters. The first thing you need to properly cast a spell is a good stance. If you mess it up, your attack will be weak and you'll probably miss the target altogether. So, how do you cast a spell?"

"Um, like this?" you say while extending your arms, just like the last time you did it.

"Not bad, but if you move your hand here and…"

You spend a couple of minutes perfecting your pose, then she also tells you a lot about how to cast a spell and how some magic words can help you. Finally, you're ready to cast the ice spell, but of course you fail at first. You try it a few times, but even this simple spell takes 10 SP and you run out of SP quick.

"You're out of SP? Take this." She hands a P. SP Charger Ex to you and you drink it. The INT booster tasted like a fine cake compared to this, but at least when you check your stats, you see SP: 50/50.

"Wow, this stuff is strong."

"Let's continue. You should fully learn this spell before we can continue."

You continue casting spell until you the following text appears on your stat screen:

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

"Wow, it says 5 SP, but I'm pretty sure at first it took 10 SP per attack."

"Yes. Until you learn an attack properly, it uses much more SP than normally. Also, your chance of successfully casting the spell increases. You should spend some time practicing the other skill too, if you want to get proficient in that."


aa9bb9  No.5813

>>5812

>"You should spend some time practicing the other skill too, if you want to get proficient in that."

"Will do, but it will take a while though. Thankfully, I only need to use it 7 times to fully learn it."


9f30d8  No.5814

>>5813

"Will do, but it will take a while though. Thankfully, I only need to use it 7 times to fully learn it."

"7 times, hmm. I think we have time for that, provided you agree to help me with my research afterward. Alternatively I could teach you a few more tricks with that ice spell, that's free."


1e4d17  No.5815

>>5814

…What would this research entail? As long as I don't end up somewhere unknown, I'll accept.


7c3f4d  No.5816

>>5814

I don't have anything to add this time.


9f30d8  No.5817

>>5815

"…What would this research entail? As long as I don't end up somewhere unknown, I'll accept."

"Don't worry, you'll be safe… probably. But let's master that Fire Inferno skill now. I still have enough SP rechargers."

You start casting the Fire Inferno spells, but after 4 tries, you crit again, leaving you with SP 0/50 and HP 80/90.

"Whoa, what happened!? Did you just manage to overload your spell? That spell is not that strong… and now that I see it, you lost 10 HP! I never seen anything like this, is this even possible?"


7c3f4d  No.5818

>>5817

>"Whoa, what happened!? Did you just manage to overload your spell?

"It was critical hit."

>"I never seen anything like this, is this even possible?"

"Two special abilities. First makes possible for spells to crit, but doubles their SP cost and second makes possible to cast spells even with zero SP, but they cost HP too in that case. HP cost for second one is way less than I expected. I got both of these after I finally woke up from three days nap."


9f30d8  No.5819

>>5818

>"Whoa, what happened!? Did you just manage to overload your spell?"

"It was critical hit."

>"I never seen anything like this, is this even possible?"

"Two special abilities. First makes possible for spells to crit, but doubles their SP cost and second makes possible to cast spells even with zero SP, but they cost HP too in that case. HP cost for second one is way less than I expected. I got both of these after I finally woke up from three days nap."

"Hmm, did you feel anything weird before the attack? Anything different? Any signs at all?"

"No, I don't think. It's exactly the same, until I actually cast the spell. It's just more powerful."

"I see… Normally this skill uses 30SP, but now it used 50SP and 10HP… Maybe it would be 60SP normally, but since you only had 50SP, the remaining 10SP was converted to HP. Either way, we will have to be more cautious in the future, I'll need to do some research before we can continue this training. Could you come back a few days later?"


1e4d17  No.5820

>>5819

Uh… sure. Thank you for your time and lessons.


a187ef  No.5821

>>5819

>"Hmm, did you feel anything weird before the attack?"

"Just rage."

>"Anything different? Any signs at all?"

"That spell was so strong that it knocked back Giant Doggo to nearby wall and all Doggos left and didn't return to that place. I assume that spell had around 450 SP cost."


9f30d8  No.5822

>>5821

Um, these questions were about the current crit, not that Dogoo one back in the previous chapter. Also Anon already answered these questions, sorry if that was not clear enough.

>>5820

"Uh… sure. Thank you for your time and lessons."

"No problem. See you soon."

You leave MAGES. behind and you look around. It's already late afternoon, and while you have a couple of hours until dinner time, but you could really eat a snack after this long training session.


1e4d17  No.5823

>>5822

Let's give IF a call, she did say to call her when we're done.


8ba067  No.5824

>>5822

Alright.

"Sheesh. She wasn't joking about mad magician part. Hopefully next time won't get too crazy."


9f30d8  No.5825

>>5823

>>5824

"Sheesh. She wasn't joking about mad magician part. Hopefully next time won't get too crazy," you murmur while you pick up your cute pink phone and dial IF.

"Hello, IF."

"Hello, it's me Anon."

"Oh, hello. You already done?"

"Yes."

"Shit, I expected it would take more time. Sorry, but I'm rather busy right now, can you go back home on your own? You just have to take the train heading south from the train station then after 3 stops you transfer to the train heading toward Yotsugi, and that will take you to the train station near your home."


9a5428  No.5826

>>5825

>"Sorry, but I'm rather busy right now, can you go back home on your own?"

"Sure. How long I will need to wait by the way?"


1e4d17  No.5827

>>5825

I guess let's use this time to clean up some more in the house.


9f30d8  No.5828

>>5826

>>5827

>"Sorry, but I'm rather busy right now, can you go back home on your own?"

"Sure. How long I will need to wait by the way?"

"Umm, let's see, I think an hour. Maybe a little bit more."

"Alright."

You walk back to the train station, and you realize until now it was always IF who bought your train tickets. Having no better option, you'll have to buy the ticket on your own. A ticket to your destination costs 100 Credits. *Sigh*

You ride the train back to your home, nothing interesting happens while you do that. You walk from the station to your home, you meet a group of schoolchildren going home. They look happy. How can anyone be so happy while they're attending school is a mystery.

Back in your house, you decide to finish the cleaning up. You clean the bathroom, the furniture, there's a completely withered poor little plant in the corner of the room, you trash it with some other useless items you find lying around. You're almost ready when IF steps in.

"Hi Anon… um, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning."

"I see. I'm sorry, but I had some urgent business to do, so I couldn't come earlier. Are you alright? How was the training? Do you need anything?"


1e4d17  No.5829

>>5828

…Just realized I'm sorta hungry. Training was alright, though MAGES. thought it was very odd that I can do critical hits with my magic. Oh and I learned some Ice Magic to slow down opponents so I can use my ranged attacks after magic.


99576a  No.5830

>>5828

>"Are you alright?"

"Yes, but you weren't joking about mad magician part. She remade microwave into time machine and even she doesn't know how she did it. She asked me to come again in few days."

>"How was the training?"

Very good. I learned and mastered new spell called Icicle Darts, mastered Fire Inferno which lowered its SP cost and I finally know how small HP drain is, when casting spells with insufficient SP from my skill. I will continue to use spells as I did before though.

>"Do you need anything?"

Some snack.


9f30d8  No.5831

>>5829

>>5830

>"Are you alright?"

"Yes, but you weren't joking about mad magician part. She remade microwave into time machine and even she doesn't know how she did it. She asked me to come again in few days."

"Uh, that something new, I haven't heard about that yet."

>"How was the training?"

"Training was alright, though MAGES. thought it was very odd that I can do critical hits with my magic. I learned and mastered new spell called Icicle Darts to slow down opponents, so I can use my ranged attacks after magic. I also almost mastered Fire Inferno, only 3 more times remaining and it'll lower its SP cost and I finally know how small HP drain is, when casting spells with insufficient SP from my skill. I will continue to use spells as I did before though."

"I see. Don't get too carried away while you're around her and you'll be fine. I'm glad you learned something new, hopefully it has lower SP costs. I think this also means we can get rid of that Dogoo quest tomorrow, it's starting to bug me."

>"Do you need anything?"

"…Just realized I'm sorta hungry."

"And your fridge is empty, right? Unfortunately I don't any good restaurant nearby, this is not exactly that kind of neighborhood. We could grab something from the convenience store near the station, just don't ask me to cook, I'm horrible at that."


0ee63a  No.5832

>>5831

>"I'm glad you learned something new, hopefully it has lower SP costs."

"It costs only 5 SP, so it should be fine."

>"I think this also means we can get rid of that Dogoo quest tomorrow, it's starting to bug me."

"Agreed. I want to get it over with already."

>"We could grab something from the convenience store near the station, just don't ask me to cook, I'm horrible at that."

"It's fine."

You ate a word in "I don't know any good restaurant nearby."


1e4d17  No.5833

>>5831

Let's meet by the station then?


9f30d8  No.5834

>>5832

>>5833

>"I'm glad you learned something new, hopefully it has lower SP costs."

"It costs only 5 SP, so it should be fine."

"Cool. At least a magic attack that doesn't use all your SP away in a second."

>"I think this also means we can get rid of that Dogoo quest tomorrow, it's starting to bug me."

"Agreed. I want to get it over with already."

"Cool. I heard that Dogoos reappeared in Lowee, so we will have to go there. You'll also need some warm clothes."

>"We could grab something from the convenience store near the station, just don't ask me to cook, I'm horrible at that."

"It's fine, let's meet by the station then."

"Then let's go."

You walk back to the convenience store. You only had a chance to inspect it from the outside until now, but now you enter it. It looks like a small shop from the outside, but actually it's huge, it has a big selection of food, you see different exotic foods, foods you never heard about.

"Hmm, pick something you'd like, it looks like this shop has a big selection of food. About clothes, they don't have a big selection, but this red jacket should be fine I think. That green one is ugly."

>You ate a word in "I don't know any good restaurant nearby."

It happens…

Next update whenever it happens

>>5833

8ch is still blocked in UAE


101a76  No.5835

>>5834

>8ch is still blocked in UAE

Good luck. I hope you won't stay there for long.

>"Hmm, pick something you'd like, it looks like this shop has a big selection of food."

"I think I will take thing called kebab." :^)

>"About clothes, they don't have a big selection, but this red jacket should be fine I think. That green one is ugly."

"That green jacket must be really ugly then."


1e4d17  No.5836

>>5834

Oh fug I was there for half a year, have you tried adding https instead of just regular http, if it's a general block it should go through, although I haven't been there for a year or so, things might have changed


9f30d8  No.5837

>>5835

>>5836

>"Hmm, pick something you'd like, it looks like this shop has a big selection of food."

"I think I will take thing called kebab." Why are you doing this to me?

"Wow, where did you find it? I never heard about it."

"It's right here."

"Hmmm."

>"About clothes, they don't have a big selection, but this red jacket should be fine I think. That green one is ugly."

"That green jacket must be really ugly then."

"Of course it's ugly, don't you believe me? You can check it at the end of the third row, there's a neon-green jacket, it's ugly plus the enemy would spot you from 5 km in that jacket."

>>5835

I only stayed for a few hours there.

>>5836

I'm pretty sure I used the https site. But VPN solved the problem, so I didn't care much about that.


1e4d17  No.5838

>>5837

"Come now, that jacket can't be that bad can it?"

Is it that bad


711b91  No.5839

>>5837

Because I thought it was funny.

Glad to hear that.

>"Of course it's ugly, don't you believe me? You can check it at the end of the third row, there's a neon-green jacket, it's ugly plus the enemy would spot you from 5 km in that jacket."

Go to see it, stop at beginning of third row and say "You weren't joking. I can see how bad it is from here."

>>5838

I have head canon it's #39ff14 in Hex Color Code.


9f30d8  No.5840

>>5838

>>5839

>"Of course it's ugly, …."

"Come now, that jacket can't be that bad can it? Okay, I'll check it."

You go to the third row and you immediately notice a ugly green object in the distance. It's a very bright neon green color, you're sure if they would turn off the light, that jacket would continue to glow.

"You weren't joking. I can see how bad it is from here."

"That's what you get for don't believing me. Now let's eat our dinner, then try on that jacket."

You both sit down to eat your dinner, you eat your kebab while IF eats her tempura. Then you go back to the jacket and try on the red one. The first one is a bit small, but fortunately they have a bigger size and it fits you perfectly.

"Nice. We'll take it and… do you want to buy anything else? Do you have anything for breakfast? I don't know how much money do you have now, so choose something while I'm here."


1e4d17  No.5841

>>5840

"One of these days, I should buy groceries and just cook. I'll probably just get some microwaveable food for breakfast tomorrow so I can just heat it up."


6eb7e4  No.5842

>>5840

>"Do you have anything for breakfast?"

"Nope."

>"I don't know how much money do you have now, so choose something while I'm here."

"Thanks. The most annoying part about my money troubles is a fact that I will need to have 5-digit Credit paycheck very soon if I don't want to end homeless again."


9f30d8  No.5843

>>5841

>>5842

>"Do you have anything for breakfast?"

"Nope. One of these days, I should buy groceries and just cook. I'll probably just get some microwaveable food for breakfast tomorrow, so I can just heat it up."

"If you need help with cooking, just ask Compa, she'll surely help you."

>"I don't know how much money do you have now, so choose something while I'm here."

"Thanks. The most annoying part about my money troubles is a fact that I will need to have 5-digit Credit paycheck very soon if I don't want to end homeless again."

"I know, the beginning can be hard, but you're already level 12, just a bit more and you should be able to go after bigger fishes…"

You find some instant noodles, frozen fish and some balls of rice. It should be enough for 2-3 days.

"Now with that settled, let's meet before the station tomorrow morning at… 8 o'clock, or maybe even a bit earlier if you don't mind waking up early in the morning, we have to get to Lowee after all."


1e4d17  No.5844

>>5843

"Lowee, huh. Alright. I'll set up an alarm so I don't oversleep."


9ef16b  No.5845

>>5843

"See you tomorrow."

Then go back to your flat.


9f30d8  No.5847

>>5844

>>5845

"Lowee, huh. Alright. I'll set up an alarm, so I don't oversleep. See you tomorrow."

"Hmm… okay, see you."

You see a moment of hesitation in her eyes before she turns around and starts to walk away. Huh, what did she mean by that, you wonder while you walk back to your flat.

Back at home, you spend a few minutes tidying up your room, then you set up an alarm clock. Even though it's not too late right now, you have to wake up early in the morning and you have nothing better to do, so you just go to sleep.

You wake up to the alarm clock. Aww, it's already morning. You go to the bathroom to get yourself ready, you pick up your usual clothes, eat a little breakfast, pick up your jacket then you walk back to the station. You're a bit early, it's only 7:50 and you can't see IF anywhere. You decide to check out the storefront, you notice the latest and greatest console of Planeptune, it's a mere 50.000 Credits… It's a lot of money you think, when you hear a familiar voice.

"You want one? You'll have to work a bit more for that."

"Huh?"

"Hello, Anon. Did you eat your breakfast? Ready to go?"


1e4d17  No.5848

>>5847

"Yep, ready to go."

Does IF look any different?


dae7e4  No.5849

>>5847

>"You want one? You'll have to work a bit more for that."

"Not really. I would like to get PC instead though."


9f30d8  No.5850

>>5848

>>5849

>"You want one? You'll have to work a bit more for that."

"Not really. I would like to get PC instead though."

"Pii-shii, huh? That far away continent? It looks like you're really adventurous then."

"Yep, ready to go."

"Then let's go."

You follow IF to the station platform, you check her multiple times but you can't find anything out of the ordinary. Whatever happened last evening, it probably wasn't important.

You go to the sky harbor then you board the cable car to Lowee.

Arriving in Lowee, the first thing you notice is the cold. "Brrr." You quickly pick up your jacket, but even with that it feels a bit cold.

"Are you okay?"

"I guess."

"Be careful, this weather is no joke, you can easily freeze to death if you're not careful."

"Okay."

"Let's go then."

You start walking toward a nearby city.

"So we have the Dogoo quest and the Jelly quest, unfortunately we'll have to go to two different dungeons to get them both, so which one would you like to do first? Dogoos appeared at Lowee Snowfield, for Exhausted Jellies we have to go to M-Frontier Cave."


8c3a3b  No.5851

>>5850

>"Pii-shii, huh? That far away continent? It looks like you're really adventurous then."

"I meant PC as in personal computer and not some continent on other side of world."

>"Dogoos appeared at Lowee Snowfield, for Exhausted Jellies we have to go to M-Frontier Cave."

"I would like to start with Snowfield first and then M-Frontier Cave."


1e4d17  No.5852

>>5850

"I'm assuming both dungeons are easy to get to, so, the cave would be good."


9f30d8  No.5853

>>5851

>>5852

>"Pii-shii, huh? That far away continent? It looks like you're really adventurous then."

"I meant PC as in personal computer and not some continent on other side of world."

"Um, I'm not sure I'm familiar with them. What are they good for?"

Maybe I should stop giving questions with two possible answers like this, because one Anon would chose one and the other would chose the other answer… Anyway, we can't go to both dungeons first.


1e4d17  No.5854

>>5853

I'll cave and let's just go to the Snowfield.


9f30d8  No.5855

>>5854

>"Dogoos appeared at Lowee Snowfield, for Exhausted Jellies we have to go to M-Frontier Cave."

"I would like to start with Snowfield first and then M-Frontier Cave."

"Cool, let's go. It's just a 10 minutes walk from here."

You follow IF to a forest, then to a large clearing inside. Wherever you can see, everything is white, save for a few creatures wandering around.

"Here we are, we should find some Dogoos in this Dungeon, but we have to go a bit deeper I think."

You pass a few Frozen Skulls and Gold Lizards before you arrive at a pack of blue Dogoos.

"We have a few other monsters here, they could be useful for training, especially Gold Lizards, but they're not part of the quest, so just let start with the Dogoos. I think this is your chance to try your icicle skill, as the other enemies here are pretty resistant against ice attacks, but it's up to you, it's just a suggestion."


1e4d17  No.5856

>>5855

If we can nock an arrow while casting that would be great, if not, I'm hoping the slow from the icicle attack would be significant enough to whittle them down with ranged attacks.


4eff5b  No.5857

>>5855

>"We have a few other monsters here, they could be useful for training, especially Gold Lizards, but they're not part of the quest, so just let start with the Dogoos. I think this is your chance to try your icicle skill, as the other enemies here are pretty resistant against ice attacks, but it's up to you, it's just a suggestion."

"Here it goes."

>>5856

For while I thought you wanted to use icicle from spell as arrow.


b4539a  No.5858

Hello?


9f30d8  No.5859

>>5858

I told you the second half of October will be hectic, I'm trying to not die you know.

>>5856

>>5857

"Here it goes."

You decide to cast a few Icicle Darts at the nearby Dogoos. You try to shoot an arrow while you cast the spell, but you fail horribly, you need a bit more practice before you can do it, but at least the darts slow down the Dogoos somewhat.

After casting 5 spells and a few arrows, you manage to defeat the first pack of 4 Dogoos, yielding 17 Credits and two Dogoo Jellies. Also, you leveled up!

"Nice, but even that 5 SP cost is a bit too much if you want to do this continuously."

* Basic Stats

Level: 13

HP: 100/100

SP: 30/55

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 7/10

* Coupling Skills

None

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 415

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×2

Nep Bull×1: restores 30% HP

SP Charger×2: restores 25% SP

* Active Guild Quests

- ACTIVE - "Defeat Dogoos" - Defeat 5/10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 credits, Healing Grass×3

- ACTIVE - "A Special kind of Pudding" - Collect 0/5 Exhausted Jellies - Reward: 200, STR Booster×2, Healing Grass


b4539a  No.5860

>>5859

>"Nice, but even that 5 SP cost is a bit too much if you want to do this continuously."

"Agreed. I think it will be better to just use bow now."


b4539a  No.5861

>>5859

Sorry.


1e4d17  No.5862

>>5859

"Coupling Skills? I want to try something out here. Fire on one hand, and icicles on the other. Frostfire."


1e4d17  No.5863

>>5862

Wait I forgot what these were for a hot second in Neptunia, these are the abilities you get when you're partnered with someone.

All the same I just want to try casting fire on one hand and frost on the other. We have an SP charger to replenish our spells.


9b54fd  No.5864

File: 5dca963b9e7e85c⋯.png (50.56 KB, 462x396, 7:6, Fire & Ice.png)

>>5863

You want to make Antipode Bomb?


9f30d8  No.5865

>>5860

Sorry, I liked >>5862's idea better

>>5863

"Yes, but I'd like to try something first. I have two SP Chargers after all."

"Alright."

You take one SP Charger and drink it, it quickly restores your SP to 44/55.

You try to cast fire with your left hand and ice with your right, however things didn't work out as planned. Fire and ice quickly nullify each other in a violent explosion, that sends both you and IF flying backward, but leaves the Dogoos unscratched.

"Just what did you do?!" IF shouts at you.

You crash into a stone wall behind, causing an extra 5 HP damage. You quickly check your stats, it says HP 94/100 and SP 0/55.

"Oh shit, they noticed us, and the whole pack is after us. Let's double team them."

"Hmm?"

"Just follow my instructions."

It's a bit sudden, but IF quickly describes a new move and you start to train on the incoming Dogoos. You continue fighting the incoming monster horde until they disappear, you kill at least a dozen Dogoo if not more.

After the Dogoos disappear, you sit down on the floor and rest for a few minutes before you can even check your stats screen. Looks like you leveled up again, you're now level 14, with 23/110 HP and 5/60 SP. You check your Coupling skills, and indeed there's a new entry named "Apocalypse Inferno", and a new menu point called "Partner Ranks".

"Hmm, this is new, what could it be?"

"Partner Rank? Let's open it."

IF: 12

MAGES.: 1

"Hmm, is it like Lily Ranks? But that only goes until 10…"


9b54fd  No.5866

>>5865

>"Hmm, is it like Lily Ranks? But that only goes until 10…"

"I think that these go to 100 instead. But considering we did certain thing two times. It could be either way."

>"Just what did you do?!"

"For your earlier question I tried to cast Fire Inferno and Icicle Darts at same time. It ended up as new Coupling skill called Apocalypse Inferno. It seems to have 45 SP cost."


9f30d8  No.5867

>>5866

Oh my, it looks like I still can't express myself clearly, that coupling skill was supposed to be the result of IF training. Unfortunately, it either had 0SP cost, IF paid the cost or I'd have to introduce EXE skills. Sigh


86412d  No.5868

>>5867

>Oh my, it looks like I still can't express myself clearly, that coupling skill was supposed to be the result of IF training.

I see. Then I will just revise second sentence.

"For your earlier question I tried to cast Fire Inferno and Icicle Darts at same time, but it didn't went so well."


9f30d8  No.5869

>>5868

>"Hmm, is it like Lily Ranks? But that only goes until 10…"

"I think that these go to 100 instead. But considering we did certain thing two times. It could be either way."

"Hmm, interesting. I'll have to check something about this."

>"Just what did you do?!"

"For your earlier question I tried to cast Fire Inferno and Icicle Darts at same time, but it didn't go so well."

"Wait, you tried to cast two unrelated spells at the same time?! No wonder it didn't work, spells require delicate balance, you can't just throw whatever you have at them and hope things will work. But back to the more important topic, it looks like we've successfully learned a coupling skill, just tell me when you want to use it, and we can do it again. But now you look like someone who just escaped from an Ancient Dragon's claws… what about just heading back to the city to refresh a bit? Unless you want to use up all of your healing and SP regen potions now."


1e4d17  No.5870

>>5869

Heading back to the city sounds good. I'd like to check out those Partner Ranks as well.


3d36d3  No.5871

>>5869

>"Wait, you tried to cast two unrelated spells at the same time?! No wonder it didn't work, spells require delicate balance, you can't just throw whatever you have at them and hope things will work.

"It was worth to try anyway."

>But now you look like someone who just escaped from an Ancient Dragon's claws… what about just heading back to the city to refresh a bit?

"We have done this quest already, so sure. It reminds me, do you know any place close to sell loot from monsters? I have too much of it already and I don't know what else to do with it."


9f30d8  No.5872

>>5870

>>5871

>"Wait, you tried to cast two unrelated spells at the same time?! No wonder it didn't work, spells require delicate balance, you can't just throw whatever you have at them and hope things will work.

"It was worth to try anyway."

"…"

>But now you look like someone who just escaped from an Ancient Dragon's claws… what about just heading back to the city to refresh a bit?

"We have done this quest already, so sure. It reminds me, do you know any place close to sell loot from monsters? I have too much of it already and I don't know what else to do with it."

"You can use them to develop new items if you have many different kind of materials. Selling, it's possible too of course, you might even sell them now, but in the long run you'll have to learn item development. Just go back to the city now."

You walk back to the city and find a cozy cafe. You order a green tea, IF orders a coffee. You ask her about Partner Ranks, she tells you it's probably the same as how Lily ranks work, where you increase it by fighting together and it adds a small bonus to your coupling skills. When you get to the part about how its maximum value is 10, she blushes and says,

"I'll have to check a few sources about it before I could answer that question, I don't want to go into guessing. Anyway, I think we had a long enough rest here, should we head to the next dungeon?"


ad1abe  No.5873

>>5872

That was much earlier than usual. Wait…I almost forgot there was time change today.

>"(…)Just go back to the city now."

"Alright."

>"I'll have to check a few sources about it before I could answer that question, I don't want to go into guessing."

"If I remember it right during your previous adventure you only fought alongside of women. Maybe that's also could be reason why it's different in this case."

>"Anyway, I think we had a long enough rest here, should we head to the next dungeon?"

"Sure. It was called M-Frontier Cave, right?"


1e4d17  No.5874

>>5872

Has our HP and SP healed to full with this short rest?


9f30d8  No.5875

>>5873

>>5874

>"I'll have to check a few sources about it before I could answer that question, I don't want to go into guessing."

"If I remember it right, during your previous adventure you only fought alongside of women. Maybe that's also could be reason why it's different in this case."

"Yes, somehow only girls ended up in our party… but I don't see why should it be different."

>"Anyway, I think we had a long enough rest here, should we head to the next dungeon?"

"Sure. It was called M-Frontier Cave, right?"

"Yes, let's go then."

You leave the small cafe and head to a different dungeon. As you guessed it from its name, it's an underground dungeon behind a small hill. You enter the cave, and you're immediately amazed. It's pretty dark, but you immediately notice a large hall packed with different kinds of monsters.

"Whoah, so many monsters."

"Yes, we have to be careful, we don't want to wake the full horde again. Your HP and SP is fully charged now, but please try to avoid magic attacks like you did a few hours ago. Those are the Dogoos we're looking for, they look similar, but they're more powerful than the ones we had at the snowfield."


343372  No.5876

>>5875

>(…), but please try to avoid magic attacks like you did a few hours ago. Those are the Dogoos we're looking for, they look similar, but they're more powerful than the ones we had at the snowfield."

"I will only use dagger and bow here then."


1e4d17  No.5877

>>5875

I'm sure using my icicle attacks shouldn't commit too much area of effect, so let's slow and whittle them down.


9f30d8  No.5878

Fucking captcha, I forgot about it again

>>5876

>>5877

"I'm sure using my icicle attacks shouldn't commit too much area of effect, so let's slow and whittle them down. But other than that, I will only use dagger and bow here then."

"Alright."

Let's jump the fighting now

You find a small group of Dogoos and cast the Icicle Darts spell at them, then you switch to arrows at, only falling back to the dagger when they get too close. They're indeed tougher than the previous ones, but not too much, you defeat them without problems.

You needed to kill 7 Dogoos to collect the required 5 Exhausted Jellies, you also gain 35 Credits, while you also lost a few HP, now you have 87/110 HP and 20/60 SP.

There are still a few Dogoos out there you can kill if you want, but the other enemies look too dangerous.


8b7dc1  No.5879

>>5878

"It's time to go back, we have enough jellies."


9f30d8  No.5880

>>5879

"It's time to go back, we have enough jellies."

"Yeah."

You leave the Dungeon and walk to a nearby Guild post. You turn in your five Exhausted Jellies, and receive the reward for the two completed quests; 300 Credits, 4 Healing Grasses and two STR Boosters.

You also look at the quest listing, there are a few new available quests:

- "Dogoo Horde" - Defeat 10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 Credits, INT Booster

- "Ghost in the Cave" - Defeat 5 Clydes, 5 Mr. Clydes - Reward: 500 Credits, SP Charger×3

- "Pixel Invasion" - Defeat 5 Pixelvaders - Reward: 500 Credits, Nep Bull×3

- "Remove wolves, please" - Collect 5 Wolf Furs - Reward: 750 Credits, Life Fragment×3

- "URGENT! Save the princess" - Defeat Ancient Dragon - Reward: 2000 credits, SP Charger×3, Nep Bull×4, STR Booster

"Hmm, that Ancient Dragon quest is still there, but with higher rewards. But I still think you need a few more levels before you could tackle that. Wolves are… probably doable, but they'll be a bit though, while the others should be a walk in the park, if you choose them."

* Basic Stats

Level: 14

HP: 95/110

SP: 60/60

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 7/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 12

MAGES.: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 808

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Healing Grass×4

Nep Bull×1: restores 30% HP

SP Charger×1: restores 25% SP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

None.


d1680f  No.5881

>>5880

"I will take all of these, with exception for first one. So what we will do now?"


9f30d8  No.5882

>>5881

"I will take all of these, with exception for first one."

"I would advise against it. Did you notice the 'URGENT!' text at the beginning of the last quest? That means you should complete the quest ASAP, or at least within a day, otherwise the client will be mad."

"So what we will do now?"

"If you have nothing to do in Lastation, I suggest going back to Planeptune. Maybe we can still tackle one quest, there are reportings of Clydes and Pixelvaders appearing at various places in Planeptune. For wolves, it looks like we will have to go to Leanbox or Lastation though."


