[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / ausneets / dempart / fast / film / komica / leftpol / loomis / mde ]

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Politics, news, happenings, current events

Catalog   Archive

Winner of the 68rd Attention-Hungry Games
/d/ - Home of Headswap and Detachable Girl Threads

January 2019 - 8chan Transparency Report
Email
Subject
Comment *
Verification *
File *
Password (Randomized for file and post deletion; you may also set your own.)
* = required field[▶ Show post options & limits]
Confused? See the FAQ.
Embed
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Oekaki
Show oekaki applet
(replaces files and can be used instead)
Options

Allowed file types:jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webm, mp4, swf, pdf
Max filesize is 16 MB.
Max image dimensions are 15000 x 15000.
You may upload 5 per post.


<The 8chan Global Rule>
[ The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies | Global Volunteers | Dost Test | FAQ ]

File: 00239146ff80b9d⋯.jpg (3.19 MB, 4272x2848, 3:2, Flüchtlinge-3.jpg)

2578d8  No.12803030[Reply]

German rapefugee helper kicked out of apartment by city to make space for rapefugees

Whites being re-located like in soviet times is pretty common these days in rural Germany where cities tell German tenants to btfo from apartments they rented for decades already to make space for rapefugees.

Why don't Germans buy you amerimutts ask? Buying a place is absurdly expensive in Germanistan (up to 30 years in rent factoring in all associated costs) with historically very little price appreciation beyond inflation, so it only made sense if you were rich to begin with / had a really income and wanted to build a house.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fjungefreiheit.de%2Fpolitik%2Fdeutschland%2F2019%2Ffluechtlingshelfer-74-muss-wohnung-fuer-fluechtlinge-raeumen%2F

29 posts and 11 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

2578d8  No.12803561

>>12803557

I think he's just a blue pilled boomer tbh.

I was blue pilled as a kid as well by the jew media until I had to go to a school full of turkroach savages.

Made me realize very quickly that no peaceful co-existence is possible with that scum.


cf089a  No.12810008

>>12803062

a cute and sensible kitty.

considering that jews throw them in bonfires alive i understand its animosity.


f5ebc6  No.12820252

File: 47d33b56048afe7⋯.jpg (18.78 KB, 298x300, 149:150, join the fight.jpg)

>>12803127

The mayors in USA are usually hardcore Democratic Party - This Boston guy Marty Walsh -

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/02/17/police-arrest-3-men-in-eastie-during-investigation-into-racist-flyers/ -


f5f2e2  No.12824884

>>12803044

>when you have to read ex-KGB dossiers to get some real news in Germany


5706a4  No.12824942

>>12803030

>rapefugee helper kicked out

A perfect instance of a cuck trying to join the system, only to be eaten first. An enemy will never respect your weakness, even if it's a dishonourable jew.




File: 330c2ee585aab5a⋯.jpg (32.66 KB, 720x720, 1:1, 50567749_2103186233106971_….jpg)

5b3d6f  No.12824043[Reply]

So as we all know we are being surveillanced by nearly everyone starting from your providers up to goverment tier shit.

Then how can one protect their files , browsing history, chat and attain even small traces of anonymity ?

21 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

feb569  No.12824394

tbh i just don't save anything and use mobile subnets to post. it's better than tor imo.

>buy sailfoam

>use burner SIM

>don't save anything to phone

>use laptop

>don't save anything to laptop

>tether mobile connection

>use non five eyes vpn

<infinite ban evasion

<feds care more about the twenty million niggy nogs using my mobile providers data to sell crack or brag about drive-by shootings than they do about ips connected to overseas vpns that delete their logs

>when i want to hop IPs throw the phone in airplane mode or switch vpn servers

easy as fuck.


4de447  No.12824535

File: 9f63212dc4abc95⋯.png (46.63 KB, 1280x960, 4:3, doom01.png)

I chat sekure by drawing the letters in a trail of corpses.


3c5248  No.12824675

That's right rabbi, keep dumping your slide folders.


d4e7e0  No.12824843

I love Big Brother. He is my best friend.


19ea0c  No.12824869

>>12824174

And what if they start rounding up everyone except right wing thinkers? What cuck logic do you use for that?




