[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / b2 / choroy / dempart / klpmm / pdfs / randamu / veganism / vichan ]

/nep/ - Hyperdimension Neptunia

Now with 100% more Nepping
Winner of the 80rd Attention-Hungry Games
/otter/ - Otter For Your Soul

THE INFINITY CUP IS COMING BACK
May 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options
dicesidesmodifier

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


File: 774fba3c0724ea3⋯.jpg (485.6 KB, 1366x768, 683:384, nepu thread lewd pics.jpg)

a294de  No.6282

In the previous chapter:

You wake up after overcasting the spell against Dogoos, Guild attendant died, prison disappeared in the meantime. Buy dagger, training with MAGES., random Guild quests. Oversleep after sex, barge on IF talking with Makoto, Nepgear anti-crystal problem. Nightmare with Makoto and Yumi, next day Makoto revenge, decide to do something about the Guild, visit Blanc and Noire. Sex again, but this time someone actually watched our hero…

Previous chapters:

Chapter One: >>3738

Chapter Two: >>4263

Chapter Three: >>4966

Chapter Four: >>5644

Chapter Five

…the girl who were hiding in the box was… Nepgear. You silently stare at each other for a few seconds, until IF gets her courage up.

"W-What the fuck are you doing here?!" she almost shouts.

"I-I j-j-just w-wan-wanted to…"

Nepgear tries to run away, but IF is faster and catches her.

"Where are you going? You're not going anywhere until you answer all of our questions!"

"I-I'm s-so-sorry, I-I j-just, I-I did't… didn't j-just…" it's hard to understand what is she trying to say due to the constant stuttering and sobbing. "I-I w-wanted t-to… I-I d-didn't…"

Suddenly, the sobbing stops, and she collapses on the floor.

"Huh? Did she just faint? Was I too harsh? Argh, just help me to lay her on the bed. I hope we won't have to call the ambulance…"

729949  No.6284

>>6282

>"Huh? Did she just faint? Was I too harsh?

"Looks like it. Yes, but only because she was still shocked from what she saw, I suppose."

>Argh, just help me to lay her on the bed. I hope we won't have to call the ambulance…"

"Alright. Thankfully it weren't twins or tsun princess, because it would be a lot worse than this."

Check if she is still breathing and wait until she wakes up.


a294de  No.6285

>>6284

>"Huh? Did she just faint? Was I too harsh?"

"Looks like it. Yes, but only because she was still shocked from what she saw, I suppose."

"Thanks. She was peeping at us the whole time, I couldn't contain it."

>"Argh, just help me to lay her on the bed. I hope we won't have to call the ambulance…"

"Alright. Thankfully it weren't twins or tsun princess, because it would be a lot worse than this."

You help IF to lay her on the bed. She's completely white, but at least it looks like she's breathing normally. It takes a few moments until she regains her consciousness.

"Ugh, what happened?"

"You fainted."

"Uh, really? Uhm, sorry, I'm still a bit dizzy. Can I stay here for a few minutes?"

"If you tell us what were you doing here."

"Uh, sorry about that, I-I didn't m-mean to… I-I mean… h-how should I p-put it? It's s-so embarrassing… p-please, promise y-you won't make fun of me. You won't laugh. C-Can I ask for that?"


17f1fe  No.6286

>>6285

>"Thanks. She was peeping at us the whole time, I couldn't contain it."

"It's fine."

>"C-Can I ask for that?"

Gently pinch her cheek and then headpat her.

"I really hope that was thing you wanted to ask for though."


58ee62  No.6287

>>6285

"I'd also like to know how you even got in here."


a294de  No.6288

>>6286

>>6287

>"Thanks. She was peeping at us the whole time, I couldn't contain it."

"It's fine."

>"C-Can I ask for that?"

You gently pinch her cheek and then headpat her.

"Ohh."

"I really hope that was the thing you wanted to ask for though."

"What, um, n-no, I just asked for some understanding. A-Anyway, back to the topic. I-I noticed that IF changed a bit after you appeared… and she seemed happier, despite all the recent hardships and…"

"Gah! Was it really so obvious!? … My always cool and composed image, shattered into pieces…"

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! But back to my s-story, you looked so happy, while I was working lonely in the Basilicom whole day… I wanted to figure out your secret, to become happy like you… I hid a microphone in IF's coat, hoping I'll figure out something. But that night, something happened between you that I didn't understand. I listened to the recording multiple times, but it didn't help. I decided to secretly install a camera in your bedroom, but the plans changed and I didn't have time install a camera here, so I just hid myself. … I don't know what happened, I never felt anything like that when I watched you. It was so exciting, I think I even wet myself a bit…"

"*sigh* I guess Nepgear didn't receive her sexual education until now… Actually, it probably makes sense, she was only born 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't know, Anon, what should we do? She literally spied on us, I could never forgive something like that, on the other hand, she looks so innocent and pure… we probably just corrupted her."

"I'd also like to know how you even got in here."

"You told us that you're going to use the same room as last time. I asked Uni which one it was, and I hid in this box while you were away. I was in here all the time. I even saw Ram throwing the bricks in front of the door. … I hope it weren't too painful."


8df962  No.6289

>>6288

>"But that night, something happened between you that I didn't understand. I listened to the recording multiple times, but it didn't help. I decided to secretly install a camera in your bedroom, but the plans changed and I didn't have time install a camera here, so I just hid myself."

"This explains why I felt something wrong that night. But that still doesn't explain nightmares."

>"I don't know what happened, I never felt anything like that when I watched you. It was so exciting, I think I even wet myself a bit…"

"I hope that tendency of yours isn't permanent. Otherwise I will be forced to learn some electric element cantrip to fry electronics."

>"*sigh* I guess Nepgear didn't receive her sexual education until now… Actually, it probably makes sense, she was only born 2 or 3 weeks ago. I don't know, Anon, what should we do? She literally spied on us, I could never forgive something like that, on the other hand, she looks so innocent and pure… we probably just corrupted her."

"…What a shitshow. Let's bully her."

In thoughts "Even if I doubt that she would use this knowledge at all."

>"…I hope it weren't too painful."

"Honestly, it's more annoying at this point."


58ee62  No.6290

>>6288

"Hold on, she's only 2-3 weeks old? How?"


ba1801  No.6291

>>6290

LOL shares. Of course.


58ee62  No.6292

>>6291

I mean that's how we know OOC but what about in-character


a294de  No.6293

>>6289

>>6290

>"But that night, something happened between you that I didn't understand. I listened to the recording multiple times, but it didn't help. I decided to secretly install a camera in your bedroom, but the plans changed and I didn't have time install a camera here, so I just hid myself."

"This explains why I felt something wrong that night. But that still doesn't explain nightmares."

"I don't think you're supposed to feel it. They're just regular radio waves, your mobile phone emits the same kind of signals."

>"I don't know what happened, I never felt anything like that when I watched you. It was so exciting, I think I even wet myself a bit…"

"I hope that tendency of yours isn't permanent. Otherwise I will be forced to learn some electric element cantrip to fry electronics."

"What? You can't do that! They're precious machines, you can't just fry them, they would break."

>"…I hope it weren't too painful."

"Honestly, it's more annoying at this point."

>"*sigh* I guess Nepgear didn't receive her sexual education until now… Actually, it probably makes sense, she was only born 2 or 3 weeks ago."

"Hold on, she's only 2-3 weeks old? How?"

"She's a goddess, their aging process is a bit different from humans. Or it's more like they don't age at all. Nepgear, Uni and the twins, they were just born before we fought Momus. I-I don't know the exact details, they were born from the share energy somehow, ask Histoire for the details. … And before you ask about the other CPUs, they were born hundreds of years ago."

>"I don't know, Anon, what should we do? She literally spied on us, I could never forgive something like that, on the other hand, she looks so innocent and pure… we probably just corrupted her."

"…What a shitshow. Let's bully her."

"Huh? … You know, you're right. Even if she's a CPU Candidate, she shouldn't just get away with it."

"Please, no! I'm really sorry, it won't happen again, I promise! I-I helped you start a new life away from your old shool, I helped you find a home…"

IF grabs her hand and she says "Shh! Calm down, we won't hurt you, but we can't allow you to get away with something that serious. So Anon?"

Both of the girls look at you, IF is unusually energetic, while Nepgear is teary eyed.


4e47e3  No.6295

>>6293

>"I don't think you're supposed to feel it. They're just regular radio waves, your mobile phone emits the same kind of signals."

"I guess you're right, but it's still weird."

>"What? You can't do that! They're precious machines, you can't just fry them, they would break."

"Fine. Machine-type monsters will be still fried though."

>"…I-I don't know the exact details, they were born from the share energy somehow, ask Histoire for the details. … And before you ask about the other CPUs, they were born hundreds of years ago."

"…How come everything related to CPUs can be just reduced to LOL shares?"

>"Shh! Calm down, we won't hurt you, but we can't allow you to get away with something that serious. So Anon?"

"It's time to tickle her all over, just make sure that she won't escape."


a294de  No.6296

>>6295

>"I don't think you're supposed to feel it. They're just regular radio waves, your mobile phone emits the same kind of signals."

"I guess you're right, but it's still weird."

>"What? You can't do that! They're precious machines, you can't just fry them, they would break."

"Fine. Machine-type monsters will be still fried though."

"Monsters are bad guys, I don't care about them. … But if you find a rare machine, I'd be grateful if you could bring it to me. I'd like to dissassemble and analyze it."

>"…I-I don't know the exact details, they were born from the share energy somehow, ask Histoire for the details. … And before you ask about the other CPUs, they were born hundreds of years ago."

"…How come everything related to CPUs can be just reduced to LOL shares?"

"No no no, it's not that simple. CPUs gain energy from shares, if it's too low, they become weak and apparently if it's too high, a new CPU might born. They need that, like you have to eat food to survive, but it's only a small part of the equation."

>"Shh! Calm down, we won't hurt you, but we can't allow you to get away with something that serious. So Anon?"

"It's time to tickle her all over, just make sure that she won't escape."

"Good plan."

You start to tickle Nepgear, first with your bare hand, but then IF gives you a feather. Did she keep one in her inventory, or what? Anyway, you tickle her, on her feet, legs, armpit… First she laughs, then as you continue it turns into something between laughter and cry. When you finish, she looks at you with teary eyes and a frightened expression.

"I-Is… it… o-over?" she asks, breathing hard.


2786ca  No.6297

>>6296

>"But if you find a rare machine, I'd be grateful if you could bring it to me. I'd like to disassemble and analyze it."

"Alright. Just don't make any explosions."

>"CPUs gain energy from shares, if it's too low, they become weak and apparently if it's too high, a new CPU might born. They need that, like you have to eat food to survive, but it's only a small part of the equation."

"I see. It seems Leanbox is either most stable or lowest in shares department then."

>"I-Is… it… o-over?" she asks, breathing hard.

Headpat her.

"Now be a good girl and go to sleep in your room."


2126d7  No.6298

>>6296

"Right, try not to do this again, alright Nepgear?"


a294de  No.6299

>>6297

>>6298

>"But if you find a rare machine, I'd be grateful if you could bring it to me. I'd like to disassemble and analyze it."

"Alright. Just don't make any explosions."

"Huh? Are you mixing up me with MAGES.? I'm not making any explosions."

>"CPUs gain energy from shares, if it's too low, they become weak and apparently if it's too high, a new CPU might born. They need that, like you have to eat food to survive, but it's only a small part of the equation."

"I see. It seems Leanbox is either the most stable or lowest in shares department then."

"Leanbox is… well, you will see tomorrow, it's a special case."

>"I-Is… it… o-over?" she asks, breathing hard.

You headpat her.

"Right, try not to do this again, alright Nepgear? Now be a good girl and go to sleep in your room."

"Y-Yes! Um, bye."

She quickly gets up and leaves your room.

"Huh, that was… interesting. I'm sure Nepgear is onto something, I have no idea how will she react in the future, we will have to watch out. … I will need something to calm me down, at least a glass of water, but something bitter would be better I think. Do you think sneaking out and checking Noire's fridge is rude?"


a112b3  No.6300

>>6299

"You lookin' for booze or something? Wait CPUs drink?"


188295  No.6301

>>6299

>"Huh? Are you mixing up me with MAGES.? I'm not making any explosions."

"It was just in case if I would brought something weird and dangerous."

>"Leanbox is… well, you will see tomorrow, it's a special case."

"Just remember to tell me what to expect before we enter Basilicom there tomorrow. I would prefer to not make Vert angry."

>"Do you think sneaking out and checking Noire's fridge is rude?"

"No, if we leave note that we took some drinks from her fridge and enough credits for her to buy same drinks later."


a294de  No.6302

>>6300

>>6301

>"Huh? Are you mixing up me with MAGES.? I'm not making any explosions."

"It was just in case if I would bring something weird and dangerous."

"Then don't bring it if you're afraid it would explode. Of course, I'm interested in them, but I don't want you to get hurt either, so it will be fine."

>"Leanbox is… well, you will see tomorrow, it's a special case."

"Just remember to tell me what to expect before we enter Basilicom there tomorrow. I would prefer to not make Vert angry."

"That's unlikely, she's not like Blanc or Noire. But if she wants to show you a game, or invite you to the basement, you better leave while you can."

>"I will need something to calm me down, at least a glass of water, but something bitter would be better I think."

"You lookin' for booze or something? Wait CPUs drink?"

"I never said that! But maybe you're right, things are just too fucked up recently. We won't know unless we check."

>"Do you think sneaking out and checking Noire's fridge is rude?"

"No, if we leave note that we took some drinks from her fridge and enough credits for her to buy the same drinks later."

"Alright, it's decided. Let's go."

You leave the room, and follow if to the kitchen. She opens the fridge and check the content. Coffee, some kind of energy drink, iced coffee, … ah, beer, another beer.

"Hmm, we have beer. Do you want one?"


02ad67  No.6303

>>6302

>"Then don't bring it if you're afraid it would explode. Of course, I'm interested in them, but I don't want you to get hurt either, so it will be fine."

"Alright, but who could neutralize these in that case?"

>"That's unlikely, she's not like Blanc or Noire. But if she wants to show you a game, or invite you to the basement, you better leave while you can."

"Fuck. That sounds worse than getting hammered by Blanc and listening Noire rants at same time."

>"Hmm, we have beer. Do you want one?"

"Nope. I will take iced coffee. If you want to take one go ahead, but don't kiss me after drinking it. I hate how it smells."


754139  No.6304

>>6302

"Not a fan of alcohol."

Wait are we drinking coffee before bed why though


597825  No.6305

>>6304

>Wait are we drinking coffee before bed why though

Because there isn't any ice tea in fridge. Just in case iced coffee could be changed into water.


754139  No.6306

>>6305

Yeah, coffee would just wake us up, best to get some shut eye


a294de  No.6307

I feel like shit, next update tomorrow

>>6305

Just because there are no iced tea in the fridge doesn't mean Anon couldn't brew a tea. Whether he wants to do it or not, it's a different question…


c9c444  No.6308

>>6307

Get better soon.

I guess, but where is tea in that case?


a294de  No.6309

>>6308

Not in the fridge. In the cupboard or whatever.


a294de  No.6310

File: 8073de76fc51bc2⋯.png (292.26 KB, 948x1562, 474:781, 49 50 51 52.png)

>>6303

>>6304

It's coffee I think? No definitive answer on tea.

Also, is there anything at least half canon mention of neps drinking? Something more serious than picture related (bottom right)?

>"Then don't bring it if you're afraid it would explode. Of course, I'm interested in them, but I don't want you to get hurt either, so it will be fine."

"Alright, but who could neutralize these in that case?"

"You have a bow, right? Just shoot them from the distance until they break down. If they look dangerous, leave them alone."

>"That's unlikely, she's not like Blanc or Noire. But if she wants to show you a game, or invite you to the basement, you better leave while you can."

"Fuck. That sounds worse than getting hammered by Blanc and listening Noire rants at same time."

"It's not that bad… I mean, you just have to make sure she doesn't think that you're a character from a BL game, and you'll be fine."

>"Hmm, we have beer. Do you want one?"

"Nope, Not a fan of alcohol. I will take iced coffee. If you want to take one go ahead, but don't kiss me after drinking it. I hate how it smells."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then."

She picks up a beer and walks away. You take an iced coffee and you start walking back to your room.

"I guess she didn't take the Nepgear incident too well," you murmur while you enter your room. It's empty, you drink your coffee and go to the bed.

Well, except of course, drinking coffee before going to bed is not a good idea. You just lay in the bed, turning from one side to the another, it takes at least an hour until you finally fall asleep.

"Hey, you, while did you put that freaking thing here, I'm going to kill you! AAARGH!!!"

Blanc serves as an alarm clock, she's shouting so loud that you wake up. You're a bit dizzy, you can't say you had a good sleep that night.

You get out of the bed and look out of the window, the sun is already up and shining, but you can't really tell where due to the smog.

You step out of your room, a Blanc running after Ram almost knocks you over… "It's lively as always," you think.

Heading toward the kitchen you find a slightly open door, you peek in: you find Noire and Uni inside, they're behind a large pile of paper, but it looks like they just wake up. Did they work so much that they actually fall asleep while working?

"Welcome Anon!" an unusually energetic IF greets you. "How are you? I feel fantastic, finally I didn't have that nightmare."


58a695  No.6311

Thread fix.


58a695  No.6312

>>6310

Fuck. My earlier post today didn't came through.

>"It's not that bad… I mean, you just have to make sure she doesn't think that you're a character from a BL game, and you'll be fine."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

>"Welcome Anon!" an unusually energetic IF greets you. "How are you? I feel fantastic, finally I didn't have that nightmare."

"I feel alright, but I didn't slept very well even if I didn't have any nightmares last night. Let's eat breakfast, because it could take while before rest arrives from what I saw."

Also kiss her in cheek.


58ee62  No.6313

>>6310

"It's great to see that you've finally slept well."


a294de  No.6314

>>6311

>>6312

Just don't break the site, thanks

>>6313

>"It's not that bad… I mean, you just have to make sure she doesn't think that you're a character from a BL game, and you'll be fine."

"That doesn't make me feel better."