1e4d17  No.5883

>>5882

"Let's handle some of the Clydes before calling it a day, then tomorrow would be the wolves."


5960c2  No.5884

File: 5d980cb144371f4⋯.jpg (140.88 KB, 1000x944, 125:118, Eggplanted.jpg)

>>5882

>Lastation

Get your nations right, OP. Anon was at Lowee.

>"I would advise against it. Did you notice the 'URGENT!' text at the beginning of the last quest? That means you should complete the quest ASAP, or at least within a day, otherwise the client will be mad."

"In that case, I will skip this one too."


9f30d8  No.5885

>>5884

>Get your nations right, OP. Anon was at Lowee.

I blame my 4 hours of sleep I got last night on it

Plus you don't have to stick around if you don't like how I manage the quest

>>5883

>>5884

>"I would advise against it. Did you notice the 'URGENT!' text at the beginning of the last quest? That means you should complete the quest ASAP, or at least within a day, otherwise the client will be mad."

"In that case, I will skip this one too."

"Let's handle some of the Clydes before calling it a day, then tomorrow would be the wolves."

"Alright, let's move back to Planeptune first."

You walk back to the sky harbor, and return to Planeptune.

"Let's see… According to the reports, we should find a bunch of Clydes in the Monster Cave. Let's go… and try not to collapse the roof with your spells."

"Alright, alright…"

After a brief walk from the city, you arrive in the Monster Cave.

"There's a group of Clydes here, a group of Mr. Clydes there… but also there's a mixed group over there. They're mostly the same, their colors are different, and Mr. Clydes are a tiny little bit stronger. A good area attack can do wonders when they're in one pack like this, but try not to destroy the cave if you do Fire Inferno."

(You now have HP: 105/110, SP: 60/60.)


aaaa6f  No.5886

>>5885

>I blame my 4 hours of sleep I got last night on it. Plus you don't have to stick around if you don't like how I manage the quest

Fair enough.

>"A good area attack can do wonders when they're in one pack like this, but try not to destroy the cave if you do Fire Inferno."

"If this cave is that fragile then I won't even bother with spells."

After saying this prepare bow.


1e4d17  No.5887

>>5885

"Hopefully they're all subject to the bystander effect."


9f30d8  No.5889

Dice rollRolled 11 (1d20)

>>5886

>>5887

>"A good area attack can do wonders when they're in one pack like this, but try not to destroy the cave if you do Fire Inferno."

"If this cave is that fragile then I won't even bother with spells. Hopefully they're all subject to the bystander effect."

You pick up your bow.

"Bows then, I see. I recommend that group over there, they're the smallest. If you feel overwhelmed we can try that Apocalypse Inferno skill again, at least that's not magic."

Roll: 1-10 miss; 10-19 hit, damage=3*(x-10); 20 critical hit, damage=40. The group consists of 3 Clydes, each has 39 HP.


9f30d8  No.5890

>>5889

You barely hit the Clyde and did 3HP damage to it. The group noticed you, but you have time for one more attack before they reach you.


9547f7  No.5891

>>5889

Cast Icicle Darts and after that get your dagger out.


9f30d8  No.5892

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d20)

>>5891

You cast Icicle Darts, dealing 5 HP damage to each Clyde, they now have 31, 34 and 34 HP.

The attack successfully slowed them down, so you have time for another shoot before they reach you.

Roll: 1-5 miss; 6-19 hit, damage=3*(x-10); 20 critical hit, damage=50.


9f30d8  No.5893

Dice rollRolled 86 (1d100)

>>5892

You miss the Clyde. The three Clydes form a circle around you, you pick up your dagger and try to stab them while avoiding their attacks. You kill the Clydes with your dagger, while you sustain the rolled amount of damage. They drop 2 Messy Clothes and 35 Credits.


9f30d8  No.5894

>>5893

>while you sustain

Fuck, I meant you receive. Updated stats below.

"Phew, that was close. Too bad they ganged up on you like that, we couldn't try our coupling skill."

* Basic Stats

Level: 14

HP: 19/110

SP: 55/60

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 7/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 12

MAGES.: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 843

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Healing Grass×4, Messy Cloth×2.

Nep Bull×1: restores 30% HP

SP Charger×1: restores 25% SP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

- "Ghost in the Cave" - Defeat 3/5 Clydes, 0/5 Mr. Clydes - Reward: 500 Credits, SP Charger×3

- "Pixel Invasion" - Defeat 0/5 Pixelvaders - Reward: 500 Credits, Nep Bull×3

- "Remove wolves, please" - Collect 0/5 Wolf Furs - Reward: 750 Credits, Life Fragment×3


1e4d17  No.5895

>>5894

Better pop some healing in before we continue with the other Clydes.


51c766  No.5896

File: 4117e4d99d93da0⋯.jpg (46.56 KB, 736x736, 1:1, 6ce59ac7406c7919eadf550e6e….jpg)

>>5894

"No shit." Open Nep Bull and drink it as in pic related.

"I hope it will be enough."


9f30d8  No.5897

>>5895

>>5896

"No shit." You open your last pack of Nep Bull, and drink it. Unfortunately, it only recovers 30% of your HP, bringing you to 52 HP.

"I hope it will be enough," you say.

"Looks like I'll have to help a bit then. I'll stay next to you and help you if they get too close. And don't forget about our coupling skill."

You check out the next group, it is made of two Clydes and two Mr. Clydes. The Clydes have 39 HP, the Mr. Clydes have 40 HP.

"So, what's the plan? It's a mixed group, I recommend starting with Mr. Clydes, they're a bit stronger."


a76c48  No.5898

>>5897

>"So, what's the plan? It's a mixed group, I recommend starting with Mr. Clydes, they're a bit stronger."

"I think starting with coupling skill is good idea. Then I will use bow and Icicle Dart with dagger being last resort."


1e4d17  No.5899

>>5897

"How about this, I'll use my icicles to start, pelt them with my bow as usual, then once they get too close, let's use our coupling skill?"


9f30d8  No.5900

Dice rollRolled 7 (1d10)

>>5898

>>5899

The coupling skill is not exactly a ranged attack, so I'm going with bow first

"How about this, I'll use my icicles to start, pelt them with my bow as usual, then once they get too close, let's use our coupling skill?"

You cast Icicle Darts, it deals 5 HP damage again. You can shoot twice before they come too close, you miss the first, but you deal 27 HP damage the second time, almost killing it.

Then you execute your coupling skill, it deals 30 HP damage to each monster, killing one of the Mr. Clydes.

The remaining enemies have 9/39, 9/39 and 10/40 HP, you easily finish them with your dagger, only receiving light damages (= rolled).


83993c  No.5901

>>5900

Ok. 45 HP left.

"So now just to defeat three Mr. Clydes and it will be all for today. Is there some small group of these around?"


9f30d8  No.5902

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d11)

>>5901

I forgot the drops, the previous group dropped 49 Credits, a Messy Cloth and 2 Nice Clothes.

"So now just to defeat three Mr. Clydes and it will be all for today. Is there some small group of these around?"

"Not exactly, but if you look at that group… it consists of three Mr. Clydes and a single Clyde, that should do it. Let's just repeat the previous formula, shall we?"

"Let's do."

You start with Icicle Darts again, then you defeat one Mr. Clyde with your bow. When the get near, you execute Apocalypse Inferno, then finish them off by your dagger. You receive rolled amount of damage, the monsters drop 50 Credits and 2 Nice Clothes upon death.

"Phew, that's done. I was a bit worried when they ganged up on you like that, but you managed to handle them, even though you look pretty beat up now. Are you alright? Should I ask Compa to check you?"


9f30d8  No.5903

>>5902

Stats should be now:

* Basic Stats

Level: 14

HP: 43/110

SP: 45/60

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire inferno: LEARNING 7/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 13

MAGES.: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 942

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Healing Grass×4, Messy Cloth×3, Nice Cloth×4.

SP Charger×1: restores 25% SP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

- COMPLETED - "Ghost in the Cave" - Defeat 5/5 Clydes, 5/5 Mr. Clydes - Reward: 500 Credits, SP Charger×3

- ACTIVE - "Pixel Invasion" - Defeat 0/5 Pixelvaders - Reward: 500 Credits, Nep Bull×3

- ACTIVE - "Remove wolves, please" - Collect 0/5 Wolf Furs - Reward: 750 Credits, Life Fragment×3


83993c  No.5904

>>5902

>"Are you alright?"

"Yes, but it surprised me."

>"Should I ask Compa to check you?"

"No, I should be fine. Thanks." - headpat her head

"Let's go back to guild."


1e4d17  No.5905

>>5903

>>5902

"Let's turn in the completed quest."


9f30d8  No.5906

>>5904

>>5905

>"Are you alright?"

"Yes, but it surprised me."

"They were tougher than I initially thought… they like dark, cool places like this, they certainly used it to their advantage."

>"Should I ask Compa to check you?"

"No, I should be fine. Thanks," you say, then you headpat her head.

"Oh, hey…" You stop your hand for a moment. "That's not what I meant, it's just… nevermind."

"Hehe, you're too cute now."

"Stop teasing me, it's dangerous! We're in the middle of a dungeon."

"Alright, let's go back to guild and turn in the completed quest."

You leave the dungeon and walk to a nearby Guild agent. You hand in the job and receive your reward – 500 Credits and 3 SP Chargers.

"I think that was enough for today. What's the plan for tomorrow? Are we traveling somewhere or we leaving the trip for a later date? To be honest, I wouldn't do the wolves tomorrow, they're the toughest monsters in the list."


31d999  No.5907

>>5906

>"What's the plan for tomorrow? Are we traveling somewhere or we leaving the trip for a later date?"

"Taking care of Pixelvaders quest and getting new quest from guild. Also some tutorial how to change materials into consumables or other items that I can actually use."

>"To be honest, I wouldn't do the wolves tomorrow, they're the toughest monsters in the list."

"How strong they are level wise? Because I think that these are around level 20-25."


9f30d8  No.5908

>>5907

>"What's the plan for tomorrow? Are we traveling somewhere or we leaving the trip for a later date?"

"Taking care of Pixelvaders quest and getting new quest from guild. Also, some tutorial on how to change materials into consumables or other items that I can actually use."

"Okay, I'll get you some info about item development."

>"To be honest, I wouldn't do the wolves tomorrow, they're the toughest monsters in the list."

"How strong they are level wise? Because I think that these are around level 20-25."

"Normally they're like that, but a few weeks ago I heard reports about wolves reaching even level 30. I said that there are wolves in Lastation and Leanbox, but unfortunately I have no info about their levels, so I'm just trying to stay on the safe side."


1e4d17  No.5909

>>5908

Item Development is a pretty straightforward process, yeah?


a8907f  No.5910

>>5908

>"Okay, I'll get you some info about item development."

"Thanks."

>"Normally they're like that, but a few weeks ago I heard reports about wolves reaching even level 30. I said that there are wolves in Lastation and Leanbox, but unfortunately I have no info about their levels, so I'm just trying to stay on the safe side."

"Damn. Do monsters gain levels just by staying alive for certain length of time?"

"Since we have done everything for today, do you want come to my house for tea?"


9f30d8  No.5911

>>5909

>>5910

>"Okay, I'll get you some info about item development."

"Thanks. Item Development is a pretty straightforward process, yeah?"

"It's not that complicated, but you need to know what you have to combine with what, otherwise nothing useful will happen."

>"Normally they're like that, but a few weeks ago I heard reports about wolves reaching even level 30."

"Damn. Do monsters gain levels just by staying alive for certain length of time?"

"No, at least we have no record of it. Heck, we only recently learned where do monsters come from, and there are still many things we don't know about monsters. Maybe they were affected by a viral virus, or they can really evolve somehow. But I hope it's not the latter."

"Since we have done everything for today, do you want come to my house for tea?"

"Tea, you say? Sure."

You head back to a nearby station and ride the train back to your home. Leaving the station, IF stops in front of the little shop for a moment.

"How's your fridge? Should we buy anything while we're here?"


1e4d17  No.5912

>>5911

If my current credit count can handle it, would be nice to have some things inside of it.


1e4d17  No.5913

>>5912

The fridge, I mean.


38f578  No.5914

>>5911

>"(…), otherwise nothing useful will happen."

"It's much better than I expected. At least no explosions."

>"(…)But I hope it's not the latter."

"Agreed."

>"Should we buy anything while we're here?"

"I think buying some food and another tea will be good idea."


9f30d8  No.5915

>>5912

>>5914

>"(…), otherwise nothing useful will happen."

"It's much better than I expected. At least no explosions."

"No, it doesn't happen. Usually. I think MAGES. once managed to create an explosion somehow…"

>"(…)But I hope it's not the latter."

"Agreed."

>"Should we buy anything while we're here?"

"If my current credit count can handle it, would be nice to have some things inside of the fridge. Buying some food and another tea would be good idea."

"Come on, you only moved in and started to work for real two days ago, calm down. Leave the money problems to me."

"Thank you."

You look around the shop, you buy some food, bento boxes and other easily consumable ones. You also buy a set of green tea bags.

Back at home, you start to prepare the tea when finally a little blushed IF ask you,

"So, tea, just what you said. To be honest, I thought you mean something else. Well, it's my problem I think."


1e4d17  No.5916

>>5915

I mean, tea will just be a precursor of course.


cb27bd  No.5917

>>5915

>"No, it doesn't happen. Usually. I think MAGES. once managed to create an explosion somehow…"

"The worst thing about it is that somehow I am not surprised at all."

>"So, tea, just what you said. To be honest, I thought you mean something else. Well, it's my problem I think."

"I think you liked that way more than I expected, but it's fine." Hug her and kiss her.


9f30d8  No.5918

>>5916

>>5917

>"No, it doesn't happen. Usually. I think MAGES. once managed to create an explosion somehow…"

"The worst thing about it is that somehow I am not surprised at all."

"She's the mad magician, after all."

>"So, tea, just what you said. To be honest, I thought you mean something else. Well, it's my problem I think."

"I mean, tea will just be a precursor of course. I think you liked that way more than I expected, but it's fine."

"Of course I liked it, you're horrible at reading people… EEK! I didn't mean it like that, it's not that I like you it's just…"

You don't let her finish her tsundere line, you grab her and kiss her while you hug her. It takes a moment until she calms down and returns your hug, but after it, she looks like a completely different person.

"Thank you. And please don't leave me Anon. For a long time I only had myself to rely on. Then I met Nepko and her friends. Everything changed after it, she can be annoying at times, but she has a cheerful personality and she always listened to her heart. There's Compa, the klutzy nurse, she's like a loving mother, she couldn't hurt even a fly… except monsters, she has no problem with killing monsters. And the others, but, uh, as you already noticed it, they're all girls and… even thought we were close friends, there are a few things you can't do if both of you are girls… Um, sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this, let's just drink that tea."


1e4d17  No.5919

>>5918

"Do you want to continue? Being able to spend time together with you like this…"


845430  No.5920

>>5918

>"(…), they're all girls and…even thought we were close friends, there are a few things you can't do if both of you are girls…"

"Honestly, I only found one thing which girls can't do themselves. Besides, I am sure that at least one of them prefers women."

>"Um, sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this, let's just drink that tea."

"I really don't mind it."


9f30d8  No.5921

>>5919

>>5920

>"(…), they're all girls and…even thought we were close friends, there are a few things you can't do if both of you are girls…"

"Honestly, I only found one thing which girls can't do themselves. Besides, I am sure that at least one of them prefers women."

"Well, I'm not one of them, even thought I was on pretty good terms with Vert, it simply never occurred to me… We had baths together and things like that, but nothing more."

>"Um, sorry, I shouldn't bother you with this, let's just drink that tea."

"I really don't mind it. Do you want to continue? Being able to spend time together with you like this…"

"Oh you, thank you. I-I don't know, it's just somehow guys didn't end up in our team previously, and I was too busy with other things to even think about finding a boyfriend. It was just an accident that I bumped into you, yet too many things changed in the last few days… Can I tell you a secret? Just please, don't be mad."

"Sure, but why would I be mad?"

"It involves you."

"Uh."

"So the thing is, back when I first met you, you were completely unconscious after the Dogoo attack. I asked Compa to help me drag you to a nearby house and take care of you, and the first thing she did, as you might have guessed, was to completely strip your clothes. That was the first time I saw a naked guy. Compa noticed it, and she gave me a quick tour of a male human, she showed me your dick and told me a few words about them. She said a classmate did the same thing when she met an unconscious male in the clinic for the first time. … I'm sorry, I should have stopped her, I shouldn't have violated your private space like this. I don't know how should I make up for this, I could say that you can strip me down and inspect me, but well, the day before yesterday we pretty much did that and more."


1e4d17  No.5922

>>5921

"I suppose that would make us even when I washed you when you were unconscious. Hahaha."


edb400  No.5923

>>5921

"As long it was only thing you both did, it's fine. I hope you liked it though."


9f30d8  No.5924

>>5922

>>5923

"As long it was only thing you both did, it's fine. I hope you liked it though. I suppose that would make us even when I washed you when you were unconscious. Hahaha."

"Um, maybe, yeah… nevermind. So what do you have on mind? The last two times I was the initiating party, but it looks like you finally managed to gather your courage."


1e4d17  No.5925

>>5924

"Well I was a bit unsure at first, but now, now that we both know we love each other…"


1b1f02  No.5926

>>5924

Make her sit on your lap and then french kiss her while gently caressing her breasts and stomach.


9f30d8  No.5927

>>5925

>>5926

"Well I was a bit unsure at first, but now, now that we both know we love each other…"

You sit down on the side of your bed, you hug her before you kiss her. The moment your tongues touch… she seems a bit surprised, but she quickly follows your lead. You caress her stomach and breasts while you continue kissing. You continue doing this for a few minutes before you release her.

"Hmm, that was great. But there's more we can do."

She stands up, and starts to undress, only leaving her underwear on. The tank top and the shorts hid them well, but now you notice that they're different from the usual ones, she has a frilly, light pink bra with matching panties, complete with small heart-shaped pattern.

"Hehe," she says while blushing, "how do you like them? You kept telling me how cute I am, so I decided to try something more cutey… if you don't mind."


1e4d17  No.5928

>>5927

"It's too cute."


4f0a13  No.5929

>>5927

I don't have anything to add this time.


9f30d8  No.5930

>>5928

>>5929

"It's too cute."

"Aww, then I'll leave it on. For some time, at least."

She suddenly hugs you then kisses you. You start caressing her back, rubbing her breasts, then of course you decide to move one of your hands down, under her panties, slightly teasing her clit.

"You little pervert… but I like it. Want to do it already?"

Halp, I have zero free time again, combined with total lack of inspiration


1e4d17  No.5931

>>5930

A break can sometimes help with inspiration. Or a fresh take on the subject matter.

Nod to IF.

"Yes."


ba9545  No.5932

>>5930

That's really poor timing. If you have any specific position you wanted to try yourself, then write it in that case.

"Do you have any particular position you wanted to try out?"


9f30d8  No.5933

>>5931

>>5932

The thing I should take a break from is life…

"Yes. Do you have any particular position you wanted to try out?"

"Umm… not really, anything will do where I can hold your hands."

"Hold my hands? Alright."

You let her lay on the bed, then you remove her panties just enough so you can insert your member into her. But before you could do it, she stops you,

"Hey, wait, what about protection?"

"Oh, yes, sorry…"

She gives you another condom. She doesn't say anything, but her expressions makes it clear that it should be your job to supply it. You quickly take it, you don't want to spend too much time with it.

So back where you were. You face IF who's lying on the bed, insert your member into her womanhood and then you grab her hands. Since your hands are occupied, you start kissing her cheeks and breasts while you work her. It looks like she loves the situation, as she starts kissing you back while giggling.

After what only feels like a second, you reach orgasm and ejaculate.

"That was good," she says and hugs you. "But I will be needy tonight, one time won't be enough for me now." She makes an evil grin while she says this. "You'll be all mine tonight! But first, I'm starving, let's bite something."


1e4d17  No.5934

>>5933

Alright. Let's eat a bit before we continue then.


2cf2f7  No.5935

>>5933

It will get better. Probably.

>"But I will be needy tonight, one time won't be enough for me now."

"It's fine as long you don't want to make it over a dozen of times."


9f30d8  No.5936

>>5934

>>5935

>"But I will be needy tonight, one time won't be enough for me now."

"It's fine as long you don't want to make it over a dozen of times."

"Fine."

"Alright. Let's eat a bit before we continue then."

You open the fridge and take out the two bento boxes. Eating pre-made bento is not the most romantic thing you can do, but you don't have anything better now.

"Are you good at cooking? I can't cook anything, every time I try, I burn it or put too much salt into it or similar things happen. I wanted to take cooking lessons from Compa, but I didn't have time for it. To be honest, we still have a huge mess to clean up… but let's not talk about it, I don't want to ruin the mood. Let's do something else, if you don't mind…"

She kneels in front of you and unzips your trouser. She takes your dick in her hands and starts to stroke it.

"Hehe, it's so funny this way. But more importantly…"

*Cling!* You feel a sudden pain and a metallic click at the same time. You look down, it's IF, she grabbed your dick with her left hand, while she holds the claws in her right hand mere centimeters away from your dick.

"Sorry, but there's something I wanted to ask, and I want you to tell me only the truth in its entirety. Fail to do it… and I think you can guess what will happen. So, what do you think of the other girls? If some of them would appear and ask you to fuck them, what would you do? Plus even though they're friends, I have to go extra hoops to keep our relationship a secret."


1e4d17  No.5937

>>5936

You know you're the only girl I look at like this right? I love you, and I wouldn't even think of the others like this. I'd decline, plain and simple.


7535d6  No.5938

>>5936

>"*Cling!* You feel a sudden pain and a metallic click at the same time. You look down, it's IF, she grabbed your dick with her left hand, while she holds the claws in her right hand mere centimeters away from your dick."

In thoughts "That reminds me, I should learn some support skill based on evasion or speed soon. Not that it would help very much in this case."

>"So, what do you think of the other girls?"

"While they are ok, I would prefer to not be too long around them. That's mainly for CPUs and I don't know anything about majority of makers or oracles, so I can't say anything about them."

>"If some of them would appear and ask you to fuck them, what would you do?"

"Reject, be hopeful they won't get angry too much and that they don't attempt to give me daily dose."

>"Plus even though they're friends, I have to go extra hoops to keep our relationship a secret."

"Don't worry about it. I never liked harems anyway, especially after I heard story from dad when he was still alive, about one of my family members that tried to have one. I won't tell it to you now only because we just ate something."


9f30d8  No.5939

>>5937

>>5938

OMG, just what the fuck did I write yesterday? I shouldn't write this shit almost asleep.

>*Cling!*

In thoughts "That reminds me, I should learn some support skill based on evasion or speed soon. Not that it would have helped very much in this case."

>"So, what do you think of the other girls?"

"While they are OK, I would prefer to not be too long around them. That's mainly for CPUs and I don't know anything about majority of makers or oracles, so I can't say anything about them."

"What's wrong with the CPUs? I mean other than not wanting to end up in Vert-sama's BL dungeon."

>"If some of them would appear and ask you to fuck them, what would you do?"

"Reject, hopefully they won't get angry too much and that they don't attempt to give me daily dose."

"That's fair, I guess, provided you keep your promise."

>"Plus even though they're friends, I have to go extra hoops to keep our relationship a secret."

"Don't worry about it. I never liked harems anyway, especially after I heard story from dad when he was still alive, about one of my family members that tried to have one. I won't tell it to you now only because we just ate something."

"I'm not sure I want to hear your story, but it's not about that. It's about my carrier at the Guild… and preventing the jealousy that would surely break out if they'd found out our relationship. Either that, or you'd quickly end up with a harem, whether you like it or not."

"You know you're the only girl I look at like this right? I love you, and I wouldn't even think of the others like this. I'd decline, plain and simple."

"Thanks. But just because I'm here it doesn't mean you can't look at other girls at all, just don't go too far. Our party worked pretty well recently, I don't want to ditch them."


1505e8  No.5940

>>5939

It was funny, so I don't mind it.

>"What's wrong with the CPUs?"

"They don't seem to take no as answer and are somewhat crazy."

>"I mean other than not wanting to end up in Vert-sama's BL dungeon."

"You forgot about berserker. Also are you really serious about that she actually has torture dungeon full of gay shit?"

>"That's fair, I guess, provided you keep your promise."

"It shouldn't be very hard to do as long I am careful enough."

>"I'm not sure I want to hear your story, but it's not about that"

"I don't want to tell it either. I will just say that he got nice boat for himself."

>"It's about my carrier at the Guild… and preventing the jealousy that would surely break out if they'd found out our relationship. Either that, or you'd quickly end up with a harem, whether you like it or not."

"It would be this bad?"

>"But just because I'm here it doesn't mean you can't look at other girls at all, just don't go too far."

"Don't get mad if I will take few peeks in that case."

>"Our party worked pretty well recently, I don't want to ditch them."

"It's fine."


b39896  No.5941

>>5939

I feel doubtful about the whole harem thing, so I don't think you should really worry about that.


9f30d8  No.5942

>>5940

>>5941

>"What's wrong with the CPUs?"

"They don't seem to take no as answer and are somewhat crazy."

"Hmm, I think you still lack confidence. I know, sometimes it can be a bit hard to deal with them, but if you say what's on your mind firmly enough, they'll accept it."

>"I mean other than not wanting to end up in Vert-sama's BL dungeon."

"You forgot about berserker. Also are you really serious about that she actually has torture dungeon full of gay shit?"

"Well, she forced the brothers to play BL games, but I wasn't there, so I can't tell you what happened after it…"

>"That's fair, I guess, provided you keep your promise."

"It shouldn't be very hard to do as long I am careful enough."

>"I'm not sure I want to hear your story, but it's not about that"

"I don't want to tell it either. I will just say that he got nice boat for himself."

"Then why do you mention it?"

>"It's about my career at the Guild… and preventing the jealousy that would surely break out if they'd found out our relationship. Either that, or you'd quickly end up with a harem, whether you like it or not."

"It would be this bad?"

"I don't know, we never experienced anything like this. I'm just preparing for the worst."

>"But just because I'm here it doesn't mean you can't look at other girls at all, just don't go too far."

"Don't get mad if I will take few peeks in that case."

"Isn't that what you guys always do anyway? It'd be futile to completely deny it, unless I go full Yumi and confine you in a small cage and never release you. Or I mean, what Yumi used to be a few days ago."

>"Our party worked pretty well recently, I don't want to ditch them."

"It's fine."

"I feel doubtful about the whole harem thing, so I don't think you should really worry about that."

"It's not what I worry about! I'm just afraid you'll find someone and immediately dump me. I-I think, living in a harem, even as the lowliest member of it, is still better…"


806dc2  No.5943

>>5942

>"Hmm, I think you still lack confidence. I know, sometimes it can be a bit hard to deal with them, but if you say what's on your mind firmly enough, they'll accept it."

"If you say so."

>"Well, she forced the brothers to play BL games, but I wasn't there, so I can't tell you what happened after it…"

"I wonder what they exactly did to get such punishment. Were they looking at her browser history or something like that?"

>"Then why do you mention it?"

"Because you wanted to ask me something, answer it truthfully and somehow it managed to end up on this topic."

>"I don't know, we never experienced anything like this. I'm just preparing for the worst."

"You need to calm down."

>"Isn't that what you guys always do anyway? It'd be futile to completely deny it, unless I go full Yumi and confine you in a small cage and never release you. Or I mean, what Yumi used to be a few days ago."

"I guess. There's no need to go this far. Did she got better that fast?"

>"It's not what I worry about! I'm just afraid you'll find someone and immediately dump me. I-I think, living in a harem, even as the lowliest member of it, is still better…"

Just hug and kiss her.


9f30d8  No.5944

>>5943

>"Hmm, I think you still lack confidence. I know, sometimes it can be a bit hard to deal with them, but if you say what's on your mind firmly enough, they'll accept it."

"If you say so."

"Typical. I'll have to find a way to cure it sometime."

>"Well, she forced the brothers to play BL games, but I wasn't there, so I can't tell you what happened after it…"

"I wonder what they exactly did to get such punishment. Were they looking at her browser history or something like that?"

"It happened when the fake Vert appeared… Vert left the brothers to take care of the fake one, but they pretty much betrayed her and… yeah, that happened."

>"Then why do you mention it?"

"Because you wanted to ask me something, answer it truthfully and somehow it managed to end up on this topic."

"Fine, but you don't have to go into such details."

>"I don't know, we never experienced anything like this. I'm just preparing for the worst."

"You need to calm down."

"But I can't! What will happen if you… you know… aargh!"

>"Isn't that what you guys always do anyway? […]"

"I guess. There's no need to go this far. Did she get better that fast?"

"Alright, alright, I was just joking. But if you really-really want it… Anyway, about Yumi, I think I forgot to tell about it, but that potion you gave her actually worked. I had to go back and get a few more vials while you were out after that spell. She still has problems, but it's much better now, actually she moved back to her father's house, while Taro is in the hospital. Apparently the whole prison ordeal caused a bigger trauma in Taro than in Yumi, she only became sex-crazed while Taro is a wreck now."

>"It's not what I worry about! I'm just afraid you'll find someone and immediately dump me. I-I think, living in a harem, even as the lowliest member of it, is still better…"

Instead of answering, you just hug and kiss her.

"Huh?"

"It's okay."

After a moment of hesitation she steps back and sits on the side of the bed. At least your dick is safe for now.

"Alright, alright, I get it, I overreacted again. But I can't help it. I have a recurring bad dream. You approach me and you tell me I'm worthless and you're no longer interested in me, then I see you leave with another girl, hand in hand. It happens every time when I sleep alone, I wake up in the middle of the night, you're nowhere, I'm still a bit dizzy and not completely sure what happened, of course I could call you, but I don't want to disturb you… and it's a horrible feeling, until I can calm down and realize it was just a stupid dream. And it happens again and again, almost every night…"


291e56  No.5945

>>5944

>"(…)Apparently the whole prison ordeal caused a bigger trauma in Taro than in Yumi, she only became sex-crazed while Taro is a wreck now."