File: 32e48c368c577f1⋯.jpg (659.96 KB, 1800x1376, 225:172, ocasio_cortez_bar.jpg)

c5e8b8  No.12799229[Reply]

Looking forward to the original.

Btw, did you know the OP needs to be a hundred characters? Strange, but true.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

55 posts and 27 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

628fbd  No.12824751

File: e9d7153a65f5a4f⋯.png (267 KB, 745x909, 745:909, Yellow fever bro.png)

>>12802012

IS IT YOU?!?!??!


519699  No.12824763

>>12799229

>Btw, did you know the OP needs to be a hundred characters? Strange, but true.

Yes. It's to prevent brainlets like yourself from creating low quality threads. It's really not hard at all to type 100 characters about your thread. Unfortunately, you are fucking retarded and can't hold a thought for more than 6 seconds. Great job putting sage in the OP too.


628fbd  No.12824779

File: 9d674912ff6680d⋯.jpg (12.42 KB, 480x360, 4:3, Ben g choking a jew.jpg)


41176f  No.12824793

>>12803496

hmm

Why don't you come and have a seat over there anon?


628fbd  No.12824804

File: 15a99aba1358236⋯.jpg (29.55 KB, 474x400, 237:200, Ben's brutality.jpg)

File: 08ee04b1141d935⋯.png (233.16 KB, 267x400, 267:400, Ben garrison blaming the c….png)

File: 958c8cb099df63e⋯.jpg (93.68 KB, 889x640, 889:640, zaz.jpg)

File: 888443d8f0fb885⋯.jpg (294.03 KB, 1200x962, 600:481, aryan spring.jpg)

File: abd363dcd4e8ec5⋯.jpg (465.96 KB, 1213x1032, 1213:1032, s.jpg)




File: 2789612216726c2⋯.jpg (1.55 MB, 2530x2291, 2530:2291, 1508917956744.jpg)

a3d5ba  No.12345972[Reply]

Over 2 terabytes of Redpills

Movies, Video Clips, Documents, Whistleblowers, Images, Audiobooks, Books PDF/MOBI/etc.

How to Download All of This

1. Download and install JDownloader2

2. Copy and paste all links

3. Done

+ The torrent magnet links can separately be pasted into your favorite torrent client.

Get it before it's shoah'd

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FWFVBFA7UB7TH2TC2AJTGBBHCZPZ5HUL&dn=Alex%20Jones&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%2fannounce

https://pastebin.com/LP97mrma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5hv6scbBo

https://mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

https://mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

https://mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

https://mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

https://mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

https://mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

https://mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

https://mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

https://mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

https://mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg

https://mega.nz/#F!WQ1j0Q5A!BrV-uEsC2VZlhFsqJV-YHg

https://mega.nz/#F!8YhT1SwT!naXLsLCamWPYP6YxJZAopA

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk

https://mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

https://mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

https://mega.nz/#F!x4JPost too long. Click here to view the full text.

313 posts and 48 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

2e17ab  No.12824729

Women gossip more often than men about physical appearance (d=-0.8) and they gossip about 2.5 times as often about close friends and relatives.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/a4wko9/

https://archive.fo/qFxgO


2e17ab  No.12824731

Blacks commit 56% of all robbery, despite only 12% of the population. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Blacks commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 12% of the population. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. 

>Source:http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

42% of all cop killers are black. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2013-statistics-on-law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. 

>Source:http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population.

>Source: http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pjim06.pdf


2e17ab  No.12824733

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the total.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1

FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38% of taxpayer-subsidized housing

http://www.huduser.org/datasets/assthsg/statedata96/descript.htm

FACT: - Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite being only 13% of the population.

See page 28:

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

FACT: 28% of Black males go to jail, vs. 4.4% of White males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

FACT: - Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/children.cfm#kidsrts

FACT - Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2005"

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Fact is black teens comprise only 15 percent of all U.S. teenagers but were 70 percent of all news AIDS diagnoses in 2012, according to CDC

http://www.louisianaweekly.com/hivaids-take-heavy-toll-on-black-youth/

Fact is Black privilege in America means that Black people find nothing at all wrong with excusing away the deplorable actions of 20 Black men who raped an 11-year-old girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476


2e17ab  No.12824734

Fun Fact: only 25 percent of Black males are graduating in New York state, and in New York City?which has the largest Black male enrollment?only 28 percent graduates.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2010/08/only-47-percent-of-black-males-graduate-high-school-whats-happening/

