[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cyber / f / jp / kurakao / recreo / tingles ]

/cyber/ - Cyberpunk & Science Fiction

A board dedicated to all things cyberpunk (and all other futuristic science fiction) NSFW welcome
Winner of the 77nd Attention-Hungry Games
/x/ - Paranormal Phenomena and The RCP Authority

April 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Name
Email
Subject
Comment *
File
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Flag
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


“Your existence is a momentary lapse of reason.”

File: 892a6f07cf57a1c⋯.png (201.18 KB, 324x592, 81:148, 1517175311535.png)

 No.49674

general chat about future implications of what we currently have and what is right around the corner

high end dolls are selling for as high as 6k so the demand is there

 No.49675

File: 8befdcec0196de0⋯.jpg (10.99 KB, 350x350, 1:1, 537990-577895-350x350.jpg)

File: 25c575b75984551⋯.jpg (25.1 KB, 500x500, 1:1, xd28.jpg)

are sextoys cyber?


 No.49678

>>49675

As long as they're battery-powered.


 No.49679

>wanting slutbots


 No.49680

>>49679

Kek, who cares? That just means the beta males will stay indoors while we get the real deal.


 No.49681

File: 93f54f5b754f05b⋯.jpg (91.78 KB, 600x896, 75:112, Natalie_RD2C1_11.jpg)

File: 1bf545d71235212⋯.jpg (68.58 KB, 800x800, 1:1, Red_Natural_pubicW.jpg)

File: 4d8075f9cfbbe4d⋯.jpg (79.06 KB, 940x940, 1:1, 32784-1.jpg)


 No.49682

>>49679

>not wanting slutbots that don't have std's


 No.49720

OP's pic is incredibly T H I C C.


 No.49722

File: c8b49cbade12021⋯.jpg (75.19 KB, 843x1200, 281:400, sex-doll.jpg)

File: f60b669d526a515⋯.jpg (177.32 KB, 800x1200, 2:3, 1516243239290.jpg)

File: 49790d0e4eb5677⋯.jpg (280.3 KB, 853x1280, 853:1280, 1517200408148.jpg)

>>49720

she sure is


 No.49723


 No.49765

>>49680

Implying the real deal is better.

No one will care that the betas get them but when the alphas start to get into it then you'll see even more feminists complain.

It will be amazing because then people will have sex only to reproduce and not just because they're bored. Intelligence levels will then start to rise.

We have the hardware down okay, now we just need to get the AI working, and the right level of AI. Can't make them too smart or we'll have to give them rights.


 No.49766

>>49765

>alphas start to get into it then you'll see even more feminists complain.

Implying feminists want 'alphas'.

>people will have sex only to reproduce and not just because they're bored. Intelligence levels will then start to rise.

The most insane thing. People are going to want to fuck period. People are going to fantasize about fucking other people, real people they know. People are going to date. A doll sounds like an insane mastrobation aide, but not a replacement for an actually long term relationship or life partner. Growning old with a doll to fuck and nothing else sounds like a shitty life.

Also, people don't reproduce for the purpose of intelligence. People tend to pair up, and decide they want kids of the sake of kids rather than choose to have sex with the person they think is most likely to yield optimally intelligent children.

This whole idea is just an elliot rogers meme. You think your an outlier intelligence; Your not. You will get a girl eventually. No line of women to reproduce based on your intelligence will ever happen in anyworld, and its a shitty fantasy anyway. Having sex once for the purpose of producing a child each time is off putting. There is a whole bunch of sexual activities you want to be involved in that do not result in babies.


 No.49772

File: 29db8423ec9d6dc⋯.png (402.2 KB, 1518x560, 759:280, 1521863565799.png)


 No.49775

>>49772

This is some sad incel shit right here. I see horrible retards walking around with women. I'm pretty sure the theory breaks down when you see 500lb unemployed guys getting married.


 No.49779

>>49772

At some point even incels have to know this is bullshit. When you see that girl in your mathclass, you want to fuck her, not masterbate, not fuck a doll.

At an even deeper level, which you may not see, its horrifyingly bullshit. Sex is the meaning of life in high school where its a huge relative status indicator, but out of high school, its not. As you age, companionship long term and the life it enables becomes more important. For example, do you envision having a house? having someone to spend time with other than your parents? Someone to take care of you when your sick? Thats going to be your wife.

Fucking a doll might be fun sometimes, and have a doll and a wife if you want. But, never being able to afford a house, never sharing your life with someone, never having a deep relationship sounds like being deprived of the human experience. It sounds lonely and cold.


 No.49785

>>49766

>You think your an outlier intelligence; Your not

>Your

You're projecting schway


 No.49791

>>49785

>>Your

Congrats fam. You have just proved your mathematically superior intellect by ignoring semantic information that might threaten your established view points and locking in on that low hanging red herring.

I will never understand why you above average IQ folk believe that spelling invalidates a perspective, but hey what can I say, I don't have a line of women waiting to reproduce with me based upon my IQ like you guys.


 No.49795

>>49766

>Implying feminists want 'alphas'.

They actually do, they couldnt give less of a crap about the beta orbiters that lick their feet everyday

Even emma watson went with a millionaire jock after all that bullshit she said at the UN

Get real, dolls will be a huge deal because men are done dealing with women in the west: many have to date well below their league and thanks to current laws men have no rights over their property or kids

>inb4 prenups

Any judge can throw those out, literally worthless

Also countries like canada already consider a 3-month relationship as basically a marriage so you'll be stuck paying alimony to your girlfriend

Theres no escape except for a hunk of silicone with animatronics


 No.49796

>>49779

While that is some incel shit the fact is this is some complex situation

>not fuck a doll.