"I believe what happened afterwards to him was way more traumatic than prison."

>"I have a recurring bad dream. You approach me and you tell me I'm worthless and you're no longer interested in me, then I see you leave with another girl, hand in hand."

"I wouldn't say that to any woman ever. Did that girl had long black hair? I only ask because I had one laughing at me in my nightmare which I had after I was nearly killed by viral dogoos."

>"And it happens again and again, almost every night…"

"This definitely isn't normal. I don't how exactly to help you with that without sleeping together from now on for while. Not I that mind."


1e4d17  No.5946

>>5944

Well, we can sleep together, if you wake up with me still beside you, it might help with your reoccurring nightmares.Just, don't bring any weapons in bed.


9f30d8  No.5947

>>5945

>>5946

>"(…)Apparently the whole prison ordeal caused a bigger trauma in Taro than in Yumi, she only became sex-crazed while Taro is a wreck now."

"I believe what happened afterwards to him was way more traumatic than prison."

"That's not what the doctors said, but who knows. I didn't really follow what happened between them, I had better things to do…"

>"I have a recurring bad dream. You approach me and you tell me I'm worthless and you're no longer interested in me, then I see you leave with another girl, hand in hand."

"I wouldn't say that to any woman ever. Did that girl had long black hair? I only ask because I had one laughing at me in my nightmare which I had after I was nearly killed by viral dogoos."

"Long, black hair? Hmm, no… I mean, it's embarrassing, but I think every time it was someone from our group. Like Compa, or Tekken, or Vert…"

>"And it happens again and again, almost every night…"

"This definitely isn't normal. I don't know how exactly to help you with that without sleeping together from now on for while. If you wake up with me still beside you, it might help with your reoccurring nightmares. Just don't bring any weapons in bed."

"I didn't want to tell it either, it's too embarrassing… About sleeping together, I wouldn't mind it, and I can leave the weapons outside," she says while she hugs you, "but it would be risky. I can come here every now and then without causing too much suspicion, but if I do it every day, someone will surely notice it."


1e4d17  No.5948

>>5947

Explain again why it's a bad thing for them to know we love each other?


0749a9  No.5949

>>5947

>"That's not what the doctors said, but who knows. I didn't really follow what happened between them, I had better things to do…"

"She was molesting him constantly until she got bored and let him go. It happened few hours before I finally brought her medicine."

>"Long, black hair? Hmm, no… I mean, it's embarrassing, but I think every time it was someone from our group. Like Compa, or Tekken, or Vert…"

"Clutzy nurse with slight bondage and sadistic streaks, some martial artist I barely know anything about and fujoshi MMOgamer goddess. That's some weird choices you got there and I only noticed that they have one thing in common. Pointing what that is would probably get me hammered in Lowee's Basilicom and make you somewhat annoyed too."

>"I didn't want to tell it either, it's too embarrassing… About sleeping together, I wouldn't mind it, and I can leave the weapons outside," she says while she hugs you, "but it would be risky. I can come here every now and then without causing too much suspicion, but if I do it every day, someone will surely notice it."

Hug her back and kiss her in cheek.

"I hope your nightmares will stop soon."

"So what we are going to do now?"

>>5948

It's too early for that. Besides Anon needs to finish his testing/tutoring period/whatever that shit is called in guild before coming out with that.


1e4d17  No.5950

>>5949

I suppose so, once we're strong enough, we should be worthy enough for everyone else.


9f30d8  No.5951

>>5949

>>5950

>"That's not what the doctors said, but who knows. I didn't really follow what happened between them, I had better things to do…"

"She was molesting him constantly until she got bored and let him go. It happened few hours before I finally brought her medicine."

"Hmm, we should visit him in the hospital, maybe he'll talk a bit more freely when Yumi is not around."

>"Long, black hair? Hmm, no… I mean, it's embarrassing, but I think every time it was someone from our group. Like Compa, or Tekken, or Vert…"

"Klutzy nurse with slight bondage and sadistic streaks, some martial artist I barely know anything about and fujoshi MMOgamer goddess. That's some weird choices you got there and I only noticed that they have one thing in common. Pointing what that would probably get me hammered in Lowee's Basilicom and make you somewhat annoyed too."

"What? No, no, it's not l-like that, I-I've also seen Noire and MarvelousAQL… um, never mind, enough of this topic."

>"I didn't want to tell it either, […], someone will surely notice it."

You hug her back and kiss her in cheek.

"Um, yes, thank you, I love you too, but unfortunately this won't solve our problem. I can stay here today, but I'm not sure…"

"I hope your nightmares will stop soon," you interrupt her before she can start another monologue on the same topic.

"So what we are going to do now?"

"Remember what I said before we ate dinner? Forget it, I'm no longer in the mood for that, I'd just go to sleep. Erm, I-I mean, I pretty much promised it so if you want it we can continue, I will keep my word."


06f0a9  No.5952

>>5951

>"Hmm, we should visit him in the hospital, maybe he'll talk a bit more freely when Yumi is not around."

"I don't think he has anything more to say than he already said, but we can try if you want to."

>"What? No, no, it's not l-like that, I-I've also seen Noire and MarvelousAQL… um, never mind, enough of this topic."

"I didn't thought that you would have these nightmares for that long, but alright."

>"Forget it, I'm no longer in the mood for that, I'd just go to sleep. Erm, I-I mean, I pretty much promised it so if you want it we can continue, I will keep my word."

"Good night." and then kiss her in forehead.


1e4d17  No.5953

>>5951

It's alright IF, if you're not in the mood, forcing it would just damper everything.


9f30d8  No.5954

>>5952

>>5953

>"Hmm, we should visit him in the hospital, maybe he'll talk a bit more freely when Yumi is not around."

"I don't think he has anything more to say than he already said, but we can try it if you want to."

>"What? No, no, it's not l-like that, I-I've also seen Noire and MarvelousAQL… um, never mind, enough of this topic."

"I didn't think that you would have these nightmares for that long, but alright."

"Sometimes you turn up with two girls, or the same dream repeats before I wake up… it's just horrible."

>"Forget it, I'm no longer in the mood for that, I'd just go to sleep. Erm, I-I mean, I pretty much promised it so if you want it we can continue, I will keep my word."

"It's alright IF, if you're not in the mood, forcing it would just damper everything. Good night," you say and then kiss her in forehead.

You take a few moments to prepare for the night, then you lay next to IF on the small bed. You can't help but think about the nightmares she mentioned, but when you look at her, she sleeps so peacefully, it's hard to believe that she has nightmares. After watching her for a few minutes, you hug her then you slowly fall asleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night. You felt something so you opened your eyes, IF is in front of you, she's still asleep, but she's visibly shivering.


efee93  No.5955

>>5954

In thoughts "This nightmare seems to be even worse than her recent usual ones."

Look around and try to determine if anything else is different in room, and then continue looking at her.


1e4d17  No.5956

>>5954

Did we take the blanket for our selves by accident?


9f30d8  No.5957

>>5955

>>5956

"This nightmare seems to be even worse than her recent usual ones," you think, then you look around. She's still properly covered by the blanket, it's unlikely that she's shivering due to the cold. You look around and check the room, but you can't find anything unusual, the window and the door is closed, you don't see any new items in the room, nothing is missing either.

The only thing that happened is that IF grabbed the side of the blanket and moved a little closer to you.


1e4d17  No.5958

>>5957

Let's hug her back.


6f57b2  No.5960

>>5957

Kiss her in forehead too.


9f30d8  No.5961

>>5958

>>5960

You hug her, you can feel her vibration with your whole body, something's certainly not right. You kiss her forehead, you receive a "hmngh" response before she suddenly opens her eyes.

"…What?! Um, where am… oh, it was just a dream. That dream again…"

She hugs you back, almost squeezing you.

"What should I do? Why won't it ever stop?!" she asks you crying. "Even now, that you're here, it's getting worse every day, like a curse, slowly fulfilling its evil goal…"


1e4d17  No.5962

>>5961

"Do you know someone a therapist, maybe? I'll support you on every step of the way."


de4f1e  No.5963

>>5961

>"Even now, that you're here, it's getting worse every day, like a curse, slowly fulfilling its evil goal…"

"You know what? It could be actually possible, because I felt something weird and it made me wake up just shortly before you had nightmares again. I checked room and didn't found anything different in it before I woke you up."


9f30d8  No.5964

>>5962

>>5963

"Do you know someone a therapist, maybe? I'll support you on every step of the way. … But now that you mention it, it could be actually possible, because I felt something weird and it made me wake up just shortly before you had nightmares again. I checked room and didn't found anything different in it before I woke you up."

"Therapist, no, I don't think I know any… and actually I'm not completely sure whether that would work at all… I'll have to talk with Histoire and ask whether she noticed anything abnormal with the share power or something like that. Since you didn't notice anything, I have no better idea."


20c0e9  No.5965

>>5964

"(…)I'll have to talk with Histoire and ask whether she noticed anything abnormal with the share power or something like that. Since you didn't notice anything, I have no better idea."

"It's good idea. But what exactly is share power and how it could affect you?"


9f30d8  No.5966

>>5965

"It's a good idea. But what exactly is share power and how it could affect you?"

"Share power comes from people's faith, and this is what gives CPUs the power – the stronger the share power, the stronger the CPUs become. The change of share power doesn't affect us, humans, but lately every time when there was a disturbance in the power, it foreshadowed something bigger… like it can somehow resonance with the evil's power, people's fear… we still only have a very basic understanding of how share power works, so what I said is just a speculation, but I think we should still investigate it nevertheless."


25f372  No.5967

>>5966

>"Share power comes from people's faith, and this is what gives CPUs the power – the stronger the share power, the stronger the CPUs become."

"I see. It seems that respect I have for them as rulers of nations isn't enough in that case."

>"The change of share power doesn't affect us, humans, but lately every time when there was a disturbance in the power, it foreshadowed something bigger…like it can somehow resonance with the evil's power, people's fear."

"It doesn't sounds so good. Hopefully we will manage to arrest GS before any major event happens."

>"we still only have a very basic understanding of how share power works, so what I said is just a speculation, but I think we should still investigate it nevertheless."

"Alright."

"It will be busy day tomorrow, I think you should try to get some sleep again." while petting her head.


9f30d8  No.5968

>>5967

>"Share power comes from people's faith, and this is what gives CPUs the power – the stronger the share power, the stronger the CPUs become."

"I see. It seems that respect I have for them as rulers of nations isn't enough in that case."

"That's not kind of you. They're trying very hard to… okay, this is not the time for scolding, but please think about it."

>"The change of share power doesn't affect us, humans, but lately every time when there was a disturbance in the power, it foreshadowed something bigger…like it can somehow resonance with the evil's power, people's fear."

"It doesn't sound so good. Hopefully we will manage to arrest GS before any major event happens."

"Yeah, I don't want another catastrophe either."

>"we still only have a very basic understanding of how share power works, so what I said is just a speculation, but I think we should still investigate it nevertheless."

"Alright."

"It will be busy day tomorrow, I think you should try to get some sleep again," you say while petting her head.

"Yes. Good night."

You watch IF for a few minutes as she goes back to sleep, then you fell asleep too.

"Whoahoa!" You wake up to a yelling IF.

"Ungh, what happened?" you reply, still half asleep.

"Don't you see? I forgot to set an alarm last night and now we overslept. It's already 10 o'clock, and I promised to meed someone at the Guild by 9 o'clock, what should I do now? They're going to figure out our secret…"


787905  No.5969

>>5968

>"That's not kind of you. They're trying very hard to… okay, this is not the time for scolding, but please think about it."

"I didn't meant anything bad, but respect and faith aren't same thing."

>"It's already 10 o'clock, and I promised to meet someone at the Guild by 9 o'clock, what should I do now? They're going to figure out our secret…"

"Just tell them I forgot to set an alarm and you tried to wake me up outside of my house, but it took you few hours and after I got outside you gave me worst scolding I had in entire my life. Hopefully that someone won't be so mad about it."


1e4d17  No.5970

>>5968

Can you give them a call that something happened on why you're late? They do know atleast about you training me under your wing right?


9f30d8  No.5971

>>5969

>>5970

>"That's not kind of you. They're trying very hard to… okay, this is not the time for scolding, but please think about it."

"I didn't mean anything bad, but respect and faith aren't same thing."

"Um, you know nobody is perfect and while it's true that sometimes they do not give the impression of being the leader of a country… you should still respect them, they do what they can do… well, most of them."

>"It's already 10 o'clock, and I promised to meet someone at the Guild by 9 o'clock, what should I do now? They're going to figure out our secret…"

"Can you give them a call that something happened on why you're late? They do know at least about you training me under your wing right?"

"Of course they know that, don't you remember the form that you had to fill? But I can't tell them what happened…"

"Just tell them I forgot to set an alarm and you tried to wake me up outside of my house, but it took you few hours and after I got outside you gave me the worst scolding I had in entire my life. Hopefully that someone won't be so mad about it."

"What? It's completely nonsense, it's a horrible lie… a-and it was my fault, not yours, why would you bear the consequences of my actions?! No no no no no, I'll never do it!"


1e4d17  No.5972

>>5971

IF, it's okay. Besides, it's not like they know you're here right, and that they're just outside somehow.


9d2065  No.5973

>>5971

"What? It's completely nonsense, it's a horrible lie… a-and it was my fault, not yours, why would you bear the consequences of my actions?! No no no no no, I'll never do it!"

"Considering that I invited you in, it's partially my fault too. Besides do you have any other idea to handle this?"

>>5972

>Inb4 whoever it was is now standing before Anon's house and heard everything from second paragraph.


9f30d8  No.5974

>>5972

>>5973

Tbh I still don't exactly get what he meant by that "they're just outside"

"IF, it's okay. Considering that I invited you in, it's partially my fault too. It's not like they know you're here right, and that they're just outside somehow. Besides do you have any other idea to handle this?"

"No-not really, but it still feels so wrong. You shouldn't tell a lie like this. … Eh, just quickly get dressed, grab some food, then go to the Guild, I'll try to figure this out in the meantime."

"Alright."

You pick up your clothes, a random bento box from the fridge, then you storm off to the station. You eat your breakfast on the train, it's not the nicest thing to do, but you don't have time to worry about things like that.

You arrive at the Guild, you stop in front of it for a moment.

"*Sigh* I don't like it, but let's do this. I have no better idea, I'll have to find someone, you can check the job listing in the meantime."

"Okay."

You enter the Guild, IF quickly disappears behind a door, so you check the job listing.

- "Dogoo Horde" - Defeat 10 Dogoos - Reward: 100 Credits, INT Booster

- "Horsebird Invasion" - Defeat 10 Horsebirds - Reward: 500 Credits, Nep Bull×2, STR Booster×2

- "Bone meal" - Defeat 10 Skeletons - Reward: 750 Credits, Healing Circle, Detoxin

- "I can sense the magic" - Collect 7 Magical Contracts - Reward: 750 Credits, Paralaxin, Healing Grass×2

- "VERY URGENT! Save the princess now!!" - Defeat Ancient Dragon - Reward: 5000 credits, SP Charger×5, Nep Bull C×2, STR Booster×3, Healing Grass×8

However, before you could choose anything, you hear a weird noise, so you start listening to it. It comes from the closed door where IF entered just a few seconds ago, so you go there and open it quietly – it opens to a corridor, and you find IF at the end of it, arguing with someone.

"What!? I had to do this whole stuff on my own, because you were too lazy to get there on time, and this is your excuse?! You're endangering our mission in Leanbox, we can't delay it any longer, Vert is becoming an even bigger obstacle every passing day. Why didn't you just leave that brat behind? It's not your problem!"


1e4d17  No.5975

>>5974

"Hey, don't talk to IF like that."


22183d  No.5976

>>5974

What? You didn't have anybody standing outside of your home angry, when you came back home completely hammered in middle of night?

>Job list

Pick jobs 2, 3 and 4.

"Heh. It seems truly no one wants to actually fight that dragon. Not that I would blame anybody for that."

>it opens to a corridor, and you find IF at the end of it, arguing with someone.

Silently close the door and go back before job list.

In thoughts "Not most gracious way to handle that. I think I should memorize how that person looks, so I won't be surprised who could it be if second person from guild tries to kill me. Besides what kind of shitty life female guild members have to turn into such rabid cunts?"

>>5975

I am not sure if that's good idea.


1e4d17  No.5977

File: ad7bb810c3bd763⋯.png (23.24 KB, 128x128, 1:1, pko.png)

>>5976

Of course it is, let's do it.


939fc2  No.5978

>>5977

>Talking shit to other guild member

>While IF speak about secret intelligence mission to that member

>In worst case you will be sent on that one too, without being able to refuse

Are you daft?


9f30d8  No.5979

>>5976

No?

>>5977

>>5978

>anon a: absolutely do this

>anon b: no way

Would you work this out, or should I just pick one randomly?


d937d1  No.5980

>>5979

Ok, I give in.

Do what >>5977 says then.


9f30d8  No.5981

>>5980

"Hey, don't talk to IF like that," you shout.

"Huh? Who's there? What the hell are you doing there, didn't you see the no entry sign on the door?!" she says, while she rushes toward you.

"Calm down, Makoto."

"Why should I calm down? This jerk just comes here and start to condemn me… but what's even worse, he probably heard everything we were talking about, it's quite likely he's a spy."

"No, it's not that Makoto…"

"Don't interrupt me." In a blink, she jumps behind you, grabs your arms and forces you to the floor. You try to resist, but she's too strong, you can't do anything. "We're going to have a little interrogation."

"No, Makoto, he's Anon, stop this."

"You know him?"

"Yes. She's the guy I oversee."

"I see. Then you say he's just a wannabe Guild agent and not a spy, right?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he's not spying for anyone."

"I still have my suspicion, but whatever. He still deserves a lesson about how to deal with one's superiors."

"Makoto, please…"

"No! Next time arrive on time. And teach your underling not to storm into rooms with a huge do not enter sign on it without permission."

"Yes…"

Makoto grabs your right arm, pulls you up, then she points to a nearby door.

"That way."

You look back at IF, you hear a faint "She's my superior, I don't think I can do anything, sorry," before you enter the room. Makoto shuts the door behind you with a loud noise.

"So, um, Anon? I'm Makoto, member of the intelligence division, and a training specialist. I don't have much time now, so I'll be quick, but just you know if I hear that there are problems with you, I'll make sure you got reassigned under me. And as you'll shortly see, I'm not that soft-hearted like IF, if you do something stupid, I'm going to humiliate your stupid ass until you lose your dignity. Let's start with removing your clothes. All of it."


b39896  No.6001

>>5981

Hold the fuck up

No I'd rather die than do this song and dance again


b39896  No.6002

Is it possible to cast our flame spells while entangled like this


1e4d17  No.6003

>>5981

Can we cast our Ice-Fire spell that blows up point blank, our Frostfire spell? It might just be enough to blow up the door


840729  No.6004

>>5981

That backfired way harder than I thought it would.

>"I don't have much time now, so I'll be quick, but just you know if I hear that there are problems with you, I'll make sure you got reassigned under me."

"Understood."

>"And as you'll shortly see, I'm not that soft-hearted like IF, if you do something stupid, I'm going to humiliate your stupid ass until you lose your dignity.

"There are easier ways to get respect and maintain it than using BDSM on people under you until they submit."

>"Let's start with removing your clothes. All of it."

"Why? So you would use me as your relief from being frustrated?"

In thoughts "Honestly, I don't know why the fuck I thought it was good idea. I think I should avoid women from guild which I didn't knew before, whatever happens afterwards."


1e4d17  No.6005

File: 72631dfe90ab4c6⋯.png (26.86 KB, 128x128, 1:1, gyaa.png)

>>6004

We seem to have the worse luck with women.


6cace3  No.6006

>>6005

Do you think Anon will be able to get away with that rape free?

Because I don't.


9f30d8  No.6007

>>6005

No, it's just my wicked imagination

>>6002

>>6003

>>6004

>"I don't have much time now, so I'll be quick, but just you know if I hear that there are problems with you, I'll make sure you got reassigned under me."

"Understood."

>"And as you'll shortly see, I'm not that soft-hearted like IF, if you do something stupid, I'm going to humiliate your stupid ass until you lose your dignity."

"There are easier ways to get respect and maintain it than using BDSM on people under you until…"

You can't complete your sentence, as you receive a slap to your face so hard, that you lose balance and fall on the floor.

"SHUT UP! Such impudence, didn't your parents teach you how to give respect to your superiors!?"

>"Let's start with removing your clothes. All of it."

"Why? So you would use me as your relief from being frustrated?"

You barely got up after the last slap, and now you receive a punch to your stomach.

As a response you try to reproduce what happened last time when you tried to cast Icicle Darts and Fire Inferno at the same time. Just like last time, it ends up in a big explosion, and while it causes 2HP damage to Makoto, it causes 7HP damage to you. Combined with the previous attacks, you now have 98/110 HP.

"You…" you hear a rattling voice, "until now I only wanted to teach you a lesson, but now…" she says while she procures a long spike from her hammerspace, "now, I'm going to kill you!"

You have 98/110 HP and 15/60 SP. The enemy has 1636/1638 HP. :^)


8e6e68  No.6008

File: cdbebd7e16ed7d1⋯.jpg (66.2 KB, 800x533, 800:533, concern_intensifies.jpg)

>>6007

Did you run out of ideas so badly that you needed resort to this?

>This much HP. What level she does have?

>"SHUT UP! Such impudence, didn't your parents teach you how to give respect to your superiors!?"

"They both died before they managed to teach me that."

>"You…" you hear a rattling voice, "until now I only wanted to teach you a lesson, but now…" she says while she procures a long spike from her hammerspace, "now, I'm going to kill you!"

"O fuck. I should have aim at ceiling, floor, walls or door to try making any escape route."

In thoughts "Now she is completely pissed. I think I should try to escape by window if there is any, no matter which floor it is or put my back to door, so that crazy bitch would make hole in door with that spike so hopefully someone would see it or destroy it completely. If I knew it would end up like this then I would ask CPU candidate if I could work in Basilicom even as faithless instead."


b39896  No.6009

>>6007

Do we have some weird detection ability to let us know their status

Also let's blow up the door with an inferno or frostfire


9f30d8  No.6010

>>6008

>implying there was a point in time when I had ideas

If you do stupid things, bad things will happen

>>6009

>"SHUT UP! Such impudence, didn't your parents teach you how to give respect to your superiors!?"

"They both died before they managed to teach me that."

"…"

>"You…" you hear a rattling voice, "until now I only wanted to teach you a lesson, but now…" she says while she procures a long spike from her hammerspace, "now, I'm going to kill you!"

"O fuck. I should have aim at the door to try to make an escape route."

"Now she is completely pissed. I think I should try to escape by window if there is any, no matter which floor it is or put my back to door, so that crazy bitch would make hole in door with that spike so hopefully someone would see it or destroy it completely. If I knew it would end up like this then I would ask CPU candidate if I could work in Basilicom even as faithless instead."

You think while you aim at the door then you cast the Fire Inferno spell. It not only destroys the door, but also sets the remains on fire. Your action surprises Makoto, so you decide to run for the escape, but in the last minute she notices it and grabs you, then she pins you to the wall with her pike.

"Haha, this is the end!"

It looks like there's no escape, she slowly raises the pike then she thrusts it toward you. It is really the end, the part where you die, you close your eyes, you don't want to see the pike piercing your body… but suddenly you hear a clink, you open your eyes, it's IF, she already disarmed Makoto, and a second later she delivers a punch powerful enough to disable her for a few seconds.

"Let's get out of here!"

Before you could react, she grabs your hand and starts running away while pulling you. You have to run with all your might to keep up with her, every bit of your body aches like hell, every step feels like a torture, but you don't have a choice, it's keep up or die. After running like this for about five minutes, you finally hide in a small alley, you immediately collapse on the floor.

"Uh, are you alright? Um, I mean it's completely obvious you're not right, but please don't die!" she says while hugging you, almost crying. "We should be safe here, at least for a couple of minutes. You look horrible, I'm going to call Compa, you shouldn't move a bit like this."


0eebbb  No.6011

>>6010

>If you do stupid things, bad things will happen

Give me a break. Most recent retarded ideas weren't even mine for change.

>"Uh, are you alright? Um, I mean it's completely obvious you're not right, but please don't die!" she says while hugging you, almost crying.

"I was slapped, punched in stomach and forced to overcast my spells to destroy door. I unfortunately managed to make her completely pissed off by talking back, refusing to get naked then attacked her with my botched Fire-Ice spell because otherwise I would end up as her sexual relief tool. Also if I accepted her orders it surely would be way more painful than this."

>"We should be safe here, at least for a couple of minutes. You look horrible, I'm going to call Compa, you shouldn't move a bit like this."

"Thanks and I am really sorry for this shitshow."

Open status to check how bad it is.


1e4d17  No.6012

>>6010

"I couldn't just let her talk like that to you, I don't know what got into me there, but still I didn't expect her to react that violently, along with asking me to strip. Is everyone like that, or just to me?"


9f30d8  No.6013

>>6011

>>6012

"I couldn't just let her talk like that to you, I don't know what got into me there, but still I didn't expect her to react that violently, along with asking me to strip. Is everyone like that, or just to me?"

"I'm used to it, she's very punctual and requires the same from everyone else… and after all, she was right, so I can't complain either. Yes, she's very stern, but also very effective, one of the best tutors at the Guild, even if the trainees don't exactly like her. Public shame is also an effective tool, and she's not afraid to use it."

>"Uh, are you alright? Um, I mean it's completely obvious you're not right, but please don't die!" she says while hugging you, almost crying.

"I was slapped, punched in stomach and forced to overcast my spells to destroy door. I unfortunately managed to make her completely pissed off by talking back, refusing to get naked then attacked her with my botched Fire-Ice spell because otherwise I would end up as her sexual relief tool. Also, if I accepted her orders it surely would be way more painful than this."

"What, why the hell did you start to cast attack spells?! Of course she got angry, you can even piss her off by simply talking back, she's not the kind of person who takes no as an answer. … You're really good at pissing off people, aren't you?"

>"We should be safe here, at least for a couple of minutes. You look horrible, I'm going to call Compa, you shouldn't move a bit like this."

"Thanks, and I am really sorry for this shit show."

"Alright, just a moment."

She picks up her cellphone and calls Compa, you check your status in the meantime.

* Basic Stats

Level: 14

HP: 33/110

SP: 0/60

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire Inferno: LEARNING 9/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 13

MAGES.: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 1442

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Messy Cloth×3, Nice Cloth×4.

Healing Grass×4: restores 100 HP

SP Charger×4: restores 25% SP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

Connection error

"So, I spoke with Compa, she'll be here in five minutes. Can I do something for you in the meantime?"


93cfaa  No.6014

>>6013

>"What, why the hell did you start to cast attack spells?!"

"It was reflex."

>"You're really good at pissing off people, aren't you?"

"Not really. She has even shorter fuse than Blanc and I was completely unaware of this."

>"So, I spoke with Compa, she'll be here in five minutes. Can I do something for you in the meantime?"

"No. But is it normal to have sometimes connection error for active guild quests?"

Just in case, eat one healing grass and drink one SP Charger.


1e4d17  No.6015

File: ab215f889c31061⋯.png (11.87 KB, 128x91, 128:91, Sweat.png)

>>6013

"Seems like my guild connection, or even membership, has been revoked since it says Connection Error on my active quests."


1e4d17  No.6016

>>6013

"Also I hope you understand where I'm coming from as well, when she asked me to strip, I didn't care what it was for, all I thought of was being thrown back to that strange hell where I found Yumi. No way in whatever shape or form am I going back down there without a fight."


9f30d8  No.6017

>>6014

>>6015

>>6016

>"What, why the hell did you start to cast attack spells?!"

"It was reflex."

"Um, I can't argue with that. Still, I'm going to have a hard time at explaining this shit. *sigh*"

>"You're really good at pissing off people, aren't you?"

"Not really. She has even shorter fuse than Blanc, and I was completely unaware of this."

"No, she's normally not that bad. You must have done something."

>"So, I spoke with Compa, she'll be here in five minutes. Can I do something for you in the meantime?"

"No. But I checked my status page, and it seems like my guild connection, or even membership, has been revoked since it says Connection Error on my active quests. Is this normal?"

"Huh, connection error? Let me see. … It indeed says 'Connection error', odd, I've never seen anything like that."

"Also I hope you understand where I'm coming from as well, when she asked me to strip, I didn't care what it was for, all I thought of was being thrown back to that strange hell where I found Yumi. No way in whatever shape or form am I going back down there without a fight."

"No no no, it's nothing like that. She sometimes does this as a punishment, you have to strip naked and stay there like that for a few minutes while the others stand around you at laugh at you. No rape or chains or anything like that…"

You drink one Healing Grass and SP Charger, bringing you back to 110/110 HP and 15/60 SP.

"Oh, you drank that potion? But Compa will be here shortly."

"It's just in case something happens."

"I see. Well, at least you look a bit better now… how do you feel, can you walk a few blocks now? There's a small hideout nearby, it'd be better to wait for Compa there."


9ca2d4  No.6018

>>6017

>"Um, I can't argue with that. Still, I'm going to have a hard time at explaining this shit. *sigh*"

"I think you will manage somehow."

>"No, she's normally not that bad. You must have done something."

"I suppose implying that she was sexually frustrated dominatrix wasn't good idea at all."

>"It indeed says 'Connection error', odd, I've never seen anything like that."

"I just hope it isn't permanent."

>"She sometimes does this as a punishment, you have to strip naked and stay there like that for a few minutes while the others stand around you at laugh at you."