Fact is research shows black women, many living in Atlanta, are being infected with HIV – so much so that the new cases are being compared to African countries.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/240913/3/HIV-crisis-facing-black-women-in-metro-Atlanta


2e17ab  No.12824736

>blacks are 13.3% of the US (42Mil of 323Mil)

>39.6% of all welfare recipients in the US are black

>black americans on welfare: 26.8 Mil

>(26.8/42)*100 = 63% of ALL black americans are on welfare

>income security is 12.9% of national expenditures ($3.85 Tril total expenditures)

>$3.85T * 0.128 (% of budget) = $496.6 Billion

>$496.6B * 0.396 (% of welfare going solely to blacks) = $196.6B

>Sources:

>http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

>https://beta.usaspending.gov/#/

>https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/01/heres-exactly-how-much-the-government-would-have-to-spend-to-make-public-college-tuition-free/282803/




File: 44f2da332297aa1⋯.jpg (1.51 MB, 3128x3420, 782:855, Why the West is fucked-up.jpg)

de6914  No.12824181[Reply]

I found some interesting ideas in some threads here and on half last night, one of which is that there are nuclear devices hidden in each of the 50 State capitols (and probably DC) and we are being held captive, our leaders being blackmailed with the nuclear destruction of our country.

https://archive.is/mesxM / http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=nuclear+blackmail+helium-3&d=4527623270435007&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=5Ijoxp9AhFwK7JlgZiqcWIgMjxrglB68

11 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

6bd5a6  No.12824672

>>12824663

Fuck off woman.


1ab508  No.12824698

File: 9f13f669ede5f26⋯.jpg (160.59 KB, 307x377, 307:377, ruralELITE.jpg)

>>12824229

This. Imagine letting the kike rule over you with fear. Let come what may, Israel must burn and the kikes must be erased.


41a899  No.12824702

>>12824229

>>12824238

>hurr nuclear fallout doesn't spread and negatively affect other areas lol

Kill yourself. Fucking low IQ nu/pol/.


6bd5a6  No.12824765

File: a867e6412dfa8af⋯.jpg (31.26 KB, 300x225, 4:3, Still Here.jpg)


6bd5a6  No.12824909

File: ebf6995c6d6ca3e⋯.jpg (72.91 KB, 401x565, 401:565, ultraman.jpg)

I swear, nips should thank us for bombing them. Without our bombs, Ultraman would never exist.




File: 4eda2f61cd55f89⋯.jpg (41.5 KB, 500x500, 1:1, image.jpg)

5f99d5  No.12620940[Reply]

I work in a sort of prison for pedophiles, a civil commitment center to be precise.

There are a whole lot of neat things I've learned, and if any of you have any questions about demographics, pedo habits, pedo psychology, or anything relating to pedophile fucking pieces of shit, here's your chance to ask them and have them answered by someone who is, dare I say it, both based and redpilled.

Teasers:

Kikes are the most statistically overrepresented group of all, coming in at exactly 3975% over what you would expect given their population in my state. They also have the highest victim counts, which is most often by virtue of their infiltrating various trusted professions such as clergymen, boy scout leaders, etc. They also have by far the most stomach-churning case histories, with a few notable instances being, for instance, one wherein a day care owner broke the back of an infant while fucking it and was caught because of it, though the child was his, admittedly, 200th-ish victim, with many previous close calls having come to nothing due to dumb fucking women saying "oh he would never do ___ to my little Timmy it's got to be someone else", etc. They all look exactly like you'd imagine they would, which is to say, they look like fucking yarmulke-wearing typical fucking disgusting hunch-backed ever-lying pieces of shit kikes. They make up exactly 8% of all pedos here. They are also murderers, and one of them is in here for literally drinking baby blood and is being investigated for serial killing. There are a few kikes who are also satanists but they still wear yarmulkes and go to jewish services.

Spics are all family fucking pieces of shit. Their case histories are all basically "So and so fucked his niece/nephew/son/daughter/granddaughter/grandson and impregnated/gave them herpes/nearly killed them in various ways leading to his being caught". Their average IQ is around 80, I'd say. They are lumped in as "white" on statistic-gathering-methods prescribed by the state. You would never be able to tell the difference between an average spic and one that's in here. They account for about 40% of all pedos here.