"Uh, forget it then."

>"Welcome Anon!" an unusually energetic IF greets you. "How are you? I feel fantastic, finally I didn't have that nightmare."

"It's great to see that you've finally slept well. I feel alright, but I haven't slept very well, even though I didn't have any nightmares last night. Let's eat breakfast, because it could take while before rest arrives from what I saw," you say while you kiss her in cheek.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe that coffee wasn't the best idea. Yeah, it's breakfast time, but first we should gather the others. Blanc and the sisters already woke up, Noire and Uni are still working on something, so we have everyone except Nepgear. Did you meet her? … I hope we didn't go overboard yesterday."


8e8db2  No.6315

>>6314

The only thing which broke yesterday was my modem.

>"Did you meet her? … I hope we didn't go overboard yesterday."

"I didn't saw her today yet. She should be fine, but if you want we can go to her room right now."


58ee62  No.6316

>>6314

"Hopefully she's fine."


a294de  No.6317

>>6315

>>6316

>"Did you meet her? … I hope we didn't go overboard yesterday."

"I didn't see her today yet. Hopefully she's fine, but if you want we can go to her room right now."

"Let's check her. Hopefully nothing happened, but who knows…"

You walk to Nepgear's room. The door is closed, IF knocks on the door. No reply.

"Hmm, No reply. I'm going to open the door."

IF slowly opens the door. The first thing you see is the bed, it's empty. As IF completely opens the door, you notice Nepgear sitting in a corner, looking down.

"Shit! This doesn't look good…"

You walk toward Nepgear. She is weeping softly, slowly raising her head as you approach. Her facial expression is filled with fear and uncertainty. You take a moment to scout the surroundings, the desk next to her bed is filled with various electronic devices, Nepgear's signature D-PAD hairpiece is on the chair next to it… and you also notice an object on the ground that looks like an underwear. It's Nepgear's pantsu, you have no doubt about it.

"I-I'm sorry, p-please don't bully m-me… I'm not f-fit for being a member of your g-group, please j-just leave me alone… Uh… Ghhh…" It looks like she's only physically here, mentally, she's somewhere else.

"Something's not right… oh, I think I got it." IF takes a step toward Nepgear and quickly flips her skirt.

"Eeek?!"

Nepgear's right hand is between her legs, and while you can't exactly call it as masturbation, she's trying to do something like that, rubbing and touching various parts of her pussy.

"*sigh* This is going to be… interesting."

Congratulations, you successfully corrupted Nepgear


902781  No.6318

>>6317

Yay.

>"*sigh* This is going to be… interesting."

"No shit. Let's close and lock doors for while, then we should make that talk. I never thought it would happen this soon."


58ee62  No.6319

>>6317

Welp, would've preferred not getting this to happen.

Let's close and cover the windows as well.


a294de  No.6320

>>6318

>>6319

"No shit. Let's close and lock doors for while, also cover the windows, then we should make that talk. I never thought it would happen this soon."

"Yeah, but the window too? I don't think anyone could watch us from the outside, but sure."

You make sure the door is properly locked, then you shut the shutters. In the gloomy room, you walk back to Nepgear.

"Um, why? A-Are you going to assault me or what? I-I have to warn you, I'm a CPU so I-I'm pretty strong…" and with that she faints again.

"Come on, this is starting to get boring. Why is she fainting constantly? It can't be just embarrassment. Something else must be going on."


76746f  No.6321

>>6320

>"Come on, this is starting to get boring. Why is she fainting constantly? It can't be just embarrassment. Something else must be going on."

"I hope she didn't get crush on me, because it would be wrong on seven levels at least. Let's uncover windows and then ask her what's wrong after she wakes up again."


d3424d  No.6322

>>6321

I'd prefer the windows closed just in case for that small chance something or someone is spying on us


b1b581  No.6323

>>6322

Alright, windows can stay covered in this case then.


a294de  No.6324

>>6321

>>6322

>>6323

"I hope she didn't get crush on me, because it would be wrong on seven levels at least. Let's ask her what's wrong after she wakes up again."

"Not that we can do anything else other than waiting. I don't want to drag the others into this issue. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I don't think anything would surprise me right now."

You wait until Nepgear wakes up.

"Ungh… What's this… Again? Did I just faint again?"

"Yes."

"Umm, that's not good. I shouldn't just faint like that…"

"Nepgear, what's wrong? Something is certainly not right."

"I-I… I don't know… L-Like I said I wanted to figure out, h-how can you be so happy. Maybe I discovered things that would have been better left alone, but it's too late now, I guess?" She turns to IF and continues, "IF, you have no idea how lucky you are. I don't have an Anon, I can't have fun like you do. My body is itching now, and I can't do anything about it…"


58ee62  No.6325

>>6324

"Is this the first time you've had this itch?"


117a79  No.6326

>>6324

>"My body is itching now, and I can't do anything about it…"

"I think that's because no one taught you about this. If you want I can teach how to handle this, as long both of you can keep check on me so I won't go too far."


a294de  No.6327

>>6325

>>6326

"Is this the first time you've had this itch? I think that's because no one taught you about this. If you want I can teach how to handle this, as long both of you can keep check on me so I won't go too far."

"Um, yes… I never felt anything like this before. But… what do you want to teach me? I don't understand what's going on anymore. Will it hurt? Are you going to be mean to me, like yesterday?"

You also take a quick look at IF.

"I trust you, I don't know how, but you managed to cure the sex crazed Yumi. And… um, never mind, I will tell you in private," she tells you with a sad expression. "Unless you need me specially, I'd like to leave you two alone and check on the others."


d3424d  No.6328

>>6327

"Alright, thanks for trusting me IF."

Now how did we go about calming down Yumi…


c54e14  No.6329

>>6327

>"But… what do you want to teach me? I don't understand what's going on anymore."

"How to relief yourself, so you won't take entire night on doing this next time."

>"Will it hurt?"

"No."

>"Are you going to be mean to me, like yesterday?"

"Not this time."

>"I trust you, I don't know how, but you managed to cure the sex crazed Yumi. And… um, never mind, I will tell you in private,"

"Unfortunately, that was much easier than this. I only needed to give her enough numbing medicine, so she would calm down."


a294de  No.6330

>>6328

>>6329

>"But… what do you want to teach me? I don't understand what's going on anymore."

"How to relief yourself, so you won't take entire night on doing this next time."

"To relief…? I-I see… is it something like you did last night?"

>"Will it hurt?"

"No."

>"Are you going to be mean to me, like yesterday?"

"Not this time."

"… Really? Thank you."

>"I trust you, I don't know how, but you managed to cure the sex crazed Yumi. And… um, never mind, I will tell you in private,"

"Alright, thanks for trusting me IF. Unfortunately, that was much easier than this. I only needed to give her enough numbing medicine, so she would calm down."

"Um, I think you're forgetting a bunch of important details, but whatever, you'll find me in the kitchen or around that place."

IF turns around and leaves you alone with Nepgear.

"… So, what's the plan Anon? Please be gentle, everyone is treating me like a trash, and I have no idea what I did that would warrant something like that."


c54e14  No.6331

>>6330

>"To relief…? I-I see… is it something like you did last night?"

"Yes."

>"… So, what's the plan Anon? Please be gentle, everyone is treating me like a trash, and I have no idea what I did that would warrant something like that."

"Just some massages and kissing to help you relax, after that I will gently massage your breasts and clit. It should be enough."

Get behind her then begin with massaging her shoulders and kissing her neck.


a294de  No.6332

>>6331

>"To relief…? I-I see… is it something like you did last night?"

"Yes."

>"… So, what's the plan Anon? Please be gentle, everyone is treating me like a trash, and I have no idea what I did that would warrant something like that."

"Just some massages and kissing to help you relax, after that I will gently massage your breasts and clit. It should be enough."

"Uh-hmm… I still don't exactly understand it, but alright."

You get behind her then you start gently massaging her shoulders, then also kissing her on the neck.

"Yikes! It's ticklish!"

You continue, you start hearing quiet moans from her.

"Ngghh… stop… I mean, don't stop… am I supposed to do anything?"

"No, just relax."

"A-Alright."

You slowly move one of your hands lower, until you reach her bra. Ignoring it, you slide your fingers under it then you continue the massaging. You hear a quiet "eek!" when you touch her nipple, she attempts a weak resist, but she quickly gives in to the sensation.

"Ngmm… I didn't even know something… ngghh… like this is possible…"

"Just you wait," you whisper to her ear. You continue massaging her breasts for a few minutes, her body starts twitching uncontrollably… it looks like she lost her last connection to the reality, the pleasure already overtook her, and you only touched her upper body yet.

Continuing your plan, you start moving your hand lower, stroking her belly, finally reaching her pussy. "Nggghh! MMnggg!" Unintelligible sounds leave Nepear's mouth, she's twitching even harder, you hold her with yout left arm, you have to give in all your might to keep her in place, you start rubbing her clit like this. You only get to rub it for a few seconds though before she orgasm and the love fluids cover your hand.

"Uwawa, what was that? That was…" and with that she falls asleep in your hands.


32d93f  No.6334

>>6332

>"…Better get going, then. I should make room and her look like that she just overslept and then wash my hands in kitchen."


54613a  No.6335

>>6332

I'm sure IF is going to be there outside probably listening in.

"It seems Nepgear, after watching us didn't know what to do with herself."


a294de  No.6336

>>6334

>>6335

"…Better get going, then. I should make room and her look like that she just overslept and then wash my hands in kitchen."

You gently lay her on the bed, she responds with a "ngh, dnthh…" Now to make her look like she just overslept… her clothes are all messed up, there's a stain on her skirt, her panties are on the floor… ugh, it's impossible. You grab the pantsu, you could try to put it on her, even though it'd be weird. Alternatively, you could just stuff it into her pocket, or… why not? You could just take it as a trophy, and hide it in your inventory for the time being… It's your choice

You put the blanket on Nepgear to hide the mess and leave the room.

You were pretty sure you'll immediately bump into IF, but the passageway is empty. Going down to the kitchen, you find IF talking with Noire next to the dining table. You quickly enter the kitchen, you find Uni there preparing the breakfast. You wash your hand and return to IF.

"Did you hear the news?"

"News? What news?"

"Share energy," Noire responds. "Last night it was unusually low and it still not completely recovered. That probably explains why was I so sleepy during work last night."

"Could it be…?"

"No… I mean, we can't rule it out, but the change is much smaller than last time, so it's probably something else," IF responds. "Share energy fluctuates continuously, sometimes it's level is higher, sometimes it's lower, so it might be a just a coincidence."


54613a  No.6337

>>6336

Place it in her pockets. If they find us with the national treasure of Planeptune we're dead.


54613a  No.6338

>>6336

"Well, there was a massive anti-share crystal in a cave in Planeptune, there's probably one in Lastation too. Any caves here, or even abandoned factories, or anything really, nearby about the distance of the Basilicom of Planeptune to Virtua Cave?"


004d7a  No.6339

>>6336

"If you have any map, I could show which place seems to be most wrong. Unfortunately, that place and surrounding areas will be infested with viral monsters even before next anti-crystal forms."


a294de  No.6340

>>6337

>>6338

>>6339

You decide to put the panties in her pocket.

"Well, there was a massive anti-share crystal in a cave in Planeptune, there's probably one in Lastation too. Any caves here, or even abandoned factories, or anything really, nearby about the distance of the Basilicom of Planeptune and Virtua Cave? If you have any map, I could show which place seems to be most wrong. Unfortunately, that place and surrounding areas will be infested with viral monsters even before next anti-crystal forms."

"Caves, not really, but this continent has an infinite amount of abandoned factories. It would take months to check all of them. I can give you a map, but I don't think it'll help much… And like I said, I'm not sure the cause is the same. Back in Planeptune, share energy quickly dropped and stayed extremely low until we destroyed the anti-crystal. Here the rate of decrease was much smaller, the minimum was around midnight, and it's increasing since then. If it's really an anti-crystal, they must be transporting it right now, probably out of Lastation…"

"Out of Lastation?" Noire ask confusedly. "Where?"

"I have no idea. We destroyed one yesterday, maybe they want to replace it. But since Nepgear is not there, that wouldn't make any sense. The only other continent where a CPU currently resides is Leanbox. Hmm, now that I think about it, Vert had problems when the anti-crystal was in Planeptune. Don't tell me…"


004d7a  No.6341

>>6340

Check entire map.

"I only feel faint traces on western part of map in area where continent ends."

>Hmm, now that I think about it, Vert had problems when the anti-crystal was in Planeptune. Don't tell me…"

"Smaller one was in Leanbox this entire time, possibly even way before then. After eating breakfast we should go there."

"Also Nepgear needs to take break this time, she didn't slept at all during previous night and it took me a while to put her to sleep."


a294de  No.6342

>>6341

You check the map.

"I only feel faint traces on western part of map in area where continent ends."

"You feel… what?! What do you feel? Only CPUs feel the Shares, what the heck are you talking about? Did you just point to a random region on the map?"

>"Hmm, now that I think about it, Vert had problems when the anti-crystal was in Planeptune. Don't tell me…"

"Smaller one was in Leanbox this entire time, possibly even way before then. After eating breakfast, we should go there."

"A smaller one? Yeah, it's possible, but that doesn't explain the situation in Lastation. Or why did Vert onlu have problems when we had the anti-crystal crisis in Planeptune?"

"Also Nepgear needs to take break this time, she didn't sleep at all during previous night and it took me a while to put her to sleep."

"What. Oh, I think I get it. We need to talk. In private. Follow me."

IF grabs you to a nearby room, closing the door after you enter.

"You're talking nonsense. Either Nepgear told you something and you're just trying to relay it… or you're trying to hide something, and in your panic you say whatever stupid thing pops into your mind, hoping it would avert the situation. In the latter case I hope you're only trying to hide it from the others, and now you'll tell me what happened."


887422  No.6343

>>6341

>"You feel… what?! What do you feel?"

"That some trouble will start there. I don't know when though."

>"In the latter case I hope you're only trying to hide it from the others, and now you'll tell me what happened."

"I used my hands to get her off, afterwards she fainted again, then I made her look like she overslept and cleaned up her room a little. For my defense, I didn't have any better idea how to handle that shit at this time."


887422  No.6344

>>6343

>>6342

Clicked on new reply button way too fast this time.


a294de  No.6346

>>6343

>"You feel… what?! What do you feel?"

"That some trouble will start there. I don't know when though."

"I-I don't know, I hope you're wrong, but… too much shit happened already."

>"In the latter case I hope you're only trying to hide it from the others, and now you'll tell me what happened."

"I used my hands to get her off, afterwards she fainted again, then I made her look like she overslept and cleaned up her room a little. For my defense, I didn't have any better idea how to handle that shit at this time."

"So, you basically fingered her? Great… I was afraid something like this would happen sooner or later. Well, at least thanks for admitting it," she looks at you, a drop of tear runs down her cheek. "I hoped it would last longer, but it cannot be helped. Thanks for all the good time you gave me, I'll remember them forever."

>>6344

??


58ee62  No.6347

>>6346

"IF? What are you saying?"


3bb200  No.6349

>>6346

I answered to wrong post yesterday.

Hug her.

"I am aware that I did something I really shouldn't do, but this isn't end of world yet."

Then kiss her.


a294de  No.6350

>>6347

>>6349

"IF? What are you saying?" You say while you hug her. "I am aware that I did something I really shouldn't do, but this isn't end of world yet." You finish your sentence with a kiss.

"… huh? I mean, I'm no match compared to a CPU, if you fall in love with Nepgear I don't think there's anything I could do. She's more powerful… she's the leader of a fucking nation, I'm just a random adventurer… ugh, she's even better developed than me… there's no reason to choose me when you have a CPU around. I'm sorry this ended like this, it's like I'm a beginner gear in a game and you just got access to a greatly upgraded one after defeating a boss, you'll ditch the old one in no time. If I'm lucky, you'll keep me in the corner of your inventory, so I can sit there all day long and hope that sometime you'll have a use for me again…"


41d2f0  No.6351

>>6350

>"I mean, I'm no match compared to a CPU, if you fall in love with Nepgear I don't think there's anything I could do."

"It won't happen. Besides, my thoughts about them didn't change."

>"She's more powerful… she's the leader of a fucking nation, I'm just a random adventurer… ugh, she's even better developed than me… there's no reason to choose me when you have a CPU around."

"Come on now, you just mentioned two things yourself, that would just lead to even more problems for me and I have enough of them as it is. Also it doesn't include ticked off Histoire, angry cultists mob on my lawn and other crazy shit. I never asked for this."

>"I'm sorry this ended like this, it's like I'm a beginner gear in a game and you just got access to a greatly upgraded one after defeating a boss, you'll ditch the old one in no time. If I'm lucky, you'll keep me in the corner of your inventory, so I can sit there all day long and hope that sometime you'll have a use for me again…"

"That's wrong actually. I would use beginner gear as training weapons to not damage everything around me, when I will get strong enough to do that with anything else."


54613a  No.6352

>>6350

IF, you're not some random beginner gear. You're special. If we'll be using the item comparison, you're the kind that grows stronger and will always be needed.


a294de  No.6353

>>6352

OMG, I'd never be able to come up with something so beautiful

>>6351

>"I mean, I'm no match compared to a CPU, if you fall in love with Nepgear I don't think there's anything I could do."

"It won't happen. Besides, my thoughts about them didn't change."

"Huh? But you just told me that you… Touching someone's private parts, isn't that a big taboo? Something that's only supposed to happen between people who mutually love each other?"

>"She's more powerful… she's the leader of a fucking nation, I'm just a random adventurer… ugh, she's even better developed than me… there's no reason to choose me when you have a CPU around."

"Come on now, you just mentioned two things yourself, that would just lead to even more problems for me and I have enough of them as it is. Also, it doesn't include ticked off Histoire, angry cultists mob on my lawn and other crazy shit. I never asked for this."

"Even more problems? Hmm, yes, it's probably true that a few people would get upset about that, but I don't think it would be that bad. Plus Histoire would be glad that there's finally someone next to Nepgear with better work ethics than Neptune…"

>"I'm sorry this ended like this, it's like I'm a beginner gear[…]"

"IF, you're not some random beginner gear. You're special. If we'll be using the item comparison, you're the kind that grows stronger and will always be needed."