"That's even worse."

>"how do you feel, can you walk a few blocks now?"

"Much better. Yes, let's go."


1e4d17  No.6019

>>6017

"I'd say she's on her time of the month or something."


9f30d8  No.6020

>>6018

>>6019

>"Um, I can't argue with that. Still, I'm going to have a hard time at explaining this shit. *sigh*"

"I think you will manage somehow."

"I'll have to, I don't have a choice."

>"No, she's normally not that bad. You must have done something."

"I suppose implying that she was sexually frustrated dominatrix wasn't good idea at all."

"… I don't know what the hell is happening anymore, everything's so fucked up recently. That whole ordeal with Arfoire, back then I though things can't get more fucked up than that, but now it feels like it was just a tiny grain of sand."

"Maybe she's just on her time of the month or something."

"What?! No… maybe… I mean, it was Arfoire who looked like she's constantly menstruating, but I didn't notice anything like that on Makoto this morning."

>"It indeed says 'Connection error', odd, I've never seen anything like that."

"I just hope it isn't permanent."

"Hmm, let's see mine…" She picks up her phone and checks her guild quests. "WHAT!? It says 'Active Guild Quests: We will talk. Makoto.'"

>"She sometimes does this as a punishment, you have to strip naked and stay there like that for a few minutes while the others stand around you at laugh at you."

"That's even worse."

>"how do you feel, can you walk a few blocks now?"

"Much better. Yes, let's go."

You get up and walk to the end of the small alley. IF quickly scouts the surroundings and signals when it's safe to leave the hiding place. You quickly walk about two blocks then you enter a small door hidden behind two bushes.

You enter a small room, it's pretty basic, you sit on a chair while IF phones Compa to give her updated instructions. About three minutes later, Compa vigorously enters the small hideout.

"Compa is here desu! Where's my patient?"

"Calm down, Compa, he's right here. He drank an HP potion, so he looks much better than when I originally phoned you, but there are still a lot of bruises and scratches."

"Leave it to me. So Anon, I'm glad to see you again… oh, you're filled with bruises again, but don't worry, just leave it to me. First, I'm going to remove your clothes…"


1e4d17  No.6021

>>6020

"…What is it with today and everyone asking me to take off my clothes… then again, it's Compa… alright."

Also I had a player in DnD who named themselves Makoto, so every time the name is mentioned it's them I think about


6a7fa9  No.6022

>>6020

>"What?! No… maybe… I mean, it was Arfoire who looked like she's constantly menstruating, but I didn't notice anything like that on Makoto this morning."

"By that did you meant her pale skin as if she was using sunscreen with UV filter 4000 everyday on it?"

>"WHAT!? It says 'Active Guild Quests: We will talk. Makoto.'"

"Sheesh. She's completely pissed off. I hope she won't actually put bounty on my head or give you some petty order."

"Is there any place where number of guild members is thin? Because I think should consider moving to another country or into some more rural area as soon as possible."

>"So Anon, I'm glad to see you again…"

"So do I. Sorry that it happened under such circumstances…again."

>>6021

Was he/she cute at least?


1e4d17  No.6023

>>6022

No, because this was held online where everyone's faces are not shown


9f30d8  No.6024

>>6021

>>6022

>"What?! No… maybe… I mean, it was Arfoire who looked like she's constantly menstruating, but I didn't notice anything like that on Makoto this morning."

"By that did you meant her pale skin as if she was using sunscreen with UV filter 4000 everyday on it?"

"What? No… I mean she was just too weird and… you'd have to see her in person to understand it."

>"WHAT!? It says 'Active Guild Quests: We will talk. Makoto.'"

"Sheesh. She's completely pissed off. I hope she won't actually put bounty on my head or give you some petty order."

"She won't go that far. Hopefully."

"Is there any place where number of guild members is thin? Because I think should consider moving to another country or into some more rural area as soon as possible."

"Guild members are literally everywhere, so good luck with that. Of course if you can find a place where are no or very few people live, you won't find many agents there… but those places are usually filled by monsters, so they're not exactly better either."

>"So Anon, I'm glad to see you again…"

"So do I. Sorry that it happened under such circumstances… again."

"No problem, I'm a nurse, I'm used to nursing people so don't worry!"

"…What is it with today and everyone asking me to take off my clothes… then again, it's Compa… alright."

"Huh? But I think I already told you that I can't bandage you with your clothes on… Oh yes, I know, you're shy because IF is here, right? Don't worry, we will ask her to turn away."


f6bdd8  No.6025

>>6023

Ok.

>>6024

>"What? No… I mean she was just too weird and… you'd have to see her in person to understand it."

"Alright then."

>"(…) Of course if you can find a place where are no or very few people live, you won't find many agents there… but those places are usually filled by monsters, so they're not exactly better either."

"It didn't hurts to ask, I guess."

>"(…) Oh yes, I know, you're shy because IF is here, right? Don't worry, we will ask her to turn away."

"Not really. I was just thinking how fast things escalated at guild and how I managed to get guild supervisor so mad that she actually tried to kill me with her pike. Also I was blocked from guild job system too."


9f30d8  No.6026

>>6025

>"What? No… I mean she was just too weird and… you'd have to see her in person to understand it."

"Alright then."

>"(…) Of course if you can find a place where are no or very few people live, you won't find many agents there… but those places are usually filled by monsters, so they're not exactly better either."

"It didn't hurt to ask, I guess."

>"(…) Oh yes, I know, you're shy because IF is here, right? Don't worry, we will ask her to turn away."

"Not really. I was just thinking how fast things escalated at guild and how I managed to get guild supervisor so mad that she actually tried to kill me with her pike. Also, I was blocked from guild job system too."

"Huh, things got so bad? … But don't worry, I'll take care of your injuries!"

And without further ado, she just strips your clothes then bandages you in so many layers, that you can hardly move.

"Compa, I don't want to criticize your job, but you're mummifying Anon again…"

"He has too many bruises, I can't help it."

"*sigh* At least this way, it harder to recognize him… So, Compa, if you're finished, we should go. We will go to your apartment first, then figure out what to do next. Anon, are you ready? I hope you can still use your legs."


7c9598  No.6027

>>6026

>"Anon, are you ready?"

"Yes."

>"I hope you can still use your legs."

"I am sure I should be able to walk at least. How far is it from here?"


1e4d17  No.6028

>>6026

"Well, let's hope we're home free already. Let's go."


9f30d8  No.6029

>>6027

>>6028

>"Anon, are you ready?"

"Yes."

>"I hope you can still use your legs."

"I am sure I should be able to walk at least. How far is it from here?"

"Five to ten minutes, depending on how fast can you walk."

"Well, let's hope we're home free already. Let's go."

"Alright."

You try to get back into your clothes, which suddenly feels like it's at least two sizes smaller than you're, so you need some help from the girls to get dressed, then you can leave the building.

The bandages restrict you greatly, but you still manage start walking somehow, at first it didn't seem like a big deal, but by the time you got to Compa's apartment, you're completely tired, so you just sit on the sofa in the living room, and in a few seconds you fall asleep.

You wake up to some external force, when you open your eyes, you don't really see anything since two big boobs under a cute pink sweater blocks your view. Looks like Compa sat on your lap and now she's trying to wake you up.

"Hello Anon, sorry to wake you up, but IF just left and there's something important I'd like to ask you while she's out desu~"

"Huh?"

"You know how I was worried about Iffy acting weird? It's clear she still not 100% fine, and you two spent a lot of time together, you look closer than two random friends, so please tell me. What's with her? What happened? I hope you didn't do anything bad desu."


6193bd  No.6030

>>6029

>What's with her? What happened?

"She has nasty nightmares where I always end up as some vile monster for entire week. Yesterday she requested to stay a night in my flat and then it happened again. The worst part about it is that I felt something abnormal before she had these which also managed to wake me up, but I was unable to do anything."


1e4d17  No.6031

>>6029

"Hey, uh, Compa, before you two met me, how was IF? It might put some context in how her current problem is, since it's nightmares."


9f30d8  No.6032

>>6030

>>6031

"Hey, uh, Compa, before you two met me, how was IF? It might put some context in how her current problem is, since she has nasty nightmares where I always end up as some vile monster for an entire week. Yesterday she requested to stay a night in my flat and then it happened again. The worst part about it is that I felt something abnormal before she had these which also managed to wake me up, but I was unable to do anything."

"Night… maares? That's horrible desu, I'm really afraid of them. I don't think she ever mentioned anything like that… Did she say anything about when did it start? … Maybe she should drink a tea made from herbals with a calming effect, that could help a bit. I think I will invite her tonight for a sleepover, the last time it happened I didn't notice anything suspicious. … Aside from that, how do you feel? Should I cook something for you?"


1e4d17  No.6033

>>6032

>Should I cook something for you?"

"Yes. Please. And, another thing, where did IF go? Did she say where? …Is it the guild?"


280418  No.6034

>>6032

>"Did she say anything about when did it start?"

"Since I escaped that prison."

>"Maybe she should drink a tea made from herbals with a calming effect, that could help a bit. I think I will invite her tonight for a sleepover, the last time it happened I didn't notice anything suspicious."

"I only noticed that cause for this could magical in its source."

>"Aside from that, how do you feel?"

"A little better but I still have problems with moving and breathing, could you take your boobs away from my face and get off from my lap, before I get stiff?"


9f30d8  No.6035

>>6033

>>6034

>"Did she say anything about when did it start?"

"Since I escaped that prison."

"I think she mentioned something about how Yumi and Taro were weird. Was it that bad? They were both asleep when I first met them, and they were only here for a few hours before they left for Lastation."

>"Maybe she should drink a tea made from herbals with a calming effect, that could help a bit. I think I will invite her tonight for a sleepover, the last time it happened I didn't notice anything suspicious."

"I only noticed that cause for this could magical in its source."

"Magical? Can magic invoke nightmares? I never heard about that. But I don't know too much about magic, so I'm not sure. Maybe Rom or Ram know something about this."

>"Aside from that, how do you feel?"

"A little better but I still have problems with moving and breathing, could you take your boobs away from my face and get off from my lap, before I get stiff?"

"Oh, where are you stiff? Let me massage it!"

>"Should I cook something for you?"

"Yes. Please. And, another thing, where did IF go? Did she say where? … Is it the guild?"

"Of course, I'll cook you a delicious lunch, just wait here. About Iffy, she didn't specify it exactly, she said she has a few things to take care of. Guild… I think she mentioned that too, she's a Guild agent after all."


ef6646  No.6036

>>6035

>"Was it that bad?"

"Considering that Yumi was being drugged with powerful aphrodisiacs by entire time she was in that prison, Noire complained a lot from them having sex all over her place by over dozen hours daily which lasted until Yumi got finally bored and let him go. I think it was pretty bad."

"She got better after I gave her few mild body numbing medicines though."

>"Magical? Can magic invoke nightmares? I never heard about that. But I don't know too much about magic, so I'm not sure. Maybe Rom or Ram know something about this."

"Who knows, it's still wild guess until it gets confirmed. At least I know where I should be going now."

>"Oh, where are you stiff? Let me massage it!"

"No thanks, I prefer to massage that place by myself."

>"About Iffy, she didn't specify it exactly, she said she has a few things to take care of. Guild… I think she mentioned that too, she's a Guild agent after all."

"I hope she will have better luck alone in handling that. However, you should prepare space for your next patient. I think that guild supervisor probably won't be too happy about getting punched in face by IF."


9f30d8  No.6037

>>6036

>"Was it that bad?"

"Considering that Yumi was being drugged with powerful aphrodisiacs by entire time she was in that prison, Noire complained a lot from them having sex all over her place by over dozen hours daily which lasted until Yumi got finally bored and let him go. I think it was pretty bad."

"Uh-huh? I didn't really understand that ordeal with the brothers, but now there's something else that I don't know either. What's with all this 'sex' recently?"

"She got better after I gave her few mild body numbing medicines though."

"That's good to know. Is she alright now?"

>"Magical? Can magic invoke nightmares? I never heard about that. But I don't know too much about magic, so I'm not sure. Maybe Rom or Ram know something about this."

"Who knows, it's still wild guess until it gets confirmed. At least I know where I should be going now."

>"Oh, where are you stiff? Let me massage it!"

"No thanks, I prefer to massage that place by myself."

"Boo! You're cruel again."

>"About Iffy, she didn't specify it exactly, she said she has a few things to take care of. Guild… I think she mentioned that too, she's a Guild agent after all."

"I hope she will have better luck alone in handling that. However, you should prepare space for your next patient. I think that guild supervisor probably won't be too happy about getting punched in face by IF."

"No! IF is super strong, nobody can harm her! Usually…"

You watch Compa as she prepares the lunch. In a blink of a second, she serves various foods, everything from delicious maki rolls through udon noodles to tonkatsu.

"The lunch is ready!"

You sit down and start to eat… oh, it's wonderful, how can someone be so good at cooking?

The lunch is interrupted by a doorbell. Compa runs to open the door, it's IF. You quickly stand up and run to the door to check her. Physically, she looks fine, mentally, well she's probably troubled.

"What happened?"

"Uh, nothing, I mean I'll tell it, just let me eat something… Compa, do you have anything?"

"Of course, anything for my Iffy! Actually, I finished preparing the lunch just 10 minutes ago, so it's almost completely fresh!"

"Great."

You walk back to the table to finish your lunch. Looking at IF, she's clearly in a bad mood, she quickly stuffs herself. She's just eating it, probably she didn't even notice how delicious is the food… this sight, it just destroys your appetite – you stop eating, you can't finish your meal like this, so you just sit back and wait for IF to finish.

"Ah, much better. I mean my stomach, not our situation. So, I actually went back to the Guild and spoke with Makoto. While she calmed down a bit, she's still pissed. She wants you fired, she deleted your account from the Guild's system, that explains the connection error. I also got demoted, which means more grunt work for less money."


18c95b  No.6038

>>6037

>"What's with all this 'sex' recently?"

"Don't ask me."

>"That's good to know. Is she alright now?"

"Yes, she was able to finally go home."

>"While she calmed down a bit, she's still pissed. She wants you fired, she deleted your account from the Guild's system, that explains the connection error. I also got demoted, which means more grunt work for less money."

"I thought it would be worse. I think I should either try to register to Guild's system in other nation or just skip it entirely for some time and live from hunting monsters then selling items from their materials."


1e4d17  No.6039

>>6037

"Isn't this abuse of power? Just demoting and removing people like that?"


9f30d8  No.6040

>>6038

>>6039

>"What's with all this 'sex' recently?"

"Don't ask me."

>"That's good to know. Is she alright now?"

"Yes, she was able to finally go home."

"I'm glad to hear that."

>"While she calmed down a bit […]"

"I thought it would be worse. I think I should either try to register to Guild's system in other nation or just skip it entirely for some time and live from hunting monsters then selling items from their materials."

"Good luck with that. With the sheer amount of monsters we have, materials are dirt cheap now. And there's only a single Guild with various branches in the different Nations, so going to a different place won't help much. *sigh*"

"Isn't this abuse of power? Just demoting and removing people like that?"

"Firing a subordinate that who tried to blow her up with a spell, and demoting an other that punched her in the guts hard enough that is almost hospitalized her? I'd rather call it common sense than abuse of power. To be honest, I'm surprised she didn't fire me too."


1e4d17  No.6041

>>6040

"Fair enough. Still, no way will I take my clothes off for some random…"


a611bf  No.6042

>>6040

>"With the sheer amount of monsters we have, materials are dirt cheap now."

"That's unfortunate. I am out of ideas."

>"Firing a subordinate that who tried to blow her up with a spell,"

"That nameless Fire-Ice spell did more damage to me than to her. At least I only need to cast Fire Inferno one more time to master it and then start learning new spell."

>"demoting an other that punched her in the guts hard enough that is almost hospitalized her?"

"…How much damage you gave her?"

>"To be honest, I'm surprised she didn't fire me too."

"I assume she thought it would be just too wasteful to fire you."

>>6041

"…uptight, frustrated cunt."


9f30d8  No.6043

>>6041

>>6042

>"With the sheer amount of monsters we have, materials are dirt cheap now."

"That's unfortunate. I am out of ideas."

"I don't really have more ideas either. Maybe we could check on Chian, maybe she has some work in the factory."

>"Firing a subordinate that who tried to blow her up with a spell,"

"That nameless Fire-Ice spell did more damage to me than to her. At least I only need to cast Fire Inferno one more time to master it and then start learning new spell."

"… You should really learn to use spells properly…"

>"demoting an other that punched her in the guts hard enough that is almost hospitalized her?"

"…How much damage you gave her?"

"I'm not completely sure. She said I almost broke her ribs, but she took an X-ray at the hospital and it looks like she's fine, so maybe she was only exaggerating. Anyhow, she still felt a great pain in her back when I went back."

>"To be honest, I'm surprised she didn't fire me too."

"I assume she thought it would be just too wasteful to fire you."

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I wonder what will happen in the next few days…"

"Fair enough. Still, no way will I take my clothes off for some random… uptight, frustrated cunt."

"Don't talk like that about her, she's a bit stiff, that's right, but… she's usually not this bad. … But now that you mention it, I think she once said that she had a bad experience with some boys when she was still a school student. Hmm."


1e4d17  No.6044

>>6043

"And things just happened to fall into place that I was feeling particularly brave or foolish that time when I saw you get yelled at."


6620e0  No.6045

>>6043

>"Maybe we could check on Chian, maybe she has some work in the factory."

"It could be good as temporary solution, but I don't have any experience in dealing with an kind of machinery though."

>"… You should really learn to use spells properly…"

"Come on now. She had 16 times more HP than me. It's miracle that I actually managed to give her damage."

>Anyhow, she still felt a great pain in her back when I went back."

"So it was a lot of damage even for her."

>"I think she once said that she had a bad experience with some boys when she was still a school student."

"Is it possible for her to be man hater?"


9f30d8  No.6046

>>6044

>>6045

>"Maybe we could check on Chian, maybe she has some work in the factory."

"It could be good as temporary solution, but I don't have any experience in dealing with a kind of machinery though."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be a dream job for me either, but I have no other ideas."

>"… You should really learn to use spells properly…"

"Come on now. She had 16 times more HP than me. It's miracle that I actually managed to give her damage."

"No, it's not what I mean. You should at least deal more damage to the enemy than to yourself. To be honest, if you hurt yourself while casting a spell, you're doing something very wrong."

>"Anyhow, she still felt a great pain in her back when I went back."

"So it was a lot of damage even for her."

"Um, yes, it was all so sudden, I didn't know what to do, I just saw that you were in danger and… yes, maybe I overdid it. Just like with Yumi…"

>"I think she once said that she had a bad experience with some boys when she was still a school student."

"And things just happened to fall into place that I was feeling particularly brave or foolish that time when I saw you get yelled at."

"Maybe I should have told you she's not the type you want to fuck with. But I never thought you'd just walk through that door with the big no entry sign on it…"

"Is it possible for her to be man hater?"

"I don't think… I mean, she's pretty strict with women too, she has no reluctance when it comes to achieving her goals. Even thought she's pretty effective, she's not the most pleasant person to work with, I accept that. Maybe she's just missing some love…"


498290  No.6047

>>6046

>"Yeah, it wouldn't be a dream job for me either, but I have no other ideas."

"What about Basilicom?"

>"No, it's not what I mean. You should at least deal more damage to the enemy than to yourself. To be honest, if you hurt yourself while casting a spell, you're doing something very wrong."

"I think have idea what is going wrong. That spell just have huge blast radius and I can't determine yet at what distance these spells need to merge for casting it safely."

>"Um, yes, it was all so sudden, I didn't know what to do, I just saw that you were in danger and… yes, maybe I overdid it. Just like with Yumi…"

"It's okay. I don't think she would stop in any other case." Gently caress her head.

>"Maybe I should have told you she's not the type you want to fuck with. But I never thought you'd just walk through that door with the big no entry sign on it…"

"Honestly, I didn't saw any sign on door in that moment."

>"Maybe she's just missing some love…"

"I doubt she will find any, if she will stay like this."


9f30d8  No.6048

>>6047

>"Yeah, it wouldn't be a dream job for me either, but I have no other ideas."

"What about Basilicom?"

"They only really deal with paperwork, I don't think that would be ideal for someone like you."

>"No, it's not what I mean. You should at least deal more damage to the enemy than to yourself. To be honest, if you hurt yourself while casting a spell, you're doing something very wrong."

"I think have idea what is going wrong. That spell just have huge blast radius and I can't determine yet at what distance these spells need to merge for casting it safely."

"Then why are you casting it in small, closed spaces?!"

>"Um, yes, it was all so sudden, I didn't know what to do, I just saw that you were in danger and… yes, maybe I overdid it. Just like with Yumi…"

"It's okay. I don't think she would stop in any other case." You gently caress her head.

"Okay, okay, I got it, I should stop being so sentimental after saving your ass, again. But, hmm…"

She looks at Compa. You almost forgot that Compa is here, so you quickly check her out too. She doesn't say anything, but it's clear from her expressions that she wouldn't mind a headpat either.

>"Maybe I should have told you she's not the type you want to fuck with. But I never thought you'd just walk through that door with the big no entry sign on it…"

"Honestly, I didn't saw any sign on door at that moment."

"What, how could?!… Never mind, it's no use arguing about it now."

>"Maybe she's just missing some love…"

"I doubt she will find any, if she will stay like this."

"To be honest, it's a miracle that found so many friends recently. Before I accidentally bumped into Nepko and Compa, I was a Guild agent for years, roaming Gamindustri and completing odd jobs. Go to the Guild, pick a job, go to the Dungeon, complete the quest, go back, collect reward, repeat, all alone. Not because I wanted to do it like this, but every time I teamed up with someone, they couldn't keep up and left me shortly, so after a few unsuccessful tries I gave up and decided to just continue on my own. But with Nepko, it was different… I couldn't tell you exactly what was different, but I'm pretty sure she has a weak spot too, and if you find it, you can tame her."


4fe1d0  No.6049

>>6048

>"They only really deal with paperwork, I don't think that would be ideal for someone like you."

"Never mind it then."

>"Then why are you casting it in small, closed spaces?!"

"I said that it was just reflex. Also any other spell I know probably wouldn't even make scratch on her."

>She doesn't say anything, but it's clear from her expressions that she wouldn't mind a headpat either.

"…You too. Thanks for patching" Gently caress Compa's head too.

>"Not because I wanted to do it like this, but every time I teamed up with someone, they couldn't keep up and left me shortly, so after a few unsuccessful tries I gave up and decided to just continue on my own."

"To be honest, your learning curve as teach is pretty steep. However, I managed to learn and nearly master 2 spells and combine them into chained spell, got coupling skill and discovered two special abilities that way. So it works."

>"But with Nepko, it was different… I couldn't tell you exactly what was different, but I'm pretty sure she has a weak spot too, and if you find it, you can tame her."

"It didn't sound so good. Besides you know what I think about CPUs."


4fe1d0  No.6050

>>6049

Fix to third paragraph

*Thanks for patching me again.


1e4d17  No.6051

>>6048

"Taming a CPU…? I know that Nepgear said that it wasn't her sister who I had the joy of meeting in that prison, but still… I have yet to meet the actual real deal Nepko, so I wouldn't know what you mean."


9f30d8  No.6052

>>6049

>>6050

>>6051

>"They only really deal with paperwork, I don't think that would be ideal for someone like you."

"Never mind it then."

>"Then why are you casting it in small, closed spaces?!"

"I said that it was just reflex. Also, any other spell I know probably wouldn't even make scratch on her."

>She doesn't say anything, but it's clear from her expressions that she wouldn't mind a headpat either.

"…You too. Thanks for patching me again." You gently caress Compa's head too.

"Aww, you're so kind Anon desu~"

>"Not because I wanted to do it like this, but every time I teamed up with someone, they couldn't keep up and left me shortly, so after a few unsuccessful tries I gave up and decided to just continue on my own."

"To be honest, your learning curve as a teach is pretty steep. However, I managed to learn and nearly master 2 spells and combine them into chained spell, got coupling skill and discovered two special abilities that way. So it works."

"Well, most of them gave up before even trying to learn anything. I don't know, did they think that the work of a Guild agent only consists of lying in the bed whole day?"

>"But with Nepko, it was different… I couldn't tell you exactly what was different, but I'm pretty sure she has a weak spot too, and if you find it, you can tame her."

"It didn't sound so good. Besides, you know what I think about CPUs."

"*sigh* I'll have to fix that trait of you, sooner or later."

"Hey, hey, Iffy, what's with the CPUs?" a worried Compa interjects. "Is there a problem?"

"No, Compa, everything is fine, you don't have to worry about it."

"Boo, you're trying to hide something from me again."

"Taming a CPU…? I know that Nepgear said that it wasn't her sister who I had the joy of meeting in that prison, but still… I have yet to meet the actual real deal Nepko, so I wouldn't know what you mean."

"What? … No no no, I meant Makoto, she's the one who requires taming; Nepko can be annoying and random, but she'd never hurt good people and never leave a friend in need. If it's physically possible to tame Makoto, I'm pretty sure Nepko could pull that off too, after all she managed to befriend Blanc and even the cold-hearted Noire."


f94ad3  No.6053

>>6052

>"Well, most of them gave up before even trying to learn anything. I don't know, did they think that the work of a Guild agent only consists of lying in the bed whole day?"

"So they either had unrealistic expectations or were just lazy bums which wanted to have good life without making any effort."

>"If it's physically possible to tame Makoto, I'm pretty sure Nepko could pull that off too, after all she managed to befriend Blanc and even the cold-hearted Noire."

"Too bad, Nepko isn't around right now. Do you think I should just go to Makoto and try apologizing to her, so she could stop being so mad about it?"


1e4d17  No.6054

>>6052

"Well, if Makoto won't accept an apology, maybe finding Nepko to somehow calm her down would be good."


9f30d8  No.6055

>>6053

>>6054

>"Well, most of them gave up before even trying to learn anything. I don't know, did they think that the work of a Guild agent only consists of lying in the bed whole day?"

"So they either had unrealistic expectations or were just lazy bums which wanted to have good life without making any effort."

"Probably. Maybe I was just unlucky with the applicants, or there's something really wrong with the general state of Gamindustri."

>"If it's physically possible to tame Makoto, I'm pretty sure Nepko could pull that off too, after all she managed to befriend Blanc and even the cold-hearted Noire."

"Too bad, Nepko isn't around right now. Do you think I should just go to Makoto and try apologizing to her, so she could stop being so mad about it? Or if she won't accept an apology, maybe finding Nepko to somehow calm her down would be good."

"I'm not sure about Makoto, but finding Nepko would be really good, too bad she's already missing since a week, and we have no idea what happened to her. Other than she probably caught up in the explosion and…"

"Hey, Iffy, stop that! Nepu-nepu promised she'd save Arfoire and come back, so don't say things like that!"

"Listen, Compa, I want Nepko to return but every passing day…"

*Ding-dong* A doorbell interrupts IF.

"Who could be at this time? I'm opening the door." Compa opens the door and a perturbed Histoire enters the room.

"It's an emergency! Compa-san, quickly, you have to come to the Basilicom. Oh, IF-san and Anon-san, you too please come. Something happened with the share energy, then Nepgear collapsed on the floor and now she can't stand up!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! Okay, everyone, let's go!"

You storm to the Basilicom, the staff already awaits you and directs you to the room where Nepgear is lying on a bed. Compa immediately starts to inspect her, while the rest you of watch her.

"It all happened in a flash. Nepgear-san tripped while she was carrying a bunch of papers, then she couldn't get up. At the same time, I detected a huge drop in the power of share energy, it increased a bit since then, but it's still unstable and jitters constantly. I tried to contact the other nations, it looks like they're affected too, albeit not as much as Planeptune. … Compa-san, did you figure out anything?"

"Not really desu~. She's very weak, it looks like she uses almost all of her power to just stay alive."

"There must be some problem with the connection then, the share energy is not that weak. Someone or something must be interfering with it. IF-san, Anon-san, this tool should display the level of share energy, go and try to find the source of the interference, please!"


1e4d17  No.6056

>>6055

"You have a starting point we could begin at? Do you guys have an actual thing where the shares are from?"


2a968d  No.6057

>>6055

"Or if you have any map I could just make wild guess and then go there."

In thoughts "I think I should use that tool to check myself when I will be outside. Just in case."


9f30d8  No.6058

>>6056

>>6057

"You have a starting point we could begin at? Or if you have any map I could just make wild guess and then go there."

"It can be anywhere. I'd say check the prison, but it was completely empty last time we got there, so it's pointless to check that. Maybe we could have a look around the warehouse, or the office where we found the transmission device of G.S., but it's unlikely they'd use the same place again. Of course this is all assuming G.S. has something to do with this at all, we have no evidence, it can be just a coincidence… What usually works is to measure the level, walk a couple of meters, measure it again, check if it increased or decreased and try to find the source based on it."

"Do you guys have an actual thing where the shares are from?"

"It comes from the people's faith, but how it ends up in the CPU's hands, I don't exactly know. The important thing is, normally we should measure a mostly stable signal wherever we are on the land. If there are huge differences between different regions, or if the level changes rapidly, then we have a problem."

You leave the Basilicom and IF turns on the meter.

"Let's see… Share energy reading is… 127.3… No, it's 2.15… Now it changed to 8328.1… And -34.12… Can it be even negative? It's positive again, 843.9. This won't work, let's walk to that intersection over there and check again."

"I think I should use that tool to check myself when IF doesn't look. Just in case," you think while you follow IF to the intersection.

"Let's see again… 792.1… 387.17… 9467.2… 13.67… No, it's no good, we won't figure out anything like this. Anon, do you have any ideas, other than picking a random location from a map?"


e2b20c  No.6059

>>6058

>"Anon, do you have any ideas, other than picking a random location from a map?"