Niggers are all rapacious retards. Their case histories are like, "this nigger saw somPost too long. Click here to view the full text.

432 posts and 66 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

aaff29  No.12824012

>>12823998

Found the pedo


7c56e1  No.12824023

File: 0633e40612eee99⋯.gif (1.68 MB, 448x352, 14:11, 0633e40612eee9990e5a9ce0c4….gif)


d26254  No.12824030

I knew a guy who worked as a guard in a high security prison, shit was where offenders were put for life… They said the part where the pedos were contained was the eaisest to manage. They basically sat put and didn't step out of line in fear of being put to the dogs… The violent criminals as it were.

I'll ask you OP what I asked him… How do you stop yourself from murdering one of those cretins?


e94b49  No.12824568

>>12621518

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

>Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

so much this


e94b49  No.12824664

File: 7b87262b4d0dc01⋯.gif (157.51 KB, 842x811, 842:811, 7b87262b4d0dc01a3266e3e949….gif)

>>12622380

>they're classified as White

>not White-Hispanic like in every survey or statistical analysis ever

Hate to break it to you, but you're just wrong.

Often spics are counted as white to falsely inflate white crime stats so they can point to these stats while they insult my intelligence and say that whites commit as much crime as subhumans. pic related.

>that's basically a free death penalty guaranteed regardless of mental state and kike or not they're going to the gallows.

Please name the last 5 people executed within the US for any reason, the length of their prison stay before execution, and the dates of the executions.

We need to make the death penalty great again.




File: 5b77503e56b7e9c⋯.jpg (48.14 KB, 640x360, 16:9, Baltimore-riot-Freddie-Gra….jpg)

67fcd8  No.12820783[Reply]

"To achieve my idea of a better society, violent acts are acceptable." 17.3% of US minorities agree with this while only 9.1% of whites agree. This means US minorities are almost twice as likely to support political violence as whites. Reuters is generally a trusted source by normies and even some leftists. See for yourself (apply the filters for race to the data):

http://polling.reuters.com/#!response/TM1562Y18_2/type/oneshot/dates/20171209-20181209/collapsed/true

I was thinking about South Africa when I saw this and how weekly / daily riots are destroying the country and infrastructure left behind by whites (in addition to the white genocide going on) as well as the mass riots by US blacks over "police brutality". As whites decrease as a percentage of the population in the US these effects are only going to get worse. If the worst case scenario happens and whites become a minority in the US, how will they feel about the new majority being twice as likely to agree with violence to achieve their political goals - which likely won't even line up with white interests (probably taxing whites even more to take their money)?

Would this statistic be a good redpill to spread to conservative whites who aren't fully redpilled yet?

91 posts and 38 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

7ce950  No.12824141

>>12824125

They are fucking clueless, their power is based on fear.

Whites are too fearful of consequences.


00c6d5  No.12824374

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The racewar won't be started by whites. What matters is who finishes it.


88fbc1  No.12824391

>>12820783

Its because Whites are smart enough to live in a world of abstraction, and its killing us.


79d224  No.12824564

File: c32ec7167251952⋯.jpg (118.12 KB, 600x900, 2:3, 2312.jpg)

>>12820817

>whereas the noble White Man resists it

Remember taxation, law and order all based on the violence. White Man approves this cucked everyday non stop violence against him but he is against violence against his enemies (jews, shitskins and women).


9a536e  No.12824570

>>12820783

Of course because most whites in the USA are pacified cucks, they need to be FORCED to fight.




File: a58e38a4f950101⋯.png (10.04 KB, 779x793, 779:793, statue of loli.png)

ce0072  No.12815091[Reply]

https://archive.fo/j98mi

oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/u-n-proposes-initiative-to-ban-loli-shota-and-underage-drawings-and-cartoons/77229/

>The United Nations has proposed an international initiative for all involved State parties to tighten their restrictions and prohibition of child exploitation and the proliferation and spread of that content. While on the surface this may seem like a noble effort, the prohibition of said material also extends to drawn and animated images as well, which could include all things loli.

289 posts and 102 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

0ac546  No.12823792

>>12816632

What? No professor worth their salt wants anything but Chicago formatting


000000  No.12824322

Counting on United Pedoes to protect children from pedo cartoons.