"W-W-What are y-you talking about? W-Why would I be t-that? She's a CPU, she's simply stronger than humans, it'll stay like that no matter what I do…" She's actually sobbing at this point, she hugs you, buries her head in your chest, then slowly continues. "Thank you… for being so kind to me… every time… even when I don't deserve it… But please tell me, are you really feeling that way? Or maybe you're just trying to cheer me up? In the latter case, please stop, you're only going to break my heart even more."


54613a  No.6354

>>6353

hey thanks

IF, you'll always be important to me, sometimes I feel like you're the one who's too good for me. And, regarding Nepgear, she needs to be talked to, and I think we'd have to talk to her, together, and explain things.


6fcce9  No.6355

>>6353

>"Touching someone's private parts, isn't that a big taboo? Something that's only supposed to happen between people who mutually love each other?"

"Yes, but that family taboo was only created, so other family members wouldn't end up as that wannabe harem owner, which I mentioned to you before."

>"Hmm, yes, it's probably true that a few people would get upset about that, but I don't think it would be that bad. Plus Histoire would be glad that there's finally someone next to Nepgear with better work ethics than Neptune…"

"It must be really bad for you to mention it constantly. I probably wouldn't get along very well with her."


a294de  No.6356

>>6354

>>6355

>"Touching someone's private parts, isn't that a big taboo? Something that's only supposed to happen between people who mutually love each other?"

"Yes, but that family taboo was only created, so other family members wouldn't end up as that wannabe harem owner, which I mentioned to you before."

"Um, I don't want to know where you get your examples from. But… does this mean that you're too becoming a harem owner right now?"

>"[…] with better work ethics than Neptune…"

"It must be really bad for you to mention it constantly. I probably wouldn't get along very well with her."

"No, it's not that, she's a very cheerful person, who can melt the hearts of people, even if that person is a really stone-cold person, like Noire… She's the one who put an end to the console wars after all. It's just that she's a bit lazy, and she never takes anything seriously."

>"[…] you're only going to break my heart even more."

"IF, you'll always be important to me, sometimes I feel like you're the one who's too good for me."

"Huh? R-Really? … Ugh, I'm an idiot… I'm a fucking idiot! What the hell was I thinking?! Sorry, I shouldn't have doubted you… You're like the only people here who was always nice to me, and helped me… why did I doubt you? Sorry, I'm really sorry. To make up, this night, or the next time we do it, I'll do anything you ask, alright?"

"And, regarding Nepgear, she needs to be talked to, and I think we'd have to talk to her, together, and explain things."

"Yeah. How was she when you left? I'd rather do it right now, but I'm afraid we don't have time for that now. We have stuff to do in Lastation."


f388f5  No.6357

>>6356

>"Um, I don't want to know where you get your examples from. But… does this mean that you're too becoming a harem owner right now?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I really don't want to bother with such drama roller coaster."

>"It's just that she's a bit lazy, and she never takes anything seriously."

"That's what worries me. Also I am still kind of annoyed that possibly by her laziness, I was forced to listen overzealous teachers preaching, instead of learning anything for years until the very day I escaped."

>"How was she when you left?"

"She went asleep in my arms, just after I was done."


f77b16  No.6358

>>6356

"Nepgear is currently asleep at the moment. I'm not sure if it's best to just let her sleep and let her wake up normally, or wake her up. I get the feeling she might freak out or something if she gets woken up."


a294de  No.6359

>>6357

>>6358

>"Um, I don't want to know where you get your examples from. But… does this mean that you're too becoming a harem owner right now?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I really don't want to bother with such drama roller coaster."

"I see. If you think I can help you somehow, don't hesitate to tell it."

>"It's just that she's a bit lazy, and she never takes anything seriously."

"That's what worries me. Also, I am still kind of annoyed that possibly by her laziness, I was forced to listen overzealous teachers preaching, instead of learning anything for years until the very day I escaped."

"Overzealous teachers… they're the worst. But to be fair, the conflict between the goddesses started a long time ago, and each nation wanted their own goddess to win, so it was a natural reaction to praise them. But fortunately it's over now, save for some remaining fanatics."

>"How was she when you left?"

"Nepgear is currently asleep at the moment. I'm not sure if it's best to just let her sleep and let her wake up normally, or wake her up. I get the feeling she might freak out or something if she gets woken up."

"I don't know, she didn't look like she had much sleep last night, but we can't wait for hours until she gets up. … Maybe we should eat breakfast now and wake her up afterwards, but in that case she will miss the food. I think we should pack some food for her that she can eat en route, this is the best compromise I can come up with right now."


4dbbfa  No.6360

>>6359

>"I see. If you think I can help you somehow, don't hesitate to tell it."

"Will do, when I will get any idea how to handle this."

>"…But fortunately it's over now, save for some remaining fanatics."

"I am more worried that I will say too much."

>Maybe we should eat breakfast now and wake her up afterwards, but in that case she will miss the food. I think we should pack some food for her that she can eat en route, this is the best compromise I can come up with right now."

"Alright. Let's get going."


d93ed6  No.6361

>>6359

"Let's pack a meal for her to let her have some sleep, even a little bit more."


a294de  No.6362

>>6360

>>6361

>"I see. If you think I can help you somehow, don't hesitate to tell it."

"Will do, when I will get any idea how to handle this."

>"…But fortunately it's over now, save for some remaining fanatics."

"I am more worried that I will say too much."

"… Just don't say anything too controversial, and you'll be alright."

"Maybe we should eat breakfast now and […]"

"Let's pack a meal for her to let her have some sleep, even a little bit more. Then let's get going."

You return to the kitchen and eat the breakfast with the others. Noire and Uni are unusually quiet, Ram only plays two pranks on you during the meal. After finishing the breakfast and packing some meal for Nepgear, you walk to Nepgear's room with IF. You're not completely sure this is the best idea, but IF persuaded you that if she has some weird questions, it's better if you're here, so she can ask it personally, instead of in front of everyone.

You enter the room, Nepgear is in the bed, just like you left her.

"Nepgear, it's time to wake up! We have to go to Leanbox." IF tries to wake her up. "Hey, wake up already." She gently shakes Nepgear.

"Ummhh… What's that… Oh yes, I know, we must destroy the… Ghhh, sorry, I barely slept anything, and my clothes are stained," she says as she tries to get up from the bed. She takes a few steps before she realizes something is not right, she grabs her skirt and starts to touch herself around her crotch. "My underwear… it's gone! Someone stole it! What will I do now!?"


f5eb0f  No.6363

>>6362

>"My underwear… it's gone! Someone stole it! What will I do now!?"

"Check your pockets first, then wash your clothes with soap to remove stains. …I needed to clean this room somehow, just in case someone would enter it to avoid further drama."


8345ea  No.6364

>>6362

"Get yourself cleaned up, and after that we need to go, we have your breakfast packed up so you can eat on the way."


a294de  No.6365

>>6363

>>6364

>"My underwear… it's gone! Someone stole it! What will I do now!?"

"Check your pockets first, then wash your clothes with soap to remove stains. … I needed to clean this room somehow, just in case someone would enter it to avoid further drama."

"What?" She quickly checks her pockets. "It's here! But what happened here, what's this… Um, maybe it wasn't a dream after all. Did you come here and, um, how should I put it? Help me with my problems…"

"Yes."

"Really?" Without a warning, she jumps on you, hugs you, and whispers "I really hope we can repeat it sometime. You will help me again, right?"

"Get yourself cleaned up, and after that we need to go, we have your breakfast packed up so you can eat on the way."

"O-Okay, just a moment and I'm ready to go. But I have to change my clothes, could you please leave me alone? I'll meet you downstairs."

"Alright."

You leave Nepgears room and walk back to the kitchen. You briefly tell the others that Nepgear just woke up, but she'll be ready in a few minutes, then you can leave. Actually, you can hardly finish your speech when Nepgear turns up. You don't know how did she manage to tidy herself in so little time, but there are no signs of the mess you just saw a few minutes ago.

You leave the Basilicom and head to Leanbox. The journey is relatively uneventful, only the twins try to play a few tricks.

Arriving in Leanbox, the land of green pasture, it's a real pleasure after Lastation's smog filled industrial scenery, with green hills and trees everywhere, squirrels looking for nuts, and so on. You walk to the Basilicom and enter it.

"Who is it? Oh, it's you, come on," an elderly man greets you. "You're friends of Vert, you have to help me. Since Vert returned from the battle, all she does is playing games and completely neglects her CPU duties. She even took Ran-Ran with her, keeping it in custody."


58ee62  No.6366

>>6365

"…Games? Excuse me? Could you … show me?"


f48dad  No.6367

>>6365

It was very long day.

>"I really hope we can repeat it sometime. You will help me again, right?"

"Please do it yourself next time. Also don't spend entire night on doing this too."

>"Since Vert returned from the battle, all she does is playing games and completely neglects her CPU duties."

"I understand now why this nation is only one without any CPU candidates."

>"She even took Ran-Ran with her, keeping it in custody."

"I just hope she didn't forget to feed it. Where she is?"


a294de  No.6368

>>6366

>>6367

>"I really hope we can repeat it sometime. You will help me again, right?"

"Please do it yourself next time. Also don't spend entire night on doing this too."

"Gh! S-So cruel…"

>"Since Vert returned from the battle, all she does is playing games and completely neglects her CPU duties."

"I understand now why this nation is only one without any CPU candidates."

"Please, sir, don't speak ill of the CPU. She needs time to recover after the intense battle…"

"Also, the games, could you… show me?"

"I'm afraid I can't, you'll have to ask Lady Vert for that."

>"She even took Ran-Ran with her, keeping it in custody."

"I just hope she didn't forget to feed it. Where she is?"

"I heard the voice of it today, so I guess Ran-Ran is still alive. Lady Vert locked herself into her room, and she doesn't even let me in."

"This is just great…" IF responds. "Alright, Yvoire, we'll see what can we do. Let's go."

You follow IF to a large door at the back of the Basilicom.

She knocks on the door. No reply. She knocks on the door harder.

"Yvoire, I told you I can't go out now."

"Vert, we have to talk."

"Ohh, it's you, Iffy? Unfortunately I can't open the door as I'm in the middle of an important raid, but after that I'm all yours!"

"No, Vert, you've been doing this for too long already, stop it!"

"Wha! Don't distract me! I failed to notice an enemy due to your babbling! … Hey, Ran-Ran, come back!"

A few seconds later, you hear a click and the door in front of you opens, a small brown haired girl like character with a white pig like head appears.

"Thanks Ran-Ran. Are you alright?"

"(´・ω・`) Ran-Ran wants to sleep. Ran-Rand haven't slept for two days now…"

"Don't worry, we're going to talk with Vert."

You approach Vert, who's sitting in front of a large monitor, playing some kind of MMORPG game with her guild. She's so obsessed with the game, that she doesn't even notice you until Nepgear addresses her.

"Vert, please."

"Oh, Nepgear, you're here too? Just wait a few minutes, it's already the third wave."


263d85  No.6369

>>6368

>"Please, sir, don't speak ill of the CPU. She needs time to recover after the intense battle…"

"By playing games constantly? Everybody else would just go to bed and sleep."

>"Oh, Nepgear, you're here too? Just wait a few minutes, it's already the third wave."

"…of your eight thousandth raid treadmill in succession at some MMO. If I didn't saw this myself, I would think it was most retarded thing I heard in this week."


a294de  No.6370

>>6369

>"Please, sir, don't speak ill of the CPU. She needs time to recover after the intense battle…"

"By playing games constantly? Everybody else would just go to bed and sleep."

"I-I don't know, if Lady Vert thinks this is the best way to recover, I can't argue it…"

>"Oh, Nepgear, you're here too? Just wait a few minutes, it's already the third wave."

"…of your eight thousandth raid treadmill in succession at some MMO. If I didn't saw this myself, I would think it was most retarded thing I heard in this week."

"What are you saying? Yikes, there's an enemy there! Would you be please so kind to leave me alone until I finish this raid? I can't concentrate like this."


d23430  No.6371

>>6370

"Do we need to pull the plug for this one…"


a02ec8  No.6372

>>6370

>"Would you be please so kind to leave me alone until I finish this raid? I can't concentrate like this."

"Sure. If you take longer than half of hour on this, then we will leave."


a294de  No.6373

>>6371

>>6372

>"Would you be please so kind to leave me alone until I finish this raid? I can't concentrate like this."

"Sure. If you take longer than half of hour on this, then we will leave."

"That wouldn't solve anything, she's been doing it for days. Plus we need her help, we can't just leave."

"Then do we need to pull the plug for this one?…"

"Maybe that's a bit too brutal approach, Vert would flip out… But we need to solve this problem quick. Sorry Vert."

"Huh?"

IF takes a dash toward the power outlet, and a few seconds later the monitors in front of Vert turn black.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! THE RAID, MY GUILD…"

"Sorry Vert, but you have to stop."

"Do you… do you know how much this means to me? You can't just destroy it!"

"Calm down, Vert. You can restore it later, we have more pressing matters right now, and it can't wait."

"I get it, this is your payback for your coat, right? … Fine, I give up, what is this matter?"

"It's the Guild. The real-life Guild. If we don't do something about them, they'll overtake the nations soon."

"If you say so. Even though I didn't have any problems with them, they seem to mind their own business."

"Do you even check what happens outside the walls of your room?" IF murmurs to herself.

"Did you say anything Iffy?"

"Nothing at all!"


ee8414  No.6374

>>6373

>"Even though I didn't have any problems with them, they seem to mind their own business."

"That's wrong. Guild itself slowly turns into mere bunch of thugs led by frustrated office lady that probably owns six cats at least. While it's only true for Planeptune right now, I would prefer to avoid this or something worse happening in other nations too."


a294de  No.6375

>>6374

>"Even though I didn't have any problems with them, they seem to mind their own business."

"That's wrong. Guild itself slowly turns into mere bunch of thugs led by frustrated office lady that probably owns six cats at least. While it's only true for Planeptune right now, I would prefer to avoid this or something worse happening in other nations too."

"… Fine. I'd rather avoid this hassle, but it looks like won't leave me until I help. So, what do I have to do?"

"Huh? That was easier than I thought…" IF responds. "So about the Guild, we have to stop them. We'he identified one person on each continent who're actively pushing for this change from the background. They're probably just minions of a greater leader, but that leader's identity or whereabouts are not known. We should attack them at the same time, otherwise they'd be quick to hide their traces after the first attack. Hopefully we will gather valuable intel from them, or at least halt their progress. I think Blanc and the twins can handle Lowee, Noire and Uni Lastation, Planeptune and Leanbox are more problematic however. If I stay with Vert then Leanbox would be alright, but in that case Nepgear would end up with Anon."


1f4bca  No.6376

>>6375

"Are you fine with this arrangement IF? This seems to be the most equal way to distribute power. If we both team up for Planeptune, we'd be missing a CPU portion. Atleast like this it's fairly distributed. Also, are you okay with this Nepgear?"


20e1b3  No.6377

>>6375

"When we are going to do that? I would like to get some time to stock up on healing items and train even for just a bit."


a294de  No.6378

>>6376

>>6377

"When we are going to do that? I would like to get some time to stock up on healing items and train even for just a bit."

"We should do this as soon as possible. I've been already collecting intel on this case, so we should be able to do this tomorrow, or the day after it."

"Are you fine with this arrangement IF? This seems to be the most equal way to distribute power. If we both team up for Planeptune, we'd be missing a CPU portion. At least like this it's fairly distributed. Also, are you okay with this Nepgear?"

"Yes, that's why I said that." IF responds. "Even though I'm a bit worried what would happen to you alone. I mean I don't want to brag or hurt your feelings or anything like that, but I think you're the weakest among us…"

"I-I'm okay, as long as you don't do anything embarrassing…" is Nepgear's response.


913cbd  No.6379

>>6378

>"I've been already collecting intel on this case, so we should be able to do this tomorrow, or the day after it."

"So I have time to prepare until then."

>"I mean I don't want to brag or hurt your feelings or anything like that, but I think you're the weakest among us…"

"It's true though. Besides, numbers can't lie and that's reason why I asked in first place."

>"I-I'm okay, as long as you don't do anything embarrassing…"

"While I can't promise anything, I am sure the worst thing you will witness that day is me talking shit to cat lady."


a294de  No.6380

>>6379

>"I've been already collecting intel on this case, so we should be able to do this tomorrow, or the day after it."

"So I have time to prepare until then."

>"I mean I don't want to brag or hurt your feelings or anything like that, but I think you're the weakest among us…"

"It's true though. Besides, numbers can't lie and that's reason why I asked in first place."

"We could never really do any real training, because as soon as we started doing it, hell broke loose and suddenly we had more important things to do. I hope it will be still enough."

>"I-I'm okay, as long as you don't do anything embarrassing…"

"While I can't promise anything, I am sure the worst thing you will witness that day is me talking shit to cat lady."

"Um, could you avoid that please? I'm sure if you're nice, she will be nicer to you too. By the way, who is this cat lady you're talking about? Does she look like CyberConnect 2?"

"If everyone is alright with the plan," IF continues, "I'll shortly give a small briefing to each team about the target. First you should monitor them and figure out what are our best chances to attack, when their minions are not around. We should attack all of them at about the same time, so I think we should have a phone meeting tomorrow early afternoon, when we can decide the final plan. Any questions?"


9887a5  No.6381

>>6380

"Sounds like a plan to me."


851d4c  No.6382

>>6380

>"I hope it will be still enough."

"So do I."

>"Um, could you avoid that please? I'm sure if you're nice, she will be nicer to you too.

"It's inevitable. Also I don't think that nice approach would work on woman that wanted to kill me twice already. First by nailing me with giant spike into wall and second by ordering thug horde armed with steel pipes to do so."

>"By the way, who is this cat lady you're talking about? Does she look like CyberConnect 2?"

"That office lady which I mentioned before and I meant that as person that probably owns way too many cats. No."


a294de  No.6383

>>6381

>>6382

>"I hope it will be still enough."

"So do I."