If you told me just a decade ago that some people would drop $2k into a VR rig to pretend-fuck some polygon anime bitch I would say you were huffing petrol

And yet thats actually happening, right now, and these dolls are just getting better.

>having someone to spend time with other than your parents? Someone to take care of you when your sick? Thats going to be your wife.

Heres the thing a lot of people (men mostly) will never get any of that, also it doesnt help that divorce (for women) is more quick & easy than ever before, also nobody is going to say shit to your wife if she divorces your ass while you're at the hospital because she's an independent woman and has the right to live her life, there is literally zero social condemnation these days and legally speaking she can do whatever the fuck she wants with you, she might actually not go to jail if she kills you, just see women incarceration rates for violent crimes

>But, never being able to afford a house

Funny you mention that on a cyberpunk board where we talk about megacorps and high-tech/low-life due to the destruction of the middle class

Just remember: women always marry up, never down. They barely ever marry with a man of a lower economic and social status than them, they rather be cat ladies or just buy some sperm

>inb4 my mom's third counsin on her uncle's side was a chimney sweeper who married a billionaire super model

Anecdotal evidence, I'm talking averages here


 No.49797

>>49766

>Growning old with a doll to fuck and nothing else sounds like a shitty life.

That's already happening, except for the sex robot part

Just look at japan…

Agreed at the intelligence part, its bullshit.


 No.49809

>Get real, dolls will be a huge deal because men are done dealing with women in the west

>men are done dealing with women

It will never happen. Men collectiely will never be done dealing with women, because thats not how biology works. Men and women will always want each other.

>many have to date well below their league

This is just an inferiority complex you have. Your not dating below your league. The market pays what your worth. If your not dating super models, trust me, its not the market, its you/ both of us.

>current laws men have no rights over their property or kids

Are you actually retarded?

>Theres no escape except for a hunk of silicone with animatronics

Have fun with that.

It seems like all you guys are just so insanely obsessed with sex, but most of your married life will be spent not having sex. Having a wife is less about sex than you think. Also, toxic ideas you have about women may be making your personality less attractive to women. Market pays what your worth.


 No.49810

>>49796

>And yet thats actually happening, right now, and these dolls are just getting better.

There will always be fetishes and people willing to take anything to extremes, but this is not going to become a default human mode of existance.

>Heres the thing a lot of people (men mostly) will never get any of that

There are actually slightly more women than men in the world. Unless women are overwhelming gay any amount of single men would be more than comepnsated for by single women probably equally seeking companionship. It will happen, give it time.

>is more quick & easy than ever before, also nobody is going to say shit to your wife if she divorces your ass while you're at the hospital because she's an independent woman and has the right to live her life, there is literally zero social condemnation

What so you want a community of people to pressure and force some women to live with you and fuck you? You can't force love. If she wants to leave, your better of letting her go. Its horrifyingly painful, but a sad reality. You can't beat love into someone.

>legally speaking she can do whatever the fuck she wants with you,

Actually retarded

>just see women incarceration rates for violent crimes

Pussy pass is real, but not 'legally speaking she can do anythng she wants' real.

>Funny you mention that on a cyberpunk board where we talk about megacorps and high-tech/low-life due to the destruction of the middle class

>a cyberpunk board where we LARP

Yeah, thats not to say that I want dysutopian reality to actualize.

>Just remember: women always marry up, never down. They barely ever marry with a man of a lower economic and social status than them, they rather be cat ladies or just buy some sperm

Nah. The market pays what your worth. If you want to be an attractive partner, make your self an attractive partner. Get some skills, get a job, have a caring personality, develop those social relations. whatever it is you need. being toxically obsessed with how women have it so much easier and you will forever be alone, will probably cause you to forever be alone.


 No.49811

>>49797

>That's already happening, except for the sex robot part

But not a a macro scale. There are extremeists, maybe even subcultures, but the reality is the average person pairs up.


 No.49868

>>49809

>>49810

>>49811

>Willing to spend time and effort to type in all that blatantly dishonest rubbish


 No.49872

>>49868

>not an argument

>troll harder

Your retarded. Your fantasy of women lining up to have sex with you to reproduce due to your imagined superior intelligence is both factually incorrect, but also not even desirable. You are so desperate to lose your virginity, and so hopelessly socially inept that rather than just talk to women, you have created an elaborate fantasy that men all over the world are fucking robots and this somehow forces women to accept you.

Just make your self a non-shitty, less autistic, socially acceptable parnter, wait till your like 17, and it will happen if you can manage to shut the fuck up about your views only women long enough to fuck one.

Where is the macro scale transition of men away from women occuring? Its not realistic. Its not even what you want: your elaborate fantasy is that ever other man on the planet abondons women, and so women flee to you. If you don't want the robots, why do you think men at large do?


 No.49875

>>49872

>Some random person on the internet said my post was shit and dishonest

>I better ham up one huge straw man against him

Must be real fun being actually retarded. Does your handler give you sweets when you're done with smashing your face on the keyboard? I hear that strawberry juice comes out of your wrists if you run a razor over them. Why don't you help yourself to some?


 No.49876

>>49872

>I better ham up one huge straw man against him

Do you even know what a staw man is? Can you explain why you think my post is dishonest?

There is obviously not a macroscale movement of men abandoning women for robots. The idea that sexual power will suddenly be transferred to men because the male version of dildo has improved, and such improvements will not be available to women is ridiculous. The idea that men will abandon women, despite women throwing themselves at men but that in this circumstance you will prefer women isn't even intellectually consistent. Are the robots better or not?


 No.49880

>>49875

This is the cringiest shitpost.