Yeah riiiiiiight!


a355af  No.12824414

>>12817529

Wow honorary Aryans more like honorary pakies lol


9132bf  No.12824468

>>12823196

>He thinks it wasn't about industrial hemp

Smoke a joint once and realize how much of a retard you are within minutes, or persist in your retardation forever.


384a54  No.12824481

>>12823196

Dude weed lamo fags are also pedo hentai fans? Who could of ever guessed




File: bc2b5bf7c21f802⋯.png (744.51 KB, 1080x609, 360:203, Screenshot_20190217-000752….png)

b1ce9f  No.12811258[Reply]

French police fired tear gas to disperse protesters who threw projectiles and set bins on fire in Paris, Lyon and Bordeaux on Saturday, as the 14th straight weekend of "yellow vest" protests took a violent turn in the afternoon.

In Bordeaux and Lyon, police also fired tear gas and charged, to disperse projectile-throwing demonstrators after bins were set on fire and properties destroyed.

Protesters tried to block a depot operated by online retail giant Amazon and some threw stones at police in Toulouse in the south, BFM Television reported.

A poll this week showed dwindling support for the "yellow vests" demonstrations, named for motorists' high-visibility jackets, which began in November over fuel taxes and morphed into a more general revolt against politicians and a government they see as out of touch.

"I can understand that some people have had enough, but we're not doing this just for us," said Madeleine, a 33-year old unemployed protester. "It's a very humanist movement and we're doing this for everyone. So if right now they're fed up, then too bad for them."

The number of protesters have fallen from highs of over 300,000 nationwide in November to over 51,000 last week, according to government estimates.

French interior ministry said around 41,500 protesters took part in demonstrations across the country, compared with 51,400 including 4,000 in the capital, compared with 5,000 in Paris last week.

48 posts and 10 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

6b506c  No.12819560

>>12817628

Yum.

Clementines

>>12817635

Yeah but when you say that about everyone and everything your screaming loses its edge.

The fact that you had to red-text your ravings shows that you're desperate for attention.

You cannot control chaos.


964941  No.12823850

Holy shit France24 will not stop talking about "anti-semitism", it's just a fucking barrage for the past few days. The brainwashing is in overdrive.


874d4c  No.12823863

>>12815190

>“I felt absolute hatred and, unfortunately, this is not the first time,” Finkielkraut, 69, told Journal du Dimanche.

Neither will it be the last time, you filthy yid.


000000  No.12823978

They should have burned down all the banks on kosher sabbath.


512212  No.12824399

File: a30c2881fa1a05f⋯.mp4 (15.46 MB, 640x360, 16:9, Mes Aïeux - Dégénérations ….mp4)

>>12816117

Someone with better ffmpegfu is welcome to upload a better version




File: e98187f03c6df82⋯.png (784.05 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, Screenshot_2019-02-17-01-4….png)

File: cc261a56dc17e71⋯.jpeg (121.77 KB, 1536x768, 2:1, received_315246109130189.jpeg)

File: 5c9efb1d7f26802⋯.png (1.13 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, received_364910354362212.png)

File: a170a12fdf6dac3⋯.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, Screenshot_2019-02-17-01-5….png)

e40486  No.12817336[Reply]

Anon crashes the LA Women's March wearing a White Power t-shirt and shouting "It's Okay to be White".

Is this our new IOTBW mascot?

Source: The Fallen State

Skip forward to 38:46

https://youtu.be /3HdtocPgQHM

65 posts and 18 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

81abd4  No.12819371

>>12817336

>soyboy optics

>unshaved face

>(((jesus)))

>IOTBW + WP

The kike-smile and hair make me wonder as well.

Well see this faggot being used to undermine any pro-white stance for a while now. Public needs to focus on hateful whites and not lying niggerfaggots and god emperor kike. Typical tricks if you ask me.


3f037a  No.12820118

>>12818683

I'd say the former is more likely. History shows that.

Why didn't he change his name if he was so "Aryan" and didn't like jews?


1733c3  No.12824210

>>12818430

Underfuckingrated post, Anon. Good idea

I'm doing this at work.


846e72  No.12824319

File: 6c4da7e0283c939⋯.jpg (88.9 KB, 660x439, 660:439, Gasszem.jpg)


7dbf01  No.12824368

>>12819245

>A funny gag but probably not going to do much more than give you a chuckle.