>"Um, could you avoid that please? I'm sure if you're nice, she will be nicer to you too."

"It's inevitable. Also, I don't think that nice approach would work on woman that wanted to kill me twice already. First by nailing me with giant spike into wall and second by ordering thug horde armed with steel pipes to do so."

"Sorry to interrupt," IF says, "but the target in Planeptune is not her. She's not the source of this change, she's just taking advantage of it. Plus, I want to deal with her personally."

>"By the way, who is this cat lady you're talking about? Does she look like CyberConnect 2?"

"That office lady which I mentioned before and I meant that as person that probably owns way too many cats. No."

"Um, I see… It looks like you still have a tendency of saying weird things."

>"Any questions?"

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"Cool. Then here are some information about target. In Planeptune, you have to find a guy called Mr. X. We don't know his real name, but he is frequently seen around the Guild headquarters in Planeptune, so it shouldn't be hard to find him. Here is a photo of him. We should capture him without stirring up undue attention, because he likely has many friends. Also, make sure he stays alive, we'll have a few questions to him."

You look at the photo, it shows a gray hoodie jacket and matching color pants and boots, completely hiding the person inside. Heck, it could be even a doll, his face is too dark to recognize anything, and the rest of his body is obscured by the clothes. You can only hope he won't replace his wardrobe for a few days now…


a393e8  No.6384

>>6383

>"She's not the source of this change, she's just taking advantage of it. Plus, I want to deal with her personally."

"What a shame, it would be easier then."

>You look at the photo, it shows a gray hoodie jacket and matching color pants and boots, completely hiding the person inside.

"This is going to be even more annoying than I thought. It's really not very much info to go for."

"If that's everything, then I would ask what to do now and where exactly I can train."


58ee62  No.6385

>>6383

"Is this the best we got of this guy? How are we even sure this isn't just a double?"


a294de  No.6386

>>6384

>>6385

>"She's not the source of this change, she's just taking advantage of it. Plus, I want to deal with her personally."

"What a shame, it would be easier then."

>You look at the photo, it shows a gray hoodie jacket and matching color pants and boots, completely hiding the person inside.

"This is going to be even more annoying than I thought. It's really not very much info to go for. Is this the best we got of this guy? How are we even sure this isn't just a double?"

"You'll find him in no time, don't worry. He has an office in the Guild HQ, people around him would figure out if he would be a double. Unfortunately right now you can't go into the HQ, so you'll have to stay outside and wait until he leaves the building. Plus I'm sure Nepgear will help you to monitor the area."

"If that's everything, then I would ask what to do now and where exactly I can train."

"What to do now? Go back to Planeptune and help Nepgear with the monitoring. Look for periods when he is alone, when he could be kidnapped without anyone noticing it. About training… I don't know, any previous dungeon we visited? Even though I'd rather like you to help Nepgear, if everything goes according to the plan, you won't have to fight."


58ee62  No.6387

>>6386

"Alright. Let's hope things go well."


0b1b91  No.6388

>>6386

>"Even though I'd rather like you to help Nepgear, if everything goes according to the plan, you won't have to fight."

"Fine, hopefully it won't take very long."


a294de  No.6389

>>6387

>>6388

"Alright. Let's hope things go well. Hopefully it won't take very long."

"That's it. Then, um, bye Anon and Nepgear, see you soon."

"Bye."

You leave the Basilicom and start your trip back to Planeptune.

"Um…"

"Yes Nepgear?"

"About this morning… I think I created a scene, right? Sorry about that, I didn't want to… I just couldn't handle all what happened last night. … It looks like you're on pretty good terms with IF, good for you… But I also feel like you hate me, even though I tried to help you when I could. It feels so unfair, especially when onee-chan is not here… I could only spend a week with her, before she disappeared, and she was the only person who really understood me and helped me… in her own way."


8b47fe  No.6390

>>6389

"Let's just say I've had a very bad time with women and positions of power. It made me have a negative bias. IF was the first one that has helped me like this."


2542f3  No.6391

>>6389

>I just couldn't handle all what happened last night.

"It's fine." Say that while giving her headpat.

>It looks like you're on pretty good terms with IF, good for you

"She still was upset on me for what I did this morning."

>>6390

"The worst part about it is there were a lot of these in my life. Guild supervisor who fired me from it, guild attendant who sent me to death in Virtua Forest and teachers which were preaching about your sister for years in my school until I finally escaped from it. Overall, I just want go back to adventuring."


a294de  No.6392

Sorry, no update today


a294de  No.6393

>>6390

>>6391

>"I just couldn't handle all what happened last night."

"It's fine," you say while giving her a headpat.

"I-I don't get it. While I'm here you're giving the impression of an extremely gentle and kind person, but in the background you still hate me."

>"It looks like you're on pretty good terms with IF, good for you"

"She still was upset on me for what I did this morning."

"Upset? I hope it's not because of something I did. Should I try to talk with her?"

"Let's just say I've had a very bad time with women and positions of power. It made me have a negative bias. IF was the first one that has helped me like this. The worst part about it is there were a lot of these in my life. Guild supervisor who fired me from it, guild attendant who sent me to death in Virtua Forest and teachers which were preaching about your sister for years in my school until I finally escaped from it. Overall, I just want go back to adventuring."

"Um, that sounds horrible and I'd never do anything like that to you. I don't know about the Guild, but your old school no longer exists. The worst of the teachers are now in prison, while the rest of them are banned from teaching until they can prove that they've changed. But I guess it's too late for you now… Also, the CPUs kept on fighting each other for a long time without caring about what happens in this world. I can assure, things are going to improve, all of the nations are working on it now instead of the pointless fighting. We have to restore the peace and order of Gamindustri! Do you want to believe in this dream?"


67ad86  No.6394

>>6393

>"…but in the background you still hate me."

"I don't hate you, but I still feel uncertain around all of you."

>"Should I try to talk with her?"

"No, I handled that myself."

>Do you want to believe in this dream?"

"While I never had much faith for anything in first place, I will work for that either way."


58ee62  No.6395

>>6393

"I'll work hard to restore order, yes. Don't worry."


a294de  No.6396

>>6394

>>6395

>"…but in the background you still hate me."

"I don't hate you, but I still feel uncertain around all of you."

"Hmm…" She stops, turns toward you, grabs your shoulders then says, "what can I do to change it? Yes, I know, I shouldn't have spied on you… But what's done is done, I can't change the past, and other than that I didn't do anything that could hurt you."

>"Should I try to talk with her?"

"No, I handled that myself."

"I see. Feel free to ask me if you ever change your mind."

>"Do you want to believe in this dream?"

"While I never had much faith for anything in first place, I will work hard to restore order, yes. Don't worry."

"Thank you."

You finally arrive in Planeptune.

"We're back. I think we should head to the Guild HQ first, I have a few wireless cameras we could hide, maybe ask some passers-by too."

"Alright."

After a short walk, you arrive at a big building with a small garden next to it, protected by sturdy fence.

"Here we are. This building has two entrances, the one in front of us is the back entrance, the main entrance is on the opposite side. I thought I should put one camera in front of each entrance, and put 3-4 randomly around the building. We'll have to hide them well, we don't want the Guild to find it. Any ideas? Can you help me?"


14efc1  No.6397

>>6396

>"what can I do to change it?"

"Honestly, I am not sure how to do this myself."

>"Any ideas? Can you help me?"

"Any places which aren't in building itself, but are still somewhat close to it should be sufficient."


a294de  No.6398

>>6397

>"what can I do to change it?"

"Honestly, I am not sure how to do this myself."

"… You're not being helpful…"

>"Any ideas? Can you help me?"

"Any places which aren't in building itself, but are still somewhat close to it should be sufficient."

"We can't get inside without causing a lot of commotion, so yes, we'll have to stick with placing them outside. I have a few small cameras with me," she opens her inventory and picks up a small black device, "the newest technology, this 3x3x3 cm cube has an HD camera and enough battery to record video for about a week. We will only need them for a few days maximum, so it should be more than enough. The harder part is hiding them in a way that they still have a clear view. Can you see that wall with the ivy on it? It would be a perfect place to hide a microphone, but not a camera–the leaves would obscure the view. We also have to place them quickly, so people wouldn't discover us doing nasty things. I have some adhesive tape to stick them to a surface, we don't want them to rotate away due to a slight wind. So, maybe these eaves will be good, it's pretty dark, and the surface is uneven, we can easily hide the camera in a hole while it'll still be able to capture the entrance. If nobody is around…" Nepgears looks around, and since nobody is around, she affixes the camera to the eaves. "Let's check the signal." She picks up her N-Gear, and a few seconds later a live feed from the camera appears. "Perfect. Here are two more cameras, place one or two pointing at the left side of the building, I'm going to the right side. Let's meet in front of the other entrance. Okay?"


e72e9d  No.6399

>>6398

>"Perfect. Here are two more cameras, place one or two pointing at the left side of the building, I'm going to the right side. Let's meet in front of the other entrance. Okay?"

"Alright. Just in case you could need to fix mine though."

Quickly set up cameras while looking around and then go to other entrance.


a294de  No.6400

>>6399

"Alright. Just in case you could need to fix mine though."

"It will be fine, I believe in you."

You walk around the left side of the building, looking for some good spots to set up the cameras.

You stick one camera to the bottom of a traffic light, and the other on top of a black fence.

You continue to the other entrance where you meet Nepgear.

"Are you done?"

"Yes."

"Then, let's walk a few blocks away and check the signal."

"Okay."

After walking a few blocks, you arrive in a small park. You sit down on a bench and Nepgear checks the video feed.

"Alright, let's see… connecting… ah, here's the video feed. Let's check all of them… one, okay, two…" she continues checking, until she checks every camera you placed. "I-I think it'd be alright. Here comes the boring part, we will have to wait until that guy appears. We should also stay in the building's vicinity, so if he appears we can follow him."


20f503  No.6401

>>6400

>"Here comes the boring part, we will have to wait until that guy appears. We should also stay in the building's vicinity, so if he appears we can follow him."

"Hopefully, it won't take too long."


58ee62  No.6402

>>6400

"Well, I've waited all my life, so what's a little more."


a294de  No.6403

>>6401

>>6402

"Well, I've waited all my life, so what's a little more. Even though, I hope it won't take too long."

"There's not much we can do, other than talking. But based on our previous talk, you probably want to do something else. If you really want, you can go away now, I'll handle the situation, we will likely only attack tomorrow, your help is only required then. Just don't get killed in the meantime."


80bb09  No.6404

>>6403

>"Just don't get killed in the meantime."

"Don't worry. I only need to go shopping today. To buy something for dinner and maybe few healing grasses for tomorrow."


58ee62  No.6405

>>6403

We do have a phone of some sort right? I forgot a bit. If so:

"Well if anything happens, give me a call okay?"


a294de  No.6406

>>6404

>>6405

"Don't worry. I only need to go shopping today. To buy something for dinner and maybe few healing grasses for tomorrow. Well if anything happens, give me a call okay?"

"Alright."

You start walking toward a nearby mall. You don't know this place, you just saw an advert while you were walking here, and it's a much bigger place than the small shop in your street, so you figured you're more likely to find whatever you want here.

You enter, and look at the map. Ground floor, restaurants of all kinds, and some apparel shops. First floor or second floor, depending on where you live…, various weapon merchants, and shops selling ingredients for magic. Second floor, herbal shops, pharmacies, armor shop, and some miscellaneous shit. Third floor, electronics department and game shops.

I posted this a long time ago, hopefully I didn't forget to update it properly

* Basic Stats

Level: 16

HP: 140/140

SP: 80/80

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire Inferno: shoot a big fire ball. SP: 15, hit count: 1

- Icicle-Fire Shower: LEARNING 2/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 13

Nepgear: 3

MAGES.: 1

Falcom: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 1879

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Expired Dogoo Jelly×1, Messy Cloth×3, Nice Cloth×4, Ancient Dragon Thorn.

Healing Grass×2: restores 100 HP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

* Active Guild Quests

Haha, no.


722603  No.6407

>>6406

Well, let's do some groceries for a bit, or check how much they are. Any kind of place to figure out what these items of ours do or are they all vendor trash?


9f0b7d  No.6408

>>6406

It looks a little weird, but whatever. MAX HP seemed to be a little higher - ~150-ish.

Also can you rename that third spell to Magma Shower?

It's time to buy anything good to warm in microwave and more Healing Grasses. About 3 of these.

Also sell some materials which Anon can't even use right now and probably won't be very useful later. Mainly Jellies.

>>6407

>Any kind of place to figure out what these items of ours do or are they all vendor trash?

Appraise service won't be cheap and it should be around some magic shops.


a294de  No.6409

>>6407

>>6408

HP was mentioned last time in >>6194, after the steel pipe incident. I don't think any fighting happened after it.

You can't rename spells just like that, they have their own personality and… just kidding, I renamed it.

IF already mentioned the existence of item development, but that's all, Anon still haven't learned how to develop anything, but well, it's just combining things, and if you combine the right things you get something.

You check the shops, mainly for microwaveable food and healing items. This is what you find:

Small Healing Grass - 50 credits - restores 50HP

Healing Grass - 100 credits - restores 100HP

Nep Bull - 500 credits - restores 30% HP

Nep Bull C - 1000 credits - restores 50% HP

Instant Ramen - 50 credits

Instant Udon - 75 credits

Curry - 70 credits

Also not microwaveable, but still easily consumable food:

Onigiri - various flavors, 25 credits, at least two required

Bento with sushi - 200 credits

Bento with sashimi - 150 credits

Pudding - 30 credits

Nep's Pudding - 192568420 credits

You also check whether you can sell some of your materials:

Well, in every Nep game it's free to check for how much could you sell your stuff…

Horsebird Feather - 10 credits

Horsebird Tail - 15 credits

Dogoo Jelly - 1 credit

Expired Dogoo Jelly - 15 credits

Messy Cloth - 15 credits

Nice Cloth - 20 credits

Ancient Dragon Thorn - nobody dares to touch it

One day I should make a spreadsheet with all the items in Neptunia games and random Japanese food with mean prices, so I wouldn't have to spend a long time trying to figure out what would be a good price, then say fuck it and just randomly fill in the numbers…


13fadb  No.6410

>>6409

Alright.

Buy 3 Healing Grasses, 1 Curry for dinner, 2 onigiri filled with tempura for breakfast and small pack of condoms.

In thought "Damn, she really wasn't joking that selling materials is worthless from work needed and beatings involved. I won't even bother in this case. I wonder why nobody wants to touch that Ancient Dragon Thorn though."

I think part of it could be written on some nep wiki or on gamefaqs in guide section for Nep games. For latter, you are on your own though.


a294de  No.6411

>>6410

>I think part of it could be written on some nep wiki or on gamefaqs in guide section for Nep games. For latter, you are on your own though.

Some of it, spread across many pages. And my problem is that in normal Neptunia games a basic healing item heals 1000HP since they have stupidly high amount of HP (for example Healing Grass in RB1). Hyperdevotion Noire is more sane in this regard, but it has about zero info on the net. Which game is the most balanced in terms of accessory pricing?

You buy 3 Healing Grasses (300 credits), 1 Curry for dinner (70 credits), 2 onigiri filled with tempura for breakfast (50 credits) and small pack of condoms hey, that wasn't on the list (20 credits), for a total of 440 credits. Your balance is now 1439 Credits.

"Damn, she really wasn't joking that selling materials is worthless from work needed and beatings involved. I won't even bother in this case. I wonder why nobody wants to touch that Ancient Dragon Thorn though," you think while leaving the mall and starting to walk back home.

While walking back, your phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's Nepgear," she says in a whispering tone. "That guy appeared, he's walking alone, I'm following him. If you're interested, you can come here."


dd4646  No.6412

>>6411

Accessories always were stupidly pricey in nep games, but I thought VII had most balanced prices for these.

>"That guy appeared, he's walking alone, I'm following him. If you're interested, you can come here."

"Alright, I will arrive soon. Just be careful, he probably has some nasty tricks in his sleeve, if he isn't afraid to walk alone."


a294de  No.6413

>>6412

I'll try to look into it when I won't be occupied with other shit…

"Alright, I will arrive soon. Just be careful, he probably has some nasty tricks in his sleeve, if he isn't afraid to walk alone."

Nepgear tells you her current location and you hurry there. You catch a glimpse of her disappearing behind a corner, so you go there.

"Oh, hello Anon, he's there."

She discreetly points you to a guy who's about to cross a pedestrian crossing. "Hmm, let's go."

From the distance it looks like a gray blob. Even though the weather is pretty warm, the guy has the hood put up to hide his identity, and he's trying to blend into the surroundings.

"Odd," Nepgear says after following him for a while, "we're back where we were 5 minutes ago. This guy is just walking in circles. Did he notice us, or is he just paranoid? Or, maybe he's just waiting for someone…"


966eae  No.6414

>>6413

Well, carry on.

>"(…)Did he notice us, or is he just paranoid? Or, maybe he's just waiting for someone…"

"It seems like it's both. Let's go somewhere higher and observe him from greater distance for while."


58ee62  No.6415

>>6413

"What kind of path has he been taking? He's probably staking some place out to check what's happening to it."


a294de  No.6416

>>6414

>>6415

"What kind of path has he been taking? He's probably staking some place out to check what's happening to it."

"He's walking around this two blocks of houses. I mean he did two rounds and now he probably starts the third one."

"Let's go somewhere higher and observe him from greater distance for while."

"Hmm, let's see where could we go. I'm a bit afraid we could lose sight of him while we scale a building, or he could get away if he suddenly decides to stop going in rounds. … Maybe you could go to the top of this building while I stay here. Just walk in and take the elevator to the top, and phone me if you find anything interesting."


f17d22  No.6417

>>6416

>"Just walk in and take the elevator to the top, and phone me if you find anything interesting."

"Alright. Be careful yourself."


a294de  No.6418

>>6417

"Alright. Be careful yourself."

"Don't worry."

You enter the building and take the elevator up. You're a bit surprised when you realize that the elevator actually took you to the roof, but at least you can now look around without obstacles. After a short search you find Nepgear and the mistery guy, he's still going on the same route. You continue to scout the area, when you notice a small group of men heading toward Nepgear and the guy, there's about 100m between them. The members of the group carry baseball bats, pipes, and other primitive weapons.