"I have two ideas. First I will use it to check myself and then let's go to Virtua Forest."


9f30d8  No.6060

>>6059

>"Anon, do you have any ideas, other than picking a random location from a map?"

"I have two ideas. First I will use it to check myself and then let's go to Virtua Forest."

"Check yourself? Why? No, are you thinking you're the source of this madness? That's impossible, but here you go check it."

You take the device and you try to measure yourself, but you see the same nonsense readings as before.

"It won't work like this. I think I'll have to make a measurement with a bit farther from you, then we can compare the results, so you just stay here and I'll walk a few blocks away and retry the measurement there, okay?"

"Okay."

You watch IF walk away, she walks about 100 or 200 meters, then she picks up the device. After fiddling with it for a few seconds, she signals you to come, you walk back to her.

"It's the same, it jitters like hell, so the source is not you. Or if it's you, it's so strong that a few hundred meters doesn't matter…"

You walk to Virtua Forest, and measure the levels in front of the gate.

"WHOA! -12938.1… -32942.7… We have a very strong negative power here… but it's still very unstable. I have a gut feeling that if it's here, it's somewhere in the cave, but to get there, we have to defeat the Viral Dogoo horde first. This is going to be a problem, I don't think you're strong enough yet, and I don't want to go there alone either. Do you think we have time to gather our party? At least the members that are currently in Planeptune, the other nations have their problems I think, and in a situation like this, we can't rely on the CPUs either."


059833  No.6061

>>6060

>"Check yourself? Why? No, are you thinking you're the source of this madness? That's impossible, but here you go check it."

"Self-preservation and personal preference to check if worst possible scenario occurs first."

>"WHOA! -12938.1… -32942.7… We have a very strong negative power here… but it's still very unstable. I have a gut feeling that if it's here, it's somewhere in the cave, but to get there, we have to defeat the Viral Dogoo horde first. This is going to be a problem, I don't think you're strong enough yet, and I don't want to go there alone either."

"Whatever thing, person or monster that is causing this, is probably way worse than mere Dogoos including viral ones."

>"Do you think we have time to gather our party? At least the members that are currently in Planeptune, the other nations have their problems I think, and in a situation like this, we can't rely on the CPUs either."

"Not really, but it's only possible course of action unless something can distract Doggos for some time or we can evade them entirely, then somehow destroy source of that negative energy and finally return home without one of us getting mummified afterwards."


1e4d17  No.6062

>>6060

I believe it's better to play it safe and get members, if even, the person who was able to blow down an entire dragon solo, is worried about the viral dogoos.


9f30d8  No.6063

>>6061

>>6062

>"Check yourself? Why? No, are you thinking you're the source of this madness? That's impossible, but here you go check it."

"Self-preservation and personal preference to check if worst possible scenario occurs first."

"…"

>"WHOA! -12938.1… -32942.7… […] I don't want to go there alone either."

"Whatever thing, person or monster that is causing this, is probably way worse than mere Dogoos including viral ones."

"We don't even know how these Viral Dogoos came into existence, it's possible that the source of the viral virus and the share power disruption is the same. We have to be careful."

>"Do you think we have time to gather our party? […]"

"Not really, but it's the only possible course of action unless something can distract the Doggos for some time, or we can evade them entirely, then somehow destroy the source of that negative energy and finally return home without one of us getting mummified afterwards. But since the person who was able to blow down an entire dragon solo, is worried about the Viral Dogoos, I doubt it."

"No, that dragon wasn't that strong. But yeah, you're right, I don't want to risk it, hopefully we won't run out of time. We should also give Histoire a heads up, maybe she can figure out something. Alright, let's see my contacts… I know, here are the number for MAGES., MarvelousAQL and Tekken, you already met them when we first tried to track down G.S., ask them whether they're in Planeptune, and they whether can come here quickly, I'll call Falcom, CyberConnect 2 and Broccoli."

"Alright."

You decide to call Marvy first, then Tekken, and leave MAGES. for last, because… well, you want to leave the most difficult talk last.

So you call MarvelousAQL first.

"Hello, MarvelousAQL, who is it?"

"Um, hello, I'm Anon, we have a problem with IF and Histoire, are you in Planeptune?"

"Yes, do you need a help?"

"Yes, could you please come to the Virtua Forest?"

"Virtua Forest? All right, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Cool. Bye."

One down, two to go.

"Hello, Tekken speaking."

"Hello, I'm Anon, are you in Planeptune? We have a small problem here and…"

"Sorry Anon, I'm in Leanbox, I was practicing with Kuma, when I received the news that something happened with Lady Green Heart, so I have to help Vert now."

"Alright, I understand, maybe next time. Bye."

And finally MAGES..

"Are you ready for a second round of practice, assistant?"

"Um, hello MAGES., that's not why I'm calling you. Are you in Planeptune? Can you go to the Virtua Forest now? I'm here with IF and we have a…"

"Oh, we're doing something in the Viral Dogoo filled forest? They're very strong, but they drop some very rare materials, some of which can be useful for my research. I'll be right there. Loohcs tneve emag noitamina cisum"

"Uh-huh, alright, I mean, thanks."

"*Sigh* She's still weird," you murmur to yourself while you put down the phone. It looks like IF already finished with her talking.

"Only Falcom is available, I hope you were more successful."

"Marvy said she'll be here in 10 minutes, and MAGES. said she'll be right here. Tekken is currently trying to help Vert."

"So we have three extra members. That should be enough, I'll call Histoire while we're waiting for them."

While IF calls Histoire, you check the Dogoos on the field from a safe distance. They look like plain, normal Dogoos, are they really Viral? While you're thinking about this…

"Boo!" A loud voice from the behind startles you. You turn around, fortunately it's just MAGES.

"Hahaha, I didn't think you'd fall for that. So what are we doing here?"

Looks like when I'm out of ideas, I end up writing a wall of text


2229b6  No.6064

>>6063

As long it works, I won't worry about this.

It's finally time for legit first boss battle. I wonder what it will be.

>"Hahaha, I didn't think you'd fall for that."

"Sorry for being extra careful after I nearly got killed by these with near death experience included in this forest.

>"So what are we doing here?"

"Seek and destroy source of major disturbance in share energy which is probably inside of local cave, so CPUs are able go back to work and that I can search for new part-time job after I was blocked from guild job system."

"However, we still need to wait for Marvy and Falcom to come here before going there. It should take them around 20 minutes. Unfortunately I won't be very useful in fight around here."


9f30d8  No.6065

>>6064

>"Hahaha, I didn't think you'd fall for that."

"Sorry for being extra careful after I nearly got killed by these with near death experience included in this forest."

"Near death experience? What happened?"

>"So what are we doing here?"

"Seek and destroy source of major disturbance in share energy which is probably inside of local cave, so CPUs are able go back to work and that I can search for new part-time job after I was blocked from guild job system. However, we still need to wait for Marvy and Falcom to come here before going there. It should take them around 20 minutes. Unfortunately I won't be very useful in fight around here."

"So that's what this fuss is all about. I heard that this place is filled with very strong Viral Dogoos so indeed we should wait for the extra party members. I'm going to prepare my potions for the attack, don't disturb me."

"Okay."

A few minutes later Falcom arrives, the junior adventurer with full of energy, you have to stop her with IF, so she doesn't walk into the Dogoo pack. It turns out she didn't hear about the viral infection in Virtual Forest…

Finally, MarvelousAQL arrives, in a shirt that's way too small, as usual. You wonder how does those boobs don't explode in such a tight wear…

"So, everyone is here. I'll be quick since we don't have much time. There is a disruption in the flow of the Share Energy, Nepgear can't get up from her bed, so we have to do something about this quick. According to our measures, there is a huge negative power source around here, probably in Virtua Forest or in the cave behind it. We have no idea what is it or how it looks like, but recently Virtua Forest is filled with dangerous Viral Dogoos, and who knows what else, so be extra careful and don't wander of. I'd like to avoid fighting as much as possible, it'd just unnecessarily tire us, and we're a small team. Anon, you'll handle the power meter, and this Histoire hologram, she can't be here, but she told me to call her if we find something. Also, try to stay at the center of the group at all times, since you're the one who's not going to fight. Are you ready?"


f48254  No.6066

>>6065

>"Near death experience? What happened?"

"Just saw my entire life recap in HD and some young woman with a long, black hair that laughed like maniac. She was wearing a school uniform full of bloodstains. In her right hand, she was holding a knife which had blood still dipping from it. She tried to stab me with it, but then I woke up."

>"Also, try to stay at the center of the group at all times, since you're the one who's not going to fight. Are you ready?"

"Yes."


1e4d17  No.6067

>>6065

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'll be on the lookout for any sudden attacks and call them out."

I mean we should be good for at the very least watching out for stuff.


9f30d8  No.6068

I'm dead, maybe I'll post something tomorrow


1e4d17  No.6069

>>6068

Belated Merry Christmas, and hopefully a happy New Year, my man


c0df95  No.6070

>>6068

Good luck in new year and don't forget to drink some soda to get better, if you ate way too much.


9f30d8  No.6071

>>6070

Eh, physically I'm fine, I think…

>>6066

>>6067

>"Near death experience? What happened?"

"Just saw my entire life recap in HD and some young woman with a long, black hair that laughed like maniac. She was wearing a school uniform full of bloodstains. In her right hand, she was holding a knife which had blood still dipping from it. She tried to stab me with it, but then I woke up."

"Long, black hair, hmm… I know a few people that matches that description, you will need to give me more details if you want me to help you track down that girl."

>"Also, try to stay at the center of the group at all times, since you're the one who's not going to fight. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be. I'll be on the lookout for any sudden attacks and call them out."

You enter the dungeon. You decide to sneak around the edge, this way you can probably avoid being spotted by the Dogoos. You continue walking util you reach a bridge, which is unfortunately, blocked by a group of Dogoos.

"Anon, how are the readings?"

"Similar to the entrance… maybe the negative power is a bit more powerful here, but the readings are all over the place, so it's a bit hard to tell."

"Then we will have to go through that bridge. Everyone, get ready!"

The group starts to run toward the Dogoos, delivering a surprise attack. These are indeed Viral Dogoos, the one IF is fighting with has 48 721HP, and while IF can deliver a few thousand HP damage per attack, it still takes some time to kill it.

You notice a Dogoo that's charging at Falcom from a direction where she's not looking, you try to warn her with shouting "Hey, Falcom, watch out!" but it's too late.

The Dogoo hits Falcom, she falls on the ground. There's now a hole in the shield around, and looking through that hole you find a Dogoo coming toward you.


1c24a8  No.6072

File: 3e6553727865072⋯.jpg (134.51 KB, 590x900, 59:90, Whirlwind.jpg)

>>6071

>"Long, black hair, hmm… I know a few people that matches that description, you will need to give me more details if you want me to help you track down that girl."

"Unfortunately, that's almost all I saw. She had same age as me or was few years older though."

>There's now a hole in the shield around, and looking through that hole you find a Dogoo coming toward you.

"Fuck off, you bloodthirsty, murderous piece of goo."

Try to cast wind-element spell to blow that dogoo away.


9f30d8  No.6074

>>6072

>"Long, black hair, hmm… I know a few people that matches that description, you will need to give me more details if you want me to help you track down that girl."

"Unfortunately, that's almost all I saw. She had same age as me or was few years older though."

"In that case it looks like even I can't help you."

>There's now a hole in the shield around, and looking through that hole you find a Dogoo coming toward you.

"Fuck off, you bloodthirsty, murderous piece of goo."

>Try to cast wind-element spell to blow that dogoo away.

Um, I don't think Anon learned anything like that. Let's try the Fire Inferno instead…

Having no better option, you cast a spell toward the Dogoo, the Fire Inferno. You successfully hit the Dogoo, and cause… 2 HP damage. This turn of events confuses even the Dogoo, so Falcom has enough time to get up before the Dogoo can attack again.

"Uh, thanks, Anon."

The remaining of the fight goes without problems, your party defeats the Dogoo group. Looks like you levelled up! You also mastered the Fire Inferno spell and you also receive 1/5th of the drop, which means 587 Credits and 1 Expired Dogoo Jelly.

"Something's not right," you hear IF after the fight, "the last time I was here, less than weeks ago, they were much weaker. Something happened that made these Dogoos much stronger. We have to be extra careful, we don't know what awaits us once we enter the cave."

You walk to the cave entrance, IF asks you to measure the Share Energy again.

"Let's see… -54311… -63125… -48985… -55978… The negative energy is certainly stronger here that at the entrance of the forest."

You enter the cave, and arrive in a big hall, but to your great bewilderment, it's empty. You can't find a single monster anywhere.

"What's this? This cave is usually full of monsters, where did they go? This must be a trap, there's no other reason."


4e53c6  No.6075

>>6074

>"In that case it looks like even I can't help you."

"It's okay. I will worry about this, if I manage to meet her somehow."

>"Uh, thanks, Anon."

"Sorry, that it didn't managed to do anything more. Level difference is way bigger than I thought."

>"What's this? This cave is usually full of monsters, where did they go? This must be a trap, there's no other reason."

"It doesn't seem to be case this time…Anyway, why that crystal back there is glowing with eerie dark purple light?" and then use power meter at it.


1e4d17  No.6076

>>6074

"What monsters are usually here?"


a159d6  No.6077

Someone drank too much alcohol tonight, eh?


9f30d8  No.6078

>>6075

>>6076

>"In that case it looks like even I can't help you."

"It's okay. I will worry about this, if I manage to meet her somehow."

>"Uh, thanks, Anon."

"Sorry, that it didn't manage to do anything more. Level difference is way bigger than I thought."

"No, you managed to stop the attack until I could get up. Who knows what would happen if you're not here."

>"What's this? This cave is usually full of monsters, where did they go? This must be a trap, there's no other reason."

"It doesn't seem to be case this time… What monsters are usually here?"

"Clydes, Contracted Angels, Tarantulas, Vermins. There was once a Guard Vermin here, we defeated it, I don't know whether another one managed to pop up here or not."

"Anyway, why that crystal back there is glowing with eerie dark purple light?"

"It's odd, I don't think it was… hey, wait! Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to use the power meter on it."

"Uh, okay, but please be careful."

You walk to the crystal and measure the Share Energy. -928320… -6247921… *POOF*

"W-What happened?!" IF shouts.

"I-It exploded… the power meter exploded… it's useless now, but I'm pretty sure this is the source, it displayed -6 million something before it exploded."

"What could this be? Let's call Histoire, maybe she knows something."

You press the call button on the hologram device, and a few moments later, a small hologram of Histoire appears.

"Hello, IF-san, Anon-san… Oh, and it looks like MAGES.-san, Falcom-san and MarvelousAQL-san is also there. Did you figure out something?"

"Hello, Histoire, we found this crystal like object, and it looks like this is a major negative Share Energy source. Unfortunately the meter you gave me broke when we tried to measure it."

"Hmm, let's see. I'm pretty sure I've seen something like this before, hmm… Oh, perhaps, don't tell me! I'm not completely sure, this is just a conjecture, but it's possible that this is an Anti-Crystal."

"Anti-Crystal? What is that?"

"There's no definite description of it, it's only mentioned in some ancient tomes. It might be a myth, but it's rumored that it's possible to crystallize the Share Energy, forming Share Crystals. Anti-Crystal is the anti pair of this, it contains negative Energy. That's all I know about it, as I mentioned this is according to some old tales, it can be a fabrication, I can investigate this topic more in-depth, but it'll take 3 days."

>>6077

Nope, I'm just slow as usual.


a159d6  No.6079

>>6078

>"No, you managed to stop the attack until I could get up. Who knows what would happen if you're not here."

"I prefer to not even think about this."

>"That's all I know about it, as I mentioned this is according to some old tales, it can be a fabrication,"

"Power meter showed up over -6 million when I scanned that crystal before it exploded, so I am completely sure it isn't fabrication."

>"I can investigate this topic more in-depth, but it'll take 3 days."

"Is there anything else which can be done about this right now?"


1e4d17  No.6080

>>6078

"Three days… I see. Hey IF, is there something else in this cave? What do you think we should do? I'd like to investigate further if possible."


9f30d8  No.6081

>>6079

>>6080

>"No, you managed to stop the attack until I could get up. Who knows what would happen if you're not here."

"I prefer to not even think about this."

>"That's all I know about it, as I mentioned this is according to some old tales, it can be a fabrication,"

"Power meter showed up over -6 million when I scanned that crystal before it exploded, so I am completely sure it isn't fabrication."

"Well, that crystal in front of you is clearly not a fabrication, but the tale I just told you can be. It's possible that this isn't an Anti-Crystal at all, it can be something else with similar characteristics."

>"I can investigate this topic more in-depth, but it'll take 3 days."

"Three days… I see. Is there anything else which can be done about this right now?"

"Something have to be done about this quick, since Nepgear-san still can't get up, and as I hear, it affects the CPUs of the other nations too. Unfortunately, I told you everything I know about Anti-Crystals."

"*Sigh* Hey IF, is there something else in this cave? What do you think we should do? I'd like to investigate further if possible."

"Investigate, how? This is the only object in the cave, other than rocks and mushrooms. Even Histoire hardly knows anything about this stuff. Do you wanna wait three days and hope Nepgear survives that long? I say just destroy this damned thing."

"No, please wait, IF-san," Histoire responds. "If it's really an Anti-Crystal, then it's structure is probably similar to a Share Crystal. It's inadvisable to destroy it, as is would impede our ability to examine it or reverse engineering its manufacture process. Plus we have no information what would happen if you try to destroy it, it might explode or something even worse could happen."

"I understand it, but will Nepgear survive it? I don't want to lose another friend!"

"I understand your concern, but…"

"Hey, stop it Histy!" A worried Compa suddenly pops up on the hologram, next to Histoire. "Please, do something Iffy, Anon! Nepgear is in a really bad shape now."


a4774a  No.6082

>>6081

"*Sigh* I don't think there is any time left for anything else, but to take small part of that crystal so it could be taken for research and then just to destroy the rest."

Try to use your dagger to chip away small piece of it, in place where it seems to be weakest. Then hide it in your inventory.


9f30d8  No.6083

>>6082

"*Sigh* I don't think there is any time left for anything else, but to take small part of that crystal so it could be taken for research and then just to destroy the rest."

You pick up your dagger, and after inspecting the crystal for a while, you decide to cut off one small part of it. *Click* you hear a high-pitched sound as a small portion of the crystal breaks off. A small amount of purple dusts emerges.

"What's this?"

"It looks like some dust or smoke… but it stopped."

"Cool, then just destroy this damned thing. Too bad Blanc isn't here with her large hammer."

"Leave it to me!" "Marvy?!" "Don't worry, I'll blow this thing up, just step back."

You walk away, she picks up a small round objects, places it next to the crystal, then she runs away too. A few seconds later an explosion destroys the crystal.

"So flash bombs are not the only bombs you carry around?"

"Yes. It's the best if I don't have to use them, but I'm prepared for anything."

"Anyway, I think it's time to leave before the monsters reappear again…"

Just as IF finishes her sentence, the grounds starts to shake.

"What the hell is this?"

Suddenly you're surrounded by dragons, from small Clydes to big Ancient Dragons everywhere. Unfortunately a pair of dragons just block the exit of the cave.

"I don't know what happened, but we will have to fight our way out."

You end up in the middle of the group again as they fight the monsters, but they seem overwhelmed, they can just barely keep up with the monsters.

"This is bad, can you do something, Anon? At least you should try to do something with the small fishes, those Clydes are 'only' level 21."


d7e5d9  No.6084

>>6083

>"This is bad, can you do something, Anon? At least you should try to do something with the small fishes, those Clydes are 'only' level 21."

"Sure thing." Cast Fire-Ice spell, but try to get all Clydes in blast by making spells connect directly behind them.


9f30d8  No.6085

>>6084

>"This is bad, can you do something, Anon? At least you should try to do something with the small fishes, those Clydes are 'only' level 21."

"Sure thing."

You try to cast your two spells, Icicle Darts and Fire Inferno, in way they will only connect behind the Clydes. It doesn't work out completely as planned, as it blows up in front of the Clydes, but at least you're not hurt in the detonation.

"Um, I got some of that spell too… but it looks like it distracts the enemy, so keep going."

You repeat the attack, this time you aim better, and manage to create a detonation just behind a Clyde. It's enough to kill that Clyde, and wound the nearby ones. You try to repeat this, but you notice that you're out of SP.

* Basic Stats

Level: 15

HP: 125/125

SP: 0/70

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire Inferno: shoot a big fire ball. SP: 15, hit count: 1

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 13

MAGES.: 1

Falcom: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 2029

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Expired Dogoo Jelly×1, Messy Cloth×3, Nice Cloth×4.

Healing Grass×3: restores 100 HP

SP Charger×3: restores 25% SP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

¯\_(ツ)_/¯


1e4d17  No.6086

>>6085

Well, time to pop all 3 SP Chargers and spam more spells.


20342c  No.6087

>>6085

Cast it one more time, then switch to bow and finish all Clyde remnants.


1e4d17  No.6088

>>6086

Ya know what, let's just drink an SP charger enough to cast one more before going bow, just to have a middle ground


9f30d8  No.6089

>>6087

>>6088

You drink one SP Charger, restoring 17.5 SP… Eh, just round it to 18 SP.

You repeat your last spell, this time it detonates between two Clydes. Not as good as before, but it looks like you're getting the hang of it.

Since you're out of SP again (and at 123/125 HP due to your spec ability), you pick up the bow and start shooting at the Clydes. Since you're safe from enemy attacks in the middle of group, you can shoot at the Clydes without problems, or so you think. Suddenly a Skeleton jumps over the head of MAGES. and lands right on you. MAGES. quickly eliminates it with a magic spell, but the spell slightly hit you too, overall you receive the rolled amount of damage.

You continue shooting the Clydes, while the rest of the team defeat most of the monsters.

"Hey, I managed to unblock the exit. Let's go!"

You don't have time to deal with all the drops, you just pick up an Ancient Dragon Thorn while you run toward the exit. You don't notice that you leveled up again.

"Hah, finally out… what's this?"

You look around, there's like a hundred times more Dogoos than when you entered the cave. There's no way you will be able to sneak around them.

"Sigh, we will have to fight even more. The good news is that this time it looks like only a few of them are actually viral, most of them are weak Dogoos around level 10. However, in such a great number, they're still overwhelming."


1e4d17  No.6090

>>6089

"Maybe an Apocalypse Inferno for taking care of the small ones?"


c4face  No.6091

>>6089

"If I will attempt casting Fire version of Darts spell would it work? If yes, then I have answer how to handle them."


9f30d8  No.6092

>>6090

>>6091

"Maybe an Apocalypse Inferno for taking care of the small ones?"

"Okay, let's try it."

You execute the coupling skill, you successfully kill 15 Dogoos with it… but there are sill hundreds remaining.

"If I will attempt casting Fire version of Darts spell would it work? If yes, then I have the answer how to handle them."

"I have a bad feeling about it… but try it, I doubt it could make things worse."

"Come on, trust me, it'll work."

You try to combine the heat of the Fire Inferno skill with the darts of the Icicle Darts skill. You charge yourself then release the spell. You manage to shoot a bunch of fire balls, but they only travel a few centimeters before they collapse and turn into a lava like river on the ground. It also cost you 30 HP, bringing you to 93/125 HP, since you're out of SP.

The Dogoos sensed something. They stopped their attack, after looking briefly at the lava, they run away. You almost start to celebrate your victory when you notice that all the Dogoos are now concentrated in a small space.

"What the hell?"

A sudden flash blinds you, when you can open your eyes again the Dogoos are gone, instead there's a huge Giant Dogoo in front of you. And by giant I really mean in, it's at least 10 meters tall, even a single tooth of this beast is bigger than you.

"I have seen a few Giant Dogoos before, but this is the biggest I've ever seen. And it looks strong too."

And the Dogoo begins its attack. It opens its mouth and a tsunami of blue goo emerges from it. Even though the people in front of you break the goo wave, you still receive some of it, costing you 53 HP damage, leaving you with 40/125 HP. The rest of the team is also affected, they have about 50% HP left and they're too starting to get tired.


ff8c92  No.6093

>>6092

"…I am just glad it's one now. Even if it's a fucking gargantuan one."

Use one Healing Grass, drink all SP Chargers then try to cast two Fire-Ice spells and merge them at same time to destroy that Kaiju Dogoo.


9f30d8  No.6094

>>6093

Nobody noticed that after level up I forgot to update the max SP and HP…

"…I am just glad it's one now. Even if it's a fucking gargantuan one."

"You have weird tastes…"

You eat a Healing Grass and two SP Chargers, this brings you to 140/140 HP and 40/80 SP.

You fire the two Fire-Ice spells in quick succession. First time nothing interesting happens, the Dogoo receives the rolled amount of damage. The second time however you crit and the Dogoo receives a huge shower consisting of ice darts and fireballs, combined with a slight earthquake. The Dogoo receives 398 HP of damage (still nothing compared to its total 235 531 HP, though), while you discovered a new spell! It would have cost you 200 SP, but since you only had 20/80 SP after the first attack, you end up with 0/80 SP and -40/140 HP. You're KOd.

MAGES. quickly steps in to revive you, first you see little green stars above your head, then they descend and upon touching your body, you feel your HP being regenerated. A few seconds later you can stand up with 70/140 HP.

"Thanks MAG… Hey, watch out!" You try to warn her of an upcoming attack, but it's too late, she receives huge damage as the Dogoo slaps her with its huge tongue. MAGES. is KOd.

Fortunately Marvy can revive her, without falling in the same trap, but it's obvious that the team is getting tired, and that Dogoo monster still has 183 547/235 531 HP.


9f30d8  No.6095

Dice rollRolled 2 + 10 (1d20)

>>6094

And I forgot to set up the roll…


1e4d17  No.6096

>>6094

"How the hell is this thing so tanky… I'm running low on ideas that doesn't include me basically using blood magic…"


642b42  No.6097

>>6094

Continue to use only bow now, also ask MAGES if she could cast teleport everyone out there, when battle would become impossible to win.


9f30d8  No.6098

>>6096

>>6097

"How the hell is this thing so tanky… I'm running low on ideas that doesn't include me basically using blood magic…"

"This is a fucking Huge Dogoo, what did you expect?! Hey, watch out!"

You can barely dodge the Dogoos last attack, you pick up your bow and start shooting at it, but you can't deliver any significant damage.

"Hey, MAGES., could you somehow teleport us out of here? This battle can become impossible to win any second."

"Teleport, hmm., I didn't do anything like that. Maybe if I could get my hands on a microwave and…"

"This is bad," IF begins to talk to you, "we won't be able to keep up with this monster. Listen Anon, we try to distract this Dogoo, you run to the exit of the Dungeon and try to get some help to defeat this thing. Or at least to collect our remains if we fail…"


7ab679  No.6099

>>6098

"Alright. I will run straight to Basilicom, but you don't have to be so dramatic. You all should just go back to the cave and hide somewhere where number of monsters is still thin. That Dogoo is way too big to fit through entrance. I just hope it won't just pursue me, when you will do that."


1e4d17  No.6100

>>6098

Is our phone signal good right now? If so lets make a call.


9f30d8  No.6101

>>6099

"Alright. I will run straight to Basilicom, but you don't have to be so dramatic. You all should just go back to the cave and hide somewhere where number of monsters is still thin. That Dogoo is way too big to fit through entrance. I just hope it won't just pursue me, when you will do that."

"Whatever, just go, there's the opening!"

The other team members form a line in front of the Giant Dogoo, so you can really escape the battle and leave the dungeon. It looks like every Dogoo in the vicinity converted into that big one.

You run, and run and run, right to the Basilicom, ignoring all the staff, to the room where Histoire was with Nepgear. You didn't expect that Compa will be checking Nepgear, who's currently topless…

"DID THEY TEACH YOU TO KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFORE ENTERING!?"

"I-I'm s-sorry, but this is an emergency! IF and the others are in trouble!"

"Trouble? What? Where?"

"A Giant Dogoo. At the Virtua Forest."

In a blink of a second, Nepgear picks up her shirt and transforms. You can see the rage in her eye as she says "Let's go." She grabs your arm and flies through the window. You can hear a "hey, wait!" from the room, but she keeps flying, just to change back in a few seconds. Back in her human form, you both fall to the ground. Fortunately the grass around the Basilicom is pretty soft…

"Are you all right? Don't move, I'm coming!" Compa shouts from the window.

"What's this, what happened…" Nepgear starts to wonder. "Hey, Anon, something's wrong with the Share Energy, I can feel it disappearing near you. What's this? Were you the one behind this whole Share Power fiasco, and now you lured my friends into a trap!? Answer me!"


9f30d8  No.6102

>>6100

Um, sorry, too late


1e4d17  No.6103

>>6101

Check inventory, didnt we chip off a piece of that stone?

>>6102

Its ok


42d80a  No.6104

>>6101

>"What's this? Were you the one behind this whole Share Power fiasco, and now you lured my friends into a trap!? Answer me."

"It's probably dust from giant Anti Crystal which had over 6.000.000 negative share energy charge before it got destroyed by Marvy's bomb, which was a thing that put you in critical condition and made the rest of CPUs sick. I only took it with me to give it to Histy when we all came back."

"Unfortunately, horde of monsters appeared after it just got destroyed, then we were forced to fight our way out from cave, then outside there was giant horde of Dogoos. During our fight against them to finally leave that viral monster infested forest, they all merged into 10 metres high Kaiju Dogoo, which has almost 250.000 HP."

"Now, excuse me but I will now go to leave that dust here, so we can go to Virtua Forest."


9f30d8  No.6105

>>6103

>>6104

>"What's this? Were you the one behind this whole Share Power fiasco, and now you lured my friends into a trap!? Answer me."