 No.49941

>>49681

>build sexbot

>roastbeef sammich

why


 No.50008

>>49941

because why not


 No.50033

>>49810

>Nah. The market pays what your worth. If you want to be an attractive partner, make your self an attractive partner. Get some skills, get a job, have a caring personality, develop those social relations. whatever it is you need.

You seem to forget that not everyone can develop that kinds of skills personality traits and social relations.


 No.50035

>>49810

>not going to become a default human mode of existance.

Never said it would but it could very well become popular enough that its considered acceptable to do so

Think that in the days of your grandparents fucking outside marriage was a bigass nope and getting caught could ruin your life. Culture changes and when you got million of men in countries like china who will never get a gf because they lack women then you're gonna see a lot of gynoids walking around.

>It will happen, give it time.

Except it isn't, not even in the times when women couldn't do shit without a man. Think that through history only 6 out of 10 men had children, meanwhile 9 out of 10 women did. Women who can't get married simply buy sperm, or get some smuck to impregnate them (then milk him dry) or get a sugar daddy because "there's no way I'm dating a loser".

Also the huge amount of cat ladies out there should be an indication women rather be alone that settle for less than they believe they deserve. Meanwhile you have women in their 30s killing themselves because they can't find a man, they literally rather die than "marry down".

>What so you want a community of people to pressure and force some women to live with you and fuck you?

How the fuck could you get that from what I wrote? and how is it insane to expect society to condemn someone abandoning their SO during a time of need such as that? the fuck happened to vows?

>Actually retarded

Right, have you seen marriage laws faggot?

>but not 'legally speaking she can do anythng she wants' real.

When it comes to divorce she can dipshit

>Yeah, thats not to say that I want dysutopian reality to actualize.

Jesus fuck learn to write properly

Also

>being such a fucking retard that you think megacorps now aren't way worse than megacorps in the 80's when this started

Do you even read the news? seen whats happening on the senate?

>being toxically obsessed with how women have it so much easier

Do you have your head literally up your own ass you shit? how is "toxic" (nice SJW buzzword btw) to point out something that's obvious? you talk about all that effort and shit when the problem here is that the legal situation is entirely asymmetrical?

Fucking retard, go back to meme peterson or whatever

>>49811

>not macro scales

Why is population going down in most first and second world countries? why are marriages rate down? why are births down? why in many rich countries there are more old people than young people?

>>49868

He's either an actual cat lady, a white knight or some of those traditionalist fuccbois out of pol with their muhwhiterace bullshit


 No.50036

>>49872

Your gay as shit argument boils down to "do everything yourself, women are not the problem" when all numbers point at the exact opposite

And BTW I'm not looking forward to sexbots, I'm just pointing out this is not going to be some obscure shit but a massive paradigm shift


 No.50037

If you're are a 6/10 unemployed cunt with a memedegree in slam poetry and daddy issues you don't get to demand jack shit from men.

Its always funny seeing these bitches expecting a 10/10 who makes $200k a year to even give them the time of day let alone marry their sorry asses. That's why they stay alone.


 No.50039

>>50037

They don't stay alone, they move in to their 6/10 unemployed cunt boyfriend's mom's house and have a kid.


 No.50041

>>50039

>Things that never happen: the post

Sorry sweetie but those 6/10 BBWs just "settle" for a 8/10 guy who "only" make $100k, then they divorce him and take everything.


 No.50043

>>50033

>You seem to forget that not everyone can develop that kinds of skills personality traits and social relations.

And so what? That entitles you to anything? The reality is that most people are averag, your probably just making up bs excuses, and this is probably related to your personality more than anything else. Attractiveness rating can go up or down 2 ponts on a 10 point scale (\pm 20% ) based on getting to know someone.

But, realistic if you are a bottom 10% kind of guy due to a car accident or whatever, sorry man , but what is your expectation? Your entitled to super model pussy? Its just so insanely irrealistic. Maybe the government should assign you to a bottom 1% girl - she is entitlted to love too.

If you are truly bottom 10% which is incredibly unlikely, then perhaps you should consider a sex toy, and how unfair life can be. Reality is almost certian that your making excuses.


 No.50044

>>50035

>its considered acceptable to do so

If you mean acceptable for you to fuck a sex toy in your home privately, thats true now. If you mean appropriate for you to walk around with your sex toy calling it a wife, then your retarded.

>Also the huge amount of cat ladies out there should be an indication women rather be alone that settle for less than they believe they deserve. Meanwhile you have women in their 30s killing themselves because they can't find a man, they literally rather die than "marry down".

>Its always funny seeing these bitches expecting a 10/10 who makes $200k a year to even give them the time of day let alone marry their sorry asses. That's why they stay alone.

Your such a meme its unbelievable. The average family in the US makes less than $60,000 dollars, but is still … a family. Its absurd to think that women accept men with high paying careers only given what the world looks like right now.

>why are births down? why in many rich countries there are more old people than young people?

Idiot. Demographic Transition.

> why are marriages rate down?

Changing social norms about sex outside of marriage and education length increasing.

>Why is population going down in most first and second world countries?

Demogrpahic transition.

You are actually retarded. Bottom 10% garenteed.


 No.50045

>>50043

I was only refering to the fact you denied hypergamy by blaming the males who are victims of it.

Because ladies tend to prefer men who belong to a richer group than theirs, it gives little opportunity to poor guys. As it is a tendency, enhanced by ladies at work getting richer, it is getting worse for men.

So when you bring seduction skills, personality traits and social relations on the table, I just wanted to remind you not all guys can get that. Probably less and less guys can get what it takes to seduce a woman.


 No.50046

>>50045

>denied hypergamy

Average person is still pairing up, monogamy is still the norm virtually every society on the planet.