58ee62  No.6419

>>6418

"Shit."

Do any of our abilities hit this far up?


9bd4f8  No.6420

>>6418

Phone to Nepgear and tell her

"Horde of armed thugs are going to you. They will come from direction where magic explosion happens, which will occur NOW. If you can, just transform and catch that faggot. I will see you back at Basilicom."

Cast fire inferno and icicle darts at same moment in way, when they merge would detonate directly above that horde of thugs.

>>6419

Only that botched fire-ice spell and maybe arrows could go that far.


a294de  No.6421

>>6419

>>6420

"Shit."

You quickly pick up your phone and call Nepgear.

"Hello, what's it?"

"Horde of armed thugs are going to you. They will come from direction where magic explosion happens, which will occur NOW. If you can, just transform and catch that faggot. I will see you back at Basilicom."

"Hey, wait, we were expected to just monitor, not catch…"

It's too late. By the time Nepgear says that, you already cast Icicle Darts and Fire Inferno. You're not powerful enough to cast the spell that far, it just blows up in the air somewhere between you and the thugs.

When they see the explosion, they stop for a moment then they randomly start running away. The guy Nepgear was following, also start running away, you can still see Nepgear transforming and flying after him.

You go down the elevator and you exit the building. Nepgear is no longer here, so you walk to the Basilicom.

When you enter the Basilicom, Histoire greets you.

"Finally, Anon, this way."

You follow him to the basement of the Basilicom. It's a completely different place compared to the other parts of the Basilicom, the part above ground is bright and colorful, the underground part is like a catacomb that didn't have a visitor in a hundred years – dark, moist, and that peculiar scent…

"Hello, Anon." Nepgear greets you. "I caught that guy, but IF wasn't happy. And, um, there's something…"

"Something?"

"Look," she says as she removes the hood from the captured guy, and a green haired girl appears. Wait, it's not a guy, it's a girl!


451b7e  No.6422

>>6421

>"I caught that guy, but IF wasn't happy."

"I will apologize to her later."

"As long we got correct person, it could be even Dogoo Man for all I care. Anyway, did you finished questioning her yet? If not, I will help you."


58ee62  No.6423

>>6421

Does this girl look familiar? Green haired? What's her body type like?


e751bf  No.6424

>>6423

I think it's Underling.


a294de  No.6425

File: b8e2f4cfca66ce9⋯.png (211.08 KB, 471x597, 157:199, Underling.png)

>>6422

>>6423

>"I caught that guy, but IF wasn't happy."

"I will apologize to her later."

You look at the person in front of you, but you don't seem to recognize her. She's like picture related, but without that mouse ears on the hood

"As long we got correct person, it could be even Dogoo Man for all I care. Anyway, have you finished questioning her yet? If not, I will help you."

"No, I haven't. I mean I hardly got any information out of her, she's called Linda, but that's about it. We just arrived a few minutes before and I spent most of the time restraining her, because she was constantly trying to run away or put up a fight…"

"Hahaha, you'll never get anything out of me, brats! You coward assholes, just wait until I untie myself, then I will beat that stupid head of yours into the ground!" she says while shaking her body. It looks like her arms are tied to something behind her back.


7faddc  No.6426

File: fc3df3a424fe6d6⋯.jpg (645.66 KB, 1063x994, 1063:994, 70741f833e6bda8315def36e7b….jpg)

>>6425

*knuckle cracking noises*

"Better if I get straight to work."

Take off her shoes, then do pic related.

"Now, will you stop being cunt and tell us your relation to the Guild? Otherwise, I will be forced to go higher."


a294de  No.6427

>>6426

"*knuckle cracking noises* Better if I get straight to work."

"Ha, you're not frightening me, asshole!"

You try to take off her shoes, but ouch! This brat kicks!

"Um, Nepgear, could you help me a bit?"

"Yes, what do you need?"

You ask Nepgear to hold her legs in place, so you can take off her shoes, and start doing… pic related in previous post thing.

"Hey, leave me alone, I'll fucking kill you if you don't stop!"

"Now, will you stop being cunt and tell us your relation to the Guild? Otherwise, I will be forced to go higher."

"Like I'm afraid of it, you won't dare to touch higher! Geez, I told you, leave me alone, or I will break your spine! Hey, stop it!"

"I'll stop if you begin to talk," you reply while you start to tuck up her trousers.

"Hey, pervert, what are you doing?! Put your dirty hands away from me! This is a sexual assault, somebody help!" she shouts flustered.


c66f5e  No.6428

>>6427

>"Hey, pervert, what are you doing?!"

"Interrogation."

>"Put your dirty hands away from me!"

"You already heard what you need to do for this to stop."

>"This is a sexual assault, somebody help!"

"There's no one else here. Maybe with exception for few forgotten skeletons in some cells."

Start massaging her shins and thighs on both legs.


a294de  No.6429

>>6428

>"Hey, pervert, what are you doing?!"

"Interrogation."

"Fuck you."

>"Put your dirty hands away from me!"

"You already heard what you need to do for this to stop."

"No way! I'm not telling you anything!"

>"This is a sexual assault, somebody help!"

"There's no one else here. Maybe with exception for few forgotten skeletons in some cells."

"…"

You start massaging her shins and thighs on both legs.

"Grr…" she tries to escape, but the binding and Nepgear keeps her in place. "Just come a little closer, I'm going to bite off your ear, you can't fuck with me, you hear me?! I'll rip off your dick, make you eat it, then I'll tear your stupid head off and play soccer with it! Just… grrr, this fucking rope won't hold me here forever! You could only capture me because of your sneaky surprise, in a fair match I'd have defeated both of you! Cheaters! Coward cheaters!"

"Um, Anon, sorry to interrupt, but are you sure this is working? She's getting really angry… Are you sure such drastic measures are necessary?"


8fd596  No.6430

>>6429

>"You could only capture me because of your sneaky surprise, in a fair match I'd have defeated both of you!"

"The only person you could defeat here is me. Mainly because monsters went berserk, were viral from start or turned into giant one whenever I tried to train."

>"Um, Anon, sorry to interrupt, but are you sure this is working?"

"There is only one way to check that."

Take off her trousers.

>"She's getting really angry… Are you sure such drastic measures are necessary?"

"Honestly, that measure was most gentle one I could think of. All other ways involved using violence, which could be fatal on amount necessary to make her talk."


a294de  No.6431

>>6430

>"You could only capture me because of your sneaky surprise, in a fair match I'd have defeated both of you!"

"The only person you could defeat here is me. Mainly because monsters went berserk, were viral from start or turned into giant one whenever I tried to train."

"Ah, ha-ha-ha, what an idiot. You should work at a fast-food restaurant, you're probably not too retarded for that."

>"Um, Anon, sorry to interrupt, but are you sure this is working?"

"There is only one way to check that."

You quickly take off her trouser.

"W-w-w-what?! That's forbidden! Even the worst villains wouldn't do something like this! I didn't sign up for this! What will the ratings board think?! This was supposed to be a family friendly game, not some garbage-tier H-game!!"

>"She's getting really angry… Are you sure such drastic measures are necessary?"

"Honestly, that measure was most gentle one I could think of. All other ways involved using violence, which could be fatal on amount necessary to make her talk."

"… You should really try to look for help, because something's not right with you."

"Yes, yes!" Linda responds, with a glimmer of hope in her expression. "What was your name again? Please take this filthy pervert away from me! He's breaking every written and unwritten law!"

"Nobody asked you!" Nepgear responds while pointing her purple sword at Linda. "Continue insulting him like this and… and…"

"And what? Why are you protecting this brat, is it your boyfriend or what?"

"Enough! Kya~!" Nepgear raises her sword, getting ready to stab.

"Wait!" you shout while pushing her in the last moment. The beam sword sticks into the wall just next to Linda's arm. It cut a hole in the sleeve of her hoodie, it might have even scratched her arm a bit, but otherwise she's completely unharmed.

"…" She's completely stunned, she needs a few seconds before she can say anything. "What the heck is wrong with you?! Shit… There's a crazy bitch here who almost killed me and a filthy pervert there, and they want information. But I can't tell anything, my boss would kill me. No matter what I do, I'm completely fucked."

"Um, sorry, I lost my temper… I think I should leave you two alone. I'll be nearby, so just shout if there's some problem."


8fd596  No.6432

>>6431

>"Ah, ha-ha-ha, what an idiot. You should work at a fast-food restaurant, you're probably not too retarded for that."

"Says salty cunt which was too useless even for that, so she needed to resort working for crime lord to feed herself."

>"This was supposed to be a family friendly game, not some garbage-tier H-game!!"

"…Don't project your fetishes on me."

>"Um, sorry, I lost my temper… I think I should leave you two alone. I'll be nearby, so just shout if there's some problem."

"Alright."

"Good job, you angered mildest person I know. Now I will make three simple questions. Either answer yes or no. Is your boss called GS? Did your boss ordered you to sabotage or otherwise disrupt Planeptune branch of Guild? Is any Guild Supervisor involved with this?"


58ee62  No.6433

>>6431

"You know what's counted as family friendly nowadays as well? Murder on screen."


a294de  No.6434

>>6432

>>6433

>"Ah, ha-ha-ha, what an idiot. You should work at a fast-food restaurant, you're probably not too retarded for that."

"Says salty cunt which was too useless even for that, so she needed to resort working for crime lord to feed herself."

"You're wrong, kid! I joined ASIC on my own accord to overthrow the… oh shit."

>"This was supposed to be a family friendly game, not some garbage-tier H-game!!"

"You know what's counted as family friendly nowadays as well? Murder on screen."

"W-w-w-whaaa, somebody save me, I'm too young to die yet!"

>"Um, sorry, I lost my temper… I think I should leave you two alone. I'll be nearby, so just shout if there's some problem."

"Alright."

You wait until Nepgear leaves before continuing.

"Good job, you angered mildest person I know."

"Haha, serves her right!"

"Now I will make three simple questions. Either answer yes or no. Is your boss called GS? Did your boss order you to sabotage or otherwise disrupt Planeptune branch of Guild? Is any Guild Supervisor involved with this?"

"Alright, alright, yes, I know a guy who is sometimes known as G.S., sometimes under different aliases. My main objective is to spread disruption and chaos. I have no idea what the other retards at the Guild do, I'm not a real member of the Guild, they could just die for all I care. Now, I answered your questions, release me already, I need to continue my job."


bde584  No.6435

>>6434

>"You're wrong, kid! I joined ASIC on my own accord to overthrow the… oh shit."

"CPUs. I expected that much. Are you aware it would be just easier and faster to leave for some backwater island like PC continent though? Just don't even start ranting about muh convenience."

>"Now, I answered your questions, release me already, I need to continue my job."

"That's impossible, I lack necessary authority to do that and you managed to piss off one of two people which could do that."

*wave your hand*

"See you in few days, months, years or decades. Bye."

Then exit the cell.


58ee62  No.6436

File: dbed81fd9b615f7⋯.png (180.67 KB, 400x400, 1:1, ClipboardImage.png)

>>6434

"Smell ya later!"


a294de  No.6437

>>6435

>>6436

Changed island to land because we're pretty much in RB;1's SD now. I'm not sure whether PC continent exists in this dimension at all, but now it will.

>"You're wrong, kid! I joined ASIC on my own accord to overthrow the… oh shit."

"CPUs. I expected that much. Are you aware it would be just easier and faster to leave for some backwater land like PC continent though? Just don't even start ranting about muh convenience."

"I never said anything like that, you're just making things up. I don't care about your stupid conspiracy theories."

>"Now, I answered your questions, release me already, I need to continue my job."

"That's impossible, I lack necessary authority to do that and you managed to piss off one of two people which could do that." You wave your hand while you say "Smell ya later! In few days, months, years or decades…" and leave her behind.

"What? No way, previously every time the CPUs beat me, they just moved along and let me run. Why is this change and why didn't anybody tell me?! Hey, you, wait! Are you going to leave me like this?! At least do something with my trousers! What if I catch a cold? I will sue into oblivion!! Hey, do you even hear me?! Answer my damned questions!!!"

While leaving, you stumble upon Nepgear.

"Finished already? Did she manage to anger you too? Um, why is she shouting like this?"


58ee62  No.6438

>>6437

"Apparently she didn't like I kept her tied up even after I was done questioning her. I mean, why would we let someone like her who has info on G.S. go that easily? Oh and she's still pants-less."


e994d2  No.6439

>>6437

It was small island on south-west from Leanbox in RB1, if I remember it right.

>"Finished already?"

"Yes. She works for ASIC and is somewhat aware about GS, but she probably doesn't work directly for him. In the end she only spreads disruption and chaos."

>"Did she manage to anger you too?"

"No. Someone needed to rub her nose for her bad life choices."


a294de  No.6440

>>6438

>>6439

I don't think PC Continent was mentioned before RB;3, but at least it's not an OC so it should be fine…

>"Finished already?"

"Yes. She works for ASIC and is somewhat aware about GS, but she probably doesn't work directly for him. In the end she only spreads disruption and chaos."

"ASIC… what is ASIC? Disruption and chaos… well, she's a very chaotic person, so that's not unexpected. Still, something is not right. IF said this person is probably the source of the change in Planeptune. Either that info was a hoax, we captured the wrong person, or… we just found a clever liar that managed to deceive both of us."

>"Did she manage to anger you too?"

"No. Someone needed to rub her nose for her bad life choices. Apparently she didn't like I kept her tied up even after I was done questioning her. I mean, why would we let someone like her who has info on G.S. go that easily? Oh and she's still pants-less."

"No, we can't release her, at least not until a few days, nobody in the Guild or among G.S.'s people should learn about what happened here, that would endanger the operation. And I think IF said she will want to talk with her too. So she's staying for now. I'll take care of her later, I'll have to feed her and help her pee and things like that, there's no way I'm untying her from that pole, she'd instantly try to run away or put up a fight. There used to be a prison here a long time ago, but it's all broken now and I can't lock her up, so I have to resort to measures like this. … Um, and sorry about what happened there, but when she said 'boyfriend', something… something broke inside me. I'll… I'll likely never have one. I-I'm a CPU, people either worship me as their protection guard, or they hate me, the exceptions are only the other CPUs, their maker friends, and a few weirdo Basilicom workers."


c82c2b  No.6441

>>6440

>"what is ASIC?"

"From what I heard it was pirate organization. Histoire probably knows more about them."

>"Either that info was a hoax, we captured the wrong person, or… we just found a clever liar that managed to deceive both of us."

"No, we got correct person. She admitted herself that her boss was targeting Guild and she was sent by whoever that is to this Guild branch."

>"Um, and sorry about what happened there, but when she said 'boyfriend', something… something broke inside me."

Headpat her and say "It's fine."

>"I'll… I'll likely never have one. I-I'm a CPU, people either worship me as their protection guard, or they hate me, the exceptions are only the other CPUs, their maker friends, and a few weirdo Basilicom workers."

"Unfortunately, you are probably right and that's even without mentioning other possible problems."


58ee62  No.6442

>>6440

"Sorry Nepgear, a human falling in love with a CPU, or any immortal being, usually ends up poorly."


58ee62  No.6443

>>6440

"Though, if it makes you feel better, we can always be friends."


a294de  No.6444

File: f9c30ad163a1dbf⋯.jpg (Spoiler Image, 505.99 KB, 800x2800, 2:7, 1447035760158.jpg)

Looking at >>>/v/16438140 I realized I forgot about the quest's two years anniversary too. >>6327 is the nearest post to it.

>>6441

>>6442

>>6443

>"what is ASIC?"

"From what I heard it was pirate organization. Histoire probably knows more about them."

"Never heard about them. I'll ask Histoire later."

>"Either that info was a hoax, we captured the wrong person, or… we just found a clever liar that managed to deceive both of us."

"No, we got correct person. She admitted herself that her boss was targeting the Guild, and she was sent by whoever that is to this Guild branch."

"Still, I expected something more organized than just randomly causing havoc. You're not going to overtake an organization with that, the only thing you could achieve with that is destruction. I'm sure we're still missing something."

>"Um, and sorry about what happened there, but when she said 'boyfriend', something… something broke inside me."

"It's fine," you say while you headpat her.

"Yes, I know, you already said that… but it's still something I shouldn't have done."

>"I'll… I'll likely never have one. […]"

"Sorry Nepgear, a human falling in love with a CPU, or any immortal being, usually ends up poorly."

"Huh?!" She looks at you, with fear in her eyes. "D-Does t-that mean, that Compa and IF and all the others…?" Mandatory image related

"Though, if it makes you feel better, we can always be friends."

"Um, yes, sorry, I was expecting unreasonable things from you. I-I'll figure out something. … Like, I think I'll build a big robot like… umm…"


c82c2b  No.6445

>>6444

It's amazing that it was going on for this long. Especially looking at previous ones.

>"You're not going to overtake an organization with that, the only thing you could achieve with that is destruction. I'm sure we're still missing something."

"Honestly, Guild's destruction would be still pretty bad. As bad guild is, they are still better than mere thugs without any control."

>"Yes, I know, you already said that… but it's still something I shouldn't have done."

"You still did worst part of questioning and I had my fun anyway."

>"D-Does t-that mean, that Compa and IF and all the others…?"

"Sorry, that I needed to be one telling you this. While you will outlive everyone, it still will take several decades. Besides, quality of life isn't only related to its length."

>"I was expecting unreasonable things from you. I-I'll figure out something. … Like, I think I'll build a big robot like… umm…"

"That's way too much. Just get handheld electric massager and use it to relief yourself."


58ee62  No.6446

>>6444

"Look, unless I've been told otherwise, yes, so please, cherish each day with them. Ahem. Anyway, onto things that are currently happening… let's give Linda a day or two to stew in there then see if we can bribe her to spit out information. Unless we're terribly pressed in time."


a294de  No.6447

>>6445

>>6446

>"You're not going to overtake an organization with that, the only thing you could achieve with that is destruction. I'm sure we're still missing something."

"Honestly, Guild's destruction would be still pretty bad. As bad guild is, they are still better than mere thugs without any control."