"It's probably dust from giant Anti Crystal which had over 6.000.000 negative share energy charge before it got destroyed by Marvy's bomb, which was a thing that put you in critical condition and made the rest of CPUs sick." You briefly open your inventory and check that you still have the crystal fragment. "I only took it with me to give it to Histy when we all came back. Unfortunately, horde of monsters appeared after it just got destroyed, then we were forced to fight our way out from cave, then outside there was giant horde of Dogoos. During our fight against them to finally leave that viral monster infested forest, they all merged into 10 metres high Kaiju Dogoo, which has almost 250.000 HP. Now, excuse me but I will now go to leave that dust here, so we can go to Virtua Forest."

"You could have at least warned me about that dust."

"Sorry, but you were so fast…"

"Listen, we don't have time for this, I'm going to Virtua Forest, you figure out something with Compa and Histoire, so I don't die if I go too close to you. Now bye."

She starts to run away, after running a good 50 meters, she stops to transform then flies away, about the same time Compa finally appears in front of the Basilicom's entrance.

"Heh, hey, wait, you both!" She shouts, breathing hard from running all the way down. "Ah, did she ran away? I could't finish her examination, and even if it's an emergency, it's still dangerous to just storm off like this. We should go after her, she could hardly move not long ago, and she still randomly transforms back, I don't think she'll be able to save the others alone."


60c379  No.6106

>>6105

"I need to give that anti-crystal dust to Histy first and then check my status before going back there."


1e4d17  No.6107

>>6105

"Where's Histoire, Compa? I need to show her something before we hurry there haphazardly."


9f30d8  No.6108

>>6106

>>6107

"Where's Histoire, Compa? I need to give that anti-crystal dust to Histy first and then check my status before we hurry there haphazardly."

"She's in the Basilicom, in the same room where we were before. But please hurry Anon, I'm worried about the others…"

"Alright, just a minute."

You run back to the Basilicom, back to the same room. Histoire is indeed here – was she here just a minute ago? You were so obsessed with finding Compa and Nepgear that you didn't notice her.

"Welcome, Anon-san. Could you tell me what is this commotion? It looks like the Share Energy recovered a bit, but it still fluctuates… Nepgear-san still can't maintain her HDD form for a prolonged time. She shouldn't fight in a state like this."


4b50b9  No.6109

>>6108

>Could you tell me what is this commotion?

"After we escaped from cave from monster ambush, which appeared just by destroying anti-crystal. We needed to break through giant horde of dogoos to finally go out from that forest. I tried to cast Fire version of Dart spell, but it created small magma river instead. It unfortunately managed to make all dogoos in forest freaked out and they all merged into one Giant Dogoo, which is so damn big in size and amount of HP that I called it Kaiju Dogoo instead. I was ordered to run away and bring any aid to fight that Dogoo off."

"Please, take this fragment of Anti-Crystal to research. Now excuse me, but I need to prepare for going back to that Viral Forest, so I can get back to solving my job problem."

Open your status and if current HP is less than 50% of max, drink one Healing grass.


1e4d17  No.6110

>>6108

"A gigantic dogoo with nearly a quarter million health is currently ravaging IF and crew. I am powerless and useless against it, and everyone else is struggling."


9f30d8  No.6112

>>6109

>>6110

"After we escaped from cave from monster ambush, which appeared just by destroying anti-crystal. We needed to break through giant horde of Dogoos to finally go out from that forest. I tried to cast Fire version of Dart spell, but it created small magma river instead. It unfortunately managed to make all Dogoos in forest freaked out, and they all merged into one Giant Dogoo, which is so damn big in size and amount of HP that I called it Kaiju Dogoo instead. It has nearly a quarter million health is currently ravaging IF and crew. I am powerless and useless against it, and everyone else is struggling. I was ordered to run away and bring any aid to fight that Dogoo off. Please, take this fragment of Anti-Crystal to research. Now excuse me, but I need to prepare for going back to that Viral Forest, so I can get back to solving my job problem."

"A Dogoo so powerful, that even a team of IF, MarvelousAQL, MAGES. and Tekken can't deal with it. It's a worrying development… and the worst of it, unlike with Arfoire, I have no idea who's behind it. Thank you for the Anti-Crystal, I'll examine it, but I think I'll have to keep it away from Nepgear, it would probably have a bad effect on her. I see you're eager to go back to the Virtua Forest, but think about it. You're only level 16 now, if even IF can't deal with it, what are you going to do, how do you want to defeat that monster? It's impossible. Instead, I'll put my faith into Nepgear, and you should do the same. Ask Compa to do the same too. With that extra faith, she might be able to defeat that monster."

>Open your status and if current HP is less than 50% of max, drink one Healing grass.

Currently: 75/140 HP, 5/80 SP. No need for Healing Grass.


6198a5  No.6113

>>6112

>"Thank you for the Anti-Crystal, I'll examine it, but I think I'll have to keep it away from Nepgear, it would probably have a bad effect on her."

"Just that small part of anti-crystal hidden in my inventory was strong enough to break her transformation. She noticed that something was wrong with share energy around me and if I did handle it poorly like guild shitshow at morning, I don't think I would be able to deliver it."

>"I see you're eager to go back to the Virtua Forest, but think about it. You're only level 16 now, if even IF can't deal with it, what are you going to do, how do you want to defeat that monster? It's impossible."

"That's why I intended to go back there. Even if I can't do anything against that monster, it would give massive level boost after it's defeated."

>"Instead, I'll put my faith into Nepgear, and you should do the same. Ask Compa to do the same too. With that extra faith, she might be able to defeat that monster."

"Honestly, I never had too much of it, but fine."


9f30d8  No.6114

>>6113

>"Thank you for the Anti-Crystal, I'll examine it, but I think I'll have to keep it away from Nepgear, it would probably have a bad effect on her."

"Just that small part of anti-crystal hidden in my inventory was strong enough to break her transformation. She noticed that something was wrong with share energy around me and if I did handle it poorly like guild shitshow at morning, I don't think I would be able to deliver it."

"Did something happen at the Guild?"

>"I see you're eager to go back to the Virtua Forest, but think about it. You're only level 16 now, if even IF can't deal with it, what are you going to do, how do you want to defeat that monster? It's impossible."

"That's why I intended to go back there. Even if I can't do anything against that monster, it would give massive level boost after it's defeated."

"You won't get any level boost if you die, and it doesn't help much if you just watch it from the distance. Plus Nepgear went flying there, right? Knowing her, the fight will be already over, in one way or another, when you get there."

>"Instead, I'll put my faith into Nepgear, and you should do the same. Ask Compa to do the same too. With that extra faith, she might be able to defeat that monster."

"Honestly, I never had too much of it, but fine."

"Then follow me, and let's find Compa. She's still outside, right?"

You leave the room and walk back to the Basilicom's entrance. Compa was here just a minute ago, but it looks like she went away.

"She's not he… hmm, what's that? A car?"

You spot a car in the distance, which is very similar to the one you rode with Compa when they knocked out IF with that drug… As it comes closer, the similarity becomes apparent, and a few minutes later the car pulls up next to the Basilicom, and Compa jumps out of it.

"Hello, Anon, let's go. Oh, Histy, shall I give you a lift too?"

"Thank you for the proposal, but I think it's too late, Nepgear will reach the dungeon any minute now, where she will fight a very strong enemy, all we can do now is to put our faith in Nepgear and pray for her."

"Put our faith into… I know, just like last time with Nep-nep, right? If all of us put our faith into Nepgear, it'll be alright! Come on, Anon, you can do this too!"


f70143  No.6115

>>6114

>"Did something happen at the Guild?"

"I walked into certain corridor, which had door to with written 'No Entry' on it, but I didn't noticed that. Unfortunately, that was how I met certain guild supervisor called Makoto. I handled it so badly that it ended up with her trying to kill me by nailing me to wall with her pike, destroyed door, IF being demoted for punching her in stomach so hard that she ended up with broken ribs and my guild account being deleted from system. Really crappy way to start new week, if you ask me."

>"You won't get any level boost if you die, and it doesn't help much if you just watch it from the distance. Plus Nepgear went flying there, right? Knowing her, the fight will be already over, in one way or another, when you get there."

"Friendly reminder that I still have a bow. Also someone will need to take rest of people to safety and I don't think that Nepgear is capable to lifting 4 people back to the city at her condition."

>"Put our faith into… I know, just like last time with Nep-nep, right? If all of us put our faith into Nepgear, it'll be alright! Come on, Anon, you can do this too!"

"I think we should still go there anyway for rest of girls there. Besides, they wouldn't get offended by getting extra items, first aid or getting lift back to the city."


1e4d17  No.6116

>>6114

"Alright, let's … put our faith into Nepgear…"


9f30d8  No.6117

>>6115

>>6116

>"Did something happen at the Guild?"

"I walked into certain corridor, which had door to with written 'No Entry' on it, but I didn't notice that. Unfortunately, that was how I met certain guild supervisor called Makoto. I handled it so badly that it ended up with her trying to kill me by nailing me to wall with her pike, destroyed door, IF being demoted for punching her in stomach so hard that she ended up with broken ribs and my guild account being deleted from system. Really crappy way to start new week, if you ask me."

"Oh, I-I… I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. Originally the Guild was under the supervision of the CPUs, but for a long time CPUs only cared about fighting each other, so the Guild became an autonomous entity, and we have problems with them. They sometimes think they're above the CPUs, and they can do whatever they want. We will have to do something with it, but currently there's simply too many things to do…"

>"You won't get any level boost if you die, and it doesn't help much if you just watch it from the distance. Plus Nepgear went flying there, right? Knowing her, the fight will be already over, in one way or another, when you get there."

"Friendly reminder that I still have a bow. Also, someone will need to take rest of people to safety and I don't think that Nepgear is capable to lifting 4 people back to the city at her condition."

"Alright, if you insist, but don't blame me if anything goes wrong."

There goes my attempts to somehow convince Anon of being a bit less trustful of CPUs

One of the Anons actually wants to do that, but not the other

Actually, I think I usually go with the Anon who writes the wall of texts, just because he says more things and the other Anon seems insignificant compared to that

So I should listen to the other Anon every now and then, right?

I'd still bad for ignoring one of you

I'm probably just overanalyzing things again

This concludes the report from wrecked my life, see you tomorrow, hopefully I'll figure out something until then


1e4d17  No.6118

>>6117

I've somewhat lived in a religious environment, so that's why. As for my amounts of response, due to the walls of text/work/running my own campaign/my own excuses, it's getting difficult to get a read on what's happening. If there's a contest between the answers, just roll a die and go with it, that's how I'll do it.

"So the guild used to be under the CPUs, but due to… reasons, they became autonomous. I thought they were under the CPUs in the first place."


7534bd  No.6119

>>6117

I am fine with roll of dice, if differences between us are too big. I just have completely fucked sleep time, so I usually end up with writing way too much in middle of night.

>"We will have to do something with it, but currently there's simply too many things to do…"

"That's unfortunate. I think starting with remaking entire "terms and conditions" book from scratch, wouldn't be bad idea. It's so thick, that it could be used as viable blunt weapon. Honestly, I could help in this too, especially I have much free time now."

>"Alright, if you insist, but don't blame me if anything goes wrong."

"Don't worry, I won't."


9f30d8  No.6120

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d2)

>>6118

>>6119

>I've somewhat lived in a religious environment

I kinda did that too, ended up as a devout atheist. Shit happens

>"We will have to do something with it, but currently there's simply too many things to do…"

"So the guild used to be under the CPUs, but due to… reasons, they became autonomous. I thought they were under the CPUs in the first place. I think starting with remaking entire 'terms and conditions' book from scratch, wouldn't be bad idea. It's so thick, that it could be used as viable blunt weapon. Honestly, I could help in this too, especially I have much free time now."

"To be honest, some old books describing their internal processes are our least concern now. We will have to gain the control back before we can do anything."

>"Alright, if you insist, but don't blame me if anything goes wrong."

"Don't worry, I won't."

roll, 1=pray, 2=go there


9f30d8  No.6121

>>6120

"Alright, let's … put our faith into Nepgear…"

"Just think about putting your faith into Nepgear, to help her resolve the situation, that ought to be enough."

You don't exactly know what to do, you just try what Compa says… a few seconds later you feel some kind of warmth, that slowly moves up your body and leaves it… huh? You never felt anything like that. It's weird… but somehow it also fills you with happiness, even though you have no rational reason for it. You stay in this state for a few minutes, until Compa's phone rings.

"Hello, it's Compa. Hi, Ge-ge… Alright, I'll be there in an iffy! I mean, jiffy." She hangs up the phone. "It looks like she successfully defeated the Dogoo. She said just as she was about to start fighting, she felt a higher than usual amount of Share Energy, so it was a breeze. Unfortunately, it looks like the others need some kind of attending, so I'll head there. Should I give you a lift?"

"I think I'll try and analyze that Crystal," Histoire responds, "this is a good opportunity, I don't think I can do it while Nepgear is nearby."

"And you Anon?"


1e4d17  No.6122

>>6121

If only praying IRL was this instantly effective nowadays

"I'll go with Compa. I want to see how IF and the others are currently."


029e24  No.6123

>>6120

>>6121

>"To be honest, some old books describing their internal processes are our least concern now. We will have to gain the control back before we can do anything."

"I suppose you're right, but it still sucks that I can't replenish my recovery item stock easily."

>"this is a good opportunity, I don't think I can do it while Nepgear is nearby."

"It probably won't be too long until we return, so good luck."


9f30d8  No.6124

>>6122

Generally Gamindustri is still a better place than the earth…

>>6123

>"To be honest, some old books describing their internal processes are our least concern now. We will have to gain the control back before we can do anything."

"I suppose you're right, but it still sucks that I can't replenish my recovery item stock easily."

>"this is a good opportunity, I don't think I can do it while Nepgear is nearby."

"It probably won't be too long until we return, so good luck."

"Yes. Unfortunately that means our little chat will end here. See you again."

>"And you Anon?"

"I'll go with Compa. I want to see how IF and the others are currently."

"Cool, then get in the car, we don't have time to waste!"

You sit in the car and have some idle chat with Compa while she drives to Virtua Forest. Getting there with a car is much faster than walking, it's no surprise.

When you arrive at the dungeon, you find small blue blobs scattered around the place, fortunately they're no longer dogoos, they're probably just the remains of the big Dogoo. In the middle of the field you find Nepgear and the other. She transformed back and it looks like she tries to at least somehow comfort the others, other than IF they're in a pretty rough shape. It's not like IF is in a great shape, but at least she's still standing and she tries to tend to the others.

"Nepgear! Iffy! We're here!" Compa shouts to them.

"Come on, quick! I managed to defeat the Dogoo, but they were already injured when I got here."

"Leave it to me, I'll bandage everyone, but I can only do it one-by-one, so who should I start with? Maybe with Falcom, it looks like she has the worst injuries. Let's do this!"

Compa goes next to Falcom, and in a blink of the eye, she removes her clothes.

"H-Hey, Compa, I-I know that's what you do, b-but there's a guy just next to me."

"This is a medical treatment, no need to be shy. Plus I still can't bandage you with your clothes on!"

"I guess some things never change," IF remarks, while she embraces you, "thanks for the help, we were really owerpowered by that Dogoo, Nepgear showed up in the last second. She was glowing, and very angry, I've never seen her like that… but whatever was with her, it helped, she defeated that monster in a few hits."


25b85e  No.6125

>>6124

Honestly, it isn't that difficult to accomplish that.

>"(…)She was glowing, and very angry, I've never seen her like that… but whatever was with her, it helped, she defeated that monster in a few hits."

Hug her back.

In a low voice so nobody else hears it "I think that's because I prayed for few minutes. A huge amount of energy left my body when I did that. That aside should I give you treatment myself or leave it to Compa?"


1e4d17  No.6126

>>6124

"I'm so glad to see you safe. I'd like to think the prayer I did towards Nepgear helped…"


9f30d8  No.6127

>>6125

>>6126

"I'm so glad to see you safe." You hug her back, and continue in a low voice. "I'd like to think the prayer I did towards Nepgear helped… A huge amount of energy left my body when I did that. That aside should I give you treatment myself or leave it to Compa?"

"Nah, Compa looks as energetic as ever, you'd be just in the way. Instead help me persuade her that I'm fine and there's no need to turn me into a bandage mummy again…"

"Hm, did you say something, Iffy?"

"N-No, nothing at all! *sigh* Anyway, back to the topic… now that you mention it, the glow was similar to how the weapons glowed at Celestia. Maybe something similar happened with Nepko? But then where she is? There's no way she lost with so much power!"


972550  No.6128

>>6127

>"Maybe something similar happened with Nepko? But then where she is? There's no way she lost with so much power!"

"Maybe, she is falling down from Celestia same way as did these rainbow fragments over entire south-west Planeptune, which I saw mentioned in TV few days ago. If there was anything made from rainbows in that place."


1e4d17  No.6129

>>6127

"Maybe we should discuss this further once we're all safely out of the cave."


f188c5  No.6130

>>6129

*forest


9f30d8  No.6131

>>6128

>>6129

"Maybe, she is just falling down from Celestia same way as did these rainbow fragments over entire south-west Planeptune, which I saw mentioned in TV few days ago. If there was anything made from rainbows in that place. But maybe we should discuss this further once we're all safely out of the forest."

"Falling… it doesn't take a week to fall from such place, we walked there on foot… But yeah, you're right, let's take care of this Dungeon first."

While you talked, Compa already finished with Falcom and MAGES., MarvelousAQL is next. As she removes her shirt, the squeezed together boobs almost explode, now they look even bigger than before as they jiggle. IF, who up to now had no problem with the situation, starts to look at you with fiery eyes.

"W-What's the problem?"

"Take your eyes off her."

"It was just a peek, I thought you were happy with that."

"Yeah, except if person in question is a huge titty monster."


f188c5  No.6132

>>6131

>"Falling… it doesn't take a week to fall from such place, we walked there on foot… But yeah, you're right, let's take care of this Dungeon first."

"If you used any kind of teleporter to get there, difference could be way bigger."

>"Yeah, except if person in question is a huge titty monster."

In low voice "We talked about this already and this isn't how that went. Besides, I am more amazed how she managed to fit them in that shirt than size itself."


1e4d17  No.6133

>>6131

"IF, you'll always be my number one. Don't worry about that."


9f30d8  No.6134

>>6132

>>6133

>"Falling… it doesn't take a week to fall from such place, we walked there on foot… But yeah, you're right, let's take care of this Dungeon first."

"If you used any kind of teleporter to get there, difference could be way bigger."

"No, we only tried to use a teleporter but it didn't work, so we had to walk. But hey, how do you know about that?!"

>"Yeah, except if person in question is a huge titty monster."

"We talked about this already and this isn't how that went. You'll always be my number one. Don't worry about that. Besides, I am more amazed how she managed to fit them in that shirt than size itself."

"It may be true, but… ugh, I can't stand it, I'll wait you at the exit."

IF turns around and walks away. You look back, Compa already bandaged MarvelousAQL, and she's packing her tools. With Nepgear you help the others to stand up, then you start walking back to the exit.

"So, with my car I can only give a lift to three people. I think they should be Falcom, MAGES. and Marvy, since they're the most injured. Iffy, can you walk?"

"Yes, I can handle it. Where should we go? To your flat?"

"I think we should go back to the Basilicom and discuss the happenings with Histoire," Nepgear responds.


1e4d17  No.6135

>>6134

"Let's walk back to the Basilicom then."


7df60a  No.6136

>>6134

>"No, we only tried to use a teleporter but it didn't work, so we had to walk. But hey, how do you know about that?!"

"Just a guess."


9f30d8  No.6137

>>6135

>>6136

>"No, we only tried to use a teleporter but it didn't work, so we had to walk. But hey, how do you know about that?!"

"Just a guess."

"Just like Nepko… I have a feeling that you're hiding something from me…"

"Let's walk back to the Basilicom then."

"Alright, let's go."

You start walking back to the Basilicom.

"So IF, Anon, thank you for your help. Histoire said you were the ones who originally started to uncover the Share Energy fiasco, so thank you for that. We should really look into how can we prevent incidents like this in the future."

Whey you arrive back at the Basilicom, Compa is already back with the girls, so you enter the Basilicom. Falcom, MAGES. and MarvelousAQL already look better, even though they look like mummies.

"Welcome back, Nepgear-san, IF-san, Anon-san. I didn't have much time to investigate, but it looks like the crystal you found is either the rumored Anti-Crystal, or something else that emits negative energy. I haven't seen the original, but even the small pice you brought has a very strong power, and as you destroyed it, Share Energy restored to normal levels, so it was indeed the source of Nepgear's problems. That's all what I know currently, unfortunately I have no idea how did they make this crystal or how did it end up in that cave. You can't just walk there with a Crystal like this, we'd have perceived it earlier. I'll send pictures of the crystal fragment to the other nations, so if an Anti-Crystal pops up in a different nation, they'd recognize it."


5d92b0  No.6138

>>6137

>I'll send pictures of the crystal fragment to the other nations, so if an Anti-Crystal pops up in a different nation, they'd recognize it."

"Don't forget to destroy it afterwards though. This crystal is too dangerous to keep it around. Especially when even monsters didn't want to get close to big one."

"I am just glad that's already over. If that's all I will be going home now."


1e4d17  No.6139

>>6137

"Now that this has been settled… is it possible to investigate on the guild issue?"


9f30d8  No.6140

>>6138

>>6139

>"I'll send pictures of the crystal fragment to the other nations, so if an Anti-Crystal pops up in a different nation, they'd recognize it."

"Don't forget to destroy it afterwards though. This crystal is too dangerous to keep it around. Especially when even monsters didn't want to get close to the big one."

"I don't want to destroy it until we figure out what is it exactly, how it's made. As I said, it might contain clues on how to create a Share Crystal. It's securely sealed in the basement, you don't have to worry about it."

"Now that this has been settled… is it possible to investigate on the guild issue?"

"It's going to take a while, we're in the process of cleaning up a few thousand years of mess, and honestly there are more pressing issues right now. Plus we don't want to alienate the Guild in the current situation."

"I am just glad that's already over. If that's all I will be going home now."

"Already? I was hoping you would have some extra information that would help in the research, but if not, that's fine too."


1e4d17  No.6141

>>6140

"There's not much really, except that the crystal is at the very least easy to destroy if even I was able to do it."


b7e49b  No.6142

>>6140

>"It's securely sealed in the basement, you don't have to worry about it."

"Alright."

>"It's going to take a while, we're in the process of cleaning up a few thousand years of mess, and honestly there are more pressing issues right now. Plus we don't want to alienate the Guild in the current situation."

"That console war lasted way longer than I thought. Well then, I will stay clear from Guild for while in that case."

>"Already? I was hoping you would have some extra information that would help in the research, but if not, that's fine too."

"I only noticed that Virtua Forest had abnormally high amount of viral monsters around, until Anti-crystal got destroyed. After that only small amount of these remained. So these two things could be related somehow or at least use that info to predict place where next one would show up."


9f30d8  No.6143

>>6141

>>6142

>"It's securely sealed in the basement, you don't have to worry about it."

"Alright."

>"It's going to take a while, we're in the process of cleaning up a few thousand years of mess, and honestly there are more pressing issues right now. Plus we don't want to alienate the Guild in the current situation."

"That console war lasted way longer than I thought. Well then, I will stay clear from Guild for a while in that case."

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you right now."

>"Already? I was hoping you would have some extra information that would help in the research, but if not, that's fine too."

"There's not much really, except that the crystal is at the very least easy to destroy if even I was able to do it."

"At least if we find another, we know that it's easy to destroy it."

"I only noticed that Virtua Forest had abnormally high amount of viral monsters around, until Anti-crystal got destroyed. After that, only small amount of these remained. So these two things could be related somehow or at least use that info to predict place where next one would show up."

"You say viral monsters could be related to the Anti Crystal? But we had constant problems with viral Dogoos at Virtua Forest for at least two weeks now, while the Share Energy problem only manifested about an hour ago. There's something else still missing. Or maybe, the Crystal was there weeks ago, but we didn't notice? But even if they were just small fragments, the CPUs would notice it. Maybe you should take Nepgear along with you on your next adventure, I know there are a lot of paperwork to do, but solving the viral monster problem is more important right now."


133e13  No.6144

>>6143

>"There's something else still missing. Or maybe, the Crystal was there weeks ago, but we didn't notice? But even if they were just small fragments, the CPUs would notice it."

"I have no idea what it could be in this case."

>"Maybe you should take Nepgear along with you on your next adventure."

"I wouldn't mind it, but I don't have any idea where to go now. Especially when I mainly worked on jobs from guild, raised my level, tried to master new spells and mixed them to learn new ones. For last one, I should get some beginner book about magic before attempting to do that again though."


1e4d17  No.6145

>>6143

"I wonder if these are all related? The sudden Share Energy crystal problems, GS…"


9f30d8  No.6146

>>6144

>>6145

>"There's something else still missing. Or maybe, the Crystal was there weeks ago, but we didn't notice? But even if they were just small fragments, the CPUs would notice it."

"I wonder if these are all related? The sudden Share Energy crystal problems, GS…"

"I'm certain they're related, but unfortunately it's only a hunch, I have no evidence."

>"Maybe you should take Nepgear along with you on your next adventure."

"I wouldn't mind it, but I don't have any idea where to go now. Especially when I mainly worked on jobs from guild, raised my level, tried to master new spells and mixed them to learn new ones. For last one, I should get some beginner books about magic before attempting to do that again though."

"Is the situation so dire at the Guild? IF-san, can't you do anything about it?"

"I could try to speak with Makoto again, but it won't be easy, and, uh," she looks at you, "it will likely require some cooperation from you."


6f85d9  No.6147

>>6146

>"I could try to speak with Makoto again, but it won't be easy, and, uh," she looks at you, "it will likely require some cooperation from you."

"Do you think she cooled down enough for me to show up there again? Possibility being reassigned under her and whatever petty orders she could have thought for this occasion, leaves me with P. SP Charger Ex aftertaste in my mouth."


9f30d8  No.6148

>>6147

>"I could try to speak with Makoto again, but it won't be easy, and, uh," she looks at you, "it will likely require some cooperation from you."

"Do you think she cooled down enough for me to show up there again? Possibility being reassigned under her and whatever petty orders she could have thought for this occasion, leaves me with P. SP Charger Ex aftertaste in my mouth."

"I'd wait until tomorrow, she should calm down a bit by then. Of course, she will be still mad, but maybe, I might be able to persuade her. Um, yeah, probably you'll have to agree to satisfy her every whim without question, because I think you experienced what happens when you don't. … I know, you're probably not satisfied by this response, I don't want to force it either, but short of going to work as a waiter at a restaurant or something like that, I don't think you have any other choice."


48d61f  No.6149

>>6148

"I will endure that this time, but I won't enter that building afterwards if I can help it."


9f30d8  No.6150

>>6149

"I will endure that this time, but I won't enter that building afterwards if I can help it."

"Alright, I'll talk with her tomorrow morning, I think we're finished here for today. I think I'm going home, after all this bullshit I want to go to bed early and get some rest. Anon, are you coming with me to the train station, or do you have something else to do?"


c3e891  No.6151

>>6150

"Sure thing. I had enough for today too."


1e4d17  No.6152

>>6150

"Yeah let's go. I'm glad things worked out today."


9f30d8  No.6153

>>6151

>>6152

"Yeah let's go. I had enough for today too."

You leave the Basilicom and start walking toward the train station.

"Huh, that was an intense day, when will things calm down? Anyway, I'll try to speak with Makoto tomorrow, I hope you're ready… I don't know about reassigning, I hope I can avoid it, but I can't guarantee it. I don't want to leave you. And you don't look like someone, who could get on good terms with her."

You get off at the train station, near to your home.

"So, I guess see you tomorrow. I'll come to your house in the morning after I talked with Makoto."


1e4d17  No.6154

>>6153

"Alright, thanks for seeing me off. Tomorrow sounds like it's gonna be quite a day again…"


87b64a  No.6155

>>6153

>"Huh, that was an intense day, when will things calm down?"

"It should happen soon."

>"Anyway, I'll try to speak with Makoto tomorrow, I hope you're ready… I don't know about reassigning, I hope I can avoid it, but I can't guarantee it. I don't want to leave you."

"Hopefully, she will decide this will be too big pain in ass for her to actually bother."

>"And you don't look like someone, who could get on good terms with her."

"Honestly, I never got on good terms with that kind of people."


9f30d8  No.6156

>>6154

>>6155

>"Huh, that was an intense day, when will things calm down?"

"It should happen soon."

"I hope you're right, even though I have a feeling things won't go so easy."

>"Anyway, I'll try to speak with Makoto tomorrow, I hope you're ready… I don't know about reassigning, I hope I can avoid it, but I can't guarantee it. I don't want to leave you."

"Hopefully, she will decide this will be too big pain in ass for her to actually bother."

"That would be something new. She's not afraid of some little resistance. To be honest, I think she even likes breaking it down. But don't worry, I know her since a long time, I'll do what I can do."

>"And you don't look like someone, who could get on good terms with her."

"Honestly, I never got on good terms with that kind of people."

"I can understand that."

"Alright, thanks for seeing me off. Tomorrow sounds like it's gonna be quite a day again…"

"Yeah. Then see you, tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

You start walking back to your house, but you stop in front of the shop. You probably don't have enough food at home, but you're not completely sure, the morning was very hasty, you didn't have time to check the status of the fridge after you grabbed a bento from it. The sun is already setting, so you still have a few hours before night, maybe you could try cook something, or you can play it safe and stick to the usual prepackaged food.


5949f1  No.6157

>>6156

Buy some cornflakes and milk, so you can eat them as breakfast.


1e4d17  No.6158

>>6156

It's a bit of a tiring day, so having some prepackaged food or cereal is good.


9f30d8  No.6160

>>6157

>>6158

You go to the shop and but some cornflakes and milk for breakfast, you also take some prepackaged food for dinner, it costs you 150 credits.