>blaming the males who are victims of it.

You cannot be a victim of a womans choice not to date you. It makes zero sense. Apparently every female on the planet right now except one is vitcimizing me. Women don't collectively vote and assign themselves to men, you are not a victim of women. I am also currently a victim of every one on the planet choosing not to give me $5 . Its senseless entitlement.

>ladies tend to prefer men who belong to a richer group than theirs

As is natural. Men prefer younger more attractive women. Can you imagine an incel group of women over 50 bitching that rich men arn't marrying them, but giving all the 'action' to younger more attractive women.

>it gives little opportunity to poor guys.

This is actually not true. Poor guys are still pairing up with women and having children. They arn't getting married, but this isn't the same thing as celbacy and unable to find a partner.

>As it is a tendency, enhanced by ladies at work getting richer, it is getting worse for men.

Only if your actually retarded. People need companionship and sex. If you are so horrible a partner, so abusive, toxic, controlling, unhygenic, whatever it is, that a woman would rather live alone with absolutely no one, then I am happy her job enables that kind of independance. I hope similiarly that am never forced to marry some woman just for the purpose of paying rent, and stuck dealing with some abusive controlling woman.

>So when you bring seduction skills, personality traits and social relations on the table, I just wanted to remind you not all guys can get that. Probably less and less guys can get what it takes to seduce a woman.

This is short sided. You do not seduce a woman into being your companion, loving and marrying you. So, buy saying develop yourself, I wasn't saying develop the ability to trick some bitch into marrying you. Its not going to happen, and you would get sick of her if you didn't geniunely care about her - living with anyone long term is annoying. I meant you have to experience growth in a way that makes you a more attractive partner: That can be understanding yourself and being more self-aware, understanding what causes you to behave badly at times (we all do) and how that pushes people away , and chooseing to act differently. It can be professional growth. It can be development of a skillset or hobby. Becoming smarter, stronger, more effective, better paid, more compassionate are things that attract anyone friends or relationships. People will want you in their life if you are a valuable allie.

The idea that you could trick someone into marrying you until your 80 based on seduction is comical, and you would miss out on actually having a geniune life. You would regret it even if you could do it.


 No.50051

>>50041

How do you expect all those fucking trogs slogging through Walmart holding hands, taking up the whole goddamned isle, talking about installing a 50" TV in their bedroom of their momma's trailer then? Because I see those fucking people ALL THE TIME.

What percentage of the US population makes 100K/year vs. the population that has kids?

I'll give you a hint: your inability to get laid isn't because you're ugly or poor. Ugly, poor, guys are out fucking ugly, poor, or just stupid women all the fucking time.


 No.50052

>>50046

I think you should inform yourself about what hypergamy is.


 No.50121

>>50052

The absence of argument. Literally, "Google arguments for my side and get back to me".

k.


 No.50126

I don't think the demand from the private market is gonna grow that much tbh, sexbots seem more of a hassle than anything.

Now, as for brothels, unless moralfags ruin everything as usual if people get into it besides the novelty aspect it could definitely become a thriving sector. For instance if there's enough demand I can picture some sexshops and brothels using them to get around prostitution laws in shitty countries, well at least until the state implement a designated cum cleaning licence and all that shit.

tbf if someone succeeds in changing the weird image sexdolls still have, in the long run regular hotels offering it as a service doesn't seem too big of a stretch.


 No.50201

>>50044

>If you mean appropriate for you to walk around with your sex toy calling it a wife, then your retarded.

Give it time bitch, give it time

Not that I plan to do it, but if trannies can be out in the open now I don't see why weirdos with super realistics gynoids will be forbidden entry

>Its absurd to think that women accept men with high paying careers only given what the world looks like right now.

What is fucking statistics

>Demographic Transition.

Sure, not collapse, not at all

And wait for automation to kick in, that will really wreck things

>Changing social norms about sex outside of marriage and education length increasing.

Again fuck off with your peterson shit, nobody wants to marry because marriage fucking sucks now, not because that bitch you hoverhand wont stay a virgin until marriage

The real difference is that women were pressured into marriage by socioeconomic reasons that no longer exist, meanwhile it has become economically and socially pointless for men to marry since women initiate 80% of all divorces and always get the kids and their 50 split of men's stuff. Therefore for men getting marriage is like buying junk bonds.

Get fucked shithead

>>50046

>Average person is still pairing up

Over 35% of adults in the west are unmarried and alone dumbass, add the cohabitation group which is just people temporarily living together and the actual "monogamy" is now the minority

>virtually every society on the planet.

What is muslims, what are the other billions of people living in polygamy

Again, fucking retard

>Can you imagine an incel group of women over 50 bitching that rich men arn't marrying them

Tons of them, mid 30s and up, again where the fuck do you live?

>Poor guys are still pairing up with women and having children.

There is "urban poor" where you are middle class but in a city were the shittiest apartment is like a quarter of a million, and then there's billy bob living in a trailer with his sister-wife which is what you're thinking about

>People need companionship and sex

And you get neither in the average relationship, which is why most people stick to friends and just fuck around or pay a hooker

>If you are so horrible a partner, so abusive, toxic, controlling

The irony in your delusion is that a lot of people like that get plenty of ass, psychos get bitches by playing the two-face game. Being a goody-2-shoes guy dries pussy more than the sahara

>>50051

>'ll give you a hint: your inability to get laid isn't because you're ugly or poor

I'm neither ugly nor poor, and poor guys dont worry about things like a divorce because they have nothing to lose

I do, and while I wont be buying a lifelike sex robot chick I wont marry a flesh bitch as long as the current bullshit laws are in place

Fuck the system

>>50121

He got you good faggot, admit it


 No.50202

>>50126

The global sex toy market is 21 billion, I expect nextgen sexdolls to fucking kill that

Also porn, think that just like pornstars sell replicas of their vaginas they might sell a gynoid version of themselves, specially if they are now too old for porn and need the money. In which case who would fap to the porn videos if they can get the "real" thing?