I don't think anyone believes that this small act will achieve anything meaningful by itself, but it's the fact that these little acts begin to add up over time and will lead into something far greater.




File: 7237c1bfe0a23a0⋯.png (480.82 KB, 363x435, 121:145, Swedish_woman_who_sabotage….png)

File: dd242310650c0d3⋯.png (5.39 MB, 788x5697, 788:5697, Swedish_woman_who_sabotage….png)

b9f71b  No.12821306[Reply]

Only had to pay $300.

Elin Ersson, 21, guilty of breaking aviation law and fined 3,000 sek (£250). Prosecutor had asked judge at Gothenburg court to jail her for two weeks. Staged a protest on a plane last July to stop the deportation of an Afghan man.

Ersson refused to take her seat and the the Afghan was let off the plane. It was later revealed that 52-year-old Bismallah S. had served time for assaulting his wife.

https://archive.is/0Pb96

>I am sure some Swedish Feminist judge is feeling very smug and self righteous tonight, sipping her wine and petting her cats. She is a real Civil Rights hero, Sweden's MLK.

20 posts and 6 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

3fceb5  No.12824028

>>12821372

You're dead, kike.


fdc327  No.12824049

>>12821365

This was not a pussy pass; this was a lefty pass. Consider:

>woman disrupts flight, disrupts the plans of everyone on board, disrupts operation of the airport, and interferes with court ordered law enforcement action

Fined about 2-3 days pay for typical worker

>another woman who dislikes this goes home and posts to her facebook that she sure is tired of all this commotion and wishes they wojuld just hurry and deport all the immigrants before her country goes to hell

Know what would happen to her? Cops would kick in her door and drag her to jail, she would be sentenced to 10-20 years in prison for "hate speech", and that is a stiffer sentence than she would have received for murder (white on white murder, 2 years, brown on white murder, charges dropped, only white on brown murder would receive stiffer sentence)


fdc327  No.12824052

>>12822429

Found the former mod / current jew / neckbeard that masturbated to ghostbusters 2016


30ce16  No.12824091

>>12821393

>brainlet memes

Go back to cuckchan.


cf2b50  No.12824350

File: 053efe2d07bcf59⋯.png (234.76 KB, 287x318, 287:318, 1530673911633.png)

>>12821306

> Unnatural color dyed hair

Figures.




File: 9c1bb99b14a355e⋯.jpg (145.3 KB, 1095x730, 3:2, 208993.jpg)

3df073  No.12794452[Reply]

Typically we Right-Wingers know the most about our own country and think that our own country has it the worst. But I as a German, when looking at the facts and our resistance, can tell you that I do not consider my country the most cucked.

Here are the reasons why. First let's look at the competition:

England:

>has english language and is therefore the most susceptible to american propaganda

>Elite snobbery perfect template for a future with them as the ever-appeasing Elite and a foreign and race-mixed chav underclass

>their Elite mirrors the american problem of a very jewish influenced, nepotistic Elite

>never suffered major war or occupation on their own soil of all the Great Powers, but still degenerated to a similar extent as the Continental Ones

>extrem nanny state, anti-free speech culture and adopted the civic nationalism ideology from the US, UKIP and Farage are Civcucks

France:

>invented civic nationalism and used it as their colonial policy

>their right-wing is inherently left-wing in a lot of ways

>historically always extremely left-wing

>even french-canadians are similar in that they only have a left-wing independence party

>one of the epicentres of post WW1 degeneration of morals, which combined socialism/communism with liberal left-wing morality

France is going to show us, what the civcuck way of integrating Muslims really means. Preperare for a Grand Imam of France.

Germany:

>Our German equivalents of the normie-appealing Sargon of Akkads are Race Realists, that openly call for the Repatriation of every foreigner, not just refugees

>even our left-wing implicitly realize the reality of papers not really determining ethnicity, because they call us "Bio-Germans"

>Eastern Germany almost instantly turned almost Post too long. Click here to view the full text.

177 posts and 42 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

c3d8a5  No.12824116

>>12824086

Germany is one of those countries where it is an arrestable offense to raise your hand in the air or draw a swastika. Where do you get this idea that there are national socialists in any real way there? I've seen no evidence of them. There is far more evidence of national socialism in the USA and Britain than in Germany, where people and groups are constantly being hounded and arrested for their views. Everyone writes them off as honey-pots and controlled opposition; and perhaps they are, yet somehow that is still more than we see in Germany. I would wager there are more people in America who love Hitler than there are in Germany.