You walk back to your house and eat the boxed food. It's not exactly tasty, but that's what you get for such a cheap price. Since the day was tiring enough, you decide to go to sleep early.

You wake up to loud moans. You're chained to a wall, you can't move your arms or legs, you're gagged, all you can see is girls and boys all around you, chained to wooden crosses just like you. You try to shout or unshackle yourself, but it's impossible, the chains hold you in place firmly.

A few minutes later a pair of girls appears in the distance… you've seen them, one of them is Yumi, the other is Makoto, both of them wear latex wear, like some kind of dominatrix… they approach you, Yumi has a collection of syringes with her, Makoto instead depends on her venerable whip.

"Hehehe, we meet again, Anon. I guess I should be grateful for saving me from the prison, but then you did mean things to me and also gave me those fucking potions that completely destroyed my libido. I had to kidnap this many people and torture them for weeks to restore it. But don't worry, I'll make sure you'll regret every decision you made in your fucking life, hahaha. I also heard that this fine woman next to me also had a grudge against you, so I invited her too. I'm so excited, I'm sure it'll be super fun."

"Yes, that's right, thanks for the invitation, Yumi. Last time I wanted to kill this sucker, but I guess torturing him until I get tired is much more fun. I think I'll leave the lower parts to you, and I'll play around with his ugly face."

"Alright, Makoto. Unfortunately, last time I couldn't get to CBT, so I'll just start with it now," she says as she picks up a dangerously looking metal device from her pocket. "Oh, I forgot to say, before you think your 'personal bitch that you can fuck as much as you like, also doubling as a bodyguard' IF will save you, I have bad news for you. I've cooperated with Makoto, and this is the result," she says while pointing to a nearby cross. Now that you take another good look at it, and you realize it's IF! She's chained to the cross, helpless just like you. Her body is covered with bruises from whipping, she barely looks alive, but her body is twitching… probably due to the vibrator inserted into her vagina.

Your mind goes blank, you start jerking your limbs, trying to escape but it doesn't help. You even try casting a spell, but with your hands bound like this, the only thing you can produce is a small amount of harmless smoke.

"Hahaha, trying to cast a spell in a state like this? So pathetic. Listen, just do what we say without thinking, and maybe your life here will be a tiny little bit more bearable. Try to resist, and I can't guarantee your body will keep its current form."

"There's no need for that Makoto, as you can see I made sure he can't do anything."

"I know, but I'd rather teach him the meaning of submission, not just play around with a motionless sex toy."

"That's true, but I'm afraid he'd try to make a havoc the first time he'd get the chance. The drug I gave him should make his body weak, so we should be able to deal with him, but I'm still worried he has something up his sleeve."

"You should work out a bit more, Yumi. He's like a papier mache, he doesn't have a chance against me. Only because of this fucking bitch," she says while striking at IF with her whip, "that he managed to escape last time. I would have turned him into a pulp otherwise."

"Alright, but let me apply this first."


9f30d8  No.6161

She puts the device around your dick then she starts to fasten it. With every turn of the screw, the ache increases, you feel like your balls are going to crush, you can't help it, you start crying from the pain.

"Oh, is that a tear?" Yumi starts teasing you. "How cute, just like a little girl. Time to start addressing her properly."

"'Her'? Are you telling me I should cry just because I'm a woman?!"

"No, I meant only small girls cry like her. But if you want, I'll address her with 'it' instead."

"No, it's fine. She doesn't deserve to be a man, and I have no other idea how could we call her. Anonia, maybe?"

"I'll just stay with bitch, I think."

"Okay, time to release her from the chains. And listen here, you little disgrace, obey like a little girl like you should do, or you'll meet my real wrath!"

The girls release you from the chains and since they didn't care about catching you, so you just fall on the floor. The impact is painful, especially around your dick, due to that device. You try to stand up, but your body is really weak, you can only get on all fours. You take a look at your dick, maybe you can remove this thing, you try to reach it, but Makoto violently steps on your other hand.

"Don't touch that, it's not your plaything! Instead, show me how do you me how do you greet your Mistresses? Yumi, remove the ballgag."

Yumi stands over you and she removes the ballgag… but something is still not normal. You can't close your mouth, there's still a ring in your mouth that prevents it from closing, or from forming intelligible voice, if you were to try that. The two girls stand in front of you, waiting for a response, but since they're standing, the only thing you really see are their feet, also covered by black latex.

I'd like to think this has something to do with btrfs shitting itself again or my frustration about not having enough free time, and it's not just my mind being this fucked up… I think you chose a wrong person as quest anon


5f2b7d  No.6162

>>6160

>>6161

It's ok. This is what makes this quest interesting.Also my favorite nep is Plutia, so I guess it helps too.

In your thoughts "I have been through worse bullshit awake. Why won't you skip bullshit and just show yourself, so I could actually look directly at you?"


9f30d8  No.6164

>>6162

Uh-oh. I guess you should also write what should Anon do other than thinking…


329a1d  No.6165

>>6164

Sorry. Let me fix that.

Concentrate and pray to gather enough share energy to make this nightmare disappear.


9f30d8  No.6166

>>6162

>>6165

No need to apologize. But I removed mentions of dream from your response, since people don't normally realize they're dreaming…

"I have been through worse bullshit. Why won't you skip bullshit and just show yourself, so I could actually look directly at you?" you think, while you concentrate and pray, hoping something will happen.

And something indeed happens. The same thing happens when you prayed for Nepgear, small packets of energy leaves your body, and a few seconds later a nearby cross starts to glow. You look in that direction, and to your horror you realize Nepgear is also there, naked and chained to it, just like everyone else.

"Hey, what are you doing, retard?!" Makoto shouts at you, following by a hard kick to your balls. Aaaargh! you want to shout, but only incomprehensible moans leave your mouth. "Quickly, the Anti Crystal!"

"Here it is!" Yumi responds while running to Nepgear. "Look, I've brought you a beautiful necklace, I hope you'll like it. As an added bonus it blocks almost all of your power, so we don't have to worry about you escaping. You will be even more hopeless than a newborn child, I hope you'll thank me properly when you have the chance."

You look at the necklace through your teary eyes, you can't see clear, but you're pretty sure it's a much bigger fragment than the one you brought to Histoire. As Yumi puts the necklace on Nepgear, she immediately stops moving, she no longer responds to your prayer. If they leave that Crystal there for too long, it will kill her, you're sure of it, but you can't do anything.

"So, now that we've taken care of this problem, time to return to this bitch here. Yumi, crank up that CBT, until she can't move due to the pain, we'll have to teach her a lesson. So, Anonia," she says while she crouches, so she can interact better with you, "that's not how you greet us. Try to do something stupid again, and you'll regret it." While she's coninuing her monologue, Yumi does something to the device around your dick so it becomes even more tight, you feel like it could crush at any moment now. "As a punishment, you're going to lick my boots clean," she says and she puts a latex boot in front of your head. "If you think it's stinking, it's not your nose playing tricks on you, I've just walked through a pigsty with it. I hope you like eating shit, because you're going to lick off all the feces from it before we move forward."


6a7896  No.6167

>>6166

In thoughts "I am not giving up yet."

Focus once more then try to absorb all negative energy around here and use it all to empower yourself.


9f30d8  No.6168

>>6167

"I am not giving up yet," you think to yourself. You focus on the negative energy, maybe you can somehow remove it or use it for your own advantage, but you fail. The necklace on Nepgear generates too much negative energy, and it looks like negative Share Energy doesn't affect you, just like positive Share Energy.

However, not doing anything is enough to anger Makoto.

"Hey, you little bitch, are deaf or what? Lick this boot already!" she shouts while she pushes her boot to your face. "Come on, do something already!" She completely lost it. She grabs your ear and starts to violently pull your head, left right, up, down… your neck starts to ache.

Then something happens. Makoto pulled your head so strong that she lost her balance and fell on the floor. You hear a loud crack from your neck, followed by a huge pain around your neck… but it's weird, you no longer feel the pain in your dick, or your arms, you only feel Makoto's hands as she holds your head.

"What?! Look at it, what you havedone, retard!"

She turns your head around, and you notice your decapitated body laying on the floor in a pool of blood. The blood is still squirting from your lower neck, it's flesh and blood all over the place. You have an urge to vomit, but without a stomach, it's not something you can pull off.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot! Look at what you did! Then, quickly," she says while she removes her white panties with her bloodstained hand, "come on, at least lick my pussy, do something useful before you completely die!!!"

She literally starts banging your head into her vagina, again and again, even if you would like to lick it, it would be impossible like this. But of course that's not something you want, so you ignore her as your mind slowly goes blank. Your vision becomes blurry, the voices become distorted, you can no longer understand what is she saying, the whole place shakes every time she pronounces a word. Finally, she starts striking your skull with her fists, harder and harder and harder… *CRACK*

"Huh?"

You quickly sit up in your bed, and look around. It looks like your room, you jump out of the bed and turn on the lights. Yes, it's really your house, everything is completely normal, your body is completely normal, no missing limbs or body, and also no CBT, ballgag or chains or anything… it takes a few minutes to finally calm down, and go back to the bed, but falling asleep takes even more time. You simply can't get this stupid dream out of your head, is it something related to IF's nightmares? Is it a sign, or just a random nightmare? Are Makoto really this cruel? Questions like this don't let you fall asleep.

In the morning you oversleep, finally IF wakes you up with the doorbell. You get out of the bed and open the door, you don't care about putting your clothes on.

"Hello, Anon, I've spoken with Makoto and… uh, Anon, is everything alright? You already look horrible, and I didn't even tell you the news."


3f529d  No.6169

>>6168

>"Hello, Anon, I've spoken with Makoto and… uh, Anon, is everything alright?"

"I didn't expected to have nightmare which involved me chained to cross, CBTed, gagged or being told to eat literal shit by dominatrix Makoto and sex-crazed Yumi. I managed to get Makoto mad enough so she tripped and broke my neck so hard that she managed to decapitate me with her bare hands. After taking good look at my body with blood fountain squirting from my lower neck, Makoto's butthurt on her utter failure and hearing bone cracking noises, I finally woke up."

"Honestly, I am think that I should start writing horror books in my spare time."

>"You already look horrible, and I didn't even tell you the news."

"It will wait until I refresh myself and get my breakfast."


1e4d17  No.6170

>>6168

"I'm going to need to wash my face before anything else…"


9f30d8  No.6171

>>6169

>>6170

>"Hello, Anon, I've spoken with Makoto and… uh, Anon, is everything alright?"

"I didn't expect to have nightmare which involved me chained to cross, CBTed, gagged or being told to eat literal shit by dominatrix Makoto and sex-crazed Yumi. I managed to get Makoto so mad that she tripped and broke my neck so hard that she managed to decapitate me with her bare hands. After taking good look at my body with blood fountain squirting from my lower neck, Makoto's butthurt on her utter failure and hearing bone cracking noises, I finally woke up. Honestly, I am thinking that I should start writing horror books in my spare time."

"Uh… t-that's… not what I expected… my nightmares are cute little fairy tales compared to this. But hey, you could have told me that you're having nightmares too."

>"You already look horrible, and I didn't even tell you the news."

"It will wait until I wash my face and get my breakfast."

"Yeah, sure. Umm… Did I just woke you up, right? Sorry, I didn't mean to do it, but I didn't know what happened to you…"

You go to the bathroom and wash your face with cold water to wake you up, and maybe calm you down a bit. You also pick up your clothes, and return to your room to eat the breakfast. IF watches you with a worried expression while you eat, but she doesn't say a single word. Finally, you finish your breakfast, and ask, "so, what is it?"

"Um, yeah, so first, please don't get upset, I think you want to avoid Makoto as much as you can… But if you want to get back to the Guild in the near future, I don't think there's another way. I just spoke with her this morning and basically she said we both need a lesson about how to behave, and we'd both become a subordinate of her for some time. Either of us fucks up, it's the end for both of us. So please think about it."


24edd3  No.6172

>>6171

>"Uh… t-that's… not what I expected… my nightmares are cute little fairy tales compared to this. But hey, you could have told me that you're having nightmares too."

"That's actually first nightmare I had since my first visit to Virtua Forest. Also the most worrisome part of that nightmare was fragment where Anti-Crystal necklace showed up."

>"(…)Either of us fucks up, it's the end for both of us. So please think about it."

"I don't like this at all, but it should be fine if I stay quiet around her. Hopefully, it won't take long or end up with just fuck my shit up tier of mission."

"Don't worry, I feel a little better now." Gently caress her head.


1e4d17  No.6173

>>6171

As long as I don't need to speak, or even have to do anything with her, it's fine.


9f30d8  No.6174

>>6172

>>6173

>"Uh… t-that's… not what I expected… my nightmares are cute little fairy tales compared to this. But hey, you could have told me that you're having nightmares too."

"That's actually the first nightmare I had since my first visit to Virtua Forest. Also, the most worrisome part of that nightmare was fragment where Anti-Crystal necklace showed up."

"Given that how fucked up it was, I think it was just your mind throwing everything it encountered recently to a wall and see if something sticks. I mean, I hope it's just your imagination, and not some bad omen."

>"(…) Either of us fucks up, it's the end for both of us. So please think about it."

"I don't like this at all, but it should be fine as long as I don't need to speak, or even have to do anything with her. Hopefully, it won't take long or end up with just fuck my shit up tier of mission."

"Hmm, you already met her, so you should have an idea of what to expect. Not speaking with her is not an option. First she'll likely throw a hissy fit and try to dishonor us, then we will likely end up as her trainees for a few weeks."

"Don't worry, I feel a little better now." You gently caress her head.

"Good for you, I'm still worried. Who knows what will Makoto come up with, she won't go easy on us, I'm sure of it. Plus if we're together for a long time in front of her, she might find out our true relationship…"


4d6883  No.6175

>>6174

>"(…) I mean, I hope it's just your imagination, and not some bad omen."

"So do I. Just in case, Yumi is still under observation right? I only ask because I was chained in that place with 100 other people, which she molested to get her nymph's libido back."

>"First she'll likely throw a hissy fit and try to dishonor us, then we will likely end up as her trainees for a few weeks."

"Honestly, after that kind of dream almost everything she could imagine would be tea break in comparison."

>"Plus if we're together for a long time in front of her, she might find out our true relationship…"

"She wouldn't notice as long I will be strictly informal, I think."


9f30d8  No.6176

>>6175

>"(…) I mean, I hope it's just your imagination, and not some bad omen."

"So do I. Just in case, Yumi is still under observation right? I only ask because I was chained in that place with 100 other people, which she molested to get her nymph's libido back."

"Umm, she moved back to her father's house, last time I checked her, she was still okay, but that was a few days ago. You say we should check on her again?"

>"First she'll likely throw a hissy fit and try to dishonor us, then we will likely end up as her trainees for a few weeks."

"Honestly, after that kind of dream almost everything she could imagine would be tea break in comparison."

>"Plus if we're together for a long time in front of her, she might find out our true relationship…"

"She wouldn't notice as long I will be strictly informal, I think."

"Uh, right, if you can do it. I'll try to do it too, hopefully I won't slip up. *sigh* Alright, let's do this. I already have a bad feeling…"

You travel to the Guild Office, IF stops in front of it.

"Here we are, this is your last chance to refuse, if we're going in there's no turning back. Remember, Makoto is your superior, you're supposed to do everything she asks without hesitation or questions. If you resist or object, we're fired. You destroy not only your own future, but mine too. Are you sure?"


b01030  No.6177

>>6176

>"You say we should check on her again?"

"No, it should be fine in this case."

>"(…)Are you sure?"

"…There aren't any other viable options. I guess it will better to just get it over with."


1e4d17  No.6178

>>6176

"Such a bitter pill to swallow, but there's no other way is there?"


9f30d8  No.6179

>>6177

>>6178

>"You say we should check on her again?"

"No, it should be fine in this case."

>"(…) Are you sure?"

"Such a bitter pill to swallow, but there's no other way is there? I guess it will better to just get it over with."

"Yeah, let's… do this. Just follow me, and don't do anything stupid."

IF opens the door and enters the Guild Office. After a few words with the clerk, she heads to a staff only door, you follow her. Makoto is already in the room, she was waiting for you.

"So, here you are. I can tell you I was very upset after our last meeting, some random newcomer underling came here, and vehemently tries to give me a lecture. That's not how it works, fucktard! I wanted to fire both of you, but IF is a precious member of the Guild, it would have been a waste to fire her too. You, on the other hand, you're just like any other newcomer, we get hundreds of your type every day, you're easily replaceable. You're only there because IF spent about an hour persuading me not to fire you. I agreed to it, but there's a condition, and I really hope IF already told it: we start it over, you're both two newcomers to the Guild, and I'm your direct supervisor, and you stay like that until you both learn what does an unconditional servitude mean. Try to throw a tantrum again, and you're both fired. … But before we start, hmm… what was your name again? What do you do after doing something bad to someone?"


1eff0b  No.6180

>>6179

>"But before we start, hmm… what was your name again?"

"It's Anon."

>"What do you do after doing something bad to someone?"

"I am sorry."

In thoughts "Even if it doesn't seems so bad yet, it still sucks for us both. Mere fetch and monster hunt quests won't be enough to make her buzz off. Also I don't want to even know what kind of missions she can send me to do."


1e4d17  No.6181

>>6179

"I apologize for my misbehavior towards a superior."


9f30d8  No.6182

>>6180

>>6181

>"But before we start, hmm… what was your name again?"

"It's Anon."

>"What do you do after doing something bad to someone?"

"I apologize for my misbehavior towards a superior."

"Very well. Now with introductions done, follow me."

In thoughts "Even if it doesn't seem so bad yet, it still sucks for us both. Mere fetch and monster hunt quests won't be enough to make her buzz off. Also, I don't want to even know what kind of missions she can send me to do."

You follow Makoto down the stairs to the basement, into a big empty room.

"Close the door behind you. Now, it's time for the initiation ceremony."

"Oh no," you hear IF.

"Hahaha, I think you didn't put Anon through this."

"Yes, because it's no longer mandatory and I think…"

"But it's mandatory if I'm your trainer! So, IF, I give you 5 minutes to get yourself and Anon ready. I'll be right back."

Makoto leaves the room.

"So, what's this initiation ceremony?"

"Some barbaric custom. You have to get naked, then a bunch of Guild members come it, first they mock you, then they beat you. No weapons are allowed. My body was filled with green and yellow spots for more than a week after my 'initiation'. I'm much stronger now, so I don't think that will happen again, but a 1 vs many is not a fair game. Plus I'm worried about you…"


1e4d17  No.6183

>>6182

"What kinda hazing process is this…"


1e4d17  No.6184

>>6182

"Haven't I gotten *hazed* enough during my prison stay"


916f42  No.6185

>>6182

"Thankfully, that cunt didn't forbid using magic or coupling skills. Do you think my 200SP spell would be strong enough to KO some of them at least?"


9f30d8  No.6186

>>6183

>>6184

>>6185

"What kinda hazing process is this… Haven't I gotten *hazed* enough during my prison stay."

"I don't think I can do anything about it. You'll have to endure it."

"Thankfully, that cunt didn't forbid using magic or coupling skills. Do you think my 200SP spell would be strong enough to KO some of them at least?"

"You don't even have 200SP, what the hell are you talking about!? Also, magic is considered a weapon, so that won't work. Coupling skill, I'm not sure, I don't think anyone ever tried that, after all new recruits are usually alone, and they don't really have any skills either. Performing that choreography naked, hmm…" she says as she starts to blush. "Anyway, time go get ready. Makoto will be back shortly, and while I know you don't want to get naked, angering Makoto would be way much worse."


c07f8d  No.6187

>>6186

"You don't even have 200SP, what the hell are you talking about!?"

"I still have sufficient amount of HP and SP to cast it…once."

>"Also, magic is considered a weapon, so that won't work."

"In that case I would only use that, if they will try to cheat to collapse part of ceiling on them."

>"Coupling skill, I'm not sure, I don't think anyone ever tried that, after all new recruits are usually alone, and they don't really have any skills either. Performing that choreography naked, hmm…"

"While I wouldn't mind to see that in more pleasant atmosphere someday, could you stop? I really don't want to get boner and explain to them why I have it right now."

>"Anyway, time go get ready. Makoto will be back shortly, and while I know you don't want to get naked, angering Makoto would be way much worse."

"I suppose you are right. Regardless of outcome, I don't regret my choice to talk back when I meet that expired guild superior for first time."


1e4d17  No.6188

>>6186

"Am I just supposed to take all of that beating? Or am I expected to fight back naked?"


9f30d8  No.6189

>>6187

>>6188

"You don't even have 200SP, what the hell are you talking about!?"

"I still have sufficient amount of HP and SP to cast it… once."

"But then you would hardly have enough HP left. Let's see, you have 140 HP and 80 SP, that's 220 altogether. That means you'd end up with 20/140 HP. Are you insane? I won't allow that, I won't let you die here!"

>"Also, magic is considered a weapon, so that won't work."

"In that case I would only use that, if they will try to cheat to collapse part of ceiling on them."

"Please, play by the rules, you don't want to anger Makoto."

>"Coupling skill, I'm not sure, I don't think anyone ever tried that, after all new recruits are usually alone, and they don't really have any skills either. Performing that choreography naked, hmm…"

"While I wouldn't mind to see that in more pleasant atmosphere someday, could you stop? I really don't want to get boner and explain to them why I have it right now."

"Ugh, yes, forgot it, don't even think about me. I mean, of course you can think about me, just not like that… ugh…"

"Am I just supposed to take all of that beating? Or am I expected to fight back naked?"

"No, you can fight back, it's just that the fight is usually pretty one sided."

>"Anyway, time go get ready. Makoto will be back shortly, and while I know you don't want to get naked, angering Makoto would be way much worse."

"I suppose you are right. Regardless of outcome, I don't regret my choice to talk back when I meet that expired guild superior for first time."

"Calm down, if you anger everyone like that you will have a very hard life."

You both strip naked and place your clothes in a corner.

"Your bow, too. I place my claws here too."

IF is in front of you, naked, but you try not to look at her or think about it, lest you end up with a boner again.

"This waiting, it's killing me… didn't that 5 minutes pass already? I can't go out and check where's she like this…"


bd6e5f  No.6190

>>6189

>"That means you'd end up with 20/140 HP. Are you insane? I won't allow that, I won't let you die here!"

"Honestly, I would worry more about that spell making critical hit than about 20 HP remaining on its normal use."

>"Please, play by the rules, you don't want to anger Makoto."

"Sorry, but I am unable to give a damn about this crap in current situation."

>"Calm down, if you anger everyone like that you will have a very hard life."

"I don't even need to anger people for them to make it harder than it should."

>"This waiting, it's killing me… didn't that 5 minutes pass already? I can't go out and check where's she like this…"

"If she won't come back in next 2 minutes, I will just dress up and leave. She probably just duped us in that case. I would help you out in reclaiming your guild rank sometimes though."


9f30d8  No.6191

>>6190

>"That means you'd end up with 20/140 HP. Are you insane? I won't allow that, I won't let you die here!"

"Honestly, I would worry more about that spell making critical hit than about 20 HP remaining on its normal use."

"Wait… that thing requires 200SP normally?! Then don't even think about using it!"

>"Please, play by the rules, you don't want to anger Makoto."

"Sorry, but I am unable to give a damn about this crap in current situation."

"…"

>"Calm down, if you anger everyone like that you will have a very hard life."

"I don't even need to anger people for them to make it harder than it should."

"I don't think it coincidental that everywhere you go a shitstorm follows you, but we don't have time for this discussion right now."

>"This waiting, it's killing me… didn't that 5 minutes pass already? I can't go out and check where's she like this…"

"If she won't come back in next 2 minutes, I will just dress up and leave. She probably just duped us in that case. I would help you out in reclaiming your guild rank sometimes though."

"No, you can't! Plus she's not that kind of girl, she keeps her word…" Just as IF finishes her sentence, the door opens. "See, I told you."

"Hmm, it looks like you're ready. Good. *clap*"

As Makoto claps, the three other doors in the room open, and a stream of people start flowing in.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the self-proclaimed Wind Walker of Gamindustri, IF, along with a sad sack of meat, that is supposed to be her trainee." The group bursts into a loud laughter. There are about 40 to 50 people in the room, all looking and pointing at you, while laughing. IF is completely red from anger, she'd probably show what is she thinking if she weren't busy trying to cover herself with her arms…

It takes a minute or two until the laughter completely stops, and Makoto can continue her "speech".

"Now it's time for the main attraction, the beating in. It's not an everyday occurrence that you can beat in such an illustrious guest. Are you ready?"

"YES!!!"

"Then let's go!"

The group starts running toward you, but IF notices that there's something off.

"What's that? … Steel pipes?! What the fuck is that supposed to mean!?"

"Hahaha," Makoto starts to laugh. "I though that such a small group of unarmed Guild members would be a too easy opponent for you, so I decided to spice things up a bit, hahahahaha."

"…Y-You… you bitch, you betrayed me…"

"Hey, watch out!" You quickly run toward IF and you can still shove her away from an incoming blow at the last second. The pipe makes a loud sound as it sticks into the ground.

"Why?… Fuck, no time for this, I need to get my claws back, try to hold them off!"


3dc1b8  No.6192

>>6191

Try to cast Fire Darts spell several times to create few Magma Rivers and get as many guild mobsters you can inside these.


1e4d17  No.6193

>>6191

Once IF gets her claws back use the Coupling attack.


9f30d8  No.6194

>>6192

>>6193

>Trying to figure out what the hell I thought a month ago

>fire-icicle, fuck up: 30 SP (Icicle Darts 5SP + Fire Inferno 15SP, + 10SP because it's harder to cast two things at the same time), lava river

>fire-icicle, crit: ice & fire shower, learn attack, 200SP (a completely different skill), which should mean 100SP when not crit

>If I go by this logic, lava river is a fucked-up icicle-fire attack, but since you already learned it, this shouldn't happen

>Halp, I broke my combat mechanics

You try to combine Fire Inferno and Icicle Darts, just like last time you created a lava river, you end up with a lava shower. Chaos ensues among the Guild members, they didn't expect it, you took them by surprise. The Guild members only receive 10-20HP damage, while the attack used 100SP, now you have 0/80 SP and 120/140 HP. The damage is not much, but it causes enough disturbance for IF to escape the Guild members and grab her claws. Makoto starts screaming, "Hey! What are you doing!?", but nobody gives a shit about her.

The Guild members lost their minds, they've started to hit you with the pipes with full force, one manages to hit you on your head, you fall down and nearly pass out. Fortunately IF gets back to you and help you up before the mob could kill you. Even though you're a bit dizzy, you try the coupling skill.

Of course, you mess up, you can hardly stand on your own legs after all, but IF managed to give a few powerful punches, it's enough to frighten the others. They start running away, nearly crushing each other in the process.

"They're gone… What a coward move from a bunch of weaklings. Oh, sorry, I almost forgot about you, are you okay? Where did they hurt you?" IF moves in front of you and starts checking you. "Oh, there's blood between your hair, does it hurt?" You tried really hard to avoid having an erection, but now IF is 5 centimeters from you, and as she inspects your head, the only thing you really see is her titties… You can't help it, you end up with a massive boner in a few seconds… which means less blood to the brain, so you can think straight even less. "Oh, that's what you want? I-I guess this is not the most optimal place and time, but I don't think they would come back shortly, we can do it if you think it'd help. Frankly, I can no longer care about what would happen, even if someone finds us, we're both already fired from the Guild, my life is in ruins…"


8ca2bd  No.6195

>>6194

Magma river was created from failed Fire Darts spell and fire-ice spell was just normal mix of Icicle Darts and Fire Inferno. It could be avoided in future by making some/more notes.

>"Oh, that's what you want? I-I guess this is not the most optimal place and time, but I don't think they would come back shortly, we can do it if you think it'd help."

"Better not. It can wait for later."

>"Frankly, I can no longer care about what would happen, even if someone finds us, we're both already fired from the Guild, my life is in ruins…"

"I still care. Also before we get fired, we should go bully Makoto so at least others guild members won't need to suffer through this bullshit too."

"But before that, let's get our clothes and weapons back."


1e4d17  No.6196

>>6194

"What a crazy guild."


9f30d8  No.6197

>>6195

>>6196

"What a crazy guild."

"Not only the Guild, the whole world is pretty crazy lately."

>"Oh, that's what you want? I-I guess this is not the most optimal place and time, but I don't think they would come back shortly, we can do it if you think it'd help."

"Better not. It can wait for later."

"Alright."

>"Frankly, I can no longer care about what would happen, even if someone finds us, we're both already fired from the Guild, my life is in ruins…"

"I still care. Also, before we get fired, we should go bully Makoto so at least other guild members won't need to suffer through this bullshit too."

"I-I don't know… I know Makoto since a long time, she weren't like this before, it looked like the only thing she cared about was getting a revenge. I don't want to go and bully her, that would only produce more violence."

"But before that, let's get our clothes and weapons back."

"Okay."

You both get dressed, you pick up your bow and arrows, just in case, then you move next to the door.

"I'm going to carefully open the door and check the surroundings, follow me when I signal you."

"Undestood."

IF opens the door and checks the corridor outside, it looks empty so you leave the door and move upstairs, you end up in the hall of the Guild Office. It looks like just when you entered, there are a few visitors here looking at job postings, the Guild Assistants work like nothing happened.

"Weird, I thought such a commotion would have some effect here. They didn't even notice the blood in your hair. I say we leave this building and the vincinity of it right away, and don't come back for a week or two. I have to talk with Histoire, hopefully she'll have five minutes for me…"


a04935  No.6198

>>6197

>"I-I don't know… I know Makoto since a long time, she weren't like this before, it looked like the only thing she cared about was getting a revenge. I don't want to go and bully her, that would only produce more violence."