 No.50221

>>50201

My droog. this whole post is an elaborate disconnect with reality based upon a desire to hate women. Thats also why you don't get any women.

>Give it time bitch, give it time

Sex isn't decent in public. People can walk around with their wives, because wives are people not a sex toy. It doesn't even make sense to drag a sex toy around in public - your not having sex with it, why are you carrying it? By even thinking that you would want to do something like that you are implying that sex isn't enough, that there is some other aspect of a relationship missing that sex toy doesn't provide.

>What is fucking statistics

Can you point out any alleged statistics that you have? The average family in the us brings in under 40k. That doesn't fucking make any sense that women only accept men with high paying jobs. If so, why is the average income not measured in millions, and average family size not something like 30? Because your "reality" is obviously crap.

>Sure, not collapse, not at all

And wait for automation to kick in, that will really wreck things

Nigga you don't understand. That is a phenomena that has been going for hundreds of years across contients and cultures. This isn't a result of womens liberation. Its not even driven by that. Its driven by industrialization.

>The real difference is that women were pressured into marriage by socioeconomic reasons that no longer exist, meanwhile it has become economically and socially pointless for men to marry since women initiate 80% of all divorces and always get the kids and their 50 split of men's stuff. Therefore for men getting marriage is like buying junk bonds.

So what is the actual problem? If what you say is true, which it almost certainly isn't, how the fuck is this evidence of hypergamy? Its just a critque of existing marriage law. What does this have to do with having an actual women/ relationship? Your criticizing entering a state sanction relationship - dont. But, people arn't making decisions based on the perceived likelyhood the will divorce, or financial expectations thereof. People are pairing up.

>Over 35% of adults in the west are unmarried and alone dumbass, add the cohabitation group which is just people temporarily living together and the actual "monogamy" is now the minority

What retarded definition of monogamy do you have? (serial) Monogamy is having an exclusive relationship with one partner at a time. Being married or unmarried has nothing to do with being monogamous. Cohabitation or non-cohabitation have nothing to do with being monogamous. You moving the goal posts. I said people are pairing up not that people are at large doing whatever wierd hard to do thing that you classify as monogamy is.

>What is muslims

My nigga. You are so ignant its unreal. Muslims are largely monogamous.

>billions of people living in polygamy

Where? Billions of people live in societies that permit state endorsesd polygamy but billions of people are not poligamists.

>Tons of them, mid 30s and up, again where the fuck do you live?

In the US, where I live, any woman, let a lone a 50 year old woman bitching that a RICH man wouldn't marry them would be seen as deulsional and narrasistic - try bitching to your mom that super models will not marry you and see what she thinks about how realistic your expectations are.

>There is "urban poor" where you are middle class but in a city were the shittiest apartment is like a quarter of a million, and then there's billy bob living in a trailer with his sister-wife which is what you're thinking about

This is retarded. The average person is still pairing up. The average family has less than 40k income. The average household size is less than 15. Your billy sister wife OR millionaire with a harem suggestion is a false dichonmey that doesn't even remotely reflect reality.

>And you get neither in the average relationship,

You sound experienced.

>which is why most people stick to friends and just fuck around or pay a hooker

Again, not the reality. Everyone in high school talked about marrying their first girlfriend. Life tempered their expectations but the idea that men don't want companionship is ridiculous. Dating is still a norm.

>The irony in your delusion is that a lot of people like that get plenty of ass, psychos get bitches by playing the two-face game. Being a goody-2-shoes guy dries pussy more than the sahara

And this is why you get no bitches. You have a fantasy that you have to be a meme millionaire asshole because being a normal person would get you nowhere. The reality is normal people pair up. I suggest you read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" to learn why you not getting any bitches might be related to your perspectives on how "nice" you are.


 No.50260

File: 7443f62b529325d⋯.mp4 (9.18 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Mannequin chan 2.mp4)


 No.50287

File: 080f225bf8fb346⋯.jpg (94.4 KB, 600x737, 600:737, janice-muptarded.jpg)

>>50260

> puppet master baiting

And just like that, Jim Henson Studios created thousands of jobs for a new breed of sex worker:

Waifubot Operator


 No.50288

File: ec32c7433acbf5d⋯.jpg (881.06 KB, 2645x1967, 2645:1967, 141884_0491_FULL.jpg)

>>50287

I never noticed how Janice has juicy dick sucking lips.


 No.50294

>>49679

I don't. I want comfy, loving /robowaifu/s desu.


 No.50299

File: 146ba3a5e795ce5⋯.jpg (48.23 KB, 480x270, 16:9, BY5ptFI.jpg)

>>50294

Meh, genetically modified catgirls > robogirls. Having a biological lifeform is more of a luxury than an android.


 No.50308

>>50221

>Its driven by industrialization.

If you gonna start with some luddite bullshit you better gtfo this board now

Also industrialization resulted in a population explosion, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about retard


 No.50329

>>50308

You are a textbook example of the dunning-kruger effect. I am not a Luddite, saying that industrialization drives quality of life improvements that result in a falling child mortality rate and following that a falling birth rate refered to as the demographic transition which has occurered across contients and cultures for hundreds of years and is well documented isn't a moral condemnation of technology, its a statement of a well documented fact.