"Maybe you're right. … Now that I think about it, maybe they're just trying to create chaos, so they can take over it without anyone noticing it."

>"Yes, I know, you already said that… but it's still something I shouldn't have done."

"You still did worst part of questioning and I had my fun anyway."

"I'm not sure whether we should be proud of that."

>"D-Does t-that mean, that Compa and IF and all the others…?"

"Look, unless I've been told otherwise, yes, so please, cherish each day with them. I'm sorry, that I needed to be one telling you this. While you will outlive everyone, it still will take several decades. Besides, quality of life isn't only related to its length."

"I-I see…"

>"I was expecting unreasonable things from you. I-I'll figure out something. … Like, I think I'll build a big robot like… umm…"

"That's way too much. Just get handheld electric massager and use it to relief yourself."

"Electric massager? Will I see weird pictures on the internep if I search for it?"

"Anyway, onto things that are currently happening… let's give Linda a day or two to stew in there, then see if we can bribe her to spit out information. Unless we're terribly pressed in time."

"I don't think we will want to wait for that long, but it depends on the events in the other nations. Even with that, I agree that we're done for today. So, let's meet tomorrow, I think?"


23f7c8  No.6448

>>6447

>"Electric massager? Will I see weird pictures on the internep if I search for it?"

"You shouldn't see these, if you search for it on some e-shop."

>"Even with that, I agree that we're done for today. So, let's meet tomorrow, I think?"

"See you tomorrow, bye."

Then go home.


a294de  No.6449

>>6448

>"Electric massager? Will I see weird pictures on the internep if I search for it?"

"You shouldn't see these, if you search for it on some e-shop."

"I see… Thanks."

>"Even with that, I agree that we're done for today. So, let's meet tomorrow, I think?"

"See you tomorrow, bye."

"Bye."

Then you go home.

Nothing interesting happens on your way to home. After arriving at home you eat breakfast and also take a shower. You check the window, it's sunset, you still have a few hours until bedtime.


81a8cd  No.6450

>>6449

>Breakfast in late afternoon. That's harsh.

Read that magic booklet for small girls which Anon borrowed from Lowee.

"May as well finally read that booklet. Hopefully, it will have basic theory and some simple cantrips."

When you finish it, check if everything is locked and then go to sleep.


a294de  No.6451

>>6450

Welp, I guess 4 hours of sleep doesn't help with my writing skills. Next update when I get at least 6 hours of sleep.


eb9ef5  No.6452

>>6449

I forgot did we have a TV

Do we have any way to check the news right now


bbac97  No.6453

>>6452

Anon doesn't have TV at his home.

>>6451

Good night.


3d99e5  No.6454

>>6453

fug

We have our phone, do we have internep on it to check some kind of news


bbac97  No.6455

>>6454

I think it was normal old-type pink flip-phone, one without internep.

Either way, there should be giant public screen somewhere.


a294de  No.6456

>>6450

>>6452

"May as well finally read that booklet. Hopefully, it will have basic theory and some simple cantrips."

You open the booklet and start reading it. The first few pages are like a teaser, they try to persuade you to start learning magic right now without giving any new information. Then you get to the actual spells, and you flick through them. They're… weird. You find a spell that would make flowers rain, there's one that's supposed to warm up cold food, a different one should spawn a unicorn hologram or a portable toilet, depending on your luck. Finally, you find a page titled "Self Defense". You start to read it. "If an unknown man starts touching you in various places in a crowded area, just cast this spell, and you'll be safe!" Unfortunately, it doesn't describe what will *actually* happen if you cast the spell. The appendix of the book describes how to use a magic wand for more advanced spells. This would be a useful information, if you would have a magic wand…

Overall, you learned a bit about magic. Like, if you take the spell that does the dishes, maybe you can inflate the amount of water in it to flood the enemies with water (maybe it will wash them too). Or throw so many flowers on top of them that they suffocate.

After finishing with the book, you pick up your phone and check if you can check the news somehow. After some fiddling around in the menu you find a browser that can display basic internep pages. The problem is you don't really know which site should you visit, so you just enter "news" into the search bar, and a few seconds later you receive an endless stream of news sites. And like the second news item you find is about a peculiar firework that happened today in the city of Planeptune. Uh-oh.

Don't underestimate the Nips with flip-phones

I'll continue tomorrow


2bb8bf  No.6457

>>6456

>Overall, you learned a bit about magic.

"…It wasn't very much, but I could make 2-3 new spells from this booklet. If I still have some time today, then I can try to make one in park."

>And like the second news item you find is about a peculiar firework that happened today in the city of Planeptune. Uh-oh.

"Damn…I should check, if they got any pics of suspect for this yet."


a294de  No.6458

>>6457

>Overall, you learned a bit about magic.

"…It wasn't very much, but I could make 2-3 new spells from this booklet. If I still have some time today, then I can try to make one in park."

You walk to the park, and decide to try to recreate the spell which washes the dishes, but with an extra amount of water. First try, nothing happens. Second try, nothing happens. Third try, a few sparks appear but nothing else. Wait, sparks? You try again, and… ouch! You just got an electric shock from your own spell. After this you decide to stop the experiment, it's already nighttime and you don't want another painful experience.

>And like the second news item you find is about a peculiar firework that happened today in the city of Planeptune.

"Damn… I should check, if they got any pics of suspect for this yet."

You open the news… it describes that suddenly a fireball appeared in the sky, and a few seconds later it exploded, and the fire covered the sky. Some witnesses claimed that the source of this fire was an Ancient Dragon on the top of a building. "So… it's just a random bullshit. Fortunately they don't mention anything related to the kidnapping."

I'll really continue the story tomorrow, I swear


69b31b  No.6459

>>6458

Alright. I will help you.

Check if everything is locked and then go to sleep.


a294de  No.6460

>>6459

You check that the door is locked on the door, the window is closed, then you go to the bed. It only takes a few minutes to fall asleep.

When you wake up, something doesn't feel right. You open your eyes and you realize Nepgear is lying next to. Transformed. And naked.

"Oh, you woke up. Hehe, sorry, I couldn't contain myself and e-shops don't deliver during the night, so I came here."

You try to reach for Nepgear when you realize that your hands, along with your legs are tied to the bed frame.

"Um, sorry about that, but I was afraid you'd refuse me. You hate me, after all. But don't worry, I saw you with IF, and also looked at some videos on the internep, so I can do it without your help. … Even though I'd rather do it consensually, like you did with IF," she says while she removes the blanket covering you, revealing your already half-erect penis, "but it cannot be helped, I think I'll have to play around with this by myself. Do you have any preferences?"


32a2a9  No.6461

>>6460

>"Oh, you woke up."

"Is it that really surprising by now?"

>"Do you have any preferences?"

"Not really. But some kiss would be nice. Also if you plan to insert it into yourself, let me to take out condoms from my storage at least."


3d99e5  No.6462

>>6460

"Why do you even think that I hate you?! If IF shows up and sees this what will she think of you?"


a294de  No.6463

>>6461

>>6462

>"Oh, you woke up."

"Is it that really surprising by now?"

"Very funny," she replies with an angry expression. "Listen, if you only have witty remarks like this…" she quickly gets a ballgag out of her inventory, "I'll make that problem go away with this little thing. Understood?"

>"You hate me, after all"

"Why do you even think that I hate you?!"

"Because… I feel like you do. You don't want to believe in CPUs, when I'm around you're actively trying to avoid me, every time I tried to do something nice to you, you just ignored me. What is this if not hate?"

"If IF shows up and sees this what will she think of you?"

"She's in Leanbox, she won't show up."

>"Do you have any preferences?"

"Not really. But some kiss would be nice."

"Of course, I'll kiss you all over your body, I'd do that even without asking. Or… p-perhaps… do you mean that you want to kiss me too? I-I would be the happiest person in the whole Gamindustri if you'd do that. But… I'll have to warn you, if you're thinking about tricking me… you won't thank what you will get for it."

"Also if you plan to insert it into yourself, let me to take out condoms from my storage at least."

"Condoms? What are they? Why do you want them? I just only need you!"


3d99e5  No.6464

>>6463

"Look, after years of a string of unfortunate events, I've become cynical about life. Looking at it now, atleast now I know fully that there is such a thing as divine intervention. I'm used to doing things… alone. I do appreciate what you're doing, it's just difficult to voice it out, because honestly, powerful beings such as you, they scare me. Being in that room of every single CPU, that was frightening."


b167ae  No.6465

>>6463

>"Understood?"

"Alright."

>"p-perhaps… do you mean that you want to kiss me too?"

''Sure, why not."

>"What are they? Why do you want them?"

"Small rubbers worn on penis used as method of contraception. I prefer to not check if human and goddess having sex can make demigod. Also I don't want to know what kind of inevitable shitstorm it could cause."


a294de  No.6466

>>6464

>>6465

>"Understood?"

"Alright."

>"What is this if not hate?"

"Look, after years of a string of unfortunate events, I've become cynical about life. Looking at it now, at least now I know fully that there is such a thing as divine intervention. I'm used to doing things… alone. I do appreciate what you're doing, it's just difficult to voice it out, because honestly, powerful beings such as you, they scare me. Being in that room of every single CPU, that was frightening."

"Oh, you too. Please stop this, I'm not a frightening beast… j-just think about me like a friend, and forget that nonsense. I might have some extra powers that you don't have, but other than that I'm like a normal person. Um, it wasn't too reassuring, was it? Maybe if I show you how much can I love you, will you change your view?"

>"p-perhaps… do you mean that you want to kiss me too?"

"Sure, why not."

"Huh? Really? I-I thought you'd throw a hissy fit upon hearing my idea… then…" she leans on top of you, you feel the pair of boobs touching your chest as her face nears yours. "Then… I-I think it wasn't just a simple kiss what you did with IF… It was way more passionate… What did you do? I want to feel it too!"

>"What are they? Why do you want them?"

"Small rubbers worn on penis used as method of contraception. I prefer to not check if human and goddess having sex can make demigod. Also, I don't want to know what kind of inevitable shitstorm it could cause."

"Contra… ception? Oh yes, that is what you do to not get pregnant, right? I-I don't know… but I don't think CPUs can get pregnant. I mean, none of us have a father or mother… But if it makes you feel better, sure, but… you can't take anything out of your inventory like this. Do you mind if I do it instead of you?"


c8c6a9  No.6467

>>6466

>"Um, it wasn't too reassuring, was it? Maybe if I show you how much can I love you, will you change your view?"

"Sorry, but I am stubborn and rather set in my ways."

>"What did you do? I want to feel it too!"

French kiss her.

>"Do you mind if I do it instead of you?"

"Not really, but you will need to put it on my penis yourself in that case. Make sure you are wet enough before you insert it slowly. Also sorry in advance for minor pain and small bleeding."


885901  No.6468

Check


3d99e5  No.6470

>>6466

"Well since it came to this, I might as well enjoy it…"


a294de  No.6471

>>6467

>>6470

>"Um, it wasn't too reassuring, was it? Maybe if I show you how much can I love you, will you change your view?"

"Sorry, but I am stubborn and rather set in my ways."

"That's unfortunate."

>"What did you do? I want to feel it too!"

"Come here, I'll show you."

She shyly draws her head close to yours. When she's near enough, you kiss her, first just on her lips, then with your tongue you open her mouth. However, when your tongues meet, Nepgear suddenly moves her head away.

"Hmm, did something happen?"

"No… you just surprised me… I wasn't expecting that. But, let's continue…"

The second try at french kissing goes much better. She's still a little bit frightened, but the sensation suppresses her negative emotions, in the end she doesn't want to release you.

>"[…] Do you mind if I do it instead of you?"

"Well since it came to this, I might as well enjoy it… Alright, I don't really mind, but you will need to put it on my penis yourself in that case. Make sure you are wet enough before you insert it slowly. Also, sorry in advance for minor pain and small bleeding."

"Uh-oh… um, really? I'm dripping wet already, but how are you supposed to enjoy it if it causes pain? I'm a bit worried… could you help me? I'll untie you if you promise you'll be nice and you won't try to do anything stupid. OK?"


b7fbb4  No.6473

>>6471

"No, I think I'd rather do it tied up."


206224  No.6474

>>6471

>"how are you supposed to enjoy it if it causes pain?"

"That's only true for first time and not for long too."

>"I'm a bit worried… could you help me?"

"No way."


a294de  No.6475

>>6473

>>6474

>"how are you supposed to enjoy it if it causes pain?"

"That's only true for first time and not for long too."

"That's good to hear, I guess."

>"I'm a bit worried… could you help me?"

"No way. I think I'd rather do it tied up."

"Boo, and you say that you don't hate me. No problem, let's go back to the original idea. Where's that condom? In your inventory?"

"Yes."

"Then open it and let's see… here it is. I think I just open the package and somehow apply this thing… let's see…" She fiddles with the condom for a few seconds, then she puts it on your penis so easily, like she already did it at least a hundred times before. "Looks good. Now let's try to ride it."

She slowly insert your penis into herself, enjoying every second of this new, previously unknown sensation. "Hohoho," she says while she pokes your check, "this is something… even better than last night… are you sure you're alright like this? I'm going to take all the fun by myself, but it feels unfair. Can I help you somehow?"


3085b6  No.6477

>>6475

"I don't hate you, but sometimes it's just better to go along for the ride and not do anything."


3309ac  No.6478

>>6475

>"Can I help you somehow?"

"Just continue. I am surprised how easily it went in though. Almost like its some dream."


a294de  No.6479

Dice rollRolled 2 (1d2)

>>6477

>>6478

"I don't hate you, but sometimes it's just better to go along for the ride and not do anything."

"You won't achieve anything if you're that lazy! Luckily for you, I'm too fired up to actually care about it."

>"Can I help you somehow?"

"Just continue. I am surprised how easily it went in though. Almost like its some dream."

"I told you, I read up on the topic on the internep, please don't do this to me, I can follow simple instructions! Anyway, if you don't care, I'll continue."

She starts slowly moving her body up and down, riding your cock. She kisses you, then she gradually starts to speed up. It doesn't take long until you reach your limit, one more thrust, and you orgasm, ejaculating into her womb the condom.

Roll time! 1: you wake up, 2: no, it's not a dream.


a294de  No.6480

File: 2fa9c76a7037a23⋯.gif (1.37 MB, 640x360, 16:9, 2fa9c76a7037a232f7bc4b11ee….gif)

>>6479

>no, it's not a dream.

"Ehhehe, something happened… but I won't release you until I have mine too!"

She continues to ride you, after a brief hesitation your cock is hard again. You don't know how long it continues, but you're about to cum again when Nepgear reaches orgasm too.

"Ahhh! What's this feeling? It's wonderfuulll…" she says as she falls asleep on top of you, transforming back in the process. Your dick is still inside her, you can only hope the transformation didn't do anything weird to it. Plus it's not the most comfortable pose you can think of.


baa3e4  No.6481

>>6480

"Wait, wake up!"

*This is what I get for playing along…*


20c282  No.6482

>>6480

*She was way better than I thought, thankfully I bought condoms today. I should create one magical arrow at my palm and try to cut these ropes, then get her off. After that I will make some tea and go to sleep myself.*


a294de  No.6484

>>6481

>>6482

Hmm, are you fucking up spoiler or what? And creating a magical arrow… it would be just too convenient for something like that to exists.

"Wait, wake up!" you tell her, but you only get a weak "nghh" response. "Hey, wake up!" you repeat a bit louder.

"Mmmm, so warm… I just want to stay here like this…"

"But it's pretty uncomfortable for me like this…"

"You didn't want to help me and you said you'd rather do this tied up, so this is what you get. And please be quiet, I'm tired and I want to sleep."


94d465  No.6487

>>6484

Can we roll a strength check to try and get out of this predicament?


b673f3  No.6488

>>6484

No, it was to be used as short form for "In thoughts". Too bad.

>"(…)And please be quiet, I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"But I am not, so you will get your way."

Get erect and start thrusting as deep you can into her repeatably.

>>6487

It wouldn't work on person at least 5 times stronger than Anon.


a294de  No.6489

Dice rollRolled 490 (1d1000)

>>6487

>>6488

>strength check

Considering that even Underling couldn't escape, there's not much chance. But anyway, if I roll 1000, Anon escapes.

>"(…)And please be quiet, I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"But I am not, so you will get your way."

You start thrusting into her repeatedly, as hard as you can.

"Um, you want another round? I-I've had enough for now… alright, alright, I get it," she says as she rolls away. She's now next to you, clinging to one of your still tied arm, "now calm down, the next day will be long, you need to sleep too. Good night," she says while kissing you.


984f54  No.6493

>>6489

With such low chance, I would be surprised if it actually worked.

>"now calm down, the next day will be long, you need to sleep too. Good night."

"Good night. If you wake up first, don't forget to untie me." Then go to sleep.


a294de  No.6495

Dice rollRolled 1 (1d2)

>>6493

"Good night. If you wake up first, don't forget to untie me."

"Uh-huh…"

Then you go to sleep…

Roll time! 1. you wake up, 2. someone wakes you up.


a294de  No.6496

>>6495

When you wake up, it's already bright outside, you're still tied up and Nepgear is still sleeping next to you. Well, there's a small change, now she only uses one arm to cling to you, with her other arm… hmm, her fingers are laying on her pussy… did she masturbate in her sleep?


62de8a  No.6497

>>6496

Kiss her in forehead.

"Hey, wake up. It's morning already. Also can you finally calm down, before I will need to give you numbing medicine?"


3d99e5  No.6500

>>6496

"Well, guess that wasn't a dream."


a294de  No.6501

>>6497

>>6500

You kiss her in forehead.

"Hey, wake up. It's morning already. Also, can you finally calm down, before I will need to give you numbing medicine?"

"Nghhh… it's already morning? I still feel so tired…" She slowly opens her eyes and notices you."W-w-w-w-what are you doing in my bed!? No, this is not my bed, where am I? Eeek, what happened to you, are you okay!?"

"Well, guess that wasn't a dream."

"Dream… I had a weird dream, it was so messed up… or wait, are you telling me it wasn't a dream?! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done it… Why did I do this?… Oh, shit, I have to check on Linda!" She jumps out of the bed and quickly picks up her clothes. "Sorry, I must hurry now, let's meet at the Basilicom!"