"…Fine. Just don't blame me for whatever stupid shit she could pull in future."

>"Weird, I thought such a commotion would have some effect here. They didn't even notice the blood in your hair."

"I don't think that these mobsters were ever part of guild. My spell did more damage to me than to them, yet it was still enough for them to go crazy."

>"I say we leave this building and the vincinity of it right away, and don't come back for a week or two. I have to talk with Histoire, hopefully she'll have five minutes for me…"

"Sounds good. After getting that wound fixed, I should resume my training even if I didn't got my access to job board anyway."


1e4d17  No.6199

>>6197

We both better get a talk with Histoire. This whole thing feels unreal.


72061e  No.6200

>>6198

*job board back


9f30d8  No.6201

>>6198

>>6199

>>6200

>"I-I don't know… I know Makoto since a long time, she weren't like this before, it looked like the only thing she cared about was getting a revenge. I don't want to go and bully her, that would only produce more violence."

"…Fine. Just don't blame me for whatever stupid shit she could pull in the future."

>"Weird, I thought such a commotion would have some effect here. They didn't even notice the blood in your hair."

"I don't think that these mobsters were ever part of guild. My spell did more damage to me than to them, yet it was still enough for them to go crazy."

"I think they didn't expect us to fight back, otherwise they wouldn't give up so easily."

>"I say we leave this building and the vicinity of it right away, and don't come back for a week or two. I have to talk with Histoire, hopefully she'll have five minutes for me…"

"Sounds good. After getting that wound fixed, I should resume my training even if I don't get my access to the job board back anyway."

"It's not that bad, you should wash off the blood with water, and it should be okay. Don't show it to Compa though, unless you want to end up as a mummy."

"We both better get a talk with Histoire. This whole thing feels unreal."

"Yeah. Let's go to the Basilicom right away."

You walk to the Basilicom to meet Histoire.

"Welcome IF-san, Anon-san, what brings you here today?"

"It's about the Guild. Today we got surrounded by mobs led by Makoto, and they tried to attack us with steel pipes."

"… What!? That's an unexpected development. Do you think it could be a revenge?"

"That's the only sane explanation I can come up with, but I couldn't confirm it. Anyway, we should avoid the Guild for the time being."

"I see, I'm afraid it's still too early, but this cannot continue, we will have to prioritize taking over the Guild. This will require cooperation from the other CPUs, IF-san, can I ask you to handle it?"

"Of course, what do I have to do?"

"Travel to the other nations and talk with the CPUs. We will need a coordinated attack, the Guild grew too big and strong, Planeptune in itself couldn't pull it off. Take Nepgear with you, it'll be a good lesson for her on how to handle diplomacy."

"Understood. And what about Anon?"

"Hmm, I don't think I have any good jobs for him, I'd need a stronger and more knowledgeable person. Maybe he could help wih the paperwork."


1e4d17  No.6202

>>6201

"I'll go with IF if possible. Even as … moral support."


a0909c  No.6203

>>6201

>"Hmm, I don't think I have any good jobs for him, I'd need a stronger and more knowledgeable person. Maybe he could help with the paperwork."

"Learning how to handle this would take me longer than for them to take over guild, but I suppose it has to do. Don't expect for much being done though."


9f30d8  No.6206

>>6202

>>6203

"Learning how to handle this would take me longer than for them to take over guild, so I'd go with IF if possible. Even as … moral support. If that's not possible, I suppose it has to do. Don't expect for much being done though."

"No need to get that dramatic, I just thought you don't exactly like the CPUs, so it'd be better to leave you out of this ordeal. If you want to come, no problem, just don't do anything stupid around the CPUs… I'm going to get Nepgear, make up your mind until I return. Oh, and decide which country should we visit first, I think Noire would be the easiest to persuade and Vert the hardest."


dbd857  No.6207

>>6206

>"No need to get that dramatic, I just thought you don't exactly like the CPUs, so it'd be better to leave you out of this ordeal."

"I started that guild trouble myself, so I should help to fix it at least."

>"If you want to come, no problem, just don't do anything stupid around the CPUs… I'm going to get Nepgear, make up your mind until I return."

"I didn't need that reminder, but it's fine."

>"Oh, and decide which country should we visit first, I think Noire would be the easiest to persuade and Vert the hardest."

"I think Lowee should be first, after that Lastation and then finally Leanbox."


7bb529  No.6208

>>6206

It's not that I don't like the CPUs, I just had a bad encounter with a fake one. I'm… sure they're friendly.


9f30d8  No.6209

>>6207

>>6208

>"No need to get that dramatic, I just thought you don't exactly like the CPUs, so it'd be better to leave you out of this ordeal."

"It's not that I don't like the CPUs, I just had a bad encounter with a fake one. I'm… sure they're friendly. I started that guild trouble myself, so I should help to fix it at least."

"Oh… I forgot about it, I can assure you they're not like that. And about the Guild, no, there were trouble already with it, it's just… I could avoid getting caught in it until you showed up."

>"If you want to come, no problem, just don't do anything stupid around the CPUs… I'm going to get Nepgear, make up your mind until I return."

"I didn't need that reminder, but it's fine."

>"Oh, and decide which country should we visit first, I think Noire would be the easiest to persuade and Vert the hardest."

"I think Lowee should be first, after that Lastation and then finally Leanbox."

"Interesting order, but I'm fine with it. Make sure you have your jacket, I don't want you to freeze to death."

"It's in my inventory, don't worry."

IF returns with Nepgear, you say goodbye to Histoire and leave to Lowee. During the trip Nepgear is unusually quiet, she looks at you multiple times, but when you notice it she immediately turns away. You don't know what's with her, and it starts to bug you.


5042b2  No.6210

>>6209

>"…And about the Guild, no, there were trouble already with it, it's just…I could avoid getting caught in it until you showed up."

"Sorry that I have tendency to attract trouble."

>"During the trip Nepgear is unusually quiet, she looks at you multiple times, but when you notice it she immediately turns away. You don't know what's with her, and it starts to bug you."

"Is something wrong?"


9f30d8  No.6211

>>6210

>"…And about the Guild, no, there were trouble already with it, it's just… I could avoid getting caught in it until you showed up."

"Sorry that I have tendency to attract trouble."

"I've already got used to that. … Actually, it's a good thing you and Nepko aren't here at the same time, all hell would break loose…"

"IF-san, you shouldn't mock Neptune-san while we still don't know her status for sure."

"Alright, it was a bad joke, sorry about it."

>During the trip Nepgear is unusually quiet, she looks at you multiple times, but when you notice it she immediately turns away. You don't know what's with her, and it starts to bug you.

"Is something wrong?"

"What?! Oh, no, sorry, everything is alright… I-I was just enjoying the scenery, that's all."


774739  No.6212

>>6211

>"What?! Oh, no, sorry, everything is alright… I-I was just enjoying the scenery, that's all."

"…Just solve whatever that is bothering you before we finish these diplomatic visits and start resolving guild problem. I would prefer to not get smacked in head with blunt weapon again."


1e4d17  No.6213

>>6211

"Is there something on my face? I don't want more misunderstands Nepgear, so please tell me."


9f30d8  No.6214

>>6212

>>6213

>"What?! Oh, no, sorry, everything is alright… I-I was just enjoying the scenery, that's all."

"Is there something on my face? I don't want more misunderstandings Nepgear, so please tell me."

"Sorry? I was just wondering about something, there's nothing weird on your face."

"…Just solve whatever that is bothering you before we finish these diplomatic visits and start resolving guild problem. I would prefer to not get smacked in head with blunt weapon again."

"Now you're just mocking me. Do you know how much I…"

"Hey, you two," IF interjects, "stop arguing, we're almost at Lowee."

"Is this what I deserve?" Nepgear responds, on the edge of bursting into tears. "I lost my sister since you left her all alone against the most powerful enemy of Gamindustri so far, I have to work day and night to get Planeptune back into shape, all of you went home and left me alone with Histoire. At least she tries to help, but she's very busy, and she's only a tome, so she can't do too much. And when I though 'finally, I'm not alone in the Basilicom', all you do is gang up on me. Why? Am I such a monster that doesn't deserve anything better?"


ceba8e  No.6215

>>6214

"…Sorry. I am just annoyed from that mob attack which happened today in guild's basement, fact that main culprit wasn't punished yet and my edgy nightmare that made me consider starting writing horror books in my free time."

Gently caress her head, while saying that.


1e4d17  No.6216

>>6214

"Do you want to talk about it..?"


4ae9e7  No.6217

Check


9f30d8  No.6218

>>6215

>>6216

"Do you want to talk about it? … Sorry. I am just annoyed from that mob attack which happened today in guild's basement, fact that main culprit wasn't punished yet and my edgy nightmare that made me consider starting writing horror books in my free time," you say while gently caressing her head.

"Umm, what happened? This is something new…"

"Huh?"

"Normally nobody cares what happens to me, I'm the one who draws the short straw, just because I was such a bad protagonist in that specific game… but I'm telling you, I didn't want to kill the others!"

"Huh?"

"Sorry, just some meta babbling, ignore it."

"I see… so that's what you wanted to tell me?"

"No, I just lost my composure and said a few hasty remarks, sorry about it. I didn't mean to bother you with my problems."

You finally arrive at the Basilicom. You take a moment to observe the building, when suddenly a melon-sized snowball hits you.

"Wha!?"

"Hahaha, did you see that dummy, Rom? He fell to the ground from such a small snowball. So lame!" you hear a voice from the distance.


5e1180  No.6219

>>6218

>"No, I just lost my composure and said a few hasty remarks, sorry about it. I didn't mean to bother you with my problems."

"Alright then."

>"Hahaha, did you see that dummy, Rom? He fell to the ground from such a small snowball. So lame!"

In thoughts "It will be better to ignore this, especially when they aren't ones I need to care about right now. I wonder if I should scan how much HP they do have though?"

Enter Basilicom.


9f30d8  No.6220

>>6219

>"No, I just lost my composure and said a few hasty remarks, sorry about it. I didn't mean to bother you with my problems."

"Alright then."

>"Hahaha, did you see that dummy, Rom? He fell to the ground from such a small snowball. So lame!"

"It will be better to ignore this, especially when they aren't ones I need to care about right now. I wonder if I should scan how much HP they do have though?" you think while IF helps you get up.

"Um, sorry, Ram likes to play pranks…"

You enter the Basilicom, where a girl named Financier greets you and guides you to Blanc's room.

"I'm reading now, tell the guests to come back tomorrow."

"But Blanc, it's Nepgear and IF and um…"

"Anon."

"Yes, Anon."

"Oh, in that case, what brings you here?"

"Blanc, the Guild is starting to cause problems, they have too much authority, and they're starting to go out of control. So we decided to crack down on them before the damage becomes irreversible, but that requires coordinated response from all of the nations…"

"Not interested."

"Could I please finish my sentence?"

"There's no need for that. I don't have any big problems with them that would justify the inconvenience that stopping reading this book would entail."


58e149  No.6221

>>6220

>"Um, sorry, Ram likes to play pranks…"

"It's fine as long they don't go too far with it."

>"I don't have any big problems with them that would justify the inconvenience that stopping reading this book would entail."

"Alright then. That reminds me, do you have any spare magic books for beginners that I could borrow for while?"


9f30d8  No.6222

>>6221

>"Um, sorry, Ram likes to play pranks…"

"It's fine as long they don't go too far with it."

>"I don't have any big problems with them that would justify the inconvenience that stopping reading this book would entail."

"Alright then. That reminds me, do you have any spare magic books for beginners that I could borrow for while?"

"Magic books? I happen to have a few one… let's see, this one should be a good starting point…" She picks up a book from the bookshelf and opens it. "WHAT!? WHO DREW THIS FUCKING DOODLE IN MY BOOK!!? ROM, RAM, WHERE ARE YOU, WHO DID THIS DOODLE??!"

Blanc storms out of the room, presumably to look after Rom and Ram.

"Oh my, why can't things go normally. I'm not even surprised."

"Hehehe. But IF, Anon, I think we should go after her, and make sure she doesn't go too far."

"Don't worry Gear, the life around the Lowee Basilicom is usually like this, the sisters can handle themselves."

"B-But… they're small kids…"

"They're CPU candidates, just like you."

"Aw, you're so cold IF. Anon, what do you think?"


4d8219  No.6223

>>6222

>"Aw, you're so cold IF. Anon, what do you think?"

"I don't care about that. I wonder what they drew there though."

Then check it.


0e85b4  No.6224

>>6222

I would have to say this sounds like a very common occurrence. What exactly did they doodle in there?


9f30d8  No.6225

File: 39867cc0198cebc⋯.gif (1.37 MB, 640x360, 16:9, 1470558908875.gif)

>>6223

>I wonder what they drew there though.


f79c9b  No.6226

>>6225

>Unsure if my ESL showed up again or caught OP into something he wasn't prepared to.

Now what? Flowers?Lines that made some pages unreadable?Or old good benis?


9f30d8  No.6227

>>6223

>>6224

>>6226

No problem, I know! Blanc ran off with the book. Crisis averted.

"I don't care about that, I would have to say this sounds like a very common occurrence. What exactly did they doodle in there?"

"I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Blanc comes back, she took the book with her."

"Okay, you guys do whatever you want, I'm going after Blanc."

"Gear, wait! … And she's gone… What do we do now? We can't continue the negotiation until things calm down a bit. You could look at the bookshelves whether she has anything else, but Blanc has a short temper, especially when it comes to her books, so be careful if you decide to do that."


f79c9b  No.6228

>>6227

I suppose that's another way to solve it.

>"What do we do now? You could look at the bookshelves whether she has anything else, but Blanc has a short temper, especially when it comes to her books, so be careful if you decide to do that."

"I would rather ask for some warm drink and wait here until they all come back or something else happens."


9f30d8  No.6231

>>6228

"I would rather ask for some warm drink and wait here until they all come back or something else happens."

"Alright, I go back to Financier and ask for some tea then."

IF leaves you and shortly returns with two cups of tea. You drink them, waiting for Blanc to return.

Speaking of it, she returns just as you finish your tea, along with Nepgear.

"I'm back. Sorry Anon, but I think I can't give you that book, these brats destroyed it. The other books I have, they're mostly intermediate level and better. … Actually I have another magic book for beginners, but I don't think you'd like it. It was written for small girls. IF, what was this Guild problem about? Looks like I won't be able to read peacefully now, so I might even help you."

"Um, so the Guild is supposed to be under the supervision of the CPU of each continent, but lately as the CPUs were continuously fighting in Celestia, the Guild's power grew, and slowly became independent. They think laws don't apply to them, and frankly their power are starting to threaten the nations."

"What, you're telling me these brats think they can ignore me? I'm going to fucking kill them, right now!"

"No no no, wait. We still need to gather the other CPUs."

"Then let's go and gather them, I don't have all day to wait!"


6ecb04  No.6232

>>6231

>"Actually I have another magic book for beginners, but I don't think you'd like it. It was written for small girls."

"That's unfortunate. If you tell me title of that book which you wanted to give me, I will try to find it myself during my free time."

>"Then let's go and gather them, I don't have all day to wait!"

"Alright. Now off to Lastation."


1e4d17  No.6233

>>6231

"Well, better to have something done with my magic rather than nothing at all. Let's go to Lastation then."


9f30d8  No.6234

>>6232

>>6233

>"Actually I have another magic book for beginners, but I don't think you'd like it. It was written for small girls."

"That's unfortunate, but still better to have something done with my magic rather than nothing at all. Also, if you tell me title of that book which you wanted to give me, I will try to find it myself during my free time."

"Um, alright, but I don't suggest you to read it in public. Here it is." She hands you a book, it has a pink cover with flowers and unicorns. You go to a random page, it describes a spell that will magically wash all the dirty dishes in the sink. You're starting to wonder whether this is a book for housewives or something that will really help you… "About the other book, it's called 'Introduction to Magic by Blanc'. Unfortunately, I think that was the only copy of the book."

>"Then let's go and gather them, I don't have all day to wait!"

"Alright. Now off to Lastation."

You leave the Basilicom with Blanc, Nepgear, IF, Ram, and Rom. During the trip Rom comes to you to apologize about the snowball incident while Ram is busy playing another prank on Blanc.

When you arrive in Lastation, it's already dusk.

"Time flies when you travel, maybe we should stop by Chian's cafeteria before we head to the Basilicom."

"But isn't that discourteous? We should invite Noire and Uni too."

"Provided they didn't eat dinner already."


210ae8  No.6235

>>6234

>"About the other book, it's called 'Introduction to Magic by Blanc'. Unfortunately, I think that was the only copy of the book."

"Alright, thanks. But did you seriously wrote content of that book yourself?"

>"Provided they didn't eat dinner already."

"I guess it won't be bad idea to actually ask them first."


1e4d17  No.6236

>>6234

"Well, I gotta say a spell to wash all the dishes sounds useful."


9f30d8  No.6237

>>6235

>>6236

"Well, I gotta say a spell to wash all the dishes sounds useful."

"I'm not sure whether you're mocking me or praising me, but suit yourself."

>"About the other book, it's called 'Introduction to Magic by Blanc'. Unfortunately, I think that was the only copy of the book."

"Alright, thanks. But did you seriously wrote content of that book yourself?"

"Of course. Is it such an uncommon thing?"

>"Provided they didn't eat dinner already."

"I guess it won't be bad idea to actually ask them first."

"Yeah, let's go to the Basilicom first."

You enter the Basilicom, and you immediately bump into Uni. She looks a bit scared as she notices you, but she calms down as she realizes that Yumi is not here. Noire told you that Uni couldn't stand Yumi and Taro back when you were here, but you didn't think it was _that_ bad.

Next, you ask about the dinner.

"We'd like to go out and eat dinner, would you join us?"

"Of course! Onee-chan is so obsessed with her work that we still didn't eat dinner… I should invite her too, just a moment. … Noire! Nepgear, IF, Anon, Blanc, Rom and Ram arrived, and the would like to eat dinner before…"

"I don't have time for that, I need to finish this work. You can go alone."

"Onee-chan! Don't do this, I know you want to come with us."

"M-Me? W-Why would I w-want to do s-something like that? It's not like I like them or something like that!"

"I'm sorry, you can go without me," says Uni with a sad expression, "I don't want to leave Noire behind."

"Uni…" you hear a quiet sound from Nepgear.


4058fc  No.6238

>>6237

>"Of course. Is it such an uncommon thing?"

"I didn't expect that any person I know would actually write books. So yes."

"I think we should make take-away order in this case."


9f30d8  No.6239

>>6238

>"Of course. Is it such an uncommon thing?"

"I didn't expect that any person I know would actually write books. So yes."

All you receive in response is a smirk.

"I think we should make take-away order in this case."

"That should solve the problem… Uni, we're going to Chian's place, what should we bring?"

"You don't have to do that… but if you really don't mind, I'd like a futomaki set, for Noire, just ask for 'the usual', I'm sure she'll be okay with it."

"Alright, Uni, we well be back shortly."

You walk to the restaurant owned by Chian's family. It's pretty lively around this time, and you meet Chian, who's apparently just returned from work. You look at the menu, and choose <…>, then return to the Basilicom.

Uni greets you, then she starts to set up the table, while trying to invite Noire, but she's too obsessed with her work. Suddenly you hear a loud "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!" from Noire's room. "Ram, what the hell are you doing here? Geez, put that candlestick down!"

(Also write down what kind of food should go in place of <…>)


2f76cd  No.6240

>>6239

Order what Uni and Noire wanted to eat, then get Miso Soup for yourself. Allow others to make their orders too.

>"Ram, what the hell are you doing here? Geez, put that candlestick down!"

"Ram really should take it easy with her jokes."


9f30d8  No.6241

>>6240

You order Miso Soup for yourself at the restaurant. Looks like Anon is having a diet…

>"Ram, what the hell are you doing here? Geez, put that candlestick down!"

"Ram really should take it easy with her jokes."

"She's like that…" Nepgear smiles nervously.

It takes a few minutes until things calm down a bit, and Noire emerges from her room, mildly annoyed. Whatever she was working on, it was probably something important…

Finishing the meal, Noire immediately wants to go back to work, your group have to stop her.

"Just wait a bit, Noire. There's something important we would like to talk about, before you go back to work."

"What is it? I highly doubt it's something important."

"It's about the Guild. They have gone out of control, so we're planning to stop them before it's too late…"

"I know what you talk about. First Avenir, now the Guild… What is the plan?"

"First we will need the support of all nation's CPUs, since the Guild has branches all over Gamindustri. As you can see, Nepgear and Blanc is already here, we will have to visit Vert tomorrow. If she agrees, we can start developing the actual strategy against the Guild. We don't want to destroy it, that would be detrimental and almost impossible, we just want to restore the order and the authority of the CPUs."

"I see. In that case, I just got an extra set of work I have to finish before I leave Lastation. Uni, could you help me?"

"Yes! But in that case… who will attend to the guests?"

"Ugh, they'll manage somehow I'm sure, Anon and IF spent a night here recently."


f19241  No.6242

>>6241

I didn't have any better ideas.

>"Ugh, they'll manage somehow I'm sure, Anon and IF spent a night here recently."

"Alright. I will be in the same room as during previous time."


9f30d8  No.6243

>>6242

>"Ugh, they'll manage somehow I'm sure, Anon and IF spent a night here recently."

"Alright. I will be in the same room as during previous time."

"Okay, the others are free to pick. What's your plan for tonight?"

"I'm going to see if I can help Uni somehow with her work," Nepgear replies.

"I'm going to get the sisters to bed. After that, I'll probably read a book," Blanc says.

"I guess party is over… Anon, let's go for a walk."

"Huh?"

"Just follow me."

You leave the Basilicom and stop a couple of meters away from it.

"Around you, people somehow get naked recently, and I don't want you barge in on Blanc bathing Rom and Ram. Unless, of course, you want to replace your head with a hammer. Plus I still didn't recover completely from the happenings in the morning, I need some peace… Any idea what should we do?"


dcf824  No.6244

>>6243

>"Around you, people somehow get naked recently, and I don't want you barge in on Blanc bathing Rom and Ram. Unless, of course, you want to replace your head with a hammer."

"…Thanks."

>"Plus I still didn't recover completely from the happenings in the morning, I need some peace… Any idea what should we do?"

"I suppose going to some scenic viewpoint would be nice. I wanted to see how Lastation looked at night."


1e4d17  No.6245

>>6243

"Is there a park around here that we can atleast stay in and relax?"


9f30d8  No.6246

File: adf827f3445cc35⋯.png (9.18 MB, 3812x2160, 953:540, 0041.png)

>>6244

>>6245

That "recently" was meant to be "frequently". Oops.

>"Around you, people somehow get naked recently, and I don't want you barge in on Blanc bathing Rom and Ram. Unless, of course, you want to replace your head with a hammer."

"…Thanks."

"Hey, I'm just stating the facts."

>"Plus I still didn't recover completely from the happenings in the morning, I need some peace… Any idea what should we do?"

"I suppose going to some scenic viewpoint would be nice. I wanted to see how Lastation looked at night. Alternatively, we could go to a park around here, to stay in and relax."

"I don't think there's any park worth going nearby, Lastation is too industrialized for it. But I think we could climb the nearby mountain, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes."

You walk to the view point, and look at the city. It's not the prettiest, there are factories everywhere, but many of them are out of order. It's like a failed industrial revolution combined with some steampunk fantasy… and an insane amount of smog. You can only see the nearby structures, what's in the distance is a mystery.

"Huh, the air quality is still pretty bad, you can hardly see anything. Lastation used to be a nice place, but then industrialization grew out of hand… and this is the result. I heard Noire is trying to do something about it, but you can't change it in a few days…"


0fa860  No.6247

>>6246

>"Hey, I'm just stating the facts."

"I am aware of that, but it isn't my fault."

>"I heard Noire is trying to do something about it, but you can't change it in a few days…"

"It could take years or even decades to fully repair it, even with Noire trying to fix it. We should just go back at once, because you can't see very much anyway."


9f30d8  No.6248

>>6247

>"Hey, I'm just stating the facts."

"I am aware of that, but it isn't my fault."

>"I heard Noire is trying to do something about it, but you can't change it in a few days…"

"It could take years or even decades to fully repair it, even with Noire trying to fix it. We should just go back at once, because you can't see very much anyway."

"Yeah, not much to see here unfortunately. Blanc probably already finished now, Noire and Uni will probably work until late at night again."

"And Nepgear?"

"I have no idea… But most likely, she tried to help Uni, but Uni responded with she's fine, and she doesn't need any help. This made Nepgear sad, and who knows what happened after it."

You walk back to the Basilicom, and it's almost empty inside. Financier and the other employees already went home, two of the guest rooms are closed, likely Blanc is in one of them, while Rom and Ram are in the other. There's also a closed door, occasionally you hear Noire's or Uni's voice coming from the other side.

"Not a too friendly welcome, I have to say. But we were the ones who forced our plan onto Noire, so I can't complain. Time to go to bed, I guess. You can go to the bathroom first, I don't mind waiting you."


e71e2b  No.6249

>>6248

Doors of that room are still fucked, right?

"Alright."

Wash yourself and then go to sleep.


1e4d17  No.6250

>>6248

Well, let's make sure the bathroom is relatively safe…


c3e891  No.6251

>>6250

I doubt that Ram had enough time with Blanc around to actually set up some kind of sick joke for Anon.


9f30d8  No.6252

>>6249

>>6250

>Doors of that room are still fucked, right?

We're talking about Noire, of course it has been repaired and now it's in a pristine condition.

"Alright."

You walk to the bathroom, and check if there's anything strange… and, uh, there are wet areas all over the wall, and even on the ceiling. You wash yourself and leave the bathroom, without any incidents. After that, you enter your room and "AAAAAAAAAAA!" You just stepped on a bunch of small and sharp bricks. Was it Ram's prank? At least it's still better than the snowball you got earlier. You angrily sweep the bricks away and go to sleep.

You wake up to a whispering to your ear.

"Hey, Anon, this is not what I expected."

You open your eyes, IF is in the bed next to you, hugging you. She's also naked.

"This is the place where we had our first time, we're back and you just go to sleep like that? It makes me think that you're actually not interested in me after all…"


c3e891  No.6253

File: 0f3bf3591729572⋯.png (1.47 MB, 1427x2048, 1427:2048, lewd.png)

>>6252

>He made Anon step on Legos.

You monster.

>"…It makes me think that you're actually not interested in me after all…"

Gently caress her head all over, french kiss her and then slowly put her on top of yourself.

"Let's continue on where we left off earlier today."


1e4d17  No.6254

>>6252

"Why are there even bricks here somehow?!"


9f30d8  No.6255

>>6254

Parse error Is he supposed to say it to IF, or to the empty room after he steps on the bricks?

>>6253

You start caressing her head, while returning the hug with your other hand. After a few minutes, you kiss her.

"Let's continue on where we left off earlier today."

"Where did we left off? You jerk, we didn't even start anything since you objected it. … But I'm not here to argue, I'm here to have a good time, the two of us, together."

You start to put her on top of yourself, but she refuses it.

"Hey, wait. It's a bit embarrassing… but I really liked when you teased my clit. So, as a kind of foreplay… Use your fingers or tongue or whatever you like…"


e9ffd8  No.6256

>>6255

Start gently teasing her clit and nipples, while blowing air into her ear again.


9f30d8  No.6257

>>6256

You start gently teasing her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other.

"Ha, I love you!" she says, and she squeezes you so hard that you can't continue.

"I love you too, but if you squeeze me so hard, my bones will break."

"Sorry, I got carried away, please continue. I mean, if that's okay with you, I don't want to be selfish," she says while caressing your head. "I don't know how we ended up like this, but I'm happy you're here. The Guild, well the situation there is not that great… but let's not think about that," she says while she pokes your chest, then she starts moving her finger down, until it reaches your dick. "So big… why can't I have boobs like this!?"


5832b7  No.6258

>>6257

>"So big… why can't I have boobs like this!?"

"So I can hug you closer to my heart."

Kiss her.


9f30d8  No.6259

>>6258

"So I can hug you closer to my heart."

"Huh?… T-That's the n-nicest answer I ever heard… People usually just make fun of my 'lacking' body features."

You kiss her, she hugs you back in response.

"I wish this would never end…"

She grabs you and rolls you over, so now you're lying on your back and she's on top of you.

"Who would have thought I will find someone like you in the middle of a big pack of Dogoos. I hope they didn't rape you, because if they did, I'd have to go back, find their remains and kill them again! Those disgusting monsters… Anyway, let's get to the main course!"

She briefly rubs your dick before she sits on your crotch and slowly start to ride you.

"Um, Iffy… Sorry to interrupt you, but what about protection?"

"… Does it matter anymore? The Guild, it's over… My life is a ruin…"


fd7dda  No.6260

>>6259

>"…Does it matter anymore?"

"Yes, it does. I want to give my children better childhood and start in life than I had, if I would have them."

>"The Guild, it's over… My life is a ruin…"

"Wrong. It isn't finished yet. We still need to go to Leanbox and then make plan how to solve that problem."


1e4d17  No.6261

>>6259

"We'll be able to work things out IF."


9f30d8  No.6262

>>6260

>>6261

>"…Does it matter anymore?"

"Yes, it does. I want to give my children better childhood and start in life than I had, if I would have them."

"Was your childhood that bad? I mean before your parents died. The way things go recently, I can't guarantee anything. Being an adventurer isn't the most risk-free employment."

>"The Guild, it's over… My life is a ruin…"

"Wrong. It isn't finished yet. We'll be able to work things out IF. We still need to go to Leanbox and then make plan how to solve that problem."

"I like your positive attitude, I kinda lost all hope." She leans forward and kisses your chest. "I guess you're right, we need more responsibility in times like this." She leans to your ear and continues in a whispering tone. "Unless, of course, you have a different opinion."