 No.50368

http://archive.is/6cj8I

> Sex robots NEXT GEN: Chinese firm makes ‘huge progress’ towards ‘full movement cyborgs'

Wouldn't call it huge, looks like same stuff I've seen years ago in Japan. However, if we can gut the sex trafficking and ban brothels in Nevada (in the works), then we can buy our replacements from cheap Chinese slave labor camps.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.


 No.50581

i want one


 No.51181

>>49675

well the high tech ones are


 No.51914

>>49772

>fetish for realness

every time.


 No.51924

>>50221

>this whole post is an elaborate disconnect with reality based upon a desire to hate women.

You know why I know you're a tradbot? because you take criticism of society as criticism of women

I don't hate women, they are simply taking advantage of a situation that gives them an unfair advantage, wouldn't you do the same?

Whats really idiotic on your part is thinking you can shield yourself from society and just go along as normal, which is what everybody is this thread is pointing out but you're a tradbot piece of shit wanking to the idea of a virgin chick that looks like taylor swift marrying you, which is never gonna happen because you're a poltard


 No.51925

File: bf8fb5bda8b2bb2⋯.jpg (6.72 KB, 232x250, 116:125, 1508984875381.jpg)

>>50221

>Everyone in high school talked about marrying their first girlfriend

>teens kids

>talking about marriage

>mfw

Did you even go to school? homeschooling doesn't counts.


 No.51926

>>50221

>Being married or unmarried has nothing to do with being monogamous

WUT


 No.51987

Sexbots are for weirdos. Fact.


 No.52006

>>51987

/clang/ would beg to differ


 No.52007

>>51987

We live in weirdo times.


 No.52021

>>49810

>>50033

just develop good DNA through epigenetics and get a bigger jawline bro

>Just give it time

The ultimate expression of moving the goalpost in worthless advice. How long till you give up and try something different when you realize it's not working. Useless.


 No.52034

>be a cop

>call on the phone

>"one of my girls got killed by some sicko!"

>oh shit, a murder

>"one of her clients killed her after fucking her"

>shit it's a murder and a prostitution ring

>"she's under warranty but I still want to press charges"

>godfuckingdammitshitfuck it's another criminal damage

Serious problem, though, I don't like this "we need to give these people a healthy outlet for unhealthy fetishes. NO! That confirms acceptance of poor behavior such as partner abuse or even psychopathic tendencies. You don't let people exercise bad behavior. I do support their use as a fancy masturbatory aid or for people unable to feel comfortable with human relationships but wanting sexual satisfaction similar to the real thing such as widowers and the like.


 No.52042

>>52034

The assumption here is that sexual repression will only lead to further perversion, and providing healthy outlets stops the slippery slope before it gets into dangerous territory.

Not sure how well it is supported by science though, but I think at least correlations of [more porn - less rape] and [more vidya - less violence] are well established.


 No.52045

>>52034

Same argument they tried to play on vidya back in the day. Sex dolls will make people no more rapey than they were to begin with. Seriously would you rather a guy beat an object or a person.


 No.52125

>You will get a girl eventually

I find that highly dubious, at best. At around 18 I realized that I probably will never get a girlfriend. I'm now 30 and still a virgin. No, I haven't looked but honestly what's the point? I know what I am, and what I'm not. And one of the things that I am not is boyfriend material. I'm at the point now where even if I did get a girlfriend I wouldn't even know what to do.


 No.52156

File: 844a731aa727b4a⋯.png (90.5 KB, 521x317, 521:317, beamforming.png)

File: a916c771a7532da⋯.jpg (929.71 KB, 1800x2710, 180:271, nonlethal-weaponry.jpg)

File: 4e3e4c59056c231⋯.jpg (75.02 KB, 638x479, 638:479, diathermy-3-638.jpg)

File: 2363a018912fed9⋯.jpg (31.02 KB, 350x392, 25:28, efluvios.jpg)

File: e0393fe14799f3e⋯.jpg (366.32 KB, 991x1024, 991:1024, air-loom.jpg)

>>52045

> Sex dolls will make people no more rapey than they were to begin with.

Sex dolls have been used on sailing ships since before the (re)Colonization of America (AKA Atlantis prior to the great flood).

Narrative of a voyage round the world by William Samuel W. Ruschenberger published in 1838 describes his stay on the island of Java (which had passed from the Dutch to the British in 1811):

> We found our sleeping rooms pleasant. The beds were supplied with an additional hard bolster or pillow whereon to rest the lower limbs, which has obtained the somewhat equivocal name of "Dutch wife."

The English often used "Dutch" as a pejorative prefix meaning "inferior but similar to" (e.g. such as "dutch oven" (a kettle you bury in coals).

1965: W. Young Eros Denied xxvii. 271 We call..a masturbation machine a Dutch husband or wife.

1966: 'G. Black' You want to die, Johnny? vi. 114 "What's this great long bolster for?.." "Colonial invention. For the hated Imperialists. Known as a Dutch wife."

1967 Guardian 19 May 9/6 He will liberate man from dependence on the opposite sex by constructing what seems to be known in Japan as a "Dutch Wife"; a kind of life-size mechanical doll with built-in electric heating and all the other refinements.

Mechanical snuggle machines have been around since before the current age of man. In fact, mankind was created in its current form to act as companions and workers for the Gods. "Blood Magic" = genetic engineering. Just as our gods created us in their image to snuggle with them, so too shall man create other beings to snuggle with.