62de8a  No.6502

>>6501

>"Dream… I had a weird dream, it was so messed up… or wait, are you telling me it wasn't a dream?!

"Is this some kind of sick joke? Are you really a sleepwalker?"

>"Sorry, I must hurry now, let's meet at the Basilicom!"

"Get back here and untie me first, otherwise I won't be to do anything!"


a294de  No.6504

>>6502

>"Dream… I had a weird dream, it was so messed up… or wait, are you telling me it wasn't a dream?!"

"Is this some kind of sick joke? Are you really a sleepwalker?"

"Sleepwalker? I-I don't think, it just felt… too unreal?"

>"Sorry, I must hurry now, let's meet at the Basilicom!"

"Get back here and untie me first, otherwise I won't be to do anything!"

"Wait, what? Never mind, you'll tell later, I have to hurry." She picks up her sword and cuts the rope used to tie your hands. "Now, see you later."

Before you could react, she transformed and flew out of the window.

"Hey, my legs are still… *sigh*, I'll have to do it on my own."

It takes a few minutes to untie the ropes on your legs. You can't simply cut them, since you don't have your dagger or any knife nearby. "Grrr," you say as the blood flow returns to normal levels in your feet. The condom is still on your dick, and the bed is a mess with stains all over the place. You should wash it before you use it again, but first you take a shower and eat the little leftover food you had in the fridge.


11c142  No.6505

>>6504

"What annoying way to start new day. I should clean it up, before I go to Basilicom."

Take condom off, then throw it into trash bin.

Get dressed.

Clean your room and bed.

After it's all done, close everything and go to Basilicom.


3d99e5  No.6506

>>6504

"Well, glad the condom was still on atleast."


a294de  No.6507

>>6505

>>6506

>Take condom off, then throw it into trash bin.

Let's suppose you already did it before going to the shower…

"What annoying way to start new day. Well, glad the condom was still on at least. I should clean it up, before I go to Basilicom."

You get dressed, clean up your room, close the window and lock the door before heading to the Basilicom.

You go back to the basement, and meet Nepgear who's just back from Linda.

"Hello Anon, and sorry about the morning…"

"Gnnhhhnnhh! Ngghhggh ghhnhh!" you hear from the direction of Linda. She's still tied to that pipe, but now she also has a ballgag like object in her mouth. She looks at you, she can't say anything, but you have a feeling that she's begging for your help.

"I guess we should go to a quieter place, she just doesn't want to shut up. I tried that ballgag, but it only really made her voice undecipherable, not quieter."


3d99e5  No.6508

>>6507

"I really hope that's not what you used on me last night."


b39b2e  No.6509

>>6507

>"I tried that ballgag, but it only really made her voice undecipherable, not quieter."

"Use normal gag to mute someone next time, because ballgag was made for entirely different purpose. You just made her completely scared."

Then take off that ballgag from her mouth.


a294de  No.6511

>>6508

>"I really hope that's not what you used on me last night."

It was only a warning, she didn't use a ballgag on Anon.

>>6509

>"I tried that ballgag, but it only really made her voice undecipherable, not quieter."

"Use normal gag to mute someone next time, because ballgag was made for entirely different purpose. You just made her completely scared."

"Scared? It looks more like insane."

You walk to the poor girl and take off the ballgag.

"T-Thank you… and please have mercy on me! I'll do anything, just release me already… No, I have a pervert here, and a full yandere there, I'm completely fucked. I promise, if you release me, I'll never bother you again… I'll find a different dimension and leave you alone. Or if you want, I can bring you a different person, or maybe even two, that unlike me loves being tortured, so you can do whatever you want to do with them. Is it a good deal?!"


906b47  No.6512

>>6511

>"Scared? It looks more like insane"

"It seems you probably had sleepwalking adventures with more people on previous night.

>"Is it a good deal?!"

"I am very sorry for this, but we can't let you go until we jail someone who has more insider info than you on ASIC or if we can catch its all current leaders to throw them into jail instead."


a294de  No.6513

>>6512

>"Scared? It looks more like insane"

"It seems you probably had sleepwalking adventures with more people on previous night."

"She deserved it."

>"Is it a good deal?!"

"I am very sorry for this, but we can't let you go until we jail someone who has more insider info than you on ASIC or if we can catch its all current leaders to throw them into jail instead."

"Fine, throw me into a jail if you want, that's still way better than this torture chamber. Plus it's more likely I'd be able to escape from a prison, here I can't even move an inch."

"Not yet, we can't let information about your capture spread for a few days," Nepgear replies. "Plus you were against goddesses your whole life, so don't expect any mercy from me. … Anon, I think we should go. This girl doesn't deserve more of our time."


906b47  No.6514

>>6513

>"She deserved it."

"Maybe so, but I still want to take your spare keys for my flat. Before you manage to make so many copies, that you could give one for every girl in your team from your previous adventure."

>"Anon, I think we should go. This girl doesn't deserve more of our time."

"Alright. Let's go to living room and check how things are going elsewhere."


a294de  No.6515

>>6514

OOC question: do you think Nepgear is into lockpicking?


3d99e5  No.6516

>>6515

I'd say yeah, she probably has a tool or something that can easily lockpick a door.


80a836  No.6517

>>6515

Probably not unless to destroy them with Nepgeardam, so you can skip my second sentence in first one.


a294de  No.6518

>>6514

>>6516

>>6517

>lockpicking: 1 for, 1 against. I think the choice is mine now…

>"She deserved it."

"Maybe so, but I still want to take your spare keys for my flat."

"How did you know I have one!? But I have to tell you, even if I give my key to you, I can still open your door through… other methods."

>"Anon, I think we should go. This girl doesn't deserve more of our time."

"Alright. Let's go to living room and check how things are going elsewhere."

You leave the basement and walk back to the living room.

"Ah, Nepgear-san, Anon-san, I've been looking for you!" Historie greets you just as you enter the room. "IF-san just left a message about how they managed to capture their target in Lastation, and the other two nations should follow them any minute now. It also looks like the Guild noticed Mr. X's disappearance, so it's possible they'll do something soon. I don't think the Basilicom would survive a siege by the forces of the Guild, so we will have to do something about this quick."


3d99e5  No.6519

>>6518

"Wait, what kind of firepower does the guild even have that the Basilicom can't counter?"


4e47e3  No.6520

>>6518

>"How did you know I have one!?"

"I noticed no damage on my door in morning. Also I always check if everything is closed before going to sleep."

>"But I have to tell you, even if I give my key to you, I can still open your door through… other methods."

"So by destroying them with super robot? Alright, you can take them in this case. Just don't make and give out copies of these without my permission."

>"I don't think the Basilicom would survive a siege by the forces of the Guild, so we will have to do something about this quick."

"Can we bait them into attacking some remote place with spreading rumor that Mr.X is hold there, then trap them inside while filling that place with poison gas?"


a294de  No.6521

>>6519

>>6520

>"How did you know I have one!?"

"I noticed no damage on my door in morning. Also, I always check if everything is closed before going to sleep."

>"But I have to tell you, even if I give my key to you, I can still open your door through… other methods."

"So by destroying them with super robot? Alright, you can take them in this case. Just don't make and give out copies of these without my permission."

"No, I meant more sophisticated ways. Um, okay, just take the keys and get over this topic," she says as she picks up a key from her inventory.

>"I don't think the Basilicom would survive a siege by the forces of the Guild, so we will have to do something about this quick."

"Wait, what kind of firepower does the guild even have that the Basilicom can't counter?"

"The Basilicom is not a fortress, it has very weak defense mechanisms. In the past no one dared to touch is, since it was the residence of the Goddess in this world, but with the recent happenings, I'm not sure that would stop the Guild."

"Can we bait them into attacking some remote place with spreading rumor that Mr. X is being hold there, then trap them inside while filling that place with poison gas?"

"Poison gas? What the hell are you saying?! You can't do that! But back to the topic, spreading rumors… the best at this job is the Guild's intelligence division, but I think we can't use them now. Do you have any idea, Anon? We have to act quick, but at the same time we have to make sure don't overdo it, because that would easily expose us."


bcb299  No.6522

>>6521

>"Um, okay, just take the keys and get over this topic,"

"Thanks." Take the key back into your inventory.

>"(…)I'm not sure that would stop the Guild."

"That's unfortunate."

>"Do you have any idea, Anon?"

"Just two: First is explaining to them that Mr.X was suspected to be part of ASIC and was taken for questioning, after that he was set free from lack of proof, but he vanished without any trace after that. Second is to make up rumor that some ex-guild member with grudge kidnapped Mr.X for few hundred thousands credits ransom, then prepare ransom letter, choose empty localization and some hour around midnight."


a294de  No.6523

>>6522

>"Um, okay, just take the keys and get over this topic,"

"Thanks," you say while you put the key into your inventory.

"No problem."

>"(…)I'm not sure that would stop the Guild."

"That's unfortunate."

>"Do you have any idea, Anon?"

"Just two: First is explaining to them that Mr. X was suspected to be part of ASIC and was taken for questioning, after that he was set free from lack of proof, but he vanished without any trace after that."

"That's… pretty fishy. 'Yeah, of course, we released him, he just happened to disappear after it. We don't even know that he's a girl!' There's no way they would fall for this. What's the other idea?"

"Second is to make up rumor that some ex-guild member with grudge kidnapped Mr. X for few hundred thousands credits ransom, then prepare ransom letter, choose empty location and some hour around midnight."

"Someone kidnapped Mr. X… That could work, but I'm not sure about the ex-guild member, unless you can personally name someone who matches this description. Since they keep a lot of documents about this stuff, they would surely find out that we're talking about a non-existent person. Would a fresh bounty-hunter work better?"


9246e2  No.6524

>>6523

>"I'm not sure about the ex-guild member, unless you can personally name someone who matches this description. Would a fresh bounty-hunter work better?"

"I was thinking about using myself as bait. It should make this branch Guild supervisor mad enough to rush there herself with all thugs she still can manage to get. If media would get informed that they lost so much money and their branch officer was defeated by mere newbie, it would allow to make them obedient to Basilicom with some negotiations."


a294de  No.6525

>>6524

>"I'm not sure about the ex-guild member, unless you can personally name someone who matches this description. Would a fresh bounty-hunter work better?"

"I was thinking about using myself as bait. It should make this branch Guild supervisor mad enough to rush there herself with all thugs she still can manage to get. If media would get informed that they lost so much money and their branch officer was defeated by mere newbie, it would allow to make them obedient to Basilicom with some negotiations."

"… ARE YOU INSANE?! Sorry Anon, but I can't let that happen. Going alone against a whole Guild branch, that's certain death. How do you want to defeat them? It's impossible, even if I help you, even if they're not the best fighters out there, they have pretty solid skills, combined with large numbers, you have a deadly combination."


d24bd7  No.6526

>>6525

>"Going alone against a whole Guild branch, that's certain death. How do you want to defeat them?"

"Alright, but I don't have any other ideas to how avoid fighting here and not doing that just somewhere else. Otherwise we should just start preparing make-shift defenses here right now."


3d99e5  No.6527

>>6525

"Well, what other ideas do we have on the table then? That's one of the few things I can think of with what I know."


a294de  No.6528

>>6526

>>6527

>"Going alone against a whole Guild branch, that's certain death. How do you want to defeat them?"

"Well, what other ideas do we have on the table then? That's one of the few things I can think of with what I know. Otherwise, we should just start preparing make-shift defenses here right now."

"Sacrificing you won't solve anything. Maybe if we could go and get our team together, we would have a chance, but I'm afraid we don't have time for that, but now it's only you and me. It won't work…"

"Hey, I'm here too ヽ(`Д´)ノ"

"Histoire, this is too dangerous for a small fragile fairy like you."

"Don't underestimate me. I know a few powerful spells."

"I'm not completely sure this will end well, but I have no better idea. Try to lure them somewhere where we have a strategic advantage. Anon, is there any dungeon you know well? Since they'll likely come in hordes, we should find a place where they can't close us in."


f5b806  No.6529

>>6528

>"Don't underestimate me. I know a few powerful spells."

"If it doesn't make extreme damage with extra large area of effect to wipe out majority of them in one shot, it still not enough."

>"Anon, is there any dungeon you know well?"

"Unfortunately, my knowledge of local dungeons is very limited. Virtua Forest with its cave, and small parts of Neo-Geofront Dungeon to the ancient prison."


3d99e5  No.6530

>>6528

"The prison is the exact opposite of what you want."


a294de  No.6531

>>6529

>"Don't underestimate me. I know a few powerful spells."

"If it doesn't make extreme damage with extra large area of effect to wipe out majority of them in one shot, it still not enough."

"Anon-san, I just said don't underestimate me. Do you want to know my wrath?"

"Histoire, calm down, he didn't mean to hurt you. Anon, let's change the topic, Histoire doesn't like when someone questions her processing power or abilities…"

>"Anon, is there any dungeon you know well?"

"Unfortunately, my knowledge of local dungeons is very limited. Virtua Forest with its cave, and small parts of Neo-Geofront Dungeon to the ancient prison."

"Caves are not good, if we're overpowered we can't run away. Virtual Forest, hmm, if we're lucky we can use those Viral Dogoos to our advantage. If we're less lucky, they will help the Guild destroy us. Alternatively, we could try a different dungeon with less powerful enemies, probably less risky."

>>6530

This was either in reply of >>6530 or I don't know what are you talking about


3d99e5  No.6532

>>6531

It was in response to Histoire asking if there's any dungeon we know well.


3d99e5  No.6533

>>6531

"I'm not too knowledgeable on what Dogoos like or don't like. I was thinking of somehow making them friendly to me and when they see me getting attacked, they'll come to my rescue. Maybe."


19c809  No.6534

>>6531

>"Anon-san, I just said don't underestimate me. Do you want to know my wrath?"

"No, thanks. It surely would make angry Blanc look like as embodiment of peace."

>"Virtual Forest, hmm, if we're lucky we can use those Viral Dogoos to our advantage."

"I think Dogoos went extinct there, after they all merged into that Kaiju Dogoo which you defeated."

>"Alternatively, we could try a different dungeon with less powerful enemies, probably less risky."

"But likewise it would make less damage to them. Supervisor's horde was 50 men strong, but to attack Basilicom she would probably prepare all guild members loyal to her from entire branch. Probably around 200 or so."


a294de  No.6535

>>6533

>>6534

>"Anon-san, I just said don't underestimate me. Do you want to know my wrath?"

"No, thanks. It surely would make angry Blanc look like as embodiment of peace."

"…"

>"Virtual Forest, hmm, if we're lucky we can use those Viral Dogoos to our advantage."

"I'm not too knowledgeable on what Dogoos like or don't like. I was thinking of somehow making them friendly to me and when they see me getting attacked, they'll come to my rescue. But now that you mention it, I think Dogoos went extinct there, after they all merged into that Kaiju Dogoo which you defeated."

"Really? I mean I haven't been there since that time, so I don't know, but I thought it would be more difficult to eradicate them. And even if they're alive, nobody figured out how to tame them, so I think we should leave them alone."

>"Alternatively, we could try a different dungeon with less powerful enemies, probably less risky."

"But likewise it would make less damage to them. Supervisor's horde was 50 men strong, but to attack Basilicom she would probably prepare all guild members loyal to her from the entire branch. Probably around 200 or so."

"We need to find a high place then. You could use your arrows, if I transform I can use my gun, so we can take most of them out before they reach us. Histoire, um, I don't know, I never seen you fighting. Are you sure it's gonna be okay? Can you cast spells from a distance?"

"Of course, I can. I don't usually fight because my form is not ideal, and it's taxing on my body, but in an emergency I have no choice."


db6319  No.6536

>>6535

"So, where we are going now?"


a294de  No.6537

I should really install RB;1 back somewhere. I mean, it has to run under wine, right?!


7828e6  No.6538

>>6537

I guess. Wine still only works when it wants to.

In RB;1, Planeptune doesn't have any spacious dungeons. Only Zeca Ruins No.1(Shampuru only dungeon) would give some cover for ranged attacks with decent amount of space.


a294de  No.6539

>>6536

>>6538

In the end I've tried steam's built-in proton, it works. RB;1 complained that my old save that I did on a pirated GOG RB;1 has more DLCs… Also, Zeca Ruins, aaarg, I've been to that dungeon too many times in SeHa, Iffy get your shit together and do something new sometimes.

>"So, where we are going now?"

"Zeca Ruins No 1."

"I've never heard about it."

"Don't worry, just follow me. … Ah, not so fast. We still haven't figured out how are we going to lure the Guild there. Linda had a phone with a tracking device, so I put it in a shielded box to block the communication, we should take it with us. If we open the box, it should resume the operation automatically. However, I'm not sure this will be enough, we should probably leave them a message too."


d3d1f7  No.6540

>>6539

It's good that it worked for you.

I could only choose between Zeca or Yukawa. Latter had way too powerful monsters.

>"However, I'm not sure this will be enough, we should probably leave them a message too."

"Just let me be one writing message, I will provoke them into attack without fail. If that's everything, let's go."


a294de  No.6541

>>6540

>"However, I'm not sure this will be enough, we should probably leave them a message too."

"Just let me be one writing message, I will provoke them into attack without fail. If that's everything, let's go."

"Um, sure, write it, and let's go."

You write a message on your phone, you didn't specify what you wanted to write then you leave the Basilicom and head to the dungeon. Hopefully Linda won't escape it the meantime.

In front of the entrance, Nepgear picks up a box from her inventory and opens it. There's a phone inside.

"Is this the phone with tracking device?"

"Yes. Let's enter the dungeon and find a vantage point. And be careful with the rabbit like monsters, we can't waste our energy on fighting them."

You enter the dungeon. It looks like an ancient stone building, the floor is covered by moss, the roof is filled with holes. You walk through a narrow passage until you arrive at a large open space.

"I think we should take the stairs at the other end of this room to reach this elevated place in front of us. We should be relatively safe there, unless they only bring ranged units."


b1b581  No.6542

>>6541

It was just some message, where Anon called Makoto an old crazy dyke and laughed at her for no one wanting to marry her. Also told her that Mr.X is in his custody at Zeca Ruins No.1

>"We should be relatively safe there, unless they only bring ranged units."