If there is actually some evidence for all the Germanaboo-ing in this thread, they please share it. I would love to hear some good news from Germany. But from everything I have ever seen or read; you all seem to be in denial. In denial and worshiping the Germans for some reason.


af20f8  No.12824134

HookTube embed. Click on thumbnail to play.

>>12824116

>Germany is one of those countries where it is an arrestable offense to raise your hand in the air or draw a swastika.

And why do you think they do that? Because they fear national socialists.

>Where do you get this idea that there are national socialists in any real way there? I've seen no evidence of them.

Thousands of NPD voters along with potential hundred thousands of AFD voters.

>There is far more evidence of national socialism in the USA and Britain than in Germany, where people and groups are constantly being hounded and arrested for their views.

So far, outside of little groups, there's very little to suggest that. Racial politics are a no-go in Anglo politics.

>I would wager there are more people in America who love Hitler than there are in Germany.

And you would lose that bet, as much as I love America, people in America, both boomer cuck and leftist cucks, hate Hitler. They would go into spazz seeing Hitler.

>If there is actually some evidence for all the Germanaboo-ing in this thread, they please share it.

Footage from Er ist Wieder Da, the film is fake, but these footages are real.


f53834  No.12824142

>>12824134

>NPD

>NatSoc

You know nothing.


af20f8  No.12824147

>>12824142

We can do this for a while.

If NPD isn't national socialism, there's NO national socialism in Britain or USA.


f53834  No.12824200

>>12824147

The NPD isn't NatSoc because there are no actual people who are members of the party. It's BND personell from top to bottom at this point.




File: 826a21da17835f8⋯.jpg (22.54 KB, 300x293, 300:293, The Rosicrucian Order.jpg)

e73cf9  No.12783337[Reply]

Rosicrucian Thread.

Dump everything you have.

90 posts and 51 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

5d9e38  No.12821994

>>12783581

>Proves nothing

>Claims nothing of substance

>Develops nothing

You are nothing. You have lurking to do.


4b10b5  No.12822872

>>12783464

occult is the fundamental and only reason that we are in this situation on this bored and reading this trash holy fuck read the bible your faggot


0476f7  No.12823102

Too bad retards had to ruin such a great thread.


000000  No.12824136

>>12795068

>such as Robert Fludd – who worked on destroying Sir Francis Bacon's KJV – never even cared to respond.

Corrected. ;)

The Rosicrucian Manifesto also contained political elements which are frankly a bit retarded. A bit too dogoodish on the sides really.


eeaecd  No.12824194

File: 0a064ffe1cda8dc⋯.jpg (25.33 KB, 275x256, 275:256, rosicrucian.jpg)

File: eb51f5fc49a43e8⋯.jpg (24.02 KB, 501x720, 167:240, Petal-in-various-languages.jpg)

The Jews see Israel as a Rose of 13 petals relating to the 13 tribes, Rosicrucianism was thus identity Christianity, they thought they were petals

>"It is written: 'As a rose among the thorns, so is my beloved amongst the daughters'. (Songs 2:2) Who is the rose? This refers to 'Knesset Yisrael' - the Collective soul roots of Israel, malchut. (For there is one level of a rose and there is another level of a rose.) Just as a rose, which is found amidst the thorns, has within it the colors red and white, also Knesset Yisrael has within her both judgment and loving kindness. Just as a rose has in it thirteen petals, so too Knesset Yisrael has within her thirteen paths of mercy which surround her from all her sides. (Zohar I)

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/379477/jewish/The-Rose-Among-the-Thorns.htm




File: 232afda59c5624d⋯.jpg (169.83 KB, 471x586, 471:586, bd76682e358adb3df46151c7d7….jpg)

01a0b7  No.12612013[Reply]

What does it all mean edition

One of the unforseen consequences of the Syrian civil war was the emergence from looting of books and scrolls of a previously unknown Jewish sect, these were given as dating as anything up to 2,000 years old but many also appear to be more recent with well printed examples even up to the colonial period, the evidence suggests an ongoing tradition over many centuries.