Mechanical? Organic? Ha! Get on my level. Mai wAIfu is made of convergent EM fields. She can excite nerves in ways you haven't dreamed of. The advancements in secret are far greater than the public knows about, because they're kept in the dark about ancient technology and the cataclysmic past (not to mention Reformation and Spanish Inquisition rewriting history & killing any scholar or scientist who revealed the secret). Of course I don't expect plebs to believe such things. However, if you're redpilled enough to think about how we've made great advancements in remote diathermy application such that they don't we don't need turrets with moving parts anymore, you'll finally understand what all those Illuminati movies and lyrics are about…

This is actually a very old technology. Can I get an Amen? (if you catch my drift)

oops, sorry, this is a thread about sex bots with PHYSICAL bodies. My bad, OP should have made the distinction, but they didn't know EMF-chan exists. schway.


 No.52157

File: e47b01f34006781⋯.jpg (72.17 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, remedy-bed-pillows-64-0002….jpg)

>>52156

I thought "dutch wife" used to mean what we today call body pillows.


 No.52242

Sorry for the pityjerk, but

>be completely unattractive in every way

>too shy/effeminate to lose it to a hooker who I know will be secretly despising me throughout

>just want a sexbot so I can have some vague idea of what sex feels like

>see a bunch of arguments against sexbots from people who assume that everyone can find a partner, and that anyone who wants this technology is deliberately choosing a sexbot over a real women, when the reality is they're choosing a sexbot over their hand

Check your attractiveness privilege you fucking normies.


 No.52244

File: f33d3d1c2a8d7ed⋯.jpg (25.98 KB, 201x253, 201:253, 1450955699458.jpg)

>>52242

Women don't care about attractiveness and by this I mean 90% of men are, in their view, neutral or they just don't fucking notice. You have to be Adonis incarnate to get the attention of a women visually.

We are npc's to them, unless you force them to take notice of you. Women do not work the same way as men, stop thinking that they somehow do and start thinking that they are self absorbed retards that act out a persona they feel will get them social acceptance and vindication.


 No.52262

>>52244

oof. did momma not love you enough?


 No.52268

>>52034

All this shit sounds like "teach men not to rape"

Newsflash: rapists are still gonna rape, but giving them gynoids to rape instead could save more than a few people from getting diddlered


 No.52275

>>52268

So what did we learn here?

"Rapist gonna rape"

yeah that sounds great


 No.52285

>>52275

Now you're getting it!


 No.52387

Jenny Wakeman best waifu. She can protect you from the surveillance state with her gorillion internal weapons.

You niggers better be posting on >>>/robowaifu/ and >>>/clang/ tbh. If we don't build our robowaifus, it'll be moishe and stacy that builds our robowaifus.


 No.52394

>>52387

Already on it, chummer.


 No.52613

>>49772

This is some sad incel shit right here.


 No.53974

File: 51a19c150a9de4c⋯.mp4 (768.87 KB, 640x640, 1:1, BmJAkMFl3G0.mp4)


 No.53976

I won't get one of these until we develop hard AI, because being apprreciated and loved by a woman is my fetish.


 No.53993

>>53974

typical 56%. only interest is satisfaction of cranial urges. no desire to grow as a person. this is the future of the world once the whites have been genocided off. no high tech future for us. it will all devolve into a hellscape of racially ambivalent mudpeople fighting for food


 No.54001

>>53976

You sick fuck.


 No.55404

>>53976

I will enjoy the partaking in the Butlerian jihad just to piss off incels like you. Fuck AI and fuck Silic*n “people”


 No.55532

>>52034

All I see is that the internet used to be a lot less politically polarized when they didn't have PC shit everywhere meaning that people who dont fit in with the bland corporate status end up in echo chambers where they only get more polarized. This goes for both the left and the right.

Point is a gynoid might turn a potential rapist into just some other guy who doesnt bother anyone.

>>52244

No you retard, the thing is people like >>52242 used to simply die leaving nothing behind, the world was always this shitty the difference is that now with the internet we get to know what happens to unfuckable lonely people and what their thoughts are.

Are women sure as fuck care about looks, check OKC's deleted studies.

>>53974

Fucking tiktok, yet another reason why current china sucks

>>55404

Is more likely gynoids will recruit incels to kill you instead


 No.55538

>>49674

So until these dolls start walking and talking and completing task on their own I couldn't give a shit about what molded 120lbs of composite material you choose to rub your genitals on. 6k for a high end sex doll? why not go for 3 top shelf prostitutes or one 1 high class one and get the Julia Roberts leaving Los Vegas deal you simple backwater fuck boy. for the record /b is < way.


 No.55580

Reminder to only get an open source sexbot free of spyware.


 No.55593

When did you kiss for the first time? I've heard boomers mk-I saying that it was truly something to even kiss a girl at 16 in small city schools.


 No.55624

File: 7262e27546d6eb7⋯.jpeg (54.71 KB, 658x901, 658:901, 7262e27546d6eb71504d041f1….jpeg)

>>55593

haven't


 No.55661

File: 192c1a23cea85f3⋯.webm (9.19 MB, 720x480, 3:2, Borg Agenda, the - Part 2….webm)

Sexdolls and sexrobots are manipulation and dehumanization.


 No.55677

>>55661

>Sexdolls and sexrobots are manipulation and dehumanization.

welcome to /cyber/


 No.55684

>>55677

Manipulation and dehumanization for the men buying into them.


 No.55687

>>55661

We can always just go back to enslaving women and use them as cum rags, would that be better than an inanimate object? Or black-market prostitution? Did you know there's more brouzouf in human trafficking than there is in trafficking drugs? But oh no, those sex robots ya, real bad 👎


 No.55707

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>55687

One example is porn and how it's taken control of a lot of men. Sexrobots would be the next step in this.