"That's reassuring. I wonder when they will arrive."


a294de  No.6543

>>6542

This won't end well…

>"We should be relatively safe there, unless they only bring ranged units."

"That's reassuring. I wonder when they will arrive."

"Too soon. I'd be happier if we wouldn't have to face them. Beep-beep Oh, it's my phone. Let's see… 'There seems to be some major happening around Planeptune's Guild. Be careful. IF.' This doesn't sound good, I hope they didn't come up with a secret super-weapon, because in that case we're a toast. I hope you're ready because there's no way back now."

You only need to wait a few minutes, when Nepgear suddenly transforms.

"I can hear footsteps, draw your weapon but don't shoot, we still have the element of surprise. Anon, signal when you think it's time to attack."

You lie low next to the edge, and wait. Slowly a single man appears, followed by a second, and… that's all.

"Two people? Seriously? Where are the others?" you whisper.

The two people start scouting the place, if you wait for too long they'll surely find you.


b41318  No.6544

>>6543

So it will end up with high bounty wanted poster?

Whispering "So they either expected ambush or minimal resistance from me. There could be more of them outside. After defeating these both, let's go back here and wait a bit."


a294de  No.6545

>>6544

I don't know…

"So they either expected ambush or minimal resistance from me. There could be more of them outside. After defeating these both, let's go back here and wait a bit."

You get your bow ready, Nepgear picks up her gun, Hitoire… well, she does something. 3, 2, 1, fire! The two scouts didn't stand a chance against your surprise attack, you instantly KOd both of them, but as they fall on the ground, you hear a quiet voice from the distance.

"I've heard something! Everybody, follow me!"

"Yes Sir!"

"I don't think we're going anywhere now," Nepgear remarks, "we will have at least a dozen men here in no time."

* Basic Stats

Level: 16

HP: 140/140

SP: 80/80

* Magic Skills

- Icicle Darts: shoot a bunch of ice darts. SP: 5, hit count: 5

- Fire Inferno: shoot a big fire ball. SP: 15, hit count: 1

- Magma Shower: LEARNING 3/10

* Coupling Skills

- Apocalypse Inferno - IF - Hit count: 12

* Partner Ranks

IF: 13

Nepgear: 13

MAGES.: 1

Falcom: 1

* Special Abilities

- Cast spells even with zero SP, at the expense of your HP.

- Your spells can crit, but in this case they will use multiples of their normal SP cost.

* Inventory

Credits: 1439

Weapons: bow & arrows, dagger.

Quest items: pink phone, keys, ID card.

Materials: Horsebird Feather×3, Horsebird Tail×1, Dogoo Jelly×11, Expired Dogoo Jelly×1, Messy Cloth×3, Nice Cloth×4, Ancient Dragon Thorn.

Healing Grass×5: restores 100 HP

STR Booster×2: boost strength for a limited amount of time.

Misc: Condoms×(small pack-1)


9263dd  No.6546

>>6545

other player here, I had IRL stuff happen

"Wonder if I can do a coupling skill with Nepgear like how I did with IF…"


e8ee72  No.6547

>>6545

"No, if we can pull off Coupling Skill and get majority of them in range of it. Fly high into air, then prepare to shot again. I will dual cast Icicle Darts and merge them all into one giant ice ball. After they arrive, I will send it flying right into middle of their formation while you shoot the ball to burst it. You just need to get timing right."


a294de  No.6548

>>6546

>>6547

Oh fuck, maybe I should write the SP usage of LEARNING skill too. Last time Magma Shower used 100SP according to my notes, so you probably shouldn't cast it twice. Especially if it crits.

"Wonder if I can do a coupling skill with Nepgear like how I did with IF… Fly high into air, then prepare to shot again. I will dual cast Icicle Darts and merge them all into one giant ice ball. After they arrive, I will send it flying right into middle of their formation while you shoot the ball to burst it. You just need to get timing right."

"Are you sure you want to try to do something that risky right now?! You will blow me up."

You look down, a bunch of people storm into the room below you. It's not a dozen men, there are at least 50 people already in the room, and it looks like there are still a bunch of people outside.

"Oh, this is bad… Alright, if you have no better idea we can try it, we're almost dead anyway."


e8ee72  No.6549

>>6548

Please do that.

>"Oh, this is bad… Alright, if you have no better idea we can try it, we're almost dead anyway."

"You can skip jumping and I will dual cast it repeatably. Just keep shooting them as I cast these until everyone in that room is pierced with several icicles."

Then start casting.


9263dd  No.6550

>>6548

"Let's do it."


a294de  No.6551

Dice rollRolled 9, 12, 5 = 26 (3d21)

>>6549

>>6550

>"Oh, this is bad… Alright, if you have no better idea we can try it, we're almost dead anyway."

"You can skip jumping and I will dual cast it repeatably. Just keep shooting them as I cast these until everyone in that room is pierced with several icicles."

So, um, roll, 3 times, because you'll surely KO after it: 1-4 miss completely; 5-19 hit (x-4)*4% of people, 20-21 critical (hit everyone). You stop when you hit everyone.


a294de  No.6552

>>6551

9 -> You hit 20% of the people.

12 -> +32%, 52% total.

5 -> +4%, 56% total.

You're knocked out.

You're revived by Nepgear with 70/140 HP and 0 SP. You look around, the scenery changed a bit, the Guild members are gone, and both Nepgear and Histoire look bruised and tired.

"Um, what happened? You were just standing fine, then the next time I checked you, you were on the ground. We had to deal with the Guild, so I didn't have time to deal with you…"

You start hearing some noises in the distance.

"Oh no, it looks like this was just the first wave of them… what are we doing now?"


64a243  No.6553

>>6552

>"Um, what happened?"

"I passed out from overcasting spells again. From how you both look, it didn't managed to do much damage to them."

>"what are we doing now?"

"Let's search for secret passage or second exit from this dungeon and then collapse all entrances to this dungeon. There are way too many of them to fight against."

Use one healing grass.


9263dd  No.6554

>>6552

"They definitely have an army behind them don't they…"


a294de  No.6555

>>6553

>>6554

>"Um, what happened?"

"I passed out from overcasting spells again. From how you both look, it didn't manage to do much damage to them."

"No, it helped, there were just too many of them. Fortunately, we managed to overpower them, and they ran away, but it looks like there are still others… This is not good, we should go after the leader, we're just fighting innocent people now."

>"what are we doing now?"

"They definitely have an army behind them don't they… Let's search for secret passage or second exit from this dungeon and then collapse all entrances to this dungeon. There are way too many of them to fight against."

"There's a second exit, that's alright, but how do you want to collapse the entrances? Nobody has enough power for that. Plus, I'd avoid a blood bath if possible, CPUs are meant to protect the people, not destroy it…"

You use one healing grass, you now have 140/140 HP.

"Look, they're almost there, let's go!"

You follow Nepgear to the back of the dungeon, supposedly to the second exit. You notice an exit in front of you, but you also notice someone standing in front of it. Makoto.

"Ha-ha-ha, don't stop, my dear! I thought if I give you a good beating and leave you alone you'd disappear from my life, but it looks like I was mistaken. You went as far as kidnapping Mr. X to lure me out. Just you know, I give zero fucks about what happens to that idiot, she thinks she's important, while in reality she's just the stupidest underling I've ever meet. I came here because I heard you were behind this whole shitshow. Nepgear, Histoire, leave, I don't have any business with you."

"No way!" Nepgear replies without hesitation.

"So, you want to save your little friend too? Whatever, we will outnumber you."

You turn around, the Guild caught up. It looks like you're surrounded.


27c26f  No.6556

>>6555

"So Histoire… any more up your sleeve for magic?"

Speaking of have we actually done the coupling skill with Nepgear? I don't think so, and this sounds like a good time to do it if possible.


16895a  No.6557

>>6555

>"Plus, I'd avoid a blood bath if possible, CPUs are meant to protect the people, not destroy it…"

"Still some people don't deserve it at all."

>"I thought if I give you a good beating and leave you alone you'd disappear from my life, but it looks like I was mistaken."

"If I would give up so easily, I would retire after that guild attendant sent me to death in Virtual Forest on my first day of work."

>"You went as far as kidnapping Mr. X to lure me out. (…)"

"I am glad it actually worked, even if you brought entire guild branch under threat of decking their pay or by firing them instantly, if they wouldn't go here with you too. Also that ASIC spy was disposed yesterday anyway."

>"Whatever, we will outnumber you."

"If you say so, old frustrated hag."

Run into her pretending to punch her, shortly before punching her roll under her, then "kanchō" her with using two Icicle Darts spells formed into one giant icicle.


a294de  No.6558

>>6556

>>6557

>"Plus, I'd avoid a blood bath if possible, CPUs are meant to protect the people, not destroy it…"

"Still some people don't deserve it at all."

"You can't say that! People can change, you can't destroy them all."

"So Histoire… any more up your sleeve for magic?"

"I'm not a magician, my magic skills are not endless… But I think I can create a big lightning attack."

>"I thought if I give you a good beating and leave you alone you'd disappear from my life, but it looks like I was mistaken."

"If I would give up so easily, I would retire after that guild attendant sent me to death in Virtual Forest on my first day of work."

"In that case, I think death is a well-known friend of yours. Prepare to join your fallen comrades!"

>"You went as far as kidnapping Mr. X to lure me out. (…)"

"I am glad it actually worked, even if you brought entire guild branch under threat of decking their pay or by firing them instantly, if they wouldn't go here with you too. Also, that ASIC spy was disposed yesterday anyway."

"One less problem to deal with. Hey, does that mean that you can be useful sometimes? Just a little bit more discipline, and you'd have been a fine Guild agent."

Coupling: it was skipped previously, you can give it a go. Or go extra acrobatic, and hope Makoto doesn't catch you when you try to roll under her.

I don't know which one is the best, if you don't figure out anything, I'll roll


9263dd  No.6560

>>6558

I'd say the coupling skill with Nepgear, who knows, it could be a major crowd control ability since she's against a major bloodbath. If we acrobatics roll poorly, well, that's almost game over. The coupling skill is at the very least a constant.

If possible though, it would be nice to know what the coupling skill would do unless it's a discovery system which by then, let's go do it.


56dc3c  No.6561

>>6558

Better to start with coupling skill, I guess.

While Histoire "Deus Volt's" the rest of guild.


a294de  No.6562

>>6560

>>6561

>If possible though, it would be nice to know what the coupling skill would do

I'd like to know it too, and not randomly coming up with some meaningless shit. I should watch all the coupling skills in Neptunia, but ain't nobody have time for that.

You decide to try a coupling skill with Nepgear, while Histoire tries to hold back the mob.

The coupling skill consists of Nepgear repeatedly attacking her with her sword from different sides, while you shoot a bunch of arrows, finished with a big fire attack spell. Just like the last time, you can barely scratch her, but Nepgear with the bonus from your coupling skill, easily depletes Makoto's 1685 HP.

"Hahaha, did you think it was over? Wrong! Behold my true form! Hahahaha!"

White smoke starts to appear around her, hiding her, but you can still hear her laughter. When the smoke dissolves a few seconds later, Makoto is gone, there's only a big, hideous monster in her place. Or is it her?

"Hahaha, in this form it's impossible to kill me! This shell protects me from even the strongest weapons! You're dead now, hahaha!"

You quickly check her stats, she now has 23461 HP, and extremely high defense. Nepgear tries a quick attack, she manages to deal 2HP damage.

"It's pointless. This shell only has one weakness, and of course I'm not going to tell you what is it."

"Not this again…" Nepgear replies. "The power took control of her, it won't give up until we defeat her. But how?"


9263dd  No.6563

>>6562

"…and I say to myself, how is this person 'not' completely evil? Though that's nice of her to actually say there is a weakness to the thing."


53c794  No.6564

>>6562

>"Behold my true form! Hahahaha!"

"You sure are ugly, both inside and on outside too."

>"The power took control of her, it won't give up until we defeat her. But how?"

"With status attacks or try to guess which element could bypass shell completely? Unfortunately, I only mastered two element spells and my third one wasn't completed yet."

Now cast Icicle Darts, after that Fire Inferno and finally try to cast dish washing spell which Anon practiced yesterday.


a294de  No.6565

>>6563

>>6564

>"Behold my true form! Hahahaha!"

"You sure are ugly, both inside and on outside too."

>"The power took control of her, it won't give up until we defeat her. But how?"

"…and I say to myself, how is this person 'not' completely evil? Though that's nice of her to actually say there is a weakness to the thing. Anyway, we defeat her with status attacks or try to guess which element could bypass her shell completely? Unfortunately, I only mastered two element spells and my third one wasn't completed yet."

You try casting Icicle Darts on her. It deals 0 HP damage. Then you try Fire Inferno. It deals 1 HP. Finally, you try that dishwasher spell. 0 HP again.

"Anon, I don't think this is going to work. I think the weak spot is something different. What you need is not an elemental spell. Histoire, don't you know anything?"

"I could analyze her shell, but it would take 3 hours."

Stat: 110/140 HP, 0/80 SP.


64354f  No.6566

>>6565

Look closely at that shell and try to see any hole in it, then stab it with your Ancient Dragon Thorn.


9eedc2  No.6567

>>6565

"I don't suppose you'd give us 3 hours to let us analyze you so we can kill you?"


a294de  No.6569

>>6566

>>6567

"I don't suppose you'd give us 3 hours to let us analyze you so we can kill you?"

"No way!" she says as she slashes her sword, you manage to jump away in the last second. "Ahahaha, it's pointless, I'll get you!"

You begin inspecting her shell, and start walking around her, while Nepgear and Histoire stays in place.

"Hey, stay in one place, I can't multiply!"

Ignoring her warning you continue, and when you finally inspect her back you notice that there's a zipper like object there. Having no better idea, you jump on her back, open the zipper and stab the Ancient Dragon Thorn into her.

"AAARRGHHH!" she screams, as she receives 381 HP damage. You receive a huge kickback, you (minus the thorn, it remains stuck into her back) fly a few meters in the air before you land on the ground. "Ouch…"

Nepgear quickly realizes what happened, she grabs the opened shell and tears it off, then Histoire casts a spell that causes 1874 HP damage to the enemy, bringing her down to 21203/23461 HP. However it pisses her off, and she cast a spell with enough AoE to deal great damage to both Histoire and Nepgear. Nepgear looks somewhat okay, but Histoire is now really beat up, the next attack would probably K.O. her.


c126ab  No.6570

>>6569

>"Hey, stay in one place, I can't multiply!"

"No way, hag."

Jump on her again, get thorn back, then pierce her with big icicle made with 3 Icicle Darts spells in same place.


a294de  No.6571

Dice rollRolled 10 (1d21)

>>6570

>"Hey, stay in one place, I can't multiply!"

"No way, hag."

"Grrrr!"

You jump on her to get the thorn back. While you prepare your spell, Nepgear casts a healing spell on Histoire.

You cast 3 Icicle Darts spell, trying to combine them into one giant icicle.

Roll: 1-7: failure; 8-20: hit, damage=59*x; 21: crit, damage=1859HP.


a294de  No.6572

>>6571

You manage to create a single icicle, but it's not too strong, it deals 590HP damage. Fortunately both Nepgear and Histoire can attack before Makoto can react, Histoire deals 1783HP and Nepgear deals 2021 HP damage. Makoto now has 16809/23461 HP, while you have 95/140 HP.

Makoto turns around and attacks you, you try to dodge the attack, but you only partially succeed, you still receive 94HP damage to your left leg. You now only have 1/140 HP.

"Uh, Anon, are you alright?!"


c126ab  No.6573

>>6572

>"Uh, Anon, are you alright?!"

Use one Healing Grass.

"Now, yes. She got way stronger after transforming into bloated snail monster, even if her speed is worse now."

Get thorn back into your hand, slide off to make giant cut over her entire back.

Also what happened to guild mob? Did Histy obliterated them all?


9eedc2  No.6574

>>6572

"Well, glad that tiny crack is useful in dealing damage."


a294de  No.6575

>>6573

>>6574

>Also what happened to guild mob? Did Histy obliterated them all?

Um, let's say Histy took care of a few, the rest ran away when they saw the transformed Makoto.

>"Uh, Anon, are you alright?!"

You use one Healing Grass, and heal yourself to 101/140HP.

"Now, yes. She got way stronger after transforming into bloated snail monster, even if her speed is worse now. I'm glad that tiny crack is useful in dealing damage."

You get the thorn and make a giant cut over her back. "AAAARGHHH!" With this cut you only manage to deal 423 HP damage, but you've lowered her defense point and you managed to poison her! She's now slowly losing HP even when you don't attack her.

Nepgear and Histoire also attack, they deal 3125HP and 2591 HP damage respectively, while the poison also deals 313 HP damage. She's now at 10357/23461 HP.

Makoto unleashes her EXE drive and attacks Histoire. She doesn't have a chance, Makoto KOs her.


842f6f  No.6576

>>6575

"Histoire!"

"Nepgear, can we focus the coupling skill to that single spot?"


9e6371  No.6577

>>6575

"She will definitely feel that one tomorrow."

>>6576

Better to use coupling skill with thorn in this case.


a294de  No.6578

>>6576

>>6577

"Histoire!" You shout as she's knocked out.

"She will definitely feel that one tomorrow… Nepgear, can we focus the coupling skill to that single spot?"

"Yes, let's do it."

You execute the coupling skill with Nepgear using the thorn, focusing to the cut in her back. You deal 6425 HP damage, while the poison also dealt 486 HP since the last round, she's now at 3446/23461 HP.

You've barely finished your coupling skill, when Makoto attacks again, right at you.

"Watch out!" you hear Nepgear's voice. She jumps in front of you just in time to block her attack, but this also means that she takes all the damage.

"Ngh… it's too much… sorry Anon…" she says as she collapses on the floor.

"Hahahaha, you're next. I could play with you for hours, but don't worry, I'll make it quick."




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / b2 / choroy / dempart / klpmm / pdfs / randamu / veganism / vichan ]