In this thread i'll post some of the best examples thus far emerged and continue to find new examples as well as consider the meaning and implications of what has thus far been found.

One of the main points that needs to be considered is the importance of the Eye of Horus to this sect, in Egyptian tradition the two eyes of Re were the planets of inferior orbit Mercury and Venus that were constantly seen to merge and emerge with the Sun, Mercury as the Eye of Horus and Venus as the Eye of Hathor, it needs to be considered the dispute between Horus and Seth over this Eye as Seth was the tutelary God of the Suteans/Sethites/Shemites, in effect these are Sethian cults.

http://www.academia.edu/37462174/Sons_of_Seth_and_the_South_Wind

324 posts and 138 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

416aee  No.12797417

File: ce0ca52eb766ad2⋯.jpg (10.75 KB, 122x127, 122:127, 123456iop.JPG)

>>12791592

There are joint secret bases hidden in are planet how ever if some tells you they want to take you there as a kid the are most likely the finders looking to get kids to rape and kill of high intelligence. Very wicked people like killing the smart ones as they react more and are more of a entertainment.


01a0b7  No.12798809

File: 130e016e656ad5d⋯.jpg (825.43 KB, 1870x2662, 85:121, The Book of The Black Pige….jpg)

>>12790962

That's interesting and confirms Justin Trudeau a likely member of this cult, in other news the Book of the Black Pigeon Speaks has been discovered.

https://youtu.be/r_pf7QypYPw


f9fa56  No.12813996

>>12612013

jimmy has him primed. and jerry the joo is sitting in a caddilac!!!


000000  No.12816739

>>12798809

>Book of the Black Pigeon Speaks

Now with a channel on yt.


01a0b7  No.12824109

File: aaac91e5b4034a7⋯.jpg (65.75 KB, 1200x800, 3:2, 35UE4EQSIFBELE4UHLHFSY3Y7Q.jpg)

>>12816739

Makes good content but i was only messing, maybe a Falcon anyway.




File: 620664c8c86bd15⋯.jpg (27.94 KB, 790x446, 395:223, the eternal swede.jpg)

e468f2  No.12815240[Reply]

http://archive.is/0ZbMq

https://www.thelocal.se/20190216/hungary-family-plan-reeks-of-the-1930-swedish-minister

>Hungary family plan 'reeks of 1930s': Swedish minister

>

Hungary summoned Sweden's ambassador to the foreign ministry after a Swedish minister said that Budapest's new family policies "reeked of the 1930s", Hungarian media reported on Saturday.

> Reacting to a new 7-point "family protection action plan" unveiled by right-wing Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Sweden's Social Democratic Social Affairs Minister Annika Strandhall had commented on Twitter that the plan "reeks of the 1930s" and that "what is happening in Hungary is alarming".

> "Now Orban wants to have more 'real' Hungarian children. This kind of policy will harm the (((autonomy))) for which women have (((struggled))) for decades," Strandhall said.

> Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said in a press conference late on Friday that the Swedish ambassador had been informed that the comments were "unacceptable".

> "Hungary is spending money on families and Sweden is spending it on (((migrants)))," Szijjarto said.

> The new family policy was detailed by Orban in a speech last week and is aimed at countering Hungary's plummeting population trend.

> The new measures include interest-free housing and family-friendly car loans, as well as exempting women from income tax once they have their fourth child.

> "This - not immigration - is the response of the Hungarian people," Orban said.

61 posts and 32 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

abb0f1  No.12821236

>>12815287

>>12821228

Post it here instead of a (((YouTube))) link.


5b2d58  No.12821450

File: 8fad581faa78bad⋯.mp4 (13.68 MB, 640x360, 16:9, Oswald Mosley on (((Global….mp4)


72dc8f  No.12823965

>>12821450

"… the power of JEWS, and JEWS alone".

FTFY


813cea  No.12824168

>>12816379

These niggers really expect you to believe that turkey is just as white as france


31ee7a  No.12824287

>>12816438

This. You can tell from the immediate clamoring for a European people to die, followed by immediate clamoring for all other European people to die.




[]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20] [21] [22] [23] [24] [25]
| Catalog | Nerve Center | Cancer
[ / / / / / / / / / / / / / ] [ dir / ausneets / dempart / fast / film / komica / leftpol / loomis / mde ]