 No.55709

>>55707

>One example is porn and how it's taken control of a lot of weak-willed men.

ftfy


 No.55719

File: 8395c0232f6befe⋯.png (1.13 MB, 772x1154, 386:577, 8395c0232f6befeef8b33f77db….png)

File: 966aa71889c3871⋯.png (1.02 MB, 753x1168, 753:1168, 2c8851b6889c981fa2bab5f4ed….png)

File: a043f0f9ed7f085⋯.png (1.12 MB, 760x1110, 76:111, a043f0f9ed7f085bcca8eee19f….png)

File: 79ffcf1686da7bb⋯.png (544.73 KB, 490x750, 49:75, 79ffcf1686da7bbabab1a6f78f….png)

Looks like it will became something normal to have one of this dolls but if i can be honest they are impressive regarding authenticity


 No.55732

>>55707

The only thing that killed my boners was when I was doing antidepressants.

Also the whole video focus only on men and porn, zero mentions of women and how fucked up they are thanks to social media (example: "look at all these fucking losers admiring me even though I'm a 4/10!") but yeah its the men who are wrong so whatever, and thats why the problem is never solved


 No.55776

File: 5a8e01309e5bfea⋯.jpg (6.11 KB, 300x200, 3:2, index.jpg)

>>49772

Feeble misogyny. You have failed to multiply fame/wealth seeking females onto custom male dolls.

>>49674

Sex dolls will mainstream when:

1. Androgynous or Male dolls with sensors to record fine interactions to an open source filetype + a usb cable cost less than $1000 in 2019 brouzouf equivalent at startup.

2. Fe/male fame seekers recognize brouzouf can be acquired by corporatized stables of 'female' models at a faster rate than wage-slaving. Amateur market emerges for pre-recorded sex.

3. These models start to be called A-S-E-X-Rtists. (Stress will be placed on the idea of 'all women owned companies' to justify what amounts to pre-recorded prostitution made more palatable to the female through self-selection of the form of the soulless john to the point of masturbation. The language of 'empowerment' will likewise foster dehumanization both of the participants and of the act.)

4. The 'convenience' of being stimulated by a world of endlessly repeatable, novel, and self-selected recordings on tap by 'industry recognized experts' with 'leading performances' succeeds in decoupling the act of intimacy from the need for intimacy in the minds of wage slaves; men and women alike. (Have sex with the whole world's creativity > any given individual QED).

5. The market ensures that the costs of a relationship in time + resources exceed the rewards of a relationship. (Increasing productivity and increasing prices without redistribution of wealth virtually guarantees this outcome. 'I could go on a date with some rando, or I could work an extra hour on my job/blog/pet project and plug in later.' Of course the pet project/side job will be making the recordings)

Some will be underage recordings, some will be men, some will be animals, some will be thrown off roofs. Quality control will become an issue for conservative elements, pushing the limits of the fetish will become the mantra of the more progressive set.

The irony will be that the 'best' artist will probably be a literal humpbacked whale singing against the doll or a dolphin or an otherwise unattractive specimen(s). The 'its a trap', 'bridget', 'your erection makes you gay' cycle will renew until normalization.

The definition of 'cyber' requires the feedback principle in command and control. Ladies and Gentlemen, pic attached is the missing link, not these gynoid shells, sleeves, and sticklike simulacra.

Cyber in the cultural sense is likewise taking what really makes us human, sharpening it to a knife's edge through souldead market forces, and then willingly shoving it into our own eyes with mad desire, all while ignoring the pains it took to get more of what we already had for free.

TLDR: ASMR is cyber, because ASMR -> BTL and I'm fine with this.


 No.55790

>>55719

What a horrible design. They're taking the very reasons as to why women are unappealing today and putting them on a marketable product.

inb4 normalfags buy them up anyway


 No.55793

File: 0aa4cbe744876e9⋯.png (67.86 KB, 272x413, 272:413, qt inside.png)

File: 5b1d1fdf3c622e1⋯.jpg (292.56 KB, 1280x960, 4:3, robowatersports.jpg)

File: 0c0eb3045d20ee2⋯.jpg (439.76 KB, 1200x905, 240:181, 88e98036591a96c05c85e3e273….jpg)

I don't want a woman, I want companionship. But also just working gear. I think for the hopeless western sex-game dropout, they're better off making more overtly robotic or otherwise fantastic designs than just making conventional white grill sex dolls gyrate.

It's already the case that dildos for men are largely either abstract shapes, or the fantasy of the toy is reliant on a fantasy creature like a dragon or gryphon or even an outright pet animal like a dog or horse.


 No.55834

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

>>53974

Reminds me of embed related and Max Headroom.


 No.55861

>>49810

> being toxically obsessed with how women have it so much easier and you will forever be alone, will probably cause you to forever be alone.

you know how false that is. you can be an elliot rodger level misogynist or meninist/manosphere person and stll get a girlfriend. To quote that pizzagate dude, "misogyny gets you laid" hell it doesn't necessarily get you laid or not laid, it's orthogonal to getting laid if youre male.

>There are actually slightly more women than men in the world. Unless women are overwhelming gay any amount of single men would be more than comepnsated for by single women probably equally seeking companionship. It will happen, give it time.

There are societies with a skewed gender ratio in favor of men, i.e. mainland China, and probably to a lesser extent India. In societies like that, no mathematically there aren't enough women for the men there.


 No.55864

>>53993

56% what?


 No.55866

>>55790

morafags will have a shit up their asses about child sex dolls, virtue signalling from some of the most cancerous parts of 'western' culture. hope Japanese companies are more redpilled


 No.55883

File: 13e9a818a5f2224⋯.jpg (18.97 KB, 319x287, 319:287, rodgers.jpg)

>>49680

>we

just noticed this post, don't mind me




[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Nerve Center][Cancer][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[]
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / cyber / f / jp / kurakao / recreo / tingles ]